Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Picked. Sign up today with the promo code leading Off.
Speaker 2: It's me Joey Pa Joe Pisa, Pia.
Speaker 1: That of course is the Wels shit it to you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks.
Speaker 2: Here, let's talk a little baseball.
Speaker 1: It was kind of a quiet night in MLB last night, but we've got a lot going on today. We've got some earlier games, We've got a full slate of evening games, to dfs the hell out of, to wager the hell out of, and Welsh We're gonna make it a Q and a day with the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. So if you got a question, we've got answers. I'm gonna take a lot more questions today because really nothing really moved the needle last night. And I want to start off with rich because rich was here early and Richard was talking about the Kyle Schwarber having a seventeen home runs and a negative.
Speaker 2: War oh Richard, and Richard wanted to.
Speaker 1: Know he's on basically be the first player in MLB history to have a forty home run season and the negative war.
Speaker 3: I saw this style happen. Yeah, no, I don't. I don't think it happened, but I did see this stat last night. I think its gonna be fun. When he has forty homers and he has like aero point five war or something like that, it's gonna be incredible one hundred percent that his value is just that bomb. And that's about it. But yeah, it's a fun pacing stat and if it happens cool it'll be some trivia day down the line where piece of PA will bring up his hate of Kyle Skorber.
Speaker 2: I don't hate Kyle Schwarber.
Speaker 1: I just hated his ADP and I think that's fair, and I think so far I've been right. So it was his ADP even high, too high, if I don't you go back and look at the consensus it was in the I want to say, late twenties, early thirties overall, Like.
Speaker 3: That's a little rich for but I feel it for Kyle. That does seem it feels a little high for what it actually was. But maybe maybe right.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm exaggerating, Maybe I'm you know, I'm crazy. I'd have to go back and take a look at it. I'll see can can we pull that up still? That is the question, because.
Speaker 2: That was like preseason ranks.
Speaker 3: Are you doing it?
Speaker 2: Let's see, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look at rankings Fantasy Pros while we're doing that.
Speaker 3: Fantasy Pros. Fantasy Pros first one algorithm se O folks is right at the top heres of course it is.
Speaker 1: But any rate, let's keep going on with some of the other headlines. Because things did happen. Bryce Miller got back on track. Last couple of stars were rough for Bryce Miller. We've righted the ship. Six strikeouts for him in six innings, one run given up, So a big sigh of relief. I think to everybody like you Welsh, it was big supporters of Bryce Miller because as great as he was, you knew that was going to come back to earth. But it kind of crashed and burned for a few stars. So this was a very important start. The question is do you think a lot of people had him in the lineup. I'm guessing no, he was sat well.
Speaker 3: One thing I just want to point out real quick, they just got to it, but I found it. It was forty. Swarber was forty. So your point, it's a little high.
Speaker 2: More of the names around him, all right.
Speaker 3: So three above him was Realmuto class Aaron Rose arena rose.
Speaker 1: That But like that was my big hang up, if memory serves, was that, how is a Randy Rose arena not a better pick than college?
Speaker 3: S wwarber woodroof was up there, Matt Olsen below was Jazzism, which I firmly disagreed with in the preseason. I'm ros, but I disagreed with Dylan Cees and Ozzy Albi, Shane Bieber Urias. This is the most egregious one I looked at.
Speaker 2: I liked over him too.
Speaker 3: Cory Seger was forty five, and Cory Harold, by the way, ah gorn so funny you bring that up, Joe, Can you believe this? Sixty six sixty When you said a Rose arena?
Speaker 2: That was my big hang up.
Speaker 1: I thought he was in the thirties or some point, but I guess he was forty. So my whole thing is, how can you put Randy roserena player who gives you batting average, gives you home runs, it gives you stone bases, He gives you consistency, better splits, better head to head player, all those things, right, next to Kyleege forber Jes because klish Wober hit forty home runs.
Speaker 2: To me, lose Raine was too low in ADP.
Speaker 1: Number one, and I think Schwarbro was too high. And that confluence of events to me was a real looking.
