Speaker 1: Tomitting, we're here.
Speaker 2: Hope you guys had a good weekend morning studio money. We're gonna start this a little money game. We're gonna play who's the richest CelebrityNetWorth dot com. That's why I got all this information. Who's the richest David Amy lunchbox? Is it David Swimmer who played Ross on Friends? It's a David Beckham soccer being good looking? Is it David Letterman? Talk show hosts? Netflix host? Who is worth more? David Swimmer who made a ton of money on Friends? Obviously ross million dollars an episode there at the end, residuals like crazy David Beckham, International sports star David Letterman, who is making like thirty or forty million a year and then signed the new Netflix deal as well. Who is the richest Amy Letterman lunchbox? David Beckham. It's close, closer than I thought it was going to be. I can tell you it's not David Swimmer. He's worth according to those one hundred and twenty million dollars. They're both in the four hundred millions. The answer is David Beckham four fifty good job. Beckham's worth four un and fifty million Letterman's worth four hundred million.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: Next step, Who's the richest Luke, Luke Wilson, movie actor, Luke Combs.
Speaker 4: Song singer Luke Bryan song singer.
Speaker 2: Who's the richest Luke according to CelebrityNetWorth dot com.
Speaker 4: Luke Wilson the actor or Luke Combs or Luke Bryan.
Speaker 2: Trying to think which one Luke Wilson is blonde brown?
Speaker 4: Luke's got the nose. It's kind of cruz. Nope, I'm totally wrong. Did the other one that I said? Then?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, hold on what Luke is the one from old school?
Speaker 4: Luke is the opposite of the one I just said? Oh got it? Yeah, I guess. I also did not know who.
Speaker 5: Is who I was picturing backwards as Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Luke Wilson, dark haired one? Okay, Luke Wilson, Luke Combs, Luke Bryan. Who is worth more? Lunchbox? Luke Bryan, Amy, Luke Bryan, Luke Brian is worth one hundred and sixty million dollars.
Speaker 4: Luke Wilson said, that's.
Speaker 3: It, Amy, Amy, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: You say that's it, Amy.
Speaker 3: I thought he was more than that.
Speaker 5: It's all relative to the game. It's relative to.
Speaker 4: The game, and he's like peasant.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I thought he gets paid like with idol, And I mean I.
Speaker 4: Just thought, I know what ten million yere, Oh, that's it. I think that's what he makes idole.
Speaker 3: But that's it.
Speaker 4: You guys, you're out of your skulls right now.
Speaker 6: No, no, just the secondly, what you were saying, letter Maan, it's thirty million a year.
Speaker 4: Just because he hosted his own shot.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Luke Wilson fifty million, Luke Comb's twenty million, Luke Brian one hundred and sixty million.
Speaker 4: Luke Brian's a winner.
Speaker 6: Hold on, yeah, I'm not without sounding you're gonna sound it, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: Luke Comb's the only worth twenty million.
Speaker 2: This is also a site that I'm not sure how accurate it is. It kind of just makes blanket guesses, but you have to. I don't know, but according to this, I would imagine maybe a little more. But I don't think he's worth what Luke Brian is yet.
Speaker 4: Dang.
Speaker 2: He's probably also in that investment part of his life too, make a lot of money, but also putting a lot back in Okay, who is the richest George. Excuse me, let's do this one blind.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 4: I like this version of it. Can you name the richest George?
Speaker 2: Yeah, het me think about it for a second.
Speaker 4: Let me know when you're in.
Speaker 5: Now, I can only think of two Georgi's, and I know the.
Speaker 4: Right rich is George celebrity.
Speaker 7: George Amy Clooney George cloney worth two hundred and thirty nine million solid lunchbox Clooney cloney Worth two hundred and thirty nine million solid lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Oh, the other one could have been George Lopez, but I don't know if he's rich.
Speaker 4: That George Straight is worth three hundred million.
Speaker 5: He's my second guest.
Speaker 2: George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars five point one billion.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: He wasn't even on my radar.
Speaker 4: That's all I had.
Speaker 6: I only had George Lopez and George Clooney. Those are only two Georgia that I could think of.
Speaker 5: Okay, George Straight, Who's.
Speaker 2: The richest Kevin? Let's do one more blind. Who's the richest Kevin? You can think of celebrity Kevin's. You're not gonna guess this first guy. I don't think so I give you Kevin Bacon, who is not the Kevin I'm talking about. Kevin Bacon is worth forty five million dollars. I'll give you another Kevin. You're not gonna guess Kevin Jonas forty million. Can you name the Kevin it's the richest celebrity, Kevin lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Kevin Smith. He's a director of mal Rats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, creator director of Bunch Movies. He had Amy Kostner.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Kevin Costner.
Speaker 4: Two hundred fifty million dollars today. Good job.
Speaker 6: I couldn't think of another Kevin. How do I know this Kevin Smith?
Speaker 4: Cap I number? That's the last one here.
Speaker 3: I liked it blind. It's fun.
Speaker 4: Can you name the richest Ben celebrity? Ben b and Ben.
Speaker 2: Ben as in not on the list, personal friend does pretty well. Ben Rector. I don't know how much he's worth. I'm just making sure we're all on the same name here.
Speaker 4: Ben Ben, Ben Ben Ben uncle Ben's Rice. I tell you who it's not.
Speaker 2: Ben Roethlisberger, quarterback for the former for the Steelers.
