Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to another episode.
Speaker 2: Of Horrid BLEG. This is you, Ols.
Speaker 1: I'm your girl, Mandy baka pacticeawn AKAA, Peggy Bundy aka Pegan Marco ak A that bitch.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, we are in Atlantern. I kind of like want to start telling people where we're at when we start recording. I think that'll be fun.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with it, even though they'd be clocking our Instagram, so they're gonna be like, damn, this bitch recorded this bat three months ago.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it only sucks if there's a break up, you know what.
Speaker 3: I think that was my thing about this year.
Speaker 2: I was in a relationship for two months, longer than I really was in a relationship publicly, and that kind of sucked because then when I finally got onto my Breakfast Club launched it, well not Breakfast Club launched it, but when I finally got to like explaining like what I was doing, it was like, whoa bitch? Why O nigga? And it was like, so we broke up two months ago?
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, they y'all weren't able to keep up on the day to day, or the month to month, or the week to week on what was in my pussy and who was in my heart?
Speaker 2: Like, let me leave bitches, old bab Actually, the only thing I did I do. I just didn't want to talk about it until I was ready to talk, cause it's like I have to process my oh bit wals tea.
Speaker 3: What is the t oh, bitch, this tea so long?
Speaker 2: Let me make sure we can stop it right here. No, bitch, don't.
Speaker 1: You're gonna give them the tea because you know this is what they get when they get to hear the beginning of an episode.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell y'all a little bit, Okay, tell us a little bit, extend the extend the story a little bit to where you have to cut it off and tell people to come to scribe. Okay, Now what I will tell you is, I'm gonna tell you the crazy tea when we stop, because I respect this girl, and I'm not gonna okay, you respect him, but you still gonna tell tea to you to them? Bitch, No, No, that's probably should be straight. Okay, Okay, Okay, So New York Fashion Week comes, Okay, I go to the Purple Party my boy Andre Power Hostede Dickerson. I go there every year this year, it was playing, yeah, shout out, there's a bus.
Speaker 3: I saw the I saw the pictures.
Speaker 2: Oh this is the bus that uh.
Speaker 1: Lama was like, I want to know the well we recorded in New York after fashion Week. He was like, wait, wait, wait, wazy, I want to know the fashion week to the bus?
Speaker 2: Is this the bus thing? He didn't get on, so they try to get on the bus. Okay, there's a wait. Explain explain this for people who ever got to New York Fashion Week. Okay, New York Fashion Week, every party is everywhere. This is a block party that was on Howard and Lafayette. Yep. That's what made me thing to get at the mercery that night. Purple was a clothing brand, and honestly, I had to way too much for New York Fast Week. I keep saying this. I have a podcaster. It clearly must be dead. I got invited to way too much ship. One of the parties that I got invited to, I'll say, oh, the list is going downhill. But Purple is really cool because not a super exclusive one. You can pull up, it's on you well and it's an urban brand.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 2: But what's cool about this is it's a block party. So the bus is the ips Okay, whatever you're man, just loaded. I'm trying to say this in a way that is respecting her because it was a moment. Okay, we wait, we listening. We do judge, bitch, Just make it that I have nothing to judge this girl far Okay. On the bus okay, the bust is small. The top. Andre's DJing me and my man brought him some coffee because he was flying from somewhere else the night before. I see Sean dickersoning every time, and fine.
Speaker 3: Sean, that's the white boy out Like, now, who is Sean talking to?
Speaker 2: Who is Sean talking to you? Josie? Because I saw john Zy was out there too, Oh bitch Johnson, fine, yeah, I don't know you was all over her. I was like, girl, call damn Donnie. Other cake of fucking looking at my nigga and I we we've be dancing anyway. Let's talking to old Day's current girlfriend. No wait, well if I do not remember, how did you? I was going to say, how do you know this is this current girl? Of course I know she looks like they already got two years. Okay, so oh wait, the bitch that he dated after you, he was with for two years. Yes, okay, Okay, So I tapped my day and I said, oh shit, that's he's like, oh wow. So there was a small part of me that wanted me to say something to her really, and I think it's because I just saw him, but I felt this inkling to speak to her, and I said, you know what, let me not ruin the night? Yeah, what inkling you had?
Speaker 3: What was he going to say to her? Well?
Speaker 2: I knews they broke up, and I felt for her because I know he's a piece of shit and I don't know what he did, but I know he did something. Okay, Hour and a half goes by for the first time in my life, just as long as I was partying hard, broke all inclusive photos for y'all partying hard. Duh. I don't know what canned cocktail I was drinking, but I was like, it wasn't cut water, it was high news something. Bitch. I'm lick. Now they're playing dad, I see you know the piano dads Okay, and then I feel a tap on my back and she says, hey, can I talk to you for a second. So I'm like this bitch, like can't do a bump. I was like, I said, uh, are we I don't know if I said this, but am I brain? I'm like, are we good?
Speaker 3: Like sure?
Speaker 2: Because you ain't know if she wanted like smoke right? Because I can talk hold you, I ain't gonna hold you. That's what ma, What you mean?
Speaker 3: Can we talked?
Speaker 2: Is we good?
Speaker 1: Or all?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 1: It's like it if a bitch want to talk to me, especially about a nigga, and we know we got a nigga in common, bitch, how what what's the energy.
Speaker 3: You bringing to me?
Speaker 2: Because you're not gonna ruin my knaves. It was just very like neutral, but it's only can be neutral first and then bitch can right. So my nigga next to you, he's looking at me like ship right. So let me just tell you all the phases of the conversation first that he saw afterwards, Okay, I talk to her thirty minutes. That's waiting long here in a party, bitch. Maybe it was only twenty, but it was intense. So I go up to him to apologize to him because I realized I left him so long. So after the thing happened, which I'll tell you all about. I go up to him. I said it, damn baby, I'm so sorry. He's like, no, you're good. Let's get off the bus. Let's let's go. Like I thought he had attitude, He's like, let's just go. I'm like, are you mad? He's like, no, I want to hear.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 2: He'll tell off this bus. I'm trying to hear what happened? Bigga?
Speaker 4: You know who she is?
Speaker 2: He said, Yo, you started standing up, then you had your hands on your shoulders, then you was sitting down. Did I see you cry? What the fuck? Like, let's go talk. You went through like the four phases of grief in front of you.
Speaker 5: What the y'all was talking about?
Speaker 2: So she starts off by saying, okay, I read, but not the book. And she said I knew nothing about him. I thought I knew him. I knew nothing. She said.
Speaker 4: He told me other women were your idea. He told me he didn't want to do X y Z. He told me he wasn't even in a serious relationship with you. I'm like, what, So I said to her, respectfully, how could you believe that?
Speaker 3: If you know?
Speaker 2: She's like, well, I realize now maybe he said that because I've been talking about this nigga. She's like, he just maybe wanted me to think he wasn't that close to you. And in my brain, I'm like, dog, if she would have known this was my nigga, she would have just clicked off Horrible and heard everything.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait he made it seem like y'all weren't that serious, so in her mind she like didn't think that. You word, bro, there's like an archive of three years of information about listen.
Speaker 2: To a nigga? If they like, oh, went a lily wear like that? Okay, like whatever, You're just gonna maybe what You just.
Speaker 1: Got a little taste of the Horrible Decisions Patreon, but why it's up there. Tap in for the full, uncut and way naster episodes over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and unlock all the messy, t wild stories and bonus content you won't hear anywhere else. And now here's You've Got Decisions if.
Speaker 2: You would like to have us answer your questions. If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throatfle guess what You've got Decisions. Happy hump Day, everybody, Welcome back for another YGD. This is a special edition of a live YGD. We are starting this episode off with Guy. You'll hear a third voice from Andy and I and the rea we're doing this is honestly, you inspired this guy. The story was so damn good on our Patreon towel hall horrible to still over there? Did I say, you know what, what if we got everybody seeing you were one of the first people that wrote us, So what is going on with your ass?
Speaker 5: All right, y'all? So I started. I talked to another couple. I was talking to him back in September.
