Speaker 1: Blending Vice's signature dynamic storytelling with the high octane world of sports, Vice Sports brings an exciting and diverse range of programming that goes beyond the game. From action pack live events to gripping behind the scenes documentaries to hard hitting investigative pieces and in depth profiles of athletes, coaches, teams. Vice Sports captures the raw energy, drama, and passion that makes sports truly unforgettable. Catch live events and other exclusive sports programs only on Vice TV. Go to vicetv dot com to find your cable channel.
Speaker 2: The volume.
Speaker 3: And I'm proud to be an American. Not American. We'll only the whites are free. You're not American? Clip it.
Speaker 2: I'm wait, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I have a birth certificate that he born in the United States.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Passport now? Because people be trying to pick and choose when American. You got a day off? You American? Oh for sure, the day off work or people American? When it comes to me a day off, No, I listen, work, no school? Oh American? Any other day?
Speaker 2: No? We hate American burn Oh you hate American burning flags and all of that.
Speaker 3: But let me Yeah, I'm dressing like dips, Yeah, hot dogs. Yeah, y'all pick and choose when you want to be American.
Speaker 2: So no, it's not the beauty of America.
Speaker 3: That is options.
Speaker 2: Have you been mourning all day?
Speaker 3: Morning? No, I haven't been morning. I haven't. I've been up all morning. I haven't been. I haven't been mourning.
Speaker 2: No, that is weird. Those two words are like connected. Morning morning.
Speaker 3: If you let, if you let the, if you let dread at the in front of the BODEGGA break it down for you. I've got two hours to spare hours. You can come uptown with me. I'll let dread break.
Speaker 2: No, I'll add them. Listen, man, spell spelling. It's a spell. Why do you think it's called that? But with that said, love and respect to all the troops and everyone that we thank you for your service everything.
Speaker 3: Thank you for yourselfrifices.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are not here to get into any war crime stuff. We are generally saying happy moral data everyone. Yes, but we are here to work so all of that fighting doesn't go in vain. We are here, yes, because this is what they fought for, they thought.
Speaker 3: To a podcast brought to you by boost Mobile. Thank you boost Mobile.
Speaker 2: They fought for men to instead of build houses and defend freedom, act like women and gossip and be feminine. This is what they fought for, right, what they thought real men fought for bitches like us to get on the microphone.
Speaker 3: The front line so that Rory and Maul could have a pop.
Speaker 2: Fucking cushy ass. Lights.
Speaker 3: Yes, great lighting, such great lighting.
Speaker 2: I watched. I watched the bin laden thing. I was even watching some of it in the office today, just you know, like feeling it was similar to what we discussed. I appreciated all of the lies, but I'm fine with that. Like I was entertained and like really was like America, fuck yeah, through the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Isn't it interesting how they always put those docks out of round Memorial Day and of course it's all like it's it's crazy how that all comes together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we got we got them. Camp got to remember. Never forgot to remember what they did. Never well, forget a few things, but never forget.
Speaker 3: Forget who was at the meeting before it all went down, But never.
Speaker 2: Get slavery, get that we went got Yeah, you know, but nine to eleven in COVID. Don't you ever ever forget that?
Speaker 3: Who was it? Who was we talking to. They said they had COVID and I was like, that still exists. Oh Dane from Oh Dane Dang Dane hopefully feeling better day Day. We had a call with Day the other day and he said, oh, Man, you know, it's tested positive for COVID.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's the Trump is president Man. Dane was trying to extend his trip. You want to get back to his fan Yeah, yeah, looking healthiest ship.
Speaker 3: I know that move Dane. It's not COVID, he said. He took what he said, he took a test at home. Test. Yeah, that's like hitting let's a scratch off. He doesn't know that, no idea that she's a positive before you even opened the box.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? I mean, admittedly, like three Christmas eves ago, I definitely like I had COVID, but like it had been enough time. But I was like, my listen, I don't want to get anyone in the family sick. This is a very serious time. And I got a Christmas off. So now that I know people are getting COVID again, like I might bring it back.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for that. That documentary of the crazy things we did during covid, like the things we were doing that documentary. There's no way shut the world down. Oh my god, there's no way we lived through that crazy.
Speaker 2: But I mean listen, post covid is a different time.
Speaker 3: Post covid is a different time, and we are back talk to you by boost Mobile.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that boost Mobile was back, and boost mob was like a part of like the culture again, Man, we need Boostsmobile. Boom was a great time. He was a little young when Bootmobile Boosmobile first hit to see, but it was a special time.
Speaker 2: Rory, No, I mean it's they raised me if you think about it, like I came into my own bad.
Speaker 3: I mean, your first phone was probably boost Mobile, of course it was. Yeah, what other phone would it be? It's no other phones. I didn't even know there was other carriers. Keep it on.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a fun ad.
Speaker 3: Keep it I didn't know. You didn't know they were any other carriers.
Speaker 2: What's a carry you? You gotta love it. That is the coldest sack of a monopoly. I didn't even know there was other ship going.
Speaker 3: Nobody else exists.
Speaker 2: But with that said, happy two year anniversary to my first album. I thought it was different two years. I think that's enough. I think it's enough time. Two years it's usually the mark where you can determine. I think it's probably the greatest album of all time.
Speaker 3: Think that a thriller, then I thought it'd be different. I just want to let you know that. Of course I'm a little bit it didn't do better than Michael and Quincy, but you know what I mean, Like you were close.
Speaker 2: Dare I say it to I think it edges thriller out just edges Hey, Quincy said it. I didin't saying it, and then you said, dare I say it? Dare I say it's just thriller? Bold statement? I think if you go song for songs right there, listen, like.
Speaker 3: They said, man, if you take Billy Jean off a Thriller, it's because Billy Jean is there that your album is. And I if Billy jing wasn't on Thriller, it would be a better album.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 2: I do think Division Interlude really may compete with Hill.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, you have to think hard. I've thought about it playing your no one's thought that. I didn't think that on topic, play your album. Then I played Thriller and I'm like, I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: It's like sometimes you don't even know what album you're listening to. In the algorithms, they just go.
Speaker 3: It's like a double dig It's it's Michael and if you if you love boxing and.
Speaker 2: If you're going off double disc, it might be that in life after death. Nobody has ever said any of this. In life, nobody in the world is nobody in the world. But to celebrate on your way to pick up the Thriller vinyl, I did a reup. I did it.
Speaker 3: There's a bundle that that me and Sony did.
Speaker 2: You can get the Thriller Oh vinyl and I thought it'd be different vinyl together. Yes, please different merch dot shop. There's a link in the bio. But yeah, I know a lot of people missed out on the vinyls the first time, so I did. I did a little reup for the anniversary. They're moving like thirty thirty minutes in. There's boxes.
Speaker 3: You can literally just walk on on your way to the elephantor just you gotta sign mine, man, you gotta sign myn and is it the same colorful?
Speaker 2: Yeah? One one, Yeah, there's a whole box. Okay, cool, but yeah, man, come on twenty one orders in like thirty minutes. Ye, moving Units.
Speaker 3: I love it. Man.
Speaker 2: It's MPM, Juice and US. That's the only ones Moving units. But with that said, also I will announce that the I don't like to say single, but the second record that's coming out on my second project, the first one being Leon Thomas who Are You Anyways, will be with Masgo and Freddie Gibbs called off Road.
Speaker 3: I know you guys have heard it. Yes, I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: June thirteenth, off Road, Massago, Freddy Gibbs, feel good summer record, a little bit more palatable than the Leon one. Yeah, just because you know all the non music snobs, I'm catering to you. Yeah, but I'm excited for this record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I'm happy. I'm happy for you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I know how hard you worked on this project and how hard it is to get you know, things cleared and signed off and I know it, so you know it can be a nightmare. But this is the this is what you do it for, these moments of announcing an official release date.
Speaker 2: So you want to hear me complain about the music industry. The episode that came out on Patreon today just explains how hard it is for me to put music.
Speaker 3: That's a real thing, though, man, And I appreciate those rants from you because you know it's watching you go through it. I laugh because I'm you know, you're my guy, but I know how much you put into it and how much it means to you. So congrats to you and the team for getting it dead. June thirteenth, Very very excited with that said.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think this second album could compare it to Justin Bieber Journals if we're getting into it right right now. That's like what a lot of people say in the studio when they hear it, like, Yo, this reminds me maybe better than journal. It's like, so, I don't know what the on the day I was a little offender that says. It didn't ask me to come out, But you know, Justin seems to be going through some things at home. Ay listen, I thought it'd be different. Is all about the things I was going on going on at home too, So I relate to what Justin his overall aura on that stage and with all the rumors of the him being broke, do you think he charged Scissor a fee?
Speaker 3: That's crazy No, First of all, I don't I don't believe that Justin Bumbers broke.
Speaker 2: Imagine Beef sentences it like, you know, I got you, here's my rate, I'll work with you on the.
Speaker 3: Whole day rate. He got a day rate. Imagine Justin Bieber's date.
Speaker 2: Just having a rate to pop out to a show. But yes, this was GNX tour in Los Angeles. I believe that's where it was.
Speaker 3: GNX tour in Los Angeles. Uh, Scissor bought out Justin Bieber to do his rendition of Snooze along with her. And Justin had a moment that everybody told my eyes closed, wasn't singing into the mic, was just going to have a mic. He had a mic, but he didn't need it in that moment. He was like he went somewhere el I think that's what music is meant to do. So, you know, Justin had a moment and just was like, yo, Justin, they can't hear you. Like Sisson went as she is, you know, classy and graceful, went and saw that he was having having a moment like let me get him out of this moment because it looks like he's about to like go too far into the moment, so she came and helped him and you know, woke him up out of that moment.
Speaker 2: All right, where can we start. I have never seen a palm kiss in my entire life. Yeah, I've never seen you coming out the gate with the palm. It's one of the sickest things I've ever seen. Sizzon just went over there to check her. This wasn't like part of the performance.
Speaker 3: Look at him.
Speaker 2: She thought he was having a stroke and just lifted his head and LEO, are you right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, kissed the palm, you know, then kissed, kissed the ring.
Speaker 4: Y'all ain't never felt music like that before. I know how he feel.
Speaker 2: Listen, I snooze is up there for me. And if Sisson was right in front of me, I'm not saying I wouldn't do the exact same thing that Justin did in that moment, just lose.
Speaker 3: It completely, like going to another space.
Speaker 2: Not only did he kiss the palm, didn't even look like he tried to kiss the top of the end. I think that was a sniff.
Speaker 3: Now he kept going she had a park anyway, he kept there's no way that happened, And she was like trying to pull him to the front of the stage, like grab his hands.
Speaker 2: To pull reality.
Speaker 3: And then he kissed her hand. Yeah, I mean the sizzle looks like her hands smelled great. So, I mean I can understand justin in that moment, he got caught up in the moment he's smelling it. He's like, wow, this is is this lavender? What is that? She looks like her hands frome like lavender. Yeah, for sure, being in the moment, but like, look what you trying to look? Look look up. He's still kissing.
