Speaker 1: Oi, Hey, my insight man as the kid it did Saucewalker Man. Right now we on bootleg Keill splashing and high fashion and dripping and never slipping.
Speaker 2: OUI yo Boutlet Cavs show Man special guests in here. I would like to give this man his flowers because I do feel like there are very few artists who have heavy influence on culture, of heavy influence on some of the biggest artists in the game, but don't get their credit. I would like to say softwalka one of the most influential rappers the last decade or so.
Speaker 3: He's here the h town legend.
Speaker 4: Uie.
Speaker 1: I appreciate those flowers. Those are very truthful words, you know what I'm saying. That's a different side of the truth that some people don't want to, you know, reciprocateor acknowledge how many huge stars that like have actually built the whole makeup off of, you know, the Saucewalker legacy and my style and my indifference.
Speaker 3: And your slang slang fashion fashion.
Speaker 1: It'd be funny sometimes because I hear some people say it'd be funny, like I hear like the fans of the coming they'd be like, you look like an older version of so and so, and they'd be funny, like they just don't know that they're really looking at this artist reimulating me. You know, they know you mean that they're like a younger version of me, is what you're trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you've been doing this shit for I mean dog years at this point, Like I think I just told you. I think the first time we worked I DJed for you at a show randomly was maybe like ten years ago, nine years ago, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've officially like been is a successful superstar artist for like ten years. I've been rapping like the TSF things starting like twenty thirteen. I blew up twenty fourteen. It's twenty twenty four right now. Yeah, that's a full decade like on paper, but you know, the battle in the fight for the success it has been allowed lifelong journey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think about like, you know, so many people have came to Houston and gotten and you know there's guys like Drake giving back to Houston a lot, and like Mad made it a point you out of his way to kind of like still be there for Houston, show up, do events, and you know, but I just feel like Houston is like one of them markets that's kind of like the Bay Area in California, where so many people have like taken from it, but for whatever reason, the credit has never really necessarily like attributed to it as much as it should be.
Speaker 1: I feel that it's a it's like a fifty fifty stake and responsibility for that truth like which that is one hundred percent the truth of like the the legacy and the lineage of Houston has been appropriated and uh recycled without Houston getting the recognition and the flowers or the opportunities that come from the ideas and the culture and the instance of Houston. But I I blame fifty percent of the responsibility of that on the industry. I blame the other fifty percent on the city of Houston, Texas, because we have become more of a consumers market than a seller's market. And that's not the original, that's not the origin of Texas sound, not even just Houston, Texas as a whole. We're known for being independent artists, whole sellers of coming from by these CDs out the trunk, you know what I'm saying, Self distributed, self distributed selling US.
Speaker 3: Wrap a lot records.
Speaker 4: What do we chop a lot of.
Speaker 1: Records, A solemn markers, a screw up click workers, switcher house, swave house.
Speaker 4: It goes on and on, dope house, it goes on and on.
Speaker 1: All of these are independent, millionaire, multimillionaire record labels and distributions, so.
Speaker 4: So South distributions. I can just keep going on.
Speaker 1: It's uh so so many different pillars in the state of Texas that have been even in DSR, and that nothing just cut them.
Speaker 3: Off the dsorry. Remember DSR, right, So.
Speaker 1: It's so many different Texas pillars who have been independent and made mellions and millions of dollars nothing less than six figures high, six figures a year off of being independent and representing, being engulfed and like overly loving and appreciating our sound. The Internet kind of fucked it up. The Internet broke that up. Like people from the Bay will never get out of enjoying and representing the cultures and the fruits of Bay Area ways like the hairstyles having a duct tail or the long dread, something like that if one part of the Bay, if we're doing this in sact that we're gonna do this in Vallet ho. If we're doing this vlayo, then we're gonna do this in Oakland, right, you know what I mean? Versus to where in Texas is like if and before I get thuggling to the point when these their styles or these lingos way up talking way of dressing, whatever they y'all do this Bay Area shit, when it hits the internet and the Internet doesn't necessarily agree with it or feel like like like that's cool, like they was like that shit look weird, that shit lane that ship, then the Bay Area is not gonna not continue to act the way that they act because it doesn't fit in with y'all. It doesn't fit in with the white people addressing in New Orleans or the whiteople dressing in New York with the drill saying y'all don't know Debay doesn't give a fuck about that.
Speaker 4: The Bay is going to be the bait.
Speaker 1: If we this, and we this, and if we you know what I'm saying, whatever we own pimping, whatever style of music that we own, they own it.
Speaker 4: Versus to whereas in Texas, like you have a.
Speaker 1: Large amount of our community that wants to fit in with what they see on the internet more or less than continue to create and be indifferent on the Internet and own and own your identity. Like when you go to Florida, they own their identity. The gold teeth, the dunk cars, all of dressing, the weak hairstyles, the the Haitian culture, like all of this ship is things that empowers the culture and empowers their music. It empowers their their economy as well, because there's certain essence and things that you have to go to their market to buy if you want it done correctly. So it's like with Houston, if you want to correct I stock grill permanent in your mouth, You're gonna come to Houston. If you're a rap artist and you want your teeth to look and you want to compete with the teeth that's going around in the world and the jury that's going around the world and not look like you you spent less money or got some bullshit, then you're gonna go to Texas and you're gonna go to the right people. That's the best they're doing it. Plug Geo Johenna Dane, you know what I'm saying. So it's the when it comes to the essays of music and screwed and chop culture or dressing a certain way that that represents.
Speaker 3: Even the cars.
Speaker 4: The cars.
Speaker 1: I was like, even we think about that in the last decade, Softwalker is the only Houston, Texas rapper to have swinkers on this car and vocalize and then publicizes to the world, I'm the only nigga that did that.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it is interesting to think that's weird because when I was like, obviously shot to Paul Wall and all those guys like that was like the first time I ever saw those fucking rims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and salute the Powerwall, Like, the legends are legend, like Jones slimped our legends. They keep the fruits of our culture, you know what I'm saying, dump like and people face prominent, they keep it like existing, they keep it like you know what I'm saying to the forefront, we're talking about the younger generation. The younger generation and the current generation is who plants the seeds to the future. So if the people that's between the ages of.
Speaker 4: Thirty five to twenty five is not.
Speaker 1: Doing it, did that mean that the people's from the ages from twenty five to fifteen are not going to want to do it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying because between fifteen and twenty five, these are the young adults who are on the TikTok, who own all the toucial media platforms. They playing sports, they still in high school, they're still in middle school. So whatever information they downloading it to their brain that represents they city and they culture. They're going on the internet and making a thriving force. That's why the drill scene has lasted so long, because it's not about the rappers that running around shooting each other and dancing and fighting and representing the hoods. It's about these children that we see on the internet constantly programming our brains with these dances, constantly programming our brains with these skits and these tiktoks. And then it goes global. Now we got people weigh in the UK making drill music and drill dances and altering what's the biggest wave of style in New York.
Speaker 4: So therefore.
Speaker 1: You don't see how that creates money, and it creates wealth, and it creates an identity, and it creates a respect factor in the music industry where the companies and the powers that be when they want to utilize that sound in a commercial because it's going to bring sales, it's going to bring engagement that if they want to utilize the settings or one of the stadiums in your city, they still have to incorporate the music scene and the culture that's in that city within those events. Houston missed out on that for a ten year span while we were still having like huge events happening in the city.
Speaker 4: We had Super Bowls, we had.
Speaker 1: All Star Games, We've had NCAA tournaments final fours. We've had all of these different things and go on in the State of Texas along with our annual stuff like the Rodeo. Rodeo lives exactly said, you know about this type of shit, but none of the ten fifteen young dominant artists from the state of Texas are ever involved in these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I thought it was interesting. Like obviously don't know the politics of the Houston Rodeo. It's huge for people who don't know. The Houston Rodeo is probably the biggest annual event in Houston, period period.
Speaker 1: It's at the Football Stadium absolutely all weekend long. It's no it's such it's a month it's a month long event. But the main the main ship the week shows is a weekend or two. It's like a weekend or two, Like it's like a country weekend. But you're still gonna have some some some good souls thinking all this good r and b artists and stuff like this, Like you will have some other artists who not necessarily rappers, but they make like alternative music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being that part. And then the next weekend.
Speaker 1: Is the rapper Like recently it's too it's a rap weekend and it's like a singing weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say recently because like obviously when we're thinking of like rodeos, you're thinking like country music, fucking rednecks whatever, right, right, But it's like very much a part of Texas culture.
Speaker 3: That's ranches all over Texas, Like it is what it is for.
Speaker 1: Sure, Like I grew up and riding horses in my hood and you write where you're riding a horse, you will see a Lamborghini or Porsche Ferrari or Rose Royce drop right past.
Speaker 4: This is part of the culture, just a part.
Speaker 2: Of the life that But like I know, recently, was it bun be that put together?
Speaker 1: Like the Yeah, for the last four or five years, be been like like maybe three years four years just.
Speaker 2: Putting together like the All star teeah yeah, yeah, who's who? I think Drake came out of the last one. Yes, this last one, I know ot came out, which was big for him.
Speaker 1: Shout ou yeah te that was that was the That was like a little ray of sunshine for us.
Speaker 4: Like why was it gonna say, like, how do you feel about it? Though? Could you ask you about Houston?
Speaker 1: No, just the the the rodeo and the line up and stuff.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought I thought it was dope because I mean, look like I remember when I think the first time I'd seen Bunby doing it, at least to my peripherals, because I just start I watched Yellowstone, that show with Kevin Costner, so I started pay attention to rodeo shit, so so like not this not this last time at the time before because I was telling my wife.
Speaker 5: I was like, yo, low key, like we should go to the fucking rodeo because we're watching Yellowstone and ship you know, and uh And I was like, yo, bun Bee's putting together a fucking lineup and it was like the h Town All Stars and they was like everybody was that.
Speaker 3: I thought it was dope.
Speaker 2: But I think that, like, it's funny that you said what you said earlier, right, because, like I said, I'm a big like Scarface is one of my goats.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I love Scarface. I love the switch of House movement. I loved all that shit, all the color changing and click shit when I was a kid. I used to sell those mixtapes at high school and shit. And it's funny that, like some of the biggest artists, I always forget, not necessarily I always forget, but when I'm talking about Houston artists, I always forget to mention the biggest artists from Houston. Does that make sense because it's not necessarily like the front of their imagery or branding. So like, you know, we'll talk about Houston artists all the time, and I'll be like, yo, max O Cream and fucking ot and and you know, Payso pay So or Saltwalk or whatever. I always forget, like, oh shit, don Toller's from fucking Houston.
Speaker 3: Is that Megan's from Houston?
Speaker 4: You know, we don't have.
Speaker 2: Travis is from Houston, you know. And this is a guy who's has done astral World in town and.
Speaker 1: Is working these people at the Rodeo that's fair, or any of these people at the rodeo, or any of these artists performing at the road, any of the last ten artists that you just named, except for one.
Speaker 4: Lt that's real. That's weird.
Speaker 1: But love and respect to bun Bee and everything that he does for Houston in the state of Texas. And it's probably some things that's out of his hand, out of his control. But at the end of the day, if you was to compare that to will, what you would say is the.
Speaker 4: Summer Jam in New York.
Speaker 1: If you was to compare that to a the Birthday bash in Atlanta, you.
Speaker 2: Could say, the who's who of any of those artists from those cities. They would never They've already been there and done.
Speaker 1: They were never in the history of niggadom. They were never in the history of music allowed these type of events to go on and not have the young artist were talking about this, right, I don't.
Speaker 2: Care If forty one Jen Carter and Kyle Rich and those guys just this summer.
Speaker 1: Jam, okay, then forty one mess mess exactly.
Speaker 4: That shit right there.
Speaker 1: That's what makes sense, that's what keeps there, that's what keeps them at the top of media. That's what keeps them at the top of gatekeeping. That's what makes it to where when the artist blows up, you have to touch the New York market, you have to touch the California market, because they understand recycling the power of their generations. We don't have that right because we have so many people that wants to hold hold the gate when and all you're doing is you're making us obsolete to the rest of the competition around the world.
Speaker 4: Around the world.
Speaker 1: It does not make sense to have a rolling loud. Just what you're basically just saying is that our Houston Rodeo is to the equivalent of a rolling loud a Coach Eeller birthday bash. These type of events where it's going to be sixty seventy thousand people in the arena, why would you not and up these sixty thousand people. Seventy percent of these people are within the age group of the artists that are the existing artists right now, from thirty to twenty five years, from through thirty, from their thirties to their twenties. None of the performing artists are in the thirties in their twenties, though every performing artist is in their forties or their fifties. True, that's to say that's a problem, that's weird, that doesn't make sense that I've talk just period though, But it goes bigger than the I'm not trying to make like this whole interview about no for sure, about the what is it called again, the rodeo? Right, that's why the rodeo is not It's important to the to the older people, but it's not that important to the youth in Texas. It's not as important and powerful as it could be. And there would be other events that would come circling around that as well, because then the world will see, Oh, it makes sense for rolland Loud to come to Texas.
Speaker 4: It makes sense for us to make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there should be a Rolling lou Texas.
Speaker 1: That will make no sense. We're talking about the third fourth. We're talking about the third biggest state, fourth biggest city, third biggest state, fourth biggest.
Speaker 2: City, the second biggest state, right, isn't it Alaska in Texas?
Speaker 4: It's the other one. I think it's New York.
Speaker 3: I've you were talking about land masks.
Speaker 1: No land masks, we number two. You know what I'm saying that on all scales which were Trump and ship is when you you add about population, we're number four, uh Houston in America by population, we number four by land mass, were number two.
Speaker 4: By state, we're number three.
Speaker 1: So it's like you know what I mean, and you know, uh, if you look at the just just the demographic of everything, we got two of them. We probably have one of the biggest sports markets in America period. We have every team that you can imagine period. We have all of the basketball teams in three multiple out of one.
Speaker 3: State, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro, like, just make it make sense. We have all the exactly so how can y'all not create the lucrativeness and the funds and the finances off of bringing concerts and our in our state.
Speaker 4: That doesn't make sense. It's to be huge, immensive.
Speaker 1: Concerts in the state of Texas with all of the big artists from outside of Texas and the artists inside of Texas. We don't get those moments because it's not enough trick, it's not enough traction coming from the state.
Speaker 4: They don't see.
Speaker 1: Enough concerts and enough venues and enough heard ticket sales within the state.
Speaker 3: Do you think Travis tried to do.
Speaker 4: It with Astro did. I ain't never tried to do it. He did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta give it to Travis. Travis is the only person that did. There's like me and Travis is like that's why we like the god like legends that we is. Like, no matter what, the screw cannot take shit away from Travis because at every different level did Travis reach, he comes back and do something great for the city. So it's like, you can't take that from bro, Like, no, ma, sure what. And I'm one of them people that be like behind closed doors on his ass about this shit, like that's our relationship.
Speaker 3: I would like to see I see.
Speaker 2: I just feel like there's like this crazy moment in Texas hip hop happening where you know, right now two of the Freshmans are from.
Speaker 3: State something three three OT and who else?
Speaker 4: Four bats?
Speaker 3: Four bats?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ship, you see what I'm saying, That type of ship that pissed me out like this, there's just stop it right.
Speaker 4: There, That's what I'm trying to say. It's ship like that.
Speaker 1: You should know without a shoutou of a doubt off the rip four batses from Texas.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But to be fair, he hasn't done a ton of media.
Speaker 4: He's done enough.
Speaker 1: He's done way more than even though the way he know, the way he came out, the way he blew up, he blew up on from the block, from the block said that the man was from that is every time that he was on there from the block, showed that he blew up on his street. If you go to here from the block performance, the gall the barrier, the border that's around it, it shows Strawberry Street, Dallas with.
Speaker 4: The woo Texas. It's not enough.
Speaker 1: Texas is not putting enough emphasis on Texas.
Speaker 4: We're not We're not grasping this.
Speaker 1: This this character and this artist is saying, that's another representation of us postalone, that's another riveration of us. So we will see big extra club, big ex of plug Toss Walker and in Mexican ot shoving it down your throat, were shoving the Texas like you Texas mother.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Yeah, no, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And that's and that's for every artist should be doing it, not just like this is our co community. The fans, the people should support it. They should support the slow of shit. They should support all Texas music listen to. They should wane to even the promoters and the promoters in the club being used and like that. They got to stop trying to underpay. Like I'm one of the few artists. I get paid what I want to get paid, whatever I get, even if I'm going to an event or a place in my city, I'm getting twenty five thirty thousand, fifteen thousand. If I'm just doing some walk through shit around the world and getting paid twenty five thirty thousand, whatever. But it's so many people in the city and part of promoters try to make the attempt to undercharge or underpay. You know what I'm saying, and I know that everybody else that's what they're getting. That's why you don't even see our super duper stars making a Stallion and Travis Scott doing events and parties in the city a lot, because the city don't want to pay them what they deserve, so they have the coming do events on their own. Coming Atlanta exactly. Atlanta in New York is not gonna allow that. California is not gonna allow that. Once Blue Faces blue Face, we're paying him, Kendrick is Kendrick, We're paying him once? Why gus Y g we're paying him when uh the little baby is a little baby. We're paying him whoever it is, whoever in Atlanta, we're paying him. Who the new nigga that is singing, just do it, just making all the singing songs. Uh, yes, I don't know about names that he got. A he just popped up on the internet with all the red cars, the tile nigga hunh nah, he's from Atlanta, about the new Atlanta harderst bro. I forget about name he got the twenty two times I see him on in and all the time. I just don't know about name like that because I'm you know what I'm saying. But regardless, they're supporting this man. The nigga they be singing. He like the Atlanta. He finna be. He on his way to be in Atlanta, Rod Wave. He's doing a great job. Whoever the nigga is, y'all know him talking about he's doing a great job. And he got he got to pop that ten red cars rapped up. He just did a concern everybody in the city show up.
Speaker 4: Who the fuck is he talking about? What's his nigga name? Bro? He just gonna come onuncho.
Speaker 1: I forget who he did the concert with somebody, very successful tour. He said, he's doing great, he's doing good, but it's a compiny. He's making great music, yes, good image, yes, but it's a combination of his city in his state.
Speaker 4: It's pushing him. We are pushing him Florida.
Speaker 1: They're gonna push Kodak, They're gonna push whoever is that who we is having.
Speaker 4: My young nigga is doing his thing right now.
Speaker 1: Uh, Simmy, Like, whoever is the nigga that's that's emerging, that state and that city is gonna push that.
Speaker 4: We love this culture, we love this sound. We don't care how different.
Speaker 1: Even though even let's talk about this kid. This kid is a perfect example in the embodiment of what I'm trying to explain, when you have home court advantage of your city and your state supporting what you do. I don't know this kid name either, but you knows that's going to the Jewish kid rapper that's from Florida. I never knew what the his name was.
Speaker 3: Culture that bop culture kid.
Speaker 4: Look how he is dissected.
Speaker 1: I don't I have to say it like this, but just black culture, even though he's he's of it. Like just because he white and me Jewish, that don't change nothing. You are up the culture. You are proving that you're not opposer like you really this is your lifestyle. But marketing wise, as a product, we're talking about business from a business standpoint. He made his module off of black culture and re emulated it and still kept I'm a white Jewish kid involved. Yeah, he's still winning the hat comple that you see Jewish. You see now how I broke it down to you. That's coming together and making sense.
Speaker 3: It's like the little things that like, hey, what I am is in.
Speaker 4: Your face, and that's what matters. I try.
Speaker 1: I think wicks like a Florida person, So death for everybody in Florida. There's like why he rapping like us? And he got the he got the hasties in the videos with him, these hors everyday friends, and now this video, this is who I genuinely be with. I share the hairstyle, i share the rap style, but I'm different. I'm white and I'm Jewish, but I'm not gonna act like I'm not white and I'm not Jewish. And it's the beauty of all of these different greens.
Speaker 2: I mean, big Ax's first hit record, that's the platinum bit y'all from Texas from Texas?
Speaker 1: Like what as simple as that, But that's what I'm saying. It takes OT.
Speaker 2: The songs called Johnny Dang and Paul Wall's on it, Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Understand?
Speaker 1: But understand if like me, Big X and OT all us was able to like explain the same shit, like we all are kings and guards and superstars in Texas. But the way we all loved and appreciated outside of Texas versus Texas by the powers they be the fans too, but the fans are not always in the position. Where the fans powers come at is the streaming, the post and the play and the representation of us being them like a sports team.
Speaker 2: And you've always done a good job of like bringing up your crew. Obviously shout to pay So, pay So and Sauceman and all those guys. But you know, I think that the two people were talking about OT doing the same thing with Drodi and shout out to the Sixers, Shout out to two big as.
Speaker 1: We're doing our job, the all them good great artist Hard Hard the other brother that's with us.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Young Hood. Uh the freestyle for like twenty minutes on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his other artist, his name's young Hood. I was doing something. I call him he Fey.
Speaker 1: I know him like before, he's hardy been around, but he been like I did a song feature with him years ago, like good great artists. My point is is that it's a problem that so many Texas artists who bring up these great groups of artists, who bring out these these these coalitions of artists, these record labels of artists. It's very rare, like this is probably gonna be one of the first times in a second that were starting on the second decade period, Like after me being who I've been in the rap game and opening this door, like I'll open these doors for these people. Me and say cheeze TV try to say cheese together, we created what Texas is today. Like that's what I shout of it out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But he's got his label too, I know he signed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's doing a great job. Saun Cotton is that boy him? But again, like I was saying, like it's.
Speaker 4: Be the Pac manage we signed you, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the fact that all of these not just the superstars, the best friends supposed to be household names, like how these other cities and the other cities both. It would be a main artist friend that ain't even a rapper. He getting shout outs from these other big rappers on songs, he getting endorsements, he uh he in the he's in the other artist videos that's from another city. Why their main artists is not there? All of this shit matters product placement. This is what programs the brain. This is what programs the brain to see who is who and who's not, Who's famous, who should I be following?
Speaker 4: Who should I like?
Speaker 1: And to be honest, it's enough Texas superstars and artists for us to do all this shit on our own, but everybody got to put that bullshit in their egos aside.
Speaker 2: Just like hell of women that are doing and ken of man as though I think Lieber Joe Lee's from Texas.
Speaker 4: So look this on.
Speaker 1: I said, I love when you bring up all these people. Name when you which is all tasted superstar? Now tell me the songs and videos that we all got together. Right, where's the kender Man song with Little Kiki uh Sus Walker? And I don't fucking know kirk up maxing no Tea Kirk like just pid Like if you go to another city and state, it's you could go grab just one artist, like you can go grab a fucking Jadie Kiss and then grab all the new artists that they out of did a song together and they didn't mix it up.
Speaker 3: With the kiss has been on. Griselda Ship really ship, I mean.
Speaker 1: And I spice she gonna come straight out, Oh I'm fresh man telling over him.
Speaker 4: This person on this person.
Speaker 1: Like they they is passing the ball and then they shooting a video. Then they going to the radio and they pressing the radio. From both ends. We got the label pressing the radio. We got the young community artists pressing the radio. We got the O G artist pressing the radio. So therefore we get the result. That's all I'm saying is this in in Texas, there's like a huge flaw in its fifty percent of the artists and the people dis in position the powers. The promoter is the radios all that shit, and then the other fifty percent is the fans and the supporters because they take the like they type the motor, they they taped the wheel power in a fight out the artists they can't tape the fight.
Speaker 4: Out of me because I'm a god.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm I'm him with music or not with music, and there'd be a lot of young artists that then lift the trail.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like too, Like I think what's dope about Texas is there's been guys like you, guys like Trade the Truths, guys like Bud b who have like at the very least, just been very instrumental to like there are leaders coming out of Texas like whether or not, like you know, the stuff is going on that we're talking about is happening or not. At the very least, there is like, Yo, if you're in fucking La and you're going to Texas, there's like two or three people you're like, well, I gotta fucking see what sauce Walk is on, or I gotta go tap in with Trade with Trade A, or you know, I got to go fucking go to Trilburger or some shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like this pillows, it's pillars in the city. You know what I'm saying, People that you're gonna fuck with them or space with it. If you if you coming to the town and you just know what I'm saying. You're trying to be all the way green light, you check in and just be with the people. You gonna come to JAYL. You're gonna come to Sauce. You canna come there, Prince, I gotta say, Prince, you gotta say j You're gonna go to us t yourself. You're gonna go to rapp a lot, you know what I'm saying. But on some coming through the city in and join the city in, you feel me like going to uh like landmark places of landmark artists and all of those we ought to trades, the zeros, the key key bun b. You know what I'm saying. Everybody is there, everybody play. We're from a city full of legends, you know what I'm saying. And I love all the legends that we have in our city. It's just I feel like we all should do more, Like we all could do more.
Speaker 4: We all should do more.
Speaker 1: And I'm not like the same way how I say what they shouldn't do And as much as I do, like I do a lot, but I still try to do more. That's why I got the saucepect, is why I bring all the young niggas together I'm bringing the rappers from out of town with the young niggas again. I'm bringing these niggas in their studio session.
Speaker 4: They ain't got nothing to do with it, you know. For sure. I'm just getting ready together.
Speaker 1: Doing whatever I can to make everybody. You know what I'm saying, resty potential.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I feel like we just need more of it. But you talk to me, man, because want ship to talk about.
Speaker 3: Then for sure there's tons. I'm sure they're Uh.
Speaker 2: The one thing that I always appreciated about Texas is I remember the first time there was like something. It might have been an MTV video or something, but when Slim Thug came out, he said he was already platinum.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 2: He was right, he was sold a million, he was living at that he was living.
Speaker 3: He was doing big, big ship before we even knew who he was.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say I feel the same way about you because I remember seeing videos of you and I would be like, Yo, how's this guy so fucking rich rich like Jesus, And this is not like recently, this is like eight nine years ago, Like Yo, this guy saw squaking, got ship moveing.
Speaker 4: I'm on a ball of shit.
Speaker 2: And and the other thing that you I want to break down because like there's rap hustling. When you're an independent artist and you know how to kind of you're a fucking all time great rap hustler.
Speaker 4: I gotta be like top two. I really think I'm the number one bro.
Speaker 2: When I tell you that you've you've DM so like like you're like break down the rap hustle in general, because I've had you.
Speaker 4: I put it to you like this, like okay for number one.
Speaker 1: Like what I've always felt like is that rappers or like people in position of power with social media presences that use their social media they look at their social media platform like their baby mama's vagina, like I cannot share this with the world, like this is my yeah.
Speaker 3: This is my esthetics. I don't want to mess up my social media.
Speaker 4: On social media aesthetic in it. I look at my social media page like Walmart.
Speaker 1: This is a place of digital business, a place of digital real estate.
Speaker 4: Excuse me that I have.
Speaker 1: A fluent flow of customers going in and out of it every second of the day.
Speaker 4: Now, the amount of traffic.
Speaker 1: That I have going through this digital real estate that is determined by the amount of activity and the amount of marketing, promotion and lights and special shit that I put on my location. But at the same token, if I can make the same money that I would make doing a concert or the same money that I would make selling albums by letting a thousand of my customers give me.
Speaker 4: Five hundred dollars for a service.
Speaker 1: Deck in their mind, this service is worth two thousand dollars, three thousand dollars. But I'm still talking about letting a thousand people give me five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: What would that service be. That's an example, a verse or a repost, A repost okay.
Speaker 4: Or me shout or not me.
Speaker 1: It's because then it's level too, because like some of this shit I'm doing for forty fifty thirty thousand.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When when it came to monopolizing and optimized and it's like, Okay, I don't have to get this part like I do. I do a whole song with this person for twenty five thousand. Okay, you pay me twelve five for the song, twelve five for the video, and then you do sales too. All I'm doing says not that that's what I'm saying, this is how we get into the tiers of the rap hustles, like we get it to the tiers of the rap hustle. Okay, that's just doing the song and the video with you. Then it's the you want the problem of it. Okay, you want the primary artists? You want to fuck you are a primary artist. That's another price. I'm a cook of the song, just on the g that we are in independent. But then you want to put it on my YouTube. That's another three thousand and twenty five hundred to put it on my YouTube channel. You can put it on your YouTube channel. You want me to post it on my main page. You won't post it on my story. I posted on my main page. It's another five thousand. You want to post on my story, that's twenty five hundred. You know what I'm saying. It's all the different levels. But then that's that's me doing a whole song with you're shooting a whole video. I might charge you ten whatever. You might want to do a package to do a multiple multitude of the songs. But instead of doing all of that work, I can make the same fifty grand by just charging one thousand people five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying, And of course of thirty days, and the.
Speaker 1: Course of of course of thirty sixty days, I done.
Speaker 4: Just made.
Speaker 1: Something that took two minutes of my time to something that I'm gonna repost for a shoot that I like for free, and I'm gonna get this person in marketing a funny video that I like on Instagram for free. I'm gonna repost it to get some laughs and to talk about it in my DM with my friends or somebody say an affirmation of some fucking quote that you think it's so important, and you're gonna repost that the shittest information. I could be reposting somebody else's business idea and get paid twelve hundred, fifteen hundred, two thousand dollars, And then I can do that one thousand times because I'm getting thirty thousand likes fifty thousand likes. If I can get fifty thousand likes twenty five thousand reshares on the video, I could make two three four thousand people give me five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: For sure. I'm not aiming at.
Speaker 1: Getting two three thousand people to get me thirty thousand, forty thousand.
Speaker 4: I just want you hundred dollars. I'm still making millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Right If I get ty thousand people to give me five thousand dollars in the course of a year, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Then now you multiply that by doing multiple artists.
Speaker 3: And then the other thing is is like element, here's one huddle. I'm in this city tapping. If you need a.
Speaker 1: Diverse city, you need the verse, you need promo, what you need to your party. You need me to come to your store. You want me to listen to your music. This shit go deep to just constentation or listening to music. You want me to listen to your song. Brother, I will not listen to your song on my own person on the song. But if you want me to listen to your song, give you my personal opinion on what you should do. Bactually, I'm being a consultant thirty three thousand dollars, thirty three thousand dollars, but I'm sity there with your smoke and blount which toll, listen to your song? Tell you what I FaceTime whatever, FaceTime video. All of these are different properties that can get sold because Jesus running it up. I can sit up Hell with my motherfucker phone in my hand, bob my head. This ain't even a real I'm not even listening to your song. I'm bobbing my head. I sell you the video of me boy my head for four thousand dollars. You could put your song on three different version of it is. I can send you three different angles, three different shirt songs. I'm just bobbing my head.
Speaker 4: Now. You just throw to your music sound on top of you know what I'm saying, right, that's crazy? How can I ever run out of millions of dollars? When I understand?
Speaker 3: I want to get into.
Speaker 2: How from your perspective, and we won't get into why your perspective matters in this field, but you know, when I was growing up, we had a track in my town of Phoenix on Van Buren in which there was always it was where you went, there was holes on the street. I want to know, from your perspective, being in Texas and you know, living the life that you've lived, how did the Internet and only fans change what we know as the.
Speaker 1: UH it's a red box for the exotic industry? Is Hulu for the exotic industry is because.
Speaker 3: You still have tracks everywhere, Like you go to Figure.
Speaker 1: And there's women that's checks all around the world. But like I said, with anything and life levels. So just like in a double game, you got selling little crack rocks, you got people that are selling half of zips. You got people that are selling megatons and using planes and jets marijuana. You there was a point of time where fucking Burner, who is just a regular trapper and.
Speaker 3: Rapper, and now he's now he's on the cover for US.
Speaker 1: Now he's on the cover of for US as being a fucking businessman and genius entrepreneur through cannabinoids in cannabis.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: So I felt that not even about what I felt, because before I felt this was was already happening without my power or control. I'm just not an idiot that wasn't going to evolve with the timing. If everybody's playing PlayStation five and Xbox and they seeing the maximum graphics and they getting the maximum download and gameplay, why would.
Speaker 4: You still play a fucking game before?
Speaker 1: Why would you still be on the sixty four Now you're still taking the risk of your game breaking your game overheating motherfucking cords busting with all the orders of problems, with the way of.
Speaker 2: The old way of doing something, came with an old way of problems exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't got I'm on a whole another level of life as a human being, not just a lot more usual of the game. I have a lot more to lose. I have a lot more knowledge and information. So it doesn't even make first the first level of this. It doesn't make sense for me to have people that I'm associated with walking up and down the street and doing that, because that's already the low tier of this game that my mind has already passed. That you got this girl walking up and down the street for four five hundred dollars two three thousand dollars, bro, I'm putting this girl in the air conditioning for twenty or thirty it did. That was a level that I succeeded. That was a strip club. Once I succeeded, they ended went to the internet. Now we're talking the same thing that we're talking about with the Instagram promotions, and now we're talking about pictures.
Speaker 4: There's no physical contact.
Speaker 1: So now these these women who are my girlfriends, the people that I'm associated with now you're putting them in a position where they keeping all of their dignity, keeping all of their sanity. They they they leave their house, they don't have to leave their house. They don't have to be touched and talk to anybody or deal with anybody, have no physical and comes with any other man besides you or who who they personally choose that they want to be around.
Speaker 4: If you really think about it, you saving these people.
Speaker 1: You give and it's something that they want to do because at the end of the day, is I could make the same money that my body has to physically move and make actions to make by just taking pictures and editing it and then posting it.
Speaker 4: I've hit the Eureka mark.
Speaker 1: I've I've cracked the cold of life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't even have to do give a lap dance anymore.
Speaker 1: Exactly why would you want, Like, think about all the things that the girl had to go to drive to work, have a gun on her to protect herself, leaving and going to work, about the drive, locker room drama, care locker room drama, fighting the club. The managers want this, they want this potent. All of these are real. Added this dude's on cod This dude is drunk. This dude got too aggressive in or did in the back, the back room or on the stage, and.
Speaker 3: When they're standing feet away from a fight, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever, get hit? What abouttle? It touts you inappropriately?
Speaker 1: Now you're putting all of these things up here, and that's just the strip club.
Speaker 4: We ain't talking about being out on the streets.
Speaker 3: Now, that's just the club.
Speaker 4: That's just the club.
Speaker 1: You saying that that makes more sense or it's more feasible than and then's that's another thing to about, Like I said, levels, the level of beauty or the level of women that you are dealing with, or the woman that beauty that the woman possesses herself, or how much investment does she put in herself, whether it's financially going to the gym, dying right, all of those things.
Speaker 3: Matter matter because your best bet might be the strip club.
Speaker 1: Right, But don't get it twisted. There's a niche for everything. They got, the women on there making money, ugly women making money, ages. The Internet has a space and a place for everybody.
Speaker 3: So it's the day shift.
Speaker 1: So so my whole, my, my, my whole perspective of how I felt about it is like, the goal of.
Speaker 4: Life is to work smarter and not harder.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure you love being the DJ and and something that you might still do from time to time because it's a passion of something that you love in y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's but like you said, it's smarter, not harder. That's why I had bought a club. I'm like, man, why I trying to do good? I bej for two grand in the night? If I could stay at home and make that money just from the crib, you know.
Speaker 4: Why why be a DJ on the radio station?
Speaker 1: It's like, why that be my number one main source of income when I can go home and set up my own setup and sell my opinions and my visions to the entire world and get paid off that well was.
Speaker 3: It going to say for you?
Speaker 2: Because you know, there's like when you manage girls on only fans. The benefit of that is you have your network because you you have a very successful onlyfan. Unfortunately, I have seen your dick many times on accident, not on purpose. I never sought it out.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's a part of the It's a part of the game. You know.
Speaker 2: On porn Hub, you'll click on something and then there was one time I'm watching Pornhub and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, man, I did my thing.
Speaker 3: I was like, there is that?
Speaker 4: And I had to google.
Speaker 2: I said, Sauce Walker, I just take you like this, this motherfucker right here Exhibit A.
Speaker 1: Because you want to know why. Because I come from a place where niggas go to jail for doing this. Ship, I've been doing my whole life, and niggas don't come home for doing the shit that I've been Ship. I've grown up around and expanding my hard life and fucking bitches and taking pictures of my dick and sending it to hold.
Speaker 4: I've been doing that shit for free stock and middle school.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck would I be ashamed and fright to do it on the fucking camera because I care about what somebody else who gives it. I don't give a fuck about your opinion. I probably beat you up. You probably not a gangster. You probably are not a better pee than me. I don't just regular elite just game. You have not accomplised. You have not checked the traps that I've trapped A checked at one time. Bro, You've never seen nine hundred thousand dollars at one time in one day and I've done it multiple multiple times. Bro likes the money that I've made and the things that I've done in this world and still having my fucking freedom and my sanity. Nigga, I kissed the ground that I walk on every day, and I would be a damn fool to go to jail or it's already everything that I do with risk doing getting on these motherfucker platforms and talking about my passes. Why I'm okay to talk about that because this is my past, because I have the only fan. You know how many years I didn't do interviews because I knew how deep out in the game I was in.
Speaker 4: No, you didn't.
Speaker 1: You know You've been trying to get me everybody. But I know what I want to ask me. I know what you'll want to talk about amongst the beef and the shit I had going on. Then that's gonna be the next thing I want to ask about, which I already know that. So at the end of the day, I had to make one hundred percent in fact sure that I'm so far away from my past and that lifestyle and that I've converted it over to something legal and legitimate to where I can feel comfortable to speak on my past and what I did and what I've been through and what was what's the cost that I was there because I come out of hole pussing. My mama was a hole. My mama was the game. My uncle was p sixteens. You know what I'm saying. I was born in this shit. My daddy was an athlete. It wasn't meant for me to be an athlete, but it was meant for me to be an entertainer.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: My daddy was a was a football player in a wrestling Uh he wrestled, Yeah, my daddy.
Speaker 3: Like I'm a diehard wrestling Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Ye see, my daddy never made it to that.
Speaker 3: But still but Texas is India route to say.
Speaker 1: That's why you know how they say tim and Peace himself that the applet on fall too far from the tree.
Speaker 4: Like I'm an independent legend. I just have the Internet. Now. Did you watch the Weapon of.
Speaker 2: The movie about the Vaughan Erics, about the family of the brothers who like are all from They're all from like Dallas and Houston and they ended up for us crazy great wrestling movies about Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I never seen it. But Texas has a huge independent wrestling scene. This ship out that and my dad was like dominant in that space. He made it to the w W from the w w E. But on it's like a side person like you never was like he no, that's still, that's still. He never was no funster. He never was on the video game. He know, we never was. But you know, I'm saying, you just got to clear that ship because when you say my daddy was a wrestling mofuckers automate, think, oh.
Speaker 4: This nigga was rich's whole life. How could he come from? No? There was First of all, First of all, you where did the money come from?
Speaker 1: Honda? I got this trying to cut you off, but look, you just explain it to these people. Where does the fucking money come from? When you a wrestler. It comes from being on motherfucker Walmart with the toys on the on the stands. It comes from having t shirts, it comes from being on the video games. It comes to me, you know, w Wrestle Inia and and all of them, the chapers, letters and chairs.
Speaker 4: My daddy ain't never did none of that.
Speaker 1: Ship everybody else on to come up, y'all, never played my dad in the video game. You never went to Waldmart seeing my daddy on the shirt. You never and everybody watching this show, you all have been a wrestling fan at some point in your life. You never seen whose house Walker Dady was. My daddy ain't Booker t It ain't Mark Henry, ain't none of them niggas. My dad name is Al rays Walker. My daddy really whoop all of them niggas. But the point that I'm making is is that my daddy was inspiring wrestler. He was inspiring businessman, entrepreneur, but he did not make it till the top because motherfucker's hated on him about his difference and a lot of people stole my daddy style too. My daddy had a very unique style, is how he dressed and how he It's like some like one of the biggest wrestlers to ever live, like, stole my daddy complete image. But I'd be wanting him to tell that story, like I don't because I already going through this shit.
Speaker 4: My sevnigges. I think I'm crazy with my daddy.
Speaker 1: I really got to prof of that shit, like he got to put for videos and they was all because he had his chance, he had the time he was around that shit. But the point that I'm making is that like I grew up a special type of way, so my mind is already throwed out and fucked up. So it's like I just knew and understand, like, Okay, if there's the opportunity for me to utilize the Internet, utilize video, film, photography, pictures, to stop taking the risk and the chances that I was taking to make money, the same way how I used it with my rap career, because I chose to do it the hard route, not get a record deal, not go through the major labels. It's the same thing with the game, if you choosing to not take the sleazy way out that a lot of six teams do, a lot of players take. That's why I'm a different level than them, because they have no fucking integrity.
Speaker 4: They would let.
Speaker 1: A woman do anything, and they would do fuck with any type of woman for some bullshit As money. I don't need a bitch to make no money. I'm the money a bitch need me. I've never needed a bitch. I've never lost a woman that I wanted to keep. You know what I'm saying, I'm the prize, not her. So at the end of the day, when you have that that that alpha male mentality, you have a certain level of principles and certain level of respect factor about yourself. That what he thinks that it's through disrespectful. He thinks it's not playing not disrespectful to begin on camera and fucking bitch on camera when nigga be and fucking holes and taking pictures with hose and fucking hose your whole life, it's a it's a regular street nigga. I don't think it's I can't even say on this microphone the things that people do in this game that I don't agree with and that I will never do and I will never be au and they and they do it front and center, you know what I'm saying. So with me understanding that fuck with somebody opinion is how they feel about getting on the only fans of doing the only fans. This is the smartest way out. This is the most strategical, smartest, safest way out. Because you can't say neither per party doing this, only fans force each other to do it.
Speaker 4: We both on camera, fucking yep. You can't say I forced to do.
Speaker 2: And only fans makes you upload all kinds of forms, and.
Speaker 1: It's everything in needed necessary to protect your safety and still make the money. Why the fuck would you not do that for sure? So therefore, you want this girl to be trashed. You want this girl to be filtered and scumming, or if you want her, you want this guy that only got twenty five hundred dollars or thirty three hundred, four hundred, two hundred dollars to be having an intimacy with this girl that you that you be.
Speaker 4: You smoke weed with this girl.
Speaker 1: You sitting cars and hang around this girl that don't make if you have the ability to to take this girl and put on pictures and posters and credit cards and motherfuckering lighter leash lighters and ship like that and make quadjupiit the amount of money that she was.
Speaker 4: Making doing this other shit.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna do it just because of the opinions of some niggas because you're shiny, see, because of your pride.
Speaker 4: Because your pride. No, it'sin't even about pride.
Speaker 1: It's about the motherfucker's worried about the opinions of other niggas, other players. It's like it's like if Steph Curry ketter about the opinion of everybody else saying that he shot too many three?
Speaker 3: You shoot too many three? How the games beat it? Yeah, repeat it, repeat the game.
Speaker 4: Revent the game.
Speaker 1: It's like you mad at James Twyton for the step back, and they did they changed.
Speaker 4: That's that's and that's that's.
Speaker 1: That's despicable, that's horrible. Like, that's that's not fair, that's book. Don't be mad at somebody who has the intelligence and.
Speaker 4: To find a loophole.
Speaker 3: I read change, didn't read.
Speaker 1: Don't be mad at me because you did not read, You did not study, you did not analyze, You did not look at all of the motherfucker constentuousies of this game that we both are playing.
Speaker 4: And what are the proceeds? What are the.
Speaker 1: Pros and the consequences? What are the cons what are the pros? You didn't look at that and you didn't take a deep dive into it because you just was about making a couple of dollars and being accepted by some other niggas. I already know I'm greater than these niggas before even come and get in y'all ship. The average P, the average P and the every person of the game want to be a rapper, right, the average P, the average that the average person is in any form of the streets want to be a celebrity. The average d boy want to be a rap, or the average P want to be a rap. For the average whole want to be a model. The average like, let's be fucking real. All these people wish if they was fucking six six and coun dump and run fast and be an athlete or a football player or after the musical mind, the creativity, the willingness that I don't give a fuck nature to be a YouTube personality, whatever it is. Everybody wish they had star power. If you did not wish you had star popper, why the fuck do you like stars?
Speaker 4: You? Why do you worship us?
Speaker 1: Why do you sit up at twenty four hours a day while these platforms even exist? You could be motherfucker learning about science. You could be learning about health. You could be learning platforms. Yeah, you could learning how guns wear. You be learning about the financial, financial literacy. It's all other types of shit that you could be filling your brain up with. And y'all want to fill your brain with entertainment because you want to be entertainment. You want to you want to reflect what you like. You are what you eat, You are what you wear. You wouldn't wear a shirt you are. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Same shit.
Speaker 1: I can't say what you said. You're not gonna wear leticious. Let's just say this a known evil. You can't even say that because people what search with serial killers on it and people accept.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people wearing wild Days come on like people wearing all ship.
Speaker 1: All this contradictive. But that's why I don't give a fuck. That's why I live in my own world, live in my own reality, in my own video game. I don't give a fuck nobody thinking about how I do it, what I do, make more money than me or do better than me, and what I do. And also I have the option to be both. Y'a don't even have the option to be both. You're forced to be a sixteen, You forced to be a three or four, You forced to be a travel for I was forced to be those at a period of time. And I got out the game the point and I'm still I beat the game, I'm still using the game. I beat the game and still playing with it the same way. Burner doing I just made the game legal and boom, I'm a genius.
Speaker 4: Don't be mad at me because you're still a food.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me how many projects you have on DSPs?
Speaker 1: Do you have myself or like as a tall together own like if I go to my own.
Speaker 3: Yours and then the TSF.
Speaker 4: Okay, So my catalog I probably have maybe like.
Speaker 1: It's between twenty seven and thirty albums or something like that, and the ten in the ten year span from the Sauce Twins to Sauce Walker, I have between twenty seven thirty albums almost and especially but by the end of this year is gonna be for sure full thirty. It might be a full thirty, and I mean it's kind of I just know for shure it's somewhere. What about just as as the collective as the label I probably own, I don't know, maybe uh, maybe one hundred and twenty one hundred and fifty projects like albums because like all of my friends, I got fifty artists, fifty artists signed to my distribution in my record label. Ten of them are producers and they make beats and stuff and they still have in the they still have albums as well, like about this of work as well. And then I got forty some of our artists. It's a little bit over for it's a little bit over fifty three, but ten of producers and the other forty artists are like artists. And some of the artists that signed to me, people don't even know that they signed to me, or that they are autists, or that we have business with each other. But I still have in on their catalog. So if you incorporate everybody that's signed to me that have a fifty fifty split with their catalog on, I probably got like one hundred and fifty albums.
Speaker 4: One hundred and fifty albums.
Speaker 1: Would you say that if you look at that by songs, each album got like fifteen to twenty songs on it, So I probably own I don't know, two thousand and three thousand and four thousand songs.
Speaker 3: I have a follow up question for that, but I'm about to piss my pants.
Speaker 4: Can we can? I tell you break?
Speaker 2: It's break, I'll be back to your catalog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, the catalog. Shit.
Speaker 2: Well, I had a question though about the catalog because you said you said we got we got the vast number. Recently you linked up with Empire, and I'm wonder were in like because obviously when you when you link with the company like Empire, it's a distribution situation, it's label services, but it's still being independent. But what was the timing for you to like make the decision to kind of link up with a guy like Ghazi and bring what you got going on in Huson and TSF together, what's going on in the Bay Area Empire.
Speaker 1: It's a fun story because guys have been trying to sign me since the beginning of my career. It was just I was doing business with people at the time who just didn't see fit for us to do business together.
Speaker 4: And at the time.
Speaker 1: I've always had control over my career, but I was trying to allow people to have management and have opinions and things of that like that, and it just it never worked out for us in the beginning. And when I finally found distribution, it was before God, I found a distribution on my own, without guys that having any or empirement anything doing a part of it. I found I found distribution in California when I was hanging with Famous Dicks. I met this guy named Wayne and I started working with Correct Music vide right, and.
Speaker 3: The guys who scraped the internet.
Speaker 1: They made me million, They made me a more of a millionaire. I can't. I can never take that from Create, like d made me a multia.
Speaker 2: I'm saying them, dudes don't have to scrape the internet for money, like money that's out there that don'tbody.
Speaker 4: Know even this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I first got would Create, just like eight years ago, and they like, you know, they fell to my whole catalog and went throughout my YouTube videos and all them, just the bodies of work that I own that I allowed them to facilitate, and they came back with like eighty rax or some shit like that.
Speaker 3: You didn't even know what was out there.
Speaker 1: For I ain't even know that was out there, and like, yeah, you know, from what you're looking at right now, you could be making somewhere between eighty two, one hundred and ten thousand dollars a month just right now.
Speaker 4: And that was like eight years ago. So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got would Create, I brought I brought my whole label over to Create, and I left my catalog there, like but I still have probably like a sixteen or thirteen or twelve album catalog. That's not with Create too, that's with tune Core. That was like from the very super getting at premature, premature to yourself stuff, you know what I'm saying. So when I got to Create, I start making nothing less than five to six figures a month for the rest of my life. From that point from seven years ago, wow, every month, every twenty fifty every month, I've been getting a six figure to seven I mean a five figure to six figure check and that could be anywhere from sixty thousand to two hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: I've never gotten no more.
Speaker 1: Than two hundred thousand so far, Like crazy, My goal is to get like a quarter million a month. So every point I'm making them, yeah, independent, it's just off YouTube videos and songs is on the shit. So like if someone uses your song on a YouTube vide pay and to use my name right if you use my artist's name, if you drop a video right now you put payso name in it, I'm getting paid off of it pays.
Speaker 4: So getting paid off of it, that's just period.
Speaker 1: It's like a it's like a nil deal name likeness and it's the same ship anything that's associated with my name, even in YouTube.
Speaker 4: Even in the Instagram videos.
Speaker 1: Like when I go vi all on Instagram and then then go over to YouTube, I get paid for it and create just you know what I'm saying, they open that door to like just really make me my record AB with me and my friends an actual company, an actual business to every single of my friends and associates and counterparts on my record AB. But I'll get a check on the twenty fifth every month, Like well, domn gotta call me or ask me or we don't argue about like of course, we still got to do business. And you know what I'm saying, filter shit out of consolidate shit, make it smaller, or like do audits on our shop just to make sure everything correct. But like you know what I'm saying, all of my friends, if you dropping music and you're shooting videos, then you making money. We all getting checked. You don't have to do a concert to get paid. You don't don't have to perform or do a feature or you know what I'm saying, You don't have to be on these festivals to get paid. You getting paid ten bands if my eight bands, if it's my twelve thirteen, fourteen thousand a month. You know what I'm saying like some of my lowest tier artists getting six thousand a month.
Speaker 4: Crazy, You know what, I'm saying this on some cool.
Speaker 3: Shit that's so obviously create was great for you, That was great.
Speaker 1: So when now when you talk about the Empire shit, it only made sense for me to sign a deal of any sort with any company. That was only only if they was going to allow me to not bring my catalog with.
Speaker 2: Me because most companies, so you got a catalog like you, They're like, yo, we're gonna need to bring that catalog.
Speaker 1: Period if you want some millions of dollars from us, if you want us to do business.
Speaker 2: Because if whatever we do together don't work, the catalog is still going to bringing that bread we're gonna recoup long term.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't go in for that because that's not to me. That's not fair business and music when you.
Speaker 3: Probably had nothing to do with what I did back then.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but y'all want to eat and.
Speaker 1: I was with you, if I want a motherfucking NCAA championship with UCLA, they had nothing to do with before I came to the Raptors. And then if when I played for the Raptors, I went to the playoffs with them. This many years, I sold this many jerseys, we won one championship.
Speaker 3: Got you to do I get traded the Blazers.
Speaker 4: Has nothing to do with me going to the Blazers.
Speaker 1: Brother, y'all shouldn't own what I've done at the Raptors and what I did that you you u c la just for me to play for the the what you said the team you said Blazer Blazers.
Speaker 4: Me to play for the Blazers. That don't make sense done so.
Speaker 1: In reality, Empire was the only It was a few of them that Connor respected it with Empire like guys that he actually respected my business mind, he respected my business module and he he he respected the numbers that I'm able to pull up put up on my own without a company, without resources, without an engine, without a machine, without the being serviced correctly, I'm still creating. I'm generating six figures of income every month with your annually on my own. So much is annually I'm generating millions of dollars. I'm annually every toil much, I'm generating millions of dollars and then not a small one, like a nice amount. So if I can do that for myself without having all of these weapons that y'all have at Bay, would I why would me and you just not to build a new neighborhood together. Why don't we just build a new catalog together. Because I'm willing to give you that work. I'm willing to give you five ten, seven, eight nine albums. If you willing to pay for these albums and put me in a position in and give them the label services and the opportunities that they need to work and the attention that they needed to thrive, then I can do the same catalog I've created for myself. I can create that for you. I'm only I signed to the Empire a year ago. So I was like, I was just turning thirty three, you know what I'm saying. I was thirty two turning thirty three, and now I'm thirty three turning.
Speaker 4: Thirty four right now.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm still at a great position in my career. I'm in my prime. I'm young, I'm stilling, you know what I'm saying. Some of my best biggest artists had their biggest hits from Jiji, The Charge, The dogph Ross, Lwayne, This is this is they golden eras in their thirties. You know what I'm saying, they the initial stage of the of their careers in their twenties. But most of those guys really career started at late twenties, really thirties to be real. Now we're living in a new generation where it ever starts in their teens in they twenties and shit like that, right, but.
Speaker 2: Not for sure, not, I just think I just thought it was interesting. So I was like, yo, like, if you're an independent juggernaut, Gouds, he's an independent juggernaut, and I'm a.
Speaker 4: Small empire kind of like I'm nowhere near with empire.
Speaker 3: Right, But but TSF is a very small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a small indie major.
Speaker 1: Like well, I got a staff, a back office, I got two commercial places of business, two compounds where my company is ran and facilitated. And you know, guys, it was just the only person who was like, you know what, I see what you got going on.
Speaker 4: I respect it, and I'm willing to fund it.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to give you more and more finances, more weapons, and I don't want to own your catalog. If you feel comfortable at one place at a period of time where you're willing for me to give you x y Z man the millions of dollars for your catalog to bring it over here, that we can do that. But I kind of, you know, like really made it clear with him. I just don't want to sell my cattle. I just want to live off of Well, that's something I can go to getting whatever, going to life.
Speaker 4: I can live out there forever. I think.
Speaker 2: I tell people, it's like, obviously, depending on what that catalog number is, certain people been getting like twelve x what their catalogs worth. I ain't mad at it if it's like, yo, two hundred million dollars, you know that's crazy.
Speaker 4: But still like for me.
Speaker 2: It's like but but like you said, it's like it's like that long money.
Speaker 4: It's like, we're humans, bro. People go through shit.
Speaker 1: We get in trouble, we go to jail, we wrecked cars, family get sick, family, Mamaee called Mamanee house, auntie, little cousin, just graduated. Business ideas, opportunity, spending, habits, having fun, drugs, just whatever you like to do. Investing all of this shit takes away from finance. It takes away from your liquor cash, It takes away from your capital. Having a catalog that you are in the green and you don't owe anybody recruitment. That's like you own a Chick fil A two three four Chick fil Ais or you own some Walmart. So soon hard dealerships to something after all the bills is paid your And this is the thing with the music shit too. It feels like it's all profit because you Ben did the work. I Ben did the music. I been shot those videos, I been did the mixing, the master I've been released these projects that shit, been paid for it, but I'm still getting paid for it right now.
Speaker 4: It's like owning the movie company. It's it's a huge difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I don't have to famous TV show goes into syndication. You're gonna get us.
Speaker 1: Syndicated your risk forever. Whoever the fuck owns Fresh Prince of Bell Level Martin any of these type of shows will smith. We don't know if they did the correct business where they have a grandfather clause where they still getting paid. But those properties are still making brand new money in twenty twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, the same way it was making the ninety five, if not more. Because syndication didn't exist, you couldn't have the same property exists. And what you have to realize is that the Hulu is his own universe.
Speaker 4: Instagram is his own universe.
Speaker 1: It's people that use tiktoks that don't use instagrams, wother use face the same thing as people that I like Amazon prompt I don't like Hulu. These are all different universes. It's to the Boys, great show, right. I love the Boys, homelanders Homelander. He's crazy and the fast dude. Homelander is a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: The greatest greatest villain ever. Like, he's up there.
Speaker 1: I think Omni Man got him, Omni Man from I think Omni Man got him.
Speaker 4: But I like, I definitely like Homelander.
Speaker 3: But Prime got the two Villains zone.
Speaker 4: You ain't lying, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you got people who are like I like what I like and I just want to watch this talk about wrestling when w W was WWF.
Speaker 4: You have people.
Speaker 1: That exactly exactly. So if you have the blessing type of property that's a streaming property means that it makes an infinite amount of money. You never have to resupply it with water. You have to resupply these water bottles, food. You have to resupply agriculture with a streaming property. Once it's there, it's making the same money as water, food, oil, and gas. But you don't have to rep we don't have to replenish it.
Speaker 4: It's just there. It's streaming.
Speaker 1: So if you have something that does well there, you're making money there forever, no matter what you're doing. That's why we're doing this right here, because once you upload it and you put it out there, over there forever forever. So when you own your catalog, you own your music, you are in that space. You're in that spectrum of people who live a lifestyle of like a person that's won the lottery or something and you chose to do it cash.
Speaker 3: Out, but you get that that bread every month.
Speaker 4: Got a fat ass check.
Speaker 1: So that means I can never go bro I mean I could whatever amount of money that you get, let's just say you get three hundred thousand dollars a month for the rest of your life, you can spend the entire three hundred thousand dollars down another three that's impt like that doesn't that's crazy, it's crazy, but that's what owning your catalog as an independent artist is like, if you're successful, for sure, you're getting a guaranteed ninety thousande twenty one fifty one forty one hundred and twenty five thousand guaranteed every month. I can flush a hundred TI And this has nothing to do with all the extra money I make. And I'm getting two hundred eighty one ninety But this I had nothing to do when I'm going to get twenty thousand out of here for this song, this show, I'm getting eight thousand for this post. I'm getting ten thousand away these clothes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's like it's like, at the end of the day, the streaming is one thing, but if you think you're just gonna drop one album, like.
Speaker 2: You got the numbers, so you got the catalog to where it all makes sense.
Speaker 3: But like you gotta you have.
Speaker 4: To use the mute compound interest. You have to put the work.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to, and you have to once you put the work in, you also have to understand you have to use the music as a vehicle for monetization on all of the fronts because you're really selling a brand, You're not selling your music.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting because I feel like early on you, at least from a fans perspective, I feel like somebody who's not from Texas, someone who wasn't like all the way plugged in with what you were doing. I feel like when you would pop up on my algorithm, it would be usually for negative stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it used to be used to be that would like be my thriving forces controverrass.
Speaker 3: And it was always controversy.
Speaker 2: I wasn't an initiating but I was gonna say, do you feel like there was a negative aura when your name would get brought up that you you had to deal with.
Speaker 1: Absolutely without a shot of a doubt. I am the guy that beat the black ball. I'm the black nigga that came out balling.
Speaker 3: I mean, shit, that's a bar.
Speaker 1: They threw the black ball at me and I came out blackballing.
Speaker 3: Would you said, the industry trying to blackball you.
Speaker 4: Whoever threw the ball it missed?
Speaker 1: It was an actual thing though, whoever threw the ball and it missed, That's all I'm saying. And but that comes through having catlike legility, matrix like reflexes, and extremuous work at any missive amount of talent and understanding the splematics of what I'm going against, the strategy, the game plan had making the money buying the calls.
Speaker 4: Like you know what I mean, I understood.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like, I think back to you doing the BT site for two years ago. That's about two years all right.
Speaker 4: I think so at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was like the first time I was like, oh, ship like coming.
Speaker 3: The powers that be are finally And the crazy part about it.
Speaker 4: Was and that was before Empire too.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was the funny part about that, and not to laugh at anybody situation, but the fact that BT did not come on have the wherewithal to know that they put you on that they knew what they was doing, that they put you on that beat.
Speaker 4: Nah, hell no, I'm finna clear the era. No, they knew what they was doing.
