Speaker 1: Welcome to Decisions Decisions. I don't think you should say decisions decisions.
Speaker 2: It sounded like you was talking to you definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast. Oh you want to say together the decisions decisions all y'all.
Speaker 1: Well, we were just gonna jump right into this ship, this show what best friends, baby Daddy. I ain't gonna hold y'all.
Speaker 3: This is probably crazy because I normally don't bring people like that.
Speaker 1: I know like this. I think the truth they be fighting. Put the camera. We're not gonna do d y'all. We have Jack Queis in the building today.
Speaker 3: And I am really excited because, Yeah, I had a prepro call with your fiance.
Speaker 1: First Off, First off, I ain't gonna hold y'all.
Speaker 3: Let me tell y'all how I'm sitting here, like letting her know kind of the questions and conversations we're gonna have on the pot.
Speaker 1: Hey, here go John Queens and the background. Man, I heard y'all. Ship, y'all better not make my episode boring.
Speaker 4: I'm like, man, I don't give me all that other ship.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: All right, you have, but see, we have to now because now we can't dig into the hose, because if we're the ones who dug into the past, we're gonna be like, why the you put my medal?
Speaker 3: Just know we're gonna get to the sexiness of it all, the baby making of it all before we.
Speaker 2: Get to the sexiness. Can I tell you, every time I hear your name, I think of one thing. You know, just as like a fan of listening to songs for yours, My favorite song is a song that I would have to go through hell and high water to listen to. And I get so excited anytime I hear to beat because all I want to say is.
Speaker 1: I got a right on my gun. It will take it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Brady to me, I ain't gotta get made.
Speaker 3: You said the gun off safety. Oh this is when you like fucking Niggasho had guns under the pillow.
Speaker 1: So I just said, I resonated with that's my ship. I get so happy when the DJ just takes it off track. Yeah, you know, I really hate reading this, but fuck when he's better than this song, here we go. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I love ELM too, but like honestly, I was really upset like the DSPs.
Speaker 1: It was killing me. Bro I on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I bought YouTube premium for the day you swear Swear to God. I love, love, love love your voice, and that song was really fun to listen to, and it's like, just it was such a good song.
Speaker 1: You but yeah, like that a fun time, right.
Speaker 3: And also you know what, I wanted to own and you sold the thunder from her again not y'all having babies around the same time.
Speaker 1: She had her baby as well. Oh that's hard.
Speaker 4: Congrats, hud. It used to be cool with me back in the day.
Speaker 1: Did you when you were singing that song?
Speaker 2: Because the clip I remember, did you really the audios from you singing in the car?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah not so that day I was out the country. I was in London.
Speaker 5: And it's crazy because her best friend used to run around with me, you know what I'm saying in London, like she had worked for like cash money and Republic like out there. It was like they had like a second part out there or whatever out the country and she used to run around with me whatever. So I was like, man, one day, I was like, man, I'm finna make this video to trip, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm finna make it in a car. My managers like, man, don't do that. Whatever, you shouldn't do it, whatever, Like I'm gonna do it. So I just recorded on the phone and that's the clip. I was just lip singing what I had already recorded, and I just threw it on the ground. And when that went viral that same day, I was already shooting a video.
Speaker 4: To it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I was like, you know, I always do quick me because I didn't know it was gonna be that crazy. When I put it on the ground, they had got like they had got like ten thousand plays like in a minute or something crazy, something, something ridiculous had happened in like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I remember, cause we got the Hood version of the song. That's why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I remember, like I ain't even gonna cap like I remember when I dropped that stuff, Like I remember like like they are coming from Cali, like you know what I'm saying, like playing it like like what was this like two thy eighteen or something like this, Like I remember that coming from California, like in the neighborhood, like just everybody in the neighborhood of California just out the windows playing trip like it was crazy.
Speaker 3: Like that was a crazy we mix it still something, especially like with everyone using samples or remixing and doing all that shit, but also it not being money out of it because shit ain't get cleared.
Speaker 1: Is that something you still doing? Does it make sense to do?
Speaker 4: I mean, y'all still do it.
Speaker 5: I just dropped the Queen's project at the top of the you okay, you feel me? I did it because I'm like, man, my fans be asking for it, and that was what was going viral if you see, like the little shit that was like a.
Speaker 4: Damn ye, everybody was going to let dances.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's like I always do something to end up going viral.
Speaker 1: I actually had a really interesting conversation about.
Speaker 2: That moment in time with I was in this meeting about it was a TV show that I was working the EP and they wanted to hire this influencer who was popular for copying something from another woman. And the conversation was like, yo, but like this was kind of fucked up. I'm like, yeah, but they're two black creators. Like all TikTokers do the same thing, they just remix it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: About John Queens think about that moment it's time. Like I feel like we all agreed that, Like, Okay, I understand why you perform this.
Speaker 1: It's not like people are paying the ticket to see you do this. One thing. Can they not do this? I will, I will say that.
Speaker 3: That is another thing about I think our first time meeting DeAndre and shit, I gotta share this.
Speaker 1: I gotta share it.
Speaker 3: So I find out that one of our best friends is dating Jacquez and she calls me and it's like, listen, Jack queens my friend. We talk about music and I don't really know if she listens to your music that well.
Speaker 1: And she say that she is not the king of R and B. So when we come to New York, swear to God.
Speaker 3: When we come to New York, I'm gonna bring her to your show, so so she could.
Speaker 1: See how you get down. Baby.
Speaker 3: And I went to the show and the visuals in the bag, the dancers and literally he comes backstage and he was like, I did that.
Speaker 1: Shit didn't say that was like our first time meeting.
Speaker 3: And I did want to want to get into so, you know, decision decisions. You know, we talk relationships, we talk sex. We're gonna get into baby making the new project. But before getting into the project, I wanted to bring up a just a very real topic about our interaction, maybe something that people often go with or deal with.
Speaker 1: And I'll be real with you because you.
Speaker 3: Already know I wasn't a fan of you personally at first. Of course, there was a lot around the pregnancy, the announcement of it, what was going on with your previous relationship as it intertwined with this previous with this current relationship. And I will tell you, I don't know if you know. There was a decision whether she was going to keep the baby or not. And I sent her flowers that said, realize, bit you give a fuck about a nigga. I support whatever decision you make, but it happens, I'm not gonna lie as a friend because that took place during your relationship. I do want to commend you in having to go against and earn the trust, the love from her family members, her brothers, the mama, her best friends, and everything around, because I think it's been a lot for y'all to go through a high risk pregnancy, but also for you as a man, a first time father, having to go against everything and also really being excited about this moment and I did want to commend you because I do think.
Speaker 1: It's hard, like a lot of people out there have, you know, get pregnant with eight shit. Nigga's not saying that you are, but those men.
Speaker 3: There is a battle in wanting to be excited because this is a baby that's coming into the picture, wanting to stay with this woman though there's been some ups and downs, and then also fighting to prove that I'm gonna be the man that I know I can be in this relationship. And I do want to say from a personal standpoint, y'all, every time I have seen you, you have done nothing but show up as a partner, as someone embracing the family, even though you knew we hated you.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real talk.
Speaker 3: And I did want to ask you how how was that moment of wanting to celebrate your first child and then also as the man trying to just give advice to maybe other men dealing with this, like how you let them know like I'm gonna be here and I'm gonna be a good father and I'm gonna be a good partner to this woman.
Speaker 5: Oh well, really, it's like it's just a decision a man gotta make. Honestly, that's what I think. You know what I'm saying, because like us as dudes like, it come a time where it came a time in my life. Well I'm like, man, I gotta stop really playing with fire, you know what I'm saying. I was always the type of dude to like play with fire. You dig what I'm saying. I would always think I can have it my way.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 5: That's just how I was thinking. I was just like, man, I'm jock Queeze, I can have shit my way, you know what I'm saying. And it just came to a halt because when I was thinking that, it's like everything started to fumble, he did, know what I'm saying, Like other places in my life started to fumble. And I'm like, I ain't got no discipline nowhere, you know, And if you ain't got no discipline nowhere, then everything goes started to fumble. So once I got disciplined with myself and I stopped drinking.
Speaker 1: And how that discipline happened, Yeah, Like my girl was big on that.
Speaker 4: You know, I was big on drinking. You know.
Speaker 5: I was just really like a drinker, you feel me, like a nigga that just like to drink, but it was taking me somewhere that I had never been, and I was like starting to lose myself in a way. But then I had somebody like DeAndre that's right there, that seeing me in such a light, that was seeing me go down like that that she really just couldn't believe it type of things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, she couldn't drink during the propricity, so they kind of went on that sobriety journey together, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying. So it was like that.
Speaker 5: But see, while she got pregnant, I was still turn you know what I'm saying. So I didn't turn down until like three months after.
Speaker 1: Do you think that.
Speaker 2: Men need a moment of like I feel like to any man that's ever dated me, there was a moment where they had to almost lose me to be like oh okay, And for you, I don't know if that moment was just you know, drama online and X or whatever, but do you think that it takes that Like do you think if you didn't have that moment you could propose?
Speaker 1: Like is there moment? Yeah? Yeah, without the moment, I could have still proposed. Do you think that that really showed you the value.
Speaker 2: Though I'm not saying obviously this woman like the Futroy, but it doesn't make you feel like, oh nah.
Speaker 5: It's like all the BS did for me really was just showed me that she believe in me to be someone better. You know, she gave me an opportunity to be better from forgiveness. Yeah, it's like it's like she's she like you know when somebody know like, nah, that ain't you. You know what I'm saying, they'd be like, nah, I don't believe as you You know what I'm saying. They could see the good and you like, like the real greatness in you?
