Speaker 1: Ain't no other sports show like Burn Burn Burn. What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: How everybody feeling on this wonderful week? Look good man, it feels good to be here, MANU. Pat Mahome loss man, man, get right into it, but it won't his motherfucking fault up.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Niggas got a start.
Speaker 3: I said this a couple of weeks ago when I said they gotta start bringing fights back in basketball. Pat Mahomes should have walked his ass down the field and grabbed that nigga by the face mass and slam him to the goddamn ground.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you got one job bro A why Bro? That's a beautiful throw. Bro.
Speaker 3: I wanted to come in and greet everybody and talk about other stuff. I can't, Bro, Nigga, I felt like I dropped that motherfucker. I couldn't sleep last night. I woke up and said I'm talking, and I said, what happened?
Speaker 1: Bro? You couldn't ask for nothing better.
Speaker 3: Then the motherfucker walked through the tunnel and throw his help in and hit the wall.
Speaker 1: Who that said? The only thing that nigga catching his attitude? Bro? Oh joes aside, Man, that was a good game.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: Was that a preview of a rematch? Gotta be you don't see nothing. You don't see nobody. I don't know, bro, forty nine ers.
Speaker 5: The Eagles offense didn't really show me a lot in that fourth quarter. Just some screenplays, that's all they were doing.
Speaker 1: But they defense, they defense.
Speaker 4: Defense here had a second going on that offense.
Speaker 1: But what's that a game? You know?
Speaker 3: Like what they're trying to feel each other out. Hey, I'm gonna say this, I think they need your boy, bat Man, because everybody will say that was Andy Reid calling that offense. It's a big difference, Bro, it's a big drop off. That's not the same offense we've been seeing. They whatever they want to say, that boy was calling play that one Andy Reid.
Speaker 6: Showed past that sat there ain't nowhere near what they've been.
Speaker 5: Sam Howe, the Commander's quarterback is leading in passing yards and.
Speaker 1: They just lost to the damn how you felt about that? It's kind of like y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't even know how to do ship, right, y'all don't even know how to get a good pick.
Speaker 5: I know, Yeah, that's the thing, my boy, slave scorer. That was good to see, But yeah, I want to. We had number five in the draft right now, fifth pick, But.
Speaker 3: Y'all need so much it don't matter what meaningless win, Yeah means win great win. Divisional Broncos have one four straight Russell Wilson ever since I told y'all Serra gave him that pusson for her birthday Waffa house and he.
Speaker 1: Back listening in the future close straight. You called it, bro All. That's just with life in general. Broh.
Speaker 3: When people turn negative and make negative things about you, you got to bring the positive out of that.
Speaker 1: You got to bring it out of that.
Speaker 3: So instead of like when you used to hear that future music, he cut that off. No, cut it up, turn my click up on that clip, dog, turn them up. And when they seen Russell wrap the future verse now receivers like, oh, I'm gonna catch anything that eight. I'm gonna go to war about him. Let's rie, let's rie.
Speaker 1: Now. Everybody said they fought with Ross.
Speaker 4: Now, bro he's doing this thing.
Speaker 5: Eighty six percent completion rate seven t D zero interceptions four no in the last four games.
Speaker 1: Bro. Well, look this is just the go to the show. He don't want folk straight.
Speaker 3: Do you all remember the beginning of the year, we was telling the nigga to go be an assistant coach, go be a family man.
Speaker 1: Look at the narrative that I'm saying, and I ain't gonna say it was me. I said that. I said that.
Speaker 3: Now I'm man enough to say, Nigga, you got a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Chell on that you you you showing me some ship. I thought you lost.
Speaker 3: We have lost Joe Burrow though, Oh dang right, the nigga was getting his swash hurt for the season.
Speaker 6: Can't even be mad at him.
Speaker 2: His fault.
Speaker 6: He told us he was hurt, then he told us he was healthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck up, my fantasy done.
Speaker 1: You had him on there.
Speaker 4: Back up justin fields.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might way here, nigga, you had season any injury too, damn so cincing that out of hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, of course, especially.
Speaker 3: With Cleveland playing how they bro Cleveland. You got Baltimore and Stiller still in that. That the swing of the things. But I'm gonna tell you who, really, I ain't got to worry about no season, inning, nothing.
Speaker 1: That motherfucking C. J.
Speaker 4: Stroud bro.
Speaker 3: That nigga might be the best quarterback in the motherfucking league.
Speaker 4: He's playing like.
Speaker 1: He playing am my wrong right?
Speaker 3: Put my home, my favorite quarterback and he got playing that nig Name me another quarterback?
Speaker 4: Who would you draft above c J. Stroud. It's not too many the year he came out in the league right now, as.
Speaker 1: Far all day, that's that's two.
Speaker 5: That's ain't a lot for a rookie man. That's ain't a lot for Baby tour May Joe Burrow. That's only three dogs.
Speaker 3: That's not that give me j if. C J was out there with Jamar Chase nigga and the other nigga.
Speaker 1: They got Higgins Higgins.
Speaker 4: Boy, you see Jamar Chase. No, no more gritty, he's squabbling.
Speaker 1: Now what now?
Speaker 3: C J scrot And he played against the Calum Murray, the same Colum Murray.
Speaker 1: Who beat the Falcons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was at that game.
Speaker 7: Great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was that talking about that?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 5: It's a great stadium, man, that's one of the best ever been to. There's a lot of Falcons fans out there. Is out there like it was. It was a lot of Falcons. They're gonna keep passing Troy, They're gonna keeps everywhere.
Speaker 1: Pastrow was out there at the game.
Speaker 8: A lot of Falcons fans out there the money man, Man, do he.
Speaker 1: Clean that mother? That been a lot of motherfucking players anywhere.
Speaker 6: Bro, you gotta think walking on Peter Street not too long ago with them.
Speaker 3: Damn that belt. Don't just be at Falcon games. He go to the Georgia boardog games with that. I've seen that nigga at a god damn little league football game with that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: He gonna have that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Colorado is on the five game losing street. Damn coach Good. They hated on it. They hated.
Speaker 6: I ain't seen a nigga at the game since.
Speaker 3: Wow, I ain't seen nobody. I ain't seen mama Prime.
Speaker 6: Ain't been no college game day, no nothing. You know, we do man other stuff to do.
Speaker 8: Man, right fine time right when you're win.
Speaker 4: We're gonna find time.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: But I saw the halftime scores, like what it's real?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 6: Forty yeah, half time. I couldn't believe that's a game.
Speaker 3: He who is the player that came out and said they said if they wouldn't play selfish, they'll be undefeated.
Speaker 4: One of their receivers.
Speaker 3: Man, yeah, niggas said the hell up, nigga selfish, don't get you beat forel nigga play in football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: It's the hardest part of his life he ever had his life, for real. Yeah, he's yo. It's the hardest time and he can't sleep in it's manhat.
Speaker 5: His foot amputated said, this is hard as it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Cach was like this.
Speaker 3: Because you know the thing with Prime and I say this as a player, he was able to do certain stuff like he could change the dynamic of the game. Okay, were losing. Put me in a pump return, I'll go return to keep. I'm gonna check the best receiver ship. Put me on offense. Throw me a screen. At coaching, nigga, you standing on there with their heads sitting and watching them. Niggas fuck up left, the right, the right, the left, and you can't do shit, but keep calling plays knowing the motherfuckers can't execute. That's when I turn their head set off. I'll put some music playing in the motherucker.
Speaker 1: Coach, we're looking for the play, get the field. His son, the quarterback coach Man. He brought excitement back to college.
Speaker 3: Now niggas are going back to watching their original team. Nigga, I have watched the last three Georgia football games victory, and.
Speaker 1: You know what I said, George.
Speaker 3: Ain't got the same team, maybe because I was watching Colorado.
Speaker 4: So nigga Georgia for the three b Yeah, volunteers.
Speaker 1: You don't think so great.
Speaker 9: I don't want him to because I said so earlier. But it's looking like it.
Speaker 6: Nobody bro.
Speaker 4: Minus ten. I put two hundred dollars on that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, this is they're gonna kill Tennessee easy money this weekend blocked.
Speaker 1: You called that, you said bet the house on the damn.
Speaker 4: Did you bet on? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You remember I set my ship. Yeah, I had a good Saturday. I had a great Saturday.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, uh, it's some rumor speculating that Coach Prime is supposed to be headed to be the new Texas A and M coach.
Speaker 1: I don't like that Texas. I would want to.
Speaker 3: If he leaves, I want to see him go to a like a Florida state or something like that. And they coach he's uh yeah, because because he's gonna overshadow Nick Sabing and Curby easily. And no, motherfucker, I don't like our nigga talk. That nigga coach Brown get the talking like he talked, they'll cut that motherfucker audio.
Speaker 5: And he's like a good boys club type of vi like the NFL type of ship, Like definitely, yeah he said what.
Speaker 1: That nigga comes straight out and say.
Speaker 10: Because next year the playoff is gonna expand the twelve, so they're gonna have better chances next season. So they can get some roster turnover and they're in the Big ten next season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he could get if he gets some linemen and get some he gonna get some people to come over. But I wish he would have won a couple of games and then been bold eligible. That five game losing straight streak is gonna make it hard.
Speaker 6: Boy, Ain't nobody going playing Utah next week, but.
Speaker 1: I'm talking I ain't nobody. It's gonna make it hard for recruits to go.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think the top elite cruise probably elite recruits probably, but it's still gonna be some. They're gonna get some people.
Speaker 11: How many games do they have left? Is it over over for there?
Speaker 4: They got one one Utah against the best defensive.
Speaker 1: Bet the house on who.
Speaker 4: I'm not stay away from that game, bro.
Speaker 3: I gotta see the spread, you just take it over. Yeah, yeah, take the over.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Russell Wells Brook offers to go to.
Speaker 6: The bench, offers that nigga was forced to go to the Hell yeah, bro, Bro, that was they brought James Hardening because they gonna get rid of Russell West. No, no, they gonna get rid of that nigga. Bro. Maybe that was the player that's just gonna be the scapegoat no matter what. So that nigga already was like, I'm gonna just offer.
Speaker 3: To go to rus is a better player than Harden though all around.
Speaker 9: I can't agree with that.
Speaker 1: What is not in shape?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 6: Get that nigga about another month, that nigga start cooking. He was playing that nigga played great last night.
Speaker 8: Clippers money line and won four point play. He's gonna have to he's gonna have to show. He's gonna have to show, like you said, he out of shape. You know what I'm saying. I got to see what that.
Speaker 6: Little training camp.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 6: This nigga, he only played what six NBA games so season?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Remember we argued about James hern being the top five shoot y'all still think he is?
Speaker 6: Of all, has a changed for sure.
Speaker 1: How numbers, Bro, we watching the nigga. I'm saying, are y'all watching the same nigga I'm watching.
Speaker 7: Night?
Speaker 1: No, that's not no motherfucking excuse saying a nigga not in shade and.
Speaker 3: Easy in top five all time? Yes, no, Bro, he's not even top five.
Speaker 8: Amazing, amazing, bro, top five scorer, Say it's top five scorers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, our generation, No Bro, our generation.
Speaker 7: Ray.
Speaker 1: The nigga had three good years out of his whole career.
Speaker 8: Bro, y'all, I'm gonna y'all generation, I'm gonna say that maybe he know he not niggas man.
Speaker 3: Let do y'all hear how he makes every How y'all feel about Russell is how niggas need to feel about James Harden.
Speaker 6: Yes, I love so.
Speaker 3: How you just saying James Harnt a better player all around? Russell Westbrook was averaging the triple double us C.
