Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tapped Danielle.
Speaker 3: All right, give us a phone tap? All right?
Speaker 2: So Leslie wants to phone tap her dad. She goes to Catholic schools. She wants to mess with her dad. So we decided I would call as a nun from her school and say that you've got in a little bit of trouble over snapchat and some scandalous picks. You're weighing a nun. Yeah, I'll stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see what happens here at Daniel's phone.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, Hi, this is system Sir. I am calling about your daughter, Leslie.
Speaker 1: Is everything okay?
Speaker 2: So I'm teaching everybody about the Ten Commandments. All of a sudden a picture popped up on her phone and it was of man parts.
Speaker 1: No, no, it can't be right. You gotta be joking.
Speaker 2: I know I've been a sister for a long time, but I still think I know what man parts are Napchat.
Speaker 1: I've got an issue with my daughter about this, sister. I'm so embarrassed, damn it.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, excuse me, please, the Lord's name in vain, Please, we don't do that.
Speaker 1: Forgive me sister. I'm sorry. I talked to her about this since they grounded, and I put the fear of God in her.
Speaker 3: You know, could you recognize why all it was?
Speaker 2: And all I know is it was a boy. That's the only way I'll know which person it was is if I do some sort of lineup, and I'm definitely not down for that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't say anything other than I apologize, and so we'll never have again. We're going to take care of it. But if you can let me handle it, sister, and don't have any repreat reprogressions or let her lose the school. It took me many years to be able to get my children in the school.
Speaker 2: I know there's a waiting list for our program because it's just still fantastic.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that. So if you can let me handle it as a father, I would greatly appreciate it and bless your sister if you would do that for me.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, miss Vleman. And will I be seeing you at church on Sunday. I will be there, yes, with a substantial donation of.
Speaker 1: Course, of course, if we can let the slide with my daughter, see.
Speaker 2: No evil here, no evil speak, no evil. Yes, Jesus loves your son. Jesus loves you. Please talk to your daughter.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will be talking to her today.
Speaker 3: Have a blessed day you as well. I'm so glad I'm not at home right now. Really, I'm sure he's the throwing things against the walls.
Speaker 2: So we're going to call him now, and uh, this is going to be all you.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready? Look, you can do it all right here.
Speaker 2: We know here, we know it's all you.
Speaker 3: Hey, daddy, I left my gift cards on my death store.
Speaker 1: I forgot happen your religion class to day, Leslie, I'm getting call about that. Your getting box, your your your borns in your class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is not what happened. I was just looking at the calendar for the week.
Speaker 1: I would believe that if we hadn't been over this before. But for the statstakes. Are you taking pictures of your boss? Say, I'm the are you doing this? Are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, I'm not talking to you about this.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't it, Tommy.
Speaker 3: Is he's sending your seventh grade back then you set little notes in class and now we just send each other pictures.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? My god? Leslie, you're sending your nano and your booms the boy, are you kiaring me? I'm not calling me telling me my receiving.
Speaker 2: Your bed.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't get so upset.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, don't get so upset. Dad, lest I phone Wait, this is actually Daniel.
Speaker 1: From the phone tap from Oh My Glove You, Oh My.
Speaker 2: Elvis Rand's phone tap. This table was pre recorded permission granted by all participates the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning show