Speaker 1: You're listening to mess Oh wow, girl, I'm recording we are is the Michael one? Is the micro one? It's one two? Want to want to what is this? Oh? Hi, I said, Nie Spring has sprung. Girls, shear shirtles. See my elbows are out. They're actually, they're very actually, but they're out, and so are my knees. Girl, you got a hot date after this?
Speaker 2: No, I just was like, you know, I've been trying to figure out what the hell I'm wearing day to day. I just I've been trying to not put on a black turtlenecks.
Speaker 1: That is my goal.
Speaker 2: I wake up and I say, if you put the turtleneck on, I'm gonna jump out the window for show.
Speaker 1: So I said, let me set a little for you in a black turtleneck. When you done, please don't please, don't know if it's a tourtleneck dress. No, put me in the Selena bra with the rhymestones, the go on me doing high waisted pants, I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do the Selena bra and the American Apparel disco.
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you those pants were something else because it was a certain girl that could fill it out and make it look right, But whenever I wore it just looked like like a shiny spoon, like a red like the hump I had.
Speaker 1: The red one. I thought you was in Greece.
Speaker 2: Oh surely I don't even know the song for grease, but yeah, I was like, somebody cue it in.
Speaker 1: Put it in, plugging the song the white people grease, Black people grease the black people grease is dex Yes, what was I going to say? Oh, let's just get right into it. My mess is.
Speaker 2: Why do I have to lose something when I'm doing self care?
Speaker 1: What you mean like give something up? Yes, what you're trying not to give up for?
Speaker 2: So you know, every every show I'm going to talk about, I'm going anti depressants, y'all, I am doing the work.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, lost my ass? Oh me, you put it on, put it on a screen. I mean, these are these are bad hands to show. But well, girl, you can't put on the biggest pants that you got and be like you no, no, no, look said hold on, no, no, put your butt on the mic so the people can hear it. No nothing, Yeah I don't.
Speaker 2: I do not have a butt anymore like I can fit the pants that I couldn't fit before. But the butt is gone. If you don't have a butt, no more, what do I have?
Speaker 1: Friend? You have a butt? Girl? You you have a butt? What do I have? I have a long back.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna honestly, I'm gonna post a picture of me before the antidepressants and now, like my girl saw me, I said, she said, she said, I said, hold on, hold on. I said, I have some bad news. She said, what is it? I said, my ass is gone? She said, yeah, I was looking for it all night.
Speaker 1: I'm not dragging me out, beat me up.
Speaker 2: She was looking feeling She was like I was feeling for I said, I don't know. But she said, long as long as my baby's happy, that's all I mean. Oh and I say, how can I be happy without? How can I be happy after that coming? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I need that the ass is good. That makes me happy. I don't want to be sad, but I do like that depresson. She couldn't find it. That means she didn't eat it. I never said that. I never said that. That means knew where that.
Speaker 2: That is my mess. So yeah, that's the thing. It's like my appetite is gone. But I feel like so it's my anxiety light because you have no fat in your body. That might be it no food in your I need I need it back, so hopefully.
Speaker 1: I get back to where I need to be with the ass. You know, that's so crazy. This is what I hate about people who have big booties. They come on, they complain. You are like, you want old Zempi girl, you want antidepressants. It's people listening to this. It's starving butts all over America. It's people who've never had ass, and you're like, I lost my butt. It's still there? Is there?
Speaker 2: Is there any flapjacks in the in the in the audience can.
Speaker 1: Just clap, clap your paper plates together for us. We love that you listen to us weekly. I'm not doing this with you. What's your mess? What's your messme on? I mean, I guess my miss is. I had two mimosas before I got here. No way, what we'll see how the podcast girl, two mimosas, mimosas? Wait, how did this happen? What you mean? I went to the doctor. Uh huh found out I'm not dying, okay, which is you know, always a fear celebrate Sean Nuganaka is really like her. I was like, the office is nice. I can't believe my insurance is playing for this. And you know, uh, basically a clean bill of health. Okay, you know, clap ye and clapping my flat cheeks together for you pop. And then uh, it turned into kind of like a day date. You know. I'm an imprompt two spontaneous thing. And then I when I got some food, uh, and you know, to celebrate. I was like, I should get some cranberry juice, but instead I got a couple of mimosas and that's uh. And then I came to work. So I'm excited to be here and see how how the words flow out of my face.
Speaker 2: You're doing a great job. And I think in some countries mimosas are cranberry juice.
Speaker 1: Which countries send me delu trying. I was trying to uplift us. But you know who's going to do some some some lifting today?
Speaker 2: Our guests, come on, you don't even let us bring us in At every every episode, I have to fight with these guests.
Speaker 1: You just will not let us bring you in professionally, he said. Waiting bucket. They say it's called mess, what are you waiting for? Just let come in? Go ahead, bring the host of Decisions Decisions and the brand new podcast as Sydney It and I we're just a selective ignorance, which I mean like what that mean? Like we which one of us is ignorant? I mean we choose to remain in our ignorance a lot. We love it. If someone could be like, let me teach you something, we'd be like, you know what, I'm not in the mood to learn nothing of that. Yeah, learning is hard anyway. It's Mandy, she's in the building right now. Hey, man, Manny, what's going away? Were link sentence and talks y'all today? Even though I'm like literally one of the listeners a mess, that'd be like, damn another guests, So hope y'all hopefully y'all like my ass. No, man, I'm gonna let Sid Andrey's go ahead and give all the tea. Mandy does message us regularly, and she'd be like, hell is this guest. I'm like, I'm in the group chat gyan by you be like we y'all don't need no guests. We do need guts and you.
Speaker 2: We love that you're here because you're shining, shining, shining, shoulders out and somebody.
