Speaker 1: Well, well, come in and sing you a conscious sound will be and if you want a little bang and ya come along. You know, people come the door with their phone in their hand.
Speaker 2: The mainstream has become French, and the French has become mainstream. Oh, Maggie is the Republican Party and Donald Trump is the Republican Party.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: Republican Party has become the party of the working class, middle class voter.
Speaker 1: And we left the country better shape than we founded today. I can say without with every fiber of my bead, from all my heart, you answer that question is the resounding yes.
Speaker 4: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: Coming to yours and s you a conscious sound.
Speaker 4: The new Sean Hannity Show more me I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose, and we are just days away from a new year. And that makes sitting in for Sean Handedy so special for me today, Really it does. I'm really proud to be with you as we say goodbye, thank God, goodbye to twenty twenty four and as we both all of us look forward to twenty twenty five, and I think that all of us have this like sense of optimism as we go forth into this new year. We're going to talk a lot about the new year, and I've got some great guests with me today, a huge lineup of great guests, and we're gonna have a lot of conversational topics for you. Be prepared to call in at one eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean. You know, when I was thinking about what I wanted to say today, because it is the end of twenty twenty four and a lot of us are really happy to say goodbye. We are a lot of great things happen, but it's the tough four years actually when we talk politics, right, But I was also thinking about just our personal lives, and I was listening to this sermon that was delivered the other day. It was so good, and the title of the sermon was Failure Isn't Final, And I thought, you know, just like any good sermon, it gets you to thinking, right, well, anyway they should, and it got me to thinking a lot about what it means as we head into this new year, and how so many times, like we all talk about, this is what I want to do when the new year comes and these are my resolutions, and you know, and it is commonplace, in addition to all of that, to reflect on the year that we're saying goodbye to. And unfortunately, a lot of times when we look back, we focus entirely too much on our regrets, on our failures when we look back not just to the old year, but past years as well. And then I started thinking about the title of that sermon, Failure is not final, and that made me want to research those who have experienced failure in their lives but actually turned it around in the end and they ended up being great successes. And there were a lot of stories out there, and I had to just pick and choose a few to share with you today. But what I really liked is that a lot of these people that I'm going to talk about, through motivation, determination, and a lot of them faith, they were able to persevere and become all that God intended them to be. They put aside the rejections and the setbacks, and they applied their faith and determination to keep ongoing. So I got a few names for you. The first one was Henry Dyson, and he had a lot of frustrations and failures but those are what led him to eventual success. Now, ladies, listen up. He's the guy that invented the bagless vacuum.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you remember vacuums that had bags. I vaguely remember my mom used to lay out newspaper on the floor. She would unlatch the back of the vacuum and then like, hold open the bag, you know, the open side, and shake it out into the newspaper on the floor. And we did that because I think we were saving money. You didn't want to keep buying vacuum bags. You kept that one until it wore out. But there was always that cloud of brown dust, you remember, that rose into the air when she was doing that, And eventually it just regained its rightful place right back there on the carpet. But what's interesting, though, is that Dyson, and thank god he did come up with his bagless vacuum. He experienced one and twenty six failed prototypes. Now I know that number because he actually kept count He kept a record of it. Fifty one hundred and twenty six failed prototypes. He also burned through his savings, but he never saw his failures as final. He saw them as one step closer to success. And then I looked up Walt Disney. He started a business in his garage and his first cartoon company actually went bankrupt. He experienced non payment from some of his distributors. He actually lost a cartoon character because some producer hired away not only his cartoonists, but they took the characters with them as well. That's pretty sleazy stuff. In those movies like Pinocchio, Fantasia, and Bambi, they were box office flops. And then he opened Disneyland. And when he first opened there was all kinds of crazy things going on. People were forging tickets, they had melted asphalt, there was a plumber strike, and he was rejected three hundred times by banks. Three hundred banks rejected him while he was trying to secure funding for Disney. But you know what, he never gave up. And one of the things that he said about his failures and success was all I ask of myself is to live a good Christian life, and toward that objective, I bend every effort in shaping my personal, domestic and professional activities and growth. Then, Colonel Sanders, because I remember seeing this one on TV, you know that History Channel or the Food Channel. One of them had all the stories about how these guys got started. Well, Colonel Sanders of KFC fame experienced more than one thousand