Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Cambra Judge. He's Teddy. We were back from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: We are back, and we are back and I was five minutes late, guys, and y'all know I am never late.
Speaker 4: Shit has been hitting the fan and this what did you do?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Shop now? No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Really understand what's going on with Cruise. Like he we get to he's going to this camp that he's wanted to do forever.
Speaker 4: Last week, so each week is like in LA.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is the same for you, guys, And feel free to send me parenting advice for anybody listening. But it's very common in LA to like put your kids and like day camps, like where East Coast people send their kids away away.
Speaker 3: So day camps, you Menday through Friday and then yeah, how many how many weeks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like last week he had basketball camp, this week he has football camp. They're all at different locations. They're like specialized camps all over town.
Speaker 4: So it's so fun. They're ones he picked.
Speaker 3: I want to go to camp.
Speaker 4: I know, so do I.
Speaker 2: But last week he was a little tough about going to basketball camp because he was like, this is a new place. I'm like, but you went to camp last year. It's not that new. So we kind of worked through it. Today we get to football camp and all of a sudden he's in like code red, I'm not going. I don't feel comfortable, and then starts sobbing, uncontrollably flipping out, saying I'm not going. I'm like, listen, I'm not going to make you go. But if you come home with me right now, One, I'm working all day, and two you don't get to play Fortnite. You can't be on a phone, you can't be on a device, you can't be watching a television show.
Speaker 4: Like you're in your room reading and doing.
Speaker 3: What time does he leave every morning?
Speaker 5: Eight?
Speaker 4: So he's there, So he's here already, he's there now, but you have no idea that no I was there earlier. Oh okay, And it's like sobbing, flipping out. I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: Then I find a coach that can call me and text me, and that's the person. Like, so if I pick up the phone during the pod, it's because it's him calling, saying he can't be there any longer.
Speaker 3: Does he have social anxiety?
Speaker 4: It's not. I mean, he has a therapist, and his anxiety stems from like the unknown, which I have anxiety as well, but like it's just gotten so much worse these last couple.
Speaker 3: You're saying this is hereditary.
Speaker 4: I think it might be hereditary. Yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: But then does your anxiety cause him to have anxiety? Maybe he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Really know when I'm having like I'm pretty good. Oh we all know, well you guys know your adults. But I can fake it to my kid, like I can, yeah, you know. Like but I did all three levels of parenting, you know where you like start with like calm and loving, and then it's like, okay, well this is the repercussion. And then by the end, I was like none of these are working. I texted the therapist. I'm like, what do I do? She's like, you need to play hardball. He knows he's gonna get you right now.
Speaker 4: So then I did. And now I'm sitting here on this pod hating myself.
Speaker 3: You're fine, He's gonna be okay. Sometimes they just need a little tough love. If they know that they can come to mommy, they're gonna do it. Once he gets there, I'm sure that he is going to be happy and forget about everything. Why did he want to sign up if he doesn't want to go?
Speaker 2: He thinks he wants to go, and then all of a sudden the day of It's just like, I'm sure, I'm hoping he's going to be fine in the morning tomorrow morning, but who knows.
Speaker 3: Well, this is gonna be a fun to hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So anyway, this is what I'm dealing with.
Speaker 3: Yes, So we had so much fun in San Francisco. It was an eighteen hour trip for us by the time we landed, got to podcasting immediately from the hotel, then to dinner, then to Janet.
Speaker 4: Jackson and I like to just say, then to Nelly.
Speaker 3: Then to Nelly, then to Nelly, and then early in the morning took off and got home. So I'm in big bear right now.
Speaker 2: The first fan question is what is something that surprised us about Alexis and Alexia.
Speaker 3: I know them both, so I don't think anything surprised me. I mean I think I was surprised at Alexia was very open about her situation with Todd.
Speaker 4: Me too. She was very open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I thought everybody was fun. I thought it was a good dynamic.
Speaker 3: And you weren't sure you're going to get along with Alexis.
Speaker 4: But this is what I liked about Alexis.
Speaker 2: Listen, would me and Alexis probably pick one another there if it was, like, you know, if you had the option of twenty people to pick from, who's going to be your bestie?
Speaker 4: Probably not?
Speaker 2: But I like that we could both kind of feed off of each other and take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like me, I think that she was giving you the business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 3: I was shocked she was. She's very, very different than she used to be. I respected her for the going. She speaks her mind.
Speaker 4: I really don't mind it.
Speaker 2: I actually I would rather that than somebody that sits their meek like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So our little Instagram story. I took Teddy to the mall because evidently people in LA don't go to the mall.
Speaker 4: No, we do not go.
Speaker 3: We have a mission via a home all very close to my house, so I thought I'd take her there. I was looking for a necklace and We went into Spencer's, which I don't think there's a whole lot of Spencer's left out there, which is kind of like a joke store it It has a little bit of any everything you can get.
Speaker 4: I thought we were going to y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there's one there too. We did go on Claiares and then Spencer's reached out to me.
