Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour. Thanks so much for joining us. We are so excited to be back.
Speaker 2: Huh, Kathy always always, Today we're going to be answering more of your fan questions. Make sure you're submitting those. We love, love love reading them. All you have to do is go to bachelornation dot com slash Golden Hour and submit a.
Speaker 1: Way yes, send us everything, your questions, your updates, comments, whether you agreed or disagreed all of it. You can also dm us on Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, Susan, First things first, we have got to talk about Monday's episode of Paradise.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, don't judge me, fans, don't judge me for the things I'm about.
Speaker 2: So what's coming? Hi? Wait? Can I get in on that too? Don't judge me? The book? Go ahead? You start?
Speaker 1: Where should we start? We start with our girlfriend Faith, Yes, when she said and that contest a sexy hooker.
Speaker 2: And the question was, I can't believe you're bringing that up. The question was what characters would you like to play in the bedroom? And I saw that roleplay and I was like, oh no, not going down that road. I would even write nurse and doctor I wrote Mickey and middy mouth.
Speaker 1: I know, Kath, I know I saw.
Speaker 2: And Faith wrote. What did she write again?
Speaker 1: Sexy hooker?
Speaker 2: Oh God, wouldn't you love to be a flan on the wall in her bed?
Speaker 1: I would like to try to act like a sexy hooker. I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know that I found that. The thing I have to say about Faith and Kim in this episode, two things I want to say. One is all that seemed to go on. There was kissing. I'm like, where's the conversation? Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I noticed?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: She didn't seem like she talked to any of you. It's our Faith. We did a whole entire show with her. She's our friend. Yet she seemed only focused on him. And I'm only praying that when this show is over that they're together, because if they're not, I'm going to call you. You wanted to stay on the show. You hoped on to somebody. Is that what it's about? I mean some people do that well, Bath calling Faith, I want to know if you're still with them.
Speaker 2: I will say that I was really glad that they said because I did say that that Keith and I are good friends. That's really important.
Speaker 1: And the young ones knew that because one of them was voting one of you is off because they said they're just friends, right, But you weren't a threat to them to win that month.
Speaker 2: Were you surprised?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Were you surprised that Kim and Faith were voted off?
Speaker 1: No? No, because a few of them call them, call them on it. Not that not said it to them, but they were thinking, you know, this is a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I was okay, we got that, so you know, bye bye Faith and Kim. One more thing I have to say. I have been getting shocker some hate mail on social media that I'm jealous of Kim and Faith their relationship.
Speaker 1: Well because you said get a room.
Speaker 2: Well, oh god, when he ever said bring in some oil, I thought I was going to lose my lunch. But let me just say, I am not jealous. There is one little shred of jealousy. So just to put that one to rest Faith and Kim. You yeah, not it for me, not even a little bit. And I said over and out when I saluted him, trust me.
Speaker 1: But to me, the show was great, But the whole show for me is. All I could think about was Brian. And when Wells came out and made that statement, I saluted Wells like, you are absolutely okay.
Speaker 2: But so I'm watching this and I'm like, all I could think of was that song from the sixties lies lies, like if your mouth is moving your line, I mean, here's the thing, the lies. I want you to go. Wait, Mi, I missing something here because you were watching it back. We know what they said, right, So Jeremy said he never he swore he swore to.
Speaker 1: Bailey that he did.
Speaker 2: He never said he would propose to Zzusie and Leaf. Nope, yeah he did. Check first lie. Bailey swore it wasn't Brian who told her.
Speaker 1: To because she didn't want to bury Brian.
Speaker 2: I don't care. It's another lie. Brian lied about not telling Bailey. I'm like, what is going on? And so when Wells came on, who I absolutely adore anyway, I love you Wells, I was like, finally somebody who's making some s. Yes, when they're talking about broke code, what broke code?
Speaker 1: So that's what it's about. But if we're going to say bro code code, the girls did know and they told her they didn't.
Speaker 2: So so I Okay, here's the thing. I think. I mean, based on what we saw, the girls knew that. I don't know. But as I'm watching it, I'm thinking, did you know Alex who I adore so sweet, comforting Bailey? I don't think and I don't know, but this just from watching the show, I'm not sure that all the girls knew that Jeremy had said he would propose to leave the show with her. I don't think they knew that because I think if they'd known that, I think they would have stepped up. I mean, you and I, of course were older, we would have gone right to the person said hey, girlfriend, because you don't.
