Speaker 1: Hey, Sauce on the side, not really sauce on the roadside anymore, because we're back in the studio. We have planned to do one final episode on the road, but Diamond slept through the whole thing, so we couldn't. Yep, Sorry, yeah, what do you have to say for yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm still tired. He's still tired. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: But as we're discovering, Josh thinks he's getting sick.
Speaker 3: Or maybe I'm just tired too, Like it's the first day back from being off for a while. I had to wait. Andrew made me wake up early this morning.
Speaker 4: Andrew made him wake up. Okay, did you now guys?
Speaker 1: We're here early? He was here early for him.
Speaker 4: I said I wanted to go five thirty, he claims I said six. So then I sent a text while he was sleeping and said five thirty okay, thinking.
Speaker 3: A taste, and I'm sleeping thanks.
Speaker 4: Just to reconfirm, like, hey, I figured if you wake up before five thirty. He would have looked at his phone and been like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I do that all the time. I wake up at you know, two am, and first thing I think I was, you know what, let me look at my phone and see if fan yourew texted me.
Speaker 4: I don't know what your sleeping patterns are. I don't know if you wake up and then just like while you're going for a pee or something, just like, ooh, well I'm back to bed. Oh do I get any texts? And then put it down. I just thought that maybe you would check.
Speaker 1: So what did you guys get here? You got here early.
Speaker 4: By six fifteen ish.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really early. Did you drive? Yeah? Wow? So when so Josh always comes this way, so he like walks past the studio window. So when you guys walk into the building, do you separate?
Speaker 3: I walk this way because I feel it's easier to come to the head of Diamond.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, he loves me cute.
Speaker 1: That's nice. And why are you guys living together right now?
Speaker 3: Because I don't have an apartment, which is.
Speaker 1: Why he had to leave early because he's moving right. Yeah, he missed. I mean, I'm not gonna lie. You missed the best part of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm being told. You guys are just trying to make me feel bad for leaving.
Speaker 1: It was pretty amazing. Well, Diamond doesn't think that was the best part. Diamond had a different best.
Speaker 3: Getting eaten by a bear probably not the best person get eaten.
Speaker 1: Did anyone get scrap? Did anyone even get approached?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, she's a thick ums. The bear might have wanted a little taste, you know.
Speaker 1: Was she talking about me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: The best part, Josh was definitely therefore he recorded it, which I'll be thankful to you or grateful to you forever for Andrew being pulled back into that damn boat. Ten out of ten experience. I can't say it enough. It's the best.
Speaker 3: Did you expect him to just do all the work, because that's what it almost felt like in the video, like you expected him.
Speaker 1: You didn't move either, Josh, and I put my little hand on his button, pushed him.
Speaker 3: You should be thanking me for recording this moment or I would have been lost to tie him and no one would be able to see it. But now the entire internet and nose of this.
Speaker 1: Well, well, Charlie had to pull a wet Andrew out of the water.
Speaker 4: We heavier it was, But you know, I tried. I was really If you look my legs, I'm kind of like, I don't know trying. I'm trying. I knew I didn't want him to do all I felt I was being recorded in the first place. Don't embarrass yourself. Clearly I failed. But yeah, that's pretty good though.
Speaker 1: It's great. So that was your highlight. That was your favorite part of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I was that was the best part.
Speaker 1: What were you saying?
Speaker 3: I would just say something that would get me yelled at. So I'm not here, you got to say it. Well, Diamond didn't help either.
Speaker 1: He didn't, of course he didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I was fighting for my life.
Speaker 3: You were up, Merry, go round of giggles, that's all you're doing and laughing totally.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to make sure that I was stayed above water.
Speaker 1: So how would you have not stayed above water if you just helped Charlie with one hand? Yeah, let me help you out, Charlie. Charlie probably has a like pinched nerve in his back like Andrew does. Right now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 3: Did he dunk you first? I don't remember, I know, yeah, they yeah, pushed down and then the use of your life jacket popping up out of the water as momentum.
Speaker 4: There was no momentum that was. I was a full boulder that he was bringing back on board.
Speaker 1: And you know, I have a lot of respect for people who can actually get themselves back in the boat without help. Oh yeah, that'd be incredible. When the raft boat whatever you.
Speaker 4: Want to call it, it's the worst.
Speaker 1: It's much higher than you think. Yeah, you're starting from nowhere and you're soaking wet. Yep, bad plan for us to jump in that one. Thanks for doing that, Andrewome. And by the way, the reason I wasn't going to is because I thought it was like a pull over. Everyone's going to jump in and people are going to be swimming. Every other raft just passed, so what had just been me swimming, which essentially it was just us swimming anyway, which is why I was like, no, it's okay, we don't have to do this.
Speaker 4: But then I supported you and said, you know what f it and you got a diamonds. Yep, you're welcome the best.
Speaker 1: That was your highlight? What was your highlight? Andrew?
Speaker 4: I really liked going to the sun Road. That was probably my highlight. I liked everything about it. It was really nice, even though it was terrified the whole time of driving off the Cliff, I still loved it. It was great, and you should be proud of me that I did not speed on that road at all. Oh my god, I was going slower than the speed limit the day.
Speaker 1: Before it was closed for ice and snow. So I'm really glad that you weren't speeding off of And there's like not one barrier, which I appreciate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was terrified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we found out one of your fears too, which we're gonna get to in a second. Josh, what was your favorite part?