Speaker 1: They don't get no better than that.
Speaker 5: You say that about Russ and talking about his past and condemned James Harden's past.
Speaker 6: Had two good seasons and we're gonna say contribute to winning basketball. It didn't.
Speaker 1: He had good season with k D. Two niggas forget that.
Speaker 9: Hardly did too.
Speaker 8: What they to different position, man, But I'm gonna take you no to that is hard Hard What which one?
Speaker 6: Which one? I guess more valuable?
Speaker 8: Better skills is no doubt James Harden, He's wild, but I think I would want to take Westbrook Bro.
Speaker 3: Westbrook got hard, He's gonna get rebound tribute.
Speaker 6: To winning basket.
Speaker 4: He wins.
Speaker 6: He maybe he hasn't, but I think he will.
Speaker 4: I think he can.
Speaker 1: It's with him over Harder.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't that nigga can't shoot, he don't close games. He is prone hard just closed the game last night.
Speaker 4: And but I like.
Speaker 1: Nigga talking about against the damn Spur.
Speaker 6: Y'all niggas see Kawhi jump up and down the first for the first time.
Speaker 1: Three Kawhi.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: God, damn nigga ship. That's what he's saying. It's not because he had this.
Speaker 8: I'm taking Wait Westbrook bringing more Bro like that's that's sixty James Hard Dude, that ship.
Speaker 4: I love that. That's it impressive to me as fuck.
Speaker 8: But I'm gonna I need more than a nigga just to be twenty and ten.
Speaker 4: The last four to five, last five seasons can minimal.
Speaker 9: That James can't.
Speaker 1: What you rebound.
Speaker 6: A lot, James hard get trippled up too, That's what I'm saying. Get triple doubles, bro, coming.
Speaker 8: Man twenty twenty twenty, man, let me get some of that Maniga.
Speaker 1: Never niggas done did a lot like both of them is sick. Hey, bro, give me run Russell gold slapper nigga, right.
Speaker 8: I like the Russ James is impressive that I always say he was scoring the sixties.
Speaker 6: Bro, that ship is amazing. But I'm giving me.
Speaker 5: Y'all lost me and he's not the top five in the our generator.
Speaker 6: Not in mind. That's crazy.
Speaker 8: Let's move on to a mute point.
Speaker 1: See niggas don't like the truth.
Speaker 6: I gotta I gotta look.
Speaker 4: I gotta look, I gotta look.
Speaker 6: He might be what what year he.
Speaker 1: Came me and Marcel? Oh, No, is he better than Clay? Yeah? Yes, I said, I said, we're going down.
Speaker 6: We check it.
Speaker 1: We checked it. Damn y'allo Clay start doing that now. Last year when I took Clay, Yes, this year, No, the.
Speaker 8: Time ship, James, you reminded me the nigga that is.
Speaker 1: So y'all want to use excuse Clay ain't in this.
Speaker 6: That nigga, that nigga game one nigga, that nigga in shape.
Speaker 4: Hey it's check now, Yes, looking at it.
Speaker 6: He has taken the lead once again. Yeah, and niggas winning.
Speaker 8: Dom been telling me, Dom, he told me just the other day, he said, Bro, you still ain't buying it.
Speaker 6: I still ain't man.
Speaker 3: Bron that I was with him to he not taking the lead. Now, the nigga doing what he's doing. He on, he on a good team, playing that good.
Speaker 6: Last night. They don't lost what eight straight something like that.
Speaker 1: The nigga is on a good team too.
Speaker 8: Though, Yes, he's contributed to he's contributing. If they were winning, he would be contributing to winning.
Speaker 1: Yes, win y'all moved a gold post.
Speaker 8: Winning.
Speaker 1: When is to help you' all debates?
Speaker 3: When that's the only if I put winby over there with okay, see nigga, come on, but that's how you got the back, That's how you do the ship.
Speaker 1: Over there with the spur. You wouldn't speak on them.
Speaker 8: Niggas gonna still be balling.
Speaker 9: Might do a little more in his position.
Speaker 3: I mean, right now, player, you and niggas are so wishy washing when we saw when we saw women the first couple of games, and the Nigga would go behind it back from the pre point line.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Winby might have a Rookie of the Year. I said, women be defensive player of the Year and I said, chick b rookie. Man, it's a test second year if you don't work out right now, what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, I got weinby Rookie of the Year because the ship gonna change soon. And I know the the Timberwolves, the number one seed and the motherfuck Nigga.
Speaker 8: They talking about all these other teams.
Speaker 4: When Don said that, I didn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Jordan Atlanta, that's.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know, I went to school for market teacher hated on the Nigga.
Speaker 3: I just don't see what when you come up by bitch, you don't see times don't changed. Put that book down, bitch machine see it. LaMelo ball is on fire this season.
Speaker 4: The teammate'.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. It's the same type of James Harden type of infect They look at the numbs.
Speaker 6: They need to get some vents in there. For sure. They got no vets. They need to trade Terry rose Year going ahead, just surround. I love Terry, but they need to surround the team with Mellow. It's Mellow team.
Speaker 1: Clearly, I thought it was always his team.
Speaker 6: Not with Terry Nice bro Terry like Terry can go somewhere and help win, like getting to the playoffs or something. Charlotte and bro.
Speaker 8: Terry Nice getting using their freedom that you see him giving Mellow and he out there a while Terry, Yeah, yo, Mellow bit his numbers is that six?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 5: Like last when you play the other night against the Celtics, thirty six, eight and nine and just.
Speaker 1: A defensive team and he dropped that one.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 4: Drew got a family man, not just that.
Speaker 3: Drew is one of the defensive playoffs that Niggas mentioned when you mentioned defensive players.
Speaker 8: Nigga on offense, go ahead Drew like Niggas used to go ahead, Bruce Bowing back in the day, like the man we got embarrassed. That won't work most times, it don't work, But that Mellow got it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Hey, what about uh Mellow versus Tarri's Halliburton. Who y'all taking.
Speaker 4: Malburton taking I'm taking Halliburton turnovers.
Speaker 6: I think Halliburton definitely is more offensively efficient. I think he makes his players look a little better their i Q. I think Mellow not selfish player. I don't think Mellow selfish at all. But he wants he want the numbers for Calliburton. Just hes gonna he's gonna hoop that nigga, gonna pass the ball that nigga gon. He got a better shot. You know it's ugly that nigga shoot better for sure.
Speaker 1: So Greg, are you asking to say starting the team or just fit in starting the team? Right now, I'm taking.
Speaker 6: Mellow starting the team. I'm taking Hallerburn the only reason market I'm gonna take Mellow.
Speaker 10: I would lean Mellow because I feel like he got a better defensive upside. He longer, he can lock down the other teams.
Speaker 3: I mean, and even if you just get him around certain dogs, ain't no telling what else he might do.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you.
Speaker 8: I tell Mellow just because this nigga has been a childhood few. He don't been playing you know what I'm saying that that helps his scoring these big as A renders.
Speaker 6: He's been playing in these big as A renders. I mean Mellow younger to now, Mellow still year all Star. I like Halliburn game. I'll start this year to that Halliburton game.
Speaker 9: But he control the game better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna take a good point.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take you. He definitely control.
Speaker 3: Talking about these young players and these old niggas still like her ball what they're doing Lebron steph k D.
Speaker 1: Still they talking about who next? Bitch w ain't out? Yeah, that what niggas.
Speaker 6: Saying we've seen said. He was like, he was like they always saying older players losing step. He was like, I haven't, bro, we gotta get KD on this mother well you know why.
Speaker 3: No matter what niggas say about KD, KD gonna give you that authentic feel.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna sugarcoat ship. Man a nigga said, man, Oh, nigga said KD fucked up in Parlais or something.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh, he said, y'all don't give me no percent.
Speaker 1: He was like, nigga were trying to get these band aids. Nigga laugh and say I like that ship. Just for that, I'm gonna delete the tweet. You need niggas like that who would laugh and joke bro.
Speaker 6: Now he been going crazy though.
Speaker 4: In scoring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, b might be the only.
Speaker 5: One gonna share the shady's numbers of these old heads. Lebron thirty eight years old, turns thirty nine in a couple of weeks. Twenty six points, eight rebound, six assists, Kevin Durant thirty five thirty one points, evan rebounds, five assists, Steph Curry thirty five thirty points for rebounds, three assistter game.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's sick.
Speaker 8: That's sick because he's gonna play longer, Bro, because all he does is shoot jumping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bro, you remember in your neighborhood when you would go and it all be that old nigga come to the court, and you know he played a little good Like imagine if them niggas didn't make it to the nbag and a nigga like that at the court, Cat thirty fucking hate, Bro, niggas can't stop you.
Speaker 5: That ships sick, asks Dylan Brooks. He got embarrassed by two of them already, Lebron.
Speaker 3: Dylan Brooks got a target on him every time, Lebron.
Speaker 6: See that nigga self inflicted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he circled them games. Yeah, I won't cheer today. I'm gonna show that motherfucker. Don't fuck with me.
Speaker 6: It's like wrestling, man, we need them characters.
Speaker 8: Man, you for sure when nobody else want to step up, they like, that's our guy villain.
Speaker 6: Right makes sense.
Speaker 3: They say Kings are expected to pursue Levine because the Chicago Bulls are ass.
Speaker 1: Damn right.
Speaker 6: They need to get Damar out there. Levigne here with Tomorrow. Man, say Tomorrow, Bro, where could he go? Where could he go?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: I could see? I want to see Damorrow like somebody that need help the Warriors, the mart The Warriors need another score for show. Uh ship the.
Speaker 3: Lakers, Lake need anybody y'all mentioned cause Anthony Davis bro.
Speaker 2: And we don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like the drag niggas on the show cause we done dogged him a couple of shows. And I'm a dog in this motherfucker show too. Nigga, you ain't doing ship out there. You playing defense.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie the nigga.
Speaker 3: I see it's that line the niggagatting blocked and he playing his ass off. But nigga, if you play defense and it take away from you scoring big, stop playing defense. Stop if you that motherfucking time from blocking shots, well you can't do a tip dump stop playing defense, nigga. Y'all gonna sign y'all a nigga off the streets to come in and get six files.
Speaker 1: Because Lebron ain't got you there for that.
Speaker 4: He thinks.
Speaker 6: He thinks, like the National championship, Bro, eight.
Speaker 1: Points, five blocks, three steals, no assist and two rebounds.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody want that ship on their team. And you're supposed to be the best player on the team.
Speaker 6: And two injuries, get two injuries, that's a game.
Speaker 1: He averaged that, Bro. Like being a Lebron fan. Bro, I just be feeling, like Brother Dick, be stacked against this nigga.
Speaker 5: Right now, Bro, or you can't supposed to be doing They played forty minutes last game before they gonna kill the man.
Speaker 1: The man about to be Fordy playing forty minutes a game and not just out there.
Speaker 6: This nigga is dominating, he's winning.
Speaker 3: He'sated to ru If he don't play forty minute, the game might not be close.
Speaker 1: He has to be out there.
Speaker 6: It's crazy. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 10: They change, They setting the new standards, man, like we're never gonna see this again.
Speaker 9: Probably like old nigga not gonna play until they forty forty some years old.
Speaker 3: You know why though, The difference with them niggas they take off season series.
Speaker 1: These young niggas, you gotta think they're young.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: They gonna hang.
Speaker 6: Bro like you see Bron and ship out. But that niggas he's training, Bro, he's working out like that.
Speaker 1: The Nigga trainer stayed with Hooping man.
Speaker 8: He is under Lebron people, So I'm thinking they're gonna mold him to take care of everybody the same way.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because he be in the gym.
Speaker 2: Man be in the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but to the show, I gotta go to the gym.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's a tough That's a tough ask.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is, like, but his game is also based on athleticism too, Yeah, you know, jumping above the rim and finishing and ship.
Speaker 1: Like ship even Lebron game was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but Lebron is a point guard. That Nigga is a passer. He can score that much different ways. He can fake the game with recovery. Recovery though, but also it just depends on how you developed, you know what I'm saying. Like KD game was was a lot different, but at one time, but now he just buckets. I think kd gonna play for a long time, bro, because he got he shoot.
Speaker 10: I always say KT got a dirt running him. I think he don't get a ring. How dirt got that old ring? I think k gonna get on like that.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get it in Phoenix.
Speaker 9: Yeah, with d book having an MVP season or something like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, what real Housewives ship is this?
Speaker 3: Brandon Ingram's baby mama announces pregnancy with NBA player and Simon's.
Speaker 6: Young boy, h Bro, give him some game now, talk to.
Speaker 1: Bro, not even brandon Ingram. He shouldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 6: Probably don't nigga having a good seasonably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, boy, I needed help me.
Speaker 3: Why hey see this? What niggas gotta take the power out of certain ship? Don't he play for Portland when Portland and the Pelicans play, Let them niggas meet.
Speaker 1: Have caught and switch jersey? That mat that his cry? So you want to do ship?
Speaker 3: Turn the table on the motherfucking ass. Now they switching jerseys, smiling, switch jerseys gotta be too damn funny and put it on a thank you call at the baby shower.
Speaker 1: That ships sick.
Speaker 4: NBA is nasty.
Speaker 6: They switching jerseys and.
Speaker 1: She bringing both of the kids to man Women's spikes.
Speaker 4: One kid got one jersey on.
Speaker 1: Oh they arguing, how my daddy better than you?
Speaker 6: But she got two chance one of.
Speaker 7: Them going to the league.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you got a good percentage invested in herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what if, like now, now, if he married her, then it's not frowned upon.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. This is what I'm saying because like now you got two NBA baby daddies.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Now think about the third baby daddy who might just be a regular nigga. He ain't gonna be though, she's gonna get another NBA player as well.
Speaker 1: We got to see how she looks.
Speaker 11: I feel like you can't go back, She can't go back.
Speaker 1: Up to nbad. It working, Simon, do.
Speaker 7: Your thing.
Speaker 1: To judge, do your thing, nigga.
Speaker 3: Andel Reese is away from team with a two game absence and rumors of low g P A who gives a bank account, she getting money as a teacher or professor, whatever you want to identify.
Speaker 1: Ass for you to report she has a low g P A, you was a ass hater.
Speaker 4: Wasn't It wasn't the teacher's mom. They're gonna, I'm not you're talking about the progressive.
Speaker 5: I know that Hey's mom and Angel's mom, whose name is Angel, we're going back and forth on the internet, just talking.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I heard yeah crazy?
Speaker 7: What what? What?
Speaker 1: I thought they cool? Why did they come up?
Speaker 2: The mothers?
Speaker 5: I don't I think they the mothers ain't cool, sony.
Speaker 3: And if they want to argue, you don't let these white folks, see y'all, y'all do that at the house yet.
Speaker 5: Up because Angel's mom was talking about Flaw's grammar on social media and then Angel Angel's mom came back.
Speaker 4: You definitely know.
Speaker 5: About grammar, eras when your daughter got a two point zero or less grade point average. Stop being petty, fake and hateful and take your responsibility for you and your daughter's actions.
Speaker 1: Now, see if you talk about my child like that, I'm not mad. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know all, but if you said something about her child first, she could respond.
Speaker 1: But y'all gotta stop talking. Y'all gotta see'll to.
Speaker 8: Soon right his money man, They handling your business, niggas praying to be in your positions.
Speaker 4: But monk.
Speaker 6: He ain't saying nothing though the coach. She ain't said like why she away? But that's that's what the parents came out and said.
Speaker 1: He we were just talking about them.
Speaker 7: Baby.
Speaker 1: Do you know Dre officier not nigga. You want your whooped? The game understands.
Speaker 6: I think Matt Barr, I'm pretty sure cool now understands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Matt one of them type of niggas. He might lose it again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he might.
Speaker 1: He sit there and like many just jump up and whoopers.
Speaker 6: As Booby saying something to his son.
Speaker 1: He don't like, Oh he gonna whoop his ass. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, if you see Matt, any nigga would be as cool as Matt. That nigga really up. Yeah, but bro, they gonna catch him when he high. He he wasn't able to stop. He had to go straight to the game. He ain't able to smoke his blunt for the game. He had Derrick Fichel fussing, boy, is.
Speaker 1: What the fuck you? What the fuck you talking to? No, I'm talking to the son. No niggas, who the fuck you talking to? Now? He got the stands.
Speaker 3: Or he might take a picture with the barn Sons and the and the and the mama. Matt Barnes, just go over there and slap the ship out of so Derrick, it's smart for you to just stop taking take.
Speaker 1: A leave of absence the mom.
Speaker 4: They're still together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop, I see.
Speaker 6: It ain't no codes in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Bro. I was telling my my buddy this the other day.
Speaker 3: Bro, on some real ship. It's so many women in the world. Bro, I don't want nobody that you know has six Even if you tell me, you boy, you gotta try her, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: You got her. It's so many women. And that's why it's like, I don't even blame the women. It gotta be it's a nigga's fault because you're so teller D.
Speaker 2: T D.
Speaker 1: And that's that's just not sports. That's worldwide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the athletes they so busy, they ain't got time to trust women, so they trust their homework.
Speaker 1: Girl, she cooked for you, wild.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: That's that real ship. What you think going on?
Speaker 3: Let's let's take a woman expert from it. Would you have two NBA baby daddies.
Speaker 11: I feel like babydaddy is enough, But what.
Speaker 3: That nigga ain't doing what you need to do, Like this. Niggain't getting no All stars, right.
Speaker 11: I don't know, maybe maybe a second word to secure you wouldn't go back.
Speaker 6: Max contry.
Speaker 4: Sound like a good deal to me.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to see what we had in here with us. It's a cold game. I ain't never think you better.
Speaker 4: Say I was. I'm surprised by that surprise.
Speaker 1: They get into some comments.
Speaker 3: DJ got Beats eighty three sixty nine said, y'all can post as late as y'all want. We're still gonna watch it midnight, two am, four am, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Keep it up, bro, Nigga. I appreciate you clap it up for that.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, you do the one.
Speaker 3: And the fact that Nigga said we still gonna watch it, he speaking for everybody. Respect that man.
Speaker 1: Uh shit, I would say, we don't post that late, but I don't know. You might be on the sung twenty three hundred dots said need to do a play of the day, like find the wildest sports play for that week and just go in for ten minutes, and it got six replies.
Speaker 3: I can't see the replies, but Nigga, we're gonna do that. Matter of fact, we've been talking about it. We got the uh thing gonna come in here. We got the uh the voicemail whe y'all could call with your gripees and complaints.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sadly we did it on the last show. Uh, but the motherfuckers had the audio on.
Speaker 1: Nigga, hear me, boy, you gotta talk about the Draymond we got did.
Speaker 7: And you know Malie was.
Speaker 1: We'll put out some clips where you could read lips.
Speaker 3: We had a good episode since we didn't talk about that Draymond ship. Draymond is the best flight along. I like him in in the era I will I would want to see him in charge.
Speaker 1: Go head to head. Bro, that'll be a.
Speaker 7: Good that would be a good one for real.
Speaker 9: O clear Barkley, Oh okay with.
Speaker 1: No no, no, ok.
Speaker 6: Oh, choke you out right now.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm gonna tell you as far as Rudy go Bert nigga to get your ass choked out and be fine for.
Speaker 4: Oh it's crazy. You gotta get your one son, Nigga.
Speaker 3: I would boycott the motherfucker league. How the fuck I get fined twenty five thousands for doing this?
Speaker 4: Cause that niggas because he started COVID.
Speaker 1: To get back get back a motherfucker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, get back.
Speaker 4: Anything on your as five thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got his ass yoked out, Bro, Draymond gonna come back like, wait, so did get fined?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gotta finance suspended.
Speaker 6: Nigga lost like.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 1: Give a fuck, dray Mind. Don't give a fuck because.
Speaker 3: Draymond liked to come out on that. God damn it gonna be like when thug Get released.
Speaker 1: He's back. Bro, do you know how many niggas not finish file?
Speaker 3: Nobody don golden the state now because you don't know what Draymond might do, especially no young Draymond.
Speaker 6: Oh Man, ain't crazy niggas and ain't try a nigga now he talked back a little bit, but you know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what and know how his nigga's gonna take it. It ain't just gonna be no scuffle on the court. The Atlanta niggas gonna open.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: All that type of ship going on, Bro, Rudy Gobert nigga, you can't have no real friends partners. The French connection should have been at the next game because I know what they call the game. Joseph Holmes said, Now y'all need some broken play cheerleaders. This show is going to go for a man appreciation. Joseph Holmes. You know what I do because I watched the show too after we take and it get filmed.
Speaker 1: I watched the show.
Speaker 3: Nigga, I want them two girls back on the fucking intro saying broken play.
Speaker 6: That what gets you.
Speaker 1: To hear me scream.
Speaker 3: Because right now they say that I come in welcome. I'll be loud as a motherfucker. You ain't heard me excited because they don't be on that at more. Get them girls back on them. Man, appreciate you, Joseph. We're gonna get some broken play cheerleaders. Nigga, just give us a minute.
Speaker 4: Stephen is trying to come on loud.
Speaker 7: Did you see that?
Speaker 6: S what trying to come on the scene loud?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: Man when he come on the show?
Speaker 1: Hey got that? Were not mentioning? No nigga who want to be me?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Hey, let me talking about imitation is flattering for who?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 3: I don't need a nigga who headline start back here screaming and talking like me.
Speaker 2: That's what nigga.
Speaker 1: My ship is still intact. Yeah, the nigga spray aside a little bit, but my ship is still in tact.
Speaker 3: He do that because I pay for it, not because I need it. I pay for enhancements.
Speaker 1: I don't need it. Yeah, country Boy J ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Man, I had a migraine headache, but I still finished this episode with my eyes closed. Shout out to a real nigga. This shit is therapeutic. I feel like Andre three thousand flu album Niggas. What's the difference motherfuckers is getting their mental I can't imagine that, nigga just and that's just me talking doing sport by sports analysis. I saw what y'all put on the pay Niggas gotta know what. I don't run the broken play paper because sometimes I come on that laugh. Motherfucker's had What naw mood are you in today?
Speaker 1: Bro? I gotta start doing different facials. The four of them were the same guy. Damn nigga.
Speaker 3: Either it's either I'm showing my gap, smirking or frowning. Denise Underscore twelve O two said a wonderful interview. Keep doing great things and they may God continue to bless you. Let that breathe for a minute, because she done brought God into it. So I know you saved sister, Thank you amen, broken play show. I used y'all cold on my first parlay on Prize Picks and hit pop the forty two or something.
Speaker 1: Man man, y'all.
Speaker 3: Out here, easy pasy p easy trees. Hey dog, we might need you on this motherfucking show. That nigga had C J. Scroud over two hundred and sixty nine and alf Yard the nigga had three thirdy six.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna read the rest of them, but just seeing that let me know, Okay, that nigga like who I like?
Speaker 7: You know c J.
Speaker 1: Scroud my nigga man ship. That's about it for It was a good loan introduction.
Speaker 11: This is a show.
Speaker 1: I thought this was a show I got off of the wrap it up. Oh we got some highlights and to get into when we come back, we're gonna do a what we did? What was our pound for pounds? Last week?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 6: Who would you rather?
Speaker 1: Who we rather? Who was it?
Speaker 6: It was a Shack and oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a man, we had a good I remember Ai Shack and Steff Kobe and.
Speaker 6: Lebron Kobe and Lebron Katie and Jordan k A.
Speaker 3: When we got When we come back because last week, man, that ship was so good. If only y'all could have heard.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we.
Speaker 3: Got some highlights, some low lights. We actually did a prize picture of the week. We had against last week Tyler Chronicles dog clap it up for him.
Speaker 1: Now stop here was that stopped us from popping forty two? We told him and I.
Speaker 3: Told him, I said, bro, you was the only one the nigga sent back. Well, at least nobody heard it.
Speaker 1: Niggas is taking shots at my motherfucker's day off now, so this all your is gonna be so perfect this week. Nigga, you could hear rain drop on this mother and you will because it's raining right now. Andy.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we got some highlights and low lights. Keep tuning in to broken play off.
Speaker 12: Just like that, we're back.
Speaker 1: Top it off a broken play real quick highlights. Washington, the motherfucking Huskies, they had Utah favor, They had Utah favorite. Stop playing with my boy Michael p That nigga is a winner.
Speaker 4: They got some boys and receiver chorus.
Speaker 3: Talk about it. They nice talk about it. George, stop giving these team points. Just put blowout because they're gonna blow a motherfucker out, Bro, Tennessee. I don't know what's going on with Tennessee.
Speaker 4: That was my highlight to you, j Win.
Speaker 5: But that first play, that first play off, the gate touchdown, Like okay, George, like you can have that one, not that three points after that.
Speaker 1: George would be letting niggas do that just to see. Let's see if they could go, here's your LEFL, they're probably gonna blow it. Yeah, let's see what they got, y'all. Take the first playoff. Oh, they scored coach not a coach, hungry and bad. Thee motherfuckers came in here and scored first on y'all.
Speaker 6: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see another motherfucking point. Now, Niggas hungry. Sometimes you got to challenge yourself psychological.
Speaker 4: I need you to put some respect on Carson Back's name. Now, Bro, you need to show up some love.
Speaker 1: Bro. I did the allther week. I said, I think you were there. The nigga won't be going to the NFL.
Speaker 4: He will be getting drafted.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: The NFL team.
Speaker 1: Doing what.
Speaker 4: Somebody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, back your ass up that type of ship, Bro on some real ship though, Georgia.
Speaker 1: I gotta see them against Alabama Championship. Yeah, because now the receiver cord that Alabama got and they got a mobile quarterback and Alabama's hearing that stride. So we fantasy Alabama played Arvin this week in the Iron Bone. They should they should win that age.
Speaker 4: Auburn lost to some weak ass team this past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that Aarburn gonna do arbom ship. But when they play Alabama, I don't know what happens.
Speaker 1: They always feel more confident, but don't I doubt it this year because Nick Satan already had that loss.
Speaker 3: So when he done had that loss, that nigga different mode. He's in a different mode.
Speaker 5: Aburn lost the New Mexico State? Who New Mexico State this past week. I'm going to take Alabama Alabama points.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: A low light, real quick man, prayers and speedy recovery to join trade for sure. Oh, Florida State was one of them teams. I said they could they could hurt somebody. Goddamn chances because they don't mention Florida State enough. And it's like, bro, it's we were trying to figure out what teams would go if this happened, and that happened, and I feel like man, Florida State got on the wrong receiving end of that ship, cause Mischigan, Michigan and Ohio State somebody gotta.
Speaker 4: Lose cancel out.
Speaker 1: So who's gonna lose?
Speaker 4: Ohio State's gonna lose. I got that on record for sure, taking up any bets as well.
Speaker 10: Damn, what'd you say? Michigan as well? I think that if anybody, I think Michigan can upset Georgia. I think that's the only competition.
Speaker 1: I think Ohio State could upset Georgia. Mm hmmm with that defense.
Speaker 7: And that.
Speaker 3: The reason why Bro Georgia defense ain't the same as Marvin Harrison Junior bro and the receivers. And ain't that Marven the one that started e you know, don't know nigga's name. That motherfucker could.
Speaker 4: Playing who they're playing at Michigan.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, nigga.
Speaker 3: It's the biggest college rivalry football game you gonna see, just like it's like a North Carolina dude, Michigan Ohio State is nothing, beats this nothing.
Speaker 2: Now, Lebron is gonna be the.
Speaker 1: Lebron always go.
Speaker 4: You gotta know who you got.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I'll see when it gets closer.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 1: I watched the lines. See a lot of niggas don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm a I'm a professional gambler. I don't just say earlier. I don't bet with my heart no more.
Speaker 7: That's what made me want to take his bid.
Speaker 4: He been with his heart.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm about to be like you.
Speaker 4: I know I'm gonna get out.
Speaker 3: Look at the lines right now, But I will say this though. It's gonna be a good game at least, I hope so. But Ohio State got defense though, Marcelle, they.
Speaker 5: Don't have a quarterback. Bro this child, ain't there? Bro Like justin fields, ain't there no more?
Speaker 7: Bro Like?
Speaker 4: That's the difference for me for sure. All right?
Speaker 1: Like you you comforting with JJ McCarthy, yep, Blake Coram, you have the running.
Speaker 5: Game of Edwards, the running game different yeh minas three and a half. Michigan over under forty.
Speaker 4: Six mm.
Speaker 1: By half a point tape Michigan.
Speaker 4: To minus three Michigan.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Michigan gonna win. Everybody's finna take Ohio State with no points. Michigan won last year forty five to twenty three. Yeah, Michigan at Ohio State.
Speaker 1: Michigan.
Speaker 4: There's a lot they've won the past two years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh, first of all, Ohio State really haven't played.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody like they well, you know, Michigan, Ohio State. They got the same schedule. Yeah, they got the big ten. But Michigan, I think on both sides of the ball, like they just complete. They more complete Ohio State, Ohio State. In the second half, their offense starts clicking more. But Michigan ain't gonna give you that much time to start clicking if you fucking around. And that Michigan scored three times in the first half. A nigga Blake corm it was, We're gonna milk this clock second half.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I like that.
Speaker 10: I like they seemed motivated because they coached, you know.
Speaker 3: Going through his trials and tripulations. Yeah, but hey, man, don't do it for that fucking coach, that nigga Rich do it for your mother. I ain't finna say, oh we did this with coach. No fuck, nigga do it there for.
Speaker 1: You to go to the draft. That coach gonna be straight with you there or with you without you. Man, man as tighten up? Who else was? Who else was? The low light?
Speaker 10: Clipper right now, Clippers Clippers low Like I'm a James Harden and Paul George fan.
Speaker 9: It's just looking ugly right now, Paul George.
Speaker 1: Let's talking about the nigga.
Speaker 7: Who you're calling him?
Speaker 1: They're like, y'all niggas scouted the nigga something who you say your name if Paul George hooping, D'm just saying it. But you're saying Clippers is a low light.
Speaker 9: I'm saying they figuring it out.
Speaker 1: It's not what we're figuring it out. They were winning before Buddy got out there.
Speaker 9: I'm saying the team they putting a whole new person.
Speaker 6: They shouldn't traded for.
Speaker 12: That nigga anyway, the bass, who are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's all im what y'all saying? The nigga the best best playing We don't saying.
Speaker 6: We said in the top five shooting guard of all time, but that nigga. They shouldn't have traded for that nigga. They was rolling without that nigga. Now they bench that ship bones highly name playing man.
Speaker 1: So when I think of player, so okay, a nigga like if I trade for a nigga, like we're gonna name shooting guards Devin Booker. If I trade for Devin Booker, would I be saying having the same conversation If I trade for a nigga like Dwayne Wade and his prime, would I be having this conversation If I trade for a nigga like Michael Jordan with Kobe BRYANNT. The list goes on. The nigga is not in that tier.
Speaker 9: That was a good point.
Speaker 6: But he not the same.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well he not.
Speaker 6: Guard all he's of all time he is, but he's clearly not the same player like he he ain't six and the team all the time.
Speaker 8: He's I'm giving them all times of score, bro, but not the actual position of shooting guard.
Speaker 6: Bro, who do you have.
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Listen young young.
Speaker 8: Yes, Bro, Young Ray Allen is a better shooting guard than in the league.
Speaker 1: Different now to Harden is more of a niggah can run.
Speaker 6: Another nigga, whould run the point, who can score scorcore.
Speaker 9: That's what Allen came like.
Speaker 6: As far as two guards skills, he's so Jameson played the one and the two, but he's because.
Speaker 4: He's a better to guard.
Speaker 6: He's a better to guard. He's a total want that ball and ball to get too much credit. I'm gonna go ahead and see that right now, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all, No, you can't go no, no, don't go by number. Y'all don't remember Milwaukee. Ray Allen like know y'all, but that was got read the numbers.
Speaker 5: You're trying to be ships to zero, Okay, Ray Allen. NBA seasons eighteen to fifteen Rey Allen playoffs played eleven Reality and James Harden fourteen playoffs.
Speaker 6: That doesn't matter, Bro, we're talking in the middle of matter.
Speaker 4: We're talking about.
Speaker 13: We're talking about the best season zero to one that don't matter matters, had six that don't matter. All NBA teams to Harden seven three zero.
Speaker 6: Matter in this situation, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 14: We said the best two guard bro as a twenty four Reality eighteen st you wasn't there, though I am you wasn't there, Bro, Ask anybody as a two guard.
Speaker 6: Ray Allen is is better. I'll take the ray Allen before James. James Harden can't do everything.
Speaker 4: Ray Allen came, what can Reality?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: What shoot better?
Speaker 7: Better? Year?
Speaker 6: James is a dribble, he's off the drill. Shoot him for sure. He's not a catch and shoot. But that's the only thing I can say.
Speaker 3: That's you have You have to see it, bro, Like, Bro, you don't get two rings and you and and you say stop it.
Speaker 1: You're talking about stopping right.
Speaker 7: He wasn't.
Speaker 1: He was the role player and both and.
Speaker 12: Boston they had it.
Speaker 6: But he was a legend at the time. Like he can roll, Bro, I'm not not not just you.
Speaker 1: You can tell him, like, I'm not going to pull up his Boston stats that year. Can you pull up the Boston teams that playing stats?
Speaker 12: Big three got?
Speaker 1: It was the Big Three.
Speaker 6: He might not have averaged more than twenty.
Speaker 3: It might have been like, but he's a better I understand Kevin Garnet win averaging ship sacrificed the most.
Speaker 8: Exactly, Bro, But he's a easy it's gonna be in the comments man.
Speaker 4: First, Oh, that's seventeen points three assists.
Speaker 5: First year at Boston they won the championship eighteen eighteen points to assists sixteen two, sixteen two.
Speaker 6: What we're talking ray Allen will cook James Harden four hundred times.
Speaker 4: I know he won't.
Speaker 1: I just don't nod, Bro. I'm a one on one nigga.
Speaker 6: Like that's what I'm I'm in the high lights, I'm into I'm in the So how is he not?
Speaker 8: Because that's better, he's a better you had you have to sing it, bro, Ray Allen would fuck so loop bro the it's nothing he can do with So why when Kobe.
Speaker 1: Said it, whoy When Kobe said, James Harnstyle will play, He'll never win like the nigga everything.
Speaker 6: Kobe said.
