Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Daniel Jones Hey Yo, that escalated quickly? O joke.
Speaker 2: Daniel Jones officially been waived by the Giant. Say Kwon Barkley, Rooty Boy, fresh start for Jones. Jones Wit wants to go to a tee both the Boy playoff team.
Speaker 5: Huh with Sanata?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Read that for me again?
Speaker 3: Read that for me again?
Speaker 5: Real slow reading for me again.
Speaker 2: But what I'm gonna do, what I'm gonna do. I'm a player, I'm a press rewind and then I'm gonna get played. Daniel Jones wants to go to a play Daniel Jones wants to go to a playoff tam.
Speaker 1: Let me wait, wait, wait, let me let me let me get this straight. So Daniel Jones wants to go to a playoff team. He not, He wants to go to a playoff team where they already have a quarterback in place. But I'm assuming he wants to go to a playoff team so we know what it feels like to win and maybe be the backup. I assuming that's that. What do he mean by saying that. I don't think he means to actually start, or contend or compete to be the starting quarterback for a team that always has to start a starting quarterback.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: According to Adam Schefter, Jones is expected to have multiple options, but likely would prefer to finish this season on a playoff contending team where he would be involved in big games, rather and going to a dimandering quarterback needed team not remotely a playoff contention.
Speaker 3: But if they got if.
Speaker 2: They're going, if you go into a team you're not, I mean that.
Speaker 5: But he's already this real quick. I don't need to break it down.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how good you are with being able to name all the quarterbacks in the league, But think about all the teams that are playoff or in playoff contention, or even in the hunt.
Speaker 3: Even in hunt huh.
Speaker 1: I mean, how many teams actually need a quarterback and the one that that's whole point. So I think he just wants the experience of knowing what it feels like the win and to be can you know, be competing in the playoffs or being in contention in general, it has to be what he means.
Speaker 3: But here's my thing, O yoe. When when I look at it, maybe he.
Speaker 2: Needs to go somewhere with a different culture, because I sometimes of this culture you get you get caught up O yo, the way they code and the way they do things, And maybe that's not can do it for you.
Speaker 3: You get into a new situation.
Speaker 2: They practice different, they meet different, the coach is told different, they talk to you different.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Look it didn't when I heard it. I did.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, you want to go. I can see, Ojo. You're a wide receiver, you a running back, you're a defensive player. Okay, I get that because there's an opportunity, but there's only one because all the other positions. You can have multiple positions at the same time on the field. But when you're a quarterback, as only I have one. So and I'm looking, I'm like, well, so going to a team that's in playoff consideration of conjecture?
Speaker 3: Right, what are you going to do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: My goodness, I mean, it hasn't make sense. The only thing that makes sense is based on what he's saying. He wants to be somewhere where maybe he's not going to be the starter.
Speaker 5: We know he's not going to be a starter.
Speaker 1: But I want to be somewhere where I can be on a team where I can be a backup if need be, I can help.
Speaker 5: But I would like to know what it feels like to be contending or be challenging for.
Speaker 1: A playoff spot with that team that that that that hello, that got to be it obviously, Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: That that was a real good one.
Speaker 3: Elijah Martin said one question if the All Time Broncos played the all Time bigsone in the Pride who wins ship? Will just stop stopping? Holding? Oh your the band? Hold on?
Speaker 5: Who all got gonna stop me?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe? Oh Joe? Who y'all gonna stop? Who you all got? Show y'all got one Hall of Fame player?
Speaker 5: You got too?
Speaker 3: Who y'all got one Hall of Fame player, yonk, we got two.
Speaker 1: I don't need them people validation, I got.
Speaker 3: No so I guess you. I guess you one hundred millionaire. You're a bisionaire too.
Speaker 1: No I got, I got, I got, I got about nine, probably about eighty two million?
Speaker 3: Hey all, is is that we would beat the breaks off? Y'all?
Speaker 2: If you y'all bet nothing? Because y'all best eleven chat? Open the chat up? Who y'all win it?
Speaker 5: The chat?
