Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we.
Speaker 2: Only talk about what's obviously.
Speaker 1: Most crucially integral to the fabric of our very nature. Today we talk about.
Speaker 2: When you see penetration for the first time in your mind is just completely scrambled.
Speaker 3: I'm always looking to peg my wizards.
Speaker 1: Eight year old me has robocock in my pocket walking around.
Speaker 2: Here we go, start your engines.
Speaker 4: M m m m ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming.
Speaker 2: Yes, hey, Blake, you gotta hit him with your back.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I happen, like I said, your back, but your it's not that we're back.
Speaker 1: He's worried about your back, Is it okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well I don't even think I have that loaded son of a bit. We're back.
Speaker 3: We just took I mean we were just at a best of episode.
Speaker 2: People were furious. Yeah, yeah, oh, here we go. There it is, there it is.
Speaker 1: And Blake, Yes, Before we get to the glove that you're wearing. If you're watching YouTube, you smush that like button place.
Speaker 2: You gotta smash it. When you see Blake's glove, What.
Speaker 1: Do you mean you don't know if you have it? Loaded, like, are you offloading the bangers of your board?
Speaker 2: There's only so many slots, But luckily I have a whole folder full of stuff and I got to it real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many hot slots do you have?
Speaker 2: Let's see, there's a B, C, D, E, F, G H and they all have Okay, so so eight. However many of that is eight? There's eight, but they each ab sixteen. They each a sixteen, So sixteen times eight that's a lot. There's no way to figure that out. Yeah, no, I'm not doing a little quick math twelve. Yes, if you've smushed your viewing and if you're just on.
Speaker 4: Them, there's no way that any of our listeners would be able to quickly do that math and figure that out.
Speaker 3: I mean, what is the percent if there is anything?
Speaker 4: If there anything like us, that's a you're pulling the calculator out on your phone. You're driving into a ditch because you're trying to do math. You're just like zoned out and being like okay, And then I carried the where do you carry the one?
Speaker 2: Now do you carry ones? Dude? Math is hard? It is really difficult, and it's getting harder.
Speaker 3: Was that your hardest?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is that your hardest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mind to buy such a large margin.
Speaker 4: I feel like I was very competent, okay, in every other every other.
Speaker 2: Part, word of the day, competent word of.
Speaker 3: The day's competent.
Speaker 4: Uh, and then math would come and fully derail me, and then it and then you're so dumb at it that I felt like.
Speaker 2: I was retarded.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna come, you know what I mean, Like I had a disability, Like I surely felt that way when it came to math.
Speaker 1: But it was the specifically you thought it was a retardation math.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So you thought it was a really specific specific red of math. Okay, Yeah, that that adds up a points.
Speaker 1: Look, I know, I know we're not really encouraged to say the R word, but is retardating? It's back because retardation.
Speaker 2: Good to go, it's science.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's not I feel you're not calling it. I understand it's if it's a derogatory term, if you're calling someone that as a put down, sure, but if you're saying it about yourself and how bad you were at math in the seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, and eleventh grade and also the twelfth grade and also when you went to community college and had to take math ants, and still when you got certified in scuba diving, there's very basic math that you.
Speaker 2: Have to do. And I remember that was britty, so hard, dude, it was so hard. It was so hard. It's not easy. Yeah, it never gets easier. Did you get certified, Blake? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, because you didn't because you had that fake injury when we did the Shark Week.
Speaker 2: It wasn't fake. But did you not? I broke my hand.
Speaker 1: You didn't even do it?
Speaker 3: No, he didn't do it.
Speaker 2: No, I my hand was broken during I broke it during COVID. Do you remember COVID? I was so mad at Fauci for making us jab. Do you guys know how he broke it? No?
Speaker 1: He was grabbing all those vaccines. He broke his hand, grabbing too many vaccines is what I heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, snatching them off the shelves.
Speaker 4: I heard.
Speaker 2: I got to give them to the people.
Speaker 3: Blake, what's going on with your face?
Speaker 2: You look mad tired? Did you drink last night? What happened? What do you think I looked mad tired? Yeah? Yeah, Well, truth be told. This is the the earliest podcast we've ever done. It's nine am. That's what the fucking hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's at am. You've gotta sip on some call. I'm on the West Coast.
Speaker 2: So it is noon for me. So this is it's so early. I went to Starbucks. I have moved to Starbucks in a month. I don't go to Starbucks anymore. What I was, I was, no, it's been a long time. I don't even understand how that makes sense. It's so early. You went somewhere, you.
Speaker 3: Went, just just make coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I couldn't make coffee. It was too early to the math. The math was crazy, like the scoops. I didn't. I was like, I can't do it. I can't even deal with the scoops.
Speaker 3: So you don't have a coffee machine at your house?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. I make pots of coffee. That's why I haven't been to Starbucks in a long time. This is the first time i've been.
Speaker 4: Dude, you're still on potsie. You got to upgrade your whole lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Wait, why what do you do? You're a curic boy?
Speaker 3: No, I got a motherfucking Juris son.
Speaker 2: Oh what the hell? What the hell?
Speaker 4: Let me hey, let me coach you up a little bit boy, tell me what that means?
Speaker 2: What is that? What the hell?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Coach you up, A little bit boy. Sounds like what like like a iron Man computer? What is it? Juris Dura?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Adam, it sounds like an.
Speaker 2: Iron iron Man computer. Yeah, well said like that rolled off the top. I think it was Jarvis. Go ahead and go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're actually right. Uh and I and that's my first take back. That's my first nine am. It's nine am.
Speaker 3: Is this fucking awesome machine?
Speaker 2: I admitted.
Speaker 4: They are expensive. So you know, you got to really want to drink coffee, and I do, I do.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's that works. I think you have to really want to drink coffee and be able to afford.
