Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott chan An hour two Sean Hannity Show told for you. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of this program. You know there's a lot of topics, Linda. We talk about this a lot. When I started in radio a number of years ago. Oh, I don't know, nineteen eighty seven, my first time behind a radio microphone.
Speaker 2: There's certain topics.
Speaker 1: If you would have asked me back in the day that I'd be talking about all these years later, I would have looked at you and I would never have believed it. Men and women's sports DEI, you know, unfettered illegal immigration, no vetting at all, whatsoever, government's lying, a cognitive mess of a president, you know, weaponization of our government. You know, these are not topics I anticipated we'd ever be discussing. Does that sound like a fair statement, A.
Speaker 3: Very fair statement.
Speaker 4: Boss.
Speaker 1: Well, the next topic we're about to get into is one of those topics I didn't think i'd ever be discussing either. Now in Oklahoma, the Oklahoma House is now advancing a bill that allows for human remains to be used for composting. Now, Linda is like a little gardener on the weekends. Are you not a little gardener on the weekends, Linda?
Speaker 2: You do that?
Speaker 1: Grow tomatoes? Tomatoes, you grow peppers, and.
Speaker 3: You're more of a basil girl.
Speaker 5: Corn.
Speaker 2: You grow your corn.
Speaker 1: You take your corn, the sweet corn, and you eat it in the summertime, and you love it and it's delicious and the family loves it.
Speaker 2: All that stuff. Okay, the idea, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I wouldn't use if I had a dog that passed away, I would not use my dog's remains for composting, would you. I mean, we love animals on this program. We're big animal lovers, right we are?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Who would want to use compost human bodies is fertilizer?
Speaker 2: Why are we even discussing this? I want to play.
Speaker 1: State Representative Jim Shaw was going to join us in a second. He asks another representatives if it's acceptable to use human and remains as fertilizer, in other words, composting. The representative says yes. Now, just just check this off on one of the boxes and one of the categories that says, I never thought I'd be talking about this, Adam Schiff, listen.
Speaker 6: Thank you, miss the speaker. Representative.
Speaker 7: I just got to ask, do you believe do you really believe that human remains or even my favorite subject, human poop, are okay as compost or fertilizer.
Speaker 2: Do you really believe that in this situation? Yes, Linda, did I hear that right?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately I believe you did.
Speaker 1: Okay anyway, joining us now, Oklahoma State Representative Jim saw Shaw is with us. Who's outraged about this? Why are we discussing this today? Representative of why is it? Why would anybody support this? This sounds gruesome to me?
Speaker 6: Sound it is just as bad as it sounds, and it is incredible that we are actually having to have this conversation. I mean, a couple of years ago, I ran One of the main issues in my campaign that I ran on was ending the use of biosolids or human or as fertilizer on farmland. And I've been blocked for the last two years on legislation to ban that. And now a majority of my colleagues in the Oklahoma House are voting to churn up and bake human bodies into soil. I mean, this is Oklahoma, of all places, and we are going in the absolute wrong direction.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that you think that this bill is going to pass.
Speaker 6: It passed the House like fifty nine to thirty seven. I can't remember the exact.
Speaker 1: Vote, but as fifty nine thirty seven. But I mean, is it going to be signed into laws? Is going to really take place?
Speaker 6: I have a pretty good faith and hope that the Senate is either not going to hear it or kill it. So we do have hope for that. But it's incredible that it made it this far.
Speaker 2: It really is. So how would this work?
Speaker 1: I mean, you take grandma and grandpa, they pass away, Mom and Dad pass away, You throw them in the compost heap, and and you create fertilizer and let them decompose.
Speaker 2: There is that how that works.
Speaker 6: That's basically how it works. The law would require, you know that that they'd be put into a stainless steel tube or or ben if you will, and the composting process takes place, and it takes a considerable amount of time, and then.
