Speaker 1: Yeah, now it's recording. Yes, okay, we can't hear Scott yet.
Speaker 2: Just give me.
Speaker 3: Two seconds, Dick. Is that what? Yes? No, I can't hear him. Oh hello, hello, hey, hey? What you can hear me?
Speaker 1: Or is that me coming back to me?
Speaker 3: Can you hear us? Yes?
Speaker 4: For him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear him. He's playing he's playing old Christmas music.
Speaker 3: You can hear me.
Speaker 1: That's jingle jank.
Speaker 3: What do you know it? Well?
Speaker 1: Now it does twenty minutes later.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Look, we've never had jump to progress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know we've had other guests before, so many guests, so many.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but never it's never been Superman box to Superman box. That's true.
Speaker 1: Can you make him hotter? Thanks?
Speaker 2: Here you go, Hello, Princess.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: It takes a lot more than that button to make other Scott hotter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. People have been trying for years. Nothing works.
Speaker 2: Scott.
Speaker 3: Hello, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh ow, you've been testing me all day.
Speaker 1: They legit just punched me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll do it again.
Speaker 3: You guys have been testing each other for weeks now. Yeah. Wow, a couple's retreat.
Speaker 2: I would actually rather throw myself off the cliff into the lava.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to bull Chat. No, no, thanks, welcome to bull Chat. It's the sister podcast who Serial Killers. Today is Wednesday, June fifteenth. Did you take the flag down, Andrew? For the flag day? Yesterday? It was flag day?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I did not see.
Speaker 1: I don't have that permanent poll in my yard, so I have to remove it because it just hangs over the garage whenever.
Speaker 2: You turn the box on. This one doesn't work.
Speaker 1: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: I know you didn't, but I can't get any of my sound effects. I'm limited to.
Speaker 1: I seriously just plugged it in.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm Scotty B.
Speaker 2: I'm Andrew, and other Scott is here with us today.
Speaker 3: Ye other Scott.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm on.
Speaker 2: Now where's the applause?
Speaker 3: One? Wait?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's out the sky?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 3: I don't hear you. Why don't I hear the applause? Oh? Did it not work?
Speaker 1: There must be something that's not engaged on the Superman box.
Speaker 2: Can you hear it now?
Speaker 3: Love, We'll be fine. I don't need to hear applause.
Speaker 1: We don't need sound effects.
Speaker 2: It's just so it comes from us and from the heart.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so this is bold chat. Thank you so much. We've been trying to get you on for weeks and weeks and weeks at this point, and now here we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard you bad mouthing me about it for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Never never what he was talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh, I had to go be Santa Claus. Yes, yes, well that that wasn't actually the case. I think it was mister podcast that was the he was the you know what, I just woke up ten minutes ago.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that. I know you're on West coast time. Sorry about that mountain.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's it's fine. Last night my daughter had a softball practice and I like to help out. And you'll appreciate this because you're actually as old as me. And I did, you know, like this diving catch and it looked awesome. Ou. I am so incredibly sore now. And I went to bed and I forgot to write up the questions. So I got an I got it because we're gonna do some like newlywed game type questions.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that. Yeah, you'll you've only had a month, But that's cool.
Speaker 3: I've only had a month, Yeah, exactly. I forgot to set a reminder and I woke up this morning and Andrew said, I'm going to send you a zoom link for what. Oh crap? Wow, okay, yeah, we're happy to again. No, I got twelve questions for each of you today, so cool to them.
Speaker 1: And you are great with you You're you're fantastic with our website. I have to tell everybody that doesn't know if you go to serial KILLERSPC dot com. Other Scott put that all together, and we greatly greatly appreciate it. I mean, you probably did a little, I think, but Other Scott runs it, so.
Speaker 2: We didn't even need to add that part in what I'm giving you about Other Scott. So we're very thankful for Other Scott.
Speaker 1: But I'm giving you a little bit of credit because I'm sure you had something that you started.
Speaker 2: Very little bit of credit is almost just like breadcrumbs sprinkled with like arsenic.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over your head.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah. I started listening to you guys during the pandemic. My friend, my friend May from work, was like, Hey, you should really check out this podcast. I think you'd like it. And I was like, I don't even eat cereal. Why would I want to listen to that, but to be nice, I did and I just liked your sparkling personality.
Speaker 2: Like shoot shoot okay.
Speaker 3: And then you know, then it was Scottie bickering about the website not getting updated over and over and finally I said, you know what, I can help, but this is what I do for a living. I've been doing it for twenty two years now. So I offered a help, and Andrew was fast to jump on it, said yes, please, let's talk. Yes, And I updated every week for you guys, and I'm very happy to do so. I love the show. I love both of you guys. Oh, thank you what you know? And I listened to your ads too, So not only am I helping in one way, I'm helping in another. I get all those flaccid penis ads or whatever they are, good kid, yeah yeah, or sandpaper. Oh wait, So you've.
Speaker 1: Been doing this stuff for twenty two years, so that means like, right at the height of y two K craziness is when you started all this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I started in Actually I guess it's twenty four years now because I started in ninety eight. Okay. I worked at Starbucks for years and years and one of the guys I worked with started a web design company. And back then, Andrew, you were in diapers. Yeh, Scott was in Cedar rapid z Iowa. You could you could do those that kind of thing. And as a joke, I said, hey, can I take out the trash for your company? I'll put it on my resume. He said, dude, if you want a job, I'll just give you one. So I taught myself how to do websites and I love doing it, I really do, you know, And when it's something for you guys, it makes it even a little bit more fun because I deal with a lot of like very corporate stuff. Yeah, not here in my day job. You know, this is this is very different. But like I said, I don't eat cereal. I'm diabetic. What huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't eat cereal?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know you were diabetic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, can you give you you got two separate doctor? Actually, can you give yourself a shot live?
Speaker 3: I'm wearing an insulin pumper.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I don't want to see it. Oh, you got to implant it somewhere.
Speaker 3: You know what, Next time I have to change the needle that vaults in my stomach, I'll do it for you. I'll send you a video.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would actually pay to see that just to watch him cringe.
Speaker 4: Anyway, anyway, so let's move on with the show. Okay, So here's what I thought we could do. Okay, these it's it's it's lower your expectations. It's not going to be awesome, but it's fine. I thought we could do like.
Speaker 3: A newlywed style game, yes, where I have twelve questions for each of you about the other person. Okay, now, Andrew, do you have a note cards or paper or anything.
Speaker 2: We have these notepads. We'll just each take one.
Speaker 3: So here's what I here's how I think it'll work. We haven't pregamed this at all, so we're gonna have to hope it works well. I just can't.
Speaker 1: He's going to get pens. He's getting pens. Okay, yeah, no, his phone's over there.
Speaker 3: It'll ring. Don't worry. Okay, my phone's ringing.
Speaker 1: It will Why Because it's busy, Andrew, mister podcast, someone will be calling you about some other looks. Look at just lit up when I said that. It's very important. You should check it. Some other podcasts might need some kind of configuration.
Speaker 2: Before we start this game. What you host a very awesome podcast, and I feel we should highlight that for a quick second.
Speaker 1: Never listened to it. Remember we promised him we were going to send him that song and you didn't.
Speaker 2: I love that song and they don't want to give it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have this. We have this wack a doodle doo Christmas song that somebody sent us like eight years ago.
Speaker 2: Whack a doodle doo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They recorded it in like in their basement in front of the fireplace, and it's horrendously good. Yeah, I know it's okay, so it's really off. Yeah that Christmas what does it go?
Speaker 2: It's Christmas time again, family and your friends. It's terrible, but you have to showcase it.
Speaker 3: I'd love to.
Speaker 1: It's not mainstream though.
Speaker 3: Why don't we do a Christmas Bowl chat at the end of the year, Scottie. I know you celebrate both holidays, Yeah, with your family. Yeah, maybe maybe we could do some holiday festive one at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely fine Christmas cereals.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I've ever looked at the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Captain Crunch always has one, but.
Speaker 3: Have you reviewed them as that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? If it ever existed. We've reviewed it.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, you're up to almost seven hundred cereals.
Speaker 1: Now that's insane. You see, you're also our tally keeper, because I have no idea at this point. I've forgotten some of my children. I mean, Andrew doesn't know any of them, but.
Speaker 2: I keep bringing me up into your nonsense. Just you do you what? You don't know what cereals we've done.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing about that comment, though, is a lot of times you claim that you've done a cereal and that I screwed it up and it's not in the list.
Speaker 2: Well, because it's just easy to do that.
Speaker 3: But the list came from you.
Speaker 2: So so maybe I left one out.
Speaker 3: To me, I guarantee it's on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might have, Maybe I left one out. I actually I was in the supermarket aisle yesterday and I did check your list and it worked great.
Speaker 3: Well. That was that. Going back to the helping with the website thing, that was the thing that I knew Andrew was not going to be able to do with the tools that he had available. Yeah, it to write a program, a little script that's going to allow you to search for the name of a serial. So that was why I wanted to help, and then I just it kind of snowballed into doing the whole thing. But you guys are always so incredibly appreciative, You're kind. Scott likes to joke around and be kind of a jerk, but I know that it's in good fun. I'm super happy to help you.
Speaker 1: I'm genuinely a good guy.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: I do know that because I if I wasn't a jerk during the show, who would want to listen to it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well you are from Long Island, so yes, you got you got that going against you? I got, Yeah, I do. I'm from Connecticut on no way. Yeah, and I lived there for twenty one years.
Speaker 2: We knew that, Andrew I did not know that. Oh and now he's in Colorado.
Speaker 1: You're in Colorado.
Speaker 3: I'm in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew that part.
Speaker 3: I was in Connecticut for twenty two years. That I moved to Florida. I lived in Tampa for fifteen years, and then the rest of the time whatever the math is for that seven eight, nine years.
Speaker 1: So what are you like sixty two?
