Speaker 1: So we have a trender report coming up in just a second, Tony, what's on the docket for this trending report.
Speaker 2: Celebrities are just like us, and this Instagram stalking fail made me feel so much closer to Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 1: Olivia Rodrigo with an Instagram stalking fail and does she have a fence to now We're gonna get to that in a second. Ellie Golding going to be with us on New Year's Eve. I'm just saying, I know it's early, we're still dealing with like getting through the year and Christmas. But on New Year's Eve, make no plans, make no plans, be with yourself, be with people you almost love or love, and turn on the TV and watch it. Going out there to New York after Christmas, roam around, walk around, try and find some spots to put some stages up, all kinds of artists going to be there from eight o'clock until the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: But just don't when you just watch, I'm gonna bring it to you. I hope it pours rain or snow.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't say, oh, it pours rain, because then that's not good for all the people out there.
Speaker 3: But I hope there's like a great to a beautiful snow storm. Wow, I want the snow, I want something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like cozy vibes.
Speaker 1: I mean honestly, I didn't mind it when it poured rain, cold rain one year. Oh exciting, but it would be beautiful. Wouldn't to see snow falling while that performing on stage and the ball is dropping.
Speaker 4: It is magical experiencing that. I'm so glad I got to do it that one year.
Speaker 3: What do you remember most about being there?
Speaker 1: So Siciny leveraged her access to come out and literally get under the ball.
Speaker 4: Mike, Michael and I went, and it was the year before the pandemic, so little did we know.
Speaker 3: I loved you being there though I loved.
Speaker 4: You guys, and I loved being there too. And we cried. We cried when the ball dropped because they start playing was it New York?
Speaker 3: New York is a design and New York.
Speaker 2: New York City and so emotional.
Speaker 4: It is, Yeah, being there and see and experiencing it with everyone around you, surrounded by It's It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Mikayla. It's on ABC. You're probably wondering what channel ABC. Don't worry Okay, Ruby, tell your dad, you know what does he call me?
Speaker 5: Brian Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Telling that guy wants him to watch for some hot poor some of his hot sauce on some chips and watch.
Speaker 4: My dad will have you on.
Speaker 1: You know, Ruby's family makes that hot sauce that's good for a New Year's Eve? And ah, is your family gonna be? I guess are you gonna be with your parents? Randy gonna be watching?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my dad. Well he's like the one you make sure you have Ryan on. Okay, I'm I do.
Speaker 3: I should have him in the promos. Yeah, he would be great. All right.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's get to that training report. So I really like this one too.
Speaker 4: I know it's really like this.
Speaker 2: It's so good because it just makes you feel so much better because I have also done this myself. But the backstory here is Olivia Rodrigo and Joshua Bassett. They played on screen lovers in High School Musical, The Musical the series, and they were rumored to be dating back in twenty twenty. So things got messy when Joshua was seen on a lunch date with Sabrina Carpenter, hence the birth of Driver's License Olivia Song. A couple years after all the Duest settled, fans noticed that Olivia had randomly started following Joshua on Instagram. So Olivia follows zero people on Instagram, so it's very noticeable when she started following Joshua and so people thought she got hacked. But Olivia revealed on the Tonight Show that she in fact was stalking her ex and got caught. So she said, I had this very embarrassing encounter once where I was stalking my ex as one does sue me sorry, and I accidentally followed him because I was stalking him. Oh and so she said, she revealed that she now has a fin staff for stalking purposes. And I just feel so seen because this was me as well. I just got rid of my Fensta two years ago.
Speaker 1: That's not just, but yeah, but everybody's done something in this world.
Speaker 3: It does make your organs turn upside.
Speaker 1: Down when you realize that a you've liked the photo of your ax or something because you're just looking at it, or that you've just started to follow, meaning not to follow. I still don't even know if I would trust a fence stock right.
Speaker 3: Somehow, I think that the fence is gonna reveal to me anyway?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Or when you hand your phone?
Speaker 1: Well, would you do the fince do on your same phone or do you have to get another phone?
Speaker 4: No, you do it on your same phone.
Speaker 3: Do it on the same phone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you switch accounts?
Speaker 3: Ye, that's what I was trying to say. This would trick me, I know you.
Speaker 4: Or the worst when you have a crush or something you hand the phone to your friend and you're like, Okay, this is it, but like make sure you don't like anything and your friend is scrolling all the pictures.
Speaker 3: Opps, Well maybe you don't stalk?
Speaker 4: Okay, everyone does you passed that?
Speaker 3: You guys are past that you've grows ups?
Speaker 4: Oh I don't really stock, but I'm just saying our friends do.
Speaker 3: You don't really stock? I mean there is a e now the door is a jar. Who do you sometimes have a stock? Done? Done?
Speaker 1: Done?
Speaker 3: Do you have a fin store?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have a background.
Speaker 3: You guys have finst I do, but I have had one before.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, there was a whole bunch going on there, so no ruby. Yes, Mikayla, yeah I have one? And how active are you on your fin stuff?
Speaker 5: It depends on what's happening in my life.
Speaker 3: It's just to look at pictures though, right, you don't like send messages that way? Or do you know?
Speaker 5: And I post things that I probably wouldn't post on my regular Instagram.
Speaker 4: Oh for like posting, not stalking.
Speaker 5: It could be both. It's for both.
Speaker 3: It's just so the company doesn't see it. Is that how this works?
Speaker 5: My regular Instagram is more professional than my other one.
Speaker 4: I can I want to see your other instagram?
Speaker 1: You so, how would we find her? Fins so we know what she looks like? But how would you find it?
Speaker 5: It's a funny name. No one's gonna find it.
Speaker 4: I'll find it.
Speaker 2: I really thought Finsto was so you could like watch stories and nobody would see that it.
Speaker 1: Was you, So you could check up on people. That's what I thought, Right, it's like, oh, what are they doing? Then you just torture yourself.
Speaker 4: I think it could be both.
Speaker 5: It's both, yeah,