Speaker 3: Don't know they won't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take the Broncos best eleven players offensively, their best eleven defensive players, and we're gonna take the Bengals best eleven offense. Oh Joe, We're gonna beat the dog. We're gonna molly wop. Y'all, I asked you one simple question. Who the hell Finnah stop me? Oh Joe, y'all, they gonna get the ball ark cause were gonna hity'all in the back of your damn head.
Speaker 6: How do you gonna?
Speaker 5: All I need is two seconds? Ain't nobody getting back there before two seconds?
Speaker 3: Mercy? Oh Joe? But if y'all was that gud, why y'all they went more games? Why y'all ain't want no super bowls.
Speaker 5: I ain't got to do with that.
Speaker 3: It's a team game. I'm talking about me. I'm talking about me, about me. Who gonna stop me?
Speaker 5: Is what I asked you?
Speaker 3: Somebody stopped your answer.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati, y'all ain't went no playoff games, So somebody stopped you.
Speaker 5: It's a team game.
Speaker 2: Body stopped you. It's a team game where you'll level against thou level. It's a team game.
Speaker 1: Stop you trying to change the goddamn topic. I asked you a specific question on who the hell gonna stop me.
Speaker 2: Body stopped you, so he stopped doing with you playing with the Bengos.
Speaker 3: Nobody. How many heard I gave that win?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: How many playoff games did you win? I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's a team game.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, thank you. It's a team game. Our team is Why you not? Why are you trying not to hear?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Not listening to the goddamn question I said you? You is singular. I didn't say nothing about us.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna have five hundred yards and y'all still getting the hell kicked at you?
Speaker 3: Now? How about that? Hey, who's gonna stop me? Hey? Who's gonna stop sharing?
Speaker 5: Or I can you want me to tell you're gonna stop you?
Speaker 3: Bath?
Speaker 5: What I can tell you gonna stop you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: By the time, we get Vard Miller, we get d Ware, we get Steve Atwater, we got Champ Bailey, y'all got moving to football.
Speaker 3: Who's blocking Bond?
Speaker 5: Hey, everybody just named scared of me?
Speaker 3: Who's blocking Bond?
Speaker 5: Everybody's just named big Anthony Munos, Anthony Munos, Big Willy?
Speaker 3: Now what now? Now what? Man? We're going by, y'all. Boy, We're gonna beat the breaks off, y'all.
Speaker 5: I run out of white ass over man.
Speaker 3: What you talking about? Man? You know what I'm say. Don't hit it too hard? At don't hear you? Are you? Don't you know? Listen?
Speaker 5: You know I don't care about getting hit either.
Speaker 2: A men.
Speaker 1: Champ, Me and Champ has some good battles. Boy boy, we had some good battle that's my boy.
Speaker 3: There gonna kill boy. We're gonna kill y'all old yoke listen.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know, I know it's a hypothetical, but it ain't sweet as you think it is.
Speaker 3: Sweeter.
Speaker 5: I know, I know it's a hypothetical.
Speaker 2: We got we got a key to leave. We got Chris had As junior man. We got Ad Water, we got Dennis Smith, we got John Lynch, we got Brian Dawkins.
Speaker 3: He hollo on.
Speaker 1: Time, everything you everything you just named. I'm running through with a smile on my face.
Speaker 2: This back of saying whog He said it's a team game. I just said, I team gonna beat yours. Didn he gonna talk about who stopping here? I thought it was a team game.
Speaker 5: Nobody. I just I just listen. The team ain't here right now.
Speaker 3: You ever have you ever had a hundred yard receiving game in the playoffs? Me me, you talking to me?
Speaker 2: The conversation with the big the all time great Beagles. Hold on, are you sure? Cause that back Chase and in downtown and in downtown Eddie Brown and Ivan Curtis, you might not even be on the roster.
Speaker 3: Why your cups?
Speaker 5: You crazy?
Speaker 1: You better look at the motherfucker receiving leader than every goddamn statistical category.
Speaker 5: Worry for the Bengals.
Speaker 3: You must you done bumped your head? Who you talking? Why you talk? You with no change? Downtown?
