Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show. As we continue, we are in the swamp or in the sewer, we are in Washington, d C. But it is a day of history. It is a day of celebration. As Donald Trump's been saying, a golden era of American history hopefully begins today. I kept saying before the election, every vote matters. Assume that your vote is going to determine the outcome of this election. Now, I did have some information on a daily basis that gave me way more hope than I was communicating to you, because I did not want anybody to get complacent at all. Daily I was talking to Matt Tower. He's going to join us in a second. He has the first polling about President Trump and more importantly about Congress and the expectations for this administration. I think it's very very interesting with all the pardons that took place today. I mean, it's pretty amazing, and I've been talking about this for a week. I don't know why anybody was surprised today. I talked to you know, I told people last night there are going to be preemptive pardons before noon today, and sure enough, it was James Biden, Sarah Biden, Valerie Biden Owens, John t Owens, Francis Biden, Fauci, General Mark Milly, and the entire every member of the January sixth committee. I mean, just you know, a pretty despicable, disgusting disgrace. The only person he didn't pardon is himself, who, frankly, if we did a real investigation, I think would be quite liable and a lot of laws would probably be very applicable. It's interesting too, if you want to go back and talk about a double standard, let's listen to Chucky Schumer twenty twenty saying that Donald Trump issuing preemptive pardons would be a gross abuse. So presidential pardon authority was it?
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, it's silly season at the White House. The President seems intent on filling each of his remaining days in office with petulant grievance self interest. The President's be asking his staff about whether he can preemptive part whether he can issue President's reportedly asking his staff whether he can issue preemptive pardons for himself as family members. Rudy Giuliani, There's a simple answer, no, no, mister President. That would be a gross abuse of the presidential pardon authority.
Speaker 1: A gross abuse of presidential pardon authority? Uh huh? Is Chucky gonna say that today? I tend to doubt it. Similarly, the congenital liar, conspiracy theorist pedaling just you know, pathetic human being. If ever there was one now a senator from that ridiculously left wing socialist, you know, Marxist utopia known as California, Adam Schiff. While he's on with Joy read over at ms DNC, and let's go back and listen to what he had to say about preempted pardons.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of somebody getting a preemptive pardon who is innocent of all trime, who's just an innocent person? Have you ever heard of that, just somebody getting a blanket pardon and they're an innocent person.
Speaker 4: But no, you know, I think that it's an effort not only to prospectively pardon people for things they have not yet been charged with and may never be charged with.
Speaker 5: But also it's the president's own family.
Speaker 1: Anyway, joining me now, he is the founder, director, head, CEO, chief guru of Insider Advantage. You have a card that you have you have a business card.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you maybe get it printed.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did make it again. What does it say on the back of the card? Because I think I think this was such a brilliant idea that I thought of and wanted.
Speaker 6: You to have because Brian Sean, thank.
Speaker 1: You, Matt. I appreciate it. Matt Tower's with us in Washington. He's here. Card, He's here. You should have them available at the already.
Speaker 6: Would you like one? I'll tell you what it says. It says in our advantage. Then it says the top three national multi state poster is twenty sixteen, Top national multi state poster twenty twenty, Top six national multi state poster is twenty fourteen to twenty twenty two. And this says in twenty twenty four perhaps our best year yet. That's all with the rate rankings of Real Clear Politics, which is the only group that you can trust with the rankings, because all they do, Sean, is look at your accuracy. They don't have any interest. They don't put their thumb on the scale. They don't say you're you're a good poster. They don't. They don't rate you in any other way.
Speaker 1: But so you have this track record, and then I listen, and the media is obsessed with Nate Silver, for example, Yeah, right, okay, Nate Silver, he had the same message every day, we can't tell you who's gonna win. He never went out on a limb. And meanwhile he tries to be well, there's a bunch of group thing. What did he call it?
Speaker 6: Oh, hurting, hurting like hurting sheep. Yeah, he still says he's gonna punish this for hurting. That's called accuracy. It's not like we make this stuff up. And I just I really, do they really? I guess by saying we heard they suggested we go in there and say, okay, the numbers here, but let's move it to there. We don't do that. And to suggest that, really anyone to notice truth? I mean, it's probably defamation, but I'm not I'm a lawyer, but I don't sue people.
