Speaker 1: What's up, Y'all's your girl lex p And it's your girl Jury in the call and you are tuned in to another episode of Poor.
Speaker 2: Mind, where a drunk mind speaks sober thought.
Speaker 1: We gotta guess today, We gotta guess today. Now, y'all know, I gotta do my introduction. I don't know me killing the intro. I know I say this every week, but I'm really excited because this is somebody that I have been following on social media for years. Like I feel like she was one of the like ogs of influencing and makeup and that like before it was cool to be like get ready with me, ain't getting ready? I want to introduce one of the first o G influencers, business mogul Love Everything under the Sun. So, oh my gosh, iin't know you was the old follower girl I have been around about you.
Speaker 2: Listen, Okay, we definitely know who you are. Okay, so listen.
Speaker 1: I like look up like old pictures of me and I used to have like the hoghlighter yellow I was like and then back but back then I was real, real broke, so I couldn't little crayon cake, but I was doing what I could with little stuff for Walmart. You know what I'm saying. So that much, we have a lot to get into today. So I do want you to, like, for the people who don't know, you introduced Supercent.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Supercent is a started as a social media influencer and then ended up being an entrepreneur, philanthropist, everything under the summer, I said, But it literally started out with me just being social media influencer and now on a call, I wasn't even trying to be an influencer. I was just trying to like get online, talk, get off and you know, and then like everybody was started started to relate to it.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, okay, so you've been doing that too, say a little more, you know.
Speaker 2: So I just kind of got addicted to.
Speaker 3: Telling my story. That's how story Time I superstarted. So that's what that's why I kind of popped that the story time of super Do you regret any of like the stories that not a mother, ma'am. This wasn't recent, but when you went off, it's a classic.
Speaker 1: West, don't regret it. I don't go West, don't regret it because everything I said he went got it.
Speaker 2: So she motivated that mother, you needed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, how.
Speaker 4: Did you come up with your name? Like, how did you come up with Supercent?
Speaker 2: It's a girl.
Speaker 1: My god. First of all, I hate super O. My god, I cringe ever my head. Okay, well.
Speaker 3: My original my original stage name is was them super all right in New Orleans, meaning was up, it was up super So super Sin came because my page coming and deleted and every page, every new page I made, it was like super villy, like something like you know something somebody died and came make the lifetime. So then I got stuck with super Cent. I'm thinking, I'm gona have to page probably like two weeks, gonna get deleted. Cool, and then I come back on another. But I've been with this for nine years, so now I'm stuck with.
Speaker 1: That part.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: But about your page do be getting deleted exactly? I'm like, what is super go? Because you.
Speaker 2: South streat these days.
Speaker 1: Imagine it wasn't that strict then, but I was.
Speaker 2: I was too vulgar then, so now I.
Speaker 1: Like toning all down and I'm like, I can't see nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: Guess how you got to step on Twitter something?
Speaker 1: And that's not even with us like we have like started bleeping out the curse words. Yeah you know, yeah that's not like a sailor. You got what's out? I think out of the hall?
Speaker 2: I think so I think you said that. Like I like to start it off with the T.
Speaker 1: I want to get into like your relationships because one thing that I do love about you because you are like me. First of all, what's your sign? Okay, you're a query is you are a lover girl? I am, and I love the way you just love unapologetically. You do care if you've been in a relationship for twenty years, next day you're gonna pop out.
Speaker 2: Y'all got another one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you won't accept this nigga?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like, how do you feel like on social media? Like because I know people judge you a lot and they they feel, oh, super moving too fast, she's doing it too fast? Oh super slow down? So how do you feel like living your relationships out online? Because people do follow you because they want to know what's going on with you.
Speaker 2: They want to know your life. That's how we.
Speaker 1: Started out as a fan talking. So do you feel pressure to be like a certain way in these relationships? Like how do you navigate that I have.
Speaker 3: Never felt pressure in a relationship, betil I got in this one, and this one is different because I'm a little older.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty six, thirty seven. Okay, so this one is a little different.
Speaker 3: Than by being engaged, But before that, I never felt pressured.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bitch, y'all gonna love who I love, right right?
Speaker 3: If I dropped that nigga, y'all gott to drop them too, Right'm following move on nigga right here. So it's like I'm more pressure than this one because this one, I'm not gonna say this one is more serious than the other ones, but this one is this one is my fever, Like this one is done how But do you feel like that because your age, because we're not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say because of the age.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say because all the time and effort I put into this one, and not just to not saying I didn't put in time effort to my legislation, because I did. But this one, like this one is more This is more my speed. This is finally on my fucking level. You know, I feel like I met my match. I met somebody who who could deal with me. I met somebody who made me want to change myself. Like I'm in counseling. I never wanted to go to counseling and take out this nigga. Okay, you know, so it's like I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Got so many positive things happened to me from this relationship to what Like, I ain't about to drop you on your head. Yeah, I'm about just stuck it out with you. But if I do decide to drop.
Speaker 1: Him, we gotta drop him too. You gotta drop Okay, you gotta understand, all right, that's all the reason. Like I said, I am just like you. I'm just like you, and I be like every week I'll be like, oh I'm in love, this is my man.
Speaker 2: But a lot of women like that.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't know why these holes were acting like they don't be happy from niggas, the niggas. You're just not popular fast, Oh you're not popular, So we don't know about the niggas.
Speaker 1: You happen like, we don't know about situation. You're not that girl yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know about us because of course we're gonna post. Of course when we love w you see the smile on our face. You see us all happy, so of course you're gonna see it. And I don't see it with you because bitch, I don't follow you.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But you know, like y'all know, girls be happening from nimeon, from niggas and niggas. They know one nigga don't do right, Okay, let me find somebody else.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's like.
Speaker 1: I think what I'm struggling with now, like I'm thirty five.
Speaker 2: I think what I'm struggling with.
Speaker 1: Now is because I stay in situations too long, like I'm not only long. Like if a man is like not treating me how I want to be treated. And I'm not talking about cheating because a lot of times cheating don't be the problem. It just like we're not aligning properly. So I be like trying to stick it out and work it out, and it's just like the all the signs will be telling me to move on. I'll be like, no, I gotta hold it down. He op hold it down. But it's like, girl, you need to move on.
Speaker 3: I think base teen, you're thirty five, you should be at an age, but you feel like you ain't got to prove nothing to the more niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I ain't gotta hold nothing down. Yeah, I should have came in straight because I walked in street.
Speaker 1: I don't got it and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't got no baggage.
Speaker 1: DS. No, you should be fri frizz a fucking bird, cause the main.
Speaker 3: Thing, the main thing women make me worry about it. Nigger nigga met my kids. My kids love him. Now I gotta keep them.
Speaker 1: Like, but you have to have to worry about.
Speaker 4: You should be on ten trips with ten different niggas, big moves, like you had you and a person and have to see everything the same in order for y'all to be together. Do y'all feel like when people be like, oh, opposite the tracks, that's like really a thing? Or do you feel like if you're in a person are so opposite y'all can't make you.
Speaker 2: I think it depends on what it is.
Speaker 3: I agree, like just because I like Seinfeld, you like Seinfeld on me connect right, I don't mean that's just like money bad man.
Speaker 2: It depends on what it because.
Speaker 1: But if you like a Trump supporter, well, but I'm a Democrat, religious households, that's different it's gonna affect our.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna be arguing, right, it's gonna fact. If you just gonna fact I was shot, it's gonna fect everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 1: Religion, but like little stuff like oh you don't like to watch Game of Throngs or Harry Patter, But like, morally, I do think that people need to align three worlds and what they believe. Agreed. Agree, Now, I was definitely look for I get chatty because I'm finna get into it because I like, you're finish. Get I am, y'all. I had an anxiety attack this morning. I finished. Really I've been going through that.
Speaker 2: I have my first one in a long way.
Speaker 1: I had reading what we drinking.
Speaker 4: Today needed to me to take those cares away. Okay, this one is called the Woolsam super okay, all right, So we have spirit of choice in this one. We have some grapefruit, some pomegranate, We have some lime, a little bit of that ouba that we.
Speaker 2: Talked about before winter. Yeah, I know I tasted. I was like you like even old boton everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we used to be We used to make hennessy and coke and be a bad bitch. That's it.
Speaker 2: I was bit she was hosting.
Speaker 1: I know how to I know how to make a little sigh. I'm with you. I'm not no min I'm not.
Speaker 4: So all of that top with a little ginger beer, and then we roasted a grapefruit on top, just to give it a little bit of by the fireside.
Speaker 1: We know y'all like to be about the fireside and that.
Speaker 2: Super cologists. Cheers, y'all, Thank you Todd. This is delicious. It's very usual. You did your big one.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we didn't even get into the game. We play the game for the ice break. Yeah, yes, let's take the game all your girl xp and is schugarls ry on the call.
Speaker 1: And y'all know. We are here to tell y'all about rocket money dot com. It has helped us save so much money. Not only does it help cancel your unwanted subscriptions, but it's also a personal finance app. Rocket Money has over five million users and has saved a total of five hundred million dollars and canceled subscriptions, saving members up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year when using all the app's premium features.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's super great for budgeting.
Speaker 4: Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors your spending, and helps lower your bills so you can grow your saving.
Speaker 2: That's what I really love about it.
Speaker 4: It will notify you if you've spent more money this week and you spent last week, or if you spend less money and you know, we all need to learn how to budget. That's very, very important to reach off financial goals.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it saves people up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year. It doesn't sound like a lot, but all that stuff be adding up in the long run. So what you're gonna do is go to Rocket money dot com backslash poor minds. That's Rocket money dot com backslash poor minds. Tell them dre and lick since period, cancel your unwanted subscriptions, and reach your financial goals faster with Rocket Money. Go to rocket money dot com slash poor minds today. That's Rocket money dot com slash poor Mindla.
Speaker 4: This game, y'all call it the situation shoot. So okay, I'm gonna go fire. While the first question is what does your last relationship mean?
Speaker 1: Oh girl, y'all saw it. It was all low among us. Okay, so I'm not putting your bus I'm not putting nothing out there that you didn't put out them.
Speaker 2: Okay, do it.
Speaker 1: That was a little in between.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: I was talking to my hair styles about about Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, we got super coming on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Don't google, bitch, I follow you, follow you like I ain't know, little like let me peaky to know. I'll be knowing what she was up to. So I want to talk about not the one that everybody knew about. I want to talk about Lewis, the man in the background, the one that everybody thought was like they kept saying it was like Channing Tatum. It was he looked white.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: He looked white? Oh bitch, I was not expecting you to say, yeah, how you know about old you? I follow you and they was like a white man, white man. I said, that's not a white man. He looked like a deep southern Louisiana. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: He was my very first white experience.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about him.
Speaker 3: We know why you went lord, and then we want to talk about the white This is my first time. But you hold ya something.
Speaker 2: I gotta funk out about that.
Speaker 1: I know what.
Speaker 2: I never talked about this. I know I haven't because you just you just act like that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: I did. I moved on, I know, but I follow him. We never. I never popped out about him. It was like he was he was. That's how y'all know. I'm not making this up like I followed her. Damn it, I'll be talking. It was, and it was.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Look I'm stuttering.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, you know that because it literally was like only his social media one time.
Speaker 1: That was that video they caught him in the background.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we dated for like three months, okay, and that was my first you know, white chocolate Okay.
Speaker 1: Was he like hood? No, That's what I liked.
Speaker 3: I liked that he was a real genuine white boy.
Speaker 2: I really like that. You used to listen like Paramou no Way, Paramour.
Speaker 1: Like cold Play, and it was all yellow greens.
Speaker 2: He was an authentic white man, Okay, And I like that.
Speaker 3: Like he had he had a little urban size so when it comes to clothing, but in interior he.
Speaker 2: Was he was big white Okay, big.
Speaker 1: Now, what did you like about it.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like it was very different from dating back like the so.
Speaker 3: Hm hm because I don't want to put my black man down because I look, first of all, let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: But I dated a white man one okay, you did? Okay, so terrible, it's terrible experience out of team. I'm not recommending.
Speaker 1: Really, No, he's a witch part which girl.
Speaker 4: He got mad at me because I didn't want to have sex with him and he left me in Miami.
Speaker 1: He tried to leave me stranded. Girl got mad at me because I didn't want to grow. That's what I didn't want to. I don't want no pork right now. Put a sheet over that port. I was really mad and I'm not gonna feel it.
Speaker 2: But you know renidence exactly.
Speaker 1: So what did he do though?
Speaker 2: Like okay, so he was like over it and put that cover on.
Speaker 1: So ho was was it? Good? Girl? My nigga gonna kill me? You right? It was got understand okay before the person and it was the past. But my experience, by my first experience, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I'm not I enjoyed the dating era. I enjoyed the town trips. I enjoyed the courting. I enjoyed. I enjoyed, I enjoyed the surprise gifts. I enjoyed everything it was. It was a different experience. And before that's all he ate, That's all he did.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like that's like a fetish. I always think it's weird.