Speaker 4: No, what do they want? Do they want to give you a stegasaurus butt plug ring?
Speaker 3: Maybe? They asked if you and I would like a little goodie bag, and I said absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I got to tell you with those prongs, I'm not interested in the stegosaurus.
Speaker 3: That was That was crazy.
Speaker 4: The fact that any person can walk into the mall, I know.
Speaker 3: Well, the one thing they do they have a lot of piercings there, so.
Speaker 4: They have Oh did you see what I got? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes? And Teddy tells me she wants to get her nose piers and I said, nope, you're not doing it on my dime.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: You said, I'll find you a place.
Speaker 3: I said you're not. I said, you're not doing it. I'll think you should do it. Well, let's do it here, Let's do it there, Let's do it, Claaries, I said, no, if you're gonna do it anywhere, you have to go to like a place that does that noses and septums and all that kind of stuff. And you said that Edwin probably wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Approve of it, but guess what he did.
Speaker 3: You got one.
Speaker 2: Yes Yesterday for Father's Day, we went, you know, we did all of our morning workout, blah blah blah church our favorite place for lunch, and Bella was talking about how she really wanted to get like her cartilage pierced up here, and I was like, well, I want to get my nose pierced. And I like looked at Edwin and he was like and I was like waiting for this like look of disgust.
Speaker 4: He was like, it's like, you have a really good nose. I bet that'd be hot.
Speaker 2: And I was like, so you're saying there's a chance, and he's like yeah, but like you guys have to go to an official place.
Speaker 4: So I had to text her mom and go to Claire's. You can't go to Claire's.
Speaker 2: So we had Bella text her mom get permission about her piercing, and then we reached out and yeah, the Slate got her second hole pierced, I got a nose piercing, and Bella got her cartilage pierced. And then I did a post that said midlife crisis, and Kyle responded, I love getting ahead of the midlife crisis comments.
Speaker 4: Right, So if you can't beat them, join.
Speaker 3: Them, that's right. Well I will not be getting those piercing. However, every one of my kids have them, except for Ryan. He doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's really cute, but I have to wait six months until I can put I know, I know the drill.
Speaker 4: Do you want to get a nipple piercing? Now you're next?
Speaker 3: I don't really want. I hardly even wear ear rings. I have my ears pierced. Nope. Well, what I did do is celebrate eleven year wedding anniversary here in Big Bear, and we had high hopes of going on a hike and then going out to dinner, and we did nothing. We just stayed inside. It was ninety degrees out and up here it's ninety degrees is extremely hot, so we just kind of stayed in. And then yesterday we uh, we're having the house painted, so we're trying we're testing out colors. So that was fun.
Speaker 4: Did you guys pick the color? It was?
Speaker 2: It was when I looked, I was thirty three percent. But you did three options, so I was like, everybody's picking this.
Speaker 3: Like was it one two or three two? The middle one? Yeah, No, I did the last one, which is like a that.
Speaker 4: Was my I like that one too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The first one was very favorite for It.
Speaker 3: Was called Ashwood Moss by Benjamin Moore, and it's kind of like a muddy gray green color.
Speaker 4: It's both were beautiful. I just didn't like the first one. I felt like it would, I don't know, it would get dirty almost. I know that's something well.
Speaker 3: I know Eddie said the same thing, because the dust and the dirt is so bad here. But there's a big trend of painting your cabin black and charcoal, and there's a lot of them coming up. And I thought, you know what, I almost did it, and that was what the first color was, and I thought, no, I'm gonna be a little bit different. I'm still going to go with a darker, moody color.
Speaker 4: But it's like when somebody wraps their car, you know when they do, like they wrap it in like chrome or matt right, and it's a really good idea and then all of a sudden, after like six months, like why is your car look so filthy all the time?
Speaker 3: Yep, even though Matt I wanted to get a Matt range over when I got mine. In fact, I ordered it and the guy talked me out of it. He said, it's you'll see every fingerprint every Oh god.
Speaker 4: Well know who I miss even more than you or Alexis or Alexia who Rugby?
Speaker 3: Rugby loved you, loved you.
Speaker 2: I got jealous when I saw Rugby humping Eddie the other day yesterday.
Speaker 4: And in the story, I was like, dude, you've got your balls cut off.
Speaker 3: Why are you still humping? I guess that's a term of endearment, like if they really like you, that's what they do, even if they've been fixed. So every once in a while he'll come up and and humple at Eddie's leg and he just acts like nothing's happening, and Sophie is like, why do you allow him to do that? It only lasts like five seconds, kind of like Eddie.
Speaker 4: Win this morning.
Speaker 3: Before camp drop off, everybody's all up and rearing to go. Well, we have lots of headlines that came out after San Francisco. So obviously we did something right. I mean, all the headlines about poor alexis.
Speaker 4: Why I talked to Edwin about it.
Speaker 2: I said, is there any like, can we put ourselves in any imagination that like five times a day sex is like a thing.
Speaker 4: And he's like no, He's like.
Speaker 2: Not if you like have jobs and you're working and there's life. He's like, yeah, at the beginning, like when we would spend a full Saturday doing absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean I used to. We used to wake up in the middle of the night you have sex. Yeah, that didn't happen anymore, but still five times. I don't know. We had sex for five hours once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you would like younger years.
Speaker 3: I'm too tired for that. Now I'm too tired.
Speaker 4: But then I love her not wake me up in.
Speaker 3: The middle of the night.
Speaker 2: But now it's turned into her thinking she needs a vaginal rejuvenation because of all the sex.
Speaker 3: Well, Liam, the suite mixed is at it again, Teddy, this girl is like a cockroach. She will not go away. She files new court papers against Andy Cohen, claiming he tried to bully her into silence having her black bald. Can I ask you a question other than a couple of years that she was on Bravo. Let's say three with Ultimate Girl's Trip. Did she do any acting or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't actually know. I mean she all I knew is that she had the cloth.
Speaker 3: She's saying that she's been black bald from the industry, And the thing is, why don't you get fired from Bravo. Most people don't want to touch you unless you are a big iconic star from Bravo.
Speaker 2: Listen, I've been fired from Bravo and we have a number one podcast every single week.
Speaker 4: That's not a are what you make it.
Speaker 3: That's not a show though. So she's saying that she's been blackballed to do any other shows.
Speaker 4: She did other shows.
Speaker 2: That's what doesn't make sense ultimatter, Yeah, she did Ultimate Girls Trip.
Speaker 4: If you're fully black like I, don't look around and think and.
Speaker 3: It's being hired from the same network, right and b C, you.
Speaker 4: Weren't blackballed, you were given another chance. And you know what, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know why she's doing this, but oh my god, she's still pursuing that case, the one that she filed before prior to this. But She's now added new claims to the same suit, all about the way Cohen responded to her suit when it first came out. So she's basically saying that he made fun of her and all the Leah, just stop, just stop.
Speaker 4: Is this solely a money grab? Yes?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I can't There's a lot of money grab.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of money grabs going on in reality TV.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't have anyone else to blame for any of the things that I've done in my life, but my.
Speaker 3: Exactly take accountability.
Speaker 4: Take accountability.
Speaker 2: Are there things I've done in my life on television and off television that I regret one million percent? Yeah, but I've now grown tired of the entire conversation about Real Housewives in New Jersey reunion cancelation viewers will understand when you see the finale. Andy Cohen once again confirmed that the reunion news that the finale functions as a season ender. Then last night Jackie and Jen were on Watch What Happens Live. They both kind of agree with the same situation. My guess is, you know, as we get into talking about Jersey later, is whatever happens at this one I.
Speaker 3: Think they might have some some of the girls on What Happens Live Together is what I probably is probably.
Speaker 4: What's going to happen the girls that are coming.
Speaker 3: Back, probably if they even know. I don't even know if they'll know by then, Pollie, I know, do you think so?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I never I never know what Rob was gonna do. I really don't.
Speaker 2: I can tell you one person that I think is coming back, no matter what, and I want you to guess who it is.
Speaker 3: Teresa clearly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wasn't even on this episode, and that's all they talked about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, producers, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Monica Garcia was allegedly booted for NBC's Traders because she failed this psychic exam. Now, all these these bunch of stories came out that Monica wasn't selected for season three of The Traders because she allegedly filled the psych exam. Well, Monica and her manager have come out and commented, it's totally fake. I think, you know, the crazier the better. Yeah, and know what it is with reality TV?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about this because I don't really understand it one little bit, no matter how.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kenya Moore.
Speaker 2: She says, definitely from Real Housewives of Atlanta from this is from Hollywood reporter, so, which is very different than like when we hear it from at the Neighborhood Talk or.
Speaker 3: But also Bryce Sanders from E came out and did a story about it too and said it's absolutely true.
Speaker 4: So the suspension reportedly came after Kenya allegedly displayed posters with explicit images of Brittany Edie at the grand opening of for Kenya Moore haircare spot in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Georgia, last week. Edie later took to her social media seemingly to address the controversy, writing in part, it's never a good feeling being targeted or hazed by someone I thought would embrace me into a new circle that I've never met. Following the alleged event Thursday, More also posted on x slash Twitter Saturday, I would never engage in revenge porn. I have never distributed private images the footage of anyone, nor solicited images owned by others to use to threaten a blackmail. I've always been vindicated. I can't talk about story, even with planting fake news. She also added on her Instagram story, believe none of what you hear in half of what you see. The truth always comes to light. It wasn't immediately clear if Moore would return to the show after the incident. I've seen whatever, I think we have seen the picture that was posted.
Speaker 3: There was one picture. It looked photoshop, So I'm a little bit confused. But also people are up in arms about Sandobal versus Kenya and how the difference he get what's the difference when he but we I don't think we know the whole thing.
Speaker 4: He's getting suited that's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he didn't get put on pause by Bravo. Well because it didn't happen on camera, so last year didn't come. Yeah, because they talked about it that.