Speaker 1: But the art of polling has gotten harder. Why Well, for a lot of reasons.
Speaker 6: First of all, people don't answer phones anymore, they don't open.
Speaker 1: And people don't trust you, guys to be out and you personally, I wouldn't trust anybody, and I don't get polled. It's funny and people always say, well, I've never been polled. Well, i've never been I've been.
Speaker 6: Polled once, I said, as a polster, and they hung up. But the truth of the matter is it's hard to reach people. We're having to use systems now. First of all, the key thing to having a good poll is that it'd be very short. These big groups that ask all these questions. Who in the world is going to take the time to answer sixty questions? Well, we know what it is. It's a panel. These are people already agree and they get paid to do this stuff, and they're hyper political, so they and they lean. I used one the other day just for the fun of it. I won't say which company, big company. It was so liberal, so left of center that I had to throw it in the trash can. And I wrote to them and I said, your polls are worthless because your panel, excuse way too left.
Speaker 1: I could when the Des Moines Register poll came out that showed Trump was in trouble in Iowa, you called me almost instantly. I think you were the one to inform me that this poll is complete and utter bs and this is a political activist, And you said, you know what I'm going to do. I'm going in the field tonight and I'll have I'll have numbers by the morning.
Speaker 6: Well, to be honest about it, I was on the golf course and somebody called me. I picked up the phone and I called my people. I said, I want to pull in Iowa.
Speaker 1: When what a life you have that when I call you, you are either at the early Birds special dinner with your beautiful wife Dolly, or or you're playing golf. Wh you're there and I'm working.
Speaker 6: You're the only phone call I take on the golf course. That's nice.
Speaker 1: Oh, I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: That nice.
Speaker 1: But no, by the way, when you played that really big important.
Speaker 6: Course, so let's not talk about that.
Speaker 1: I heard you choked a little bit. Is there any is there any truth to that?
Speaker 6: Oh? You are so in trouble now, Hannity, you know that I got well.
Speaker 1: By the way, Matt Towery and I go back to my years at Atlanta. I was into a local Atlanta radio host from ninety two to ninety six, and we go back that far. He once ran for lieutenant governor in the state of Georgia. And also there was a moment in this campaign we thought Georgia was in real trouble we were worried about North Carolina, and you came up with some brilliant strategies how to shore up these areas.
Speaker 6: Well, they were my ideas. Of course, I stay independent and I don't talk to either campaign, but I did.
Speaker 1: Tell well, you were giving objective analysis on your show. I was telling what they needed to do, and I think it worked.
Speaker 6: One of the things I'll say about the whole business of because you've been doing this forever. Even I've known each other forever. They hear us talk, they think we can't stand each other. We actually talk all the time and we have a good time. But the truth is polling has changed, Sean. It's hard to get people, and I think the people who interpret polls and do polls are out of touch, most of them. We now have a group, a class of individuals. They lucked out in twenty twenty two because they still had the balance flooding the market from the previous COVID election in twenty twenty when you had that massive number.
Speaker 1: Of twenty twenty two was an anomaly year it was, and you had the hangover of COVID still going on. Linda was scared to death the whole time about it. And the second thing that we had going on in twenty twenty two is we had that Supreme Court decision on row and that had a bigger impact than anybody had factored in.
Speaker 6: It did. And also what we forgot when we were doing our waiting of the polling was that all of these ballots were still being mailed out to people like like it was twenty twenty and that gave you a huge electorate that just did not appear this time. So that was a big change as well.
Speaker 1: What made be when I went on the air on election day, I went on with the Dana Perino and Bill Hammer and it was nine o'clock in the morning. I was their first guest. They said, hello, they put me on the air. Why are you shaking your head, madam Linda No.
Speaker 7: I was remembering how long that day was.
