Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty arm Strong and Keekie Enough Key.
Speaker 2: Armrongt live from the studio c sor it's a dimly lit room.
Speaker 3: You put them the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And today on Wednesday, we're toiling under the title.
Speaker 4: Of Totus forgives, cotis gets Democrats gotus? Or we need to stop paying our presidents by the word oof? Did we need a two hour State of the Union address?
Speaker 3: The wonder I'd be interested in what the thinking is on that.
Speaker 4: I would love to know. I wonder if it's like how they film, you know, some movies, or they accumulate lots and lots and lots of clips that they could use to follow it up. It's like, it's what's important is the next day the echo chamber of the online, the clips online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I was saying yesterday that maybe Trump has this theory as a guy who understands show business better than you know, your average politician, that it's the it's the clips in the echo chamber. She might as well have as many clips out there as possible. How many people watched the whole thing? I mean, I probably watched fifteen minutes of it, which is more than I usually watch.
Speaker 4: Outside of that room. It's got to be maybe double digits fifteen people between forty and forty five. It wouldn't be a lot, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: No, And so maybe Trump must just think it's it's all about the echo chamber and different clips on different topics for different needs in different states.
Speaker 4: So, with the highlight being.
Speaker 3: Uh, putting, the Democrats in the situation of are you going to stand up and make it clear that you prioritize US citizens over legal immigrants or not?
Speaker 4: And they didn't stand. Nope, No, in an excruciatingly long and exquisite moment of ut, do.
Speaker 3: You think do you think if they had that back and could all get together and discuss it, that they would redo it and stand and then explain afterwards.
Speaker 4: Or that's a that's a really interesting question. Probably not because Trump intentionally phrased it just objectionably enough. Oh you think trats? You put them in a box? In what way? Was it objectionable enough?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Your first duty is to American citizens and not illegal aliens? How do you argue with that? What you can? Where's the wiggle room on that? Oh, it's just knowing Democrats in the way they think they couldn't stand for that, which which is precisely as the potus intended proof of where they stand and what their priorities are. That's so crazy. It was a moment, you know, on par with who's in favor of government healthcare for illegal immigrants? Undocumented immigrants and all the yay who's raised their hands on the primary debate stage back in the day.
Speaker 3: What do you what supposed to What do you suppose the vote is on America on that for American citizens?
Speaker 4: Oh? Gosh, eighty eight to six with the inevitable six having an opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it might be higher than that on the if you did it for the whole country, I think more than that percentage of the whole country would sit just out of hate tred of Trump. But just on the face of it, I mean, how do you can You can have every bit of problem you want to have with Donald Trump on the way and forced this and that and blah blah blah blah blah, but to say you don't prioritize American citizens over illegals is nuts.
Speaker 4: If you had Barack Obama say that Democrats would approve eighty percent plus of that notion. Well, yeah, we've played the clips in a lot over the last couple of weeks of Barack and Hillary and Bill Clinton going back in the day of illegals, need to go back home, get back in line, do it the right way, pay a penalty, learn English exactly. So that's how far it's shifted in that amount of time. But wow, I was.
Speaker 3: I was blown away by that. So what would how would Trump have handled it if they stood just turned it into a see okay, so good, we're all in agreement. We need to prioritize American citizens over illegal immigrants. Let's start doing it, which should have been signed and he might have had an ask. I'm glad to see that. Now let's blank. Now let's just start to using e verify in a serious way. But you know, the Republicans are in on it too, in a way they didn't some ways, at least from the camera shots I saw, there wasn't a lot of looking around, like geez, should we stand or not? They seem to be really committed to sitting all of them in their heart, straight ahead, scrolling through their phones.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Wow, the whole thing is nuts. I saw a Bill maher with a reaction. He's a lifelong liberal that everybody needs to go to the State of Union, and he said, and when there's a when there's a Democratic president, all the Republicans need to show. I feel the same way. I think it's just ridiculous to not go. And I will say the same thing if there's a Democratic president next term and a whole bunch of Republicans say, I'm not going to go.