Speaker 1: Who listens to the podcast, yes on it? What what what do you like about masks? Like? What do you think the people listening like about mass y'all? I think I don't listen. You know what's crazy? I don't even Okay, this is gonna be a real bad listen to women talk. Okay, you starting. I know this is crazy, but I'm like listening to YouTube was equivalent to, Uh, I don't really like dark skins. Pretty for dark skins, it's not all a woman with a duo woman podcast. Well, I don't listen to women led shows. Uh, that's that women's history. Women's history is over. You know what? Maybe you know what? Maybe because I don't know that, I don't I can say the lack of masculinity. I like some masculine takes. Y'all are still very like I don't know, not that y'all are masculine. What's going on? It's real? Rasky, think you have a good day, how good night? Thanks for you actually date women? So very masculine objective to hear about dating women? Me? Yeah, you women, men deal with women. I think I love hearing what it's like dealing with women. Sometimes women don't know what it's like to really deal with us. I get both respectives here. This is great. Now you date both men and women? No, no, no, no, no, okay, date men. I have sex with women. What's better? Well, no, the difference is I don't date women. I don't become emotionals.
Speaker 2: You the problem, you mother fucking problem. Yeah, I'm glad you came on today.
Speaker 1: I had. We're not going to be there with y'all. Host You know what's crazy? This is the problem, y'all. I never said I didn't like, well, they don't like bisexual women's it's very difficult LGBT.
Speaker 2: I never said I hated to be I just I that it's it's too much toxicity going on. When when bisexual women use lesbians physically, you.
Speaker 1: You're using them because there was this together. And when women date men, they're also consenting to being used. So there's that and they do that's crazy to them and coming out Just why so you like hooking up? What kind of women do you like to sleep with? Oh? It depends my mood that day, Like I mean, I end up like sleeping, like I've had sex with quite a bit of my friends.
Speaker 2: This is why I can't even take you seriously. That is because where are the boundaries? What do you mean the boundaries?
Speaker 1: I'm having sex with someone I love and trust. Is that not what we're told we should have sex with. Absolutely not. No, we should not be able to trust you and we should hate them. No.
Speaker 2: Hey, I trust you with my information, my heart. I'm not trusting you with my coochie, That's what I'm No, you're if.
Speaker 1: You got my information, you shouldn't even to get a little a crumb of coul what Marie surprised? I straightest friend, and I trust you with my information. You should that's crazy. So that Marie, So you had a friend some of the they're all friendship. Huh Yeah, that's what friend that is.
Speaker 2: You know what, every time I get on this this little mic here, I think I know this whole. I don't know you, and this is what I love you. The person she was last week is not the person she coming. I never know what I'm gonna get.
Speaker 1: Listen. That's for being an adult is about. And also a woman like that's the cool thing about being grown ass woman is you we're allowed to change our minds. Yeah, and I do and reinvent and do, and we're coming into a new season. Spring has sprung, it has Who you were in the winter should not be who you are in the spring. That man was like, very toxic. I am actually not. You know what's crazy? No, I communicate my thoughts, needs and desires to all of my partners, how many well know right now. It's just when I have a boyfriend. Yeah, we are also here, y'all just going and drag me for we are ethically non monogamous. So I did hit him the other day like I really want to eat some pussy and I was like, I couldn't remember were wait wait, ethically it's non monogamous. Yes, why are you saying that you don't know what that sentence? Hey?
Speaker 2: Hold on now, see this is when you're complicated with all these terms and titles and y'all about monogmous ethnically non monology.
Speaker 1: B T Q, I plus E and M.
Speaker 2: This sounds like an app It sounds it sounds like you started something up. Everybody Karna, klarna, larna and yeah, no, So.
Speaker 1: Like I like, I'm aware that I like men and women a lot of times, you deem a person to be a cheater if they go and up sex with someone, Well, I want some pussy sometimes. So I hit him up. The other night. I was out at the Blue Martini and the martini's was Martini. I said, dang, I kind of want to eat some cooch. So I text them and was like, hey, babe, I'm kind of in the mood, and I know I think we talked. I don't have to tell you before or do you want to know after, because this is what I want to do tonight. And he was like, yeah, baby, it's cool. And then I told him the next next day it was now was it was you with a friend at the Blue Martini? It was? He thought I picked somebody up from the Blue Martini, And then I was like, yeah, no, it's my homegirl that I was with you all of them, not all of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, not all Well, Mandy, I I got some notes because you ain't never asked to eat mine.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it. If you're doing it for free, you know it's crazy or you know it's crazy. It's give me, colleague. We've given early out giving hr and I don't like it. I mean I respect it. Y'all want to know. The crazy thing is, so I've supported y'all, showed up to the to the live shows, to the comedy shows. We've hung out one time, realistically, the three of us, three of us said, you and I have hung out. No, we have. We have a straight as fuck. Yeah, you're gonna turn over. Mandy be like, let's take ficklebacks. I'd be like, she's trying to eat tonight. So when it comes to you, we haven't really hung out outside of the dinner with the three of us hold on and then we just went that was morning. We was drinking coffee. Bit So outside of that, Let's be very clear, if I wanted to really pursue you, my pussy would have been dried up because you were an hour late to dinner. Whoa get get out? Imagined as a heterosexual woman, if a man showed up an hour late, you know you're not giving him, no man, then show up. If a man is not here when I get there, I don't even want to beat there. What are we talking? But I'm a woman, you're you're feminists. I should be able to do things that many saying get the fun out. You know I don't date with because they got this mindset.
Speaker 2: I don't like you.