Speaker 4: One hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: I met him.
Speaker 4: Who is the richest? Ben?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 4: It's I can't be right lunchbox Ben.
Speaker 2: Affleck, Ben af Flack worth one hundred and fifty million dollars Amy, ben Affleck, Ben Affleck, one hundred and fifty million dollars. The only other beIN is Ben Stein No Ben Stiller, and still are two hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Shoot.
Speaker 6: I mean I get one in my head and I can't think of anomer sudden death.
Speaker 4: Yeah, done and death.
Speaker 2: You can buzz in and take it at anytime. Who is the richest Tim Amy Amy Allen? Tim Allen worth one hundred million dollars. Not the richest lunchbox. You have to beat one hundred million, and there are two that can If you don't, she wins.
Speaker 4: Who's the richest Tim from.
Speaker 3: Some lunch bock?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, live like you're nine to a girl two hundred million. That's your winter. He knows his money.
Speaker 8: Hit you friends a game, mail and reading all the air.
Speaker 9: Pick something we call Bobby's mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello Bobby bones. My nine year old son had to get glasses over the summer. We just had an incident at the park where a kid called him googly eyes. It really upset him. He's going back to middle school next week and now he's worried his classmates are going to make fun of him. What advice would you have from dealing with people making fun of you for making fun of him? What can I do as a mom to help him? Signed mom of assumed to be fourth grader. Yeah, this sucks and it's not something that you can really protect him fully from, nor do you want to, because this is going to be part of that life skin, and it's okay to develop some of this skin at nine ten years old. You can always go to the contact route if you want to do that. As a kid, I would there's no chance out want to wear contacts. I don't want to wear contacts now, so I don't. And also I only have one eye that works, so even in contact and I feel lopsided. I think he's just going to have to learn, but with your help that some kids just wore glasses and some kids are different, and he's lucky to get to wear glasses because he can see now.
Speaker 4: I would also show the people that are cool to wear glasses for me.
Speaker 2: I was able to find two people that I really as a kid and young teenager idolized, and they wore glasses but big, thick, dark rim glasses. And that was Buddy Holly, the singer and Rivers Cuomo, the singer of Weezer that sings Buddy Holly. And so I was like, man, they're cool to me, So I'm gonna be cool, like they're cool. Not cool to everybody, but cool to some people. And so I did it. I just make the people that I liked. I would help them find people that he thinks are cool. Hey, let me know, ast h a video. He may not think I'm cool, but I'll be like, look at me, and then I'll show a picture of my wife and he'd be like, oh, yeah, nerdy guests can get pretty girls, and yeah, kids are gonna make fun of them, but only for a second.
Speaker 4: The whole glasses thing goes away. That's a fun couple of days.
Speaker 2: Bullies and they may like if they really bowling you, use them against you, but they don't make fun of you forever. But I would just find heroes that he can find that also wear glasses and show them that, Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's good advice. I mean, you've been through You've been through it, so that's why you like.
Speaker 2: Hey, four eyes, it takes my glasses and breaks them. Stop and stomps them in the ground and rubs his foot in it. When I come sit down, I can't do the show. Yeah that's tough, but I don't think this is a full protection mode thing. Honestly, I think a little adversity is okay because he's gonna have to deal with it eventually, and it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Glasses are cool. Just find cool people that also wear them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want.
Speaker 9: I want glasses now that I'm having to do like the squint and reader thing.
Speaker 1: No want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't lay down because your glasses and I know the fog they fog up.
Speaker 4: In the summertime. Dear God.
Speaker 2: If I go from air conditioned to outside, and what I do is like from erikas outside, jump in the car and drive real fast, and that's not good.
Speaker 9: And it's one of those things of like, you know, if you don't have it, you want it because.
Speaker 5: You've got your studious.
Speaker 9: When I was in college, I my roommates and I we went and got glasses that had no prescription inside of them.
Speaker 4: It's definitely a vibe.
Speaker 9: I would wear it to class and I just felt more studious and it was part of our look, like we just we liked it, so you.
Speaker 4: Know, that's fun. If you can do that and take them off and not need them, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And then now that I have my little reader things, I don't like that I have to squint if I don't have them. But glasses, I mean for someone that never had them, it's like you could also tell them, you know what, there's some people who don't have glasses wants that's a good one, and they think that it's cool that you have them. And also just it's a good reminder of this is how this has made you feel when people have picked on you. So remember that if you ever want to pick on somebody for some other reason.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, like braces, Hey, find somebody the braces. I'll what you do, you find somebody the braces, you take it out on them?
Speaker 4: No, that's all. Yeah, of course I'm kidding. I know you are kidding. You give good advice, all right, thank you. Good luck with that.
Speaker 8: Mom.
Speaker 4: Let me know if I can help too. I'm happy to do whatever. If he thinks I'm cool, I'm happy to send them something.
Speaker 1: We got your Gmail or laid on the air.
Speaker 3: Now it's find to close.
Speaker 4: Bobby's failed that year.
Speaker 2: More younger men find themselves falling for older women, Amy, Yeah, you have recently after your divorce, started dating again.
Speaker 4: How young? It's like the limbo? How low will you go?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I think I have a hard time being at a hard time.
Speaker 4: How low will you really?
Speaker 9: Yeh, so at forty three, my limit is like late thirties.
Speaker 4: Give me a number.
Speaker 9: Thirty eight is coming to mind, but my friends have said thirty five.
