Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is I can't remember how good it felt. We'll get into that and find out exactly what that's all about. And just a few because right now the nephew's out, but juniors, then for the nephew with today's frank phone call.
Speaker 2: Junior, this is not funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's not funny? The nephew not being here. We're not just got to do the frank Oh bring up him, not him right now.
Speaker 4: We can't do to call and said he called and said making fun of him because he's not here.
Speaker 3: It is not funny enough business, not family.
Speaker 4: We can't do it. Been not funny to us long and on most jobs, it would be beyond funny. It would be actually detrimental for nepotism.
Speaker 3: You can't miss this many Monday's own pain. No, damn, what.
Speaker 4: You're doing right now is against what the nephew asked you.
Speaker 3: You're not supposed to say nothing, mister Harvey. You're not supposed to be talking.
Speaker 4: Shoot, dude, I look like I do what he asked. No, sir, I ever cared what he thought.
Speaker 3: No, sir, so you're saying Jr. He's gonna be upset. He come back tomorrow, he gonna be upset.
Speaker 2: And you know you know how this gone. He's gonna jump up and.
Speaker 3: Gonna do is miss next monthy pay back. I'll show you right. I won't come again. I won't work. Let's stick to the pow. Okay, the pure.
Speaker 2: Boogie snitching. Hello, man, I speak to Bugie. Hey Boogie, it's k B.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you something, man, How you get out of jail before Marcus got out of jail. How y'all go to jail at the same time, but you get out a month before him and he's still in there.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on? Who is this?
Speaker 2: This KB?
Speaker 5: This Marcus brother? Tell me how you get out of jail?
Speaker 2: But Mark is still in there and you've been out over a month now.
Speaker 6: They say you hold up, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 5: No, they say, you snitching, Buggie. That's what's going on. You up in there, snitching?
Speaker 6: Hold on, brother, hold on, you're so slowing down, Slow it down a little bit. Ain't hold up? You know what. I really don't need to be having this conversation with you, But you coming at me like this, it's called bail.
Speaker 5: How you how you ask? How you out on bail? But Mark is still in there?
Speaker 2: Tell me that buggy man, how.
Speaker 6: You gonna call me with you know what? You know what? I ain't s in the trip with you? But you now this? Hold on, Let me hold on, let me pull it on right.
Speaker 5: All I know is they the one saying you the one that snitched on my brother and that's why he's still in there.
Speaker 2: And you act.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're getting this from, but I'm gonna tell you would. I had to go to work. I need to get the guy out of there. But you ain't. You ain't hear me. I went to jail too, Bukiet.
Speaker 5: You're gonna mess around and get your ass work for snitching, man, because.
Speaker 2: That's what you've been out there doing.
Speaker 6: Man, what the cause you talking about?
Speaker 2: You've been out there snitching.
Speaker 5: That's why you out and my brother Marcus is still in there.
Speaker 6: You know what? You know what it's called damn, that's what this car is called. Bell. I had to go to work. I don't know what you tripping on.
Speaker 5: All I'm tripping on is that the fact that you're out, and my brother ain't out. He's still in there. No, I'm gonna tell you something. I'm looking for you, buggy.
Speaker 6: You hear me.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for you, man.
Speaker 6: But you but you know, you know where I'm at. You know where? You know what? Since you since you run around here like a little like he is, let me tell you what happened. Let me tell you where. All I want to do is go get me a bill. I jump in the car and then I was getting your mama some cigarettes. So why are you coming at me like that? Okay, car out with him and nothing gonna certain plaze up one. I fell him. Now, God, put that out. We just going around the corner and now he go here. Stop putting it out in the car. He throw to stop the one and now we get pulled over. Tell y'all, jumped out the car telling it all. I don't got snow with this.
Speaker 3: Who was smoking?
Speaker 6: You a marker? I don't even smoke. No, I had to go to work. I go to work. I can't deal with that. I told him dudes to put it out. Damn it, Lord Potto, they search damn car. How the hell you gonna be riding like that? And Lord pull you on with they pop off in the trunk. You gotta figure as speaker box that back then when no damn wires on. Now the hell you figure I'm a snitch. He don't take no damn what. Just know you guys back there. Hell y'all, guy there, main't im send me in this drinking way out of tot. The ain't not coming at me that like that. You you weren't coming. You know exactly where I'm at.
Speaker 5: So just y'all, they got you up in the dragging water out of tar. You gonna come up and start switching on here?
Speaker 6: You know what you you that had to go to work. Hell, hell, I use all my damn mother trying to get out of there on something.
Speaker 2: No, this can't be a but you got to go to work. That can't be.
Speaker 5: But you got to have some heart somewhere.
Speaker 6: Don't coming at me like that. I was just going to the store.
Speaker 2: Can I say something of you?
Speaker 6: Man? I want to you. No, no, what you can't say? Let me let me tell you, let me give you, shoot you something says you gonna be the man. Man. Let me shoot you a thing or two. Tell tell your brother just don't drop the soap.
Speaker 2: No, he ain't gonna drop the soap.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna my brother, no, no, no, listen to me. No, no, no, no, I'm gonna tell you don't and I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 6: You got to tell me what you got to tell me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell your boss everything about you, and then you're gonna lose your little damn job.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it can't be. You can no. You know what what you studying for me?
Speaker 3: What you stuttering?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 6: I can't believe you calling me with no like this? Just lose my number, don't call me. No, come on behind this.
Speaker 2: Let me say something to you right now, booget?
Speaker 6: What you got to say this?
Speaker 2: Nephew timing from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked?
Speaker 6: Oh BUGI do me like that? Dog? You know this? This ain't nothing to play with this, ain't this ain't nothing? Really play with it?
Speaker 2: All right, bugie? Man, I'm sorry dog you okay?
Speaker 6: But no him? Dog? You know what I listened to you. Man, You aren't supposed to do no brother like that. No, we supposed to be real. You don't do me like that? May I put I put this dude on bless Amen, look at it.
Speaker 5: Your boy Shannon, He said, here, your best friend, Sannon is the one that put me.
Speaker 3: Up to this dog.
Speaker 6: May you know what is that?
Speaker 2: Your boy?
Speaker 6: That's your best friend, Sandy may Man. Why y'all do me like this? I'm gonna I'm gonna take care of Shennon. I got him, May y'all. I just know.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me.
Speaker 5: Ask you this, what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 6: Oh? May the theme harming morning show?
Speaker 2: Did I get you? Did I get you?
Speaker 4: May?
Speaker 6: You know what? That's all you got? You got a whole bunch of people that one.
Speaker 3: But now you one of them?
Speaker 2: All right? Sure that is bus nitching.
Speaker 3: That's where you're in trouble tomorrow when you get.
Speaker 2: Here, he's saying. Shaken in your mood.
Speaker 3: Stop saying that, junior.
Speaker 1: But see, why are you going to do anything?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: Seriously, girl, now.
Speaker 6: Here you go.
Speaker 3: I mean, ken, ain't nothing I can do it. My sister's boy.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fine because I'm not taking kids.
Speaker 1: Kid.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you that I'm not taking care of kid. So hell now, I ain't gonna sack And I'm jalling right now as much as I love my little nephew, Jordan, and all this here, man, Jordan, all out of all that baseball, we ain't finna go down now.
Speaker 6: We found me.
Speaker 3: I'm to play baseball.
Speaker 4: No, no, not if I if I have to take care of your kids. Ain't no extra curricul We're doing basic. We're doing foollshelter clothing.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: You can't do extra curricular activities.
Speaker 3: You'd have been on your last field trip. Jordan's fault though. See, yeah, you don't. You ain't get no computer, none of that. You feel, you feel to be real ready, you feel how A gonna do that homework? Computer? But I didn't know that was swinging up computers growing up.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Listen, Coming up next Strawberry Letters. The subject is I can't remember how good it felt. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening to The Harvey Morning Show.