Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's obviously most crucially integral to the fabric of our very nature.
Speaker 2: Today we talk about.
Speaker 3: If we're not talking about jerking off Kyle's check down.
Speaker 2: My man has a man messed back there.
Speaker 4: These are butt cheeks. This is butt cheeks. I'm definitely not inside the butthole.
Speaker 5: John Smith he found some like golden plates that said like this ship is important, and it left our podcast.
Speaker 2: Here we go, start your engines.
Speaker 3: M m m m m m ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's been a while.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 3: What's that one?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 5: How are we feeling good?
Speaker 6: Babe?
Speaker 2: You see the size of this Jack and Coke? Hey, what about It's good?
Speaker 7: It's nutty.
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Wait?
Speaker 2: What is that.
Speaker 3: Back when music was good in the early aughts?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, thank you? Do you have her national anthem? By anything? Oh? I wish I did. I don't have that. I was. I was there was like wha, no wonder wonder And did you feel the fever of the flavor when you were there?
Speaker 3: Do I feel the fever of the flavor. No, what sucked is that was the All Star game that I weirdly did a dance. We've talked about this on the podcast with like.
Speaker 2: Luda, Chris wants you to touch.
Speaker 3: On it, just touching. I'm just touching.
Speaker 4: We've talked about everything on the podcast. Yeah, we're tapped. Okay, you hung with Luda.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was like I shared a dressing room with Ludacris, who's like, you know what music you want to listen to at him and I go anything by word of mouth, and he just looked at me and goes no.
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 4: He probably is like I've heard that album and he's like, I'm good.
Speaker 3: And then I suggested the Pitch Perfect two soundtrack.
Speaker 5: And he said yeah baby, he said hell yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: It started, and so wait, but in the room, okay, because this is like a.
Speaker 3: Viral, and I walked out directly after the like here in the end of it and being like, oh, this seems like a like she's going for it, and then just seeing like security guards faces. I didn't see her, and then I just saw like security guards faces being like what the fuck was that? Yeah, and people like kind of laughing and snickering. And then it wasn't until after the game that I saw all the the hoopla.
Speaker 5: Hey, Luda, why don't you put something on?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Whoa disturbing the piece?
Speaker 3: Please stop the music?
Speaker 7: The bele Yeah, good job, Blake, good searching, well done.
Speaker 5: Really good dude, that hits I need that for the board.
Speaker 7: How did you find that, man? How did you find that?
Speaker 2: That's a quick fine?
Speaker 3: Well, whenever you want me to sing it, I could. I can sing it. I could do the whole dance. Dude, I have that one. That one is seared into the memory.
Speaker 2: Please don't do the dance. You'll die, You'll hips, We'll explode, you will die, you'll split into people. Please don't do the dance, Adam.
Speaker 3: No, do Wait until the live tour, which we just dropped. Huh. The live tour is going to start in like a few weeks.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll do it. We'll do it.
Speaker 7: We'll do it.
Speaker 2: We'll do it, lovey, that's funny, we'll do it a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So were were just a few weeks out from the live podcast where I guarantee you I'm going to sing that song in its entirety every show, every goddamn show. That's how I'm opening up my segment of the podcast.
Speaker 2: He's gonna dance and his leg is gonna pop off like the orange dudes from the Labyrinth. It's just gonna hop away. Oh yeah, on its own in the audience.
Speaker 7: Those guys, Hey, are those guys called fieries? Is that what they're called?
Speaker 2: The fire guy?
Speaker 7: Yeah? What are they?
Speaker 2: Derogatory? But I think it's the fire guys. Whoopsies. Blake will look it up. He's so fast at Google. Because he's so young. We'll do it.
Speaker 3: He's so young.
Speaker 7: In the song, like don't they say like chili down like chili.
Speaker 2: They do chili Fieries Maybe, like.
Speaker 7: Don't they say that chili down with the I.
Speaker 5: Want to say they say it over and over again.
Speaker 2: Well, baby, I think, yeah, scary moment in a movie that one.
Speaker 7: Great great characters. Oh when they take the heads off, not.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be scary, but like kind of gets a little too turned in a weird way when you're young, like, oh, these guys are funny, and then they're like your head and she's like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're little hands.
Speaker 7: Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: They fucking try and take her head off and that's scary, dude. Yeah, and their eyes come out of their mouth and stuff.
Speaker 7: That's just weird. Dude. They try to take a clothes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna wear your bra? What are you talking. I'm pretty sure they do. Well.
Speaker 5: Maybe when Adam watches it for the first time, we can we can double check.
Speaker 2: It has never seen never seen it, Adam? You never seen Labyrinths?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 4: You weren't there in Santa Monica when we saw that ship in the theater and like we saw the owl and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, Odd, we can circle back to that. Let's let them go. Dude.
Speaker 3: I feel no, I was not there. I never saw it in the theater. I feel like I saw once and I think I was very young and being like, nah, this the same for me.
Speaker 2: This ain't it?
Speaker 3: Back to my duct tails.
Speaker 4: Oh it didn't click for you? God, that clicked so hard with me and Blake Anders.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I did hear that a lot of people didn't like that movie. It was a little too creepy. It's with David Bowie. He has kind of like a huge cod piece.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, David Bowie, I feel like, and this is why I can't get that into David Bowie because I just want to fuck him the whole time. You know he's too sexy.
Speaker 2: Well, that was his whole, That was his whole. Stad's part of why you watch, right, Isn't that why you watch it?
Speaker 7: Though? You're like, I want to fuck this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't want to fuck him happily married man. I don't want to fuck David Bowen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what if he offered to dip you headfirst into the bulk of a tunnel stitch?
Speaker 3: And when I was a kid, I was like, these are feelings that I don't know and I'm not familiar with.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's a good it's a banger and Jack Lawrence, No, Jennifer wonder for Connolly Maverick fame.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jennifer Connolly is unreal?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and what's the Aeronofsky movie this year?
Speaker 5: I'm gun Maverick, not Maverick with Mel Gibson.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's right.
Speaker 7: Not not Maverick with Mel Gibbs.
Speaker 2: That's Jody Foss. That one's pretty That one's pretty good too, not bad.
Speaker 7: She's in Requiem too. That's right.
Speaker 2: Mel had some good movies.
Speaker 3: And is David Bowie still alive? Should we get him on to come?
Speaker 4: Oh, Adam, no, no is David Bowie dadda Yeah, man, that sucks.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when the world warned because.
Speaker 3: I was going to get him to come to our show in Medford, Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, he was gonna be for He was going to.
Speaker 3: Be our first guest in Chicago, Illinois, on September seventeenth, followed by Phoenix, Arizona, Long Beach, Denver, Saint Louis Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Atlanta, live Yalt Lake City, Utah, Yes, Seattle, And those are just the dates that we're talking about right.
Speaker 2: Now, doing right. So, Adam just listed a gang of bangers that were going out to But that's like, I guess half the tour days.
Speaker 3: I guess that's so about half.
Speaker 2: You're in Texas. Fucking get out of my DM. Stop telling me that we're making a mistake not going to Texas. We're going to Texas and guess what.
Speaker 3: Guess what now I don't want to go to Texas.
Speaker 2: What don't draw on this is this is the beauty of the podcast. He's going to bring that fury.