rejections. Can you imagine that? One thousand rejections of his famous fried chicken recipe, and eventually, as you know, became a fast food favorite. But my favorite, one of my favorite people was Abraham Lincoln, because not only was he the greatest leader and US president in history, one of he failed in business and elections. He lost his job in eighteen thirty two, he was defeated for state legislature in eighteen thirty two, He failed in business in eighteen thirty three. Then this guy ran for the US Senate, lost twice. Then he also ran for the US House of Representatives and lost twice again before he finally got elected in eighteen forty six, and then he was elected president in eighteen sixty. You know what this tells me. It tells me that he wasn't meant for those things that didn't pan oct He was meant for one great thing, for a time where a man of his character would be so sorely needed. And what he said about failure and success, he said, without the assistance of that divine being. I cannot succeed. With that assistance, I cannot fail. Thomas Edison had more than ten thousand failed experiments before he got the light bulb right, and he said, I haven't failed ten thousand times, I've successfully found ten thousand ways that will not work. Love these guys and their attitude. It makes you want to be more like them, doesn't it. And for me, I like to look at biblical characters as well and see how their failures were the catalyst to greatness, and they give me a lot of hope. And even in their failures, when they were truly repentant, they were able to proceed on their own way. They were able to fulfill that purpose in the path that God had laid out for them. And one of the first person I ask people I think about when I think about this is King David, because this is an example of someone who's got a lot of things wrong, like a lot. He committed adultery, he had his lover's husband killed by sending him into battle, He abused his power. Honestly, King David's family was a royal mess. Get it royal mess anyway. So but despite all of his failures. David became known as a man after God's own heart, and I think it's because of his sincere repentance that he didn't take up residence in those failures. If you read Psalm fifty one, you can fully grasp the depth of his despair over his failures, and I think it can be used as a guideline for those of us who have regrets over our own failures and shortcomings. But he wasn't the only one, I mean, who rose up from failure. There's Moses and a lot of the prophets, and the Apostles, Peter Paul, and so many more biblical men and women who experienced failures that eventually led them to success. And the unfortunate thing is, when I think about this, friends, acquaintances, colleagues, bosses, and even family will try to keep you in your past failures. They won't see that you have climbed out, that you know better, know that there's redemption and renewal, You know that there's a great calling on your life, and you want to be kept in the past by others. And that makes me think of that one story about the Eagle and the Crow, about how sometimes crows would be known to you know, ride on the back of an egle. They peck at the eagle's net and well they're sitting on his back. The egle usually just responds by soaring higher. He makes it harder for the crow to breathe, because I think at some point there's not enough oxygen for the crow, and as a result, that crow falls from the egle. So I just I think that's a great example for us. Keep soaring higher even as the crows in your life try to pick away at you. You want to starve the criticizers of oxygen, and then you ignore them and you climb to that new height that God has ordained for you. So I want to encourage you, as we do head into twenty twenty five, to leave the failures and the disappointments behind. And the disappointment is in yourself, or it's in others, or even both. We have to move forward, determined for redemption and renewal. And I mentioned in the beginning of this message that we focus maybe a little too much on our failures. Recognizing our failures is actually a good thing, but living in defeat of them is not. So I think we have to identify the failures ask for forgiveness if necessary, and then pick ourselves up and get to it again. Because if you think about it, I'm pretty sure you'll agree with me that there is a great expectation for this coming new year. I believe that God is intentionally shaping each of us and preparing us to contribute in our own unique way. Yes, we're excited because we have a new administration, so politically, yes, there's this expectation, great expectation. But at the same time, I think a lot of us who are inward thinking and trying to grow and become all that we can be, there's also a great expectation for the new year. There's so much work to do for all of us, and we need to be strong going into that year, courageous and undeterred. We have to trust the plan because the story isn't over yet. We have to let go let God continue to write our story. We have to trust him with it, and we have to keep pushing ourselves through that difficult chapter. We have a lot of them, don't We just push ourselves through the difficult chapters because you know what those chapters are there for a reason. The fact that the reason for those difficulties isn't clear to you yet, is irrelevant. This is still our story. It's your story, it's your earthly play. Yes, but you know what, you're the actor. But above all, we've got to remember that God is the playwright, and he's got a new thing coming to you. And I've got this version, a version of this of something I had done a long time ago. On my website Rose unplugged dot com. She is called by him dot com a lot of social media. It would mean so much to me if you would