Speaker 1: It was okay, it was a long day. So I was on at nine o'clock that morning and I said, let me tell you we were starting this day. Kamala Harris has a math problem. And what a lot of people weren't doing, which shocked me. Mark Halprin did it, You did it, I did it. Very few other people did it. You know, people were looking at the New York Times, Needle, I don't care what the New York Times has to say about anything at this point. And every day I was getting early voting numbers. And for example, you live in Georgia, they have a day called Souls to the polls. They way underperformed on that day, and they were way underperforming. Kamala Harris was seven hundred thousand votes below where Joe Biden was in twenty twenty. She was down forty five percent in Wisconsin, she was down about forty five percent in Georgia. You were the one telling me that it.
Speaker 6: Goes to my point though, that they weren't mailing out massive numbers of ballots to people. You had to actually go and get an absentee ballot and give a reason for it. And therefore you didn't have that big mail in number. And as a result, when you looked at all the groups that she needed to win African American votes, for example, they were down, and we knew that Georgia was probably good. In fact, george was basically a lost cause for the Harris campaign. Very within two weeks of the election. They knew they couldn't win.
Speaker 1: They knew they couldn't win. I tipped my hat. Also, I think that Brian Camp was very helpful. He was in this for Donald Trump. I'm not sure that they had a little bit of a rough history. I'm glad that seems to be behind them, which I'm glad. All right, quick break right back more with Matt Tower Insider Advantage. Don't forget Hannity. Tonight at the Military Ball, Donald Trump, Alania Trump will be there. We got a great lineup of guests. We'll tell you about that coming up. We continue Matt Tower Insider Advantage. First polling, Joe Biden leaves office with the lowest approval rating in the modern era and Donald Trump now at fifty six percent. Wow, all right, you did two polls now likely voters in the US, and you have what an approval favorability gap of what seventeen point negative gap approval for the performance I guess of Congress Biden's performance. He leaves with thirty eight percent.
Speaker 6: Trump's at point about twenty point gap, and that was taken, by the way, sean.
Speaker 1: Twenty two point gap before this was take.
Speaker 6: Him, before he took these premptive pardons. Today, I would guess now, I remember there's not a lot of room for people to change because this country is very cemented in. But probably you would take another half a point off of that because of independents who tend to really believe that they liked to judge things based on what's occurring at the moment.
Speaker 1: He killed himself, pardoning his whole family.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's it's.
Speaker 1: Pardoning the J six Committee and incrediblem okay, and then you have another So that's.
Speaker 6: Not out yet, but I'll tell you what it is. It's coming out. It's coming out now. It's coming out right now. It's right now. We have Donald Trump at a fifty six percent approval rating.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, the highest.
Speaker 6: Approval rating he's had in ages. No other poll has shown him this high. And this is we rushed to do this right after he was worn in. So I'll tell you part of the reason why I went up John, the TikTok decision. Really Yeah, we saw a spike in the youngest voters. It went up, and that influenced this poll because Donald Trump saved the thing that they love the most, and that's TikTok. I know he's getting beaten up with.
Speaker 1: My daughter who pays zero attention to politics. I asked her two years ago, a year ago, what time has my radio show on? She said twelve twelve to three. I mean she pays no attention to what I do, which I'm very happy about. Jose a reader about her dad because half of it is awful and so and untrue and men, yeah, it's untrue, but I if I defend him myself, I'd spend every show defending myself. Right And anyway, she said that, I said, it's a Chinese spy software. Now if Elon Musk gets it and they changed the algorithms of TikTok, guess what it could be preserved.
Speaker 6: And that's what's going to happen. I mean, they're not going to let it stay in the hands of the Chinese. But when that and this is a great example of how you can make one decision and move public opinion. Now you don't move it, ma I.
Speaker 1: Mean like no tax on tips, no tax on social security, no taxon overtime, all.
Speaker 6: Of which moved numbers in various places, for example in Nevada, Yeah one, Nevada. I have no doubt that that decision not to tax tips was critical in Nevada. But this thing on TikTok. I saw it today in these numbers. When the raw numbers coming in and we started breaking it down younger voters, he was up with them. So he went from a fifty four, which is what he's been doing in his in the approval of the transition, he went to fifty six. That's a big leap.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, congratulations, Uh, you know accurate polling every year. I mean there's a reason we use you and Robert ka Haley uh and John mcglott right, because you guys, right, the three of you always get it right. We're going to see you at the ball tonight.
Speaker 6: See you tonight.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're gonna have your tucks. H oh. Yes, I got to making it the making me wear one on tipping.