Speaker 1: Did you also feel like the liquor was turning you into someone that you weren't proud of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, because I would use it for like a coping mechanism for different things that I was fighting myself, you know what I'm saying. Like, So if I wanted to be at a certain place in my career, like you feel me, if I done got mad at motherfuckers for stuff I could control and not knowing, I would just sit there and just drink.
Speaker 1: And then I would just drink till I fall asleep. You know what I'm saying, wake.
Speaker 5: Up the next day and just like drinking the day. Yeah, I'll just wake up, you feel me go do something. Then I'll figure out a way to be like, oh, I got a flight, I'm gonna go to the bar, sit down to the flight like, oh the flight, I got two more men's the board. I'll run down there. If you even get on the flight, Oh they got some drinking. This like all right, I'll just drink, go to sleep, wake up, then just do a show.
Speaker 4: Then niggas be like, how the fuck did he kill the show? Like this?
Speaker 1: Nigga was just backstage like like.
Speaker 5: Niggas thought I was crazy. Oh wow, I'll be fucked up. But then I get on stage and be.
Speaker 1: Like functioning alcoholic.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not gonna lie straight up.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm currently going through my socer journey right now too, And it awakens you in so many of your relationships how you show up with the dependency of liquor to either ease stress anxiety, just being codependent, also as being an artist. Yeah, you're constantly around drinking and things like that.
Speaker 5: But but it wasn't even like but you can't turn the fuck up. I like when folks turn up, Like I hate when folks come around me and they be like like, if a motherfucker came around me that drinking, don't drink, I'm gonna be mad.
Speaker 1: Like I know, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I sneak to the to the bar now and be like, give me your self to put a line in me so it looked like it, or I get like the zero percent because it's stilling a beer bottle, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I be looking like I'm drinking. It's like it's just a vibe.
Speaker 5: Like I swear now that I started getting the mocktails and ship, I promise you sometimes I'll be feeling like I'm drunk.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm like this ship might be in my head for real.
Speaker 5: I'm like I told my aunt the other day, I'm like, bro, I don't think I like, I'm really the same, like regardless, like you know what I'm saying. Then I had gotten to a point where it's like liquor be fun. You did you know what I'm saying? And then I was like, you know, you being like some shit where it's like you know, both of y'all do that shit.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I was in stuff like that, like where we both I was in relationships where we both enjoyed drinking, and then I was the one who couldn't like grasphold of it. Like I even look back on like past situations now and be like damn, Like you know, it was certain things that people were trying to tell me the past that I understand now, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, God, make no mistakes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I be thinking like my whole my whole life, like a lot of times in my twenties with different relationships I was in, it was like a lot of times liquor was always the downfall.
Speaker 4: But you know what, though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Everybody, somebody famous. Women feel so much pressure to not be the fun girl. You want to be everything. You want to be the fun girl. You want to do this, you want to leok them you down, like like.
Speaker 1: I feel like I.
Speaker 5: But then but then the dude will let you know you ain't got to be because yes, sometimes the nigga will be like, no, I don't want that from you.
Speaker 2: But I don't think women are leading with that. I don't think that most women that famous men meet gin or being the their real selves.
Speaker 4: I could believe that.
Speaker 1: I think they being the woman that they think that you.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. It's gonna take.
Speaker 5: It probably takes the dude to break down or something to the form to show their real self for you.
Speaker 3: I think I'm curious because we have this conversation. We've had dating coaches on here, and they they say how long someone should be with somebody before the question is popped, before you.
Speaker 1: Make it serious.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the moment that you were like, I'm gonna go buy a ring and propose to DeAndre. Yeah, we knew you had the gender reveal the baby shower, which is where you proposed, But what was the exact moment where you were like, I'm gonna propose to this woman?
Speaker 5: Like, well, you gotta think at a gender revillal, I wouldn't even think about getting married, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I was only two muths apart from each other. Damn it.
Speaker 5: Like I'm saying, I was just like now, just like one day we'll get married. But I was just like, you know how niggas be like you know one day we'll get married, but you never really know when They always say it just come to you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, How long are dropping day? Even before you proposed, Let's see if right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Me and DeAnda, she came on the tour last year, she came on my tour. We went on tour bout October.
Speaker 1: Had this up because we had a dating coach.
Speaker 3: Now, man different because she was pregnant in three months. So now, yeah, she was pregnant in three months of dating. Yeah, so she was pregnant in January. Yeah, facts, So it's different here the timeline.
Speaker 1: But you don't have to marry a woman just because they're pregnant.
Speaker 4: Valance, That ain't That ain't why I married him. You gotta think.
Speaker 3: So gender revealed was April, you didn't know, and in April you didn't want to propose, But the baby shower was in junior July. Between April and the summer, what moment or what did she do or what happened to where you were like this needs to be My wife.
Speaker 5: Was like, really, we start going to church and stuff, you know what I'm saying, So we start going to change church.
Speaker 2: We gotta get we gotta get me.
Speaker 1: He can play it on he could play it on the laptop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we started going.
Speaker 1: We started.
Speaker 5: We started going to church, and then honestly I had started, like after the General revealing. You know, I'm watching them seeing I go, like seeing what we're doing and stuff like that. I'm at the crib, like I got a schedule. I'm working out in the morning, you know, making my smoothies. Won't come back then, and I'm doing what I'm doing out. So I'm like okay, because I'm like, okay, I can, Like you know, first you just try to see the routine first, you'd be like, okay, can I do this every day?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Like, so I'm asking myself that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Okay, I like waking up over here, making my smoothie, going to the gym, coming back, shout it right here, I do this, I do that. Okay, I'm waking up. Okay, now I'm doing this shit too much straight. I still feel straight. Like you know what I'm saying, I'm like, okay, like okay.
Speaker 1: Just like it feels easy.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm just like adding it up. I'm trying to see, like what I'm gonna be missing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Then I'm working he started thinking, Yeah, Then I'm working out one day and I'm working out and I'm running on the trail mill and I'm looking at this dude. It's this black dude in the gym.
Speaker 5: So every time it's like black people in the building, I always be like, oh, this is dope, Like I'm gonna have a conversation with.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, you know what I'm saying. So I was I was like, man, what's up? Man?
Speaker 4: Like you know what I'm saying. What was in the jail? He was like, man, what's up?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 5: And I was talking to him and he was like, man, I'm I'm a pastor. I couldn't believe he was a pastor because he's swagged.
Speaker 1: Was not pastor. You expect pastors not to be swagged. Saying he was swagged up, you feel yeah, you know you just are you.
Speaker 5: Saying, but he's just had sauce, like you know, he looked at like you just talked to it the crib like the one that got some money or something.
Speaker 1: You know, it wasn't the one Mary that was married to Jasell Bryant wasn't he got the church? What what the church?
Speaker 4: The church Atlanta said, let.
Speaker 1: Me Jamal Bryant. Looko m Bryan.
Speaker 5: It wasn't him, So I remember he swaggy brot.
Speaker 1: He look like, you know what I'm saying. You maybe probably Victory, that's the other big church. It wasn't Victory.
Speaker 4: It was a small church.
Speaker 5: He was just basically in that talking about how people talking about marriage just random, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I was like, man, you know I just listening to the first day, All okay.
Speaker 5: Then he came back to the gym and uh, he's this other white guy, super cool who'd been in the gym with us and stuff. He always be like, hey your cueees man, you dating? You know Sanders, you know what I'm saying. I'd be like, yeah, man, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, that my girl whatever. You know what I'm saying, Like, Yo, man, it's dope, man, stay focused, man, all right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So then.
Speaker 5: That the pastor you know, the one we call doc or whatever. He like, hey Doc, he just giving me some game whatever. So I'm like, man, I might get married, you know what, I'm saying. So he was like, oh, for real, doc, giving me some little games. So I'm like, yeah, I might do it. I'm just really throwing it out there to see what the og gonna say for real, say like, yeah, doctor, that'll be good for you. Know I'm saying, don't number for real, they're telling me that'll be good for you. So I like, okay, okay. So I'm just sitting around, so I started writing this letter.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, let me start writing this ladder. Let me just see what's going down. So I start writing a letter. Then I started writing it. Then I called my mom. I'm like a letter to who DeAndre? You know what I'm saying, the eight minute letter. Yeah yeah, I was writing that letter for four days.
Speaker 1: Shut up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I remember when I was writing a letter.
Speaker 5: I remember I would be on the balcony and this when we was in the condo in the city, when I was over that standing us spot, and she would be on the sofa, you know, the sofa right here, the balcony right here, and I'll be out there late and she'll be like, I don't worry about you.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what you worry? You know?
Speaker 5: DeAndre like that. She was like, they don't worry about you. I was like, I'm like, what you worry about? I'm right here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you were writing a lot in your but but you know, I always write down stuff anyway, So I'm making it seem like, yeah, I got a lot of ideas.
Speaker 5: I'm making it seem like yeah, I got a lot of ideas and stuff. Like I'm just writing some ideas and stuff. I'm thinking about some lyrics and stuff. So she's like okay. Then it went on for days. She kept saying like, I'm just worried about you, you know what I'm saying. So now I asked my mama, like, hey, Mom, I think I'm married DeAndre. She's like, okay, cool. She like, well, you need to ask her her short term goals and her long term goals, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: She wasn't a conversation y'all had already, my mama, No, you you and the short term and long term goal conversation.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess you just kind of get in and know each other. You've got the new thing going on. It's like, yeah, oh wow, we didn't.