Speaker 1: The output then you can you I'm I'm I please forgive me, I am not familiar with the process of composting human remains, but can you please expand on that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you know, there's obviously the proper you know, the traditional burial process now also crematorium you know processes. This would be a stainless steel barrel if you will, that they put the human remains into, and then it goes through what you would you know know to be as a as a composting process, and then the output is compost, you know, soil compost being used as a fertilizer. It's it's exactly what it sounds like, and it's incredibly disgusting.
Speaker 2: It is. It is gruesome to me.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that fifty nine representatives in Oklahoma. I mean, I've always thought about the people in Oklahoma's down home.
Speaker 2: In normal.
Speaker 1: I mean, if this was going on in Gavin Newsom's California or JB. Pritzker's Illinois, or if it was happening in New York or New Jersey, I wouldn't be that shocked. But you're telling me that there's a chance that the Senate will kill it. If the Senate doesn't kill it, will the governor sign it?
Speaker 6: I would like to think that he would not, But I continually be I continue to be surprised at our at our legislative body and executive branch as well. You know, there's fourteen states that do this today, and they're either radically dinner crack controlled states or swing states that voted for Joe Biden. So this is this should be way out of bounds for Oklahoma. And again it's it's shocking.
Speaker 1: I wish you're the best Oklahoma state representative, Jim Shaw. Not not on my list of topics I'd ever thought I'd be discussing on this radio program, or in my life for that matter. Thank you for the update. We appreciate it. It's a great Friday topic. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sean eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Now, Linda, let's talk about you know, one of us is going to go first. Probably the odds are higher that I'm going to go first, right because you're younger than I am. Now, I think I'm going to change my will, and I think I'm going to give you and leave my body to you so you can compost it and and grow your vegetables on my body.
Speaker 2: How's that all right?
Speaker 3: I have a better idea.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Yeah, it's going to be.
Speaker 3: It's going to be the idea lifetime. So get ready, I'm going to weekend to Bernie's your ass. I'm going to take you out and I'm going to say all the things you couldn't say when you were alive because you had to play politics. And I'm going to go out and call everybody out on the carpet for all their bs. But they'll think it's you, but it'll be me in your voice, using your weekend at Bernie's dead body.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Well, you know what, you could use artificial intelligence now and have me say anything you wanted to say. They could actually, with today's artificial intelligence, you could take a person that is dead and they could do a talk show every single day.
Speaker 2: It's super scary.
Speaker 3: That actually freaks me out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in Australia, they had a radio host that was AI generated and the station never told the audience that it wasn't real, and people believe that this was a real person for a long period of time, and then when they found out, they were pissed. And I don't blame them.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's like, you know, they have these women that do these YouTube channels and I don't know if you've read about this. The story is it's probably about a month old now. But there was a woman who was doing this show and she had a filter on. So she had this filter on, and she was a version of herself, but a much more glamorous, made up version of herself. And I guess there was a glitch in the AI filter and it snapped out for a second and her you know, seven million person audience got to see what she really looked like. She lost half her audience that day and they were like, who the.
Speaker 5: Hell is that?
Speaker 1: Well, I am just flabbergasted. I mean, there's a part of me that wants to be shocked, and I'm just not shocked.
Speaker 2: Take a look at that list I just sent you.
Speaker 3: You're going to want to look at that because while you were talking to a representative Shaw there and he said that this was already legal in a bunch of other states.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you got it.
Speaker 1: Well, you brought this to my attention. I did not see this story in fairness, and Linda finds these very odd ball stories. I have no idea where she's searching on the interview, but this is what you sent me. As of late twenty twenty five, over a dozen US states have legalized human composting. By the way, is this part of climate alarmism, Is that what this is somehow this has got to be connected to the climate alarmist religious cult lunatics.
Speaker 2: It's got to be.
Speaker 1: It has to be anyway they look at it, because it says this natural organic reduction, eco friendly alternative to burial or cremation. By the way, I'm not I have in my will right now that I'm not gonna be buried. I don't want to be in the ground where bugs and worms and and things can crawl all over my body. Even though I'm gone, even though I'll be with Jesus, I don't care.
Speaker 2: And that's why I want the.
Speaker 1: Mausoleum with these America flag and God we trust, Let not your heart be troubled. I'm gonna make I'm gonna build this thing up to be great. You're gonna want to come visit me, absolutely, And I was thinking, maybe I'll get a nice private place and I can play music twenty four to seven around you know where my mausoleum is, and and people can, you know, listen to some of my favorite music and remember me. And then of course liberals will probably desecrate the place and they'll be putting you know, the Devil sleeps here, whatever, whatever, whatever crazy thing they want to put. But anyway it goes on, it goes People are looking at this as an eco friendly alternative to burial or cremation. Key states allowing the process, and this shocked me. Washington, Colorado, Oregon, Vermont, California, New York, Nevada, Arizona, Maryland, Delaware, Minnesota, Maine, Georgia, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now the problem for me is I can understand Washington State, Colorado, Oregon, Vermont, California, New York, and not so much Nevada and Arizona.
Speaker 2: That shocked me. Georgia's kind of shocked me.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. I mean in the place that's doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't want to give it first.
Speaker 1: How about you do it and then I'll use it and I will plant a garden in your honor.
Speaker 3: There is no one more afraid of bugs than me. I am deathly afraid of insects. So I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Talking into the mausoleum. Now now you're into.
Speaker 3: I listen, I I am. I The whole thing freaks me out. I don't know, I'm afraid to get what. I'm afraid to get burned in and oven. I'm afraid to lay with the bugs. I don't know, you know, I'm afraid of it all.
Speaker 9: To be honest, would you like to hear some of the other states that are considering doing it?
Speaker 2: There are other states considering.
Speaker 1: Yes, including Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and one that you will never guess.
Speaker 2: Don't say my free state of Florida.
Speaker 4: No way, No, buts along those lines.
Speaker 2: Texas Yep, no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gross.
Speaker 1: That must be pross. That must be tallar Rico. The guy that thinks that that's gotta be tallar Rico him in Texas. God bless Texas. What's up, Tim? How are you your state is considering this?
Speaker 10: I want to share some thoughts about the Save Act. You know, this morning they indicated that the Senate passed the bill. I guess what they want to call a bi partisan vote. You know, although it funds much of the Department of Homeland Security and I guess the TSA and Coast Guards. You know, they leave the ICE funding for the reconciliation votes. So I guess my question and answer is how do we arrive at this point? You know, man, you are one of the most influential voices on the radio and television today. You know each one of the Rhinos and the Republicans that have been vote for the full bill in the beginning. Man, you have got to absolutely call them out every day. You're one of the best at calling people out over and over and over. Give their constituents their telephone numbers. How did we get here? It doesn't make sense. We hold the majority and we were still here and we got wait for reconciliation.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: You like to do?
Speaker 10: I well, I would.
Speaker 1: I mean if Democrats don't want to if they don't want voter ID and they don't want proof of citizenship.
Speaker 2: You know, why does that not wake everybody up?
Speaker 1: When it would even seventy one percent of Democrats support those things?
Speaker 10: My point exactly. So, if we have the majority and we have a tying vote, whatever it may be, we got to call them out. You have to help in that effort. You have a TV show, you have radio all day every day.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I'm calling them out.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you, if you don't have the votes to get there, it's very hard to call out. Now there is an answer, there is an antidote. Now there's going to be some tough states North Carolina, Georgia, Michigan, Iowa, Maine. There's going to be a lot of tough Senate races this cycle. And I do have an answer, And the answer is to vote Republican. Everybody, the most important midterm election in your lifetime. And I know I've said that in the past, but this one I meet this time, I really mean it. Anyway, we appreciate you. God bless Texas. Tim all right, quick break, right back, we'll continue. We'll hit the phones when we get back. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 11: This Friday, Kennedy is on right now, the busiest man in media here for you three hours a day, bringing you information that no one else will. Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 4: More Hannity, less big government. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Linda, do you remember years ago, I used to spend a lot more time on then Twitter now X fighting and I like to fight the left. I mean I noticed that lately conservatives want to fight each other. I really don't have much interest in their intramural squabbles half the time that are absolutely utterly senseless and meaningless and destructive and harmful to the cause, and then missing the big picture, which is that, you know, the biggest threat we have to the country and the future and Donald Trump and his presidency is the radical left.
