Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show, The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Thursday. You have all most done it. Just hold on tight one more day. Friday's coming tomorrow. The weekend's almost here, and we have a huge show for you tonight. We'll probably divert from politics quite a bit tonight, I don't know, kind of burn out on all this crap. We're gonna touch on a few things though. We're gonna talk about the communists justifying always violent ways. We're now getting puff pieces about fired government workers, voters getting what they voted for. We're gonna say a prayer for the wounded. So far in Epic Fury, there's more than you think. Corporations do not understand the anger that is coming for them, and they should be taking steps to do that now. The government owes you affordable electricity. All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Before we get into anything else the sound bites in the news and everything else, I'm going to read you something really quickly, so let's think it about it. Showed up, got all my emails, Chris handed them to me, says Jesse the US is mostly better, even in bad times than other countries. I know this, but I have looked into the possibly moving to another country if we go communists here. If you have to move to another country, which ones would you seriously consider? It has to be one where immigration is possible. Some make it nearly impossible. Okay, this is probably a good time to remind you that tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Friday. Ask me anything. All three hours belong to you. Email me Jesse at Jesse kellysshow dot com. Back to this, Let me answer the last part of it. First. It has to be a country where immigration is possible. Some make it nearly impossible. Yes, the ones that make it nearly impossible, we are the ones you want to go to. Sorry, that's way it works. Massive importation of foreigners destroys every country, not just ours. Every country. If there's a country out there who's gonna throw open its doors to you and welcome you in, well then they probably welcome everybody in. And that's the place you don't want to go. Now let me answer your question though, with this little story. I have a story for you. Knew a guy once who was a college baseball coach, nothing major coaching at LSU or something like that, but he coached. He was a manager, I should say. He was the manager of a college baseball team. And it was a tiny school, probably one you've never even heard of before. But they had a game. He knew it. It was on the schedule years ahead of time, obviously, but they had a game against much much, much better competition, a school way better than they were, one of those schools that does compete nationally every single year. Now, this manager at this smaller school, he had a pitcher, you know, five pitchers generally on starting pitchers. He had a pitcher who was really dominant against the smaller schools that they played, right, really really dominant against the smaller schools. He didn't have more than one. The others were very average, but this guy, man, he really mowed down all these smaller schools. So coming up to this big game, he made sure that his ace pitcher was super rested and ready, because obviously he had to have that guy pitching against this major college baseball team. Pitcher goes out there, pitches in five innings against this major college baseball team. He gave up five runs, five innings, five runs. I forget how many hits. It was less than ten, but he gave up some hits. But five innings and five runs is not good, certainly not good. If you're giving up a running inning in baseball, that's bad. My buddy's looking at it. It's telling me this story. This was years after it had happened. He's telling me this story, and he's agonizing with himself. Question is should I pull him out of the game. He obviously doesn't have it today. He can't get these guys out. Five runs in five innings. Should I pull him out of the game. I don't know what to do. Guy gives up a rope. It wasn't a home run. I think it was a line drive double. One of the outfield gives up a rope into the outfield. Manager says, all right, that's enough. He clearly doesn't have it today. He can't pitch to these guys. I'm pulling him out of the game. There are four innings left, four innings left. The major team goes on to put up eleven runs in the four innings that were left, and my buddy told me they very clearly stepped off the gas in the ninth inning and put the backups in the starting pitcher that couldn't hang with the big team. He was the only thing keeping them in the game. It's not that he couldn't hang. He was all you had. You had to leave him in there to his arm fell off because if he left game over. People who live in the United States of America and many people around the world, do not appreciate this. Without America, without the existence of a quote free, relatively free country that is this powerful and this prosperous, and this able to be a beacon for freedom to project power around the world. Without a free, wonderful United States of America, even the other countries you might look at and say, wow, that's a first world place. They seem like they've got it together. Maybe I should go there. Those countries collapse like that. Without the United States of America, I don't know what place you would pick. People will say things like Poland. Poland gets swallowed up in half a second without America. Japan first rate power, technological, no question about it. Japan gets wiped off the map by China in fifteen seconds without the United States of America. Israel, I'm Jewish, and at least I have a Jewish homeland there, and I'll be fine in Israel. They're a relatively modern country. Israel gets smashed like a bug without the United States of America. Pick your place