Speaker 4: But it's him being in a moment in the mic, not being anywhere near him while he's singing.
Speaker 3: He's that mic because sometimes you gotta say fuck that mic. Y'all know what I'm going through, y'all reading the headlines. I'm broke.
Speaker 2: But after that, you know, she gave she gave him a little like side hug. I'm a bit creeped out. That was the friend zone hug. After that was like you better not grab my ass hug.
Speaker 3: Nah. I don't just I don't think that was ever on her mind. I think that she was, you know, trying to keep it, you know, as fun and as playful in this and still have a little bit of you know, that little flirtatious flirtatious energy with it, but it was definitely not going to be no ass grabbing or you know, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But with that said, you know, like when they cut off the mic for the crowd to hear, production team can still hear what's going through the microphone and siss you know, once that the stage started to go down. After that moment, she was sitting there like punch punch security, please, please please.
Speaker 3: She was definitely sitting there like you s okay, Justin, are you okay? Somebody get Justine some water?
Speaker 2: Okay please, medic medical please, Justin?
Speaker 3: Are you okay? Just I'm fine, I'm great. I just a great song.
Speaker 2: I loved it that stage, like, I'm totally fine, great song. This looks like actual ecstasy, not MDMA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is this is the stuff that you this is don't do that. He was just he was drunk on drunk in the moment, drunk on memories like drunken episode. Sometimes you be backstage and it's just like you didn't know Scissus Roder was so incredible, and it's like, shit, this is like I'm at the club. This is an open bar.
Speaker 2: Or he's like, finally a woman I like being around.
Speaker 3: Yeah that too, that too yo.
Speaker 2: And I don't subscribe to all that shit, all the threads of him not liking his wife and all that shit, because we don't know these people. But it is funny seeing all the threads where she does want to hold hands and he doesn't. And then you see Justin basically licking siss hand smoke because I could see if it's like intimacy issues and you know he doesn't like to hold hands. He he went to third base with her hand.
Speaker 3: I mean he recognized the black queen in her, in her glory, you know what I mean. All these people are here screaming for you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying his wife is no glory.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying, when you're on stage and this is the whole stadium screaming for this black queen whose song you took and made your.
Speaker 2: Own one of the greatest songs of our generation, I think.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you get lost in that moment and you're just like wow, Like you know what I mean, this just feels great. The energy is amazing, and I forgot that I'm even on stage. Performing I love this song so much. I feel like I'm a home in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: I mean, if this is what gets Beef's baby d know how it is, he'd be home while you're waiting for that crock pot and your song.
Speaker 3: Come on, all the memories started hitting you.
Speaker 4: Rory was just playing his album when I was in there crying like sometimes.
Speaker 3: Are okay, No, what's wrong? Talk to us. We're here for you. No, you're not. I'm here for you. You're here to make fun of me. Yes, but that's being here for you. You have to make fun in the pain and in the heartbreak. You have to find the fun the silver lining. You ever read the lyrics the Rory song not Me, Not Me? Which one is that?
Speaker 2: Raheem and Seantella?
Speaker 3: Yes, great record. Can you relate? Yeah, it hit home.
Speaker 2: I don't have to accelerate. But the moment this just even hit he can underlay it right here. She started pouring a glass of wine. The moment, just the chords gaming wine.
Speaker 3: It's one o'clock. It was twelve when I started pouring.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that type of episode. He cooked your soul. Huh saulte A little spinach on the side burnt it to the butter. You don't when the butter at the bottom be brown, that garlic burned in that panty still taste goes though. Baby is a fucking fool.
Speaker 2: At first, I thought you was just like, you know, put a little sauce on it. They're not like I could really see the misty eyes and I was like, oh shit, this is like this really hits home, like.
Speaker 3: Shot a commercial vinyls available now my business.
Speaker 2: I'm not as exploitive as people think I am. Funck I should have done that. Why didn't I think you got come more?
Speaker 3: Man? Damn it, Josh commercial commercial.
Speaker 4: Never let you take me for granted. I'll never let you make me for average. Pussy runs the world and you had to track me. Nope, I'll never give you the satisfaction.
Speaker 3: Pussy run the world, but you got to track me?
Speaker 2: What's some man d one track run?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, you've beene pending relays multiple times high school and college. You gotta go down to the pending relays, man, pushy everywhere. What was we talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exploiting you for that cry again?
Speaker 3: Now on?
Speaker 2: I mean she did curse hold me out at the release party.
Speaker 3: Can we thank you? Oh yeah you did. I remember that she gave.
Speaker 2: The blessing though, Yeah that was cool. How should I exploit.
Speaker 3: The nigga wow?
Speaker 2: Like now all of a sudden, she's never had an ex that that was news brought up, right, there's no such thing that she's dated somebody before. I'm just exposing everyone today exactly. Anyways, baddies, is that I don't know if that's no, no, we do that, or we can find another way for me to exploit on the second album, I demerius my kid, like, uh, the relationship with my parents, Like, what else would I do for this one? Well, I'm already exploiting Amara throughout this entime that's going now. People really have a reason to be like, yo, you used your kid like as rollout And yes, I think everyone in the family should work.
Speaker 3: Well, lamar, she should have an ad this album. Yeah, yeah, get a little.
Speaker 2: And she was she getting kind of nice on her little dj MPC ship that I have. Yeah, she knows. She even has her own little vinyl players and it's time. It's time for her to start working. She just to start like, you know, pulling a weight.
Speaker 4: She had her little MPC yesterday I went to Rory's house to watch the next game. She she like would be like, let's dance, and I'm like okay, And she'll go over to the NPC and like press the little button for hip hop and just like dance and I'm like okay, we dancing and she got like a little vinyl player and it was cute.
Speaker 3: She was very very cute. Yeah, I think she. I think she gonna be a DJ.
Speaker 2: Yo de Mares caught me doing some wild ship.
Speaker 3: Man, this what we talk about this? U Yeah, sure we're here now.
Speaker 2: This was not yesterday. This is one of my wasn't at the crib, but you know, I had some people over to watch one of the games, and like I may have been cooking up a little bit on Mar's NPC. Like I was that guy like trying to impress the one.
Speaker 3: And she was singing along on the NPC. Amar No, Amara wasn't there. It's a whole different day. A woman was singing making and it's like even.
Speaker 2: Though it's for kids, she's just like kind of good, like it's surprisingly good. And I was I was getting kind of busy.
Speaker 3: And the girl was like singing to like his beats in his ear and I had.
Speaker 2: His ear, yes, and I had the voice like the voice not thing going, just so we could remember the melodies.
Speaker 3: Me and beach you know.
Speaker 4: Me and Beatrice was having a conversation and at one point Beatrice stopped her conversation looked over.
Speaker 3: Looking the beat was so fire was Beatrice was like, yeah, I'm grow outside. I'm like, yeah, I'm about to call it mine too. I'm gonna gone. I had the funk out. You macking on their children's in PC?
Speaker 2: Was I getting busy? Though?
Speaker 3: The wave the was is not the part. That's not what we're talking about here. That's not the point. The point is what are you doing? Like the game is on his company in the house and look what you're trying to get into. And she was smiling and with it. I'm like, nah, I can't, Bro, I'm not We're not doing this. Oh my god, see it too. I'm so happy those things happen when I'm not around. Get busy.
Speaker 4: She really, Yeah, that's he recorded it.
Speaker 2: MA. I'm telling bro, And if mag gets funny around women, why can't I lean on one of my ship?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Ain't the same You're gonna do that corny ship? Wait told me and beat Lee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could do that when nobody's around. You could be corny when nobody's around. But when you got.
Speaker 2: Something like that and the game, you know, the game was over and I caught some inspiration.
Speaker 3: Did they lose?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We lost it? Looked what he doing? Yeah you're not even like heartbroken at the lay. That's why I got the inspiration. I felt sad. So it was a dark town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I created better on Yeah you didn't hear how that?
Speaker 3: Okay? They sir? All right, so didn't Yeah, fine, fine, triumph in the tragedy. Yeah, look for motivation and the Knicks losing, but I mean to do that. She's singing in the ear, kind of giving you the melodies. You got company on the couch. They looking at you weird. Now Ubers is outside all of a sudden. They didn't plan on leaving that soon? We did. We didn't actually, but you know that's like asking people, so what you're about to do without asking?
Speaker 2: No, jam Jamara should have picked up mars keyboard and joining the session.
Speaker 4: You know, when you be around your homie like trying to like mag you just get it wasn't even macing.
Speaker 3: I was just that's macking. We're not doing that busting out the n PC. It was already out now, but it was already sitting on the but picking it up and using it, that's macking because you're trying to really get into your autistic bag and let her see like we could go there, like I can create a record right here if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's mac and that's that's that's one of times the universe speaks to you.
Speaker 3: That's true. But I mean time you just have to crack the door and let God in. See whenever somebody say God, you can call you that. That's like conversation over like something you're about to fight somebody, like who you down with with the blood of Jesus, You're like, I can't hit this set you from I'm up on the blood Jeds if I'm ready to knock you out, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Who you Listen, some songs are made, some are gifted.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. Speaking of fighting. Baddie's Africa is back. Listen, man, you haven't watched any of the Baddie's Africa. I don't know what you're doing. First of all, bout three episodes.
Speaker 2: In Zeus showed me how to put my notifications on because I did not know that Baddie's after already.
Speaker 3: Everybody episode listen is going they went to the Motherland and started just straight this. This is why Africans don't like Black Americans. I get it now. It makes all the sense in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you just look abroad up there. It wasn't even it was a cosplay of Black America.
Speaker 3: Yo, listen, man, they in this house. I mean, it was about seventeen fights before these girls even though which rooms they were sleeping in, Like, they got to the house actually thumping fighting. Last night they finally picked their rooms. Uh Natalie, Natalie, Natalie and DTB seem to have buried their hatchet.
Speaker 2: Oh thank god.
Speaker 3: Natalie seemed to extend an olive branch to DTB and you know, seemed to be putting all of their mess behind them. Lex, you know, she wants to fight summer. It's the battle of the cutest girls in the house. Lex doesn't like excuse me, Lex doesn't like uh, what's her name, Scotty. Lex doesn't like Scotty because Scotti is the pretty girl that doesn't really like to fight. He's more of a girly girl. So Lex came in last season, challenged her, wanted to fight her. Lex finally punched Scotty in the face. Last night, Scotty defended herself and Ford Scotty's not a scary girl. She'll fight, but she doesn't like to fight. And I respect that about it. It's like I'm a cute girl, like I don't fight, That's not what I do. But I ain't no punk.
Speaker 2: But when it was time, moves her hands like.
Speaker 3: No, she has she has hands, she has feet too. She likes to kick Snotty is one of those girls. She's tall so flying knee kicks no, no, no, straight up like she knows how to time and if you if you dodge it. She knows how to boom like oh, nic and just see what I'm saying. Put some space in between her. But she'll fight if she I just so. Lex and Scotty got their pretty girl fighting, but they seem to be you know, cool, got that out the way like she she let her. Lex let her know, like, you know, I liked you, but you I'm saying I needed that fight. Scotty was like, I don't know why we fighting, Like I thought you was cool. I wanted to get to know you better. It was just girly girl stuff. But the girls was fighting. Shout out to Ivory. Ivory whipped Summer's ass last night. Finally, finally, somebody beats some of up. Somemer seemed to cool down a little bit because some'na fight anybody. She don't give a fuck. You tell her what your name is. She like, nah, it ain't your name. Your name ain't Ory, I'm not calling you that. Now it's a fight. All of a sudden, some of them care. She's fighting everybody hunt. Ivory got it in. Ivory whipped to ask. Last night, everything seemed to be cool now with Summer.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm glad Ivery humbled the situation.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I doe Ivy. She she got tired of it. She got tired of some of jumping people and all of that, so she put the hands on the last night. But the girls got their bedrooms, nice beautiful house that they have, and yeah, man, that's what we are. Now. Next episode they're fighting some more. Rory, it's not over. I don't want you to think that they.
Speaker 2: Got There's more fights.
Speaker 3: So you gotta hurry up and catch up. You gotta binge it beinge the first three episodes, so you can catch up to where I'm at. Baddie's Africa. Love it. I'm locked in, man, I don't know what to say. I'm locked in. They get they got me what part of Africa? Then, I don't even know what part of that. Wherever they fight a lot at That's what they say, That's what they took. Wherever they fight, that's where they landed. They landed in the middle of Benghazi. Natalie note as I'm posted of the Benghazi where they're going to Nigeria. Also, they probably didn't now they they're doing Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and Morocco this year, this season with Baddies Africa. So shout out to Natalie and everybody at ZEUS for putting this on. Y'all just fighting around the world. I love it, man. Let's get a bag, let's fighting.
Speaker 2: Nelson Mandela. Do I believe it was twenty eight something like that?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven? Maybe I could be wrong in fact check that job.
Speaker 2: He's probably looking down now like I should have just stayed in there. They look at what is coming to South Africa.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven years, twenty seven years, twenty seven years. How did I know that. I guess I should know that, right, As a black man in America, I need to know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think Elon will make a cameo in the South African one?
Speaker 3: No, I can promise you Elon will not be on it.
Speaker 2: You never know, man, You right? I mean that got shifty.
Speaker 3: If an election year. Maybe if it was an election year, he would do it. But it's not election year. So he's chilling right now.
Speaker 2: And knowing how Republicans view ship, they'll probably think that's the black vote. That's how they like.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is where we need to hone in on this. Would you say, baby, do you think that he'll ever run for president?
Speaker 2: And he's not. You can't know because he's not a Oh damn, only Obama was allowed to the only non American allowed to run.
Speaker 3: Don't play with me. Watch a fucking mouth, you a white ass mouth.
Speaker 2: We should have known what was coming when Donald Trump got off that plane and said, I am so proud of myself. I found the birth certificate. That was like a comedy sketch to me at that time, and now that's the most regular thing he was nobody at that time as far as politicals. I am so proud of myself. That's a wild sentence to start your speech out with. It got love finding something in public records. Well, yeah, I'm definitely gonna catch up. I'm excited shaping up to be a better season than the last because last.
Speaker 3: Year, no, no, no, this season is, this season is. This season is definitely looks like it's gonna better than last season.
Speaker 2: So the volume did not put us on the hardwood in the garden, but they have made a promise that we will have something to do with the reunion of Baddi's Africa. Yeah they didn't. They're just putting it out there.
Speaker 3: Break up fights.
Speaker 2: I want to be with body likes in the in the crowd, like just laughing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not here to break up no fights.
Speaker 4: I ain't want scott I don't even watch that show, but I want Scottie.
Speaker 3: She's so fire.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not mad at you.
Speaker 3: I'll just have to make sure baby d was dressed underneath that desk because you can see it from the waist ups Like now, I can't even I don't even know what baby I see the good Joe Fresh Goods on feet, but I don't know. That's why I had to kind of look like you can see the ankles. Yeah, I'm like, what's going on after the alright, alright, she dressed, she got clothes on.
Speaker 2: You know who I want to see Maybe not in this season of Batties, but maybe when they come back to the States. I think Remy Ma and Clarissa Shields should go on the show.
Speaker 3: All right, Now, what we don't want. We don't want Clarissa Shields on any show where girls can fight, because that would be Yeah, nobody wants to fight Clarisa Ship, not even women that are getting paid to fight cla.
Speaker 2: Well, she has a fight coming out. Br Yeah, that girl doesn't want to fight.
Speaker 3: She has bills, she's the bills. She has bills like all of us, Rory, and this is what she's down to. She's like, fuck it, I'm fighting Clarissa. I will get CT for this back. Yeah fuck it, man, I know. But nobody wants to willingly just fight Clarissa Shields for sport. Like, you don't want that. Man, have you seen Cloria Shields fight?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know I've seen I've seen her just with the pads with pat poop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you don't want that problem, You don't want to fight Clarissa Shields, Like, just let her have a fight twice a year in the ring, you know, paid, and just get out of her way.
Speaker 2: I'm extremely in the words of Donald Trump, I'm very proud of myself. I do not know anything about the current things going on with Remy mom Pat Poofs, either do I I'm so happy, nor do. I purposely went out of my way to not click anything or even get a whole breakdown. I just know that they're beefing again, and that Pat Poos said he wrote ninety percent of her wraps, which I don't know when she there came out. We said on the podcast, this kind of sounds like Patpoos wrote it. But have any of you been paying attention to their public divorce? So what's been going on?
Speaker 4: What I've seen, They've both they both kept going lives. The last time we were recording, they both were going live back and forth. I guess what Remy Mob was comp I guess Clarissa Shields must have mentioned her in an interview or something like that, and Remy Mab was responding like basically, keep my name on shimalf YadA, YadA, YadA, whatever, and started coming at Pat poos. She says she feels bad for Clarissa Shields because Pat Poofs is the brokest person. She's the poorest person she's ever encountered in her life. They had the same job, and he's just taking advantage of her.
Speaker 2: Telling your coworker there broke and y'all had, and y'all on the same salaries.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much either one of them makes either of them.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because Remy had a lot of other stuff as well, and ship when she got out that all the way up record went crazy, I'm sure, But to act like Pap is broken, I don't know these people's pockets. I just think it's kind of I don't think Pap was broke, I'll just put it that way.
Speaker 3: So I just don't think that we should be privy to any of this. Like, well, I want them to kick us out the group chat. Yeah, that's the only thing with me, Like, especially when.
Speaker 2: Nah, this is the one we can't be kicked out the group chat. Why if you want to be Remy and Pap, then you got to be Remy and Pap now, Like they was couples goals forever, they was definitely will the data.
Speaker 3: For a while. They were they the Black Love. It was beautiful to see them. Everybody praised Pat Pools for the way he, you know, held held Remy down during her incarceration.
Speaker 2: I feel like they debded the age old Bronx Brooklyn beef, like they were the first two to come together and show that, like Burroughs can get along. Yeah, they were there, they weren't the front lines of that, Yeah, But I just think that when it goes.
Speaker 3: Rockefelt like the years of violence that they ended. Yeah, but it was just it's just when things go sour, that's that's when I just don't want to we shouldn't know about personal family things and I that shouldn't. That's not you shouldn't. I just don't understand opening your phone and going on ig Live and then like just spewing out all of your like you know issues and family you know things to people who one really don't care, two who are laughing at your struggle or your you know family situation dynamic or whatever. Like I just never understood that part of it. Like I get it. You know, public figures and you know, narratives can start to grow legs and you know, you hear things and see things online and you want to put an into it, so you think the best way to do it is just to go on ig and start talking to the rumors and things like that. But even when you do that, even if it's facts, people don't care. They're still laughing at you. Everything is a joke, you know. Now they know your business that I just don't. I'd just like to see people handle things differently. I don't want to see Remy and Pap, who's like, do this anymore? I think number one, I think they're too old for this. Let's start there. I think that social media and all of that is a young person sport when it comes to those type of things. Let the let the youngins play out like that, like Remy and Pap don't need to be.
Speaker 2: Doing I mean social media, tom is flying. Like the people that grew up on social media are getting old. It's about to be an old man's game. Yeah, it's not just for the young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, but don't air out personal family shit on ogi LiH And there's all.
Speaker 2: I agree with everything you're saying. I do see the perspective of trying to clear up things about your personal life. But to your point, nothing ever, have you ever seen a rumor successfully really get cleared up, Like even how we complimented Hope when he got in front of that whole thing, and know he didn't do that shit, there's still a million people saying like, oh, he definitely paid the judge, Like, yeah he did, but that's you never actually clear up a rumor completely.
Speaker 3: But that's why. But that's why it makes no sense to Jay Z's just adding to it. Jay didn't hop on I g live and say, y'all, I never touched that girl. I was here that night. You could call so and so they'll tell you where I was at like that. But it doesn't matter if you do that or not. It doesn't matter. People are gonna think what they wanted to think. They're gonna laugh, they're gonna poke fun. I'm sure Snel will probably have a skit dug something soon.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just saying, like it's got us the like the opening shot has to be Pat who's getting a haircut with a fitted on. Oh absolutely, like Pat who's talking everyone in the barbershop.
Speaker 3: Fitted Jay Farrell. He has to he has to do that, he has to.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see Michael chay is at the back and uh, what's her name from? Uh Bride'smaids, Wilma Rudolph. Know that I.
Speaker 3: Know who he's talking about. That sounds like it might be right, men, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Wilma Rudolph. Like a track run of the beat Polio myro.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think she'd have an amazing rebby Mom, and I would hope ninety nine percent of the essenal audience wouldn't get.
Speaker 3: The boy and understand, No, that's just for us at home. That's just for us as we get to hold that one. Nothing to do with the studio orders. That's just for us.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the only thing I did see outside of the actual headlines was one Renny mob post where she was doing Foxy Math of their dating time. She was like, eleven years ago, you were thirteen and we had ten in and then we're married. If I could not.
Speaker 4: Keep up she cooked though about what because what she said, well, first of all, let me read it to you. If you just turned thirty and allegedly just met someone eight months ago, that is forty seven years old that I knew since you were ten and been married to them since you were thirteen. He has four biological children, one age twenty eight, will be twenty nine this year when you're thirty one age twenty five, another one age twenty four, and a six year old baby, and currently promising you a newborn while finally agreeing to divorce eighteen hours, fifty four minutes and three seconds ago. Please refrain from speaking, which is basically what she's basically saying, is this that's my husband, and I've been with this nigga since you were in middle school doing the sojia boy you dance, be quiet, And I don't blame her for that because she has a point.
Speaker 2: But wait, it's half and half keys one to two fifth, So how we flip thirty two grams bro chopping half gets sixteen double at Tom's three, we got forty eight years in?