Speaker 3: Back on it, I had seeger Way higher, I had Jazz and Rose Rain also had higher. I wasn't a Schwarberger. I've said this in the preseason, like big old, like albatrossy batting average guys, not really my thing. In season though, the reason he's been interesting is because you've got probably most of the worst out of the way. It could get worse.
Speaker 2: I suppose there's a roadmap.
Speaker 1: April May you let him go and then you trade for him. Schwarberfest starts when they started first. There's there's shirts, by the way. I did find them on the internet.
Speaker 3: I know I want that, I tweeted, I said, where's the fantasy pros funds you.
Speaker 2: And me need to wear?
Speaker 3: That's all, So there you go. I don't disagree with the pre draft value. He's got some value. Now back to Bryce Miller just for a second. What's so funny is speaking of road maps, I'm not really sure what the roadmap is with Bryce Miller, because this was a lot of those first starts, and I thought there might need to be something new going on with Bryce Miller. We might need to see, you know, the sweeper, the curveball, more or more change up. He was seventy three percent fastball, twenty two percent slider. That was everything. His fastball was absolutely on point, had a thirty four percent whiff rate, his slider had nothing. He hit both in the zone pretty well. Fastball was actually only fifty five percent, but guys weren't on top of it. Nine called strikes. You had the twelve whiffs, and you had fifteen fowls on it, and he was pushing it around the zone. So all I'm saying is he just lives and dies by the fastball. So it's a little hard to gauge unless he is going to go and become Spencer Strider. I don't think that's going to happen. It's just all going to be on consistency for him, which makes him a little bit dicey. This was not the worst matchup in the world. So the whole point is like everyone's freaking out far as well, we go, No, he's just a rookie pitcher who has two dominant pitches, which really isn't the best, but his fastball might be the best of all the rookie fastball, so it gives him a little bit more leverage.
Speaker 2: So I think everything get your locations off for a couple.
Speaker 1: Of you know, a couple of games. That's gonna kill you when you're a two pitch pitch.
Speaker 3: He's beyond having to like stream pitchers. He's a guy that you can have in the back of the rotation. Maybe pay a tiny bit more attention to the matchups and sit him once in a while. But overall, Bryce Similler is still pretty good. This is a pretty good outing. Twelve overall whiffs. I'll take it, even though they're all on the fastball.
Speaker 1: Also something to to point out, our friend Maxwell joining us for the first time, first time making it up this early.
Speaker 2: So Maxwell, we're happy to have you. I love it.
Speaker 3: Thank you Maxwell, Maxwell Grimes.
Speaker 1: And our friend Maxwell Grimes joining us live for the first time.
Speaker 2: I love that. Hopefully you subscribe. I haven't even looked today.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think we're fourteen k yet, but we're getting very close.
Speaker 2: Not quite the mustache.
Speaker 3: I thinks.
Speaker 1: By the way, Carl, Carl, see you say Grimes, I think Rick Grimes walking down? I think no, I think Grymes like Simpsons episode you know. Nope, oh no, not a Simpsons guy.
Speaker 3: I everyone eyes me. I watched the Simpsons a decent amount. I became like a family guy guy. I haven't watched any of those in like fifteen years.
Speaker 2: No, but this is classic old Simpsons.
Speaker 3: Well I don't remember. Rick Grimes is the only Grimes that jumps out to me.
Speaker 2: Grimes from the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: That's the guy who's like the greatest employee ever, and he keeps getting in trouble and Homer keeps getting promoted and stuff, and he's just it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's continue on here. Michael Harris, good night for him. Three for four, stolen base hit, a home run. So Michael Harris starting to pull himself out.
Speaker 2: That is good.
