Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame twenties. Hello, Hi, this is Peedeekins regional manager here. Tell us. Is this Donna?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes it is, Hey Donna. How are you you excited for your first shift tonight?
Speaker 2: I am? I really am.
Speaker 1: You know, just called it welcoming to the team. I'm excited for you to start tonight as well. I just want to touch base on a few things before you do.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you'll be our nighttime clerk, which means you'll be there from midnight until about seven in the morning. Is that correct, right? Yeah? So have you heard much about the haunting?
Speaker 2: You know, I've heard stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do have some visitors that never checked out of the hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh so you I thought those stories were just, you know, like made up. Are you saying there really is something?
Speaker 1: Yes, there's been some activity, which is why we've always had this position open. But you should be fine. It sound sound like you have a pleasant disposition. But if you hear anything like laughing, you know, in the in the middle of the night or something like that, you know you might hear something it's like laughing or something.
Speaker 2: Did you did you did you just hear like when you said laughing, there was laughing. Did you hear that? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear any laughing.
Speaker 2: It was right there again, maybe.
Speaker 1: It's a thing on your phone or something.
Speaker 2: I know. It really sounded weird, like weird laughing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, no, I didn't hear any that's weird that you would hear that right now. Oh boy, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: That's a little freaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's margaret. If you hear laughing in the hotel there, like you knowling like.
Speaker 2: That, Like you didn't hear.
Speaker 1: That just now, Nope, just heard myself talking to.
Speaker 2: You, okay, because it did sound like a woman.
Speaker 1: What are you? Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I can still like every time you talk about it. Then in the background, it's faint, but I can hear like definitely a woman going, oh weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's nothing that right now. You didn't hear that, noop, I did not. Oh boy, yeah boy. You haven't even worked a shift yet. It sounds like she may have attached.
Speaker 2: What you Oh my godness, she goes she's louder.
Speaker 1: Now oh really? Oh boy? Okay, Well, like I said, nothing to be concerned about. She has, you know, only acted out a few times.
Speaker 2: So acted out. She's acted out, like what what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Even Well, unfortunately, because of HR stuff, I can't really go into all the details really, but you should be fine. If she starts calling you by name, that's when I would be little concerned.
Speaker 2: Oh oh she said that. Oh my god, you gotta be this is ridiculous that you can't hear this. I'm not nuts. I know, I'm not I'm not crazy. I'm not hearing things. This is.
Speaker 1: To me. Oh my god, she just called.
Speaker 2: Me my name and said she's waiting to meet me. You can't know this. If you can't hear this, I do not know what is wrong with you. But it is coming through loud and clear right now. Look over your shoulders. She's standing there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just in my office. Oh boy, this I'm okay. Now, I guess I am starting to get a little concerned. She's never attached to somebody so quickly. She must like you a lot somebody?
Speaker 2: What the hell does that mean? Attached to me? What she's well?
Speaker 1: What, I'm sorry, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: What what She's talking directly to me now? And I do not like this. I am not coming to work tonight. This is I'm not doing this. I quit this job, this is this is stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, I really would.
Speaker 2: Like she she just said, I can't quit what the actual nobody told me? This was real and this is ridiculous, and she was laughing again. I don't know what you think this is about, but I would like it.
Speaker 1: I would like.
Speaker 2: She's laughing at me. She's going to stop at Margaret fuf and I am not. I'm not going there with you just I'm going, by the power of Jesus.
Speaker 3: You just such a fun Actually, yes, because this is actually double from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your friend.
Speaker 2: No, no, set you up.
Speaker 1: It's a joke. Yes, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Who was that laughing?
Speaker 1: That was Victoria from the show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well, anyway, tonight it's going to be a real fun shift because I am totally wreak that hell out right now.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks