Speaker 1: Young Gravy's baby. What's been the most persistent thought on your mind lately?
Speaker 2: It's persistent thought on my mind lately. Oh goodness, man, try to think man, Addison's Ray, Addison Rai's mom has been on my mind a lot lately.
Speaker 3: I think, man, the uh.
Speaker 2: I was in in Britain for a while and the fact that they eat tomatoes and beans for breakfast every day has been on my mind for a while.
Speaker 1: You said, Addison Ray's mom has been Madison Ra's mom has been a while.
Speaker 4: You have?
Speaker 1: You been talking to Sherry, all right? So I wanted to ask you. This is the this is the thing I'm really dying to talk to you about, is like, how much of the mom thing is a character versus like, in real life you are having sex with a lot of older women.
Speaker 3: So so the mom.
Speaker 2: Thing, Yeah, I would say it began in high school from one experience I had with a professional that I was associated with, and it was cool, and then I just thought it was a good, like unique thing to kind of I mean this years later, when I decided to be a rapper, I was like, oh, it's a unique thing to kind of add into my my repertoire of sauce and then it kind of manifests itself into reality and my dams are filled with milks.
Speaker 3: So so now I do fuck moms?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I had probably before I was a rapper, probably I had about three mom experiences which were great?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 1: How many would if you're comfortable saying mom experiences? Do you think you've had.
Speaker 3: Not a crazy amount. I'm I'm not out here. I'm not out here fucking throwing.
Speaker 2: It like, because I was.
Speaker 1: I was listening to a lot of music before you came here, and I was listening to Gasanova and I was like, this guy loves sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's okay.
Speaker 1: Do you love sex as much as people? Is it that big of a part of your life? From listening to that, I'm like, this guy, this is.
Speaker 3: It depends on the season.
Speaker 2: If it's tour season versus real life not tour season, it's different. But but no, you know, I'm not I'm like, I'm a horny guy. You know, it's your classic horny dude. Man, I'm not like a tweaker. But uh, I actually don't. I don't drink.
Speaker 1: Off, you don't jerk off.
Speaker 2: I don't drink off well as of as of twenty twenty two, I don't drink off.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this year you have you have not jerked off once this year.
Speaker 3: I have drinked off once or maybe no once one time this year.
Speaker 1: What made you decide to stop jerking off?
Speaker 2: I just decided. I was like, man like, well, for anyone out there who knows what no no FAP is no FAP, I know, there's like a community that that goes by it. And I was like, you know, I'm gonna trrive this out. And I thought, you know what, I think that I'm gonna be better at everything else if I don't drink off. And I think I've wasted time doing this and I have a warped version of reality by drinking off to this fucking crazy ass activity on the internet. So I haven't drinked off this year other than one time when I really I you ever wake up and you just can't get rid of your the wood and it's like painful.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been having a problem where like if I you know, because I'm always like at home and if I can I will usually like if if well, if the like well, like if I'm like whatever. If I'm at the airport and I get a bonner, I'm like, I just gotta, you know, sit this one out. But if I'm just at my house, you know, editing something on my computer and I get a boner, I'm like, I'm taking care of this one.
Speaker 3: Get an erection, it's like time to yeah, you know yeah.
Speaker 1: And that takes a lot to just be like, no, I'm gonna ride it out. I'm gonna not. Every time I am beckoned by my penis, I do answer the call, which and I wish I didn't do that. I wish I had more, wish I was more in charge.
Speaker 2: I think I just wanted to test myself, you know, like like in the past, I've had problems with drinking and cigaretts and staff, and I was like, you know what, this is my next my next fucking boss that I'm going to tackle. You know what I'm saying. It was the next fucking boss level. And I was like, I'm not going to drink off this yere.
Speaker 1: Has it been difficult or you found yourself in.
Speaker 3: I mean it was like, I mean it was it wasn't that difficult.
Speaker 2: Because in January and February I was on tour, and I mean I'm still doing almost sex things, so so it was all good then. Since then, basically, if if you don't drink off for a week, you kind of just like start leveling up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know, are you noticing? Because I've been on the no fab creddits and people are talking about like they'll their brain fog will clear and they'll like be able to fly and ship like that.
Speaker 2: The only really notice myself is like extra like just fucking energy and like testostery. Like like I was, I would just get down on the ground and do push ups, you know, kind of like a douchey way almost.
Speaker 3: I would just like fucking I want to I want to.
Speaker 1: Be All that energy has to go somewhere.
Speaker 2: I need to do something right now. So yeah, man, you want on my first jog one time?
Speaker 1: Yeah you wanted your first job?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did you not just jerked off for like a week and a half.
Speaker 1: And I want a job that manifested itself as a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it manifested itself as matter of fucking little jog around the block.
Speaker 3: It was like a you know, mile, but it was counted.
Speaker 1: So these you said you had three Mom, experiences, and I'm sure you've had more since. Have you since met a person whose mom you slept with that did not know? Did you ever meet any of these people's kids? What was that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's worse when they do know?
Speaker 1: What what what do they tell me about an experience where you met one?
Speaker 2: Okay, the worst, the worst experience, I mean not the worst, the best and worst. I mean there was there was a time where there was a really fine woman in the crowd at a concert and she had well, she had a shirt on that was literally it was like something about milk. And I was like, hey man, and I I had my boy go over my tour manager and go grabber information. And then what she decided to do was I was like, you know, it's cool, it's going to meet and greet in So she brought her kids to the tour bus, her kids.
Speaker 3: So I went to the tour bus.
Speaker 2: Her and her two children that are like only a few years younger than me, came to the tour bus. I met them, we took pictures, and then she got them an uber and said, I'm gonna stay here really fuck your favorite rapper and you'all go do your thing and I was like, I was like, man, that's really cool, but I feel really weird.
Speaker 1: But do you think were the kids big fans of you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She didn't know of me before that.
Speaker 1: All right, So who's your favorite rapper?
Speaker 2: My favorite rapper would be it would have to be Young Thug or oh Man Young.
Speaker 3: I really like Young Dog Action Bronson Young.
Speaker 1: So if Young Thug had sex with your mom, I wouldn't all how would you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know what? See that?
Speaker 2: It always crosses my mind every time something like then, an event like that occurs, and for some reason, I think I would let Young Dogs slide. I think I'll look for my mom, but anyone else.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I think people are are very protective about this. They're like, like, it's an insult to be like, oh I fucked your mom, I fucked your sister or whatever. I'm like, listen, if you really love your mom, if you really love your mom, if you really love her, don't you want her to be happy? Don't you want her to have I mean this is don't you want your mom to have fulfill your sexual experiences people that she's attracted to.
Speaker 3: The climate is changing.
Speaker 2: There are people that will slide in with with their mom's numbers and photos and like resumes, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like it's people people. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's I respect it, you know, it's like people want their parents be happy. Do you have a good relationship. Yeah, My mom's one of my best friends ever. She's the sweetest. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Has anyone ever tried to slide into into your mom's people?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I think people will kind of. I really haven't.
Speaker 2: There's one time that some girl was like, oh, I'm gonna fuck on Gravy's mom.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, well, you know, I was like, you know what, fair enough.
Speaker 1: You can't, but no, you can't be like you can't be like that's a little that's your whole thing is to fun people exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You'd be such a hypocrite if you were like, that's direspect.
Speaker 3: I couldn't be mad.
Speaker 2: But I just I just I was. And I was just like, I don't know what this one is because she was just like, I'm gonna fucking Graviy's mom blah blah blah blah blah blah. I was like, no, man, that's Cynthia, dude, she's the sweetest. Maybe we'll I'll check it around FaceTime later or so. I'm she's a sweetheart. I have half seblings.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do they feel about the.
Speaker 3: Uh there's one that I don't really talk to who's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: One's a professor at Drake University shott to my students out there. Uh, he's he's a real one. And then the other one is a she teaches dressage.
Speaker 1: I've heard that before.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like getting your horse to crip walk.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's like dancing with a horse tied, and she's she's like a champion at it. They're all in their like fifties because my dad was way older, and their kids, their kids are like my age. They come to my shows.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's a vibe.
Speaker 1: Dude, Hey, you want to take some phone calls?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's get some folks on here.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh my god, Hello, Hi Holly, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm great? How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Really good? Were you born on Christmas?
Speaker 6: I wasn't a common question, though.
Speaker 3: You get that a lot, all right?
Speaker 1: That is that a thing that Holly.
Speaker 3: If you're born on Christmas. It's like a tradition, and name your kid Holly.
Speaker 1: Because because it's a Holliday.
Speaker 2: If you're just Holly is like the thing you hang on your when you deck the halls with.
Speaker 1: Bows of I thought that. I thought that was just a random word that didn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, it's like a plant Holly.
Speaker 2: Tell us about Holly. What what is Holly?
Speaker 6: The plant or the person?
Speaker 2: I mean both tell us about the origin and then tell us about you.
Speaker 6: Please, Okay, Well the plant is it's like an It's like a berry, I guess, like a Christmas type berry. I don't know anything about the plant, but it's related to yerba. Mate. If you guys like yearba, it's in the same.
Speaker 2: You saw me on that one.
Speaker 6: I am. So, I'm twenty three and right now I'm working two jobs. By day, I am the manager for a cleaning company and by night I am a cam girl.
Speaker 1: Wow, it says here that you're you're struggling managing people's comments towards you during some of your camera shows. What's going on with that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So basically I only started doing it to like supplement my income, and I really didn't have any idea of what it was going to be like, except that I was going to get paid to be naked, which is like pretty dope. So now I'm kind of I've gotten to the point I've been doing it for like five months now, and I'm kind of finding it hard to disguise how revolting it is. Like the things that people say, they're starting to get to me on like a little bit more of a personal level. So I'm kind of having trouble like separating the work from the people, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I've I've seen people.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've seen like I guess there's just I mean, we all know what in CEL.
Speaker 3: It's in involuntarily celis.
Speaker 2: There's there's a lot of people out there who who find saw us in the Internet and do this weird shit right well, I don't know, there's just a weird culture within them of like being pissed off about whatever it is, even though I don't know, they're they got fucking stacks the Mountain dew ready and they're they're gonna just I don't know. I've seen almost every time that people talk about me, and I see that it's that set of people, and you're in a space where there's a lot of those folks, and like the internet lurkers are gonna be in there. I guarantee the majority of them are just real ones that are in there. But then the ones that have the audacity to go in and comment and have like the you know, the little weirdos are the ones that you're gonna see. But like, how about the majority of those folks are not not in cells.
Speaker 1: Is there a particular like thing that you're sensitive about that people comment on negatively or is it just sort of a medley of disgusting things.