Speaker 1: He is still towards the bottom of that Braves order though, So well, let's talk about that, because we know so much of productivity at times can be tied to where you are in the batting where he's still in the lower part. Do you see him starting as he gets hotter to move up that batting order.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. Actually taking a look here, funny enough, he has not bat above five this entire season. Think about that for where he was last year. He's hit five, six, seven, eight, and nine so far. The only spot he's actually really been effective is hitting five. Not that that necessarily matters in the batting order, but it's been just a rough go. The positive is I think there's a great bi low opportunity. He hit two hundred and April with only a couple of games. May was a one to sixty one batting average. But he's hitting two ninety seven so far this month, which is great. There's a stolen base in there, there's a couple homers, and we've seen the Braves do this before. We actually kind of have a roadmap to them. They did this with Ozzy Alby's where he would hit like two and then he moved down to six or seven. I think as Michael Harris shows consistency, he will move up the batting order, and there's always opportunities for him, especially you know Lefty, to hit, to hit two in that batting line. I absolutely think he's not gonna lead off, but he could be hitting behind Acuni at some point. It's a good two spy love.
Speaker 1: This is the by low time for Michael Harris because if he gets into that two spot in between Akunya and then the Olsen Riley, you know that Triumvirent there, that's that's a really good group to be hitting in the middle of.
Speaker 3: And it's a good by low opportunity because he's also starting to pick it back up. Like a lot of people would be like, well, the biopportunity was when he was hitty one sixty. It's like, well, now sophomore year, he hadn't shown anything plus injury stuff, like let's see something, and now we're seeing something.
Speaker 1: Well, this is when I would Yeah, today is when I throw out the trade exactly.
Speaker 3: Values up, he's doing something, he's hitting low in the lineup. There's a lot of opportunity rest of season. So I actually like the prospects of picking up Michael Harris.
Speaker 2: Bryce Miller too.
Speaker 1: I was just looking at his split stats just you know, I'm a splits kind of guy.
Speaker 2: I do like the splits.
Speaker 1: I home three five seven e RA and four starts on the road four five seventy ray and four starts.
Speaker 2: So just something he could be guy. Maybe it is.
Speaker 1: Again it's it's a small sample, but you know when you're looking like Welsh was saying, for some more information on when to start Bryce Miller here, because it's been a little mix bag lately.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Here's a question from the Peanuts and Cracker Jack. This is from Jack, no other name, just Jack. Should I trade Tucker and Kirby for Corbyn Carroll and Michael Harris? See look at that. We're on the pulse right now. What do you think of this deal? I want Carl and Harris to tell you true, the best player in this deal is Corbyn Carroll and.
Speaker 3: I don't want to Yeah, I mean dynasty this is I'm gonna go with Caro. I have Carrol over Tucker, easy redraft. Probably I'm only, like, you know, hesitating a little bit because like Tucker is still pretty good and George Kirby is probably like the lynchpin of your your rotation. So I don't know if I'm like dying Harris.
Speaker 1: You know, Tucker Tucker for the next couple of weeks. Again, no Jordan Ovarez in that lineup. He becomes infinitely easier to pitch to you, I.
Speaker 3: Think overall, like I want obviously on Carroll corbyan Carroll, did.
Speaker 2: You see Carroll Corbyn?
Speaker 3: Carroll I believe has the highest OPS in the NL, and like, yeah, the highest OPS in the NL, which is I just.
Speaker 2: Want to pull McConaughey there on that when I did not realize.
Speaker 3: That, Wow, all right, all right, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: The OPS is that high?
Speaker 1: Some thing I like about ops quote when Carol stays high all year round.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to another one.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: The Mets signed Luke Void who's been around the block here the last couple of weeks, Luke Voyd looking for a home.
Speaker 1: And this just kind of tells you where they're at. And that Pi Alonzo injury. He ain't coming back anytime soon. One quick rookie lookie to the Royals were called. I believe it's Darren Blanco?
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it Darren pronounced?
Speaker 1: Because I r o n Robin's dyn or Deron or Darren? I don't know, mister Lono is Upyron Diyron Blanco the five.
Speaker 3: Greatest stolen bases in the world, dialon, But.
Speaker 2: It's not because I know I know that name but it's got an R in it. But here's what's interesting about him. He's got forty seven steals in forty nine games this year at Triple A. Now he is not like a a prospector. He's a thirty year old guy.
Speaker 1: But if you are looking for, you know, Pascorentinos out, playing time is more available. They're going to be shifting guys around if you're somebody's behind in stolen bases? Is Blanco the kind of guy you pick up for a buck or two and you plug him in there and you see, maybe you get a couple of weeks and get half a dozen steals.
Speaker 2: Forty seven that's a big number.
Speaker 3: Well now, well, I mean we see that like a story. Is one of those guys that is just like he goes like he gets a hit, he got And my problem is, is Blanco getting hits and consistent playing time. So I know what you're saying, and we could do that, I'm gonna say no because we're getting stolen bases everywhere else. So maybe you could get a couple extra, But I'm just worried the playing time versus like him getting hits. It's just not something. It's just not a play that I would do, but sure your logic makes thousand percent sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, cousin Donnie joining us internationally today. I know he's in Mexico with his family, so hopefully he doesn't get arrested, you know, like last time.
Speaker 2: But you know it's it's an international baby.
Speaker 3: That'd be a lot harder to get you out of those prisons.
Speaker 2: Actually had a cousin who got arrested in Mexico.
Speaker 1: True story, and I was the person that took the phone call to my grandmother's house.
Speaker 2: I'm just hanging out at my grandma's house. I think I had to be like, I don't know, like ten to eleven at the time. It's like the summer Grandma in Mexico. Honestly, that's pretty much what it was like.
Speaker 1: He had one phone call, so he called her because he knew she would always be home, right, that's the you know people that have cell phones back in my.
Speaker 3: Last phone call ever, like that is that is a top five fear.
Speaker 2: This is the true story.
Speaker 1: And I remember I was probably having a snack watching TV, just hanging out there, you know, just some random summer afternoon and you know, phone rings and there's my cousin on the other line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you put grandma on the phone? Wait where are you?
Speaker 1: I'm in Mexico. Where in a prison? Oh that sounds that's like a nor McDonald. But oh geez, that sounds pretty serious. Simpson, you know, also was in that prison.
Speaker 3: Oh Jay Simpson life.
Speaker 2: I miss norm all right injuries to get through.
Speaker 1: Marcelo Zuna or was removed from Monday's contest with a right contusion of his risk. John Gray scratch him his start with a blister. So hopefully that's not going to be too bad. But a little fun note here, we like some fun. JT Realmuto, we like this. Became the seventeenth catcher in Major League history to hit for the cycle on Monday. So congratulations of JT, who has not had a good season. Let's be honest, he has not been a good year for JT. This is not what you drafted him for. Here's another question too, And look here we go and and ANGELI say, talk about real Muto. It might be the only time of the year I did.
Speaker 3: If you watch the game two, a Tory Devello went off, He went at he tried to fight him almost so it was pretty great. And then Romado responded by hitting.
Speaker 1: A little chippy last night, A little little chippy, I think. But we haven't done Joe's tough Guys in a while because we haven't had one. But I think this qualifies, so Joe's tough guys. The Angels signed Daniel Murphy to a minor league contract. Now, Daniel Murphy retired in twenty twenty one for baseball, he hasn't played since twenty twenty. He's thirty eight years old. He was playing for the Long Island Ducks a couple of weeks ago. Eight now he's thirty eight. Uh, and so look at three thirty one with two homers and thirty seven games for the Ducks and the Angels excuse me, not on the should sign, but the Angel like, that's our guy, that's you know what, Let's let's go give him a minor league.
Speaker 3: That's how we're gonna get a time. That's gonna put us over Daniel Murphy.
Speaker 2: But you know what, good for Daniel Murphy.
Speaker 1: Tough got You know, Daniel Murphy signed an enormous contract there with the uh the Colorado Rockies a few years back, and as far as I'm concerned, like I'm sure Daniel Murphy does not need baseball anymore. That guy was out there playing independent league baseball just because because he didn't want it to be over yet.
Speaker 2: So good good for him. Like that's kind of cool. What do you think about that? I know it's a fantasy relevant, but.
Speaker 3: You know what, Daniel Murphy's just like whatever. Like you know what I hope though, is I I like, they want to get him going. They send him out here a complex the thirty eight year old to hit against some eighteen year olds and just ruin their lives and just ruin their days. And I get to see him, and I'll heckle him if he is I'll get some video if he does.
