Speaker 1: What intelligence do you have that Iran is building a nuclear weapon? Your intelligence community has said they have no evidence that they are at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, then my intelligence community is wrong. But with the intelligence community said.
Speaker 1: That, you're a director of National Intelligence, Tolzi Gabbert.
Speaker 2: She's wrong.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson.
Speaker 2: Good Saturday morning to you.
Speaker 1: Ben Ferguson with you, and these are some of the stories that you may have missed that we talked about this week on the forty seven Morning Update. First up, Donald Trump is coming out talking about how close to an ally israel Is and standing side by side with Bibi. You'll hear from bib as well and Donald Trump. Also Donald Trump making it clear what his intentions are with Iran and calling out the Supreme Leader as well.
Speaker 2: We're going to break all of that down for you.
Speaker 1: And finally, the former leadership of Iran's son telling the people in Iran it is time for you to rise up and topple the current regime. Is there real that Iran's leadership could collapse? Will explain that for you as well. It's the forty seven Morning Update and it starts right now.
Speaker 2: Story number one.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump speaking out very clearly that he is going to allow Israel to do what it needs to do to protect and defend itself. In fact, the Israeli ambassador the UN had this to say about the difference between what Israel is doing to Iran and what Iran is doing to the Israeli people.
Speaker 4: Are you confident though, that you're doing enough to make sure that Iran is isolated, especially with the rest of the Middle East, that Iran is here and they're here alone. Well, I speak with many friends from the Goldfveria. They will not say it publicly, but they are very happy to see what we are doing now. They feel safe when they see our aircraft flying over Tehran and targeting those the military basis. But what happened yesterday, we are targeting military basis, infrastructural buddistech missiles and nuclear reactors, and they are targeting our cities, our neighborhoods. Unfortunately, last night without a very difficult night, then people died because of those attacks. And also tonight is going to be a hot nighting as well.
Speaker 1: He is absolutely right that there is a huge difference between the two scenarios, and of course the media doing everything they can to be apologists for Tehran. One of the questions the president was asked on the way to the G seven summit was this, and it's very clear the media wants Donald Trump to tell Israel to stop doing what they're doing. Asked, have you asked Israel to pause their air strikes? If for a long Well, I don't want to say as well, I don't want to say that. After the question for the reporter, pretty clear, mister President, have you asked Israel to pause their airstrikes into Iran? The President not done there in his comments, also being asked about the Israel Iran conflict and how he would be involved almost same day, how did you look you lot?
Speaker 4: Well, we get along very well, and I will tell you that I think I have great respect for each other.
Speaker 2: Can give it?
Speaker 1: Then you give it a new dam?
Speaker 2: Well ahead, Well let's couple him.
Speaker 1: It's a president.
Speaker 3: Can you give it?
Speaker 1: Dets of what you're doing is dec to the estimation street between a On and Israel.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope there's going to be a deal. I think it's time for a deal, and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: But sometimes they have to fight it out.
Speaker 2: But we're going to see what happens. I think there's a good chance he'll.
Speaker 1: Be a deal. Now, we all know that President Trump is the master of the r of the deal, and there's a very good chance at some point he could step in and help calm things down. But there's also the important fact that the President clearly stands with Israel. And yes, the media was even dumb enough to ask him that question, and the President had a very simple response.
Speaker 2: It doesn't defends love you deal will be you have to set the support is real, and we do thank you very much. We do thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yet again the President making it clear he stands side by side with Israel, the people, and the leadership. Next story, number two, there is a real chance now that the United States of America may join Israel in the war against Iran. Now, let me explain why this could take place so you and also understand what war means in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Number one, there is no.
Speaker 1: Chance that Donald Trump is going to put troops on the ground. There will be no boots on the ground. That is not what this means. That's number one. Number two, This is not an invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan, which there have been many that have been lying about that over the last several hours, so I want to clear that up. In fact, I've talked to several of my good friends that work in the administration and they're saying that is not even a remote possibility. What Donald Trump is saying to Iran is simple, surrender.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Surrender and do the deal on your nuclear program or prepare for your nuclear program.