Speaker 3: Probably probably like when I see the girls he's dated and the baby mama, Yeah gotta gotta be. But he's still I thought, Yeah, he's still the interior, like his interior. I like how even though you gotta even, you gotta fetish for whatever, Like you're not trying to be me, but you don't try to be me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he was.
Speaker 1: A third money bag and be like yeah, bitch.
Speaker 3: He's like exactly, bitch, Like up, I got my people with none of that here. Real, Like the first time he flew to New Orleans and he stayed there for a week and went on a date every day, Yeah, every day, Like I love niggas, gonna be damned for real, like my nigga date, like my my fiance. He he was after after the the White Boy, I got my fiance.
Speaker 2: And he was a dater.
Speaker 3: Yah, But before that, I've never met a nigga, not nigga, but I never met a man that dated that much.
Speaker 2: That white boy I'm going.
Speaker 3: So it taught you like, okay, this is your your niggas gonna date me.
Speaker 1: He's at the tone.
Speaker 3: After I dealt with him, I said, I'm not dating no more men that's not gonna want to actually date me.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you need that.
Speaker 1: What I've learned to is getting older because I used to get so attached to men and I.
Speaker 2: Used to be like, oh my god, it didn't work out, what I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 1: But sometimes men come in your lives to teach you a lesson. Like the guy dated last well not last year at this point.
Speaker 2: Was it last year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was last year before I got with my well, oh whatever. But the one I went to Costa Rica with it was not meant to be a forever. But he taught me like, this is what a man is supposed to do exactly, and you carried that with you. I did because I'm like, oh, this is a man is supposed to like. The dates were so creative, they were so different, like we went on a rooftop and saw orchestra play.
Speaker 2: It was so like we went.
Speaker 1: And saw this live band and all they played all night was Lil Wayne music.
Speaker 2: It was like fun.
Speaker 1: So I think this is what women do as well. When a man knows how to court a woman and he treats us nice, we get we get that confused with like, oh my god, I thought you were my forever. You were supposed to wind and Dimi, No, he's no, she's dating. Yeah, he's dating, and and he's enjoying a proper mano his date. So when we broke up, I was so devastated. I'm like, but we did this in x y Z. He was like, yes, that's what I do. What you do whenever you date someone you're interested in them, and when.
Speaker 2: You're no longer interested in Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: It didn't work out between us, you know, things happened at X y Z. But I was like, Oh, this is what dating is supposed to look like. You don't have to wait until y'all are in a committed relationship to go on or go somewhere. Like he said, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: I'm like, people say, oh, why would you out of time somebody you don't know, because bitch, yesterday, it's.
Speaker 1: Today, because he invited me then, And I'm not even saying that you got to go to Greece so Costa Rica like y'all can go, y'all can drive an hour out of Atlanta and go to a wannery for.
Speaker 2: Well, the white boy took me to believe in them.
Speaker 1: I'm going.
Speaker 2: I had a great time.
Speaker 1: I know you did. I did, you'd be having a ball. I had a great time.
Speaker 2: I can't lie. I was posting like dish that everybother by myself with the boy I knew.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad I clocked your tea was taking all my pictures like I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Have you do you ever spend the block?
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm gonna spend a blocker you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's coming.
Speaker 1: She's confirming me right now, only because I like to deal with what I'm used to.
Speaker 3: I know what I'm gonna get from you. I already know what the fun they expect from you. If you, if you, if you could only give me good dick and you could cook, and you could fucking you're gonna be at home and nine.
Speaker 2: I know that already.
Speaker 3: I have to figure it out from a nigga I don't know. I don't know if he's straight. I don't know if he I don't got time to get to know.
Speaker 2: So I am a spind a block.
Speaker 1: You don't know if he's These niggas gonna be straight for real, you know, belying they they do not be straight. You gotta find out, like on a date, if they got a job. Like no, Like that's why i'd be spending the block. Niggas don't.
Speaker 2: I'm spending the block.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna spend the block.
Speaker 2: I'm not really a spind the blocker. I did it once, Okay, how was it?
Speaker 1: Terrible? Decisions terrible? It was terrible.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I did the ship it ended up.
Speaker 4: I mean it was cool because it was beneficial, you know what I mean, Like he was doing a lot of stuff for me. But ultimately I think that when somebody do me wrong, he did me wrong the first time we dated each other, so I feel like I wasn't fully over it the second Yeah. Yeah, like I wasn't fully over it, And I don't know why I had convinced myself I could I could deal with him again because this benefit because he was always pretty beneficial.
Speaker 2: So it was like, okay, I could deal with him again because what he doing.
Speaker 1: I'm not spending the black with niggas that fucked over me, Like I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not going back to my baby dad.
Speaker 3: I'm not going back to like niggas that broke my heart. That's who I didn't have to close you with niggas why.
Speaker 1: We broke up. Then we didn't talking about it the more. Okay, yeah, okay, And now if you spend the black niggas that that fucked you, fucked you up, then that's supid.
Speaker 4: And he didn't fuck me over the second time. I just think I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel the same way about him.
Speaker 1: That's what that's that's the hard about heading the block because it'd be like, man, yeah, it's like cock and exactly, all feelings gonna be there, and that you didn't grown past that. You're over night, you got better morals, like you know what you know, you'll.
Speaker 4: Be knowing it some bullshit like I remember one time I was just like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Why am I here? Because here do something? Because it was nothing to please. That's what it is right now, That's really what it is like.
Speaker 3: You spend a block with somebody when you don't got time to meet new niggah, Like, let me go fuck with something that I already I already know that good, I already know the head good, I already know. But you're gonna spend some money on me I already know, So why the fuck with the nigga?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're gonna give me all this. I gotta wait and see. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Feel like the situation. You know, you know what's going on.
Speaker 1: That's what you already know. That's that's pretty spending black WITHO, that's it.
Speaker 4: I feel like with Ashanti, though, that's one of the very few scenarios we're spending the block work. I feel like spending the block don't be working a lot of the time because it's the reason why.
Speaker 2: You work, because you're pregnant. Huh, you're saying work you're pregnant.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm saying this is one of the very rare scenarios where two people decided to spend the block with each other and it looks like they're gonna have there happily ever after.
Speaker 2: I feel like most of the time, you don't you said about Jalo and Benet Flip too, and they divorce.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It didn't work because I feel like it because the thing with Jlo and Ben Athlete, it was a reason why y'all broke up the first time. Y'all should have left it where it was, And I feel like normally that's how it be with spending the block. It's a reason why me and this nigga didn't work out the first time.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you don't get the closure. So that's what said, you spending the block because you didn't have the closure, so you don't.
Speaker 1: Know yet, and sometimes people will change, like things change. Yeah, so if you if this person has been doing the work to heal and things like that, you might spend the block and you may get a whole nother person.
Speaker 2: You do, but I gotta so I gotta do.
Speaker 3: Some people talking about you ever lost somebody and you like you lost them where they kind of left you and me, you lost them, and then you spend.
Speaker 2: The block because you deserve this new met Yeah. Like I'm a new person. I'm not like that anymore.
Speaker 1: I changed.
Speaker 2: I did that and then when you get in the new you, but I don't like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm better. Yeah, that's how that happened to me. I think sometimes it's okay to spend the b but it depends what your goals are. It does sometimes you just need to spend the box because you just need a little rebound, and that's it's gonna make you feel better, and that's ok yeah, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Time pass something to do when there's nothing to do.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna go. Look, we're supposed to be playing a game. We have made it a whole time. We did. All right, I got a fun one. It's gonna be a fun one. Quote and act out of line from your favorite movie. Mm hmmm. Quote out on line from your favorite I am my boy, Damon, I gotta put me.
Speaker 2: First, Lucious.
Speaker 1: God. I love how she left that nigga stand up the other bucks she did. I gotta put me first, Loucious min I talk about this movie a lot. Mine is from it. You actually quoted this the other day because yes, because this scenario is so crazy. That's throat, no bitch.
Speaker 4: Because at the end of the day, because I had tweeted this on Twitter and going viral, because nobody had posted that clip from the right movie, and I just even though you watched stuff as an adult.
Speaker 1: Different when you old. The yay girl clued me. That girl crying. I'm like, oh, I got all these kids and I gotta find a mask. It hit different when you watch movies. Yes, So I make on.
Speaker 4: Twitter and I was like, you know how motherfucking mad I would be if I'm spassing on the nigga and I tell him I'm pregnant and he needs to be with me and he don't want to leave his wife and I'm going off on his nigga and he start writing a song me break, I.
Speaker 5: Knock all this shows.
Speaker 1: Out writing a song about what she was saying to knock you the face blind, Oh.
Speaker 2: You right now, and nigga, you can't stop it, you can't coming.
Speaker 1: She was the first crash. She was crashing out behind him.
Speaker 2: She was she must have been good.
Speaker 1: You think it was good? Yeah? He always I was like, yeah, all them other senses, is they a ma Yeah, I don't have some good That's why you had all them kids.
Speaker 2: He definitely had a lot of kids.
Speaker 1: He had a lot of kids. Okay, we're gonna get into the topic. We got to do it, Okay. I really wanted to talk about this with you because this show is sponsored by Bitter Help. What's up, y'all is your Girl XP and it's your girlser and the Call and we are officially in a brand new year. And nothing can get your years started off better than going to Betterhelp dot com. Absolutely, and you have no excuses, y'all because Better Help is super affordable. They also make it easy to change therapists if you need to change therapist if you don't like your first one. And you can literally take your calls your therapy sessions from anywhere that you are, So whether you're in the car, or on the goal, or whether you're at home, it doesn't matter. Yes, So what you're gonna do is go to better Help dot com backslash poor minds. That's better ch LP dot com backslash poor Minds and get ten percent off of your first month. Start the new year off right, Carrie, Start your next chapter today because you write your story with better Help. Is it better help dot com slash poor Minds today to get ten percent off of your first month that's better help hg LP dot com slash poor mind I feel like you're a person that's part of the culture and being a business owner with makeup and everything that you do. You have to follow like trends to a certain extent when it goes into your business and everything like that. But one thing that I have noticed, there's like a discourse going on right now about the Dult Chang Gobana set that Skims released with Kim Kardashian, and it happened with the Lulu Limen as well. This happened with Tulum and Grease when people started traveling to Tulum and Greece. So I wanted to talk about when other cultures do it, it's cool, but when black women do it, it's ghetto. Like when a bunch of black women or black people in general start doing something, they hurry, I want to call it ghetto. So the dultchain Cobana and Skims had a collapse and they dropped it, and everybody's like, oh my god, this is so ghetto. Y'all wearing it with ugs, y'all wearing it with these Blissiaga boots, Like y'all look crazy closed with big boots. Yeah, with like the boots.
Speaker 4: It was a girl who went viral on TikTok a few days ago and she had the drop from Kim Kardashian and Adult and Drop. She had on the supee set and then she had on the big blisiaga boots that looked like the uga And this guy went viral because he was going in and he was like, y'all not even dressing it up, y'all not even putting it.
Speaker 1: But it was more than him. It was like it was a lot of five of creators like going in on that look, and they kept calling it tackyhett And I just think it's crazy that every time black women do something they.
Speaker 2: Use black models.
Speaker 1: It was a black girl that had so a lot of like the TikToker girls or that are popular. They had the outfit on basically just the top the bottom, and like some ugs, they were like, oh, this is tacky. Kim did not mean for y'all to style this like this. But my argument was Kim Kardashian, she dresses like in basics, you know, Kanye put her. She's very simple with her style, and that became popular. I'm pretty sure when she puts it on, she's just gonna put the top, the bottom, maybe a leopard coach and somes and that's it. So I feel like every time black women do something in the map. We can't enjoy nothing.
Speaker 3: They take away our creativity, like we if that's my style, that's my style, right, is he not a fashion girl? Everybody is not a hill like our hills. Yeah, I'm gonna put on some other but I got some fresh. I'm happy about these oggs.
Speaker 1: Bitch, we twining low key because you ain't got my well, we got creams brought.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something to I do. Look at super Page put on today.
Speaker 1: It's out. It's because you're tall. Yeah, yeah, you're tall, and then like you just you have a very chill.
Speaker 2: Style because I'm a tone boy.
Speaker 1: Yes me too, yes yeah, and we like heart. It's the wildest head.
Speaker 6: That's that's what come from over there. That's what my fashion sins come from.
Speaker 1: My toneboy ways, from my masterline side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like you be cute with this. So I remember even like you don't remember this because even had an Assence. We had Essence Festival weekend and we went to the We went to Larry Morrow's dinner.
Speaker 2: It was dint right across from you. Girl, really shout out to Larry. Yeah, my god, super.
Speaker 1: I know, but I was, yeah, I know, I would love. No, girl, you was being cute over there. I don't think you like the food. I don't know, well, you know it's like cater but like you wasn't like really eating. But what we was here? Okay, So Larry Morrow had a dinner in New Orleans. It's his festival weekend. It was it was an Amazon from Yeah, yeah you but just what that speak I was looking for people to like.
Speaker 3: I was like superhill, Oh my god, because first of all, I found out about that event late, so I came there already full.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just drinking and trying to get hookah.