Speaker 2: But I digress.
Speaker 1: But you remember, back in the day, I'd spend time and I'd be fighting the likes of Jimmy Kimmel, who else, Oh, Alec bald Remember I fought Alec Baldwin for a long time. I remember when his daughter DM me privately and begged me to please stop fighting with her father on Twitter at the time, now X and how am I going to say it? And I said, okay. But I kind of in my head was saying, well, why aren't you asking him to stop? Why are you asking a stranger to stop?
Speaker 2: But I did.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wanted to be respectful. I think it was obviously causing her anxiety. And I'm not in the business of hurting children. It's not what I do and not what I'm not the type of person I want to be. And so I said, okay, I'll stop. I stopped. But her father is a jackass. I don't he's old enough to hear it's she knew it at the time, she probably knows it now. And anyway, so one day this guy is uh, he's trying to he he tried on two separate occasions to get into talk radio. And if you remember when Rush used to parody liberals doing talk radio, did the Tom Dashel Show and it was the most boring show you'd ever want to hear in your life, and it was fun hell when Rush did it. This is the Tom Dashall Show. And that's what Alec Baldwin was like on the radio. I mean, I think the best talk radio of all time is Alec Baldwin trying out. First, he tried out at a station in New York and he was getting help. A old friend of ours, Brian Whitman, was kind of, you know, navigating him through the show. But this was a tryout show in the if he did well enough, he would get he would get he would get a gig.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe a weekend gig. I have no idea, but he was trying.
Speaker 1: And anyway, so Mark Levin and myself we decided to call in and then Brian Whitman put both me and Levin on and in the process he called me a former construction worker.
Speaker 2: Hack.
Speaker 1: Now, Linda, you've known me a long time. I talk a lot about my past. I talk a lot about the jobs I've had when I delivered papers at eight Washed Dishes, was a cook and a waiter, and a busboy and a bartender. My years in construction, I talk a lot about that because it really shaped my life. And I'm very proud of the work that I did. And it also gave me a great work ethic, and it taught me a lot of lessons about life, and it gave me a great appreciation for what I do now, which is what I love to do. But I but I did enjoy working hard, and I'm proud of the fact that I worked in construction.
Speaker 2: I really am. But this is what he said, Sean Hannity, is that Brian Whitman.
Speaker 9: Hi, Sean alec I wanted to give you an official WABC welcome, considering you you was supposed to come on my program last week and you didn't show up.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 9: No, I wasn't supposed to come on your program, Sean Hendy.
Speaker 6: We were supposed to come on the program because a deal was made with your agent that if.
Speaker 2: You were going to come on with Brian first, you'd come.
Speaker 10: On with me.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't dream of coming on your program, Sean Hannity. I'm here with Brian, I'm here with a really talented people. I'm here with a really talented broadcast. Why would I want to come on the show with a no talent former construction worker hack like you.
Speaker 1: Former construction worker hack like me. Wow, I'm littda. I'm proud of that fact. We've discussed this for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't think that. I think it actually makes you a better host because you appreciate where you are, and you appreciate where you came from, and you can relate to people that work with their hands hard at work all day.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I learned this and I live paycheck to paycheck, and I had to survive on my own and I didn't have any chance that anybody in my life was going to be able to support me, and I worked as hard as I possibly could. It gave me a great work ethic and also an appreciation for what I do now, and I probably love what I do now more than I ever have, because I realize more and more as I get older, how blessed I am to be able to do what I love. Even though I liked what I did, I didn't love what I was doing. But I'm proud of that fact. And as a matter of fact, you know, thank God for all the plumbers and all the electricians and all the craftsmen and all the carpenters and all the builders, or we would be living in you know, like I don't know igloos. I have no idea what would be living in a little hut someplace. They are talented, gifted people that are They're almost like artists in their own way in terms of their ability to craft beautiful homes that people love. I think the greatest part of the American dream is when you get to own your first home. I'll never forget when I bought my first home, I felt like the happiest guy on earth. Is when I was starting out living paycheck to paycheck, I didn't think i'd get there, and so that's been a blessing in my life. But there's something there's something about this guy that looks down on people that are blue collar workers. That's what I look, that's what I took out of it, that's what I learned from it.