Speaker 4: It was Frisch.
Speaker 5: So, uh, my mama like, make sure you know how short term goes and a long term goes.
Speaker 4: Because my mama had already told me she was the one on tour. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Really, I mean DeAndre had came on my tour. She really snuck on tour with that came.
Speaker 3: That's what I gotta do. I gotta sneak on to and you gotta try to sneak on a tour. I see ug, I'm finna do it too.
Speaker 5: Came to a show. She brung up brothers to the first show she came to. She brong your door and Bucky and then uh, she was like, I want to come to another show. I want my friends to see you before you know what I'm saying, And.
Speaker 1: She had us pull up every city. She was like I got friends in this city.
Speaker 5: Yeah, coming to the city and I was meeting and then she was telling her mama for real, like I think he'd won, Like I caught with for them saying like, oh he don't want like you feel. I'm hearing that you feel it, so like oh ship they think the one like what there?
Speaker 1: What type of things do you think mean?
Speaker 2: The one we had Bro Timmy on YEP and he talked about in such specific things.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious, like what did.
Speaker 3: She pay herself to come on that tour? That's what Bro Timmy said. Bro Timmy said he knew her.
Speaker 1: This woman was the one she Africa Africa to l A Yeah, because she wanted to see him.
Speaker 4: And then now she was paying to get them.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 5: We all got to pay to be with these niggas. No, they got paid for to get that one probably one time. But how the show she went to I need to Knowdre started out on the one show and then she finished the tour like after like before Halloween. DeAndre was there with us on Halloween. We all had on costumes. She had friends with us and costumes. Then she was there with us the whole tour. She was on the whole tour like she just popped up every city. She brought herself. No, she stayed on the bus, She organized my room, she had her her she said, I'm gonna work at everything organized like she came and changed the whole game.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, somebody is going to watch this and people are enjoy hating on what you have, right or happy people whatever. It's like, even Deandra's post about pregnancy, I have fibrays. I couldn't believe the comment that shit really triggered me. And I don't even know DeAndre like that. I know her through Mandy when she comes to a show. I was fucked up reading this. I'm like, bro, you can't even make a choice for yourself because people just.
Speaker 1: Want to be angry about the that she has.
Speaker 2: So people, I feel like will be excited to hear the DeAndre paid to come, because I really do.
Speaker 1: I feel like this. Someone's gonna watch this and be like, see to the side.
Speaker 2: Tell me why Deandra doing this on her own ools taught you that she was the one or spoke to you?
Speaker 1: What did that show you? If anything?
Speaker 4: I mean, you gotta think we was friends first anyway.
Speaker 5: So DeAndre always being my birthday parties and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So it's like like I was with.
Speaker 5: Her on her thirty third birthday. I remember she was telling me when she turned thirty three. She was like, oh, this is my Jesus year, you know what I'm saying. Likes soon as she turned thirty three, I think that's the same year she got pregnant it is you know what I'm saying. And she was like, this is my Jesus. I was like, what that means? She was like, you know this just she was explaining it to me, and I think I just got lost what.
Speaker 4: You asked me.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like with her spending money to come, oh yeah, I feel like saying what did it mean?
Speaker 1: It was like did that mean something?
Speaker 5: I mean, like I said, we was already friends and just going back to her telling me it was a Jez year and stuff like that, it was like we already had like a special connect.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It was already connected.
Speaker 5: So for her coming to my shows, it was really like for her coming to see me, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, my like DeAndre pulling up on me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so hold on, how do you start fucking your friend? Because I feel like nobody gonna let us wrong, nobody's gonna let us have a whole point.
Speaker 3: Ever again, I'm saying, what you want me to love her?
Speaker 1: Not? No?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really goes there. I feel like I feel like when a nigga get, when a nigga get when a nigga either got problems in its spot for real, when a nigga got problems in his spy and a nigga just tied of what he got, and a nigga just ready to just explore, like when you're ready to risk, were ready to jump, you gotta be ready to just like like I mean, I mean, I mean, okay, well let's rephrase it.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we need to go back here rewinded. Can I just tell you how that you made it sound kind of just like made it seem like she's a home record. No, you made it sound like she was just there.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I mean you got to think we were friends.
Speaker 5: We met probably on one of those days, like not not one of them days, like one of them times. You know how you're in a relationship with someone, you not with someone for some time, Like you might have been dating somebody for years, right, but y'all might have not been a relationship for like three months. You know what I'm saying, You might have met someone that became your friend. That's how you met somebody like I met her in a period like that, Okay, you know what I'm saying. I met her like when she turned thirty one, like Pat Man Jones had called me the singer happy birthday. I didn't know nothing about her, you feel me? He was just like, man, I'm with I'm with DeAndre. I'm like, who is that. He's like, man, it's the young daughter.
Speaker 4: You feel me. It's like my little sister, it's her birthday. Singing to her.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what, don't be singing the folks on the phone. You know what I'm saying, y'all get crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And he like and he like, brother, just saying, so I'm gonna put on the phone. He put on the phone, and when I sing it, I'm like, oh, she's super pretty. I started singing. I ain't no never seen the people on the phone, you know what I'm saying. I just started singing. And she was just like, oh thank you. And I was like, oh damn. I was like that, yeah, shy bad. And I just started DM her and I met her in Miami and then we just started kicking it, like we was kicking it so hard.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe she was Deone Sander's daughter.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 1: Like we was just kiding, gonna lie, that's a risk to your life.
Speaker 5: Like I was just like, I was just like dang like shouty, really like cool as hell, like you feel me?
Speaker 1: She was so real.
Speaker 5: I was just like, damn, like this ship crazy you feel me? I was really blown, like this don't make sense, like shty too real.
Speaker 1: I love that it's gotten into I haven't talked to her name Atlanta so long. You heard yeah Joe buddy, and don't do that crazy, that's crazy. I want it because the holiday season is coming up and again digging into relationships and how to navigate them. I have a hypothetical that I want to throw at you.
Speaker 3: Because we are in the season of gift giving, so I want to see how you would react to this incident happened and didn't feel free as well, because you are dude, and so sometimes I know it could be seeming like we're ganging up on ship. So if you got to step in, you gotta step in shit.
Speaker 1: So so, Queen.
Speaker 3: You get your partner a gift for the holidays. Let's say you buy her back. Then she absolutely hates the gift, but doesn't tell you. Two months later, you see her wrapping it to regift it to one of her close friends. Don't you How do you respond to this?
Speaker 4: Don't hurt. Adam met hurt before like like I'm like hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you gave a gift to someone and they didn't like it and you gifted it.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 5: It's like, yeah, like you regifted it. Now if it's like you would have told me like all right, I don't like these?
Speaker 3: What is it now? Let's hold on. We got to help the audience. It's the season of giving. I really think men have an awful awful time getting gifts that women actually like. Fact, Weezy and I have come on here on Patreon and had to share how niggas spent money and we ain't.
Speaker 2: Like that ship and then oh I'll never forget money, bitch. It was just as read as your pants.
Speaker 1: She hated it. She had to come on and was like, I know it's tough.
Speaker 5: It's tough about women gifts. I tell you that all the time. I come in the house with stuff.
Speaker 1: She told me.
Speaker 4: About her again, Yeah, I tell her because.
Speaker 1: You know, I wanted to ask you something before, So how did you pick up the ring? Oh?
Speaker 4: So I had my sister's with.
Speaker 1: Me, but did they know what shape? Because I realized now I knew, I knew. I'm like I want to. I want her like, I'm like, I want harringe to be like my earrings.
Speaker 3: Wait, you knew what you wanted her to wear, but did you know what type of ring she wanted to want.
Speaker 4: I don't know what she wanted, but I ended up buying her dream ring. Oh god, you.
Speaker 2: Got Look you know what I think about when I think about a bad ring sex in the city when she threw up.
Speaker 1: You remember that moment? M m. She found the ring reference in the closet and threw up, and everybody was like, what made you throw She was like, it was a pair of shaving. It just kind of man. It was all sick to the stomach, and I'm like, yo, I would be so happy. I would just live with it. Bro, I feel like I want it. I wanted. I won't want to in my handle.
Speaker 4: You got it?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 4: Are you saying you seen shot ring?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not. He that thing was listening. I told my friend.
Speaker 2: Girl, let me say put it like you know, I will say this though. If I'm dating I mean your RnB singer rapper Energy my Ring.
Speaker 1: Can't be mad.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, can't be telling me my nigga can't go through TSA without taking everything off and I have to put your normal ring.
Speaker 1: But to be fair, you also just brought up not liking well my d don't go off in ts. No, I'm saying like I just thought you have to take off everything because he said you say metal bit. You know what he said. I don't have to sorry, I honestly and when I said it, it didn't come out of my mother and something.
Speaker 3: So then you so, as men who are thoughtful and gift given, if your partner doesn't like it, it does have an impact on you. But then how would you want your partner to say, hey, babe, I don't.
Speaker 1: Really like it.
Speaker 5: Only got an impact on you by the reaction of how they do when you give them a gift. Like if I give somebody something they like thank you, but I don't, it'll make.
Speaker 3: You and then come to you like, hey babe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it because you could either be younger.
Speaker 5: I it depends on how you said, Like if you say it on some cool funny ship like that, I might laugh and be like, you know, like, damn, what the fuck I.
