Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Cameridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The twat Seeds.
Speaker 3: The twat Seed.
Speaker 2: Today we have page six virtual reality dynamic duo Danny Murphy and Evan Reel, who have your favorite reality stars on speed Dial. Combine their sharp comedic wit with unmatched entertainment reporting skills to create an unparalleled experience for viewers. Their unique interview style not only encourages guests to spill the hottest tea, but also shape storylines that fuel these addictive shows. If you're obsessed with the drama both on and off the screen, this is the destination for you.
Speaker 3: Let's bring it on.
Speaker 4: Brava always has us interview with them always when we do our little press schedule. Last year, I saw Evan, but I didn't see Danny because he was zoomed in.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, So let's bring him on in.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, where are you guys in New York?
Speaker 6: Yes, we're in New York.
Speaker 7: Yes, staying warm?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Actually really, but.
Speaker 6: Like it got a little bit warmer.
Speaker 8: It was really bad for a little bit, Like I thought, I was like really regretting my decision to move back here.
Speaker 6: But now we're you know, back, and it's.
Speaker 7: Like because you were in La for a while, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, so yeah, but now it's in the thirties, which like feels like a tropical vacation compared to last year.
Speaker 3: So whatever, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Now, well, I've spent the morning having tamer yell at me all day because I've been eating bagels and like drinking a sparkling water too heavily.
Speaker 7: Like like slurping and chomping on the free.
Speaker 3: Can any noise that I make?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm sorry, Tamra, it's not You're the one that makes At nine am on a Monday, I've got to get.
Speaker 3: The kids to school. I got shipped to do, Like I haven't eaten.
Speaker 5: Seltzer early in the morning. Though that's a bold move. I kind of respected that.
Speaker 4: Especially with her acid reflex. So she's always like Burpin.
Speaker 6: Coach Teddy.
Speaker 7: Okay, now what's that Starbucks tea?
Speaker 3: A Starbars sample?
Speaker 7: You're she's drinking her own urine sample.
Speaker 2: Listen, they said urine is good for ship talking, So that's my new go to. Wollh God, guys, let us know, let our listeners know how this podcast came to be and did you expect it to take off the way that it did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So this podcast came to be because Danny I like to say we were put together kind of like a girl group.
Speaker 6: We we we.
Speaker 8: Didn't find each other on our own, our our bosses did. We were both big reality TV fans, so my boss was like, you should do It actually started as a video series. They were like, you should just talk about reality TV, and then it sort of transformed into a podcast.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I think because they kind of just wanted they were like testing the waters, like let's do what they do. Like they kind of just put us in a corner. But then the corner started to be really fun. So then the corner got to grow into the studio, which has been great.
Speaker 5: And it's been a lot.
Speaker 3: You were like two little babies.
Speaker 5: We were little babies.
Speaker 9: Now growing up, growing up, we're walking kind of you know, yeah, swaddling, Yeah, we're twalling mine it's waters.
Speaker 5: But it's been good and.
Speaker 9: I feel it's just kind of been fun to hit chat about like shows and talk to fun people for every day, which has been kind of great.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in the middle of fights like mid interview and if so, how did you handle.
Speaker 6: It, like fights between Danny and I.
Speaker 3: Or between like housewives or guests, or.
Speaker 9: I feel there have been moments where I would like say something in an llol way that like wasn't.
Speaker 5: Received in an llol way.
Speaker 3: I'm going to.
Speaker 9: And like Evan gets like he's very much a better people. He gets nervous. He's like mom and Dad are gonna fight. Things are gonna happen, like how do we all get together?
Speaker 8: And I'm kind of like, no, I think, well, Danny's uh, he's down to share a hot take, as am I, but I like to share those hot takes not in front of the person I'm having the hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly like housewife exactly. Okay, which housewife were you like dreading interviewing?
Speaker 7: And how did it turn out?
Speaker 9: There have been some people that I'm kind of just like you know when you're just like it's a funny thing where you're kind of just like tired, like, oh my god, I don't have the time to like and it's not I don't have the time to like I'm catching up. Don't blame it on the time, no, but I feel there was a I was curious at first how newbie Stacy was going to be in person.
Speaker 6: She's amazing.
Speaker 9: She's not She's said like she's AI or alien Like. When I was talking to her, I'm like, I don't know who you are, how you're existing in this world, but I need more of you.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, she is AI. That explain the.
Speaker 9: T and is really fine to reprogram something there that's not working.
Speaker 5: For either of them.
Speaker 8: I was just catching up on Potomac this morning, like next to Danny, and I was like uttering out loud how upset I was over this situation. I I love Stacey and I'm such a fan of her. I honestly, from having our interaction that we had with her, I thought she was a little bit smarter than to double down on I don't need child support. And then you know, when Ashley's making more sense in terms of divorce proceedings, you know you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, it makes me think there's some part of this story we haven't gotten. It's an act. Do you think it's an act? I don't think it's an act. I think I think the X this is just my you know, shit talking Spidey sense it there's something that the ex has said, like, listen, as long as you don't make me out to be a bad dad or bad ex husband or whatever it is, then like I'll let you do this show.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 3: So she's now agreeing to ship.
Speaker 2: Nobody in their fucking right mind would agree to I mean, only wanting spousal support, you are setting yourself up to potentially he's gonna get married, meet somebody else, have another kid. I'm sorry she's starting giving housewife this last episode, but like this isn't a shoe in for years to come.
Speaker 5: And also she's she's with her kid for the majority of the year, she has with the entire school year, so I'm like, you need.
Speaker 2: The child, And I think she's hoping if she doesn't change that that she'll just be able to Like she probably has like a credit card of his, and she just pays for whatever she wants.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to set numbers. She wants to just keep living freely.
Speaker 7: Probably, but I hate to break it to her, that's all going to end one day. That's gonna yeah, screwing herself and her daughter.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 8: It was interesting the way that the attorney was explaining it to her, Like the same way you would want to protect yourself in the future with alimony or spousal support. It's the same way you should want to protect Arabella with the child's support. And you know, then she mentioned how things might change if he marry someone else, et cetera, because then when there's another woman in his ear, Like, I don't know, I'm just I'm scared.
Speaker 9: Because what we know, he's rich rich, like she should want to get but he's rich rich.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he's like super rich.
Speaker 3: Like well, it's hard to find his face on the internet, wretch.
Speaker 7: Do we notice? Do you guys know who he is?
Speaker 5: I so cars.
Speaker 9: I know he's high up with a car brand in a way that like he calls the shots of the car place.
Speaker 3: Okay, like a luxury car and it's not a hat die.
Speaker 9: Oh he's not like uber X, Toyota, Canray.
Speaker 5: You know he's yeah.
Speaker 7: And it's not Tesla.
Speaker 4: But I gotta say, I'm thinking of another AI guy he passed though, when he sees this season with all this going on with TJ, and then I would I mean, if it were me, I'd be like.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what, fine, you don't need child support, Okay, Like she's setting herself up to be in a position of loss.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 9: I hope if he watched the season and sees her with TJ, he sends a text like, Hey, are you okay?
Speaker 5: Like what's happening here? Like that's I think.
Speaker 9: If anything, he's like, oh, I We're I'm amazing because in comparison, the way TJ treats are I hate it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So your thoughts on TJ are track with probably ours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we are very much aligned.
Speaker 4: Although I kind of fell in love with him a couple of I did, just a little bit, and then he started talking about Star Wars and he lost me.
Speaker 2: No, she liked him on that last date when he when he like opened up, I was.
Speaker 3: Writing to stitch up my own vagina when crying.
Speaker 7: Second, don't stitch up your vagina.
Speaker 5: You're weak, You're feeling weak?
Speaker 7: Yes, I was feeling weak.
Speaker 4: So has do housewives call you or text you to give you dirt?
Speaker 5: Calling and texting and DM ing?
Speaker 8: Wait, do you know what housewives do? Call and text us? But it's really not about giving us dirt most of the time. It's kind of just to vent. Like I got a shout out, Dolores, we love Dolores so much. She caught us a few weeks ago when that squirrel got killed in Central Park and she was like, guys, I'm so upset.
Speaker 5: It was like, what are you guys got to do about it? I was like, Dolores, I don't what are you going to do about it?
Speaker 8: We have no power, Dolores, but we are so here for the cause and we wish the squirrel.
Speaker 7: I didn't hear about that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have no clue. I didn't really know that much about it. Dolores will let you know that.
Speaker 2: Dolores text us give us.
Speaker 9: So it's some And then I also think it's sometimes when because we and I feel you guys also have this situation where we all have people we like more than others, but if someone wants to come chat with us, we're going to chat with them. And then I feel that people can get a little annoyed of like but they suck, and I'm like, okay, but I'm not saying one thing, but I had to talk to them.
Speaker 5: We had to chat with them. So we get DMS kind of like, oh.
Speaker 7: Why are you interviewing so and so?
Speaker 9: Yes, and then they defend their themselves to us and the DMS and I'm like, I don't know what you want to do. I can help this much as much as Dolora's a squirrel, like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have a question. Camera ever done that to you guys?
Speaker 8: Nope, no, no, And I feel like you two really get it the same way a lot of I feel like another girl who really gets that is Margaret Joseph's because I like, we love our Marge so so much. But we just had Jennifer Aiden at our recent live show and before before, and Margaret like she didn't have a thought about it, like we chatted about it.
Speaker 7: Did you enjoy that interview?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 7: It was fun?
Speaker 6: She said? Funny was the watch of her time.
Speaker 9: Watching Jennifer Aiden say to an audience of people live how she's the modern day Oprah while Oprah still modern and alive, was really having said.
Speaker 8: I also, I hope he's coming out with the podcast of her own and that's.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm shaking in my fucking boots.
Speaker 8: She said, she is going to shine like Oprah.
Speaker 2: Who is she doing a podcast with?
Speaker 3: Gail Kay?
Speaker 5: I don't know, she's the modern Oprah Gal.
Speaker 8: I will say I will drop some tea, some tamer related to you right here, right now.
Speaker 6: We were asked not to ask about you, yes.
Speaker 3: Not to ask about tam.
Speaker 7: To Jenny and she hates my guts.
Speaker 3: Yes, you were on the do not discuss.
Speaker 4: I was on the Yes, yes, yes you.
Speaker 7: Made It was before Jersey, Mike.
Speaker 4: I thought that she's always kind of not You guys had like a Twitter fight years ago.
