Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's bring in Lisa Matteo. Hi, Lisa, Hi, So good to see you in the office here in studio. Usually, of course she's on Bloomberg this weekend, so she's prepping madly for the.
Speaker 3: Upcoming shows for the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you are also doing us a favor and telling us about some stocks that are on the move this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll start in the what's down first. We'll start on the downside, all right, So fast food sal chain Sweet Green. I love a good salad, but it's hard when you're under a cyclost or outbreak. And that's what their problem is right now. Their shares were down as much as thirteen percent, but they cut their annual outlook. They expect full year sales at their locations to fall as much as eight percent this year, and that's compared to a drop as much as four percent off for comparable sales. So decrease command, yes, because of the outbreak, but also the stock nearly twenty seven percent of its value after that surge of cases. They say their supply chain is not affected by the outbreak because restaurants don't serve iceberg lettuce, and that's what this is affecting, is the iceberg lettuce. But now there's another issue with jalapenos, So that's the issue. Remove the jalapenos from the supplier that was tied to a salmonella outbreak. So it's it's a tough go for them. Chipotle Codoba they also of course remove those peppers. But the bigger picture, I mean, the company was already dealing with the declining traffic. They were trying to do cheaper options. They were trying bigger portion sizes, limited time offers, you know, doing all the things. They even reduced the number of restaurant openings. But the CEO said, the results are just not where they need to be. What else are you looking at this morning, Lisa, I'll give you another downer. Sorry morning. You know it is under armor, okay, tick? Are you aa? Their shares were down as much as about seven percent, so basically, they forecast a sharper revenue decline than expected. They expect sales to fall by mid single digits digital rate per year. It was just softer man and key regions, particularly in North America. You had Asia Pacific as well, Europe, the Middle East. It's CEO is saying the company's dealing with just challenging consumer demand environment. That's what they're saying. They've been trying to kind of turn the business around after declines in sales continue to decline. They've been cutting down their product offering, reducing discounts, doing things like that. But what's also adding pressure to them is the impact of tariffs. We've been talking a lot about that. And the big thing too is that separation from NBA star Steph Curry. They had this twelve year partnership and now you know what he's going on to other things, and that was a big downturn for them.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, last talk on your list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really quickly, Maple Bear doing business as instacarticker cart. Their shares jumped as much as eleven percent of the open That was the most since February, So this is on the upside. Shares were up as much as ten percent since then. Forecasts for third quarter gross transaction value beat estimates, and what analysts are saying, I'll just point to morgansty quickly. They said strengthen user growth. Spend per user is a notable indicator of a healthy and growing online grocery market. I don't use my instacar, but my sister loves it and she uses it all the time.
Speaker 2: I am a fan, you are. I am a fan.
Speaker 1: I am a fan of not paying extra fees, so.
Speaker 2: I don't use it too. Thank you. The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.