Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another week of casual Chaos. This week, I have one of my best friends on the pod, Ariana Beerman. Welcome to Casual Chaos.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. I'm so happy for you. This is amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy you're here. I feel like both of our families have been in the headline.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could scroll on TikTok without seeing one thing about my family or your family. It alternate.
Speaker 2: Ye, who's going this one wild? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think they pick and choose.
Speaker 2: That they want to bully each month.
Speaker 1: I agree, But you know, how has your situation turned you into who you are today? Because I feel like that, you know, it impacted me a lot and made me into who I am today.
Speaker 2: I agree completely. I feel like, well, one thing I definitely do is do not read any of the headlines. Like I always tell people, I have no idea what is going on or what is trending. People text me about it. I'm like, please don't. I don't actually want to know. You're ruining my day. It doesn't matter. I feel like it's just really made me stronger and understand the situations for sure. A little bit better understand how to handle myself even better, and maybe some things not to do moving forward in my life and to avoid at all costs.
Speaker 1: Pay your taxes, people, I pay.
Speaker 2: Your taxes, and don't let your house get foreclosed on. Okay, save your money. All right, Maybe we don't need a channel bag, but I feel like it's just really maybe stronger and in a way definitely brought this whole situation where everything brought me and my mom and my sister closer, and we're kind of like the three best friends, which I'm really grateful for. And I think I'm still even learning how much it's contributing to who I am, because it's still going on, very much going on, and my parents' divorce is nowhere near being done, and.
Speaker 1: Obviously the divorce is so stressful, but you feel like, I mean, we've talked about it so many times, but they're just better off a part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like at you know, I really always wanted them to figure it out, and I had a.
Speaker 1: You know, I even wanted my pack.
Speaker 2: I was like, and I pray for it literally every night, like I just hope that God can help them find their way back to each other. I think at this point though, unfortunately, there is far too much damage done, and I think the final straw from my mom has just been like this full custody battle that we're all going to have to go through. We're all going to have to go to court and give our testimonies and witness statements and everything, and it's just like the most insane thing ever, Like I can't even imagine it.
Speaker 1: But that's just gonna put a straight on all.
Speaker 2: Everybody, all the kids, and that's who should be the number one focus here.
Speaker 1: And they're still little. I mean, listen, as even though your brothers look like they are.
Speaker 2: They are grown men. Yeah, they are still My brother just turned fourteen, my other one's thirteen.
Speaker 1: Little and you know, this whole thing, it's crazy because I feel like your siblings can relate a lot to Adriana because they have older siblings. Audriana obviously is my youngest sister. But when they see all of this at such a young age, it makes them so mature. Malania was always the rebellious child. It could make a child rebellious. Audriana it has made so wise and mature, and she's so like calm and composed because of it. And then like Gabriella doesn't like confrontation. It affects everyone in different ways, Like I definitely have abandonment issues. I don't like being alone. It affects I don't like what you believe. But it affects everyone in different ways, and especially the younger ones when they see this at such a young age. It really does. It does something, you know, whether it's a little positive a little negative, it does. It does affect them.
Speaker 2: It's really and that's what sucks the most. That's what I constantly tell my parents, like it's only about them, and that's who need to be focused on right now. And I feel like all of this is just coming from a place of hurt and anger and money. Money destroys so many things and so many relationships and the stress of that. And my siblings should never have to think about money, should never have to worry about anything that's going on, and never think that they can't tell their mom something or their dad's something, because that, you know, like they can't communicate. Like it's just so horrible everything. I think that's why we all, like my little sold in therapy, a little sister acts crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we be in there.
Speaker 2: Everybody should be in therapy. I think it's great for you. I tell my brothers all the time. They you know, I'm mind.
Speaker 1: It's funny because when they're also at that age their rebell there, Yeah they were belt, they were belts at therapy.
Speaker 2: They're like, I'm not going to talk to this weird Yeah, why am I doing that? My brothers will sit there. My mom has their counselors for them, has everything. They'll sit there and literally not say a damn word. Yeah nothing, because.
Speaker 1: My money was the same way. And you know, it's hard because you know, then I'm not talking to this person. I don't know. I don't but you have to give it a try and really really experience and test with therapists because you have to test it out and find your right match, because I think it's so important. You know, like when you go through all of that at a young age, it is traumatizing. It's a it's traumatic. You know, you experience fighting in the house, you experience things that you don't want, you know, your young self to see, and you know it does form damage.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I wish I went to therapy, but I was too busy taking care of my siblings that I really, you know, like I thought about them for before myself here, but you know now, I'm like, okay, I could use the therapy, but I'm twenty four. I'm probably okay, But you know, I still think to myself, like, I definitely could use a couple of sessions.