Speaker 3: No, I'm forty six.
Speaker 2: Really do you like Colorado?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do. It's I love the snow. I really I grew to hate it growing up. But then you'll find this out andrew in about fifteen years or something. The things that you really didn't like growing up, you might become nostalgic for because you just knew it and it was comfortable. So when we got pregnant with my daughter, who's now nine, we lived in Tampa, and me and my wife both said, I don't want to raise a kid here. And this was before Florida went cuckoo bananas too, so you know, we and I was working for National Geographic at the time, and I said, hey, you know, I want to move, and they said, go to Colorado. We have an office there, so I did, and there's we have no family out here, which is awesome. And yeah, it's it's very dry in the summer, and if you can't handle sea and brown, you know, it's not lush and green like you guys will see where you are in the summer, it's super brown. But then come September it's gonna start snowing again. And I love it, love it.
Speaker 2: September.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: It's usually usually mid to late September. We start seeing something and then I get over my angst and my anger about the heat. I do not like the heat.
Speaker 1: And when's the last month that you saw snow?
Speaker 3: May? May? Yeah, I've seen it as late as May twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you want to give out your email address for all the people from Florida? Are they gonna want to complain to us? Because I don't want.
Speaker 3: To deal with that? No? Just what does it? Scott? Eazy be? Okay?
Speaker 1: Thank you, have a great day. All right, thanks very good. Send it to Serial Killers PC or whatever it is serial Killers PC.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, let's here comes the game. That's our theme music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't hear the theme music song. I'm just gonna roll with it.
Speaker 1: All right, We're ready, We're ready for you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we have pencil and paper, right, yes, oh pens?
Speaker 3: But okay, oh ten pens, paper, It doesn't matter, I know. So who should we start with? Andrew? You were Scotty? Okay, So the first question, Scott, listen up here? Ye what do I do it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to ask you a question about Andrew. And Andrew, I want you to write down the answer so that we know Scott doesn't cheat. Okay, all right, and we didn't plan this ahead of time, so if it starts to not work, that's why. Okay. So the first question Andrew about Scotty. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, did I have do? I already have it back? Okay? All right, go to the other list, Andrew. The first question is going to be about Scott, and I want you to write down the answer. And Scott, I want you to write down the answer to So. Okay, all right, Andrew? At what age did Scott move to Cedar Rapids? Iowa?
Speaker 2: Okay, got that one.
Speaker 3: Do you think we should just do the reveal right after the question so people remember it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, why not?
Speaker 3: Okay? Do you have your answer written down? Scott?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, I also have it in my brain, but that's okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, that's that's fine. Andrew. What age was Scott when he moved to Cedar Rapids?
Speaker 2: Eighteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was looking for the ding, but I can't see anything it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't know. These buttons aren't working today. Just comic, dumb thing.
Speaker 1: Just calm, it's a stupid man box today, okay, cool, col cool, all right, Scott.
Speaker 3: The next question is for you, and this one's going to be about Andrew. Okay, what year was Andrew Bourne? Oh jeez, oh I love that one.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: These are probably gonna be kind of simple on a lot of.
Speaker 1: Them, but yeah, but I'm going between two here. I'm pretty sure it was in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: I was born in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was close.
Speaker 2: It's close, doesn't count, okay, X chuck one up for the big Andy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what were you doing in nineteen ninety one? I was a let's see, freshman or sophomore in high school.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety one, I was a I think soft well, I was either a sophomore or a junior. But I was interning at w b l I on Long Island at fifteen years old. That's where I was.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, insane. That stuff doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: Probably illegal, yeah, I probably not being You were on the air at one point too. I remember you. I listened to you and when you tell these old man stories, and you know, somebody called out and you got called up to the big show. Okay, yes, Andrew, next question, Yeah, what was Scott's part time job when he moved to Cedar Rapids Iowa. Okay, And there might be more than one. So if there is that, the fault is going to be mine here. But there's one that stands out to me.
Speaker 1: I only had one job, just fyika. And also it was also full time. But that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you moved to Cedar Rapids, Iowa to start a radio station. That's ever happened that correct? So when I say part time job, it was because it was first thing, that not the thing you moved out there.
Speaker 1: Correct. It was just for a few months.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was Western Union, that's correct. And you used to do it for casinos, used to get the calls in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did the overnights for the casinos. I remember that. And you you said it was kind of a bummer. Well, it was interesting.
Speaker 1: It was a it was there were money transfer calls to drunk people that were about to lose their house and I would have to send them money to circus.
Speaker 3: That's that would that would qualify as a bummer.
Speaker 1: Andrew was correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, Scotty, this question is for you. Where did Andrew go to college for undergraduate? Now, Andrew, I don't know if you did any kind of anything after undergraduate, so I'm I'm specifically okay. Good. So where did Andrew go to college?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure, if memory served correct, it was Miami, that is correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, judges want a more, judges want the full name.
Speaker 1: University of Miami.
Speaker 3: All right, good, okay, just making sure I didn't know, you know, maybe it was Miami College of Hair Designers.
Speaker 2: Well it's also isn't there Miami in the areas of Miami University?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And their joke would always be when you showed up to University of Miami campus on the first day, they'd be like, oh, are you sure you're nothing? You didn't get into Ohio?
Speaker 1: Why why would they have a Miami college in Ohio? Is there a town of Miami?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There is?
Speaker 2: I percent sure, okay, there was something. Oh but I did also go to two other schools that I don't know. Yeah, I started it, and you went to some community college in Jersey. Never went to community college someday, there's anything wrong with it.
Speaker 3: By the way, the reason that we're doing this listeners is because I've always been curious about a lot of these things, these little Swiss cheese holes from Andrew and Scotti's past. Yeah, so I thought that would be fun. And you guys also, man, you bicker, you need couples therapy, you need a massage or something. I don't know what it is hot rocks. Oh, so I thought it would be fun for both reasons. Here, okay, Andrew, Yeah, it's your question. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: What is Scott's biggest fear? Oh? I don't even know. You don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to write down what I think it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, well it's kind of a poor question then, but Andrew, what do you think is Scott's biggest fear?
Speaker 2: I put blood me too, nice job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did you think it was? I didn't know what it would be. This is one of those ones. I was just kind of curious and I like to know the answer. So that's why I came up with the question.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because.
Speaker 3: Like public speaking or something, probably not public speaking, given.
Speaker 1: You, let me tell you something that is a close second. Not even kidding, but you've been on the air for more than half of you Okay, but you see that box that you're sitting in. I'm pretty cool sitting in a box talking to two million people. But put me on stage at Madison Square Garden and I will poop my pants. Yeah he's done it before, not poop my pants, but I'll just you know what, I anytime, anytime that the show goes on stage of Madison Square Garden, I just hope that the microphone never comes to me and I'm like, oh my god, what do I say? What am I going to say?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: I say?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Everybody? You know, I like, make a noise. You don't mind the anonymity then of a recording studio or even just having other people around. You don't want to see the people you're.
Speaker 1: Talking, That's correct. Like I went back to the high school a couple of weeks ago, and thankfully they did not make me you speak in front of the auditorium, because that I had to do that one time. And an auditorium full of high school kids that could not give two ships that you're there is the worst crowd possible.
Speaker 3: Explicit Andrew, You're sorry, Yeah you get one, get one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hold on, we'll be back after this break that's not our music, and we're back. That was not our break music, and the whole is big enough.
Speaker 2: No, because I can't get this button to work right now? I wonder why whenever you turn it on it happens. Maybe you need some anyway warranty service on this bitch. We have newman on here. He's the website creator.
Speaker 1: He's the other Scott, other Scott.
Speaker 2: He's the best, and we're playing match games. So welcome Back is not a match game.
Speaker 1: This is not the dating game.
Speaker 3: I would say, I'm the assistant to the executive producer. Yeah, Diamond, Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't.
Speaker 1: Just asked if we were recording today, I said, no.
Speaker 3: All right, Scott. The next question is for you. What was Andrew's major in college? Holy hell? Even I know the answer to this. The reason I'm asking says he said it on the show before. Am I right? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Do you think I pay attention to what he says?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's clear.
Speaker 3: That's kind of why we're approving this.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say broadcasting.
Speaker 3: I believe it was communications, same thing it was.
Speaker 2: I double majored in public relations in English literature.
Speaker 1: Okay, then I'm kind of right.
Speaker 3: No minute, that's that's neither of those things.
Speaker 1: But broadcasting is within communications.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said English literature and something else.
Speaker 1: Public relations, public relations, and encompasses broadcasting.
Speaker 2: No, technically I have a degree from the communications school.
Speaker 3: See I was right. But all right, you know what we're gonna give me?
Speaker 1: Can I get a half?
Speaker 3: I'll give you at least half on that one. I'll give you a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I give him a spoon. Okay, Oh damn it, he's gonna win now, yeah, I already am.
Speaker 3: All right, Andrew. Next question is for you, and this is I'm pre supposing that this happened, so we're gonna have to see how it goes. What was the best skit? What was the best gift Scott ever gave you? I gave you a gift? Is it of me? So I'm pre supposing that you've actually given him something, But you've known each other long enough that you've probably done this.
Speaker 1: I think it is the gift of me sitting next to him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? What?
Speaker 2: Oh man? Lord? Can I pass?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I want to answer this one.
Speaker 1: I don't have an answer for it.
Speaker 4: It was it.
Speaker 1: There's no correct answer here.
Speaker 2: No, you did get me like eggo waffle cereal once you got me a box.
Speaker 1: But I got you a Christmas present one year. I don't remember what it was, but no, we.
Speaker 2: Never exchanged gifts during like the holidays early on.
Speaker 3: I think so you don't, So you don't exchange gifts. I should. This is the kind of thing I should have asked ahead of time. So that one's on me. Why don't we strike that one?
Speaker 2: What did you think it was? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was just curious of what it would have been. Some of these are just exploratory questions Andrew. Look, I do I do?