Speaker 1: You know, we mentioned the Scherberfest stuff at the top of the show. We are considering doing a fun leading off T shirt drop. It's going to be like an exclusive short term thing for the Peanuts of the Cracker Jacks. We were bouncing around ideas. May and I were talking about it. We don't know if it should the shirts and say Welsh isms, if it should say Joe's tough guys, if it should.
Speaker 3: Just be Can we do like three shirts and then just have a drop like, are you saying because I'm not bothering this an exclusive shirt?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm opening I'm That's why I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you opened it up to the other end.
Speaker 1: The peanuts and cracker jacks, if they're if they're interested in the shirt, what would that shirt be that you would like?
Speaker 3: Saying? Can't we do a limited time like couple? I know, I get the logic of one, but like, what if if.
Speaker 1: We sell more than one, then maybe we can, you know, justify next year doing two or three?
Speaker 3: But we're starting h to your point, you got to run, like what are the ones that you welshism?
Speaker 2: I would action I wish we had a running list, because then I would put them all on the back, like you know, just yeah, in for a dime, in for a penny.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they all are. That's a good, that's a good. It's a really good point. You know, I have a good one. What if we had one that was silhouette and here's what I'm rich hold on. It was a bald one with beautiful flowy hair silhouette we did what if we did.
Speaker 2: So the silhouettes, the bald and the beauty just next to each other.
Speaker 3: We need some art done, but we could have like the bald and the because the hair has been a big we had people betting before the show and the chat of if I would there'd be hair today. We could do something like that. You know, Welshism, I don't know. Put it in the chat and maybe we can get some ideas. I like, how long would be available.
Speaker 1: For oh like limited time, like a two week drop kind of thing, you know, like you know those Instagram people do.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like that, yeah thing. Okay, we'll have approval for it.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think Welshisms is a great one. Our hashtag Welshism got it.
Speaker 3: Be so great if we had some of mine, and then you could put him on the back of the shirt bakeup. You know, I could just talk for twenty minutes and I'll get you guys.
Speaker 2: Hit the ground rolling. That was definitely great. Dog Hit the ground.
Speaker 1: Rolling was definitely one of them that I know for sure. It was definitely hit the ground rolling. I know that for a fact.
Speaker 2: All right, some three up and three down from yesterday show, he towny homer twice. He now has twenty homers and one hundred strikeouts. And fifty RBI because we live in an alternate universe.
Speaker 3: But nobody, nobody talks about him anymore. He's not like an MVP or anything.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what can you know what you know? I know, one talk about him because he plays for the Angels.
Speaker 3: Okay, because Daniel Murphy, because Daniel. But he's signed Daniel Murphy. That's the big news, right.
Speaker 2: And there's yeah, they're like, you know what, we got some extra cash laying around. You want to pull it together, towny, nah bro, let's go sign Daniel Murphy toleague.
Speaker 1: Hear Paxton six innings, eight k's no decision could tell Marte good last night in that wacky game with the Phillies. Uh three runs for him three for five, three down, Bryce Harper oh for four to three ks.
Speaker 2: He hasn't quite hit his stride yet.
Speaker 1: Nathaniel Low oh for four with four K so he had the golden sombrero, Harper the hat trick, and Tyler Anderson mister Anderson five earned runs.
Speaker 2: So those are the people on the way down. Let's talk a little prize picks.
Speaker 1: Now, let's turn the page and look ahead, and again I want to see more ideas for shirts. If you have any I mean, I don't know if we can get away with peanuts and cracker Jacks because I think that might be like illegal because technically.
Speaker 3: Oh the copyright is owned if I'm guessing, and Crackerjacks, I'm guessing.
Speaker 2: But whatever, Prize Picks.
Speaker 1: So, you can sign up today for Prize Picks, download the up or go to prize picks dot com. Use that promo code one word leading off. You get one hundred percent de posit match up to one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's what you get. Welsh, what do you have for the people picking prizes? Oh?
