Speaker 1: Oh tell.
Speaker 2: But there's another fight, Alicia Baumgar that defeated Lelia uh Bo doing Doing by unanimous decision. She extends a professional record of seventeen and one and defends her WB A IBM W b O super featherweight titles. I mean it was dominant. I mean she said she didn't hurt her the entire night. You know, she skilled.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know who she fights next, but I mean she did. She went in there and did what she what she was supposed to do. She was clearly the more skilled, yes, absolutely superior boxer, and you know she displayed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was in control of the entire fight. I'm glad that they fought, and with the men's rules obviously, I think fighting again with the men's rules obviously, twelve minutes, twelve rounds, three minutes, I mean yeah, yeah, yeah, round with three minute round, three minutes, three minutes around obviously, I think that changes your compensation as well. So I did that. That was good. She was in controlling hire fight, She wasn't hurt u she was able to to to to do what she wanted to do the whole fight, and I mean she goes, she got the win.
Speaker 1: She did she did?
Speaker 2: I just like women's boxes, there's just not an influx of those women that want to do that, and they definitely don't want to do that, and they look like Alicia Bodguard right right, right, right, So I just don't know. I mean, he's just gonna run out of people to fight, just like just like a Clarissa, she just gonna run out of people to fight. There's just not a whole It's not like the men, where you know, women ain't really signing.
Speaker 3: Up to do that, right, Hey, Clarissa got a big one coming up too, Yes, she does. She her fight in February, right, I'm not sure the date. I'm not sure. I'm not sure the date. Oh that's a big one.
Speaker 1: Favruary twenty second, don't y'all?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Hey, that that goddamn hey you want Hey, man, let's go to that that tifum mode. She could fight?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: When is it January thirty first? Where damn is it in New York? I could be wrong. No, don't don't get me wrong. I'm not sure where it is. But god damn boy, that's gonna be one ahead of a fight. You talk about skill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, it'd be too hard. It'll be too hard to get in New York is not like a lot of other places. It'll be too hard to get from Madison Square.
Speaker 1: Guard. Yeah, back to the hotel. You're right, You're right, man. It takes It'll take us the same amount.
Speaker 2: It take us, like two hours to get back to the hotel room.
Speaker 1: Oh joe.
Speaker 2: Alabama Crimson Tied roar them back from a seventeen old hole to beat Oklahoma in Oklahoma thirty four to twenty four to advance to the Rose Bowl. Alabama freshman those Zaia Brooks, who did not score touchdown in the regular season, scored two touchdown the night and had a season high five catching for seventy nine yard and what was the third meeting between the schools in thirteen months. Alabama defeated Oklahoma defeated Alabama twenty four to three last November at home, then beat the Crimson Tide twenty three to twenty one last month on the road. It was the first playoff win for the Crimson Tize since Kaylin the Bull arrived from the University of Washington two years ago. Alabama advanced to play the number one seed Indiana Hoosiers and the Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Fernando Mendoza in a quarterfinal game at the Rose Bowl January.
Speaker 1: The first ojo, Yeah, he waited. Game started, and.
Speaker 3: They scared me. Unk. Alabama scared me.
Speaker 2: They scared me, o joe because you looking, Materia just had all day to throw the ball.
Speaker 1: I said, they can't get any pressure.
Speaker 2: And I say, look, in order for Alabama to score, something unforeseen is going to have to happen. Yes, And guess what happened. The guy dropped the punt. It goes down as a block punt, and then you get a pick six in the moment, the momentum twip.
Speaker 3: You're back in the game.
Speaker 1: Just that fast, they scored twenty seven un asked point.
Speaker 2: Oklahoma goes back and score again to make it twenty seven to twenty four, and then they scored another scored another touchdown.
Speaker 1: But Brooks made that catch, that catch that he made over the.
Speaker 3: Reaching over, Yeah, that was nice. You gotta you gotta have some strong hands to do that on You gotta have some strong hands, some strong hands. Yeah, that was that was That was a great play Alabama. Alabama played well. I don't like the fact that they started so slow. Obviously, you know, Oklahoma jumped out on them. I'm not sure what's gonna happen when they play a better team, a better team that is a little bit more offensive poigns yes, in that sense, that that can that can score uh at will. So I'm curious to see. Uh, this Indiana game is gonna be really nice on them, is gonna be really telling, really telling.
Speaker 2: I thought Oklahoma had an opportunity to put this game away. They had some third down drops. They dropped second pass on second down, drop the pass on third down. Uh, material throw a couple of passes that weren't caught.
Speaker 1: I mean you got it.
Speaker 2: I mean you got if you if you got your foot on someone's you know, head, you got to step on them.
Speaker 1: You got to keep them up underwater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't let them, don't give them life. Because this is what we know in all sporting events, especially in football. Oho, the momentum, you're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The question is when you have the momentum, how much separation can you put between you and the team that doesn't have the momentum.
Speaker 1: Pendulum is going to.
Speaker 2: Swing always, and when it swings, have you put enough separation.
Speaker 1: Between you and that team to be able to Yeah, they didn't.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden Alabama find Alabama could not rushed the quarterback all year, and tonight somehow they came away with I think five sacks. Yeah, that was we used to see in Alabama. Alabama normally have dogs. That's one thing they pride themselves on. They had the Quinny Williams, and they had the Allens, and they had you know, the pains. Yeah, they normally could get after the quarter if they couldn't do anything else. Alabama kept d Lineman and they kept DB's and for this year, for whatever reason, they could not rush the quarterback. And then all of a sudden tonight, Uh, Alabama was terrible little third down. There was two of twelve on on third down. Oklhanoa was seven of eighteen. The difference in the ball game was that put in and the UH and the pit. I don't know what Material thought. Maybe he maybe maybe Uh. That was supposed to be a misread by him. Uh the quarterback, the white the wide receiver was supposed to do note Joe, but that was a horrible pick six.
Speaker 3: Wait you he bluffed it. He baited him into it.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what defense that was. But he backed off, yes, like he was getting up out of there. And at the snap of the ball, Mattier looked, looked it outside, and he just took off and went to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, what would the wide receiver supposed to do? Because he kept going right? So if Mati threw it like he was expecting him to, like it be a stop route.
Speaker 3: As matter of fact, that's why he backed off. That that's why the dB backed off of it. He backed off and at the snap of the ball he shot up right away. So because the last thing Matier saw was the DV getting up out of there. Yeah, and at the snap he took off.