Speaker 1: Want your girlfriends to look like a fool, that's right. However, he came clean and agreed that he did to and he shouldn't have, and tried to make and there to kill there again.
Speaker 2: I think he felt pressure. You're saying, Brian, yes.
Speaker 1: No, I think Brian felt no. Jeremy oh, I felt bad for Brian. I think Brian hats off to you. I know the guys are going to be pissed off at you, no bro code or whatever it is, but you actually care about Bailey, and I want her to be taken for a fool and you great, how about Marissa? While he was saying I'm going to go tell she was looking She looked like a deer in headlights, like, oh well.
Speaker 2: I don't I mean, come on, she I don't think Priest is a confrontational person. I don't think she wanted to get in the middle of it. And by by association with Brian, it was probably gonna happen. But here's the one thing that I picked up, and I was curious if you did. When Bailey goes in and wakes Jeremy up, and by the way, Jeremy looked irritated as all get out that he was being woken up. Get up, Jeremy and talk to the girl that you professed cares so much about that. I was thinking that I was.
Speaker 1: Holding on to where though I was it was crying.
Speaker 2: But and did you notice that Bailey was didn't wait for answers. She's she wakes him up, She's saying, did you do this? Did you do that? I can't believe I thought she and she calls it scream crying. She says, I was scream crying. She doesn't wait for his answers. It's almost like she just wanted to vomit out yes and not really hear his answers. And I was surprised by that.
Speaker 1: Why would you give him an opportunity to lie nobody when you're found guilty, okay, and somebody's calling you on it, and you know you're guilty. He was probably relieved that she did the scream cry, but she did.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying she didn't give him a chance to say yes, I said it, and when she finally did, he lied and said he didn't do those things, and he said he was just trying to if I heard the TV correctly, I'm sorry, Jeremy, I'm really kind of like losing it here when you say I was just trying to play paradise like what you're playing with people's emotions exactly.
Speaker 1: And I will give him, you know what, it was early when she was there, tell the truth. You know, I didn't know yet. I do like her, but I didn't know how I was going to feel about you now that we've come this far. That's all he had to do, if that is the truth, because I'm second guess and everything now.
Speaker 2: That's right, and you know, if you if you lie then it's very difficult to believe anything else that comes out of your mouth. Once you've lied to me, then I'm not I'm not believing much of what comes out of it.
Speaker 1: You come out here, wait to see what. But they can't happy just.
Speaker 2: Give a shout out to Keith? Can I just give a shout? He told me I looked beautiful in my red dress, and that made me feel so good. That was I thank you, Keith, and I may he really made me feel like a million bucks. The other thing was I loved how Keith said there's no right choice here who to send home. I think that is a mature vision of no good answer.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the possibility that you two could have left polity absolute?
Speaker 2: I mean, when when were you sur I was. I was a little surprised. Although I had heard some mumblings about, you know, the people talking about Kim's health with his heart monitor, which you know.
Speaker 1: And everybody assumed they were going to kick Brian off because.
Speaker 2: I yeah, because they were mad with him. I was a little surprised. I was grateful. I was so happy to be there because Keith and I really have formed a close friendship with the each other and the other cast members really care and still do care about all those young ones. I mean so so so, I don't know. I think it's I think it's had.
Speaker 1: Taken back about how everybody reacted to all of it. And I'm sorry how everyone reacted to what Brian did.
Speaker 2: Were you were surprised?
Speaker 1: You saying that at the women? At the young women? First of all, what does that say about somebody when you're all angry and the guys too, they're angry because Brian told the girl the truth? How can you be angry at that? It's the truth.