Speaker 4: Listen to those lies. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Show up to the damn State of the Union address if you're a member of Congress and sit there and listen to it, and then comment on it afterwards.
Speaker 4: I quote Representative Angie Craig of Minnesota, I would rather stick forks in my eyes than listen to that. That well, it least at least she's got a colorful quote.
Speaker 1: I would rather stick forks in my eyes than be here tonight to listen to Donald Trump talk about.
Speaker 4: The State of the Union. But this is the People's House that you and I are in agreement, ma'am, honey.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch it either I don't like my brother stick for to my eyes and watch any State of the Union address. We are an agreement on that, but I'm not a member of Congress. And the whole point is the executive branch comes in reports to the legislative branch, so that's your job.
Speaker 4: Show up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm glad I don't have to watch it, and I didn't.
Speaker 4: I think your honey actually did show up. She was explaining that since it is the people's house that oh it feels like she ought to.
Speaker 3: She was just expressing that if she were given in a weird it's hard to imagine how this situation would occur if somebody puts her into a You've got two choices. I'm only two choices, and we're not letting you out of this room until you make one of Okay, you can listen to the speech, or we're gonna jam forks into your eyeballs.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, whoa.
Speaker 3: Let me think that over. I see pluses and minuses. I'll be blinded for.
Speaker 4: Really depend on my site, and yet probably would really hurt. How long did you say the speech is going to be again? Yeah? Yeah? Are they clean forks? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two hours? Come on, now I'd like to see those numbers. How many people you said? It's low double digits, so it's like fifteen peoples wide.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody got time for it?
Speaker 3: I agree, ain't nobody got time for that? Wasn't a heck of a lot of stuff on her hand? A little bit in there. I preferred diplomacy, but barely any did he mentioned Ukraine at all?
Speaker 4: I didn't recall it. Hear it if it happened. Yeah, And I was pleased on a positive note that he did not get to nasty and personal with the Supreme Court justice. I was thinking about that. It was terrible enough what he said last week. So again he went easy, which was good. Somebody got in his ear, maybe Don Junior, maybe Milania.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said it was an unfortunate decision by the Supreme Court, very unfortunate.
Speaker 4: But then he just moved on. And so.
Speaker 3: What I thought with that is, so he's aware that what he did Friday wasn't productive or wouldn't be productive.
Speaker 4: Last night, So then why is he doing it in the first place? Utter lack of discipline.
Speaker 3: But does he He's eighty years old, so doesn't he at this point think you know, a whole bunch of times. I've just like, when I'm really angry, I've said things that turned out not to be a good idea.
Speaker 4: Maybe I hold back this time. You know, You've got a number of factors, and I spend a fair amount of time thinking about this. I'd be happier if I didn't. But you've got the combination of his just boiling boiling resentments against the swamp and the Democrats and the law fair and everything else. And I can't blame him at all for having that level of resentment. So that fuels his machine gun verbiage sometimes. Plus you mentioned his age, he's getting into the old man loses his filter portion of life.
Speaker 3: Oh, perhaps I took in a lot of the punditry afterwards. I took in more punditrary than of the speech. And i'd say of the mainstream media, the left leaning mainstream media, they were pretty positive that this was among Trump's better speeches, if not his best speech that he's ever given. I heard that on like ABC and CNN and CBS places like that.
Speaker 4: It was remarkably positive for a long time, I mean until everybody had left. Yeah, I was watching Mark Hauprin's podcast afterwards, and he thought it was the best interaction of Trump reading a teleprompter an ad libbing he'd ever seen, of the going back and forth and seamlessly regardless of people's feelings about the content. I think that immigration stunt was freaking awesome. I thought that was brilliant landed. That's the only thing that'll be remembered from that. That and the gold medal hockey team, if anything's remembered at all, that those will be the two things a week from now, let alone for history. But and here's here's a question for you. Because I'm in the branding business, Jack, I'm in the image business, the advertising business. Does Jack Hughes get his teeth fixed? Wow? Or does he leave the jagged gape in his mouth? That's his brand, it is, gotta admit.
Speaker 3: If he walks up to me with teeth, I'm not sure I know him without the teeth.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're the guy's mouse Jack, Oh my god. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like the goalie getting a presidential medal of whatever it was.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a little silly. He's a really good goaltender. I'm not sure that puts him up there with the war hero and astronauts. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You on me the other old level for hockey once every fifty years, and he was the reason. Eh, what's the harmac the values above?
Speaker 4: It will be fine, We'll be fine. I don't know. The hockey moment was good though, I liked it. Oh, it was lovely. And I tell you what those young men and we're gonna grab you a couple of clips. But Brett Baar talked to the Kuchuck brothers and also mister Hollibeck, the goalie. They are primming with patriotism and love of the American people and tried that they could represent their beloved country.
Speaker 3: According to the New York Times, they allowed themselves to be used as political pawns, which damages the entire gold medal win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, watch your teeth, New York Times editors. We should start the show officially.
Speaker 3: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is as Wednesday, February twenty fifth, the year twenty twenty six, were Armstrong and getting We approve of this program.
Speaker 4: All right, let's begin officially according to the FCC rules and regulations, here we go, leaping into action at mark.
Speaker 3: If you agree with this statement, then stand up and show your support.
Speaker 4: The first duty of the.
Speaker 2: American government is to protect American citizens, not illegal arians.
Speaker 4: Been that shame. You should be ashamed of yourself. Not standing out, You should be ashamed of yourself. To me, the best part of that that we edited for time was how long the applause went on. It went on a long time because the Republicans were just delighting in just the moment and keeping the Democrats sitting through the roaring applause. It was all. It was something.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you do yourself no harm as the Democrats to stand for that, and then if you have to an election or a speech or whatever, explain you know the nuance of it.
Speaker 4: Fine, we protect everyone, all human beings. There you go, I solve it for you. Find the Republicans. That's of political commercial of course, that is gonna do. That's what Trump wanted.
Speaker 3: They're gonna run the hell of out of that leading up to the midterms every congressional race in America.
Speaker 4: And they probably had twenty million views online already.
Speaker 3: And they should. It's crazy. It's a crazy stance. Yeah, Okay, we've got Katie's headlines on the way. Stay tuned, we beloviated.
Speaker 4: We're beloviators, so we got to get right to Katie's headlines. Mm hmm, let's figure out who's reporting what it's Lee Strow with Katie name Katy Bobby.
Speaker 5: Usually do the top three for the the Alphabet networks, but I'll just give you one from CNN. Representative Al Green escorted out of House chamber early into Trump's speech after his protest.
Speaker 4: Good for him. I just retweeted Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib screaming wild eyed and red faced at the infidel president who runs the Infidel States of America. Yeah, that was something, man, boyer. They not only hate Trump, they hate America. I'm stopping before I say too much.
Speaker 5: From the Washington Post Iranians, I have Venezuela for him.
Speaker 4: Hints of Trump's next move, I'm sure. From the Wall Street.
Speaker 5: Journal, Bill Gates apologizes to Foundation staff over Epstein ties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said he did nothing illicit, He saw nothing illicit, but he shouldn't have hung with the guy. And by the way, I've had two Russian lovers. Let's just get that out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: From the New York So essentially, yeah, oh, I didn't catch you had two affairs with Russian women, okay.
Speaker 5: From the New York Post, Kamala Harris refuses to rule out another White House run quote, I haven't decided.
Speaker 4: Oh please run, please, that's why dying wish. I'm not dying overall time slowly from time, Uh please run Gavin YouTube from.
Speaker 5: The New York Times. Ukraine wants to join the EU quickly and that won't be easy.
Speaker 4: From USA Today, there's a.