Speaker 2: Alabama only had two hundred and sixty total yards two under thirty two of that was passing. Todd Sampson was eighteen or twenty nine for two. Uh, go back, here's a box score.
Speaker 1: I got it for your hair.
Speaker 2: Alabama still can't run the football. I think they had twenty eight yards rushing on twenty five carries. That's wait how much they had twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Yards on twenty five carries? Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But that's gonna have to that's gonna have prove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 2: And look the last time they played uh, Alabama turned the ball. I mean Alabama turned the ball over because remember they had he threw a pick six and Alabama was clean tonight. Yeah, and you know they scored. They scored six points on your possessions. The one thing you can't do is let teams score on your possessions. Punt the ball, made them drive the field, You gave them life, you gave him a short feel on the guy.
Speaker 1: I don't And the part of just dropped the ball, I don't know what he saw.
Speaker 2: He just took his offense and he dropped the ball, and and and and the d lineman just you know, scooped it up. But I was surprised considering how Alabama finished the season, how they looked in the SEC Championship game and going on the road.
Speaker 1: But I think you have to.
Speaker 2: Give Kayln Kaylan the Boar a lot of credit for having this team, for being able to weather this storm. It's not easy to weather a storm in a hostile environment. Oklahoma as a as a defensive lad football team, and they're very, very good, and you let they you jumped out on them. They let you Alabama, they jumped out on you at seventeen oh on the road. They're in their building, and you was able to stay, remain calms, to keep it cool.
Speaker 3: And this was a guy to have a game too. If you know, if you look at the reports, if he if he had lost his game, if he had lost his game, you know he would be he would be fired. I mean, man, I would have hoped. I would have hoped the players to show it up. That's what scared me at the beginning of the game. Hell, we down seventeen zero. Wait a minute, did y'all not see the reports come out today? If the Boys to lose this game, it's likely they can, they're gonna part. Where's he's gonna be fired?
Speaker 1: Come on? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh, but I think, like I said, you have to give Look, it's tough. I mean, you never want to be the guy that followed the guy. I mean, you followed Nick Saban. Yeah, you followed the greatest coach. You're following the greatest coach in college football history.
Speaker 1: And and and and.
Speaker 2: The guy that the other greatest college coach that was with coach Briant.
Speaker 1: But there was a lot. I showed man the guy that when coach Briant retired.
Speaker 2: I remember coach Brian I'm old enough to remember when he actually retired, and to ask him what he's gonna do, he said, I'll be dead in the month. It was about three months. And that's what happened, for real, that's what happened. Exactly what happened. It was eighteen to twenty nine, oh Yo to thirty two to two touchdowns. Yeah, they had twenty five care hey o jo, they had they had twenty eight yards, but they had one.
Speaker 1: Run of thirty yards.
Speaker 2: But the sack yards he was sacked and so you know that takes away from Todd Simson was minus twenty two yards in sacks.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 2: But they did an unbelievable job. Okyo Alabama defense came to play tonight. They did a great job of mixing it up. They create a great job of man, they get a did a great job of disguisin and when it brought when they and they got home, they did bring pressure they got home because material he's slippery. You see that first touchdown about four five people. Yeah, I thought somebody had planning the jocks on the field because he shook about their jocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah even nice, even nice.
Speaker 1: But that defense to that defense today, they did an unbelievable job.
Speaker 2: He did give them a roll tiede because uh, it's been a lot.
Speaker 1: Boy. Oh if this thing had gotten out of hand.
Speaker 2: Boy, them people in Alabama, there were gonna be some boy, They're gonna be mad and Kalyn the boar, they were gonna be there.
Speaker 1: We was gonna be they were gonna be pissed.
Speaker 2: But Alabama advances and now they get to face Big Ten offensive Player of the Year, Hesman Trophy winning quarterback Mendoza and uh in the Rose Bowl. So I guess that's why Alabama was in. They didn't disappoint because you know, everybody's gonna say mm hm they that should have been no to Dame or that should have been University of Texas.
Speaker 1: Well know to Dame.
Speaker 2: Start playing some people get your ass in the conference, you get your you're in a conference and everything else.
Speaker 3: Yep, basketball in the conference, soccer high.
Speaker 1: Key, oh yo yo. Have you ever had yum yum sauce? Who see.
Speaker 2: What's called yum yum? What does it go on? Everything? According to me, I discovered it a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: Where you get it from Amazon? I ain't no nobody to order no food off Amazon.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, you can't. I can't find it in the stores.
Speaker 3: Well, if it's not in the stores, maybe you're not supposed to be ordering it.
Speaker 1: I ordered it, man, I've been putting on everything.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, you're not listening to me. Hun, If you can't find it in the stores, maybe you're not supposed to be eating it.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to be eating it, yo, oh yo, I'm telling you. You get you some yum yum sauce chicken turkey. I put it on everything. I put it on eggs, I put it on my my sauceage patties.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What it tastes like? Give me an example of something that I've already had that you know I've had obviously.
Speaker 2: Remains you kind of remains your of cane sauce. Have you ever had cane sauce?
Speaker 3: What the hell is? I don't eat no damn chicken rais can?
Speaker 1: No, you had Raisin Caine? Who Raisin Caine?
Speaker 3: That's a damn TV show man.
Speaker 2: Come on now, No, that's a Actually it's a fast food.
Speaker 1: The chicken tenders.
Speaker 3: Hold on a fast food called raisin canes. Yeah, I live in miam from Miami. We don't have no goddamn raisin canes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so losy. I think it's from Louisiana. Back this way.
Speaker 3: Okay, well anyway, yum yum sat let me go, let me google yum yum sauce like that? Are you seriously?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, oh Joe, you know I might be willing to try something. You put some yum yum on it. Okay, you put some yum yarm on them toes.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, find it, hey, and you can you come around now that's what.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about. Yeah, yeah, I found.
Speaker 3: It, you Young. Sauce is the popular creamy mayo based condiment with the sweet and tangy flavor most served most commonies served that Japanese steakhousestants. It looked like mayonnaise.
Speaker 2: Huh, oh Joe just ordered something. Put it on your chicken, put it on your ground beef, your turkey, chef's kiss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're raisin canes in Florida.
Speaker 3: So no Florida, I said, Miami. I'm Florida. Florida is big. It ain't that big.
Speaker 2: I'm they got a raisin canes in Miami.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, I mean, let me let me hit my Google. Man, you ever heard of raisin canes? For real?