Speaker 3: Gotta make a joke of the gift you gave me. Tell me how to tell a nigga, I don't like what they got because you never know how hard a nigga went to get it.
Speaker 1: Can okay, can you give her a gift real quick? And then okay you respond wheezy, you don't like the gift? Oh my god, you got me? Oh my god? Okay? So wait, as a man, would this reaction be okay even though it's even though you know it's a little bit of a lie.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, I would be a little sick.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: My grandmother says to me one time, God rest, I got her a fucking sweater I'll never forget.
Speaker 1: She opened the box on Christmas that's like twenty fifteen, and she went like this. Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, what's wrong with it? And she was like, I don't think I like it. I said, Grandma's have thought that count She said, don't think about me. I was like, that was my life, that's real. Don't think about it for real? So can we can we bring that up?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Is there a moment where it actually is the thought that counts? I think that the bulls a line.
Speaker 1: I told you, it's like this, I feel like, what a gift.
Speaker 4: You should be thankful regardless.
Speaker 3: So I disagree and let me bring up the phone. I'm not gonna bring up the flowers, bitch, Dad shut up.
Speaker 1: So my nigga and I argued over Mandy, I told you he showed me.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, okay, So to me, the thought that counts a brings it down to being something bare minimum.
Speaker 1: We all have thoughts, we all and when holidays come around, it's almost like second nature.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I gotta get a gift when Valentine's they come around, birthdays come around, when there's moments that come around where technically gift giving is a part of it. The thought that counts actually is the bare minimum because you already know there's going to be an exchange of something. So to me, being intentional with a listening to me or getting me something that you know will enhance my whatever my life in whatever way, or that I've actually asked for. So yes, I'm okay, I'm not gonna bring up the flowers, but I'm a bring I'm gonna bring up the surprise party.
Speaker 1: So when I was.
Speaker 3: So when I was in my previous relationship, I'm not big on celebrating birthdays. I don't want to do birthday dinners. I don't want everyone around and in the moment, I just wanted.
Speaker 1: A spa day with my nigga. That is it.
Speaker 3: I was very adamant let all my friends know I don't want I don't even want nothing but a spot day. There was a lot going on with work my birthday. He gives me a surprise party. All my friends are there, there's a cake, there's food. I'm surprised with a surprise party.
Speaker 1: I roast that nigga on a podcast the next week and bring up how much I absolutely hated it because I thought, you know what, this nigga didn't even listen on what I wanted. No, I told him.
Speaker 3: I told him that following week, and then we got into an argument, which is why I brought it up on the podcast. I brought it up on the other pot, but I ended up being upset because in that moment me telling him I didn't like it, he said, I've never done that for anybody, and he made me feel like I was ungrateful because he went out of his way to get me something I didn't want.
Speaker 1: There's a problem there.
Speaker 3: There's an intentionality of you literally going out of the way to give me something I don't want. And now you're trying to make me seem ungrateful because you got me the one thing I said I didn't want. You don't get a pat on the back for the thought of doing something that meant something to you and not to me. And so I think it's the same thing. Let's bring up the example. No, but don't do that.
Speaker 1: Wait is that no? Do you know I want to I want to bring up pop culture. I don't know. Did y'all see this year? Even Swizz Beats went on a on an interview and say, yo, I got I got Alicia on one.
Speaker 3: I think there was only seven cars made. Uh this certain type of car. Look up the car at it if you can. And he went on and he was like, man, there was only like seven of these made. I got it for her birthday. And that ship collecting does she ain't even drove it. She don't like it. I spent all this money on it.
Speaker 1: Well it's a it's virgils three hundred thousand dollars. Yes. Yeah, I'm not saying I hate rich people because they want.
Speaker 3: To be on but literally and what he what he even came to realize in that moment, was I bought or something that I wanted myself.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, five five hundred thousand dollars car.
Speaker 3: She hated it, didn't drive it, and he was like, damn, I realized in that moment, that's not even what my wife wanted. And he did feel like she was fucking awful for.
Speaker 1: Not being hold on what the only I ain't hard? Give me what I like.
Speaker 5: Nigga, Now I gotta say to somebody what you said? So boom So you had told buddy like you were like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You all that you told buddy basically like damn, it's my birthday. You know what I'm saying, Like I really don't want to do nothing this year. I just want to have a spot day, right, Bama, tell you something, I dues think my niggas ain't right. Niggas ain't like because then especially who you are, right, niggas think like damn. Okay, Shotty said she didn't want to do nothing for her birthday. Okay, I'm trying to wild shot it. Like whenever nigga here girl say she don't want to do something for a birthday, a nigga atually get to think like now we're doing some for a birthday because I know she wanted to do something for a birthday. Maybe maybe ain't got it shot like or maybe shouty like trying to figure it out. So I'm gonna figure it out for a boom. Hey, you know, shy like, let's have a surprise party.
Speaker 4: Boom.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm not even fake reaches for my wallet to pay for a date. You know exactly what you're getting with me, So that me.
Speaker 1: Saying what I wanted to do? What did you get at the spots? Also? Oh, three breakups later because I had a coupon Thank you Erica and meet Love for that. Okay, wait, now let me just say this one thing from him. I got it from my friends, but you.
Speaker 3: Always been My friends got me a two hundred dollars so Joe Spot gift card because my friends listen to what I want.
Speaker 1: But see he trying to go to the spot already and do it right. This is I didn't really think of it like this, But now that you said this, a lot of niggas that date me.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's hard to give me anything because I always get it myself. My nigga said to my face, like when you took me to so like, thank god you ain't fucking been here.
Speaker 1: You don't think I could have throw myself a surprise party. No, I don't think you can throw yourself. It's an effort. But that's the point. But see, so that's so this is my point for men. It's the effort to me, then the gift in what you do, the gesture becomes about you, not about your partner. Why do you think that, though, Well, that's because.
Speaker 3: Because literally, yo, I'm going out of my way to do this. He brought up that he'd never done it for a woman before that he felt proud of that moment and so it did something for him.
Speaker 1: But you literally went out of your way.
Speaker 5: But it's like you made him feel like that. Oh wow, it's like you made It's like, yeah, you made him want to go out of his way. Did know what I'm saying? It's like you made a nig. It's like it's like I like you so much. You make me want to go call out your friends and go out my way to celebrate you. Like I like you that much. Like I heard you say that you ain't want to do nothing for your birthday, but I know you Mandy like it. So it's like I heard you say you ain't like but but it's your birthday though, like if we celebrate you like, that's how.
Speaker 2: An you know, I did not think I was gonna be team red Pants instead of that's crazy. But that's how they So you'll say overall, because this is the consensus I'm getting, are we saying?
Speaker 3: Then in gift giving women should just literally it's the thought that counts. And to not share whether they hate something or not. Should should we eat that?
Speaker 1: Then to not?
Speaker 4: It just depends on hold on, we got we.
Speaker 3: Got we got an audience to say she said no, But that's what I'm hearing because of the effort that the man puts in. So then how can we be honest in a relationship? I think it was not involved where we can share whether we dislike something.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it's like this, my girl can tell me she don't like something. I'm not gonna just be heart. You know what I'm saying might be like you just say I came in the house with something. I went to Louis and I brought the yards or something in this spect and then she.
Speaker 4: Was like, oh, may I don't like that, I'll be like, will let go return this ship? Right?
Speaker 5: That's what I would say, No, cap, just like that, I'd be like, well, let go turn this ship right?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's me though.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have told the truth about that one gift that was bit you did you?
Speaker 5: You the NF I see wrapping it up, trying to give it a man, and I'll be like, what, let me get this ship.
Speaker 4: Like this?
Speaker 1: That's why, God damn let it go to you. Somewhere.
Speaker 2: I think there's there's a thin line of like letting someone know that you're grateful. So, man, let me tell you something. Mandy just said her homegirl did and I was like, this bitch is insane.
Speaker 1: So this episode comes out before hid so we know.
Speaker 4: That's why I was gonna try to go whatever.
Speaker 1: So because this is this isn't the same kind of family. Okay.
Speaker 2: Her homegirl just started dating a nigga okay three four months, asked him to get her a toe bag.
Speaker 1: Sorry, she asked for one, Yes, she asked for bad. She asked like, what was like, I need a bag?
Speaker 4: Can you give me a bag?
Speaker 1: I don't like how you work you praise that way. I'm sure wasn't praised way. So the dude gets like that, don't do that. And this is why we got to buy a home up the ship that you said, I really think.
Speaker 4: It's Tates her real ship.
Speaker 5: When I was first getting with DeAndre right like this, before we was dating anything like like we was first kind of like liking each other and know me, like, I was always go in the Louis store, right, and she would always be like, buy me something like I never would you feel me? I just never would you know what I'm saying. I remember she brought me a Lowis hat, right. She would never give it to me, that is, but.
Speaker 3: So she just took a picture of it. It was like, God, this way you baby, but never came it.
Speaker 4: Got it, she rocked it. I never wore it. She wore she said, I'm aware this, yo.
Speaker 1: That's really funny that together. Have you ever seen that little meme when a gift she was like, he's not your nigga, your nigga, that's me. That is funny. Okay.
Speaker 2: So the friend asked for the bag, right, he gives her bag. That's our bag, it's Mark Jacobs. What was her response, I don't.
Speaker 3: Do you have Mark Jacobs in your closet? Why do you think Mark Jacob? Look at the jaw drop.
Speaker 4: I got Mark.
Speaker 1: Jacobs, but he did it felt like, if you don't have Mark Jacobs in your closet, you have go Yard, you have Gucci, you have all these other things.