Speaker 5: Hey that that don't don't don't get too crazy like you got COVID over there like you forgot.
Speaker 2: I'm to leave on you and snatch you and snatch you.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 6: Put him on me and snatch your gold. Betty take your change, he Muslim, Betty, take your change. Hey, I bet he be int pork when I'm done with him. I bet he takes your change. I bet he be in pork when I'm done with him. I ain't worried about to leave. Hell that you got the right one. You see what he needs to trade. Put him over there by himself.
Speaker 3: Were gonna win the game a whole lot to a few.
Speaker 5: I promise you know you ain't. He trust me, you ain't. Now, I'm gonna talk your whole defense out there game before the game even starts.
Speaker 2: Daniel Jones seemed to say goodbye, Oh Joe to the Giants and their fans in today's statement to the media, and according to Jordan's Schultz, there is disappoint I'm in among some Giant players regarding how Daniel Jones situation was handled over the past week, especially with players are whereas primarily and financial decision by the organization des the Lawrence publicly stated on Tuesday, he's quarterback one to me, to me he's the best quarterback on the team. One offensive player told shows of the phone, we're not idiots. They did it's because of money, so be it. But Daniel Jones has been all class, never complained, and is not being completely disregarded. The team record is bad, you can point fingers everywhere, try to blame him. Is trash and making him third string is weak as f The sens versus the organisms within the organization go far beyond just one person.
Speaker 5: I love, I love, I'm glads is saying it's shying all the right things, obviously because they're on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but your team, for anybody, if they don't know, even though you are playing the game of football, you're only as good as your quarterback. You're only as good as the person who's at the helm in control of the offense, being able to make the.
Speaker 5: Right, the right and the wrong decisions. I mean, that's just what it is, you know.
Speaker 1: I respect that Lawrence and what he's having to say and some of the other players being upset, But how can you be upset?
Speaker 5: Have you walked in Jones played the past three years?
Speaker 2: Oh y'all got so much to say? Now, O Joe, why don't y'all play better now, everybody got oh that talking, you're talking your ass off? Now, what about play your ass off? Daniel Jones, you play better. Everybody ain't got a comment better ass.
Speaker 1: Off though, So we really can't. We really can't say nothing boy him. He's one of the best in the league. But they have to understand the business. They have to understand the nature of the business, especially when it comes to the money aspect of why they're why they're benching him and making them third stream quarterback. So because of that injury clause, if he happens to get hurt, because which was he probably would do if they do allow him to stay in there, you know, some type of injury will pop up out of nowhere for that million.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, twenty three billion. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, Oh Joe, so y'all you can see mis's about just this year. What about last year? How was he last year? Okay, he got hurt, but look at his body of work. His body of work doesn't justify forty million, and it definitely doesn't justify running the risk. It wasn't like y'all going anywhere anyway. Y'all make it seem like they beached a man like they did Russell Wilson last year. Y'all trash, okay, trash is la bear harsh word, y'all semitation. Now, y'all a landfield. So where you're going, Oh Joe, they make it seem like they had a chance for the playoffs if they'd have left Daniel Jones in there. Daniel all Daniel Jones gonna do is look worse and worse and worse. Fans are gonna have. The fans probably already stopped showing up. But what about getting out of this? Daniel Jones is not going to be in in New York next year, so what about getting out of that. I'm not winning, He's not gonna be there. So what do I get by leaving his ass in the game and continue.
Speaker 5: To start for it? I got a question, though, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Any time that players get bench, is it normal for quarterbacks to apologize? No, what are you apologizing for? You know, if I've quite seen that, I've quite seen that before, is it? Or is it because it's in New York so it's a little different.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I respect what he had to say.
Speaker 1: I respect what he had to say as far as you know, being grateful for the opportunity.
Speaker 5: But like, come on, man, bro.
Speaker 2: These guys me, come on man. This is Look, this is pro sports. And when there's only two things you can get.