Speaker 8: I think it was about you telling us when we interviewed you that Jennifer she's.
Speaker 7: Going to be she won't be back. Yep, that's she didn't like that very much.
Speaker 4: I don't know so much about what I think I know.
Speaker 8: I feel like you've got a lot of pool and power and maybe some manifestation.
Speaker 9: I don't connections with the cruise company. But yeah, she.
Speaker 6: Did say camera.
Speaker 8: She did say that her psychic told her that she was going to be back on New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Hold on the same psychic that we watched on New Jersey who had everything scripted from jen Aiden Like, I can't with that.
Speaker 7: Well, I think it's time to find a new psychic.
Speaker 6: Possibly, do y'all know any Yeah, what's about her?
Speaker 2: Well, then if I could, if I could have found one that worked, I would have probably taken it by now, I have.
Speaker 4: A feeling she's going to be reaching out to you after this interview drops.
Speaker 7: He's not going to reach out to you.
Speaker 5: It's all a low, subtle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but I will say, like, you know, if you don't want to talk about something, like I appreciate the heads up. Sure it's fine, like if you like if you if we interviewed the two of you and you told us something was off limits.
Speaker 7: Oh for sure, would that all the time.
Speaker 3: But why the question? Did we ask you not to ask anything?
Speaker 9: No, and we could do whatever we want to do with y'all, which is very excited, which is yeah, which is.
Speaker 2: Nice, which is that that's what we do. And you know what, if something makes us uncomfortable, I'll say it right to your face, like no, I don't want to talk about that. But not even being able to have the balls to say, like, you know what, I don't want to get into that situation or that conversation like to me, you're probably not going to thrive in the podcast world if you can't even own up to what you're dealing with.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I'm curious of the podcast deal that she is. I haven't heard announced by anyone but her we'll see if it's still going to come to Fruition this year.
Speaker 4: But it's not like Vicky's podcast where all she talks about is me.
Speaker 3: But now you're talking about VI.
Speaker 4: So there it, im, I pad you about this renfree in these people's heads.
Speaker 8: Wait, Hayley Dale, Wait, Tamra, I have been thinking about Vicky's recent meet up with Katie.
Speaker 6: Do you have any thoughts, feelings, opinions about it.
Speaker 7: I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 6: You don't, Okay, what.
Speaker 7: What do you mean meet up?
Speaker 8: They hung out the other night and I don't meet up who.
Speaker 7: I don't know how they are friends?
Speaker 8: But okay, I didn't know if maybe that was like Vicky trying to claw that that Clementine that you told us that.
Speaker 4: She Yes, yes, yes, that is it. I was trying to be nice, but since you mentioned yes, yes.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure Katie's the gateway in.
Speaker 9: I don't know that might be you know, I'm sorry somewhere.
Speaker 5: I guess it's not about the journey, it's the destination something like that.
Speaker 4: Well, let's switch gears a little bit to Beverly Hill. Do me and you guys watch Beverly Hills?
Speaker 7: Are you team Kyle or.
Speaker 8: Team Deat okay, as someone who is sitting in front of someone who is very close with Kyle, Like, I just want to put it out there. I love Kyle. I'm a Kyle See this is how he gets so stressed.
Speaker 2: Did you see my face just change?
Speaker 7: I feel like.
Speaker 2: There's I feel like there's a death glared him, Like I slept at her house last night, Like now is.
Speaker 3: Not the time. No, I didn't put it in my rider.
Speaker 7: But like I'm just like, I love Kyle, talk to me about it.
Speaker 8: I truly am a Kyle apologist. I feel like she is the show. She's the queen of the show. Yes, I love her so much. However, I really am a big Dereat fan, and every episode I'm just living more and more for how activated she has. I don't know how it affected your pal Kyle in real time, but as a viewer, it's really delicious and.
Speaker 9: Well and I feel it's the first time Kyle's kind of getting like all the girlies are like it's not calling it a takedown season, but all of them I think are at a level of like, oh, I'm tired of it, like signs like I'm not bow off the altar.
Speaker 3: I know, but but then sudden, what are you going to bow out?
Speaker 2: Because I haven't learned shit about you other than what your drink options are.
Speaker 4: And we get to see her heini, did you guys see the trailer run without it?
Speaker 5: I saw them you could have done with.
Speaker 7: Such energy.
Speaker 4: String is not something I ever thought that I would see. I never look at her surprising us.
Speaker 9: She wanted a little after not getting the magic Mike stage. She wanted to show, you know.
Speaker 7: Because from one extreme to another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to be like prim and that's the problem. That's the you know, what comes whoever you want to come for. Do I think that Duried is having a good season, and like, do I love activated d like how she was when she first came on the show?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: But do I think she's having to do it because everybody else is giving nothing?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: And that's what's irritating to me. And that's why now that we watch all of these shows, you can see when it's a collective group effort of shit shows and when you just have and Beverly Hills continuously is a one aspect of like we're just gonna drill like you know, same as Lucy's.
Speaker 3: Juicy Apple Goosey.
Speaker 2: Like it's like we just have one freaking thing we talk about the entire time.
Speaker 4: I know it, we're over it, but I feel like at this point that darit could like kill a small animal and everybody like.
Speaker 2: Yay, do go, you can't use that reference after we just talked about Lucy Juicy Apple.
Speaker 7: Goosey killing any dogs.
Speaker 3: It's just leaving them a random It's just our best friend's back.
Speaker 9: I know there is a part of me where like Deree is realizing. She's like, oh, I'm crushing it while filming, so she's like going like she's getting drunk with the power, and now that she has bows on her side, she's like, Okay, I got I'm getting my girls in a row.
Speaker 5: Son and Garcel hate me, but they don't really like Kyle that much. So I think she's realizing how the chips were gonna fall.
Speaker 3: Down and the other women are not realizing it.
Speaker 9: Yes, And I'm kind of like I don't care what memes are set. Like, I'm like, that's because that's the thing. Salt Lake City bron got attacked by a dog. No one talked about it.
Speaker 7: No, And like I'm all blown attack.
Speaker 9: Yes, and we talked about Kyle and Pique sending shamrocks to each.
Speaker 10: Other like for like eight episodes, eight episodes, and like also at least they were at bull Juice, Like we know that Kyle texted Dree and Pik the same day, the same time.
Speaker 3: It was the day that it was announced I got separated.
Speaker 7: I'm over it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm over, but also I have a bone to.
Speaker 2: Pick with you to read you didn't message me the day that I posted that I was getting a divorced.
Speaker 7: She doesn't like you, wow, but.
Speaker 6: She reposted herself on stage with your dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my point, Like you want you want to John Mellencamp, how many ex housewives or current housewives reached out to me that day?
Speaker 3: A fucking ship Ton and none of them?
Speaker 7: Wait did I?
Speaker 3: Yes you did. We were already talking on the phone. But like that right now, Jim's like, just.
Speaker 2: I realized this happened three months ago. But I just wanted to let you know I love you and I'm here for anything that you need. You can sleep in my casita or if you're willing to film that, you can sleep in Genus casita.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 4: Gina doesn't have a casita anymore, and I think they have rooms are full so well actually bunk bed anymore.
Speaker 6: M yeah, there's this room you have.
Speaker 5: Often studied, are you know what?
Speaker 3: I have so many options?
Speaker 8: Wait, but that is really that is interesting to hear that Durit didn't reach out to you, given the sort of angle she's taking on this current.
Speaker 9: I would love to watch you guys try to like have a girl's night out of the town, because I feel you would both be miserable.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, like we Rinna and Erica and Kyle, like we still have like our group, but then what ends up happening is if Deurit goes I'm have not available and I really wasn't available the last time we're all supposed to hang out, and then the time before that, Dree wasn't available. So just effortlessly has worked out that we haven't had to be together.
Speaker 7: Okay, but would you you would not pick up the phone and text dereate?
Speaker 3: I texted uri It actually, of course she did.
Speaker 7: Her balls are so large.
Speaker 3: You know what I've got hold on. I've got tape on my taint.
Speaker 4: Someone slightly doesn't like me. I'm my client texting him, No, No, what did I'm going to the anxiety is too bad. Yeah, and this one does not give a ship.
Speaker 3: I don't give a ship.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. It's it's on my old phone. I had to change phone numbers because I was being stalked.
Speaker 3: But I said.
Speaker 2: Something along the lines of like, hey, I think that you're in Salt Lake right now? Is this place family friendly for the kids. It's my first time doing a trip with you know, just kind of testing the waters, like are we going to be cool?
Speaker 7: Temperature check?
Speaker 5: I love you? Testing the waters, also using her as a travel agent.
Speaker 6: Wait, did she text back though? Did you say no?
Speaker 7: Oh, she don't like you don't text her again?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not going to text her again. But it's also like we're on group text, like, hey, guys, when are we all doing dinner again? And I'm like, we're maybe she texts the old number.
Speaker 3: You think she texted back my old phone number. I mean, all I.
Speaker 7: Know is this girl can say and do whatever she wants.
Speaker 4: She can look at poor Kyle sitting there in her beautiful little dress from two thousand and four in saying, oh are those your comfy clothes?
Speaker 3: From two thousand and.
Speaker 6: Four, she's really feeling empowered.
Speaker 2: But also let's not forget that the week before they're at Erika's event, and like, I had already worn.
Speaker 3: That dress when Duri called me worst dressed at Bravo con.
Speaker 8: Speaking of Bravo conventions, when we were at FanFest, we chatted with Kyle and she said that she and Deurrey had recently hung out I think at Kathy Hilton, like some.
Speaker 6: Sort of holiday party or get together.
Speaker 8: They wrote in the Uber together and things seem to be better. Do you know an update about the situation. I'm I'm assuming that watching the season back hasn't helped things.
Speaker 5: But are they Kyle Richards has a driver she does like ubers.
Speaker 9: Oh true, and Kyle was in a Toyota Camry had the time of her life with.
Speaker 8: But they seem to be doing okay. Then do you know anything about what's going on now?
Speaker 2: I think they have like light communication, But I think this goes to show exactly what she's always said is like, yes, we can be very close, but it's show close, which is different than like me and Tarma close, or me and Erica close, or me and Kyle close.
Speaker 3: Like if I'm off the pod.
Speaker 6: I'm still going to.
Speaker 2: Talk to Tarma if I'm off the pod. I'm still going to talk to Erica. If I'm off the pod, I'm still going to talk to Kyle.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they could be good friends after this season. Like, I don't think there's.