Speaker 1: But they want sir, hooka because it was a little bogie they said hookah.
Speaker 2: It was there wasn't something that day because they was for y'all. But but yeah, I saw you y'all dirty.
Speaker 1: But no, but I remember seeing how, my god, she looks so cute because I'm the same way, like I wear heels. I always keep a heel on. But like I was just saying, like, I just like be looking at you for your fashion sens because I think there's more than fashion is about being creative and doing what makes you feel exactly and what makes you comfortable to it. Yes, so I don't a real true fashion stuff and they don't sit on the internet calling people tacky. But it's only when black women do something. It's it's because a nigga won't hold you to his standards. Bitch, I'm not your bitch. Yeah, I'm not your bitch. I'm not for you.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna never be for you. You can't even pull me. But don't saving what I can't wear. Hello, Niggas do that a lot.
Speaker 4: And I just feel like, if something looks fun, if something looks good.
Speaker 1: Why we wouldn't want to do it too. Yeah, we've seen people and we started going to and we don't.
Speaker 3: Don't like folks saying busting on wide open and it's got it, having all the hookahs, but they had min hoocas there.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't listen.
Speaker 2: I went in twenty one. I know, I ain't see that min houcas. I got there, used to hustle like, oh you want to wear this? That you want that watermelon man exactly.
Speaker 1: Like they would put us in this category and not.
Speaker 3: And and I feel like they try to take away from our like we we ignite everything, set us stop playing.
Speaker 1: On our top. So I do feel like sometimes like I don't like the trend of like looking at somebody like and doing an emulating like what I said, like, I'll look at your outfit and I'm like, oh, I can do something like that, but I put my own little twister okay, and that it's yours and that was yours, right, So it's like, I do think the girls need to don't don't copy and pay somebody's outfit, you know, put your own little But even if if you do, what's the problem, what's the what's the issue? I do it. I'm telling you, I get on a picture outfit right now. I copied off. I always cop copy off of Dre outfice too. If I got a good little winter out waiting, I meant, said, I can't wait. Which one? Oh my god? Which it's the one that you were last year when we were in Houston and we did the kiyt interview and you had on that card again, I said often to eat that it's simple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I feel like it's cute everything we wear because seen somebody else do it. Bitch, I don't know why they act like, oh it's my own style, No, bitch, sind somebody else do it, and you added a Chaine. Okay, I get it, but it's okay to say I'm inspired.
Speaker 2: By somebody else.
Speaker 4: At this point you can't be. I'm not gonna say you can't be an originator. But it's like everybody have like it's already somebody that's done. It's okay, but you can make it your own, right, you could do it, and you're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: You But like, I don't know, I don't like when they just put things that's always getting on because you know they're doing the same thing with Lulu Lemon. Now, so what question what ghetto means to you?
Speaker 3: Like like, name something you see and you'd be like, that's since I agree with two pieceful us is not ghettle. But tell me something that you see and you be like, bitch, that's ghettle.
Speaker 1: I got one.
Speaker 2: You go first, a bonnie in public.
Speaker 1: I think that's a little good even on the plane.
Speaker 4: On the plane, if you're wearing that house in the airport, that's a little getto. But if you got like an overnight flight, if you got like a ten hour flights to make you say in.
Speaker 3: The airport, you're not gonna see me for time, but you want to see me for the thirty seconds walking past you.
Speaker 2: If are you gonna tell the bond it, I would be like that ghetto okay.
Speaker 1: That I don't know. I'm not gonna lie. When I see a bonnit in public, I'm like, oh, she probably gonna have something to do. That's what I take it as I mean. But there's been you know what I'm saying. There's been where I had to take a flight and bitch when I I had to hit the ground running.
Speaker 3: But see you saying like, once you land, you put it on. No, bitch, I'm leaving my house. I'm getting in the car, going.
Speaker 1: To the store with the bore.
Speaker 2: Not the store, but what I do. But only because like I don't usually I'm in my car lot.
Speaker 3: I leave my house, I go in the garage, I get my car, and I'm not getting out until I get back to my house, pick my kids, fucking pick up blind. So I have my bondy on, yeah, and I be on you know, Live or something, so it looks like I gotta bund it on everybody.
Speaker 2: But I'm really just in my car.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: You see me McDonald's in the drive.
Speaker 1: That whole got up.
Speaker 4: She said in the air no, because you're in the car. Like if you leave in your house and you going pick your kings up.
Speaker 1: Whatever, I'm not gonna lie. I'm going to wear in the airport. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna wear it no where else, but I'm going to wear an airport. I'm not gonna lie to you only because bitch hair is a lot and I don't want it on me.
Speaker 1: In my face. But I'm not the hat on it is ghetto. When I see it's somebody wearing a bonnit in the airport, I assume. I don't think it's ghetto, but I assume like she has to land and hit the ground running pajamas in the airport. Like, okay, I'll say pajamas in the airport. A little gets pajamas and bonnets. It's the same thing to me.
Speaker 2: Agree.
Speaker 1: So for me, my thing that I see is sometimes I'll be like, this is ghetto. Like when you wear like booty shorts in public, Oh, I hate it.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so good on to me. That's like I don't want to see your ass.
Speaker 1: It's like you got kids here, Yeah, that's that's cheeks.
Speaker 3: I don't think color hair is ghetto. I don't think big earrings is ghetto. I don't big persons is ghetto. I think if I could see pussy your body on your niggas you see around.
Speaker 2: Children, Like, why are we normalizing these days wearing.
Speaker 4: A body suit outside with no stockings off long with your whole ass.
Speaker 2: Where are you going the strip?
Speaker 1: Where are you okay?
Speaker 3: So how do you feel about if they're wearing that an adult only club? You know, because they got Now if I see you with that target, bitch, you get them. But if you want to club to niggas, I mean, that's what.
Speaker 1: It's for, That's what it's.
Speaker 4: It depends on the environment, like if you're going to a club, if you going to an adult club, whatever, that's fine with children, Like are you are going to do a school peekup and you got on booty shorts?
Speaker 1: Yeahs?
Speaker 2: And bonnet combo is nasty work to gather fascination? It isation if you you I wanted to, I can't.
Speaker 1: I catch it with the flip flops. But you know what's crazy? But I said when I say ghetto, though it doesn't, it's not a color to me because because white holes do it too, Like I sa, I've been behind a very small town, all white town. Them host is ghetto. Yeah, what I told you. The first time I seen a girl body tires, that's ghetto to me. But it was a white girl that did it. Like when I seeing like a crash out, it was a white girl. I seen crash because we are women at the end of the day, you know what I'm saying. Right, So, like the first time we have this thing called Kroger feet where I'm from, Croger feet.
Speaker 2: Kroger feet.
Speaker 1: That's when like you see somebody with dirty feet and it looks like they've been walking.
Speaker 2: Around with them in the old navy stands.
Speaker 1: Ones. You know about the first time I seen people back in the day, I think they was like they were. It was a nice little little Abercrombie. But I'm saying the first time I seen somebody walking around the store with no shoes on, that's ghetto.
Speaker 2: That's ghetto.
Speaker 1: But it was it was a they wasn't home. It was it was a white shoes when you have shoes anywhey, bitch, did you print the trash no shoes on?
Speaker 2: Come on, you want to talk about what's ghetto walking outside with.
Speaker 1: No sho if you step apartment, even if like, okay, we live in high rises, right if you step out and even you know, like the trash shoes at the end of the hallway, If you step out of your house, even if the trash shoot is right there without no shoes on, that's a little get up because walking in the trash room with no shoes on in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: But what about if you in a hotel, okay, and you're going down to get the extra key and you got your stock phone, you.
Speaker 1: Know you gotta put some shoes now. You gonna walk down in a bonnet, a little bonnet real quick. That's that's no. You gotta put you gotta.
Speaker 4: Past give us sock the pass because it's stupping between your foot in the ground.
Speaker 2: Let my kids the sanitation.
Speaker 1: Just put some shoes on, some shoes on. I'm to go downstairs and get my key. I ain't gonna lie, okay, not every time. Every time a minute, I literally have to walk down and get up. She's like, I gotta lay my hedges, not the edges. Draw don't go nowhere because she's up pretty.
Speaker 2: She's you can tell you a bad bitch.
Speaker 3: You can sell you can tell you Thanksgiving. We were sitting down right here. She was over there, get her make up ready, getting listen.
Speaker 1: We had Thanksgiving the other day, so we all decided to do a friends giving like with all of us because we didn't go home. Everybody like, okay, it's just us, it's just the girls. I walk in with some uggs, leggings, looking regular. My homegirl got on a T shirt, some tennis shoes. My other homegirl she already drunk as fuck, hair all over her head. We're doing whatever. Dra walks in. Hey, she got on some hern boots. You could tell a scar. She's like, y'all.
Speaker 4: In my defense, I said that was my first stop. I had somewhere else to go after that. I ended up not going because yours. I had somewhere to go afterwards. That was like my first little stop. But I ended up not going because my friend was like, oh, it's okay, you don't got to pull up because I feel sick. But I was supposed to go somewhere else.
Speaker 2: That's why I was cute. Put on the whole imuld go and.
Speaker 1: See them bitches.
Speaker 2: I would have wore some ugsuk, okay, but it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: But you'd be going nowhere, like you ain't gonna walk down that's with sock song.
Speaker 2: But I don't see nothing. I didn't say I would do it.
Speaker 4: I said, I say, I don't nothing wrong with it, like and to me, it's just dirty if you don't have nothing between your food your feet, if you got sock song, it's a barrier. Yeah, and especially if you're just going downstairs real quick, get a key going back.
Speaker 3: I don't like walking in my house with I was socks on. If I do, it's because, oh I I hate walking.
Speaker 1: I'm a slipper girl. I do wear slippers and I'm a side girl. I'm doing a sock But now I will.
Speaker 2: Say it's s gattle.
Speaker 1: When people wear sneakers and socks to the beach, that's ghetto too.
Speaker 2: What's said about that?
Speaker 1: Because why are you it's hot? It's ninety bitch, I just had on sneakers at the beach. Why would you wear sneakers on the ATV? Okay, that's different. You have to wear. If you wear flip flops on the a TV, that's ghetto because why are you not prepared?
Speaker 2: But you about to kill yourself? You look crazy trying to get all poppy, you know what I'm saying. But if you're like it's like a beach day.
Speaker 1: If you go to like a beach club like Nikki Beach in Miami and you got sneakers on, that's crazy. People don't like to stand between these tools. No, no, no, I'm fine with.
Speaker 2: It, but some people don't.
Speaker 1: But should be hot, I ain't about no fucking Miami.
Speaker 3: So that's about solf fucking out the country saying that should be hot. It's just saying to be hot Miami saying that's saying all right, but no, I feel like just.
Speaker 1: Dressed for that occasion. Put some flip flops on.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't like flip flops, my feat flip flops, but I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie when your foot than you. I wear a ten. Okay, well I was still I feel like an not not that bad. That's in my height. I'm six feet so it's different. But flip thoughts on me, I'll be looking like the dude. Like one picture I took it was for your birthday, was big, this seat was so fu And took a picture for her birthday last year when were we went to knife Yeah, and everybody was like, we took a picture and I had on these cute shoes I had just bought that day. They were so cute. It was the pink red bottles. Like I was sitting that up. There was like god, damn, lex feet big fifty. They call you gotta les gear.
Speaker 2: Somebody got to point it, like damn, I put.
Speaker 1: My feet up. But I'm okay. Let me ask you that though.
Speaker 2: Were you ever like insecure.
Speaker 1: About your heights?
Speaker 2: I used to be.
Speaker 3: I didn't accept my height, so I was like, nineteen, okay, yeah, I'm saying and only I think I only accepted it because I already had a tall for instance, like six. But when I met other tall girls, that's when I accepted my height, like okay, I'm about to walk in the room.
Speaker 1: That's when I noticed that the height was sexy, like yeah.
Speaker 3: Looking or who them tall girls? Is I climb that tree? Like I'm like, okay, these niggas, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Nine Like That's when I said, except them those nineteen Yeah, I feel like I accepted my height at an older age. I'm like, I can't do nothing about it. But then once men like I realized all they like that they love it. They love a little even though they hated when I was in middle school. Yeah, them same middle school niggas, all on our trail. But she got my DM They like it now they do. I like tall girls, but she ain't like the naven middle school.
Speaker 2: But I think it's always the classic case of like.
Speaker 1: Wanting what you don't have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because when I yeah, because when I was younger, I feel like I always wanted to be taller.
Speaker 1: Really, I ain't never hear no short hold city you ever heard show? No, Well, I'm I like wanting to have a little, a little height like my A short girl may see it, Like I wish I was like five seven five, but that's not tall.
Speaker 2: You gotta be like five ten.
Speaker 1: That's tall.
Speaker 2: I don't even count five seven girls though.
Speaker 4: But see, so it is more so that like I was like, damn, I wish I was like five eight. But but when you got things going.