Speaker 4: Why are you doing this for me?
Speaker 1: Do you do you think I'm less than what you think?
Speaker 5: It's just like, does this Does this bag show how much I value you?
Speaker 4: Does this bag show your value?
Speaker 1: You asked for it.
Speaker 5: If you wanted some specific I mean, yeah, you asked for a new bag. I don't know it had to be Gucci. She would have threw me off. Okay, I would have been like, yeah, I'm straighted on you, you trimp, because this ain't even about none of this ship you. You asked for a bag like I could have brought you a jan sport You feel I could have.
Speaker 1: Sport is hold on, We're not gonna let you get that. All you need?
Speaker 4: What type of man?
Speaker 1: We talked, Okay, you need something walk around with like we got my song rock his sport.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about how we coming you need something?
Speaker 1: Wrong? He said, you know this is real, This is I got you to make. But you're not all right.
Speaker 4: Let you one thousand.
Speaker 2: If I got you fruit of the loons, where you say, yo, I want some nice boxers, you'd be like you went to Walmart.
Speaker 5: You gottah, I promise you. All they gotta do for me is be all black. I don't even I don't even know what but this I but you know what, like I'm a different type of nigga.
Speaker 2: So I thought the toe bad comment was crazy. I honestly was like, Yo, this is some bird ship like.
Speaker 4: But for something else.
Speaker 1: But I think that what did I just say? But I think the main thing about it that's looking at that nigga bags like, Okay, if I get with him instantly, I'm gonna get what he gets. But you can't.
Speaker 4: You can't think you getting with a man.
Speaker 1: Get you said what you said. He's as broken he made like he just real estates. But it's like what don't got no problems?
Speaker 4: I mean, but what I make, like what a man make, don't got to do it a woman nothing.
Speaker 1: It's like I can a man. I just feel like I can have nothing to do with a woman.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I feel like I could make a million dollars and you could work at Marshalls. I don't have to give you my money.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna break up. God that is, We're not gonna do it. We're not gonna do it. We're not gonna do We don't talked about the Marshall's story and that the audience knows about Mark. People did not believe it.
Speaker 2: He makes in the hundreds millions, right, This nigga started dating a girl was a TJ Max. It was TJ Max and literally he was like, she cut it off with him because he was trying to give her money to go to school do different shit, and she was like, I like managing in retail, Like I went in retail.
Speaker 1: So why I mean, why did they break up? He was trying to He was like, I'm not gonna do She said that.
Speaker 2: He wasn't happy with being with her. She believed it, and he literally he met her in the airport. She was going on some solo trip and when he called me about it, he's, Yo, this bitch so dope, like she's about to go back back into jungle by herself. And when he found out she managed TJ Max, he said it was slightly embarrassing, but like he was how.
Speaker 1: Was that embarrassing. That should have turned him on more. He not a real nigga. I think. I think it's more so like I want the woman i'm with.
Speaker 4: He not a real nigga.
Speaker 1: Hold on thicking up because that's your friend. But lamb talk lame getting it off.
Speaker 5: No, but how he's not a real nigga. This man just said Shoorty worked at TJ Max. I was embarrassed. Let me tell you some rich shiit DeAndre. That's my girl regardless. We're just talking out. Were just talking right If I was Jack Queeze and my girl worked at fucking TJ Max, but I would be.
Speaker 1: I was standing on that ship like, yeah, my girl, like she loved that ship.
Speaker 4: Was she the imaginer down there at TJ Max?
Speaker 1: And he?
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna tell you all which one, but Shorty love that ship. That ship would turn me on Mark, Okay, hold on, go buy shorty everything.
Speaker 1: I didn't think anything was wrong.
Speaker 5: No, No, I started to understand everything that she ever wanted because it's like she not looking for a nigga for nothing.
Speaker 1: He should have married her, you feel me?
Speaker 2: Well, she broke up with him because she he said he was making a lot of gestures to like start a business, give her money to her, and she was like, yo, you you really don't fuck with me and cut him off.
Speaker 4: He was trying to buy here.
Speaker 1: You want me to be?
Speaker 2: Are men not allowed to want women in a different bracket?
Speaker 1: Bracket? But is that what you want for yourself? That a serious question now, right? I gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: While I agree you make a hundred million dollars, really don't matter where your bitch work. There was a point in time where he started to be like, I don't know if I could be with someone that don't really want more than a tjal.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna that's wrong.
Speaker 4: Now, that's not wrong. That's not wrong, you thybe.
Speaker 1: He wasn't trying to buy her.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was a lot.
Speaker 5: The only part why I say they weren't real because he said he was embarrassed by a job. Now he wants a woman that wanted to think hired. Now that's cool. Ain't nothing wrong with that. He's just that type of nigga, you know what I'm saying. It's different types of guys. You know what I'm saying. He just like, we'll showy. I want a girl that want to be the president of the United States. You do know what I'm saying. I don't want to go to just want to think at TJ MA. I want my girl to be the president you want. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean and honestly because back and forth with.
Speaker 5: Most niggas don't care about all that. Most niggas just want it's gonna be with them. You got my bangs teammates, he's a he's a man, little man. What I want is someone that got my back, someone I can depend on, someone who loves that goes back to confidence in me, and someone that I could deal with.
Speaker 2: Would you say that if you worked at TJ Max, would you be just okay with someone that just supports you if you.
Speaker 1: Worked at Max?
Speaker 4: If I worked at t Mex right now, hold.
Speaker 1: On, wait, you're already someone that can provided to me. If I worked at TJ Max asked me the question.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is, I think it is very easy for successful man to say it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I don't want a question, that is it.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking a question. Before you said that, I said, rich niggas talk like that.
Speaker 3: She said, she said, if you worked at TJ Max, for maybe the men listening that have just the nine.
Speaker 1: To five you would need to know who you would care at one moment. I disagree with that too.
Speaker 3: The question is if you were not this super breadwinner or this famous person, then you were just a regular nine to five.
Speaker 1: Work would the woman you want?
Speaker 3: Would you also still just want her to be your your the person that supports you, that is there for you, or would you want to partner?
Speaker 4: It depends on what position I'm in.
Speaker 5: If I just got this million dollar plan and I'm like, baby, all I need you to do is ride with me. You ain't got to do nothing else. I just need a You just need to support me right now. I got everything else, then I don't need her for that. So so and then and then if I'm a nigga that's just sitting on my ass, you know, working at TJ Max, I'm like, shit, I do want a new house, but I don't feel like putting in that more work. I am going I ain't gonna need you know, because he ain't gonna have something to do to work at it, because a woman is just extra. But then whant a woman? When a man do get a woman, it does need to be a team. This is like my girl. I like to depend on her for certain stuff, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I told her.
Speaker 5: I told her that before we got married, Like I'm I mean, before we got engaged. I'm like, I'm gonna have to lean on you for certain stuff. You know, if I ever need you. You know what I'm saying, You gonta have to be there. I remember it was certain stuff we had to pay for for the baby shower. This one I knew I could marry.
Speaker 4: All right. We was going over the list.
Speaker 1: Of tenure.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at the expensive so I see some ship for like thirteen hundred and it's a paid so I'm like, oh shit, I'm thinking about but I'm thinking in my head like I didn't pay for this shit. But I'm thinking I'm like, okay, I'm like, ey, babe, this shit say. She was like, oh, yeah, pay for that. I was like, oh damn, thank you. But I was like that was dope. I was like, this this is the marriage conversation.
Speaker 1: Don't happen.
Speaker 4: But she don't know. I'm like, uh, I'm like, babe, that was dope.
Speaker 1: She was like, uh, I'm like, see, I'm gonna need you to I'm gonna need you to be doing.
Speaker 4: That type of stuff.
Speaker 5: She was like, I don't be paying for that because I knied he's gonna get back. I'm like, what you mean? She was like, oh, yeah, I'm not paying for nothing else, right. So that's when I was kind of scared. My heart dropped, like fuck. So then I'm like, uh, I'm like uh, I'm like, man, I'm like, nah, look, I ain't gonna be working hard for you to just like I'm not paying everything in the pot for you to just be pulling out of it. I'm like, just imagine if I put in the pot, you put in the pot, and then now we got ten thousand in the pot, we want to go to the mall, we take out five thousands. We got five thousand left. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, you know what I'm saying. You bring two thousands to the pot. I bring three thousand to the pot. We got five thousand in the pot, you know what I'm saying. She's sitting that list and I'm like, yeah, just imagine I gonna make fifteen, you're gonna make three thousand. We got eighteen thousand. You know what I'm saying we want to take our eight thousand. We got ten thousand the pot. She's like, yeah, I'm like, you know, we could just play like do it like that? She's like, oh, yeah, that may sound like yes, So I'm gonna be near you. You do what I'm saying, like, because I can't be out here hustling that heart and I'm making all my money and just take it from the pot.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna add up. We ain't gonna look in the pote.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna have and we're gonna have a next She's like, oh, okay, that that makes sense. Okay, well okay, well you can keep that on that. You don't got to give me that bet. That's why I like, Oh I can marry thank you.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I want to play a quick video we like reactionary. And then after this video and after this conversation, we're gonna get into the nasty talk. Okay, but for this one, this still has to do with a little bit of pop culture. Not sure if you saw a couple of weeks ago, uh, Nick Cannon, what a guest on The God Show. Shout out to Ray Daniels and Ray Daniels.
Speaker 4: That's my name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my name, Charlatne the only person to have showed that name the Galls G A U d S. The God Show.