Speaker 6: I just want to get back to Florida.
Speaker 1: Did you see me on Fox Nation wearing the tucks? I did, and you never complimented me on it.
Speaker 6: I mean I had a good laugh.
Speaker 1: Oh well, congratulations, we get to hang out tonight. I look forward to seeing you. Matt Towery insider advantage.
Speaker 8: Continuing to build a foundation forward conservative victory. Victory.
Speaker 6: Now back to the Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: S alright twenty five now till the top of the hour. Told for you a number there is he one hundred and nine pold one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we're going to be in the swamp till Wednesday. Now you're asking why. Part of the reason is on Tuesday night we will be doing a town hall with Speaker Johnson, the leadership of the House Republicans and rank and Filehouse Republicans because we don't have any margin of error and these guys have got to stick together and basically go over what the agenda is and how to get it accomplished. And I think it's a very important show we're doing. Why staying Wednesday, I'm not prepared to tell you yet, but then we'll head home to the free state of Florida where it is not zero degrees listen. Want to remind you Adam Mayo pursued something very meaningful. He joined the US Marine Corps and he was deployed twice in Iraq, once in Afghanistan. He served for many years and while on a training deployment overseas, Adam's neck was hit and he was left paralyzed from the chest down, including his hands. I mean, that's so debilitating. And Adam and his family they received because of your generosity and the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, a specially adapted smart home, lifting a massive financial burden off his shoulders, his family shoulders. Anyway, Please you understand your support allows Tunnel to Towers to build these mortgage free smart homes for our most severely injured vets, for first responders, and with every home it's designed to address the specific needs of these heroes like Adam. Anyway. The foundation also supports Gold Star Families, families have fallen first responders. They are working to eradicate veteran homelessness across the country. Since nine to eleven one, Tunnel to Towers has helped our nation keep its vow to never forget and honor the sacrifices of their greatest heroes. If you could join us here a team, Hannity, commit to eleven dollars a month. This great work continues if everyone in this audience can find a way eleven dollars a month. Go to their website, the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. I've been saying that don't expect Democrats to change. They're not going to change. They've learned nothing from the last election. You know, look at Joe Biden, the Biden crime family gets, you know, the preempted pardon that Chuck Schumer and Joy Reid and Adam Schiff said, Oh, you can't possibly do this, You can't have preemptive pardons. They all, they're all full of it. And but we saw this during the confirmation hearings last week. I told you before they even began that they would revert to form and that they would be their regular self and they'd be jackasses. They're not going to change. The only way we are to save this country is we have to defeat them in elections, and we need bigger margins in Congress, in the House. We now have to control make sure that every Republican is on the same page, and the page they need to be hon is the Trump Agenda that Donald Trump laid out and is very inspiring inauguration speech today, which we're going to play later, and it's very important. Here's an example of what I'm talking about. AOC, you know, back to fascism, Nazi racist, you know, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini. I mean, they can't help themselves. This is who they are. They want the Green New Deal, they want radical socialism. They want you to pay for sex change operations, very illegals. They have no problem letting in unvetted murderers, repis, cartel members, criminals, gang members, and known terrorists. That's what they've left. Donald Trump, here's aoc.
Speaker 9: Well, we are on the eve of an authoritarian administration. This is what twenty first century fascism is starting to look like. Republicans really model themselves after or Bond's Hungry, and so you can look to see how Victor Orbon runs Hungry to get a taste of how they will try to govern and control media and companies in the United States. And this is kind of an entrede.
Speaker 1: To that She's not going to change. The squad's not going to change. What's fascinating is they're talking about her emerging as the new leader of the Democratic Party. That means they're going to double down on really dumb and stupid. And if that's that's their choice, I'm fine with that. I'm I'm all in on that. You doubled down on stupid because the American people just rejected stupid, even on fake news CNN, Harry Inton, I guess as their pole guy, although nobody ever watches it. I don't know how my staff picked this up. Must have been by accident or media I must have posted it. But he's showing the Bidens approval rating is the lowest of any president on record. And let me add one thing. He earned this low approval rating. He's been a disaster. Don't let the door to air force one he in the backside and push it down the stairs on the way out. Here's CNN.