Speaker 2: I think when you're younger, sometimes you you know, you want to stay in your lane and you figure they'll work it out. I think Jeremy had said he was going to tell her and he should have. Well, but he only said he should have after he got caught with pants down, no pun intended. Yes, I mean that's when he told the truth, when he was forced when you're forced into a corner, Hey did you call her? Yes? But he still lied. He still said I didn't say I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna once you show to somebody like if you lied to me, I don't know that I'll trust one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Ever again, well, that's what I just said you two seconds ago that once you lie to me, I'm not sure I can believe anything that comes out of your mouth. So I think there was a lot of If we're wrapping this one up, it's a lot of lies wrapped up in a paradise bow. And thank you Wells for shedding the truth.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was so happy when he came out and said that. I was screaming at the your day right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was rough, but you know what, I can't wait to see, uh what happens next week. Keith and I are holding the torch now for the goldens and glad to be there. And you know, I can't wait for next Monday to see what happens.
Speaker 1: Now, You and I both you and I both.
Speaker 2: All right, It's time to get into today's episode, and as always, we're going to start things off with the question of the day. Okay, Susan, are you ready? Yes? I am, Okay. Have you ever had a friend come to you asking for advice and you've been totally stumped? What was it like? What is your go to advice when you're at a loss and there's no simple advice to be given?
Speaker 1: What says you oh baby surprise. Stumped. Yes, because I felt like I couldn't tell them really how I felt. Now today, if I was asked this and this happened, I could, But back then, I because most likely it was about a man that I disagreed and I thought he was a piece of you know what and she shouldn't be with him. But I didn't have the heart when they're so in love, that's that's an uncomfortable So.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, you're saying, now I think we're about to disagree, folks. Oh boy er shocker. Are you saying that if I came to you and ask you for advice, you might say something that is knowingly going to hurt me and make me feel badly.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you the truth, and if that's the case, I'll lighten it the best I can. But I have to be real and honest.
Speaker 2: Yes see, I'm telling you, folks, I used to be that way. I used to be the girl that gave one hundred percent honesty. Now I'm much more. You know, our good friend Nancy taught me a lesson. She always says, when something happens or people say things, think to yourself, how would you feel so now. When someone asked me for advice, oftentimes I think, how is my answer going to make them feel? And if I know that it's going to make them feel badly, I may not be honest because, especially our age, Susan, let's face it, we're not going to change. We can change on the margin, but we're not like the young ones on Paradise. When they ask me for advice, I was brutally real because they're young enough to change, right, But I just don't think people our age.
Speaker 1: What if it was about a clothing option, you know that they tried something on they felt really good about it. Do you love this on me?
Speaker 2: Like? Well, I don't think you would be totally stumped. If I said you, Susan, what do you think of the stress? You'd say that's the ugliest thing since I say event a toast. But I think I think.
Speaker 1: Now me something that I stump me, well.
Speaker 2: I don't stump for me is the wrong word. I think you might not know how to answer something. If I said to you, Susan, if it was a dating question, you might not know how to answer it. But the answer that would come to your mind might be your truth. But for me, I might think, oh, I can't say that to Susan what I really because it might hurt her. And I used to be the girl that would say it. I think my go to advice now is more like what Nancy says, I don't know, Susan, how do you feel about it? I sort of turn a mirror back and say, how do you feel?
Speaker 1: Because that's like therapy one.
Speaker 2: So like if I said to you, okay, if you said to me, Susan, should I break up because you have one? Should I break up with my partner even though I still love them? Or is it okay to stay with Joe because he cheated on me? Do you think I'm going to say to you, I'm not. I'm going to say, I don't know, Susan, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 1: I'm living it right now with Frederick's daughter.
Speaker 2: That's right, very and you think you and and and what was? So for those of who my advice, what's your advice?
Speaker 1: If it was the first time, okay, the second time, No, that's.
Speaker 2: Starters going through a cheating episode with her boyfriend. Just so we're clear with everything. No, it's I did.
Speaker 1: Say to her, but it's up to you. Your answering my opinion, and my opinion is no way, no.
Speaker 2: And what and what was her answer to you? Said to me? She said I love him, So I would say you have to do My answer always is what do you have to do? What should you do? You have to live with your decisions, think about it carefully, and make the best decision for you. Because now, Susan, what I've learned is it's not my life. It's not my life to live with a cheater and say I love him. I'm just using that example.
Speaker 1: You can see it a third time. It's going to happen and you're going to be in a better place. Then you're going to waste another year of your life.
Speaker 2: And the answer is a lot of people are, but some point there is it's not our life. Yes, they have to learn in their own time. So I but I will say to you when I was younger, and mind you, I still have lots of advice that and sometimes it's unwanted, but remember what did Let's tell everybody what was my New Year's resolutions?
Speaker 1: And mine your business my own business.
Speaker 2: And not give people advice. And I've I'm going to give you myself an a minus. So far this year, and believe I've.
Speaker 1: Had kathy about this one. Yeah, I'm in love with someone who is already in a relationship. What should I do? That's easy to me?
Speaker 2: Oh not not if you're in love with them. It's the same thing as cheating if you're in love with that first And love love is blind. It's not just a TV show, it's an adage. Love is blind.
Speaker 1: So what advice would you get if someone.
Speaker 2: That I'm in love with someone who's in love with someone.
Speaker 1: Else who's already in a relationship.
Speaker 2: I would say, listen. If it were you, I'd say, Susan, I love you to pieces and I'm you're crazy. I would say, are you out of your mind? But I understand? But you know what you do? You coin your phrase, you have to do you. I wouldn't do it, That's what I would say. I wouldn't do it. But it's not my life, sweetie, it's your life. You have to do what brings you happiness. And ultimately, people make their own decisions. So I'm much more of a live and let live girl than I used to.
Speaker 1: And what if someone came and said, should I break up with my partner? Even though I still love them.
Speaker 2: We already we just talked about that about your your your Frederick's daughter.
Speaker 1: Yes, the answer is yes, but when.
Speaker 2: No, young, answer is The answer is not telling someone what to do.
Speaker 1: The answer is asking you. If they ask you, what would you do right? Or your advice, that is what they're saying.
Speaker 2: It's asking for your advice. And my advice always is now, you have to do what brings you happiness and joy and a decision that you can live with. It doesn't matter what I would do, Susan, I'm not living your life and that and that's me a long time to get there, so you know, yeah, that's kind of where I am. And I know it's hard. What's really hard for me, Susan, And you know this is sitting back and watching someone living. It's like watching a horror movie in slow motion.
Speaker 1: Kathy comes undone.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I used to come undone and say something. Now I just come undone, go pour myself a drink and gets a bag of EM and M's and wait for it to play out.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into our fan questions for today. I'll start yourself with the first one. Okay, okay, Sydney writes, my husband and I are trying to have a baby. This would be our first. However, I have PCOS, so I'm taking medication to help us, and it is amping up my hormones and challenging my mental health. I don't feel like I have much of a support system. I feel like lately I can't even explain to my friends about what's going on because I noticed they're not reaching out to me, or if I try to approach the topic, it quickly changed. I should mention none of my friends are married, nor do they have kids, and the advice for how to navigate this difficult and exciting time.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for those of you who don't know PCOS is polycystic ovarian syndrome. It's painful, it's not fun. There's lots of side effects, care loss, screwing with your hormones. It's a thing. But here's what I would say to you, said, Naith, it doesn't matter in my opinion that your friends don't have kids or aren't married. I think your situation you need a support group. That's what I would say to you. Ask your doctor where you can find a support group for people who are going through what you're going through, and online support group. Listen, you can find a group for everything online and that would be a way to help you. It's not a fun situation to be in, and I love the fact that you say it is an exciting time because you are trying to have a baby, and of course you want to focus on that, but you've got a tough road to navigate and you need people to support you. And sometimes the people that support us aren't necessarily our closest friends or our families when we have a specific condition. What do you think is also.
Speaker 1: Your hormones are all over the place and the medication you're taking is making it even worse. But don't be upset with your friends. Maybe they don't understand it right so they avoid the subject. That's nothing against you. As Cassy said, you do need someone to talk to. Sometimes it is your spouse or your other half. Maybe he's understanding a little more because.
Speaker 2: And somebody sometimes it isn't. And sometimes you know, my daughter when she first moved to Austin after grad school, she went on Facebook for to find friends. Facebook has groups for everything, so Sydney, I would encourage you get online. Go to Facebook, see if you can find a support group. And if nothing else, it's going to be a great place to meet new friends.
Speaker 3: My daughter, I'm wishing you, we're wishing you that this situation resolves and that you get pregnant, because there's it's it's a great it's a great time.
Speaker 1: But I agree with Katy about the face group Facebook group because my daughter, when she was having problem with the implants like she's like ahead of she has so many people that she talks to, she had hers taken out. She was sick for three years and didn't know why. So you're exactly right, Kathy. I think i'd start there or therapy, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Facebook, online platforms. Ask your doctor and we wish you all the best in deals with this a really tough situation. Okay, you're ready to move on, here's the next one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Sidney, let us know we hope that you get pregnant and we hope this situation resolves itself. Okay. Anonymous rights, Hi, Kathy and Susan. I love your podcast. I have never missed an episode. Well, wow, Anonymous, thank you so much. I Oh, I know you have covered issues with in laws in the past, and I'm having some issue shoes with mine. My mother in law is a pretty good grandmother to my children, but she isn't so nice to me. For example, she has called a shirt I wore hideous and joked that she wants to murder my family and me. That's not a joke, okay, said my baby's name is stupid in front of all my guests at my baby shower. The list goes on and on. My question to you, ladies is what do I do going forward. I have tried every approach I can think of. I have tried taking the high road. I have tried simply defending myself and calling her out on her bs. Nothing works. My husband said she has had a difficult upbringing which causes her to have a lack of social skills and there is no changing her. He has tried talking to her as well. I'm at a loss help. I wish one of you was my mother in law. Love you gals, we do too.
Speaker 1: Trust me.
Speaker 2: WO take you on tomorrow. You can be mine?
Speaker 1: So you trust me?
Speaker 2: You're right. I had the mother in law and father in law from hell and very similar story to you. They loved my children, did not love me, and it reallyps as Susan, and I told you it was really difficult between my husband and me. My advice is try, but you know what, if she's not going to change, she's not going to change. Let your husband spend time with her, drop the grandkids off, limit your time with her.
Speaker 1: As she said, she tried taking the high road. Ye, and she's tried defending herself and calling her out on her bs. What about like at the baby shower and she said it's stupid, And you say something like, well, you're entitled to your opinion, keep it to yourself. We don't care what you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't say that a baby shower. And I tried those things with my mother in law and it never worked. But I will say to you, I have to take issue with something I.
Speaker 1: Would her husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you say that, Susan, Come on the girl.
Speaker 1: She's going to be rude and embarrass me. Then you're not welcome here. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You want to years old, you're not you want to.
Speaker 1: Go visit with your mom? She's not welcome here, not if she's going to continue to embarrass her.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what I'm going to say. It didn't work that way for me, and it was too disruptive and hard for my husband, even though it was an issue between us. Here's what I will say. I don't buy into you, hear me, I'm emphasizing this. You know, Susan, I had a really tough upbringing. I was an abuse child. I had no modeling to be a parent until I moved in with my step mom and my dad. I didn't know what was up. When I had children. It was like WHOA. I could have been abusive and horrible like my mother. But you know what I did. I sat there and got therapy and made friends and spent my life's work to be the best mom. Did I make mistakes? Yes, So Anonymous, you need to tell your husband from me. Just blame on me, Anonymous. Having a tough upbringing blah blah blah is not an excuse. And she has a lack of social skills. Perhaps your husband might suggest that she gets some social skills.
Speaker 1: He helped talking to her as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, but otherwise otherwise you're going to end up where I ended up. My husband took my mother in law for lunch. He would go over there. I saw her exactly what.
Speaker 1: I said, Kathy let him go visit his mother and you, but you can't.
Speaker 2: Say at the baby shower, get out.
Speaker 1: Of my baby shower. But if she tells me the name I'm choosing is dam or stupid f you who asked you, it's not your child.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to be at the baby shower, Susan where at twenty dollars? Stay where? You say to your mother in law if you the name is Jeremiah, whether you like it or not, I want to be there. I want to be there.
Speaker 1: You're entitled to your opinion, dear, Now zip it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I'm the zip A queen. And I wouldn't have said that to my mother in law. I just chose to stay away.
Speaker 1: And you know, me and Kathy would be your mother in Law's easy, we'd be fine.
Speaker 2: I will, Anonymous. I'm going to say one thing to you. Do you know who the big loser hair is? Anonymous? Your mother in law. She might be a great grandmother, but your kids will sense that it's unfortunate. But you know what you can only change in life what you can change. Yes, So I'm sorry for you and Anonymous. If things get really tough, you reach out to me. I will be your mother in law, my son and daughter in law. Sorry, my son in law and my daughter in law say I'm the best, and I think yours think the same with you too, Susan.
