Speaker 1: All right, it's time for our final saying evening, it's time for Q and a A before we get to our super chat.
Speaker 2: We got four video voice mail from my discord. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 3: Uh oh cho and still king io.
Speaker 4: Hello, is there a woman from your past that you later realize you let get away? Perfect for you and everything that you dropped the ball on?
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I may have let one or two get by a will. I may have not been ready. Okay, I feel like I've had you know, I've had a couple of decents in my day.
Speaker 3: O yo, but.
Speaker 1: Hey, it must not been meant to be. Okay, get be mad at God.
Speaker 2: We say trust God and everything, but when women get away, we don't trust God.
Speaker 3: Now fact in fact, you know sometimes.
Speaker 2: You there's an old proverb that says you measure ten times and cut once, as the podon cutting ten times because you measured once.
Speaker 3: Hello, mm.
Speaker 2: The course of course, had I known what I know, if had I known then what I know now? That's the thing a behindsight. It's a magnificent science. It's perfect because you know today what you didn't know yesterday.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 3: So yes, but it happens and at the time.
Speaker 2: You don't think about it like you're letting something good go, because all you know is that, hey, you're arguing, or you know, you set in your way, she's setting her Everybody trying to prove a point. I ain't moving off my hey, I ain't moving off my square. Hey, hey, they bore a real cancel moving.
Speaker 3: I ain't moving. I bean, I bet, I mean, oh Joe, you can only keep at it. At the end of the day.
Speaker 1: You can only keep one of them twelves. You done had my fifty up, but you can only keep one.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, listen, I always say, listen every everybody. I think you you're supposed to experience everybody that. That's about it.
Speaker 5: He keep keep keeping them a long time, just is.
Speaker 1: Hey, unless unless you kneel and you can talk to them and make them all get along. I wouldn't want no situations like that. It's just sound like a headache. It seemed like a headache.
Speaker 3: It got to be got to do.
Speaker 6: You know, Hey, when you think about it, though, Uncle Joe, does anybody ever really get away? Because whoever's for you is gonna always be for you no matter what. Cause if they no longer hear they're not here for a reason. And when I look at it, anything that that what people will consider, Oh you lost well here, how come anybody else picked it up?
Speaker 1: Man, listen for me. I'm gonna keep it real with y'all. If there has not ever been a woman that it has ever came before basketball or me trained, I don't, I don't. I don't give a damn how you cut it. You can boohoo and crime my faith. I'm finna go to the gym and I'm finna go hit these waves. I'm doing that all day long. They're gonna come before anything. That's how I eat.
Speaker 3: Bro. Yeah, like Grady tell us, the more you cried, the less you be.
Speaker 1: So hey, hey, so all that boo hoods and guess what you're gonna have get yourself a headache. But I'm going to get this training session in. Yes, sir, I'm doing that. Yeah, yeah, And I hate Oh he fumbled, he ah, I punted. You know, I got the third died, I got the fourth out. I realized I didn't have a good plug, good enough play, Oh Joe, so.
Speaker 3: I put it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't understand. You know, it's so funny. I hate when people say, oh, you fumble, something like.
Speaker 7: When when you play a game of football, there's multiple balls that they're using the game multiple Yeah you fumbled one, goddamn just.
Speaker 1: The next one. Yeah, I didn't fun about it, just another one. A matter of fact, I put it on first down. I already realized I was gonna get in new yards.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, I already do Joe? I do I go get that and say, you know what? Yeah, ain't no sense of me? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure people look back and they're like, man, I had an opportunity. I dated Joe, I dated Oo, I dated all Black, Ben. Hey, you weren't ready. We weren't ready. I've had a conversation many years ago with a couple of my ex like we were just.
Speaker 3: Both too young, Shannon, we both too Yong. You're right. Let's take a listen to the second one.
Speaker 8: What up, nightcat Fam? What up Uncle jo Joe. My question is a little bit hypothetical. How would y'all feel if we were able to add Brandon Ayk and Stefan Diggs.
Speaker 3: Let's say, if you gets cut like.
Speaker 8: Within like the next two weeks, boom, how would you feel if Washington was able to add them to the Wide Receiver Corps group and then how successful do you think we will be able to be and give me your thoughts let me know about that, o Jo, I got a little bit of beef with you because you took Terry out of your top ten receivers list. Very mad at you with that, because y'all keep playing with my boy Cherry mclaurin's name.
Speaker 3: Stopped playing with my boy's name.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna get Joe to go lump up your other eyes so you can't see out of either eye.