Speaker 5: Toxic new dating trend called ghost lighting. It's even worse than ghosting. It's a combo of ghosting and gas lighting, where they'll drop all communication only to reinitiate contact later as if nothing happened.
Speaker 4: All right. That a work.
Speaker 5: Study finds AI estimates time of death more accurately than standard methods used today.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's now, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: If AI could take in all the information about you and put it together in a way that humans never have and figure out, yeah, you got until about June seventh, twenty thirty two. I don't think this is that what the story is about now.
Speaker 5: It's after someone passes away to pinpoint their time.
Speaker 3: Gotcha protection I died, which AI probably will be able to do.
Speaker 5: And finally, from the Babylon B Democrats announce State of the Union response will be delivered by bad Bunny.
Speaker 4: Ha ha.
Speaker 3: This whole game, I just, I just the whole thing is nobody will think about this at all in a week, I mean at all.
Speaker 4: The response blah blah the midterms blah blah blah, rallying the bass and blah blah blah, the academy bah bah blah bah feeling their pain blah. It is. It is the definition of a pseudo event. To look it up.
Speaker 3: It's created and then and then reported on as if it as a tornado or something.
Speaker 4: It exists to be talked about it exactly yea, And here we are suckered into it still well, the whole Democrats not standing to prioritize Americans over illegals is something. Oh yeah, that one will have legs. As Michael said, that'll be in the ads everywhere for a long time. We get a lot more on the way. I hope you can stay here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: In New York City, meanwhile, the police are investigating an incident you may have seen online In Washington Square Park officers were pelted by snowballs. The police commissioner and union say this was a criminal act. Mayors Iron Momdami tried to diffuse the situation, saying officers deserve respect, and he joked if anyone should be pelted, it's him.
Speaker 3: Did you see that that attack on the cops with the with the ice balls, if you've ever just heard about it, been involved in snowballfy, you can form them into I kind of snow ice balls that will do serious damage. It's not as childish and fun as it always looks on TV.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you can pack them tight and throw them hard and you know, break your bone or somebody's.
Speaker 3: There are bloody faces in some of those cops. Yeah, that's that's awful.
Speaker 4: Well, you have a situation where, for instance, Rashida Talib wore an f ice pin with the words spelled out to the State of the Union address last night. That's federal law enforcement. That absolutely contributes to people's attitudes toward law enforcement. Yeah, you know, I just came across a phrase. It's in my mind. Maybe i'll bring it up here. I was reading a.
Speaker 3: Newsletter that I read every single day from Wide World News, written by Mark Alpern, and he had this phrase in there. He's just talking about how different people saw the speech last night in different ways, and we'll play more clips of it later, as we do with everything now. But he said the country's divisions feel not only political but almost anthropological, and I thought, wow, I have not heard it put that way, but that is exactly right. It feels like some giant like evolutionary cleave has occurred.
Speaker 4: That's such an interesting way to put it. Yeah, Thomas Sowell, I think, is nodding his head in agreement. The the gulf between the two sorts of people read a conflict of visions has become enormous, and our bonds of friendship and brotherhood, to paraphrase Lincoln, have like been frayed. So we don't have the Yeah, I think he's I think he's crazy about some stuff. But he's my fellow American, he's my fellow California and Illinois and whatever. He's a member of my church, he's my brother in law, whatever. So that's it's fine. It's that's much more important than our differences. We've also lost that, so we've been able to drift, like emotionally much farther apart than me we ever have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, the whole you know you will not date someone who voted for the other person for president, thing which is brand new, I think, certainly in modern history.
Speaker 4: And just seems absurd to those of us who don't think that way. On the other hand, I'm not a twenty five year old guy, and every woman I have coffee with is like a foaming mouthed f ice f Trump, radical gender theoriespounding lunatic.