Speaker 1: I wish you a lot, a lot of luck, and you know what you're going to be on my mind. I wish you patience and to be able to speak your mind when you have to.
Speaker 2: And I hope that you find a way to limit your exposure to her, because you're not going to change her. Now, Okay, Susan, Today we're going to be playing one of my favorites, Truth or DRIC Paradise edition. We're going to switch off reading the bats we're in Paradise prompt and we'll both either answer or take a drink if we don't want to answer, and I might take a drink even if I do answer. Okay, I'm going to read the first one. Who do you think went home too early and deserve to come back to the beach? And I think we could answer this in unison Nancy two three, Nancy absolutely, I mean she was there so short twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Out of all the current couples, do you think anyone is faking a physical connection? If yes, who, I don't know what do you think, Well, I think since they had added money to the game, quite possibly. I think only half of a couple might be Come on, spit out, give me names or drink Jeremy Well, Jeremy said, I think Brian and Jeremy are both after the money I did. But are they faking a physical connection? I think Brian maybe, Yeah, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: You're not your boat?
Speaker 1: No, I guess what is that?
Speaker 2: Truth? What about? What about drink? What? Any? Do you think any Goldens are faking it? I mean, remember, I'm not faking it because Keith and I have said from the beginning, is anybody faking any of the Goldens faking it?
Speaker 1: I don't think any of the Goldens are really.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Faith was making it a lot. I don't know. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: That's the next one here. If you could bring one more bonus person to the beach to shake things up that has not been on the season, who would you bring?
Speaker 1: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: Oh, how about.
Speaker 1: Jordan's Jordans?
Speaker 2: You mean for the Goldens?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why do you say that?
Speaker 1: Because I think he was a hot commodity and I think Leslie would dump Gary.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I'm going to bring to that let's let's see what we really think here.
Speaker 1: How about you?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't think about the Goldens because so many of them, you know, that's all. I also think they should bring c K back. By the way, I think he had two short a time on the beach, just saying yeah, he's a bad one. I don't know one bonus person. I think any of the young ones would have been fun to stir things up. So really, any any any of the young ones that got close? Oh I know, ready, yeah, Maria from Joey's season, she would have been great. I would want to spend.
Speaker 1: Everyone that hit the beach this summer. Who do you think came for the wrong reasons?
Speaker 2: Well, clearly Jeremy and Brian, because they're in it just for the money. I mean the minute that money was mentioned and they were in it. I don't think I think all of the Goldens, including myself, came for the right reasons. We were all hoping to find love. But I think based on what we're seeing on the TV, Jeremy.
Speaker 1: Looked like they're ready to fall in love. I mean, they're just in it to win it. And like I said, since they added the money, it's a whole new ball game.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think do you think Gary came for love?
Speaker 1: I would wanted to think that, yes, but now after I've seen him play with all these women, I'm not so sure. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, who do you think had the worst luck in Paradise? I can tell you how about me.
Speaker 1: You will just find Kathys luck. Who are still in a relationship that I don't think are going to make it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's that. Get like who Jeremy and Bailey.
Speaker 1: Yes, you married? About Cat and Dale?
Speaker 2: Cat and Dale? Yeah? I like them too. I don't know. I'll tell you who I feel like had the worst luck was Jill and Leah. Everybody put them in the friend zone. Jonathan had the chance to have a relationship with him and he kept, you know, not finding the one. But Jill when she left saying I'm so tired of being in the friend zone, my heart went out.
Speaker 1: To her for her to what was the most shocking moment thus.
Speaker 2: Far, Oh that's easy, go ahead, when Jeremy said I don't care about those golden send them home. Jeremy, I'm coming for you, buddy. I know where you live, and I am coming for you.
Speaker 1: What did you think was a shocking moment? Actually, I'm not shocked. But when April smelled the underwear, Oh god, oh.
Speaker 2: I forgot that. Wait, April, what were you thinking? Not only did you sniff his underwear, you stuck it in your bra. Come on, April, Goldens have more class than that. Good god, I'd forgotten that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So, Kathy, who do you think has displayed the biggest red flag thus far in this season?