Speaker 2: To be annihilated. That is what he is saying.
Speaker 1: And he's not mincing words on this either, because as Donald Trump has said, look, we can take total control of Iranian airspace as Israel is done, and we also know where the Aotota is hiding.
Speaker 2: Now we're not going to kill him right now.
Speaker 1: But he's telling you, Ittola, like you want to die, fine, Like we can make that happen.
Speaker 2: We know where you are and we can kill you.
Speaker 1: We would rather not do that, but if you want to stand in power, then you better do the damn deal. And so what would this look like is I think a better way of putting it. If we did get involved, it would actually be very very simple. We would use the technology that I think we're the only country that has it to go after this nuclear site that is very deep underground in Iran. Israel does not have the technology to hit that deep. That's part of what you need to understand. So again I go back to the basic thing. Is this something that America needs?
Speaker 2: Do? Yes? I believe that it is. I've really do.
Speaker 1: I believe this isn't our best interest for us to make sure that there is an Iran that uh is not nuclear right. And Donald Trump's also been clear about this for quite some time and finked in fact, he's he has been so clear on this since the day came down the elevator ten years and one day ago or ten years and two days ago, where he said to the world that there's no circumstance where ran can get a nuclear weapon. There's no circumstance where Ran can get a nuclear weapon. That is significant. And the President is not bluffing on this, okay, Like the President has made it very clear that you can't trust them. Now, why can't you trust them? Because they're a murders regime, Like that's what they are, and they chant death to America and they chant death to Israel. So when that's what they do, and that is what they say. Then I think you just say, Okay, I actually believe you.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 1: When you tell me that you want to kill innocent men, women, children that are Americans and you and annihilate the Jews. And if you have a nuclear weapon, you will either do it or you'll give it to one of your terrorist proxy groups that you support, and they will do it. There's also a second part of what's happening right now that I think people need to understand as well, and that second part is this the President is also I think inspiring the people of Iran and especially specifically in Tehran, to understand that, hey, your government may not be as powerful as they actually have been able to make you believe. In fact, they're incredibly vulnerable. Look at the traffic jams and the people leaving Tehran as the President said, leave, evacuate. They weren't listening to the leadership in Iran like that. That's something they were not doing. They were listening to the American president of the United States of America, and they were leaving because the President said to evacuate Tehran. And when he did that, I think that also said a very clear message, like, Hey, your guys that claim that they're in charge of your country, that are holding you back and oppressing you, and in our brutal dictators of a murder's regime, like they may be a lot more vulnerable than you actually understand. Also, having air superiority is part three of this, the fact that Iran was able to be decimated when it comes to their air power virtually instantly by Israel, and now Israel can do whatever they want to do whenever they want to do it, however they want to do it.
Speaker 2: Over the skies of Israel, of Iran.
Speaker 1: It is also incredibly telling, like it is unbelievable now what we're looking at, and I mean this like it is just amazing to me that we have seen how quickly Iran has been just decimated and now you can do whatever you want to do. Now you put all this together in a perfect storm where we are now. And this is also I think a foreign policy issuer. We're sitting the presence of the message of the world, Like if I tell you, whether it's tariffs or a nuclear program, that this is the deal, and you don't believe me, how fast you find out Like this goes back to that FAFO mentality of this of this administration, like Watch and find out. You have the President returning to Washington after cutting the G seven Canada trip short. You have the President saying, everybody get together in the situation room. You have the president telling that clearly the vice president to go out and say, hey.
Speaker 2: We may enter this war.