follow me, subscribe me at the following places. First of all, I do a podcast that's called Rose Unplugged Rumbles. When I go to I love Rumble. I love it because when you subscribe, they let you know when a new podcast is available, and it's Rose Unplugged there, But it's also Rose Unplugged on Apple and Spotify and all the other places. Facebook is Rose unplugged, and she is called by him. Instagram rose unplugged the number one, and she is called by him, and my website are roseunplugged dot com. She is called by him dot com. By the way, and every time I'm on here, we get a ton of prayer requests. And that's okay, because I have a team of people that actually pray for each request that comes in to she is called by him dot com and they are kept private. But there is a team of people that pray for you. Also available for speaking engagements, all of that at those social media platforms. Today, we've got Pastor Jackkibbs coming up, Roger Severino. Also, we have the Border Boss Tom and first up today is lou Elizondo and we're going to talk about UFOs and drones. Are they aliens? Are they foreign? Are they American? Are they other worldly? You'll find out more coming up this hour. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose. I'll be with you these three hours. Also, your phone calls are very welcome. The phone number is one eight hundred nine four to one Sean one eight hundred nine four one seven three two six nine four one seven three two six love to hear from you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: There was a statement that was released from the White House today from President Joe Biden on the United States support for Ukraine's defense. While he was proud to announce today that nearly two point five billion in security assistance for Ukraine was going to be sent to the Ukrainian people and neigh We're going to We're going to continue to defend their independence and freedom, he said from Russian aggression. Now at the very end of the release, he said, at my direction, the United States will continue to work relentlessly to strengthen Ukraine's position of thinking at your direction, you don't even have a sense of direction. You've been wandering around the White House for four years direction lists. But this is an outrage. But you know what, this is the final payment because the package includes that two point five but also the three point four billion, all of which was approved by Congress earlier in the year. And if you think about it, frankly, the number that Congress has approved in total was one hundred and seventy five billion dollars in total assistance for Ukraine that since Russia invaded Ukraine, and that was nearly three years ago. So the entire time that Joe Biden has been in the White House, there's been approved by Congress one hundred and seventy five billion dollars in total assistance. Amazing. And my question is how about North Carolina, Like they're still devastated there, what have we said to them? Why are we, you know, But you know what, it's everybody's to blame here if you ask me, they really are. So that's today. That's what our president announced today before his last days in office. Let's just get that last one in, one last little twist. Now. I'm anxious to see what we do about this going forward, because honestly, I think people have just about had enough. They really have. They've had enough. Also, of course, we want to mention that Jimmy Carter passed away yesterday. He was a thirty ninth president of the United States. He died at the age of one hundred and he only starved one term, as you know, in office. But you know what, this is interesting. He actually lived long enough to become the oldest former president in US history. Wow, one hundred years old. Lived long enough to be the oldest in US history. We've got some great guests coming up today. Don't forget to call in at one eight hundred and nine for one sean. That's one eight hundred and nine for one sean. I gotta tell you this next guest. I'm really excited because we're in talk about drones. He's lou Elizondo. He's a former head of the Pentagon program responsible for investigating UFOs, which we now call UAPs. Why do we keep doing that? Like Twitter for no X formerly known as Twitter? Like you have to add all these extra words anytime you want to mention X. Why don't we just keep Twitter? Anyway? I liked it, like it made sense, Like you want to send out a tweet? What are you doing with X? Are you sending out an X? I don't get it, but anyway, that's what it is. It's like Prince you know. But yeah, here we go. So he's going to be discussing this with us today. He's also the author of Eminent Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs that's coming up next and your phone call, so hang in there, give us a call eight hundred nine four to one. Sean would love to talk to you. Just be patient, we'll get to you. Yes, Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose. Check me out on social media and by the way, my podcast is Rose Unplugged and I love Rumbles, so I'm there also on Apple, Spotify and other platforms. If you're looking for me, it's either Rose Unplugged or my ministry. She is called by him. All right, so I have with me today Lou Elizondo. He's the former head of the Pentagon program that's responsible for the investigation of UFOs. Now it's known as UAPs. I don't know anyway. He's also the author of Eminent Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs, and he's joining us today to discuss the conversations that everybody's having about those drones that we're seeing every night in the sky. We want to know, is that aliens, foreign drones, American drones? Is it otherworldly? What we're going to find out right now? Welcome Lou to the show. I appreciate you joining us today.