Speaker 7: A really because.
Speaker 2: Let's even put the worst case scenario. Let's say that Kyle didn't also text Reat, which I know to be false. I know she texted them both to imply that Kyle would be interested in p K or No.
Speaker 9: It's funny like half the cast is saying, go date Kasha. The other half is you cheated on your best friend with her husband. And I'm like this girl, right they're doing a lot of mad lives.
Speaker 7: I kind of do anything right right now.
Speaker 4: It's like, no matter what she does, even she just sits there looking to I.
Speaker 5: Do love that. Well.
Speaker 9: Even though a lot of the ladies are like semi turning on our Erica is doing her best to be as neutral as possible to spite not everyone liking that at all.
Speaker 2: No, but this past episode, I bite her and he stepped up and started. You know, at least she had Kyle. I'm not saying she has to have Kyle's back. But at least she had a side, you know, she wasn't totally middle of the line.
Speaker 3: But I think that's what ends up happening, Like.
Speaker 2: When you keep getting it, getting it, getting it, like at some point you're like somebody else step up and take it, and you know what it's We're now, what three four years into watching Sutton and Garcels slide by without anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it seems like a lot of people have that. It seems as.
Speaker 2: Cash would say, tick talk on the clock, it's time.
Speaker 3: I just see it.
Speaker 8: I forgot who it was, but I saw someone on social media compared, you know, like kind of what Durit has been serving this season versus garcel just showing us her beach house.
Speaker 6: And I guess I never thought about.
Speaker 7: It that I want one of those seasons.
Speaker 2: One year, just one year, get a fucking beach house, tam and be house.
Speaker 7: That's it. That's all I got.
Speaker 5: I'm producing a.
Speaker 4: Movie, Yeah, I'm writing a book.
Speaker 3: Yeah I want care. You can't believe.
Speaker 4: God, Okay, I'm making an audio book.
Speaker 8: Actually, well, Tamora, like you can just hire a ghost right er. I feel like a Tamara book would actually be so good. And this is coming from someone who strictly reads celebrity and housewife memoirs, like I don't read fiction.
Speaker 4: That's so funny you said that because I have been asked a few times, and I have been going through therapy, and after last week's session, she's like, why don't you write a book about all this stuff? And we're unpacking all these childhood things and being married to Simon and what I went through, and and I'm like, I don't really think anybody cares. She's like, people will care. Nobody knows all this stuff.
Speaker 3: I care, Yeah, I care, I love, I care.
Speaker 7: I can't anybody want to give me a book deal? My phone number is.
Speaker 8: I feel like so many housewives have gotten book deals that Tamra, I don't think you would have finding one.
Speaker 3: What would your book name be?
Speaker 2: Still the hottest housewife of OC And.
Speaker 5: I mean she's doing one, so I feel you know it's.
Speaker 3: Okay. Did you just compare Shena to tam No.
Speaker 9: I was lightly saving Sena that if she could get a book deal in twenty twenty five, I think Tamora could as well.
Speaker 3: And I love I love Shina too.
Speaker 6: Think I also am a Sheena apologist.
Speaker 8: So I'm actually a big Sena fan, and I know that a lot of people are not vibing with Sheena, but I will sing her praises all the day long.
Speaker 6: I'm obsessed with her. Actually, I think the Shena and.
Speaker 8: Tamra through line is that you guys give so much of yourself without without appreciation. Yeah, without appreciation, I think sometimes or like much consideration for how it could be perceived once the season airs, which I think makes the best reality stars Like I just I don't know. I feel like you and Sina both really give into the process.
Speaker 2: But I can also say about Sena, I think Sheena off the show is one of the most wonderful.
Speaker 3: Nice being.
Speaker 2: It's so nice. She is so fun. She's not too big for her breeches like she is. She Yeah, sometimes watching her, I'm like ugh. But I love watching Brock the Builder on his Instagram. He's always building something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: So cold.
Speaker 6: I think practice is so hot.
Speaker 3: What I don't like short shorts on a man?
Speaker 8: Oh oh see, that's my gay brain likes short shorts.
Speaker 7: I don't like short shorts.
Speaker 5: Don't even don't ask me about that.
Speaker 3: Now this is going to be a different type of show and new rating.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I have I have a million dollar question.
Speaker 3: Okay, really are we going to make a million dollars?
Speaker 7: Because who is Jeremiah's daddy? Is it Gordon or Ink?
Speaker 5: I think I think I do.
Speaker 8: Think it's Gordon, just because I think the daughter looks so much like the brother and they both look so much like Gordon, right, don't you think so?
Speaker 3: But also, I mean taller than Ink.
Speaker 7: I'm taller than Ink.
Speaker 6: No, I think you are.
Speaker 9: I think you really are three and a half. No, I think I think it is or it's either Gordon or Jacquelines.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: I know, but we do miss Robin and Candace.
Speaker 6: Right, I do miss Robin and Candace.
Speaker 5: I do so.
Speaker 4: Robin was so good on Traders. I'm so pissed off.
Speaker 6: I know what.
Speaker 3: I think Robin's going to be back. Guys, I do too.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's kind of necessary. Yeah, they tried what they tried.
Speaker 5: And like they made else. They sorry to everybody now cause she can have her friend.
Speaker 2: Back, and now she's back to like creating false drama. So it's were we now we need Robin Robin. What are our thoughts on Bronwyn from Salt Lake and Todd.
Speaker 8: I Oh, I feel like I have nuanced thoughts about the situation.
Speaker 2: For whatever record for us, We're gonna have to scale up tom it down.
Speaker 6: I okay.
Speaker 8: So I do see where some viewers and some of her co stars are saying that Todd is controlling and she deserves better in a marriage, et cetera. However, I think that because the topic at hand was so sensitive about the daughter and the ex and now we're getting into this did she take a miscarriage according to Lisa Barlow, et cetera, I can see why Todd was so activated to shut it down so hard, because I think he was just trying to protect Bronwyn and Gwen.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I liked him yelling at John Barlow more than I like him being yelling at Yeah, because when his scenes with Bronwyn, there are some where I'm kind of like, if this is on camera, what is the rest of the twenty three hours entailing?
Speaker 6: And I think.
Speaker 8: Is in this setting of being a real housewife, not being around Todd and being around the women and being in front of the cameras, I think she's discovering new parts of herself where I think at that dinner where Todd was present, where she called herself a see you next Tuesday in like a.
Speaker 6: Very joking manner.
Speaker 8: I think she was like living, loving and laughing during that moment, and to.
Speaker 6: Todd was like, I have never seen that side of you. What is going on?
Speaker 9: And I think she's in a transitional period where like her daughter's getting ready to go to college, she was in like survival mode from when she had her to just be and she's an amazing mom on the show, to be a great mom for everything, and now she's like, oh, I can have my like maybe like kind of like a second app or a new chapter of like how she wants to go around the world.
Speaker 7: Maybe she should do it in a Hamburger suit.
Speaker 5: No, I don't like these costumes.
Speaker 7: Maybe she can go to Hamburger. I catch what's next?
Speaker 5: I don't truly like, I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 9: Because if I saw someone in a costume at the airport, I would call security, not as a threat, as an annoyance.
Speaker 7: I wanted to go away from them, far away. But Rihanna is following her.
Speaker 8: I know when she was in our studio she was talking about the DMS going through the DMS, like showing us like, yes, this is real, this is happening. So yeah, I mean I feel like that Rahana stamp of approval is like highly coveted, coveted.
Speaker 5: But sometimes Rihanna gives.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Rihanna gets it wrong. I mean, she didn't pick me and I'm the Oprah.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're gonna ignore that.
Speaker 4: Did they bond over the heart the red heart furry jacket?
Speaker 7: Is that what they were bonding over?
Speaker 4: Only two in the world, although you can buy them at Walmart or a market in Amazon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's like the working Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 7: Going to wear it to the reunion.
Speaker 6: She didn't mention that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 9: I think she just talked about how she was bron was a professional. She was like, we were like, what do Rihanna tell you about? She was very much like closed lips.
Speaker 7: On Lenny in business.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but there's one some other one. Because Rihanna does stop to other housewives, they're like, this is what she just said to me, Like, Okay, I I'm not gonna I'm not gonna tell Rihanna that.
Speaker 4: You that's like showing the text messages that somebody famous is following you.
Speaker 3: That's camera. Don't lie. If Rihanna had texted mirror you, we would have shown it.
Speaker 7: Well well not now. I'm not going to tell you what she texted me.
Speaker 4: Chloe Kardashian commented on one of my instagrams, okay and I lost my ship.
Speaker 5: Okay, she's moving on up.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: Not half years ago when it really got me excited, felt like I really.
Speaker 7: Made it in life.
Speaker 8: I would be excited. She liked our one of our Instagram posts for the podcast. It was Bronwen talking about Rihanna and that.
Speaker 3: She liked it.
Speaker 7: She liked it because you were talking about her.
Speaker 9: Oh well, Lehanna, we will forever talk about you, like in positive ways.
Speaker 7: I love it. I love it. Can you agree that Bram with me? I don't know about Teddy.
Speaker 4: That Browin is probably the best newbie we've ever seen in housewife franchise?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, in recent memory one you made everyone get to work in a way I feel like because I think everyone.
Speaker 9: Also, all the fans are very worried if I couldn't handle a season of like the Ladies sitting making some mores like har Monica.
Speaker 3: So I have something to show you guys, it's such a humble brag. By humble, I mean not humble at all. Hold on, oh.
Speaker 7: Jesus, I can't even imagine what it is. I mean to me, she should have had first seat.
Speaker 4: Oh, but instead she had second to the end, just to piss off Whitney with her big old shoulders, and Whitney's like, why did you put her at the end?
Speaker 5: She had to tear out. Okay, what is study half ross?
Speaker 3: Look what I got that would not get Wait?
Speaker 5: Is it something that we got to We got that?
Speaker 8: Okay, Teddy, we don't want to humble bag either. But Bronwin sent us badazzled passports as well.
Speaker 7: I didn't get one.
Speaker 3: Did you happen to check the price? I feel like.
Speaker 8: That's the first thing we saw. I'm like, this girl can definitely afford to buy her own jewelry.
Speaker 12: Wait wait wait, wait, wait wait wait one hundred dollars for this seven hundred dollars? So the passport on where like I think I'm wearing a polo I'd just gotten off a horse.
Speaker 2: It's from like two thousand and six. It's like pre me even knowing what botox is. I'm like, but here's my seven hundred dollars passport portfolio.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm hearing that I didn't respond under the social clip that you so graciously responded to.
Speaker 3: Well, you want me to respond to your dms too, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I would really appreciate it. If my social media.
Speaker 2: She even dollor, I would like and I said, whatever color you think best?
Speaker 6: Way?
Speaker 8: Wa sa same she chose for us blue and black. So but that red is beautiful.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm fuck off all of you's you're getting one.
Speaker 8: If bron Went's tuned in and tapped in right now, I feel like one is on your way.
Speaker 6: And if she is, what color do you pink?
Speaker 3: I'm don't worry.
Speaker 2: I also already yelled at Angie because Angie and I were at the horse show this weekend together. She have one too, Yeah, of course she was able to have them, So no, this is amazing. So Angie's like, oh my god, I'm on with Mary and we are so into the vest that you're wearing right now. And Mary's like, so sheic it's dere I'm like, it's Amazon is twelve dollars?
Speaker 6: Are you wearied for Mary to think it's star?
Speaker 8: That's honestly, that's a spiritual experience that's the best from God.
Speaker 3: And so anyways, guys, tap the link in my bio to l.
Speaker 4: Off if you used the word Teddy Ron croped, Oh my god, shut up. Would you rather see Monica or jen Shaw come back next season?
Speaker 9: I think I would rather see I don't know the ladies.
Speaker 5: I feel like they're negative on both them.
Speaker 9: I'd rather don't show come back because I feel there's more to the story of her rebuilding and lying some versus Monica coming back. She would just like yell at everybody again and it would be so much rehashing versus Genshaw. There's actual time apart time away criminality and her trying to either rebuild trust or get mad at everybody for turning on her when she's the criminal.
Speaker 5: That's levels to me, and I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I had to see Genshaw rebuilding, I.
Speaker 9: Could randomly see with the Amazon Lego blocks in Utah.
Speaker 5: It'd be amazing. And I could see bron When being like, well, I have to sit down with her because I don't know her, and it'd be very chaotic.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Defrauding elders to me, you're like dead to me forever I think that if.
Speaker 5: I didn't know, we had lines on the sand of that.
Speaker 6: I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry we have morals over here on this side of.
Speaker 8: The I just feel like I when I think about the way she defrauded elders, I think about my poor grandma and how she would have totally been bamboozled by Genshaw and then lost everything.
Speaker 6: I just I can't forgive taking advantage.
Speaker 8: Of elders with Monica. Sure come back. I feel like Whitney would hang out with you.
Speaker 4: I thought it was interesting that they left that in the last episode about that.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm not saying j Shaw's a good person.
Speaker 9: I say it'd be funny to watch the women not want to engage with her and her coming like I'm back and everyone's like you're a criminal, and it like you probably can't fly out of the country again.
Speaker 8: Wait, and then also we would have to be relegated back to non international trips, and then we'd.
Speaker 3: Have to talk about the black Eye again.
Speaker 8: Oh oh God, actually know how that we're talking through Danny well, because Monica is just gonna like.
Speaker 9: All I can't handle the women, like I just can't trust her anymore. And I'm like, okay, move on if you if she's back, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, I'd rather not trust Monica than hang around Brittany any day of the week.
Speaker 6: Wait really, Oh, I think we differ and I love you.
Speaker 7: Okay, tell us what you How do you feel about Brittany?
Speaker 6: I just love the unhinged energy.
Speaker 7: I thought the deleted like her Instagram posts.
Speaker 9: Oh when she sings Miley Cyrus picking up McDonald popple ron in an airport. See, I don't want braun when picking me up in a hot dog costume. But if I saw Brittany Instagram living singing like like Stevie Nick or something, I'd be like, that's my ride, and I know she's in a Toyota camry.
Speaker 5: My girl is there for pickup.
Speaker 7: How do you feel about Jared?
Speaker 6: Oh? I don't feel good about Jared. I feel like I.
Speaker 9: Hope she is hooking up with four other people, and I know she wanted she needs that because he is probably hooking up with eight other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got it from Jared and clemen.
Speaker 7: That's what I was just gonna say.
Speaker 8: I will say I feel like Jared is like sort of kind of handsome, no.
Speaker 2: Not ugly, Okay, who's your favorite most in y'all's opinion, the most handsome. You don't it doesn't have to be a husband at this point because no one, no one's married anymore, but the most handsome housewife, boyfriend or exnificate there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so, I just because Salt Lake City is on the mind, I'm obsessed with.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 8: I find Sean to be so hot. Y'all need to check out his instagram if you haven't.
Speaker 7: It is his body is like Chisela.
Speaker 2: I spent all week and with Sean and Angie and like Sean's like, hey, herd, your water heater isn't working, you want us to help you out?
Speaker 7: Like he is, Like he's such another things like he is.
Speaker 6: Okay, that makes him hotter.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, if you want to know, if you want to know more about him, the EDS interviewed him and it is such a good podcast.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me let me get on that. You find out a lot.
Speaker 4: About him, such a good husband and dad and no, he's great.
Speaker 3: He's like hands on.
Speaker 2: He's cute with Angie too, like he lets her like have her moments. But then he's also like engaging, like he's he's all the things good work and.