on the planet you think is technologically sound in first world and great medical care and great education system. And if the United States of America goes kami, I'm heading to Poland, buddy. If the United States of America goes kami, the whole thing's over. Red America, Red Americans talking about people on the right, anti communists like you and me. I don't think you give yourself enough credit, and maybe you shouldn't, because maybe the thought of this would be too stressful for you. You are the thing holding the darkness of the world at Bay, darkness everywhere, all these third world savages as the jungle starts to close in on civilization all around the planet. The majority of the history of the world is filled with looting and rape and murder and thievery and all manner of barbaric things. We live in the peak of Western civilization, Christian based Western civilization, and those swords are the only thing keeping the barbarians outside the walls. If the United States of America, God forbid, ever, does totally collapse and fall to the communists. There is nowhere else to go, nowhere. You can leave, you can stay, you can give up, throw your hands up. I'm never voting again. You can dig in, fight tooth and nail, but none of that changes what I just told you. I've had this question before, and it's a valid question. And there are wonderful other countries where you can have a first world exists. I understand that they all crumble without the United States of America existing the way it does. I hope you find that to be inspirational and not something that's extremely daunting. I think it's kind of cool that everything relies on you in me. You know, the right wing in Poland. I can't save the world. I'm not holding anything back. I'm happy they exist. I'm happy they've kept the barbarian hordes out, but they're not saving the planet. Japan. You know how much I love Japan, the Japanese people, the culture. They're as first world as it gets. They're not holding back the wolves. You are. And remember it's just Red America. Because Blue America wants us to fall. They're trying to make it fall. You are the one holding it up. I think that's cool. We'll be back Jesse Kelly Vaccian. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. We have all kinds of things coming up on the show. I forgot to mention, probably should have mentioned it in the beginning. Savannah Hernandez is going to join us halfway through next hour. She's that wonderful journalist. She's always out there getting herself into trouble with all these communist street animal groups. She recently got beat up by bunch of them, even though she's just this tiny Asian chick. I think she weighs about one hundred pounds. So we'll check in with her on what exactly happened, what's the latest and worst. Remember when she told us about Remember when she told us for instance, Actually, I'm glad I brought this up then once she told us about the CDL racket in the United States of America. All those big rigs on the road, those big rigs, all them goods to and fro. How many of them are driven by foreigners. Foreigners in many cases who don't even speak the language, don't understand the traffic laws. They got their CDL through shady means these are people who can't even drive the deck on truck and they're out there. It's one of those things that concerns me. I've told you before because I have sons out on the road. They're out there on the road next to your family, next to my family. I brought that up because California they had a gubernatorial debate last night. I hate that that it's the governor's race, but it's the gubernatorial debate. It's just kind of weird either way. How are things in the Democrat Party?
Speaker 2: Should the HP be giving English proficiency test to truck drivers? And if not, would you, as governor push back against the Trump administration on this policy.
Speaker 3: I would definitely push back on the Trump administration, and again, a reckless policy. I would make sure that that officer understands that he cannot discriminate against any driver without having a basis to do so. I understood a little bit of what that individual was trying to say. I couldn't see the signs, but it certainly sounded like he was trying to describe what that particular sign was trying to represent. And so we have to be very careful that we're not profiling consumers in California, drivers in California.
Speaker 1: That's one Democrat. Let's check in with Tom Steyer. What do you say about christer Steyer?
Speaker 4: Where do you draw the line on this?
Speaker 3: Should language proficiency for truckers be strictly enforced, even if it means that some of them will probably lose their jobs?
Speaker 1: You have sixty seven books.
Speaker 4: I agree with what we said, which is we don't know the context of this stop. But what I can say is this racial profiling is illegal, and in fact, picking on people based on the color of their skin in the state of California is illegal.
Speaker 1: Democrats bring foreigners into your country and hand them a license to drive a big rig down the road to wipe out your whole family. And they all promise on the campaign trail that they'll never require those people to speak English. Just the reminder of what we're up against. Now, that's the bad news. Here's the good news. Corey Booker's out there and he's campaigned.
Speaker 5: I don't want the Michigan hand after your loungest primary. I want the Michigan fist. I want that Michigan fist.
Speaker 1: What, Chris, why are you laughing? I don't understand why you're laughing. I think I had some important stuff, Corey Booker. Cory Booker looked out at all those people, all those hands in the air. You know what he thought to him, saying, I.
Speaker 5: Don't want the Michigan hand after your August primary. I want the Michigan fist. I want that Michigan fist.
Speaker 1: Look, that's a lot to take in, all right, Chris stopped making faces. That's a lot to take in, all right. Sometimes sometimes, knowing that Corey Booker is going to make yet another lame attempt to be president, it's a lot to swallow, it is, But I am one hundred confident that he is going to make a hard, hard run at it. And tell me this doesn't sound like a man who's committed to getting you know what.
Speaker 5: The Michigan hand after your August primary. I want the Michigan fist. I want that Michigan fist.
Speaker 1: I am confident in you, Corey. Don't don't doubt yourself. I know when you try to take on something so big that it can be a little bit intimidating. Corey, and I don't probably shouldn't be encouraging a Democrat like this Corey, you can do this, and you know why you can do this. It's not because you want it, that's an obvious thing. It's because you've been training for this for years, years in years what Chris years in years in years and years and years, Corey Booker has been getting over.
Speaker 5: I don't want the Michigan hand after your longest primary I want the Michigan fist. I want that Michigan fist.
Speaker 1: And now he's ready to take the next step. All right, By the way, do you hire Americans? Maybe you don't hire anybody, or at least you don't think you do, but you actually do. When you buy things, When you buy things, when you buy goods, when you buy services, you are deciding whether you want your country handed over to foreigners or whether you want American corporations to hire Americans. I as I've gotten older, have gotten better and better about this. It is now become a top priority for me. I want American workers to have jobs. That's why I love Pure talk so much. Why does pure talk hire Americans? Verizon at and T and T Mobile? They save so much money shipping those jobs overseas. Why would pure talk do such a thing because their CEO would die for this country. Two tours in Vietnam. That's who runs Pure Talk. So when they're out there hiring people, they're hiring Americans. You'll save a fortune. By the way, they're on the same cell phone towers. Stop hiring foreigners. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. By the way, they even have plans with unlimited data for thirty four to ninety nine. Right now, Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. All right. On top of this, note.
Speaker 5: You don't want the Michigan hand after your longest primary. I want the Michigan fist. I want that Michigan fist.
Speaker 1: He wants it. There are also these awesome headlines for The New York Times, And I don't think that I've actually said that too many times in my life. The New York Times has been four years really a treasonous publication that the communists who run it, they've worked very, very hard to subvert and destroy the United States of America. They've worked with government agencies to try to destroy the United States of America, foreign governments to try to destroy the United States of America. This is what The New York Times does. But every now and then they do an article and it's it lifts my spirits and it's about to lift yours. Next the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday.
Speaker 5: Don't want the Michigan hand after your August Primary. I want the Michigan fist. I want that Michigan.
Speaker 1: Fist reminding you that tomorrow is an Ask doctor Jesse Friday. All three hours belong to you. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I have so many good news stories sitting in front of me. I don't know where to begin. That's the lie. I have two, but I just wanted to make it sound like more for radio purposes. Here's one man. Okay, So I gotta lay something out for you here. This morning I found something out. It's kind of a heavy morning. I'm just gonna bare my soul for you here. You know, the old man passed year and a half ago, and so every now and then I would call his phone to hear his voice on the voicemail. I know it's kind of lame, sorry, but I did. I found out they deleted it, so I was kind of having a heavy morning walking around the house, just a little heavy. You know. I'm fine, I'm not weeping or anything like that, but just like, crap, I'm going to miss that. And then I saw this and it lifted my spirits. Ready, thank you New York Times. Here's the headline. A year after USAID's death, fired workers find few jobs and much loss. Isn't that wonderful? Remember? Uh, pause, before we go any further, Remember that USAID was a communist front group, but was a government communist front group. They would steal taxpayer money and they would use that taxpayer money for communist revolutions all across the globe, and honestly, if you actually look at it, clearly some of that money came back here to fund communism here. When Donald Trump got elected and said, hey, Elon Musk, will you start digging into the government books, Elon Musk started digging into USAID and he would post about it, he'd talk about it all the time. He was just flabbergasted at the naked corruption with your money that existed inside this government communist front group. So let's dig into it a little bit, shall we, Just trying to brighten your day, here's this one lady. She was fired by email while on maternity leave, given twenty four hours to clear out her desk, and left with three days of health insurance and no severance pay. She had worked for the US Agency for International Development, what a name or related groups for more than two decades. You ready for this one? Buckle up? She made one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year. That was January twenty eighth, twenty twenty five today. Amy Usello and her husband, who also lost his job. This is maybe my favorite part. When usaid funding for his nonprofit dried up, relied on food stamps, Medicaid and supplemental nutrition, so her husband also blood sucked off the taxpayer dime. Now we get quotes like this quote. We don't know if we'll qualify, miss Usello said. She said her she and her husband have applied for more than one hundred jobs with no luck. Most of their friends don't have jobs either. Now that's the last part I want to drill down on here. Have you ever made one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year in your life? I'm gonna go ahead and venture to guess the end answer is no, because ninety nine point nine percent of people will never make that kind of scratch in their entire life. So don't feel left out if the answer is no. But you no matter what job you do have, the government was stealing your money, and they were handing one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year to a woman, a woman who doesn't have the resume to find a job in the private sector. She's been looking for a year with no luck. So this completely unemployable person in the private sector was bloodsucking one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year of your money. One final great point in the article, nearly all of the agencies sixteen thousand employees were laid off and estimated two hundred and eighty thousand contractors, partners, and local hires worldwide lost their jobs. Let's celebrate. That's a great day. That's a great day when government leeches who've been getting absurdly wealthy off of your money have to finally go experience what you do and try to find work in the real world. And yes, it's aggravating to find out that we pay these people's solid six figures and no private corporation thinks they bring any value whatsoever. It is a little sickening to think about how many of those leeches are still probably there be that as it may, that they are getting let go, that they have been let go, that we fired sixteen thousand of them. I think Donald Trump deserves a big salute from all of us for making that thing happen. Me personally as a well, pretty much, we should eliminate every government agency. Kind of guy. I've been dreaming about reading articles like that my entire life. Now that I get to read an article ord too, you'll have to excuse me if I think that's pretty freaking wonderful. That's awesome. I'm happy about it. Raise a fish.
Speaker 5: I don't want the Michigan hand after your August primary. I want the Michigan fist. I want that Michigan fist.
Speaker 1: Dear top five Napper. Couple things I emailed a while ago saying I was fortunate to apply for ICE. I turned down the offer because I can't risk having communists firing me if they take power. I went for some local jobs. Found out today that a position I wanted that I came very close to getting, I lost that position to a homosexual Mexican mail. According to someone I know on the inside, lost the DEI again, I was fortunate enough to get hired on with my local government. Found out my old position had forty applicants, when normally they may get fifteen to twenty. My old supervisor said most of them had just recently been laid off from what used to be very large worldwide companies. I hope you read this, and I hope someone on Trump's team hears this. Americans here at home need help. So you and I have talked before about the signal lag between you and Washington, DC. That these people in Washington, congressmen and senators and presidents, that because there are so many layers of people between you and them, that oftentimes they don't understand what is happening out there. They don't you know, when you live in Washington, d C. It is it is an incredible bubble. It is I lived there for a year. It's wild. It's such a bubble that you don't know what's taking place in eastern Washington. You don't understand what the mood is in southern Mississippi. You don't understand what people are going through in Nebraska and yes, your whole life is getting these poll numbers and public opinion polls, and so you can read about it on a piece of paper, but that is as real as it gets. Until you are out there actually talking to people and experiencing it, you don't know. And here's the thing about politicians. Certainly, this applies to senators and presidents, no question about it. When you see them out there quote talking to people, it's always just a photoop. They've had to vet all the people beforehand, and the employees have all been lectured beforehand. Hey, don't ask any hard questions or say anything, and they've properly vetted the diners at the diner. When he's asking them about how are the jobs market? Over pancakes, he's not getting a real conversation with real people, so they don't know. So if you are a politician in Washington, DC, or if you are part of a major corporation, I'm gonna give you a warning right now. You won't heed, but you should. Next the Jesse Kelly Show, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday, And do not forget that tomorrow is asked doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in right frigging Now ask me anything, jesseatjessekellyshow dot com always a good time. Now, let me address that signal lag between Washington, DC and of course, Major Corporate America. Major Corporate America has the same bubble problem for much the same reason. If you are a powerful AIG executive at a major corporation, you have a BMW and you have eighty five staffers, and then you have you know, profits and losses and charts and graphs. You spend your life in first class or private jets bouncing around the globe. Look, you have a life, and I'm not insulting that life. Probably a pretty nice life, I get that. But that life, that life is very, very isolated from how normal people, how most people live. So here's my warning for Republicans. Honestly democrats. Do Republicans Democrats and Major Corporate America headline meta That would be Facebook laying off eight thousand employees, ten percent of the workforce amid the shift to AI. So here's the warning the American citizen. The American citizen is mortified by the jobs market already in this country. If there wasn't anything else. If there were no other changes, no other layoffs, no nothing. The American citizen is freaking furious. He has watched not only is country be handed over to foreigners, he's watched his job being handed over to foreigners. We have middle aged people, maybe this is you in older people who have great resumes, who can't find work. Younger people can't find work. If they do, it's dog crap work that it's not something they can build a career on. And I don't care. You can yell all you want, I'm telling you right now. I talk to these people all the time. There is a rage building in the American citizen about the jobs market in this country. It sucks. And so if you are a politician in Washington, DC, see, you better understand that dynamic, and you better understand that with the coming layoffs that are coming from AI and everything else, that rage, the volume on it is about to be turned up, not down. We are at the we are already at one of those kind of the pots about to boil over things. And now that corporate America is shifting to AI, the American citizen's anger at this job's market is going to be white hot, white hot, and so it is critically important for you, the American politician, to understand that one work on the problem, and two speak about it in a way that makes it seem like you understand and you care. And I'll get to corporate America in a moment. Let's talk about Donald Trump, for example. I want to make sure he gets credit for what he said today. Chris dig up that Donald Trump, we don't have the talent. Quote from a while ago. So it was a while ago. Now remember Donald Trumps president. I put you in a bubble. He's a billionaire businessman that puts you in a bubble. So he deals with other people like that. It's just the way it is. It's not bad. No indictment of him. What it was. Business pals tell him, Hey, man, we got to have more foreigners in here, lots of more foreigners. Hey, big d get me some more foreigners. Can we get some more foreigners in here? These Americans they don't have the talent. We need foreigners. And so he went on the news, and man did he catch so much grief when he said.
Speaker 2: This H one B visa thing will not be a big priority for your administration. Because if you want to raise wages for American workers. You can't flood the country with tens of thousands or hundred.
Speaker 1: Also, do have to bring in talent.
Speaker 2: When we got a talent, we don't.
Speaker 1: He repeated it one time the next day at a speech. The outrage was so bad he never said it again. Okay, now that was bad. We got all that. That was the bad. You know what Donald Trump said today. Somebody penetrated that bubble and somebody explained to him what I just explained to everybody. This is what he said on social media. It was a long post. I'm not going to read the whole thing. They're abusing it. He's talking about all these h one bvss and things like that. They're abusing it. I used to be a great supporter of Indians in India until I opened my eyes to what's going on here. White men need not apply to jobs in the state of California, never mind in high tech. I don't care what your qualifications are. You're not getting a job at high tech in California. Your chances are nil. You have to be from India or China because because almost all the internal mechanisms are set up to run by Indians and Chinese. I know it for a fact, and you don't have to argue with it. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't argue with me. Let's give credit to the man where credit is due. He went from we don't have the talent to wait a minute. This has become an ethnic racket where you get hired and then you only hire other people from your nationality, and soon Americans can't find a job improvement. Every goper top to bottom. Write that down and remember it. You better be speaking that way. You better as the anger is about to get worse. And that was for just the politicians. Now let me speak to corporate America, because you're in just as bad of a bubble. When this anger boils over, it's not just going to land on politicians, it's going to land on you. And if your headlines have been reading, ten thousand Americans laid off for AI jobs, three thousand Americans laid off to train their Indian replacements. If these are the if these are the headlines your company has generated, that white house anger is going to come for you too. Consider this a warning politicians in corporate America. The American people are sick to freaking death of having their jobs handed over to various sources Chinese, Ai, Indian. I don't care who it is. We are sick of having a country where we can't find good jobs. You better understand that. And if the consultants around you aren't telling you, fire them and get some people who will, because we are angry about it, very very angry. And that anger gets worse from here, because the losses with AI and things like that will get worse from here. It's the warning we'll move on through other stuff before we move on. I hope you are angry about abortion. I am. It's not something I wish existed, certainly not something I wish was this prev as it is in this country. It's terrible, it's awful, but we we can't pass laws to get out of it. I'm not complaining about the laws, but that's not how we change the abortion culture. We change the abortion culture by introducing mothers to their babies. We do that with ultrasound. Preborn sets up these pro life clinics in these high abortion areas, and they give free ultrasounds to these women who are about to abort their babies. If they can just get her in the door, she chooses life almost every single time. Preborn is saving two hundred lives a day. You have already saved thousands with your partnership with Preborn. Please save another one tonight. Give what you can. If you're a business, write I'm a big check. Look everything's tax deductible. Preborn dot com slash Jesse preborn dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back