Speaker 2: I think the same thing. Hudson and I talk about this all the time. And Hudson's had, you know, traumatic things in his life as well, And I'm like, you need therapy because I cannot be your mother. I need to be my own mother and a mother to you know, four kids as well, and my mom when she needs me, and my sister and you know whatever. I'm very motherly like you, And I'm like, I need therapy. Frankly, I don't want to pay for therapy. No, Like it's expensive. Well, my friend, I'm like, I'll just call my front. We're gonna give it.
Speaker 1: A shot, though, you know, yeah, No, I really do want to.
Speaker 2: I do too. I think that it's good and I think that there's so many traumatic things that are already instilled in our brain because we are older.
Speaker 1: I tried a little bit though therapy. I also tried a life coach.
Speaker 2: My mom likes a shaman. I'm like, I don't do a shaman. My mom does a shaman.
Speaker 1: Like with chakrash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really know. She's like, they do it all through God. But I'm like, I don't know. I don't mess around with shamans. I don't mess around psychics. I don almost aroun with any of that. Yeah, I never have liked it, And I'm like, that's like not well.
Speaker 1: I feel like psychics for us is a little difficult because they could literally look up our name and like stir up some bs.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: My mom goes to a psychic every week. It's concerning, like she has on the phone.
Speaker 2: They told me this last night.
Speaker 1: How are they reading your future over the phone? At least if it was in person, it's a little more realistic. But then my mom will get off the phone and be like, they say, they just said that one of my kids is gonna live far and I'm gonna have a baby. I'm gonna have a grand baby with blue eyes.
Speaker 2: I go, mom, good night. Like my mom told me the other day that one of you, you or your sister's gonna get pregnant this year, saying I see one of the.
Speaker 1: Lives I said well, yeah, that would be me.
Speaker 2: Yep. I'm like, all right, well, you know what, Hudson has bright blue eyes. Brillan does not have blue lies, and neither does her fiance. So you know what, I really don't want that spoken into me. Okay, yeah, I would like to be married first, or like to enjoy marriage and a long time down the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he's just no, he's ready for a child.
Speaker 2: Thank you, I thank you.
Speaker 1: No. My mom says crazy like that to me too. I'm like, well, our moms are both tauruses yeap so and literally like Brielle actually said that to my mom at the premiere party. But I was like, h this makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know that our moms and Riley's are they're all one day apart seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth. No, wasn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: And my mom really gets along with Candy, But did Candy and your mom right inside?
Speaker 2: That's like me and Riley's next step is that we're going to put them in a room and they're going to figure out like this was ten years ago, but I think they've seen each other at like parties okay, and like hi, how are you or like something like that and just kind of like left to where it was. But they used to be best friends too.
Speaker 1: Now that next Gen is coming on, a couple of the clips have came up on TikTok. I'm like, that's fighting yep, and I was like I never saw it, but I was like, oh, okay, stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, course, let's do filming a reality show.
Speaker 1: Obviously, headlines were talking about everything. How are you with everything going on? I know you, I know we talk about it. I know the truth, I know the story, but you know, just asking yes friend.
Speaker 2: It's like, so I hate that this is all surfacing right now. I know it's been three years and it's just you know, I didn't do it, and I was never gonna take any deal or do anything, you know, And I denied so many of them because I was like, no, I didn't do this. I'm fighting this. The anxiety, just waiting for this to be done. Over the last three years, the headline's coming out and you know, the misconception. I think that's crazy as everybody thinks. I'm won probation for the next two years and then I have a dui.
Speaker 1: I do not This says why your dui got dropped?
Speaker 2: It was dismissed completely. I do not have one at all. I'm fighting this case that was two years ago. Then they offered me this in August and I said, you know what, I'll take it. They got back to me in May like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like a long and dreadful process. It's just this is how the court system. It's slow.
Speaker 2: So whatever, move on you are.
Speaker 1: And I'm honestly the positive that me and Haranavo said about this. She's gonna get in a second.
Speaker 2: Shape of her li. I am literally gonna have a damn six back. Okay, no more wine, no.
Speaker 1: Drinking for x and Okay, she's actually crazy like she'll do like three workouts to day. But max I'll do is too, like a workout in a walk. She'll go to hot yoga army and then you know, ended off a core power. I'm like, dude, crazy like that. Maybe ad berries and their sprinkle berries.
Speaker 2: My mom and my sister totally got those skinny grape jeans. I don't know what my sperm donners would I call them. I don't know what the hell he's got on his side. No, but I I have to work for it too. If I ate like shit, and didn't work out. My body would look like shit too, mine dead. If you scroll back five years from five years ago, four years ago, yeah yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Was like, it's like kid fat you had like baby fair, everyone says it.