Speaker 3: What math is that?
Speaker 2: Foxy chad GVT. We should put that in for Foxy's verse on affirmative action to see if it does in fact add up to three more quarters of a key. But also, why does that matter if you're not with that person who cares like, right.
Speaker 3: It's very easy to like, how is that?
Speaker 2: How is that a stat if I'm in a happy relationship and they had a ten year relationship before me and are not together Like what, I'm like, Oh damn, but.
Speaker 3: That's not me. It's not a stat. I don't think she was saying it as a stat.
Speaker 4: It's I know this person better than you ever will, so you're instead of you just believing what he's saying.
Speaker 3: You need to mind your business.
Speaker 4: And I don't Remy could be lying about PAP, but me personally, if I'm dating somebody for eight months to a year and they've been with somebody for twenty years, damn near, I'm gonna shut up when it comes to their relationship because I don't know that. There's a whole lot of history that I don't know. I could be happy in my relationship course, but I'm not going to be speaking about it publicly because I'm very likely to be made to look stupid because for twenty years, they got a lot of history with each other, and this can go wrong, they can end up back together, they're still married. I'm gonna just shut up and be happy in my relationship in quiet, just me personally.
Speaker 3: Does anybody think that she knows that that version of PAP.
Speaker 2: She don't know this new healed version.
Speaker 3: Does anybody feel like this may be a rollout for Love and Hip Hop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Mona maybe behind all of it.
Speaker 3: Well, if she's not behind it, she's definitely on phone calls and emails right now. Yeah, out organic, but now she's definitely playing chess. Like, does anybody feel like this may be like just a little embellished, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Probably, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know it's possible because you gotta think if this is gonering this much attention on social media, and you know, you got to think that there's a TV producer somewhere, Like.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what well, I know, I know your answer. I know you wouldn't do this, but if you needed it, I'm not saying they do. Would you conspire with your ex and their new partner if you need your.
Speaker 3: To like we do this whole thing. I personally know people that have done it.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's there's a whole show called Love and Hip Hop as Yeah, they even like just make up fucking relationships to do it, right, But I don't know that.
Speaker 3: So if this is real and I'm on the side of this is real, can you not see somebody a TV producer reaching out saying, hey.
Speaker 2: Lot, of course, I'm saying, let's say it's not real at all. And the four of them, I'm including Easy, the block captain in this are really conspiring as all four like, all right, we know people care about the breakup. Should we just lean into this and both all four of us get a bag and going TV. I don't know if I again my ego, I don't know if I'd be able to do that.
Speaker 3: I me personally, I wouldn't be able to do especially.
Speaker 2: With the history that we do know with Easy and Pap and like that entire thing.
Speaker 3: And this is the last because now if you're asking Clarissa to be on TV, she has to sign all kind of shit to wish she's not gonna hit anybody, Yeah, because if she punched somebody in the face, I mean, was.
Speaker 2: It, Patron?
Speaker 3: What were we talking about with the couples Couples Fight Night?
Speaker 2: Imagine you doing couples Fight Night and run into Pap in her they cleaning up the whole restaurant. Have you ever seen pat fight before? That's the scariest couple ever.
Speaker 3: Pew pew.
Speaker 2: Oh. Yeah. The only way to like, the only way to survive. The two of them would be to get a gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They Pap is cleaning everybody up to and Pap gonna rap to you while you're hitting you.
Speaker 2: You should have sig when you sad. Then he's gonna take you to the wives. Why you do it's gonna don't you even get involved? Now you need an X ray. He do the whole alphabet backwards while putting the brakes on you.
Speaker 3: God, Yo, you can't get beat up and then go home and be like, but Homie was rapping what he was like? Don't come home then you can't.
Speaker 4: You gotta bring me that niggahead before you allowed back in the house.
Speaker 2: Nah, just kill me.
Speaker 3: Listen, man love to Pap and Rim. Shout out to Clarissa. Shout out the easy Yeah, I don't like to say that. Shout out the easy to block that whole name. Just can we get what this is like abbreviated? Is it just easy? Yeah? I think it's easy easy. Shout out the easy easy.
Speaker 2: I gotta say the whole you have to say the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Shout out the easy to block. Captain? What is what? Captain? What block? Is he? The captain of funny? I really want to know. I guess the block he's from. I don't know the master. If you're looking for a real answity, I was asked, I have no idea. I'm gonna guess it's the block he grew up on. But it seems like he's saying in generic, like any block, any block, he the captain, it's easy.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's very easy for him to become the captain, like I'm the captain anytime he steps anywhere, I'm the captain here, look at me.
Speaker 3: There's some wild The real fight should be easy and Pap getting in there and getting in the ring and rapping.
Speaker 2: I agree. Didn't they have some fisticuffs thing? Or was that alleged? Do we know if that was confirmed? And I've heard like three different sides of that story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if that was confirmed. The last time I ever heard anything about that, I think Easy was saying that he invited Pap to fight and Pat duck the fade, like he was avoiding the fade, like that was like.
Speaker 4: One of them snuck the other one though. I think they were trying to say Pap snuck.
Speaker 2: But then I've heard a story that it wasn't he didn't sneak him.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I called him, and I can't keep up with this ship.
Speaker 2: Like I just I've heard so many different battle rap rounds about that situation. I just don't know who to believe it is, Like somebody clear this up? Yeah, Like why in lux like address this?
Speaker 3: Do you think that Pap wrote raps?
Speaker 2: No? But I can tell, like some of the ones that he did.
Speaker 3: I mean, he sounded very he was saying. If you he can go in this email and just start typing in some of the bars and it'll literally pop up like songs that he but Remy had so many records before.
Speaker 2: They even like met, That's what I'm saying. Like, but I can definitely hear his influence on a bunch of records. We've said that even before when they were together. Like I can even just tell by this pocket and this flow, this is a PAP to me, sheither was all papoos. Yeah, so I can I can see it. What was the hit that he said? He said all my daughter?
Speaker 3: I wrote, Oh god, I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: But like I don't think I can't really hear Pap on her all the way up? Well, I guess maybe maybe I could.
Speaker 3: But also if you're a rap couple, like, yeah, why wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: Why not? Yeah, we know REMI can write, but we've heard Fat Joe say Remy writes by herself too.
Speaker 3: Like, oh can see that, which would break my heart? Perhaps said he wrote that.
Speaker 4: He said he wrote ninety percent of it. Well he wrote, yeah, he wrote a significant portion, and he wrote concede it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know. But again though, Remy was one of those that I always thought she did write everything. Yeah, like Fox. You know there's been rumors and certain stuff Kim we've heard, well not rumors like Big Rope, a lot of stuff, but Kim's also wrote herwn shit. Remy I always thought that was never really like a thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, it makes sense though, if we're a couple, because then I, you know, I'll get a check from writing. Yeah, you obviously get a check from writing and performing and it being on your album. I mean, keep the money right here in the family. Why not? It makes sense.
Speaker 2: And even even though I know Pappoos and Fat Joe like deaded all their beef, I still don't think it was like that cool that he would just be chilling in the studio when they were making their joint album. Yeah, but I could be wrong, maybe he was.
Speaker 4: And also I would like to just you know, I always have to stand up for female rap. That is a big rumor that people hear about Kim or whatever, that Big role a lot of Kim stuff. I just want to say that Kim only had one album out when before A big guyed all the rest of her albums. Big was dead, So yes, I want to clear that up.
Speaker 2: We've talked about because I love Prodigy's book. He straight up said he thought Kim didn't write any of her shit. And when they did the Quiet Storm shit, Kim sat there and wrote the intivers by herself, which is what.
Speaker 3: People would call it.
Speaker 4: Yes by far well and probably the best verse on that song, one of them.
Speaker 2: And also like Kim's first album, she was like, what the fucking seventeen Big? You know, she wasn't an adult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Big told her how to rap, but he taught her how to you know, her voice and everything's.
Speaker 2: Older who could lead to their hilarious and even Foxy on reasonable doubt like obviously a sixteen year old Foxy didn't write that, but I think she went on to actually write stuff.
Speaker 4: But see I also I want to take away from that too, because young girls can rap about all of that nasty shit in a good good way.
Speaker 3: I was rapping shit I had. I was writing writing versus to the whisper song when I was eleven years.
Speaker 2: Old, Were you like in the same flow? And was yes, you taste like you whispered your whole sixteen?
Speaker 3: Yes it was ship that I should not have been saying at eleven years old. But now you see why you see these ig lives. When them girls me and everyone's rapping and the father coming there with the belt, that would have mean you my parents.
Speaker 4: But see this is the thing like my parents, they just they would have never expected that from me. They have no idea about that. To this day, I don't think they know about that.
Speaker 3: They know about your father heard the verse, he would have cried, Oh yeah, no, my father. The only time as a father I would have. My father only hit me two times. I will never forget.
Speaker 4: The first time was I was rapping, jump off and I said in the car yeah, he said, I said, I can make a spike can dispair in my mouth, and he punched me in my throat like like just real quick.
Speaker 3: No, he was just checking us if the spike can was in.
Speaker 2: Now, you'll never do it. Let's close that throat.
Speaker 3: Yeah he heed. What was the second time? Oh, it was a reflex.
Speaker 4: He was walking down the stairs and my dad's bald and I was like a little like just active kid.
Speaker 3: So I just ran behind him and like slapped the.
Speaker 4: Back of his head and his like his reaction was just to move his arm and like he not beat down the stairs.
Speaker 3: He felt so bad, but it was he didn't know it was you. He didn't. I think he just did it automatically. He wasn't aggas cat up.
Speaker 2: After all the years, I knew this day would come and he was training for it.
Speaker 3: Nigga spun the block. How did get in the house?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was the first time. Ye the only yo? Oh my god, yeah, I met her. Pause. He looks like he had beef in eighty six, Like he's reformed now.
Speaker 2: And one of them niggas from the freaking nick came back.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yo, I saw that there was a private video from your YouTube back in the day that you want to like make available and not tell anyone. Can you give like a hint of what that is?
Speaker 4: No, I just I was so there's a TikTok challenge that was going on.
Speaker 3: I'll send it to Josh and Josh could pull it up on the screen.
Speaker 4: There was a TikTok challenge that was going on where people were just posting like old videos of themselves and then like a new video of themselves. So I went looking for all the old videos of myself. But I don't have like normal people ones. I don't have like normal people ones, you know, like normal like girls like videos that they do.
Speaker 3: I don't have that.
Speaker 4: All of mine are just so embarrassing that they should never see the light of day. And I was just looking. I'm like, cause my YouTube that I have now is my same YouTube I've had since I was fourteen years old.
Speaker 3: The videos are just private.
Speaker 4: So I was like, oh, maybe one day I'll un private one and just like let it see, let it hit the timeline.
Speaker 2: Didn't you have one that you said went like super viral?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that don't never hit the timeline. Yeah, it hit like two million. I had like two million views when I was like fourteen years old.
Speaker 3: What was you need some keywords somebody.
Speaker 4: I was one of the first people to ever hit up about like monetization. I remember like getting that email.
Speaker 3: You were one of the first people to be monetized on YouTube.
Speaker 4: I didn't accept it. I didn't accept I was young. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. But they emailed me when monetization first became.
Speaker 3: Available and you said, no money, just sitting there. I was a kid. I didn't know what was you doing rapping?
Speaker 4: I was dancing. It was a dance battle between me and my best friend. Like who you met at Brocoli City?
Speaker 2: Okay, your skin girl was with me while I'm sitting at this and that Jamaris was the one streaming Sharkisha.
Speaker 3: No, I love that video.
Speaker 4: No, but this was a TikTok challenge and it made me like, look, oh, y'all can't see it's too dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, play though, this is the one this might like, Wait it's the first Yeah, but wait, how old are you? That is so loud? Sorry? And this was the one that hit two million views. No, that will never see the light. You'll never know.
Speaker 4: I was dancing beerfoot on concrete. I showed it to you when we were in the hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, right, I want to rewatch. You could pat me down to make sure I'm not filming it.
Speaker 3: You was dancing barefoot on concrete, barefoot on concrete. Yes, oh you a hood baby foot trying to tell you that you're a fucking hood rat, only a hood record, trying to tell you that.
Speaker 2: Jamarus is cleaner act though, But yeah.
Speaker 3: I really am.
Speaker 4: It's so funn That's what when they call me when they was calling me New New when they found out that my grandfather was well off, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, y'all have no idea. I'm like a real hood baby.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's very funny. Moving on to to promo videos. I guess Kalin's back in the streets after he shot Lord, a half a billion dollar promo video with Mark Wahlberg for two Drake Records, two.
Speaker 3: Drake Records that he doesn't have.
Speaker 2: I just want all right, I think Khaled. I appreciate his promo techniques, but I would like a real moment from Kaled on this press run of why the fuck that happened? Because you shot that insane mini fucking movie. Why two Drake Records is the reason you canceled that entire thing? Like your Kalid, you have access and resources to everybody Drake. That's what's make what's gonna make or break?
Speaker 3: Rory? If you had two Drake records for your album, I would I would get them cleared before I called Mark Wahlberg. Oh well yeah, yes, but if you're going off for your relationship in the past that you've had with Drake and it's just how you do things, like.
Speaker 2: It was a way different time. To yes, it was, but to Calid it wasn't. Calin was thinking it was still. Everything was cool, everything was you know, and Drake was going through a moment and he felt like, nah, bro, like everything is not the same, Like everything is completely different now on top of what was going on. Plus, those records were probably like five years old at that point. Calin was walking around Drake concerts. I have two Drake songs and that was like five years ago. No, I'm not believing that Drake is gonna want to put out two records that are five years old when his sound and the sound has changed so much.
Speaker 3: Well, his sound has changed.
Speaker 2: Just confidently put all that money in and then also like our cool use that as the rollout too. Clearly, if you're doing that type of promo, you have the rest of the album fill in some gaps. Obviously Drake is the biggest artist, but your Kalid, go find other big artists. And that's the promo. I would love to hear the Kalid album coming off, Drake saying, Yo, I'm not putting those two records out.
Speaker 3: I would go right to it to see, like, oh shit. And if I was Calid, I would have leaned into that. I would have next day out of like I thought I had to Drake, that would be the new T shirt. Yeah, absolutely, I would lean I would walk around Miami with that shirt. Yeah, like I thought I had too Drake, and this album that would have been the name of the album. This album had to Drake, right and then right way I was gonna put those albums and be me talking like yeah, so obviously this is the way the record will would have been, but obviously things are different.
Speaker 2: And then I'd replace it with like a black Hippie reunion. Now I'm thinking, like a genius that Kalid would be in that situation on the beat that I gave to Drake to do that black hippie. Yeah, that's disrespectful. You can't do that, Drake said in the comments. Must be Drake Bell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was alert that was he I think he embarrassed. He was just embarrassed, and I think that's why he backed out of it, but he should he should have leaned then the embarrassment. Sometimes, I don't think Kla was embarrassed. I think he was like, oh ship, like Drake ain't fun with me? It wasn't. I don't think it was embarrassment. It was like a like, oh ship, I guess he ain't fucking me. But I don't think it was embarrassed. This should be embarrassing, but Kali has been doing. Kaled is a genius promoter and yeah this, yeah, Kali Kaled is not Kaled knows who he is. He's he leans into the ship embarrassment ship. Should you think Kaled shouldn't be doing or wouldn't do? Is exactly what he does and this is no different this video. What's the guy's name, Ashton?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is great promo. I think this is right on par for great Kalid promo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, this is this is this is one hundred promo. But is this just Kalid promo or is this album promo?
Speaker 2: Because we did see like once Kaled got super super famous with the social media shit he did just do a lot of stuff because he was social media famous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta get this.
Speaker 2: Is this album related or is this he's just doing it?
Speaker 3: I would hope so, I would hope this is album related. It's okay, it is album related. Yeah, it has to be Caliny doing this just for a viral video. He's attaching music to this, for sure.
Speaker 4: He used to do viral stuff all the time, just for fun, but now it's usually album related.
Speaker 2: Calling your album that and not saying a word about Palestine as well. No, Maul, you ever enter a phone plan and just think, wow, this is a great price, and then you get your bill, yeah, and it's like, nah, this is not the price we said it was going to be.
Speaker 3: But boost Mobile does not do that.
Speaker 2: You pay twenty five dollars a month forever forever.
Speaker 3: Visit boostmobile dot com or head to your local Boosts store today and get unlimited talk, text and data for twenty five dollars a month forever forever.
Speaker 2: Five G speeds not available in all areas After thirty GB customers may experience slower speeds. Customers will pay twenty five dollars a month as long as they remain active on the Boost unlimited plan.
Speaker 3: Uh but yes, Rory speaking of having two Drake records, a person that does have.
Speaker 2: Two Drake records, Drake announced, can you prove it? I can prove it.
Speaker 3: Drake announced that ovio Fest will be back this summer in Toronto. If you've ever been to ovio Fest, Drake had stopped doing it for a couple of years, but he announced at Central CEA's Central Seas Toronto show that Overo Fest will be back this summer. And I know a lot of people in Toronto were happy to hear that.
Speaker 2: Is it going to be during Carolina weekend or.
Speaker 3: It should be it's usually around that time, since a lot of people it's that weekend we'll be in the city. Is kind of it? Kind of you know, Paulaysing's to part of the Caravaner weekend Central City is one of the performers that will be performing.
Speaker 2: That is a fact. I know he did it at the y show.
Speaker 3: CenTra c will be performing or Drake didn't announced any other people. He just said surprise guests will be making an appearance, and one of the surprise guests will be myself. I will be Is that a surprise, No, it's not a surprise, but I will I definitely will be going hosted by no not hosting, I just want to go and enjoy.
Speaker 2: I think you'd be. I watched you host of Benny Show.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little different though, like ben O Fest.
Speaker 2: I think you could, yeah, you could just just throw money bags out in the crowd, like yeah, let's do it, but like actually, like with coins, like let's hurt people. Are you just throwing like the little loonies and tunies in Canada?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just throw those out there. Absolutely, But yeah, it was dope to hear that ovo Fest will be back. I never understood why Dre. I mean, probably scheduled and you know, being busy, he probably wanted to give it a break. But Ovofest was great for Caravan a week and a lot of people look forward to that, you know, away from just the parade and in caravaner ovo Fest was something that people look forward to.
Speaker 2: As far as the show, Yeah, it always had great lineups. Yeah, I think it's a great move. I think what Drake needs for public perception right now is to prove that people still absolutely love him. Even if you check the streaming numbers, it's like it's clear, but With that said, I think for the perception wise, seeing the amount of people that will obviously go to ovio festing the artists that will come there, like a lot of the perception of who he's become, this this can is a good pr move.
Speaker 3: Do you think that there was any slight to j Cole? J Cole announced that this was the last Well.
Speaker 2: They said they're going to continue to sort of with Dreamo. But no, I don't think I had anything to do with Jacob saw the tom Do you think, Oh my gosh, you know, people make up anything. Drake was sitting there like, now now let's time bring it back because it's over. Because Raleigh, North Carolina and Toronto were conceding it's one of the same. Everyone in Riley was like, I just want to go to vio Fest like thriller, and I thought it'd be different. I'm going to piss you off.
Speaker 3: Dreamofest would be the thriller in the situation.
Speaker 2: I just want to I just want to make that clear.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it probably would be.
Speaker 2: It's more it's only because I have so many Toronto artists on that I thought it'd be different. Exactly, of course exactly, but yeah, I think it's cool. I'm curious what the lineup will be with the not enemies of Drake, but I just feel like he's not fucking with a lot of people, So I'm curious what this lineup will look like besides mall in Central six.
Speaker 3: I think it's definitely gonna be I think a lot of new artists, Yeah, I can see that. I think a lot of new artists are going to you know, give them that stage and that that moment to kind of, you know, get their shit off. I think there'll be some though, you know that that we'll be surprised to see as well. I think there'll be some reconciliations on stage. Maybe.
Speaker 2: I think Future will be a part of it, not a surprise. I think Future will be a headliner. I think What's what? What year did What It's Time to Be a Live came out? It was that twenty twelve, twenty No twenty fourteen, twenty fourteen, twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, twenty fifteen. Oh so we're at the tenure anniversary, right. You know I'm bad at math once I can see. My prediction is that they performed that album in its entirety for the ten year anniversary, I guess because we know they've kind of like reconciled sort of bind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was never really an issue with drakeing Future per se. It was more so Drake and Metro I think had more of an issue or a little, you know, a little tift. It was never really drakeing Future kind of just got you know, he was in the middle of it because obviously Metro is this guy, you know, so it's a little moment I'm misunderstandings and you know, a little overlay and maybe dating certain women, you know how that thing can make things a little cloudy sometimes. But I'm not mad at that. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's not a bad ten year annivers It makes sense. It makes sense, and didn't come out around the summertime too, September, so.
Speaker 3: It makes sense be around the same time.
Speaker 2: That would be worth the ticket of admission. Even though I've been critical of that album. That ship live with the two of them will be Yeah, Insie Diamond Diamond Tom is on me, did baby, you can just call him.
Speaker 3: I'm cool, Okay, never mind.
Speaker 2: So Jamaris will in fact to be there as well. Surprised.
Speaker 3: She just let us know a little. Why are you cool.
Speaker 5: I'm cool.
Speaker 3: I ain't going, but I mean, you know, you guys should going to have a great time. You wouldn't want to go to Toronto during caravan a weekend Like, I'm okay, but y'all should go and have fun. It sounds like it's gonna be amazing time and we don't.
Speaker 2: Even know what's be Tell me what about It sounds like we don't know who on a shitty mic at a Central Seat show.