Speaker 8: That, and that's why I'm That's why he came, but COVID and it's still it's still staying true to this day.
Speaker 4: When we had as teams, he didn't do ship.
Speaker 6: We need a bum ass teams parking them.
Speaker 12: He didn't do ship.
Speaker 2: They didn't win.
Speaker 1: The nigga Still he was dropping, he was dropping this. He had James James a man's team.
Speaker 6: He's the Rocks team. But Howard got then was his first year in Houston. That was garbage, that nigga every thirty damn there. Let's keep it real, bro.
Speaker 1: So when c B three was that that was a garbage, I said, But Dwight Howard got there.
Speaker 7: So it was.
Speaker 1: Then he had Trembler reads out that with him.
Speaker 6: We're not gonna that's not.
Speaker 1: COVID won with the nigga coach Nigga then though, but I woke with on some far I say that nigga funny nigga you can hang with, but far As it's old.
Speaker 6: Top five two yards all time is a lot. Bro All tell me the other ones are above him.
Speaker 8: She's gonna ask me, man, I would I'm taking Ray Allen, I'll take in order.
Speaker 6: You're putting too much pressure on me.
Speaker 4: Don I'm gonna take you reality.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 6: Ray, Ray, the Wade, Jordan, Kobe Uh and it's somebody else it is.
Speaker 2: Let me think you.
Speaker 1: Should be like that. You said Regie Miller one time, you.
Speaker 8: Said regimen If I did, I don't. I remember we talked about that. But it's somebody else, I said, Yeah, I did. I said, I will take Ray Ray Ray Miller.
Speaker 1: But I'm I put Devin Book in there.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying that, y'all.
Speaker 15: James starting, Kobe d Way iverson, James, James, James out of there for what I said.
Speaker 6: What you mention is not better than any of those five people.
Speaker 7: Like his name.
Speaker 2: Is better than James Harden bro.
Speaker 3: He had a couple of years where he might have been with all all around though, James Harden is a better player than Ray Allen. And and the reason why I say a better player, he.
Speaker 1: Just gonna gave you more for more years.
Speaker 3: Like Ray Allen never been a focal point of a team like this is his team, because even when he was in Milwaukee, when he was he was Glenn Rice and Sam Cassel on that team, he never been like this Ray Allen.
Speaker 8: That was Seattle was pretty close. They had Lewis, but it was still I'm saying, like I said, no they.
Speaker 1: Got about Ray Allen and Seattle. The fuck give me right Allen like way I went to roll around about that ship. Man over right along? Man some low lights? You said, you said that you got any low lights? Marcelle beside the Giants.
Speaker 7: That's five bro.
Speaker 5: Besides the Giants, Giants a look like because they want we need draft position.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 6: Yes, had a bye week and they still look like.
Speaker 1: Nigga was excited. I was week six when they say the rooster has came to crow.
Speaker 4: They got the Saints this week gonna be turned up.
Speaker 3: Now, that's one game the Valcal lose. All the games they beat, no motherfucking singers. They wouldn't give a fuck, they.
Speaker 4: Got a big concert this weekend for it too.
Speaker 3: All the Southern legends man like t ijmain dupre shoutout you Tip we had tip on like Nigga passed a choice setting up already. Hey, the number for the voicemail calling at six seven eight three eight three seven five six two. That's six seven eight broken play.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit the numbers though, Hit the number three eight three seven five six two. Ay man, anytime you feel the need to call in and say your ship, call in and say your ship, get it off your chest for real. Your team's sucking up and you don't like something we said, or you might agree in something we said. Colleen, that ship on them one call a week. We can't monetar it.
Speaker 3: But nigga, don't just keep calling because we gotta somebody gotta go through that shit in this Thad and that nigga take the first four w the you don't call full time back to back, Nigga, keep hearing your.
Speaker 1: Shit on this motherfucker because thatad, do what the fuck you want to do. When THAD do what the fuck you want to do?
Speaker 9: Real quick?
Speaker 1: Should we go straight in the prize peak though?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: About that time? Well, last week episode which then there we was one away m we got it. I took two passing yards over two sixty seven point five. That motherfucker had three twenty five.
Speaker 3: Greg to Tyreek, he'll to score a touchdown. The nigga scored. Me and Greg we like the Splash Brothers when they come to this shit. When we back together the nigga getting together. Dumb had Guess who checked holberm over nine and a half rebounds and the shist the.
Speaker 1: Nigga had twelve? Whooped it do? Dad had Klay Thompson under twenty one and a half points. Guess what my dog had five sord bastard, Hey, real quick before I keep going.
Speaker 3: Now, last year, y'all know the bonus was a garbage bastard that nigga been balling. I don't know if that garbage bastard heard me last year, but the nigga had stepped this playoff, yes, or the nigga might just be having a good regular season balling.
Speaker 6: For sure, he gonna put them regular season numbers.
Speaker 3: So when it comes close to the time to playoffs. Okay, you're right, so don't be too hard on myself.
Speaker 1: Done all right, bet.
Speaker 3: Dot that had Bam going under twenty a half turnover, the Nigga had two nigga nigga.
Speaker 1: Wee, we're just breezing through last but least.
Speaker 7: Taller chronicles.
Speaker 3: I beloved Guess had Josh Giddy under zero point five three points made. The motherfucker had to be made.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: That hurt my heart.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Ain't know what Because Greg tried to talk and hey, man, just get the clip.
Speaker 3: I know we ain't got the audio. Just get Greg pointing to him and saying, I don't Greg. If Tyler looked at me and I looked at him, he said, I said.
Speaker 6: All right, Bro, I don't think nobody was confident in that. To be honest.
Speaker 4: Bro, all right, y'all gotta come out to majority say but we do though.
Speaker 6: But it's like again, just like he said, say the nigga ain't hit a three, then we would have been like, yo, yeah, we you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But this week's up, bro, because you know why I feel it.
Speaker 1: We were that close having for the two because we got we got done with the money back.
Speaker 2: We got it.
Speaker 3: They gotta bring me in my phone or they gotta put it on his account. But we got some games coming up. Who the Cowboys playing Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like a Thanksgiving Dames. Yeah, Thanksgiving games?
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Georgia plays Georgia Tech. I don't care. What's the point spread tato?
Speaker 6: They played the Commanders?
Speaker 1: Oh what?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That should be uh command I don't know. Commander's coming off of loss. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Who else we got Green Bay versus Detroit, San Francisco versus Seattle.
Speaker 3: That's what is Detroit a favorite in the NFC right now? Marcella, Yeah, gotta be dot Net Detroit. Yeah, and you say, yeah, Jared golf bro quiet As kept.
Speaker 1: No, we never thought it was.
Speaker 6: They were just geeked up to get Stafford.
Speaker 1: It worked out, but Lions. Lions won the trade, but you know the Rams didn't. But no, but I'm saying the Lions won the trade because Stafford was not gonna get you a super Bowl there.
Speaker 6: But the Rams was always gonna be in. They was always gonna have a chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the reason why I say you still got golf in a in a in a good quarterback.
Speaker 6: Speaking of highlights, Jayleen Ramsey highlight I forgot he shout out that boy five.
Speaker 1: The Nigga came and God and caught that motherfucker. Bro Jayleen Ramsey is different. Yeah, he back, He is back.
Speaker 6: You tell me, you tell me, and.
Speaker 1: Let's do the prize pick.
Speaker 7: So we got that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry for screaming to you. We treat this ship like a nigga at the house.
Speaker 6: I got mine.
Speaker 1: I'll go all right, who you got, bro?
Speaker 4: I got what are we doing?
Speaker 1: No matter meba? Yeah, you've been had on n b A.
Speaker 6: I'm going a Gordon over two and a half, three pointers made. They played the U, they played Portland. Hes gonna get his minutes, He's gonna get his shots up. Yeah, so he should least sitting early, sitting by the fourth. All right, I'm gonna go with Clinkerpello over to you and have rebounds today. Like the Pacers, fast paced game, good thinking, good thinking.
Speaker 3: I like the over and that for you people who like the straight bet Pacers and the niggas average. I've been killing with that Wizards over, y'all know. I like the Wizards.
Speaker 1: Play the Wizards always. Man, oh man, you got George Marcel, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I got h me, Damba what you I'm thinking this KD Phoenix assists five.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking he gonna hit five.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 6: His assists been up exactly.
Speaker 2: I see he passed first.
Speaker 7: He like get real quick.
Speaker 4: I like that football. So that means now I'm gonna go football.
Speaker 1: Who Miami players take again?
Speaker 4: They play? They played first Friday game, they got Jets.
Speaker 6: Miami play. Yet they just bitch what's his name too?
Speaker 1: Wilson?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But that defense still that defense.
Speaker 1: Are they happen? Now they get to see if bet on camera.
Speaker 6: So we got Eric Gordon over two and a half threes, Clint Capella over ten and half rebound, kd over five assists. If that who you got, we're going football.
Speaker 11: I got David Mountgubbery for overall rush yards, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 10: Oh the one thing about that though, they got two backs and Jami gives good. Yeah, he's been playing good. I forgot to say that. I mean I feel like it though, because.
Speaker 11: Thanks would you go over for Jami because he's on here too.
Speaker 1: You had Knau there's I mean, there's good.
Speaker 4: So theyved had twelve carriages last game, Jami had eight.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's the main running back. They passed it to jamiir.
Speaker 1: More three points made Eric going to and the half still for David.
Speaker 3: How you had Grea ahead, Clint Copella rebounds off, tend to have rebounds.
Speaker 1: Marta, You said, Georgia, No, I'm just between you, said Georgia.
Speaker 4: What do you think? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 11: Said yeah for rush yards just rush Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sixty four five and a half. Yep, all right.
Speaker 4: Me, I'm gonna go go Thanksgiving games.
Speaker 1: Damn you know what. Bruh, it's a motherfucking showdown. Give me c J.
Speaker 3: Stroud two seventy three and a half. Fucking he gonna do it? Who they played? Jasonville jag Wards.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah he got that.
Speaker 3: It's on you, Uh, Marcel wain't on you. And while y'all watching, Uh make sure y'all keep supporting. Send y'all mirrorbilla and we've been getting. We've been getting a lot of a lot of mimbilla.
Speaker 4: We just.
Speaker 1: I don't want to beg too much until y'all are sit in the frame with the ship. So we got to buy our own frames.
Speaker 3: But y'all, God damn keep sending that ship in and also, uh support everything.
Speaker 9: Dumb.
Speaker 3: They can't see your uh your feel yet, not yet. Look, I don't think we just got some regular ship going on. Man, the nigga dumb hasn't produced a film clap it up, but that it.
Speaker 6: Road and directed it to man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, word, I got Jared Goff passing yards over who they playing?
Speaker 4: Two fifty three? They got who do they play? Green Bay?
Speaker 3: They're gonna be passing their running. She took David Montgomery. All right, I trust you niggas.
Speaker 2: Will go see.
Speaker 9: How are we feeling about David Montgomery?
Speaker 4: I said, yes, let me do CD lamb the score, bro, my bad nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm a cowboy fan and I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: You don't know about that?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Noalling though, all right, fucking y'all said it because.
Speaker 5: Last time Jay Goff played play the Packers, he only threw for two ten.
Speaker 6: Man, if y'all need some basketball picks, all that.
Speaker 1: I go see Lamba score all right, city, Lamba scow man. We're putting a hundred on their motherfucker.
Speaker 7: I'm like cowbos.
Speaker 1: Hundred. Bring back twenty five hundred.
Speaker 3: We get that twenty five hundred, three bottles before the two up here, four platters of wings, Fiji water, lex pe and this motherfucker might book drel two. That's how I'm feeling with the twenty five hundred.