Speaker 1: I don't like you, and I used to love you. That is crazy. I'm just saying I wouldn't want to give, like, eat or suck anybody who showed up an hour late to our dinner day. So how you feel in my marine? Then what you mean? Don't feeling about me? And you know what, you know what's crazy? I really be. I've been telling her she's not straight, but every time we talk, the conversations have become more straight. I'm telling you that nothing person I know, not even her teeth, literally my spine. She got that girl. I got sad because so we girtie hipskirt they don't really open like they're supposed to. That's a lot of the work that you'd be doing when you at the Blue Martini, they be closed. I got a walk, walk, I got a wine. I'm going to Carnival next next month in Malta, and I'm like, oh, I got to learn how to wind these hips more. You stand in a little vacation, no no, no no, you stay on tour, and you stay on tour traveling. I love traveling. That's why I don't want kids like I want to be able to just wake up one morning and be like South Africa, why not let me go, let me look up these flights. That's how I feel about pets. But you have I'm a cat, Yeah, yeah, cool it house. He's a latch key kid. I feel like he takes care of himself. He's trying to get the food and you know what, he walked himself. He knows what well. They have a little box, don't need walking, and they clean themselves. Don't got to obey them every you know. And he eats when he's hungry and it's out. I have a little pea. Yeah, keep going, you're gonna build a case again. He was crazy about that. When we be at the house, a long look at me, Me and my cat. When we be alone, he just be sleeping. So I'm like, oh, that's all you doing. I'm going to bed. Oh you definitely don't have a kid, because if you have a sleepy ask king, You're like, I guess I could go out for about two days. That's there. Was your mom did dad? My mom left me home. She went and played pulled down the block at rock Seats. But how old were you? Me and my sister took care about six seven. We was being left home alone. I'm sorry to hear that. So I'm sorry we came out just a rough childhood. That is wild. What your name don't come from? Tammy? Tammy as a Florida mom names Yeah, Florida wear some sick leggings. Tammy is the name of a woman who has biracial children. Listen, it's low in the back. Listen. She she has to cut everything that you would think a white woman with black kids look like, that's my mama. She got slim gems at the bottom of her person. Don't do that. And she drinks darkly. Girl, Listen, you love a little spice frum Come on, Captain Morgan, she love a rumin coat. That's a drink, yo, Tammy, you did she wear a wedge sneaker? Is a wedge sand for sure? For sure? I hate y'all, Sammy, love you like like a friend.
Speaker 2: So after that was the craziest drag that you've done for me, I guess we have to move forward in this podcast.
Speaker 1: What is your mess besides coming for me? Oh? What is my mess? I guess I can talk about the age difference with me and my partner. So my mess is I just my last relationship. He was seventeen years older than me. I have now gone to share drer route and my well, not really that big of a difference. I'm not that old, but my partner is eight years younger than me. That's how I talk to this fetus about don't do that. See this is what I be talking about. Let's go people. It's crazy about you saying that I did have like a moment. He's never seen Matilda save the Last Dance or Titanic. He didn't even know what Matilda was save the Last Dance, And then he had the nerve to ask me because I'm going to see Othello, because hello, Jame Jentleen Hall, Denzel, gotta go see my favorite white and my favorite black. So it's j J Lee, my favorite white of all the white, your favorite it's him and Gerard Butler. Those are like my girl. I do that, you know why, because I really liked that movie with him and Jamie Fox by his citizens. They not hand me on the phone because I have said my favorite Jyla Hall, I used to think, all my god. I actually also used to have a crush on him. So my other real man, my real I'm my real favorite. White isn't really white. It's Jason Momoa. But I want to do something. He's not a great actor, he's a up. You got to take that back. So, yeah, he's not. But he would wear sandals to like a wedding. Yeah that is kind of you know. Yeah, So I'm like I said, when I go see othello, I need to be close enough to see the spit coming out of their mouths because I love craziest. You would think, here's the here's the tea, y'all if you are in New York or even visiting. So it's on Broadway till June. But I went to the box office. I am in the second or third row Rod BB on stub Hub eight ninety six, same exact row. Not you in Club Renaissance. Don't do that girl, And I wasn't spending that on Beyonce. Sorry, but I'm and Dil and she's really a lot as excited about that Zel. She thought about Jake Jill and movies that has been in. Oh my god, he did the one with the call thing. Don't listen. I don't know when you asked me to do the same for Denzel. So get I got training day I got the Book of Eli, I got the Something with the fire Man on Fire. Oh, he just did the movie where he showed up in Rome as a nigga from Brooklyn Gladiator and he didn't not even he didn't even try. He was trying, gummy, and we want to hear it. This is this is how I know my bias for Dizel. You need help, get help. Everybody asked one Roman and he from I'm coming in this ship. Well now that ship, you know what's crazy. That's how I knew bias existed all of us. Yeah, because I was like one of the best films ever ever. I hated Denzel in that movie he chain he had he was wearing I think he was wearing Air Force one. It really pissed me. Me and my hope girls was like, what is we doing? But no, what's crazy? And so I bring up this because I'm like, oh my god, I can't wait to go see Othello. And my boyfriend's like, you're familiar with aleve Got. He's British. You had to say he was British technically, even though he's twenty six. Because he's British, he's technic. Yeah, exactly. Americans you know, non Americans do age age way quicker than Okay, now what his teeth talking about? Oh beautiful. He has such a beautiful smile. So anyways, me and him are talking and I was like, do I know Othello? Nigga? Yeah, maka fight for Julia Styles? You never saw? Oh? And I was like, that's one of my favorite movies growing up. And he's like, nah, never watched it. So there's the urban basketball version of Othello. I've never seen. I have never seen. This is when Julia Styles was in her back her it was and then it was right around the time of say the Last Thing. But I will tell you not everybody has watched. Oh so that was a deep cut. That's not fair. That's not fair. I know the classics, Okay, you do? You you had the name me one title of a Jake Jill in the movie that he's been in, but didn't all we don't know that. We don't know her. The call You're sick just like that, And I'm excited to see he was in that movie where he was a stress reporter. What. Yeah, I don't remember the name. MA feel bad. I don't know if Jake listens to the pod. But I can't. I love you down. You my favorite white. I can't wait to see this pick come out. Show now, hold on, I want to show you my boyfriend's straight seat. Oh wait, hold on, don't slide. Oh he got freckles. Don't do it, okay, Sharon, Sharon details. You know he looked at next see you, he's he's getting me in a way. I did hear next It looks you know, she got dragged. I didn't drag, bitch.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I started up the top. You look amazing. I say, you look phenomenal. I love your neck. You're you're doing great things.
Speaker 1: Got my Yeah, I'm too late.
Speaker 2: I'm late in a dollar short or whatever to get some head whatever. Anyway, I'm just saying, because you you, you get like you, you know, like you take care of yourself and kill Obviously you're not a spring chicken, but you're very your youthful.
Speaker 1: But next to him, he looks like it's crazy, that's what. Yeah. And so we have that conversation and I get how it could be offensive, like IM like a small no for him, I like a scurfy look. And I said, I said, ooh, babe, like keep this hair makes you look older and he hated me saying that, which I get because he was like, well, babe, you wouldn't like if I told you, Like, I like how you did something because it made you look younger, especially as one who was older than that. I was like, okay, you got me. Well maybe older is the wrong word, just like, oh, you look real like I don't know how, let me tell you. And he just said the cutest thing yesterday and it made me think of you because you came in with your sapphor bag and he hit me yesterday. He was like, Babe, I tried to call you, but I was recording yesterday and I was like, what happened? He was like, I went to uh Far and spent like, you know, two hundred dollars on the skincare stuff. And he was like, your number didn't show up. I was trying to get you the points for your support thing. He was like, your number didn't work, and then I tried your email. I said, oh, baby, it's my old number. I said, it's the six four sixth number that you never knew, so you don't have it the sapphort thinking about getting me the points, you didn't listen, He said, my man is not buying me anything I said for him, but he was gonna get me his point. You don't give me his points. Don't tell no long distance relationship. He's he's in l A. I'm in Atlanta. I'm sorry to hear that. Don't you listen? Hey, it's not just believing my nest to go move on with somebody. Don't talk about it. You wearing red nails because you came here for violence. No, these red nails? Is I heard wife color nails. I've never seen a married person with red nails. Also, girl, you are not a wife. I am a huge one. Girl. You can you talk to her? You are a full girlfriend with these bright red nails. Stiletto pops ever thought? Listen, Well, it's giving wife to me as someone who doesn't even care to be a wife. Okay, let me be great. I never heard a wife call up her husband was like, y'all want some Christian and I what's up? Men? Love rednails? Look at it? Oh? I dated a guy who did not like really? Yeah, why you do know? This looks like wife nails? Dude, Manny, we are gonna box after this spot. We can't box on air because that's like against iHeart or whatever, but none, no, no side be ready to starar hr I heartthearts violence. We y'all can fight here. Guard. We're gonna put it on the Patreon Guard Guard Guard. So wait, you do want to get married? No, you know what, we're ready. Talked to your friend, talk to her so you don you got I'll get the ring, I'll go through a ceremony, I'll do the honeymoon. I don't want it on paper, but not bringing again up. I'm not bringing again but I'm just sudden. You know you don't You don't want it on paper because you don't want to lose your assets. Yeah, because then when yeah, then when we break up, it's expensive break up. We're not gonna do this. Stop acting like we do not see the divorce rate and what's happening in this world and in society and in life. So why do you even get married? Then? So that's what I'm not and the party. You could call me your wife, you my husband. We could both wear rings in matrimony. But like I said, when it comes to four fifteen, we are filing separately. I don't even know a four fifteen. Yeah, week, you don't pay your taxes. I haven't done it yet. That's why you don't go back from fifteen. No, that's the deadline, bitch. You got a couple of weeks after stop. This is where like last Monday. Oh okay, my god, I'm like that city. You don't feel down for no week. That is the filing deadline. But you want to get your taxes before they start. Can't wait to get me?
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I used to be in the H and R block. Bitch, you're worrying about my taxes. Let's worry about you being confused. I used to work at H and R Block. I used to work at E Y. I was in the tax department. I was an accounting Sorry for all you were to be entrepreneurs to please fire your taxes. I don't know what it is. Maybe y'all feel like they're coming for you. I have probably five plus friends right now that are three plus years in back taxes. Two of them are in six figures, owing over one hundred thousand dollars. What are they going to do in state? What are they going to do? Move? I think when are they within? Are the dates you can set up a payment plan? I don't want to do that. Trump just fired like five hundred I R S employees. I think I'm okay. Oh yeah, no Trump. Trump didn't move the d O E to the d O J or something. I don't know. He just did something where now the people that's above the SBA are in charge of our student loans. So I'm like, really, computer, I was like, I thought it was Sally May. Now it's John. I'm not owing John, Sally May, Sally Sally and if it ain't Sally, nobody getting they money? And set wait till wait did Sally transition? Now they laid Sally off, changing d I should Sally and be like, how you doing? Girl? Listen? I know I was ducking you, but it seemed like you hard he Sally Tally. Man, if you want to be on mess come on that. So why is it messy that you date people who are not the same age as you? Just what I hear like the response from my friends. I think every time we go on the internet, there's this conversation. Of course we're not talking about the pds, but there's a conversation. Is two consenting adults what happens when there's an age gap? And so I've dealt with that with my friends. Of course, yes, I do get the oh he's British, so then there's a little acceptance there. But then even like you like I think, and I've dated people with a bigger age gap than that, they're like, what do y'all talk about? And maybe I'm childish? I don't know, but I'm we know, you know what's crazy about it? Though I'm not dating the y ends them niggas carry me. Now. What I don't like is like twenty four and down twenty six. You know it's crazy. When I was thirty three, I was talking to a twenty two year old, so you can't say that two year old Jayden Smith? Hey, no, what was he doing? He had on a Batman costume, he was Jersey, he was a millionaire with a It was very cold and not you said tall, very twenty two. How do you this? How do you feel that that is crazy? How do I feel? Yeah? It made me feel real good. Actually, damn nigga feel good. I was like, I said, I can't think all this now, hold on now, but oh my god, but you it here which I was doing toys r us. I'm a big kidd. No, he texted all his rs backwards. Did we say w A w W I D what is that? Everybody do that when they get on the other stuff they doing. Now everything is like tf AF I know that's the fun as fun, right yeah, but everything is like all right, like everything is like letters, Yeah I need full sentences. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that you may say my little my little little ship that I don't even like that.