Speaker 2: No, you won't be safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You're still gonna be taller than a lot of these niggas. Yea, So I really use the wish I was taller like I used to be, Like damn, Like I'm really not gonna grow no, more.
Speaker 2: I really used to be.
Speaker 4: I really used to be upset about it. I was like, damn, I'm really yeah, I used to wish I was taller.
Speaker 1: Little you too. I want to be pete. I want to be a petite. I want to Yeah, I want to look up. I want to look up to my niggas. Yeah. But I got over. I got over that real quick, like cause these niggas do not be tall. But I'm not. I'm not tall in the grand scheme of I'm not but for a woman, I was the way he was finished, you're not. She's like five yeah, but listen though, she gotta let hell but girl, but when it comes to dating, I'm tall, agree because I wear shoulds a lot. So when I put on heels and I wear platform heels a lot to like, I've been six inch heels by the time I put a heel on, I'm six one six to these niggas don't be six one.
Speaker 2: Six because all the show holds got them.
Speaker 1: All couple. The other day, I'm like, that's supposed to love y'all me me and hate them up and took all the hold are y'all like the same When I put it the heel tallow freak myself. That's all right.
Speaker 2: I want to I want my niggas to tower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all gotta date, y'all mean yeah, I had to stop taking them.
Speaker 1: When you have a call man, though, you do feel a little different, like it feels.
Speaker 2: Like see baby though.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm like, this is how little hug. You know what I'm saying, Because other than that, I'd be like, hey, nigga, will we going eating? Yeah? You know you still got it like kind of like a lady. Okay, my voice, Oh my god, y'all.
Speaker 2: I was on Twitter yesterday.
Speaker 4: No, I was on in TikTok Live the other day and somebody was like, dram Be sounded like Future and I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, Mitch, use me, I think that's a Southern thing. Though they was like, they was like, yeah, your voice is deep as FuG. I was like, do I really sound like future? Friend? But it's real. Red I always said a deep voice. It's a Southern thing. I think Southern women just have deep boys sound like is it from my daddy? Probably it gotta be. I heard that.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I literally went by because that don't sound like a nigga said that you I woldt viral vine because they said that sounded like a nigga. I was like the tonebok girl with a voice, and I was told, so I give me about it, like.
Speaker 1: Girl, I feel like, I don't know, I feel like a little I think it's that's playing with me exactly, said the future reach. I'm almost reached. She's giving deep voice supremacy exactly. But that'd be the main thing. Like when people describing like they always be like, oh that girl on the on the blue couch, she's so masculine because like I said, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Little bit taller. I snig boy, and that's and that's what they get from it. Like you not, but you don't know me enough to say, man, you you coming from my voice to my height and how I'm talking, that's it right.
Speaker 1: But I think on social media too, like of course, like we give a little extra because we're entertaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm supposed to ignite it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm like every day that faces people really be online thinking I wake up like listen, I'm listen.
Speaker 2: I didn't think I don't like that every day.
Speaker 3: I did not think somebody thought of me like that until I got my fiance. The first date, he said he thought I was gonna be loud and ghetto.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why the fun would you think that? Yeah, because I'm loud online. I'm a lady, That's what I'll be saying. I think men do expect that out of me, so when they they can get a totally.
Speaker 4: Different sometimes, and I think, just think I'm gonna be a certain way and I'm ghetto. Yeah, you more yetto than me.
Speaker 2: First of all, absolutely, this lady grew up around our lighter friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, around hood, the hood, the hood people, the trees all.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely a little more. She'd be like, I'm dying.
Speaker 4: The crazy thing about me, though, is I grew up in the hood, but I want to private school until you.
Speaker 1: Have the best world, girls. I grew up in a diverse neighborhood.
Speaker 3: It was white, but I went to a school that could have been a fucking private school, but it was.
Speaker 2: It was public, but it.
Speaker 1: Gave private and then I got kicked out and I went to a public school that was big nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm my damn bitch y'all.
Speaker 3: You nigga's dumb, you know, I'm like, okay, So my school was a good school. I did go, so I did come from a private looking school and I met it. So I got the best of all worlds. And I'm happy because I could like being around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a room, you could adapt in any situation. Where are you from? In New Orleans seventeen? The nigga may not know that though, because he was.
Speaker 2: On it that nine years.
Speaker 1: But see, I used to come up.
Speaker 2: I used to, girl, I forgot.
Speaker 4: Now you can't have the New Orleans because, like you said, he really from that, But I used to when I was in high school. Now this is like my first boyfriend that I was like super in love with. He was on the West Bank and he was like people always say, the West Bank ain't really New Orleans.
Speaker 1: It depends on which part is he from Algiers or.
Speaker 2: Like from Algiers Elia is New Orleans, Okay, but the New Orleans people feel like that's not New Orleans.
Speaker 1: That's what he was saying. Cool it is.
Speaker 3: It's still if you could address said New Orleans, Louisian, don't. Yeah, once you pass Elgier's, that's the west Bank and the west The thing is the west Bank.
Speaker 2: We do that because the west Bank is still on each side.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't funk with the city is what we call New Orleans. The city, the West Bank. Everything that you need is on the West Bank.
Speaker 1: They have no reason to come to New Words.
Speaker 2: But they feel like, nah, but I'm from the West Bank. We feel like, well, from New Orleans. But then there was a lot of time they're gonna stay there from New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Okay, that West Bank, Nigga. If you go to Houston, he's gonna stay. I'm from New Orleans. That's what happened. He moved to Houston.
Speaker 4: That's how we started dating in high school because he moved when Katrina happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, girl, because you know everybody, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, it was everybody, Oh my god, I know you are what you girl? What? Yes? I was that mean? You was in high school too, right? I was in ninete seventeen.
Speaker 2: You went to school, No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: So what happened was when when the storm hits, I ended up evacuating to bad Roofe And in January first, two thousand and six, we moved to Texas. I didn't move to Houston. I moved to Clelly Like and then I moved to We moved on NASA Roe one. My sister went to clic High.
Speaker 2: She graduated from.
Speaker 1: Okay, so once we moved to text, but I ain't gonnack to school work. Yo. He was like like I went to Memoros, I'm not going to So I didn't be took in Texas. But I was in Texas.
Speaker 3: I worked in Texas, and I saw how everybody went to went to you saying bish new Orleington host to know what I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Remember didn't he graduate from You of h Yeah he did. He wasn't tu No, it was You of Age because that was before I flunked out of You of Age. He was there and then he was like taking like it was something like yeah, but he was taking some like creative class like I want to say it was like a poetry class or something. But they said that like that's what he was. But so I was in Orange. I told you we're Orange is It's the first stop, Like when you leave Louisiana and you're on it and Orange is the first stop. So we got a big wave of people from Man.
Speaker 2: It was so crazy.
Speaker 1: I wasn't I mean, I want to hear from a Texas girl. Okay, fun you knew it was exactly what's the way they fun? Yeah, And then of course I was a child when I was young. I was a kid because because you said you were in eighth grade, No, I was in ninth grade.
Speaker 2: You was in ninth grade.
Speaker 1: So I was, yeah, that makes sense. I was like a junior or a singer at that time whatever. So when it came, it was just like we're a small school. We're four a school. So when they came, it was like a whole bunch of it was so it was everything was out of order. We had, you know, a class that usually had twenty people in it. Now it's like forty forty five people. So I'm walking in my classroom and I don't have nowhere to see it, and I think I'm already thinking I'm.
Speaker 2: Queen Bee and I'm like, oh my god, like when do y'all.
Speaker 1: Need to get out of my seat?
Speaker 2: Do you know, like you need to get out of my seat?
Speaker 4: And she used to be so please you show her that picture of you when you were your emo face.
Speaker 2: Yeah I had an emo face.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I used to think. I was like, saw my girl, I'm like, somebody needs to get out of my seat. I have nowhere to sat hold on my lap. She coming down that booty? Hell what happened? Like, oh my god, I love it. I was like, who helped me?
Speaker 2: We definitely claimed the territory.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was a difference. It was fine.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, so you know, I'm not listening.
Speaker 3: One thing in New Orleans girls was hating how you Texas holes was stealing on niggas?
Speaker 1: Like why is definitely or a story It's probably gonna get gonna know, so I'm not gonna say nat because y'all obviously donna know who I'm talking about. You know, I hope they do not click this and send this to this man. So there was a guy from Orange.
Speaker 2: From Orange, Yes, it was really popular. He was very very good at sports.
Speaker 1: The way his story went on, Yeah, they are where I'm about to go with this, So how many niggas is really from Orange? Exactly? So anyway history where his story letter. He ended up going to the league being like the number one safety in the league. Like he had a story. But I remember when they came down from New Orleans. This girl came from New Orleans and she was she was cleaning up bench. So that's what it wasn't like the Checklist girls. Was the New Orleans girls came and they was cleaning.
Speaker 4: Up, They was getting they was getting there.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I'm saying. So from my experience, I was like, oh my god, because at that point, like I used to swear, me and him was in love like my mom knew his mom. I was like, oh my god, this is my hood, right right. I mean, that's not how like all happened happened from that happened in my friend though. But anyways, it was like I remember when she came, like she was dating a lot of like the top not nigg I was like, she came and cleaned up business. I feel like, honestly they mar out there the TMZ article, Oh wait, she was ors. She wanted them girls.
Speaker 2: She is from New Orleans. Because I know exactly know what I'm talking from.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sell you out of here show. I mean, people they already if they if when I said number one safety in the league, they probably already know if you say number one safety in the league. At one point, he's from Orange. There's literally one person I always say this, dumb copular people in Orange, you and me.
Speaker 2: That Shiffer Fakes said that ship population.
Speaker 1: Literally literally heard the Orange before. No, it's not that far from Louisiana. Yeah, it's we're not close to New Orleans. So where I grew up my house, like I could literally walked to Louisiana. That's how close it really. How like that border where you cross, it's right there. It's it's very, very close. So I had a lot of people. That's all I was telling you girls, because I might I'm gonna tell you. I don't want to say not on here, just because you know, they have kids and we got to protect the children. Oh they got kids together. Yeah, she got the nigga. Oh baby got him. It's some hot tea. Really, it was like a whole thing on teams. Then she walked up in the house with guns blazing. Bit I know what you're talking about, Mighty.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking it was somebody didn't know.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah when she when they left New Orleans they came to Orange, she was an Orange. Okay, beg Okay, it's eam been hot for years. But I've been out to loop with that team, been there, okay, okay, because then it's some new tea and I'm gonna feel you in and please, I got you up. Dave me friend.
Speaker 2: I'm it's real.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is a good segue into Okay, so let me do because it's matches I thought we was doing with the game nobody. It's a question to enter the segue. So I'm gonna let you off. Y'all.
Speaker 2: This your girl xp Andy, Sugarl, Dre and the Call, and we.
Speaker 1: Are here to tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course bundle pour into your pod. Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilized into this one e book. Yes, this this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh uh. But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that. What I've read the ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and give you all the direction you need to start your podcast today.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book, and it's gonna help you build your brand. And it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into a sixteen year company. So make sure y'all had to poor Minds dot Com to purchase your ebook or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor Minds dot Com pour into your pod.
Speaker 1: What's the cornyest thing you've ever done while in love? Corny the corniest thing you've ever done when you've been in love? I'll say mine. Okay, so here y'all the course thing I've ever done.
Speaker 2: I was dating this guy. I was maybe like one, and at the time I didn't have a lot of money.
Speaker 1: But I used to waitress in Bartend so I was like doing better than him, and I just thought he was just like the most grand man in the world. And I remember Hotel Derek around Valentine's Day. They used to do like a package hotel. There used to be a really popular hotel in Houston. Yeah, and they had this package that you could buy for like seven hundred dollars and they would decorate your hotel room with champagne and included a dinner like everything. So I literally, like I remember, I worked like three shifts, scrounged up my little seven hundred dollars and I paid for the room and I did all this. But to me, the reason I say is corny because it's corny because he should have done that for me. It was a lot, like I did a lot. Well, first of all, have you ever done anything for you before that? No?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, it's corny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I say he ain't never if he set the tone and I sat, I had three dollars, he had two. Oh, but that's the kind of that's that's not bad three and two, but five and even about five dollars on him? If he's not here, is that he's still be like, Yeah, I used to suck with her.
Speaker 2: I know that, But don't claim me.
Speaker 1: I know he does. Don't do that, Oh, I know he does.
Speaker 4: How many niggas you'all think? Me telling people I used to fuck with with hard core six it's a hard core bitch a lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I just like I said, bitch, I'm gonna I'm gonna drop a nick and pick up another one. Yeah, this is what I'm like. I love to fall in love quickly, Bitch, I'm a love girl.
Speaker 3: I don't want I don't want to with with niggas at one time. I want to with one nigga at a time. So if this nigga not acting right, I'm a fuck with another one and he expired and I'm with another one.
Speaker 1: So it's probably a lot of niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I hate that. But to me, you ain't got no.
Speaker 1: Baby probing proven Caro.