Speaker 3: You know would be a really funny one. What if we had like the Prize Picks square, it was a picture of one of us and then it had like mine'd be like Welsh under half Welsh. Yeah yeah, I would be very back. But if we can have like three of them, it can have like a Joe one, a Welsh one.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, what do you have for the prize picks? All right?
Speaker 3: For the prize Picks today, they actually opened up something new and fun. Don't know how long this is going to be around, but I haven't seen this all season. They are pairing stolen based guys together. So they put multiple multiple guys together for one stolen base, and guess what you can get as Storry Ruiz and Elie de la Cruz for just one stolen base. So I am in for that one today. Yeah, I'm jumping in that it's just one stolen base. I'm pairing it with Hunter Brown, Patrick Corbin no run first innings, and I'm gonna go with Corey Seeger Fantasy score seven and a half of love Corey Segert today. Hunter Brown, my dude, they're often those stinks, even if it's Washington. So those are my three pieces of the prize picks.
Speaker 1: I was looking on the YouTube channel. We're still at thirteen point eight. We are climbing, getting very close to thirteen point nine. We allot to a milestone though. We have over one point six million views now on the channel, so that's pretty pretty good. Not bad there for me probably picking today. You know, I like the guys who can get points in different ways. So Mookie BET's eight point five going over on that, Trey Turner seven point five going over on that, and I think it's time to break out Bryce Harper. I think today's the day I'm gonna do it. He went over yesterday, struck out a bunch of times. Bryce Harper comes back today with a vengeance. Betting wise is a little tricky today, so I've really honed in on a couple of things. Spencer Streider. I like the under. He's got nine. You can get nine and a half right now. I'm betting pros on Spencer Schreider. Go the under. Nine and a half is a huge number. I know it's a Tigers. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Nine and a half is a huge number. You bet the under on that, Tan or byeby four and a half, that's a small number. Go over.
Speaker 1: So look for these easy slam dunk kind of situations. When you get these numbers and Milwaukee plus one oh five on the money line, I know they're on the road. Corvin Burns look good in his last start. Pablo Lopez does not looked good in his last few starts. I'm gonna take the wal hockey at the plus money. I think this is a good one here for you, Welsh. I won't forget you today.
Speaker 3: I mean you know what today today, you could have forgot me today.
Speaker 2: It's weird because it's it's a fun day. It's a big slate.
Speaker 1: But the betting lines are wacky today, really just screaming value.
Speaker 3: They're tough. It's been like that for three weeks. You know, you know credit this is why this is all works. You know, you have a couple a month or so that's really well, and then the lines get really tight and the stolen base or the strikeout market is just brutal, like everywhere you'd want to attack, or like crazy Highness Striders nine and a half. Strike It's just it's too much. I don't love a lot of the lines today. I did pick out. I'm attacking two full game team totals. You could go on the fives if you want, but the two games I want to attack are Atlanta and Texas. Both of those I'm taking their team total runs, so it's for each of them to score five. They're a little bit juice up, so you could put them together. I didn't partly them to give you the number, but it's probably two twenty two thirty plus two thirty if you did both of them together. Otherwise, just pay up Atlanta up against Detroit and Texas against Tyler Anderson or no jime Bria with the Angels I am taking both of those as my bets. Today.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of demand for a Wonky Penguin T shirt. I'd buy that shirt, to be honest, Like.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot of these.
Speaker 2: I I just thought of dong Bong as another one too. I mean, you know, you know dong Bong's and Wonky Penguins.
Speaker 3: It's just mayor under the dong Bong and let's see it.
Speaker 1: Spell peanuts and cracker jacks differently, you know, I guess we could do that. Yeah, there, that's all like you spell with a Z and then you look like some like goofy there was.
Speaker 3: Multiple people have brought up the Kinta mata and I have an idea, but we'll talk about that. We'll talk about that off air. Probably not going to bring up my idea on air or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Probably, no, no, No, here's what you do. You do welshisms, you do hit the ground rolling, you do like a couple of welshisms, and then on the back it's like a suresy and on the back it's just kent to Maida's number.