Speaker 6: It is mostly a medley, although a lot of people have, like I don't know, I do a thing where it's like you can tip me like fifty tokens or whatever for a song request, and I get the cringiest fucking song requests, Like it's like Breaking Benjamin, like early y two k all that shitty stuff like Creed and all that. Sorry if anybody likes Creed, But it's like they only pick bad songs. So I'm thinking, yeah, I'm gonna have to take that off of the menu.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, that's that's interesting, because then that might kind of imply that you're the fan bases of you know. I mean, I'm sure there's every every genre of human in there, but like there are some weird older dudes. I mean, I guess if someone likes cre they're probably a little bit older than me. I'm twenty six. I'm kind of like an old fucker, But like thirty something year olds are out here being weird and horny too, and like, I don't know, everyone has some weird, pent up douchiness in them and that's their place to release it, you know. So like you kind of picked a spot to make to make money where like you're gonna have to deal.
Speaker 3: With the shitty customers and not that you not that I don't know, not that you shouldn't expect.
Speaker 2: I mean, everyone that's in that space is going to have some show that coming in. And there's some black ass people, but like it's not like you're any different than the rest of the Like they're hating on you because they want to hate on something is.
Speaker 1: Throughout your your life. Like, even before you sort of put yourself out there on the internet, did you consider yourself a sensitive person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somewhat. I guess I'm kind of sensitive, not normally about what people say, though, it's like how you treat me. So I guess it's just the general lack of respect towards cam models or whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Is like when you put yourself and you know, you know, like if you need yourself out there on the internet, you you no matter what you subject yourself to, the inevitability that people will have some shit to say.
Speaker 2: It's like any possible place that can be accessed by human being on the Internet, there's going to be that one fucking person. Yeah, you know, and sometimes it's that twelve people, or it's that fucking hundred people.
Speaker 3: And where you're at.
Speaker 1: Have you thought about, like, I mean, I guess with a cam girl, you have to read the chat? Is that correct? Do they do they have moderators in the chat somewhere or how they do it on Twitch?
Speaker 6: No, it's like self appointed moderators.
Speaker 4: So like if I really like a user.
Speaker 6: I can ask them, like, hey, do you want they call it nights like Night in Shining Armor or whatever. But all of my nights have since left the website, so it's kind of just me managing all of that by.
Speaker 1: My new nights.
Speaker 3: Can we get her? Can we get her a new night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You look, if you want, man, you can you can. You can self promote and here someone from this twitch chat could jump over become a night.
Speaker 2: Let's get this girl.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you want to blow yourself up like that, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I would love to get you a new night. So maybe multiple nights.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I'll put my user on the website in the chat. If somebody wants to like send me an anonymous tip, that would be cool too. I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know this might be I I know this is maybe this is an unpopular way to look at things. But I think the sooner you you you maybe accept like just the inevitability that negativity exists out there and that you will be confronted with it. I feel like the easier it'll just slide off your back. I don't know if if you you feel that way.
Speaker 2: And no matter what, I agree with that, no matter what, every time I see a negative comment about myself, I feel a little bit bombed, a little some type of way.
Speaker 3: But I've gotten better.
Speaker 2: I just realize that, like you know, these people are fucking salty about something else that's going on.
Speaker 3: Or jealousy or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, man like like like if someone has the time to go on the internet and go comment some shit like that, like you're already balling on them.
Speaker 1: Literally their head to rent free as.
Speaker 3: They say, yeah, rent free, precisely, And this.
Speaker 1: Is like an opportunity I would I would say this. I think it's an opportunity for you in a in a sense to build a thicker skin. I know that you're sort of new to doing this and also you know, for you to decide if you want to continue going. But if if you continue the path and you don't let these people get you down, I think that you'll come out on the other side of it with a deeper sense of self confidence that doesn't come from uh, you know, needing validation from people on the internet either way. But just like, I know who I am and I'm not going to let these people on the internet try to convince me otherwise.
Speaker 2: You seem like a bad bitch.
Speaker 6: True, I agree, Well, thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I guess part of it is that that is entirely opposite from my daytime persona like who I portray myself as on the internet has to kind of be like a, I don't know, it has to be very sexual and like, I don't know, I don't feel like that type of person at Also maybe that's also an issue.
Speaker 1: Well can I'll say that, I mean with with being a cam girl, being an internet personality, can you be I mean like in rap like don't you want to be yourself or like a version of yourself? Like in camming? People are coming. You know they're coming for sexual reason, but they're also like are coming for you as a personality. So I think that you should feel okay with being who you are and marketing that as a thing that people want to have open on their computer screens.
Speaker 2: Well are we doing? Are we talking twitch like hot twitch stuff or like like is this like because I feel like there are like like only fans. You're not You're not throwing off your personality that much.
Speaker 3: Right, No?
Speaker 1: I just I think a little bit like are they well, like on I feel like the girls who are like really they like pop off on on sites like that are like it's not just you know, shoving off you know, sexually, it's like also like you're a personality.
Speaker 2: Unique and like and having some type of brand to you, you know.
Speaker 3: Right that is true. That is true. I think of like.
Speaker 2: Who do what's her name? The girl with the bathwater. You know she's popping because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's popping because she's got a whole like whole thing, whole thing. She's got a good brand. So Holly, I would say, as you're building your brand, uh, for what you want to do and how you want to present yourself on the internet, you should try to feel free to make it as authentic as you can.
Speaker 2: I think being yourself completely, no matter whether you think it's sexy or not, because it probably is, fucking be yourself because there are so many people out there that are down for trying to get into something new, and you're unique in your own way.
Speaker 3: People need that. You know what I'm saying, You're the next wave, the next mat.
Speaker 1: Bitch, anything else you want to say to the people of the computer Before we go.
Speaker 6: You both look very dashing today and welcome to Chili. Still flaps. So thank you guys so much for.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Thank you take cam out. You ever thought about starting an OnlyFans?
Speaker 3: I get the question all the time.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I don't know. I just my mom wasn't being won't be hyped about it and I don't know, man, I just it's not not necessary. I'd rather have less money and I have my Johnson all over the internet.
Speaker 1: If you had a partner who was like, I want to do only fans and I want to have sex and the only fans, and I want you to have sex with me and posted on the internet.
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 2: Is that something you'd be I've been there, haven't before that before. But I already had a tattoo on my hand.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're identifiable.
Speaker 2: So I was said no, Yeah, I said I couldn't. I was like, you know what, maybe, Yeah, there's been a few a few times, and I don't know. Only fans is cool. It's great that it gets people money, but it's not for me. Not for me.
Speaker 1: I would be down for that. Like if I wasn't identifiable, I don't think I would wear the gecko costume while I was doing it. I've thought about.
Speaker 9: Doing like that's I've thought about doing like like a gecko just like my belly and I would like painted green and ship and it's just close.
Speaker 2: Ups genius genius. Yeah, I don't know, man, only things is out. But I got a lot of respect for folks who are who are hustling on there, but it's not for me.
Speaker 1: See what else we got going on in here?
Speaker 2: Let's see what's going on.
Speaker 3: Ivan, Ivan, sub guys, some gang what guys.
Speaker 1: Cool being get gos, having a broad you know, And it says here that it's says say that you want to know our thoughts on virtual reality sex?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: I know people, Yeah, I just know people that I do it, and I just I just personally, I don't know how it works. And have you ever heard of like VR?
Speaker 2: Like the game I've I've played like A the only time I've ever done VR. It was like a it was this game. Maybe someone will comment it or something. It's like a game where you have a gun and then nothing happens if you're still, but when you move, everything moves.
Speaker 3: It was really fun.
Speaker 2: It was like it was the first day of COVID and I was on mushrooms and I played this game super Hot.
Speaker 3: It's golled super Hot.
Speaker 2: I had you have a gun and like things only move when you move, and that was one dude I had. I almost teared up. I was having so much fun. I think VR is really cool. But I don't think that. I don't think that I would really personally get into like VR sex. I think it's cool that that people are creating that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I don't know, it's just like this is weird, Like it's not weird, but it's just like I just want to know like what people think or like what the process is, because you know how in real sex, like you know, you get the feeling, right, like you get the feel, you get the emotion and stuff like that, and like, I don't know, I just really people don't would really get that like in VR sex.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I wonder like what I feel like it's going to come to a point where they're gonna like, like do you think they're ever going to start selling like a VR video game with a flashlight or something. Oh totally, Like it's gonna come to a point where it's like here's your yeah, like your fucking accessory.
Speaker 1: I don't know, But can I hypothesize on what I think is really going on here? By the way, I think I even I really wants us to sign off on virtual reality sex because he really wants to try it, but he's wondering if it's weird.
Speaker 3: Or not do it.
Speaker 1: Man, I haven't go I haven't. You don't need you don't need us to tell you whether or not it's weird. Go and try it out for yourself.
Speaker 2: Man, right now, I meant about about thirty minutes, about an hour ago. If he offered me a VR headset and a fleshlight right now, I'd walk in that room and do it right now. Everybody got it.
Speaker 3: Try everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, but.
Speaker 7: I just don't.
Speaker 5: I just don't know, man, because I feel like, say, like say, like I'm doing it right, you know how, Like they have like those motion captures, like those things for VR, where like you can move your hands and stuff like that, and you could like walk in a certain area, you know, but like feel like I do that right, and I do like a motion like I'm like I'm like sucking, like touching someone's booze or like I don't know, like say like it's like different ship like kind of like masturbation type type movements, and say someone walks in while I do it, you know, like it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be kind of weird because that's definitely live.
Speaker 5: With my parents. Imagine like doing like a masturbation. Put the control and it's just like it's just like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey, bro? If you're if you're watching VR point, you better be actually jerking off. You ain't doing no masturbation most.
Speaker 1: Way, if you could have, even if you could afford a high tech masturbation device, you should definitely take that money to move out of your parents house first.
Speaker 2: I mean there there are Oh do you ivan?
Speaker 3: Howdy howdy? This man's balling out.
Speaker 5: I'm twenty two. I'm twenty two.
Speaker 2: All right, you're on the come up, Bro, we'll come up.
Speaker 1: I haven't. Is there anything else you want to say to people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: I will, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I'll try it.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll DM you Young Gravy, I.
Speaker 2: Got damn me let me know when when you do it, all cop, I'll buy one, all right.
Speaker 5: I actually want to take one thing for young Gravy real quick before we end. Hey, man, my cousin's a huge fan of yours, bro. Like he he heard you before, like he came on your like before you come up right now, Like he's known you for a while, and I just want to see if, like if you give him a shout out real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's his name? Rudy shouts to my boy, Rudy. The boy shout for Rudy. Yeah, gang activity, dude, really good name. By the way, Thank you Ivan, I haven't don Rudy shout to take care.
Speaker 5: Of us good meaning you guys.
Speaker 3: But yeah, take care of Raby.
Speaker 1: Someone ever asked you to do a shout out and you said no?
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of times I'll just like to see it quickly, like scroll by a DM where it's like, you know.