Speaker 2: They they talked about it on camera. The timeline is you see what I'm saying. So whatever happened, which the picture we saw, which could be a photo shopped photo and not even exist. We saw a photo allegedly at Kenya's place of business with Britney sitting there and then a ginormous penis like this.
Speaker 3: It was bigger than her head. It looked at photoshop shopped.
Speaker 4: I think it supposed to be joke. I think it was supposed to be in jest.
Speaker 3: I don't really understand and we don't know all of it. What I do know is Kenya, I have a bone to pick with you, and not that bone she put after announce you know, everybody announced that she has been suspended indefinitely, that she was going live at six o'clock last week this week. It was just and it was just a couple of days ago, and it was a clickbait. So I sat on there even through my lunch. We were driving a big bear, we pulled it in and out, and I'm like, I gotta watch this. I gotta watch I'm sitting outside watching it in the heat. And it was clickbait. It was just to promote her salon until people stopped making appointments and not showing up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, also on this same note, the Jerseyman showed Danielle's sex tape on camera and nothing happened.
Speaker 3: The world, not reality TV has not changed people. The world has changed and now they're not putting up with this kind of stuff. So, but what we have to I'm sure a lawsuit will come out.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I think there's more to it. So I don't know. I'm not going to sit here and say justice for Kenya because I don't know what happened. Yeah, none of Bravo felt the need to, you know, suspend to do an internal investigation. I think that that's just part of HR now.
Speaker 2: You have to all the co stars are on her side, but we have no idea what's happening.
Speaker 3: This is an internal third party the investigation to find out what went, what happened, So that's what they have to do.
Speaker 4: So what does this mean If Kenya is gone? The only person that was there last.
Speaker 3: Year and not gone, I would be shocked if she's gone, Drew, I guess would be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Drew is the only person that's fully back.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm confused. I thought that Cynthia Bailey was back filming.
Speaker 4: I think she has, but as a friend.
Speaker 3: Well, Kim Zelziak and Cynthia Bailey are reunited on reality TV and there is big money on the line. Kim and Cynthia are part of the cast of Got to Get Out, a reality TV game show featuring a mix of celebs and civilians living in house.
Speaker 4: They're all like in a competition to get money at the end.
Speaker 3: Well, Kim and Cynthia and their fellow castmates include Spencer Pratt arrived in Toronto this past weekend. They'll be there for ten days, so she's taken ten days off of Atlanta. That our sources tell us it Kim and Cynthia's real house of Atlanta. Mini reunion could have been even bigger because producers reached out to former cast member Nini Leaks and offered her a spot on the show. However, they were told she ultimately turned down the offer. Now, the premise of the show is contestants live in a mansion for ten days? Is like Big Brother? Like?
Speaker 4: Is this essentially Hulu's version of Big Brother Slash the Traders?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they have a one million dollar prize. The pot rises a dollar every second they're at eight There is eight hundred and sixty four thousand seconds and ten days, so the players work together on challenges to boost the prize money. I've never heard of this is.
Speaker 4: This brand new. It's the first year show I have heard of it.
Speaker 2: I think that this timing wise works because of the break and what's going on with Atlanta. So I think that it's fine ten days and if you're a friend of you can go for.
Speaker 3: Ten day, you can go for ten days, you can go for tenday.
Speaker 4: There was. The only other headline.
Speaker 2: Was something but I've seen it all over my Instagram today, which is pictures of Kyle crying in her robe. Oh okay, like she was sitting on Housewives, all of the girls are in robes, are on a SPA day, and there's pictures of her crying. And all I want to say is, if you're a housewife, if you're filming one of these shows, and you think you're going for any sort of enjoyment SPA day, you're actually not.
Speaker 4: You're going to have right.
Speaker 3: Well, there's two headlines on here, and that came from our episode in San Francisco. Now, evidently, if you guys haven't listened to Alexia's interview, you should because there's been a lot of headlines about her going to marriage counseling and still hooking up with Todd. Yeah yeah, and then Alexis. This one went viral. I think every outlet picked it up, basically saying, like we said earlier, that they have sex four to five times a day and she might need vaginal rejuvenation. I mean, I can't wait for season nineteen. I'll be taking her Oh.
Speaker 4: You know, what I'll be the doctor.
Speaker 3: I'm sure John Jansen's feeling pretty good about himself by now.
Speaker 2: Listen, I gotta tell you I still don't want to have sex with John Janson. Sorry, well, I don't need to know somebody to decide if I want to have sex. You need to know every person you would allegedly want to have sex with. You can't watch Brad Pitt on a television on a movie and be like, oh, I haven't like for me.
Speaker 4: It's like I watched Colin Ferrell.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously your shallow, your shallow. You're going just for looks.
Speaker 4: Oh and you didn't with your husband. Just kidding. I wait until Marya Tamra is still a virgin.
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, I am born again.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we're gonna take quick break and we're gonna come back and talk about season fourteen, episode seven of Jersey. So we are back to talk about episode seven of Real Housewives New Jersey. Starts off where Teresa says John is making a big mistake. Whenever anybody says big mistake, I think huge, big. You know what that's from?