Speaker 2: You know, I hate to keep picking on Brian and Jeremy, but I'm going to keep picking on him because I think I just I feel like they're not there. Jeremy, when you say you're there for money, but you but you look like you're there for love, that's a problem. I think. I think Kat and Dale I saw I'm definitely looking for love. I think Alicia Alicia, I love her. But it's a little bit of a red flag to me. When you say I really want Dale, I want Dale, and then he doesn't choose you, and then you say I'm okay with losing Dale, I also cannot. I mean, I got a lot of red flags waving around here, don't I What about what about Jeremy saying that red flag man. That is ten red flags and Crimson waving. When he says he wished Susie came back, you would have gotten on one knee and proposed to her, Bailey, that is a red flag. Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you think any of the couples are settling? What do you think just to be together to stay on the show?
Speaker 2: Yes? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I do who I do? And I once again, I don't think it's a mutual thing. I think it's only half because I feel like Jeremy is there to play the game. I don't feel like after this is all over, I think Bally's going to be crushed. But I don't know anybody else. Kat and Dale, I don't know that I trust it, although I do like them together.
Speaker 2: Dale and Kat, Yeah, I like them together too. I think Kat's got a little bit of you know, so far, she seems like she's struggling to trust it and open up right she doesn't. I think if she can get past that, maybe YE do have a chance. I'm trying to think cool. Do you think Getting the Goldens are selling?
Speaker 1: Well? You couldn't really say settling now because you and Teith it's not a love romance. It's a friendship, so that doesn't even count.
Speaker 2: What do you think about Leslie and Gary?
Speaker 1: Leslie and Gary? I think Leslie would be in it to win it, I really do, and no, no, no, in a relationship. I think she would definitely want to develop a relationship with him, although I don't think is really true. I don't.
Speaker 2: What do you think about Kim and Faith.
Speaker 1: I think Kim's going to be crushed because Faith is in it right now that I see, especially after the other night's episode, because they talked about things that were really important and they felt each other. I'll never forget when Nancy when they who was it that shared with Nancy about the death of his wife and how upset she became. She really paid attention.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't know who she was talking with.
Speaker 2: It was really and oh do you mean wait, are you talking about Kim? Kim lost Kim? Okay, yes, yes, Nancy was talking to Kim. But here's the thing. Is Kim settling or is Faith settling? Because remember Kim wrote a poem for Leslie and that didn't work out so well and.
Speaker 1: Then he was fine love and if this one, don't worry, So that settling.
Speaker 2: Just settling for anyone who will take you.
Speaker 1: I mean, not only to me, means they're together and it wasn't really what they wanted, but they'll settle for this.
Speaker 2: It's not or or does it mean that nobody wants me and I'll take anybody you want?
Speaker 1: It could whatever, tells Kim. When Jeremy said he didn't like the Goldens being in Paradise, mine literally dropped.
Speaker 2: Hey, your mouth. I spent a lot of time with him. I told you I had to rewind the TV, like, I don't care if the Goldens go home. I don't, you know, I don't. I don't like them. Bean here, I don't care like Jeremy. Let me just tell you something. When you open your mouth and say things like that, there are a lot of us Goldens who are not happy.
Speaker 1: And it's not one to tell you the truth because I'm on the outside looking in. Okay, when the show started, I watched okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, And when the gold arrived, it changed that. It brought life to the show. It was exciting meeting and seeing everybody like yeah, so shut.
Speaker 2: Your mouth, yeah, Jeremy, thank you. I mean you heard it from Susan and everything that comes out of Susan's mouth. It's worth listening to.
Speaker 1: Hello Jeremy.
Speaker 2: Hey Susan, listening to Jeremy shut into your mouth, tell him zip at Jeremy, you have it. I told you.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that was so much fun. Thank you to all our listeners for joining us today, and.
Speaker 2: Be sure to follow Bachelor Happy Hour because we do have new episode episodes coming out every week. You won't want to miss it. This would be ripped on Jeremy and Brian next week who knows? Who knows.
Speaker 1: Make sure you keep submitting your questions to us. You know how to do it. Go to Bachelor Nation dot com, Slash Golden Hour, or DMS or Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to your podcasts until next week. I have a great guy.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm