Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 2: It comes with a lot of questions and Fidelity can help you get answers. Visit Fidelity dot com slash black Wealth to learn more.
Speaker 1: When you're filling out your paperwork, and it comes to that part where it says address, right, don't use your personal address because everything that you fill out with the Secretary of State, you fill out with the IRS. People can google it and at Google. Not you Google, and people will google it. Okay, they will look you up certifyed botified, and your address will pop up there. So a good solution, what we're recommending is that you use a virtual address, okay, and this will help you keep your personal information private and it'll keep your address off the big old web. Okay, you look more like a professional. And it's a secured fixed address and guess what, the mail that's going there can be forwarded to you you. So it's like a all in one Okay. Now, I know it's some shade out there by ipostal, but there are some people that have great success with it. Okay. You can go back and check on a study hall for some suggestions or the workbook, the participant work GUD is what I like to call it. So again, when you get this business telephone number the same that you did with the virtual business, make sure that you get a different, a different telephone number other than yours. I don't want to bring into your cell phone unless you have like dual numbers, and you could probably get that from your carrier. This keeps your personal information private and you look like a professional. Okay. So another helpful hint too, when you do get your business telephone number, be sure to register it with four one one Okay. It helps people to find you when they searching your entity. And it just when they say people find you, the banks they do they research too, Okay, So if you are googleble or searchable, banks will definitely open up the door and say welcome, come on in. We have other products behind these other doors. Okay, just keep that in mind, especially when we're out here building these relationships with banks. So this course we're going to go over to LLC's real quick. This course, you know, recommends that you choose an LLC is the entity type which lets you takes advantage of the benefits of both a corporation and a partnership business structure. Okay. Now, to register your LLC, you need to submit your articles of incorporational Formation. You can choose to have a service set this up for you, or you could do the DIY method that we went through in this course. You know, if you want to use a free service, totally up to you. Okay, nobody's judging you. You could do it on your own. However you want to set this up. Just know that you know there is a fee sometimes associated with following your business with the state. Okay, So just keep that in mind. So even if you use a free set up service, they're still going to have to charge you the fee that you're setting the state, the fee that the state charges that you're going to set your LLC up in. Okay, So even though everything else is free, you're still going to have to pay for that regardless of how you set your business up. All right, So I want to know what state are you dropping or creating your LLC and what state are you creating it or have you created it? And you can drop that in a check for me. Indianapolis. All might be coming out in summer, Tennessee, Michigan, Nevada, Come on, Nevada. But y'all knows no is it no tax?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think y'all like the no tax state or something right like Delaware, Michigan, Texas.
Speaker 3: Yes, DC, absolutely, y'all know me.
Speaker 1: I love me some DC. Come on, come on, I love me some DC. Colorado Awesome, awesome, only federal Texas. Yep, that's exactly why I go a little bit down the street and around the corner and over the bridge right to Delaware. Boom. So okay, just you know, quick question to see if you remember some of your articles of articles of formation information right. I just want to make sure that you know that. So just real quick, what's the difference?
Speaker 2: But, ernest, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast or seats of digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds? Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump's leader.
Speaker 4: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Between a member managed and a manager managed LLC like when you put those people designate those people, do you, guys, remember the difference between a member managed and a manager managed. When you choose your business. So, yep, I like that. I like that. I'm gonna get some other people a chance to type in because I'm a slow typer myself. So member equal partners. Okay, I likes it. I likes it. I like that. Anybody else want to take a stab at it. What's the difference between a member managed and a manager managed? Set up for your business when you're choosing? Come on, Whitney, what you're saying? Member managed is controlled by the member and the manager managed is controlled by the appointed manager. Come on, come on, people, she said it. You must be got you must you must have my notes. It's cool, but I'm gonna say it anyway. So a member managed is where all the own owners of the LC have a voice and how the business will operate. Everybody has a voice. A manager managed is where you elect one or more members to make the decisions for the company or select a professional company or persons. So ding ding ding, my people's you got it? You got it? So which is gonna be the choice for you when you set up your business? Or which one did you choose when you set up your business?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Just being flat out newsy okay, because we sharing because we're gonna help somebody to night. Which one did you choose for your business? A member managed? So lo, yollo, I got you. I'm not mad at you. Okay. Holding company is a manager manager managed yep, manager managed member. Okay, listen you you have to choose the right structure for your business. Some people are a little bit further along, some people are just starting out. Some people already got clients before they even got a business, and some of us are looking for clients. Okay, just being real, all right, So as you set up your LLC, you need to obtain your ei in. Again. If you are new and I'm going too quick, I'm sorry. We have replays for you and we have a study hall, so feel free. I'm talking about there are tons of well experienced people. I done read through all those threads. They are amazing. Okay, so just remember, just like your social Security number, your business needs an ei IN. That's kind of like your business's Social Security number. And you can establish this document by going to the IRS website. And it's free. It's free. So if you go somewhere and somebody try to charge you, they can because you're using their services. But if you do it on your own. It's free, just putting out there. Okay. The state gotta pay some states, but the food is free. Okay. So you need to create an operating agreement which tells how your business is going to be run. These are just some things that we need and so think of it as laying like your business foundation. Okay. Many states have like a default operating agreement when businesses failed to create one. So let's say you get real business. You got all these clients, and you're running and you're hustling, you're doing all these things, and you forget to create one. Maybe you're in one of those states where they already have a default one. I know my state probably is not one because I went in the bank and the bank created one for me. So yeah, me so, But don't rely on that though. Don't don't get too you know, caught up in business that you're not taking care of your fundamentals and your foundation. So you definitely want to establish this on your own. And we're going to be doing bank banking, so you definitely want to make sure that you have one. Okay, you could update your operating agreement at anytime. This is an internal document, so you can you know change it to say, you know, we're going to be doing you know, quarterly Texas. But this is just the operation of your business. Okay, this is an internal document. This is not something that everybody's going to be scrutinized and looking at like that. All right, but you do want to have one earners.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Listen, EYLU is relaunching, revamping, retooling. That's right, We're creating a new educational experience that's more expensive.
Speaker 3: Shoty telling.
Speaker 5: We got yes twenty twenty three. We've got a lot. It's still a lot playing for you guys. So you know that EYLU already includes monthly financial planning calls with me, book club calls with Troy, real estate calls with MG the mortgage got access to the Home Buying Blueprint Volume one and Volume two. Part of the revamp will include twenty seven local chapters from across the United States, live interactive teaching, hands on not just pre recorded videos, plus fifteen brand new curriculums.
Speaker 1: The biggest just got bigger. Head of the e y l university dot com. That's e Y l U n I V E R s I t Y dot com. See you there,