Speaker 4: I mean that energy, when you got that energy with it, it's gonna be crazy. You know, is coming back the return or rebirth?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be wived birth? Does he have Kanye headline again?
Speaker 3: One person? I could see you it's Kanye West will not be there?
Speaker 2: I can. Are you sure?
Speaker 3: I know? I'm before fake? He faked canceled Kanye, but he's still mad tapped in? I don't know to find mad tapped into Kanye Western? You be tapped in to what?
Speaker 2: Se?
Speaker 3: How many times you listening to the hell hit?
Speaker 2: Look? Give me give me your phone?
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your phone dies?
Speaker 6: Just died?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fuck? I hate sometimes you forget to I hate when you ask a nigga like if I know.
Speaker 3: It's dying. You gonna be soon if you don't charge that bit your hand to me. Yeah, yeah, damn, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm not even on streaming counties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel you. You're right.
Speaker 2: And I did see June fifteen, bully, I didn't.
Speaker 3: See that post the pre order.
Speaker 2: Having the pre order to something that won't be on streaming is fucking hilarious. Now it's gonna go straight to my stumpay.
Speaker 3: Kanye, but it sent me my twenty five dollars. I paid for them little Nazi boots he had on his site and never they never shipped them. They never shipped them. Yeah, man, because I looked at them. I saw them. I was like, you know, for the snow and like you know ship like that in New York. There wasn't bad. I was like those look like they could be comfortable.
Speaker 2: No, I mean engineering is the highest one.
Speaker 3: They looked like they could be comfortable. And it was like there was only twenty five dollars up. That was like why not.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see the boots.
Speaker 3: You didn't see them. They they was like they was they was great for like New York winter, like it was like messy, you can get no snow salt on them. It didn't matter what.
Speaker 2: Do I say. I don't want to type in Nazi boots, but it's not.
Speaker 3: It's the Ya boots.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, these yeah, for twenty dollars. Oh no, they are kind of hard, That's what I'm saying. I'm not I'm not faying low dollars. I was like for the boots sitting nose. They never gave them to you.
Speaker 3: Shit's never ship moll me. You got the same shoes on, but of reverse colors. I just noticed that, do we Okay, we got the belly pack on there you.
Speaker 2: Go right, and I can see the rubber. But oh yeah, those are that's criminal off.
Speaker 3: Man where I was going for twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Even on like the subway too. Yeah, these are for twenty dollars, Rory, I bought them. There's a reason why they were twenty dollars. They never existed. Yeah, but the LeVar Boar got me and I paid way more than twenty dollars for them.
Speaker 3: Ships they never sent you in to this day. That's crazy because you pay like what four hundred more? Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I never got my wop umbrella from Cardi and Meghan either, it's.
Speaker 3: Because I know it was available, but that's actually a genius marketing. I know.
Speaker 4: I was so excited I would say it said it said, I think I had Cardi and Meghan's face. I can't remember because this was so long ago, but I ordered it. I never got my wop umbrella. I really wanted that. To my sister ordered sweatpants. I'm like, nah, you don't get the vision the umbrella.
Speaker 3: So see. So instead of saying mall deserves this smoke, you should have said, where's my umbrella? Cardi? She don't know. That's her her marketing and sales somebody over there in her hotel suite though, with the umbrellas that shit, and that it.
Speaker 2: Should have sold mops. That would have been like I would have bought that for clean applies at wops, mops WP mopss. It's just so wetleat that out paying us for that. You think they're gonna be too late for the ten year anversary. They're just gonna sell mops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at five y anniversary is a thing. Now they gonna have a show with five Well not two years now, right, This song came I three years ago. That song came out, man.
Speaker 2: Not keep it. Nah that no, it's copywritten. If we said it right now, it's copyrighten. Speaking of amazing inventions, I'm reading this. I don't know why these people posted this. I saw this over the weekend. The app is called You're Canceled. When you've made plans that you wish you could cancel, you go into the app and press a little button. If the other person presses theirs, two congratulation confetti exploded and your plans are canceled. If you press yours but the other person doesn't, your plans remain intact and they never find out you wanted to cancel. Why this app doesn't exist and why they just gave this out for free, like this should be in my iOS.
Speaker 3: Now wait, the plans remain intact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if I hit the button and the other person doesn't, they don't know that I tried to cancel, and you know, you just go do something you didn't want to do. But if you both hit it anonymously, you see, it's kind of like a like Tinder. If you both swipen, you get matched. That would be the same thing with the plans that we have.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if okay, because you lost me a little bit. So if I hit cancel and you don't, he'll never know.
Speaker 2: They'll never know that I tried to cancel the plans because you've ever been at home like damn, I really don't want to do this, and like you even like send a feeler out there like hey, you know if you're busy, like we could reschedule.
Speaker 3: No, my favorite is yo. They says, suposed to snow tonight? Oh that's why. Yeah, in August it snows.
Speaker 2: So essentially everyone would have this app and you could hit that button because I feel like sometimes two people both don't want to go do plans, but they're scared to say and cancel, like so they just both go and do something. Have you ever had like a relief like oh you don't want to go either?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, this app can do that all right? But if I hit the button cancel and you don't.
Speaker 2: They'll never know that I try to cancel. You just have to go do the plans. No one's the wiser and just you have to go do it.
Speaker 3: But if you hit it, it gives me an alert that the plan is canceled.
Speaker 2: If you both hit it, then we both get a notification.
Speaker 3: We have if we have dinner plans.
Speaker 2: This is for passive aggressive no listen.
Speaker 3: So if we have dinner plans Thursday, you say, yo, mam, what so let's go get see Thursday. Let's say it's attached to our calendar. I send the calendar invite. Yeah it's Tuesday. I'm like, na, I ain't going. I hit canceled. You don't, so.
Speaker 2: We're still going. I don't know that you try to get but if you.
Speaker 3: Hit, if you hit canceled Wednesday, then you just a notification to say if it is canceled, yes, but if you don't, I have to go Thursday. I mean, but so just a sense of you just never know that I really didn't want to go exactly.
Speaker 2: Unless it's like perfect for passive aggressive front.
Speaker 4: Okay, see me, if I got a date, I'm can't. I'm gonna go in there and cancel just to see if he did it and if I get that confey.
Speaker 3: Oh so you didn't want to go on the fucking date. Women, you fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: Women will always find a way.
Speaker 3: To ruin it. Baby, I don't think that's what it was for. You ain't have to go that way with it, like you could have just no, because you caught coot what.
Speaker 2: I was only doing it because I felt like you didn't want to go mmmm, and that's all that's a real thing.
Speaker 3: You know, you never went through with it, and y'all both going you like, for real, I didn't even want to come. I wanted to stay home. Y'all both feel like, Yo, why you ain't just say something I would have stayed home. Yeah, autist exactly. So this is what this will do. This will give you the opportunity to be like and it should be something with they're like, yo, listen, the other party responded, but you don't know what I said. Rory would this is the thing though Rory would can't. Rory would do that with everything he ever had to go to, he would hit cancel on.
Speaker 2: The moment the calendar, inybody went out. I would an auto response like auto pay is everything on the calendar comes with that setting auto cancer.
Speaker 3: I'm not going absolutely auto canto, you know, like that would be eating it like yo substitute or like refund item automatic refund Like nah, I'm not going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to stop like making plans when I'm in a good mood, like those rare times I'm like yeah, I'd love to have human interaction. Yeah, and then two hours passes and I'm like, why would I ever think I was going to be in that mood.
Speaker 4: That's why I'd be like, Rory, just let me know two hours before, because that's just give me two hours please.
Speaker 2: We had fun yesterday.
Speaker 3: We did have fun.
Speaker 2: Screamed at the TV.
Speaker 4: Yo Amara kept giving him hugs because he was so upset about the name, so.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, she's your emotional support. She kept like kissing him and he'd be like thanks, like she was because we were strong. At one point, me or Rory didn't sit down. We were standing there. You know, you're standing there looking at the TV like this. You mean when they went down twenty no, when they were coming back and still fucking up the comeback bro Well, and they was coming back and Brunson was still on the bench. The whole New York was like, what the I heard? I heard it. I wasn't know. I was the only one saying keep his ass on the bench.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I game.
Speaker 3: He's still fucking Jaylen Bronson, get him on the floor.
Speaker 4: I get that, but he just was, he was fucking up the momentum. He was fucking up the momentum.
Speaker 3: He deliveredratulation one on one when he's in the game. I keep telling people, teams are going to figure that out. Like as great as brunching is, you can't play one on one. Just want to pick and roll, pick and roll, pick and roll every possession and not think that A great defensive team like the Pacers is not going to figure that out. Yeah, they're going to figure it out.
Speaker 2: I mean, once we put Kat at the point he was bringing the ball up, I was like, listen, man, I'll take anything.
Speaker 3: And I was like, no, Cat the point guard. Now that's who needs to play better. Kiddy Cat got to play a little better than first last night. Last night. Let's go to the first two games. It's a difference.
Speaker 2: I don't care. He was our Robert Lorriy. He was our Aaron Boone like cool. He delivered when we fucking needed him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's and I hate to go into the Knicks, but that's what that's the one thing I hate about the Knicks. It takes for a player to have twenty points in a quarter to win by six.
Speaker 2: What was so funny was they showed the first half we had four points.
Speaker 3: This quarter six is like, it's like, like, come on, bro, Like I was.
Speaker 2: Really I got in my tenfoil bag when they called the first travel in NBA history out on cat I was like, all.
Speaker 3: Right, he was like, what happened? I said? They called the travel?
Speaker 4: He said in the NBA everybody when they.
Speaker 2: Call travels and the fucking NBA and it wasn't a travel, which is the wild shit.
Speaker 3: And you didn't call double dribble on.
Speaker 2: Game one when we fucking lost like that shot was like, this is a conspira, don't Halliburton?
Speaker 3: Yeah, with that magnet ball.
Speaker 4: I hate Caliburton's how New York hates Caliburton right there.
Speaker 3: Everybody is just so cocky with it. In Pink Lip, I don't like him. Is he you think he's cocky? I don't think Halliburton is is like egotistical at all. I think that's why the Pacers are so successful, because their superstar is not really egotistical.
Speaker 2: He has been in this series. I've taken it.
Speaker 4: Every shot has been in his face, every single time he makes a shot, does anything his well.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of the rivalry with Knicks paces. But I think him Halliburton, I don't think he's Oh, I'm sure he's a great guy in real life. Who I'm talking about that about on the court, I don't. I don't see ego with him. I think he knows he's good, obviously. I think that's part of being a great and man player. You have to know phenomenal. Yeah, but I don't think he's amazing. You know, he's a great player. I like him. I don't like it, but face though, right, it's the shoulders in the jerseys like this, they sit up a little high, like he still got a hanger in his jersey. So it's kind of like I hate his trot back, but the trot back on defense is kind of like it pisses me.
Speaker 2: I don't even like like the confidence he instills in his own teammates, Like, you know what, he's being a good leader.
Speaker 3: He gets others involved and makes the game so easy. I just hate that.
Speaker 2: You ever, like, go to like summer basketball camp and you can just identify the kid you're not going to get along with, like within the first hour. That that's how I feel about him. Like i'd walk and be like, we're not going to get along. I can tell, But it's not for any good reasons, Like he's hate.
Speaker 3: Himcause he good looking Haliburton, Okay, that's all I feel like.
Speaker 4: Men hate Hi because hes good looking and what I mean, obviously he's cooking your team too.
Speaker 3: But when you like, I hate his face, it's not that he's cooking the knicks.
Speaker 2: It's like he thinks he cute, Like like that's what you think it is.
Speaker 3: That's what she thinks that ship, never mind to nix it down, like the fact that.
Speaker 2: He hit that fucking shot at the buzzer to go to overtime and that couldn't do nothing to do with his hair. It's not because he's a new Reggie Miller. I loved Reggie because he wasn't attractive. Like I feel like I hated Reggie Miller.
Speaker 3: Heat that bitch. You know what they like? That bitch thinks she all at Like that's what it gives.
Speaker 2: Jalen Brunson is handsome, lead to a baby.
Speaker 3: Did he talking to you? He talking to you? He's not talking. I'm definitely not talking about I can promise he's not talking. Jalen Brunson man greatest nick ever.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree there, but he gotta get a ship together.
Speaker 3: Greatest nick ever in my generation? Why are you listening to me? I don't listen watch basket because you know Rory cooside that I'm not listening.
Speaker 2: I caught the tail end of Patrick Ewing. I wasn't really there. Okay, it's just a young young child.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to Josh horror. He sacrificed himself for the greater fucking good.
Speaker 2: Yo, Listen, you see that if he needs that rebound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sacrificed himself for the greater good to grab a rebound.
Speaker 2: That was a wild board. And when that knee cracked, I was like, you get that mind, like, whatever it'll take for him, want to take both my knees, but because because his knees are way better than my, like, take both mo knees, put them together, just to maybe equal some of your injured ny.
Speaker 3: I'm happy they got that win. That was a good win last night. For the next they needed that.
Speaker 2: Hopefully any of the free throws right after Josh Hart cat and Josh Hart won that fourth course. Oh absolutely runs and did deliver for two free throws and that one layup. But it was them.
Speaker 3: They got to put my man Champagne campaign back in the lineup, though he got busy. Yeah, I gotta get on my champagne campaign, like they gotta. They gotta let him loose. Man he come in. He don't got no fear, whether it's game no strategy, game face and elimination. It could be game four the season or game four and were facing elimination. Campaign is coming out there and he's letting it go. You need a nigga. They ain't got no conscience sometimes because sometimes the moment is what gets you playing out of your norm. So you need somebody to come in like, oh, this is eliminade. If we lose, we go home. He don't know. We're not looking at the quarter series. I just gotta get these shots up. All I know is I can see the hoop. I can make it.
Speaker 2: That's can you need a nigga on the floor that feel like as long as he can see the whop, he can make it.
Speaker 3: Put ship Pay campaign.
Speaker 2: Back in the lineup to you almost fucked the pack up last night with that switch you did.
Speaker 3: Don't do that again.
Speaker 2: He reminds me like when j R. Smith used to lock in, Like off the tip, JR. Smith would get the ball shoot from half court yeah, you feeling it? Wow?
Speaker 3: Because the defense don't know what's gonna happen. When they don't know if he getting into a pick and roll or if he gonna shoot from half. You need the defense, keep them guessing, keep the defense gets you. Gotta put Champagne campaign back in the lineup. I'm routed for him.
Speaker 2: Well, shit, game four, Game.
Speaker 3: Four, Game four is tonight. If you're listening, Yeah, hopefully they get this win. I think they will. The Knicks play better on the road than they do at home during the playoffs, which is absolutely crazy. But I mean, listen, man, I'm ruled for New York. A win is a win. I don't care how they get it. Just bring it back to New York at least two. We need to to.
Speaker 2: I don't want don't come back three one because that's gonna put too much pressure on Game five.
Speaker 3: At the Garden come back to to So the guard told feel like, all right, we need this to go up three two, let's get closer to this finals run. But yeah, man, happy to got game game three. They needed that win.
Speaker 2: We needed that. The first two games were so close. I think we just needed to go down twenty. Just get back in our own the Philly. You need to like sometimes you got to look to the marriage, he said. Are we finally we back to the next?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Go down?
Speaker 2: Are you back the only way we know? The one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I love it.
Speaker 2: Do we have voicemails?
Speaker 5: Got yo? Yo?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 5: Roy? Maul demerits? What's going down? Specifically?
Speaker 6: I want to hear all right now. I'm gonna have a two part of this, so hopefully y'all.
Speaker 5: Can hear both of them.
Speaker 6: Long story short, I was in a relationship with a girl, has sex with a girl, thought I actually.
Speaker 5: You know, got her pregnant and everything.
Speaker 6: We had the kid. We had some issues, rocking relationship, decided.
Speaker 5: The co parent.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen her since the last time I actually seen the child was four years old. That was back in twenty nineteen. I don't know where they're at. I've tried looking for them. I've tried putting myself on child support. Nobody can find nobody, and I'm not like this, ain't no bullshit. I'm not on social media, so you know that's out of the question. People have tried finding them, but let's be real. You can make your name whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Tom.
Speaker 5: So my problem is is one. I'm out here and I'm not ugly, and obviously nobody's actually going to call themselves ugly. Actually I take that back. But regardless I am attractive, I'm not. We're doub Like you seen me walking down the street.
Speaker 6: You follow me, nah, but like you have a conversation with me, were talking everything.
Speaker 5: It's always good. I just can't find a woman out here with the.
Speaker 6: Same values that I have. So what do you suggest I do? Demerits? I know you don't necessarily like men all like that, but I'm definitely interested.
Speaker 3: Well, as the voicemail went, I see why they left. First of all, I get it.
Speaker 2: Trying to convince in audio, trying to convince us you're attractive, like we get it, broke. We're not saying otherwise you got you get we.
Speaker 3: Get it u. First of all, Anastasia, find your family, like.
Speaker 2: That's why, Like I need more details on that entire thing. All right, so for four years you were co parenting and then they just disappeared like.
Speaker 3: Well she probably wouldn't the real father. But my thing is, damn.
Speaker 2: I'm stunt.
Speaker 3: But he's not ugly. He ain't ugly, He ain't ugly, he ain't gonna turn heads in them like that. But if you have a conversation with Rory and you know.
Speaker 2: But then I was thinking, like would someone follow him down the street because he was so attractive? But he cleared that up from me, thank god, because I was really thinking that.
Speaker 3: I was What did he said to the end? What what does he need advice with?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: He said, okay, but he wanted to let me know on audio. And because like a kid, he don't know where.
Speaker 2: All these bitches don't have morals. They're not up to his speed or how attractive he is, or like how amazing he is, so like what should he do?
Speaker 4: I you might want to get on social media. You might want to I'm serious. You might want to get on social media find your family, find your next wife.
Speaker 3: But you can't. Media will help.
Speaker 2: You can't talk all this ship how amazing you are, and you can't. They you misplaced your family, like how you lose like doubt how he lost his keys? Like where's my family at? How do you lose your family? That was like his kid or what was his girl and his kid? He said he got the girl pregnant. She ended up keeping it. They co parentsed for four years. I'm right so far and then they just disappeared. Can't find him?
Speaker 3: Are they okay?
Speaker 2: And are you leaving out? Like I want to put this on his jacket? But are we leaving out? Like a key point? Is this like the plot to enough?
Speaker 3: Like you you know, for your girl to pack up and leave her kid and not you don't know where they at? You a piece of shit, bro? This is me. I want to put on his jacket. That doesn't really track, that will just disappear. Yeah, what woman is leaving her baby father, her boyfriend? If he's not like I'm just to my pack up, he don't even know where y'all are at? Leave like that means something like she was, she's getting away from Something's yeah, she's running away from something.
Speaker 4: That's why I say, either he not the father or he is, and she don't want him to be one or the other.
Speaker 2: You don't have to and it's not even like all right, they just had the baby and like can't figure out the co parents and she's like, it's probably better if I just did four years in Like that's wild to just up and leave, because even your child at four is gonna have some questions like mommy, what the fuck are we doing right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, that's wild. Yeah, you got it. Is it a two parter? He does, he give us like an update in the second part. Let's get it to it.
Speaker 2: So I found him.
Speaker 6: The other part of the story is I was in a relationship for ten years, two years, and.
Speaker 5: We end up having a a child. I raised a child. Actually, let me rephrase that.
Speaker 6: She came three months early, so I watched her girl in the incubator and everything like.
Speaker 5: It was major.
Speaker 6: I was coming in every day to see her, you know, watching the incubator doing chest to chest.
Speaker 5: It was a major thing.
Speaker 6: By the time she was four, the mother just disappeared with her. I've tried looking for it multiple times. I was online at one point, couldn't find her. I'm not online anymore.
Speaker 2: That's the same. It's different though it is the same part.
Speaker 3: He's updated.
Speaker 2: He's saying the same things, but it is a different voicemail. It's not the same one.
Speaker 3: It's the same person, yeah, but not the same voicemail.
Speaker 2: Ahead and keep it like.
Speaker 6: I have no socials at all. You cannot find me on social media by no means. And I mean I like that for real, because fuck social media to me, he got HD a lot of things up, which you know, kind of goes right along with the first message, voicing oil I left y'all or left the marriage specifically. But I just trying to figure out, like, how do you get over something of not knowing whether kids yours or not? And two, how do I get back out here when all these girls out here are women just in general, have played the funk out of me, and all of them have had kids on me, and nobody's truthful And it ain't just me, and it ain't just the woman I'm picking.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, actually I've never been through that.
Speaker 2: No, but literally, it ain't just me and the women I picked. That's exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm a cific type of woman that will have a kid on a guy and not tell a guy that would just disappear like that consistently happens, bro, it's the women you're picking at four years.
Speaker 2: Old too, Did I understand that right he was in this was a separate ten year relationship and then he had the kid with them and then they left him. Notice that that's the same and so what a the ten year relationship that was like a side chick or something.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. That's why I'm saying, like they went together ten years, they had a kid two years in right to the relationship like that.
Speaker 2: Yo, this is remy Ma and Foxy math. I'm so fucking confused right now. Yeah, wait, you're confused. I'm fucking confused.
Speaker 3: Rue.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but you know, but wasn't the first voicemail, like they weren't together, Like he just splashed her and she came.
Speaker 3: So was a ten year relationship? This is But then the.
Speaker 4: Four years they two women both left him when the kid was four years old, So that has to be the same relationship, same kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two women left you after they had kids on the side. That's remember the dude that told us at the house party, he was like, yeah, I made twenty seven girls, squirt. I looked at that nigga like he was a unicorn. I was like, what he said? The marriage?
Speaker 2: He said in a room full of women, I made twenty seven women's square?
Speaker 3: Wait, who said that? This dude that was at the house the house party one night, you.
Speaker 2: Remember molling that story.
Speaker 3: They made him do what they do, They made him pull his dick out. Facts, what do it look like? The marriage I will slap the shit out. Don't play with me the marriage. Do not play with me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, try to laugh do nothing works on her to don't play with me.
Speaker 3: The guys left the room. What did they tell you? It looked like they didn't say. We didn't. They didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't ask you didn't he didn't inquire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that. When we came back in the room, like women didn't look impressed. What's sitting there like this nigga lied, but it beat up. Never got strength that with y'all because I don't know if I just know that a nigga saying that he made twenty seven women's squirt and a rule full of women is absolutely you pair me with the right vibrator niggas that make that make women.
Speaker 2: If I got a teammate, I can Yeah, I'm putting up twenty seven.
Speaker 3: With the roads back to this, back to this gentleman.
Speaker 2: It's got to be the roase though, just met.
Speaker 3: The road, Sir. I don't know what's going with Where is he from? I don't know, doesn't I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to know.
Speaker 3: He had a lot going on. Yeah, I don't know, dog Like I think you might need to call in live so we can kick it with you because it's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Like, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: Can he call in live? Yo, the phone hit the DM. You know what I'm saying, leave your number. Let us know that it's you that called that. You know the girl left, which she had the kid. You can't find him. We're gonna talk to you in real time and try to get to the bottom of this because I do want to help you in some way, Like I'm not even being funny. I do want to help him find this woman and this baby, just with some type of closure, because that has to fuck with your mental at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check the census. There's no way your family would leave and you wouldn't be able to find them unless unless you did some wild ship and a program took them and put them somewhere else.
Speaker 3: And we need more. This is not how she left him. Great twenty said, sixteen ain't enough. Sixteen is not enough here, So this voicemail is not enough. We gotta call you real time and really break this.
Speaker 2: Like I would dedicate a Patreon episode to putting him on zoom and yeah, if.
Speaker 3: He said okay, so outside of his he would be the first guest on the Patreon zoom Zoom room. Let's have him on the zoom zoom room. Him on this brilliant it's a brilliantnaire. Yeah, let's have him on the zoom zoom room. Let's get him on the platform, because I would have looked this gentleman in the face.
Speaker 2: I mean, I actually think boost Mumble now owns zooms of room.
Speaker 3: Boost thank you.
Speaker 4: So as far as him getting back out there, let's say he's not a terrible person at Let's say let's say that he's.
Speaker 2: Not unless you're a terrible person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the part you're missing. He got to be horrible or the marriage to pack up and take your child and never speak to the child's father, Like you said, either it's not his or he's just a piece of shit.
Speaker 4: It's one of those that women are having babies on him. So obviously it's not his. So she probably went.
Speaker 3: Back to the baby father. Yeah, but still no closure, no nothing, no cut. That's ice cold, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean women could be very cold sometimes when in are trying to avoid a situation like I'll you know, I'll take accountability for that. You don't found somebody like you know, you found somebody else, you getting back with the child's father.
Speaker 3: You don't want explain yourself to the other one.
Speaker 4: What I'm getting that they don't more than they don't like you, they don't respect you. So you are not garnering respect from the women that you're dating. That's why they feel so comfortable cheating on you. I know some people they'd be like, oh, a woman is a cheater.
Speaker 3: Is a cheater.
Speaker 4: No, there's women who there's some people they'll cheat on and some people they won't. So if you if she knows she can cheat on you and say she's gonna she's gonna do that. So it's not just about picking more women, it's about respecting yourself enough to leave and carrying yourself with respect that a woman know she can't plan in your face. If you give food, nigga, if you give I could spend this nigga money, I know he gonna take care of me, He gonna take care of my kid, and I could do whatever to him and he's not gonna leave me. Then that's what's gonna happen. So you need to have more self respect for yourself. And sometimes men take that and they go too far and start becoming assholes, and you don't got to do that, but just hold yourself in a higher esteem like you that nigga. Become that nigga, Act like that nigga, carry yourself like that nigga, and then women will treat you like you that.
Speaker 2: Nigga, or just told us how attractive he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you got to do with Sealy to horrible.
Speaker 4: No, you do not, and we do not advocate for violence against women, especially in this meeting.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even find it. It's a great movie.
Speaker 2: That's I'm calling cap four years all right. I still don't understand the tenure relationship part. But four years of co parents and a child, you didn't meet one family member or one friend, not one, not one person you could ask from her side like, yo, they're gone, not one, yo, I'm calling. I know a lot of people are not cool with their families. There's no way there's not one single person that didn't show up to your child's birthday for four years that you could be like, yo, where the fuck did they go? To?
Speaker 3: Rory? You missing the deeper part of that. He said he was going to the hospital while the baby was in the incubator, doing chess to chess, they put the baby that's not his.
Speaker 2: First of all, skinner skin is like even like without premature births, that's a thing. So that's happened to fathers when they realized there wasn't there. You're doing skinner skin immediately.
Speaker 3: That is crazy for a woman to as a woman, you supposed to be a hundre two percent short that this is his baby before he take off his shirt in the fucking delivery room and start.
Speaker 2: Doing I'm sure every five are we talking that was there for a birth that it ended up not being there? Did skin the skin? I mean, the process is right to the mother, then they clean the baby off and then it goes right to the dad. For skinnerton. That is crazy and that's not his, but that, I mean, that's a standard. We're watching a baby grow in an incubator that's not yours, and then the woman just leaving one. I'm the one that's gonna disappear in four years, not them saying.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, he got to he's the first, he's the first guest on the zooms on the room for sure.
Speaker 2: How can we oh his emails right there?
Speaker 3: Email him, Josh, tell him that we want to want the boom zoom room, and we got to make it happen on Patreon.
Speaker 2: Man got to and god, I hope it doesn't turn out to be like a piece of shit.
Speaker 4: And you might not be ugly, because if you are, I'm gonna tell you since you just had to tell us how.
Speaker 3: You are, tell him to his face, baby d We're gonna face.
Speaker 2: This is what I think is gonna happen. We're gonnaive him zoom link and he's gonna keep his camera off.
Speaker 3: No, we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: You can't talk all that ship and then no, we're not doing that. Is it's the hottest identity, doesn't have socialida Fuck that good.
Speaker 3: So nobody's gonna be able to reach out to him after that, whether he's ugly, it is not nobody gonna be able to tell him he's ugly.
Speaker 4: Do you think not having social media is a red flag? I recently someone recently.
Speaker 3: I think that's the flags Like me, man, they don't have an IG love it.
Speaker 2: I can see it being a red flag, Like why is it a red initially? Just initially because I think in women's case, they'd be like, oh, he's probably married, or like trying to hide something. But once, if you do your research and he's just a guy that doesn't fuck with social media, I think it's an a media green flag. But you can see how that would be a red flag out the gate because I'm sure there's plenty of like married men that meet women are like, oh, I don't have a Facebook.
Speaker 3: Now women have I met told me they don't have Instagram, they don't have Twitter. And I wasn't a red flag, red flag she's married. That wasn't the thought.
Speaker 2: Well that's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: As a woman, men be married as fuck, or gay married or gay women be having babies on the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like you'd see that they were pregnant. Yeah yeah, but I mean if you have a baby on like this gentleman, he's with a girl.
Speaker 3: He thought that was his kid. It's not like I'm just saying it's not. It's not his. So what's worse the fact baby, I mean not having an Instagram and.
Speaker 2: Even the fact the way he's saying it's so calm, like he must know that kid's not his. That's why I think he's so cool about this entire thing. Yeah, he thought it was if he thought that this was his child's, he would not be calling him. He would be on Route eighty right now, just trying to find any spot that they could have went to. Ah, I figured it out. He's using this as his alibi. He killed her.
Speaker 3: Oh fun, he.
Speaker 2: Killed her whole case.
Speaker 3: The baby isn't his, so he didn't care he killed the baby. I would.
Speaker 2: Now we're getting dark. Keep it. I'm just saying, these are real people. By the way, this feels like we're gonna be on a Netflix documentary in two years. He's using us as his alibi, like Leah, Look, I went on my favorite podcast of voicemails.
Speaker 3: Don't know where they're at. He's trying to tie us into his alibi.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, if that is the case, if this gentleman is listening, I promise you all footage will be given over to the heads. We will not protect you. They can have the raw footage. I can't have everything. We will fully cooperate. However, stand this God of the camp.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. It was him.
Speaker 2: I can assure you I will not help you.
Speaker 3: In a situation that with that picture of me in Leao. That ship was so funny.
Speaker 2: Man, whoever that was Hey, I thought about making that our avy on socials.
Speaker 3: It was fucked up.
Speaker 2: That was funny.
Speaker 3: That was funny. All right, well, yeah that was wild. I'm excited for this follow up. Yeah, Josh, please email this guy and let's get him in his rooms. Room. Man, let's get to the bottom of this fucking malarkey.
Speaker 2: And in fact, it is his kid. And like now because I'm calling the police too, like he left out shit that makes no sense. You would definitely talk to one of her friends or family. You'd call the police, even if that wasn't your kid. You'd be like, yo, there was a four year old child and a woman here and now everything's gone, Like what if something did happen to them?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, that's why I'm calling cap on a lot of this ship that he's leaving something huge out that he knows is why they left, because there's no way your four year old kid and your girl or co parent just leave and you don't call the police.
Speaker 3: It's wild times, man, we go figure.
Speaker 2: It's like what if something did actually happen to them? He just he's just cold trying to find the new girl. He's like, oh, they gone, let me go try to date again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna find out. We're gonna talk to him. We definitely kick with him before we get out of here. New merchant is available now. I'm wearing one of the pieces. It was very soft, baby d against the skin.
Speaker 2: Is yes, you can raw dog under that, like you don't even need a T shirt or but naked the merchant under your clothes. Really no idea merch available now.
Speaker 3: It is selling, so hurry up and get some before it's going don't access when we are restocking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is so fire like it's a capsule. It's not even it's a capsule.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went and looked at the sales, like, can you send me my ship before it sold out?
Speaker 3: Please? Yeah? Yeah, just good merch, that's all it is. We're all merch merchant to wear absolutely all right, Well we'll talk to y'all soon. Happy Memorial Day. Hopefully everybody is a blessed, everybody is safe. This only means one thing. If you're living in New York City, it's time to hear fireworks every night until Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yep, this is that time of year. Just got to deal with it. The dogs will be under the bed shaking.
Speaker 3: Like a leaf.
Speaker 2: And like they was doing that when they were illegal. You go to Jersey City right now, and by everything you want legally Jersey.
Speaker 3: You go to bodega and go right in the back, right behind the chips.
Speaker 2: Saying legally you can file the ship. Yes, we're fucked.
Speaker 3: All right, Well we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just Ginger peace. No Willian now,