Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senator Ted Cruz and a very special three part series with James Comer. We are going to take you through all the financial crimes of the Biden crime family in this three part series that starts right now. Senator, this is going to be a really fun multi part series and for everyone that's watching or listening, if you're listening to this episode, we ask you to please share it everywhere. We're going to say that on the very beginning front of this on social media. This is going to be multi part series with a dear friend of yours, Congress and James Comer, who's doing unbelievable work in the House going after the Biden crime family, and I want you to introduce your good friend.
Speaker 3: Well, James, welcome back to Verdict. This is your second time that you've been with us. We had you earlier this year for a two part series in which we broke down and you went through the details of the very systematic investigation you're leading in the house. We're now at the end of the year and so we're coming back for yet another multi part series to really get into the substance and a lot has been happening lately. We just had Hunter Biden defy a congressional subpoena. We just had the full House of Representatives vote to authorize formally.
Speaker 1: The impeachment inquiry.
Speaker 3: You're sending your investigative team on the road, why don't we start tell us about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, obviously a lot of these people that we've asked for interviews and depositions, they're trying to use the holiday as an excuse why they can't come in and do it. So we decided we would make it more convenient on them and send our staff to depose them or interview them in their home area. So the first one we're doing is with the owner of America or Health, and American warp Health was the healthcare company where James Biden, the President's brother, approached them because he heard they were financially distressed and said that because he's a Biden and because of his brother's contacts in the Middle East, that he could help them acquire all the capital they needed to get back on their feet from the Middle East. But they were going to have to pay Jim Biden first, and they gave him six hundred thousand dollars and by all accounts, Jim Biden completely defrauded Americal Health. He never provided any funding or anything else. But what ironic about this for Joe Biden. Not only was that a pure example of influx pedaling, Joe Biden received the last payment from Americal Health they sent a check to Jim Biden for two hundred thousand dollars. The exact same day that Jim Biden received that two hundred thousand dollars check from Americal Health, they wrote Joe Biden a check for the exact same amount, two hundred thousand dollars. So that was the first example of evidence that we found where Joe Biden directly benefited from the Biden family influenced pedling scheme. So we're going to have our deposers down there talking to them about how this started and what role Joe Biden may have played, and if they ever met Joe Biden and all of that.
Speaker 5: So that should be very interesting.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about Blackout Coffee. Bidenomics is a complete until disaster. But I don't let that or any of these other issues ruin my day. You want to know why, because I start my day with a hot America first cup.
Speaker 1: Of Blackout coffee.
Speaker 2: Now, if you like a premium cup of coffee to start your day, and I got to get up every day and get on the radio at seven in the morning.
Speaker 1: I have to be ready to give the news.
Speaker 2: And that is why I have to have a good cup of coffee, not average, but a really good cup of coffee. Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent of America zero percent woke company. You know there's a bunch of woke coffee companies out there. The biggest ones are the wokest ones out there. Well, Blackout is one hundred percent committed to conservative values from sourcing the beans to the roasting process, customer support and shipping. They embody true American values and accept no compromise on taste or quality. I'm drinking it every day. I can tell you this is true. You need to try Blackout Coffee. And if you've got someone on your Christmas list as a coffee drinker that loves premium coffee, go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. You'll use the promo code vertict and you're gonna get twenty percent off your first order, plus you can see all their incredible gift ideas for the holidays. It's blackout Coffee dot com slash verdict, be Awake, not woke, Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Verdict. It's interesting you didn't mention the name Hunter Biden in that story of influence pedaling. That is the part that I think many Americans have maybe not understood, which is this is the entire family that's been involved in getting paid. Can you go into that a little bit more about about James Biden, not just Hunter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think James Biden probably committed just as many crimes as Hunter Biden. The only reason we don't know about James Biden is he didn't leave a laptop linery. We've been able to subpoena his bank records, and I can tell you there's a lot of questions we have for Jamis Biden.
Speaker 5: That's why he received the subpoena.
Speaker 4: We're working with his attorney and we hope to have him in in January. But at the end of the day, this example with AmeriCorps help sure looks like securities fraud. I mean, I don't know how else would you would describe it, But obviously they deserve due process, and they're gonna have due process. But we know from court records this America WARP Health is in federal bankruptcy court. They obviously have accused Jim Biden of a lot of things. So this is all public record, and you know, it shows that it wasn't just Hunter Biden.
Speaker 5: This was the whole Biden family, American, Jim Biden and Hunterman.
Speaker 3: So Americal Health paid Jim Biden six hundred thousand dollars. As best you can tell, did Jim Biden perform any any service for them, do anything of value for them?
Speaker 4: According to the court records, America ORPS Health says no other than he went there and you know, made all these promises that you know, Joe Biden's contacts they would work together and help them get all the money from the Middle East, but.
Speaker 1: They never got any This is they.
Speaker 4: Never got a penny. They never got one penny. And it looks like Senator on Jim Biden's bank statements they tried to say that six hundred thousand dollars payment was alone. And I think that's a very important aspect of our investigation because from the notes that the whistleblowers have turned over. We know that. You know, sometime in twenty eighteen, the Bidens figured out that the IRS was breathing down their necks. They knew that they had all these suspicious activity reports from the banks that were accused in the money laundering and having shell companies and potentially taking bribes, and they changed the way they were operating, and they went from receiving wires directly through the shelves to receiving payments and calling them loans.
Speaker 1: You would do that.
Speaker 3: I want to stop it. Unpack a lot of that. So we hear from the Democrats, we hear from the corrupt corporate media. There's no evidence, no evidence, no evidence, especially no evidence of Joe Biden's involvement. So I want to break down because you had a lot of substance there on the shell companies. How many Biden shell companies did y'all uncover?
Speaker 4: Twenty And let me make sure everyone understands this. A shell company is a company with no assets and no known purpose. So the bank email that we released two weeks ago showed the bank examiners saying, you know, they got this wire from China, and he says it's an investment company. But it's an investment company with no investments, and then the account that it went through was essentially a door an account.
Speaker 5: So there's evidence that the bank examiners, and if.
Speaker 4: You look at and also the suspicious activity reports, the banks knew these were shell companies, and the banks did everything they were supposed to do by notifying Treasury that wait a bite, this politically exposed family. They're getting wires from our enemies around the world. We don't know what these wires are for, and they're going through companies that have no known purpose or no ACP, so shell companies.
Speaker 3: They're not real businesses. This is not a dry cleaner, this is not a gas station. They're no employees, there are no paychecks. They're not a business in any sense. This is a legal entity, and it's a legal entity created to send money to and it's what is often used for money laundering. It's what's often used to hide the source of the money. And you mentioned the suspicious activity reports, So let me ask for our listeners what is a suspicious activity report and how many of them were filed on the bidens.
Speaker 4: A suspicious activity report is when the bank notifies the Treasury Cabinet that they believe their client may have committed a crime. Now, I want everyone to understand this. Banks don't just do this non chalantly, like the Washington Post tried to say, No bank wants to file a suspicious activity report center because when you do, that invites the bank examiners to come in and investigate you. And the last thing a bank wants to do is the bank examiners walk through the front door. The Bidens had one hundred and seventy suspicious activity reports filed against him, which is unprecedented.
Speaker 5: I was a director of a bank for over a decade.
Speaker 4: Never has anyone received more than one or two that was affiliated with my banks. And the fact that this family got one hundred and seventy from six different banks on dozens of different accounts showed that there's something bad going on here. Because the banks are notifying the Treasury. I'm sorry, Treasury, we believe the vice president's family are involved in some top of fraud.
Speaker 3: Well, and James, let me make sure. Let me make sure I understand this. Suspicious activity reports are relatively rare. There's something that the bank files with the Treasury Department when they believe there may be evidence of criminal conduct. And if you or I or Ben went and created a shell company, a company that did nothing, that had no employees, that was not a going business, and that shell company began getting multimillion dollar wires from China, from Russia, from Ukraine, that would be the sort of conduct that would trigger a suspicious activity report if any of us did that.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 4: That's exactly right. And we released an email last week that kind of showed the thought process by a bank examiner.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: He was, he was communicating with his superior and in the end they filed a suspicious activity report.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: And this email kind of outlines it. The bank exenter said, wait a minute. You know this account is pretty much dormant. We don't know what this and he is. All we know is that the president's son owns it. He got a five million dollar wire from China.
Speaker 5: We had to contact him to prevent a thar.
Speaker 4: We said, I'm sorry, mister Biden, we need to know what this wire was. And he said it was a loan. And there's like, oh, a loan from China. Well, we need the loan documentation and he said I don't have.
Speaker 5: Any, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: No one would loan anyone five million dollars without having some type of loan documentation. So then he said, we feared this could be a bribe, because we know China influences politicians through vulnerable family members, and we've seen in the mews where his ex wife said he was on drugs, he was in financial trouble. We believe this could be a real national security threat. That's the serious of an email as I've ever seen from a major bank examiner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, that is very serious. And of course CNN doesn't cover that, MSNBC doesn't cover that, ABC, CBS, NBC, the corporate media, that email doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Now, one of the things as far as the corporate media is concerned, one of the things that you mentioned a minute ago that I want to stop and drill down on a little bit. You said early on the Biden family business, they would just get wires from overseas that were payments through these shell companies. But then there came a time when the irs started coming after them, when they changed how they did business and they began instead of getting wires that were straight out payments, they began calling them loans. Explain that a little bit more about when they did that and why they would have done that.
Speaker 4: That change started happening somewhere mid twenty eighteen, and from twenty fourteen to twenty eighteen they were pretty consistent. They would, you know, after Joe Biden would meet with these people, or a hunter would fly on Air Force two, or Joe would talk to him on the phone or have lunch with him.
Speaker 5: Then money would.
Speaker 4: Flow through the shell company, and then they would disperse the money through the show companies to ten different Biden family members. Once twenty eighteen rolled in and they realized the IRS was rolling in on them, and they knew this because the Irish was talking to them and the Irish was the lower notes confirmed this, they changed the way they were doing business. Then they started taking money in, some of it directly through their personal account, some of it still through show companies, but they were calling them loans. And the reason you do this is twofold number one. You don't report a loan on your taxes. So theoretically, if you got five million dollar wire from China and you said it was a loan, you didn't have to put that on your taxes and the RS would never know about it.
Speaker 5: And secondly, and this.
Speaker 4: Is the most obvious.
Speaker 5: You don't have to.
Speaker 4: Pay taxes on it then if it's a loan. And that's why I always said, we're going to follow the bank records. We're going to go with the bank statements in lieu of the tax returns, because there's nowhere on your tax return does it show you a loan.
Speaker 5: There's a place on.
Speaker 4: Your tax return to show where you pay loan interest, mortgage interest, or if you loan someone money, you receive interest, but there's nowhere on your tax returns would it say alone. So if you just got to Biden's tax return, you would never know about fourteen million dollars that we faiund because they didn't report it to the RS.
Speaker 5: They called it loan.
Speaker 3: So fourteen million was the amount of loans you found so far?
Speaker 5: Yes, for Jim and Hunter Biden, And look, just.
Speaker 3: To underscore what you said, because it's important. By calling it a loan. Number one, you don't have to report it to the irs. Number two, you don't have to pay taxes to the IRS. But but of course it's got to be a real loan. It can't be just fraud. And all right, I've gotten loans over the course of my life. I've got a mortgage on my house. Now, the mortgage on my house, the collateral is my house. I've gotten car notes. I borrow money to buy a car. The collateral on the car note is the car. If I don't pay the payments, they take the car back. Is there any indication that Hunter or or Jim Biden had any collateral fourteen million dollars of loans? Did they own fourteen million dollars of collateral that that would serve as the basis for those loans?
Speaker 4: Well, and I understand loans. Thank god, there's no loan documentation. We've asked for loan documentation. They won't produce loan documentation. It doesn't appear they had anywhere near fourteen million dollars in assets.
Speaker 5: So if you get fourteen million.
Speaker 4: Dollars in loans, you really need to have about eighteen or nineteen million dollars in assets, because that's the way that the banking rules are. You've got to, you know, have more than enough, or you would be underwater.
Speaker 5: So but here's the most concerning thing.
Speaker 4: Going through their bank records, they've received all this money that they call loans. There are hardly any loan repayments, any principal payments, and no interest payments.
Speaker 1: Right, so this goes back to.
Speaker 5: Twenty eighteen principal payments.
Speaker 3: Twenty eighteen they start getting loans, they get fourteen million dollars of loans. You're saying from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty three, that's five years. There are very very few loan repayments at all, either principal or interest. In other words, this is some sort of magic loan that you don't need collateral for, you don't have to pay back, and it sure is helpful if you want to, say, buy a lot of crack and prostitutes, if you don't have to pay the loan back.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Am I being fair and characterizing that?
Speaker 4: That's exactly right? It looked like one loan for half a million dollars to one of the bidens.
Speaker 5: They may have paid one hundred and ten thousand dollars back with no interest.
Speaker 4: The rest of the fourteen million dollars we can't find where they've made a single payment and not a kinny of interest.
Speaker 3: But by the way, do they dispute this? Does Hunter claim no, no I pay that back? Does Jim Biden claim no, no, I pay that back? Or do they dispute what you're.
Speaker 5: Saying, Well, we we're going to bring them in. You know, that's one reason we wanted to pose them.
Speaker 4: But you know, you can look at.
Speaker 5: The bank records and there's no there's no payment back.
Speaker 1: Best case scenario.
Speaker 2: How much of the millions in loans eighteen million do you think they paid back?
Speaker 1: If you're being generous, fourteen million, fourteen.
Speaker 5: Million, I mean one hundred and ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's you know, good to be a Biden.
Speaker 4: So and look, at what point does the loan become income?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know, that's a question.
Speaker 1: What is the law?
Speaker 3: Look, if the intent is to defraud the IRS, if if it is a fraudulent vehicle, the IRS can bring it for tax fraud. You can't characterize something as a loan that is not in fact a loan that doesn't intend to be paid back. And I mean that on the face of it. I got to tell you I'd be ready to prosecute right now. Of course, you know, I don't work at the Biden Justice Department, and so my marching orders aren't protect the big guy. And the statute of limitations is not far from running on these too. They've already left the statute of limitations run on what Hunter did with China back in seventeen. And the clock is ticking now. Now we started with your telling us your investigators are going to talk with AmeriCorps Health Company about the six hundred thousand dollars that was paid to Jim Biden. And you said two hundred thousand went straight to Joe Biden. Did that come from AmeriCorps or did that come from Americorp to Jim and then Jim to Joe. What was the path of the money.
Speaker 5: AmeriCorps to Jim, and Jim to Joe.
Speaker 1: So the big guys getting today.
Speaker 5: The same day, the same day.
Speaker 4: So in Jim Biden's bank account, the day he deposited that two hundred thousand dollars check, I think he had like four thousand dollars balloons. So he went from four thousand to two hundred and four thousand. Then he writes a check for two hundred thousand, did Joe Biden? So he goes back down to four thousand. That wasn't real hard to trace. I would challenge anyone to debate me on tracing that check.
Speaker 2: We talked about the loan payments, but can we talk about the total sub of money that was coming into the the the Biden affiliated businesses. There were much bigger business deals that were done. And how hard is it to trace.
Speaker 3: My businesses call them shell corporate show corporate businesses do something. Yeah that these these are just bank accounts to park money.
Speaker 4: Right and and a lot of these shells had multiple bank accounts. That's what's taken so long to get the bank records in.
Speaker 5: We find more bank accounts.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're always finding more bank accounts and more accounts. But uh, you know, we've identified twenty four million dollars that we don't think they can explain what they did. There's more we know where it is, but you know, for for times sake, I mean, this is this is just the House Oversight Committee. I mean, no one in the government has investigated this. Anytime someone got close, like the Irish and Lowers, they were told to stand down, usually by Leslie.
Speaker 1: Wolf when they get close.
Speaker 2: You just said every time they got close, they were told to stand down. Lazulaf remind people of the pattern of how close they got to the bidens and then how they were cut off.
Speaker 4: According to the Irish whistleblowers in their notes, and everything Shapley and Ziegler have said has turned out to be true. We're seeing some of that in this recent indictment in California.
Speaker 3: And Chafflee and Ziegler are the two IRS whistleblowers, their career employees. They're not partisan Republicans indeed, you know, indeed their Democrats, the Democrats. But they came forward because they were horrified by what they saw and and and tell us what they told.
Speaker 4: Us, Well, they had they knew that there was money laundering, they knew there was tax evasion, they knew there was tax fraud, and they had accumulated all this evidence. Now they wanted to go in and raid a storage unit. They were told that there were documentation, you know, there were documents in the storage unit. And they said they also wanted to talk to Joe Biden. Well, that is the worst thing they ever said, because when they mentioned Joe Biden, that's when they were told to stand out and they were taking off the case.
Speaker 5: So the Irish rolled in on them.
Speaker 4: We know from talking to people and Jim Jordan talking to people at the Department of Justice, that there were different jurisdictions looking into different things. The Bidens had because when you get a suspicious activity for it, the law is the Treasury notifies the appropriate investigators, you know, whether it be the irs or whether it be the Department Justice. So they had to be getting notification of all this stuff going on and they were told to stand down. We know from the FBI sources that Charles Grass League found that they got these credible document this ten twenty three for them that said Joe Biden had been involved in a bribery scheme, and yet no one with the FBI would allow them to investigate this any further.
Speaker 2: For more than ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They stand behind their values and they stand behind exceptional service. They're an example of putting the cause a head of profit and that is why I am proud to partner with him. Starting today, Patriot Mobile is extending their Black Friday deal with the Every Friday Matters deal, and you can get a free smartphone when you switch today. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you access to all three major networks, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the radical left. Now when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're supporting free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, are veterans and first responders, and more than just that. They are actually a one hundred percent US based company with customer service teams that make switching easy. So you can keep your same number you have right now, you can keep your existing phone, or for a limited time, get a free smartphone from Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 1: Go to Patriot Mobile dot.
Speaker 2: Com slash ferguson or call them ninety seven to two Patriot use the promo code Friday seven six.
Speaker 1: That's Friday seven six.
Speaker 2: Again, get a free smartphone with promo code Friday seven six.
Speaker 1: That's a limited time offer.
Speaker 2: Join me make the switch today at Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or ninety seven to two Patriot. So let's turn to the president now, because and I want to go through some of the lies. You go back, and I think we should play that montage of Joe Biden when he was running for president and saying I made no money, I was never connected to my son, our family, businesses. There's no connections to China. This you know this is a lie. Everybody's looked at it. It's a lie.
Speaker 1: Take a listen to this.
Speaker 4: How many times have you ever spoken to your son about his overseas business dealings.
Speaker 6: I've never spoken to my son about his overseas been as soon as I have never discussed with my son, or my brother or anyone else and being him to do with their business period. And what I will do is the same thing we did in our administration, an absolute wall between personal and private and the government.
Speaker 4: Do you stand by your statement that you did not discuss any of your son's overseas business charge?
Speaker 2: Dan Barber, Congressman, you know that's a lie. I know that's a lie. The Center knows that's a lie. But explain methodically for everyone watching and listening, how we now have the facts to back up that he was lying to the American people every time he said that, every time the White House said it, every time every Democrat said it on his behalf, every sarrogate on his campaign.
Speaker 4: Well, when we began the investigation, the political narrative and the media narrative was that Joe Biden never met with or spoke to any of these mysterious people who were sending his family millions of millions of dollars. Now we know through pictures, text messages, emails, WhatsApp messages, and depositions from Devin Archer that Joe Biden talked to all of them. We also discovered the pseudonym emails where Joe Biden was using a pseudonym of fake name sending emails back and forth to Eric Sherwin, who was one of the main figures in this influence peddling scheme. In fact, he was like, for all practical purposes, the bookkeeper or the chief financial officer. Joe Biden also said he had a wall between the government and his son's family business dealings. There was no while he was communicating back and forth. There are hundreds of pseudonym emails between Joe Biden and Eric Sherwin. We believed there were, and the White House said there was it, the media said there was it, the National Archives wouldn't turn them over, and then lo and behold, some of them pop up in this recent indictment in California. Some of these pseudonym emails between Joe Biden and Sherwin were brought out as evidence.
Speaker 3: So this is how many fake email accounts and how many burner phones have you all found for Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't comment on the burner phone yet because we're still looking into that and triple checking some things. But with respect to the email, he's had at least three that he communicated, three pseudonym emails that he used the government email for, and then he had some other pseudonyms we believe, with some personal emails and some personal communication where he was he was. They used code names like the Big Guy Celtic and things like that. But clearly they were trying to hide something or they wouldn't have been using the pseudonyms. But the fact that, you know, I didn't think we would find government emails from Joe Biden to these people involved in the influent pelling scheme. But lo and behold, there are hundreds of them. They just used a pseudonym and one reason the House voted.
Speaker 3: So now and let me ask you, James on on the fake emails. Is it just a name if you had an email Kentucky Man Kentuckyman at gmail dot com, you know someone might pick a name of something. You know, Ben ferguson Ole Miss Tennis star, like you know, maybe you picked that as an email. Are they signed using fake names? Or are they signed Ben or James or Dad? How are they signed? And how much on the face of it are the emails trying to obscure the identity of the sender.
Speaker 4: Well, they're all trying to obscure the identity of the sender. He signed different things, but you know a lot of times the emails aren't aren't signed, but he's communicating back and forth. And the most disturbing thing to everyone should be that Hunter was being copied, blind copied on some of these emails that where he was using pseudonyms pertaining to Ukraine at the same time he was gonna Joe Biden was gonna go over there and fire Victor Choken, the prosecutor who was investigating Barisma.
Speaker 2: I want to that is new news to me. You just said that you had a Burner email account. The president is communicating with someone without their knowledge. That Hunter Biden's being blind copied, right, because you wouldn't know that email, which also goes back to a bigger lie. They said that if he ever talked with his son about people around his business fear. It was about the weather, right things it was it was not about business, it was you know, oh we're just friendly.
Speaker 1: These are direct communication.
Speaker 3: Where the Ukraine emails talking about the weather was it like it's gonna be Sonny on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: No, And the emails weren't to Hunter. It was discussing with various members of the staff about his speech logistics and things like that. And they were copying Hunters. So this wasn't from a burner account. This was the government account. Joe Biden was just using to suit them. And the reason we know Hunter was copied on it.
Speaker 3: Say that again, so this is a government account. But Joe Biden is using just a fake name on a government account and is using that fake name to conduct government business and is secretly blind ceaseeing Hunter.
Speaker 1: He's sitting on the bard of Barsma.
Speaker 3: Who's sitting on the bard of Aarismos and being paid eighty three thousand dollars a month, who has no skills, who doesn't speak Ukrainian, who knows nothing about oil and gas but has access to Daddy.
Speaker 1: Is that all of that accurate?
Speaker 4: That tried and the reason we found that email it was on the laptop. Now, remember when we started this investigation, the laptop was Russian disinformation.
Speaker 5: But in Hunter Biden's.
Speaker 4: Last speech you gave when he defied the congressional subpoena, he referenced.
Speaker 5: The laptop a lot. So you know, it's there's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Pieces you have to put together, and it's very complicated, very hard to explain. This was by design. This is an organized criminal entity. There's no question about it. They knew what they were doing. The President's son is smarter than people think, and just we see all the stuff about him on drugs and stuff. This was very organized and the communications were many between Joe Biden and these various characters in these schemes, but they tried to hide it through the pseudonym.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to you about your IRA and your four oh one k. It has been a crazy year with our economy. It's been a crazy year on Wall Street. And if you are in retirement or getting close to retirement planning for it, then you know the stress of what happens when you see those dollars just here, and you know that there's not a lot of time left to make up those losses. That is where people turn to gold to help diversify their portfolio. Now, there are a lot of companies that sell gold. The one that I use is a Gust of Precious Metals because they help me protect my retirement, they help me diversify, and they answer all of my questions and have a plan that's right just for me. Now here's the other thing about a Gust of Precious Metals. They do a one on one web conference with each and every person so that you can ask them and they answer every question that you have because they understand everybody's goals, everybody's portfolio, everybody's retirement account is different, so they shouldn't be treated like they're all the same. That's what makes a Gust of Precious Metals so unique as a company. You can call them and you can sit down with them and do a one on one web conference, and you can also get the free Investor's Guide on gold. Go answer your questions and talk to you about how to protect your hard earned dollars by using gold in your IRA or your four oh one K the number eight seven seven four the number four gold ir A. That's eight seven seven the number four gold ir A or online at Augusta Precious Metals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Medals dot com or eight seven seven the number four gold I r A Congress and Comer Center. We're not done yet. This is part one of our series with Congressman James Comer. We have so many other financial crimes that we are going to go through. We want to ask for your help, though, Make sure you share this podcast. Share it right now as we continue this conversation. Make sure you join us on Wednesday, and on Wednesday we will have part two of our conversation with James Comer.