Speaker 3: And so he went on there and pretty much spoke about his relationship with Mariah Carey and how he felt as a man in that relationship. Uh, you want to go ahead and click that that video. I want you to listen to what you have to say, and then well we'll respond.
Speaker 6: Got married in my twenties, still, you know what I mean to the biggest star in the world. My trajectory was here and then hers, She's already in a different stratosphere. I would lay up at night thinking like, is this who I am? Yeah, I'm Mariah's man? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that what my life is supposed to be?
Speaker 6: But I'm like yourself. And then when you have children, your man ship is like, wait, I can't. I'm carrying a purse, the diaper bag. You know, I'm standing on the corner, you know, like she rocking being.
Speaker 1: All the alpha that well, by the way, she deserves it.
Speaker 4: I believe he needs dude like that.
Speaker 6: I'm just not that dude. Her and I never had problem, never argue, never even even with even with me struggling in this space. She's so understanding and so evolved and lives in her own world. That's the thing when someone has their own world, and you got to be a participant in that, you know what I mean, Like I'm I'm main character. It was like muscle Atrophy, I'm not being the dude that God put me on this earth to be. The love kept me there even, you know, made it work so well because I was like, Oh, you need somebody, you need a support system. You need somebody that don't want you for your money. You need somebody that's sincere. You need somebody that's willing to build a family, raise some you know, amazing kids together. And that was my goal. But then there was just something constantly in.
Speaker 4: Me, like I got it.
Speaker 1: I hated everything about this clip because a and also the fact that he left this relationship just to put babies and six other women. That's a whole other topic. But he was I mean, but he has yeah, he has twins. He has like two sets of twins.
Speaker 3: He got a whole bunch of I don't know, he got a lot nough. Yes, he got like twelve or nine of thirty five. I don't fucking know he got a lot though there was a few I would say red flags about this, And I do want to bring it up to you as someone who is now coming into a relationship as a father, but also with a woman who has her own life and you entered her world, right there was so well and I want to talk about it because I do think we all have our own worlds. I think she entered your world and going on tour, and I think you entered her world in the way her family moves, in the way they celebrate holidays, in her dad being on the pedestal that he's on, and her name caring.
Speaker 1: The way they did.
Speaker 3: I know there was a conversation even about the last name of the baby for a long time. Right, So in this in this thing, he talks about needing to feel alpha, needing to be the main character in a relationship. How do you think what is a healthy way for a man to show up in partnership without feeling like his manhood is attacked when maybe he has to carry the diaper bag, maybe he has to play the role of the quote unquote woman, Maybe he has to be more of the submissive. I think that's what Nick Cannon had the biggest problem with being with someone that was alpha. He mentioned that how does a man show up being a man while also leaning into his feminine in a relationship or not being the main character all the time.
Speaker 4: Like the main character in a relationship. I don't really know about that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I didn't say you didn't like that. Yeah, I just don't know about that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Watch it?
Speaker 1: Did you feel like I'm saying, he was? Now what I just took from it? And Nick Cannon, my nigga, you know we're just talking.
Speaker 5: I feel like, you know, just from watching that from a man's perspective of like just by me trying to get married or whatever. I'm just listening, you know what I'm saying, and I'm just thinking, like, Okay, Nick seem like Nick seemed like okay, Mariah Carey, Like he said, like she already who she is. You know what I'm saying, You got this woman, she already who she is. You know, he's already who he is. But like he said, he dealing with.
Speaker 4: Somebody up here. He's still trying to get up there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So her world is automatically her system automatically bigger than his system, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's like he couldn't.
Speaker 5: It sounds like he like, man, I ain't all the way where I need to be in life, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was him projecting his insecurities at the.
Speaker 5: Time, I mean, I don't know. Like from me listening, it just sounded like, damn. He felt like, Damn, I got this lady, I'm locking myself down. She already got her millions. I ain't got mine yet, Like I need to go get Momy.
Speaker 1: Definitely has them. Now.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you, is there a difficulty, and let's generalize this, is there a difficulty for men to be with women who are more successful or more accomplished than them that you know, even with your friends and what conversations are normally had.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean shout out to the ladies, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I love the women, but I don't think I've ever dated a woman that was more acomplished to me.
Speaker 4: Oh, that ain't no disrespect.
Speaker 5: Okay, women should want a man that's like doing any thing, you know what I mean. But I should want a man that is more accomplished than them. No, they should want a man that's that's accomplishing things period. But if it just so happened that your man is accomplishing more than you, shouldn't be jealous or anything. I'm just sitting down saying I've never known. I never had that experience. I've never dated a woman with more than me when I was young. Now, I do know how I feel to like somebody and be around somebody with more than me. Like when I was a young nigga, when I was coming in the game, I was around a lot of females. We had to have paper, you do you know what I'm saying, Like I used to be around females like thirty thousand in they pocket.
Speaker 4: I had a thousand, Like, I know how that feels.
Speaker 1: How did that feel? That just felt like I ain't made it. I'm like, damn shot at them falling.
Speaker 4: Like this.
Speaker 2: Because I think now it's making me wonder when you're around with men that I'm more accomplished than you or have more money than you, does that make you your man help feel?
Speaker 4: It just depends. It just depends. That's on real shit.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, like it just depends, so you have to, like you have to get yourself in a state where you don't give a fuck about that, like when you're a young nigga, like when you just in this shit like for real, Like you could come around some niggas and you like man like, you know what I'm saying, because either yo, who you done been with that made you feel insecure about something, or you know, you just don't feel like you ain't where you're supposed to be, Like you know what I'm saying, Like I feel like I ain't never been a hater, you know what I'm saying, So I never hated on what another nigga had, you know what I'm saying. But have I ever felt like it was places I was supposed to be? You know I wanted to be. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you know that's what you're saying. Though. It's interesting because it kind of shows whether you're you in a Canada cool how it is fucked up that when it comes to somebody you're with a woman, your masculinity is taken by their accomplishment, not what he said.
Speaker 5: Oh No, I love I love like I love like women that's accomplishing things Like I remember when I first started dating women that was in the industry, I thought it was I was fascinated because I was like, wow, like they like look how these people dressing them up, like they got to get it makeup, like get their hair downe somebody doing their hair and they make up at the same time. Like I was like blown away, like this shit, coolest fuck now you're being blown away by the hair and making. I was just I had never seen that ship, Like I was just a nigga, like coming from like all the camps I was within the industry. It's just been like real camps. So it was never like no females in our camps, you know what I'm saying. And even if it was females in our camps, they wouln't getting they makeup and hair done and ship, you know what I'm saying. So when I first seen that ship, I was just like, damn that shit dope.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this, watching somebody go through glam like when you know, like famous famous people, you're like, oh shit, like when the stylist is changing the clothes.
Speaker 5: Especially when you I was just coming up right, you know, what I'm saying. So it's like, but but just with anything, like even with d I'm happy for it. Like I'm trying to figure out a way to how to get in there to make some mod.
Speaker 1: You know, a question.
Speaker 3: And Eddon if you want to jump in on this too, and we the you two, I think we we use this word a lot. Jealousy is the human emotion, right, do you feel like it's healthy or natural or wrong to be jealous.
Speaker 1: Of your partner? Wrong?
Speaker 4: Wrong? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, even though it okay because I know we talk about it in friendship.
Speaker 1: Like what would be an example of being jealous my partner?
Speaker 4: Maybe you make more money than you. Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: You know what, partnership. I think it's wrong in jealousy. We've been having an in friendship. We've been having this conversation. I think there's a malicious jealousy. And then yeah, for example, let's just say we sitting here, Mandy's like bitch fashion nova, just about to take mendnership to choice, and Keke.
Speaker 1: Goes, fuck you.
Speaker 2: I don't not want her to have this, but I'm gonna be a little jealous. I'm not on the beach or a little jealous that I didn't get chosen.
Speaker 5: But you ain't gotta be a little jealous. You could just be like, oh damn, like Dawn that she would have been five, I would have came. But you could really have no emotion.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, that jealousy that I'm talking about for something like this. Yeah, I think that's a real emotion that can be naturally human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you would want that, but not the expense of her losing it exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to not get it, but I wish I can get I wish. Yeah, Like on a peer level. The reason I think romantically it gets tough is because partnership is sharing a bit, and if you can't share in this pleasure, then I'm getting you can't be excited for me because you want this thing too when it gets there.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, that's that's very tough, and that happens in relationships, especially when y'all both do the same thing.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's that's why I don't want no podcast, Like that's you know. I always used to think about Kim and Kanye.
Speaker 4: I mean, like when you yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: I always thought like you got the biggest of each thing, right, B and Jay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like Jay, they don't care, not E and J.
Speaker 2: No B and J.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like, don't count.
Speaker 1: Why they don't count? They do the same ship but Ja.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what it is, they're both really the best that they own artistry.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think with Kim and Kanye, it's like Kim's kind of famous for nothing. Not saying she's not a business woman, but it's like she's so fucking famous everybody's on her dick. Kanye literally makes art. I hate this nigga, but like literally I love him.
Speaker 1: Damn. Look at what he did.
Speaker 2: He didn't speaking of birth and ship, you had some baby making sex to become a father, and I want to get we gotta get into baby making.
Speaker 1: We gotta get into it. This is where y'all if you were ready to hear how nasty and freaky this motherfucker beginning in the back. He is not on the market, y'all, So just sit in your puddles at work.