Speaker 4: And well, I got, I got a little like during COVID, I got, I got a little bitchy about my coffee because I was drinking. Oh yeah, because you're home, so you want to like savor, so just to drink like a shitty coffee. Like if you're working, you can pound a shitty coffee because you just started drinking it for the energy, sure, but when you're home, you want to.
Speaker 3: Savor the aromas, the.
Speaker 2: Hazel, the notes.
Speaker 4: My boy is about the notes. Yeah, okay, this thing you can make anything. Do you push a little button? Mother lattes, spurts out, just writeup?
Speaker 1: Is that how you like it?
Speaker 2: The best part a waken up is lot in your cup, in your in your mouth, spurt me, spurt me.
Speaker 1: So and so, Blake and Blake? What is so?
Speaker 2: Adams is super nice? Jarvis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever you want, iron Man? What is your setup?
Speaker 2: It's just a It's just a good old fashioned pot pot of coffee. Like mister Coffee. Well I like that. Hey, and I call him mister bitch. It's mister Coffee. Absolutely is it? That's a name?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it? I think right? I think it. I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 3: So you don't like do you enjoy coffee? Or it's mostly just a fuel source for you? Which I also understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could care less. Coffee always tastes like ass. It's the same as like beer. Everything tastes bad. I just come in insane.
Speaker 3: But you think beer tastes bad.
Speaker 4: I think beer tastes pretty fucking delicious until you get to where the IPAs. Yeah, I'm off, I'm so far. I pretended to like it for like an afternoon. Yeah remember when we, oh know, you guys weren't. I was on tour and we like late night. They're like, we own a brewery, come to back to our brewery. And we just were throwing.
Speaker 3: Axes with these guys and they were they were very nice.
Speaker 2: It's always the brewery and acts throwing as.
Speaker 4: It was just me Adam Ray Walsh and then three other guys. So like six guys in a brewery throwing access, drinking their I pas, and I had to like choke down twelve of these foul I p as.
Speaker 3: Very nice guys. Couldn't have been nicer.
Speaker 1: It couldn't have been fewer, had to be twelve.
Speaker 2: It couldn't have been four, dude, it could not have been four. Twelve. Number ten start and taste pretty good. Let me get those next two, and I think I'm on board. Yeah, after about four they start to taste a little bit. That's probably an exaggeration.
Speaker 3: I bet I choked on eight realistically.
Speaker 2: Eight. Yeah, you choked him down. You did well, though, choke.
Speaker 1: Him well, my man, if he's not drinking spurts of coffee, he's choking down beers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was just too much. You gotta choke him down.
Speaker 1: It's too much for you, Adam?
Speaker 3: Is that the Is that the end of the Yeah, it's just I mean, they're they're gross.
Speaker 2: You're not a fan of craft beer?
Speaker 3: Gross, but a light beer. I do enjoy the taste of.
Speaker 2: I too, I do crave I do crave beer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we know, we know about how your face looks. What happened last night? Like, what happened last night?
Speaker 2: Anything? Get into anything? Last night? I went to a concert, for sure. Yeah, okay, yeah there, Adam knows this man's face. Yeah, dude, I know. I thought I looked good? What is it? No? You are?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: I probably look worse. You're a handsome man.
Speaker 2: When you do that with your face not helping.
Speaker 1: This come away, you just look like the dude who made every even drink kool aid and killed themselves.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, jonestown, right, isn't it Jones? Was he the Hillbob comment?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that's a different that's a different call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the space dude isn't jonestown?
Speaker 2: How did we never get roped in in a cult?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: That would have been sick?
Speaker 1: We started our own mailoader comedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, t I podcast is a cult. Yeah they are.
Speaker 1: What was the concert Blazer?
Speaker 2: I saw JD and DOMI. They're like a They're a jazz duo. It was fucking cool. It was really good. Nice.
Speaker 3: I like that And let me get you went with the TiVo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah I did. That's true. That's right, true, that is right.
Speaker 1: Because you're not going to say jazz on your own?
Speaker 2: Are they the ones that that the guy?
Speaker 4: They dress like mad funky and then it's like a guy and a girl and a girl has like pigtails and blonde.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at you, dude. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: I look at your instagram.
Speaker 4: I'm not afraid to look at instagrams. And also that's how I keep up with my friends. I look at their instagrams.
Speaker 2: Adam's fearless, and.
Speaker 3: I kind of figure out who they were hanging out with.
Speaker 2: You're such a dad, dude, And then I go, those are those are now my friends? Now?
Speaker 4: I kind of like them. Do I have I ever listened to one second of their music?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I like them now because Blake likes them, you know, and he's my cool.
Speaker 3: Friend, and I like checking in.
Speaker 2: It was fun It was a good time.
Speaker 1: It is cool to have Blake as a reference and then you can just go, I know those people are yeah, because because he knows who they are.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I feel like if I wouldn't know anyone.
Speaker 1: What did they call it again?
Speaker 2: What's the name of the band?
Speaker 3: J and JD in Vance.
Speaker 1: J Vance?
Speaker 2: I think they're JD Advance Right, I love you guys, dude, get ready? What was their name?
Speaker 4: J D?
Speaker 2: DOMI and j D. Yeah. Okay, so you.
Speaker 4: Don't lead with the j D because then everyone would think Domi's name is Vance.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, So you it's it's and JD. Correct? Is that away? Spit it out?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you weren't just watching the debate?
Speaker 2: I was was watching the debate again. It miss j D and and Tim mister Walls, Baby, I love the walls. Let the walls fell down.
Speaker 1: Tim Walls shocked his shocked face. He looks like somebody's like weird cat. Whenever we heard something from j D Advancy to just go, it was like a like a Gillian Bell comedy face.