Speaker 3: I might just think, I'm not going down that road. Again, Well, it doesn't take two to tango. It takes one to tango. If you've got one person in the pair that is of the I won't tolerate anything other than my point of view, it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Well. Yeah, in fact, I'm sorry I went too far. I overproved the case. If you will become aware, as a moderate to conservative male that the only acceptable stances for your progressive women is to agree with them, you just would never go there. You'd think, okay, fair, fair enough, all right, you've you've you've made yourself sclare almost nobody.
Speaker 3: I'm watching Senator John Fetterman's on Fox this morning in his sweatshirt, and I know he hated the fact that Democrats didn't show up and where some were behaving badly. But outside of him, there's just there's just not a lot of voices saying, what's what's the endgame of this?
Speaker 4: If we just keep.
Speaker 3: Going further of now we don't show up, Now more of you don't show up. So okay, we've lost this common thing. We just keep losing more common things. We're all just talking to you where everybody's preaching to the choir?
Speaker 4: What do you see the endgame as? So this is uh, you're right, yeah, that's a great rhetorical question. This this is not an original thought, and it's been run up the flagpole kind of once or twice. But the Unity Ticket, the Marco Rubio and Josh Shapiro, the all Oh ticket, like a moderate Republican although Mark is certainly hawkish on defense, and a moderate Democrat Unity ticket. Would America respond with, oh, thank god? There was a brief chance of that in eight Is that when McCain and momentum, that's right, McCain and uh, well they were a Lieberman right, Well, there was top prior to that, McCain and Carrie running together at one point. Which cycle was that?
Speaker 3: And that was a behind the scenes thing that never made it into the public, but they it was kind of got discussed, and I forget which one of them shot it down. I think Harry. But they recognized at that point where we were, and maybe maybe we should try what you're talking about, some sure unity ticket, which might have been a good idea.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would like to see how that would play out. Would you just get destroyed by first of all, the two parties have so much interest in making sure no third party ever gets a sniff of anything, correct, So that that way that would help the duopoly though, or would that hurt it? I think it might help it. Boy, it what an interesting thought experiment. I got to think about it for a while. My mine's moving best slowly. I was up way too late last night.
Speaker 4: Speaking of electoral politics, Jack, we've buried the lead. Congratulations to the winner of a landslide victory. Editorials in his capital's newspaper called him, quote the greatest person in the world. Well done, Kim Jong Kim Jong un, who has won re election in North Korea. Wow.
Speaker 3: I don't think I knew that he has the fake elections. A lot of your dictators do, but I didn't know he actually went through the whole election process.
Speaker 4: It's not a super frequent thing. I think he just does it when he wants to watch people dances to that particular too.
Speaker 3: But do they actually have polls and people go out and vote and stuff, or does he just announce that there was an election or I'm not one hundred I don't know what the mechanics of it are.
Speaker 4: They actually have an a and people go out and vote. But this is actually some pretty amusing writing by Tim Martin in The Wall Street Journal. It was a lateral move for Kim Jong un, merely retaining his top spot atop North Korea's ruling Workers Party, but the appointment won lavish praise in the regime's largest newspaper on Wednesday. His re election as party general secretary finalized this week at a rare political gathering resulted from Kim. Oh. I guess it was like a congress got together. It resulted from Kim spear heading quote unimaginable achievements, according to the editorial, in five years that would take other centuries to accomplish. According to an editorial in North Korea's Rodong Sinmun, which I read every day. If you don't read the Rodong Sinmun. Jack, you don't know what's going on in the world. North Korea under Kim's rule reached quote absolute military power at the highest level, the editorial read. The forty two year old dictator was also credited with having performed three miracles, personally overseeing the rescue. Yeah, so like becoming a saint. Maybe canonization it's in the air, Jack, it's in the air. He personally oversee the rescue of oversaw the rescue of citizens from a major flood, reviving that hard hit area, completing work on a modern greenhouse farm. Dear respected Comrade Kim Jong un is the greatest person in the world. The editorial red actually said that by Barry Wise, it probably reminds you of working at the New York Times. Wow, the greatest person in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I might say, could we tone that down just slightly.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it seems a little showy. Tone it down. Oh man, you're gonna be eaten by dogs by sunset. The reinstatement of Kim as General Secretary brought bought, brought boundless joy it quote guard posts, workplaces, and home windows. The editorial read, our future is infinitely bright and promising.