Speaker 3: And yes, he's filled with pisson vinegar. It's been like that his whole life. And I feel what's like, what's most interesting is that just like the congressional reps that like to take their skate through TSA, it's the same for the elitist talk show hosts and actors. They're out there wearing buttons, but they don't really care about anybody. They're liberal in name only, they're really just elitists. They only care about themselves and this is a perfect example of that. They don't know what it is to work.
Speaker 2: So Mark Wayne Mullen used to be a plumber.
Speaker 1: Mark Wayne Mullen even has an ad and people have been playing the ad for his plumbing company. Apparently Mark Wayne Mullen was very successful as a plumber. Now, Linda, have you ever needed, maybe in the middle of the night, a plumber? Have you ever needed to call somebody? Because you know you can't fix it yourself, and that if you don't fix it now, that it's going to be a big expensive repair down the line, if you don't get somebody there.
Speaker 2: Do you ever have that moment. I've had that in a number of times.
Speaker 3: Same always.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think probably everybody listening to this program has had that moment. Anyway, So this is Kimmel doubling down. This is the second time he's attacking the new DHS Secretary, Mark Wayne Mullen, who is a great guy. He's also a talented mixed martial artist. I don't know if you know that. And anyway, here's Kimmel attacking him for being a plumber. I think Mark Wayne Maullin should be very proud of the fact that he was a talented tradesman that built his own company and was successful using working with his hands.
Speaker 2: Listen, President and his.
Speaker 12: Pals in the magamedia are not happy with me right now. Trump even called into Fox to complain about me tonight. His Apple polishers are all in a tizzy because I made light of the fact that his new head of Homeland Security, Mark Wayne Mullen, before he was a senator, was a plumber and now he's the head of Homeland Security, which is not necessarily the kind of resume you might hope for for the person in charge of protecting us from terrorism.
Speaker 2: The course they.
Speaker 12: Decided to twist that to say it was an insult to plumbers, which it was not. I wouldn't put a plumber in charge of Homeland security for the same reason I wouldn't call a five star general to pull a.
Speaker 6: Rat out of my toilet.
Speaker 12: Okay, we all have our areas of expertise.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's actually a senator. He was a plumber at one point and in his life. And unlike Jimmy Kimmel, you do know how these late night shows work, Linda. They have massive, massive, massive numbers of people that write the jokes for them. He's like, you know, he's like a dope that's reading off a Q card, you know, a joke that somebody else, in all likelihood wrote for him. Maybe he writes one or two is on his own on a given night, But they have so many writers on these shows.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Kimmel and Alec Baldwin that we're talking about in this case are people who read the words that other people wrote. Job is to read and to show inflection and potentially sell the message. And you know, unfortunately, Mark Way Mullens is more successful than both of them combined. And if we're going to make a joke I'm pretty sure given his plumbing background, he'll be able to flush out the system and get rid of all the illegals and all the terrorists that we have here. So you know, to come play at that game. I think he's going to be great at it.
Speaker 1: I think he's going to be awesome at it, and he's a great guy on top of it. All right, quick break, right back, we'll hit the phones. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, It's Friday. Put a smile on your face as we continue.
Speaker 5: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Alright, to our busy phones, we go eight hundred and nine for one, Sean if you want to join us. Jean in Florida, Hey Jean, how are you glad you called Sean?