Speaker 2: So it's real subtle. So you don't like if you know, you know, And I think that's what you put off instead of a name you put if you know, you know.
Speaker 3: Well what it would be funnier would be like kid to make it up front and sang a back that would.
Speaker 2: Or no, you know those split jerseys, you know those split jerseys that like that was the highlight of the of the year that was.
Speaker 3: And it's only June.
Speaker 2: It's only June. Only ideas, guys, it's only can only get better. Joe's Joe's AI machine. We could do that on there.
Speaker 1: But regardless, again, this is something we're talking about. Hit up Mike Mayor if you got some good ones too. If you're listening to the show and you're not with us live today, it is up on Twitter too. Is it the Welsh at your piece of seventeen. We're looking for your ideas. It's for you, it's not for us, you know, we're trying to get some t shirts made, have some fun, commemorate the you know, incredible run.
Speaker 2: That we've had. And of course we like fun, so so rare. That's fun.
Speaker 1: Sign up today fantasypros dot Com slash collect it's free, it's fan see, it's baseball, it's awesome and you can go compete against other peanuts and cracker Jacks Peanuts with a Z of course over at Fancy Bros dot com slash leading off League.
Speaker 2: That's how you do it. Welsh.
Speaker 1: I'm mad because I should have five more home runs than I do because yesterday I have no regrets about Garcia.
Speaker 2: I was in on Garcia. It was good, math, everything was there. It didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Fine, But the guy that had before I got to the Garcia one, the first person I had in the sheet was Otani and then Jose Ramirez for three that I missed. So really I should just every time I put somebody in, I should just slap my hand and say, don't change it.
Speaker 3: Go back to your like I did at the beginning of the year. Like flip the coin, you know, the coin always so you can try that good.
Speaker 2: Picture Joey p with the crown.
Speaker 1: That's you know, if it's a picture of you with the amazing swoop hair, then it definitely should be me with the crown.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The silhouette, it's like a silhouette, you know here and then it's a swoop that's what you see. And then Joe's is ball, but with the crown on it. That would be a great, but we need some art done.
Speaker 2: I sure love the idea of just the ken to my eight and number like that.
Speaker 3: To me, it's just subtle. My price pick one it could be you know, Joe with something over under.
Speaker 2: Or with the crown, you with the tiara, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that too. And then the third leg of our prize pick one could be Wonky and it could go Penguins over Under and we could have Penguins over under. So that's my price pick idea for leading off you me and Wonkee on there. Penguins, welshisms and I don't know.
Speaker 2: What, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's hard, yeah, whatever, everything all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's get to the dfs today. Joe Musgrove is under price. Especially on DK it's he's like seven point five. I think on Fanboys a little more he's eight point five. Either way, I'm investing. I know he's going against the team, doesn't strike out a ton, but I don't care. I'm still going Joe Musgrove. I think he's starting to turn the corner here. I think there's opportunity on this. I would also look at his k prop today and so you go find one for him that's a little bit more user friendly. Hunter Brown is at ten K, Gormyn Burr on the road ten point two. It's again I think it's a tournament play is where you're looking at because the twins do strike out. He's going against the twinkies. So if Corbyn Burns is getting back on track, this is an opportunity here. You're always looking for quality start, win, potential six strikeouts, that's what you're looking for. Hunter Brown gives you that, Corbin Burns gives you that, Joe Musgrove gives you that, and I think Zach Wheeler gives you that today too.
Speaker 2: So all of those guys are in play. You can mix and match the ten K guys.
Speaker 1: Or you could just go down to Joe Musgrove and build up your lineups, which I would recommend personally.
Speaker 2: I think that's the way to go. Tampa, Philly, Los Angeles Dodgers and the Texas Rangers and Los Angeles Angels. So lots of good offenses today.
Speaker 1: If anything, I would be looking at some of these games Welsh, and I'd be looking at some of the overs. I think some of these over totals are gonna hit.
Speaker 2: So if you're looking like I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Whenever we get these days where we're just not loving the props and things, that's because it's an over day.