Speaker 3: That's my brother's birthday.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying there's way too many of them. But no, if like like if it if it makes sense and it's someone who like I connected with, like I have in here, yeah no, I won't say no.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people ask me a shout out and well, because here's the thing, like we don't know Rudy, we don't know what we're endorsement.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Oh.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: One thing that I always refuse is like a frat or a sorority or a gang whenever.
Speaker 1: That when they like shout out a.
Speaker 2: Gang or shout out this frat or a sorority, always say no because I don't know what the fuck they're up to.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, you were you in a frat when you were in did you go to coach?
Speaker 2: I went to college and I was not in a frat. I went to University of Wisconsin, big party school. It was fun, but I wasn't in a frat. Actual had a why. I had a weird phase where I used to like, I want to fight frat kids, and I would like, when I was drunk, I would like try to piss them off and then then I would like fight them. That's kind of weird. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Got over that.
Speaker 2: I broke my hand one time fighting somebody, and I'm my new man, peaceful man.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you you fought someone?
Speaker 3: Last time?
Speaker 2: I thought somebody would be at least two years right before COVID in Atlanta. I think it was in Atlanta in Buckhead at a bar and this guy was being a dick and to a girl and I said, no.
Speaker 1: You were a knight.
Speaker 3: That was a knight. Ectly, that's a night.
Speaker 2: I r l uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm more peaceful man.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Do you ever miss the fighting?
Speaker 3: Not really? I think it was like a weird I don't know, it's a weird thing for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I totally would fight somebody if if something called for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, but but I haven't a while.
Speaker 2: Someone's being racist to a good friend of mine in Amsterdam, not not that long ago, and came pretty close and uh, everything worked out because we I don't know, we decided to be peaceful.
Speaker 3: But in the right circumstances.
Speaker 1: Yes, But are you trained? Do you do the moy tie, the the whatever, any of that ship?
Speaker 2: I don't have the I don't have any I don't have any professional training.
Speaker 3: I just have like the college, not even college.
Speaker 2: Just like the skater kid fucking throwing hands a few times tall person knows how to distance. You know, I'm not.
Speaker 10: Good at fighting enough that you got enough where it's good that you like don't actively seek fights, but that if a fight, you know you you you have that in your pocket in case if a situation comes up to call for it.
Speaker 2: And I do have like a friend or two who are like m M A fighters that don't look like it, and it's like it's wild because it's like.
Speaker 1: Pull it out. How does it feel being a gecko?
Speaker 2: Do you like being being a get go? We should go fight someone in oss.
Speaker 1: We should we should fight each other. We can do like a gecko fighting ring.
Speaker 2: Echo duel Man. I got an octopus costing on my crib. We can put someone in that and make it beat the show out of.
Speaker 1: Oct When I first started doing this podcast, and like I had start having, I did it for a year without having guests on. When I first started guests on, I was like, should everyone be a gecko or should everyone be a different animal? Like a different I did honestly, like you could be therapy octopus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the octopus would fit all right, But I like the geck.
Speaker 3: I really like the get it feels right, so right?
Speaker 1: Get the shades off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I took them off. I thought I thought i'd switch it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You don't like that, I was, well, I was saying earlier, the same having I've had guests have shades on before, and it does affect the power dynamic of the stream a little bit, because I don't know, I don't know if you're I'm.
Speaker 3: Looking right at you or how I'm feeling. All right, all right, shades off.
Speaker 1: I can read you better, and I don't know if I can actually read you better.
Speaker 3: Shades are off for the rest of the stream.
Speaker 1: Any have you gotten anything?
Speaker 3: Uh? Oh, we asked me that we had a good little combo. We talked about my tempt at being by.
Speaker 1: At one point you had an attempt at being by it.
Speaker 2: I was decided that I wanted to see if I could enjoy being with a dude and it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Did that come from like a was was Did that come from an urge from the body or from the mind. Were you like just like maybe I should do this or were you like seeing guys and feeling no?
Speaker 2: It was like I have a lot of I have I have a lot of friends that are by or I have like I've met people that are And I was like, you know what, like I don't know, like like like I've never really felt attract to do a dude, but like ship.
Speaker 3: Like what's up? And then.
Speaker 2: Basically, well I mentioned a story, but I went to a gay club here in LA It was a really good looking dude that was coming at me. I didn't go there with this intention, but I was there with with with this girl and then there's a dude coming at me, and I was like, you know what, like all right, I'm gonna give a dude a kiss, like more than just like a kiss. The Homi good night. You know I'm saying you like for like a second and like two seconds, probably I at least a little tongue, and I was, you know.
Speaker 1: What, Okay, Well you gave you gave it a really honest, open mind attempt.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know what, maybe because you know, I have family members that are that are gay or by and and I thought, I don't know if it's I don't know if it's genetic.
Speaker 3: But I was like, you know, let's see what's up. But but I I'm straight straight.
Speaker 1: It's good that you tried and that you know, because a lot of people there are people who wouldn't won't even try. And there are some people who won't try and they're not gay, but there are some people who they won't try, and secretly they if they did try, they'd be like, ah, this is I have.
Speaker 2: I have a friend, well, I guess a family member who who got to like the age fifty.
Speaker 3: Something and then tried that.
Speaker 2: Really and now full on like that fifty something I've heard on twitched up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard stories of people who like later in their life will realize that they're gay and then have.
Speaker 2: You ever seen the movie of American Beauty. If anyone has American Beauty, it's a really good movie. But uh, there's like this dude in the movie who converts that an old age and have a very similar situation. And I know, I wonder if maybe.
Speaker 1: Later you know, because you tried it, you know, like I, But I wonder if maybe later in life, if you tried it again, you'd be like, Oh, there's maybe there's something here, maybe the body.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's a good question.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like, if is there, how does that work? I don't think there's something in your brain chemistry that makes you attracted to a certain thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone knows, because people will say that it's like from birth or it's from whenever, and I have I've had friends that that were totally straight until a certain age and then went by or gay at a certain age. So I think I think there's just an unexplainable sort of thing that that that runs that. I have one friend who has the hottest girlfriend that I one of the hot gruverons.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, and he is at the.
Speaker 2: Same time by and and like he figured that out after he was dating her, and she lets him go do the dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the cool girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's like, I mean, the world seems to be pretty open.
Speaker 1: Are you. How do you feel about the open relationship.
Speaker 2: I I I guess I kind of am sort of currently in sort of an open relationship or too.
Speaker 3: And and I.
Speaker 2: The times that I've had like a what i'd call a girlfriend go out in public, hold hands.
Speaker 3: That type activity.
Speaker 2: No, but but like open relationship, if it's very agreed upon on both sides, I think that it's cool. I think it's that's all good. Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you a jealous type? It all not really okay good?
Speaker 3: Not really? Yeah, really jealous.
Speaker 2: I have been in the past in the past, but I've I don't know exactly why, but I kind of got over that. And I mean, a dude, I've had a girlfriend she cheated on me. I'm jealous as fuck. Yeah, for sure, this as fuck, but like yeah, like, but but if it's if it's agreed upon to be that way, then it's all good.
Speaker 1: It's like polyamory has gotten when we've talked about it on the show a bunch, and I feel like people are, you know, it gets a bad rap. People are like, oh, you're a simp or whatever the fuck. But it's it's like a thing where I think it is a sign of like true security because like if you're really secure in your relationship, like if you're you're so secure that you'll let your significant other have sex with other people because you know you're so secure in your relationship that you know it won't affect how you guys are.
Speaker 2: I think that's badass. I can, but I think it's cool. I think it's cool, and I I don't like the words simp. Dude, I don't like when the whole I don't know, like the whole thing a lot about like people getting mad that you're being super like if someone's being very respectful to a woman and like fucking hyping up a girl and then people are calling you saying this negative.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've always had a problem with that word with simp, you know, I mean, I don't know exactly where it came from. Simpimp simple thing? What what? What?
Speaker 1: What's it stands for? Stands for sucker, like sucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. It's like dude, like, yeah, there's gonna be people that are out there like being thirsty, but it's like if you're talking to if you're happing a girl up, And like a lot of times when I see people dropping simp, it's like someone just being mad nice to a girl and like showing love. So I don't know, that's never been a fan of that.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm trying to really reconcile with the fact that a lot of the people tick on the internet are like just thirteen and they don't really know what they're talking about, so they haven't developed enough to have like mature thoughts on these kinds of things.
Speaker 2: So I do believe that that SIMP is very common among in cells people who don't get pussy say the word simp.
Speaker 3: That's one thing that I do believe.
Speaker 2: And you know, like I get why you could use that in another situation, but like if you have I mean, sometimes you'd like to have game and to just like be a normal human being and hang out with women. You gotta be respectful, and people don't understand that that's fucking life. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an interesting thing that the internet has created.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got to run this by you. H Page from Minneapolis wants to discuss the recent vabbing trend. Do you have any idea what that is?
Speaker 3: Let's just get her in here and tell us about it. Let's go vabababing.
Speaker 2: Is she mean to say vaping or don't? I don't know, that's my best guess.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hi, Hi Page.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Hi, what's.
Speaker 1: Up with you?
Speaker 11: Pages was scrolling and oh sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Page says here that you want to discuss with us the recent trend of vabbing on TikTok And we're both very curious what that is.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, sure do so. TikTok has told me, and my brief research has told me that, Uh, it's basically when you take your vaginal secretians and you put them on your neck, and it's supposed to be like a natural perfume or pheromone that like attracts dudes like crazy babbing. So that's babbing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounded pretty I don't know. Right when you started, I was like, damn, this is gonna be a whack. But but you know, like in the last in the least weird way, like I kind of understand.
Speaker 1: M yeah, I kind of yeah, I kind of get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Like I would never do that with my ball sweat.
Speaker 2: I don't think we'd ever really do that, but I feel like in a girl situation, yeah, I feel like balls very balls aren't really you know, we don't we don't. I think our pheromones are elsewhere. We don't really secrete good vibes from the same.
Speaker 11: I don't know. I wouldn't say balls smell bad, though, like I could get down with like a little ball smell sometimes it could.
Speaker 3: Be all right.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, for all the boys in the chat, it's just I don't know if this is a pro tip or like a weird fact, but like, if you're about to get with a girl that's really.
Speaker 3: Bad, what I do.
Speaker 2: I'll take my my my deodorant stick and you know, do a little skirt shirt.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like every guy does that secretly, you know what I'm saying. You know, do a little stroke up the side. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Get get your shiit smelling right, as if you always smell.
Speaker 11: Good or just like underside ball.
Speaker 2: No, because she's gonna taste the fucking deodorant stick. I'm not about to rub my Johnny down with with some do o that's like, yeah, you know the vibes like like you know, the nutrition isn't isn't isn't checking out there.