Speaker 1: You ain't there before?
Speaker 3: You know what young young sauce is? Oh see, if my baby don't know what it is, that it is not it's not famous.
Speaker 1: It's famous, but a yum yum.
Speaker 3: Oh we do a raising cane chicken fingers mer Mar Parkway seven miles away.
Speaker 1: Wow? Who knew? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's I've never heard of that, you know. I remember you got to remember I recycled the same restaurants in the past thirty something years.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you what they got some they chicken tender than that cane sauce.
Speaker 3: You think you think it's better than churches?
Speaker 1: The chicken tenders. They don't do fried chicken. They just do tenders.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I see, I ain't no chicken. I ain't no chicken tender type. Dude.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, I like, I like when I like either.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you just ain't a chicken tenders. You are a lot of you and Doug all of them. Damn chicken tenders in New York? The hell you say you don't like no chicken tenders.
Speaker 3: I ain't wander no chicken tenders. I don't even eat chicken tenders on.
Speaker 1: Well, who ordered that? I give you my damn money back. Order two hot dogs. No, it wasn't no hot dogs on there.
Speaker 2: It was hot dog. It was more than two hot dogs on the two. But it was damn a whole ass load of chicken tenders.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was Doug. That wasn't me, you know, I like wherever I go. Wait a minute, where.
Speaker 1: We was at in New York at the Webbys. Yeah, I want the two hot dogs. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't eat no chicken tenders. Man, I'm grown. I don't you know chicken tenders for my kids eat chicken tenders.
Speaker 2: Well, I eat it. I like chicken tenders and raising canes like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Just order you some young young sauce.
Speaker 2: Get you some chicken, you know, grilled chicken ground turkey.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The NBA is enacting several sports betting policies to its thirty teams, including changing injury reporting rules. Teams now will be required to resubmit injury listing on game day between eleven am and one pm local time, and any update public reports every fifteen minutes. NBA is also pushing gaming companies for changes to prop bets involving individual players, such as limiting maximum ount that can be bet, limitations on unders limited, limiting population of players, eliminating problematic bet types like bets on an action on a single play. So you can bet how many times they're gonna pass the ball, you can get it.
Speaker 1: You can do that. I guess.
Speaker 3: You can, damn it, bet on any goddamn thing, she said.
Speaker 1: But that's what doing it.
Speaker 2: The prop is the prop bet, So Joe, is that, Oh, yo're gonna have five catches now, Oh you're gonna be underfined now, Oh you're gonna be overfined. Oh you're gonna have seventy five yards. So it's all that prop. Oh the corn flip, it's gonna be head. Now it's gonna be tails. Who's gonna win the toss?
Speaker 1: You came.
Speaker 3: Ain't no good money out of that, though, Huh yeah, you can. I know, prop bet. I'm just saying they probably cap it at a certain number. You can bet on the prop bets.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, you bet whatever you want to bet. But they just what they try to do.
Speaker 2: They're trying to limit the amount you can bet, and they're also trying to limit the number of prop bets.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, okay, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: What what colors the gator Rade red? See that's a problem. I like that. So, look, gambling has always been a part of sports. It just is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if there is, oh Joe, if there's and this is how it is. And it goes back to if there's a way to cheat, they're gonna find a way to try to beat the system.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just the way it is. It's just the way it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't it doesn't matter what rules they make. It don't matter how many how many changes you try to make to it, they try to protect it. I mean, they're gonna find ways around it. They're gonna find ways around And I'm glad, I'm I'm glad. I'm one that has never got addicted to gambling. I've always wanted to be responsible whether I want or lost money, you know, I don't want to put that in the hands of anyone else. I never have, So I've never really understood it obviously, I've talked with you, you know, countless times times on here. I just, you know, learned how to play black jack, and I enjoy. I enjoy the excitement of me not really knowing what the hell I'm doing, but the dealer helped me out, and the people I'm playing with actually giving me a chance. And anytime I get up when I played them twenty five dollars hands, well, if I win maybe one hundred hundred dollars, well after that peace sign go and I going by my business, I know when to get up.
Speaker 2: You can tell you bet no real money because you've betting real money. Them dealers ain't talking.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, I ain't never gonna be betting no real money. M m oh, sir, no, sir.
Speaker 1: Oh. Joe Hook and.
Speaker 2: Nicour reportedly find twenty five thousand criticizing the refs on NFL refs rafts stream video. NFL network Mike Garoffolo reported Friday that the league finding Los Angeles rond Robertiver twenty five thousand for its critical comments. Nukah Nkoua had compared officials to lawyers and said they make calls on to be on TV. Garffalo noted ESPN Sarah Barship reported the wide Receiver, saying Tuesday live stream that the refs are worse. They make calls so they can get on television.
Speaker 3: Twenty five grand. And you was right too. You hit it right on the nose. You said that yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's normally that, that's normally what you do get if you criticized the officials.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they showed did a pool ain't nothing? Hey, pool ain't making nothing, but got damn eighty this year for fifty.
Speaker 1: This is last year making that. Oh yeah, you're back thirty five plus. Yeah, you're right, boy, that you're right back.
Speaker 2: Right about to make thirty five plus. And well, well based on them numbers he.
Speaker 1: Got, well, he got one fourteen, Oh, Joe, well deserved one fourteen for what fourteen hundred fifteen fifteen?
Speaker 2: He had like fifteen ninety because what you at sixteen thirty seven, j at sixteen thirty seven was at like fifteen ninety something.
Speaker 3: Right three games ago?
Speaker 1: Two damn?
Speaker 3: Then this season going by fast.
Speaker 1: Unk, it goes by fast, bro.
Speaker 3: Jesus, I can't wait for I God, damn Bengals coming to town.
Speaker 1: Why yeah, go and see the gumps in the Jack mackerel.
Speaker 3: Listen, me, me and my man boy, me and the kids. We're gonna have a ball. Man, we'a have the ball be able to you know this name. We got our own little sweet by itself. You know, a bunch of hot dogs for everybody.
Speaker 1: Going to the game, just as what Hey, hey, you.
Speaker 3: Ain't never had hot dogs at a sporting event.
Speaker 1: I hadn't had hot dogs in twenty plus years, see, but I have.
Speaker 2: But I'm trying to think. I used to get the hot dogs at the convenience store. Them thing be good, that being that uh that warmer?