Speaker 3: Is it wins and losses. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's how you're jugged. He's lost more than he's won. Okay, this say, well it's not all a quarterback. Well who the mofoto gets the credit when they win it? They ain't mentioned no offensivelignment. They're not mentioned in Dexter lawrence. They're not mentioning the linebackers who they mentioned. So the problem that I got is that when they a lot of times people are like, well, it's a team game, but y'all blame the quarterback when you like here the thing, when you like somebody, it's a team game. When you don't, it's not. Yeah, it's really that simple. You and I played this game long enough to understand how the dynamic of it works. I don't care how in today's game you can't put a team, a great enough team around if your quarterback stinks back. You could before they changed all these rules. You could run the football, you could play outstanding defense, and you can hide your quarterback. You can no longer hide it your only position that you cannot hide anymore, because if you got a week corner with you, I'll play cover too.
Speaker 3: I roll coverage. Just wait, I can help it.
Speaker 2: If I got a week offensive line, I can just slide chetion, or I can tell the back chip your way out. If I got a chair up a quarterback, What the hell am I gonna do? Hand the ball off in this game?
Speaker 5: Not in this past.
Speaker 3: You can't not today's game, No, absolutely not. He's gonna get exposed.
Speaker 2: And the thing that I love most about sports, but especially NFL, you gotta update your resume, which is people don't give a damn what you've done in the past.
Speaker 3: Look what they gotta do with right now.
Speaker 2: On Yoe, he's a Super Bowl champ and he won the MVP, And what are you doing right now? Those trophies are on his mammal, those awards are on his mantle, those accolades on his resume. But what does that gotta do with right now? What Nightcap did in twenty twenty three, it ain't got itched to do with twenty four, and twenty four ain't gonna have ish to do it.
Speaker 3: Twenty five.
Speaker 2: We got to keep getting better, and we're gonna keep the hammer down getting better, better, graphics, better, editing, better, social. We're gonna get better at everything. That's what we do. And if we don't, I won't need to know why we're not getting better. And I don't like to ask questions.
Speaker 5: I read we ain't asking shit.
Speaker 2: Noah, Hey, I'm not a guy that let asked questions because what I by the time I come to you to ask the question, yeah, I already knew to ask. Oh, Joe, we had this conversation. Well, let me go every the Jets saw a certified disaster, and they got messager today. The day began with the team final general manager Joe Douglas, which was not exactly surprised. Douglas was thirty and sixty four during the Jets tenure and never sniffed the playoffs. The juicy of all was Woody Johnson wanted to bench Aaron Rodgers just four weeks into the season in favor of Tyrod Taylor. The coaches president in the meeting were stunned, according to our report, and rightfully so. Johnson backed off, but Robert Sawer a week later fire Robert slo the moted Nathaniel Hackey. Right now, I asked you who was next? See green Bay got smart. Greever said hell y'all to get me up out of here. Matt Lafloor, Brian Judkins and the Mark Purfect. Dinny Johnson won the bench.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers a week four for Tyrod Taylor. Right, So the elephant in the room who had always been the problem. So you're doing all this firing where you're not getting putting the right person in the place that needs to be. Well, how you gonna you're gonna bitch? I ain't never seen nobody bench a quarterback that make that kind of money.
Speaker 3: Either, he would Yeah, Wooded Johnthon, he watered.
Speaker 5: So now Joe Douglas gone.
Speaker 3: So but you whatdy?
Speaker 2: You do realize they use your Jake to go fight and see Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: You don't realize you fired off on all this, so where is your coach?
Speaker 1: But also they're expecting to get to Aaron Rodgers of bowl, expecting to get the Aaron rodd.
Speaker 3: They got an old Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Bro everybody ain't gonna be so you thought they was gonna turn right around after pay after Tom Brady did what he did, you thought so soon.
Speaker 3: Right after that another guy was gonna do that.
Speaker 2: What allowed Brady to play as long as he did and as well as he He had no major injury after he suffered that ACL injury.
Speaker 3: That was in two thousand and eight, So up until that he had no injuries. He had no hamstrings, he had no injury that really calls him to miss time. Aaron Rodgers was coming off one of the most serious injury a player in the sports can suffer, the Achilles injury. Plus he's fart. I don't I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think he takes a game as serious as time as well, Hey, he doesn't take the game. It's not different who totally different type of quarterbacks, especially when it comes to their approach to the game and the serious you know, and the seriousness of it and the way they take it.
Speaker 5: So I could, I could understand.
Speaker 1: If you're coming back, if you're coming off an injury like that and you already don't take it serious. You do what you need to do to get back. It's in good, gracious and health to play, but your approach is still wrong because everything you do talk about when you're on TV, it has.
Speaker 5: Nothing to do with the game of football.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 5: I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: Every time he speaks it never has anything to do with damn football or some ship. I got to look up in the goddamn dictionary on a goddamn computer.
Speaker 2: Can he talking about going into the dark and he's talking about these trips and he's talking about this and talking about that, nothing about building team camaraderie, building team chemistry.
Speaker 3: And when he could have been built, he could have been doing that. He was an ee ypt talking about a trip.
Speaker 2: Everybody know with that mandatory minicamp, you don't play nothing around that ot yo, because that's the one that you got to be at.
Speaker 3: Oh, let me do.
Speaker 2: Everybody that understands what the word mandatory means has to be there. But what he failed to realize what he did in Green Bay ain't got nothing to do. They want to see what you're gonna do for the Jets. You heard Tarborough. I said it when I went to Baltimore. Them Pro Bowls, those All Pros, those Super Bowls, that ain't got I've done nothing in Baltimore. I've got to come in work my ass off to let them see how I became the player I became while I was there. Peyton said it, Tom so eloquently laid it out. He like one of the what I accomplished in New England got to do with Tampa, Tampa getting Tom getting this teammates. Hey, let's go to the park. It's in COVID. We ain't supposed to be.
Speaker 5: In the park. That shit was funny.
Speaker 2: Peyton getting his guys together, he getting He grabbed up Julius and Decker and and and and and Julius Thomas and no shot. Hey, let's go throw, guys. I think Stokely was there at the time. A welker. Let's go, Hey, let's go throw. Let's let's let's build up some chemistry. Let's build up a bond. Let's get to know. Let me let me tell you where I want to throw the four. You tell me where you want the ball, and let me tell you what I'm looking for on this route. Now let me go ahead of Egypt. I've already got this trip played. Hey, so it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Wanted.
Speaker 2: If I'm the Jets, I think somebody explained to me, why would I want Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 1: Yes, if if Aaron Rodgers is not done, if he's not done.
Speaker 5: He's saig, he's signed. He's signed to you didn't y'all? He does, right?
Speaker 3: But for what why do I want? Tell me? Why do I want him? Mojo? What am I getting a forty one year old that's a year older than what he is now? So what he's gonna gain speed? He's gonna get faster. You know.
Speaker 1: A better question is if you don't want him next year, what's your next option? What's your next viable, viable option where you can compete? And you can you can, you can contend?
Speaker 2: Can I compete with Aaron Rodgers? You're telling me what I can't do without him? What can I do with it? The three and eight? So tell me what can I do with it? Because I can. I could be three and eight without him and save fifty million. Hell, you in last place in the division if you finished last place in the division with him? I can't finish the last place in the division without him.
Speaker 1: But hey, you understand, and you know how difficult that position is, how difficult it is to find a quarterback for that position. You know that it takes a while.
Speaker 3: Yes, they find one, they got one in the position.
Speaker 5: Position that that's that's even even better question.
Speaker 2: He's been there two years. Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna disregard that. Now, do they got a quarterback? Right?
Speaker 3: They thought Tate.
Speaker 2: Kate Rodgers off the back of Tate Rogers, off the back of the jersey. Now you're bringing that guy back next year.
Speaker 1: And if he if he does get the grace to come back next year, it's because of what he's done in the past. If he does get the grace to come back next yearous is based off what he's done in the past. Oh, he's gonna he's gonna get some great Absolutely based on that alone.
Speaker 2: Michael Parkson is apologizing for Mike mccarthury comment. When I'm talking what I'm talking about here, I'm thinking about the Dallas Cowboys. I have no reference. I was in the middle school, elementary school, and Mike McCarthy was a Packer. See what I'm saying. Not a student of the game. Most players are histories of the game, the really good ones.
Speaker 3: Ask T. J. Watt about the defensive player. Ask T J.
Speaker 2: Watt about the history of the game as move forward. I was development macarthy was with the Packers. I have no reference to that. Wow, I wouldn't even say that he remember we talked about Anthony Richardson and how he should have said certain things. See, if you keep your mouth closed, people won't know what you don't know. But when you open your mind, you remove all doubt. I have no reference, so obviously no disrespect to his career and what made what he made for himself is one of the most winning his coaches. I could have done better, but I thought you didn't say anything. Who apologizing for the.
Speaker 5: Backlash on what he said? The context of what you said and the way in.
Speaker 2: But if you right, if you right, I'm standing on it. Are you standing on it too? You ain't apologizing without you're right. Hell, you don't want to apologize when you're wrong. So I know, damn with g d well, you ain't apologizing when you're right. But way, let me continue this ball fais you? I think people would take that out of context? Okay, they took it how you said it. I wanted to hurry I wanted to hurry up out of the locker room. Next time, I'll be very careful about what I say. So that's my apologies.
Speaker 5: What did you think about that? You should have kept as my clothes?
Speaker 2: We never knew what he didn't know. You don't know what you don't know, and people know what you don't know until you open your mouth, and then you remove all doubt whether or not they know what you know. That's the part you see, I was herding out of the locker room. Two things that can never be taken back words spoken, indeed's done. Be careful what you say, Be careful how you treat people. I'm done at some point time on you. We gotta stop using excuses. Oh he young, he young, he ain't no better, twenty five? He ain't you young?
Speaker 3: Catch that? Check?
Speaker 1: Hey no what I think most of the time, also as well, I mean the players, especially those who had podcasts, those that like to talk, especially to the media, obviously being a part of the Cowboys. You know, anything you say, anything you say is magnified because of the story.
Speaker 3: And you have it.
Speaker 1: You gotta look, you gotta be a little more, a little bit more careful, a little a little bit more media savvy.
Speaker 5: Everybody's not media savvy understanding.
Speaker 3: What you got to say.
Speaker 2: Why are you at the heller? You have a podcast? Did and you like media savvy? You're in the media. You're held to the same standard. You say reckless, you become reckless. That's what I'm saying. What if what if a medium What if a MEDIUM member said I don't know who that player was, you would eat his ass up.
Speaker 3: It's your job to know. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: These kids, the d these young men, they're not kids, these grown ass men. They're kids masquerading as grown men, and it's embarrassing. They don't realize how embarrassing it is. Yeah, I just I just wish, guys, I wish. I just wish these players today, some of them, not all. There's no such thing at all. There's no such thing as every but a lot of these players, don't. They fooling the fans because we get up here and they talk about what they want to do, and I just.
Speaker 3: Want to win.
Speaker 2: You want to win, but you want to get your numbers. You want to win, but you want to get your stats. Sometimes winning requires you not to do that. And it's okay because at the end of the day, Yeah, who doesn't, Oh Joe, I will, but we won. How do I go in good conscience and complain about not getting targets and catches and we won the game. So is it about my numbers or is it about wins? I just know what it takes to win without the best player. Am I the best player? I just know what it takes to win. And everything that I told you, everything that I've said, y'all come back. Oh, oh, you don't know, but that you're a a b situation. I told y'all a lot of stuff, told y'all about ad y'all. Oh no, no, let that man free not look at you. Why ain't nobody offer the man ain't got no job'll y'all was gassing him up. Y'all put a battery in his back, Dura sell Nah. It was a rechargeable battery, and y'all kept it plugged up. All I want to do is I'm not entering anything, oh Joe, that I can't win at. That's why I don't do a whole lot. I'm gonna be great at what I do. I don't want to be good at a whole lot of ish. I want to be great at a few things.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Some people are born great, some people have greatness thrust to pundlem it doesn't matter. I want you fall under what you do with the greatness. Theodore Roosevelt it's embarrassing. Cowboy, y'all are just damn.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we'll be done with that.