Speaker 4: You don't have to be a mathematical genius to see which is the lowest number on your screen right now? In an average appall's my average. Joe Biden's at thirty eight percent. He's actually lower than Donald Trump was at the end of his first term. I remember at the end of his first term everyone was saying Donald Trump's political career is over. Joe Biden's improve rings even lower than Trump's was by just a point. He's lower than Jimmy Carter, who is at forty four percent by the end of his presidency, not even.
Speaker 6: Close to George H. W.
Speaker 4: Bush who was at fifty six percent, saw a nice rebound. But the bottom line is this, Joe Biden came in to end the Donald Trump reign in this country, right end Donald Trump's political career, and all that's ended up happening is Joe Biden has managed to end up at a lower approval rating at the end of his first term than any president on record.
Speaker 1: Jessica, what has he done to improve your life economically? Nothing that I can name. What has he done to bring more peace and safety and security to your hometown, your big city, or the world. Nothing that I can think of. Peace and prosperity drive elections. Let's start in North Carolina, Ernest. Ernest, you're on the Sean Hannity Show. Welcome to the Swamp. I was very glad in his inaugural speech that Donald Trump mentioned the people suffering after the the aftermath of Hurricane Helene. Help I believe now is on the way. Stay tuned.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, yeah, I'm I'm in by the coast, but I did go up there and see some of that destruction. Will probably be heading back in a couple of weeks. Mister Handy, I work at the work at a wastewater plant. So for the past few years, we've seen a lot of waste, and I think it's because of the President. So I'm glad, very glad that Biden left today, very glad.
Speaker 1: And the speed he's gonna go home, he's going to sit on the beach. He'll probably have to hire somebody to move that light chair that he sits on because he can't do it himself. Look, I can't. I cannot mention a single thing that he accomplished. I really can't. And I'm trying to be objective and fair here he's gone. What difference does it make at this point? But you know, he caused a lot of misery for a lot of our American the American people, including the people in your state of North Carolina. He didn't. He didn't help when he needed to step up and help.
Speaker 10: No, I really didn't, And i'm kind of I'm glad he's gone, as you are. And I tell you what, I'm surprised he wouldn't in California playing a fiddle on the was that naval observatory watching everything burn. But anyway, I saw the inauguration today and I was thrilled beyond belief.
Speaker 1: What was even better was the speech. Because the speech was a repudiation of everything that Biden and Harris did and a reversal of all their bad policies. It was great.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Ernest, our prayers are with our friends in North Carolina. We appreciate you. We're hopefully help us on the way. When I see President Trump, I will ask him about it. All right, let's get to our phones as we say hi to Rex's in Utah. Rex, Hi, how are you glad you.
Speaker 5: Called after name? Sean? How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good, sir. What's going on? It's a good day. And even though it's freezing here.
Speaker 5: Well we got down to six below here this morning, so you're little warmed than we are. But Sean, I just want to agree with you about what you said about Trump's speech, And I think the best part to what he said was that he's going to bring back the military and the people that were discharged and kicked out because they wouldn't take the COVID shot, and he's going to bring him back with back pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, that was Linda's favorite part of the speech too. Yep, I think she's not allowed to talk about COVID anymore. On this show ever ever again, it's forbidden. It's we're starting in twenty twenty five Hannity rules. They're gonna be a list of them, just for Linda. She's laughing. Come on, you gotta admit that's funny.
Speaker 7: But you just said not to talk.
Speaker 1: So I didn't say not to talk.
Speaker 7: I was talking about COVID, so he said not to talk. I'm adhering to the twenty twenty five rules. Unlike AOC, I understand the words coming out of here.
Speaker 1: You said exactly what Rex said. Yes, said that was your favorite part of this spare my animal spirit, Rex animal spirit?
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean yeah, okay there, He's going to be so much better off with him in there. I'm a veteran. I could have bad serve. My brother served. I got a nephew, the Serb. I got another one that's currently surveyed. And I'm just ecstatic for a military right now. So it's a great day for America.
Speaker 1: Amen, Brother, God, bless God, bless our country. Hope is Hope has now arrived and the world is taking notice big time. AJ Houston, Texas, what's going on, baby, It's been four long years, our long national nightmare is over.