Speaker 3: Stop playing with my man Terry m h O. Joe. Would you think if they got how you can digs in Washington? Damn?
Speaker 5: I think they would. It would be good.
Speaker 6: I mean, they didn't have Diggs and now you last year, and they were successful in the passing game obviously obviously Jays and Damiels did did get hurt, and they still had some success at the receiving position.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: Still, I think adding another weapon maybe too, you know, it would it wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: A bad thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, hold up, even with the unpredictability of are you yeah, Joe, he's on the field.
Speaker 3: He liked that well. Damn when last time he played Ojo uh, he got hurt. He get hurt.
Speaker 2: Joe got because he didn't play. He got hurt first the second game he got this year, so it'd be two years he'd have been out two years. Two No one, he missed all last year he got hurt. I think like game three or four. So he played this season, so it'd be like two seasons since he last played.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 5: You know what, Brandon are you for?
Speaker 3: You gonna get That's what I'm saying. Yeah, you know that situation. Ojo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I still don't know. Stefan Dig's coming off a thousand yard season.
Speaker 5: You know what he can do. He can contribute as well.
Speaker 6: And Jaydon Dais is man, Jays Daims is good bright, as long as he stay healthy, ain't no telling what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Something good to happen if he stays healthy. Here's the third one. Let's take a listen to.
Speaker 3: The third one, miss s Oh Choe, I so oh what's good man? Missus sharp?
Speaker 9: Come on now, man to prove your point you and then getting a lot of facts and said, none of them young players are doing anyway. Those young players there and Lebron got there because I'm a Ladys Fay. I'm not a Lebron's fan. Okay, you said none of them. You name Kuzman's only that's the only player. So Bi's nowhere not doing something. He's not he didn't get a pig contract and he could have made the series different that he played. Randall's not doing something where he's at right now. He didn't help out in the last series and show out Heart's not in New York being a key piece. Stop it, stop it. Lebron does not like young players. Everybody knows that he doesn't have the patience for him. He may end up in the Ol Davis owners if you get a.
Speaker 2: Team, yes, but here's the problem is that what you're looking at b I needs the ball. You Randa needed his own team, and Lebron is right, who when the last time somebody won with the first or second of your player, Joe unless you Magic Johnson, But look what Magic had. Magic was the first year player. Look at Kareem had been in the league. Norm Nixon had been in the league. Kareem, but do what Jabbar had been.
Speaker 3: In the league.
Speaker 2: So Lebron was like, okay, and see, you're not gonna see in today's game, you don't give guys graces like, oh, he ain't winning. Look at all the talent that he got, That's why he didn't want Andrew Wiggins. He's like, go get me, Kevin, Look, give me, go give me somebody that's already been in the league, that's been a proven commodity. No, these guys were phenomenal, but I don't believe they could have done there because b I needed his own team.
Speaker 3: Some guys just need their own team, and that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: And and those guys needed to growth the maturity. They were so young, Bro, they weren't gonna be able to win right away. And bron ain't had no that.
Speaker 3: I was your fifteen year, fifteen to sixteen. Yeah, he ready to win any team he goes to. He really win right away, and he just wasn't.
Speaker 2: Really He's Sam Cassell, tell me the best that's on clam Katail team a Cheme, Elijah One, Kenny Smith, Nick mad Maxwell, the oldest Thorpe.
Speaker 3: And then what do they go do next? Uh?
Speaker 2: Uh uh Robert Robert Organ. Then they get Clyde to Glide. Yeah, they were a veteran team.
Speaker 5: Ah, ship you.
Speaker 2: Trying to you trying to win with those young It's just hard he did. He didn't have four years like y'all gave shape. Y'all is still expect the man to work milk because at forty one, you think y'all won't give that man. Y'all thought, y'all we was gonna give that man grace. Joe at thirty three, no, ymn, no, no, let's take a listen to the last one, but.
Speaker 3: A night can crew A. I know you are playing monopoly, bro.
Speaker 10: You ain't let Joe make no typ of negotiats with that was talking about the trade deal, talking about up the phone.
Speaker 3: But I appreciate the innocent pack interview.
Speaker 10: I think y'all got to check out after last night on the Evening with Silk Sonic album, the one he got with Bruneow.
Speaker 3: But tell him what y'all think about this.
Speaker 10: I think the Knicks are gonna take it home this year, just simper for the fact that they got five guys in this starting lineup that at least have are gonna be the top three option on every team.
Speaker 3: Tell them what y'all think about that? Listen on every team?
Speaker 5: So Bronson kat.
Speaker 1: Og Og, Yeah, hey listen. Well, oh, Shade, Okay Shave. Let's just say Shaye and Bronson and who the win be?
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: So is he saying the knickt top three players are better than anybody else's top three players.
Speaker 5: When he said the next top three would be the top three on any other team.
Speaker 3: Top five, I don't know about.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that about especially OKC, because Og has never made an All Star and out the top three on what you call him, it's made the All Star team. Obviously, SHA's an MVP. Chances made the All Star Team this year. J Doub made it last year, Wimby made the All Star the Castle make it?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: So what's he an All Star? Let me see, I don't know if he was an All Star? Hold on, no, he wouldn't know. But here's the thing we're gonna find out.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna be the top three, the top four, the top ten. That's one thing I love about sports. You gotta decide on the field, on the track, on the court, on the diamond. We can talk about it and look at it. Man, look at this guy, this guy right here, this guy right there, this guy right here. Oh that's fining good. Were about to find out. Sure, Cason Harris, Oh this is oh, this is now we're the chat. Glad we got a game seven. I was hoping for two games seven, but hey, I'll setled for one. J nineteen eighty four, our oh Jo, ready to kill the intro, ready to see the smoke show all it didn't let me down Homeie, get right, all right?
Speaker 1: So what's the most point you scored in a quarter? I scored I think twenty nine in a quarter. I had probably made think I made like eight threes that quarter them. Okay, excuse me, damn Joe. Yeah, I was on fire, a mean demonstration down then huh put down a mean demonstration okay with yo, letting the thing fly, you hear me? They thing were gone for it, brotherly touched my hands. Got you in Atlanta? Now I was in Brooklyn. Damn, I was in Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh Hey the Phoenan please join us this evening as we laid the twenty twenty six Wolves season. The rest the passing and Decador attendance in the barrel to follow. After the game, Go Spurs go.
Speaker 1: By, y'all, dirty man, y'all dirty, Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey this this hey listen in this new age, in this new era, because don't nothing go un notice. Now everything everything is you know what I mean, it's right there at the surface. Brother, they gonna talk about everything. You can't do nothing out there.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frank Albella and says, hey, fam for for some Friday night typical means date night.
Speaker 3: Back in your twenties, what was the ultimate date night? Were you talking? Did that somewhat special to impress her love? Y'all?
Speaker 2: It all depends what. No date night was simple to me. We going to the movies. You got one or two. You go to the movies, you go to eat your damn sure ain't doing both?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: Which is it? That's it.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget date night. Hey, Joe.
Speaker 6: I used to get on the bus, go to the Omni Hotel. Yeah, the Omni Hotel had the movie theater up there.
Speaker 5: Right at the Omni.
Speaker 3: That was date night.
Speaker 5: There was the Burger King right across the street. Go to little Burger King.
Speaker 6: You know, sit down, she'll relaxed after the movie theater, get back on the bus.
Speaker 5: And go home.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, when I was younger, man, my date nights, huh, I used to like to I like to bowl or I like to do something active ojo because I want to see I want to see how you move. I want to see what type of you know what I mean, what type of you got? Any type of athletics says to me?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, See, Joe, I only use that when it's time to pro create. I don't do that on normal dates. Now, if if, if, if you athletic, you know, and I and I see you have a nice foundation that I can borrow your DNA, that's when I do dates you know that are athletic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, ain't nothing. It ain't nothing like uh.
Speaker 1: I know when I was younger, they dating, uh you know, dating a young lady and she was athletic or she was an athlete. I enjoyed that. Oh Joe, you know, I still like to you know, I still like to compete and all that. Ain't no chivalry or none of that. You know over here, You're gonna have to earn it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I was one of them.
Speaker 5: Brought some good days, bro.
Speaker 3: Many I was too competitive. Yeah that's me, that's me. You gonna let me wear no, I know, absolutely not. Hey, Hey, uh, I.
Speaker 1: Think lady up into the pool. I didn't talk how to shoot pool, but I'll be kicking her. But she's like, damn, you ain't gonna let me win nothing.
Speaker 6: Hell No, Like, hey, I don't let nobody win pretty much. Hey, I don't let my kids win either. Don't let them win nothing. Hey, losing Bill's character.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, you get a chance to get your get back tonight. You better try to win that. You better not let me win that one.
Speaker 3: The trouble thang.
Speaker 2: No, but I've always kind of been the movie guy. I tried to do the movie. I try to do the dinner in the movie. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: It's too MUCHY be out of there, Joe, I don't know why we can't to the movie. Cad. You said you want to do dinner in the movie. I tried to tell you.