Speaker 2: Rose, thank you so much for having me in. A big thank you to your wonderful audience.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're awesome. I love these people. All right, are you ready for this? We're going to start with the drones first, okay, because they've been spotted over New Jersey, across the mid Atlantic, and in some cases they were even spotted on near military facilities. So they pose a risk. The White House has said that they don't. Some of us think they do. But you know, here's something interesting. Lou, retired Air Force Brigadier General Rob Spalding said that drones are a problem that has been brewing for over a decade and we have basically failed to address it. So two questions for you, is Rob swallowing right? And is the White House telling us the truth? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Rob is absolutely correct, and unfortunately the current administration is not telling us the truth. Their fact is that these drones. After they said that these are all legal aircraft and hobbyists and whatnot, several no fly zones were implemented over certain specific areas over New Jersey and even New York. And there's still drones that are drones wh wi't want to call them drones whatever they are are lying completely unchallenged and unimpeded over these controlled areas where no fly zones have basically been been established. And so for anybody in our national security apples to say that these things aren't a aren't a potential and I'll highlight potential risk. Meanwhile, they don't know the sponsorship, they don't know where they're coming from, they don't know where they're going to, they don't know all their capabilities, and they don't know who's behind behind these things. I think is egregious and I think this new administration that's coming in is much much better prepared. This is a president that has shown himself over and over again to make hard decisions that turn out being in the best interests of the American people. And I'm very, very glad that he's got key people on his cabinet that are very much proactive in this area and want the truth to come out because right now, our trust and faith and confidence in our government is really at an all time low, and this administration that we're in now that's towards the end of it, hasn't done in self any favors and has only I think, added to that mistrust to our government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I agree with you, Lou that, you know, we have high hopes for this new administration and I believe they can handle this. But you know, I do think about everything that's been done, because if there's information gathering drones or balloons, and we'll get to the balloons in just a moment, but if that's happening on any level, then that's concerning, and then then that leads us to concerns about our technology development and our regulations, you know, the Department Offense, Okay, for example, the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigations, and the Federal Aviation Administration all issued this joint statement and in it they said they urge Congress to enact counter UAS legislation when it reconvenes, because that would extend and expand the existing counter drone authorities. Because you know, here's that problem, because everybody says, well, that's not our responsibility. It hasn't been the problem that the government or the military, nobody wants to engage in countering the drones. So really, lou whose job is it to counter drones? Apparently not the militaries at the moment.
Speaker 2: That is a fantastic, fantastic quies es. And I'm so glad you asked that. You know, I'm actually in the middle of a proposal that this new administration should consider appointing somebody who actually is responsible for air domain awareness writ large and looking at these emerging technologies all one has to do. And I would encourage anybody in your in your and your wonderful audience right now just get online some time and type in drones in Ukraine and see how these things have been so easily weaponized and very very I hate to say cost efficient, but these they are. They're being used to a very effective degree. And in warfare it's not hard to do. And then furthermore, all it takes is some non state actor to decide, well, I'm going to use a drone to not only as a weapons platform, but maybe as a delivery mechanism for chemical or biological weapons. And meanwhile, this current administration that we're in is saying, there's nothing to fear here. No, by the way, there's nothing we can do about it. We won't shoot them down. I mean, it's it's it's a preposterous, preposterous solution. And I think this new administration realizes a new one that's coming in that we must do something. Someone has to you know, you have to pin the tail and the donkey on someone, and a little different options to do that. If if that's what they decide to do, well, you know, okay.