Speaker 2: This Louis, Louis and Philip. That's it, Louis, what's the corniest thing? Girl? Mine is so okay, my Bury.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say it's my first relationship, but to me, this is my first real relationship. This is the first nigga that we moved in a house together, like imagining you know, women, like we got our own shit set up and then we're moving niggain. But it's the first relationship I had where he had his own house. I had my own house.
Speaker 1: When we started dating, I moved into his house and.
Speaker 2: Then we got a house together. So to me, that's my own relationship. Yeah, a nigga that like really like bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we were looking together. So he broke up with me.
Speaker 3: In like August of twenty eleven. I think I was like twenty two, twenty three. He broke up with me and then but I at least went up to like November, but we had to stay the other into November, right, So, like I noticed.
Speaker 2: The shift of him like.
Speaker 3: Being under me all day to him like not coming home, and he never done that before. So I'm like, okay, well he must be fucking on somebody I'm finding fucking with.
Speaker 2: So bitch.
Speaker 3: I used to drop them off at work every morning because he rode bikes. But I had a call, so I'm like, okay, you don't get his back around, so let me see who dropping him off at work? But I go to the job, I park my car underneath the bridge. I'm sitting in the bushes, smood who's dropping them off? And I'm in the bushes. Bitch, I'm sticky.
Speaker 1: I'm itching because my dumbass ain't with no long sleep. I got on the.
Speaker 3: Every every second, I'm itching, like, okay, he's gonna be a six thirty six for the five.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the butterfuck Lake for work. I'm like this nigga, like not.
Speaker 1: He must be what somebody he laid so he really wanted. Now you don't run late for nobody, but you're runna live for somebody knew. I'm like all this in my mind. So then I see he get dropped off a bout a hole in a raggedy call bach who cost so regular? I heard it, you heard him.
Speaker 2: Then he got out. I thought the look, kiss my heart broke. I'm in the bushes, dying bitch.
Speaker 1: Did you drop out? No? Because technically, technically he said we were not together. I had to respect that, but for my own sanity I needed to see it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So me being in the bushes at six forty five in the morning and he gets dropped off by and then I call the phone like, oh so you get dropped off and he hung up in my face.
Speaker 2: Girls, So I would have popped out them bushes.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie because you already there already there would have what you would have shown me, like I told you, then then I'm gonna have to pop him in bags. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: It just would have been that type of day morals. Friend you right, friends, I crashed, but see how.
Speaker 1: Hunger.
Speaker 2: I can't be left there like that because you really could have lest with me all.
Speaker 1: Night and then she would have probably ten years later, twenty years, like to be telling a story on TikTok about it right.
Speaker 2: About the time Stupa popped up on me. And right, you did, right, you did right? Okay, what's the corniest thing you've done?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Where do I start?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, I stayed at my very first one.
Speaker 4: Real no, literally probably coming to somebody as a woman. Yeah, I knew, like my nigga, I knew he was like fucking with this girl. I knew he was with this girl. This was high school. I knew he was sucking with this girl. And I called her high school And don't high school?
Speaker 2: High school?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, in adulthood.
Speaker 4: In adulthood, I talked about a nigga on our show. Bitch, No, no, no, because you gotta know me though, super, I'm like extremely proud, like I don't like people. I don't like people in my business, so I'm never gonna really talk about like I'll say little stuff here and there about my relationship or like my my nigga and stuff, but I really don't talk about my business like that. This nigga made me so fucking man and lex is fucking terrible because she she fucking egged me on.
Speaker 2: Now what do you do?
Speaker 1: Girl? No, I'm talking about you egged me on to talk about it on the shop. I was like, now what he do? Girl? I know everything?
Speaker 2: She was like, yeah, girl, I feel like if you mad, you should just say something.
Speaker 1: She's just say it.
Speaker 4: I said this nigga name, yes she is, and it was like somebody there people know.
Speaker 1: No we deleted. No, we deleted that.
Speaker 4: That's all about this an old episode from like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Girl. We had like three viewers, but.
Speaker 4: I was still mad caught that t then they still they still be talking about it to day, just like, yeah, you catching up.
Speaker 1: Bit you was talking about white man, white man and no fucking mindy talking about white man. So my fathers don't even know about that show.
Speaker 2: My father, my father's on about that, but you bitch.
Speaker 1: In front of XP. I mean like remember that time you clocked out? Was not a second that girl we ain't talking about told me asks for the little cause. She kept sad, like, oh god, y'are here follow me. I'm like, no, let me tell you how much I've been following y'all in hell, But you showed up with that one because told me saying, get them them questions from these souls. I would have died that. Okay, God, it's the topic, y'all.
Speaker 4: It's Drayna CAUs, the EO of Muse Beauty. Are you ready to take your beauty brand to the next level? Well, I've got something special just for you. I'm introducing the Keys to a Successful e Commerce Brand Ebook.
Speaker 2: In this gud, I spilled all of my.
Speaker 4: Secrets on how I built Muse Beauty from the ground up into a global beauty brand serving.
Speaker 2: Thousands of customers from all over the world.
Speaker 4: From defining your brand vision to mastering marketing strategies, this book literally covers it all us exclusive highlights and tips that you won't find anywhere else.
Speaker 2: But wait, y'all, it's more.
Speaker 4: Check out my curated vendors list featuring over fifty top suppliers in the beauty, fashion and packaging industries. Where the unique cosmetics, accessories, clothing, or chic packaging.
Speaker 2: I've got you hovers.
Speaker 1: So what are you waiting for? It?
Speaker 4: Go to www dot mus Beauty collection dot com and get your ebook, your vendors list, or you could bottle them both together.
Speaker 1: There all right by y'all?
Speaker 4: Okay, So the topic is being dumb in love. Do you feel like it's a such thing as being dumb when you're in love or do you just feel like I'm in love like anything goes. I feel like I'm that type of person, So I feel like anything go when I really love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it is. Do you feel like you can be there for sure?
Speaker 3: Like all the signs be there and we just be ignoring them because we're stupid. Yeah, because we wanted to work and we start. Once you start living off potential, you're gonna let everything fly, like you know what, I know you could, I know you could become almost I mean there's some stick that you living on potential. I know you're gonna stop cheating because you gonna do you and counseling that you living off potential, like we didn't seen all the signs and we just still thugging it. We gotta stop feeling. We gotta like we don't owe no nigga, no thug life. I'm gotta tugging with you. I didn't do it too many niggas.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't owe you that I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't gotta go to the struggle for me to. I don't gotta prove myself to you. When you married me, then I'll show you. But other than that, like we we boyfriend girlfriend, bitch, I don't gotta thug it out with you. Yeah, Like I think that's when we that's when we just dumbing in love. Like we're still trying to prove to a nigga in our thirties that we I've been here for you since to begin that bitch with our bad Yeah, because we don't gotta do that.
Speaker 2: We don't got to waste something like that.
Speaker 1: But I think one thing about being dumb in love too is like if you're a person like you love love, love releases a doper, mean it released something.
Speaker 2: I love it feel so lood.
Speaker 1: So as much as it's I think it's okay to be dumb in love, that's what you're supposed to do. Enjoy it. But you also need to know how to move on and fall out of love. That problem, right, But you be in captivity, yeah, because you was dumb in love, like this you really do. It's like you fall in love is a drug, but you need that antidote exactly, and you see your self. That's what I'm saying. So I think it's okay to be dumb in love sometimes because it feels good in the moment. I'm very much this is what I feel right now. But when it's time to heal, exactly, it's time to heal, that's me. So you have to you have to recognize when it's time to leave a situation. But I think love should be fun and love should feel good. And sometimes you meet somebody and you may be in love quote unquote for a short time, and sometimes it lasts years, and some people are thinking enough where it lasts forever. So I think one thing about love is like you have to be okay with taking risks. Falling in love is risk because on both sides, you're literally falling for someone and hoping that when shit gets bad that they'll catch you, right, And if they don't, then what right you gotta be able to catch yourself?
Speaker 2: Sign you ignore.
Speaker 1: Exactly because they got always excuses why they couldn't catch a bitch, right, and you believe them, right. So I think being dumb in love is just like now you can't lose yourself.
Speaker 2: That's now you can't like do.
Speaker 1: You looking in the mirror and you don't recognize yourself no more? And you're doing things like I'm not saying be dumb behind somebody, but if it's fun and you're having it, loving it, and you're enjoying it, agree be dumb, especially if you can self and induce yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I know I can't. I'm gonna roll over niggas so fast.
Speaker 1: New nigga me, please, new Nigga's me, New nigga me, please please.
Speaker 2: I've recently got into but I've been Yeah.
Speaker 1: See I'm not well. I don't like new nigga me, but I just be doing it.
Speaker 3: War Listen, I've been. I've been a social butterfly all my life. Yeah, before the internet, bitch, before Yahoo check, I was on a party. Who y'all remember b B.
Speaker 2: BlackBerry, BlackBerry Messenger. I never had. It was an elite society. It was it was like I was young.
Speaker 1: I was in game. I was doing your check. You said you was yao check y'all. I think I had aim I aimed to yeah, I had, But I was on a party line, bitch, yeah, are.
Speaker 4: You talking about Are you talking about the hotline where you can call and day?
Speaker 2: It used to be like, yeah, you got so. And I was fourteen, I was on the porter. I've been looking there.
Speaker 1: We could have got abducted, literally did that was the whole time where Lifetime was making movies about girls, little girl from relationship.
Speaker 2: You said, what Virginia with a nigga? He was older than me?
Speaker 1: How old was he?
Speaker 2: I was girl girl?
Speaker 1: I feel like horsenness.
Speaker 2: I was sixteen, he was swimming.
Speaker 1: See, okay, no, that it's not you ain't right now, that's not that bad now that what I mean.
Speaker 4: What I mean is we're not going to act like it's not twenty year old niggas that used to be picking girls.
Speaker 1: Up from school because how you they need at that time?
Speaker 2: And Grainy, now that we're grown, we know that she was wrong.
Speaker 1: We know that was but it was going on. It was still going on. And who used to go to like Taco Bell, the McDonald's and sit in the parking lot because he knew we would come get the food.
Speaker 3: Now, see, that's nothing that's different, that's like, that's just that's you shouting that's your scouting.
Speaker 2: That's different, Like that's pedophile.
Speaker 1: Like that's like, oh girl, he got some food.
Speaker 2: Like, no, that's not, bitch, that's different.
Speaker 1: He would be like, we would just be outside. That's like, I got some candy, comes to the van like some dumb ass. The part was different because on the part of line, I thought, Oh, I was on the point line saying I'm nineteen, So that's different. Was we lying you had to be older than eighteen to be Yeah, we definitely like your life.
Speaker 2: He said, I got a big man.
Speaker 1: But she was really risky because about the phone conversation my cherry pop until for you, it wasn't conversation. I love that nigga for years. Oh my god, girl, Like I was like twenty one. I remember my baby dad on the party line you did, I made my best friend.
Speaker 2: This is a social butterfly.
Speaker 1: Y'all understand. Yeah, she ain't start with Instagram. Yeah, this ship been me since the party line. I've always been popular. Always the party line was lead, though I remembers it.
Speaker 2: Was a time. Yeah, I never did the party line thing you did.
Speaker 1: I missed it.
Speaker 3: Mister damn you remember when you remember when Facebook had the Houston versus New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that because I wasn't. I wasn't in either city. I was in a smaller city, so mad everybody was in that group on Facebook group mm hm. When I got got into Facebook, it was during a time where like you had to have college email. Yeah, so I wasn't because when I graduated from I graduated high school in two thousand and seven, I didn't go straight to college, so I took like a year or two off, so I didn't have a college email. But it opened. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, so that's probably when I got.
Speaker 3: Houston and New Orleans had a group thing where everybody was fussing. There was beefing, but I can't see y'all say it to your niggas. Butch I came down like it was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was coming to me, y'all.
Speaker 2: Remember I red a pipe crush Pike.
Speaker 4: It was another little website before Facebook. Then everybody used to be like one of the fire It was like one of the young.
Speaker 1: In middle school. Had middle school.
Speaker 2: I had a time.
Speaker 1: Why I had a time on social media where I was a whore? How about you a ward? What was you doing? Girl?
Speaker 2: It's for only things.
Speaker 1: For you. Used to be popping that pussy online on black play mood in my in my throne Underweld, I go that cry, don't got my pictures, girl, I used to steal my pictures and put my porns like, no listen.
Speaker 2: I always listened.
Speaker 1: I used to surgery.
Speaker 2: I was always a fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always had that fine bitch. Yeah, so bitch.
Speaker 3: In two thousand, before I had my son, I ended up taking down because my baby dad, who I met on the porter.
Speaker 1: Line, So let me go.
Speaker 2: It's down, So I take it down.
Speaker 1: But my utube to get like fifty thousand views in two thousand and eight, That's that's what I am.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting fifty thousand viudes because I'm I'm dancing the bounce music the box we just got popping because of the tree. Yeah, I'm on.
Speaker 3: I'm in my little apart minutes two thousand and eight, I got my throne on. I'm dancing a pretty ricky genu wine.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I said, got the videos which I'm telling you, and I was going viral on YouTube for being in the throne.