Speaker 1: But page I have to ask, have you yourself participated in the vabbing trends?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 11: I have not, And this is not me like that. This is not me like that last guy like looking for approval to like give it a shot. I really I don't really have an interest in it. But I I've seen a lot of girls say that it like tripled the amount of guys that like approached them and like fuck with them. So I think it's interesting for sure. It could be something to look into. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I could see like the like subconscious horniness kind of growing when you encounter that. Yeah, but like but you got to get pretty close to somebody to smell a casual like VADs drop.
Speaker 3: It on their neck, you know, So like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not like it's not like you know, like your arm pits pheromones that like kind of go across the room. But like I don't I don't think that coucy scent is as it doesn't spread as far. But I like.
Speaker 11: To see my dad all the time, like what if, like what if he hugs me like while you're mid.
Speaker 3: Like you can you can you start over.
Speaker 12: With your parents?
Speaker 11: I was just saying, like, what if you're like vabbing, like you bab before an event and you like you're like, oh, should I have to go pick up some pick at my dad's house and then you like give him a hug like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 3: Get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: I think if you're gonna spray juices from your vagina on your face, you need to really clear your schedule for the next twenty four.
Speaker 2: Hours, prepared for something.
Speaker 1: With what you're going to do for the rest of your day, it'll.
Speaker 2: Be prepared for something serious. Career man, next time, I all right, I'm with a woman. I'm gonna I'm gonna bab all right, I'm gonna for my whole day. You're gonna like, I'm gonna like, hey, babe, let me let me borrow a little alone real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, day ahead of me.
Speaker 1: How would that work if a guy was like like vabbed on his face with somebody else.
Speaker 2: How would you feel if I just like gave myself the coucie and like just pulled up and I was like, went to a meeting and I was like, Yeah, what's up.
Speaker 3: Everybody like that's good. I mean, I think people would pretty I think.
Speaker 11: I feel like it's a power.
Speaker 2: It would it would definitely be Alex. It would be a flex on the dudes in the room because dudes would realize like, oh, this dude smells like coucie blah blah blah. It's like the classic fucking testosterone flesh. But I don't think overall you'd really be winning as much as like I kind of get the vabbing hype that you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I kind of get because.
Speaker 2: It's like you're subconsciously getting aroused by the cooch pheromones, you know.
Speaker 1: But then do you you Okay, so your own I guess juice, You're like, okay, gravy your own CJ Like do you when you do you ever scratch your balls and smell it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everyone does? Have you okay? Uh?
Speaker 1: Page have you done that with your own.
Speaker 3: With your female boat?
Speaker 2: So it wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: I think everyone.
Speaker 11: I feel like you have to like know what's going on with yourself.
Speaker 2: I I wasn't gonna say it, but like, I think I think some boys have been there before. I I'm not even gonna. I'm gonna. I'm gonna leave with.
Speaker 3: The story and end with the with the climax.
Speaker 2: I one time made love did my thing, and then I and then we want to do it again, and yeah, eight of us woman, and I got.
Speaker 3: A whole smorgasbor a whole mouthful of my own seed. All right. So I so most.
Speaker 2: People are like, oh, I don't know what not take. It's like, I know it not tastes like because I fucking got a full face full of it, and I don't know. I think I can't. I don't approve. I mean, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I feel I have so much respect for the woman that that's.
Speaker 1: Wall because you feel like you couldn't swallow yourself.
Speaker 2: And I didn't. I didn't. I didn't. I had a bad moment. I was about to go to dinner with my family. It was it was rough.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's hard to look family in the eyes after yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So so I guess it doesn't directly relate to the Kuchi the Couci cologne, but I just felt like smelling your own kouchie versus like tasting your own nut. It's all kind of like a you know, circle of life, and I, uh, I feel you.
Speaker 3: I feel you well, Page.
Speaker 1: If you ever do try this, please let us know what the with the results.
Speaker 2: The results are, Fellas, don't rub your own nut on yourself as cologne.
Speaker 3: I don't think that will work as well.
Speaker 1: Someone's got to try it and just see what what happens.
Speaker 3: Like you know, I guarantee someone has.
Speaker 2: That would be.
Speaker 1: Quite the science start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too late, it's been done. Page.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 11: Shout out to Minneapolis? I'm from Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Where are you shying? Where are you from?
Speaker 11: I grew up in but I live in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Okay, ship, I'm in uptown. See you out there.
Speaker 11: Thanks, Pete.
Speaker 3: Oh bye.
Speaker 1: You know that wasn't as like when I I actually had mentioned that chat. I'd mentioned that call to the chat while you were going to the bathroom, and everyone was repulsed by it, and I was. I was intrigued. But but once we got into it made it made sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually kind of get it. I like to like that one.
Speaker 7: That one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry that I told everyone about my nut consumption story.
Speaker 3: But it happened, braby.
Speaker 1: I dude, you know, when you're in this life, you have no incentive to be anything other than who you are, to be completely honest, and if you have eaten a fistful of fasteful of your owncome, then you should wear that on your shoulder. You really should feel like you know you have no room for shame in your life.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's had the biggest flex It would be that I can eat my own comm without worrying about it. So thank you.
Speaker 1: I think that is a big flex.
Speaker 2: About d A while, I'll do it. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I saw that as I was doing my research on you. I saw something where you talked about DMT, and I was like, a lot of.
Speaker 2: People are liking, which is as they should because I think DMT is the coolest shit ever.
Speaker 1: Hey, is this is this raw?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, dude, this is dope. I'm talking to the gek and the gravy.
Speaker 3: Yeah that you already know the Greg Man.
Speaker 1: We are here, Greg Young, Gregy Dopey.
Speaker 13: I saw you. I saw you when I was in high school. Man, when I was a sophomore at Santa Cruz at the.
Speaker 3: Cattle No wait, Santa Cruz. Was it was it when I was with Dirt Nasty?
Speaker 13: It was four years ago. It was four years ago because I'm a sophomore in college now and I saw you sophomore.
Speaker 2: I'm mad curious because there there's a very fucking notorious show of mine.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: Did I ever mention on stage? Like I don't know if we're inside or outside?
Speaker 13: Dude? You said you were on dance, you said you were on stands, and it handed you a joint because you know where we from, like San Cruise, we always try and pass to the stage right, and we got it to you. You take it, You take a hit, and then you stay to the audience. This ain't This ain't no fucking joint. This is a fucking what you call it jewel or some ship?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, so you were that was it was a crazy Was the show?
Speaker 3: Okay? Was the show? Okay? Did you end a show?
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 13: I was like, I thought your ship was fucking hilarious. I had all my homies there from like my high school and ship. We were bawling out at your show.
Speaker 2: Man. Okay, all right, I'm glad I can finally address this. This is like a fucking notorious show in in my history because.
Speaker 1: Really, so yeah, yeah, all the beginning, I want to hear that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, Santa Cruz, I think it was twenty nineteen. This was the first time that I got Truley's or Dirt Nasty, who are now like two of my best friends. And they both came to my show because they're both or Dirt Nasties from out there and Trothy's was just in the city and I basically at that show. We met up before the show, Santa Cruz, right, I think it was like a thousand people.
Speaker 3: I don't know it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a good vibe. But I met Dirt Nasty.
Speaker 2: For for people who don't know, he's this actor slash rapper. He made the song It's like my digs it late.
Speaker 1: Song and then but I'm gonna check it out now.
Speaker 3: He's in like all the scary movies. He's he's he's a legend.
Speaker 2: He used to be like the main the main like dude on on MTV that would interview people. Anyways, at this point, him and Turvileys are both like two of my best friends.
Speaker 3: That was the first day we ever met.
Speaker 2: And we got along way too well, and I ended it up doing fucking shrooms, ketamine d MT, and like I don't know what else, like just a just said a really stupid amount of drugs before the show.
Speaker 3: Before the show, I didn't ate.
Speaker 13: The stroom perfectly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now it makes a little bit more sense.
Speaker 2: So Dirt Nasty and I are these two dudes who, like I have loved him my whole life, and then he's like, yeah, this is the new version of me. I love him, and we just like meet up and just fucking bond way too hard and do a bunch of drugs because he was the opener, right, he did the opening set and we did all these drugs. He did his set, goes back into the greenroom, passes the fuck out, and then I have to go on stage and I'm on. I mean, everything else was like kind of hitting me, but it was the shrooms that really were like damn. So that was the only time I've ever performed on like hard drugs. And I go out there and it's it's just notorious. Among my whole tour, cru my, my, my DJ, and I to a manager, everyone is like, bro, there's a joke that goes around all them it's like, you know, are we inside or outside? Because apparently I kept asking the crowd are we inside or outside? Because I was seeing like stars in the sky. Yeah and yeah man, yeah, and apparently the show was still good. Yeah, it was still all right, dude.
Speaker 13: I mean you were the first show I ever want to like by myself. But I mean I met up with some homies like coincidentally there and then like it just it made my year. You fucking saying that the joint we passed you was a jewel was a joke at our school forever. But like that's the thing is, like we all thought your shit was so funny, and it just made it even better. They were fucked up because.
Speaker 1: We thought that you were at the time, like after you had gotten on store where you like like maybe like the next morning all the jugs were off, were you like self conscious about was?
Speaker 3: I was, like, damn, I was.
Speaker 2: I mean, like the whole time I was on stage that day, There's never been a time where I was like psychedelically hardcore tripping on stage other than that day. And you were there and you witnessed it, and that's probably why I thought your fucking joint was a jewel Man. I was like, that's the only time I've ever been like fully tripped out on stage.
Speaker 1: Do you feel better now that you have validation that it was an enjoyable show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what, at the time, people my crew all told me that it was still good, and they're like, we could tell you were fucked up, but they couldn't.
Speaker 3: And I was like, they could.
Speaker 2: Probably tell, but but uh I heard it was good. I mean, I know that I knew my words, I still remember the words, but that was I was lit. And I'm glad that out of like the one thousand people that were there, there's someone here that can fucking you know, had witnessed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will never out of I've done three hundred shows.
Speaker 2: I've done three hundred shows ish, maybe a little bit above or below, but that is the most quoted or most memorable show out of my whole It's a Santa Cruz twenty nineteen show.
Speaker 1: That's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I couldn't imagine. When I at my live shows, I'll bring people up and like chat with them. I don't have like a memorized set list or anything. And I feel if I did something like that on on cycle or even just being stoned or anything like that. I would fucking freak out, you know, because I don't even have anything to like scripts or any anything to cling to.
Speaker 2: I would say like, like, maybe like a third of my set usually is is kind of off the top and the rest of it is like kind of formatted. But uh, I don't know what the fuck I did that day, But uh, I'm sure I did like as regular as possible.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it was the greatest night of this guy's life.
Speaker 2: Dude, I remember, man, you enjoyed yeah, good man.
Speaker 13: Oh, I enjoyed it big time. I enjoyed it big time. And like I said, I thought your shit was like funny as fuck. We all mohinged in the crowd and shit, you live, we lit, we passed you the joint, you get it. Perfect night, great memory of mine.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to know that.
Speaker 2: Like I think, it's probably one of the first times I've talked to someone that was there other than like my crew. So I'm honored, bro, iconic legendary show in my memory. Man, So I'm fucking honored.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's cool to see how genuinely feel very good about having someone to bond with about that experience.
Speaker 2: I really do, because dude, I mean even after the show, like there's yeah, man, it was we were That's the most lid I've been close to it.
Speaker 1: Would you ever do it again?
Speaker 3: Not before the show, maybe after the show.
Speaker 13: Only one time, only one time, may perfectly.
Speaker 3: Don't forget it. Don't forget Hey, everybody, don't do ken of meine.
Speaker 2: That was one of the drugs I was on that day that was not good for you.
Speaker 1: I was. I was offered twenty and the other I was maybe try it once maybe the other night I was offered it. The other night I said no, I didn't do it. Part of me part I'm a guy where like I really want, I feel like my heart I really want, like I want to try unique life experiences, and some of those involved doing drugs. And so that's why I'm like, maybe, you know, at some point in my life I should try ketamine, but I do want to do it that night.
Speaker 2: And as the same type of guy I've I've tried almost every drug you can other than heroin, and I would say that ketamine is probably the least worth it.
Speaker 3: Really, it's not that cool.
Speaker 1: The way we're prescribed to me, did not seem like it was that cool.
Speaker 2: Ketamine is not that cool. It's not worth it, and it's pretty bad for you. And I've seen people addicted to it. So I'd say ketamine if you got if you want to pick one to avoid ketamine, all right, serious moment.
Speaker 13: See there's like the legendary concert where like Jimmy Hendrix shows up like Florida Hi as fuck on ketamine. And I've heard that like ketamine, like from my friends, I've heard you're like guaranteed a good trip. That's like what I've known.
Speaker 3: That you're not guaranteed a good trip. You're not.
Speaker 2: There's this thing called a K hole, which is the exact opposite of a good trip. Jimmy Hendrix, that legendary story you're talking about is when he had acid in his headband. It was acid, not ketamine, and a K hole is one of the worst things you can be in. I think a bad trip on acid was worse for me than a K hole. But I think a K hole is probably one of the worst things you can worst drug experiences you can have.
Speaker 1: But I see Guy's friends say it's good. I might have to know everybody I have.
Speaker 2: I have the authority here. I've done ketamine and acid both at least twenty times. Don't do ketamine before you do those other drugs.
Speaker 1: Hey, Row, is there anything you want to say to the people that seem.
Speaker 13: To come watch the stream? So hopefully they they're hearing this?
Speaker 2: All right, boys, I appreciate your coming to the show. Don't do ketamine. Thank you for coming through. I'm glad y'all witnessed like my most lit ratchet show in my life.
Speaker 3: So appreciate you'll.
Speaker 13: You'll, wait, does he went to high school with you? Do you remember Riley Macon?
Speaker 2: The name sounds I'd one hundred percent remember the name, but I don't know what he looks like, But one hundred percent remember the name.
Speaker 3: Tell me the real one.
Speaker 13: That's fine, That is fine.
Speaker 3: Is your brown hair? Is your brown hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess everyone is brown hair.
Speaker 2: I don't brown hair.
Speaker 3: I could call it like brown, probably, but I know the name.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't lie to you. I know the name, So tell him, tell my fuck with him? Oh fuck yeah, let's go, all right, get gang.
Speaker 1: I couldn't imagine being that fucking like lit on on stage. I would be like freaking out it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't pre planned, because I mean it was I guess it was pre planned, but.
Speaker 1: I mean, like being on uh, like being the center of a show where the reality is at a thousand people five, how are many people? All these people are waiting upon you to guide them? Is like so fucking intense and crazy of an idea that you have to not think about it from that standpoint to be able to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would never want to do shrooms or any of those drugs before that, but for some reason, it was It was the fact that I've been an extreme fan of Dirt Nasty my whole life, and it turned out that he was a fan of me and he was opening for me.
Speaker 3: So imagine like it's like one of.
Speaker 2: The people, like I would say he's top five most inspiring people in my life, he's opening for me. Yes, one of those people is opening for you, or you're meeting them for the first time. There's always drugs, and I don't even think it was all from him. It was like another fucking everyone in Northern California has every fucking drug, so so we're just like, yo, let's bond together and do all this. And I was like, oh, you go on stage, so do I let's do drugs.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was it was just like a weird bonding moment and I don't regret it. It was rashet, but I obviously someone remembered it, so.
Speaker 1: It was it was nice to see you. You seemed like you got legitimate relief hearing him say.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was good. Yeah. Absolutely. I wouldn't do it again, but I'm happy that it happened.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Oh yeah, Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you doing, Lisa?
Speaker 4: I am living life as west as I can.
Speaker 3: Glad to hear here. Hello from Matt and Lyle.
Speaker 1: So Issa, what's going on with you? Dude? How can we get you today?
Speaker 4: Okay? So I am home of the sommer from college and I actually found out a few weeks ago I'm have a heart disease. So like times they're not looking too hot in that apartment. And now that you know, my doctor has told me I have all these issues and I have to, you know, check about having heart attracts and things like that. I'm like really on edge about all of my other life situations, like how do I want to live my life for the next few years if I'm going to die so young. And so I am in a relationship and I now that I found out this information, I'm questioning if my relationship is really something I want to spend so much time I want to these are like the last few years of my life.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you have Do you have an estimate from your doctor how you live?
Speaker 4: I have like a good like five years. I suffered a little bit as a heart attack a few months back, and so I've been like, I mean, I've been pretty good since then, but like this is going to be a consistent issue for the next few years. Party week, so like things are not looking great.
Speaker 3: That's got to be really scary. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm twenty twenty, Soesa, you were talking about how you're in a relationship and you're debating whether or not you want to pour any time into this relationship considering that you don't have a lot of time, and you sounds like I want to be very careful about how you spend it, and so I want to know, and I'm sure you've taken some time to do this reflection in these next five years. Have you thought about what it is that you do want to put time into and accomplish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like I would love to do like eat prey love, which sounds super cheesy, but like I'd love to travel a little bit and just go and dibe and a bunch of different countries and just kind of fill up on everything that I haven't experienced yet before I talk away.
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: I is it? And I want to know is there anything right now, any points of contention that are between you and doing that?
Speaker 4: Yes, Well, of course I can't just you know, like drop everything and just go. I mean like I can't even imagine how my family would feel if I just up and left, or my friends, and especially like my partner. It's just like I don't really have anyone who wants to do it with me, and traveling as a woman is very like, you know, risky, especially you know this day and age and how awful things are. But it's just like I'm not getting any support from the people who are supposed to support me. So I'm just kind of like I just had the urge to drop everything, even like including my relationship and just going.
Speaker 3: It's weird, you.
Speaker 2: Know, weirdly I have I've always had sort of like a really similar like I don't know, like maybe fear like feeling about me, just because most of my family dies in accidents in the least sad way possible. A lot of my family, like will has has died while I've been alive, and I have like this weird fear that I'm gonna like die like early. So I'm always like, whenever an opportunity.
Speaker 3: Arises, I do it.
Speaker 2: And I think that's benefited me a lot in life, but also sometimes I end up doing some wild shit that I regret, So I don't know. I think that I've I mean, ever since so my dad passed when I was sixteen, and ever since then, I basically changed.
Speaker 3: My sort of outlook on life.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, I'm just gonna do what I want because shit, this coulda happen to me any day. Because my dad had six siblings, five of them died in accidents. There's one live still who's going down soon. And I was just like, man, like I need like this is just my this is just like genetic we take ls.
Speaker 3: I need to like go try things and do things.
Speaker 2: And ever since then, I've like tried so many things, and I think that my life wouldn't be anywhere close to where it's at if I hadn't like just embraced that and like tried random ass shit. Whether it was like going alone to like some crazy fucking party or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Basically, I feel like I relate to you in some way where it's like, man, like, just fucking go do it.
Speaker 3: Just go do some fun shit, follow your gut.
Speaker 1: And you know, he said, I understand these these points of contention with your family because your family, family and your friends they love you, and they care about you, and they want to spend as much time with you as they possibly can. But I do think that if if your doctor has given you five years, I do think that within those five years, you can budget enough time for you to be with your friends and family and then also for you to have these self discovery travel experiences that you want to have. And I think your family, ultimately, because they love you and because they want the best for you, would be understanding of you going to pursue those things.
Speaker 4: Now I hear what y'all are saying, like and it's actually greevy. My dad also that a way through your stack, and I think like he would be the most supportive of me, like choosing to kind of go off and do my own thing, which I always bring up an argument, right, I'm like, well, you know, my dad didn't get to do all the things that he wanted, so like, I know he would support me the most in this situation. And no, like, yeah, I think you'll are on right, Like five years isn't long, but it is kind of long. But I don't know, I just wish I had kind of more support. I'm just so shocked, Like, I don't know, it's just very interesting. It's a very difficult situation. But yeah, I loved, like, need to do more things before I die. I'm like young, I'm pretty young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean just random, just random comparison. When I was your age, I wasn't gravy yet, and five years later I am so I don't know. I mean, things can a lot of things can change pretty quick. I never thought I was gonna leave Minnesota when I was twenty and five years later i'm twenty six now. Oh No, things change a lot. And I guess I'm curious. Where are you from? Where are you from?
Speaker 4: I was born in Philly, but I currently live in Colorado. I'm just in South Carolina right now spending time with my family because they're like super stressed.
Speaker 1: Got it is this? Is this a recent thing? By the way, Yeah, this.
Speaker 4: Is like very new. Like I came home after my second year of college and I was passing out a lot, and like went to the doctor and all of a sudden, I was doing EKGs and echoes and all these different tests, and like this is very new.
Speaker 3: M Is it a genetic thing or how does is it? Like just a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, my family has heart issues that it is not like super new. We thought we were safe, Like my mom was pretty solid and she's i mean in her fifties and no issues. But here I am, so I guess it doesn't you know, just go away. But yeah, no, it's definitely generous. M.
Speaker 1: You said, I know it's hard that you don't have, you know, as you say, a lot of support for what it is that you you want to do with with your life. But I I really feel like you should feel empowered to pursue what it is that you want to do, and uh that it is realistic for you to budget out enough time to both spend with your family and to pursue these things.
Speaker 2: That are important to you, and I think that you have the most excuse to say if they don't want you to do some shit, say fuck it, I'm gonna do it. Man, be like fuck it like you have you have the fucking I don't know, you have a gold star on you right now. Man, let's say fuck it. Let's let's get it. Come come gang with the boys, come get it up. I think you should come to a show something like that. I think you need I think you need a Obviously you're doing crazy things, but I think that like you need to go wild out and like maybe if you're going too a show, it's a good start.