Speaker 3: That's because and that's why I went at team total runs. That's why I was attacking more team total runs today, because I'm just gonna play overs you could play. There are some small lines, you know, A sneaky one I took a look at, by the way, was at Atlanta Detroit one. It's at seven and a half overall and the first five is four. So you know, we've seen Strider get hit up a little bit. If you think the Braves are gonna start getting at resource and those are you know, some overs that you could take as well. So I completely agree with you.
Speaker 1: Mayor Bear could also be a good shirt too for the Mayor Bear, But I don't want to give Mike Mayra's own shirt goes right to his head.
Speaker 3: I think that the one shirt we do is Mike Mayer.
Speaker 2: No no way.
Speaker 3: If you guys relent and have like we have, it's like a pop up store. It's like bam. You know, it's three shirts for two weeks only and then they're gone. Like that's a different story, but it can't be the one shirt.
Speaker 1: No, no again. It is just like the one that we're gonna do this. It's gonna be fun, So we're gonna, you know, we want to. It's basically our way of saying thank you for tuning in and being with us so much because it's it's been awesome.
Speaker 2: You guys are you.
Speaker 1: Know, you guys are the reason the show's here, So we want to do something fun. Yeah, the reason I'm here around you know, Father's Days around the corner too, for you know, especially for the dads out there who watched the show. And he's a gift to yourself. I give myself gifts on Father's Day. Somebody has to. Yeah, I always get myself some of Father's Day. It's Father's Day, I'm gonna get myself. I don't know this year, I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift shirt, I already have one.
Speaker 2: I already have one.
Speaker 3: You maybe you need a new one.
Speaker 1: Good, No, it's pretty new. I just went to the concert, so I'm good. I have the hoodie too, which.
Speaker 3: Is okay, well all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it keeps me warm on those cold winternights.
Speaker 1: Cody Clements two point four k jose Bray you two point six, Owen Miller two point eight.
Speaker 2: Those your value guys.
Speaker 1: As I said, I am trying to break the Bryce Harper curse right now. I think I can do it. So Bryce Harper to go yard today against the Diamondbacks. That's what I'm saying. That's where I'm going. Welsh, where are you going for your home run call today?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I actually was looking at Harper. I was also looking at Schwarps. Schwarps is one that I was thinking about today. Kyle Davies though, just doesn't really give up Homer so far this year. So I'm going to go with Corey Seeger.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna full circle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've I've been full on it. I was also thinking Marcus Simeon. That was another one I was focused in on. But I'm going to go with mister Corey Seeger.
Speaker 1: There you go, very good, excellent. So again, if you want to make home run calls, you can. You have to just go to fantasypros dot Com, slash Chat, join our discord, and then go premium. Because again it's halfway through the month. There's still plenty of time to catch up here. You still got a few more months for the prizes, but you can go premium at fantasypros dot com slash premium or drop a comment below in the chat. Every month we've been giving away a free premium upgrade to somebody. You have to subscribe to the channel. That's the big thing. You got to be a subscriber. Drop a comment below and you might win that one year free premium upgrade, which is awesome, which will help you with my playbooks. To download my playbook today, start using that and start doing things the right way.
Speaker 2: So good stuff today, boys and girls.
Speaker 1: I'm very happy with some of these possibilities for the shirts that we have. I'm looking forward to that. So hopefully we'll land on that. Mayor is kind of spearheading this effort, which is why we definitely can't make it a Mayor bear shirt. At some point, Yes, the Mayor bear shirt should be in existence, but I agree, not the first one.
Speaker 3: They'll probably be what we'll be like, Hey, look there's the shirt and bear shirt.
Speaker 2: They all came out Mayor bears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with double zero on the back all or minus one for all his negativity.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: On that note, we'll see again tomorrow same time, so make sure you join us for leading off, subscribe wherever you get your pods, and subscribe to the YouTube channel if you haven't, because guess what we are closing in fourteen K. When we hit fourteen K, Welsh and I will do shows wearing authentic mustache. They were our mustaches, not fake ones. We will grow mustaches for a show. That's what we're doing. So that'll do it for us, but the story again goes on for the Welsh.
Speaker 2: I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time kids. Bye b