Speaker 1: Oh my say, now that was messing before I discovered you.
Speaker 2: I don't remember you popping it. I don't remember you popping it either, sup, my baby, that did't even.
Speaker 1: Take all of it down, But I remember my ring.
Speaker 2: I'm going the camera.
Speaker 4: Why used to have my I did too in high school. I've been crashing out, wilding out for a long time.
Speaker 2: And I used to be in the parking lot birthday.
Speaker 1: Tongue in high school. And I'm thinking about it. I got my period in nineteen, so I'm not gonna say high school nineteen. I was ay like nineteen. What your mama said, gir She tried to kick me out of the house. She's lying out the house. She could not want to let me in.
Speaker 2: It was only because of my daddy that I ended up getting in the house.
Speaker 1: And at that time, tongue piers was like suck. Yeah, it makes you suck at that time, and I used to be in class, oh yeah, see breath punky, no tongue tongue when it wasn't because that y'all know. Tongue reings will make your breath funky if you don't break. Don't know how the first like you know you had one? Yes, I just said I had my tongue, people, bitch, I kept it for like a year or two. And then she got because you know, because the pluss would come from your tongue, your tongue ring was effected. Why was it? That's what your ship was, Foster, He's like, hey, y'all, I never had a pussy tongue. Me. I was like the hall of plussy tongue. You wouldn't bush you you haven't had a but yeah, but I'm not trying to be funny like a lot of you them that say, you know fat those people. Everybody, well, a lot of people had the tongue like the tongue ring circle was Funky Brick who he was a pusy was fm C coming funky mouth click. I never had like I remember, I didn't keep it in that long. I'm not gonna lie because it hurts so bad. And it was, oh my god alone, I don't know my tongue used to be swollen that because I'm buck my tongue.
Speaker 2: Fair, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Then lingering. And then so I had my tongue ring in the parking lot, eat my Big Max with the nigga that bit. Maybe it was the Big Max sauce and nigga, and he said, bring the lit the leader of the punk mouth click.
Speaker 2: I want the leader that Nigga puts something of your big mabach.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I just remember like I didn't like my tongue ring. I didn't because I thought maybe it wasn't but you know what I think it was. But I have a short tongue, so maybe he hear something under that, you know that what's that little thing? Something?
Speaker 2: He hit something, Bitch, he hit something.
Speaker 1: Bitch said knows no.
Speaker 2: Was affected because it wasn't mine.
Speaker 1: That was a me where she thought we was all about the bond. No, no, I know.
Speaker 2: I remember my tongue like plussing up.
Speaker 1: It was bad experience with piercing too, because I still have these scars. I have like a snake bike because I went through my EMO era, so I had everything pierced. I had like a thing in my chest. I had bars in my through it. But I remember like getting my lip pierced, and like my piercing like sunk in and my skin was like growing over my piercing. I've had a bad experience, but I got my belly button ring in high school. I was my body rejected it because I was I was playing volleyball. I used to play volleyball, and literally I slid across the corn and ripped out. O girl, I had, I had funky breath, I messed up belly button, skin growing over my piercing, and then I had the nurse to be like turn around and tonight is around and get out through it. Y'all be're trying to laugh at me. Yeah, rode home. But I thought this was a safe No, bitch, no, it was not like bitch you by yourself. I don't know what I was going.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that was that little bitch you by your.
Speaker 1: Your fucking tongue. Hours I had a little crust on it, a little round O god, funny. Okay, what's up? Bey all as your girl likex pee and it's your girl draining the call. And we have a very exciting announcement today.
Speaker 2: We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 4: Yes, we have a brand new shower dropping y'all Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bella Lache, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 1: If you can't go to Bellanche what the hell we're gonna be doing.
Speaker 2: Talk to me, chit chat with me. You're gonna be feeling a little little tea.
Speaker 1: Oh my bird, No you didn't.
Speaker 4: God, everything y'all been wanting to see, we're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all ask us for so much. Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity when we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at Poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September. Second it's going down, says it's time to get into the b b BO. How do we first?
Speaker 4: Real quick though, how did we start talking about thinking tongue rings?
Speaker 1: We're supposed to be talking about being dumb in love?
Speaker 2: How did we get there from that?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: All, let me talk butterfly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were talking about the tongue that I was talking about, and then I said I did too, and the lex is like, I don't know knowledge.
Speaker 2: Can I have another one?
Speaker 1: Please? Okay? So the topic go ahead, Dre.
Speaker 4: All right, but the six topics we want to talk about using lube and does using lube me yo coochie trash.
Speaker 1: Mhm, y'all want.
Speaker 2: To embarrass me again?
Speaker 3: Okay, so only because listen and I did not think this was the thing. And I'm being very transparent.
Speaker 1: Even if you left, I promise you I'm not gonna be made.
Speaker 2: We're probably gonna laugh.
Speaker 1: Warm me up first, buck, I'm sorry, Warm up, bitch. Got so when I have my daughter in twenty nineteen, I you bitches fake you say we try to be underhead me and I.
Speaker 2: Got into twenty nineteen, I got some health issues.
Speaker 1: I got dianosed with epilepsy, fucking adrening a whole.
Speaker 2: Lot of shit. I gotta take a whole lot of medication.
Speaker 3: Right, So, I don't have a normal period. Right so I was told by my doctor, by me not having a normal period, it may affect my wetness a little, right because they said the period, you know, clean your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah right now, I don't know how true it is. All I know is I asked, bitch, what's what's going on?
Speaker 3: Like, I know I'm antracted to my nigga, I'm gonna tract to this that like even when I masturbate, Like, what's going on, and she's like, well, you haven't had a periody no, but.
Speaker 2: Year, I'm okay, what does that mean? You know?
Speaker 1: So I had like a year.
Speaker 3: Where I had to use loube because of I didn't have a men strew and I was like a little you know, and and I had to.
Speaker 1: I had to because what was going on with her was the true true I wasn't trying to be funny. How people will understand what?
Speaker 3: Because I listen, I started joining groups to see is it's around my body?
Speaker 1: Do I am I just not attracted or is it because I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I needs to be miss.
Speaker 1: Like you had that what happened? So I want a year with like some some dryness because of a year and this year.
Speaker 2: So bad.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm being honest. Listen, that's all. It's pretty busy. I'm no. See, That's why I'm trying to make it relatable because she's really speaking people right, but she ain't gotta relate. Somebody gonna relate to me because I'm saying, I'm in a Facebook group, a lot of droll Facebook.
Speaker 2: We gotta draws Facebook.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's not me no more, but I still stay in in case I drop back into the error.
Speaker 2: But what was going on?
Speaker 1: The lady the doctor said it's because I don't have a menstrum, okay, and that that was the issue. And once I got my menstru back, I feel like, well, maybe.
Speaker 2: She was right because now I'm back pussy, you know.
Speaker 3: And and the thing is, I was so happy that it happened in my relationship because whatever if I was out being free niggas like, I'm like, I was committing my nigga, like, oh, thank you for tucking.
Speaker 1: It with me. Doesn't shown.
Speaker 3: Had to We had to do so much to jump started, Like my gosh, but that's but that's really though.
Speaker 1: It was like ten ten months. It was a long it was a long time to no no bitch.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I thought they was making some wores goodbye.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I had a nigga that you said this face.
Speaker 2: I'm glad, I'm glad I got a.
Speaker 1: Nigga that understore because let's talk about it. And he made sure he got it with, he made sure he stayed with.
Speaker 2: And I skeeping nigga.
Speaker 3: She don't got no problems with that coaching now right, It's just I'm just glad I had a problem. You're wad I had a rough patch while I was in a relationship, and that's what I'm saying. But honestly, I think you need to talk about that because everybody want to talk about our stuff with I got that gripple in that case.
Speaker 1: Everybody has that, and everybody has that, and it's okay. I think it's okay to use loube. Okay to use loube. It depends what's going on, especially quokie right right quick, you know, real quick.
Speaker 2: Or maybe he's a guy that wants to go two or three rounds and.
Speaker 4: But she went through something though, do y'all drop kuchie. It's hereditary like naturally because some people.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Listen me, listen, I'm gonna ask listen me dealing with both sides of the fence, having dry cat, what you mean both sides of the fence, both sides been on both sides, on both sides you.
Speaker 1: Be eating coochie super No, she mean Mitch her Cuchie was weg and I'm not you dealt with.
Speaker 2: Like no, let's just right, So that's right.
Speaker 1: So me me dealing with women women be having dry catch a very young age.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I think I don't know if it's a hereditary bot, but it made me think now in my thirties, maybe she had something going on, like maybe she you know, maybe she did have minstrel or maybe something right, or maybe she just wasn't really in it and she thought she was.
Speaker 2: She was testing it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because you kick it if you turned on, correct, right, So maybe she wasn't turned I was looking.
Speaker 1: But honestly, with the vagina, the way the vagina works, if anything is inserting the vagina, it's a natural thing for your it to produce something and yet in the inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but wet puss is it be all outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If you're turned on, it's a little more. But it's a body's natural reaction to what even over there laughing hobby, what's funny, hobby, freak, don't give you mess some we some dry pussls. You gotta on it. You gotta spit on it. House is gonna get with you. Gotta spit on it special if you ain't got no lube. But honestly, I feel like if a woman has a dry vagina, it probably is something medical, because, like I said, it's a body's natural thing lubricating yourself. And I'm not saying like when you're turned on. It's a different type of wet. It's different type of way. It's when something inserts into the vagina. It's a natural The body's natural reaction to that mac and cheese is because something is insers, something that's penetrating. So even if they dried, they still may have a mac and cheese because the whole thing is that they got mac and cheese that they put the No, bitch, you just got a natural being wet on our side.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Right, So, bitch, do you still make mac and cheese with spaghetti noodles? It's a New Orleans thing. We got to what you mean because I remember her cooking on.
Speaker 3: Yes, bitch, okay, it's a New Orleans thing. I don't like that because you're from fucking.
Speaker 4: I'm used to I'm used to mac and cheese with spaghetti. But my family is from Louisiana, so it's my it's what my.
Speaker 1: Auntie used to make. She made elbow spaghetti, and.
Speaker 2: Not where your family was from from open from Vanacha.
Speaker 1: That's when Louisiana.
Speaker 2: People make it with who're making with spaghetti noodles? Some make it, but a lot of us make it with spaghetti.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. Why, it's just like what do you give you? What you give you? TRAINI yes, chicken spaghetti with no chicken.
Speaker 2: Look a chicken spaghetti. You never had chicken tetrasini. That sounds like a jump park.
Speaker 1: It's basically like a cheese a cheesy and it has like peppers chicken ch my jumble like pasta bitch kanda. Yeah, but we don't got cheese any.
Speaker 2: I don't have cheese any my jumbalayapasta? What's your what's your mpasta? Bitch?
Speaker 3: You said you was following gen sausage is sausage chicken sausage chicken, but said one ing green and that's enough Alfredo, and we mixed with red sauce like dice tomeatles marin Arrow. Okay, okay, the jump lif if possible, afraid will be okay?
Speaker 2: Okay that you want to cook for us one day? I am, okay, I am, I'm coming to your house. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: So my friends, we are planning a trip in January to go to New Orleans, Al really Uary. Well, my friends, it's my friends from high school.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's in January. We're just going to go.
Speaker 1: It's actually one of her daughter's birthday, so we're just all doing like a hobby. But I'm a sneak off and I'm going to I am, and you think I'm playing, but like, but you really should.
Speaker 2: You're rid some jumper.
Speaker 1: I'm coming period, were don't I'm serious, bitch, don't plea but real, don't come.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for the hookah.
Speaker 2: God, you don't even smoke hoockah. About to wait smo hook in my house.
Speaker 1: She don't smoke cooker, neither one of us. We gave up hookah. I haven't smoked hooker in two years. But on god, I'm a pore.
Speaker 2: Pull up the tweet right.
Speaker 1: Now the last time. You don't mean you didn't smoke it after I never I didn't have smoke hookah in Turks on my mother that was open in two years, not either nothing. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: It literally makes me so.
Speaker 4: I haven't smoking it almost a year, way before nicotine hookah.
Speaker 1: But you know what it is. If it's making you sick, you guys try to black smoke, then I think for me, Yeah, people about that, if it's making you sick, was singing on, Yes, smoking make you sick, I don't do who who It's been two years.
Speaker 4: I haven't smoked hooka in like almost a year, but no, I was it is the long time. But I didn't used to like the way it would make me feel the next morning. I didn't like the way you black smooth and you'll be smoking black smoke.
Speaker 1: You could put yes, he said, he said, the hookah pants and the sha. I don't, I don't. I don't smoke.
Speaker 2: I don't want to walk off smelling like watermelon.
Speaker 1: Min I got my perfume on. I get you. You know what I'm saying. I need to smell good. Well that's what it's all fruit, So you can smell like fruit fruit and hold like like that. Bitch, you're gonna try this black smoke. You're gonna try to breathe.
Speaker 2: I've never headache.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna be still sick. But you know what, it's not even I Smoke is not supposed to be in your lungs.