Speaker 1: I do think of Andrew, Like when I'm out and I see something that reminds me of him, or I know would make him happy, like the cereal I'll pick it up.
Speaker 2: You know that one doesn't count for me, Okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, so all right we'll strike that one from the record. All right, Scotty, this one's about Andrew. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: This tea is very makes me flemy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you want me to say?
Speaker 3: Yes? I'm ready. What is Andrew's favorite movie?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I've said it, you have, yes, top Gun? I've never even seen Top Gun. God, Beaches, I've never even seen Beaches, Animal House, never even seen Animal House, Footloose, never even seen foot Loose.
Speaker 3: Dirty dancing, bring up ones that have been in his lifetime.
Speaker 1: Rocky no, oh, it's some Disney crap right not, I'm done.
Speaker 2: It's Forrest Gump.
Speaker 1: Forrest Gump.
Speaker 2: Forrest Gump is my favorite movie of all time.
Speaker 1: I don't remember you saying that.
Speaker 2: I said it on multiple occasions, multiple Scott, how many?
Speaker 3: He told? I didn't know what the answer was there. I was just really curious.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you didn't say it then, And maybe this is because when we were talking about favorite movies, you could probably go back and listen to it, and I said Forrest Gump.
Speaker 1: I would like to actually find it, because I think you're trying to just make me look like a jerk.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't need to, you're doing it on your own, buddy.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, this is going off the rails already. All right, Andrew, are you ready? Yea? How many siblings does Scott have? Oh?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: That's so unfair. It's his brother, because I know that answer for him too.
Speaker 3: One. Okay, sister Jackie.
Speaker 2: Mhm, Well he didn't ask you that question.
Speaker 1: This is always my fear of going on a game show that I'm always going to get the hard questions, and my app it we'll get the easiest crap.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 2: So far, Scott's gotten too right. I've gotten everyone right.
Speaker 3: Well, technically, Scott has one and a half right.
Speaker 2: And I've gotten all the arrest right.
Speaker 3: This is bs. Don't roll your eyes at me, Millennial. I was being exact here. You're dealing with an engineer. Okay, this is all about precision. Okay, all right, The next question is for you, Scott, sure, go ahead, Okay, wait a minute, I just asked the sibling question. Oh you know what, I had it for both of you. That's why. How many? All right, Scott? How many siblings does Andrew?
Speaker 4: Have?
Speaker 3: You already said this? Yes?
Speaker 1: One, Jackie?
Speaker 3: Okay, so, but Andrew, to be fair, I had to ask him that questions even though we knew. I don't want him to claim that this thing was rigged.
Speaker 1: And a dog, a dog in law named Luna, and it is I love Luna?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I hope that wasn't a question.
Speaker 3: All right, Scotty, No, it has no even I knew that one. Okay, what is Andrew's ideal vacation spot? Now?
Speaker 1: Do you know this answer?
Speaker 2: I do not I don't think he's ever told me that. I mean, probably like trekking through.
Speaker 3: Some part of this is to see how well you guys know each other.
Speaker 1: But we don't talk about really weight about it.
Speaker 3: But of course there's gonna be ones you don't know the answer to. But given that you know Andrew so well, Okay, if he said I'm going on vacation and he didn't tell you where it was, where would he be going Disney? Yes, Disney.
Speaker 1: He loves Disney, but I also think that he would also love like putting on a backpack and vacationing in Europe and just exploring. Like he likes his story, he likes things. He likes to go see things. I like to just sit on a beach, and he likes to go.
Speaker 2: I was actually gonna say, and you like going to beaches and just hang out and going to an occasional supermarket.
Speaker 3: Don't ruin the next question, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Ooops, So I've got.
Speaker 1: Your friend the right, am I right?
Speaker 2: You actually are, And I'm very proud of you for that one.
Speaker 3: Which one would it have been? Andrew? Would have been Disney or Backpack?
Speaker 2: I love Disney, don't get me wrong, but like being able, like Scott says, to go to new cities and countries. I do like seeing things, and I'm very much I like traveling a lot to new places I haven't been before.
Speaker 1: I enjoy that too, But I don't, you know what if I'm gonna go see landmarks and stuff one day, the rest I want to just chat, sit on a beach and relax. That's that's you know.
Speaker 2: I like being in the city.
Speaker 1: I'm not much of a sight seeing guy.
Speaker 2: I'm a sight seeing guy.
Speaker 3: Okay. You know what's kind of fun, Andrew when I listen to you guys, is I'm a lot like both of you in different ways. And uh, I probably am a little more like Scott, but he and I are of the same age, so I would kind of expect that. Scott. One of the one of the most terrifying things you could ask me to do is like, let's just go backpacking. We'll just go and we'll figure it out. I don't want to figure it out. Well, yeah, you know, I want to know exactly where we're going. I wanted to have an itinerary all set before we leave.
Speaker 1: Well see, but I'm sorry, I'm but I'm I'm also can be Uh, let's figure it out.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm I can be spontaneous. I don't care. I'll go somewhere without without a whole plan.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't mind. You know, it doesn't It doesn't frighten me. It's just not my ideal of a case. I would like to have something planned. But if someone said, here's it, see that's what he's thinking of of what's the show that you want to be on? The amazing, amazing race, amazing way that one like, you know he wants to be an amazing race.
Speaker 2: With me, but survivor. I would do over that idea in the world, by the way, the amazing race.
Speaker 1: Yes, because we'd fight the whole time.
Speaker 3: No to have yeah, to have you both on a game show this way, no, this way, No, this way, this way, although to be fair, knowing what the producers would probably want, you'd probably be the truth rated.
Speaker 1: Well the way, do me a favor. Would you email the Lingo girl back because the other one didn't reach out to me again? And that's our like one shot to do some crazy game show together.
Speaker 2: Interesting, this is the admin of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we applied to be on Lingo and I got a call. He got an email ling Oh, come on, dude, you're forty six. Don't you remember Chuck Woolery back in two and two?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Two, yeah, But that was the way I know that was. That was the dating game. Oh no, that was the Newly. No, newly was Bob you Banks dating game. You're correct. Lingo was a show in the late nineties even into the early two thousands, with the balls would drop and you would make words with them.
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 1: Come on, you'd get a lingo and you'd win all kinds of money. The new Lingo looks like Wordle. Yeah, it's it's a ripoff of Wordle and Rue Paul.
Speaker 2: As the host, coming out next year on CBS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're hoping we get there anyway. Sorry, you were saying, we're halfway through the questions here. I think I cut Andrew off. I don't want to cut him off. He was saying something about vacationing.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I do like itineraries. I am an itinerary person. I do that as a job.
Speaker 3: They're great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a big fan of those, But I do like also enjoy outdoorsy things like hikes.
Speaker 1: And see if you plot me down seas anywhere in the you know, USA, just said here, here's the city, go, then I have no problem. But if it's in another country with another language and I don't know the transit system and that that kind of freaks me out a little bit. I could make it work. But when there's a language barrier, I don't like it, except if it's like, you know, a Spanish speak country, because then I could get by Oh god see oh lah me, I'm oh, Scott, who needs a library? Who needs a library anymore?
Speaker 3: What? What are you going to a library for the taboose?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Scott, if you drop me in another country, if I had a fixer kind of person, like somebody who knows the lay of the land, I would love it. I'd have a great time. I don't. It causes me great fear and anxiety to know that I'm going to have to figure it out. That you need a guide. Yeah, a guy, that would be wonderful. I would love every second of it. If I was with you guys, And even if even if so say I went backpacking with Andrew on this mythical trip, if he said I'm going to figure it out even though I knew he didn't know the answer ahead of time. I'd be okay, because Andrew's gonna figure it out. It'll be all right. I'm not responsible for figuring it out.
Speaker 2: I'm the responsible one who figures it out, and I know he's pretty good like that, and I would just go along with it. Who can you know what?
Speaker 1: Who cares at that point?
Speaker 2: Just backpacking trip?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go, let's go in Denver?
Speaker 2: Fine, I would do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you guys want to come up up over, I don't know what it is. You have a standing invitation of something Denver related? What is it? Who?
Speaker 2: I want to go camping? I want to go mountain biking down those hills? Absolutely not why I am terrified of that, to be quite honest, I just think I'd fall on my face if those bikes out there with the big fat tires.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do all right, Where were we here vacation, Andrew? I have a question. I think the I think we already said the answer, so it's slightly unfair, but I still get a roll with it. What is Scott's ideal vacation spot?
Speaker 2: Scott likes the beach and Scott would also enjoy going to a supermarket while he's at said port. I mean, I wouldn't va, I wouldn't vacation at a supermarket. Well, but you would like to go out and explore your supper market. You're correct. I like to see supermarkets in other cities and countries.
Speaker 3: Boo, Okay, Andrew, I'm gonna I'm gonna be a little sneaky here, and I'm going to change the question slightly. Since we already knew the answer. This is where it could change a little bit. Where what beach would Scott want to go to.
Speaker 2: Scott really likes can't Coon, And we also really enjoyed Saint Martin when we went.
Speaker 1: Oh, we had a blast there.
Speaker 2: It's a really fun trip.
Speaker 1: I just I feel like like some of the nicest beaches that I've ever been to are in Cancun. I saw you pick your nose by the way.
Speaker 3: You know. The classy thing to do would have been to ignore it.
Speaker 1: But Scott, who's classy?
Speaker 3: But I'm I'm going to give you that one. Yeah, give it to give it to him.
Speaker 1: We haven't been there in a while because people have been getting beheaded and murdered. But I mean by the drug car tells. But you know, it's been a minute since we've been there, but I'm I'm looking forward to going back at some point.
Speaker 3: Okay, Scotty, this question is for you. Yes, what is Andrew's favorite meal?
Speaker 1: Does Andrew even know the answer to this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure he does.
Speaker 1: Well, I know it's not meat loaf that I could tell you his favorite meal? Loaf with with ketchup on.
Speaker 3: Top with Boston Market, is that still?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is, and you have to.
Speaker 1: Ask for extra red sauce otherwise they just put gravy on it. You need the red ketchupy sauce and we'll give you a cup of it if they really like you. It's delicious.
Speaker 3: When I worked at Starbucks right attached to it, it was Boston Chicken. Then it was Lost Market.
Speaker 1: Andrew's never heard of Boston Chicken before now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I hope the Statue of Limitations is up on this. But we used to do a little you know, trade, back door trade kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, sounds dirty, but I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Well, it was for meat loaf.
Speaker 1: It wasn't exactly favor sounds great, It sounds dirty, but yeah, no, they still have the delicious meat loaf and just ask for extra red ketchup sauce.
Speaker 2: So it's my favorite food.
Speaker 3: Something for food or meal, it's fine. You know, like if Andrew, if he was he was on death row when he's getting his last meal, Oh wow, would it be?
Speaker 2: Well, it was probably something Italian, but I don't know, something from Kava. No, it's pizza.
Speaker 3: Pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love pizza, all right, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I guess, I don't know. I guess there was a definitive answer. But I don't think you've ever come out and said, oh my god, I love pizza so much.
Speaker 3: You love pizza. Some of these questions are not fair because you've never I don't think Andrew's ever said it on the show.
Speaker 2: But it's all about listening.
Speaker 3: People just want to know about you guys. We're just going a little deeper here. And I figured instead of you fighting for forty five minutes on a boll Chat episode, well of course that went pretty poorly. You know, I thought it'd we don't fight.
Speaker 2: We don't fight, Yes, you do, Oh my god, I don't think we fight.
Speaker 3: They fight so much it gets uncomfortable to listen to sometimes it's like watching a couple fight in the grocery store. Huh remember that? Remember the comedian Dane Cook he has Yes, yes, he had a whole thing on that, like listening to people fight in the grocery store. I just want to know if we have any goddamn jelly to you guys. I just I just think that we uh have.
Speaker 2: That would be hard to know, Scott, because Andy doesn't go to the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Or you do like jelly?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you like jelly?
Speaker 2: Do you like Chellyeah?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite jelly?
Speaker 3: Before?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite jelly?
Speaker 2: I don't really have a favorite ship.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to because it's part of the part of the game.
Speaker 2: I like grape jam or jelly jelly jelly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no grape. There is grape jam. There's grape jam. There is no grape jelly.
Speaker 1: Yes, there is no it's jam. Right, No, there's grape. There's jelly and jam of almost every flavor.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, No, no, there's a distinction between jam jelly. That's correct.
Speaker 1: One has like one has like fruit pecked in and the other one is sugar.
Speaker 3: Can't you can't have chunks of grape. Well, no you can't.
Speaker 1: But no, you're correct, but they're disgusting. You're correct. But if you look at the welshes or smuckers squeezable bottle once as jam once says jelly, and it's very not very distinguishable, so you have to be careful when you look at it if you want one or the other. I don't think that you can taste the difference, but jam and jelly definitely grape, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: But I don't want any grape skins in my jam. That would be like eating a mouthful of blisters. Disgusting.
Speaker 2: Oh gode, yeah, the visual. I just got a mouthful of blisters. You know what I've been doing.
Speaker 1: I tell you what we've been doing with grapes lately. And I'm guessing Cooper maybe saw it on Twitter. I mean, TikTok. But but we've been freezing though. Yeah, you just freeze a whole big thing of them, just pop them in.
Speaker 2: I can't bite into like ice cold things though. Teeth, yeah, my teeth. I have such bad sensitivity, Like even thinking about it, I get goosebumps. I do, like the way if I think about biting a ticce, hold and give me a second, you can talk no.
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 1: Anytime that we've ever had lunch, you've never gotten pizza. You've never said let's go for pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We went for burritos. Who went for barbecue?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to just go into like get a slice.
Speaker 1: We went to that place where you pull the stuff out of the door, which sucked.
Speaker 2: All the autumnatic You know that closed already?
Speaker 3: I bet it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't good. No, I will say. Second favorite is.
Speaker 1: Some kind of Italian I love cheeseburgers.
Speaker 2: I love my sister. I love pesto, like pesto.
Speaker 3: I do not like pasta.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, pasto is my favorite. And Jackie, Jackie, I discovered my Yes, I discovered my hate with pesto when I used to work in the bagel place.
Speaker 1: I hope that wasn't a question, and there.
Speaker 2: Was pesto, cream cheese, pesto, something else.
Speaker 3: I just threw up. I hate pesta.
Speaker 2: My sister makes the second best pesto I've ever had in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Who makes the first?
Speaker 2: My aunt Nina in Italy and they were going to bring give me like a jar to take home, and it was like, I don't want to get caught in the airport with pesto. So I left it there and I still regret it to this day.
Speaker 1: Am I driving you home today? Maybe let's speed this along other Scott?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Oh geez, well I was going to ask you about great bagel places, but save that. No, you can ask. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what, we should take another break so we don't have to do it later. Okay, we'll be back.
Speaker 1: That's a dumb one. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: This one sucks because you can't turn it off.
Speaker 1: Oh, so we'll be right back. No, and we're back and it's still playing.
Speaker 3: I told you, yeah, thank you for coming back. If you're still with us, I'm sure half of it. Half of it is half of the people are gone.
Speaker 2: Not you're doing a great job, but they also wouldn't know. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, I was actually complaining about you guys, But okay, Andrew this questions for you. What is Scott's default binge TV show on Netflix? If he can't decide what to watch, what would he tune in? If he's like, I don't know what to watch, he would just put it on?
Speaker 2: What would it be Okay, so I don't think there's a definitive one, but I know Kim's Convenience is one, and F is for Family is another one. But are the Goldbergs on Netflix?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But see, I I was gonna say, I generally don't watch shows that I've seen already, not recent ones anyway, like I wouldn't I probably wouldn't search out Goldberg's or we've watched Kim's Convenience multiple times already. And I know what you're gonna say, Chips, I get it.
Speaker 2: But Chips isn't on that.
Speaker 3: It's not on Netflix. It on Netflix.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just picked Netflix as a as a as a network kind of thing. It does.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should have said streaming service.
Speaker 3: Stream Okay, fine, do you see what I work with?
Speaker 2: Do you see it?
Speaker 3: What is the default been show on a streaming service?
Speaker 1: Also, I also don't really have an answer. There is no definitive answer to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, I but I mean to you, you said you've watched him convenient I have.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's there's thousands of shows that I've watched.
Speaker 3: But if you were if you were just bored at home on a Saturday afternoon. What would you do then if you if it's not watched something you've already seen before, what would you do?
Speaker 1: I know there's some there are some news series on Netflix that I that I like to watch, but I see I I like like seventies and eighties sitcoms, so I probably go watch like Three's Company or something stupid like that.
Speaker 3: Whatever they have.
Speaker 2: No, it was never so into happy Days, but they they have those channels like Decades and and and sent me a clip from one yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and charge and what's that other one? And ten a TV like these, like the actual broadcast network channels have the Dot two channel that they that they that are like way down in the four hundreds or or yeah, yeah, yeah, it's because most of the shows are, but they always are running like the Jefferson's and Webster different strokes, different strokes.
Speaker 3: To the bike Scott the bike shops guy, No, I will, I will?
Speaker 1: I want to I want to watch cartoons and have ice cream with my shirt off. You can still apply him with that.
Speaker 3: How we're going to score that question?
Speaker 1: Is that just a I mean, really, you know what, because I'm a good guy, I'll just give it to him. Because he's listened, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm cool with you can have it.
Speaker 1: You know you may have a spoon. Who's on the phone there? Look who's on your do hickey do hickey? Anything important on there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Couple? But you know this is important because other Scotts here you won't leave the room for it. I didn't get a phone call yet, for all you know, we're texting about you, Scott. Absolutely, that's fine, all right, all right, Scott, this questions for you can't wait?
Speaker 3: What is the number one thing you do that makes Andrew the angriest?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is actually a good question.
Speaker 3: Then there's there's plenty of what was that?
Speaker 1: Was that your computer?
Speaker 3: Other?
Speaker 2: Scott, No, is my computer? I got an email?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Operation here?
Speaker 1: The one thing that I do that makes Andrew so angry?
Speaker 3: Andrew off the most about you.
Speaker 1: Like I've seen him rage, like smoke him out of his ears, But I can't remember what I did to get him there?
Speaker 2: Another email?
Speaker 1: Can you shut that off?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: No, I'm kidding. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It makes for fun fodder, fun fodder.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I'm not talking about a specific incident, right right, right, just something that I do about about you that that pisses off Andrew Gosh, I know there's so many.
Speaker 2: No, I really can't even think of any specifically, Like what do I do that really makes you angry? I would can I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you could, you could, You can answer, because I I don't.
Speaker 2: I would say the number one thing is when you're wrong and you double down on it. So like when I said the box of cerella is right there. Yeah, but it is over there. But the video, because people are going to be able to see No, next week's Serial Killers, you will see Scott says we have a box of h oops all berries and he goes.
Speaker 3: It's right here, right there. You don't.
Speaker 1: I did literally right right right there.
Speaker 2: No, your body goes over here and puts your hand here. Well, okay, that's where it would be if we had it there. But you told me it was there, and then you made me seem like I was crazy and I said no, and then you double down on it, and then you do that. That's the thing that annoys me. You go for technicalities.
Speaker 3: I apologize the answer.
Speaker 2: I apologize the actual full box of Oops all berries is not right there, Okay, religate.
Speaker 1: It's okay, that's okay. I should what I should have said and I'm sorry is oh, we have the flattened box over there, because we're actually out of the cereal, but we do have the So instead of me saying, oh, it's right there, I should have said, I'm sorry, it's over there because we don't have the cereal anymore, but the box is there.
Speaker 2: I'm getting so many emails. Yeah, sorry, it's.
Speaker 1: People telling you that you're wrong on something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, this is what I'm saying. That that that that, this is what I'm saying. This is this is what I'm saying. It's the doubling down. I love to drive him absolutely bonkers and it works.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: You remember bonkers other Scott bonkers. The candy of course, hold on here it comes.
Speaker 3: Do you remember?
Speaker 1: Do I remember whatol? Yeah, yeah, we've talked about tools. It's the one that sports in your mouth. You used to do that outside the back of Starbucks or wherever you worked, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was yeah, to get to get my Boston market right right, right right? What are you doing? Sure? Chuckles?
Speaker 1: The hard gross candy.
Speaker 3: No, it was it was like a strip of like, what are the gummy candies. There were squares and you had each color.
Speaker 1: Yeah chuckles, they're they're with the sugar on the outside, and no one ever wanted the gross black one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now it's point in my life that would be my favorite flavor, black licorice. Oh god. Okay, Andrew, the question goes to you. Yeah, what is the thing you do that makes Scott the angriest? Nothing? No, no, I do know. That's crap.
Speaker 2: I can tell you from now. There's one thing that I'm thinking of. Yeah, one, think of.
Speaker 3: One thing that happens on the show pretty much every time.
Speaker 1: Well, then it's not what I'm thinking of.
Speaker 3: That the answer. But I can think of at least a couple of things.
Speaker 2: Checking my phone or being late.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean yeah, the checking your phone thing is more of me.
Speaker 3: Just whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It's just funny for me to say, millennial device. It does bother me when you leave the show because of your phone. I understand that you have another job.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: I understand that you're important and important people call you and you're checking your phone right now, So that's fine.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: But actually the thing that he does that bothers me the most and it's not I don't know my children well. And this is this is generally anybody that does this bothers me the most. It's slurping. Oh yeah, and they'll do it on purpose to drive me nuts. It makes my skin crawl. I hate the slurping sound and it makes me absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: I do know that about you.
Speaker 1: Insane.
Speaker 2: So, but that's not it.
Speaker 1: That's not an Andrew specific thing. That's an everybody think.
Speaker 3: No, no, you have not.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's stupid and sloppy, but at the minute you know, that's not No, it's more this and I don't even want to do it, but it's more this.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: He's listening back to this episode and he's probably in his car right now.
Speaker 1: Going, yeah, I just drove off the road, so oh you know. But another thing that really bothers me about him is he does not listen to every episode once it's out. That bothers me because he should be proud of it and listen to it and see how it came out and check the quality.
Speaker 3: It's not the airing of grievances. I asked you, what is the one thing? Oh, it makes you angry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Notice how I said one thing, and meanwhile he's like, and you know, I don't want to go there, but also I'll just go with the slurping.
Speaker 1: So I guess I was yeah, great.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was correct or not?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I was, well, I said it was me.
Speaker 3: I thought it was the phone thing. Yeah, that's that would have been my guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't even think of that. See, because it doesn't really bother me that much. I just say it does.
Speaker 3: And do you know what, I'm going to take the part of a listener here and give you both like a credit and an annoyance on that I'm with you that it would annoy the hell out of me to sit next to Andrew when he checks his phone all the time. Yeah, because I feel like, hey, I'm with you, you should be paying attention to me, not lifting it up every time it lights up to see who it is, right right, But on the flip side, on the flip side, if it's Andrew's boss, who I think is your boss too? Yep? If he calls you drop everything for your boss. Yeah, so I think you give him a little bit of a hard time. So I think it.
Speaker 1: Begins I honestly do understand that. Like, I get it, if Elvis calls, you need to take that call. But I mean you could just take it right here. You don't have to be root and lead.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a really good idea. You know, why don't we all just call our bosses and talk to them on a podcast for everyone.
Speaker 3: To hear your boss's dirty laundry on a.
Speaker 1: No, I get I think, you know what. More than anything else, I just hate that you leave and I have to fill time. That's all because I don't know, I need you to bounce off of. I can't be like, hey, you're a jerk and there's nobody.
Speaker 3: Here to take it.
Speaker 2: That's when you really go into the do you know that?
Speaker 1: By the way, Andrew, for like almost two or three weeks, Andrew was writing Scott is an idiot on a pad on the door with the date, and then he started writing it in other languages Scott, Sun, Idiota, and he put the date there and I'd be like, why why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: That makes me?
Speaker 1: That hurts my feelings?
Speaker 2: Okay, it did well.
Speaker 3: Next question, Okay, is it is it Scott's questions or Andrew's question?
Speaker 2: I don't mind whatever you like. Okay, Oh wait, I just went because I said, what would his Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds right. Okay, Scott, what was Andrew's first job? I don't know the answer to this. We could, and I asked it because we know what your first job was, but I don't think that Andrew has ever talked about this.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you really know what my first job was.
Speaker 3: But well, you were you were the intern at z blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But you also worked as a cash You worked at the convenience store where you sold cigarettes.
Speaker 1: That's right, that was my first job.
Speaker 2: And then you also worked at a grocery store. Never well, oh no, no, you just hid the voice recorder?
Speaker 3: Was it all that?
Speaker 2: The st store? Okay, well that was when you were like twelve thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yep, Andrew's first job. I don't know that he's ever told it. You have, yeah, wow, okay, we did it involve an apron.
Speaker 2: For one of them. So my actual first job.
Speaker 3: First, there's none of them with a first Yeah.
Speaker 1: How old were you?
Speaker 2: Let me think I was working in eighth grade?
Speaker 1: Was it food service?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: You were a caddy? There it is?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 3: Nice job.
Speaker 2: Technically an apron yeah, because you do have the pockets for for things. And I also worked as a cashier at a Delhi Okay, I don't know if I knew that one. I've said that one.
Speaker 3: But Andrew, I remember you saying you were a caddy. Yeah, yeah, okay, job, proud of you. High five this questions for you. Yeah, if Scott could have a superpower, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I don't think he's ever said that. I don't even know this, okay, So it's just is more of like, let me get the general vibe I think.
Speaker 3: Ruins the question.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know, you know what.
Speaker 1: I know what it would be, and it would make sense if he said it.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, gee, I wonder why the game show isn't calling you.
Speaker 2: Okay if you had a super per yeah, maybe yeh, invisibility.
Speaker 1: While that makes sense, No, that's not what I would choose. I would choose the power to go back in time, yes, because you know me, I like nostalgic things. So you would just be your adult self living in the seventies just to.
Speaker 3: Show up in a boardroom. Don't stop making that cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then like keep chips alive and then like nineteen ninety three, I would go buy up all the website names for big companies so I could sell them.
Speaker 2: You know, why wouldn't you This is where I'm confused long term planning. Why wouldn't you buy stock in the company? Well, that too, website names. No, I would do that also, like I would I would buy Amazon back to.
Speaker 3: The future where he brings the sports Almanac back. Yes, yeah, and I mean that would be a much faster way to get rich true, buying domain names and selling. Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd bet on stuff and i'd buy Amazon stock, and or I would start Amazon, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that's oh wait a minute, but hold on. Would I not be allowed to change things?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Like if I went back it's your superpower, I know, Yeah, but you can't change the whole What are the space time continuum?
Speaker 3: Listen? Yeah, since we're making this up anyway, sure you can change it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, paradoxes don't exist.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could do that. I don't think. I don't want I wouldn't want to change thuf. Now I was gonna I just want to go stand like in times square every ten years, starting in like eighteen hundred, and just see what it looks like. That's all you can actually do that, not really at the World Trade Center where the elevator ride it takes you all the way up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know, I okay, cold for fine, Maybe I'm being stupid.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'd have to think about it, but I just I think I think time travel would be a great that's a fun one, A great superpower.
Speaker 3: Andrew, this is not a question for you, but I'm just curious. What would your superpower be?
Speaker 2: I think fly making me invisible. I think flying would be mine.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, so you would have to buy expensive first class airline ticket.
Speaker 2: That would be great. Imagine just being like, oh yeah, I'm just going to go with this place anytime you want.
Speaker 3: Fly, flying or invisibility. But I've also heard if you say invisibility, it means you're a pervert.
Speaker 2: Oh well, then what how about just like that and you're somewhere like teleporting teleportation?
Speaker 3: That would be cool.
Speaker 1: I think that will happen one day.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't Okay, So Scotty, here's your question.
Speaker 1: They also didn't think that there would be cars in eighteen sixty Yeah, come on, but you can physically get into the car. Okay, but you can physically get into a time travel, but.
Speaker 2: Your body as it is.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, Hello, would be.
Speaker 2: We need to have our own side chat on this Hello fax machine.
Speaker 3: Same thing. Go on, No, because the document you receive is not the exact document that said it, but it's a replica different Scott. That's fine.
Speaker 1: At least I would be able to experience things.
Speaker 2: So what happens to do you have the same consciousness, the same memories everything.
Speaker 1: That'll all have to be that'll have to be.
Speaker 3: Like teleport.
Speaker 1: No, you have to be the same.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, that's good that you made that rule. Well for those watching, you know, a thousand years from now, if you figured it out, just know it's all this one.
Speaker 1: Do you think a thousand years from now that this thing will still exist? Do you think someone will be able to watch this in a thousand years from now? I don't think so. This whole world would be different.
Speaker 3: Or since I work in this kind of this content arena, yeah, I will say yes, this will actually exist the digital ones and zeros somewhere of what you've created will live. Will somebody actually watch it? I don't know. That's that's hard to say.
Speaker 1: What if I could go back and watch something from you know, nineteen hundred, I would, so you know people will be curious, but there'll be so much shit from now that people go awad.