Speaker 8: Nice to meet you and thank you for taking my call. Yeah, those guys are schmucks and elitists, and they couldn't hold a canel for nothing that Trump and the others are doing in the government. You know, if they were had one little incident happen to them. They jumped ships so fast. But I called because I had an idea for the TSA people that are working. You know, they don't they're not making any income, and all these people that are going through those lines, if they would just drop a dollar for each person that goes through there, to give these people some money so they can pay their house payment, buy some groceries for their kids, pay for a medical bill. I don't travel, but it drives me nuts when I see all those people in there, and these guys are coming to work, not getting paid day after day after day, putting up with all kinds of crap from everybody. I just think it's not I wouldn't call it a tip, but man, give them a gratuity to say thank you for coming to work so we can actually get on our planes and go somewhere. Anyway, those are my thoughts.
Speaker 1: No, listen, I love working men and women. I mean, I don't know. Let me put it this way. If it wasn't for my grandparents, and I think most people listening to this program can relate to this. My grandparents and I'm one hundred percent Irish and they all came from Ireland, and I took that ancestry test a number of years ago, and they had nothing. They were poor. Both my parents grew up very, very poor. They didn't have any money, and it was my father fought World War Two. My father grew grew up during the Depression. You know, my father unfortunately lost his mother complications when she was given birth to him. He had a really hard life. My mom, I mean, she grew up in the South Bronx. My grandfather was working all the time, and it was a big deal when my parents were able to get a small fifty by one hundred lohouse in Long Island, New York. And that's where I grew up. And for them, it was a big deal. It was a step up. They were standing on their parents' shoulders. And I know that I would. Any good that has come out of my life is because I stand on their shoulders. Any bad is on me because I didn't listen to them. And I'm just telling you there's some snobby elitism. They looked down their nose. You can see it at these these self congratulatory award shows, where you know, they look down on the people that actually make this country great. Most Americans are not famous and I can tell you all my years in the restaurant business and all my years in construction, nobody ever wanted a selfie with me. And when people you know, notice me and they ask for a picture, they ask for an autograph, I am more than glad to do it, because otherwise, if they're not asking, that means that they don't know who I am, which means I'm probably not successful. So I'm actually very grateful that I have this background and that this experience that has taught me that the people that get up every day and put in their twelve fourteen, sixteen hours and work so hard, and provide for their families and obey the laws and follow the rules and pay their taxes and get their kids ready for school every day and help them study at night, and make them dinner and take them to church on Sunday, they're the people that really make America great. They're the people that matter the most. They're the people that government ought to be serving. And I think Mark Wayne Mullyan's background will be in service and understanding that as the Secretary of Homeland Security, he's got to keep us safe and secure. And I think he cares about the plumbers and the people that don't make headlines, the people that don't get noticed, the people that just do their hard work every day, and they're just great Americans.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I find these other people disgust me. I want nothing to do with them, and then they wonder why nobody cares about them, nobody watches their shows anymore. Anyway, eight hundred I appreciate the call, Genie. Thank you, eight hundred ninety four one sewn our number if you want to be a part of the programmer I pass over Easter upon us and you see Israel now once again in a fight for their very survival. I mean, just imagine every day, every night, sirens blaring, you have, you know, just seconds to get into a bomb shelter, and that means, you know, parents taking their kids, the elderly going downstairs and they have to get in the bomb shelter, and it's scary, and this is a very tough time for the people of Israel. I'm hoping on the other end of this, we may have peace in the region that maybe we didn't imagine, you know, even twenty fifteen years ago. I'm hoping that's the conclusion of this. But in the meantime, there is such a great need for humanitarian assistance. Homes have been destroyed, people are displaced. They need food and water, and shelter and clothing and medication.
Speaker 2: They need it all.
Speaker 1: And that's where our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews come in. They have been on the ground in Israel from the very beginning. They are providing all this humanitarian assistance, emergency supplies, equipment, bomb shelters. They are caring for the young, they're caring for the old. And this is the time of year. Whatever you can offer is going to be, you know, used immediately, because that's how great the need is. You can donate over the phone. Do it for Passover, do it, do it for Easter and the spirit of Passover. You'reit of Easter. Give McCall. It's eight eight eight four eight eight I f c J eight eight eight four eight eight I f c J. Or you can check them out online I f c J dot org. That's i f c J dot org today