Speaker 6: Everything was moving smoothly, and then it gets to He asked, when was the last time you came. I said, like three days ago. He said, ooh, he's looking for somebody who hasn't come in weeks.
Speaker 5: She wants to get filled up.
Speaker 2: I said, okay, okay, wait, wait, wait, we need a little backstory for the people that have never heard you.
Speaker 3: Where did you meet this couple?
Speaker 2: What role are you playing with them? How does all this come.
Speaker 3: About for you?
Speaker 5: Okay? So I I use Reddit.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say right here, I use Reddit to be a bull and engage with lifestyle couples.
Speaker 5: It is something that I enjoy. I don't like getting paid for it.
Speaker 6: I do it solely because I enjoy giving other people pleasure and helping them achieve what they want to achieve. This specific couple, I saw them post. I said, shoot, let me send a little message. They had pictures of the girl on there. Shoot them a message. The next day, he hits me back. He said, all right, cool, let's talk more. Let's walk picks. We start talking, then the whole When was the last time you came? I said two, three days. I said, she wants weeks. Months later, I see them post again.
Speaker 5: I hit him back up.
Speaker 6: I said, you still looking. I haven't come in a week and a half. Let's see if we can get something going. He said, cool.
Speaker 5: We send verifying pick where if my use name their username, bringing on a piece of paper in a picture of my chest.
Speaker 3: I stuck.
Speaker 6: Got over, he says. Bet sends me his phone number. I get his phone number. I text one there immediately, things are moving smoothly. He sends me his address. Now, I gotta be careful when people send address, so I check on Zilla to see if that house is actually lived in.
Speaker 2: It's lived in, I say, wait, wait, wait, is that how people should be verified.
Speaker 6: If my experience, yes, because there's something that people try to do, especially on Reddit, where they will they will put posts out there with fake pictures and then you reply and they'll send you to an address that nobody is living in, and as soon as you get there, they will cut the chat and they will stop responding.
Speaker 5: They will block it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: There, it has happened to me one time, and from that point I will be absolutely careful.
Speaker 5: Every other time they will verify. I will verify and it's cool.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, so you check a load to verify before you're going over there. That's your safety precaution.
Speaker 6: Okay, yes, so make sure it is it has lived in. I looked through the pictures. I'm like, all right, if I walk in there, will I be able to get out quick?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 6: So we don't end up meeting for another five days. So now it's a Wednesday. They said, hey, come through, So it's ten pm.
Speaker 5: I get over there.
Speaker 6: On the way there, he's like, hey, can you pick up some drinks? YadA, YadA, YadA. I said, absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Why was that an absolutely not? Why would you not want to set the sea for me.
Speaker 5: If I'm going to your house you're hosting, okay, yes, don't ask.
Speaker 6: Me to pay for something to join your Yes, but I bring weed, that is my thing. I don't bring drinks yet, I don't.
Speaker 5: Need to drink.
Speaker 6: Bring in something, yes, but you shouldn't ask me to go out of my way and pay. He did a good thing by saying if it's on the way.
Speaker 3: How can I unders say it? Is that just a rule for you? Because to me that's okay.
Speaker 2: Because if I'm a woman and I'm about to have two men, I would like that both men cater to the scene. Absolutely, Well, you're catering, well, he's the third.
Speaker 1: Technically, I mean, I guess to the couple, yes, but as a woman, that's where I'm putting myself in the woman scenario.
Speaker 3: As I'm you know, like, I.
Speaker 1: Would like to know that both men cared for me as the woman to set the scene as well. Not that you're coming to please me and my partner, but just as a woman. If I'm doing the psychology jump ropes of being with two men, I guess that's where I would like both men to want to cater to the scene.
Speaker 3: That's all yeah, okay, okay, continue, but you bring the weed. You just don't want to bring the drinks.
Speaker 1: So you're still kind of adding to the scene and whatever makes you feel comfortable, got it.
Speaker 6: Yes, So I bring weed because that is my thing. I don't like to drink, and if they were drinking, that's fine. I get there, we open the door. We meet it's a stuper tall brown guy, like South Indian dude. Was not expecting that. Didn't expect them to be that tall. He was a good six to three. I'm not over six foot. Okay, it's a little bit shorter, just like okay. And it's a white girl, so it's a mixed couple.