Speaker 3: Yourself though that you think of a thousand years, someone's gonna want to watch a podcast about cereal. No, I don't know, it's gonna be like what was cereal? We just you know, we just hit the button and it injects our body with me exactly. Don't saying Jack to hit the captain crunch button. No, no, no, I no, I don't think that anybody's gonna want to watch this. But I'm just saying, well, it's still existed, like kind of like a microfilm machine. If someone wants to pull it up, like I do believe it'll exist. You know, we every year, it's something like, you know, every couple of years, we double the amount of information that all of humanity has created. It.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So do you think that if if in I don't know, one hundred years from now, somebody types in serial killers with a sea on whatever Google is at that point, it'll still come up.
Speaker 3: Could it come up? I think the answer is yes, Will it No? I don't think it'll be relevant to what the person's looking for in a hundred years. Look, I searched something on page like five thousand of the results.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe, I mean I searched something now and something from like four years ago will come up.
Speaker 3: You know it shouldn't years ago versus one hundred though, that's a big difference.
Speaker 1: Yes, very true. Okay, Scott, please come on every week because you are checking him today. No, I'm just this is great, great knowledge. I mean, this is after no, no, no, it's like the micro You can't you can't fire a volunteer.
Speaker 2: This is like the micro It's like the microfilm of the future. Also, I just love what your remark was. That's great knowledge. That's great knowledge.
Speaker 3: Hey to the next question. I know, Scott, you're obsessed with making the hour mark and we're going to here.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we can go well over today. I don't care. Andrew's making me drive him home and I'm gonna sit in Long Island traffic?
Speaker 3: Is it Scott's question? Now? Okay, what skill is Andrew best at?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 1: Irritating me?
Speaker 3: No? See listen. Part of this is you try to you try to ask questions that get you in a good frame of mind. Asking because I wanted to and kill me. Something great about Andrew not annoy me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew makes things happen. Andrew has incredible organizational skills. He I I'm just gonna say, my final answer will be Andrew always gets it done.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Scott.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 1: That's that's my answer.
Speaker 3: I think that you think you do. You think that's right. I think I think that he's.
Speaker 1: Cool under pressure and he gets it done all every once in a while he'll you know, miss a step, but he gets it done in the end.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Give you that one, Andrew. Question goes to you. What is Scott's best skill?
Speaker 2: I think Scott's really good at looking at the details. Scott's super detail oriented. And I think that might come from his couponing left out an apostrophe.
Speaker 1: What you know, I throw you a softball. I think you'd be the opportunity to say, nice, sorry, this look this is what I do. It's the show go on, I'm sorry finished.
Speaker 2: So I think Scott's really good at looking at all the details and being able to like keep everything in line. I think if you have a schedule that you need on time, Scott would be the best person for it to Like the second he's like that really really good at that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I do like being on time on time. But also like, if I gave you a list of I don't know numbers and I have to organize it or something that needs to be organized, I need you to just do a quick like double check over it. You're really really good at double checking.
Speaker 1: I'm a great proof reader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, double checking, all that fun stuff. You're good at looking at the details.
Speaker 1: But then I got but then I got called a jerk for like saying that's wrong, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: No, because again that's but seeing well, this is not we're not talking about the approach. I'm saying you're good at it. The approach to it once you're doing that.
Speaker 3: Side manner may not be great. I'll give you a compliment, Scott that I would give people when they ask me for, like a recommendation for a job employer. If I was trapped in a spaceship and my own and I had, you know, only one person could help me with the re entry process to save my life, Yes, I would probably pick you over Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the thing is, though I'm not really good under pressure, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's you're not.
Speaker 2: Giving yourself enough credit, because he's the one who when it comes to our concerts and events and stuff, they put him in charge of, like keeping track of the show. Yeah, but I'm nervous as all hell. But you're nervous, but you still do it good at it.
Speaker 3: You still exactly the pressure. I'd be terrible at that. And even I like the high level details, the big rocks, yep, I can't deal with the small one. But I cannot.
Speaker 1: I have a tough time making spontaneous choices.
Speaker 2: But see, the thing is, you don't. I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit because even his job here, for as much as I make fun of him, he is his job is all about like keeping things on time in such a short amount of time, and it's insane to be able to like work that quickly. I'm good at your feet too, Yes, in my comfort zone. Yes, put me somewhere else and say do this. I'm like, oh, but you'll probably be fine. Probably, it's a confidence.
Speaker 1: I do need more confidence.
Speaker 3: So, Andrew, by the way, you're impression of Scott when he goes it is so good.
Speaker 1: I was just I was saying, I do love his impressions. You're playing footsie with me now, bro, and please yes you are? Yeah, yeah, anyway, it is the game.
Speaker 3: Wait, I was.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say, because and I've mentioned this in another podcast episode, but Andrew will Andrew will at sometime in the evening when we're talking about something, he'll stop texting me and instead he'll just record a.
Speaker 3: Oh, mister podcast, I'm dead.
Speaker 1: You're such a jerk, you know, and send me the audio. And it makes me smile every time. So if I'm ever having a bad day or in a bad mood, and Andrew sends me an audio file of him making fun of me or mocking me, it turns my day around.
Speaker 3: It makes me smile.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, so thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I love you anyway, go on.
Speaker 3: You guys can really get into it on a text thread too. Oh yes we can.
Speaker 1: And you're always the audience and we love that. It is pretty entertaining. And again, I do it on purpose. I do it on purpose to get his goat. I do it on purpose get my goat, Yes, your goat.
Speaker 3: Get your goat? Yeah, I know what that means.
Speaker 2: Zero clue, Yeah, exactly, go on. Okay, next question?
Speaker 3: All right, Scott, this question is for you.
Speaker 1: Just do like seven questions in a row. No, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to ask Andrew question? It's the same question for both of you, so it doesn't matter. No, go ahead, Scott. If Andrew asked you to pick up a treat for him while you were out, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, I should know that it's not cereal that I know.
Speaker 2: A treat? Come on, a treat. You said you like.
Speaker 1: Marachino chair, but that's not really a treat.
Speaker 3: Cherries?
Speaker 1: I mean that'd be great for me. I'd eat the whole.
Speaker 2: You know this one a treat?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's salty, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I mean I do prefer salty over sweet. But but oh you like the pot brownies?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: No? Bring it back to work? Work? Come on?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure they're here all the time.
Speaker 2: Treat.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you ate this thing? Okay, when's the last time?
Speaker 2: This week? You didn't buy it for me, but you ate it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was it a doughnut?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Did you did you bring it in and show me.
Speaker 2: No, but you used to. No, Okay, it's the weird thing I like that used to pick up for me, the weird with strawberry cream cheese. Yes, that's a treat, all right, I'll.
Speaker 3: Give you that one. That's great, that's breakfast.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it still is a treat.
Speaker 1: It's a treat because you only get it every once in a while. What if I brought you one every day.
Speaker 2: Well, then I clearly wouldn't be able to fit in this frame. That's a but it wouldn't be a treat anymore. Yeah, so it's a treat.
Speaker 3: That's why it's a treat. I tell you.
Speaker 1: It's a strange combination. You generally wouldn't put a like a sweet cream cheese on an onion. Beali it is. That's the audience, not you. I don't really know what is the best really from Connecticut?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember having those.
Speaker 2: Well, Belli's are just kind of their bagels without a hole. We'll send you some.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a hole in the top.
Speaker 3: If you cut it, that would probably kill me.
Speaker 1: It's a pocket I called it. Well, it's not really sugary. I mean it's a it's full of carbs. Yeah, oh yeah, really did not know that, got it? So I guess we should have Garrett in here to eat some cereal?
Speaker 2: What just that you want to take?
Speaker 3: Did not say that for pasta rice or pasta? Like makes my blood sugar skyrocket really interesting, to the point where I can't really give myself insulin that would work fast enough that I wouldn't have this really really high spike. So bums me because I love sushi.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love sushi too.
Speaker 1: What if it's brown rice, same thing.
Speaker 3: Brown rice is slower. I think it has a lower glycemic index, so it digests a little more slowly. The worst thing this is not diabetes talk, but the worst thing is pizza and Chinese food.
Speaker 2: Oh, I could see that.
Speaker 3: When you have fat digesting at the same time as the carbs, it lengthens the amount of time that those carbs are extracted. And like, I'll eat pizza and I'll be dealing with it for five six hours blood sugar. Where's a normal meal? You know, within an hour or an hour and a half, it's back to formal I.
Speaker 1: Do have to tell you, Like I jokingly make fun of all that kind of stuff, but I do feel bad, Like I feel terrible for people that just can't seriously, like if I ever, God forbid, contract some sort of something. I'm sure I'm pre diabetic at this point, but I'm trying to be good. Or you have allergies, yeah, like see, I don't have any allergies.
Speaker 2: I don't really have.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have high blood pressure, but I don't really do much about that. I take a pill every day. But I feel bad for people I can't do things in their life.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, you take a pill for your blood pressure, take like centerpril ramapril. What's up? You said you don't want to take a pill for your cholesterol.
Speaker 1: You're correct, you'rect.
Speaker 3: If you're already taking one pill.
Speaker 1: Because I've heard I've heard things about statins that are not so great. They do things to your body and they make you feel weird and whatever.
Speaker 3: One else does things to my body, my damn cholesterol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's that. No I understand, But I'm going to say, actually, I'm getting the results from my blood tests back this week, which I took two days ago or three days ago or whatever day.
Speaker 2: I would love to have seen that blood draw let me tell.
Speaker 1: You, blood draws with me are not fun. There was one girl at Quest like six months ago, and she was spectacular. She said to me, listen, I get queasy too. I'm gonna do you just like I'm doing me. And I didn't feel a thing, and she's like, you're done, and I was like what And she already had like two things. And I couldn't believe it because the time.
Speaker 2: Prior to that, I was like, get it out, get it out, and they couldn't even finish, and so they weren't able to get all They couldn't get everything that they needed because I was It was literally so painful to me that I couldn't take I just couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Plus the fact down on, isn't that a bummer when you find that that one angel out of out of you know, all the people, all the phlebotomists there that can do it, and then I've that person again.
Speaker 1: I should have gotten her information and texted her it's when are you working and made that appointment.
Speaker 2: That would have been creepy. No, she would have understood, again, I want you to take my blood anyway, all right, We're already at an hour.
Speaker 1: That's okay, people love it.
Speaker 3: Go on, we're almost done. We have two more questions here.
Speaker 2: He's got to get to jingle jank.
Speaker 3: Come on, if Scott asked you to pick up a treat while you were out, what would it be?
Speaker 1: See, my treats have changed.
Speaker 2: I know they've changed, but.
Speaker 3: We're recent history then not not. He used to like this. Now he likes this like if it was yesterday, what would it be?
Speaker 2: He loves his blueberries.
Speaker 1: That's not a treat. Think okay, think think this. Think think think because I think you were there one time. Think odeon.
Speaker 2: Oh he likes the Maraschino cherries with whipped cream. Yes, and they're not marish, they're they're not Maraschino per se like, they're not the bright red ones that you get in the jar on the supermarket.
Speaker 3: They make sort of sweetened syrupy cherry.
Speaker 1: It's not even syrupy they make that, says, Yes, they make their own. It's like the pie filling cherries, but without all the goo.
Speaker 3: So they could you just open up a can of comstock?
Speaker 2: Yes he could.
Speaker 1: I've said that, Yes I can.
Speaker 2: I called them one second.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 3: Wow, we're back. Yeah, so back. Why do we have to be quiet during the break because Andrew.
Speaker 1: Can't find the hole?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then otherwise when I put it into speaker, you have to like, uh.
Speaker 1: They did that outside Starbucks too, right, you just have.
Speaker 2: To like scrub for the audio and you have to keep like going and finding it. And I don't remember all the times that we take breaks. Yeah, I could write it down. But but back to the comstock. So I would do either the cherry or the apple. I could open a can of heat it up maybe a little bit, and just go to town. And that would not be good. That there's your diabetes right there. So yeah, I invented the crustless cherry pie at Odeon. Maybe it'll be on the menu for the summer. I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: I'll have the Scott please.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I'll give Andrew that. I'll give Andrew that because he remembered.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, last question here, Scott, what is the one thing Wait a minute, we no, hold on, yeah, what is the one thing you'd change about Andrew? Actually, sorry, I think I have this in the wrong category here. If you could change one thing about Andrew, what would it be, Andrew, I want you to write down what would what would that thing be that that Scott would change about you if you had the power to change one thing.
Speaker 1: You kind of already asked this in the beginning, but it's okay. You'd like the same one thing that bothers. You would be kind of the same thing, but.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be there. Like, my wife can't eat cheese. She's lactose intolerant. She doesn't like cheese, and she just actively hates cheese. I would change that because it is a it's a pain in the butt when you know, like most people make burgers, assume you want a cheeseburger. I would say that her burger arrives with cheese and she's like, no, you got to send it back. I can't eat it. Yeah, man, that doesn't make me mad about her.
Speaker 1: It's annoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I was younger. When I was younger, if cheese came on a burger, I would know no way. But now I like, yeah, even though I haven't had a burger since December.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd rather have more cheese than burger. Oh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, if I got my cheeseburger and they put the bottom bun on the top.
Speaker 1: Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: Well, you know when you barbecue in the summer.
Speaker 1: They just sat down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I saw a special on an Inside Edition this week and they said the way you're supposed to eat the burger is actually flip it, so it's sway all the juices stay like at the top. Makes no sense that you could talk to Inside Edition then flip it. Yeah, so if you do the bottom butt, what is it?
Speaker 3: What is it about a burger that that makes it positional the.
Speaker 2: Same because they say the juice is Yeah, what's the difference? So you have juice on the bottomstead of the top, flip it and you have it on top instead of the bottom or juicy. They say, what I've heard is that your tongue is supposed to hit the condiments first, so you're supposed to like somehow.
Speaker 3: Then the hot and yeah, like like the McDLT. I love the mc DLT. You know what that's the fatal flaw The McDLT was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the giants and the giant styrofoam container.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that was the That was a pretty bad one there that they put the cheese on the cold side right damn cheese.
Speaker 1: Yes, I never understood that cheese should be still be around if they if you just fixed that, you are that and the container you're.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: And you know who did the commercial, Jason Alexander Cool he was dancing.
Speaker 3: In the street. That's great, Andrew. If you look up McDLT and see the packaging they used for this piece of nonsense at McDonald's, was it the.
Speaker 2: One that almost looked like like a hot cape tray? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so back in the day at McDonald's, they all the containers were styrofoam, right, yeah, and it was you still go to like a deli and you'll get the same kind of things. Not here, it's like clam shells. Yeah. Yeah, Well the McDLT, if you took two of those, if you opened them up like a butterfly, and one on top of the other, so you actually are having two containers. That's what the mag DLT was. And you know, even back then, I was like, this can't be good for the earth.
Speaker 1: By the way, just fyi, I just bought a case of one thousand styrofoam coffee cups, so excited, and.
Speaker 3: You have children, and this is how you want to leave your world for them. What happens was right about the recycling too. Most plastic recycling is a lie. So like the thought of Hey, I'm great because I recycled, Well, you'd actually be better off not using it in the first place.
Speaker 1: You're probably right because I'm convinced that our recycling bin that we put out on Tuesdays goes right to the landfill. Definitely, there's no way that they separate the cardboard with.
Speaker 3: The at a lot of times they used to just send to China and burn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like wow, yeah, and then they stop buying our garbage.
Speaker 3: If you don't want to be bummed out, don't read a book on recycling. Yeah. All right, let's get to the last question here. So, Andrew, if you could change one thing about Scott, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Well, what was mine?
Speaker 3: An answer? You didn't.
Speaker 2: We got distracted by dlts. Mike dl make dlts.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just remember the McLean Deluxe I do. That was good.
Speaker 1: I used to have that.
Speaker 3: I'm going to McDonald's for health food.
Speaker 1: Right and a diet cokemm. I think it would just be punctuality.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it I wrote that all the time. Nice job, Scott, that's a thing of mine. I don't know, just lateness bothers me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I understand that. And I think it's a generational thing, Scott, because I find it to be a respect thing, Like you don't show me the respect by showing up at the time that you said you would. And I'm not picking on you, Andrew, No, get general like.
Speaker 1: You were here right at ten fifteen, like we said, Andrew, not so much.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I think it's like I said, it's generational. I think there's just more of an expectation at our age than in Andrew's.
Speaker 1: You know, the millennials, Ah, get there, when I get there, they'll wait around for me. You know That's what These are the people that make a reservation for seven and they get there at seven thirty and think it's okay.
Speaker 2: Well you do have a minute grace period.
Speaker 3: You know, we gave your table away exactly, Andrew, party of three.
Speaker 1: Let me talk to the manager.
Speaker 2: What why you're doing that with your that's your generation?
Speaker 3: No, it isn't.
Speaker 2: Your generation is the one of Karen's. No one looks at millennials and go, oh, those are the Karens. No, it's all your generation right now.
Speaker 3: You guys are a pretty soft spoken generation of people in general. Okay, Andrew, if you could change one thing about Scott, what would it be.
Speaker 1: A real thing?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was what I said before. It's not to be so nitpicky. Just let things go a little more.
Speaker 1: I understand that, and I will try to work on that.
Speaker 2: And my second one would be no, no, no, just one. Well, I'm just gonna throw it in there because when it was the other one before, you were throwing in some extra zingers in there. And I would say, work on your confidence. That would be my second one.
Speaker 3: I would like to do that.
Speaker 2: So those are my two.
Speaker 3: That's actually a really nice one, like you should be more confident. You are much stronger of a person than you think you are.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you where that. Let me tell you where that came from, because I don't believe we ever actually told this story. Real quick, I know we're well over an hour.
Speaker 3: But so if people were in for for forty five minutes, they're going to be in for sixty, they're going to be in for seventy.
Speaker 1: We got to end soon because he's gonna want to take another break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but exactly, we're gonna be on a quad break.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking for the ad I hear you. I'm not sure that we ever actually told this story on the podcast, but for a while we were talking about doing a live show. Okay, so we were gonna.
Speaker 3: Take it, and you talked about having me there, and I was all excited to come to New York. We were gonna take those bagels with the inch of cream cheese.
Speaker 1: We were gonna take two inches. We were gonna take serial Killers on the road, all right. And Andrew made all kinds of phone calls and set all this stuff up, and we were gonna be at Caroline's in Times Square, the famous comedy club, on stage doing serial Killers on stage right there. Andrew set it up, was ready for ticket sales. It was November, the whole nine yards, and I was like, Nope, can't do it. We got into a whole fight. We didn't talk for a while, like he just sat there and he was a jerk and I was a jerk back and whatever, and he was so mad at me because I just in my body, my mind could not do that. I could not sit in front of a crowd of people and because in my brain, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, who wants to see this?
Speaker 1: We're gonna sit there and eat cereal.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm going to be a ball of nerves. And the thing is, though, it's not just ticket sales for Serial Killers listeners. You could like some people from Nebraska will be walking around Times Square. Oh, look a comedy club. Let's go, and then here is two idiots on stage. They don't know who the hell we are, they've never heard of the podcast, and you know what it is. I think I have a fear of people not liking me or you know, boo or what is it, you know, not laughing.
Speaker 3: Walking out Scott. That would absolutely crush me. Like I'd be fine until somebody stood up to leave, and then that would completely deflate me. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: And I think, like what I said was, if we could fill a room of people that were only able to buy these tickets through Serial killerspc dot com because they knew us and they knew the show and they wanted to come see us, I would be completely okay with that.
Speaker 2: But it's just in my mind, it's very nerve racking to me to have a stranger there that doesn't know who we are, and it's like, what is this crap, Let's get out of here, Jane, you know, and they just get up and walk out with that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, Andrew's hair will get that big by then, But still I don't you know, I just uh, that's my thing. Can I do it at some point?