Speaker 3: You didn't get to watch the vice president.
Speaker 2: It was hella boring.
Speaker 1: No, it was good. It was watching younger people debate as opposed to watching two decrepit old people debate was like crazy, how much like faster information is flowing? How more like succinct?
Speaker 3: People were well, sure, but Kamala is ante decrepit old person.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm comparing it to when Trump and Biden debated.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, that was that was an all timer. That was all timer. I feel yeah, that was a debate to toe to toe.
Speaker 2: That one was fun fucking disaster.
Speaker 4: Mike like, I can't because Trump is so funny. He's such a funny debate Like he's such a lunatic.
Speaker 2: Change the game. He made debates much watch television like this last one.
Speaker 3: Was back to It's it's fucking w w E. Yeah, it's like it's wild.
Speaker 2: Going back and watching this debate was so boring because nobody is acting like reckless. It's just like, why am I tuning into politics? This ship is whack. It's not fun at all. They're actually talking about stuff we're supposed to care about. What the hell? Yeah? It was like I'm learning, Yeah, I'm learning. Turn it off. I don't like that. Turn it This feels like, man, this feels like math. I'm back in math. One hundred. Fuck, dude, I got held back so much in math. It was bad. Did you you got held back? Did you?
Speaker 1: Really? Don't say it if you didn't, because I did.
Speaker 2: I did. I was in math one hundred in high school, so you guys, which one is called math one hundred? That shit was for like basic. You kept it one hundred a little too long. I kept but little to keep it away to one hundred. Dude, I was in there with fucking freshmen.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's crazy, because I thought I might be the dumbest in math, but I was never held back, or maybe my school was just like all right, what's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I've talked about this before, probably from seventh to eighth grade. Seventh grade, I like crushed math, and they were like, you can skip a grade or like a level and go up.
Speaker 2: It's never good. Wow, never skip a kid in a grade. It's not a good idea. Just like, let them do the grades.
Speaker 1: Thank you. No child skipped forward if they're very smart.
Speaker 2: Fuel. But you also have to know your kid, like you know, like, hey, I know your kid.
Speaker 3: What you have to know, like my.
Speaker 4: Kid is just really good at like I was really good at geometry for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go on geometry, I just crushed and it just made perfect sense and I got it straight.
Speaker 2: A's you just knew shapes. That's easy at angles? Okay, trapezoid trap you know that? RB.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's because I played a lot of pool.
Speaker 2: As a cook, and so I just how old were you when you were playing pool? Oh?
Speaker 4: My dad would just chain smoke cigarettes in the basement and play pool with my uncle's and I was always down there making them drinks and playing pool with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, so you were like beautiful. You were like beautiful minding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, child making.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, dude, because you would work the angles and it just made sense, like how pool makes sense where you you know, and so you would work working. It all just kind of clicked, right, Adam, what ball should I go for algebra or any of that?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was it was an absolute no go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I got hemmed up. I did algebra and got a D and a D eighth grade. They made me retake it.
Speaker 2: Huh, you got hemmed up.
Speaker 1: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Algebra.
Speaker 1: So then I had to retake it freshman year, and you know, when you get to freshman year, you're like, wild'n out. You're not paying attention to shit that first semester because you're just like whoa like new people, parties, whatever, gotta f just gotta ad.
Speaker 2: Damn damn son. Where did you find that?
Speaker 1: And then I had to retake retake first semester, second semester, and this class was okay. We were lighting ship on fire and just throwing it out the window for fun. And then at one point my parents were like, how's math?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: You do know that if you don't get an A, you're grounded all summer And I was.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, oh all summer long.
Speaker 2: And then did you get an A?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, I got an A And then I had you go and then I had summer school. I had to take semester two in summer school, and dude.
Speaker 4: Wild brutal math during the summer. That is absolutely brutal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrible. The class was awesome.
Speaker 3: So for you, I feel like it's applying.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were.
Speaker 4: I think that's that's Dursey's thing. It's just about applying yourself. And I think you could have been good at math and you chose not to.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you were hammed up, thought, hemmed up, much like reading a clock to be clear, algebra hemmed me up, he got up, hemmed you up.
Speaker 4: I feel blake and I are just there's nothing, there's no, there's no way because I really really applied myself.
Speaker 3: I'm a dumbass, like I.
Speaker 4: Did not like getting back grades. I would stay after number. I just told that what number was that three?
Speaker 2: Three? Dude.
Speaker 4: I would fight with the teachers because you're not giving me a nunch like enough attention. They would like, go off and help someone else, and I'm like, I'm so dumb.
Speaker 2: I need more help. Stay here, stay by my desk. I need you. Yeah, I need more help. You need to help me.
Speaker 1: It's also, we've been on the record saying that you were kind of trying to fuck teachers, and so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so dumb.
Speaker 4: Just the one teacher, just the one teacher, and I wasn't trying to fuck her and.
Speaker 1: This was not her.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't trying.
Speaker 3: I wasn't trying to Well. Also, I had never fucked anyone.
Speaker 2: I do like Adamy, like, is the answer is sixty nine? She's like, no, the answer isn't it's sixty nine. No, it's no, seven, it's seven?
Speaker 1: Could it be?
Speaker 2: Could be?
Speaker 1: Is there a way to uh get this quadratic equation?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't mind foiling your equation? You know, I'm really good at its, right.
Speaker 3: Wait till I get to geometry. I'm really good at it.
Speaker 2: What's the sex pillow?
Speaker 1: Adam brings in one of those limit liberator, the one.
Speaker 2: That's like liberator. Yeah, dumb.
Speaker 1: Adam brings in a liberator and he's like, just thought I would donate this to the class.