Speaker 3: You cannot have this man. But uh, let's talk about baby making. Let's get into it. I just like to ask this question to all artists before we get into the music, do you fuck to your own music? Because I ain't gonna hold you. Deandro already told me she sneaks you into the playlist, and I'm like, bro, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Why would you sneak your nigga into the playlist? Baby? He don't want to hear himself. What's the song that ends up coming on?
Speaker 4: It's a song called Always It's Me and my Cousins.
Speaker 1: She loved it and it's on the it's on thet it's on the playlist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I got like it. Play you feel.
Speaker 1: Fucking ad dick to the song to the song.
Speaker 4: That I made that ain't nothing. No, that's fine that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like your music, Yeah, I mean you know you make it the funk to I mean yeah, like you know you put the use.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you know it's that's how you know it's Oh wait.
Speaker 1: You're telling me when it don't randomly come on, you don't be like ship.
Speaker 4: What the fuck? Sometimes sometimes you be like damn, here I go y.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean I got a song come on to aig and I was fucking someone else and I was like, okay, no way, I do.
Speaker 1: Oh you heard a nigga? I do?
Speaker 3: I do have a question because I know you was working, Like I don't know how long you've been working on this project, but you know how they be talking about there ain't no baby making music now happening, and the R and B niggas is just toxic and they not making it to where you want to fucking love anymore. So is there a time where you go into the studio, you record a song and then you you put it to the test in the bedroom to see if it if it hits like it should in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: This baby making project really got put it put No way you.
Speaker 1: You tested it out in the bedroom already. Yeah.
Speaker 4: She loved this project. Okay, yeah, she loved this.
Speaker 1: And so what can what can we expect from it?
Speaker 5: And I do also it's one of them like it's like if you're talking sex like with your with your partner.
Speaker 4: With this album, we're about to.
Speaker 1: Have a baby boom in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like because you can go for the ride, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like it can go for the ride, like you can go you got your ship like it gonna start off how you wanted to Like, that's just a like honestly, if you like I think this is me? This is me right if I'm if I'm doing this ship, I'm gonna already be in it before I press play.
Speaker 1: It's the first song toutdown.
Speaker 2: Saying that makes you want to play it and have a plan be right there not a player vat I mean to be already like have it on your tongue.
Speaker 1: Already, like you know what?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question in terms of you got baby making right? I want to ask you what is the difference between good sex and love making? Or do you feel like there's a difference. I know that's a real question.
Speaker 1: I know we talked about our good engineer Wolf. He don't even like eye contacts, so I don't think he's ever made love. But have you never made love? Have you ever made love? What is the difference to you between just a good round of sex and actually making love to somebody?
Speaker 4: I think like sex is like that ship could just like feel good. You know what I'm saying, Like sex just feel good?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, And there after you know it's like like you you.
Speaker 1: Like way too hard like you because I get it. We get that.
Speaker 5: It's like so, but it's like when you making love, it's like, damn, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You might rollo sit in it.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to get my foody in the morning with you.
Speaker 4: Now you have just got done looking in the sky.
Speaker 1: You're like, we did that. That's how don't you looking at the sky?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: I always get to eat, honey, you want something to eat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why feeding the dude after we fun and it's specific to love Baker, it'd be like the extra little lady.
Speaker 1: Is that intimate? Do you do? You want food from somebody? You just fun?
Speaker 4: You see this stuff? I mean yeah, it's like I mean yeah, for sure. It's like you got to have the food. You hear me.
Speaker 5: The food just a part of you either gonna eat before you know what I'm saying. You've got to have the food. It's a part of it. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You gonna get a wet rag.
Speaker 1: You know it's my favorite thing? After you it question and a nigga just be like they can't move. I love when a nigga. I love seeing a little weakness. I'm not saying a dog or anything. But I love when you see.
Speaker 4: A body I say, you like an go to sleep.
Speaker 1: I just want to know that. I want a nigga to say his knees is out. Yeah, I want a nigga he can't walk. He get off the bed and he almost stumbled because he don't know how work. Legh. That's my eager. I like that. I don't know if I want to picture on my ass on Instagram and get a million LIFs or that. That's It's the same feeling.
Speaker 3: When when when a nigga like smiles after sex. I feel empowered. But what is that for men? What can a woman do that makes you know you just did jo? Don't ask her did you come baby? No, no words?
Speaker 1: What actions happened to let you know? You just laid it down?
Speaker 5: Yes, she can't move, it'sye.
Speaker 1: The A C was off.
Speaker 4: No, it's like either I think either I think either she like go to sleep.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, she go to sleep, or she like you know when she like look at you and then like look at.
Speaker 1: The yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: One of them look at you like it's them.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? It's so bad, I'll start crying. You cry, oh my god. But then literally if it's ship you know, so you know what I'm It's not even super emotional. It's just like this crazy.
Speaker 2: I came so hard the first time I cried with a dude that I wasn't like close to anything like that.
Speaker 1: In the middle of crying, I was like, it's not you, It's just a release, you know what I need.
Speaker 3: I think I need to lead into my feminine because I'll be like, you never cried, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'll be when it's done.
Speaker 3: This is how I hate be like you did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you that's why you're talking about it.
Speaker 4: You got to be a little bit more. I'll be like you did that, all right.
Speaker 1: I cried in that threesome y'all.
Speaker 2: They don't know it because I was like, I can't cry from this whole we just met, but I can't even so hard I started crying four.
Speaker 1: I tried to do one of these with the hair so they ain't see the tears. I gave a Nigga I high five one time.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: I'm market on it. I need to. I need to be Maybe I gotta get you know what he just dropped. Maybe when you see, he said, Gagstu.
Speaker 2: You said what the text that you were sharing on the tour where you said gain is dicky about?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no no, no, because so last tour, I said, okay, hold on, so you know went to our podcast last year. Last year we were on tour and we decided to share text messages with what our booty calls look like and my booty call.
Speaker 1: I text this nigga like where you at? And he was like or it was like, I said, what's the and he said, what's up? Gang?
Speaker 3: I was like, come gang, that dick in my mouth? Yeah, kind of how we talk. And that was how we set it up. And I don't show you feel me. I mean that shows that's how you coming. That's your niggas.
Speaker 1: Know, like maybe I could be more feminine and get these.
Speaker 5: Niggas be like, but then your niggas. Ain't y'all gonna lose all funness. That's your thing?
Speaker 1: Okay? I like that. I love making moments. Don't do this. I'm serious. I'll make love. I did in my last relationship. We made love.
Speaker 3: We cried one time together, but we were on shrimps. So I don't know if that helps.
Speaker 5: I used to cry all the time. Wait when I first got with you, Wait, you cried just be out of town. So Ship, I'll probably just thinking about you. Have you ever how much you love me?
Speaker 1: Have you ever cried during Wait? Wait?
Speaker 4: I was just trying to say, I think the injury and everything one time.
Speaker 3: Pregnancy, hold on, hold on, you know, you know on trigger. The nigga sent me an old picture in the hospital. So what you mean you you faked it?
Speaker 5: Had the wheelchair and everything pushing me and everything. Wait then I just hopped out the wheelchair. Man, I ain't hurt. I didn't want to see you left.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't test me. You really in love? I'm telling you that you what is wrong? Would you?
Speaker 2: You know what when you get in love like that, you start doing dumb ship. Well, I might have to cut this.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean my nigga did the other day. Do you keep it in We edited? He wanted to.
Speaker 2: Answering the phone right, and I was like, oh my god, He's like damn, Barrel was in the toilet.
Speaker 1: I was like, I want to be in there with you. I want to be in there with you.
Speaker 4: Girls do that.
Speaker 1: I want to see it, girls like you want to be in the bathroom while he's I'm like, really, take the FaceTime, put it down. I want to say, wait, you wanted to You asked him, and you wanted to be in the bathroom while he was.
Speaker 4: Taking girls some crazy ship.
Speaker 1: Calm down, He'd be doing the same ship now. But I locked the door. He was like, you know, I want to see that. You want to see into the towilet. I'm fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm look this okay. You know why I don't want to see that because I eat ass. I don't want to be in the bathroom. You should have seen me on my period.
Speaker 1: He yo, ship, I actually want to believe you never ship. I can't believe I'm here. I cannot wait to get He asked way too much to want to see you like I want to. I don't even want to imagine that a nigga sit on the city. I know that you use the bathroom standing up, sir. I want to keep that in my mother out.
Speaker 2: I'm be honest with you, my love, and gone too far. It went too far, like literally got ready to be bro. We were talking about doing some ship under the full moon.
Speaker 1: I was like, let's cut our hands into some blood. Brother ship. I love it. He got see, I got a different type of dread. He's a wolf type the whole TP nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like he wants to fast in the morning, only eat raw fruits and ship. So he already on that crazy ass Like you really connect with people when they're that spiritual, if feeling like they don't have a limit, like what we're gonna do next, Yes, let's talk to you a lot, like who's up there?
Speaker 1: Soon y'all gonna be sparing each other, ship on each other like sm that ship.
Speaker 2: Once we peede peed and the all, Like once we did the pee, then I knew, oh yeah on them he peede on you each other and what that means.
Speaker 1: I just felt like I marked my territory, Like that's my nigga. I really look like.
Speaker 4: Bro like drenched like real.
Speaker 1: We were into loom. It doesn't count, no wall because we were in another country, don't no, No, I did it during that Vegas trip like home on I gotta be you know, it's crazy. I used to think this was so white.
Speaker 2: I thought it was crazy, but then I was like, oh no, you really gotta love a niggas.