Speaker 1: You're going to Denver. I'm going to Denver. Let's get her at some shows, dude, Denver, let's get let's get let's get her number. I'm gonna get out to my Denver. Can we get your information please, we'll we'll have uh, Tim, Tim, Tim, Let's get her information because I'm going to Denver at some point this year as well. But yeah, I mean, Lisa, how are you feeling about traversing these these pain points toward you going after what it is that you want to do.
Speaker 4: I it's it's hard, right, because like I really like mentally in my head and like I want to do these things and I'm really excited and I'm really looking forward to it. But like physically, like I'm in pain. Like I have really really bad days and then I have decent days, but like I don't have good days anymore. Like it's just constant pain or there's an issue. So it's very back and forth. Like I really want to do these things and I really want to do a lot before you know, whatever happens. But like I'm just like concerned, like can I physically do it on my own? Which is super stucky and really depressing, Like it's true.
Speaker 1: Wow, how recent is this? Can I ask? Is is this is this? Is this information coming to you within the past month?
Speaker 4: Yes, Like I went to the doctors a month ago, got an egg echoed done, and from there, like I've had a Halter monitor, I've had seen multiple cardiologists, which sumpbacks are very books right now for some reason, so like I was really difficult to see one, which sucks. But like this is all like very near to me. Yeah, but like within a month, like I've just been dealing with this since I got home. Yeah, for the last month.
Speaker 2: You seem like a really I don't know, I really like your attitude. I mean, just based on everything, you seem like you're in a really good place mentally. I mean five five years is a long fucking time, but you're I don't know, I really like to hear someone so happy with such a weird situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I'm noticing like a a a despite everything sort of collect you know, collected head to screw it on right, cheerful attitude. Would you would you? Would you say that that is is?
Speaker 2: You know, how do you feel.
Speaker 1: Like you're handling it? Because you know, we we have what we are perceiving from you based on how you're outwardly acting. But I want to know you know what your truth is.
Speaker 4: I mean mentally it is a struggle, and physically it's a struggle. Like I grew up being like super healthy. My family is like super like green and earthy, all organic, all natural, non dmo always working out all these things. So like it's kind of devastating to me to be like I all these you're being healthy and not like partiguing in all of these different you know, foods and sugars and all these things just for my doctor to tell me that I have ought issues. So it's like really disappointing and it's really sucky, and you know, there's some mental battles there, but like it's life. I've lost a parent, I've lost many friends, so it's just like circle of us, like I'm gonna die eventually, We're all gonna die eventually. And this is seemingly how I go out right now. It's just whatever, Like I'm just I'm.
Speaker 3: I really like your attitude.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I think I think I want to I want to think that I would handle it the exact same way, but honestly, I don't know if i'd be like quite as badass as you, but but I don't know. So a lot of respect for that, and I don't know. I think I I think we should hang out before you, you know, I think we should hang out within the next couple of years.
Speaker 3: Come to a show or two Colorado or South Carolina, Colorado.
Speaker 4: I'm usually I'm usually in Colorado. I'm usually in Colorado. I'm just here trying to be nice to my family and let them get some time with me because I'm sick now.
Speaker 2: So well, when okay, so when do you ski or snowboard?
Speaker 4: I snowboards.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I go snow I go skiing every winter, so we'll get you information. If I don't have a show, I mean I do have a show. Well let's do a show and snowboard. How about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that sounds super sick. Oh my gosh, I can like, look here my friends freaking out again across the house. But no, no, no, that's so sick. That sounds in the advance.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you got good friends, man, it really does.
Speaker 3: And you're you're inspiring us.
Speaker 2: I mean, we appreciate you, so we'd love to.
Speaker 4: Oh, y'all, that's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, I I I agree. I have a lot of respect for you. I have a lot of respect for the way you're handling this, and I just if I, if I could stress anything at all, it's that I really want you to feel empowered to do the things that you want to do with your life while you have the time too. Yeah, that's that's that's I think what I would truss the most.
Speaker 2: Do it all now you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna try these next five years hopefully, you know, I lost long. I'm pretty healthy but yes, I'm going to try the hardest to do all the things I want to do before I head out.
Speaker 1: Let us know if you need help, Lisa, is there anything you want to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 12: Y'all can go.
Speaker 4: Through anything as long as you have a good support system and you just keep things on this which is very hard, but hearing them with all these different issues and I can still, you know, put a smile on my face and wake up in the morning and get through my day. So anyone couldn't really do it.
Speaker 3: You may my week.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for calling MESA and good luck to you. We'll be in touch.
Speaker 3: Please send it, send your information. Let's go skiing, of.
Speaker 4: Course, y'all. Thank you for listening to me to walk man.
Speaker 1: Of course, have a good nights.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's too.
Speaker 1: I did get her phone number. I'll share that with you. How are you feeling, Man's man?
Speaker 3: I like doing that.
Speaker 2: I like doing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing about doing this podcast is we can do rubbing vagina, juice on your face, and how to build confidence and uh your girlfriend shitting in your bed combination of conversation. Yeah, yeah, she was, she was. She was super cool, man, I really yeah, I really do want her to feel empowered to, like, you know, to to do what I want.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hang out there guaranteed, Yeah, showing or something. Yeah, absolutely, one more month.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How do you feel before?
Speaker 1: How do you feel like you would handle learning that you you were going to die?
Speaker 2: Dude? I don't know, man, That's that's a wild feeling because because I mean the five years thing is like that's like an amount of time where it's like, man, like about five years, you have some planning time, you know what I'm saying. But at the same time, it's like, man, I don't know, it would just close in every day and she's twenty Yeah, I'm twenty six. Yeah, so I would have been gone. So it's that that that is.
Speaker 3: What hit me extra heart.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, I don't know, man, Like, that's that's a wild feeling. I've obviously cute the question like all the time, like what if you had like a day to live a year to live. I used to think that it would be like a positive feeling where you'd just be fucking hyped and go do everything, But I don't know, it would be pretty hard because you know everyone that you know, it's kind of like gotta keep going without you. So it's like, I don't know, I think I think all my priorities would change a little bit and just fucking I think I'd spend every day I'd be like, you know what, today, I'm gonna go hang out with this person I know, yea, this day, I'm gonna go hang out with that person that I know, Fucking this person I went to high school with.
Speaker 3: I want to go stay ahead to them, you know what I'm saying something like that.
Speaker 1: The weirdest thing is like, Okay, if you had five years to live, you know, you would be metical. You'd be very meticulous. You would you would think you'd be very meticulous about the way you spend your time, but you'd kind of always have an unknown amount of time to live. And yet you're not as compelled to be as meticulous with your time, even though you know that you don't, even though you know you don't have forever. Yeah, let's you know, jack off and look at.
Speaker 2: And then wow that I mean, fucking the most obvious example, Stephen Hawkin had two years and then he lived fucking sixty more years. You know some people it's just like like you, I don't know he prepared for that shit. And you know, doctors can't predict everything. But I mean, that's just a really crazy thought, you know, thinking about like fucking.
Speaker 1: I'd like to think, and I don't everything expect you never ever ever have any idea how you're gonna feel in situations that you get there. But the part of me is like, ah, man, I could I have infinite things in my life to be really grateful for, and I could sit if I had a day left to live and just ruminate on all those things and then at the very end be like, you know, when I got to have all these beautiful friendships, I got to eat a fucking sandwich, I got to look at the skull, I got to have friends, I take a hot shower, you know, I got to do all these things that's a lot of people don't even get the opportunity to do because people die younger than we do, you know. So I'd like to think, you know, I would be uh able to be grateful for those things and then and then just die. But i'd probably be I don't know, I don't know. I want to know until I'm there.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to think about, like, if I had an hour to live, Yeah, what would I like? Who would I call? What would I do?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah, like I.
Speaker 3: Would definitely jerk off.
Speaker 2: And then there's definitely a few friends that like I would just call and it would be what would you jerk off too?
Speaker 3: Would you have a video?
Speaker 4: Full?
Speaker 2: Full speed? Full?
Speaker 1: Like, dude, just like, do you feel like you could get a heart on at like the first thing you would too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be facetiming my homie like, man, I love you, bro, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I don't have time to do Yeah, I don't have time to do one at a time.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah, Man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, everyone's like, oh, if I have like an hour, I'm gonna go fuck somebody. It's like I don't got time for that. Man, I'm gonna call the homies and and then you know, that's all. She wrote.
Speaker 1: Hello Matthew, Matthew, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 2: Yoh man, your story we've chosen. We're here, brother.
Speaker 8: I know I saw it was just kind of hype this night.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I mean, Matthew, it says here that you met a girl on, o'megal you flew her out to where you live, and then you found out she ended up being quote a stalker witch. What's going on here?
Speaker 14: Yeah? One day, alright, I'm on Ago one day and I come across some on a nice rack, you know what I'm saying. So obviously we start talking.
Speaker 8: This girl's a goth girl. She's the big titty goth gf everyone always dreams of.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: She's fine, and I'm talking to her and we start talking. We start talking every day from then on. I'm like, okay, okay. And then she asked me one day, She's like, you know, we've been talking for like a while now, you mind would be weird if I like came there And I'm sitting here blinded obviously by the titties, right, Like it's it's hard to see past them, you know, Like they're huge, Like it's the big, big hurdle to get past, right, So I'm sitting here. I'm like, I'm about to fly this girl out to Arizona and I'm gonna take her to the Grand Canyon and we're gonna smash right the Grand Oh yeah, oh no, I had this whole. I had a whole like.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you don't ask for about you were trying to have sex with this person at the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh I have a sorry about that too, but we'll get.
Speaker 3: There, okay with the drama.
Speaker 8: Drama, all right, all right, so she gets here, we uh, we connect, We do well. You know, everything goes well, Grand Canyon, smash up the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 3: You know, outside the Grand Canyon, like we like, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we went down this little trail where you like you can't see.
Speaker 3: The Grand slammon, I'm happy?
Speaker 2: Man, good?
Speaker 3: All right, continue, where does it get? Where does it get? Not good?
Speaker 2: The ultimate credit? Okay, so it's it's been really good so far.
Speaker 3: Where's the turn?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's all really good. We do everything and go down and whatever. The whole trip goes by and she gets home. I don't know what switch flipped she went from Oh she's pretty cool. You know, she's like kind of weird because she's a little you know, she's like goth. But she doesn't really talked too much about her. Now when she gets home, she starts mentioning like, hey, like, you know, I do all this like wicked stuff, and I'm like, oh, okay, you know it's like a girl randomly telling me she's a like a wizard, you know, like kind of a kind of a weird thing to drop on someone.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Right, she starts going dude, no, no, no, she starts going off the rails, man like. She she texts me one day she's like, look what I found. And it's a dead deer on the side of the road that she like she found roadkill, and her and her roommate were like picking up the road killed to like bring to their house to like harvested.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the see? This is like there's not a lot of things that scare me in life, but that weird like witchcraft, fucking dead animal activity.