Speaker 4: Now, pretty woman Tamra please.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: John says all he wanted was an apology. Rachel thinks Louis let Teresa barry herself. Louis says John is a wanna be gangster. This is my favorite part about this is Teresa is so unintentionally funny, like he's messing with.
Speaker 4: The wrong Teresa, Like what other Teresa is there? Like, I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Well, she acts different. I think in more recent seasons because of Louis, she's had this more of a calming.
Speaker 2: Well she clearly when they go and we get the to be continued, and then they come back in and they're fighting and she's going out when he's like, yells at the mortgage fraud and she's like it's my husband, and then she's like drug dealer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was a whole nine minute sit down. So it was to sit down that went south. But do you think that Fudah went into the sit down with the open mind lady? He already made up his mind.
Speaker 2: I truly do think at this point if Louis would have said maybe anything from the beginning and kind of led the conversation, we'd be in a different place. But I don't think either couple was sitting down for resolution at this point.
Speaker 3: Why do you think Louie didn't talk.
Speaker 4: Because I don't think he could have talked without saying something he regretted.
Speaker 3: You know, he was just turning redder and redder as he said there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he was the brightest red you've Hey, he makes your shirt seem.
Speaker 4: Like a casual beige. Like. That's how upset he was by the end. But he didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: And I think it's because there are certain people that when they're upset, they can't control their emotions. So he'd rather say nothing than anything and get himself in hot water.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But every Tuesday, Dolores and her daughter Gabby and her mom Valerie, they come over for lunch. They talk about Brittany and Frank getting engaged soon. Dolores says they must wait for Paul to get divorced before she gets engaged. Valerie says, after fifteen years, it's time. Delora says, Paul wants to start an electrical business together.
Speaker 4: Mmm, do you think that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna Dolores, I love you and I am like your like MVP of your fan club. But if you want to sure fire away on how to get divorced, it's to start a business.
Speaker 3: Business with your husband. Yes. Yes, when we started cut Fitness after I don't know, less than a year, I'm like, it's yours. I can't work with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's just something to fight about.
Speaker 4: And especially she doesn't even know what her It's one thing if both of you are like in your niche and like at least both of you. I thought it was house flipping.
Speaker 3: I thought it was house flipping. I don't know, like a few episodes they were talking about.
Speaker 2: House slipping, right, No, no, I earlier she was talking about wanting to get back into real estate or something like that.
Speaker 4: So I think that's why you got the house flipping part.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Then we see Rachel's daughter.
Speaker 2: Experience some developmental delays, such as motor skills and a lip and tongue tied. They practice her walking and crawling.
Speaker 4: I was sad.
Speaker 2: It didn't make me sad. It made me happy that they're being proactive. Oh, for sure, everything they can.
Speaker 3: But then my Mary mind goes somewhere like, oh God, what if something's wrong and they don't know it yet? You know, all those things.
Speaker 4: They don't they're doing all the things.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope long term that a little girl is okay. Eva was very delayed, probably six months to a year, and then a lot of things that she did as well, and she's just fine. Yeah, Jennaden says things will be awkward at the housewarming party since she hasn't spoken with Joe. She also wants to talk about the Lena situation with Danielle. Jen says Lena was stating facts about what happened, not talking shit. Jen says Danielle has an elitist personality. Do you but do you think that Danielle and Jen's issues are actually about Lena?
Speaker 4: To be honest, I don't care. I don't give two shits.
Speaker 2: I don't care, don't I I'm going to need Danielle and Jen to figure out what who they want to be friends with, focus on having those friendships because right now I just see so many people on Jersey just being lone wolves, like I don't know, I don't think they even like each other at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been multiple people cast members that have come forward and said that Danielle doesn't treat her glam well. I don't know if it's a rumor, I don't know, if.
Speaker 2: There's some time, I mean there was, I mean there's always there's always somebody on every cast that treats her like there was one. I'm not going to say who it is because then, but there was one person on Beverly Hills that, like when you're all getting ready in group functions, like when you hold your diamonds or your O drink or whatever the hell your mohidos who I would watch the way she would talk to her glam, and it would make me feel sick.
Speaker 3: We have someone like that Orange County and truth won't say sometimes they block each other on Instagram, it's but.
Speaker 2: It but just the way that not only that, the way that they would speak to their glam, but the way that they would even feel comfortable to speak to their glam in front of their people. Like I'd be sitting there watching it, and like, granted, I can be crazy about myself. I can be like I feel insecure, do I look ugly? Do I look weird from this side? But like I can ask questions, But I am really appreciative to anybody willing to work on this mug of mine. I'm sure it's a tough job, you know what it is, look how it turned out on my own today.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 2: Then everyone arrives at the Gorgas housewarming party. Rachel tells Melissa about lunch with Teresa and Louis. Melissa says, thank god Rachel didn't bring her present since it's probably bugged.