Speaker 2: I said, Look, I said I can't eat because when I eat, I'm ready to go to bed.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to go home and go to bed. Okay, you wanted to do this. I did this for you.
Speaker 1: I tried to tell you, Oh yeah, yeah, no, but that you know. Look I press back then. I mean in my twenties, man. I had Applebee's, I had Benniggins, I had Chili's money, wasn't that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I drove a Blazer. I don't know what. I don't know how the impressed you were with that. Yeah, I was in the NFL. But and they didn't put they ain't put your your your money into paper like they do now. So yeah, I would make it. I mean, I guess they thought everybody in the NFL was making hundreds of thousands of dollars. But they don't. They were.
Speaker 2: They were sadly mistaken, sad mistaken. So Noah, but that wasn't no what. They're in college, you know, Hey, you only have so much money. Hey, we're going to the movies, right, they don't have a coin.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: If I seen you in the Capfeccinia, I knew you donet blue all that little money you had?
Speaker 3: What you doing up here in the cafetilla, I'm broke? Yeah, But now, Joe, you had.
Speaker 2: To have somebody, you know you have somebody had a hook up and they worked at Oh yeah, a manager at McDonald's Sonic. I had a hook up and SNA and win this. I had a h my homegirl one Tepe. She worked at this place called a Blue Note. Man, you're talking about that box or them gizz us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I called it at one this you shall Yeah, I just want to hook that thing up, all right, don't tell nobody.
Speaker 3: Right when you're in college. You got to have that. Hey, I had that.
Speaker 1: I had to hook up a win is the ninety nine cent cheeseburger. Yeah, she thought she told me about six of the long by two and we had a we had a burricane too, right down in the end.
Speaker 3: Whopper. You know, they had like a like whopper wins. It was not a nine cent for a yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, man, Hey.
Speaker 2: Snitch, Yeah, they gone now walking The Blue Note doesn't close down. And I don't know what washing is, but washing it look it up for me. I ain't tell nobody because I already know they're gonna go up there trying to blow up the spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe King Guys, So can y'all give a shout out to my newly welcome nephew, Eden, who was born earlier this morning at seven fifteen eight.
Speaker 3: Please proud to be Auntie. Yes, we can.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the world, man, welcome man, that's unbelievable and she really really really really excited. You say that to you can start having a babysit the you're gonna be like, oh, what's up? Big Three just sent the soal the show some love from Columbia Love the show.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 2: What do y'all think will happen to Bronnie if Braun leaves Joe? What you think will happen?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe he'll go with him. He'll go with him. I think that's the most the most likely scenario. Maybe a trade up. Yeah, I can see that. Yeah, Ah, damn, how am I have to go see? I guess I have to go see.
Speaker 2: I gotta see Luca player because I ain't never seen Luca player in the Lakers uniform.
Speaker 3: Dang, you never been to a game where Luca was playing? Damn? If Broun ain't there, they ain't gonna hit the same No, man, what do you think? Man?
Speaker 1: I don't spend the domn There half a million dollars on tickets and people talking about Clutch clutch.
Speaker 2: Hell, I wish Colar Tail Clutch to give you my damn money back for all the money the damn seats.
Speaker 3: B dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh nah, they're gonna hit the same. I ain't gonna lie, but I gotta go see Luca.
Speaker 3: Luca.
Speaker 2: Luca one of my favorite players too. So I gotta see Luca so and I don't know, I might have to go check out Tied.
Speaker 3: Loop Hell that lou my boy, sweet loub Ah. Brendan Krause says, never take life for granted.
Speaker 2: My family and I were eating in a restaurant and crow a car drove at forty miles an hour into the building and the walls burst in on us. Thank god, we were almost We're all mostly okay. Puts everything in perspective. Yes, you're very very bad. Wow, I can just imagine, you know, you see stuff like that in the movies or you see it. Don't tell everyone cars going going to a house and then going to a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Never do you ever think that that's that could happen to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, am trade rounder for a d and when ad goes down, nodsk can start.
Speaker 3: And but do I mean, do you want random game? Random?
Speaker 2: Kind of like it's kind of hard to play ball like Rando because he wanted to play with his back to the basket. Yeah he can face up, but he really wants to get down on the ball. Yes, he's expanded this game. But Randam would have been great in the nineties. Yeah, his game was would have been great for the nineties.
Speaker 1: And if and if Ad can stay healthy, he will be a better option because defensively, oh yeah, he's a he's a lot better defense.