Speaker 2: And if you're listening right now, we got to take a quick break for load explosion. Yeah, guys, by the way, thanks for making me read that ad solo. It's really hot right now people are loving my load. What what is it called?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Wait, you read the ad? I didn't know. I didn't know they made me read solo ads. In the one day I did it. It was like pages and pages of that the load thing. We we said we would do. What Anna, what is the load? I don't know what you're talking? Is it hotload dot Com? Well? No, like it's just me going, hey, it's Blake Anderson. And if you need big big loads, load explosion.
Speaker 4: Boost it's called load boost, which, by the way, if it was ever So, these are the commercials that we approve, and we just you know, they list them off and we're like, yeah, sure whatever, yeah all right, And uh, this one really caught our attention. It's called load boost and basically it helps you boost your load. And I'm so glad that that one came through and we and you recorded that. I tell us that I wasn't put on wax for that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's just me. I hit it so low because.
Speaker 3: What a funny, funny, funny item.
Speaker 1: So you do you think anybody else is sponsored by them or is it just us? Do you think the office had like a small celebration that afternoon.
Speaker 2: They were like, we got one SmartLess is definitely hitting up load boost. Oh yeah, day, I feel.
Speaker 4: Like SmartLess is hitting up a comtown actually passed on load boost.
Speaker 2: Right, They're good, they're good.
Speaker 4: But SmartLess and two Bears one Cave is also I think really involveed load boost.
Speaker 2: Evidently we're supposed to be getting some product. I really can't wait to hop into that. That's gonna be that's gonna be nice.
Speaker 3: I think I need some help. My loads are very very pathetic lacked.
Speaker 4: But also I've never heard of like in real life and porno it's a different story. But in real life, I've never had a girl be like I need more. There needs to be.
Speaker 2: More right right right right? Hose me down?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I need to be hosed.
Speaker 1: That is weird. I've never heard anyone say hose me down. That's so weird.
Speaker 3: It really it's not weird.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: I think in real life most people don't say hose me down. And that's really I wish and I feel load.
Speaker 2: Boost is going to change that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So here's here's the copy. Maybe I do my version of the commercial right now? Have you ever wanted to give a bit more explosion from your grand finale? I like that they put like your grand finale. They don't just say from your jiz blast right.
Speaker 1: They class it up a bit from your dicks.
Speaker 3: Are you a firecracker when you could be a dynamite? Introducing load booze formulated by medical doctors?
Speaker 2: I mean, why would you what other kind of yeah, overcompensating.
Speaker 3: Well, there are a lot of other kind of doctors, blake, But.
Speaker 2: Which doctor no is not a doctor? Which doctor I found there.
Speaker 4: Could be a doctor of psychology. You could be a doctor of many things, a doctor of education.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a COUM doctor, so love doctor.
Speaker 3: So the com doctors at VB health Load Boost isn't just a supplement?
Speaker 1: Is that a band? The coum doctor, come doctor, sure, load.
Speaker 4: We're a blend of pagium zinc. And then they kind of talk about actually what's happening, which isn't as fun.
Speaker 1: I wish it was more just Adam is skipping pronouncing words here.
Speaker 2: He said Pangaea, but he said Pangea like Earth was one continent.
Speaker 3: Again, how did you say this blake with a blend of.
Speaker 2: Tune in man? You can you can hear me say it every day of the week. If you're listening to this is important. Subscribe today. I said it once. I'm never saying it again. It's very hard word to say. I'm not sure what it is. What is it?
Speaker 4: I think it's pie gumm yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: Well, oh yeah, that rolls off the dirish.
Speaker 2: Hey dude, this is an algebra. Hey this is English? Hey dude, Uh, what even is it? Is? That the thing that really makes the com I guess?
Speaker 4: So they found the So essentially they found the secret sauce that makes doctor You're you're just getting extra.
Speaker 1: Please please don't call it secret sauce.
Speaker 2: The secret sauce to all beach. It's definitely not gonna be a secret after you. If you bought some load boost, yeah, man, they bought one commercial. We did a whole episode. We're gonna do two episodes about it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm excited for our fans to not only realize how bad they all are at.
Speaker 4: Math, but they're also gonna purchase load boost and and help them out.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to take this journey with you, guys. I think you got to take it for like a month or two before you see results.
Speaker 3: Donkey, is that right?
Speaker 1: Which which I kind of love that commitment to being like you can't just take it for like a day, you have to oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we're just checking in with each other and be like, all right, have you.
Speaker 2: Taken your load boost? Yeah? How's your load doing? Yeah? That would be cool if you could pop it before you really knew you need to, like, you know, really host somebody down right when you when you know this person seems like they want to get hosed down, babe, Just so you know, I popped the boost, popped the pill last night. I'm hosed down to night, sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: To bed getting hose. Yeah, you're gonna go to bed, You're gonna wake You're gonna wake up a little bit hose down. Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like our wives wouldn't really be that pumped on the load boost, but or maybe they would.
Speaker 2: I think they should do the ad ad read for sure. That would be really cool. That that's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'll go over with the amount of load that's been boosted. Will that helped Chloe get pregnant for a second time? Since there's more? Is there more swimmers?
Speaker 1: I guarantee it. That's why the medical doctors got involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is actually this is for pro creating sense, this is a this is a pill for procreation. That's pretty cool, dude, that's that.
Speaker 3: P can you that actually isn't gross and weird? If you if you kind of say it.
Speaker 2: Like that, my son is is packed with pangaea. I really blew my extra hard into my wife and we got pregnant. Nice and she's, yeah, it's great, that's beautiful. Well said, this is really beautiful. But in order for.
Speaker 4: Us to do it for like months and actually see the results, we would then have to do like a pre and you'd have to measure it. You'd have to like measure it like on a little scale or something. You'd have to on a scale or a big scale, medium sized scale. Mine could be a very little scale. My my dribblets. I would just dribble onto a scale and then you see the dime size extract there maybe about to dribble it. I would dribble onto the scale and then you weigh that. Is that how we're doing it? And then after maybe a month or two of the boosts, the load boost, then like I'm looking at a quarter and and that's a big upgrade or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I bet if we really want to take the load boost challenge, I think.
Speaker 1: I think, honey, where's the where's the kitchen scale?
Speaker 2: I had to I don't know, I don't know. It's not in the bathroom stairs. I had to mince up some garden that can measure it out. Where where's the where's the scale? Sweetheart? It's not it's not in the bathroo up stairs? Why why is the scale on the.
Speaker 1: Why the dishwasher?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why is the scale under the bed withes and lotions. That is weird, strange. Huh boy, boy, you blame your kids and had immediately blame kids. You blame you.
Speaker 4: You blame your kids and you have to have the talk with them when they're way too young because you are ashamed that you're laying your jiz.
Speaker 1: Is that what we're saying, boys, is this boy is not a toy?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, your or your wife is going like, uh, you have to talk with them, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Uh huh absolutely. Meanwhile they're seven. Uh, I found a bunch of gis on this HI. So sometimes when you're alone, she comes in, we're just playing video games.
Speaker 1: Did you talk?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fuck it, Yeah we talked. Yeah we talk.
Speaker 4: Did your guys have I mean, I think we've covered this, but your dad did your dads have like a talk with you?
Speaker 2: Never? No? Absolutely not really.
Speaker 1: I think my mom was like my mom dad, She was like, just you do you do not get someone pregnant? And I go, yeah, don't worry about that. You don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 3: And that was that before you have had sex? Was that having sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think it was like like I think you No, I think it was like a seventh grade you said, yeah, do not.
Speaker 2: Get a girl pregnantor said yeah, yeah, it was kind of that.
Speaker 1: It was like, you know, you just don't want to have that conversation with the moment. Yeah. No, I think it was like late high school.
Speaker 4: Well my mom did it way too way too young. I think my mom did it in like seventh grade or something. And I'm like, mom, I'm still crippled, Like I'm not like, I'm still like my legs are in castes.
Speaker 2: Was she telling what she instructing positions?
Speaker 3: She was like, don't do it like this and then showing me what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Hey, do not do not put her legs over her head. That is crazy. That's that's a quick way to get her a break.
Speaker 4: But then my dad, I remember after my mom found like some condoms.
Speaker 2: My dad.
Speaker 4: My dad was like I hear my mom say, hey, you have to talk to him. And we go in the basement and he's like.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, come down here. You know what you know what sex is, right?
Speaker 4: And I go, uh yeah, and he goes, all right, let's just sit here for a minute. And we sat there in silence for like a minute, and then I.
Speaker 3: Go Okay, can I go upstairs And he's like, yeah, it out of here.
Speaker 1: You've been educated that it's important.
Speaker 4: I go upstairs and my mom is like, didn't dad talk to you? Like yeah, yeah we talked and that was that cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah does you go pretty pretty cool? Huh? Pretty cool stuff you? Yeah, pretty neat right, Only if you're in love. Only if you're in love, that was the big thing.
Speaker 4: Only if you're in love, if you because you do it to get married to then have kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember that was stressed, but you know we've done it.
Speaker 1: We did it with our kids like super young before it's even like a like when it's just like a mechanical this is how babies are made type thing. So they just they go into it. They go into it knowing it before they're super charged little horny teenager.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So then they you kind of gave them all the info they need to succeed.
Speaker 2: They got mean, so these kids are gonna be.
Speaker 1: They just they just know what it is. It's we try to do it where the way where it wasn't like a mystery sex and it's like yeah right, it's just like yeah, this is how babies are made. This is what happened. I mean, I think I described it the right way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably a good way to do it, because I remember the first time I saw a porno.
Speaker 2: I remember very vivid. I was shocked. I was shocked, and that will still happen. That'll still happen. Yeah, when you see penetration for the first time, your mind is just completely scrambled. Oh yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was a lot, and it's gonna happen so much earlier for our kids, and it might.
Speaker 2: Have happened already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, because it's so easy to see it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the internet is uh is around us.
Speaker 3: We used to have to hide our like someone had a penthouse and we hid it under a tree, like a log in the woods.
Speaker 2: It's not an exaggeration, you know. If you go past the Walmart, Dude, we had that.
Speaker 6: We had it in a a zip loc bag and it's got to be weather pro someone for someone forgot to close it after looking at it.
Speaker 1: And that's that's so bush league.
Speaker 4: It was just fucking bullshit, dude, And then it was ruined, and it was for all the neighborhood kids, you know.
Speaker 1: But I can imagine still used it right, Yeah, we were smear not using using, but you know like looking look.
Speaker 4: That was pre jerking off. That was like you just knew that you like to look at it. You weren't masturbating. It was like, uh, let's go. It was like it was the same feeling as like I like to throw rocks at things.
Speaker 3: At signs, holes at.
Speaker 1: Trees, brought to you by load boots, animal's.
Speaker 2: It was just something that I knew that I liked to do.
Speaker 1: Destruction and nakedness, it's baked in. I do remember a kid l This kid would sell like scraps of a porno baked like a magazine scraps. And I remember he gave me like the ad for robocock.
Speaker 2: Okay, funny and it was just.
Speaker 1: Like a robot dude with a hard on getting your head from some chick. And I was like, this is unreal. Yes, by the way, this has to be like nineteen eighty nine, because if robot, if RoboCop came out, I think eighty eight or eighty seven, Like, so eighty nine, you were eight year old me has robocock in my pocket walking around?
Speaker 2: What the he?
Speaker 1: Okay? If I was better at math, I would assume that's an age joke. But because I've got math retardation, which is okay to.
Speaker 2: Say, fucking epic slam dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what's going on, fine, but just like a scrappy, like you know when you have a piece of paper in your boarding class and you just you keep crumpling it to see how soft I can get nobody.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, doing shit like that. You don't remember doing that exactly.
Speaker 2: Ms with pictures of your soft paper spots by load boost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would just tear out a piece of paper, crumple it, and then open it and keep re crumpling it until.
Speaker 2: Like a tissue paper.
Speaker 1: He might be a rich That's how I got that grip strength, bro. But that's what it looked like, just tattered like an old sea scroll.
Speaker 2: Like fucking yeah, I know exactly.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what you're saying because I had a friend that did the exact same thing, the exact same thing. He wouldn't sell the full magazine, which would have been great. He would sell pages of the magazine.
Speaker 2: Martin. It's really smart.
Speaker 4: So you would you would like, for I don't know a dollar or something, he'd give you like two or three pages, so you're like whole page, always going back. Yeah, you're getting pages.
Speaker 2: How many pages did he? Wow, he had several magazines or was he pulling from this.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he had a few magazines and he was going to get I mean he's a smart businessman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know this is eighth grade, so unbelievable. Well, and he was fun. He was probably funneling it through his dad. His dad's like, take this to school. Oh you think it was like it went all the way up to chat. His dad was like, here's how you make some money. Yeah, he's like, I got you. This is what you do.
Speaker 1: This happened right after they had their talk. He's like, it's called sex. Here's a magazine.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, Actually we could probably you could make some money doing this.
Speaker 1: Let me exact, Oh out some pages here, let's see what we got.
Speaker 2: You know what, I bet?
Speaker 3: I bet if you are let's say you're a family in your heart up for cash.
Speaker 2: Sure you know it's your let's say it.
Speaker 4: I mean it's paycheck to Paycheckly, it's not looking good that you're gonna your house is going to be foreclosed upon, your your single wide trailer they're going to tow it off and you you'll have no place to right then, I feel that's a good business plan because how much is a penthouse or a playboard?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean back then it probably was like five six.
Speaker 2: Bucks nine Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know your grandma and then you go and then now you're selling.
Speaker 2: A page for dollar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you're you're really making some cat.
Speaker 2: How many pages is a penthouse? Forty eight? Good at math?
Speaker 4: I remember being the first playboy I found was in my attic and we're all going to take turns, so go ahead. Yeah, it was in my attic and it stopped. I was just like digging through stuff, and it was the people that lived there before had left some boxes and this is the story that I was told. But they were like playboys from like the sixties, so that may make sense.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: It stopped my fucking my heart stopped, dude.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's and I remember being mad at there not being enough pages of breast.
Speaker 2: There was a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean they say that people like the articles, there's a lot of them. Yeah, right, they really leaned into the article.
Speaker 2: They might actually like the articles, They might actually them a break.
Speaker 1: Man it's goddamn article.
Speaker 2: Maybe we do like the article.
Speaker 1: I just remember liking the cartoons. The cartoons were like horny naked chicks and you're like, whoa.
Speaker 4: Yeah that shit got there could always be some dude with That's when you got into cartooning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically, yeah, yeah, yeah, and I haven't stopped ever since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been drawing ever since. Bro, still dudling, still dudeling, Thank you, load boost.
Speaker 4: Did you ever go through like a weird like horny little boy face where you would draw like naked people?
Speaker 2: No? Can we could that sound bite? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a good it's a good, long one, Blake. Do you remember your first Playboy because I remember mine?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, I remember it was it was behind the dumpster in elementary school.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like specifically who was in it?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you're saying like who was on the cover.
Speaker 1: No, I think i'd seen ones before this, but the first one I remember was somebody had Robin Gibbons. What the hell is Howard Stern? No, actress Robin Gibbons who is married.
Speaker 3: To Mike Mike Tyson's.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, yes, Robin GiB dude, you even you even have it? In a wrap. Dude, Hey man, well life comes full circle?
Speaker 4: Lamal spells, well, has it has?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, yes, yes, yes yes.
Speaker 3: Our wizard friends have wrapped about that, Robin.
Speaker 1: Life comes full circle and that you meet people have the same way.
Speaker 2: So what is the very the lyric there hitting the skins like Robin Givin.
Speaker 4: Robby Givens about to begin to flex on this, Mike here, I'm rocking.
Speaker 2: The lyric is a little.
Speaker 1: It's a little, it's a I don't even know if Lamal should have ever wrapped this because he says, I'm holding this track down like Mike Tyson hitting the skins Robin Gibbons.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh it's problematic because he was she she said that he ripped her. Oh yeah, so I don't even know why.
Speaker 4: So Lamol is kind of our edgy wrapper and I never really pegged him as the edgiest one.
Speaker 2: Of the crew. You're pegging.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm always looking to peg my wizard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not not like a not a good, not a great lyric.
Speaker 2: So this is nineteen ninety four Robin Givens.
Speaker 1: There, that's the first one I remember knowing.
Speaker 2: I actually remember this photo. Can I drop this in the chat? This one where she's kind of like she's kind of jacked. She is, she's really buff.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, drop it in the chat.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I do remember very strong and you like that?
Speaker 2: Oh god, how the hell do I? Is it coming through?
Speaker 1: It needs a load boost?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I did it like four times. It's not And there we go. That's a lot, that's a long. That's that's a pretty full photo. Oh no, wonder I remember that. I remember that she's like in the ocean, she's kind of like.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's kind of like damn son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that's a real Oh.
Speaker 3: I mean she's not that.
Speaker 4: I thought you were saying that she's like looking like one of those banging ass CrossFit chicks.
Speaker 3: She's just an N shaped woman.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that didn't exist.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: She's flawless. She's flawless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those muscles were incapable. We didn't have the proper creatine. Yeah, those muscles to be filled.
Speaker 2: We didn't have load boost dot com. Yeah, holy ship.
Speaker 4: No one was being boosted hose. Yeah, Robbin Givins, she's dope. Yeah, she's she's great.
Speaker 1: As I just look at the clock to kind of see where we are in this episode. I'm like almost done.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 1: Oh boys, nothing else, little math.
Speaker 2: Little mad, a little mad, little man man.
Speaker 1: Huh hey, great to see you guys.
Speaker 4: Dude, I told you, guys the story about how I got my math teacher demoted, right, yeahah, And.
Speaker 1: She said fuck you, Adam Devine in the hallway.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right. Because I was so bad at math and she was. She was a horrible teacher. She didn't deserve to be teaching.
Speaker 2: You got her.
Speaker 1: I wish she gave you like an equation. She was like, do you know what this plus this equals?
Speaker 2: I don't say no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't, And I wish you could help me, because it's your job to teach.
Speaker 2: Okay, job to teach.
Speaker 3: Uh Blake, do you remember the first it was behind a dumpster?
Speaker 2: Well, the first I like playboy and then like hardcore like Penthouse is way different. I'm trying to think of the Playboy. I think what I saw my dad's like on the coffee table. We might have talked about that. He like had a little bachelor pad and they just kept playboys on the coffee table. Run they caught they caught me looking, and I kind of like, by.
Speaker 1: The way, that was your dad's version of the talk. He was like, yeah, Blake's coming over. I could hide these, or I could I could escape.
Speaker 2: It's an ice cream, it's an ice free Yeah. I'm just like going to get cereal and there's just like playboys everywhere. He's like trying to get me to look at him. It's like, what the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just lays them on the ground like a recus. You get out of bed, there next to your little slipper.
Speaker 2: Slipper the hell in the bathroom, on the coffee table, in the kitchen. Yeah, there's just playboys strewn about. Is it strewn?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it has to be, we weren't there.
Speaker 3: My first time was at a uh a shitty gas station. Do you remember remember? I feel like gas.
Speaker 4: Stations now don't have the amount of magazines that they used to have.
Speaker 3: They used to just have the TV magazines right there.
Speaker 2: Corporate.
Speaker 1: Now they went corporate. They ditched their personality.
Speaker 2: Airports too, Do you remember like going to the airport and they'd just be like, who is behind? Who bought the porno magazines and went on the plane and fucking flipped through the horners looking back. Should you're right. I actually never thought of that. Why they still have them? They're still up there, are they? And they have the black Shield? Yeah, the black Shield.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no, they don't not now, not now. Hudson News ain't got that.
Speaker 2: They don't have them.
Speaker 3: No no really, munch of News doesn't have them anymore.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: I feel like they had him maybe two years ago.
Speaker 2: I mean check, I'm going to Burbank Airport today. Okay, well please go, okay, yeah, please let us see if the black Shield is still standing strong? Is black Shield your favorite porno guy?
Speaker 3: Black Shield?
Speaker 2: Black Shield? Dude, it's a fucking yeah. Black Shield is the man, my favorite porn stars. Black Shield.
Speaker 1: He's just a good guy. He hoses him down.
Speaker 2: I do remember that though. It was kind of like a little stripe across all the middle of the magazine, so you couldn't see the good but something would kind of like leak out the bottom a little bit. You could get a little all you needed is but it.
Speaker 4: Was too it was too tall, blake when you were a kid to get up there. Did they put them on the bottom? Because when I remember being very young and I'd go to a shitty gas station.
Speaker 1: Because dad would strew them out.
Speaker 4: They would just have them right right there, right where you like it's like eye level for a kid. And I remember just grabbing one not even knowing it was a porno and like open up the page and just saw like and it was like a hardcore I just saw like like full pen And I think.
Speaker 1: That's how people got them back in the day. You would go to a gas station or like a corner store and just steal it and you just have to take off.
Speaker 2: I'm all about getting the That's what we did. That's what we did. You know it would be really strong is having a Penthouse drop who has the Penthouse subscription? Because that would be five or still? Wow? Do they still if they're still going? I bet if you could pull up like old ass Penthouse and like you have a whole collection of it. That's kind of a strong look, is it? Yeah? It is?
Speaker 4: And would that be a strong look to your two daughters or would they would?
Speaker 2: I think that's cool? How strong? How strong of a look do you think it? Actually? That's that's a strong look. Yeah, we're looking at the built with it. I feel like we can cut a few costs here and there? What's up with this Penthouse subscription? It's it's forty dollars a month. It's kind of a strong look for the family. My dad has the strongest. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Teachers are like, what's that?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Todd, find out how much a Penthouse subscription is a month, because I do believe it has to be way more than forty dollars.
Speaker 2: It has to be like some dumb number.
Speaker 1: Because they're like, now they're like making them to order. It's just they're not printing them anymore.
Speaker 2: For real. They're not a ton of them laying around. It's like Jeff.
Speaker 4: One, and so they're like okay, and then they're they're like, hey, Jeff wants another Penhouse. Hey go do some poses real quick. They quickly snap some photos and send it to a ship. We just got another subscription. It's the same.
Speaker 2: God fuck, it's the same. It's Jeff. It's Blake. It's Blake. He's the only guy keeping us alive. Strong look digital only.
Speaker 1: I want to say, somebody I knew like subscribed to Playboy like as a child, and they were just doing it like until their mom found out. Because it would come like wrapped in something.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be a black shield and they would just check the mail every day. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I feel like my mom would be real suspect if I was always at.
Speaker 2: The mail box just waiting for the mailman. Yeah, just like always like looking, yeah I got the mail, I got it it. I don't know, I want to say that though. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We used to uh go to the dumpster behind the gas station family, our family. Yeah, we'd go to the dumpster behind the gas station, and once a month when the new magazines would come in, they'd throw the old ship out.
Speaker 2: Do look at you, okay, dumpster diving, So we would.
Speaker 3: We would then get the magazines and then you.
Speaker 2: Know, the first of the month, hold up, waiter.
Speaker 3: And then I'm the motherfucker pied piper.
Speaker 2: In my neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I'd sell them.
Speaker 4: I would get all the u the those ring the ring pops, a little pimp baby.
Speaker 1: So so you were a pimp because you went in the dumpster get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pimps have to do a lot of dirty work that the outside world doesn't know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not all glory. It's not all looking like a pool haul pimp looking like a pool?
Speaker 3: What is that from looking like a pool Hall pimp.
Speaker 2: Your boy, Yeah, your roommate. I thought it was like a Cat Williams bit.
Speaker 1: It was your roommate. Dude, SEANOK, like, because that's authentic.
Speaker 2: That's not from a movie. That's a real dude saying.
Speaker 3: Yes when you said that that, it's just like I was.
Speaker 2: Like, how how do I know it?
Speaker 3: Looking like a pool hall pimp?
Speaker 4: Was the Uh so it's digital only penthouses six issues a year, which I.
Speaker 3: Mean, you're only doing digital and you're only releasing.
Speaker 4: Six and also take your time digital you have there's out there, there's so much.
Speaker 2: There's too much. We want local copies, we want physical.
Speaker 1: You want the hard copy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's the that's the strong look for the family.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, hard copies is a strong look. Hard copies of hardcore porn. How are you that's the strong look?
Speaker 1: How do you strewn any digital copies about You can't know how.
Speaker 2: You're gonna teach your kids about the birds in the Beans If you can't leave a physical copy of Penthouse on the kitchen counter, nothing can be strewed. You just can't.
Speaker 1: Oh, any takes packs about parenting or anything else today.
Speaker 4: Look, I said something earlier that I wanted to take back with Blake and the coffee?
Speaker 2: Was it coffee? Was it the band? Was it? It was around that era? Yeah? Maybe maybe?
Speaker 3: Was it winning told you a bitch or something at the gate?
Speaker 2: Oh, you've been really nice to me. Actually, you guys have been super forgiving.
Speaker 1: And Blake, are you drinking punk?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you drinking punk bunny coffee? I wish you have any I got it at the grocery store the other day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, dude.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. I really saw.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate that.
Speaker 4: And uh, we're gonna get you guys some punk bunny coffee if I can't wait for Oh, I'm going to get honders for supporting.
Speaker 2: What the hell for support the hell? I want some? I do not want to drink Starbucks anymore. This ship is disgusting.
Speaker 4: Hey, go to your local grocery store, pick up some punk bunny coffee.
Speaker 2: M hm, just rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 4: Send me a photo of the purchase, and then I'll give you some punk bunny coffee.
Speaker 1: Okay, I sent him a picture of the product. I had the receiving in my hands, so we knew that I got a newspaper with a date.
Speaker 4: It's doing really really well. We're actually in all of the seven elevens now And I was just at the seven eleven here gassing up, and uh, I don't know if seven penthouses are in seven elevens anymore.
Speaker 2: I did not see it, and I was looking.
Speaker 1: I was looking, Adam was and there.
Speaker 2: Going, well, they're digital only now.
Speaker 4: That if they just had a computer there they like if you like maybe didn't have your own computer and you could go and just like, yeah, you buy a penthouse there at the gas station and then you can go look at it at the gas station once a month, like you just.
Speaker 1: A porno store or like this is like internet cat pas in places. When Emma was traveling in Africa in college, she would just be like going to check her stead at the internet cafe because like, I don't think she had a laptop at that time, and it was just dudes looking at porno and she was like, I'm going to go that's as possible.
Speaker 3: Remember that Internet cafe on Sunset and Librea back in the day, yep, you remember that. That was one of the very first places I did stand.
Speaker 1: Up comedy in the cafe.
Speaker 2: In the cafe they did it open mic night.
Speaker 1: They're like, can you keep it down?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to watch porno, trying to watch porn, and now it's now it's like that Mexican chicken place. Do you know what I'm talking about? No, it's like a local La chain. I think there's a few of them, but I haven't playing it on the name. Hey tripped out memory Lane? Any take backs? Apologies? Epic slams?
Speaker 2: Huh sorry, No, I don't you got nothing. I was gonna take it. No.
Speaker 1: I want to just give a shout out to everyone who is in my repeat algebra class. Okay, wild wild times. I don't know where most of you are now.
Speaker 2: M yeah, but but I hope you. I hope.
Speaker 1: I hope everything adds up for you.
Speaker 2: Hope it all? U.
Speaker 1: I hope, uh.
Speaker 2: Hope, I hope. Uh. Okay, Well, shout out to min my math one hundred class. Shout out to DeMarcus Stevens, my guy. You fucking you rock dude.
Speaker 1: Oh and we didn't get to the glove Blake. What's happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I just put it back on. This was this were the gloves?
Speaker 1: Is it Halloween?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's get ready because my Halloween cousume is about to be sick load bust.
Speaker 3: Uh, what are you guys doing for Halloween?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to be in l A for Halloween. Hold on, I'm I'm going to be Jemstones is wrapping up. Save it, save it, save We'll save it for the next podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, if we can remember.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, this was another episode of this.
Speaker 2: This is important. No no, no, no, no, no, a very honey episode.
Speaker 1: We're bad.
Speaker 2: That's it's important.