Speaker 4: What if it's a thirty two year old.
Speaker 5: I was asked out by a thirty two year.
Speaker 4: Old, and why would you not say yes?
Speaker 5: Because it seems far too young?
Speaker 2: It seems, but it may not be Again, more younger men find themselves falling for older women.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just think too they at thirty two, they may still want children, or they haven't married yet, they don't have children, And then I'm I've got kids that they're older. They may want a baby and I can't. I'm not doing that. So I just feel like with me, I'm not their ideal pick.
Speaker 4: But counterpoint, if I can.
Speaker 5: Sure finding a story he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want a baby, I say, he's like, I don't really want to have kids. The best kind of kids that the other person has are older ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or what if he already has kids and he doesn't moan any more?
Speaker 5: That's true. It could be that.
Speaker 9: I just feel like at thirty two, it's young, and also I don't know what all we would have in common.
Speaker 4: But but you don't know. I think you just answer your own question, right, you don't know.
Speaker 5: I know he even questions like, okay, you're He's like.
Speaker 4: You want to come over and watch Bluey.
Speaker 9: No, he's sort of said like, hey, you're just kind of shutting this down simply because of that, like why wouldn't you meet?
Speaker 5: And then we decide like why wouldn't.
Speaker 6: You valid points like see he seems very mature, amy head on his shoulders.
Speaker 4: I got abs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, you're gonna go back.
Speaker 4: Imagine meeting like his mom though, Yeah, she's probably fifty, like and she's you know, I mean she could be nine years older than you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 9: No, I.
Speaker 4: Think you should do it.
Speaker 9: But I mean, I know you're married to someone that's younger, and y'all have a good relationship.
Speaker 4: I'm a dude. You know it's different.
Speaker 5: But y'all have things in common.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only thing she doesn't like having common or like pop culture references like I make some excellent fresh prince of bell or joke.
Speaker 4: Sometimes nothing.
Speaker 3: Falls on deafy ear.
Speaker 2: It comes up, crickets anything, I'm in. Any of the ninety stuff, No, any of the music stuff, not so much. But it does keep me listening to pop music.
Speaker 9: I wonder what the deal is with like now they have this research that younger men are attracted older women, like because older women.
Speaker 4: Will do it faster, do what it.
Speaker 2: Oh, because they've already been around a little bit and it's like they know their bodies and if I do it, that's why.
Speaker 4: No, but that's probably a part of it. Okay, when do you think so much box?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or there they're up for more fun quick, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They're not a lot of life and they're not.
Speaker 5: Not up for much.
Speaker 3: And they got money, oh.
Speaker 2: Sure, and they're not like they've they've lived life like they know what they want and sometimes what they want that you get to a quicker you know, I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Okay, because the thirty two year old boy knows what.
Speaker 2: He wants, boy boy, Yeah he does, and you know what he wants it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how's how's the hinge dating? App everything you're dating.
Speaker 9: Anything, I've well, the app is not on my phone right now.
Speaker 4: WHOA dang, you did a purpose.
Speaker 9: I don't know that it's I didn't delete my profile, so I don't know. I assume just because I removed it from my phone, I guess my profile is still up there.
Speaker 5: It's just not on my phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think Morgan's done this. Can you do that? Countless times we deleted the apps from your phone when you were dating.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, it was a concert or coaster. I was like, okay, I'm gonna try and get out gay delete a profile or the just the app.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 10: I would delete my profile sometimes too. I would totally purge it if I wanted to start over.
Speaker 5: I just just over it for a while.
Speaker 9: I just feel like if I logged back in, creating a whole new profile sounds exhausting to me. So I just deleted the app. I just I just taken a breaks. No, I'm just get a break.
Speaker 4: Were you not getting the engagement you wanted from dudes?
Speaker 5: No, it's just fine, I just taking a break. It sometimes can be break.
Speaker 4: Didn't one of your friends just get married from app? Like it like super quick?
Speaker 5: Yes, we both know where.
Speaker 9: They're not married yet, but they are engaged and they met on the apps.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was Bumble or Hinge.
Speaker 9: I can't remember, but they met ninety one days ago and now they're engaged and I just got the wedding invitation.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Yeah, the wedding.
Speaker 2: Is in ninety one days three months, met three months later getting engaged and.
Speaker 3: No, no, their weddings in October yep. So it won't even be like.
Speaker 2: I won't be oh my gosh, if you know, you know, until you know, you made a mistake thinking you knew.
Speaker 9: And I feel like sometimes it totally works out for people, and other times it does make good for them.
Speaker 5: You know, she's incredibly happy, and I'm.
Speaker 9: Like, look at all the other guys you to go through to finally get to him, and he was right here in town.
Speaker 4: It's like, what you wait a long time? Made me wait six months.
Speaker 2: Everybody do their own thing, I know, but I'm rooting for you to get back on the apps.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, thanks, I'm just on a time.
Speaker 4: I got a couple that you need to be on. Lookod what tender?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 9: The only profile I have right now is hinge only fans. No, okay, that's not a dating app.
Speaker 4: Can be.
Speaker 5: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 9: So did you know they have to replace the life jackets under the seats on airplanes every eight to ten years and they never get used.
Speaker 5: Really but no matter.
Speaker 2: What makes sense, especially if it's like a safety protocol.
Speaker 4: So what are they doing them?