Speaker 2: And see that's what he wants. Now you put him inside Rudy and Rudy play the five, he gets to play the four.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: He loved that because if you think about it, think about when they were here, you had Javeail playing the five, and you had Dwight Howard pill five, and only like the last five minutes of the game he slid to the five.
Speaker 1: And then a lot of times they said lebron to the four. Yep, he ain't got to do all that damn dirty work.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I gotta gotta fix that Wi fi something looking like an old school martial arts movie.
Speaker 3: When he talked, huh.
Speaker 6: Are we talking about at the beginning?
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh, Joe had so much more in that room up and swoop got jealous. All right, brother, just gonna say, oh Joe, your single got you like a con fuod movie.
Speaker 5: I want I want why did.
Speaker 2: Uh ts card watch detailed, sirviceas Julius Rand has been dukie all playoffs.
Speaker 3: Then you had a couple of good games. But boy, these last couple mm hmmm mm hmm, they've been tough on him. Man, it's been tough on.
Speaker 2: Kaitlyn got thirty two points a to Cis seventy three and ot tonight she coming, she coming, She's coming, clocket. Oh yeah, she ended up big. Uh great inbounds, played ran to pick, she hit the three, but it wasn't enough. Uh she had the three to send it overtime.
Speaker 3: I ain't see them gonna check out. I ain't even see that.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know who they lost. Who did they lose to? Mystic? Okay, yeah, what do you call him? Been cooking? Paige Becker's been cooking too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Please wish my brother Adrian and his wife NICKI a happy eleventh anniversary from Pam and Wiz. We love you guys very much. May God bless you and many more stay true to each other. Turned down for what we sure Pam Whiz happy eleven. No, brother Adrian, It's from Pam and Whiz. They want to wish you guys, a happy eleven anniversary.
Speaker 1: Eleven decade, man, that's a long time to wake up next to and change every single day. You gotta adapt every single day because that person that you went to bed with last night, that's a different person that you're.
Speaker 3: Waking up with the next day. And so but it can't be done right.
Speaker 2: But you ever noticed if you ask a person that's been mad for a long period of time, they got a lot of different answers, but they always say, you, boy, you got a sacrifice. You gotta communicate. Yeah, you gotta talk now. It's just got too easy to say effort.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Back then, the more people add, the more people they stay together, they be miserable. But they'll be miserable for fifty years.
Speaker 1: Right, right, But my grandfather, because my grandfather, my grandfather died in seventy seven, I was granted in seventy seventh. Grand it was twenty two, other about fifty six, fifty.
Speaker 2: Six, Yeah, because she's more than twenty more than twenty one. So granted was fifty six, about to be fifty seven. And people say, well, Mary, why are you getting married?
Speaker 3: Granny? Say what you think? I want another thirty years of somebody telling me what to do. No, lo, no, she said no. She said, I didn't want anybody else around.
Speaker 2: He I didn't want nobody else around the boys, Brandon Martinez Spurs about to put BTA to thunder. Y'all keep forgetting by alien mentality. Hey, that's gonna be a good series.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna be as easy ass as this was. With having Rudy down. There's a who's not a threat offensively? Okay, she got some guys, all right?
Speaker 3: What makes it hard to judge both teams?
Speaker 2: Okay? Seeing the Spurs have another year. They've been pushed but not hard yet. This will be a great This will be great basketball. That absolutely will. It absolutely will.
Speaker 3: I got a question. Do you think whoever wins this series ultimately goes on and win the finals? I do.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: You got the Knicks, You got the who you Oh? You got the Knicks coming out of the East, right.
Speaker 5: Oh yo, yeah, the Knicks coming out of the East. The Knicks winning the finals?
Speaker 3: Wow? Damn. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm just letting y'all know ahead of time, so don't be surprised when it happened.
Speaker 3: Shout out night cap.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, I'll never forget as a kid, no player wanted to take a picture with me, and the only one that did was you at the Pro Bowl, my favorite player ever.
Speaker 5: Mm oh, yeah, you know I'm you know, I'm hey. I'll be picture ready now.
Speaker 3: Man, anybody want no picture? Cincinnati Bengals, Hey, I be pictured?
Speaker 5: Hey, they wanted a picture with men.
Speaker 3: Who helped you traded the pro bow o Joe.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't keep the memory, but trading somebody you might not have keptl I ain't keeping all I left all that shitting storage.
Speaker 3: But who do you trade with?
Speaker 5: I don't remember. I don't remember. I'm being honest too.
Speaker 3: Uh. Positionless draft? Who are y'all draft? And who are winning?