Speaker 4: And then, as in perfect timing, I see.
Speaker 2: The box come in with the little wrapping on the top, and I'm like, that's my.
Speaker 3: Girl, Henry in Rachel's face dropping like what the hell? I just I just got rid of that bottle? How did it make its way back over here?
Speaker 4: It made me so happy? Oh my gosh, I loved it.
Speaker 3: I mean us walking in with Teresa's gift, I mean made it all worth worth. Rachel and uh Joe just dropped it off on the table there by the way. Where the hell were they when they were filming that that's sit down. It was like it was like a closed It was like an interrogation room or something. They went up the small little hallway, the small little room. I'm like, where the hell are they?
Speaker 4: I also need to understand what the theme of this party, what what the party was for. I understand Lemon, house warm and party, right, but then why was there a giant picture of Joe.
Speaker 3: That's part of the decorations because it was an Italian them lemon Cello party.
Speaker 4: What does that have to do with sing your naked husband's penis?
Speaker 3: Well, it's not his naked. It's actually a famous statue and they just put Joe's head on it and both and yep, no, not there. Then they put leaves or let.
Speaker 4: Me throw us his own penis on there or what he was what he was hoping it was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Their house is absolutely amazing. I think it's the best house on there.
Speaker 4: Who do you think was best dressed this day?
Speaker 3: I loved Melissa's outfit flirty, I loved it. Why who are you thinking?
Speaker 4: No, I just went automatically went to worst stressed. But then I was trying to start with a positive because those.
Speaker 3: They go worst stress go ahead because we're such fashion icons.
Speaker 4: It was just I thought, okay, I'm gonna start positively.
Speaker 2: I thought that, uh, I thought that Rachel looked beautiful in her outfit. I thought that I was fine with Jackie's outfit.
Speaker 3: Wait, is that a big tattoo down Rachel's back? On one side?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every once and a while. I see a glimpse of it, but they never focus on it, and I'm like, is that her wires and her mic pack or is that a tattoo? Because it's just on one side.
Speaker 4: But if somebody told you lemon Cello party, would you assume that means you needed to wear yellow?
Speaker 3: I probably would, or wear something with lemons on it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I didn't mind that Rachel was. People are saying she missed the theme.
Speaker 4: I didn't mind it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was still like very like posy Tano. I mean, if we're going to talk about somebody missing a theme, Danielle in the white lace with the gold belt, I was like.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of wor some best dress. I was on Jeff Lewis the other day, not knowing that it was going to be a fashion show. They do like a fashion critique thing. What I drug Eddie with me? I saw he wore his Yeah, anyways, yes, literally eight o'clock in the morning, we drove over. He actually was filming out of Orange County for Father's Day weekend. And after that he's like, you want to stay for the fashion and I'm like, what what are you talking about? He's like, oh, we critique. It was me, Kelly.
Speaker 5: Dodd and Kelly Dodd no no no together, no no no no, and then yeah, so Jackie won, and then they made fun of Eddie and then for me, like on the notes, we're like, she's dressed like she she's a slut and all this because I had my arms up like this and my shirt pulled up really high, so it looks like I had this big old middrip whatever.
Speaker 3: One thing I do want to clarify when we were there, Jeff and I were talking before the show. We were on a break, you know, yeah, and it came back and we were talking about some housewives how their whole life is housewives and they have no career outside of it. So when Housewives ends, they have no job.
Speaker 4: I saw this shines.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So people are like, you had a podcast. Yeah, I'm making money. I turned my firing into something where I'm making six plus figures. So what I was saying, and people, if you didn't listen to it the whole radio show, you didn't know take it from the headline, is that certain housewives that I know I were about because when the shows, they spend all their money and when the show's over. They have no income, and it is not why Tamra share all of our clubes. Yeah, this is why I busted my ass. Since I've been on the show, I had cut finished for ten years. Now, I have Vienna podcast, Like I'm always hustling because this is not Housewives is not a career. Housewives is a job, and you work from contract to contract and it can be you can be fired at any given moment.
Speaker 4: And if you're smart, you can create so many jobs from it.
Speaker 3: But I right, and I had to laugh at people are like, oh, look at you. Your whole world is housewife. You have a podcast. It's not talking about that. I'm talking about when you're filming and you have you're on the show and you have no other income.
Speaker 4: When there's no outside world.
Speaker 2: I actually was texting with Jen Fessler because Jenfesler was on Watch What Happens five last night? Jen, how do you feel that two teas in a pod has been giving you a hard time this year?
Speaker 4: And She's like, I love Teddy and Tama they're the best. I love Teddy.
Speaker 2: I mean Teddy hasn't been that nice to me. And then Jackie kind of panics and looks and goes, uh, Jen, Teddy and Tamara are bosses, right, Yeah, you know what the thing is is like weird not We love Jackie and John, we love everybody on the cast.
Speaker 3: When we talk about the episode, we're just like.