Speaker 3: I like the stars, but also the Lamar Oh Lamar Valley. Mr Valley was like probably the closest thing you're gonna get to like Africa in the United Like just like animals everywhere, herds of them just running around and knock finched in and it's just like it's our version of like the Serenghetti, right, Like that's what they said.
Speaker 1: It is like it's like the North American Serengghetti, which it totally was.
Speaker 3: It would be amazing to like live there and like that. You're like lunch break, you just go to the park and do.
Speaker 1: You imagine I would do it all the time. I would in retrospects. So the stars I think were one of my favorite things, which Diamond and Andrew chicken out of doing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I have something else about that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 3: Well, I can wait, or if I don't want to, you're.
Speaker 1: Not being rude. I okay. So the stars I really liked, and I also really liked the trail, the Avalanche trail where we saw the bears. I enjoyed the encounter with the bears, and I enjoyed the lake that was at the end of it because it was incredible, beautiful. Why do you make of that, saying face Andrew.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just it was not for me the bears. I was a little bit fearful for my life.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Once was great and that would have been a fun experience and been like, okay, well I was scary. The second time it was like, this is annoying, and now I'm worried that these bears are going to charge me.
Speaker 1: I'm in the bear's home and I'm annoyed that the bear is here.
Speaker 4: It's not them, it's the people around the bear that annoyed me, because in my head, all the picture was the bear charging through them in direct beeline to me.
Speaker 1: That was never gonna happen. I felt so safe and secure with all of the dummies around us, because I just thought someone's gonna get bitten. It's not gonna be us. We're not the ones fucking with them. There's this whole row of dumbasses trying to touch the baby, trying to take pictures of this thing as it's crossing probably ten feet in front of them, terrifying. Andrew and I were behind a wall of humans with bear spray.
Speaker 3: I was like, we're fine, this is a cub too, right two.
Speaker 1: First time all the cubs, and that actually did scare me for a second.
Speaker 3: Why we would scare me where's the mother? But destroy you?
Speaker 1: And we couldn't see them all. Yeah, that was that was scary. However, again Andrew's backing up and it's going in the same direct. He's going in the same direction as the bears. We just had to walk up and around and we were fine.
Speaker 4: There was a clearing back back down a hill, so I'm like, if I just keep going, I'll get to the clearing and I'm just walking away to a more open area versus through to go god knows where where there's a whole beach full of snacks for all these bears to eat.
Speaker 1: That is not untrue. So all these people were eating snacks on the beach, which is very stupid. Yes, very stupid of them, but again they're gonna get it, not us.
Speaker 4: You say that back, you couple agreed with me, you cannot. Well, we think they're Canadian. I'm convinced they were Canadian.
Speaker 1: They're really nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, there was that whole beach full of people. You can't tell what wild animal is going to do. So no, they would have come for me. I just know it.
Speaker 1: They have it, and they didn't. So you're fine. Everything's okay, Yes, Diamond, I.
Speaker 2: Have one thing to say. Andrew really loves you. Okay, he really loves you.
Speaker 1: Actually, he was really fearful of what was going on with you.
Speaker 5: I think that Josh is the reason why there was all this melee because he left early and left Andrew in the middle of both of us. Right, So we have I've said this. I don't think I've said this on the podcast yet, but Andrew is what solidified my decision to go back with people that I didn't know, because at one point I said no immediately there are three bears there. I said, fuck that, I'm out of here. Right, okay, you there was no change in your mind. You were going to see that damn lake no matter what it was. It could have been literally it was so close right Andrew. I heard him in the distance. I don't think he meant to be that loud, but he goes, oh, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not doing this. I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this. He said it like three times. Once I saw him do that, I was like, fuck, no, it's not happening. Andrew, lets go. And then he was like stuck in the middle, and he's like, we need to keep going. I'm like, fuck you, I'm not going anywhere. You guys, be great, have fun. Take the bear spray. I got to go. Me and my girl Jenna. We were out okay, yep.
Speaker 3: But you had a junior ranger with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, nobody that I am a junior ranger.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's a bear.
Speaker 1: I could pennant. They're friend shaped. It was so cute. It was so cute. But I didn't try to touch it. I didn't get closer. I backed away and we got to the most beautiful lake ever. It was so pretty. Josh would have loved it.
Speaker 3: Yes, this was kind of what I wanted to bring up because I heard rumors. I wouldn't say who told me. Someone told me they may or may not be in this room that you then did not horseback ride Diamond. You were sick, but for meals, you all of a sudden didn't become sick.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I had my French fries and also paid for the pizza that I had that night because on the plane the next day, my stomach was literally and not the entire time.
Speaker 3: Were you truly like tapped out?
Speaker 5: Like this is just too much of things, but my stomach was. I threw up like three times. My sister says that she thinks that I was nervous and just didn't want to admit it, but I as well, Okay, my stomach was fucked up to the point where this is t m I but I feel like you clearly Andrew doesn't believe me.
Speaker 2: For two days, two days.
Speaker 5: When I got home, my ship was black for two days black, Yes.
Speaker 1: Like the color black color. There's not blood in there, because that's like a whole different thing. I don't know, but it was black. Were you drinking in the morning.
Speaker 5: Not not just the time that we stopped drinking it on the trip.
Speaker 1: How regular are you like when you go Could it be like a few days prior?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm trying to think of the why are we.
Speaker 3: Going like a dark brown or black? Bad? It was dark?
Speaker 1: Are you sure there's no blood?
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure there was no blood.
Speaker 3: Blood turned black?
Speaker 1: Then, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Stomach maybe brown, very dark. I should have taken a picture shot. I was shocked. I was shocked, shocked, But usually I'm pretty regular.
Speaker 5: But the day that we flew back, I couldn't poop like I pooped the night that we got back from dinner, and then on the plane the next day. My stomach was bothering me the entire time. But it felt more of like I wasn't queasy anymore. It just was hurting.
Speaker 1: So it could it be what Josh now has well?
Speaker 2: No, does your stomach hurt?
Speaker 3: My stomach doesn't hurt. I'm just feeling very tired and cold, okay, and I'm worried.
Speaker 1: That it could be a hangover. Yes, cool, cool, cool? What did you want to say about the stars? You said you want to say something else about that.
Speaker 3: No, I wanted to bring up Diamond. Uh uh, because I heard that you were maybe over it towards the end.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was over it, but I wanted to go horseback riding to go.
Speaker 4: Hammer was going to be your horse.
Speaker 1: She would Hammer. But we sort of talked about this on the Big Show today. I think it would have been great if you had a horse like Andrew had. Andrew had this really reliable giant stallion named Ted who was just like everybody was like, oh, we love Ted. Ted's great, He's the best horse ever horse.
Speaker 4: He was great, the best.
Speaker 1: I got a dumb ass psycho horse whose name was half Nick, who didn't want to do anything. They were like, oh, he's going to test you. He's going to test you the whole. Why would you give a beginner a horse that's going to test them. You're a Parker girl. Now I'm a cowgirl too.
Speaker 4: Apparently cowgirl is a lifestyle spirit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they were like, you handled that horse. Uh huh, uh huh.
Speaker 6: That thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not even kidding you because Andrew heard it because I was at the back of the line, which again also makes no sense.
Speaker 4: Because your horse was a bully and kept he.
Speaker 1: Kept the other horses in line. Yes, but my horse was waiting for all the other horses to like do stuff, and then he would just run, like just run up behind him. I was like, ah, this is terrible. It's actually very scary being on a horse that you have no idea what to do with. So that was great, and I'm glad you didn't get a horse like that because you would have been done and there was no place like you remember how you were like, if I don't like it, can I walk next to it? And they said yes, and no, you would not have been able to do that. We were walking through like shit mud.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, there's lots of splashing noises. Also, I didn't realize horses poop so much. Horses poop a lot because they eat a lot. But then they also just like will stop. And you had to call code yellow and your horse's peede. Excuse me, Yeah, let me tell you when it when they pee that is last. It's like a small waterfall and you had to be like.
Speaker 1: Cod yellow and you hear like, I feel like that's the whole, like I gotta piss like a racehorse. Thing comes from so true? Are you kidding?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Now, oh my god. Anyway, why a racehorse because I'm gonna guess that they drink a lot more.
Speaker 3: Water the hydrated their athletes.
Speaker 1: Yea athletes, premier elite athletes, which like I am a premier junior ranger.
Speaker 4: Okay, can we talk.
Speaker 1: About a cowgirl and a cowgirl? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Park rangers really shouldn't be trusted as much as we think that they should.
Speaker 3: Oh god, after that one, there's.
Speaker 1: One we we ran. We ran into two more that.
Speaker 3: We you have the one where our tour guide knew more more about buffalo than he did. We got outside the bus like the buffalo was blocking the Yeah, and he like came over and he's like what did he say to him? Is he just seemed like a total Stoner's Parker, like straight out of college.
Speaker 1: I think that's kind of like the vibe with all the Rangers because the other Rangers and then we met a cool one. Was her name Kitlyn Ranger?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Andrew's text buddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh you guys are busties now, so sorry, Kitlyn, I meant to send that soprano's beam to just Gandhi Diamond and Josh on that. But you were awesome and yeah, I'm very excited for a junior Ranger gear to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh oh, I can't wait because yes, the one that Josh is talking about. There were buffalo blocking the road, causing a traffic jam, and the ranger was just kind of standing there staring at everybody. Our guide was like, would you like me to move these things along? I can move the buffalo if you'd like to, and the rangers like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It took him a second though. He was like just so he like laughed at him or something. He's like, wow, that would be wild, or he's like no, seriously, do you want me to move the buffalo for you? He's like, oh, yeah, sure, if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. We had on the bear trail by the way, there was a ranger standing down at the bottom telling everybody, don't worry, haven't seen bears in weeks up there, so we're like, oh, cool, confident, feeling great. We encountered the bears fairly quickly, yeah and twice, and we got back down to the bottom. I heard this little fucker telling other people we haven't seen bears in weeks. They're having been sightings in weeks. And Andrew, what did I do.
Speaker 4: You were like, actually, I just saw bears twice.
Speaker 1: I'm like he was sending people up into the hills with snacks like don't worry, everything's fine. He had no idea what was going on. And when we were on the trail, the two park rangers who were on the trail where we encountered the bears, yeah, also did nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's Like I said, there's good and bad park rangers, just the ones that we experienced, you know, just maybe a little more experience would have been nice.