Speaker 1: When I first got the it was it was it was young Thugs hot listen brother. When I first got the email, they sent us a Biggie Smalls beat. Everybody was supposed to be on a Biggie Smalls beat. But I never confirmed that I was going to do it. Okay, you know what I'm saying, because you know they was they was they was doing right by all. I said like this, I don't know if I can say this point, but basically, they they gave blessings to all the artists that was a part of the freestyles, right, and I was like, I was like the last I was the absolute last person that they added on. But they they was really pushing for me to be on there the whole time. But they know how to contact me. So when they finally got into contact with me, they already had a particular blessing that I there couldn't disagree with, and they was like really pressing for me to get on it because they heard the ghetto.
Speaker 4: Goys for freestyle stuff.
Speaker 1: I've been doing it, Like, man, this would be a good thing for you to do, and we know you do good on New York Beat. So we got this Biggie Smalls beat, so that we're gonna we give you. I give you a couple days of pressice I think like a week a week ahead of the time they have. I gave the pressures, but they've been trying to contact me. When I sent signed the contract and everything was solidified, and I sent them the contract bait and I'm gonna do it. Next day, they sent the pushing P beat.
Speaker 3: He was pushing P That's what it was.
Speaker 1: The next day, Yeah, when I like, we had been talking about this the whole time, and then sent the Biggie beat. And you have to understand this, it's five at this of course, the decapitation, mutilation, decampitation. But they made all thirty of those artists that went freestyle that year get on that one beat just for me.
Speaker 4: Just to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Well, I was gonna say, like, uh, you know you you had a very huge feud with those guys for some years now.
Speaker 4: I don always not bad on none of these guys.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, it feels like you're obviously very much I'm too rich, bro.
Speaker 3: You know we kind of discussed earlier. You have a lot to lose and.
Speaker 4: Disappointment about it.
Speaker 1: It's just like I made it, bro Like, And at the end of the day, I stood ten tolls on every situation I ever been in. Ain't nobody ever played at me, Ain't nobody ever shot at me, Ain't nobody ever did nothing to me in this music industry that you know what I'm saying. The questions my character me ain't nobody. I stood ten tolls. Anytime any rawbread attempts, anything ever of any sort, I come out on top and I don't even have I don't even have them type of situations happened to me. It be about other people I'm around. The point blame, period, is that I stood behind my legacy. I stood behind my respect. I stood behind my work at it and everything that I achieved than obtaining this game.
Speaker 4: I did everything I could, blood sweating tis to keep that.
Speaker 1: So when it comes to the end result fact that like where we are now, it's a thing of people just under in respect the fact of what I've been able to accomplish the way I did it. They know I took the long while. They know I didn't take no short cause they know.
Speaker 3: People were taking credit for shit that you did, words that.
Speaker 1: You come on. They know people stole my style, they know people stole my image. I used to fight and argue over that shit, but it's like now it's to the point where I've done enough accomplishments. My accomplishments are different. My accomplished is are not these platinum pleques on the wild. My accomplishments are not the awards and shit like that are being on the choice that people like you know use on the stats margin to compare the two. My my status is being a multi mean and independent owning state, owning my catalog, on having fifteen all this, I mean fifty all the time of my shit, fifteen quarter million dollar calls and up, the accumulating the biggest level features that the rap industry has, the artist accumulating the biggest co signs that the rap game have, the artist independently being on major platforms, major major features, as myself is like the BT Awards, the No Jump whatever, just whatever I do, just in like the biggest period. You know what I'm saying, the Billboard Awards, all the shit that I've done in life doing this independently, you know what I'm saying. Accumulating over a billion streams is a multitude independently.
Speaker 4: It's crazy people respect me for that, you know what I'm saying and being.
Speaker 1: Then you gotta think how many rappers they came out in twenty and fourteen, twenty and thirteen that if they call and they got platinum records, if they called you right now ask for an interview, you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Be interested in doing it. Depends on who it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, maybe right, but I'm saying I love that era of music. But right, but you're right. I mean, look, if if the longevity, if the click value is not there, you're just doing it for a nostalgic just for the nostalgia the section. I appreciated you a period of time as artists, and I want to be on my shoulder to to to dissect your brain, to ask you some questions that I personally want to know that I feel that if youwers want to know. But as far as my minium algorithm and engagement to your views, you're gonna pick artists who it makes sense, you know what I'm saying. And a lot of artists because some of them it was because of their music, but a lot of them is because they may pour business business decisions early on in their career. They're not able to make a second breath, like they say in sports, I got my second breath.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know the one guy I always think about it, I was like rich Homi Kwan. He got in that fucked up record deal. He couldn't drop music for all those years, and then it was like by the you know, he was one of the ones, you know what I'm saying, but the artists so a lot of your beat, Like I wonder like you kind of seeing what someone like Thug is going through because you guys had a very serious slime.
Speaker 1: Even though I don't fuck with slime and I don't fuck with the mentality of slim shit, but free young Thug.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to say I don't like slim. I'm splack.
Speaker 1: I don't like the mentality of and behavior of back doing your friends, back doing your potner, because that's really what slim means, the slimy behavior slam somebody out, that's just the fuck out of bullshit.
Speaker 4: Like we we real niggas, we were men, and us as leaders, we play a.
Speaker 1: Duty and a responsibility as influencers to what the people that look up to us think it's cool and think it's respectable or think it's honorable in the in whatever society that you want to look at it, whether it's just normal human beings of men, or whether it's the streets, whether it's the hood, whatever, I don't fuck with the slim ship and look and just so happens, Young Thud got slimmed out by some of his own friends in.
Speaker 4: The courtroom crazy because artists own.
Speaker 1: Artists, people that you change their lives, people that you you you you made money for them and their families, and they don't have the dignity and the integrity to stand in the courtroom and and stay solid on whatever y'all caught. Codes and mores is for all of y'all's freedom, and if all I have to lose your freedom together to keep that, you know what I'm saying at Bay and then come out and do it again like baby somebody and his friends or whoever. And that's that's what comes. That's what comes with that lifestyle. That's what comes with the choices that we make. That's what comes with the brotherhood and the solitude.
Speaker 4: Of any uh.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you call it, but a league of men. It doesn't matter if you're the alpha five brotherhoods, a brotherhood, a coalition, a business. We have rules, we have we have a belief system, you know what I mean. So to me, I feel like the slime mentality. It's basically just boils down to me over everybody. You know what I'm saying, I'll do whatever, I'll do anything, backstabbing and within my power to make sure that I come out on top of whoever I think is weak of honorable. And I think some of the most week as people are the people that pray on the week and that's what that's what the slanneship really mean. But just as a as a person and as all that, like why man now life, Like none of these rappers ever did nothing to me. I never gonna allow nobody to do nothing to me. I move or something type of way.
Speaker 3: You don't see anybody incarcerated.
Speaker 4: And at the end of the day, what I'm saying so sad.
Speaker 3: It's sad to see like damn everybody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like the most famous ones, the one who ain't who ain't saying ship.
Speaker 4: You know, and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's about structuring order amongst the brotherhood that you have. If y'all don't, if you don't have discipline, order amongst your brotherhood, and everybody just we all getting money or we all we all rying for each other, but.
Speaker 4: You gotta.
Speaker 1: Well, when she gets real, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. And that's the thing about it. She always get real, even when it's going well always you always have signs. They don't they don't lead with an iron fist correcting these signs. Y'all not fighting each other, y'all not addressing issues when something got stolen and y'all not addressing it.
Speaker 4: Rumors that you heard, we heard you said this and this and that.
Speaker 1: So now we're fin to hold a meeting and everybody, Finn, come circle up, and we're fin the whole court for what we heard you did was wrong when you put a little talking to this girl or whatever. And then if whatever we feel this is wrong, it's gonna be a disciplined action behind that.
Speaker 4: As brothers.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna hurt you like you're not finna take your life, but none of that. But it's gonna be some disciplined action amongst us as men. Just like with a job, you get, you get fired, you get viol you get a violation, you get administrative leave, you get a dock on your pay. It's a penalty for fucking up. So it's the same thing amongst us as men and the League of Gentlemen. Thereir penalties for sucking up. And if you don't execute and stand on all those principles when things get real and they get shaky, and you're gonna have a bunch of people with shaky legs on you that's gonna turn on you no matter how many times you feed their child. I mean, how many times you gave their mama cars in medicine, gave them a career, gave them a career. And that's that's fucking disgusting, just being honest. If because how they say no man owes another man anything initially, and that also plays for the man who's who is the leader in that circle, young thug, then owe them people nothing. I don't owe you a rap career. I don't owe you a song. I don't owe you a feature. I don't owe you jurry money called free clodes from a lot of people that want to They want to give me this stuff. They don't want to give it to you. They want to give this stuff to me for what I'm doing, how hard I'm working. I'm choosing to share this with you. I'm choosing to give it to you because I genuinely fuck with you. I like you, I want you around me. Then, when it comes to whatever goes on as far as protecting each other, protecting each other lives, that's what comes to being a soldier in the warrior, That's what comes to being a human. If any sort of success, you got to get security.
Speaker 4: You have to protect yourself.
Speaker 1: You have to think of enemies people who want to That's animal nature and a jungle.
Speaker 4: People hunt each other.
Speaker 1: Animals hunt each other to be the most dominant dominant animal in the safari. So that should not be a castigu to see or a point or reason for a person and feel like, well, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Switch on you when it gets real or we get.
Speaker 1: In trouble, because I felt like I was doing this and this and that for you in the streets were all doing We all taking sacrifices and chances for each other.
Speaker 4: All are taking chances for each other.
Speaker 2: And it's and at the end of the day, with that situation, obviously a big music in the price you know, it's like huge, Yes, it's like what I made.
Speaker 4: Everybody a millionaire music.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a huge deal fu having the catalog and doing what they did it. They did it that way. See, this is one thing about me. I'm a realist. I never hate. I'm not no hater, bro, I'm real like I'm I'm me, I'm gonna be a god rich superstar, and as long as I'm on this earth, I'm gonna be Himan. Even after my life, I'm gonna be him. And I don't planning on going nowhere, no time soon. So I'm very happy with where I'm at. But at the end of the day, people always comparing contrast what I do or what other people do that either stole me a stall my style or like, you know what I'm saying, fun of me. All people that I get into it with and they success, and my sister what they crew and they and guess what we all meanings. We all medicines and says, and we all have been through things where we're getting in trouble. We gotta go through shit. But my people, we solid you know what I'm saying. We love each other a different type of love. It's not just for the cameras. It's not for the famous not to be saying words that we are we are we are we are Splash, we are Sauces, we are Slam. Now, this ship really means something to us and our heart and our soul. To be able to be a representation of this, to to have this on your skin, to be of this cloth, like there's something that it's a different honor and a different code in the streets that if you really are that, you would never want to tournish that, no matter what the other person done. You would never want to tornish your name and your legacy. You would never want to put smut on your name. You want to be an honorable man and this shit forever bro so for people to be with and to risk that and the relationship with with somebody like young thug who changed all that life, I feel empathy for him, you know what I'm saying regardss of whatever I had personally with him as a man. I don't wish jail on my worst enemy, you know what I'm saying, somebody who's my superdue worst enemy, Like he's never been my worst enemy.
Speaker 4: That's on raph.
Speaker 1: I never did an enemy, you know what I'm saying, physically, somebody who's my worst enemy or real life. I wish for you not to be on earth. I don't wish for you to be in jail, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's fair talk to me about Well, First of all, I just want to give you props because your la Leakers freestyle thank You was h incredible and it was just filled with so much game. You packed so much punch into that dog. That shit was crazy. I feel like recently, finally, because like you said, you were dropping those freestyles, I kind of caught the attention to B T and shit. But I feel like over the last like twenty four months or so, people have finally started to give your flowers and respect in terms of like your talent as a real top tier MC. Obviously you torn on the road with Griselda and Conway and those guys those I mean that Dan, just Damne. Your shit is fucking crazy. Do you feel like finally you're starting to get your flowers when it comes to just the tear of mcu are because you obviously care a lot about the craft of rapping, not just what it.
Speaker 4: Can bring you.
Speaker 1: Again, I hate to keep regurd just hating and saying the same shit like I'm just cut from a different cloth, Like I'm a nineties baby. I was born nineteen ninety, you know what I'm saying. June nineteen ninety, you know what I'm saying. So I grew up in an era, a tender era of hip hop where has style and flavor and individuality, and you know what I'm saying, more simple styles of music, but there were still captivating to the ear, to the audience. Starts to emerge, but lyricism is still important. Yes, lyricism is still still dominant my entire time of falling in love with hip hop and the way hip hop was given to me, even though I was giving hip hop through DJ Screw and slow the music and ship like that, which again is I don't want to say it's not punchlines driven, because it is. It's a huge amount of punch lines in our free style rap culture. But it's that's It's just not the main point. It's not the I feel like kind of like the real.
Speaker 3: Like if you're digging into out like it was really bun.
Speaker 1: Big Yeah, like bun Bee Chamellionaireire know what I'm saying, uh Ki Ki has some punchlines to poll while two you know what I'm saying, comeaning up punchlineord.
Speaker 4: But again, like I said.
Speaker 1: In the Houston music lineage, like even within the Screw culture, it's like different breakords and different tiers of how we segregate them.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, how we look at them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So where you to be honest, when you hear a huge amount of the lyrical structure and the lyrical capability that comes from tastes, It's in the pain music, you know what I'm saying, From the likes of the Zeros, the Jade Doll, bun Bees, guard Face, pim SPM, like you know what I mean. Like that, that's another huge part of Houston culture. And like I'm like the I'm like the Prodigy and the the mutant baby of all of that shit. Like I'm the best version of everything Houston was good at.
Speaker 4: I'm the best version of it.
Speaker 1: I'm my best lyricist without a question, and like the world been through that.
Speaker 4: But it was a combination.
Speaker 1: Of me overcoming the black ball and then also me being arrogant.
Speaker 4: You know, I was young. I was arrogant a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to do it, Like I was still in the streets a lot, you know what I'm saying. So a lot of publications I didn't want to come do with the interviews or I didn't want to do the free I said there earlier.
Speaker 4: A lot of shit. Sometimes I feel like I might talk too much.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to, you know what I'm saying, Younger, I ain't want to do some of the publications that I could have done the freestyles though I've been one through do a lot of the freestyles that I do now, but I just didn't have the same resources and that come that came over time, but people giving me my respect from getting it through other ways.
Speaker 4: So that's why I agree with you with a met percent. Like the reachs that.
Speaker 1: I have now with the higher platforms, it's not no. It's no platform in the world who not only doesn't know me but doesn't want to work with me now, and I have to.
Speaker 4: Go along route around viral and working hard to do that.
Speaker 1: But from a lyrical standpoint, like just be just me being honest with myself and the fans like just no Bush And you can go through my discography and see this shit. You can go through my my Sorry for the Sauce mixtapes that I was did. Sorry for the Sauce one, two, and three. I think I think I think I did three of them. It's time to do four now, so you have there. I'm one of the best rappers to ever come ever Pier.
Speaker 2: There was like whispers, I feel like, because you know, I'm pretty tight with a lot of the Griselda guys. Was there ever like a discussion of you doing an album with Griselda?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really was a few albums with Moselda, like and we still work together to this day.
Speaker 3: Because you on all Darringer beats for an album.
Speaker 4: No, I have, No, that's my album I have. You know that's coming out this year. That's happening. That's happened. That's happening.
Speaker 1: And I thought you saying like you're just blacking out on all every song, every song, and then it's all crazy about it is the album. It is two years old, like I did the album two years two years ago.
Speaker 4: This shop is supposed to been come out, and just going.
Speaker 1: Through all the process to release it because it's a sample, it's a sample.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's so crazy. I been did that ship.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, even when that album dropping, everybody going crazy of it, like it's still not gonna even reflect the lyrical capability that I have still, but it's great album and it's gonna do great. But I'm I just get better every day and I've been this good too, Like I've been rapping like ghetto gospel and punchlines like this. I'm a batter rapper, like I come from that. I come from batter rapping and freestyling, and like I stopped. I recorded my first song in the student Yeah, when I was six years old, nineteen ninety six. That's the first time I stood in the studio and in front of what like is with a headphone and a real booth, like I'm a feno.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So crazy because that freestyle you dropped, I just was like, Yo, so many people are finding out about Sauce for the first time off this freestyle. I love it though, And it's so crazy because you get like, there's a few freestyles that have come out of the last like four or five years that I felt like, like, Yo, if you just listen to that freestyle, you could really kind of like applicate somebody of your bars, to your life, to your person, man.
Speaker 4: And that's the type of rapper that I am. Like other type of artists.
Speaker 1: You could close your eyes and listen to my lyrics and you could see every single thing that I'm saying, like the most vivid narrarator to a book to a novel, Like, that's just the type of artist that I am, even in my fun music and my grip music and like the exciting shit. And that's I think that's been also one of the like the determining factors that people necessary they respected me as a lyricist as well as that I'm so versatile.
Speaker 4: So versatile, you can do anything, do anything.
Speaker 1: I do rep any style, any be any language, any BPM, Like it is nothing that I cannot do on the court as far as being an artist singing rap hormonized, It's nothing that.
Speaker 4: I can't do well, you know what I'm saying. So it's like.
Speaker 1: That's another thing that kind of take away from people just straight looking at me as a lyricist, because it's something you might you might catch the singing saucewalker on accident first. You might catch the dripping and the pippin saucewalker first. You might catch the street gang banging saucewalker first, you know what I'm saying, the slide music then, or you might catch the financial literacy and the mental wealth and wellness and ghetto gospel. Like it's so many different right angles that I mastered.
Speaker 2: Can you break down something you said in your freestyle that I've been seeing a lot of people talk about recently is how business lines of credit work. We're talking about you said, financial literacy. Give me the game on if you have an LLC, if you haven't corporation, how can you leverage a business line of credit?
Speaker 3: And what is that and how.
Speaker 2: Have you been able to kind of because I've seen a lot of people talking about that.
Speaker 4: It's like something that they're doing, like.
Speaker 3: Well, because it's not yours, because you say and you say.
Speaker 1: Use their money absolutely absolutely, And to be honest, I hated OPM an first.
Speaker 4: Other people's money.
Speaker 2: That's what they call it, right, And I feel like sometimes you get brainwashed it like now you do it yourself, David Ramsey, shit.
Speaker 1: Right like that you just so like I said, it's a divine battle. It's like good versus evils. Do it by yourself, be independent on everything. And then it's also uh not not to say that if you can't beat them, join them, but that everybody needs somebody. All the greatest companies in the world are not raned by a single person, that ran by a great team. Correct teamwork makes the dream work.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's like, even though it's like a car, bro a car ain't nothing but a bunch of tools and pieces of metal and fluid until a human being gets in that motherfucking operator. That's why they're trying to change it to autonomous vehicles that drive themselves. And even with that, without the car being connected to the grid and the internet and GPS and all of those service that costs, they're not gonna move itself.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It's the team.
Speaker 1: And guess with all of them components and the human and the car, it's like you could take one component out and it don't work. You take the wheel off, now all of that shit that we were just talking about, it don't work. Still off a fucking wheel a tire. So what I'm saying, so when I look at business from that aspect, it's like, Okay, damn yeah, it's great to be an owner and to be a self sufficient business or you know what I'm saying, soul proprietor owner or you know what I'm saying, business person, that's great, but you gotta have a team. You gotta let other people make money, you gotta let other people eat, you gotta do business with other people to expand. So now where you said from the business a business a line of credit. I didn't agree with that at first because it's like, so, what is that essentially a taking a loan. You're taking a loan out as you're taking the loan from your entity, calibrated to how much money that you're accumulating as a business.
Speaker 4: Right, that's what they.
Speaker 3: Because every business has credit, just like every human has credit.
Speaker 1: Right, So we're going off of the trust of how much money are you accumulating annually, which is that's a year, how much you're accumulating monthly, and then they give you a baseline of credit to okay, if your company is evaluated, it is so much and you when we look through your bank's sales, this is all the different transactions that you have to show us xyz amount of money. So therefore we feel that at the leverage of your business though, because you're putting this at the leverage of the credit of your business, right, so that we will give you fifty thousand dollars, we'll give you twenty thousand dollars, and then over a period amount of time at a probate rate, you're supposed to pay that fifty thousand dollars back. And when you pay that fifty thousand dollars back, they're going to give you an even bigger line of credit. So usually for most people, most people that have the common sense to go do this type of stuff, they already have already made five figures. Already, they already making twenty thirty fifty thousand dollars in some way, type or form. So now you show that in business that you can be a fucking barber and show that shit.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You can be a barber and.
Speaker 2: You're gonna use that barbiera like buy the barbershop or that whatever. It's the same thing with the he lock. If you have a home right you can pull out your bread. Let's say you want to go flip a property, y'all, I'm gonna pull out some bread from my house, pull out the pay it.
Speaker 1: Back it back, and then boom, Now own two properties or I sold a property, my house is paid for an app.
Speaker 3: And I made eighty thousand off the profit of the other one.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's the same. It's the same difference with business. And the thing about like you said, music is twelve x. Regular business is ten X. Digital abausicy digital business is twenty five X. So like if you're on the website or something that's five and an app that's twenty, you sell that to.
Speaker 3: Oh no, the app money is crazy twenty five.
Speaker 4: If you can hear twenty five, it's twenty five ks.
Speaker 1: If you said that's a Hinge fund investment fund, that's twenty fives.
Speaker 3: Are you fucking with crypto?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I had a bunch of money crypto, but I don't like it though. But I made money on XRP on some rap shit promo. I was on Ripple too, Ripple, That's why I made my money from Ripple.
Speaker 4: I had, I had a guy.
Speaker 3: It was like in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, twenty.
Speaker 4: Seventeen, twenty seven. I bought a Maybag off of that ship.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen, I had a guy. It spiked in December.
Speaker 1: Listen, I got in I had. I got in when it was like thirty cent.
Speaker 2: He got into crypto. He bought WILLI D's cord and lost his ass shot to the getto.
Speaker 4: I didn't see see. I got blessed. I didn't have to buy my coin.
Speaker 3: But you were early I was there too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't have to buy my coin.
Speaker 1: That's how I got my may back of twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen, whenever there was twenty eventeen. I had a guy x RP mayback right. I did a commercial about it and everything. I had a guy like you're saying, a rap hustle, shit, leverage in the rap hustle.
Speaker 3: Wow, someone someone hits you to plug the XRP ship boom.
Speaker 4: He had.
Speaker 1: He had a telegram class called Winter's Cloud. Oh shit, yeah, and he had like I think it was like I don't know when he met me. I think he had like eighty students or something, eighty students paying like five hundred dollars a month or some shit. Eighty students planing. He was making some cool little money yeah. Then and then he also was he was like a shark on the crypto shit, and he was like doing real good in crypto. He had like a lot of money in crypto, but he only wanted to pay me at crypto and I hated that shit. So I did the first commercial with him in crypto. I started up through cryptocount. We did forty thousand dollars for the commercial. The big old commercial for on talked about the crypto put out money on the internet and said about all this stuff if y'all can get on crypto XR people, but.
Speaker 4: Follow his class, his classes. We taught me how to do it.
Speaker 1: His class went from like he was theret a one hundred hundred students first commercial got him to like one hundred and fifty almost two hundred students, which return of investment a good all while.
Speaker 4: So then he wanted to do it monthly.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, bro, we're doing this shit monthly, Like I'm not with the crypto shit.
Speaker 4: You gotta pay me cash.
Speaker 1: Like I need cash, bro, Like I want money, So like, all right, fuck it, bro, I'm gonna get We're gonna do seven months, forty thousand a month for one commercial a month. So we did half of the year seven months, and then it went good. We end up doing the full year. So I made four hundred some thousand off of doing the commercials with him, right, but the first forty thousand.
Speaker 4: Then he gave me cripto, so I p right.
Speaker 1: That was when they were for four hundred, because listen, it was thirty cents.
Speaker 4: It was like up to like three bucks. I got I pulled out of a dollar.
Speaker 3: Oh but still I went.
Speaker 1: Crazy though, I went crazy, and then like I then like we did some some weird like we did some songs with him, like he wanted to dude, like you know, we were hustling. But he's a good guy. I love gotta love him to it's a good friend of mine, good friend of mine. But we like made him an x RP song and shit like that. So I gave like some crypto to my partners, and he gave me more crypto. He was like, yeah, we just start like spreading the sh around. But I pulled out when it was a dollar.