Speaker 5: I walk in there.
Speaker 6: They have drinks already on the table. I'm just like, and they have cups out. It looks like they've already drank. As somebody who's walking into your house. I'm not gonna ask for none of your stuff. So we're just standing there for a second. Then I say, all right, y'all want to go smoke. We go outside, finish smoking, get back inside, immediately, sit on the couch. I go use the bathroom.
Speaker 5: I come back. They're setting up the PS five and I'm just like, are we about to play a game? And I'm upset.
Speaker 6: Because I'm sitting there because I'm just like, why are you prolonging this? Because it's you said you wanted to get straight to it in the hole in the messages. He didn't give up that information, but he said that we get in there. I'm sitting on the couch. I sit right next to her. He sits on the far side. At this point, I think he's a cup, so I'm because they're asking for somebody more dominant.
Speaker 5: I sit there. I tap her like, I said, how are you doing? How are you feeling? He says I'm good, then starts rubbing up on me. I'm so I'm seeing. We're just trying to get going, right.
Speaker 6: You start sucking. She starts sucking my dick. He's just sitting there watching the TV and just glancing over at us, and just like guard cool, I start eating her out. Then I go put her in mission not missionary doggie on the couch and then she yells to him, well not even a yell, it was a snap.
Speaker 5: She said take that off, and she just starts pulling his pants off.
Speaker 6: I'm just like, okay. Then she starts sucking his dick while I'm fucking him. While I'm sucking her, I start getting tired because I'm going for a good thirty minutes on the couch, and I said, all right, hop on, thinking she is going to hop on top start riding. He lays on the side, starts sucking my deck and he does the weakest strokes inside of her, just small and short.
Speaker 5: I'm just like okay.
Speaker 6: Then she's acting all dainty and she says, can I ride you? And I said okay, cool. Then they start leading me into the bedroom. I'm laying on the bed. She starts riding. That goes on for a good ten minutes. Then out of nowhere, he says, you want to pull out the straps. I said okay, but he was talking to her. He says okay. Then he starts reaching under the bed while she's still riding me. And then we transitioned and he had these you know those customers strapped to the bed for quills raising ankles.
Speaker 5: Pulls that out.
Speaker 6: We both set her up in that. Then I keep sucking her like that. He's just laying on the top, laying on there by the head post by her head. He's just watching and he's just talking. He's just like, hey, yeah, Wed, look at how she's accepting that. YadA YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA YadA. Keeps talking, talking to me. Okay, I'm just like okay. Then she says and I come asking him, so I'm just like, hold on, hold on, hold on. I thought it was a cut hot wife situation. That what she said right there, just changing to a stag vixen situation.
Speaker 2: Now we need to know what is kuk hot wife? What's stag vixen?
Speaker 6: Okay, cuck hot wife is where stag vixen and cut hotwife are basically in the same in this specific aspect, where the male goes out and finds another of finds a bull to engage with their person. In the cut scenario, the cut doesn't really participate. He is usually there's some sort of humiliation factor. That's what I was getting from the hole take your pants off in the beginning. Okay, as soon as she says, can I come to him? That's where I'm like, oh, this is a stag vixen because the stag is taking a more active role in the whole process, and it's not really about the humiliation.
Speaker 5: It's also about him stiff having that Well, it may not even be that. It might they have a dom sub pre existing relationship.
Speaker 6: That's why I was trying to deduce in the moment, and because we smoked, I'm focusing on all the mechanics of the situation rather than the actual motion of the situation. Okay, And so I see that's where I kind of messed up. I think that is one of my three mistakes. And why didn't go Well, this sounds like it's going.
Speaker 5: Well, it does, doesn't it. That's what I thought. So it keeps going.