Speaker 3: As people fight to the death over colonels of corn because they're starving all over the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do mention the nation's widespread malnutrition, poverty, and human rights abuses. Yes, plus and this is interesting. This is interesting too. It's getting tougher and tougher to indoctrinate young North Koreans because there's more and more illicit foreign media filtering its way into the country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting because I was going to say, for a lot of those people, like in the Congress, they grew up in North Korea.
Speaker 4: I don't know how.
Speaker 3: How crazy they know that that is, because since they've grown up there and they've been told that their whole lives, I'm not sure how nutty they perceive that to be.
Speaker 4: Another really good question, and I, interestingly enough came across something that I think tends to answer it. And this gets back to a couple of things we've talked about a number of times. Number One, the first thing that's implanted in your head wants to stick. Somebody teaches you a word is pronounced in one way, and then they come back twenty minutes later and say I was I was wrong. I was wrong. The word is pronounced this way, you will stick to the first one for reasons of neurological science that I can't comprehend. Second thing is, and we all know this, You've got to indoctrinate the children. That's why the neomarxists moved from the factory floors to our nation's schools and are indoctrinating your kids into radical gender theory and hating white people and the rest of it. They've been horrifically successful in perverting the minds of the young, which brings me to the interesting thing I read. It was a North Korean defector who said it was unbelievably hard to get adoration for I think it was Kim Jong un out of his head. He said, even rationally, I see what the West is, and I see how horrible North Korea was, but I still have to work to get it out of my brain. Yeah, I've heard that, which I found so interesting.
Speaker 3: I've read about that over the years with Hitler or Stalin or all kinds of different people, that it's really hard to let go of that even when you intellectually know it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like falling out of love when I mean, you know she's moved on it's over, and you've got to practically like powerwash your brain to get those pathways rerouted. So it is with dictators and radical politics. Well, congratulations to Kim being reelected. I guess Seth Meyers had a joke about this.
Speaker 7: North Korean leader Kim Jong unn was reelected yesterday as the head of the ruling political party. I think because he got out and really talked to the people, unlike his opponent who never left his grave.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: But so when they announce in that congress he's won, everybody he's not.
Speaker 4: We're whelming victory and he is not.
Speaker 3: And we declared him the greatest person in the world, and everybody just cheers, and nobody even you don't even dare look sideways at the person next to you, like, can you believe this?
Speaker 4: Because he ain't get fed to dogs. I read a story the other day, one from North Korea, one from the Soviet Union where the security forces were watching and gathering like that and figured out who stopped clapping first. Oh, and put him to death. Wow to death? Wow? Yeah woo. That's rough.
Speaker 3: So what'll play some more clips from last night's State of the Union address about a variety of topics an hour two. We've got mailbag on the way next to here. Okay, I just read the whole thing about Bill Gates apologizing to Gates Foundation employees yesterday and about the affairs.
Speaker 4: We got to talk about that later. That's an interesting story. But first of freedom loving quote of the day, I have switched dovetailing with our discussion of North Korea to this fabulous quote from Barbara Demick, who wrote Nothing to Envy, Ordinary Lives in North Korea. She's got to be a fascinating book, she says, and I quote North Korean defectors often find it hard to settle down. It's not easy for somebody who's escaped to totalitarian country to live in the free world. Defectors have to rediscover who they are in the world that offers endless possibilities. Choosing where to live, what to do, even which clothes to put on in the morning is tough enough for those of us accustomed to making choices. It can be utterly paralyzing for people who've made decisions, who've had decisions made for them by the state for their entire lives. That's really something. It really is the way you can twist human minds is amazing. Mail bag Trompson note mail bag at Armstrong e Getty dot com is the email address mail bag at Armstrong getty dot com. Sue b Right this speech. I thought this speech was great? Why are you so judgmental about it? Here was wonderfully, Here's wonderful, especially pointing out the Dems are crazy? What was I judgmental about? Other than the length? I can't imagine if we're not worshipful enough. Apologies Bob from Cammel Rights. State of the Union best show ever. Gentlemen, we watched the entire presidential production in my lifetime. I'm sixty two, probably the best over ever. I usually can't stand watching these things, but Trump entertained for almost two hours. The event flew by as we laughed, fell proud of the Americans, and cheered as he hammered the Dems over and over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the pacing, because Trump is an entertainer. The talk for a while, introduce a guest, and almost all of them are really interesting war heroes.
Speaker 4: And all kinds of stuff like that. Talk for a while, introduce a guest. That was a good idea, so interestingly, my freedom loving quote of the day was going to be from Friedrich Engels about centrally planned economies and absolute proof that there's some ideas so idiotically an intellectual could hold them. And on that topic, Jeff from North Carolina sends along a picture from Trier, Germany. He says, I was originally in Truer, Germany, Germany, came across a statue of Carl Marx. At this point, I was completely unaware I was in his birth town not too far away. There's a gift shop with tons of Carl Marx's merchandise. Lol, Carl Mark swag. Oh my gosh, what percentage of that is bought ironically and what percent sincerely by college miseducated idiots.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, I would absolutely buy a pin or a magnet or whatever.
Speaker 4: If they have, like Riley sarcastic Marx t shirts, I would have to have one of those. I mean, I am Michael Joe Geddy cold Warring exactly. I mean, come on, I have to buy one of those shirts. Getting back to the whoops, I had that out order poll Getty. Yes, Cold Warrior. There, it is right on time. Trump the topic. Oh Antonio writes, the truth is obvious. Trump is a rich man among a sea of money whorese. Can't blame a whrror. They were born that way. Have a nice day. Wow, Oh, drop the mind? Not sure I followed that. Drop the keyboard. That's tough to argue with. How about this from Anthony about this State of the Union address. Never before has such a scoundrel tried so hard to bask in the achievements and heroisms of others. It wasn't a speech, it was stolen valor. Okay. Wow. Then this in contrast from Aaron. He sent along a video from Twitter of Rashida Talib what's her name? Ilhan Omar and a couple of other characters from the Democrats who were all seated together. Hilarious. They placed the jihadi, the pirate, and the tranny in one place so they could shout together like vitriolic savages. I don't know about the term tranny. Wow. Which one's the pirate? The Somali pirate? I get it? Oh, Aaron, Aaron, Aaron, No, No, do better? Be better? Does anybody know what she was shouting? Have you heard that? Well?
Speaker 3: I watched the video there shouting by I couldn't tell what she was saying, though.
Speaker 4: You should be ashamed you killed Americans and something else. Okay, but I tell you what, it was not performative. They were wild eyed with hate. Right, yeah, perhaps getting Trump will be their jihat. Moving along, boy Z dog, you shows that word accidentally, what z dog rights? Dear JACKI and Joe am I the only one who thinks the USA gold medal hockey goalie Connor Hellibuck should be having as many progenies as possible. With the USA Olympic women's gold medal hockey team starting in twenty forty six, the US teams would be unstoppable. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Well, I don't think we have forced Olympic breeding programs in this Chinese dog, but like China, and certainly they will couple with whomever they choose. I wonder how political the women declining the invitation was and how logistical it was the invitation to go to the SOO.
Speaker 3: The logistical problem of it makes sense to me. They're already all going back home.
Speaker 4: You are a liberal. You're covering up for the progressive women's hockey team.
Speaker 3: What And they all sang the national anthem together on the podium, swaying back and forth, and I didn't see any anti Americanism out of them.
Speaker 4: I'm swayed back. I think the other thing now well, argued Armstrong and Getty