Speaker 2: Recapping, like what I like to me, No, and what I liked about Jen's response to me. I just tagged her and I didn't even write the bad part. And she said, by the way, I'm really sorry for what I said. Next that you hadn't been nice to me. You've been nothing but nice to me. You're recapping the show. I'm just new to all this, and blah blah blah, said listen, I'm used to it. I am going to give you a hard time because I think you rode the fence a little bit, and I think you do ride the fence, and I think you have really strong opinions, and you're fun and you're beautiful, and you're smart, and you have good friends outside of the show, So go in and show who you really are. And she's like, damn it, I pay two hundred and seventy five dollars last week for therapy for the same But I mean, that's the truth. You have to have a life outside of this. If not, you're just gonna be real fucked up. Let's get to the good shit, okay, if all right? So then the gift comes that they thought could put the black label is black label whiskey.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea it was a blue label or black label, either label.
Speaker 4: I black and blue.
Speaker 2: But Johnny Walker, it's a whiskey, you know. Melissa makes the comment maybe it's bug blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: They laugh, whatever.
Speaker 2: But then Melissa has the wherewithal to realize she does not want to make Teresa the entire storyline of lemon Cello. And I don't know who pulls off the card, off.
Speaker 4: The top of it and gives it to Joe Melissa did I believe No, I think somebody else.
Speaker 3: Did well, Melissa. I was proud of Melissa. She's like, we're not doing this, we're not talking about this, right, give me the bottle, here's the card. I'm putting it in with all the other ones that we have.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: But then this is how Joe kind of took it, Like he took the card in some emotion, like it was like and we thought he was going to open it and delores Is like or whoever.
Speaker 4: It was like, let's not do this here, and I'm like, waiting for this big reveal and then he just flings it into the fireplace. I thought it was funny.
Speaker 3: I thought it was funny. I think that it was great TV. Joe knows how to make amazing TV. I probably would have done the same thing after everything they've gone through. You know why that bottle was brought not because Teresa cares or anything, or Louie's like, oh God, I want to send him something because I care about him. Because every chance Louis has he talked shit about Joe. But they did it because they wanted everybody to talk about them, and that's what happened.
Speaker 2: And I approve this mess shit, but I feel Joe was waiting for that monologue and he got it and I was like yeah.
Speaker 3: But the bottom line is I don't think that, and I think Joe believes this too. That bottle was not brought out of the goodness of their heart. It was brought to them because, oh, if we do this, then everybody's going to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I hate to be honest with you about something, Tam, But no matter what I bring as a housewarming gift. It's never brought out of the goodness of my heart. I actually really hate bringing housewarming gifts. I think it's a fucked up thing. I don't like it. I don't care about getting it. Bring me a candle, I don't care if it's drum alone, bring me champagne, don't care.
Speaker 3: Do you feel there's certain housewives that will always bring a gift every time they go somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, I fell into that trap at first because I sawbody did that shit.
Speaker 4: At first, I'm like, is this what people fucking do? Because in my real life, I only do that shit if it's a birthday or getting married, or like something major's happening. People are just nice.
Speaker 3: Like my friend Pam came to Big Bear and she brought me this beautiful, antique looking picture, and then she brought me these wooden spoons that she had at her house that you hang on the wall, that I loved, in a bottle of wine and just for my house. Is the first time she saw it, and I thought, oh, how nice? God, what is wrong with me? Eddie does not go to anybody's house without bringing something.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I brought to your house? When I stayed with you last week. I brought my sweater that I accidentally left. I was on my chair in the chair, couldn't bring it the next time that I saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But then we got to get kind of into the best part.
Speaker 3: Are you over this whole family drama or do you get to the point where you just don't give a shites?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care anymore. Like at first it was sad, and then it was like, you know, irritating. Now they got worse, and now it's like, I'm over it. I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: People are saying they're sad about the family drama. Listen, I don't think this family has been a well oiled machine for quite some time.
Speaker 3: Right, And it's not uncommon for when your parents that hold a family together pass away that the family just falls apart. So I think that's what we're saying.
Speaker 2: But then we get into Dolores telling Rachel that John's comments to Teresa are unwarranted, and it's starting to feel like, you know, Rachel completely mischaracterized what Teresa was saying about Jaden's mom. I think she was trying to help them in the moment, like you can't say this on TV. And I think the final and most important part to talk about this episode is.
Speaker 4: This kind of reminded me of you, tam Nice. So Jackie is starting to have an issue. Clearly she's had a big issue with Margaret. But Jackie goes over. She gives Joe a hug. Joe, not Margaret's Joe, not.
Speaker 3: After she just told off his his wife.
Speaker 2: Right whatever, neither here nor there. She gives the hug. Margaret's coming unhinged. Her dress is eighty two size is too big. She's like it's probably falling off. She's trying to get her life together. And then Dolores comes up. She's in like a full turtleneck, and this is the point where Dolores is just this is the point where Margaret decides she wants to share private text messages. But my favorite part of the entire episode is there's all these weird arguments going on.
Speaker 4: No one can really follow it.