Speaker 3: From the amount of hate that Texas gave it. I was like, well, maybe maybe I'm not going to Texas now.
Speaker 5: No, that's not hate, it's excitement. Come on, man, I believe it's called fervor exactly. It's man, the fervor storm is building.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, maybe maybe right. It was just well, you know, I just dealt with a lot of fervor myself online with Marvel. Oh sure, the whole Marvel thing that I talked about in the podcast a few weeks ago. Evidently that the for whatever reason, Variety and Deadline, Hollywood and all these publications just said that it was a slow news day, and my statement about Marvel was just went out there in Marvel fans. My god, man, do they get the fervor with them? Is on real? It's like they all owned Marvel, like they were all the owner of Marvel.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree. I think what happened was you had said it and then it went away, and then you brought I back up on the podcast which came out, and that's why it came back with such fervor. I think that's how it got picked up again. People are like, oh, he's still talking about it.
Speaker 3: No, because then they would have used then they would have used our podcast and not the Ovonn's podcast when reference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Theovon's got like way more or less.
Speaker 5: Yeah, damn, that would have been a good that would be put good press.
Speaker 4: Now, this fervor, this fervor word that we're using so often, there's did you know this word? Or did you just look this up? And also can somebody please tell me what it means?
Speaker 3: You don't know what the word fervor means?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't believe I do. It's like hallabaloo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like excitement.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, it's fervor. It's hallabaloo. It's excitement. It's you're using all of the lou explain what fever.
Speaker 3: I don't know if fervor and hullabaloo are the same. Hullabaloo to me.
Speaker 2: Is like a big hooplah right, Isn't it like a hoop?
Speaker 3: It just means like a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 5: He Halla is like a big fuss, a big mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a hoop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a bunch of ferver.
Speaker 5: Ferv is like intensity.
Speaker 2: Fer can cause a hollo yeaheah. So ferver's the build up. Oh yeah, I've seen ferver start hallabaloo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh, ferver is edging. Ferver is edging. It's the edge, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what you're searching. Fever is like edging. Yeah, it's like edging, like the build up, the build up excitement. Yeah, it's yeah, the build up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, all right, I'm catching your.
Speaker 3: See what you're saying like edging, like the build up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like sure, okay, cool? Good.
Speaker 5: He's speaking of in coume tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kyle, only I can understand words if it relates to jerky.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna if it's a porn hub category. He's like, wait a second, is that like at M or like what are we saying?
Speaker 4: So when I'm with you three, I absolutely need to distill it down to that.
Speaker 2: I think that's kind of important, right.
Speaker 5: Balloo is kind of like when you're really squadching on your nets, is this like.
Speaker 3: A finger in your ass? Or what is this snow?
Speaker 5: Is that one in the pink?
Speaker 2: Two in the Is this like a white male Asian female p o V.
Speaker 5: That's hullaballoo.
Speaker 3: Wait, so blake, when you masturbate, you put two in the pink, and where is your pink exactly in the who's in the.
Speaker 2: Hull cockey, It's in the hub rub.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, while I'm fervoring my testicles, it's very good.
Speaker 2: We're badella. Dude. We never man, That's right, we did never. We never left man Piso, so we didn't go anywhere. Maybe I would back you up on that, dude.
Speaker 5: Get ready Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: I could probably do then what if we did the what if we did the talk?
Speaker 2: Want us to a cappella? I want us to back out him? Nope, not gonna have a Kyle.
Speaker 3: Gotta give him back a movement, shake this stress away?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I would love that.
Speaker 2: I would love to thank somebody does that you.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a lot of downtime, you know where we're in these different cities, and instead of going out and exploring the cities, I'd love to see me and you stay in the hotel room together smoke weed.
Speaker 2: You know I'm down with that, bro. You know I'm down with that.
Speaker 3: We don't see an inch of any city we're in and just practice socapella.
Speaker 2: Except for pickleball. I do need to play pickleball, and practice is leaving the conversation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe I said I'm just being real with you.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can hardly walk, So pickleballs out for me.
Speaker 2: No for me, Adam, I do want you to record. I want you to record those videos where like you sing part of it and then you sing the other part of it, and then it's like different boxes of you all do Yeah, I did that.
Speaker 5: He literally did that for Bumper.
Speaker 2: Yes, you did that.
Speaker 3: I did that for Bumper and Berlin when Bumper took his travels.
Speaker 2: Suber talk about it that. I know.
Speaker 3: It's a huge part of the very first episode.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 5: Well, not yet, wait till the strikes over, then tune in.
Speaker 2: I watched every up right, Kyle.
Speaker 5: Why don't you like go city to city and challenge people, like put like a bunch of money on pickleball games, like play like one thousand games.
Speaker 2: Have people pay to play you dude.
Speaker 7: I'm down. Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: A good idea too. Donate a percentage to charity.
Speaker 3: Yes, So it's like white men can't jump. But since white men are like the only people playing pick a ball, right because they can't jump, It's like white men can't jump, so they play pick a ball.
Speaker 4: White man can't jump, so they played pickleball.
Speaker 2: That's well, wait, didn't they just make the sequel to White Man or like a reboot or whatever? They rebuilt it in no one talked about it. Yeah, they rebuilt it.
Speaker 3: It came and went like a fart in the wind. I'm a little disappointed by how there's there's no staying power of movies anymore.
Speaker 7: Who's the guy in it?
Speaker 2: Jack Harlow, let's get into it. Hair.
Speaker 3: It was Jack Harlow, and then I don't know the other kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jack Carlow might just I mean, I'm not saying Woody Harrelson isn't cool, right, but he was just kind of known as like a quirky guy, whereas Jack Harlow's known as like the guy who will steal your girl, right, Like this dude is like that? Is that what Jack Harlowe.
Speaker 7: Is to you? I think he's incredibly sex He's.
Speaker 2: Pretty like smooth. He's a dude who does this a lot. Yeah, rubs his hands together like Birdman.
Speaker 5: I feel like he's yes, you know which this has to stop by the way that Birdman hands.
Speaker 2: Birdman's allowed to do that.
Speaker 3: Birdman can do it.
Speaker 2: Is this just because people were putting uh like stuff on their hands hand sanitizer.
Speaker 5: During the pandemic, it had a COVID comeback.
Speaker 2: The hand the money hands.
Speaker 4: Really, I thought it's like ready to chomp, but dude, it has to stop.
Speaker 3: What is that money hands? Is that what you said, Blake, that's not money hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah, cash money. I thought it was like ready to chomp hands. No, it's like get ready hands.
Speaker 3: Money is like this this that's like you're plotting, like you're an evil Adam.
Speaker 2: I like how your next starts to work as soon as you do money fingers. He's doing money. You got the shoulders. You're doing a little shoulder lame.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't this isn't this. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's not money hands. It's definitely like more like this. This is the one. I like, it's warming up your hands because you're about to go to work. You're about to do some work with these hands.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is chomp hands, bro.
Speaker 3: I think that's it's more like plotting. It's plotting hands. You're plotting something. You're ready for a takeover.
Speaker 2: No, this is eating hands, like Michael, it's not. Oh dude, there represents fervor.
Speaker 7: These hands, These hands represent fervor.
Speaker 2: These are ferns. These are ferver. It's like a doctor who's about to check your testicles. He's like, let me just warm them up so it's not shot game.