Speaker 3: I expect a level of expertise for my ranger, like good doctor, Like I don't want a bad doctor.
Speaker 4: Like I think Caitlin keeps people online. She already said she's like she kicks people out, like she knew what she was doing. Like I feel like she would have been like, bear, here's the plan. Yeah, whereas our rangers were kind of like so, like you could go back, all right, it's not like it's not too bad.
Speaker 1: When they were talking about the little baby bears that were there, if I were them as a junior ranger, I would have kept everybody away. They were like it's okay, this is fine, don't worry about it. We're like, where's the mom. Oh no, it is fine, And I was like, okay, cool, I have no faith in them. Then some idiot that we were standing there because there were so many, we realized how many stupid people exist in the world. It's ridiculous. Some guy was standing there and asked if he could feed them because they're cute. Why not. Then when she said no, he's like, cool, I'm just gonna stan him behind you if you don't mind. This guy was massive. He was a big dude trying to stand behind this tiny little park ranger who was probably eighteen years old, yes, talking shit, saying he could take the bear, and that he was gonna feed the bear.
Speaker 3: Literally the one you shouldn't feed the animals RW but like especially a bear becomes reliant on tourists eating them, it's just, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Well it's the last thing we need.
Speaker 1: What do we learn that bear is a dead bear? You can't do it. It's horrible. Do not feed them.
Speaker 3: We won't be able to hunt on their own doing that.
Speaker 1: And then they approach people, and then people get scared of people get attacked, and the bear gets killed. Don't do it. Don't feed the animals. I think that we unlocked everybody's fear. I know what everyone's afraid of.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrew, heights and vomit. He can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't do Okay, so vomit probably is above heights. If I'm just being real with you, I've gotten better in my years with both heights and vomit. Like I used to have a debilitating fear of vomit, like could not like go to Like my anxiety peaked when somebody would throw up.
Speaker 3: Stories that your your friend you were having like an anxiety attack from vomit, and he slapped you out of it, literally slapped the Thanks Nick.
Speaker 4: Our friend got sick. It was a night out drinking and she like puked and then we had to bring her home. And so like we're walking with her home and she puked and I like went to go pick her up, and I like touched it, and I was like, oh my god. Nick literally looked at me, smacks it across the face and was like, snap out of it.
Speaker 1: Right out of it. So you so fun facts. We were all drinking and we took a shot and Josh reversed his shot into the sink reversals at which point Andrew storried down the hallway and stood at the end of the hallway because I do have this on camera, screaming is it done? Oh no, tell me what it is over Josh has it coming out his nose and his mouth. I bet it did, please I can, and having a breakdown. Then Josh stands up and he's like, all right, let's go.
Speaker 3: I was fired up after that. That. That's a real jolt to the system.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to think you can't do shots of whiskey. Last time I did a shot of whiskey with you, you also puked and you say.
Speaker 3: I don't I usually sip whiskey. Doing shots of it is very tough like to get that all done at once. And you've been You poured me some heavy shots. You were trying get me.
Speaker 1: Drunk, was I Josh? You were on your own past, you were on a journey.
Speaker 3: Well by the time you guys showed up, Andrew and I were already like a bottle of wine.
Speaker 1: In Yeah, we heard nobody invited else to that party.
Speaker 3: He was dancing around singing Lana with a broom. He was dancing with a broom or was it a broom or walk I.
Speaker 1: Made it old show Tuny got you two in your obsession with Lona do all right, that's just a whole other thing.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I love that for you. Love that for you guys.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I too, so hide and vomit.
Speaker 3: Josh is ticks, Oh god, yeah, ticks. Yeah, like that can be life ruining. Like I've had friends who have gotten line disease and it like changed their entire life. And just because you want to go for a dumb hike. Love hiking, but like just walking through some grass, boom, this stupid tick lands on you. I over my brother's house. They have it like because they they got they're there for the deer, and then then they check their dog every time they bring him in and there's ticks all over this dog and they're like picking it off. I'm like, I can't live like this.
Speaker 1: However, you really didn't do a lot to protect yourself from the ticks. You wore shorts, even though you thought your little sock defense whatever that was, was going to.
Speaker 3: Do something that would do something that would do something. Yeah, sure, but they will if you graze against tall grass and they're on it, they probably won't jump on you with the.
Speaker 1: Socks oh, you're a tick expert.
Speaker 3: Now I try best. I try my best research.
Speaker 1: You need to take like tic checks of like ball sacks and buttholes. But you were going to prevent them. You think your socks were going to prevent them.
Speaker 3: It's it's a line of defense, right, like it it helps for sure. I were pants some days, but like, uh, the day I wore shorts, we were supposed to be on a bus, not doing like much hiking. I feel like in Yellowstone right, but Jenn, we had to go deep into you had to see this eve site.
Speaker 1: I got pickled.
Speaker 3: I was That was the first I was like, I didn't know we were off roading. Iuckily wore my socks. I pulled them up and uh got through it. I think I'm good.
Speaker 1: So your's as.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why I'm sick.
Speaker 1: I got you something I don't have to get it to.
Speaker 3: Maybe there is one in my bug right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: I'll do it.
Speaker 5: You gotta do it, just because I feel like i'd find something else in there.
Speaker 1: What do you think you'd find in there?