Speaker 3: Yeah a going in a turn you mean like turn yeah, man, yeah, man stopped seventy eleven. Used to have them, Mom, Yes, and the bulls be warm. Yeah yeah. Hey, hold on, And you know I don't use I don't get no condiments. I get mine nice dry. I squished, Yeah, yeah, I need to dry. I squished it together. Hey, I've never been a ketchup guy. I ketch up and and you know, Mustard and Relish, I don't do.
Speaker 2: I'll do ketchup occasionally. I have done Relish, but I mean I like mustard, I do ketch up. I get a hamburger. I get hamburger meat bun ketchup.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, see I saved my ketchup, you know for my McDonald's on my cheeseburgers. You know, my my big Mac.
Speaker 1: You know Max you cheese churger. I just want meeting bun.
Speaker 3: Pause.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, come on man, Okay, because I say dry, I just want my burger dry.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna get you out of here. This is time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey boy, that was good. That was funny.
Speaker 2: What I got no chill. Jake Paul was running like Martin Payne versus Tip me Herds.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, listen, you know I can't even make fun of Jake Paul about running on. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think people understand what it's like to be inside that ring with someone that's much bigger than you and you hit that bell ring and they are willingly trying to knock your head off. Is different.
Speaker 1: He asks for that. Yeah, you're right, you're right. You go.
Speaker 2: I put it's like this here the guy at the club, and you go feel on his girl. But you go touch his lady, you ask for him to punch you in your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right, he's signed up for that.
Speaker 2: I don't think Anthony Joshua was called him out. He's called Anthony Joshua out, Anthony Johnson. Hold on, you mean to tell me I can make ten fifteen to twenty million dollars thirty million dollars to put knock you out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do I sign? Yeah, well you can't be over to forty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't say. But I feel bad for him. He asked for it, so that's what that's that's what he that's what he You a fighter. You can't feel sorry for a fighter for calling out another fighter.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm not. I'm not feeling.
Speaker 1: Sorry for him.
Speaker 3: But you just understand you got to call out the right people that you actually have a chance with. See I call I'm calling out James Harrison because I know I have a chance and now as you have a chance, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Beat his ass. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's different like I'm when I when I call yacht and I do my talking, like I back up all my talk you know, check my resume when I talk ship.
Speaker 2: Oh yoe, yeah, Aaron Oi says Tyron Woodland need to go ahead and sit sit down.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I saw that him and Silver. I got a question now, also Tyron Woodie, they call him man within three weeks notice because whoever Silver was supposed to fight, I'm not sure what happened, but they hit tyrynll Hey listen, so maybe the guy got hurt or whoever Silver was supposed to fight got hurt, and they called.
Speaker 1: You don't get hurt. He keep taking me fights.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's okay.
Speaker 2: It's it's okay for you to say no hey oho, oh yo, man. You know what, man, they wanted me to run. They wanted me to run a marathon. Uh uh hinds Ward did it? The Iron Man? Mm hmmm, No, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Hey what you think about me and Silver? Oh lord, ain't somebody in the chat just say I got slept? No, I went down. There's a difference, got up, got right, and got right back. I would try. You know, it's funny about that. When I was in there, you know, you can see the punch coming, but you're so tired you can't move. I couldn't. I couldn't move. I can see it clear as day before I hit the ground. I was trying to get my black ass up. I can hear my mama boy, if you don't get up and stop and harrison me like I can, I can hit in my head. You know I can hit in my head. Uh huh oh man like damn like damn old choke. Yeah, hey, I popped up quick. And then my dumb ass trying to adapt it, trying to dap.
Speaker 1: Him, try to tap him up. He could have checked hooked you.
Speaker 3: Oh he he showed, could have He showed could have Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because hey you remember when uh uh Mayweather would have Madeweather. The dude kept trying to dap him up if they were checked bo.
Speaker 3: Well you know he he he tried to uh huh in the chin show.
Speaker 2: He was had button it trying and the rough he told him to cut it out, and he tried. He tried to give him Madewether pound Mayweather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was here listen here he were. He were fighting dirty. So Mayweather like, forget it, We're gonna fight dirty.
Speaker 2: Protect yourself at all times. Kristen Phiels, Joshua walk him down like a wounded victim. He did, he walked him down. But I can assure you it was just to you know, circle, don't go the right because that's his powerhand, so make you go in left. But I don't think he anticipated running that much that earlier, O Joe. But that was his only chance. He wasn't gonna stand he wasn't gonna stand there in the pocket and exchange with him. So Victor Ortiz, that's who it was. Yeah, he showed yep, Andy Lopez after watching Jake Paul forty takedown attempts and how gas he got. He should have he should have maybe say m M a UFC the octagon again. Boy, look here, we've all wrestled this, you know growing up. We don't wrestle now. But you remember how tired you got when you wrestled somebody with Joe. Yes, So imagine the kind of shape that you have to be in to be MMA or to be a wrestler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's non stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I say, and that's why I say, Uh, combat sports is the most difficult sport to me in the world, to me in the world, I mean, obviously I understand hitting the baseball is difficult. I understand playing golf is difficult, but getting inside that ring and not having a conditioning when somebody's trying to knock your head off, man, s man please, and you.
Speaker 2: Might think you have conditioning until you actually getting there. That guy fired more pressure that you got applied to you where you they use the Trader camp.
Speaker 3: That's the worst.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, Keper, know what jr.
Speaker 2: Oh, we should get Ocho versus James Harris live on Netflix sometime in twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna line that up, Kemper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Hey, I'm I am. And make sure his make sure he's cut man. Who gonna who gonna be James Harrison cutman? Because he's gonna need one. I mean, hey, hey, Joe ay, Joe Hayden, Hey, make sure you watch YouTube. Get you some basoline, learn how to heal up cutsing, and you'll put the vacline in that because he's gonna be leaking. He's gonna be leaking like a faucet.
Speaker 1: Southern gooner said o Jo.
Speaker 2: That fight turned from problem child into problem solved.
Speaker 1: Does go with I ain't heard that one yet.
Speaker 2: Uh, papin Ray said o Joe versus Brandon Jennings boxing.
Speaker 1: He said, he whipped you, O Joe. I like that, tell him, let's go he him he'll he'll soa oo.
Speaker 3: I don't care what he is. He gonna he gonna be down south when I'm done with him.
Speaker 2: The Florida Man Jake, Paul Logan, Paul Chris, Paul Alabama in three.
Speaker 1: Uh Phillip talk with p A.