Speaker 3: Probably yes, but there.
Speaker 1: Will need to be some sort of stipulations where like, only our listeners can buy tickets for it. Well they could have No, that's not true. They will never close the box office to random walk ups.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's sold out, yes, sold out, you can sell it out, which is what you could do. As long as it's sold out, Randos can't just walk in. But Rando's can see that the show is unseld and go oh that looks interesting. So this but the same people like in September when the tickets were gonna go on site, would say, huh you I don't know the serial one, but I'm gonna buy tickets and be back in November. See you there the heck that's correct, and Jekyl who so there was yeah, so so there'd be a big picture in the window in Times Square if you and me, like with cereal spoons, and the random people wouldn't just to be.
Speaker 3: On their website.
Speaker 1: They would be on their website too.
Speaker 2: Again, but Rando's can buy it. But in your mind, yeah, let's just break let's quickly work with me on this one. Okay, September, this goes right, We say to everybody here, go there. Okay, it's on our website, but.
Speaker 1: It's dot com also at Carolines dot com. Yes, but people looking for comedy shows are gonna go, oh, that looks cool, buy it. So they're gonna click us look at the random podcast. They've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: It's like cheap.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be in New York then, and their cheap tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's just see what this is. They want the New York. There is such a nineteen ninety nine level.
Speaker 3: What of looking at here's an idea. Why don't you put the munch to make the title of this this show serial killers podcast, parentheses, watch two guys eat cereal or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, if anything that sounds more entertaining would just be serial Killers Live, and then three months later would have been that. So it would have been probably so that because they would have talked about it. On the main radio show that we are a part of, talked about it here.
Speaker 3: It would have just a great audience exactly.
Speaker 2: It would have been filled with people who either listen to our radio show or listen here. It would have been sold out.
Speaker 3: But I feel like we need There is a danger though, Andrew, that somebody is gonna see serial killers and they're not good at spelling, and they're gonna be like, yeah, this sounds awesome, this right about murders and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I fit again, I'm willing to take that off chance someone that someone does who the person who doesn't know how to spell? Is there to say, Oh, there's plenty of them. I'm time to heckle, Time to heckle and bring them down. I just I just feel like that we would have needed to come up with a whole plan and a skit and a show run of show. And this again I did on my end, I know that.
Speaker 3: But all right, all right, save it for the planning meeting. All right, listen, you guys, you're not gonna believe this. You're actually tied right now? No, false, I have I have a tide breaker question. No, come on, gotta be fair here, you have both done an amazing I.
Speaker 2: Have kept track of every answer other Scott is right as usual.
Speaker 3: We'll go on. Okay, so I have a bonus question. This is the tiebreaker, and if you both get it right, I don't know what we're gonna do. We'll just declare it a push. I don't know, so I want you to. I want you to both write down your answer and then in the counter of three, well, we'll hold it up or say it okay, yep, sorry. When is the better driver? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even I think I know that the answer to this, Yeah, it's him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so now great. That was actually once I asked a question that it came out of my mouth. I remember it. He was like the school bus driver or something.
Speaker 1: You know, Well that doesn't mean anything, trust me.
Speaker 3: But how terrifying would it be to drive a school bus Like no, there's no way that to have one of those like see, yeah, it goes forty feet behind me.
Speaker 2: I would say yes, But then I did the RV trip over the summer, or I was driving the actual RV.
Speaker 3: Different.
Speaker 1: You don't have screaming kids in the back distracting see, like I think of the friends, I think of the episode of Chips from season two, episode seven, where the bus drivers driving the bus down the pch and the kids are screaming throwing paper airplanes and a skateboard goes under the gas pedal and it gets stuck there and the guy goes, oh, has a heart attack and passes out, and some kid has to steer down a big hill. Wow, that's that's my Yeah, that's my fear.
Speaker 3: Drove the RV. That's that's my drink to go on an RV trip and I don't have to drive because then it's a tour bus.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I'm freak when it comes to that. And I just I just know how fast I want to get someplace, and I know if it's not going the way I want, I immediately then just start thinking to myself, Like the biggest thing to me is if I'm on driving and I'm looking at the GPS and the time is going up instead of down, I play this game where I'm like, I will bring this time down by at least ten minutes by the time I get there, And uh, yeah, that's why I drove it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I should I should have I should have said Andrew, I'm sorry, you're a better driver.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel bad I should have said Andrew. No, it shouldn't make this all about me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, okay, listen, if we have a tie, that means I can come back and we'll do specific serial related knowledge.
Speaker 2: Oh great, come on now, okay, so then let's just sell.
Speaker 3: That nineties and then nineties question.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm in he'll still probably No. Can I just say I won this one? Then give me that.
Speaker 1: I'll give it to you.
Speaker 3: Good, all right, we'll give it to We'll give it to Andrew for today. Yes. Oh, but I'd like to come back. I'd like to come back at some point and we'll do something that tests specific knowledge. Because Scott claims that you don't know anything about cereal. Yeah, and pretty much it's it's a fair game. To be fair, you can we don't know a lot of your nineties stuff.
Speaker 1: And to be fair you can answer. You can ask questions about the twenty tens that I don't wouldn't know true even though I lived it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we lived it, But what I don't I don't remember any of it, right.
Speaker 1: See, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: The two thousands, when my career was really going, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We please, please get Prevagen to sponsor this podcast. Yeah, it's made it's made a from it derived from jellyfish. Yes, anyway, sorry sorry, yes, yeah you are. Whatever you said Scott was correct, right, you're good there.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, thank you Scott, all right, thank you for having me. Guys. Thank you all the listeners for listening. I hope you learned some things about Scott and Andrew, which is what I really wanted to do, and I certainly did. This was did you? Some things went smoother than I thought, and some things were a lot more rough, but I think that's what makes it enjoyable, and it was still better than hearing you guys bicker for for you know, sixty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for being the refereence.
Speaker 2: Great, thank you so so much. Now now we bring our crappy Christmas song on the Jingle Jang podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but so I actually put jingle Jenk on the shelf for a while because of those jerks at the Universal Music Group. He kept sending me copyright strikes and having my episodes get taken down. Blame.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have to worry about this one, that's for sure. Unless that family from Huntington is actually listening.
Speaker 3: To do a podcast called tinsel Tunes. That one is a more like straight jingle jenk was about obscure and offbeat Christmas music. Tensel Tunes I inherited from someone else. That's about like, we'll go into the history of the Little drummer Boy and we'll play ten different genres of it and all that kind of stuff. I also have one called Christmas Morning huh, and I do when it's like a Christmas morning show where we have a Christmas joke, we do Christmas news, we have a Christmas.
Speaker 1: Song and go figure he's Jewish, He's not.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not Jewish.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: That would be Well, why.
Speaker 1: I could do a Christmas podcast if I wanted?
Speaker 3: You could? Yeah? Why not write better Christmas music than me? If we all do? Yeah exactly?
Speaker 1: Are like the old school, like Burl Lives all those songs, those are all Yeah, you're written, Yeah exactly. I can say you're written because I am one you can Yeah exactly. I wouldn't say that, No, you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Well go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Oh, no problem, thank you again, serial KILLERSPC dot com. That's all Newman's doing.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you and if you go there right now, Scott added a surprise, did yeah, you'll come up with something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I won't listen. I've had How about here's a surprise for you if you if you're on an episode page and you have the serial ratings at the bottom, you can actually click the name of the person to see how many episodes they've been on.
Speaker 1: And oh, very nice.
Speaker 2: I have a question that the serial killerspc dot com even mentioned bull Chat.
Speaker 3: Well, every yes, every episode that is bull Chat says bull Chat in the title, and it has a picture that I made for you guys. Yeah, bold Chat. I like that. It would make a really cool shirt.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should add like about us and and it mentions everything like that. Bull Chat is the sister podcast to serial Killers, and it should actually be boll chat dot com.
Speaker 2: But it's okay, let's just keep making other websites.
Speaker 3: We should just capitalize on the audience that you have.
Speaker 2: Scott, I freaking love you, man, I freaking love you. This idiot sit next to me.
Speaker 1: Oh now I'm an idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you guys had a separate podcast called boll Chat, nobody's gonna listen to that, thank you? Okay, Well, actually, that's not fair. Because you have a great built in audience through the radio show, you'd probably get we why split it though, plenty of listeners. But people come to Serial Killers because they want to hear about the cereal, but they also like you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you one thing, Scott, which is spectacular. You have helped make this episode so long that I now cannot drive Andrew home, so very much appreciate it. I don't have to go through the tunnel, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is this is like the oscars. There they're flicking the lights and playing the music on me, Andrewry.
Speaker 1: Scott again, thank you very much. Serial KILLERSPC dot com. It is all other Scott. Follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC yep for all kinds of fun entertainment, value, entertainment, sure, even though Andrew doesn't have it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh did you Rea lay Milk? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Follow Thank you fingers crossed.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks, thanks guys, all.
Speaker 1: Buddy, have a great week and we'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers where we eat cereal.
Speaker 2: You have to get the ball.
Speaker 1: Oh damn it, it's not there. Oh wow, it's over there. It's by your stuff. Look at you you two.
Speaker 3: I didn't take it both. You have to clink? We do?
Speaker 1: Do you do you have something to clink with? Uh? Yeah, oh cool? Uh until we see you next time.
Speaker 3: Thank you again.
Speaker 2: Other Scott and uh say clink everybody clink clink? What's that?
Speaker 3: How was that? These are?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: These are two bottles of lemon and mint oil that I used for my voiceover class. Do you smoke it? It's liquid oil? Yeah, exactly. I put it in my my Andrew bong or whatever it is. I don't know. No, I spray it. It's a throat spray. There are bottles of throat spray. All right, guys, we'll see this guy. How did you do it? Thank you? Ye bye