Speaker 5: But I don't know, like limp balls and ship I feel like maybe like a cassette tape.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just saw on Instagram this doctor that was getting ready to go home, and he pulled up the next patient and there was a cassette tape in his.
Speaker 3: Butthole, cassette tape.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I got there. I don't know. But if you go back to our lovely podcast guests, missus Nann Jemmy, is she gonna have her own podcast?
Speaker 4: Yes, very soon.
Speaker 1: She was telling us about all the things that people get launched in their assholes, in their assholes.
Speaker 4: And shampoo bottles.
Speaker 1: Shampoo bottles were really popular size yeah.
Speaker 3: Whoa, but why well. Her theory was, like, ladies and gentlemen, there is Amazon. You can literally order something safe to put in your butt, go on Gosh saying like lay a day and just to order I don't know, a dildo or whatever you want to put up there, like uh.
Speaker 1: So, she said, it's men of a certain age who probably aren't really that well versed in the whole Amazon world and don't understand that you can order the stuff to put up your butt in a very inconspicuous box that just shows up as Amazon. So basically there's like this contingent of older men who have shampoo bottles up there and all of them slips felt landed on the shampoo wattles, always conveniently.
Speaker 2: Horrifying.
Speaker 1: It is diamond. What are your fears from the trip?
Speaker 4: I want to yeah, go whitewater rafting, probably horses, the outdoors, the indoors, not having internet, having access to her phone. Uh Lana del Ray playlist, Muskrave playlists passed a couple certain songs. I think heights, hikes, hikes, hikes, heights.
Speaker 1: Especially like the whole trip. Yeah, giant fear.
Speaker 3: Sleeping, sleeping by yourself?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well or.
Speaker 1: Can oil soy oil, soy oil sleeping by herself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially in like cabins.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be by myself in a room, like if it was a hotel room where the door closed, okay, fine, but like I don't I didn't like that.
Speaker 4: I had a small panic attack in my my the bunk bed I was a top bunk. I didn't realize it, but like I woke up and I realized I was like in the little cage because you're basically cachedin, and I went like in the middle of the night and I was like a chained down.
Speaker 3: Is he actually came back from the stars. Yes, and then you guys talked for a second, right, Andrew, Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, there was no talking. I saw her little body going and just I just remember looking at and just seeing her holding all the covers, being like eh.
Speaker 1: He was like okay, I was trying because Josh said he was going to sleep on the couch and he was pulling out the couch bed, so I was like, okay, I'll go get his pillows and blankets. Which, by the way, it was a struggle to get that ship off the bed. Did you break that bed? What happened to that bed?
Speaker 3: That bed you have to you have to sit down on it delicately or it'll shift the plywood that holds the mattress up and then the mattress will fall in. Happened twice to me every time I sat down on it, Like.
Speaker 1: Uh, that was amazing watching him falter. Oh no, oh yeah, act like you got shot. Yeah, so that's what you saw, Andrew, wasn't he running out with all the covers? Because Josh and I decided we want to go to see the stars. Andrew and Diamond were like, y'all can go fuck off, and we went and saw them. But then we came back maybe like an hour hour and a half later, and that's what woke you up. Well, I fully expected you guys to be awake when we came home.
Speaker 4: Then I woke up an hour later in my panic attack and nervous state. And then I didn't go to bed for another like hour because my heart was racing so fast. I was like, Okay, I'm in the bunk bed. I'm good, everything's fine.
Speaker 1: You did good. You were so great about driving the entire time.
Speaker 4: By the way, I loved it. I truly like driving. It feels like a nice accomplishment. Afterwards, it feels like I have a task. I don't think I do well with sitting someplace for a very long period of time, because after a while I'm just gonna be like, oh.
Speaker 1: Gee, sir. You have road rage the entire time.
Speaker 4: Not the whole way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as long as there's not a car in front of you. But if a car gets in front of you, you start cursing out the car and saying everything that they're doing wrong.
Speaker 4: Well, why are you going so slow? I'm sorry the limit is sixty or seventy five and you are choosing to do forty five. That's a no, no, what are we doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're going through a scenic park where there are animals to see seeing Ariita, look at no one's trying to fly through that shit at eighty miles an hour.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't go eighty, I would say, I go the speed limit.
Speaker 1: Which is definitely go eighty. He almost hit a deer. By the way, he almost hit a deer.
Speaker 4: I didn't almost cover that.
Speaker 1: Yes he did. We were dry and I can't even believe she didn't Dimon didn't wake up. We're driving five hours to the airport because we.
Speaker 4: Hounds four hours thirty minutes. By the way, Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, because he almost mowed down a deer. And this I'm looking for the deer because it says next forty three miles deer crossing. Andrew's going eighty. He doesn't give a shit. I see a deer run across the street and I was like, there are deer up there. Then we see a little train of deer start to cross the street. Ask me how much he slowed down.
Speaker 3: He slowed down.
Speaker 1: He slowed down and then sped back up as the one deer was crossing the street and he almost hit it, like he hit the brakes to the point that we were like like moves and he's like, stupid deer, he's a deer stupid or are you stupid?
Speaker 4: Deer is stupid. They need to be shut like they need to be scared to move, So you're welcome.
Speaker 3: He also maybe killed a marmot. That something hit a car. The car.
Speaker 4: It was probably a rock because it's a mountain.