Speaker 2: Patriots owner Robert Kraft was passed over again for the Pro Football Hall of Fame for the thirteenth consecutive year. Robert Krafft, bid to become a Pro Football Hall of Famer, remains on ice, the committee overseeing Hall's Contributor category. Bypass Craft in favor of Ralph A, who helped set up the original meeting for the league, could become the NFL. Craft supporters would know that since Jerry Jones, who has overseen three Super Bowl teams, is in the Hall of Fame, Craft should be considered He's won twice as many while also serving on one of the game's most influential figures.
Speaker 5: Hey, who did you know? This is a A.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know. Oh, Jordy, you know I am. I'm a historian. I didn't even know who was.
Speaker 3: Who did missus?
Speaker 5: Robert Kraft?
Speaker 3: Piss off?
Speaker 5: You know this?
Speaker 1: This is deeper than what we what we think it is obviously for him not huh, because.
Speaker 3: They've been lying. Let me tell you what's happened. Let me tell you what's happened.
Speaker 2: When everybody said, with all these reporters, Spige wasn't that big of a deal. It was a bigger deal than what they previously said, because I believe they hold this man culpable for some of the things, because if he didn't know, he should have known, and this happened under his ownership. You can think that's the only thing, because have you ever I don't know how much he's been around it, but I've been around him. He's an unbelievable He's unbelievable. He's one of the nicest thing I've ever met. He's cordial, He's always asking how you're doing, how you feel. He honest, He's like, I appreciate I can tell hey, hey, I can tell you do a lot of work, a lot of work. And I said some things about his team, about some of the players and some of the things on his team. He shook my hand, he said, I'll see you around and he turned and he turned around and win. I don't get it, because, like I said, oh Joe, I've been stopped thinking.
Speaker 3: I knew what the Hall of Fame was.
Speaker 2: When I saw some guy that didn't get in on the first ballot, I said, I don't know what the Hall.
Speaker 5: Of Fame, you know, you know how that voting goes.
Speaker 1: You understand the politics that that that goes into a neck that's behind it, especially for those that are doing the voting, that are in positions of power and are allowed control the narrative on who's allowed to get in and who's not. But especially when it comes to an owner like Robert Kraft, what he was able to do since he's became owner of the New England Patriots and winning the Super Bowls that he was able to win with Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. The fact that he hasn't been let in yet, I think it's bigger than Spygate. It's bigger than whatever issues they've had. It's something that we probably don't know about, and it's almost as if it's personal, you know to.
Speaker 7: This point, Yeah, there has to be, because I don't I don't know, I don't know whatever reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but man, it's not in Oh Joe. They've won six, they lost two. They've been to ten NFC championship games. Matter of fact, they've been the more probably been more hold on have they been. Let's see, they lost to the Broncos twice and they lost to the Ravens, and they lost to the Colts, so they've been the.
Speaker 1: Fund Yeah, is the New England Patriots make it look so easy, they think people.
Speaker 5: It makes people believe it's easy to do. They could be.
Speaker 1: Won over and over and over, over and over, over and over and over every year that people are the casual fan think it's easy to do. And you wonder why teams continue to continue to struggle reaching that type of consistency year in the year out.
Speaker 5: It's very very difficult.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard to win it. It's hard to win a game continuously. Go back to the Super Bowl year and the year out.
Speaker 3: And let the man is eighty three? What the hell y'all waiting on?
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna wait the man and didn't have his fun Jonathan and whomever else out there on the field. Let that man enjoy this effing moment. They should have done with Modale lead in the only time in NFL history they made the man lead the Colors and the records. They didn't do that to the Bud Adams. They didn't do that to Al Davis. Al went up and down the coats, Oakland LA, back to Oakland LA, back to Oakland.
Speaker 3: The beggars, they still.
Speaker 2: The real and they didn't leave, not one color. They didn't leave, not one record. The Rams think Louis Bud Adams left left Houston. Mister Adams left Houston, went to nash went to went to myth of the night. Whatever kept the records. The Coats left Baltimore and eighty four like a thief in the night and did not tell the NFL with the mayfile fans go look it up.