Speaker 8: Dude, oh man bro And she she had like she had like two snakes, and she would like she had like this massive cooler of dead rabbits.
Speaker 3: Maybe not her name, but like like she have like a witch name or something that we can go.
Speaker 2: By, give us, give us something to for some to refer to her as what is it?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: Her first name was Savannah.
Speaker 2: Savannah, Okay, Savannah.
Speaker 8: This girl's from somewhere southern area. You know, I don't want to get I never.
Speaker 3: Met never met a good Savannah. Honest, I met a lot.
Speaker 1: Sorry all the Savannahs out there, but I want to good Savannahs.
Speaker 3: Sorry else, but I just want to be real.
Speaker 1: So, Matthew, I want to know from you. Okay. So this girl she's sending your pictures of dead deer she's talking about she has a cooler of rats. There's all this stuff, and it's pretty weird. It's pretty funky, but none of it is yet hostile towards you directly. When if it does, does it start getting hostile toward you? Yes?
Speaker 8: Okay, So I I'm still blinded by tits at this point. I'm like, you know what's dead deer is?
Speaker 13: You know it canna be worse?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 8: She had really nice pits.
Speaker 2: Okay apparently.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Anyway, So after like.
Speaker 8: It was like four weeks, like a month or so goes by of her like home. She starts calling me every day just bawling just about like random things, like things that are like incoherent. Like her friend like hauled her and told her that she's like stressed out about her work, and like she was like freaking out over it, right, And this goes on for like a whole week. She's just crying every day, like calling crying and calling me, and I'm like, whoooo, what's happening? Right, And at the very end of the week, she texts me she breaks up with me. So I'm like, oh, okay, like that's kind of out of the blue, but you know, I kind of saw riding on the wall here kind of going.
Speaker 3: A little nuts, right, okay and interesting.
Speaker 8: You know, I kind of leave it at that. I'm like, okay, whatever, like you know, we broke up. She texts me the next day says, you know, you don't have to be radio silent, you know, we can still talk like friends. I'm like, no, I'm not gonna cut talk to you like next day, like you're like best pal. And then she starts parading me with texts telling me how I'm a terrible person, I'm a manipulative person.
Speaker 14: I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, and as as if she hadn't just sent you a dead deer okay, all right?
Speaker 8: Literally like like I'm like the worst human here. She's the one sending me.
Speaker 2: Dead, Like yeah, like give it, like give us a little bit of more witch witchcraft, like like witchcraft symptoms, like like what like she she's just wilding.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, So she's wilding on me right and right at the at this point, like I'm like, you need to like chill or whatever, and she's like threatening to like curse me. She's sending me pictures of like little like ritual candles and ship like like trying to.
Speaker 1: Like what is me? What is she threatening to curse you with?
Speaker 3: What does she? What does she?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: What is her higher power? Is it Satan?
Speaker 8: Like he was trying to curse me with like just like general like life being shitty like everything in Witchcraft?
Speaker 2: Bro, are you you're real?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: But I feel like I really.
Speaker 3: But if someone named it demon.
Speaker 8: You never do you ever know when you're gonna run by them?
Speaker 1: So Matthew tell us, when does this come to a head? When does like are you still where are we at with this? Did this conflict come to a peak and then resolve? What's sort of the resolution here?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: So once she started kind of like threatening me in a way where I was like, this girl's telling me she's gonna like send me things in the mail because she knows where I live. Okay, that is terrifying, reliable you know, big ass block.
Speaker 2: Button brom Paymon I'm squad paym On, I'm fucking it's just my my personal demon that I.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I've heard of my paym on is a demon, right person.
Speaker 3: I know that I'm loyal to you know, I learned a little bit.
Speaker 1: Sorry, continue tell us, Matthew, did how did this come to a head and resolve? All right?
Speaker 8: So I started what happened blocking and and everything, right, because she's spreads and like brandy to send me things on the mail and everything like that. So I started blocking her and all my stuff. And you know, I find I thought I blocked her on everything, and then she sent me a cash app with his massive fall of text and cash out.
Speaker 2: Wow, locking the eye. One time, my me and I thought about venmoing her money to turn back.
Speaker 3: So respect.
Speaker 2: I respect her move because at one point I almost venmotor girl a dollar just.
Speaker 3: To say something.
Speaker 8: Hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh she requested money? All right, all right, that's disrespect. I was gonna ben mail her one dollar just to my message.
Speaker 13: She was requested money, you know.
Speaker 1: And did did you end up saying anything to her at all? Or did you ignore her her cash APT request?
Speaker 8: I ignored both cash apt requests and then I requested one cent from her for I say, and I just said, mental reparations.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're poking. You're poking a bear here, man, You're poking the bear that Listen, Matthew, if I were you, I would be terrified to go anywhere near my mailbox for home forever you have to.
Speaker 2: We were talking about I will.
Speaker 8: I will never go to the South. She's from Alabama. I'm never going to Alabama. You're else now a dangerous place for me.
Speaker 3: Now, stay safe, Stay safe, my brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, I don't know, man, Maybe the very least make something out of this when she sends you, uh, you know, dead squirrels in the mail and should flip them to some taxidermists trying to make a little bit of money off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you man, everything is a hustle.
Speaker 8: Come on, dude, those those are that's that's free firs right there. Man. You know you you know street value of that stuff. Man, especially out here in Arizona. You can't find some like Southern ship out here.
Speaker 1: At least you got to have sex at the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 2: Wonder how many people?
Speaker 1: How many people have had sex at the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 8: Do you think Okay, I will take one, but you're about.
Speaker 2: To tell all winners. Someone's gonna tell someone shooting on someone's bed, all.
Speaker 8: Right, No, no, no, no, I would, I would do it all again.
Speaker 3: I regret nothing, the best, the best.
Speaker 8: Pitty goptoral brow fucking war.
Speaker 1: I bro city boys, thanks for calling, Matt Yeah, Matt, Hey, all Matthews.
Speaker 3: I guess we think the same.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, Man, I fuck with that guy.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, I'm gonna tell a story that I never told before. Please never told before.
Speaker 2: There's one time I used my own fear against someone else. Someone tried to rob me when I was I used to be a drug dealer.
Speaker 3: I was, I want to say, like.
Speaker 2: I was either a senior in high school or I was senior. I was a senior high school or juior high school, and I was selling drugs and I started selling to like part of the hood. And some dude got in my car. I don't know what inspired me to do this or like what it was, but like this dude, I was selling him like a pretty big bag and he pulled out a gun and and I looked at him. He like pointed at me, and I was like I started acting like all crazy. I was like, yeah, act like a fucking crazy yess.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, I'm gonna scare him.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you really want to do that?
Speaker 13: Baby?
Speaker 1: I started, Oh you went joker man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went like all weird and shit and I was like, Oh, you really want.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't even remember exactly what I did, but I was like, oh, like I love, I don't even do yes, I just for a moment, I just went really fucking wild and this dude got on my car in like five seconds.
Speaker 3: He got out, didn't dig the weed, took his everything, so it worked. I didn't get robbed.
Speaker 1: That's that's my fantasy I think about all the time. Somebody the gun at me, I would just be.
Speaker 3: Like, wow, I literally did that.
Speaker 2: When I was in high school, some pointed gun at me and I was like, oh my god, really dude, Yeah, if you give me a minute, I can think of the fucking exact que I said, that's my friend, But I did.
Speaker 1: That's really I think about that, like, can you if you you can't reason with a person, you always think about how would you react if somebody just like points it out. That's crazy that you because I think that back to like the whole you can hypothesize how you will feel about something, but you won't know until you're actually there. If hypothesized, like if somebody pointed a gun at me, I would just be like, oh, baby, babe, a way what.
Speaker 3: But you out and you're maybe fine, yeah, but but I'd.
Speaker 1: Probably like I'd be scared or like a dread whatever the body chemicals would kick in that would prevent me from my plan.
Speaker 2: But you got reaction. Really, it was like it was like I don't know why I had the confidence to do that, because I mean, like I knew of his dude, I'd never met him, but I knew of him, and I was like, I don't know. For some reason, I was like I think I'm gonna fucking figure this dude out, Like he doesn't know much about me, So I just fucking was like.
Speaker 1: But weren't you talking with him a little bit before he had it? Made have any grasp of whore you were never bought.
Speaker 3: He never bought for me before.
Speaker 2: He didn't know me.
Speaker 3: This was in high school. I wasn't like no one knew me.
Speaker 2: This knew me as like the fucking plug from that part of town, and he fucking first time buying for me, and I don't know, he pulled up put out a gun and I was.
Speaker 3: Just like turn my head sideways. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was like before all, like you know, it wasn't even.
Speaker 1: Like you didn't even rehearse for this, but yeah, no, it was it.
Speaker 2: Was like pre like it memes. I wasn't like the fucking clown and the ship. I was just like, oh, yeah, you want to do that, dude.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I wish I wish I could reheart. I wish there was a video of the I did. But I just freakd this kid out right away.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I'm so glad to hear that worked because I'm I still I'm looking for the opportunity to use that. You know, I said earlier with the Katana thing, like the party was like, you know, you don't want anything bad to happen to you what a party was like, but it's like good to have it up.
Speaker 3: I found gust of Sashima.
Speaker 1: I like to do exactly. So there's a part of me that's like I don't want to would never want to be in a situation I'm getting rod and a part of me wants to be like if I, you know, start like show up this, like turn around and pull my ass out when someone has a gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah work, Yeah yeah. I want family that that does occasionally.
Speaker 3: Really, I mean, I mean I've just stove for her. I mean I've seen video.
Speaker 2: I guess ast thing.
Speaker 3: I've seen videos for everyone who's who's listening.
Speaker 2: I would probably recommend not trying to act crazy if someone's trying to shoot you.
Speaker 3: But it was, you know, in this situation, it made sense.
Speaker 1: It'd be I don't what if you gave somebody your wallet and then you showed them your ass and you're like, I'm not letting you get away with this without a little bit of something.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: You know, if you get really unique and creative with it, sometimes that's on a new trend start, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, that's how vabbing probably started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, very dude.
Speaker 3: Vabbing was that was? That was? That was a moment tonight. I'm glad that I learned about that.
Speaker 1: Chris, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Hello, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: We sure can clea.
Speaker 7: Holy shit? Am I allowed to curse on this?
Speaker 1: You can say whatever.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can, motherfucker fun yo.
Speaker 7: I literally was just watching gravy. I just fucking heard you Chris homeless, and I like, shut the fucking stream off.