Speaker 2: Magic Curry S, g A Jordan, Kobe, Broun, uh D Wade KD Bird, Duncan, uh kg Rodman, Shaq, Kareem Wimby my five of Lebron, Kobe, KD, Rodman, and Shaq. Damn you talk about a modern game, Because if you talk about the modern game, I ain't putting the robin nowhere.
Speaker 3: Near the team, No me neither.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm going Kobe, Jordan's uh and my three.
Speaker 1: I'm probably gonna go Broun Kg and my four and Shack at the five, Shack at the five. Boy ain't losing the game.
Speaker 3: Positionless draft.
Speaker 2: So if you say a position, it's got to be, it's gotta be to it's got to be in today's game because you ain't paying no positionless draft in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 3: You can get killed.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll take Bron Jordan's Kobe. No, Bron Jordan's Curry shot kd.
Speaker 10: H.
Speaker 5: When the hell gonna play? We're gonna play the foe.
Speaker 1: You Stephen, You said Bron, you only name folk player Curry at the one, Jordan and Jordan's Okay, Bron k d shaq.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the hell of the team. Uh, what's up y'all? Y'all know why y'all is late? He do it too much freaking What trade was worse? The Luca trade or the forty nine ers trade? Lance trade? Well, the problem is is that even though trading up to Gainst Tree Lass was bad, they took brock perty in the seventh round, So ain't nobody go really, so it really didn't hamper them. Yeah, the Luca, the guy they traded for him, they already traded him. You traded him, but they said, you know what, it's all good. We got Luca's replacedment in Cooper Flag, so we good.
Speaker 1: That's why they traded him. They got that number one pick.
Speaker 2: You get bad, they bad at my team or Joe, Hey, hey, can I get a birthday shout out? I'm turning twenty sixty day. Shut the goat, Yes, sir there, happy twenty fifth birthday.
Speaker 3: Boy, I remember happy birthday every birthday.
Speaker 1: Man, Can you imagine or take take yourself back to when y'all were twenty five? Damn what I was doing, boy, I could move a lot of luggage. I can move a lot of love you back then, Joe ojo.
Speaker 5: Twenty five?
Speaker 3: That was the ninety three for me. That was my first year here in Atlanta. Bro, Mmmm damn okay ninety three when your first year?
Speaker 1: No, damn Atlanta, I said, when I was twenty five? Okay, I thought you said, okay, yoh no, no, no, no, five?
Speaker 3: What twenty five? At the eight?
Speaker 1: Oh? Jumping too? It was jumping day. A hold up that was at like the height of Mike vic Bro was Mike vigigs fins? Yes, by this thing he used to be at Michael Big experience was alive.
Speaker 5: Well, you had to be there.
Speaker 3: What's up, Nightcap?
Speaker 2: My question is I've been wondering, although it's been a while since the event, why hasn't mentioned any word of the World Athletic Relays that happened in but Tswana Since you're a track fan, big names weren't there, but still, yes, both swater guys.
Speaker 3: You guys did an unbelievable job. Y'all.
Speaker 2: Yay, y'all, y'all, y'all challenged the world record that South African pla that we're in the forty six sixty six on the fly broke. Michael Johnson's were unbelievable forty two to ninety three. I mean, if you watched it, he went by Tobogo like he was standing steel and Tobogo ran forty three five and he went I mean, and he went by him like he was standing still. So we'll have to be on our best behavior because you know our men and women now we normally run the four by four. Yeah, we normally run that a Rye Rys running over four. I think at the pre I think Rye, I think Quincy Hall, I think Michael Norman, I think Bailey, I think about four of those. Yeah, they're gonna run the four our women, y'all get a reprieve. Because Sin is expecting her first child, so she said, you know what, this is a throwaway year. Let me go ahead and get this baby out the way. I'm gonna come back and put puts in all of y'all. Y'all know what time it is, so I see y'all. Just make sure y'all know when we had. Twenty seven is the World Championships. I don't even know where they are, but twenty eight in La. She said, I'll be ready. She said, I'll be ready. He said, y'all, y'all, yay. What they should have done is given her an opportunity to try to double in the four hurdles and this open four that's what that's what they should have done. And she pulled out off. She the greatest greatest female Olympian ever.
Speaker 3: To do the four four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't close, and she would all that'll be she'd be a three time Olympic gold medals in the hurdle. The world record, uh and she's what not far off the world record now in the four hundred, so she could potentially have the world record in the four hurdles and the open four. Many thought that Coach's record would never be broken. Yeah, man, that's all enjoyed. I know you you probably both Swanna and and and you know do you talk about tobog and hippie.