Speaker 3: I mean, you made money because it because it's spiked.
Speaker 1: And I turned forty thousand, and then you know how that shit go be going down up, So basically it went down to like thirty two, right twenty something, and then all of a sudden they just went.
Speaker 3: That ship's crazy.
Speaker 1: I went looking at the ship because you know how that shit goes. I got hooked up in one phone I only got I got the pass word and the coin base app on one phone I ould have then that lost the phone got to find Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a friend of mine, bro who lost his he had everything on a hard ledger. He had about thirty or forty grand on there and lost it.
Speaker 4: I got I gotta lucky, bro.
Speaker 2: They say there's like million, hundreds of millions of dollars of lost bitcoin for sure, floating.
Speaker 1: Into almost lost my phone hundred thousand. I just got lucky that I found the call my manager. I found the phone at my manager the house one day. Connected that one phone. Yes, connected to that one phone, bro. I found the phone. The screen was broke, fixing the phone the morning. But it was cool, though it was, it.
Speaker 4: Was some cool.
Speaker 2: I got to ask you, man, you know, I know you had a relationship with Dolph resting piece to Doph.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've been in like you were.
Speaker 2: In La you had that situation where it was around the time you recorded your freestyle the Guy, the Guy. Obviously there was a famous video of the blood on your shoes and all that shit. How when you see like you've been in those types of situations where you could have lost your life, you see friends who you're close with throughout the music industry losing your life. I'm sure people who we don't even know that are your friends from your hometown that have lost their life. How does that affect your mental because you're someone who's like out the fuck side, you know what I'm saying, very very accessible.
Speaker 4: You're a man of the people. But when you lose a.
Speaker 2: Guy like Dolf or you see what happens to Nipsey, you know these people who lost their life in their hometown, you know, does it make you second guess your approach to how you go outside, like moving around a certain way?
Speaker 4: I mean for.
Speaker 1: Number one, again, like everybody hometown in the city and state is different, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, how can I say this.
Speaker 1: I'm a person that believes in every ten years, you have to make an example for people to understand the respect that you.
Speaker 4: Demand as a human being.
Speaker 1: And I'm a person that I'm always gonna make sure that those examples have been made to gain my respect as a as a as a person. And I've done that way before this rap shit Like I grew up in gang wars, violence fights, going to jail, going to penitentiary, you know what I'm saying, fighting with shanks, And you know what I'm saying, a fucking fan putting a fan motor in.
Speaker 4: A sock and using it like a numbruck. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You get hit one time, yo, eye socker down there breaking come out like.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I've seen a different type of darkness, like regarded to all the OUI and the q shit and bubbos in my head like I'm a crack baby, Like I come from a different type of savagery. So my comfort, my comfort, and my peace is in the midst any abits of savagery. That's that's who feel the most comfortable around me. That's who I feel most comfortable around because we want them the same. And a lion knows a lion, a gorilla knows a gorilla, a bear knows a bear, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it feels like sometimes it's the goat or the fucking calf that comes out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: No, that's that's where.
Speaker 1: That's where again where I say, it's examples that got to be made, and there's good examples and bad examples.
Speaker 4: They got to be made.
Speaker 1: And we have to understand that nobody's bigger than the next person, you know what I'm saying. So just when you're a superstar and you somebody who's known in the position of power, you gotta give back as well. You have to give back charity, you gotta give back money, you gotta give back opportunities. You got to give bad clothes, food, the things that are nothing to you, or the things that you have an overabundance of, you have to give those things back. But just like you have to give that back, it's certain ass whoopings that you gotta give back as well. And a child without a ass whooping, or they don't know that you are a person that likes to kick ass, then they're gonna be rebellion to you and they're gonna do things to you that's insubordinate or this cause chaos because you don't apply order. I'm a person that I'm very very stern on applying order in my hometown, in somebody else town wherever I'm at. And that's why I'm people people who don't or people like when they say that shit about checking in, Like if you don't a person that don't check in or that don't fuck with gangsters and people, that's a person that's like minding you. When you go to the city state you not like that you're not or you coming or you're coming to this place with all of your resources and in lines of defense with you to basically try to it's not even the user word in truth. You want to visit this person land to do what you want to do in their land, but you can't be thinking that you're going to do this permanently and stay here without having some type of a mishap of confusion. And I'm a person that grew up in so much confusion, so much controversy, so much violence, that I just know how to weather then deal with it so well, because that's what my whole like, like my whole entire childhood, Like like you google this shit, like look me up. There's not nothing like my life, not a secret ex around Houston like Texas, like us. My entire life has been so riding around violence, and that's rather subsiding violence, engaging in violence, or you know, having the mental capacity and respect to talk and a situation that's very very dangerous where we all could lose our lives right now, but I understand how to make conversation and wags of war to what we both can leave and go home and see our families and gain the level of respective understanding for whatever the problem was and get to a resolution to their problem in the midst of water. And a lot of artists, a lot of people shy a right away from that. They don't want to deal with their hands on they that hear about it, or they know it's a problem, and they allow a problem to grow. I don't allow problems to grow. Problems have to be put your hand on the problem.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: If it's an ant bed, you have to get that ant bed out of your grass, or you need to build an.
Speaker 4: Ecosystem where you and ants can live together in peace and harmony.
Speaker 2: It is interesting because, as you know, everyone's moving to Texas right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you got all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's I love it. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Whether it's Dallas or Houston, it feels like or Austin, Austin's lit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love you. I love that everybody's coming to Texas.
Speaker 2: I like it's people don't want to pay taxes, man, and they want to.
Speaker 1: I don't know why people think you come in here, you're not gonna pay taxes, Like we have taxes.
Speaker 3: Don't got property taxes. Yeah, you ain't got state tax.
Speaker 4: No, we don't have a state tax.
Speaker 3: State tax.
Speaker 4: Thirty if you make some money to be in the state of California.
Speaker 2: Yes, so add that with your federal tax, you're giving up half your money.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know we don't have that's what well, I never thought about that. But when you talk about like property tax, and.
Speaker 3: That's why Elon's over there making tessels out there.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, all of Yeah, we got testlatle buildings everywhere, like huge ass tessela facilities everywhere all over the state of Texas for sure, Amazon.
Speaker 4: And all them this shit, Yo, I love it. Though it's more money.
Speaker 1: It's like, like I said, our economy raises, ecosystem raises, do everything raises when everybody from around the world comes and see how amazing of a place that Texas is and the opportunities that we could create and share together. But it's up to the people that's from Texas to to take a leading force in the leading hand and what's going on in the evolution of our state.
Speaker 3: How you feeling about the Rockets, Man, great young team.
Speaker 4: I think we got a.
Speaker 1: Great I think the Texas period we've got great teams like the Houston Texans.
Speaker 4: We got a great team. C J.
Speaker 1: Stroud, Uh they just signed, just got step fun Diz. We got a great sports team, you know what I'm saying. We got some good coaching.
Speaker 4: Now. I think the Houston Rockets a great team.
Speaker 1: Books uh Green Van Fleet saying sant Goon is a beast.
Speaker 4: He's my favorite one of all of them.
Speaker 1: The Sam the Center excuse me, Turkish motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: All right, that's that's our droger, that's our joker.
Speaker 1: Like I got you one of them Europeans, he's gonna be that boy. We got some good Dirk the Winskey down that we're cool. I like him being there. And then the Dallas Mavericks was just in the.
Speaker 3: Championship and the Rangers just want to.
Speaker 1: And the Rangers just won the world title right after the Houston Houston that shows won too. So like all of those spaces, Texas is doing great. That's why I be so passionate about the music part.
Speaker 4: We talked about.
Speaker 3: Man, I think I think right now Texas in good hands.
Speaker 1: No, we're doing great right now, but it's still more work than needs to be done.
Speaker 4: But right now we're doing great.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm on the fans ass like right now the artist is doing whatever they supposed to be doing right now, my vendetta or my beefer who people who I feel need to be corrected is the is. The is the consumers, the fans, and the party promoters, y'all. The are you party promoters? Are you of club owners and store vendors and event planners and all that shit? And and the fans of people that's from the community, the regular people love the artists that's from And this is not a problem that I really did with like that because I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: Really him, But.
Speaker 1: Just as a universal growth of my state and my city, it's still greater opportunities that I miss out on as well, because it's not enough. See, the hater wants to be the owner nigga, that's the big popping stuff.
Speaker 4: No nigga, Well, who is Michael Jordan?
Speaker 1: If he don't got nobody else in the NBA to play against, Sure, he's just another tall nigga that runs fast and jump high. If you don't have competitive nature around you to where the world wants to see what's going on in your backyard, then it means nothing. So even though I'm saucewalking, I'm great making the status she's making him saying she's great. Uh uh, Travis Scott is Travis Scott, He's great. We all of these great superstar missive stars of cultural cultural pieces on different levels. But we still need all of the the Jermans and the ot B's and the Maxo Crans and all these other people. We need the big EXA plugs, D bat D baby Payso we need more and more and more and more of that. Because I don't I may not be able to knock down the door that you can't knock down. I think I might not be the person that brings Nake to the city but you pout to do. I might not be the person that could bring fucking Universal Studios or whatever this company was to the hit.
Speaker 3: I think I think, you know, also like bringing it like like you said, you you you have that compound space that you could bring people to do.
Speaker 4: That show it's happening. Everybody ain't got the money to do that show.
Speaker 3: What I'm talking about the artists that were you know, obviously there's artistic.
Speaker 1: Stead this ship called money, bro, Like, come on, bro, when you got people, you got to think everybody's trying to keep up with the Joneses. They're not getting that fat ass chack every money they living off of. I got paid one million dollars one time. I got paid two million dollars one time, and I got to stretch out this two million dollars until I go on to and get paid. Hey man, people, I feel like Posts. It's different post moone has the power. No, yeah, those guys, That's what I'm saying. But come on, Post moved to Utah. I don't even want to be intensive. They don't want to be intentions to deal with the politics, right, they don't want to deal with that. That's why Person Night Sauce Walker is so important. Because I got the millions, I got the power, I got the fame, I got the start them. I got all this ship to leave Texas and the win and never look back and get bigger and bigger. But I stayed right, and I continue to fight and stay and make Texas greater, and I continue to be relevant. I stay rich, I stay bottling what new cyber truck out, we bound tyber truck road ortchu we bound roads, ruts, change costs.
Speaker 4: House or whatever.
Speaker 1: I keep my my I keep my stats up to the point to where every person that from Houston or front side of Texas has the same things to be proud of and be happy or that they have that other people from these other cities and states have. And then I make these other starts acknowledge it and love it and respect that when they come to my city the same way I do to them, and they just needs to be appreciating more all around the city.
Speaker 4: And You're right, these artistics is making money.
Speaker 1: Need to do things to invest into the city and the culture like I'm doing, Like having real estate. If you could do it, then do it. But it's hard. I'm paying seventy five hundred a month for my compound in Houston on top of having five houses that I have, on top of having another compound and bro in Miami.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. We're just talking about to be there.
Speaker 1: We ain't saying all the bills and all the eighty thousand dollars for fucking renovation, the floor, POxy, floors, cool ash, you know what I'm saying, Like everybody for sure able get it, but just try try.
Speaker 3: Try anything coming music wise.
Speaker 1: My album just dropped Man South After two out right now, Soft Water two, a second addition to a series that I started a long time ago to that. Now I'm officially making the series. Most of my music got do. Most of my albums are serious pieces. Yeah, damn j album on the way. My story is growing. Have the other store in Miami, the sauspect three of Miami and Brickel. We got my boat Potential Watercrab, and have a boat company that I own.
Speaker 4: My artist dropping music.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get into movies and films and trying to get into you know, voice acting and you know, just working hard. I'm gonna put out a large body of work within the next two years, like music wise, because I'm thirty four years old. Now I'm a millionaire. I'm still making my money. I'm going but I want to hear in your prime, my primes. I'm over. I'm an overdo this ship and then I'm gonna take a period of time where I exploring other ship.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Hey man, you got you could do a lot, dude.
Speaker 2: So, like you said, voiceover ship acting, whatever there it is, Sauce Man, I appreciate you finding pla away.
Speaker 1: Hey man, it's been a pleasure. I've been wanting to come here for a long time. Man, I'm glad we got to do it, fire,