Speaker 9: Well, about nineteen thousand expired jackets just we're going to a landfill each year through United How wasteful. And one of the flight attendants there, Aaron Taylor, she was like, hey, we got to think of a creative way to put these to use.
Speaker 5: And recycle them. Somehow she found a.
Speaker 9: Company called a Bag to Life and they specialize and we're using materials and so now the life jackets are turned into bags for laundry, laptops, a beach backpack, all travel theme type stuff, which is fun because it's coming from an airplane.
Speaker 5: Get it.
Speaker 2: The recycling thing just in general is cool that it's not just going to a landfill.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it wasn't like, oh, we're just turning it into like something that isn't travel related to.
Speaker 2: Should give them them marinas too, just as life jackets ikes to working marina.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know that they work the same, is that because they're like they're under the seat and they have to Yeah, what if you got.
Speaker 2: On the plane follow me here, and you're like, I'm really nervous, and you just pulled it out and put it on, and I just sat there with it on? Could they could they say no, so you can't wear your inflated life jacket and you're like, no, I have it just in case I'm really scared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I don't think you can do that.
Speaker 4: Why not because they're for safety.
Speaker 9: Because now that you've done that and it's not time to use it yet or there wasn't a need for it, now they have to replace it.
Speaker 5: I don't know that they can just like fold it up and put it back in there.
Speaker 4: Let's watch.
Speaker 2: What do you think if I get on an airplane and I'm scared to death and we're flying over water and I just want to make sure and I pull it out and I go it's on.
Speaker 4: Are they gonna kick me off the plane?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I don't think they can't. That life jacket's there for you to feel safe. Because they also probably don't scream put your lifejackets on. You probably just do it whenever you feel scared.
Speaker 9: Right, you can't like make your little oxygen thing come down and put that on and be like, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you make that come down.
Speaker 2: That thing hits a certain amount, right, But I would love to have like an ejac button on that thing, and I'd be moxy.
Speaker 4: Your mask and life jacket. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: You have before takeoff sitting next to you.
Speaker 2: I'm on a Southwest fly like forty minutes now to Atlanta. I got a lot of jacket and a mask on. But that's a good story. I liked that they're doing that, all right, thank you. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: That was tell me something good.
Speaker 2: If you go to a concert, what's the right length for the headliner to play? In your mind? Opener comes on? They do fifteen minutes, there's a twenty minute break. Mid guy, a girl goes on. They usually do thirty there's a break. Now it's dark and it's time for the headliner to come on. How long is perfect? Too short? Too long?
Speaker 9: Amy Gosh, I don't know they've ever really timed it. But does the hour and a half sound okay?
Speaker 2: I feels a little long to me. But yes, that's I think that's in that healthy spot. Especially if they have a lot of songs.
Speaker 5: I'd enjoy that. Yeah, if I know most of their music.
Speaker 4: I'll say it needs to be an hour for sure. Yeah, hour and a half is right there on the.
Speaker 5: Especially with how much tickets are these days.
Speaker 2: Great point, but also then I don't want to spend a bunch of money and be miserable.
Speaker 4: But yes, you're right because it's too long, lunchbox.
Speaker 3: The first thing I popped in my head was ninety minutes.
Speaker 4: Okay, there goes.
Speaker 6: I don't ever know how long a concert really is, but it should be the length of it. I mean, the movie is two hours, so give me ninety minutes your songs.
Speaker 2: The longest average shows currently that are happening now that are making a bunch of money, Number one is Taylor Swift three hours and twenty one minutes.
Speaker 3: I do remember that it was a long night.
Speaker 5: She's like, it's a show.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying either way, but I'm just saying three hours of anything. It feels like that's way too much.
Speaker 4: But it's not.
Speaker 9: I think just because of the you're so stimulated there there's like costume changes in different scenes, like she's putting on a show.
Speaker 5: It's not just like someone standing there singing.
Speaker 3: I was yawning by the end.
Speaker 4: Oh really, because I mean you're not a super fan though.
Speaker 3: No, but it was long. I mean it was real long.
Speaker 4: Did they intermission?
Speaker 3: I don't remember there being an intermission?
Speaker 4: Morgan, have you been to Taylor show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I was at the same show Lunchbox was at, and I thought it was great.
Speaker 5: I didn't think it was too long.
Speaker 2: Like you can love it and also say it's long, guys, it's okay, okay, it's okay to low.
Speaker 5: I'll say that that.
Speaker 10: We did leave at the second to last song, so that's to be traffic. Yeah, we did, but we were also sitting in the suite, so that could have some difference, and like we were just chilling and very comfortable, subtle flex Okay, Well I got in fighted.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 6: It wasn't my sweet I was in the Sweet too, and I still got tired, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, all right, Dead and Company, which is grateful dead but without Cherry Garcia. Those are like those forever over three hours, so not as long as the Tailor show. Though. The thing about that is. That's three hours and they play two songs came out same thing with like Dave Matthews.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. I saw them at ACL one time. I was like, guys, this is terrible or what is.
Speaker 5: That other one? Spread Panic?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So those are their jam bands, right, and their audience is no, they're going.
Speaker 5: But I don't think their audience is no no they do no, no, no, they don't know. They know no, No, they're in another world.
Speaker 4: Oh you're saying they don't know, they don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: They do know what they do know. The music is going to be bandy because it helps them not night.
Speaker 5: But they're like the song.