Speaker 1: First of nasty's nasty, and now you're calling me a turd? What do we do my little ship? My yeah, yeah, my yeah, yeah, I like the yeah, no, my little yeah. Yeah, that's you know what I mean. You know, because here's the thing women. Now, I'm gonna sit here and shame women be wanting titles. So niggas was like, katep girlfriend, let me give us something else so she could be said say little ship, yeah little yeah, yeah, the little ship. I'm not okay, yeah, okay, yeah. I just want to know this. I don't want to know what y'all talked about. How did y'all communicate? Was it text? Was it FaceTime? You're talking about it on Twitter? You're talking about the younger, the twenty two year old, Yeah, yeah, we text? How did you meet him? Oh? Now she got a call throat. You don't in the same way I meet most people if it's not in person, Instagram, in the d ms.
Speaker 2: Your dms are to go down in the dms like that's how those are very like you give an it's very range. She's like, you know you auit. It will give like real estate and it's you in your podcast and it's you on a boat in a throng at the star game.
Speaker 1: Is she like, I believe in shooting my shot and I do that by liking a ton of pictures and hopefully if they like you. I wouldn't liked all his pictures because he didn't have a lot and he's flitting my dms. So you so you originated her bumble hold on, hold on, hold on, let the let the hold on because it's a lot of people listening right now. That are because when you said, oh went out, okay, I'm turning the lights off. Are we still recording? Whoa I hate? Like? Here we go. Wait a second, are y'all women they believe y'all have to be approached Chase, No, no, no, no, this is the question. This is the question that was asking about you. I wanted to I wanted to make an announcement to the people listening. When you said that you met you meet people through your d MS, I was about to say, my damns is dry as hell. I'm also not on Instagram liking lots of stuff. Yeah, looking it was posting my stuff and I leave No. I thought it a smoke signal I'm interested if you like over three pictures, that that person is interested at least in your looks. That was to me and I just I just was like, oh, they just they just found me. I was like, oh, they like my stuff. They're like you like you? No, you, I've missed a lot of you. You may be missed it because when you went to their page and not attracted. If they were attractive and they liked all your pictures, I think you would respond differently. So how many pictures is is ideal for somebody for you to get somebody's attention? You think I would say, I would say three is a little shot. I would say at least six. That's that's two rows, okay, in rows, doesn't matter what or you just scroll back and like six, Oh I hold you. Sometimes I'd be like I'll like him, Like I like a lot of pictures. And if I don't get no hits back, I might give it a couple of days because maybe he wasn't on his phone and a lot came in. I'll double back. You don't like six more man, he said, not today, not tomorrow. You you takes it back, I'd be like you got you not don't know why fire are you like like like like like like I mean back in the day, I was a little bit more bold, and you used to send a little jip with the girls shooting the basket like I'm shooting deal. I've done that too. I love that less into this in your single and you hate the dating apps, jump back on. Let's be very clear, not only that in person, men and women. I send drinks from across the room. Hey, I'll tell my waiter whatever they're drinkings, and another one and you give like Richard Gear, Yeah, I'm going after what I want. Ask great. No. When y'all you apply for a job you want right, the same is for when you're dating. If you apply from across the room that you want, Why am I just gonna see a job? Never came knocking at your dough, Hey, that's not I'm knocking on Maybe like an isn't just gonna be like out of the blue. Hey, we commending a drink to somebody is very James Bond. Okay, that's classy. I did it this. I got money in the checking and the savings. But if a man it is now it's easy. In New York, I get it's a little tough, like saying bitch and the South seven dollars table drinks somebody. If a man sends me a drink, I think it's a setup. If a one.
Speaker 2: If a woman sends me drink, also feels like a setup. It's just I want let me get my own drink. No, no, no, come to me, like, let me get you a drink. Don't just be some weird mysterious drink.
Speaker 1: I prefer the mysteriousness of the waiter comes over and I'm like, I didn't know to that, and they go, there's somebody over there, that gentleman, that lady, and then that eye contacted you a drink? What's up? You guys never been roofed before that. It's the serring it to you. Sometimes they're in coots. Who do you mean you watch? You want too much? A Lifetime movie channel. It's true it's happened. I've been roofed before. Okay, you drink or somebody put it in a drink that you had at the bar.
Speaker 2: He is I think I put my drink down and I picked up somebody else's. That's what I really feel like.