Speaker 1: Fucking blow it. We get that ship right back, and it's a Black Friday seal. Come on right pop your ship.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Black Friday sal, I do have ship lee the shirts. Make sure y'all go support that. Go to navgreen dot com. Get you a ship Leer shirt. No, it's not a Black Friday sale. They a regular price. He's black and you selling on a Friday. Hey, man, some good games this week. Hey, if y'all hit on Prize Pitch, keep tagging us.
Speaker 1: Let us know you hit on prize Pitch, We're gonna repost that motherfucker. We're gonna put our picks up. Put these picks up. Make sure y'all just tag broke and play on all that ship. Man. Were getting our social media game up. Niggas see what's going on. Niggas.
Speaker 3: Niggas mimicking this ship, but you can't mimic it this ship because it's authentic.
Speaker 7: Nigga.
Speaker 1: We don't sit here and look for ship where we could talk about.
Speaker 3: We talk about what the fuck we saw the niggas that's on these different networks, And ain't gonna call they name because I don't want to think what we were talking about them when we get the fuck. But these nigga don't really watch these sports. These nigga don't know these players. These niggas like Bill's not depending on these games.
Speaker 1: They talk, Nigga. I seen them me even saying my kids Christmas are relying on the parlad Nigga that ship. I felt that niggas who watch that show a gambling because they gotta do ship with.
Speaker 3: The money now because they love the game. Nigga, I don't care about a good game.
Speaker 1: If I bet, did you the win? Bitch, blow them out by thirty. I don't want to see no game winner.
Speaker 3: Hey, but you niggas who love the game, y'all watching for that reason. But I'm watching for my reason. And thank you for tuning in to Broken Play. Happy holidays to you and your family and loved ones. Make sure you know love someone and let them know.
Speaker 1: That you're thankful for them. See you next week.
Speaker 3: Joining us, man, joining us, We got coach carrollwell man, How you doing, coach, I'm good man.
Speaker 2: What's the deal. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Going? Good?
Speaker 7: Going?
Speaker 1: Good man? Appreciate appreciate you joining us. What you're looking like this year?
Speaker 7: And you know we've been a ice so far.
Speaker 1: You know, we.
Speaker 7: Had two really tough games, right you know, we play Arizona's the second game of the year at the Crib.
Speaker 2: They got us.
Speaker 7: Then we had to back to back and we had to turn around and get ready and go to Chicago play at Michigan State, and we had a good game against them, which we won. And so right now we three and one. Got a game a night against the South which would be a tough game. But overall, just all right, right now, we still got a little way to go.
Speaker 3: I just I give my yeah, okay, okay, but you know this college season is looks like it's like up in there, everybody trying to figure ever, you know, figure figure their teams out first, then figure out the competition. But like do you see uh the a C, the ACC still being the top you know, uh conference in college right now?
Speaker 7: Man? You know, you know our league is has been underrated for the last couple of years. You know, we people and and and the writers and committees and stuff. They put a lot of stock into the preseason, you know, like what you do in November December. They take no stock into what you do with Jway Ferry in March so we get we've gotten penalized the last couple of years because of that. But you look at that, you look at it at the NCAA tournament.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody had y'all, you know what I'm saying, being as far as y'all was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then with twenty one twenty two, we had two teams in the final four, you know, and then and then three teams and the D eight. Then last year they're talking about it was a down year. Well, we still got a team in the final four with Miami exactly. So I think our league is year and year out, it's one of the best leagues and will forever be one of the best leagues because of the type of guys that we have in our league. We got guys that go on to a lot of guys leave early go play in the NBA ANBA. Yeah, yeah, we get penalized for that, But overall, man I league, I put out league against anybody.
Speaker 1: And then a lot of those you know, confertens.
Speaker 3: They they they able to develop a team that stayed together four years from freshmen to senior. And then you know what I'm saying with y'all, like you just said, you might lose somebody's early, like, it's rare that a great player stay all four years in college, especially at those ACC schools.
Speaker 7: Now, it doesn't happen anymore, man, it ain't happen at none of these schools now. When I was coming out, I played in the nineties. I'm sounding like an uncle right now, but that's what it is. Tim Duncan played four years. Tim Duncan was a senior at Wake Forest and wait for d He played all four years and he could have been a number one pick the last three years. So just just let you know that the really good players back then was staying four years, three four years.
Speaker 1: Man, you just took me. I did not know he stayed all four years.
Speaker 2: At all four man, Yeah, he stayed all four.
Speaker 1: Speaking of.
Speaker 3: You know, staying all four years and stuff like that, when you you know, a lot of people don't make the transition from playing basketball to coaching. What was different for you, like for you to see like I like helping, I like you know what I'm saying, or I know how to teach it. A lot of people could tell somebody what to do, you know what I'm saying, but they don't know how to explain it to him and get him on the right track. Like being a mentor's different than just telling somebody yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it's a good question. I had to I had to learn that, you know, when I finished playing.
Speaker 7: I stopped playing in eight and as soon as I stopped playing, JJ Reddick it was his second year in the league with Orlando and me and him had the pretty good relationship.
Speaker 2: He called me.
Speaker 7: It was like, look, I'm I'm gonna being Durham for a couple of months. I want you to work me out.
Speaker 2: I was like, what work you out? I'm like, so now I'm going to like just finish playing that.
Speaker 7: I got to try to put together workouts for one of the greatest shooters, e Le Brain also who was a pro, And so I give him a lot of credit because he got me.
Speaker 2: He threw me right in there. He trusted me for whatever reason.
Speaker 7: And I really learned a lot by doing the player development stuff early on how to put together workouts with JJ, Drell Henderson, Kyrie, Irvin, Kyle Singler, those guys like I really and so then now you take from developing guys putting that, then now you got to learn how to coach. And I really learned how to coach. You got to learn how to coach just because you played.
Speaker 1: Yeah me, because a lot of people they can't coach. What it do?
Speaker 3: Man, it is your boy now green with broken play. And if you not on prize pitch, what are you doing?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 3: Prize packs got a thing with Whatever you put up, they gonna match up to one hundred dollars. If you put up fifty dollars, they gonna match your fifty dollars. If you put up eighty dollars, they gonna match your eighty dollars. You can put up one hundred dollars, they gonna match.
Speaker 1: You one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Look, just the best time to get on prize picks when you use the code broke and play.
Speaker 1: They mashed that. But not just that.
Speaker 3: You got college basketball in, you got NFL in, you got college football in, you got NBA.
Speaker 1: It's so many sports going on. What it helps.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is pick six six things. It could be a collective basketball football. Put it together. You can win twenty five times your money. Say you put up one hundred, one hundred times twenty five, that bring you back twenty five hundred.
Speaker 1: You don't get at that time. They don't mash your money. So you got one hundred dollars to try it again? Man, what you waiting for? Man? KD going crazy right now with the points.
Speaker 3: Always take Lebron with them, assist far as blocks and steals.
Speaker 1: We like Anthony Davis. We got college football. We loving Carson Bent with George that's a sure bit with the yards. He gonna throw that rock man. We got NFL Tyreek Hill is a touchdown machine. Come on, man, what you wait for? Shout out to CJ. Stroud.
Speaker 3: He been winning us money over here with broken play. Man, it's so many things you could do.
Speaker 1: It's easy. All you doing is picking more or less if you don't think they could do it. Pick less, if you think they could do.
Speaker 6: It, pick more.
Speaker 3: Stephen Curry with the three points attempt. I always go more. I don't care if they have it at forty eight. I like them to do forty nine of 'em. Man, shout out to Prize Picks. Get over there, tell them we sent you broken play.
Speaker 2: You gotta learn it. Man, it's a crash and.
Speaker 1: Coach you will hear.
Speaker 3: Some people say they don't want to coach later like these guys different like they'll sense it. If they feel like a player is not like how they you know, played or how they were brought up, they don't even like dwell into it long they get out of there.
Speaker 2: Wait, look, man, look if look, every generation is different.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure the seventies eighties Cats was talking about how we would Yeah, I said, that's just what it is, man. But you gotta adjust, and you gotta learn, like you know, the triggers and what pushes guys and how.
Speaker 2: To relate to them.
Speaker 7: But most important, if you have a relationship with him, you gotta have relationships with it.
Speaker 2: I can coach you, you can get on the kid if you got a relationship.
Speaker 3: Right cause you know, I ain't just fuscinate you the whole time. Yeah, we're gonna talk, we gonna kick it. But when I gotta get on you, I'm gonna get on you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get on you that respect, that for sure.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 1: So look about two weeks ago we were having a debate.
Speaker 3: We were talking about some of the greatest duke players to ever you know, ever play and go on the league. So you know a lot of people you hear you I'm talking about like because you said.
Speaker 1: You helped with Kyrie? Is Kyrie? Do you put Kyrie in the same vote with Grant Hill, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't for real. Now, that's what Kyrie did, what he's done in the league and did eleven games. He was he was incredible. The eleven games he.
Speaker 1: Played, he was remarkable.
Speaker 7: And he's one of our best pros if you know career rights. If not the best pro, he's one of the best. He topped three career NBA career and uh, he may be the most skilled basketball player to ever play him. I put him right up there with Kobe and Kevin Durant. I'm talking about skill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel.
Speaker 2: Three ball, left, right hand flow, whatever however he wanted.
Speaker 7: To do it, go left, go right, trickery, fundamental, big shot, creator, maker like creator.
Speaker 2: But I can't put him up with the Grants, the late nurse.
Speaker 3: Yeah what what we weren't technically talking about in college? We probably were talking about like just to come from dude, I'll say that coming from dude, Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know what. We He had great here, we had great healing. There a lot of who you had said he said Jamari park He had said Jamarian park Man.
Speaker 7: Look, I was looking at some highlights.
Speaker 1: Kyrie definitely in there, Okay, for sure, sure.
Speaker 7: There's not even no question like he didn't had one of the best NBA careers out of our guy Jae Bid Parkert. If Jabidy Pocket doesn't get hurt, he's all star easily, he don't get hurt. Now towards me twice man, Right, first time he towards me, he came back. He was even better he was after twenty now then he tore it again.
Speaker 2: See and cast don't cast don't.
Speaker 1: They don't remember that. They don't speak on that. Yeah, you don't speak on that.
Speaker 7: His one year a dude was magical and he was Jaboid park was a bad boy, man, a bad boy.
Speaker 2: Just some of the injuries, Man, he had two major knee injuries within the span of five years.
Speaker 1: How I feel to see Zion Williamson getting back on track.
Speaker 7: Man loves E man loves he loves he.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: You know, up, you're gonna go through stuff in life. You're gonna go through some trials and tribulations. And he went through his little his thing.
Speaker 1: He's like they rolled him off. They rolled him off, but pound for pound, if he right, man, I'm saying this year.
Speaker 7: I'm taking that.
Speaker 2: I'm taking that big fellaw when he.
Speaker 7: On my squad, baby with Joe.
Speaker 3: If you had to put your five best players you done, coach, who would they be?
Speaker 7: That's a good question right there.
Speaker 2: M hmm, that's a good question. I'm gonna go back.
Speaker 7: Since I've been at Duke, I came back to the dude eighteen. I gotta go, boy, you hit me with a haymaker. But I'm Zion and r J for sure, for real and on the same team, Zion r J for sure, Zion r J, Polo more.
Speaker 2: And and then Trey Jones, Tray Jones, Tray Jones, I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give your hit. Though.