Speaker 2: Marge wants to make sure that Joe is alerting Dolores to check her text.
Speaker 3: Mind, I can't believe Joe did that.
Speaker 4: During the fight, He's like shave it. He's like waving his and he's like pointing.
Speaker 2: And it's still the numbers on the screen like it's like and then and then Dolores is like grabs her phone, puts her readers on it.
Speaker 4: The readers on was so fucking nice.
Speaker 3: And I know, well and that you want to if you want to see my dog, my dog by the way, Jackie, you're my dog.
Speaker 4: Oh it was?
Speaker 2: And then Dolores reads it and is it ever okay to reveal private text messages? I I think text messages prior to filming and when you're both talking shit.
Speaker 4: I mean, let's be clear.
Speaker 3: If somebody's been a hypocrite and talking shit and you have proof.
Speaker 4: Show it, show it. I do agree with that, but.
Speaker 3: But don't do it if it's misleading. If you're showing misleading text messages that you don't show the entire conversation and just a small little pack, then you're a dimital square. Yeah, you're a desk square.
Speaker 2: Well, I did text this to Jackie today, so let me get on my It might take me a moment to get on my instagrams, Jaie do do because I.
Speaker 3: But it was great of Margaret to do that. It just shows that she knows how to make storyline happen. It mad at her all you want people.
Speaker 4: I do just madnest moment.
Speaker 2: You know what she could have said, Jackie, you're full of shit. Let's go talk to Dolores about the things you said and what you did.
Speaker 3: The same thing. You just did it a different way.
Speaker 2: No, you done through your fucking husband sending a text message of something from way before filming started.
Speaker 3: Margaret's the one that sent the text.
Speaker 4: Well, she had her husband's older Dolores.
Speaker 2: But either way, I said to Jackie, I said, can you please give me your definition of a slob? Please so I can read it? Then I want to give Webster's definition. And she wrote, ha ha, I just meant it was sloppy behavior. I was venting privately to a friend before filming even started. It would have never been on It should have never been on camera. It was such a nasty thing to do. Obviously, Dolores is not a slob, and I don't hate her.
Speaker 3: I was, but she called her a slob because she didn't tagger. Do you care if people tag you? I don't give a flying f if somebody tugs.
Speaker 2: Me Camra at all at all. If I me and you were in a fight, and I went with you, Kyle and Teresa to an event and I didn't tag you in a picture.
Speaker 4: We were already in a fight, regardless of we were in a fight or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know you're setting this up. You said if we were in a fight, and I fine, I backed up.
Speaker 4: I can't always send up right, We weren't in a fight.
Speaker 2: We go where with Kyle, Teresa and who's an andy favor? Give me another person, Kyle, Teresa, you and Candy Candy and I just intentionally don't tag you in any of the photos.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was intentional? Did we ever get that answer?
Speaker 4: Laura said, it was not intentional. But I don't think.
Speaker 3: Because I got into a fight one season because I didn't put Lydia in a g text message. And I didn't and I didn't do it on purpose. It was an accident.
Speaker 2: Like listen, I wouldn't put Lydia in a private text message.
Speaker 4: So it is what it is. I mean, we have to wrap.
Speaker 2: But the definition of slov is a person who is lazy and has low standards of cleanliness to behave in a lazy and slovenly way. This is what this episode proved for me. And I'm not against Margaret. But Margaret does have an arsenal.
Speaker 4: Always on the ready.
Speaker 2: And we heard in this episode that Margine, when you say arsenal, do you mean proof, And arsenal means she is whole. Whatever you say and do, she's got on the ready to fucking take you down whenever she needs to.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's one that lies and makes up stories. I didn't say makes stories. Well, if she's got proof, then she's one smart girl.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Damn, if every single time you did something that I thought was going to be shitty and bite you in the ass later, if I took a screenshot of it and saved it and then sent it whenever I needed to prove my point.
Speaker 3: You're thinking a little bit too deep right there.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't think that's what she did.
Speaker 3: That she had like screenshots saved and she's like, no, she went. You saw her go through her into her text messages.
Speaker 2: Because she remembered that message. I want you to imagine makes her. I want you to imagine going.
Speaker 3: Through too many text messages and there's too much ship being spoken.
Speaker 4: If that was leaked, none of us could ever make a friend again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's different.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should start a new pod. Two slobs in a pod.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: But Delora said she was smaller than Jackie because Marge puts nothing in writing. And that's the truth, that is, don't put anything in writing either.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: It's good. We have a few people on our show that do not put anything in writing. I'm the.
Speaker 4: Pather.
Speaker 3: I would guess Heather doesn't really put things in writing. She's on a big Texter, so she doesn't put a lot of stuff in tech. If she has something to say, she'll call.
Speaker 4: Does anyone do voice notes annoyingly like me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Just maybe I'm happy to say no.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I love you.
Speaker 2: We have to wrap this episode, but do not forget that we have Dubai coming out later this week, so make sure that you keep tuning in.
Speaker 4: We will keep you nice and entertained. Bye, guys,