Speaker 11: It is over. Hey, D quick before I forget, I want to congratulate you and my girl. Yeah, oh, thank you, and uh hang in there, hey and uh now you know, Linda run things. I don't even know why you going there for a show.
Speaker 1: What do you mean Linda run things?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 5: What is? What is it?
Speaker 1: Runs things? What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: You know what's funny about AJ? Do you remember when we met him? So far are the purposes of our audience? You been friends with AJ for probably?
Speaker 5: AJ?
Speaker 7: How long it's got to be ten years by now?
Speaker 1: No, it's longer than that, is it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's been a while, guy, it's been a minute.
Speaker 7: We meet AJ in Texas. We were doing an event and he came and we're looking for him.
Speaker 6: Do you remember this shot?
Speaker 7: And he came and he came backstage and we're just expecting this giant human being with this big voice that we hear, and he is what are you?
Speaker 1: How told you.
Speaker 11: AJ about five five?
Speaker 6: He's in like excellent athletic shape.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, y'all, I mean you know what it is.
Speaker 6: AJ.
Speaker 1: You're bigger than big Time. You're bigger than that booming voice of yours with the greatest pipes ever. What's going on? What's going on? Baby? We're glad you. It's a day to celebrate my friend.
Speaker 11: Hey, this is celebration day for you and my main man, the Godfather Trump. Hey, Milana, she looks so gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Oh Mania, Yeah, she looks great.
Speaker 11: I love her. She just drives me crazy and we glad to have him back. And but Sean, my favorite deal was a speaker.
Speaker 1: By the way, aj that did not come out sounding good. She drives me crazy. You know, I got to help out my friend here. You know, maybe we'll rephrase that. She looked amazing. She's a beautiful first lady and so elegant and and you're you're really grateful she's packed. How's that? Does that help you Outn't work? But you know how me, that don't work. But it's not what you want to say. I got it.
Speaker 11: You got that right, Hey, Jill Pegs do the same thing to me.
Speaker 7: He loved me.
Speaker 11: When I use the word Sean and it's like, come on now, he gets it right.
Speaker 1: Funny, that's away here for big time. We love you, my friend. God bless you. Hopefully we'll see in some point this year. God bless Texas. All right, quick break right back. As we continue from the swamp the sewer, we are in DC. It is Inauguration Day, a new day in America, hopefully the beginning of a golden era. We'll have more of your calls on the other side. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn. As we continue.
Speaker 8: The final hour, roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue its inauguration day in our nation's capital. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number. Don't forget. We'll be at the military ball tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Donald Trump will be there with Milania in our hour. But let's get back to our busy phones. In the meantime, let us say hei to Doug and Maryland. Doug, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 12: How you doing sing?
Speaker 1: I'm good, glad you called.
Speaker 12: It's a great, It's it's a great. It's the greatest of honors to be able to talk to you on this historic day. Second time caller, longtime listener, Thank you. But I want to talk about Biden in his final days in office. It seems to me Joe Biden is a desperate to have anything to be remembered for of what he believes would be a positive legacy. But there's absolutely nothing that I can think of that would point anything positive for the Biden legacy. Sure, he's gonna take credit for the hostage release. Hostage is being released yesterday.
Speaker 1: But by the way, is that a joke? I mean, he said, is that a joke? And I'm like, I'm asking him that question, because if Donald Trump didn't say, oh, hell's going to break loose, this deal never would have happened. If his special envoy to the Middle East, on his own dime didn't fly over there again and again and again and relay that message that deal, what ever would have happened. And let me tell you what I hope happens after get every hostage out you can, because this is probably our last shot. Four hundred and seventy two days they've been there, very similar the Iranian hostages released after four hundred and forty four days in captivity. Get these hostages home, and then, like the movie Gladiator, at my command, unleash hell. And by that I mean find these terror groups and you must take them out, and that means and then you have to demilitarize Gaza, demilitarize Lebanon, demilitarize the Huti rebels, take out their leadership, and then you got to deal with Iron before they get a nuclear weapon. But Doug, we appreciate you man, God bless you.