Speaker 6: I've gone on for like forty five minutes. Then he taps me out, he starts fucking her. Then he comes and I immediately go back in there. While he's fucking her, she's sucked on my dick and she's like pulling me into like choker with it.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 6: So I'm just like, okay, trying to get that dominance factor. He comes, I come in, I keep going, and this goes on for a total of like two hours until the next bad part happens. You pull out for two hours, it was fun for like three and a half. Okay, And I would take what is in the weed? No, no, no, no, I take so if you were guys, remember from the the town hall story, I couldn't get it up right this time. I came ready. I had the bluetooe before on the drive. It was thirty minute drive, not a nad Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Now now so you took the blue choe to be sure that you could stay hard.
Speaker 5: Yes, you are now.
Speaker 3: Two and a half hours in.
Speaker 5: Yes, what's happening now?
Speaker 3: That makes it go wrong?
Speaker 5: So I pull out.
Speaker 6: So every thirty forty minutes, I will pull out, start eating her, pussy fingering her because I would get tired and needed to give my legs some time to regain whatever sensibility. Drink some water to give her some water, right, but keep eating her pussy finger in her to make sure she's still getting something and it's not just dead. I pull out a stretch back. Got the nastiest cramp in my abb the nastiest cramp. So I'm sticking four fingers and massaging it down the middle, drinking water while they're just cuddling up at the bed, because I'm just like I maybe I can get this to go away. Drink all of my water and look in my back no mustard packet. So I say just like this to them.
Speaker 5: I say, y'all got mustard because I'm still high as hell?
Speaker 2: Mustard?
Speaker 5: What? Because I have a cramp. They're like, oh, what you need mustard for?
Speaker 6: I said, And I say it just like this, I said, I just called the nastiest fucking cramp in my ass.
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait, wait, is this some.
Speaker 3: Old folk shit that I don't know?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 3: Mustard helps with cramps us.
Speaker 6: There, pickle juice, salt. Those are the three things. If you got a cramp, you take those, and you drink some water and massage it. Your cramp will go away.
Speaker 3: Mustard, pickle juice, or salt or salt.
Speaker 2: Okay, nigga. If someone came to fuck me and my partner, it's say, can I get some mustard? I'd be always gonna drip us in mustard and kill us. Right.
Speaker 5: So they were like, She's like, no, no, we don't have mustard or anything else. I said, y'all got pickle juice? No, no, we don't have that. I should have known. I should have known they didn't have that. And I rolled my eyes in my head and I'm just like, do y'all have salt?
Speaker 2: He leaves.
Speaker 5: She's just like rubbing my leg. YadA, YadA, YadA. He goes in, grabs some salt shaker, pour it on my hand, I lick it, pour some on my hand, lick it, Drink some water, massage. Cramp goes away instantly, back in it. So now it is like one am. It started fucking some more. It's one am and they're like, I still have not come yet. And the remember, the big thing of the being was she wants to get filled up. She wants to get cream pied. He is a teacher.
Speaker 6: She had to get up in five hours, and so I had to get up at six o'clock, so five hours as well. I'm just thinking, I cannot stay here and stay the course until I come. I cannot do that, guys, based guy.
Speaker 3: You're at this point, this is two stories. Well where you fell short? My guy?
Speaker 5: Yep, yep.
Speaker 6: I've never usually not coming is not a problem in a big sense like this, but it was the whole thing of here.
Speaker 5: So I start.
Speaker 6: So she's like, all right, I want you to come. He's saying, I want you to fill her up, fill her up deep. And so I'm about to come, and it's a missionary and I'm doing the longest strug to get the most sensation for myself. And then he proceeds to start trying to make out with me and she bites the fuck out of my chin. No, no, blood doesn't break skin, and I lose it instantly. I'm just like, and then I have to do the old faithful I started breathing heavy.
Speaker 2: You think that I.
Speaker 5: You can't, but this is what I say.
Speaker 6: I said, fuck say just like that, I'll a fucking my orgasm but not fucking coming. It was the high brain. It was the high brain that made me say it. But it made so much sense. I'm just like, Okay, this is how I'm gonna do it. And then and I just and then I I'm at the edge of the bed. They're still cuddling, and we're there for like maybe five I have more minutes because they're thinking maybe he's just gonna come back up and do it again. And I think to myself, all right, I'm gonna leave, and I walk myself out. Next day, he says, hope you enjoyed her pussy.