Speaker 1: All of these different scenarios and just how quickly the President is moving I think is just on no one I think believe the President would move this quick. And I think he's shown people that like, hey, not only are we going to move this quick, but you guys better get the hell out of the way. Like when I tell you something, if it's sixty days, and that was a nice timeline that I gave you, right, it was, it really was. It was a nice timeline. And the sixty day timeline that I gave you, you should have paid attention and you should have listened. And if you would have listened, then you wouldn't be in the scenario. And so if you're the iatota right now, you may lose everything. I think that's also part of what the President is saying. You want to lose everything, You want to lose all your power and your life because we know where you are and I could kill you right now if I want to. The Israelis could kill you right now if they want to. There's no reason for you trying to run high because we're going to watch you. We know where you are, we know where you're going, and if you think for a moment that we can't kill you, then you're an idiot. This is all part of the presence piece, three strengths, showing you here's your deadline, and.
Speaker 2: I'm not screwing around now.
Speaker 1: This deadline of sixty days was I also think a very nice one.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 1: I think it was a very nice deadline. It was one that gave them not thirty days, but sixty days to do this. I think that's a positive. Like that was showing that he was really willing to come together and he was really willing to have a conversation. Unfortunately, Iran and their you know, murderous regime, for some reason, thought they were much more powerful they actually were. Well, all that's been shot to hell now, like it's all just been shot to hell, and so we're at a point now where there are three different scenarios.
Speaker 2: In my mind that could happen okay.
Speaker 1: Number one, we could have total regime change in Iran and that could happen and actually quickly if the people rise up. Number two, we could actually take out the leader if we need to, or Israel could take out the leader if he needs to, and that could be significant as well. Or three they come to the deal and they surrender and then everything just calms down very quickly. Those are three very real and very different scenarios.
Speaker 2: And here is story number three.
Speaker 1: The exiled Crown Prince is now saying the Islamic Republic is collapsing as we speak in Iran. The exiled Crown Prince of Iran and son of the last Persian Shah urged Iranians on Tuesday to prepare for the impeding fall of the Supreme Leader and the Islamic Republic as the country struggles to fight off attacks from Israel, saying this, the Islamic Republic has reached its end and is in the process of collapsing. The Supreme Leader is like a frightened rat. He has gone into hiding underground and has lost control of the situation. What has begun is irreversible, is bright, and together we will pass through this sharp turn.
Speaker 2: In history.
Speaker 1: Now, the military conflict between Iran and Israel stretched into its sixth day with little signs of slowing down as Israel is continuing to hammer Tehran's nuclear pursuits. Now, the former shaw of Iran sun and he knows a lot about when your time's up. They ruled Iran from nineteen twenty five to nineteen seventy nine. That's when it was overthrown in the Islamic Revolution. That is when the around hostage crisis also happened, when they took American hostages at our embassy. And he went on to social media in English and Farsi and directed the messages to his fellow countrymen and encouraged a full out uprising, saying this now is the time to rise, the time to reclaim Iran. Let us all come forward and bring about the end of this regime. He also advised that there is a plan to establish a democratic government in Iran within one hundred days of the collapse of the Islamic Republic. He also urged military, law enforcement, security forces, and state employees to join the effort to topple the government under the leadership that is currently there in Iran, saying this do not stand against the Iranian people for the sake of a regime whose fall has begun and is inevitable. Do not sacrifice yourselves for a decaying regime. By standing with the people, you can save your lives, play an historic role in the transformation of the Islamic Republic, and take part in building the future of Iran. Now you hear this, and is it real? There's a chance that all of it could come cut tumbling down around the leadership in Iran. Yes, Why because we know that the leader of Iran is in hiding. We also know that millions of people in Iran fled Tehran when Donald Trump said you need to leave. Now another example of just how fragile the current regime may be. And finally, a lot of the people that were afraid of the regime may realize they're not as powerful as they thought, especially knowing the air superiority was toppled in a matter of hours by Israel, and Israel can do basically whatever they want to do from the skies right now. So, yes, there's a lot of reasons to give diplomacy and other things like this a few more days before the present makes a decision, and that clearly is good for all Americans and also the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson. Please make sure you hit subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast right now and for more in depth news, also subscribe to the Ben Ferguson podcast and we will see you back here on Monday morning.