Speaker 7: That Burning Carry is right there, man, That Burning Carrey was a bad boy. He getting lost in the shuffle because of the Kobe year. Bernie Carrey, how he not on somebody the NBA. Ross's crazy to me? Crazy Bernie Carry is a bad boy. But if I had to go with five, I'm going with Trey R Jay's, Zion, Polo Mark Williams.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you you still keep in.
Speaker 1: Touch with him and all that, Like after it seemed like the dude like we're not even just Duke, but all. Like you know though, it's like a brotherhood.
Speaker 3: You will see them still going to games and see like after the game they gonna damp each other up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, it's straight love. We get to you know, like I talked Apollo last night. You know what I'm saying, Like I hit these guys, We go see these guys, man, We support these guys. And you know, not only not only the NBA guys because like that get a you know, the NBA is easy to support them. Everybody's yeah, you know, but like even the other guys that're not NBA guys were keep in contact with them. Man, they're all our guys. You know what I'm saying, whether you play in the NBA or you overseas, man, we love the ma all. Man, we love them all, and I think you know that's that that's what the brotherhood's about. Yeah, the NBA guys are the guys that's in the spotlight, but we also got great relationship guys who are coaching, who are not playing, and who oversees. It don't matter, you know what I'm saying. Once you put on that Duke jersey man and play and you're a part of it, man, and we hold that. We take that seriously.
Speaker 3: So Cooper Filer put on that that duke Jersey soon. How how y'all feel about snagging him?
Speaker 7: Oh man, it's an incredible man our class that the class is. Uh, it's incredible man with Cooper Uh.
Speaker 2: I said. Evans is a bad boy. The Concord Nipple a bad boy. You got, Darren harr is a bad boy.
Speaker 7: Pat Gamba we got we got some bad boys.
Speaker 1: It looking scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're saying it's a lot of those North Carolina fans over here, they're looking scared.
Speaker 2: Just take it. I got ya.
Speaker 7: I got some boys too though. Yeah, that boys too. But you know we we we get through big cooping there. That just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Take it to that broke that broke the internet for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: The internet it did did.
Speaker 7: But like you know, when it comes to recruiting, man, like it's all good, but that that definitely is an adjustment.
Speaker 2: No matter how good you are in.
Speaker 7: High school, it's definitely adjustment when you get to the college level.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and it's a difference from college to the NBA. Like you see that too.
Speaker 3: One hund So look, I'm gonna ask you this, how hard it is for a coach if you have basically like one year to really get the team chemistry going before the n c A double turn n c A double tournament and all that type of stuf up tournament. You knew what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a you know, it's hard. It's it's hard, man, because you don't have a lot.
Speaker 7: You know, you're trying to get these guys who are all big time players in high school.
Speaker 2: Now you're trying to get.
Speaker 7: Them to buy into assist a game, buy into the system where they was all the band where they're coming from. Uh, you get cats and then cats coming back to school. It's hard trying to get these dudes to buy in, man. Every day, but you know we work with them every day. We showing film and then you know we preach it every day. And that's something that you got to show. You got to preach and you got to hold them accountable. You know they're not doing the something that's that's the best for the team. We hold them accountable. Man pointed out. Every day, gotcha what you taking, coach? The money of the of the rings money every time we think about it. You know what I'm saying. It's only a few guys that get judged for the rings, the Brons, the Jordan's, the great the greatest of the greats. They get judged how many rings they have, which, however you want to judge that, you know what I'm saying. Everybody else, So if you got a chance, get you that one twenty. I have a one twenty. You better get that thing.
Speaker 2: Mate, better get it.
Speaker 1: Man that probably really take out and heard on it.
Speaker 3: That makes sense because you know how you be hearing some people like, man, don't nobody care you get the rings of the money?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: Man, Look who do we debate? We debate the greatest of the greats? Right, and so everybody else. Unfortunately they get lost in the shuffle. If you're not the one or two best players on the team, you get lost in the shuffle.
Speaker 2: So if that's gonna be the case.
Speaker 7: Look, I was a role player on the team that lost in the National Championship game, and I would have had to have an incredible game for cast to remember if we would have won it. And I had a good game, But they always don't give it to the stars. A way to make the stars in the Superstar. So if you ain't one of those guys, you got a chance to cash. Ain't get that bread by.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 3: Hey, coach, who's some players that you know didn't get the recognition that you think should, Like you know, some like underground heroes or something like.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You got those players like man, he was a couple of things just went wrong with him, but he had it.
Speaker 1: That'll come right off top that.
Speaker 7: You think, do you you want to go NBA college or I'm gonna tell you a couple of cats, a couple of players that I was talking to my my youngest son about this.
Speaker 2: There's so many good players.
Speaker 7: Out there, you know, but like, do you know these guys like Joe Johnson, Yeah, for the Hawks. Like these guys don't even know who you know they be? Like who he played for?
Speaker 2: Steve smith Man?
Speaker 1: Steve smith played for the Hawk.
Speaker 2: Shoe cold boy was cold Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah what coge? He went to Michigan State?
Speaker 2: Was it Michigan State?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was at the game the other day, Uh huh.
Speaker 7: And when we played him and I'm looking at damn and you know, I go hollering him, but I'm like man, he was one of the moons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big gone six eight two guard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, back in the nineties.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They forget some of these cats, man, Glenn Brice, it's a lot of It's a lot of guys like that. I mean, the Penny Hardaways, you know, like where I feel like, if those guys don't get injured, you know how they career turned out all away? Oh, Man, Penny Hardaway after Magic Johnson, he my favorite player real. Oh yeah, he was a bad boy.
Speaker 2: But if he don't get hurt, he wanted them on Ons, g he'll get hurt.
Speaker 7: He wanted them on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying from that era.
Speaker 7: But it's a lot of guys out there, man, from that I looked up to that was that six eight six seven six eight Big Wall. Yeah, that changed the game. That that that's underrated. If you don't know, if you you know what I'm saying, if you ain't like it's like, you know, the discussions are already always Lebron with rightfully so Lebron Jordans and the greatest of the greats.
Speaker 2: But there's some guys in there that had some game that people forget.
Speaker 1: Right that that that tier, that tier where they were hooping like like crazy. But it just was they just you know, you know, yeah, you know who you know who.
Speaker 3: So when you you went to the Spurs, when you got to the NBA, right, how was it with Greg? Probably did he helped with Do you still remember some of his coaching tactics that you was you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Keep yea to this day.
Speaker 2: I was with Yeah, I was with the Spurs for a short time.
Speaker 7: Man. They cut me right before the regular season and I was with for the summer training camp. I actually had a guarantee year. I thought I was gonna make it. I was playing well in preseason to it kind of pitched up the coming because I was rolling a little bit. But the short period that I was there, yere. I just remember our first preseason game. We played Philly, uh huh in Philly and uh, you know we I don't know if we won and lost. But the next day we had a we have a tape session. In the tape session, Tim Duncan was supposed to be in the Balls screen coverage but wasn't in that coverage. So we're watching film. He stops the film. It's like Tim like what coverage were supposed to be in. I guess to say the coverage was a drop coverage where he was supposed to be back or whatever. Whatever the coverage was, he wasn't in, and Papa Vision like got on his ass, like got on Tim Duncan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he like then like well everybody like this everybody, And I was like, I was like, I'm a rookie.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, like he get on, Tim Duncan.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody safe around here.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody save around here. So that's why I knew. That's why I knew.
Speaker 7: He Now Tim Duncan allowed that because if you can coach your best player, you can coach, you can coach anybody.
Speaker 3: So you can see why they was winning championships during that.
Speaker 2: Now you got to have a humble superstar and there was nobody.
Speaker 7: He's a guy too that like forgotten, Like Tim Duncan top here in my top five list all the time.
Speaker 2: He's a bad boy.
Speaker 3: He got the rings too. He got he got that don't play it against the best like you. He don't play it in whatever era you said, he can't play.
Speaker 2: In the Kobe Shack era.
Speaker 7: Now he got rings and Lebron he got he got rings Lebron he got five. Now, yeah and so and so when I saw Papa Bitch do that, I was like, yo, okay, I see, okay, that's that's what he was.
Speaker 2: He was. It was probably it was like Coach K.
Speaker 7: They held their best players accountable and they wasn't afraid to coach their best players. That's why those guys were the best.
Speaker 4: You got to be able to get on your best guys for sure.
Speaker 1: How is that post post coach K era going now? Like, is it the same? The same feeling because.
Speaker 3: You know, like you just when you would see Duke, you were just automatically think of Coach K being on that that that coaching sideline.
Speaker 2: No, man, it's different. It's different. Anytime you lose a figure like that. Now was he a coach?
Speaker 7: He was a man, He was a he was a figure. He was coach Coach K who coached? I mean it was coach K.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And Uh, anytime you lose somebody that that powerful, uh, that that that bigger of a figure, it's definitely different. But John's done an excellent job of trying to, you know, do it his own way. Yeah, he's learning from coach K but also throwing his sprinkling into it, his way into it, and he's done an excellent job. The hardest thing in profession is replacing a legend. It's the hardest thing ever.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be prepared daily all the time.
Speaker 7: You win, you win a championship, Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: You gotta do it. You gotta try to do it again. But I just won to one.
Speaker 7: It's hard to win one, man, It's hard to win one. It's hard to even get to the final.
Speaker 1: Full, especially during this era.
Speaker 3: Do you think with the n I L and social media high have they impacted college?
Speaker 7: Oh? Man, it's impacted for me being an old school guy. It's impacted for the Uh. Look, I ain't gonna say for the worst because it's some good and bad. It come out, all of it. Got these guys should be getting some money for sure. You know the social media thing, man, that's the gift and the curse. You gotta take the good with the bad with that stuff, because you know they're gonna praise you a lot.
Speaker 2: Then they gonna get on your.
Speaker 7: Tails a lot too. If you have a bad game, they're gonna kill you now, and so you got to take that. You got to take that with a grain of salt. Stay even, kid.
Speaker 2: We try to tell he look, man, it ain't all bad, it ain't all good.
Speaker 7: Stay humble. You know what I'm saying. Keep everything perspective. But the n I L thing is, it's different now. I wish I would have I wish I was getting to bread these castes.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 7: It was also a purity about college. You know where you know you, you know you in college back then it was just these guys. Now they're driving binges all these and stuff, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't no walking to class.
Speaker 2: And ain't no, ain't no walking to class. Man. So it's different.
Speaker 7: But you know, they definitely should be getting money though, no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: For sure for sure. But nah, I feel you on that, like it should have been some conversation.
Speaker 3: Huh, come on, man, that would hey, that would have that would that would have made that would have made a lot of them, stayed them.
Speaker 7: Four years cool on man, just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I just needed to live hit just a little bit.
Speaker 1: For sure for sure.
Speaker 3: So besides, like you know, the players that came from do what's what's some of your favorite teams, Like, do you be keeping up with NBA.
Speaker 2: Mostly or you Yeah, I love the NBA. Man.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm a selfish fan now because the Tatum take them from the Loop. Yeah, anybody that's doing all right from the lou I'm rolling with him, Tatum being playing that duke from the Loop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm I'm a selfish fan.
Speaker 7: That got my man Sam Houser, who I coached that marquette there, okay, and my man and mill Jefferson.
Speaker 2: So he shoot that thing and Jefferson on the coaching staff now, so I'm uh. I hate to say.
Speaker 7: I was a long time Lakers fan, you know, from Magic and words in Kareem and those guys Kobe Shack.
Speaker 2: But now I rolled with the.
Speaker 1: Seas hey man. And then oh yeah you did a drastic switch. Well did you bring that up?