Speaker 2: Like Dead and Company, Fish, Widespread Panic, even Dave Matthews banded a bit. They jam band and their fans want to hear ninety four minute songs. For me, I like the radio hits. I'm a loser like that. So I think Dave Matthews is amazing, should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame three times over. But when they play ants Marching for forty six minutes, I'm like, those ants gotta be tired, bro, Like, no more marching, Let's go to the next song.
Speaker 4: But their fans love it. I get it.
Speaker 2: I'd never met Dave Matthews band. I'd love to meet him. And then, like Beyonce's Two and a half Hours, they also had this thing on the concerts ticket prices.
Speaker 4: So these are highest average ticket prices.
Speaker 2: Man, I'll do five Bruno Mars at two hundred and eighteen dollars a ticket, and that.
Speaker 4: Is it Vegas?
Speaker 2: Is this ticket a Vegas ticket or a straight ticket? Because I know, you know he was doing the Vegas thing. Yeah, George Straight at number four, two hundred and thirty two dollars.
Speaker 5: Go, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Wild to think somebody like George Strait is gonna have tickets that expensive.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's good though, but he's made enough money that he could still do.
Speaker 4: But he can't.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, I know, I know. If that's why it's so high.
Speaker 9: I mean, and you want to talk about he is just standing there with a guitar.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with Lunchbox where he's made enough money fifty bucks. People say, well, you've made enough money doing the show, you should do it for ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I don't make George Straight money, but okay.
Speaker 4: Georgetraight doesn't make Elon Musk money. It's all relative.
Speaker 2: But two thirty two seemed in my head like what Garth does. He blanket prizes his tickets, he plays the stadium and it's like seventy five bucks, guys. Yes, Number three is Drake two thirty nine really a sucky concert?
Speaker 4: I've been now because it doesn't sound good.
Speaker 2: He plays like eighteen seconds of a song and goes to the next because he has so many hits. He's like, baby Yoma, everything good, You're in the best.
Speaker 4: Made from the bottom. Now we're here wait a like dance party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just getting into that one and the whole time. Taylor Swift at number two, two hundred and thirty nine dollars average ticket.
Speaker 5: I feel like I know they end up way more than that somehow.
Speaker 4: Number one is a you yeah, well this is the average, I know.
Speaker 9: But there's no way the average. Nobody paid below whatever for Taylor Swift. That means the average would mean if.
Speaker 2: There's nobody, I don't know universally, I feel like you guys got for free if you ask me.
Speaker 4: These two over there, like I had my feet up in a suite.
Speaker 1: I'm tired.
Speaker 4: Number one's a YouTube two hundred and seventy two dollars.
Speaker 9: I was looking at Sabrina Carpenter tickets the other day because my daughter wants to go and you're in town at bridgetone, and they were, yeah, like three hundred to where.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to get her to sit?
Speaker 9: Well, I was looking at the available one.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the I know, I hear you. Concert tickets are very expensive and also all the fees, all the fees.
Speaker 4: It sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I would put my tickets up, I would have to.
Speaker 2: I would actually consider fees because I'm like, there's no way after they had all their fees, I can have anybody pay the kind of money that ends up happening when the artist doesn't even want the ticket to be that expensive. Yeah yeah, yeah, but that's also want to go to concerts.
Speaker 3: But I mean you shouldn't pay for those tickets. You work in radio.
Speaker 9: That's why I just said, I need to hit up the River, which is the pop station.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: I thought there's a Christian station. I was like, I don't know that those the River. That's correct. In some cities, the River is the Christian station. It's like the River.
Speaker 9: Yeah, here, it's the way here. Oh the way is the Christian or WFM. Well that's the one I listened to. There's also I think Love something I.
Speaker 2: Always like the morning shows on those Love. Hey, everybody coming up tomorrow morning. How is your school teacher really amazing to you? We'll talk about it at seven twenty. No, it's just like the most positive thing ever. This is my vet doctor Josie talking on our podcast about way you can't give dogs when it comes to over the counter medicine, because you can't, like they say benadryl, give dog benadryl.
Speaker 4: But listen to this.
Speaker 11: We just want to make sure we never give zertech D clarton D anything with that D ingredient in it, right allegrity, Yes, okay, that's a decongestent, right, and one tablet can kill a dog. Yeah, well, I mean Zertec at the right dose is safe, yeah, and clear to not the right dose is safe.
Speaker 4: But anything with D on it, no D. Also my motto in life, no D.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like wait, should we be taking the D one?
Speaker 4: You should?
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about like benadru for example, Like if your dog has bad allergies, you can't give them a little bit.
Speaker 4: Uh, thunderstorms, you can do that, but nothing with D.
Speaker 2: It killed your Another thing, a grape you can't give your dog. I never just give my dog a grete. But it ate it off the floor once and then it was like they were like, get it to the go, go to the emergency room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it can be bad.
Speaker 4: No grapes for dogs. Obviously, don't give them a full chocolate bar.
Speaker 2: But what was amazing to me was I didn't know that if it had a D on it, you cannot D for dog.
Speaker 5: No yeah, dogs.
Speaker 4: Dogs No, dogs do not eat the D. Don't no D for the dogs.
Speaker 5: D for don't give it to the dog.
Speaker 4: Wait, what happened? Lunchbugs?
Speaker 6: So I went to lunch with my wife in one of my kids, and we went to a restaurant. It's sit down restaurants. So they sit us at a table and we sit there, and we sit there, and we sit there for twelve minutes. No water, no water.