Speaker 3: Ain't leave nothing they made, arn't lead the colors and the records.
Speaker 2: And he was on the TV committee Monday Night Football, a lot of things. The Players Association, come on, what are we doing here? Honess what I'm trying to figure out? Why? Why the reporters are so hell been? What did y'all lose? He left for the same reason all the other owners leave money. He asked them to help him upgrade the stadium. He leaves, and guess what they did. They built us a bigger stadium. What nice of amenity on Lake Erie while municipal stadium And if you're from Cleveland, you know it was a dump. Tortoise overflowing. It was a dump. But y'all want this man to go bankrupt, build a nice stadium on that lake Erie. Y'all wouldn't get a man of die. Yeah, now he's gone. Now wife's gone. One of his sons, David, his oldest junk gone.
Speaker 3: Personal. What are we doing?
Speaker 5: Personal?
Speaker 3: Let mister crack the man eighty three? Y'all want the man to gravel.
Speaker 2: He's been one of the greatest ambassadors that you could ask for as an owner, one of the best, and he does everything for the betterment of the league. I can't say all of their owners have been like that. We won't get into who hasn't been for the betterment of the league. But I think y'all God's nope, mister Craft has always done everything what is in the best interest of the league. Ought your NFL issued to the security alert this week about organizing still criminals who are targeting pro athletes, including the recent burgulary of Patrick Mahons and Travis Kelsey believed to be tied to South American crime syndicate.
Speaker 3: Yes they got your boy.
Speaker 2: FBI is investigating the Prime Waver International organized crime is legit. One source familiar to the situation told Tom's trans it's a trans national crime ring over the last three weeks. Now, hell no, last three years. They focused on NBA and NFL players and.
Speaker 5: All, oh, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, ain't lie, I need.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about home invasions. I mean, how are they doing this? As far as the crime ring, what's going on?
Speaker 3: There's a South America, there's a gangs. They come up.
Speaker 2: They target athletes because of what is autes have money, they have jewelry, they have valuables, stuff that I can get in. I can fence, get off of pennies on the dollar. Anytime I take something that I didn't pay for, I don't give it down. Phone hit for fifteen bucks. That's fifteen more bucks than I paid for. So that's money in my pocket. You're still at high end watching a mine got hit for a meal, took off every Lambs watch I had, and.
Speaker 3: They took what else they took.
Speaker 2: They took my Christopher backpack, all my cup leaks, all my eye glasses.
Speaker 5: But this ain't even this ain't even hit the news. I ain't no, none of this happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah they here.
Speaker 2: I think they got They got Draymond, They got a couple of NBA players a couple of years a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, knowing where players live when they're not home.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm yep. Somebody say players need to see booby trapped. Now you can't booby trap your eye. They say you have to dream.
Speaker 5: Oh you're gonna go to jail for booby tramping your own to catch a thief going in.
Speaker 2: Do it to find out you can't. Yeah, they got Wi Fi dramas and everything. They Oh, they're good and after.
Speaker 5: A normal criminals.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, they're good. They're in and out. They know alarm. They they're gonna hit it. Uh, they're gonna they're gonna get whatever they have to get about twenty seconds.
Speaker 5: That's scary though.
Speaker 1: Out of that, I mean, there's there's really nothing to do, and then you're thinking about family, people that have family and kids, you know, your wife, your kids there, especially when you're out of town, and that that that gets scary.
Speaker 7: Yeah, God, protect yourself, protect you, make sure you set your alarms.
Speaker 5: It's a good idea now that I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 3: You're going to jail, o joe. Booby trapped are illegal.
Speaker 2: They will put you in jail even if you catch somebody that's stealing your stuff you're going at jail. I'm telling you. I ain't telling you something somebody told me. I'm telling you what I know. There's documented cases, but he was stealing. But he was doing that. Yeah, but you can't do that so much for.
Speaker 5: The justice system.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, you got to have you know, twenty four hour security. It's unfortunate that you have to have that, but you know, high end people got it, you know, and it's unfortunate
Speaker 1: The volume