Speaker 5: She was very sore. She appreciated that. YadA YadA, YadA. I respond. He leaves me on delivered the next day. So it's two days later a Friday, another post and read it looking for another book, and I'm just like, fuck, haang.
Speaker 1: God, do you need to be like do you desire to be a bull? Or is this something that you're just practicing? And I only asked that because in both instances where you're a bull, you didn't deliver. On one time you couldn't get hard and on this time you couldn't come. So are you actually enjoying this or you just like being in the midst of it? Like psychologically, are you enjoying?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So at the end, once all of that was happening with the whole redded thing, I had to sit there and be like, do I actually enjoy doing this? That I realized at that point sex does not matter to me, the fact I was living off of the fact that she was enjoying that she was coming. However, he said eight or nine times, it was definitely more than that, because I was counting my head and that in and of itself was doing enough for me.
Speaker 2: So you really like the actual act of and it's couple related. You like pleasing, but when it couples.
Speaker 5: In it, yes, it is. I like that I like in the brain. My fantasy with couples is because I'm a switch. I am a switch. If I'm fucking the wife, I would love it if the husband is like, do this, do that?
Speaker 3: Do this?
Speaker 2: Do that?
Speaker 6: Like directing the whole thing like that is the kink that I have, my biggest kink. I've never found a couple who can actually do that.
Speaker 2: Do you communicate this.
Speaker 1: To the couples that are interested in you coming in to fulfill their fantasy?
Speaker 3: Are you not sharing what actually pleases.
Speaker 2: You with them?
Speaker 6: That's a big thing that pleases me is giving oral That is something that I always communicate up front.
Speaker 5: You're not communicating.
Speaker 3: You're not communicating that you want to be told what to do by the cook.
Speaker 5: You just know only because I know that can be a deal breaker for people.
Speaker 3: Would be able. If it's a deal breaker, I would say, that's the thing that's not.
Speaker 2: The couple for you that would write you to come, that would get you to like get your kink at the end of the bargain. Now, granted, I know in many scenarios with doms, coming isn't part of what they're doing. And to me, this is kind of dom sub role because you're coming in with someone's partner, they're watching, etc. A little bit of dominant right right, I'm wondering have you ever posted an ad that specifically said your fantasy and had the couples hit.
Speaker 6: You on occasion? Yes, but when on Reddit, it is very hard. It is very hard as a single male to attract a couple. It's very difficult.
Speaker 5: At you.
Speaker 6: I've tried Field, but in so much work required in doing it that in the chance in the times that I've opened the app and started doing it, that I'm just like, this is not to my liking.
Speaker 5: This interface just bothers me.
Speaker 1: The interview I bother you, but even you saying it's a lot of work to me, you were showing up though, but not pleasing couples because you're not being bang right and the things that turn you on.
Speaker 2: In order for you to perform. So yeah, Field may seem like a lot more work because people.
Speaker 3: Able to communicate what they want.
Speaker 1: But if you're entering this lifestyle, guy, I would say that you need to be upfront because you're wasting these couples times that's what you're like, and then for you to go online and see that the same.
Speaker 3: Couple is looking for someone else. You're also kind of feeling away about that. But I think that.
Speaker 1: I think that you need to be able to communicate what you want out of the dynamic the same way as the couple, and if for whatever reason you can't.
Speaker 3: Or you feel like it'll be a deal breaker for them, that.
Speaker 5: Just might not be the couple for you, right.
Speaker 6: I will add in this specific situation, usually I have broader and bigger communication with older couples, like couples thirties or older. They're more open to communication, expressing kinks and what they like. And in those situations, yes, I do talk about my director kink. In this specific situation, they were a young couple and they were not giving a lot of that communication on what they were asking for. But in the beginning when we were texting, the most I could get from him to say was you can slap her ass, not too hard, just make a sound. Don't kiss her, let her kiss you. I don't care if it happens or not. He likes to come, she likes to be eaten out, she likes doggy. Those are the only things I got. Even that, though pushing and prodding to get more than led to me being left on delivered, and I think it was also me just wanting to break into it and see if first experience, we can regroup afterward and then talk more. That is not how this one ended up going.