Speaker 2: But say that what start with that beach? Okay, stop with that don't start with the fruit and all that with that beach.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would have I would have been shut up, things first open, Okay, But I get that almost around the time I had stopped smoking hookah, though I was really sick and I didn't know what it was. I had low iron so literally I would like walk to the shower and I couldn't breathe, So I was like, is it the hookah? I didn't know what it was because I had gotten really, really fun and sick, So that's what really made me stop smoking it. But it was just like, Okay, I'm not smoking it no more. Now.
Speaker 2: Me being sick had nothing to do with the hookah. I'm gonna I'm gonna support your you know, I don't do it.
Speaker 1: You don't want to push nothing at this point, it's nothing to support. It's just like like how some people are just.
Speaker 2: Vegans or they don't eat something it's not but.
Speaker 1: Imagine say you're vegan us, but trying to support y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 1: Ain't never heard, ain't never hurt nobody. Black smoke ain't never hurt nobody, hurt nobody.
Speaker 4: No, So y'all, this is the question that I had because I'm not gonna had a conversation about these huh years ago on the show. We was like, if you if we saw my squirting, and we was like, if you squirt, it's your grannie fault, it's your your grannie.
Speaker 2: Squirting is hereditary?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it? Yeah? Honestly, that's why we said, that's why you have the plastic on the sofa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think about it, No, think about all that follow house sitting on the Granted, had my grandma had it on that.
Speaker 1: Because she didn't want your next days hopping on the Or your grandma had all them kids because she wasn't sucking dick. That's why, bitch, your grandma had all them children. Think about what's up y'all at your girl XP and it's your girls.
Speaker 2: Ran a call and.
Speaker 1: Y'all do not forget to call our shot line. I know you heard of a hot line, but this is the poor mind's shot line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love to hear from y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all need to call in, y'all, And this is not necessarily for questions, you know, we just want to hear from y'all if we want to know y'all feedback, y'all, thoughts on the show, or just what's going on in your life, so you can always call six seven eight eight two seven one eight two seeds.
Speaker 1: Yes, and y'all know, keep it short and cute. Don't be calling and letting us know about your baby daddy, says a brother, cousin, boyfriend. Okay, well I want to hear about that. Actually, well you know they can let a little some but you know, we want to keep it cute and short. Like she said, this is not questions, This is not pour your heart out so called. Give us a little feedback what you want to see on the show, any suggestions, what you think about the show, if you just want to simply give us our flowers, you know, or any It could be anything. What's bothering you this week, what got on your nerves this week? If you just want to vent and get some things off your chest, pull the shot line again. The number is six seven eight eight two seven one eight to six. Okay, so real quick, I want to shout out, y'all. I just got my hair done yesterday. I want to shout out crowns.
Speaker 2: Of love on the bundles.
Speaker 1: I went to rich look hair. She installed it so y'all know we love a good little one too, So make sure y'all check out Crowns of Love, get your bundles, and get your hair done.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I need to shout out mused because I meant to girl, I had a long night last night, but I meant wabbling up.
Speaker 1: I had a long I had a long.
Speaker 2: Light last night. I had intention on bringing you some of my Cosmitties lines because I.
Speaker 1: Have a lip gloss. But I'm gonna send it to you. The Queen need to get your mailing. Yeah, send it to me. I'm gonna send you mine. I'm gonna get your mailing. No, actually i'll drop it off. I'll hand deliver it because I'm going to her house and well, I'm probably get.
Speaker 2: Tickets and black smooth. I'm gonna come smoke that black smoke exactly I am.
Speaker 1: It ain't got no niggotine, not no nicotine. Really, it just tastes like fruit. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what I'm gonna send you some some used I'm okay.
Speaker 1: So real quick because I feel like when you I just want to ask this before we move on. Because there's a lot of makeup people who are doing makeup right now, they have cosmetic signs. Drea has a cosmetic line, and there's so many right now. So what advice could you give to like Dre or anybody else out there that has a cosmetic line, Like, what advice do you have for like marketing and how to stick out and be successful, especially in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: So marketing, you definitely got to build you a community in the marketing I think that's the best thing could have done in the Crown case when we built the community.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know how many.
Speaker 1: Followers you're but you already have poor minds. So that's that's bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, So when you build a community, you gotta you gotta work with them under them underdogs be so ready.
Speaker 1: Like they be, so they just be ready to work. That's a smaller influence, smaller influence, Like they ain't got no more than ten thousand followers.
Speaker 2: You got more follows than them already.
Speaker 1: What you could give them is marketing, exposure and products, free product.
Speaker 2: That's what you.
Speaker 1: Can get them off the bank, and that's all they that's all they want.
Speaker 3: They want to be seen, they want to be heard, and they want their conscious to be appreciated.
Speaker 2: So when they give you content like you, you don't got time to do your makeup every day.
Speaker 1: You don't have the time.
Speaker 2: But if you build your community, what's your brand called?
Speaker 1: Music?
Speaker 2: Music beauty? Music beauty?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you gotta come up with something for your community. Wy use, muse. You gotta come up with a name for them. I don't know music, I don't know something. Come up with a name for them. The followers, the squad, let's say you let's say you call it squallowers right now, okay, the let's say, just speaking off off the top, you call them that, and then you send them free products and they got like five thousand followers, and then all they wanted to do is do a video using your products, and then you post them so you have the most You have more followers than every every last one of them.
Speaker 3: But then when you market them, you give them free products, and you are giving them exposures to other brands, because other makeup brands follow you.
Speaker 2: Don't think they don't they do.
Speaker 1: They're watching you.
Speaker 2: They keep it up.
Speaker 1: You're gonna notice when you start a community and then these bigger brands.
Speaker 2: Start still in your fucking community.
Speaker 1: That's when you're gonna notice it, right, And that's the best way to market without you really coming out of your pocket.
Speaker 2: The most you going out your pocket is your.
Speaker 1: Products, right, and that works so well. I already had the big following. I came out with the courts. I worked with micro influencers.
Speaker 3: They was hungry, like they was tired of being overlooked by big brands because they didn't have the following. I had the follow and they didn't, So I market them to other brands because I knew a lot of makeup brands.
Speaker 2: Is following me.
Speaker 1: Same with you.
Speaker 3: You got a big podcast, you got a lot going on, and you're marketing to people that have never seen him, never heard of them.
Speaker 2: That's all they want.
Speaker 3: They just want to be seen and recognized. So build your community, send them products. They're gonna give you all the content in the world. They're gonna be loyalty. They're gonna send you all the content. And you got that's content the posts for weeks months. It's not enough contents you could do.
Speaker 1: Don't got enough time to be in the studio adding no fucking doing no photos.
Speaker 2: You don't have enough time to do that.
Speaker 1: You got your podcast, you got too much going on, trying to be asking you got too much going on for you to be at the damn studios trying to do product photos.
Speaker 2: They got girls that's gonna do.
Speaker 1: Product photos for you because they want to get reposted.
Speaker 3: So you find people like that and you build that community, you give them a name, just because they love feeling a part of something. They love being a part of the community and market, and don't don't care about the bigger brands.
Speaker 1: The bigger brand they're going to steal. But the thing is, there's gonna be more micro influences every day. A new micro influence is fucking born.
Speaker 3: So once that once you create that influence and they become bigger and they move on to a bigger brand. Okay, boom, you got another one that got five thousands. Never did The cycle never ends.
Speaker 1: If you're focused on the micro influencers, catered to the micro influencers, there wouldn't be the one that's gonna cater to you. They're gonna love you because you are. You see them, You see them like you know what they're doing, like you know what they're trying to do. They're trying to get big, they're trying to trying to work a brands big in your brand.
Speaker 2: Don't feel played by that.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Yeah, they will have another small influences gonna work on me too.
Speaker 2: So build your community.
Speaker 1: That's that's the main thing that's really gonna be nice.
Speaker 4: I never thought about that because I think even when I think about getting brand ambassadors and stuff, because I was talking to my social media manager about that earlier this week and I was just like, I think, you know, twenty twenty five, I really want to focus on trying to get brand and baskets, but we're thinking about all of these like big people that I should start sending products expending PR boxes too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless they're gonna take the PR box and shout out for free, but they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna charge you fifty thousand dollars because.
Speaker 2: That's what they be charging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I worked, I worked with a few of them.
Speaker 2: I don't see how they do it.
Speaker 4: Like, but did you feel like when you did work, No, you got a big no looks of orders.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, And that's and that's my I'm not saying that's gonna be it's my experience, my experience, I think because I already created the crowunk case because who I am.
Speaker 2: I was the first influencer.
Speaker 3: I was the first big influence on the pronkis because I wouldn't work with an influence that was bigger than me.
Speaker 2: It didn't matter.
Speaker 1: I'm already that girl. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've worked with a lot of influences with the cronks, but the bigger they were, the less I profited from them.
Speaker 4: I feel you on that thought, because I was just because you know, Black Friday, Soyber Monday passed not that long ago, and I made a lot of money from Black Friday and Cyber Monday. But it was I didn't even do like, no real promotion, Like it literally was from the ad that we started in the show, the podcast me all live every day for the whole four days.
Speaker 1: You stole it yourself basically, right, That's what I'm saying, which means you you are your first influences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what I'm saying. Like, so imagine if you'll go work.
Speaker 3: With somebody that's that you you feel like in your mind is bigger than you because they have more problems, they're on the blogs more, they got a lot more going on, and then when you post them, but your followers.
Speaker 2: But I won't see drill. I won't see that drill. I won't see this drill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so like that's how they look at it, Like you could, you could work with whatever like it. It's more of a flex than I'm making money from it. Yeah, So if you want to look cool for the look, but if you're doing it for the money.
Speaker 1: Okay, work with the micro influence.
Speaker 2: They bring the most money.
Speaker 3: They're bringing the So what's next for you with what do you want to do? But we're dropping more products. I stopped launching new products after I launched my last product. It was the News of the World collection that was like two years ago. I think, so now I'm about to really like stay. I used talking about products every month, like it was non stop our products, and I stopped it because.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, maybe I'm maybe I'm dropping too soon, maybe I'm dropping too much.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a bad thing, but really that was a good thing because I was on top of new ship. Yeah, so I stopped that. For like these past three years, I probably only dropped a new product like twice for years, like I dropped a whole collection and then before that I dropped two products. So I only dropped like eight products in three years, and that's that's wild for me. I used to drop products in a few months.
Speaker 3: So next I'm going back to the basic what I was doing before that worked for me, instead of me trying to drift.
Speaker 1: Off something new, I'm gonna go back to what I was doing. I'm gonna go back to my cro cuties.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go back to my me dropping non stop products and see and see if that's gonna continue to work for me.
Speaker 1: Like we gotta drop foundations, drop new more ship, So I'm gonna just see that works for me. I think foundations would be dope.
Speaker 4: People always be asking me that, they'd be like, you eventually want to come out with foundation and stuff, and I always be like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 2: It is found understand that, Yeah it is, because.
Speaker 4: I feel like you really got to come up with like a good you don't want to you don't want people putting ship on.
Speaker 1: It and break them out, and you gotta get ridiculed. You wanna come out with enough shades?
Speaker 4: Yeah, then you gotta said it's just hard. But do you do you eventually want to get into like stores like support real ALTI I was in Walmart.
Speaker 1: I'm Amazon, okay, so Walmart was cool. Probably probably one of my biggest downfalls in business.
Speaker 3: Wow, girl, I think once you hop in stores, you gotta be ready for stores.
Speaker 4: And if you're not ready, it's gonna it's gonna fuck you. Like as far as what like keeping the stock.
Speaker 3: Keeping in the stock like Walmart want the order when they want, they fucking order. Yeah, one want said, but I want ten thousand palates. They want ten thousand palaces. If you don't get into ten thousand palates, they're gonna penalize you. So you gotta pay them for not giving them ten thousand palates. So now and be my by me being a self funded business, I don't have no business.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm the soul. This is my money inside of my business.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: So now I gotta fund Walmart. I gotta fund me. So I got to keep walking and start and me and started, But I ain't got enough money. Yeah, I mean not having investors.
Speaker 1: I think I think the black community made investors look so bad for black businesses, and that's not what it is. Like.
Speaker 3: We should be seeking investors, we should be looking for We should not be spending our own money on our businesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: White folks don't do it all right people money Yeah, white folks, and they're not about to drop a dominating money on their business. They're walking in like, but I need your money.
Speaker 1: I need your money and your money and once I get your money, cool, then I'm start the business. Like they're not spending their own money. And I feel like the black community like soon as the black business is getting investors, soon as the black soon as a black business selling company, they look at like, oh you sellout, No bitch, I'm scaling.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to do more. I was, I'm trying to get bigger. Yeah, you're trying to get their rooms are not in. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Literally, our social media manager she in here right now. Me and her was just having this conversation the other day. I was like, twenty twenty five, my goal is to like gain more capital outside of my money, yeah, so that I can really scale the business, yeah real and really have more money to invest, have more money to pay brand and bad.
Speaker 2: Because not how far can you go buy.