Speaker 3: Uh? I know you feeling good about yourself.
Speaker 2: But we got some for you. We got some for y'all. What's up, felas. Have y'all heard about this seven six JK. Mack from Australia?
Speaker 10: I have not?
Speaker 3: Uh? Is he gonna be in the draft this year? Look at it right quick? See what he got?
Speaker 5: Seven six?
Speaker 3: Huh h h damn ain't no way. He is athletic and fluid his webido. Ain't no way.
Speaker 5: Well, he's just he's just seven seventy sixth form. Yeah, you got to be able to do something now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dang, you see him dunk it You see him dunky Joe. Nah, I don't see it. Ain't ash got it up on there on a computer.
Speaker 3: He's seventeen years old. He can move you fluid. He ain't bad. Have asked city to you? He kind of he kind of reminded your Bowl Bowl? Do it really? She bow Bowl over there? Scoring fifty points over see man, she dmned it to you.
Speaker 2: The goal standing to gold, Michael Jordan would average forty five points a game in today's soft NBA. Okay, there's there's no way to prove or disprove it. So now when y'all say this guy would do this and this time, I'm just gonna agree with y'all.
Speaker 5: Agree with you.
Speaker 2: Buenos DS follows h when you guys consider going live where y'all go fishing and play pool, because we know unk k fish or play pool? He just talk a lot man. You on crack, you doin. If you don't think I can do either one of them, you got to be on flockle.
Speaker 1: I think I think, I think I think all got a nice little you know, probably pool stick game. I mean, he ain't he ain't good enough to beat me, but I'm sure he'll be good enough to come in second place.
Speaker 3: I didn't I send you the video. You saw the guy that I beat. I seen the Yeah I beat it, and Joe you know good, well you're not going to beat me fishing. Wh Look we already know. Yeah. Support, that's what he comes from here. That guy that you bring for support.
Speaker 2: There you get your few laugh, you get yeah, you don't he the little brother that your mom and your grandma makes you take?
Speaker 3: What take you with you? Okay?
Speaker 6: Hey, I want you all to keep keep on thinking, y'all. Just y'all gonna get away with stuff now. Hey, Joe Pool, it ain't happening now fishing, y'all might got fished. I don't be out there fishing no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, old you, that guy. That's how you do.
Speaker 2: You know how your mom and grandma we take that little fellow with you. Yeah, come on, Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna scare all officially.
Speaker 2: I already know you're gonna be throwing rocks in the water. That's why we don't want you to go. I see your personal letter because I hated you on the Hawks gave my leg a thirty piece with no expression. I thank god you didn't like three hes. Yeah, I mean Jonah got on here, man, that's my brother, come and said, man, what y'all done to Joe?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 3: Joe be cutting up over there with you and Joe ain't chat. Ain't chat.
Speaker 1: They say, they send me to the wools, I'll come back leading the pack, come back leading them.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it, Yeah, I so do.
Speaker 2: You prefer rest or to keep momentum going, considering okay, see having more than a week the rest facing the Spurs in the conference finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I want rest because the games are played as such a a high level in the postseason, meaning every possession counts, and the great teams understand that, Bro, So you exert a lot of energy, you know, throughout these games. That's why you see some Cats who play good early in the first couple of games in the series, and then once it gets later, Hell, they so bogged out and tied because they exude so much energy throughout this whole series that they have a tendency to fall off.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I take resks.
Speaker 2: Why does UNK pretend Michael Jordan not to go? Does Unk get access from Lebron? I don't get to have an opinion, So all the people I just want to know, just help me understand this joke. So I get I'm on Clutch's payroll because Lebron is my player and I believe he's to go. So anybody that's a professional athlete that do what I do, that says Jordan Nakobe are the goat? Are they on Jordan Kobe's payroll?
Speaker 3: Or is it just me? It's just you, bro. I figured as much as it can.
Speaker 2: You notice that the people kate for Jordan. Don't nobody say, Man, are y'all don Jordan payroll? Or they came for Kobe. Are y'all know Kobe's foundation?
Speaker 3: You payroll? I mean, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Just me and and and they know they know it's just a little It's an easy way for them to kind of get under your skin a little bit. Yeah, A look, hey, they like when you They like when you get a little pissed out. You know, when you get a little pissed off and start going at them.
Speaker 3: They like that.
Speaker 2: Like man, they beginning you to I said, I wish I that Firehred file look really good my best card right now, but real good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess ant Man learned from Braun to know when the fight is over and with time left, bron about out in twenty eighteen against the Wards and.