Speaker 1: So how you doing so we ask you questions like this too. We was in Vegas. We went to the Point of Wards. We were up for a podcast awards. We drunk.
Speaker 2: We went to Gez with Mandy whatever I I I'm in the bathroom. Don't do the whoop the wood. Yeah, so I'm in the bathtub. He ain't about to go to the bathroom. I was like, wait, wait, wait, because.
Speaker 1: He was in the such like do it on me, you know what I mean, each feet on your face. D wait, hold on, let me tell you what may be bad. So the first time, right, it was just a chance.
Speaker 2: But for some reason because I asked for it again, he was like, no, I hope your mouth.
Speaker 1: That's the whole I didn't do it. I'm not I'm celibate. I don't even have sex. I'm not ready to drink the brial, no liquor in those sex.
Speaker 4: For real? What happened to you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: For real?
Speaker 1: What I'm going for ninety days?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: He was like, Yo, this shi ain't funny that that was really fun working because you know what, we all do this. Every time somebody that told me they haven't been drinking for four years, I'm like, they.
Speaker 1: Killed somebody you know, just going through sobriety and that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Though it is you, it's it's it's tough, but you know I'm getting through it. Back to the album, what is your favorite?
Speaker 1: Yeah, back to the album people Love Love is not on the album, by the way.
Speaker 5: My favorite song probably, honestly to be real, probably middle of the Night and sex like this.
Speaker 1: Oh, like this sounds good.
Speaker 4: I'm like middle of the night.
Speaker 5: Now we both with But I really love all of them. It's like tomorrow I might have some more favorites. It's one of them.
Speaker 1: Typean just said her favorite was drip. Okay, Now I know I like to be able to think of what things are about. I assume it's about the dripping of a pussy of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The whole song is like she got that drip, not the Peter rip. It's like when it's like it's like when they asked me, why fuck with you?
Speaker 4: I said, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: She got that drip was the pregnancy drip? Crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like super crazy. Now it's extra crazy, Like it's like I thought it was crazy, that it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Make it better.
Speaker 5: Oh, you ain't gonna get it neither of us. Oh man, God, I gotta go hair one whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I I started taking from my hair.
Speaker 1: I wanted my hair to grow.
Speaker 2: My pussy was so crazy and I literally thought, I'm gonna get pregnant if I keep this up.
Speaker 1: It was like I was peeing on myself. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: So what your man say? He can't get you pregnant?
Speaker 1: Bro? We had, we had, we had, We had to take a home. Calm down, we have Jesus Christ want kid. We have worked to do. Know we're we're planning on album.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be You're gonna get pregnant.
Speaker 1: I'm now gonna ban it from her home.
Speaker 2: That's no, don't okay? Well do you know many met my nigga. We all got drunk. We had to get time.
Speaker 1: We went out and I said, I can hear her telling him no, I'm lied at Happy and Ship. But me and Ben's got a portage and I ain't got had his whole pregnant like our family planning. Okay, but you lucky to start. We got going on talk. Don't take her out.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get pregnant, I said.
Speaker 2: He no, I'm gonna tell you why. The other day we was out, We was dancing, We was out till four in the morning. We just having fun. We love going out to like piano ship and like afrobees parties.
Speaker 4: Y'all different, fuy.
Speaker 2: Like we love a dance party, disco party. Like he loves soul train type ship.
Speaker 4: Y'all like soul mats. Oh yeah, yeah, y'alling on each other. Ship.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: We woke up and he was like, bro, like, imagine if we had a baby right now, whos to do that? Because it hit like, yo, I just had a bad day. We ended up, you know, it's New York. Ship though five in the morning. He was like, I don't know. We was saying two years, maybe three, And I think there's a lot of things that get scary for y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all use a condom everything, y'all.
Speaker 1: Fuck no, I'm on birth control. Not look like a girl.
Speaker 4: You're on birth control. You gotta get off of that.
Speaker 1: What what are your throwing? Wait? What are your thoughts on birth control? I think y'all should have a baby. No, no, no, no, come down.
Speaker 3: Do you do you want to fly? Do you have general thoughts on women being on birth care.
Speaker 1: No, I just like heard it got like there's a lot of bad Yeah, like you know what I'm saying. It's like now it's like all right, everybody grown, Like just tell your boy pull out. Yeah, you're grown. The pull out does not work.
Speaker 4: That ship it works.
Speaker 1: Did you just hear this everybody telling them pull out? I got the pull out method. I'm sad now when you got that Dripney Bruh.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you when we were in Atlanta for the Black Effect Show, I wasn't on birth control, right, he didn't pull out and he literally after he came it's still inside of me. I said, are you about to are you telling me you? He's like, I'm so sorry. I know you don't want to hear this, but that ship was so good, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I gotta be on motherfucking plan b No. After that, that was when birth control started. You know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's the anxiety of not being able to plan. I would love to have children with this person, but at the end of the planet, yeah, I really want to play.
Speaker 1: I know that. I was about to say, if you're dealing with a nigga who believes the pull out method yeah, not really. Yeah, we see how that baby happened.
Speaker 5: I mean your pulling out though, Like that's the thing about it, all right, Some niggas just no, like, yeah, I'm not pulling out.
Speaker 4: That was me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like and clearly your swimmer, swim my.
Speaker 4: Niggas get up through that.
Speaker 2: You know what I've always wanted to ask somebody in this podcast, not you, I've always wanted to ask a man, just like a whole as to come out, like how many abortions have you had?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's such a hard question to ask somebody, Like we don't ask women that, but like, but a man never had abortion, but you don't know how many paid for a man never had he paid for eleven? Wow, whoa, that's crazy nasty. Yep, you know what.
Speaker 2: He looked good and rich and I bet every bitch be waiting on it. He was like, yo, I'll be at the deal. He's like I literally He's like, no, that's a lot of men have entitlement and they don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, but he showed me nothing in them, knowing that he don't want a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like he putting her thoughs unnecessary ringer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my goodness. Hello.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the Internet.
Speaker 1: Don't like you. Yeah, it's like, why the fuck you blessing in a food?
Speaker 2: You know what? I really appreciate you saying this because the selfishness of men being so detached from her pregnancy it exists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like, why blessing her? Bro?
Speaker 1: If you don't want a kid, that's the dumbest shit. Hello, Nick, Sorry, no, he wanted fifty kids? Are not you? Hey? All of our opinions are ones of our own, no whatnot?
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm not even gonna say, Nick Cannon. He does seem like he was intentionally having a bunch of kids. Who's the little young nigga that got twenty five kids? He's too, twenty two or.
Speaker 1: Something, young boy who might be going to jail? NBA, young boy? Is that it? And dirt for young boy? Sorry? And dirt? Wait?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Dirt? He said for everybody? But he got a lot of kids. Both of them got a lot of keys. No, I know one of them got it like ten and twenty two.
Speaker 5: Young boy has yeah, eleven at twenty three, damn, while we got a long kid.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: He just welcome, yeah, he just welcome the new one. Twenty three, welcome to Oh sorry, Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Yeah twelve, hold.
Speaker 1: On wait, it's just a dude to be like. I don't want to fuck me too, that's I don't know the young nigs. You don't know NB A young boy. Sometimes I get confused with the any chopper the young boy than the other ones. Yeah, the letters a lot, it's a lot, but I know the difference. Hold on eleven. Sorry when you twelve twelve, he's only twenty two. How do you think he knows all their names? I mean he just had one with may wether daughter. Oh yes, right now, you know what we're talking about. Anyway, baby, make it out now? Where can everybody listen?
Speaker 3: By the way, I would like to say too, when we have artists, if you really want to support your artists, make sure you purchase, not just stream so you can go into the app store.
Speaker 1: How much is it?
Speaker 3: Nine ten, nine twelve nine nine, baby, y'all pay that ship Netflix, and y'all don't even like all the shows on that bitch. If you want to support artists, make sure you dropped that that nine let's just.
Speaker 5: Say it cost fifty plan and you can go to the store and by this album too. On November fifteenth, it'll be in the stores. Okay, you go by physical. That's out now November fifteen, y'all can go get it in the stores, baby, making.
Speaker 1: Wait for real. I'm not even trying to be funny. Yeah, wait, where did you think go about albums? Now?
Speaker 4: Like at Target?
Speaker 1: Walmart?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Where they putting it in?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, you just look it up online.
Speaker 5: You can find it ya now, But I ain't gonna lie at your local stores that sell like CDs or probably like selected like Walmarts and Targets, you can get it like no, kids, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna buy this album. But where are we gonna put what you mean gonna wait? What are you gonna wait? What do you play a CD in?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: I got? Well, I ain't gonna lie. I took, I changed my seat, my cars I had. I had a call with a CD player.
Speaker 4: I changed. That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Where did they play a CD?
Speaker 4: Noway?
Speaker 1: The card is you have with a CD player? You gotta think, my lumbo when I'm has got it was five ahead, my lambo. It was all a job.
Speaker 3: Let everyone know where they could follow you. Support you, y'all, baby, making is out.
Speaker 4: It's tholes now, Yes, it's out.
Speaker 5: Y'all can follow me at jock Queize if you haven't already j A C q U E s at jock Queeze.
Speaker 4: That's on everything, Uh love y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all know what it is, and y'all already know.
Speaker 3: If you want to support us to hear more horror stories, make sure you go to Patreon as patreon dot com backslash Horrible.
Speaker 1: Sure, and yeah, y'all.
Speaker 3: Make sure y'all have a good one and we'll see y'all next week, Same time, baby,