Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Zach is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Kylie. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting and maybe get him a second date. But first, Zach, how long has it been since you heard from Kylie?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's been eleven days.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll tell us a little bit about it. How many times you try to reach out to her?
Speaker 3: Probably I think four?
Speaker 4: Now, Oh, okay, when was the last time you hit her up?
Speaker 3: It was, uh this morning?
Speaker 5: Actually, okay, we're trying to understand.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was like four text messages or phone calls.
Speaker 6: I started off with just like a you know, like a funne up text message the next day, you.
Speaker 3: Know, thanking her for a fun night, and then you reply, I spend.
Speaker 6: I waited a few days, yeah, and then this morning I did a little See now that I'm thinking about it, it sounds like totally a fault and it sounded.
Speaker 3: Weird, But I played a little.
Speaker 6: Jazz riff on my harmonica as a voice note and sent it to her this morning.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you like her and that you're making effort to get a hold of her. So now we just got to figure out why she's not into it.
Speaker 5: Tell us about the day.
Speaker 6: Sure, So we went to this rooftop jazz night, hence my harmonica thing this sent this morning. You know, jazz is kind of a gambled probably, but she told me she likes vibes, so I felt like that seemed fitting, you know, Okay, yeah, and we had a we had a great time. She she completely dug it. Uh, I'm really into jazz, so I enjoyed it in her company, and then we grabbed some some tacos after. It just was it sounds like a movie because we like, saund on this curb and we're talking to each other with these tacos in her hands and the moon was out. There's like hot sauce on our fingers. Woman, and then she had, you know, she had this this wild laugh. It was just made me laugh. Every time she laughed, it would make me laugh because the way she laughed, and uh, I don't know, she didn't the weird stuff like I am, like I collect old cereal boxes, vintage boxes.
Speaker 3: I just think it's cool.
Speaker 6: You know, some people collect like old matel toys, and we're like lunch boxes.
Speaker 3: I just don't happened to as a kid. For some reason, I had I started.
Speaker 6: A little collection, and then years later, like I had these really cool old cereal boxes, you know.
Speaker 3: Because which could be weird.
Speaker 6: I'm obviously in the grown adult male and collect cereal boxes.
Speaker 3: But she thought that was really cool.
Speaker 6: She was like respect, you know, and she would ask me about it, and I showed her pixres and I was like, well, you know, she just made me feel good when we kissed also, and it was this for me at least, this adorable moment because we were both kind of awkward, but not not in a bad way, like it was a kiss, but just like we were nervous and both kind of like trying not to mess it up, you know, Like it wasn't lustful, it was it was just like everything.
Speaker 3: Was like sweet and I felt like romantic.
Speaker 7: I like her, And you sound like a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 5: Why do you think you're getting ghosted one?
Speaker 6: I'm thinking maybe sometimes obviously women will love romance in the long run, but sometimes at first it can be a little bit of a turn off. I'm not exactly a metrosexual guy either. I kind of do like the three in one shampoo.
Speaker 5: Okay does she know this?
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean we talked about it because she actually mentioned her ex just briefly, about how he would like moisture his elbows, and she she like likes it when a man takes care of herself. And I was like, I was like, oh, you know is She pointed out, you know, I don't usually I don't use hair gel or anything. I just kind of keep it all natural. I don't work alone either, And I made some little common life, some earth.
Speaker 4: Cented Okay, I'm not sure. I'm not sure what that smells like, but maybe that could be it.
Speaker 5: We'll find out for you though.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you.
Speaker 5: And maybe get you a second date.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, sounds good.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll get your first day follow up, next first.
Speaker 1: Date of follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle Today's first day follow up, and if you're just joining us, Zach Is on the phone, and he's getting ghosted by Kylie. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But before we do that, Zach, why don't you break down your date for us one more time?
Speaker 3: Sure went to a cool jazz place.
Speaker 6: It was the vibe that what I thought was very romantic moments had tacos on a curb, talked about each other, laughed, felt comfortable, kissed awkwardly but in a sweet way. And I've been trying to reach out a few times. It's kind of romantic, sweet intentions and maybe maybe a little too much.
Speaker 3: I guess. Okay, I'm the wife.
Speaker 5: Ready for us to call her.
Speaker 3: Jeez, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, man, I speak to Kylie please.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is kind of Kylie. How are you? This is the Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 7: What's up, Kylie? My name is Nina.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Victoria and my name's Jubel. How are you?
Speaker 8: I actually like listen to you guys sometimes.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, I'm sweet. Well, guess what, Kylie? We got to email about you from somebody an email. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We do a segment on the show called the First Day follow Up. That's where if you go on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. And we got to email about you from somebody.
Speaker 7: Oh god, do you know who that could be?
Speaker 9: I think I know it's Zach, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is Zach. He said he actually reached out to you today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: I know. I've been getting the messages.
Speaker 7: Okay, and you're not responding to them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't want to be an app but yeah, like I ghosted him. I'm not like trying to hide that at all.
Speaker 5: Can you tell us why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So we went out and we went to like this roof top jazz with sing and it was nice and sweet, and then we like grabbed some tacos afterwards, and everything was going great. He was like charming and you know, funny and very sweet too, and then like when we were like eating the tacos, we're talking and then he grabs like a napkin.
Speaker 9: And starts like drawing, and I'm like, yeah, out of nowhere, you know, I think, oh, this is kind of cute, kind of like the you know, in Titanic, when like Mionardo is like drawing case and I'm thinking maybe like maybe you watch that and you know, I don't know, but you know, that wasn't really the problem. The thing is when I looked at the drawing, oh my god, and he keepts saying that he's kind of like a little bit of artist. He has like all these different hobbies. But like the way that he drew me, I kind of like looked like a melt of candle, like I had one eyeball like this huge chin, and I, you know, I don't want to I thought at first it was like kind of like a funny thing that he was doing. So I kind of like made fun of this, said, oh my god, like this kind of like a Pecasso the Bastard type of thing. And then he said like no, no, no, no, no, no, you know this is me. Looks don't matter at all, Like you're just a good person and that's what matters. I'm like, who you are you trying to say that I'm ugly, you know what I mean? And so he became like really.
Speaker 4: Awkward because he drew a melted picture of you.
Speaker 7: You think he called you ugly?
Speaker 10: No, no, because when I made fun of the drawing, he took it like in the way, like he didn't laugh at all, And he just kept trying to say like, oh no, you're like a good person inside and that's what matters.
Speaker 9: And he just kept going and going saying things like that, you know.
Speaker 2: Because he's not good at drawing, or you're just saying.
Speaker 11: If I think, like attraction is a big thing, you know, in the relationship, and if he's not attracted to me, like.
Speaker 3: Can I go with you?
Speaker 9: I don't want to relationship.
Speaker 6: I know you guys said to be quiet, but I just I'm I was like smiling so big from this story and then all of a sudden, I'm like what no, no, no, no, that.
Speaker 3: Picture that I that I drew.
Speaker 6: I was just trying to be I guess in my own odd way, deep in a way like it's it was an abstract little thing.
Speaker 3: It's like I draw abstract art all the time.
Speaker 6: I was trying to say that that I like you for who you are.
Speaker 7: Are you attracted to Kylie Zach thousand percent? Okay? That was her problem.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that is crazy. I had no idea that that was something.
Speaker 3: In the moment. It was like some emotional realism sketch I was.
Speaker 9: I was trying, well, do you think I'm like emotional person, like a tortured person like that, I don't need a man to save me.
Speaker 6: Like, look, if you saw some of the things that I drew, you would get a better idea. This was on a napkin. It was terrible, bad choice. I think you're beautiful despite all the emotional baggage.
Speaker 9: What like that is not helping things at all. Like now you're saying that I'm attracted but like a crazy person.
Speaker 3: Like no, I'm not saying that we're all hurt little duck wings. I just want to fit your wings and mend them.
Speaker 6: Oh k, I'm I'm trying to say, as I see all of your beauty, and I'm not saying that I think you're emotionally damaged. I'm just saying we all have our own things, and whatever it is that you might have, you are so much. I just see all your beauty, is what I'm trying to say. So no matter what else comes with it, your beauty out sh hid everything.
Speaker 7: Do you feel beautiful now?
Speaker 6: Kylie, just because I think you're a beautiful person on the inside doesn't mean I don't think you're beautiful on the outside.
Speaker 3: I think you're gorgeous.
Speaker 6: I want you inside and out.
Speaker 2: Hey, in that case, Kylie, would you like another date with Zach? Will pay for it?
Speaker 9: Cool? I mean, I think like understanding and how it's just kind of cute. But he talks a little two months, you know, and the way he explains saves is a little unique. But like now, I think I understand that, you know, if he's nervous, and it's kind of cute, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like he really likes you, So I mean, I think that's cute.
Speaker 3: Yes, I say, I think, all right, fantastic.
Speaker 6: I actually already have a spot that I'm saying about.
Speaker 3: So thank you, Thank you, Kylie. And I promise if I draw you again, I'm gonna go for realism.
Speaker 6: I think this is the beginning of your healing journey, Kylie, and I'm I'm glad to walk the path with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Jubile's first day follow up