Speaker 3: A rock rocks just jump up at cars. Where did you see something jump that was a that wasn't a thing. It was a like it was like.
Speaker 4: Okay, take your dings and dooms. Go talk to the junior. Actually, don't talk to the junior.
Speaker 1: Junior ranger knows it was a hoary marmot.
Speaker 4: Actually the marmot looks like it probably.
Speaker 1: A r y a hoary marmot, and you ran one over. I should report it.
Speaker 3: It's something that was alive that is no longer for sure, probably a yeah, a rare marmot. Okay, that is endangered and even more so.
Speaker 1: Now Okay, so the low light of the trip. Whose stomach was that? That was a stomach?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 4: I was sitting here and just a surprise, as you why this is on me too?
Speaker 1: Someone in this room.
Speaker 3: No, I thought it kime from another studio, Like I thought.
Speaker 1: Didn't it sound like a stomach?
Speaker 4: It did sound like it sounds like someone screamed.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, like someone yawned.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, no, I think that, Like I hear it a lot at night. I think they're doing no, I know they're doing construction and the building next to us, so I think that like either sounds travel in a weird way or they're doing stuff on top of us, like connected to whatever. Yeah, it's very weird. But when you're here overnight you hear everything. It's very creepy.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you could do it here overnight if you can't sleep by yourself, because I think this building at night is terrified.
Speaker 2: Turn the music up really loud, and I closed the door to the studio.
Speaker 1: Like I can't believe nobody's been killed.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, thank you. I'll be thinking about that forever now.
Speaker 1: Okay, last thing, low lights and then will maybe.
Speaker 3: Scoot Oh god, flow lights never go. Well. What did you make me watch yesterday? Andrew? What the Desperate house No? Uh, Housewives?
Speaker 4: I made him watch the episode with the room.
Speaker 3: The dinner where they go around the table. And what was it? What's it called a.
Speaker 4: It's no, no, it's your warm and fuzzy and cold and prickly.
Speaker 3: This is our cold and prickles.
Speaker 4: Yes, so my warm and fuzzy was I had a great time. Well, you're supposed to do it for the person to the right way.
Speaker 6: So do you to talk about each other?
Speaker 3: This is the trip?
Speaker 4: Okay, so warm and fuzzy, it was a great trip. Loved it. The hike was amazing, The cold and prickly was.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: No, I'll just do it in general. I won't make it this a wive's dinner. Shut up my low light or sorry, my cold and prickly is being accused of animal murder. And let me think what else.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of my low light too, Like, there's.
Speaker 4: Really wasn't much. I enjoyed so much.
Speaker 3: You can you go first? So I understand, like what you mean by low light?
Speaker 1: Okay, So first of all, we have to thank Yellowstone Vacations and Delaware North because they were amazing to us. They helped us plan all of this. They gave us really wonderful accommodations to stay in. They were the best. So Liz, we love you, Brayley. We love you Lauren. Who is how we even came to know of Delaware North?
Speaker 4: Love you the biggest warm and fuzzy, the biggest.
Speaker 1: Warm and fuzzy. A lot of people keep asking to like, oh, who did you guys use? That's who we used, And I'll try I've tagged them in some things. I'll tag them again. That being said, I think the only low light I could say was we got kicked out of our room on the last night. That was it, But it was I can I can see how it happened because I had extended one of the rooms for a night and then we decided we weren't going to stay that extra night, so I said, you can just cancel it. We don't need that room. And I think that the girl at the front desk canceled the whole thing minus that one day because they were like knocking, they were calling. They're like, you guys have to get out of the room. We're over sold. You're not gonna be able to stay here, Like what are you gonna do now? They offered us an executive suite, which it amazing. I had like a murphy bed and a giant bed and like a living room and all this stuff. And Andrew didn't want to move to it because he would have had to pack up his laptop. So we all had to stay in Andrew's damn room, the three of us, because he didn't want to pack up his laptop.
Speaker 4: I was getting the Murphy bed. I knew I was getting bed. I was about to do a five hour drive the next morning. At five in the morning. All my stuff was not packed up. I didn't want anybody touching my stuff. I hid things in different places. All I kept thinking of was, Oh, we get to this room and now all of a sudden, oh did you take this? Did you take that? And then you guys being like, oh no, no, no.
Speaker 3: It was there and.
Speaker 2: Whoa wow, I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Then it would have been lost, and then I would have had to be even more stressed. Last minute, and for what an executive suite? Okay, for the two hours that we were going to sit in there, I didn't know a living room. Was that and boring?
Speaker 1: Anyway? That was my low light. Andrew being a pain in my ass, that's probably it. Okay, does that help you at all?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay, I got my low light and it's not even really a low light because the trip was fantastic. But I would say maybe like some fomo was we went to that cowboy bar in Jackson home, and I feel like that and I could have really gotten like turned up, and well we did, like I didn't even we did, but then we stopped and we like went to dinner. But I think we like kept going around town with those our new friends. Oh yeah, that could have been a wild night. And like we had to, like because we had we had a big day tomorrow touring Yellow still the next day, so we had to be responsible and dial it down. But yeah, I guess I guess it. Oh you lost the car keys. Someone lost the car keys, and for like an hour, I thought I was going to miss my flight home, and I was like, where are these car keys? I cannot It's like, because what would happen if we don't have car keys?
Speaker 1: Sounds like something that's not our problem.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I guess it could have hubered because did they have uber out there?
Speaker 4: They didn't have Taco Bell, and I was pissed off.
Speaker 5: They definitely had Lyft and a lift would have been six dollars seventeen cents.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, get it because we don't want We walked like zero point three miles to dinner and there was an elk just minding his own business eating, and Diamond tried to call an uber and go home because She's right, there was left out there. I think what happened with the keys was we got pretty hammered that night before and somebody went to the car. Diamond went to the car.
Speaker 3: I went to the car.
Speaker 1: Josh went to.
Speaker 3: Anyone.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, he was Diamond took the keys.
Speaker 1: Yeah when when when someone came back, the keys ended up in Diamond's little fanny pack. But that morning Diamond was out of it, like completely out of commission. I was up, I packed things. I was like looking around, and we decided we couldn't find the keys. I'm looking everywhere. Literally, as I'm coming back to your cabin to try and help you guys tear it up, Dimond goes look at my bag. I was like, which one the black one, just looking at it, and I looked at it and I was like, well, well you get that they're the key.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I went to the car. I checked around the fireplace. I never saw you drink that much, by the way, either, I never saw you drink that much.
Speaker 5: I probably have never drinkn that m Now I have, I have, But that was a hangover that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Speaker 2: That was bad. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh she was struggling the worst day of my life.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't think you get overly like crazy drunk either. I feel you're chill and you just sit around the campfire talking about Yeah, he's great, Yeah, it's great. I was like, Wow, she's really opening up. I know she wouldn't remember it the next thing.
Speaker 2: Literally, Josh, I never want to see you coming with a bear with a with a bottle of alcohol ever. Again it's Josh. Every time my cup got low, he'd like, you need more?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, talking about other people trying to get and he's an alcohol mixer, He's like, we have some of this huckleberry vodka left. Like, sir, I'm slowly drinking whiskey and water. I don't know what you're trying to do.
Speaker 3: It was desperate times called for desperate measures.
Speaker 4: Three bottle of vodka all.
Speaker 1: Gone, and all of the sudd that we got from that liquor store, we got little nips. A hat was stolen. There were cans of wine, cans of beer, some candy. By the way, I found a Snickers melted in my pocket and now I remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, don't forget about the hat that Andrew stole. I mean he stole a few things I.
Speaker 4: Did not steal. This is also a cold.
Speaker 2: Babes, Babes, no Babes.
Speaker 1: I accidentally stole it.
Speaker 4: But and the bear on my head.
Speaker 1: And I'm standing there paying for everything at the front, no problem. I walk out, we're outside and I'm like, there's a fucking hat on my head. And all you assholes who were drunk were like, run.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that that part.
Speaker 1: I don't remember Josh's entire thing, all the whole trip. You guys, we have no idea where we are. We don't know what these cops will do to us. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, documentaries that heart and that is not the same.
Speaker 3: After that, I was like, let's seriously, we're we're out of towners, right.
Speaker 1: You don't know folk out here?
Speaker 3: No, I mean, you guys are brown, yeah, in a very conservative part of the country. You don't know how Like you get the wrong sheriff, he throws us in town. He throws us in jail. Well not me and Andrew, but fine, I just right let us know when you know what your bail costs.
Speaker 1: But like, I gotta go to the airport. Yeah, man, So I accidentally stole that hat, and then Andrew purposely stole like plenty of.
Speaker 4: Others, I did not. I was told the bear, oh, this is a gift for Tiana. So I'm like, great, I'm gonna give this to my It was.
Speaker 1: A gift for Tiana. There was a bear, and you're like, oh, a gift for Tiana.
Speaker 4: And then they have time and then I.
Speaker 1: Walked around finding gifts for Tiana.
Speaker 4: Well, then you also said the blanket was free, and then it clearly says there were twenty five bucks. So we took down the car.
Speaker 2: The bear was twenty five bucks.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows the blanket costs money.
Speaker 2: The blanket it was in the gift stores money.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that blanket was beautiful, lot of lights and map.
Speaker 4: And now I have it in my apartment anyway. And the sweatshirt I walked out with that afterwards and realized it and then dude, to my Christian guilt, I went back in and said, I didn't pay for this and she was like, oh, okay, well i'll charge you now. And then I got charged and it was one hundred and ten dollars. That was more than all the other little trinkets and magnets I bought. Friar, So jokes on me, Hong k that's.
Speaker 3: Not like Christian guilt. That should just actually be like gilte small like.
Speaker 1: Steel things people, not great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: It's a law. It's a law in this country. It should be like citizen guilt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well with citizen guilt. And I went back and I paid for it all hundred and ten bucks. You're welcome, wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you got that sweatshirt. It's a great sweatshirt.
Speaker 4: It's the coziest sweatshirt ever.
Speaker 1: And now Sianna has all the gifts. Yeah, Curly Diamond and I were scouting out for it.
Speaker 3: When I was in his apartment when he got home and he just pulled out a bag of chotzki so he bought it. Was like he hadn't hire gift shop and stolen.
Speaker 4: They were not stolen. Those magnets.
Speaker 1: I came for that.
Speaker 2: No, we need to talk about this.
Speaker 5: Magnets my magnets, maybe Andrew to me, those.
Speaker 4: Aren't the ones, but I would like my magnet.