Speaker 2: B j at bj Etskam had an all time clutch game versus the Knicks.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Look that look that young backcourt A nice max seeing him probably, but I can see them. I can see them probably trying to move on from PG. PG needs this is that they don't go on in that knee too much. I mean, he can have a game here there, but he's never That contract is not gonna be good for them, and next year it's not good for him.
Speaker 3: Now, man, I mean, what's the point of getting rid of him? If the contract is not good, you still got to pay the money anyway.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, try to trade it.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, okay, okk Can he can come on down here to Miami?
Speaker 2: No, Jamichael Banks, what's up? Birthday? Twins January ninth? Almost here? But hey can y'all shout out. My two daughter's birthday that just passed. December eleventh is my thirteen year old Amayah. December fifteenth, my two year old Zouri. Were watching PS Invite Cookie on the show one day, Jamichael to get no birthday, wish it to you girls. Uh, Happy birthday Amaya and Zuri. Happy thirteenth, Happy no, happy thirteenth year old birthday to Amaya, a happy two year old. Happy to Zuri, Happy birthday the young la birth. Hopefully you got something really really special, Zori. Hopefully you got a birthday cake, got some candles, got you know, some balloons, gotta got the clowns come in. Had a nice birthday party for you and your friends. Amaya, I don't even know what you get. What do you get a thirteen year old?
Speaker 1: Joe? You got you got a thirteen year old? Wait it's a girl then, right?
Speaker 3: Yes, it all depends on you know, at thirteen, they already they already in the stuff. I'm not sure what her niche might be that she enjoys you. Just that's what you do.
Speaker 1: That what you get them? Yeah, okay, maybe.
Speaker 3: She went back on the game.
Speaker 1: Per Thunder Jake Paul got hit by love tap.
Speaker 2: You give him that younger brother or cousin to let them know, don't bark up this tree or it'll fall.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look you saw that.
Speaker 2: You saw the look when when Joshua hit him and he was like.
Speaker 3: Whoa, it's different.
Speaker 2: Un Yeah, yeah, absolutely, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Chris Aarry said his name should be Jake Fall. What a joke?
Speaker 2: Ce J C Dot J dot O two five. Hold up, you're looking good with that great fox.
Speaker 3: Look appreciate that.
Speaker 1: What do you think on yo? Let it girl a little bit more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let let that thing go out because I'm telling I'm telling you that if you let yours go out, I'm going to get that unit. I'm telling you, I mean we got the match.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Bernard and Lozaiah Brooks, Isaiah Horton, Ryan Williams.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, what's going on with the kids?
Speaker 2: Did the nail? Pol you get to him? Lost for words? I don't know, Ojo A lot of time in third downs, O Cho, he's not even.
Speaker 1: In the game. Yeah, he's not even in the game, O Joe.
Speaker 2: I look, in all my years of being riding the game, in the cover of game, I've never seen a guy have a precipitous fall like he's like from.
Speaker 1: His freshman year to his sophomore year. O Joe.
Speaker 2: Now, normally if the guy's injured, maybe he's injured, or maybe he's dealing with something off the field that we don't know about. It Ocho not to be in there on third down, and a lot of time they don't even they looked his way early he slipped. They didn't come back to him until the fourth quarter. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what it is that is crazy, young buddy and lost his confidence.
Speaker 1: Uh, Jimmy Hardy say, is Julio Jones a Hall of Famer?
Speaker 2: If so Ojo is too look at the stats, O Cho fans going to ride on the Hall of Fame committee?
Speaker 1: If they could you to play games.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I already have a jacket. I have a one. I have a one. I have a one on one.
Speaker 1: I can't find it, so we don't know if it exists anymore.
Speaker 3: It's around here somewhere as one of somebody gotta find my damn jacket. Maybe I can get another one made.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Brendan message said, oh, really, don't give an f what he's wearing. Like and subscribe what we try to do? Like and subscribe, Bro, subscribe to the channel. Tell family, friend of love one go subscribe to Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Bro. We try to get that two million subs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, help us out.
Speaker 2: Hook it up, Alex the Great Chad Oh yo Senko Johnson versus Al Anderson's spout of silver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, silver and he fifty year old? What you think? I like that?
Speaker 3: I like that's a good one. Hey Anderson Silver, what's up?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 3: Let me know, let me know what you want to do? You want to get your feet thirty? I mean what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh? John Till?
Speaker 2: Are you saying that if I ran a lead draw on your old one Ravens, I wouldn't shake fifty two and go eighty yards to the house.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Please, Hey, if they were to give you a billion dollars, a billion dollars, and that's anybody in the chat, you get a billion dollars if you play running back and you get five yards, you get five yards on the Baltimore Ravens defense from from two thousand.
Speaker 1: No he not getting No, No.
Speaker 3: That's anybody a billion? I bet man? Please?
Speaker 1: You talking about somebody off the street. So you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Regular just regular person off the street. Hell no, five yards mind, you know you're starting to back for your back seven basically you really got to get thirteen yeah.
Speaker 1: Hell no, man, you get somebody hurt c J O. Five.
Speaker 2: Oh here I hear reinventing himself with that look. I don't know about reinventing myself. I still feel like me m hm. I would let it go out. Like I said, I got a mud yeah yeah, let me not get to a January to seventh. I'm gonna see how it looks January the seventh.
Speaker 1: What if? What if I got rid of beerd and just went with the go tee? How do you think the go tea?
Speaker 3: Look, I think it looked good. I think.
Speaker 1: But what y'all thinking about the go tea?
Speaker 3: But the full and you got to get the full set though, uh so you could be like you could be like part of the Silver Fox. You've seen the Civil Fox group, the young the young Fellas beer. Yeah, they all got the great beer. Yeah man, and them boy be clean too.
Speaker 2: By somebody talking about it, I'll get fifteen yards yeah, okay, yeah, you get my forty yards of the ambulance.
Speaker 1: Who can carry your hands off the field. Oh, they coming to get you.
Speaker 2: Ain't First of all, a regular person probably ain't never been hit before, don't know how to fall. He gonna end up fallowing the shoulder and breaking his collar bowls. So you're gonna make a situation worse or separating the shoulders. So here, gonna make a situation worse than what it already is. Hey, mister jet life makes me think that even with weight differences, Tank probably would have done him bad to Yeah, because Tank, Tank has not been I don't know when the last time Tank falls he fought Lamont. I don't think it's been. I don't think it's been fifteen months since he fought. But Tank is gonna let his hands go now early on. Tank is gonna feel it out always Yeah yeah, so yeah, so Nah, that wasn't a good one. Kumar said, fight showed Jake as a boxing clown.