Speaker 1: Now you got I can get my own drink. You picking up other people's drinks? Cootie? Are you picking up what I'm putting down? I love shooting my shot though it's fun, and I mean maybe because I'm someone who's learned to accept rejection. I love saying no and that I'm not interested to people. So if someone's not interested in me, I don't take a personal onto the name. Okay, let's say you take ten shots. Oh, you shoot ten shots, you send ten drinks, you slide in ten dms, you tap six people's ten whatever. How often? How many times out of ten do you feel like I'm a good B plus at least eight? Now? Does it go anywhere? No? But do I often exchange at least numbers where we continue talking. Does it get anywhere after? Sometimes? No? But right now I have a relationship. Also, my ex was the same. I met him on Zoom Zoom Zoom. The pandemic. Wait, so you I met him on Zoom and what's crazy is I I flirted with him first. I was like because I like tall men and he had a big I said, yr head, met your body like I taught you was over there, because he could have been over there. Write that down, rite that. Hold on. Can you tell us how the zoom started? Well? No, so y'all know during the pandemic everyone could record virtually, so at the time a lot of people tried to start podcasts. We have a mutual friend. So the mutual friend was having me on as a guest, and when we got on Zoom, I was like, oh, so at first I tried to do it incognito. I was like, so, can I get your social media tags so I could be sure to you know, tag you and any the host that we have. I was gonna slide in the DNS there. He didn't have social media because he was you said, he's seventeen years olderan you he a man? Yeah, he's a man of you can't get him on his what's apped? For sure? He got that and had him on come he did, but yeah, the hotmail, So then you know I shot my shot over there over the zoom I've been shooting, started a private chat with him if if I was in the side chat, and then we stayed on after the recording and held a regard may have been the host.
Speaker 2: Well also know, like, yo, you must be paying for zoom because you know you only get forty nine minutes shut it down.
Speaker 1: You have to pay for zoom. Yeah, yeah, if you compet this woman. I paid for zooms to make sure. Hey, some people, Hey, there have been many a zooms where we had to start restarted because I ain't paying. You'll, y'all stop that. It has happened to me. We've been do town halls for our horrible, for our whore hide for the podcast every once a month. We have over one hundred people in there, and we had to pay for it to allow over one hundred people to be on. Okay, well, let me hold your zoo. I don't want your tax. Yeah, I'm not playing with you. What's up? What's the messiest thing about dating somebody who you have a big age gap with? I would say, I mean the way goals align, so like right now and we've had the conversation, he like, I am pretty set that I don't want kids he has a kid, You have a child. Shut up. But what I'm saying is I'm thirty four. In four years i'll be thirty eight. I feel like I'll be still kind of set where I'm at right now based on what I've been able to accomplish financially, all the things I do professionally, like professional things will excel, But I'm kind of set where I'm at right now. Have you frozen your eggs? I don't want kids. You don't want to at all? You said, throw them away? Yeah, baby, But listen, my friends knee eggs. I said, you won't mind. Apparently, I'm sorry shooting your shot. They said, I don't want your eggs. So and then for for him, he does, but not for some years down the line, but between twenty six and thirty he's gonna change so much over that time. So to me, it's the conversation of there's gonna be a lot of things that you want now that you're that are going to change by the time you're thirty. For me, it's not really the same. So it's really trying to align goals and be realistic about where we adhere together. Like again, difference with my ex that I just dated. He was retired when we were dating for me professional where I was at. I was like, oh, I have so much more things I need to do, and he was kind of like, I did all the work I need to do. I'm retired. I'm good. So like, did you hit him with a thera gun? What's that? I see you hit back? Massage? Did that for me? He was right, he did that one. He definitely had like, well it man, that age? She should he's already retired. Yes, it was money and got out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was a different like type of relationship than now where I'm with someone who is public, who's an entrepreneur, who's an entertainer, like, so we just have so much more in common even though we're in different industries.
Speaker 2: Question that older guy, did he give you allowance? Which is social Security?
Speaker 1: I know I made more money than him. You said, sol security number? With social Security money they get retire Yeah, no, I let him keep all his coins. I made more money than him. Okay, that's damn many. You're making money. You still don't want to eat my coulchie? My god? What else is the crazy thing about you? Though? For as long as I've known you, baby, you stay in a relationship. This is true even the first time I met you. You are a relationship as curly because I can't be in the streets because I make really bad decisions. Has been there for the moments that I have been out, and she's like, oh, get you. Why would you say that? Would you do that? Why are we going there? Why are we pulling out? No? No, no, I'll pull up with Cidy. I'll be like, yeah, what you were and you and you exist better as a single woman. I like being I like being single too, Yeah, I like being. I mean the person I'm with now doesn't doesn't agree with that, you know, like he's all about you know. Even today were walking down the street and you trying to hold my hand and every time he tries to hold my hand, I'm like, what PTA is a thing? Yeah, I'm got an arm linker. You look at so confused every time arms. I mean, you don't hold hands. Me and my partner now like we like we're shocked at how much like PDA you kind of have. You know, it's four head kisses. I don't believe in people making out in public and doing all that extra ship like bro, go get a room. Literally get a room. We are not in high school, like literally, we are adults be outside. I think in high school you make out because you got to go back to your parent's house as adults, save that tongue in each other down but behind closed door. Or we are both really really drunk in which case and then with your excuse, right, so you don't So when you have these martinis and you're out at the club, you're not making out. Oh if I'm ready, if I'm hot, and bother like that, baby, we're going We're going home, but we staying out here with all the strangers. Paul, let me put some in my mouth. Shut up. Maybe that's how you starting to seventeen years older than you may know? You have blood pressure? Oh very much, so very much. Let me go home and put something you know, even like dating someone from from Europe. I European women don't speak like we do here in a medico. That's not true. No, I think the sexually, the sexual liberation and the way that we're able to present ourselves way more liberally. Like they're a lot more conservative in Europe than I be, seeing them on TikTok and stuff and some cak see. Maybe I don't understand them obviously. I'm un serious with that. Okay, Well, I mean, are you teaching him a lot of things? Can he haves he taught you to him? We gotta watch Matilda, a children's movie. I love the one with the little yellow hat in the cartoon cartoon, but Matilda is the one with principal charchable and the chocolate cake. I can with the twists. Yes, yes, somebody commented on a post them my recently. They said she looked like the little black girl from Matilla. We're calling you that. I said, I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch watching Matilda. In terms of like learning from each other, I think how we showed like professionally we both like feed and support into each other that way. But I don't know, like right now we're learning each other still in the bedroom, So I don't know what I'm gonna teach him the bedroom yet. I'm sure I got a lot to teach them, but right now, like we're still just learning each other and existing and being really happy around each other. Like I'm really excited we about to do a day Universal Studios. Yeah, I don't want to grow up. Its studios is for adults too. We are not Disney is for the children. You know, Birth is for the adults, y'all. Don't, y'all don't. I'm I'm gonna do Universal Studios in Tokyo. To you're going to be in Tokyo. I haven't bought that flight yet. This year I'm doing Malta south of France, Macau and all the time, I do that every year my birthday, and then this year I'm also doing Macau. So I'm gonna do mccau. It's the Vegas of China, China, Vegas, China. You gotta say it like that. We're not gonna do that. I mean, it's just like how you say it. I'm saying, if you say.