Speaker 4: Way more inventto it because it's like how far I would really just funded anybody yourself exactly.
Speaker 1: But then like you said, people will look at you like you if you sell top or are you sell to also, are you sales in any of these like bigger brands, they be looking at you like you would sell out. But it's like people really don't understand how much it takes to really run a business.
Speaker 2: Yes, scilly and too funded. Yes, if you don't have hell.
Speaker 3: You basically every every time you make, if you don't put it back into your brain, you're not making the money.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: Because now if I made if you made a hundred thousand dollars for Black Friday, you gotta put all that back into your brain.
Speaker 4: Ye, but oh you made one hundred thousand dollars, that's no bitch.
Speaker 2: I gotta put it back into my brain.
Speaker 1: How make money? Exactly?
Speaker 3: I gotta put all this back into my brain because if I bought a thousand of these products, now I gotta buy three thousands.
Speaker 2: So I gotta put this back into my business to.
Speaker 4: Buy three thouds because now it's way more people watching, it's way more people buying.
Speaker 1: I have to buy.
Speaker 3: So you know, I didn't make a thousand dollars, the business did, and now I gotta put that back into the business. And I feel like entrepreneur would never a person that's non entrepreneur would never understand that.
Speaker 1: So they're the ones that's judging the entrepreneurs, saying, oh you you this, and you that you sold out and you're just like, bitch, I'm doing this by.
Speaker 2: Myself, bitch. I didn't got no investors.
Speaker 1: I don't got no I don't got nobody that It's just me, even you got employees, your the money's part, it is just you. The capital is just you. If you only put your own money and so, like I didn't, once you get an investor. The crown Case made fifty million dollars. Fifty million dollars, that's amazing, Yes, but I did. I did all I could do. Yeah, I put all put my whole fucking foot. If you try to steal it to a billion dollars, you need in.
Speaker 3: I need investors, I cannot. I have nothing else to give you, bitch. Yeah, I didn't give my business my whole ass. Now I need something more.
Speaker 1: But you won't give that man. Never mind what what you won't get that man as wall up bitch. She said it. Okay, okay, if I rid you.
Speaker 6: Bitch, I would, but I can't so you know eventually, Okay, it wasn't like that the first song I tell you.
Speaker 1: Do you give a good advice? Obviously you give good advice because you sp y'all at your girl XP and it's Sugarl Dre and the call.
Speaker 2: Y'all know.
Speaker 1: We have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 2: Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 4: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the Poor Mind's episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W E E K PM at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out.
Speaker 1: We gonna figure it out.
Speaker 2: Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make you some money. We love to some more. A small business man and a black business said that, but I mean.
Speaker 1: Scramminade.
Speaker 2: Any business is welcome.
Speaker 1: Go into the Pour your heart out segment. Okay, so we're gonna read a letter. Drayton read George got in the top of one I love. So we're gonna read it. If you want your question answered on the show, send us an email at If you're a Patreon, remember put that in the title. I like that period you are? Oh you are as I said, O you are? I love that? All right, go ahead, dre this one.
Speaker 2: Message that's a long. We're only gonna do one one.
Speaker 1: This is an essay.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so read that one.
Speaker 1: Have read this?
Speaker 2: Why is the loan?
Speaker 1: I don't know the people a minimum?
Speaker 2: Okay, they said, Hi, ladies.
Speaker 4: First, I want to thank y'all for creating such an honest and open platform speaking on real life, relatable things. I will forever give y'all y'all flowers today. Okay, I'm going to try to make this the shortest possible.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So, my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost six months now and things are starting to get super serious. He is literally the guy I've always dreamed of and wanted. Now here's the kicker. He has a son, and the mother of his son and I went to middle school together. We were cool and hung out in school.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, I've known both of them for about the same amount of time, but I was always closer to him.
Speaker 2: However, we never dated or anything.
Speaker 1: Like that back then.
Speaker 4: Fast forward, six years after graduating, he and I started hanging out, keeping in touch, and eventually really hit it off.
Speaker 1: We've been together ever since.
Speaker 4: Nobody really knows about us because we're super private, but I told him I think he's babies. Mother should know since I'm around their son alife. His son is six years old going on seven, so they had him pretty young. When he explained to her that we're in a serious relationship, she was very upset. She feels like I owe her loyalty because we were once friends in school. She also mentioned how we're acting like we've been friends this whole time, which isn't true. I haven't really spoken to her since before graduating, and it wasn't like we were besties. Now that she's trying to stop him from seeing his son because she doesn't want me around their child, I know how much he cherishes being a dad, and I don't want to come between that.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking.
Speaker 4: About walking away from the relationship for the sake of him and his son. He doesn't want to end things with me, and it's willing to take her to court if she doesn't let go soon. But I don't want to be the cause of all this drama to stop him from being an active father. Honestly, in this case, what would y'all do? Sorry, y'all tried to keep it short. I just wanted to give details.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 3: He gonna deal with that again some else. Yeah, So, bitch, exactly stand outside that nigga, because he's going to deal with that with something. She's gonna find another issue something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't like the way I saw you in Live. You was driving off crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't want you roll my children, no, bitch, So he needs to set that boundary a sat bitch.
Speaker 1: If y'all y'all was cool, I don't know what you was cool when in school we spoke to price the pictures with that? Was it like I was cool with Drake in school? I'll be like were. I don't know you like that.
Speaker 2: I've never been in your house, you never been to mind. I don't know your mama name, only your birthday.
Speaker 1: Bit you on the mind.
Speaker 2: I don't know your last How are we friends?
Speaker 3: How are we not friends like they love to proclaim that friend called when the nigga, I'm not your friend.
Speaker 2: He gonna deal with that.
Speaker 1: Again down the line.
Speaker 3: He needs to set that shit straightened now and she need to stand on side him while you set that you're straight.
Speaker 1: Don't don't don't give your nigga back, bitch.
Speaker 4: But you know what's crazy though, she said that in a message, she said she feels like I owe her loyalty because we were friends in school.
Speaker 1: But then she was like. She also mentioned we're acting like we've always been friends this whole time.
Speaker 2: She didn't flip it, understand, but so which one?
Speaker 1: Is it not friends? Or are we friends? If you feel like Lily.
Speaker 3: Because the girls put it in her mind. No, she could be flipping because the girl put in her mind, or she could feel like there was friends. But they haven't talked since graduation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How old are they because if.
Speaker 1: They I don't think Yeah, she didn't say, but she said that they had they son young means she said that.
Speaker 2: The son is six going on seven, But they do that mean what he had missed, m M.
Speaker 1: I feel like the bigger lesson is for him to set them boundaries. He said he doesn't realize that even if he's not with you gonna deal with afterwards, shes gonna find a problem with her.
Speaker 2: She needs to heal and move on until he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna have a healthy relationship. Agree. Yeah, like she can't run his love life. And there's nothing that the girlfriend can do. Like you're the girlfriend, don't stretch yourself out. He's gonna have to do what he needs to do. But don't you don't stress yourself out because if you feel like you're over exerting yourself and yeah, don't do that. I agree, Like, take yourself out of it and let him.
Speaker 2: Let him.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't remove myself on purpose, right, he have to tell me, well, I'm just gonna do.
Speaker 2: This, and then okay, cool I get it. I'm gonna tell me a bitch, but cool I get it.
Speaker 1: But I'm not. I'm not gonna remove myself. But he gonna deal with that again.
Speaker 3: Once you bow down to your baby mama the first time, you gotta keep bombing down, Like.
Speaker 2: I definitely think baby mamas be pulling that car.
Speaker 1: Oh do they?
Speaker 2: Baby Mama's a superior for sure.
Speaker 1: You used to do that. No, what the girl? First of all, my baby dad is gonna let me. That's first because I had babies with no twenty one was young. But yeah, but I but he he said the tone fact.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to be that.
Speaker 1: Way with him, because it's no. Once he broke up, he broke up.
Speaker 2: It was done like like I said, new nigga.
Speaker 1: Me please, I move on. I get the fuck on, like I'd never double back on baby dad. It was done. So I respect my children father as the same, the same amount of superiority I have.
Speaker 3: You have to I'm not gonna feel like, oh well, I carried them and I did this and I nine twenty nine hours bitch, no like no.
Speaker 2: Like whatever you say.
Speaker 3: If you say this is not right for my child, I have to respect you because your parents all women, and I like that. Some women feel like they have more, they're more superior because they're the mind.
Speaker 1: They carried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they carried the baby.
Speaker 1: So I feel like and and men when once a man bowed down the first time, it don't end. It don't end.
Speaker 2: Men don't take these bitches the court is.
Speaker 1: It don't end?
Speaker 4: You think court is always like a woman take a man in court in a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: A man should too. If you ready cap at your child showed me. Spend your money, spend your bad bite, get your lawyer, and take.
Speaker 2: The whole court. If not, then we're just gonna bow down to what she say. No, like all do if it's not no, yeah a woman.
Speaker 3: A woman should not run her baby daddy love life solely based off of because oh you don't like something you've seen, like no, bitch, like especially if something petty. It also be just because they don't want to move on. And that's a little that's a little more in depth. Like the girl, it sounds like it was really friends.
Speaker 1: So she said that they was.
Speaker 2: She said two things.
Speaker 3: She said, we was friends and then she said she said I owe her loyalty because it was friends.
Speaker 4: Then she said, well, we weren't friends like that. She said when they was in high school, they knew each other. They would hang out like a few times. So she was like, they wasn't friends like that, and.
Speaker 2: You ain't been in my mama house. I agree.
Speaker 3: If I don't know your birthday, I don't know, but I beatterly know your middle name, Like we're not you to social media. Lets you throw that friend called out so fast like all like hey, because I call you a friend right now, but.
Speaker 2: We're not friends. Coming on, we were just mad bitch.
Speaker 1: If I found you, don't want to I'm not about to fight you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not friends, like I feel like social media let that framework go so loose, Like I've never been in your house, you never been to mind you.
Speaker 2: Your birthday party?
Speaker 3: So how to fucking your friend, bitch? I ain't been none of your birthday since high school? How to fuck am your friend? Why get in your crab ball bitch? Because I'm not your friend.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the same.
Speaker 2: Thing I'm not your friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I agree.
Speaker 3: A different always, always different set of room when it comes to them niggas.
Speaker 2: That's my nigga. But I'm not coming to both of them.
Speaker 1: So Super, let the girls know where they can find you. Follow you all that good stuff that you got coming up. You can find me on girl that they deleted my main I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I said you.
Speaker 1: Don't get it, BAGD.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I am so right now I'm on. You can still type in super it's still typing super stending. It's gonna pop up period, It's still gonna pop up type of super stent.
Speaker 2: It's gonna pop up.
Speaker 3: I'm on TikTok everything else everywhere else is wizam super okay, saying it's literally only on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Only on Instagram everywhere else is wizam super, w u z z a M Super.
Speaker 1: Even on YouTube is look we have a ball today show.
Speaker 2: I like y'all' when you holds comes to the wall.
Speaker 1: No, I'm serious, I'm not. I'm so don't act funny.
Speaker 2: I'm not voting. No, getting it out. You're smoking black smoke and bring your.
Speaker 1: Makeupgett sha make sure I've seen the ship. Make sure you're saying okay, and I'm gonna make sure yes.
Speaker 2: And we'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all, make sure y'all share the content, like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close out, y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds.
Speaker 2: It's p O.
Speaker 1: You are underscore in my n d s. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor Minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay, they block me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok.
Speaker 2: It is p o. You are underscore in.
Speaker 4: My nds, all right, and we gotta hell a fake Facebook page.
Speaker 2: The facebook pages it's our face.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is.
Speaker 4: Our Facebook page actually have the least amount of file report. So if you're on face, the one that's ours got the least amount of files, but one that's.
Speaker 2: Not us got like two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Thou make if you actually look at the content, because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English?
Speaker 2: Because their captures are like bumba claude?
Speaker 1: Should men? Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill? Yes? No? Check answer below block block pull.
Speaker 2: Pull Like that's literally with the captions.
Speaker 1: I'm like you what that DG's bumba claudemba claud Okay we our name is the Squabblers, the squabblers, the squabblers and the squabblers. Oh we finished? Are you ready? I'm ready.
Speaker 2: M I've been thinking about you.
Speaker 1: For quite a while. You're on my mind every day and every night. My every thought is you. The things you do.
Speaker 3: It's so sad, it's fine and to me, I'm most confessing girl.
Speaker 1: And lacky. You sent She's up my spine every time I take one look at you. How like girl, you blowing my mind with the thing. Just say to me, I like the way you come here. I like those sounds close your way.
Speaker 3: It's just a little things you do that show how much I really can like where I'm all along with you.
Speaker 1: You know exactly what to do. You put that fire inside of me, make it more than just a dream. And how my looking. She got them socks on, and she like, I'm super, I'm super gonna get my hotel keys, shut up soupera.
Speaker 5: Next week.
Speaker 1: And she I'm crying.
Speaker 5: I can't stay with her. Great, that's my shame across the hotel.
Speaker 1: Down with it down, down ing down,