Speaker 3: Now ant Man the game was over.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I thought, and man, when our guns are blazing, he shot at twenty six times.
Speaker 3: I thought he got up enough. I thought he got up enough.
Speaker 2: Fga's if you ask me, uh, you know, unk was never laid to meetings when he stopped Clint Porters from knocking on Mike Dort and told him to go run the alcohol out.
Speaker 3: Nah, yeah, you don't mean drunk, You drunk like fish. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was some good time though, like I said, But but guys back then they kind of listened to the veteran players. Now, oh, y'all don't know how much guys listening to the veterans.
Speaker 3: In the locker room.
Speaker 2: Now they kind of do their own thing. Now, it would be a problem. It would be a problem for me. But uh, you know, guy was like, all right, all right, all right, Sean, we got it, we got it, we got this.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Now, it'd be tough, tough now with y'all. Yeah, and think about it.
Speaker 1: In the NBA, it's way tougher because if you're venturing, you've probably been in the lead four five years. You ain't but twenty four to twenty five. Then you got a rookie coming in he ain't but twenty two, twenty three.
Speaker 3: Here what you go tell it?
Speaker 2: And another thing, another thing, A guy, if you're a veteran player and you got the young guy, and the young guy is better than you, it takes a special type of a person to listen to someone that the young that the person that I'm listening to, I'm better than him, but I feel he can impart.
Speaker 3: Wisdom on me. That's gonna help me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to get people that don't think they know everything though, Oh Jeorgan Joe, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: That's why it matters.
Speaker 1: It matters what team you go to, because man, me going to Bosston my rookie year, playing behind Ed Williams. I ultimately end up starting, but bruh, he was probably in my corner more than anybody, giving me pinners, telling me the dudes and don'ts things I need to do to be effective. You don't get that nowadays because everybody competing for the same spot.
Speaker 3: Right. What's up, a Chad?
Speaker 2: My nephew, Wesley, Wesley is graduating, was prom king and got a full scholarship.
Speaker 3: Can you give me a shout out? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Wesley, congratulate scholarship and prom king. God dang, I don't think either, prom king Joe, Yeah, go to school, lord, Okay, Joe.
Speaker 3: You prom king?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Nah? Now, I told y'all was homecoming king. Y'all gave me here behind the homecoming King. Yeah, that on basketball homecoming on count what hell no.
Speaker 3: Well yeah for y'all a tough Crown boy, damn no, no, no.
Speaker 10: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: That can please.
Speaker 2: This episode of Nightcap, well we know who's gonna be in the Western Conference Finals thanks to a one thirty nine one on victory on the road in Minnesota, the San Antonio Spurs get it done. App standing performance. They got six guys and up figures and that was the difference in the ball game. They put the clamps on the timber Wolves and they could never get out of They could never get it going, and they take on the OKC Thunder. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite, My partner and co host that's the Liberty City Legend had did the intro tonight. Six time pro bowler Maden Rader's adjuster Binger bingals Ring of Fame honoree that is Chad O Josenko Johnson and the guy that he was following it did the promo. A seven time NBA All Star once scored twenty nine points in a quarter. Universe of Arkansas Love Little Rock, Arkansas Native Sometimes Mas final mean demonstration.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir i, so.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you, guys, thank you for your support, and you'll continue support because all the awards, all the awards that we get nominated for, all the wars that we won, is only because of you, and we can't thank you enough. So from the Nightcap family, Oho Iso and all the night people behind the scenes, thank you again for your support and you continue support. Those looking at purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier head over to La Portierkannac dot com if it's currently.
Speaker 3: Unavailable any state or sitting near you.
Speaker 2: It is a premium VSOP Kangnac, the best tasting, smoothest VSLP cognact on the market. It's an excell, it's a VSOP, but it drinks like an X so it's smooth, unbelievably smooth. Try it against other Kangyacs you may have tried, or you might be looking to try, and you'll see we have the best tasting, smoothest kannac on the market. Please please drake responsibly and stay safe again the oh before we Go over. We got the Hashtag Sports Award twenty twenty six for four categories, Best Brand Partnership for Nightcap Outside in Row, Best Podcast, Best Athletes Podcast, Best Use of Video. Please go vote for us. The Lincolns pinned in the chat. All things are possible thanks to you again. The Spurs beat. The Spurs beat the Timberwolves one thirty nine to one nine.
Speaker 3: The Spurs. That's a you know they did the Apollo. They ready for me to go.
Speaker 1: He's a show.
Speaker 3: How about birds deput