Speaker 2: The money, my my only thing is when you eat somebody that young or much younger, I'm thinking about talking to them and just like learning, like mentally, spiritually.
Speaker 1: Like I was.
Speaker 2: I was hooking up with someone who's ten years younger than me, and uh, you know, we were talking about the current state of affairs, and I was like, so, what you think he's like listen with everything that's going on, all I.
Speaker 1: Could do is look fly, that's it. I said, what did he I'm not mad at that. Wait, did you ask that question while I was naked in the bed, laid next to each other after you just slurped the book like we're not saying anything of the specifics.
Speaker 2: But it was after all of that. It was the next day, yeah, and I was just you know, reading her coffee. There was no there's no coffee, young, no, none of that. I didn't get none of that.
Speaker 1: You just a thin just a thin sheet, that's it. And you were like, you were like, do you care about what's going on in the world, And he said not really, So all I can do is fly, baby. You know, life is hard. I don't like to wake up and feel like I need the weight of the world on my shoulders either. Now, as long as I could pick my outfit out for the day, life is good. Because I got to pick the outfit, you know what. I could see my outfit and I could hear the podcast while I'm picking it out. I could see, I could hear, I could walk, I could breathe too.
Speaker 2: But you know, sometimes it's just like I do like somebody emotionally mentally sound, and sometimes it takes a while to get there, until you get older.
Speaker 1: It was crazy we haven't had that conversation, but when he was in Europe for the holidays, he put his dad on the phone and me and his dad had a great conversation about we're not thank you and his dad are people, so we're not. His dad is older, okay, sold like, probably you know the guy that y'all. He has me by at least fifteen years, so I'm closer to my boyfriend than I am his dad's age, which is not the case for Oh my god. I was in l A one time at the highlight room and I saw this man. I was like, damn, he looked he looked good. I was like, he looks kind of familiar, and bitch, I fucked his daddy. And I was like, oh, it's time to go age. How do you know you fucked his dad because he talked there's a name. No, he's somebody. He's a junior. He's a junior. It's when you left. You should have tapped him to tell your daddy. I said yes. I said, like, being thirty four and reaching the age where I could, it makes sense to have been and legally sleep with both the dad and the son. You don't, Jerry, it was it was you know, but I was like, wow, I'm getting up there, ain't I You'lory Harvey, don't do dad? Wait, it were a way she banged Diddy and the sun, Oh my god. Allegedly allegedly. We know nothing. I wonder if she is sitting in a character letter. You know, Steve said, don't you do that. Girl. Let's let's read a message and then let you get out of here because we know you got to go. Put your boyfriend to bed out. So that's wild, is it? Listen? I do put him to bed, put that thing that red snap on him? Why is it red? I'm red and it's a snapping. I'm yellow right now because we just left the winter. Girl, you're red. Don't call it a red STAPs, you call it I am or something. I don't like that either, snapper, I don't. I don't like that either. No thank you messages? Okay? Is he mess or am I? Hey, y'all?
Speaker 2: So I've been seeing a man casually for a couple of months. I go to his place once a week. He'll order food, we may have a couple of drinks, have sex, go to bed, and I'm out the door before the sun even rises. Good our situationship is very surface level, but he is consistent and I enjoy winding down with him after a long week. So last Sunday, I was getting ready for our usual routine. This day, I have on a drawstring ponytail, which is already a mess. That is seeing inch curly human hair. Okay, Uman, not out, she said, not synthetic.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's milk way.
Speaker 2: Sixteen inch curly human hair that stays bald up in a drawer for when I'm in between hairstyles. For context, My hair is cut into a bob and I was going on week three of a silk press.
Speaker 1: Give us the backstory, pull us, I'm not silk press bob. She's giving us the backstory.
Speaker 2: Okay, Adamantly, the ponytail wasn't as secure as it could have been because I didn't want a lot of tension on my hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, she gets my grains.
Speaker 2: I sure you know where this is going. Long story short, like our hair. We have our our food and drinks and start doing the two he has. He has me bent over in front of a mirror and in the mints of him talk talking me through it. Brother gets carried away. He grabbed my ponytail and had the nerve to look shocked when it came off. I had never experienced such a such a fail during sex, but the situation was too funny to feel any shame or embarrassment in the moment. It took me a minute or two to collect myself, but I just threw it to the side and let him get back to work. I thought this was funny enough to share much love from Florida your people.
Speaker 1: But what she did share was that it was Jill and Hall that did it. Because what black man gonna be shot that a drawstring ponytail comes out? That's all you want to give us all these details since but you ain't let us know you was getting knocked down by the colonizers. I know you not talking. I know it's a biracial bit down both how at that's of all Tammy's doors. I can talk about the white sand the blacks. Let me be gral. But yeah, no, I don't think it's mess. I think it's happened to all of us. At least I've definitely had sex with someone in a whole bun or a ponytail that came out because we got a little carried away I had a whole braid come out.