Speaker 1: Sorry but he is.
Speaker 2: Dude, was on the run fall grabbing aj Also, Tyron Woodard needs to stop boxing to losses including a KO to Jake and a TKO by fifty year old Silver.
Speaker 1: He should have he got.
Speaker 2: You man, Uh Nasa dude much love other noo if if my Giants can get the right head coach.
Speaker 1: Do you think they can take an NFC East next year? I don't know. I take the NFC East, but I think they can be better than what they are right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, especially once they get the players that are injury. But once Cam come back, Malie Neighbors comes back healthy, Jackson dark, plays a little bit, plays a little bit smarter, you know, play a little bit smarter.
Speaker 1: They gonna be alright, Uh, mister jet Life twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Beval ain't played with Canelo. He would turn Paul's face in the ball up homework.
Speaker 3: Hey, and when you said when you said Bevo, I was like, oh no, he throw too many punches, too many. He was overwhelmed. And goddamn Anthony wasn't even he wasn't even throwing and he was on his bicycle.
Speaker 1: Got for it. I got a guy for it. What if he boxed mascotal?
Speaker 3: No no man, no no no no no no no no no no no no. Okay, no, you won't get you won't get him hurt.
Speaker 2: Okay, just makeing a suggest you slack underscore as butter. Maybe Jake should go to the w w E with his brother. Now his brother is really good in w W, very good. Jordan Rebu sl t. He won't fight at one seventy five. He won't fight Ramirez or Jack. He's uh, he's the best. Uh, he's best. Be going to wrestling.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Man got a point? Man?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You shire?
Speaker 2: In fifty one fifty four, can we see Jake Faull fight Draymond Green. Dray Bond ain't no fighter. Dray Bond is a basketball player. Okay, let's see Jake Paul play Draymond one on one. If you want to make.
Speaker 1: How that sound? Yeah? You right?
Speaker 2: Jake Paul is a fighter. Jake Paul should fight fighters. Guys that have fighting boxing backgrounds, not look if he mma. They do a lot of and so they're good at a lot of things. But they're not boxers. They're not even the best boxers in m M. A ain't beating the same weight class guy in boxing. He not as good as only the tim Porter? Is he getting there with a fighter that a boxer? It's gonna get carried.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 2: Christal fielths, Oh you're always talking about boxing. Somebody dog you almost fitting with respect if you don't sit your bird.
Speaker 3: Chot yoa whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, who Hey, I am, I am, I'm man. I'm fifty seven about it, I'm almost I'm fifty seven, but I'm in shape like I'm twenty two. That's it. There's a difference. You gotta remember. I have no wear and tear, I have no injuries.
Speaker 1: Let me that's your question.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: If Jake Paul was in shape, you think he'd be asking the Joshua No, okay, So it's to do with shape.
Speaker 1: So you could fight, you could fight.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's me, that's me. That's me.
Speaker 2: Is gonna show what's up on show? Since it's the holidays. What's the best Christmas gift you got as a child?
Speaker 3: Ooh, as a child man a dog.
Speaker 2: Got a smiley faced piggy bag. I got a football game, hand held football game. Me and Spain got rock up Socker robots. I had a Simon says. I got some good stuff I got. I got fifty leven bicycles. They got a bicycle down there every Christmas and leave behind my grandy of the car and he backed flap over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My best gifts was a Huffy a Huffy bike from Zas. I never forget that uh Nintendo. Back in the days, I was excited about Duck Hunt CD player and headphones. Remember remember the remember the RC racetracks, Remember the race tracks and they come to the controller and remember the football game. It was like the football game and it vibrates the players move.
Speaker 1: Yeah huh no, not a video game.
Speaker 3: It's like is a huge game, like a game. You had to like the table the yeah yeah yeah, and you just put you put the you put the players on there and you turn it on and it vibrates. That's how they move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember getting one of those. Yeah that boy he boy, what these kids Christmas?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 3: I can't I can't wait to see their face?
Speaker 1: Boy? Yeah, talk back here, talk about dad. What were you doing for Christmas? Y'all grown? Y'all beig grown as we want me to buy y'all Christmas gifts? Y'all grown.
Speaker 3: You don't get the grown kids at least one, you know, one little.
Speaker 2: Thing you get the grandkids. Okay, okay, okay, my son got this Christmas gift back in uh in September. You're good this yeah, okay, okay, grandkids get some stuff. Yeah, but the girls. I don't know what the girls want. They probably just want money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, boy a, whoof I ain't boe.
Speaker 2: Uh dam have done D seventy four A Bunch of Love eighty four under five. What's the biggest difference between you two and Spanky and Chauncey much love, nightcare family?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you think. The biggest difference between me and my brother, you and yours?
Speaker 3: I mean shoot back. I mean it's completely I remember I got two brothers. I got my brother, my brother Sam, and my younger brother Chauncey. I mean when I'm talking about young I'm in the middle. I'm in the middle. I mean, I mean we can we completely, we can totally opposite my my younger brother, like like where is Khalifa? You know you know what I mean, like real real chill, love his music. He's a gamer like I am too. And my older brother is is more family oriented, you know, married, no kids, wife, a blue collar worker, you know one of them. Yeah, so we we all, we all opposite, complete opposite, though.
Speaker 2: I think spanking are more the only thing that I say. We're vastly different. He likes to go but he'll drive, so he's a driver. My brother get in the car and he'll drive to Florida. He'll drive. Hey, he drove to.
Speaker 1: The Hall of Fame. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he drove to the Hall of Fame. So I was like, nah, I can't do that, bro mm hmm. But I think that's the I think that's the biggest difference. We have a we have way more similarities. We kind of like the same things. Uh, kind of listen to the same kind of music.
Speaker 1: H yeah. The only difference. I mean, he's married. I'm not. You will be Yep, we'll be married. But that's the thing though. It's funny.
Speaker 2: Everybody that I knew was married. Everybody everybody that I saw was married.
Speaker 1: My grandfather, my uncles, my aunts, all of them got married. It's all about timing.
Speaker 3: Huh. Yeah, it's all about timing. I'm telling you gonna we're gonna have a duel wedding. I don't think. I don't know if a due within and has ever been had before. But what we're gonna be there? Well, uh, can I tell you? Can I tell you who's singing out? Can I tell you that which was that with your time? Is time?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you who gonna sing at our wedding. We're gonna have Jennifer Hudson, We're gonna have Kenna, We're gonna have Kekey Wyatt, we're gonna have Selena Johnson. Then we're gonna have a live band. Right, And that's just that's just that's that's part. That's just half of the show. But I got some other stuff in the works too.
Speaker 1: Man, Look here I got the hair who Michelle and Degae see.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna tell you that I was. I was gonna, I was, I was gonna was gonna be a surprise. That was gonna be a surprise. She's gonna come out and sing too.
Speaker 1: Mat that's song in my head on your I can't get that dog out of my head on Joe, Hey.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the su What's what's Let me put.
Speaker 2: It trust, cause you go look at that truck on YouTube. Everybody say, man, I came here because of un man. I see how I see bad? Look here bad. But I made that thing. Was twenty five, almost twenty five, maybe almost thirty years ago, Oh Joe, and I remember it like yesterday.
Speaker 3: Right, Damn you show the name of it. Trust, I don't see it on Apple.
Speaker 1: Music, Michelle and Diego Cello.
Speaker 3: Trust hold on, let me spell it, Let me spell her name, Michelle.
Speaker 1: M E s c h E l l and d n E d E g e c e l l o.
Speaker 3: Michelle, How you spelled it? Indigo I n or e.
Speaker 1: N n E d e g e c e l l o.
Speaker 3: Oh, there we go, There we go. I found it. Oh, full of full of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's sung that loving basketball. Oh that's right, Mary Magdalene can then boulevard waste the time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's nice. I now I now know who it is.
Speaker 2: Platinum Lullabies, Anthropology of Cookie.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have have a nostalgic.
Speaker 1: Breakdown, right right, right, right right, And this is not the time to have a nostalgic breakdown.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean, if you can get seat, they to come by.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about But I don't. I mean, he's not in the good, gracious, gracious graciousness of a lot of people right now. What about Brian mcnight. I mean, hey, I'm not I'm not nothing to do.
Speaker 1: With him.
Speaker 2: I don't worry about that. Man's my own problem to worry about. I ain't got time to worry about that man and what he got going with his family. Listen, they'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when it's time, when it's time to sing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy man, stop talking about cookie love them track.
Speaker 2: No maw, y'all be in there for some bullgi man j J Carbon eight. Oh yo, stop threatening people. Somebody gonna knock half the memory out of his peanut. No more funny story is gonna have him his library? You is you ladies talk to it.
Speaker 3: Hey, See, this is what he don't understand is a reason nobody's done anything after all the trash I talked because they understand and they already know. See these things here they registered. Hear me. I laugh a lot, I kiki ha ha ha. But he thinks can go.
Speaker 1: You me, they're good? You registered, don't yo?
Speaker 3: Hey, he thinks you go? Humh you know yeah.
Speaker 2: Christen Field says, if Bama lost that game, we wouldn't have been mad. Y'all don't know us real Obama fans expectations were met just making the playoffs.
Speaker 1: It's the second year. That is not the expectations of Bama.
Speaker 2: You know that that's not the expectations of Bama.
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody else absolutely. But when you're six time national championship in the last fifteen years and you won countless SEC championships and you lost another two three times in the national title game, that is not the expectations getting to the playoffs. That is not acceptable.
Speaker 2: Not at the Alabama Alabama Crimson time.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: Ray four Oh bringing up young young sauce while I'm putting it on my food had been shook. I thought I was on the stream the goals everything. Oh cho it does, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got I gotta I gotta try that. I gotta try I got I gotta see what it's like.
Speaker 1: You know, I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't use condiments on really nothing. How it come? Have it come out?
Speaker 1: Them kids? Don't look like you use condoms either.
Speaker 3: It's only it's only eight of us on.
Speaker 2: Hey, how about you want twins trying to make it ten?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean yeah, I'm gonna get i'mnna get there. I'm gonna get there. You know, all all this stuff is playing, there's there's a there's a method behind my madness. Jesus, Yeah, that's what that's what that's that's what she said. Jesus, just like just like that. Yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Uh TONWJA thirteen sixty seven. Everyone please hit that like but it really helps the channel visibility on YouTube. If we get five thousand lights, I will give Wrap a random bureer a membership. Yeah, like, come on, guys, we really try to get that two million subs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we gonna get there.
Speaker 2: Two million subs, man, two million subs and three do y'all understand how hard it is to get two million subs. People gotta really like your content. Mm hm, and we exact you guys, because you guys really like our content.
Speaker 3: Our content is good.
Speaker 2: Q Zingler sixteen forty four. Family Being Ko, but I'm in South Carolina. Need to give a shout out to my brother Kenyon. Hey word, my boy is thirty. I gotta slide back to the beginning. Much love Kenyon bo say what up? Three years old? Hopefully you guys are He's in South Carolina? Where's Ko?
Speaker 1: Korea?
Speaker 2: I guess that means you me in Korea? Family being in Corey, but I'm in South Carolina. Ko, that's doing. But shout out Kenya. It's real, It's real quick I say that, man, y'all be coming up the crazy ass names. I'm a bit late with December first, but I want to give my wife, Essence Brady Bolton a birthday shout out. You boxed her name last time up, Essence Brady Bolton, how messed that up? You might have messed it up the way you spelled it.
Speaker 3: Don't blame me, Essence Brady Bolden.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Essence, Happy one birthday. Hopefully you a hubby took you somewhere nice. Y'all had a nice romantic evening. He was on them sparks and everything was taken care of after that. But happy belated birthday, Essence. Did I get it right this time? Tay Hendricks fourteen hundred, what's up?
Speaker 1: Unk? And o'how?
Speaker 2: I was hoping you guys could wish my mom, who's a die hard Bengals fan, a unfortunate happy birthday. Ravens Flock, Happy birthday, Mom. You ain't give me your name, Tate, we really appreciate a birthday, cave Bo Knight. I'm glad Anthony took this fight serious. He was not playing with dude. He said, welcome to boxing.
Speaker 3: Pow mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Marcus three fourteen up winning Laporte gonna hit Louisville and Jake was scared for his life. I don't know where we're gonna be in Kentucky. I don't know if Kentucky is right there. I mean like Ohio, North Carolina. Uh, I think that's kind of like the states Arizona, Cali. Those are the states that we have penning that we're looking to be uh have distribution in in the next six months. Brian bb gaming. Uh, why do you feel like Ocho would try to do a backflip tarbahawk punch o'harrison it with Ko himself.