Speaker 3: They said, oh, we'll be right, someone will be right with you.
Speaker 4: Is it packed.
Speaker 6: No, there's three other tables in the entire restaurant that people are sitting at. So we sat there for twelve minutes. No one came. So my question is how long until you get up and leave? When do you bail on the restaurant?
Speaker 4: A question?
Speaker 2: It seems like you have a lot of issues at restaurants. Yeah, like like every four days, he's like, this happened to me at a restaurant.
Speaker 5: What's the common believe something happened to me at this restaurant.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, I'm acknowledging that, but we're going to remove that from this. I think what I would have done after about four or five with no water, I would have said, hey, excuse me, canque some water?
Speaker 4: Because they could have lost track. That's on them.
Speaker 2: They did bad, but we do lose track at times, a thing I understand. But I think there wouldn't have been I'm leaving. There would have been like, hey, qua some water. There could have been a change, a shift change, and they don't even understand whose table too, right, Like stuff like that can happen.
Speaker 4: I doubt that happened at this time.
Speaker 6: I mean there was only three tables in the entire restaurant. It wasn't like it was at twelve o'clock. It was like a two fifteen lunch, So it was like a later lunch when it's really died down and there's just people chilling.
Speaker 3: And we sat there.
Speaker 4: Four or five minutes.
Speaker 2: I'd have been like, hey, can we get some waters, which I think reminds them they have a table.
Speaker 5: And would you do set a timer?
Speaker 2: No, I know the time we got there, he walks in looking for something to talk about on the show, or he's like, no way to save money from a tip?
Speaker 4: Okay, so what did you do?
Speaker 6: Twelve minutes went by and we exited the building.
Speaker 3: We just got up and left, said we're out.
Speaker 4: Did you yell we're out?
Speaker 3: We just got up and left and I said, see yup?
Speaker 4: He said, did you say see ya? Yep?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, because I'm like twelve minutes, and I agree.
Speaker 2: That is such a long time to be ignored. But they might have I'm not even sticking up for them because they messed up. But it could have been an accident, and sometimes we all mess up by accident.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: But Bobby, to your point, you said, what at the four or five you would wave like, at what point did you how.
Speaker 5: Many times did you communicate.
Speaker 3: And there was no one? There was no one.
Speaker 4: When did he turn into a game for you? Because at some point he's like.
Speaker 5: You get.
Speaker 3: No, it's not my job to go find them, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I know, it's nobody's job. Again, we're not.
Speaker 3: Like their job is to come to me. I'm not supposed to get them like, hey, hello, anybody over here want to help me.
Speaker 2: That's true, but that doesn't mean you also can't do it right where if there's something happening with somebody a shift chain.
Speaker 9: I feel like there was a quick remedy to this, and it was probably around the four minute mark, which.
Speaker 4: Is even a long term.
Speaker 9: Let's like be like, oh, hey, we got sat and I'm not sure if who our server is, but could you let us know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, who gets waters? It'd be awesome, And then they're usually on. We had about a one twenty rule from the time that table is seated. You had one hundred and twenty seconds two minutes to get there and get them water and create a communication because most people rub and they feel like they're seated.
Speaker 4: They you go over, I'm like, hey, what can we get you to drink?
Speaker 2: And mostly that's not even about your drink, that's just they're going to put water there and just agnowl hey, we know that you're here and we're the ones that's to take care of you.
Speaker 9: Gosh, because the time you get up and leave and go somewhere else, like, wouldn't it have been so much faster just.
Speaker 3: Because what how you order? And then how long do you know until you're gonna get your food?
Speaker 4: An hour?
Speaker 3: Who knows? They mavergot about.
Speaker 4: That silly could have been a thing.
Speaker 2: But definitely also what they could have been reminded that you were there, I.
Speaker 6: Mean reminded there is three other stables in the entire restaurant.
Speaker 2: They did not do right, and I hate that for you did not deserve that. So you easily could have said, hey, guys, we're here, just a reminder.
Speaker 4: Can we get some?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 5: He sat there, timed it and then got up.
Speaker 4: Twelve let's go write this is a note. We're doing this on the show. Where'd you go?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 6: Let's just say it was a little Let's just say it was a little chili inside.
Speaker 3: How's it?
Speaker 2: Chili's okay? And I bet you when you sat they were right there right there? Yeah, water would you like any case?
Speaker 3: Hey man, just say I mean it's going to be right with you.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: So I don't have an answer to until I leave, but my answer is about three four minutes. I'll be like, hey, can you mind if we get waters? And then after that if they don't come to order after the waters, then I'm gonna have a Okay, there's something happening in here, like should we talk about leaving? Because I've left before, but never without giving them that lifeline, because I.
Speaker 3: Gave the liveline.
Speaker 2: I came in there trying to spend my money I've given. I've needed lifelines before in different ways. So, uh, you twelve minutes is your record?
Speaker 4: Thanks? Your limit?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Was my limit? I was like, all right, you know what gotta go?
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 1: What would I do? Same as you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: However many minutes go by, I've never timed it, so.
Speaker 4: No, no, I saying she's gonna say, hey.
Speaker 9: I feel like naturally, somewhere around the five minute or whenever it's felt like it's been a little long, I'll try to.
Speaker 5: See if we can get some help, because clearly there's something up.
Speaker 4: What tip you zero doll alright zero?