Speaker 2: I used to literally braid braid come out because you know, sometimes they.
Speaker 1: Lean on it and then all of a sudden, you know, you have that new growth and it just slip out and it's like fuck, oh, I'm not gonna lie. You pick it up. You're like, is there any hair in there? It's like no, no. Literally, I literally had to hold for dear life a halfway. Oh say, I'm getting ridd I'm gonna because then bobby pins and the clips don't really hold it all the way. The combs, but the combs don't really be combing. So I've literally been having sex securing the halfway.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I fully have had sex and been like or I get up and I'm like whoa, I'm like, oh my head back down. Love that for her. I'm glad that she is casually getting some good pen And don't be ashamed. I mean over all adults, it's just like stuff happens. Things fall out.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: He's seeing your silky ass, Bob. He knows that you look like Edna most days, and that day you just wanted to look you know, he.
Speaker 2: Wanted a little you know, I want everybody to have common sense when they're in the bedroom, like things are not what everything is disappeared and if things switch up, just keep going.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna go with common sense that weaves come on. No, no, they are attached in details, Yes, we are secured. Wigs come off wigs, and so do draw string ponytails. Well, we knew where I was gonna go. Wait, I have one more, and I feel like this is appropriate for you because you're here. I thought this title said my sister keeps choosing Asians. What it says? Hey, y'all heard you on decisions decisions and had to listen my mess My little sister keeps shooting Asian. Ain't shit ass niggas. That's ok there, it is as because I'm like Asian. Her previous ex I had to beat up in their own apartments that didn't have any heat or food in once in the dead of Cleveland winter because he was putting hands on her, and have her come live with me for a week because he called the police and filed assaultart Ooh okay. Her current baby daddy had her in a shootout and missing for a few days before she was pregnant, cheated on her multiple times and just had his side bitch, the neighbor down the hall from them fire a gun at my sister while she was eight months pregnant. Oh oh, and he ain't even sharp up to his own baby shower. Again, I'm gonna beat his ass too when I see him. But why should keep choosing these Asians? Like? That's how I'm I'm Murray stud We were raised in a middle class black Christian household in the suburbs. You ain't got to live like this. Sincerely, a concerned older brother. You know what, I want everyone to not be concerned with the love life that anyone chooses. When a woman's bed up. Sorry, yes I did quote R. Kelly. I think a woman will only a woman will stay with someone until she feels like she deserves better. There's nothing you could say, nothing you could do, And what I've seen literally happen is when the brothers specifically get involved in these type of situations, you could lose your life, You could get shot at, You could sit here and and have to go to court because you the laid hands are got assault charges. It sucks because you want better for them. But you can lead a what you can lead a horse to water. But you can't make him drink it. You can't make it drink.
Speaker 2: All I was going to say is this is I heeart. We we don't have stories like this. You don't have to take that on down. And Natalie none Zeus network. We're a family. We're a family network.
Speaker 1: Because decisions, decisions, you know, worry black effect. This is black effect adjacent. He said they were raising middle class black Christian that he said, we learn how to read. He said, you wan't a vacation. You do this. You ain't gotta do this. It sounds like a Tyler Perry movie. It's not wait for her to meet a light skinned man who want you call the job and he is going to bring her back to church with the with the lace.
Speaker 2: A drawstring with really bad brew hill bandana coming.
Speaker 1: Tell me what you want for him? Yeah, okay, this has been what a roller cime? Whoa. I didn't know we were gonna go here me neither from from where I started. And you know what, Mandy, when you listen to this episode, if you do, I will be like, I like this guest. This might be the only guest I like the job. You gotta listen back and don't think it's you. You gotta be like, Oh, I wonder who this person? Yeah, playing for the ding. I agree with everything they said. This is wonderful for your enjoyable experience during bathtime. Oh you know what? Not doing it? No, No, thank y'all for having me. Y'all. Make sure y'all check out my podcast, and also have a book coming out, Yeah Bard, a dual manifesto, Sexual Exploration and Power, available now for pre order. So help me, help me? I got, I got the coins out. Help me become a New York Times bestseller. You can. We ain't need five thousand. Yeah, no it's ten I need ten thousand. Yeah, you got ten thousand. I want ten thousand, ten thousand before the first week is up. So book drops June twenty four. I ordered mine pre orders. Yeah, she told me. She sits to me, she edited. I was like, thank you. Yeah, make sure you get that. And then if you want to listen to more of my crazy ass, uh, check me out on my podcast. I'm one half of this is the Decisions Decisions podcast, and I am the host who is often joined by my crazy wild friends with very opposite takes of me on Selective Ignorance. So y'all check that out. You see that. That's a professional science. Always be plugging you. Listen, I got my dick in the closet, but that's a whole other conversation. You know. Won't leave it right there. And that's the title of the pods closet. Will not allow that. The name of the podcast is Christian, Black, Suburbs and middle class and we can read. Thanks guys, and make sure.
Speaker 2: You leave reviews on Apple and Spotify, and uh look out for a live show when it when wenate.
Speaker 1: Announce it when we will. We never forget to do your texts. You might have missed it already. This is probably gonna come out after the deadline. That's fine, Sally me. I'll talk to you later, girl.
Speaker 3: Mess with Sydney Washington and Marie Foston is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio podcast created and hosted by Sydney Washington and Marie Foston. Executive produced by Olivia Aguilar and Hans Sonny, super produced by Becca Ramos, edited a mixed by Brian Jeffries. If you would like your messages read on air, please email us at mess Thepodcast at gmail dot com or call for your messages to be played at seven six three to eight zero six five eight eight