Speaker 3: I just was into watching, you know, winning time, So it was like that era talking about that era, and man, I I never was a Laker fan, but I would have been a die hard Laker fan if I grew up doing them.
Speaker 1: Man, Like call drew up.
Speaker 7: If you get grew up in the eighties like I did, I'm old when you grew up in the eighties, you was either rolling with the Lakers or the Celtics.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no in between.
Speaker 7: If you was a black kid from in the city Saint Louis, you rolling with the Lakers and they had Magic, they had everything with show. Back then, that was you was getting one game. You were getting maybe one two games a week. So you and you and the Lakers was always on. And so it was a Laker it was man showed Magic Johnson, Hey, look, I.
Speaker 1: Know you ain't lying because I'm watching this is.
Speaker 3: They showing like a representation and the and the guy who playing match. I'm like, man, but it's smooth as hell. So I know Magic was ten times smoother than that.
Speaker 7: Imagine was watch him live. I know they were crazy, Man, I was crazy. Magic and Bird say the NBA. Man, they saved the NBA. The Magic and Bird, Larry Bird, all that stuff. They saved the NBA. The NBA back then, late seventies, early days, should the NBA Finals used to be shown on tape the lake. It wasn't even shown live. It wasn't even shown the lie. But then because of Magic and Bird, the whole country got behind me. You got the Lakers versus selfis got the East versus the West. They want to see that, right, they want to see that Hollywood against blue collar the story. So you want to see that, and so that that drove the raves and then the NBA has never been the same after that. Then you kicking Jordan and Barclayton and all these guys come in.
Speaker 2: NBA just took off.
Speaker 1: Hey, what it was like to watch Jordan line?
Speaker 7: Mhm, the look? I love Lebron, I love Magic. Josh's my favorite player of all time, the best player I ever seen with my own two eyes. I won't get into numbers championships. Who got the most points the best way that I've ever seen my own two eyes. Ain't nobody better than that, Michael Jordans Cause I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Hey, so when you say that, okay, well, look is it because of the shooting guards that he were playing against during the time where you don't you just know.
Speaker 2: You put Mike.
Speaker 7: Look, man, when I talked to when I talked to guys from.
Speaker 2: His day, and if you look at his game, his game now.
Speaker 7: You can't touch them.
Speaker 1: You can't touch them. Yeah, the way they play now you know they played.
Speaker 2: The dude, was he was he had everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he had everything, the athleticism, the draft, he had everything. He was the perfect basketball player, right and so you put him into today's.
Speaker 1: He'll be shooting forty three throws a game. Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, this dude was. This dude was one of one of the one.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: That's why when if you if you see Michael Jordan dog right now, if Michael Jordan's was to walk like down the street, you saw you, you were staring here here for the next ten minutes, you just be like, yo, ain't like have you ever see.
Speaker 1: Folks right man?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: But when you see Mike and you see the stuff he was doing, it was like nobody you know, Like now you might see this player and see that player and they may have similar games. When you watch Mike highlights, he the only person was doing that type of stuff. So it like, bro, they must went drug testing or something like he hanging in the air, like like why just for no reason?
Speaker 7: He was a he was a monster.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying, coach, what would make you train to do that? If nobody else doing it? Why would you just feel like you need to hang it out?
Speaker 7: And you different you hanging in the air man putting sticky your tongue out in the shoe game. We already know the shoot game. He changed the shoe game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he changed.
Speaker 7: Still to this day, George is the number one thing. Nike is the number one company when it comes to shoes in the world because Michael Jordan's the shoe game is crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey and your boy, you say your favorite player, Magic Jot. You know he turned down Nike when they came to.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Did, But that's how that's how it's supposed to go though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because it was Nike the whole check and the air Jordan thing was. It was just it was just tailor made for one cat not saying magic. Yeah he turned but look it was tailor made.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 7: God put that dude in that position man to and that dude was I'm telling you, man, the dude was incredible.
Speaker 2: Look, Lebron incredible. I don't take nothing away.
Speaker 1: For for me paying for what you see. You're no, I feel you. If you want to have want to do? What's another college I was looking at.
Speaker 7: I would have went to Syracuse for real. Yeah, that was my second choice. I loved Jim bay Hunt Syracuse because they had some bad boys man like during the eighties. They had Darrick Coleman, Billy Owens, my man who coaching there. Down Adrian Autry, they had Lavelle Molten, Steven Thompson, Sherman, Douglas, Ronnie Cyclic.
Speaker 2: Them boys had some boys.
Speaker 7: Man. Yeah, the cuss ball to John Wallace back in the who played for the Knicks.
Speaker 2: The boys QS was doing it. The QS was doing it. So for me, I love that.
Speaker 7: I loved the custon. So I took a visit there. I took a visit there in October. It was snowing like, it was showing like crazy. I'm like, damn, it's cold as.
Speaker 2: Head up here. Then I took a visit to Duke. The next weekend. It was seventy five degrees in October.
Speaker 4: I was like, yoh, this ain't it wasn't gonna be at.
Speaker 7: I was like, Yo, this ain't too bad.
Speaker 2: You got a Duke.
Speaker 7: Then I found out North Carolina Central it was about five minutes away.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you right there where you need to be.
Speaker 2: I'm right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, too far. And then would coming from Saint Louis. That's that was a big difference. Like going to Dorum though.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to Durham and Duke I'm coming from.
Speaker 7: I'm coming from the north side in the city seeing house I'm coming from, and I come to Duke talking about an adjustment, you know what I'm saying, an adjustment. I'm like, yo, people speaking trees and everybody. Hey, so yeah, this is this is all right here. So I embraced it early because I was like, yo, man, this is this is living. But it was it was definitely an adjustment, you know what I'm saying. But the community embraced me. And then you know, man, that dude, man you play.
Speaker 1: They love the athletes.
Speaker 7: They treat Yeah, they treat you, they treat you good man. But but those people are gonna beat their big time too. So yeah, you might be a big time athlete.
Speaker 1: But the people might be the biggest engineer. You gonna see that.
Speaker 8: You see.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen a robbery like that? Duke in North Carolina?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Never, ain't nothing like even on TV.
Speaker 7: Man, ain't nothing like, ain't nothing like it.
Speaker 1: Y'all can lose all the game as long as y'all beat North Carolina.
Speaker 7: Nothing like it, man, nothing like it. Now, you know, I grew up watching it, but then they actually get a chance to play in it. I was like, yo, man, this is this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Man, man, coach I.
Speaker 7: Was.
Speaker 1: I know, I was like young watching Dukee North Carolina.
Speaker 3: I remember asking my dad because I'm watching the game and I'm dude, was playing North Carolina. They was standing up the whole time, jumping. I said, ain't no way they standing up the whole game like that. Man, they stood up the whole game. The White boys had written on them and they just up and down. Now they might have had blue devils written on them, whatever they had. They didn't sit down though.
Speaker 2: Man, that thing was since I'm telling you man that you know would be loud.
Speaker 7: Oh man, It's just it's just a different level than playing anybody else. Man, they you feel it as a coach, I've been fortunate enough to play in it. But also I played against Carolina ten times. They'n I've been able to come back and coach against them. You get the same. It's one of the few games as a coach that you get the same feeling as a play like you play. That's crazy that you're playing you get the same feeling like you get the same feeling that you don't get like coaching, like, ain't nothing like playing. I don't care what nobody say. It ain't nothing like playing. You would rather play. But now if you coaching, you don't you get it, but you don't get it to that level. It's playing. You get that with the Carolina game.
Speaker 1: Hey, so look do some players come back? How do how do the new players still have that same type of hate?
Speaker 7: Oh, you know, it's just you know what, it ain't really hate.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you know what I'm saying to keep the rivalry so strong, It's just it's just.
Speaker 2: It's the people around you talk about it.
Speaker 7: Like for the week, the week leading up to the game, they're gonna play all the games on Classic.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: All the fans is coming out in the every everybody knows that game. So you just like you're throwing into it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not coming back to the school just to see the game.
Speaker 2: It's just a different it's just a different vibe.
Speaker 7: Man, It's just a different But it's like it's like going to Beyonce concert or something.
Speaker 3: Jay It is like, yeah, you go to it's the one, the one, the one he was talking about Tatum one of your favorite players, him being from Saint Louis, did you ever play against his father? Because of course that's my guy for real, Okay, pops.
Speaker 7: Who we started up, we went to We started off at Carton and Rider together. He was a fashion my sophomore year. That's my that's my man. And then he transferred to CBC to play with Larry Hughes old school dame back in the day. Larry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Larry played with the seventy six.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was a cold, but yeah, that's my it's dad.
Speaker 7: Yo. Genetics is strong and Brandy player was a volleyball player, so you know what I'm saying. You get the combination of Brandy playing volleyball, big j hooping, then you get a perennial n VP man type player.
Speaker 1: And this year right now, they're going crazy.
Speaker 3: They had they failed to Charlotte, uh last night, but that was.
Speaker 1: I don't mean.
Speaker 3: They getting ready for the They getting ready for the big playoffs. So you so you got Boston and who else coming being in the finals this year?
Speaker 7: Man, I got Boston and I got I think I still got Demvern that boy.
Speaker 1: That was Hey, what it is like? What it is about joker man.
Speaker 7: But he got the great combination of h He got the i Q. He got the i Q first of all. First of all, got the basketball r Q. And he can do everything on the basketball court. He can shoot, he can handle, pass, post, shoot threes.
Speaker 2: What what can he do?
Speaker 1: Could he survive in that nineties era?
Speaker 7: Yes, easily, east easy.
Speaker 2: You want to you want to get physical, he can get physical. Yeah, I want to get physical.
Speaker 7: Look the nineties era, and I'm an old school but the nineties era to me, after Jordan left, and even when Jordan was in there, it was.
Speaker 2: A bad bad It's a it was a bad brand, you know what I'm saying. It was it was it was two phys So like you get guys, they just you go to the whole They're just knocking you out the air and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't basketball.
Speaker 7: In basketball now you won't play It's just basketball, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Football.
Speaker 7: So I'm not saying like the game now is maybe a little bit soft. I wish it was a little bit tougher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you you you wanted middle ground in between.
Speaker 2: I want a little bit more middle ground.
Speaker 7: But I'm leading to it more than this brand of basketball, like, you know, not as many three like they shoot a lot of three, which I can get it. They took kind of took the midion range game except for the star players. But the nineties was crazy, man. Dudes was just knocking catch in the head.
Speaker 1: Man was tugget back then it be scores and regulation one seven. Yeah.
Speaker 3: See that's outrageou Yeah Milwaukee versus I saw Milwaukee versus Washington.
Speaker 1: It was like one forty seven and one thirty eight. Yeah.
Speaker 7: They ain't playing no defense. Man, It's like a pick up like a all start game. I can pick up game. Man.
Speaker 2: They just got the best players playing pick up.
Speaker 7: So but you know, but when it comes to the playoffs, they get a little down and dirty with it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they turned up the intensity they turn up in the playoffs. Man, I appreciate you talking and chopping it up with his coach.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Good luck that season, no doubt, man, thanks for having me on man. Any any anything you had you had a question? Any any question?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, Greg said, pull up when you're here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no doubt, doubt, no doubt. I hit him when I get in.
Speaker 3: Oh anything, anybody who'll be on the show we asked them for. I'll be saying the word wrong, but memorabillum it.
Speaker 1: Yeah remember so yeah.
Speaker 2: Just him and Dad Dredge.
Speaker 1: I get you some man, that little coach. Man.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Good season and this year we're gonna root for Duke to beat North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Man, boy man, you take it easy, coach
Speaker 2: All right, yeah'll be good to man.