Speaker 2: So I completely agree with you're actually having an issue because of Reddit. Yes, So the thing about Reddit is a lot of people are using you for the sexting aspect, a lot of people are wanting to have this interaction, get more pictures, but it never goes to fruition, just like the Zillow thing that you have going, whereas fet life field, you have someone's profile. Once your face is out there, there's a little bit more to it, right.
Speaker 3: I think if you're going to.
Speaker 2: Actually act as a unicorn to couples as a as a bull, isn't that what it's called? Like, I think if you're going to go through with this, you can't be on sites that are already anonymous. You're not going to get the experience because the experienced people, the better looking people, they're most likely not going to be on the threads.
Speaker 3: They're going to be on something where they.
Speaker 2: Can curate it, and you're gonna end up having a better like recipient on the other end. They're going to be more experienced when it comes to these things to language. Think about even the way that when you're on field you can click a bunch of different kinks that's like already built into the apps. So it might be work, but you're gonna have better sex and then people will start respecting your needs when you're in the middle of trying to get to know them, when you're in the middle of sex. I mean, I've had a lot of sex on field and viol I don't know how much that is, but I'd say I've used it on and off since like twenty eighteen, and I haven't had a bad experience, Like there is never anyone terrible. Maybe a bad date or we awkward sex, but like at the end of the day, they kind of get it.
Speaker 5: Yes, And I think that you're going to.
Speaker 2: Be coming in as someone that is experienced with couples. You need couples that are experienced too, because it also muddies your experience.
Speaker 6: Yes, I completely agree. If actually there is no rebuttal to that that personal ad No, I mean there really is that. I fully agree with you because I've come to the same conclusion. It's just I have to sit here and be like, there is only so much energy that I want to a lot to do to put into it. That's so for this specific couple, I was not giving it to them because they weren't giving it back. The moment that I talk to more experienced couples, we do have that more personal It's not just the sexing thing, but we do eventually move to telegram and it's not all about the photo exchange. It's all about what are your boundaries? What are your heart knows? What is something that you want time thing? What is something you don't want to happen?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to.
Speaker 6: Engage with you as the cuck, as the stag? Should I speak to you? Should I not speak to you? Should I only speak to her?
Speaker 2: And if you want to start having good taales like those things that you know how to do, you need a partner that's going to be doing the same. You can't be the only one coming in with a good dick and good communication. Agreed, And then I guess I'll last a bit of advice for you, would be And I talk about this in our book No Host part You have to be okay with rejection if you feel like you can't show up for how a couple wants you to show up. Your immediate fear going to they're going to leave me on red, or they're not going to be interested, or they're going to go on to the next needs to be okay, because you don't need to be in a place where you're wasting your time and wasting theirs, where after the experience you say, well, this is where it went wrong, this is where we're this is where we're wrong, and it wasn't a great experience because you know you left them unpleased and essentially you were too. So you just need to know what you want and how to communicate that. And when a couple isn't on the same page as you, be okay with not playing with them, right, not even pulling up because you know you about to play with your own orgasm. Right.
Speaker 6: And for me to synthesize what you're saying, it's not only be okay with being rejected by them, but rejecting yourself from the situation they're no longer in it. Okay, Yes I can, Yes, you understand that a.
Speaker 2: Great way to say it. I actually want to go and just give the date if you guys want to hear more of Guy and the crazy ass story he told us, with soundbites included on what he was saying in bed and everything. It would is from our town hall in August August twenty seven, August twenty six. Please go and check patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions Go on there. It's audio only, but it is sonically fucking amazing.
Speaker 3: Guy, thank you for giving us all your d of course.
Speaker 5: Of course you've done it for years.
Speaker 3: I love it, I love it forget again. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: To make sure you check out You Got Decisions every Wednesday right here wherever you listen to audio podcasts, and you can catch the full video over on Patreon at Patreon dot com backslash or we'll see
Speaker 5: Hi