Speaker 1: So because you know, we could say all these are just this is personal drones. People are just using them for recreation. But correct me if I'm wrong. I thought I read something that some sightings describe the objects to be the size of an suv or even a bus, So that would suggest that that's beyond a typical recreational drone. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, these things are being they're mostring for up to five and ten hours at a time, they're traveling if not tens, if not hundreds of miles, and they're being reported the size of an suv. And more importantly, they have a some tend to have a counter drone capability themselves, meaning if local law enforcement were to deploy a one of our drones to try to serve conduct some sort of surveillance on this on these on these drones, they lose power and they fall right out of the sky and then these things disappear, and in some cases they've been reported even pursuing the US Coast Guard over large bodies of water. So these aren't hobbyists. These aren't little quad copters that this current administration is trying to trying to sell to the American people.
Speaker 1: You know, I just I feel like that this administration knows more than they're telling us they have to, because if you go back lou to last year when we were hearing about the Chinese by balloons, by the way, it was like it took Biden's administration forever to like say, oh, yeah, there's by balloons in the air. There's balloons in the air. Everybody else knew about it. But anyway, the US State Department actually had a document that after the balloon was downed down and all the debris was collected, it said that the balloon's solar arrays produced sufficient power to operate multiple active intelligence collection sensors, and that the antennas on the balloons could collect and geolocate communication. So come on, how is that? Okay? How did they get so far into this? How I don't understand that we stopped talking about the balloons. Nobody talks about them anymore. They were talked about and then done, bam fast. What it's because it doesn't that concern you? That's amazing to me.
Speaker 2: Literally, it does, absolutely does. And we don't like to admit a problem for where there's no solution, and unfortunately this administration that we're in doesn't have a solution. Look, let me let me remind you if I could, that five years ago, four years ago in Colorado, Kansas, and Nebraska, a rash of these drone things were experienced over there and local and state law enforcement were involved. They actually have eyewitnesses that are trained observers that saw these things doing these what looked like some sort of reconnaissance or racetrack pattern where you had this you know, mothership of drone of drones that these little ones were deployed. And even the FBI was involved, and they came up with the joint GOOSEG meaning zero. They had no idea, what's none? And here it is four or five years later and we're doing the same thing over again, and this administration's response is very simple, Well, nothing to see here, folks, don't worry about it. These are all legal and and hobbyists and commercial aircraft. I mean, it's it's it's insulting to the American public that anybody in government would put out a press release saying that all these are are legally operated aircraft. If that was the case, they certainly wouldn't be shutting down military bases because of it. Because these are these are drones that are or whatever they are. These vehicles are are illegally encroaching into into restricted USR space.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, riddle me this. Why did Senator ran Paul block legislation? I think he did it earlier this month, and that legislation would have given state and local authorities more power to track the aircraft. Why would you do that? I don't understand. Yea great because somebody needs to take control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would want to speak myself personally for a lawmaker, But it could be one of several things. Either one, for whatever reason, he just didn't like it, or two maybe there was something else wrapped up into it that wasn't necessarily the counter drone proposal that he didn't like. There might have been another aspect to it. I don't know. I know that people in Congress that I speak to and even in the new administration support a counter drone capability. It's longcoming. Look, there's been investigations by the FBI going back twenty years where terrorists were planning to use remote controlled airplanes strapped with explosives and fly them into the White House. That was an FBI investigation. They actually arrested individuals who were planning to do that. Now it's twenty years on since then, a little bit more than that, and here we are still in the same boat. I don't know. I personally believe. Look, I think America can handle the truth. I think America deserves the truth, whatever that truth is. I think it's time that well maybe we're too late, but the current administration really should have leveled with the American people.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I agree with you one hundred percent. Listen, I got to stick in. We only have a couple of minutes. You're like a little over two. But I got to get a little fun stuff in because all this stuffsonates us, and if you're into all these kind of UFOs things, these last few years had to be really exciting for everybody. But back in twenty twenty three, there was that crashed UFO the US military supposedly recovered and remember like somebody went into it and it was distorted space and time, Like it looked like it was thirty feet in diameter and when you got inside it was like the size of a football stadium. That's according to Sheahann. Daniel Sheehan told Daily Mail that at the time that a whistleblower had told him of a crash. That crash in particular, what do you make of all of that? I mean, are there UFOs and AUPs or AUPs whatever want to call it in our government's hands.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I said, for the record, it took me almost a year to get that statement cleared by the Pentagon that I put in my book. There was a time when I was old, I signed a document saying I would never discuss crash retrievals ever, and it took almost a year for me to get the approval. Just to mention exactly what you just said. Yes, the US government knows a lot more about the UAP topic than they're letting on. There has been crashes that have occurred in the around the continental United States that the government is aware of and has tried to reverse engineer technology. And by the way, this next year, twenty twenty five, is going to be really interesting. I suspect there's going to be some major whistleblowers stepping forward. I'm not prepared to go too much beyond that right now because it's a p okay premature, but don't be surprised.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were afraid to come forward obviously over the last four years, and now they feel a little more freedom to do so now that Trump's in office. But this stuff fascinates me, and I used to pooh pooh it, but I'm not sure I do anymore. I really don't. I don't know if it's aliens or hostile countries or even spiritual beings. You hear all of the above, but I just find it very fascinating. And apparently this is covered in your book Imminent Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am. And by the way, I'd never believed in this stuff either. I was a you know, a child of science and a special agent. I investigated terrorism and spies. It wasn't until I actually became part of the government's UFO investigation program in two thousand and nine did I realize that it was actually a very legitimate national security topic. Wow.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating to me. Anyway, Thank you for spending time with us, Lou Alizondo. He is the author of Imminent Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs. And I agree with you, Lou. I think that we can finally finally get some answers with this new administration coming in.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, and I'm very hopeful as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Take care, all right, everybody's stay with us. This is Rose in for Sean Hannity today. That was interesting. I can't wait to read that book in fact, but we'll be back with more. The phone number here is one eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, We've got a couple of people already holding online. Okay, hang in there. Wow, I got to read that book. It's fascinating, isn't it. It really is. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose. Check me out on social media it's Rose Unplugged. Also, I have a ministry. She is called by him, So Facebook Rose unplugged. She is called by him, Instagram, Rose unplugged one, she is called by him, and then the websites are Rose unplugged dot com. She's called by him dot com. A lot of people have asked for a copy of my monologue. I'll type it up and have it ready later this week, so just email me. You can do that through roseannplugged dot com. And also asked about speaking engagements. All of that can be done at Rose unplugged dot com. All right, let's take Jeff calling from Pennsylvania. Hey Jeff, how are you? And Happy New Year?
Speaker 2: Happy to you you, Rose.
Speaker 3: You and I had some good dialogue about eight nine years ago when you had your when you had your state your show on the station in Pittsburgh, and we had talked about Trump the candidate, and I was a big Crew supporter, and we went back and forth a little bit, and I did some research and I called you back a few weeks later, and you know, jumped on the Trump train, right and it was it was it was pretty amazing that, you know, going back and forth with that.
Speaker 2: But we miss you, miss you here in Pittsburgh daily.
Speaker 3: So we'd love to have you back on the radio here.
Speaker 1: You know, you're so sweet.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, you're the you were You're one of the best.
Speaker 3: So I just wanted to let you know that. And uh, just listening to your your interview, the uh, you know, the Biden administration has you know, not like they don't have any other issues, but they have another another issue here.
Speaker 2: You know, if they know something about.
Speaker 3: These drones and they're not telling the American people, that's that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm so sorry, Jeff, you know, and maybe we can get back to you later, but you're right, they need to be transparent about the drones. And you the other thing you wanted to say was you're so ready for the Trump administration. Oh my gosh, I mean, like it's a miracle. We made it through these four years, I mean barely made it through these four years. We'll be back with Moore after this