Speaker 11: Holy fuck, Hi, what's up?
Speaker 7: My name is Chris. I'm twenty years old and I'm homeless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, ask First of all, where are you calling from?
Speaker 7: I am currently in a hotel room. Actually, I work full time, so I have some money. I did just put a bit of a deposit down to get an apartment at the end of the month, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Not like Congress stuck.
Speaker 11: But it has been since October. October of yeah, October of.
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty one, I became homeless.
Speaker 3: Have you slept it outside?
Speaker 12: I slept outside for a couple of nights, and then from there I went to a shelter for people within the age range of eighteen to twenty one, and that was not really a good experience.
Speaker 11: I was traumatized there.
Speaker 7: And from there, actually, with that shelter, the shelter, I got to speak to a lot of different people about my experience in being homeless, which was cool.
Speaker 11: Like I would I would go around to like schools.
Speaker 7: And shit and be like, hey, guys, uh, this is me. This is what it's like to be homeless is shit sucks, But like there are places out there that can help you. And that's always been a dream of mine because I used to be a foster kid and I always wanted to do that even then.
Speaker 5: So it's been.
Speaker 11: Cool, but it also fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: So tell us about what the experience is like in the shelters.
Speaker 7: Well, it's too it depends, you know, I've heard. I've heard a lot of different things about a lot of different shelters because you come across a lot of people. For me specifically, even growing up, like I was being shelters as a kid and stuff too.
Speaker 11: I've been homeless before.
Speaker 4: There isn't really anything new.
Speaker 7: But as a kid, like I was in adult shelters and that was something a little scary worth like even though you're with family and like I was with my mom and my siblings, you're still there's no there's no real safety in the shelter. I was just in they had people like staff members taking advantage of the youth there because like they can and what are we going to do? They would threaten you with like if you don't do exactly what they want you will lose the place that you have to sleep and you can't do anything about it. They will put you on the street, no fucking problem.
Speaker 3: I'm curious what what? What city or state.
Speaker 7: New Jersey, Jersey?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry and continue.
Speaker 7: Uh No, No, I don't want to name specific cities just because, like I used to work for that specific shelter as well when I lived there. They gave me a job which helps bring me into where I'm currently working, and they do good work. Still, it's just like a lot of the people in the specific shelter that work there really take advantage of it, and it just it doesn't go.
Speaker 11: Well for a lot of people there. I had known a.
Speaker 7: Young woman who had come from Puerto Rico and she had come and escaped like an abusive home. She's to be a foster child there and escape here. And they had kicked her out because she had too many panic attacks because of her trauma, and it would make her kind of lash out at people. So they kicked her out for that and said she was violent, and she got picked up by police and because she was a foster child in Puerto Rico and was considered missing, they sent her back.
Speaker 11: Unto like that shitty situation.
Speaker 7: And they don't care, like, you know, you just kind of on your own in this world and it's so shitty.
Speaker 1: So Chris, it sounds like you said, you have a full time job. Now you're making a little bit of money, You're at least able to stay in a hotel. Have things been on an upswing for you?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 7: I would say, so since things kind of went downhill for a little bit, but I would say I'm kind of going back up with I was in a different shelter after the last one and I was asked to leave because of the different situation. I was assaulted there and for my safety they told me to leave, but they couldn't put me anywhere else. So this is I'm now in the hotels, and it was difficult with like I was spending so much on hotels and I couldn't afford to kind of get my laundry done or anything like that. So I was like, I wasn't going to work. But little where I'm working, they've been really good and really understanding for my situation. So it's been really cool to kind of feel like there's people really on my side and there for me. Yeah, like they've been so helpful. I feel like I'm doing really well, even mentally with kind of everything going on. I think I'm getting a little better, So I would say.
Speaker 2: So good, that's awesome good. I'm curious, how, like, how many I guess, how long would you have considered how long has it been that you've considered yourself? I guess homeless.
Speaker 7: Since October eighth of twenty twenty one. I've been homeless. How long is that?
Speaker 11: I don't know, got over six months.
Speaker 3: Forty year?
Speaker 2: But but okay, okay, well, yeah, that's the hardest thing. What's the hardest.
Speaker 7: Thing, in your opinion, keeping yourself going? I mean, I felt like such a failure and I seeven now I still do. But it's like I'm also twenty There's so much still that I have to do and I can do, but it's like keeping myself motivated with knowing like I have nowhere I didn't. I don't have a home, I don't have like.
Speaker 11: A regular bed to sleep in, things like that.
Speaker 7: Uh so that's been really difficult to like, I don't even have an address, and I.
Speaker 11: Feel like such shit all the time.
Speaker 7: And it's like going to hang out with my friends I'm like, I know y'all think of me differently. I know you see me in a different light. My manager, I know they see me differently, But like, what are they? You know, there's not much anyone can do. We're all fucking young and stupid. None of us can really afford to help each other right now. So it's just like you, I'm sorry you're going through this.
Speaker 1: Chris. Did you say earlier that you you recently were able to put a payment on a place? Did I hear that correctly?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 7: I put my first It's it's me and my boyfriend. Actually, we put our first two hundred dollars deposit down to reserve an apartment, and we just got to prove to start renting it the twenty ninth of July.
Speaker 1: Oh, Graslap, that's awesome.
Speaker 11: Ye with you?
Speaker 1: What's the deal with the boyfriend? Is he been supportive of you throughout this time?
Speaker 7: The boyfriend is actually currently in the same situation with me. We were living together when everything kind of went down.
Speaker 11: We broke up for about.
Speaker 7: A month just because it really wasn't going well for either of us mentally, and then that kind of transpired into like our relationship got really dark and heavy for a minute. Uh, so we broke up and now I'd say we're in a better spot. He's in he's actually at work right now. I texted him like two hours ago and I was like, I'm on a come currently on que to talk to young Gravy and the therapy.
Speaker 11: Get goo dog. I'm so excited.
Speaker 7: Uh And I didn't answer his call when he called on break because I was hoping.
Speaker 2: To do something with that. Well.
Speaker 3: Fuck, yah, I'm glad that we could be here. Hell yeah, you guys are getting an apartment soon.
Speaker 11: Such a highlight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're happy to I mean, I'm happy to hear from you. What's your plan for the next like two weeks then before how are you celebrating before you have a home?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saving money, yeah, I think before we get a place.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's just saving money.
Speaker 7: I mean I say, we did our celebration not that long ago. When we did the initial deposit. We went to the city because I had never been to New York City before, so we were down there for looking at an apartment like along in the area, still in New Jersey, and he was like, you know what, let's get on the ferry. Let's go to the city.
Speaker 11: So we went to the city and it was so great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love your attitude, Chris. You really do you really?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 1: I mean it sounds like from everything you've been telling us that you've just fucking been through the ringer.
Speaker 7: Through it and fucking ringer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, hand you have.
Speaker 1: You sound like you've handled it like a chap. I'm really impressed with you and you and I'm really happy to hear you sound you you. I like, you know you have been through a lot. But I I and correct me if I am wrong, But it does sound like you are excited about life moving forward.
Speaker 7: I really am.
Speaker 11: You're right.
Speaker 7: I like there was a minute where I was like just so over it and I'm just like life is so worth living. Like shit sucks, yeah, but it doesn't always suck.
Speaker 11: And there's yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Do you have any words or tips for people who may end up in that situation?
Speaker 7: Look, I will. There are definitely numbers you can call. I know for the US, I can't say for anywhere else. There's two one one if you are in need of emergency services right away for anything, but they specifically have a homeless line that you can call at any point and get in touch with someone. There are a really good resources just to put Google search away. If you need help, go to your local police department, fire department. Anyone at a hospital can definitely help you and for even the right direction. Uh, but there's hope. You know, you're never really alone. There are a lot of people that can still help you. And even if you can't find anyone, you can do it.
Speaker 11: Anyone can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris, dude, thank you very much for sharing your story with us. Man, I'm I'm inspiring, I'm impressed, I'm impressed by you, and I'm really glad to hear that things are on the up swing.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Both for talking with me. This has been great. Thank you guys for what you do.
Speaker 2: Hey, have a good night matter Chris, you too, be safe, y'all.
Speaker 7: Good night.
Speaker 1: By a really a really uh solid theme this evening of people who've just gone through some fucking ship. Du Yeah, like yeah, yeah, And I you know, I meant what I said to Chris where she just seemed like it's it's it's dope, it's hope that she's uh seems like she's on the up swing.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean everybody I was before her too, with the girl with the with the heart issue. Man. Yeah, her attitude was insane.
Speaker 1: Man, dude, thank you so much for coming on the show. Uh, it makes me happy too.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like, I had a brief the moment just now where I was like, she's sound everything happy on the fun and I was looking over you and you were like and I'm looking at my body and I'm all green, and I was like, this is wild. I'm looking around them, this is wild that we're doing this right now. I had a moment where I.
Speaker 3: Was just like totally.
Speaker 2: I had a few moments where I would look at I was like, like thinking about these inspiring things everything said.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at myself. I'm like, damn, we're wearing.
Speaker 1: I thought it like she she's saying all this stuff like you're runn a fucking Graco costumes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're really we're really wild.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it feels like we're helping people.
Speaker 2: Man. So it's it's it's a second, dude, you're doing something really dope.
Speaker 1: Here, gravy listen before we go, Please anything you wanna you want to say to the people. Plugs? Can we get some plugs. I want to give you the opportunity to tell people where they can find you. Those who are new to Young Gravy.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, it's Young Gravy.
Speaker 2: If you guys have liked me so far, all you gotta do is just it's just Young Gravy. But the young doesn't have an O in it. It's a you y u n g Gravy. Look me up wherever you want. It's the same thing everywhere everywhere I make music.
Speaker 1: Go follow this man. Go listen to Gasanova an album. Second album.
Speaker 3: That was my second album.
Speaker 2: Why been a bunch of aps and a bunch of other shit I made so me and Baby No Money. Got Baby Gravy three coming, and I have another album dropping. I got two projects dropping before the year ends. Cool man, so he's it coming tour in the winter.
Speaker 1: Go listen to the song yup, that's my favorite song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen to you like that an exclamation part at the end.
Speaker 1: Good on you any tour day it's coming out.
Speaker 2: I'm doing some festivals and like the Midwest, and then I have a big old tour of the whole US November December, Beautiful Baby Gravy three tour. If you look my name up, it'll come out.
Speaker 1: Go for this man, young gravy all over the internet to any final thoughts, feeling sentiments you want to say to the computer.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you guys from being here for Appreciate y'all for being here. I love this. This is a good, good evening for me. Let me enjoy myself.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you again for coming on.
Speaker 3: Brother, This is a beautiful moment. Everyone sleep tight.
Speaker 2: Kid goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. Never d goes to his I was teaching you loud. Interview line is not really an expert