Speaker 2: No, not if I don't get mine yellow Stone magnet.
Speaker 5: And it was it was specifically like the Hot Springs because that was like my favorite part.
Speaker 1: I look at myself.
Speaker 2: I don't think like I don't know what happened. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 5: That place charged to charge me twice dispute, Okay, we're not playing charging twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there really weren't what was your low light?
Speaker 2: That stomach ache that was.
Speaker 1: Bad, the whole stomache or the hangover something both.
Speaker 2: It was horrifying. Like I feel like I said this like I felt like.
Speaker 5: A kid, you know, like a kid like when you're little, and like your stomach hurts, but then you're throwing up at the same time.
Speaker 2: It just is not That wasn't fun. That wasn't fun. And then as soon as you guys left the Real Housewives of New York, the reunion, I mean not reunion, the marathon that was on went off. So I was stuck watching CNN.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I feel like there's a new piece to the puzzle. What you thought you were gonna stay home and watch.
Speaker 5: I thought I was gonna relax and go to sleep and hope that I didn't throw up anymore.
Speaker 1: Listen, in my head, what I just heard was that you had planned on watching the marathon of the Real Housewives and saying fuck off to us horseback right.
Speaker 5: Now now, Because Andrew said to me when we moved, did you come into our room or did we move into yours while you were still there? And you were like, oh, Housewives is on, Oh this is great for you. And I was like yeah, And then literally as soon as you guys left, it was like some movie that I don't like.
Speaker 4: I would like to say, who recovers from a stomach ache and the first thing they say is, I'm so in the mood for pizza.
Speaker 2: I don't want a pizza so bad. No, but I hadn't want a pizza days before.
Speaker 4: That, the pizza.
Speaker 2: Idaho, babes, I want a pizza. That entire time I've been talking about pizza.
Speaker 1: Andrew was like, do you think she's okay? I said, We're gonna come home. She's gonna be in bed watching the Royal Housewives, if not on the TV on her phone, She's fine. She's gonna be okay. And we came home and that was essentially what happened. And then we want a pizza.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the one pizza it looked like it was like the best pizza in town in Idaho, and it looked like trash, Like it looked horrible, Like you guys didn't even like it, did you?
Speaker 1: Oh that that you guys got at the last place.
Speaker 3: The very first night, the best pizza.
Speaker 1: In Jackson Hall. Yeah, we went there.
Speaker 4: No, that was Pepperoni too.
Speaker 3: Sorry for being a judge New York living pizza person, but like I am about pizza, like that looked like horrible.
Speaker 4: I didn't mind it, Like I said, sometimes it's just kind of felt like an elevated journo.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that's said that's the best pizza in town. Good, did you? Okay?
Speaker 1: I think it was really just about the location. So everybody probably says it's like the best pizza in town because they don't wander off any further to find like the other pizza. Okay, I don't know, because this isn't a good spot. I won't say what the name is. I remember what the name is. I'm not gonna say it because I don't want to be rude.
Speaker 2: I thought the pizza was good.
Speaker 1: Oh good, but it made her sick either.
Speaker 5: I remember I was sick before that. That was from the plane. I got sick on the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, So would you guys do it again?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: We start for next year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm going to go to Vancouver for the next one.
Speaker 1: I think we should. There are bears. There are bears in New Jersey, Diamond, there are actually New York.
Speaker 3: I like an international off the grid idea, Yeah, but like maybe not Canada.
Speaker 1: That's not Internet. I feel like that's not really.
Speaker 3: International, like something with more danger.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, was very hard into the mic.
Speaker 3: Sorry, like in a jungle somewhere, or.
Speaker 4: A jungle you're gonna go, Oh, let's go just somewhere that has mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: Swim through the thing that swims up your hole.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, Okay, let's let's cool our jets here. I don't want malaria. I don't want anything in my dick hole.
Speaker 4: Cooler jets by going to Canada.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wait, where do you want to go, Josh?
Speaker 3: Well, what about like a I'm thinking eco tourism. I've been to Costa Rica. I'd go back there someplace like that in there? Yeah, what about your Pan?
Speaker 4: I like lived there for two weeks this.
Speaker 3: Year, so I think of Japan is very much on the grid, though I guess.
Speaker 4: Fuji is not. You could do a ton there that's off the grid and you can actually hike Mount Fuji.
Speaker 3: It takes two days, we can do we have to fill eight days?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, great, then you're in Tokyo afterwards.
Speaker 1: The only problem with going too far is that we're going to get a chunk taken out with just the travel, and like maybe we're covering from the travel. There's a lot of I think we should discuss it. We should definitely come up with something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also we may oh we might have to go to Costa Rica because of something that we did a long time ago and I think everybody forgot about. Oh okay, yeah, so that's exciting.
Speaker 4: Figure it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we good?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 1: But where can they find you online?
Speaker 4: Andrew Pug okay, he's a celebrity now.
Speaker 2: Diamond Diamond sincere.
Speaker 1: Josh at Coaster Boy, Josh, did your following girl a lot turn?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It actually did. I got, you know, a couple hundred new followers.
Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I don't think I picked up like one follower, lots of you. I'm not sure. All right, until next time. I love you guys, and I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Thanks again for the so much fun.
Speaker 1: We'll do it again. Thanks Deliver North. We love you, okay By