Speaker 1: Now, I think o Jo would take it serious. Oh I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't well, I don't play. I don't play by that.
Speaker 2: Now you can't play play fight Dolan Hamilton six my Pops Miland Hamilton, Clark Atlanta Buffalo Bills Giants Receiver ninety one to ninety four. Hey man, I mean I must have played against your dad. No no, no, no, no no. Then hold on, he was a bill received from ninety four. What year was that at Clark? Well, we beat y'all, so it don't matter the breaks every.
Speaker 1: Year, Ah, King of fran b oh Yo.
Speaker 2: How hard is it to accept the fact that your football career was final over what hard for me?
Speaker 3: It wasn't hard for my transition was easy. I ain't had no choice, but I was at I was at peace. I ain't shot, I ain't had no choice. I sat inside that how big, how big that little sale is? Huh shit? Well I knew when I walked about that bus it was a rap.
Speaker 1: While you laught he you make that decision? Old, yo, Hey quick, I wasn't no food.
Speaker 3: I already I understood. Hey, they were waiting on me to mess up. Yeah, no, y'all. See all these injuries I had, I played fourteen years. Could I have come back for a fifteenth year?
Speaker 1: Yes. I was planning on coming back.
Speaker 2: But when CBS putting that thing on the table, say well you know, hey, come here. And I talked to Sean McManus, who just retired. Congratulations Sean on thirty years. The CBS, Tony Batiti, who's the big ten commissioner. He and Sean ran the CBS Sports came in there. I talked to both of them. We spent about about two hours. I got home the next day. My agent call said, the job is yours if you want it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I said Yep, my football caribs over. It's just like that. But even ojo. Even when I went to interview for the job, I told my agent, I said, man, I should hope I get that job.
Speaker 1: He said, why you say that?
Speaker 2: I said, because it's the first time I've ever thought about doing something other than playing football. It was the first time that I ever that something else crossed my mind that I was interested in other than playing football. Right, I gotta get it blest beyond the shadow with doubt, uncin o yo. Just add some clarity about Raising Caines. It was founded here in Louisiana. True. The idea came from the founder, Todd Graves raising His dog. Name was Caine Love you guys. Do I think he took all his money he was working on the rig or rigged something. Took all his money saved up now worth about eight nine billion dollars.
Speaker 3: That's dope. I like that little backstory.
Speaker 2: McDonald's Obama got to wear tonight. Thoughts on their next matchup within there and is good after watching I'm talking about after watching them like a couple of games this year. No, they're really, really good. They deserve to be the number one team in the country. They're really good. Their offense can and their defenses. Hey, their defenses is better than advertised. Bama's gonna have their hands full. Uh uh, They're gonna have to play one of their better football games. They damn sure can't turn the football over. Nutrition is life? Back to the nineties. Uh who had the best nuggets? KFC or Mickey D's.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't remember having.
Speaker 2: Uh KFC nuggets, but I still rock with McDonald's chicken nuggets. Now I did have those honey barbecue wings from KFC. They still got those. Well, George, I know you don't eat nothing, then, Joe don't want to eat another pasta. Ask you about something about olive garden chief k factory Jordan.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Look here, he probably got a whole Doudes They cellar with number noodles detailed. Un Joe, who's the running back and wide receiver that never got his flyers? I always say Stephen Jackson's Armond Green, Tory ho and Kwan Bolton were underrated. Well, I think Holt and Bolt didn't they make the final twenty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tory Holt did, yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Almah. I played against armand.
Speaker 2: I was in what was I I was in I was back my last year, my last year in Denver. Three we played against them. He went off on ugh, I think he had like two hundred yards. Dang, Yeah, I don't think I played against Jack, but hey, he got almost twelve thousand yards. So yeah, he was a hell of a football player. You don't put up those stats by not being a hell of a football player.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank each and every one of you for joining.
Speaker 2: Us tonight after the Jake Paul fight, Anthony Joshua wins by sixth round knockout as he knocks out Jake Paul in the sixth round and their much anticipated fight. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Thing, Honoie, a former pro bowler and an All Pro. He's Chad o Chosenko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, Please make sure you hit the like button, and do us a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. I would like to take this time personally to thank each and every one of you for your support.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All the awards that you see behind us, all the adulation that we received, and all the what you read about us, and all the views and all the likes and all this and all that, all of that's because of you.
Speaker 1: None of this is possible.
Speaker 2: Ocho and I can do the best content we can possibly think of, but without your support, none of this is possible. And so we want to just take this time right now to say thank you very much for your support. Make sure you check out a shade by Laportier now. If you can't find it an a state or city near you, just head over to la Portier dot com and order your bottle. We have the seven fifty that we've always had, that's the og great taste, and we have the three seventy five, same smooth taste, same great taste, same quality.
Speaker 1: The only thing is in a smaller bottle.
Speaker 2: It is the premium bsop, the best tasting, best bsop on the market.
Speaker 1: But try it against other bsops.
Speaker 2: I promise you ours as smoother, Ours is better tasting taste for yourself. Don't take my word for it, try it for yourself. Everybody that we've done with has told us it is the best. Please drink responsibil and stay safe. Head over to my media company and followed all of his pages, all of his platforms that Shay She Media and my Clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 1: That link is pinned in the chat again.
Speaker 2: Anthony Joshua defeated Jake Paul sixth rounds the heavyweight fight in Miami. It was scheduled for eight three minute rounds, but Anthony Joshua stopped Jake Paul in the sixth round and he won the I don't know, they didn't have no belts up. Alabama stormed back from a seventeen to nothing deficit to win thirty four to twenty four on the road against Oklahoma. Oklahoma had beaten them twice in a matter of thirteen months, but this time was different. They stormed back, they remained, kept the composure. Ty Simpson threw two touchdown passes, and the Alabama defense was sensational to night as they sacked John Matterier five times, picked them off for a pick six, and they advanced to play Indiana in the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys for joining us. We're back tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: After college football game, I don't know which one is first, which one is the last, But we'll see you tomorrow after college football.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Huh oh, and the NFL. They got two NFL games tomorrow too, What yeah, NFL, So we got NFL and college football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see you tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: We definitely have a longer show tomorrow night because we'll have more things to talk about. But thank you tonight for showing your support. We greatly greatly appreciate that. Oh he's OCHO. See you tomorrow night.