Speaker 7: Like, let me fervor those testicles. I'm about to let me furv that shit.
Speaker 3: Dude, I just got my uh my, like at first physical since I was like fifteen years old, yesterday.
Speaker 2: There we go, yeah, and turns what got your blood work?
Speaker 5: You got a bunch of hoopla at the doctor?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I had a bunch of hoopla. And he made me drop and she's just like checked out my nuts. And then he made me turn around, and I thought I was got to get a finger in the ass. He does not have gloves on. Oh no, he does have gloves on. He does have gloves on, but I'm like, there was no lube or anything. I was like, is this man about to stick his finger up my ass?
Speaker 7: No, that's not how it goes down. That's not how it goes down.
Speaker 3: He would never bend over the table thinking I'm about to get a finger in my ass?
Speaker 2: Were you like this before? Were you like this?
Speaker 3: I was doing the hand thing and he just spread my ass cheeks apart and just looks at my asshole. Oh okay, and goes, you don't have to get it, you don't have to get your your butthole finger for another.
Speaker 2: Few years, doctor Brosarks.
Speaker 3: And then he just looked at my asshole for like, you know, a few seconds, and then he's done. I'm like, what is she checking?
Speaker 2: You're about to say minutes at least you're here in whisper. Yeah, that'll work.
Speaker 5: He was going, Hey, guys, let's let's play family food. What's the top five ashers for worse things a doctor can say while he's staring at your asshole?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I guess, like what is he checking for? Like what is an asshole?
Speaker 2: What are what am I checking? I mean, Blake or Kyle will tell you fishers and hemmies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're checking for hammys, They're checking for fishers. They're probably checking for pullups, you know what I mean, like some cancerous pall ups.
Speaker 3: Jesus, your poor asshole, Kyle, your poor asshole, dude?
Speaker 2: What is going on back there? I'm good, I'm good. It's just a thing.
Speaker 4: What's is like a growth, It's like a like a bump in the inside of your.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, that's like it's really important to find those, right because don't those develop into colon cancer.
Speaker 7: They can, they can, they can be color rectal cancer.
Speaker 5: Yeah but no, sir, Yeah, yeah, you got to get your rectum tight.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they're looking for any signs that says that if they're looking for they're looking for anything in there that's like you know what I should dig. Thankfully, they didn't see anything that.
Speaker 2: Was like, why are you using two hands?
Speaker 3: It's just a little tongue, got a gayer.
Speaker 2: I'm looking in there because I'm like looking, you know what I feel? But what else are we doing? Did you get on the treadmill for this guy?
Speaker 4: Like these are butt cheeks? This is butt cheeks. I'm definitely not inside of the butthole.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's that's asshole that you're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're really gripping there.
Speaker 2: This this is cheeks.
Speaker 3: That's cheeks. Yeah, it was cheeks.
Speaker 2: This is whole. Oh like this like that just like or like that or like that.
Speaker 3: Like we're becoming a very digital podcast. It's less about the audio.
Speaker 5: And yeah, you got to watch this one on YouTube. Yeah, well that's why you got to see us live. You got to see our hand gestures are funny.
Speaker 3: Chain and please come out and see his light in and live in Medford, Massachusetts, which is outside of Boston, England, Chicago, Illinois, Phoenix, Arizona, Long Beach, California, Denver, Colorado, Saint Louis, Missouri. You know, Saint Louis was just a rated most dangerous city in America, something I read on the internet that could also not be true.
Speaker 5: I also heard they have really good pizza there, So let's get in the barbecue. Are we going on a little barbecue? Yes, we finally might meet Nellie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was thinking lunatics matter?
Speaker 2: Should we all wear band aids?
Speaker 3: Out? For sure? Nelly's coming. He's going to be the guest in Saint Louis, Cleveland, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Oh. Should we mention that every show will not have a special guest?
Speaker 3: Now, every show definitely probably not have a special guest.
Speaker 7: No show will have a special guest.
Speaker 3: Non Indianapolis, Louisville, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, and Seattle. What do you think is going to be the most fun show?
Speaker 2: Will you name them all? Three times?
Speaker 3: Medford, Massachusetts is the is the first one that's Medford.
Speaker 2: Dude, Medford goes off. Someone said to me, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't know where it was. I was like, I thought we were going to Boston. Turns out it's just like a suburb of Boston. It's just right outside the city.
Speaker 5: I bet they wrapped super hard and it's going to be cool suburbs, fucking rock.
Speaker 3: Dude, Medford's suburbs.
Speaker 7: Let's go to Medford.
Speaker 3: And I know Chicago is going to be off the charts. That's that's Jerseys home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going dude. You know my city has been a show up for me.
Speaker 7: Dude, I know that.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: I actually think the theater we're doing is super sick.
Speaker 2: Like, what is it, the Chicago Theater?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Chicago Theater, Yeah it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the one from like, uh, the beginning of Perfect Strangers, Great Pullet, the beginning of the Cisco and I can't remember fucking disaster, my god.
Speaker 7: What's the beginning of Cisco and editors?
Speaker 5: Can you give us something from the two thousand please?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: Cisco and No. Chicago had its time in the eighties and then they kind of moved on and everyone's like, but some of the Batman's were filmed here. Nobody knows that. I can't tell you do now you just put them on.
Speaker 7: That's right, I know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for more facts, come on out to the show live. See me drop some factoids about movies from the nineties.
Speaker 3: I would love to shoot something in Chicago. They really their film industry.
Speaker 2: I can't actually say it's a film something, not shoot something, because they're doing.
Speaker 3: That film film something.
Speaker 2: Yes, chi Iraq is what the kids are calling. Drill music is a problem.
Speaker 3: Do they not have a big film community there anymore? Or they just don't give the text benefits.
Speaker 2: Bro. It's bigger than Lays, bigger than La. No, they're filming like all the Chicago fire shows.
Speaker 4: Let's say Chicago Hope is probably still going off over there.
Speaker 2: I y, yeah, there are the Chicago shows, which I think are like four shows. Now cool, I could, I could, I guess, But yeah, there's a bunch of stuff filming.
Speaker 3: All right, We're good. Yeah, I got to get my ass out there.
Speaker 2: Bring more than you're as CSI Chicago.
Speaker 3: Is there a CSI Phoenix Arizona? I mean we've we've promoted Game over Man there and that place is a banger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Arizona Rock.
Speaker 7: I heard that theater is in the round, which is kind of cool because.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, the celebrity that's a really cool theater. A lot of people film their specials there.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a bagel. How are are we going to do that? And I heard that it can rotate? Oh are you kidding me? We're going to crank that bitch up. I heard it can go around and around and around. How fast put it on full tilt after if you both Oh yeah, dater in the ball.
Speaker 7: Fucking that sounds dope. Dude, that sounds.
Speaker 3: Dude, just cranky as fast as they could possibly spin it.
Speaker 2: We're just on a Yeah, that would be so sick.
Speaker 5: I turn it up to a level in thank you, gravitron. Just do the show from a gravitron.
Speaker 2: The dude who runs it's super serious. There's no eleven, it's one to four.
Speaker 3: It goes to four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's from the nineties.
Speaker 3: And then we go when then we come back home to Long Beach.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, my alma mater will do it a lot.
Speaker 2: Yes, home of Cameron Diaz and Snoop Dog.
Speaker 3: Blake Anderson went to school there, did you not, Blake?
Speaker 5: I said, for about a year and then we got Workaholics.
Speaker 2: Yes, what's the mascot? Can we shot forty nine?
Speaker 3: Or very important to Yeah, but they were Their baseball team was the dirt Bags, which is very cool.
Speaker 2: Dirt bags.
Speaker 5: I have a tank top. I will be wearing it at the live show.
Speaker 2: Be ready for that. They still do, they still get they still will get away with that, not that it's well I think I think a dirt bag is the is the base exactly. I get that. But I'm saying, like the Kuchie, Well, that's not what a dirt bag is. The kucci is actually what they call.
Speaker 5: The They can get away with it.
Speaker 2: It's fine, we're just the coochies. Uh yeah no, But just I'm just saying like it seems.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know if there's still dirt bags.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I get what you're saying, like like people are so offended by.
Speaker 5: That, but yeah, like my uncle was a dirt bag.
Speaker 3: We come from a long line of dirt bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't say dirtbag. I can't fuck it. Yeah, Okay, Well cool, that's very cool.
Speaker 3: And I I mean that's that's cool that we're going to be in Long Beach. I I haven't spent a ton of time in Long Beach. I've done the Laugh Factory there a couple of times, but I'm excited to to mess up Long Beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been to a few Olympic trials there. I saw a world record set there and I believe two things set the world Ian Crocker and the HUNTERD Butterfly fifty points Ian Crocker.
Speaker 3: And then we go to Denver, Colorado, and Denver, Colorado I think might be the one that I think that might be looking at this list.
Speaker 2: I was just out there and it's sick. I like it. Denver.
Speaker 3: Denver fucking rocks. It's a great city. It's super clean.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's and that's all it takes for admnvin.
Speaker 3: I just love. That's my main thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never been to Denver. I don't think it's cute. It's hella tiny. It looks old but also feels new at the same time.
Speaker 3: And there were Uh it's it's the I think it. I mean, I think this stat is it's like the sunniest, one of the sunniest places in America.
Speaker 2: The Sunshine Stay. I love the Shine Stay.
Speaker 3: Is that what it's going on.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's California.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's the sunniest place it really. Yeah, I thought it was Florida. I thought Florida's the sunshine state.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: We gotta switch them up, man, global warming is changing everything.
Speaker 3: Southern California I thought was the tops as far as sunny goes. But I almost went to school the Goldens.
Speaker 7: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, California is a Golden state, and then Florida's the Sunshine State.
Speaker 3: Well, those are just names. Those are just fun.
Speaker 2: Arizona, isn't that the sunny writing. Oh that's the road runner state.
Speaker 4: Hottest, that's the hottest. That's gotta be the hottest state. You don't want that on the license plate, though, We're the hottest state.
Speaker 5: What state is Arizona? This is I like this game. I like state games.
Speaker 2: What is the Arizona? What kind of state is it?
Speaker 3: Denver is still one of the sunniest cities in America?
Speaker 2: Adam, what's the next city?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 4: What do you mean, Blake? You mean like, what does it say on the license plate? I got you?
Speaker 5: Every state is the blank state. Arizona is what.
Speaker 7: The show me state?
Speaker 2: Show me? What's up with the show state. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 5: You know what we're doing in Arizona, Then guys are coming on station gonna show me show you.
Speaker 3: That's not Arizona. We'll do that in Saint Louis, which is in the show me state.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, well we're gonna be showing a lot of d But to back up my point.
Speaker 3: My point was, Denver is one of the sunniest cities in America, with an average of two hundred and forty five sunny days per year.
Speaker 2: So oh wow, damn never would have thunked that. Lord almost too much.
Speaker 3: It should be nice since Sonny when we're there in Denver on September twenty four.
Speaker 2: This is not the always Sonny tour.
Speaker 7: It's always Sonny in Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 2: Couldn't help it.
Speaker 3: Wow, will juice up like Mark McGuire, Okay and uh and have a good time under the arch beautiful Saint Louis. What are the things you guys.
Speaker 5: Know about sat show me state, the.
Speaker 3: Show me state of Missouri.
Speaker 7: To show me state. That's to show me state, right.
Speaker 2: I think it has a jazz scene.
Speaker 7: Okay, jazz is tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the barbecue, just the Saint Louis barbecue. No, yeah, barbecue.
Speaker 3: Saint Louis is known for barbecue. Uh.
Speaker 2: The St. Lunat, Yeah, that's enough.
Speaker 5: The guy with the man, that's a lot of We're only there for a couple of days, right.
Speaker 3: No, just one day?
Speaker 4: Did we cover this this episode? I can't even remember. Did we already talk about the Saint Lunacy.
Speaker 2: Let's move on the next, next one? Good Bye in the Arch. We gotta go the Arch.
Speaker 3: Then we go to Cleveland, Ohio?
Speaker 2: Oh ooh the mist stay by the lake. I can't damn. That's so rocks.
Speaker 3: According to Drew Carry, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Drew Carry.
Speaker 7: We gotta get Drew Carry.
Speaker 2: The dog Pound. Let's go Browns Bone thugs in harmony like come.
Speaker 5: On, oh yeah, Kid Cuddy, if you will, my goodness, come out.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was cutting from Cleveland.
Speaker 5: Yeahha, shake your heights, gy right, dude, get your lebron James Jerseys on.
Speaker 2: We're not saying he's gonna be there, but but he's joining us, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not saying him.
Speaker 2: And Kid Cudding, I'm gonna do a crazy thing. They met on the set of The House Party Revamp and uh, this night on that they got cut and we'll see them all there. We're super tight and close. We're sending out some text. You got to cut out of the rebuild of that movie. The reboot, it was like a during COVID, Like they called me at like five o'clock and they're like, can you come downtown at nine thirty in film US scene and I was like.
Speaker 3: Sure, and then it got cut.
Speaker 2: Yep. I mean I went and I was like, this is gonna get cut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: It was like the dudes coming out of like an eyes wide shot party, super a ridge and SHOT's fire. Then I was just like they're like, Hi, here's your It was notoriously horrible, dude.
Speaker 3: You better be careful, dude. The house Party fans high are going to come after you, just like the Marvel fans came after me. So you better be careful, dude. The house party fans are.
Speaker 2: Gonna get Jenny careful, man.
Speaker 3: So after Cleveland, Ohio, we're sticking in Ohio. We evidently love the Buckeye State. Oh yeah, you're going to Columbus and I don't think I've ever been to Columbus, so this is pretty exciting. I've been to every other one of these cities so far.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Columbus crew soccer.
Speaker 5: Team back in the Okay, yeah, shout out to what else?
Speaker 2: What else? What else? What else?
Speaker 3: Do you guys know anything about Columbus any nothing?
Speaker 2: Man, the large gay population, a lot of the Midwest gay folks. Really, let's go not going to San Frances.
Speaker 3: Always keeps tabs of mid specifically Midwest gays. That's what dres is. Always keeps a finger on the pulse.
Speaker 2: Well it's raised by one, so you know, you know, it's yeah like that? What else where? Where else?
Speaker 3: Is good?
Speaker 5: I think Minnesota had Minneapolis has a pretty good gay community gacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, many they call it many many ass men and ass many ass. You guys got some points. I think they Minneapolis. This men's asses on my lips.
Speaker 3: And then we're going to uh Indianapolis, which.
Speaker 7: They call in the please.
Speaker 5: Yet that gets points at him?
Speaker 2: Well, Indianapolis, I've only been there for a fine NDISA Finals game Wisconsin Badgers when they got stomped by Duke or somebody.
Speaker 5: Okay, so everybody wear your Duke jerseys to that one.
Speaker 7: Get your Duke jerseys.
Speaker 2: I know the restaurant we're gonna go to it's called like Elmo's, and it's got a famous shrimp cocktail, famous for being super spicy.
Speaker 7: And that's oh, I like a hot shrimp, dude.
Speaker 3: My favorite part about being on tour is having really fun dinners with my friends. So I'm really excited for that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be half the podcast every time.
Speaker 3: It's just where we are.
Speaker 2: Like, so the dinner we had to know.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna have to eat dinner at like four pm.
Speaker 5: And we're gonna throw up on stage every That's perfect.
Speaker 7: Honestly, that's perfect for me.
Speaker 3: I'd like to have a Kyle that is perfect.
Speaker 7: I love a nice little first bell, Kyle.
Speaker 2: Is that a pickleball shirt? Kyle? Is that a pickleball shirt? Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, low key, good, good job man, you got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I'm a visual learner.
Speaker 7: You got it.
Speaker 3: And you are looking Kyle durstaid before the podcast, and I'm clocking it. You're looking real skinny, bud.
Speaker 7: Oh thanks, thanks?
Speaker 3: How many have you dropped?
Speaker 2: I was not complimenting him, for the record, I was just as a scientist.
Speaker 7: He wasn't.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: Look, I was like, the thing looks skinnier.
Speaker 3: I like it, though, I like it thanks. You're giving real David Bowie vibes.
Speaker 2: You look like a corpse. But I'm a little concerned about the hair in the back is giving me like Bill Murray, end.
Speaker 3: Of That's what what happened.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 4: I got it just kind of tucked up back there. You know, it's so fucking hot, man, I got to put it off my neck.
Speaker 2: My man has a man nest back there.
Speaker 4: It's like it's gets so damn hot on the neck. I don't know how the hell you operate for so long, blake, Come on now, dog.
Speaker 2: My friend.
Speaker 5: I've had so many days when I wish I could just end it.
Speaker 3: You can't you just cut it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is it's like a little bun thing back here.
Speaker 7: It's cool, it's nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well we're not talking to yeah, we're talking about how.
Speaker 7: You well you were talking about that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna shave both their heads when we get to what city out of them?
Speaker 3: When we go to uh. I feel like that's a Louisville, a Louisville thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm down below two twenty. I'm below two twenty, guys. It's a big, big deal.
Speaker 2: That's huge.
Speaker 3: Wow, congratulate and how many how many LB's did you drop? Do you think? And have you been actively trying?
Speaker 4: And I've been just playing pickleball and running like now I'm running again.
Speaker 3: But okay, so you are you are attempting to lose some some LB's.
Speaker 2: I have been what shoes are you running in? What are running?
Speaker 7: I'm running in?
Speaker 2: Hookahs?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 2: Which ones? What's on Clifton's?
Speaker 4: They got the fucking wide ass based do you know what I'm talking about? Like really really wide, like they go out and.
Speaker 2: That's probably Clifton's. I mean that's a lot of most hokahs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they got the fat base. But I like them. I think they're they're good. I dig them. Yeah good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my uh doctor called me fat yesterday, so that's that's cool.
Speaker 5: Was this while he was peering into your asshole?
Speaker 2: He did even call you my name? He just goes step in fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, fat, take a seat.
Speaker 2: To see I'm reading your file here, fat? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: He said, I'm overweight and I need to keep an eye on it as he looks at my butt.
Speaker 2: Stop eating.
Speaker 7: But doesn't he know what your situation is?
Speaker 3: It's like it's real fat back here. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Just your butthole?
Speaker 7: It's really hard to part. I gotta grab it.
Speaker 3: No, he does, he does know, and he understood.
Speaker 2: He's like, your butthole has sleep app you when you fart.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm having hip surgery. I'm having hip surgery tomorrow, so.
Speaker 2: These hips don't.
Speaker 3: Hopefully that clears it up and I cannot.
Speaker 2: Oh, you probably gotta.
Speaker 7: You probably got a fast tonight. Huh you got fast? No eating?
Speaker 3: No sorry, Friday, So today's Wednesday, so I can eat like a fucking page.
Speaker 7: So then, well that's gonna be why you're calling your names.
Speaker 2: Buddy, Yeah, you are not fat. I eat because I'm unhoppy. Stop it. Get a new doctor. Whenever I hear stuff like that, I just get a new die.
Speaker 3: You're like's just get a brand new dog.
Speaker 2: I just can't.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 5: I can't get over to sleep avenue machine hooks up to your butt.
Speaker 2: I bet you can't, guy, just like just like the pod. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm proud of you going out there running. I didn't know you were running. That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trying to shed it. It's uh, it's important. I am also too big.
Speaker 3: What's cool? About I'm jealous of runners. It's it's fun. We're gonna go to all these different cities. You can take a hot lap and go see the city real quick.
Speaker 2: You know. We're gonna do it boys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I'll be back. Maybe I'll run for the first time in my life with my.
Speaker 2: New as in Indianapols. Or just get one of those racing wheelchairs where you're just I'll push you.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what's gonna happen. I'm just gonna be fucking thick with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll lead the way. That would be tight.
Speaker 3: All up here. I'm gonna look like the uh the wheelchair guy from American Dad. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the jacked cop. Dude, did you see that? You saw one episode of that show, the cartoon?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the cartoon American Dad.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, I mean Blake.
Speaker 3: We're on a handful of episodes of American Dad.
Speaker 2: We were Oh yeah, me too. Yeah. You would go in for like thirty minute session in that one room.
Speaker 3: We recorded together. Or was it me and you Durs that recorded.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was. I remember going back there. They're like, hey, they want you for another voice, and I was like, I'm getting ten dollars for this. This doesn't seem right.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's why we're striking strike.
Speaker 3: No, actually we got we got good residuals for that because it was on Uh.
Speaker 2: It was was it because they played it so much?
Speaker 3: Because they play it so much?
Speaker 2: So what are residuals?
Speaker 3: So American? Dad was a great, great big Oh dude, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Back when residuals we're programmed in baby so.
Speaker 3: Louisville, Kentucky. I don't think I've ever been to Louisville.
Speaker 2: Louisville. We got to get Kyle on the batting cages there, right, let's go, I'll hit a sluggerl Yeah, dude, I'm excited for that.
Speaker 5: I have an aunt that lives in Louisville that I would love to link up with. That'd be cool.
Speaker 3: Louis louis Well, you're gonna have to learn how to say it.
Speaker 5: I think it's pronounced Louilville. Okay, Okay, it's Littleville and the next destination on the tool.
Speaker 3: You think it's pronounced Louisville.
Speaker 2: Louisville.
Speaker 4: People do say Loulville, Woulville, Yeah, Louisville.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When they're drunk and slurring.
Speaker 5: It's pronounced Louisville. It's true, thank you, Todd. It's little yeah.
Speaker 2: But like when you say ray road, it's the same kind of thing.
Speaker 3: You don't say Ville, you do.
Speaker 2: Can you guys back me up?
Speaker 3: I say railroad, just said.
Speaker 2: Railroad, but you say ray road.
Speaker 7: Adam says rayroad, and don't say ray road. Adam says my dad, my dad worked for the Rayroad.
Speaker 2: He does say that, yes he does, but dude, my dad says it too. He was he was born in Missouri, much like yourself.
Speaker 4: Adam also says sugar sugar yeah, and divorce that's what else?
Speaker 7: What else?
Speaker 4: And divores well, thanks definitely says it.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seems pretty cool to me.
Speaker 4: And he always clears his throat like this, and I say things correctly.
Speaker 3: Louisville, okay, Hey, so what we'll be in Liuillville.
Speaker 2: Blake says, didn't didn't. I say a lot of dumbs didn't. I didn't go there.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't go there, didn't didn't. That's that's the Bay Area thing. You guys want to get it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: I did, which is not on the tour dates.
Speaker 5: But stay tuned for the second half.
Speaker 3: Hey, Blake, why do you hate the Bay Area so much? And you didn't make sure that it's on the first leg of the tour. Dude, it seems like Blake and Kyle hates the bay that's.
Speaker 2: Whoa chill chill on their boy. Check your fizz level, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what the comments are saying.
Speaker 5: You guys are just as bad as these Texas kids. Come on, you need to have a little patience. We're doing a big roll out. Wait till the second.
Speaker 3: We're trying to build further compliments and then and then we're going to fast hot Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's gonna be a fun.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: You know, we know a couple of spots out there.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to be there for nine hours. We're gonna soak it in.
Speaker 5: You can get a lot done in nine hours in Atlanta, trust me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you spent a lot of time in Atlanta, Blake, when you were shooting Woke. When I was there shooting the Outlaws. Every place I would go into, they're like, your boy Blake was just in here. Oh, yes, he's been home for like months years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I leave a stink.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, They're like looking around for you as if you just left, like he was just here. And I'm not joking. That happened multiple places. I'd walk in and they're like, oh, your boy was just here, and I'm like ooh, and they're like Blake and I'm like, Blake has been home for like three months.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you don't understand time freezes at this, at this Jimmy John's Jimmy John.
Speaker 3: Was it was every bar I went into, So Jamaine, you go, oh, Blake, Blake had a good Blake had a good time here, dude.
Speaker 5: Literally, one of the coolest places you can ever go is the Claremont Lounge. It is such a cool bar.
Speaker 2: It rocks.
Speaker 3: I went there, well, I've been there several times since, but when I was shooting the Outlaws, we went there and I had only been there one other time before that. And I walk in and the the woman who's like in charge, the bartender lady, she was like, oh, hey, honey, I saved your seat for your right here, baby, sit on down. Good to see you at him. And then people are like looking around as if I come in there all the time. This woman was just like remembered me, called me out as if I'm a like, I have a seat, and then everybody's like, oh, do you come here all the time, and I'm like, no, I've been here one other time.
Speaker 5: That was very nice, dude, They're very welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she made me feel that home.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's a combination of a nice person and you're famous? Wow? Could it be?
Speaker 3: I do think that, but it's it's a club, so you don't want to feel like a.
Speaker 5: Combination of that and a little combination.
Speaker 2: Uh please, O pleas o south pleas.
Speaker 3: I felt like she was outing me when in fact I hadn't been there before, Like I've only been there one other time. It was and a half previously, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 3: It was a little off putting, but it is an amazing place. There's a woman there with tits down to her knees and you throw your empty beer can up to her and she will smash the beer can between her titties.
Speaker 2: So whoa, that's tight.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of cool place it is.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a bunch really really fun. It's great. I guess I was there for Junior Nationals in nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Oh and you didn't go to the Klimout lounge.
Speaker 2: It's a blast. Did not I went. I went somewhere though, where they had like thirty different mixed ice drinks or whatever in those machines you know. Oh yeah, I dropped my fake idea and got one.
Speaker 3: Oh all the dakor the hot Dak respots exactly.
Speaker 2: I've always been quick.
Speaker 7: I got a question.
Speaker 4: I got a question about the boom between the breast she crushes the cant science.
Speaker 3: Yes, so she would take her titty so you know how you grab like this like this, so imagine you're grabbing but she so watch watch me here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm watching adam Is.
Speaker 2: Now he's got his hat. He's pretending it has one.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 3: So you throw the can up, and then she takes her giant titties.
Speaker 2: And goes and catches them it's science, and.
Speaker 3: Smashes the can in between your scientis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're recycling.
Speaker 3: It's worth the price of admission.
Speaker 5: Yes, even if you're not a drinker. Get a soda pop and enjoy the show. Because I enjoy the It is fun and there's great clients.
Speaker 2: But so her breasts are so firm at that side.
Speaker 3: They also have like a the old the world's oldest stripper. They have like a eighty year old woman.
Speaker 2: Up there cut herself. It is like strip c bar. It's it's both it's a bikini.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's like but it's only like yeah, it's not like intense or anything. It's just like a vibe.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a it's a it's kind of a it's a scene.
Speaker 2: It seems the sun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and scary, a little bit scary, like a little bit like I'd be like a little nervous when you go in there.
Speaker 5: It's like chaw chaw lounge meets like a Jumbo's clown room.
Speaker 2: It wasn't what was the bikini bar downtown l A that was there for us? No, no, no, no, no, no no no. That's Off's Brow. Yeah, Mike's Off Brows Rocks, Sam's Sam Sam's Soft Brown.
Speaker 5: You call Mike's because our boy Mike was the shining.
Speaker 2: Light table for Mike. It was called Sam's, but that was Mike's place. We would jump the line straight to the front before before fame and whatever, like just going straight to the front of line and he would go, uh, I got a table for Mike. And he just said it with such confidence and you just want to you just want this dude in your club. And then they just waved us all in and had a table for us.
Speaker 3: I hung out with Mikey last night. We went and got sushi down Town and Old japan Town, which I did not know is a thing in Los Angeles, but it is, and it's fucking awesome there.
Speaker 2: That sounds bad ass. Yeah, I'm so jelly.
Speaker 3: I'm so jelly now, bitch, I'm jelly. After we get wild in Hot Lantoup, we're gonna kind of cool off a little bit, maybe chill out because we're hitting Salt Lake City.
Speaker 5: Oh SLC punks, dude, we're gonna get very punk rock out there.
Speaker 2: Is that where the beers are The beers are limited in sl Yes?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: Like the percentage of it.
Speaker 5: We're gonna learn the protocol. We're going to talk about it on stage.
Speaker 2: I'm sure what does that mean?
Speaker 7: Mates?
Speaker 2: It means a percentage.
Speaker 3: Less less percentage of alcohol, Yes, something.
Speaker 2: Like that, less than like a bud light?
Speaker 3: Is it is like five?
Speaker 2: Because that's all I drink? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well it's going to be three and a half percent bud lights bud.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you're hydrated I love, You're just gonna still water, still water.
Speaker 5: What about the buzzballs? The buzzball What if I bring in super strong buzzballs across the border, do you think.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't know if you can do that.
Speaker 3: If you can import, yeah, I think you'll be arrested on the spot, and I would love that. I think this tour isn't a success unless specifically Blake is arrested.
Speaker 2: Wait, is this Church of Latter Day Saints? Who's in the Who's in Salt Lake? Okay, yeah, it's I think it's a Mormon's Mormons. Is that the same thing as Church of Latter Day Saints?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I believe so.
Speaker 2: And what is Ladder Day Yesterday?
Speaker 7: I don't know, it's tomorrow.
Speaker 3: As I'm saying, like latter Day was just like in the sixties or whatever when the Mormons created this.
Speaker 5: Religion, Latter Day Latter Day the sixties.
Speaker 2: Is latter Day? Like is like Saturday is a Saturday?
Speaker 3: No, it was someone should look at up. But it wasn't that long ago.
Speaker 7: It was like Church of Saturday Saints.
Speaker 2: It was like John Henry Right, John Smith, John Smith.
Speaker 5: He found some like golden plates that said, like this ship is important, and okay, it's important.
Speaker 2: It's like religions and naked grammars and everyone's like.
Speaker 5: Our whole our whole, entire podcast has been leading up to this moment. We're leading people towards the Mormon Church, cool.
Speaker 3: The Church of Latter day Saints, which admittedly, out of all the Saints, like, latter Day ones are kind of tight. You like you might have known.
Speaker 5: What my uncle what latter Day saying?
Speaker 2: Latter Day that's when you clean the gutters. What are we talking here?
Speaker 3: Hey, Latter Days for the boys? Okay, Latter Days for the boys.
Speaker 2: I love that, Blake.
Speaker 3: If I don't get goddamn points for that.
Speaker 5: One, sorry, sorry, you're leading the league in points, and I feel like we need to make Latter Days for the boys merch for us. Yeah, that's a really good idea, Isaac.
Speaker 2: Please. Yeah, it says later days.
Speaker 3: I've done shows in Salt Lake City before and they are great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were very fun shows Seattle, and we're ending the first leg of this tour in beautiful Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 2: Adam ray I cannot wait.
Speaker 5: Starbucks, get your Joel McHale and Adam ray On.
Speaker 2: Maybe those are our guests. No, Ken Griffy Junior will not be there.
Speaker 7: Dude, that would be sick love Ken Griffy.
Speaker 2: John Kemp.
Speaker 3: You know I met Kingerfrey Jr. Just a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: How was he was telling me connected he was? He said the nicest things about you, Adam school, he rocks. Adam's getting Uh he's playing brick breaker, Adam goes, Yeah, I met King Griffy Jr. Let me be on my phone for a moment. You guys discussed that thing. I said for a second.
Speaker 7: Matt's.
Speaker 3: Matt's in the Market was a restaurant we're going to go to when we are in Seattle. It was so damn good. It was called Matt's in the Market. And Joel McHale took me there after the.
Speaker 2: What is Kyle doing Starbucks? I want Kyle's. I want your undivided attention for what Adam's talking about right now, or you're not inviting goodbye.
Speaker 3: Joel McHale took me there after the MLB.
Speaker 2: Celebrity It was boring, right, Yeah, you were saying that it was off the charts.
Speaker 3: It was really, which is to.
Speaker 2: Me valuable information. Kyle on there there and I don't know if he's fucking picking toe jam out of his feet or what were there?
Speaker 4: What are we listening, dude, I'm listening. I'm just looking down. I don't have to look at you.
Speaker 2: That's boring. You think this is any more exciting than any other episode we've ever done.
Speaker 5: You want his attention?
Speaker 2: You got to talk about butthole?
Speaker 3: That really hurts my feelings, Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with your weight loss, and.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about jerking off. Kyle's checked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if it's not it's actual. I'm kind of like, well, all right, I'll just wait. I'm just I'm patiently waiting. I'm not interrupting. I'm patiently waiting and chirping in when I feel like I can chirp in.
Speaker 2: I'm watching you.
Speaker 3: I don't like, Well, guess what. When we go to dinner at Matt's in the Market in Seattle to end the first leg of the tour, you can excuse yourself and go jerk off in the bathroom, Kyle, because I know you have to do that.
Speaker 4: I'm happy, Tom happy too, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Excited for you to because I use those restrooms. I'm happy that you're happy to use those restrooms. It's they're nice, they're clean, and I think you'll enjoy jerking off in them.
Speaker 7: Okay, happy, I'm happy now I'm in. This is great. Now I have something to look forward to. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: We're gonna We're gonna try and get Kyle to gain all the way back on this tool.
Speaker 7: Oh that's easy, man, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm probably I'm probably gonna be my fastest huge because I'm getting the hip surgery and I can't work out.
Speaker 2: Exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm going to break the two hundred barrier, which I've never done before.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I kind of remembered you in an era when you were got close before because I remember talking about this and and and rooting for you, rooting for you to get.
Speaker 2: That eben a lifetime goal. Yeah, because I'm unhoppy.
Speaker 3: So I think I think I'm probably going to hit it, you know. So I'm not gonna be able to work out or really move for a few weeks.
Speaker 2: Where where are you at right now? Brother? Yeah? How far do we have to go?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: I weighed myself at the doctors yesterday and I was one hundred and ninety four pounds, So I got six pounds.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, you're a couple of meals away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, and that's half cock. Did your your rock solid? I don't couplet. I don't think you're fat unless when you sit on the toilet your stomach touches your thighs.
Speaker 3: Whoa, Yeah, that's when you know that. That's when you know it's it's bad news.
Speaker 2: That's when you're fat.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about that the other day because I was like, least my stomachs left touch.
Speaker 3: And I'm not quite there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not quite there, but it's wait, it's drooping a little bit in my stomach. My stomach doesn't really droop and it's starting to drop.
Speaker 2: You come from a bare chest or a barrel tummy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where does your where does your thighs start?
Speaker 5: How far do you lean forward when you poop?
Speaker 2: When you poop?
Speaker 5: Are you like back back to the.
Speaker 3: Just a standard, dude, it's a standard. Well you're not you know when ships.
Speaker 5: Like this don't say no, one, don't say no.
Speaker 2: You don't lean against the back seat.
Speaker 3: No, straight up, you sit straight up, you lean forward.
Speaker 5: My my toilet has a dog. I take a ship like I'm in a low rider. I'm like way back, You're like, I take it?
Speaker 2: Where does.
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 3: I hate when Blake makes up things for the pod. I want realism when it comes to our podcast, not.
Speaker 2: Like especially baking stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't know where I put?
Speaker 7: I agree?
Speaker 4: Agree because it's like where, because my question is where do your thighs technically start?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Good question. What I mean.
Speaker 3: You're just admitting that you're you're for sure your gut for sure rest on your thighs.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're asking? Where the thighs start? I did not see. Sometimes my knees are touching at the hip, like right where it ends?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Kyle, Well, if i'm leaning forward, it can touch.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're leaning all the way over, sure.
Speaker 2: But like anybody, no, if I'm just taking a ship, if you're trying to suck your own dick on the toilet, for sure, Okay.
Speaker 3: If you're just saying and your gut touches your thighs, I agree with yours. That is, when you're you're a little loose in the cage, how far do you sit forward?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Well, so mine is mine is mine is touching the thigh. Mine's touching the thigh. My belly is touching the thigh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kyle, I think you are. I think a good doctor would tell you that you are obese. I think a good doctor would let you know that.
Speaker 2: But I am proud of you showing us. I think I can look that up on the internet.
Speaker 7: Buddy. I don't need a doctor for that. I look that up online. I know that.
Speaker 3: But I'm proud of you. You've recently lost how much? How much weight do we cover that?
Speaker 4: It's been a long time, But I was I said I was up to seventy like two years ago.
Speaker 3: You're at twenty.
Speaker 4: I meant two. I'm at to eighteen. Yeah, but who's kind? Who's nickeling?
Speaker 5: Died?
Speaker 3: It's really good. That's fifty pounds, that's sucking incredible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was too big.
Speaker 2: I was. That makes me want to gain fifty to those fifty You really.
Speaker 3: Could have turned that corner and been you could have got to three hundred age.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I was there. I was absolutely there quite yeah.
Speaker 5: And I would love you like that.
Speaker 4: But it would have been easy. You know what's weird about being two seventies. I didn't even feel to seventy. I kind of felt like I was like, all right, and then I got on the scale.
Speaker 2: Did your calves get huge? Is that you know, like X fat dudes have likes lit calves?
Speaker 7: Yeah, calf No, I didn't get any of it.
Speaker 2: Like you can know you're like, you're you're fat, used to be fat.
Speaker 7: I don't think I got any of the benefits. I don't think I got any of the benefits of being use.
Speaker 2: It's just there's no other besides sick bowling shirts.
Speaker 3: I feel a lot of guys like they are really strong because you kind of have to be strong to lug around all that weight all the time all the time, so like and your is in So then they lose they lose a ton of weight and then they're just like kind of jack stacked dudes, and you're you're kind of like, is that the trick? Well, sometimes that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: It's my jacked instackt with just like the skin situation. Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: It is so wild when you lose that much weight and then you just pick up like a couple of bowling balls and you're like, dude, this used to be on me, Like you know what I mean, Like, that's a lot of fucking weight, bro, It's.
Speaker 3: Well more than a couple fifty pounds.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, bowling balls are like ten or twelve pounds. Fifty pounds is.
Speaker 4: Like four bowling balls, right, Yeah, that's a lot of Yeah, four bowling balls.
Speaker 2: I lost four bowling balls. A dude, A couple does incredible. Actually, man, big ups to me, do a good job. Let's go big up to the human body.
Speaker 3: No, I'm proud of you. Good work. And that's mostly pickleball related.
Speaker 2: So hey, and it was just pickle ball. Yeah, shout out to sell Kirk.
Speaker 3: Shut up to pickle ball.
Speaker 7: Shout out to sell Kirk. Thanks for the paddle.
Speaker 2: Then, my man a hat. Uh well, apology you send me that, net.
Speaker 3: I would love an apology from Kyle since he sort of like zoned out on what did I talking about?
Speaker 2: And you just sort of, well, that's when you zoned out that when zoned out that apologies.
Speaker 3: I was dude, I wasn't thirty nine. I was looking up something to talk about on the podcast. Dude, that's in the market, the restaurant we're going to go to in Seattle.
Speaker 2: I just love this it's a I met Ken Griffith Jr. I think I told you, guys. I met him a couple of weeks ago, and then it was like, I'm bored.
Speaker 3: You know, well, you know what, I guess I'm not getting an apology and that's fine, dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I'll give you.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a moment of gratitude, like I love you and appreciate you.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Hey, I love that, and I love and appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Moments of gratitude.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna add moments of gratitude.
Speaker 2: A moment of gratitude.
Speaker 3: I like that too.
Speaker 5: This is a moment of Gratitude presented by Latter Day Saints.
Speaker 2: Creditudeturdays. Boys, get your merch on. We're for sure not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Latter Days the Boys.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 3: Get your tickets at t I I Tour dot com. T I I Tour dot com.
Speaker 2: So we get like like advisors to be like backwards and upside down because it's such a Saturday for the boys.
Speaker 5: Thing to wear days for the boys a visors Latter Days is for thee.
Speaker 2: Oh I kind of like that.
Speaker 3: But then if you have to wear it, upside down and uh, backwards in order to read it.
Speaker 2: So the font will be upside down. Yeah, so you have to wear bagards and upside yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay.
Speaker 4: Also, I can pretty much guarantee we won't have this merch on the tour. So if anybody who's wants to do this and sell it in the parking lot although yeah mer yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah we might, we might tune into that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't want to hear from my lawyer at the s l C show.
Speaker 4: I want all the bootleg merch. I want all the bootleg merch, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely we encourage.
Speaker 3: It, any take backs, any apologies. We are going to sell some merch. I'm excited to uh to finalize that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh god, I'm gonna give a shout out shout out to USA Swimming Foundation. And I did a game show and uh, I was happy to send them twenty five g's to teach some kids how to swim. We got job drownings. As if people watch that. That was a lit ass and I'm saying lit. I'm saying lit cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was good guys.
Speaker 3: Celebrity family feud Steve Harvey, baby, yeah if honestly, if we could, if we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: I watch a lot of Family Feud.
Speaker 5: That was an excellent episode.
Speaker 2: You guys were next. You're just you're promoting it, We're not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I'm not a part of it. I have no stakes in the game. I would just love to say that that was an excellent episode of Family Feud.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Thanks, Uh. I think that the families really did a great job of carrying the load. My dad was on a good.
Speaker 2: Yes, very I love that I had said Steve Adam and I just just blanking Adam and I not knowing. We're like, we can't, dude, I could have won the game.
Speaker 3: Bob Barker and I know about.
Speaker 5: He's in Happy Gilmour.
Speaker 2: Dude on the press, strong price is wrong? Bitch? Did I tell you guys, I met Bob Barker last week? Hang on a real banger and you got you got to send Tenji's.
Speaker 3: To Children's Miracle Network hospitals. Uh, for the It's just a group of children's hospitals.
Speaker 2: And we're not going to stop listeners from also contributing on the That was the point, just to raise awareness. So you said they sent me this sickle zip up that I'll never wear. Did you say miracle? Did you say miracle or miracle A miracle? Oh Children's Miracle Network Miracle. If you love it, why didn't you miracle?
Speaker 3: You guys say you guys say miracle.
Speaker 2: Miracle, miracle, miracles. I say miracle, miracle cut like miracle.
Speaker 3: Mile Miracle, say miracle mile, miracle mile. This podcast, the fact that we're.
Speaker 2: Going to go on tours, see us, see us trying to pounce your city is no miracle.
Speaker 5: I would love to apologize to the great state of Texas and to the Bay Area, but please be patient, stay tuned. That's second roll out.
Speaker 3: We're tuning out off the podcast. You keep saying how you like, you do not want to go to the Bay Area. That's just so funny to me.
Speaker 2: It is rare. It's almost all he talks about.
Speaker 3: Yes, all you talk about is how you do not want to go to the Bay Area and the Bay Area.
Speaker 7: You left here for a reason, Like I got out of there for a reason. Why would I go?
Speaker 2: He keeps saying, why would I go back?
Speaker 3: Why would I go?
Speaker 2: Where I go? Yeah, we're going to Texas.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see if they're nice to us in the comments.
Speaker 2: Be nice in the compliments.
Speaker 6: Everybody be nice in the compliments, And that was another episode US.
Speaker 3: Got the music would show