Speaker 3: Yes, here you go.
Speaker 4: Here's voicemail from last night.
Speaker 8: Hi, Bobby a high lunch boss. I'm just calling in because I heard the other caller I absolutely love all of these. You guys messed together like you were born as brother and sister. I think it's awesome. You guys rock and I only listen to the ball you guys don't want you doing. I'll keep listening.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: And if we could ask, we humbly hat in hand, we humbly ask please listen to the commercials too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, please don't change.
Speaker 5: It, keep it locked in.
Speaker 2: No radio stations should say that, put us on the preset and tear off the button.
Speaker 3: I like that, yeah, Rock one O three.
Speaker 4: It was like that nineties thing, like a bud. Yeah, like we would appree.
Speaker 2: It would just help us if you want to help us, like, please never never turn it off.
Speaker 3: Pile of stories.
Speaker 9: So the olive theory is going viral on TikTok right now. But you may have heard it if if you watch How I Met Your Mother.
Speaker 4: But olive like the vegetables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the vegetable, all of them. The vegetable has to be a has to be a vegetable. We're settling on vegetable.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, okay, Well, it's if one person in a relationship loves olives and the other person hates them, then they're a perfect match. Why just just the theory that's out there is from how I met your mother originally and then now it's going on TikTok and it's like, hey, look at all these relationships and if the ones that are successful normally one of them hates olives and the other person loves them.
Speaker 2: Possibly because when you get the little bowl of olives, there's only really enough for one person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not very big and they're gross.
Speaker 4: I like all of my wife hates olives.
Speaker 5: Boom.
Speaker 4: See the thing about my wife though? That olives a fruit?
Speaker 5: Oh does it have a seed?
Speaker 4: Are you out of your dangers?
Speaker 5: Because if it has a seed, it's a fruit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The headline isn't alives a fruit? More so than whatever dumb theory this is?
Speaker 3: Okay? Then then go to like tomato, what is tomato.
Speaker 2: A fruit seed? But not all things with seeds are fruit? But yes, because like a bell pepper seeds but not a fruit. If a bell peppers a ferd, I quit the show Bell Peppers and it comes as a fruit, I'm out of here.
Speaker 4: What is it? I'm out? I quit.
Speaker 2: I'll retire today today, Today it's happy today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So see if the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Speaker 6: I argue with my wife all the time about tomatoes. I'm like, it's a vegetable.
Speaker 2: Well that's I know, yes, it tastes like a vegetable, there's no sweetness to it, but yeah, it should be a vegetable. But that one's old school. Like as a kid, we learned a tomato is a fruit, but the pepper. Who's what's this new age science?
Speaker 3: So then what is a vegetable?
Speaker 4: Exactly? What is life?
Speaker 5: What's broccoli is a vegetable?
Speaker 2: One of my favorite things about my wife because she doesn't like olives. I do like olives now acquired taste. Of the wonderful traits about her, My favorite is she hates peanut butter too.
Speaker 5: Still have that.
Speaker 2: You'll never find two people together that hate peanut butter and we do.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know peanut butter, by the way, a fruit.
Speaker 9: All right, go ahead, okay, So what if you were put on the list for friends a wedding?
Speaker 5: Because this happened to someone? This woman, she put it up online. She's like, what the heck?
Speaker 9: She got this invite that she was invited to a wedding but only.
Speaker 5: To the live streaming part. And it's one of these small.
Speaker 9: Intimate weddings where it's like, hey, this is just for family, and then we're streaming it out to everybody else. That's okay, it's a large wedding. And then her invite okay, and then her invite was just.
Speaker 2: To the live stream because they're going to also expect a gift.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you're having a wedding where more people than just your immediate family are coming, like friends and stuff, you can't invite other people to like, oh, I'm sorry, it's intimate. Just don't send them mini invite. There is a fine, there's a line, there's there's some nuance to it. If it's a very small wedding, like, hey, you have eleven people coming, we're going to this place. I would love for you guys if you want to watch it, We're gonna stream it. That's cool. If you have sixty people there and you're like, oh, it's a small but you get to watch, that sucks, right, and you're just wanting a gift.
Speaker 9: Yeah, anyway, that's an option in case you're getting married. So ranker dot Com had people vote on which great artists aren't actually great singers?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what, and that there's a lot. I don't think you have to be a great singer to be a great artist. Think you'd be a good singer and have exceptional songwriting ability, exceptional music playing. I think you need two of the three. Uh oh, I don't even want to say a couple because I don't want to. I don't want to heat go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know I just should take this the wrong way.
Speaker 2: But oh, but that's so some of them. I will tell you Anthony Keatis right, not Chili Peppers. They are rock and roll Hall of Fame, one of my favorite bands ever. Could not he couldn't sing, and now he can. He's definitely developed a no you know, he does a lot of that, but he was not a great singer forever. And they're amazing, So go ahead. Jennifer Lopez, we don't expect her to be She's an actress and who also sings and dances. Yeah, she has other threats, but we don't expect her to be a good singer. Taylor's left, She's gotten much much much better, to be fair, and I know that's like the thing to say to this swoof can't sing. I would even argue now where maybe when she was younger, she was a c singer, great songwriter, absolutely had something to say that people cared about.
Speaker 4: I actually think she's a pretty good singer.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, I mean I think she's grown into it, and now I think that has just held on longer than she has maybe been slightly below average at the greats I think she's a good singer. Now.