Speaker 9: I think because I'm a Jersey boy, I do love Daniel Cabral's husband, Nate. I just think he's a sweetie, handsome and just really like.
Speaker 7: Oh I like Nate, Yeah, sweet, Yeah, I like Nate. Yeah. Why do you think Lisa keeps going after Sean? We like Sean. I don't don't need to hear about circle jerking.
Speaker 5: And Evan wants to hear more about that.
Speaker 7: I was like, Evan wants to be involved in it.
Speaker 5: Yes, to be.
Speaker 8: Honest, I'm the center of the circle time on Saturday.
Speaker 6: No, I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't know, because it was so interesting how in that whole interaction she wasn't even fighting with Angie and then all of a sudden she's like, well shot circle.
Speaker 6: Like I'm just like what.
Speaker 9: Like it was so hot the way Angie stood up and I was like, oh.
Speaker 7: Her bo popped out.
Speaker 6: It was she was all in and the boob was all out.
Speaker 2: All in reference in by Teddy Dot com my pop, my god, we're it's see I for a dollar you can help you.
Speaker 7: Go to my god me.
Speaker 2: Oh my you guys, we've had so much fun with you. But in a fun switch of events, we are also going to be going onto their pod, so make sure you go over into complete listening to all of the ship talking that we have in store for you over at Reality t Yes.
Speaker 8: Wait, actually when we talk to you, I will have had a lower bluff and a nose job, so.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: And you'll be seeing me with probably with some bandages, and we'll.
Speaker 5: Be recapping the finale of Ronie.
Speaker 7: I'm can we do some real quick hot takes?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, favorite housewife franchise of all time?
Speaker 9: Oh again, I keep on going back to my homestay pride. I do love Jersey Housewives because it's the first one I watched, and it like makes me feel like home when it's like the fake marble, like.
Speaker 7: I love it. I miss it. Least favorite, least favorite.
Speaker 6: That's that's really tough. I feel like the least favorite. Oh yeah, and I love a lot of the women on Dubible Share. I'll say Ubi. I didn't watch The You Forgot Okay.
Speaker 9: I watched the episode where Telene was smoking a cigarette yelling and that made me happy, But besides that, I did not.
Speaker 7: She is a good movie too, I know she was.
Speaker 6: I really liked her she deserves more.
Speaker 8: I also feel bad that Lisa Milan didn't end up on Miami, which I think could have happened.
Speaker 6: We've lost her.
Speaker 7: What about worst housewife of all time?
Speaker 8: Worst housewife of all time? I'm going to say, I'm gonna say emphatically, Kelly died Is. I feel like the devil resides deep within her soul and I've never experience.
Speaker 6: Actually, I did see her one time out and about in West Hollywood of all places, and it was like.
Speaker 2: A.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what she was doing that.
Speaker 8: It was an immediate jump star. I think she was at high Tops and she was just in a throng of gays, and I was like, ye'all, she does not fuck with y'all.
Speaker 6: Get get away anyway.
Speaker 7: So I franchise most in Need of a reboot?
Speaker 5: Oh, most in Need?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm really worried about what Atlanta's going to be this season because this like makeshift reboot has me scared. So I hope it's not that one. But I don't want I don't want Jersey to get a reboot. I think Ronnie needs some fine tuning.
Speaker 6: Yeah one.
Speaker 9: And also, and I'm sure you guys agree, those ladies can be vicious when you're like talk to them off everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm great that or something.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: But I think they're like trying to pretend that they're focusing on their businesses, but like, no, no, we need we know you guys.
Speaker 5: Also, what are the businesses? Like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Garage sales in New York.
Speaker 9: Jenna lyons the fact that she charged people to do a garage sale.
Speaker 6: May An, He's so mad. He was so upset about the garage sale.
Speaker 9: You were the CEO for j Crow or something like that, and you're charging people fifteen dollars to look at pants you got for from Ja Crow.
Speaker 4: Well, the only thing that I noticed is she was selling Andy Cohen's Christmas present to us last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, should I sell my stationery that he sends every year?
Speaker 7: Well that last year?
Speaker 6: How much you could get?
Speaker 4: It was a bomber It was like a bomber jacket that had our franchise on the back.
Speaker 7: I love my Well, I saw it on a rack. I'm assuming it was being so.
Speaker 3: She also wore a bathrobe to the reunion.
Speaker 7: Well, this has been amazing. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 6: Thank you, We love you.
Speaker 3: All I talked to you after the plastic surgeries.
Speaker 7: Good luck, good thank you. I don't know that you need it.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see you after your bluff.
Speaker 4: But I would like I would like every day report on your Instagram.
Speaker 3: Well you have a blue face?
Speaker 9: Yes, And was like when he comes back before like he's going to be like fully healed, We're like he's going to be in a tamra.
Speaker 8: I was like, if anyone will understand if I'm if I'm not fully healed, it'll.
Speaker 7: Be well, throw on a CO two laser to tell me how I have.
Speaker 8: I have a preapp consultation with my lower bluff doctor this week and I they say the CEO two is good.
Speaker 6: For the underae after lower bluff. So I think I actually got one.
Speaker 3: To see you as a smurf.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 7: That was one of the peel I had. Bye guys, thank you, by bye