Speaker 4: Bob Dylan can't sing.
Speaker 2: Well. It was really never about being a good singer. Can't understand him? Ah right, what America's greatest songwriter? That's what they say. Not a big Dylan guy, but I get it, read his books everything, But he had never was really like he wasn't even like I'm a good singer.
Speaker 4: Just his style was interesting.
Speaker 5: And then also I don't even know vones, reg idiots, they're.
Speaker 1: Not on there.
Speaker 5: But I just have to fight for this person.
Speaker 9: I don't want to say it because I don't know how she ended up on this list, and I know that you'll agree with you.
Speaker 2: Honest, go ahead, Cheral Crow, Oh no, Shell great, she can sing. Charl's great. I would say, Cheryl's great. But I don't think Cheryl's trying to. I'll tell you why. A couple of reasons why more than us just saying it because we love her and I'm I've been a massive fan for twenty years.
Speaker 4: She used to literally be a backup singer, like for Michael Jackson, like she was.
Speaker 2: Higher before her artist's career. She was paid to just sing without anybody seeing her face. She would sing jingles and you don't get those jobs because of whatever. The wow, she can write songs and she's pretty.
Speaker 5: You get them because you can sing.
Speaker 4: You get them only because you can sing.
Speaker 2: That's why a lot of ugly people do what studio singing and that awesome. They can't that they're not really brought on to be in the front. Yeah, ugly, but only by their face, not the voice. No, no, I know so, but yeah, no, she's Cheryl can really sing, and but she has a tone that is a bit different, So people could misconstrue that is she's not traditionally singing.
Speaker 4: What I think is uh, but no, they're idiots.
Speaker 9: And there's other legends on those like Mick Jagger, Jack White, Jelvis Costello.
Speaker 2: Okay Anderson helps but being a great songwriter and sings it the way he writes the songs.
Speaker 4: Uh, he was other Jack White.
Speaker 5: No Jack White can sing saying mc jagger and Neil Young.
Speaker 2: Oh, No, mc jagger has been a hundreds I was born, so I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I meany that's my file.
Speaker 3: That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 10: It's time for the good news, like Bobby.
Speaker 2: There's a minor league baseball team in Florida called the Clearwater Threshers. They feed into the Phillies and so in the major leagues, every team has a group of kids that are bad boys or bad girls that after the play is over, Uh, they go out and they grab the bat and they break it in familiar with the bad boy, right yeah, bad girl whatever?
Speaker 9: Yeah, because sometimes I was a of the ball girl like in tennis, sort of same thing.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: The Clearwater Threshers have had a bat dog named Layla who goes and retrieves bats and has done it for six years.
Speaker 4: Last month she retired. That had a big party for her.
Speaker 2: If you've ever you're on TikTok and you're like, I wonder what I want to look at today, and I'm tired of this algorithm.
Speaker 4: Go watch this dog.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious and the dog is trained, it knows, it knows when to go out, and boom it does, runs out, grabs a bat, boom, brings it right back in. Fans are also allowed to bring their dogs to the game, so especially for the party with Laila, so it was a big dog party.
Speaker 4: And not that Leila knows what the party is, but.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was fun also to train the dog, because at first the dog probably gonna run out the middle of a play.
Speaker 3: Please tell me how they have dogs at the ballpark.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, because they'd be pooping everywhere and fighting and merely a mind to go to a restaurant outside.
Speaker 4: They just pulled us a disaster, it does.
Speaker 3: But good for la.
Speaker 4: Si dot com with that story. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 3: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 4: Top qualities in a man. I have four of them here.
Speaker 2: These were universally the four that married and single women said they have or they want with their man. Amy and Morgan are both here. Top characteristics. Amy give me.
Speaker 5: One emotional intelligence.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Manly can fix things.
Speaker 4: A hard worker okay makes the list. Does that count?
Speaker 3: Hard worker?
Speaker 4: Yes, is that Morgan?
Speaker 10: I would say a good listener or a good communicator.
Speaker 5: Those are probably on the same.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: What do you think one want to man money to be able to provide Yeah.
Speaker 9: Okay, security way to go to lunchbox to get emotional intelligence to like has manly hands.
Speaker 2: The four that we have two of them. We have a provider and a hard worker, which could go hand to them.
Speaker 3: But go ahead.
Speaker 2: Across the board. Women want these four qualities. Fundamental qualities are man kind. I'll take it at gentlemen. Okay, so Vin Din Graham. Those circles are very very much on each other minds.
Speaker 5: Thoughtful gentlemen like one more Morgan, I mean not the way that it's going.
Speaker 10: I don't know, maybe a good cuddler.
Speaker 2: What you meant to say was a big yeah, big heart. That uh educated is the next one. And it doesn't even mean formal educated.
Speaker 5: It just means street smart.
Speaker 4: Why do you say like that?
Speaker 5: As long as they know stuff? You know you you.
Speaker 4: Said it like you're so street smart?
Speaker 5: Something can they can take care of you? Take care of.
Speaker 3: Around? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go to Amy and do the morning corny.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: The Mourning Corny how.
Speaker 5: To BMX riders greet each other?
Speaker 4: How to BMX riders greet each other?
Speaker 9: Really nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: That was morning corning. Nice And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first tip of the podcast. That is the end of the first tip of the podcast.
Speaker 2: You can go to a podcast to or you can wait till podcast to go out.