Speaker 2: I was eighteen though, like that, like I was not a child. I was literally eighteen, and like this this big.
Speaker 1: Round, Okay, she's gonna be even in better shape after these I know, just guys, I'm seriously going to have like an actual sex wack and hopefully this bag.
Speaker 2: And a fat ass.
Speaker 1: You're still that big, okay, But I mean just look at her her corsette that she woorded the premiere her Spaces.
Speaker 2: I felt like I wanted to be like Kim Prodesssion has taken in, keep going, keep going, like I don't care.
Speaker 1: Could do it, you know, with everything, even the headlines you know about our families, us everything. Please, I could hate comments every single day. That's why I'm so excited, honestly for next year. And I feel like you are too, because we're rider dies for each other. I you know, might have screamed at someone on the show for Ariana, and you know, if.
Speaker 2: You may have been going in on someone together. Who I do feel like did deserve it a little bit. Of course, I still think about it in my have all the time, like that comment.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's you know, we really do ride or die for our friends, and I feel, you know, that's the fun part about Next Gen. It shows the fun, lighthearted side of us, not so serious, and that's what I want people to see. Not your parents didn't pay your taxes, maybe you should, Like, I'm.
Speaker 2: So tired of the narrative of pay your parents' bills, pay whatever. I'm like, I do, Okay, I have and I you know whatever, like and.
Speaker 1: You did talk about that on the first episode of Next Gen, Yes, And I think it goes more depth to it, you know, I goes, Are you nervous, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely nervous, you know, I don't. I do like how everything is, you know, being portrayed, I guess, and like, this is not something that I'm angry about. This is not something that like I hold resentment in my heart about. I'm just not that kind of person. And I don't want like money to ruin relationships. It's so stupid. You can always make more money, right, like, you can always God has blessed me. I can always make more money, I can always figure out a way, mater what, and so I'm never going to let that ruin a relationship. I just don't want there to be any but go back.
Speaker 1: That should also like show everyone what kind of person you are, because not for nothing, money ruins nearly.
Speaker 2: I hate it and I've watched it. Yeah, that's why I think. I'm so like, I'm not going to let that happen. Obviously, situations are annoying. Things are annoying that have happened, and I'm nervous to share that with the world. But I think that people don't have any idea. I think people are expecting the exact opposite. Like I think people think I was like the reason my parents gotten this money situation that they did. You people think like me and my sister were spending like crazy, doing all these crazy things, and I'm like, hm, no, not quiet. I was having a shean was it every Chanelle bag I have? I've never bought one of my own, like my mom has got them for me or you know, for Christmas with apparently my money. But I just didn't know, so I guess I did buy one. I just was unaware of it. Yeah, but like I was shopping at she and I wasn't like crazy, I didn't need it. I'm not like that. You really are. I don't know you can make anything great. The alf what I wore to the premiere was two hundred dollars all around the skirt and the corset and the scarf with eight hundred dollars shoes. But I love a shoe, you know. But that's the thing. It's like a shoe.
Speaker 1: My mom literally said it to me the other day, she goes, you can who cares where you bought your offa from. You could dress it up with designer shoes, designer accessories, a designer bag and make the outfit look amazing.
Speaker 2: That's what I always say. Shoes and a bag is what I want to spend.
Speaker 1: Mone I mean, I had a steal. My dress was Christopher Esper. It is a nine hundred and ninety dollars dress. I got it on sale on Moda Operandi for two fifty amazing.
Speaker 2: I was like, I would say that because I'm like girl math again, this is free, this field is free.
Speaker 1: This is an expensive dress. I feel hot as Yeah, but it was two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Still on a thousand dollars dress, nothing changed, Yep, maybe it's just so I'm on sale right now. We get scrutinized for our parents' mistakes, and we kind of get wrapped into it, even with my situation, and my mom gets wrapped into it with my dad. Meanwhile, it wasn't really my mom, you know, it was my dad. And I love my dad till the day I die, but you know, the situation was on him. She stopped working, paid the bills, called it a die. My dad handled the taxes, the work stuff. You trust your partner. You just you know, you guys go through life, and you know, did my dad really want to hurt the family?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Did your parents want to hurt your family? No? Like you live and you learn and you learn, you go through life and it is what it is. But because of like my dad's actions, you know, my mom had to go to jail because of my dad's actions. You know, my mom gets scrutinized for the taxes and everything. Meanwhile, my dad's living life in the Bahamas and he doesn't have to pay a dime, but my mom had to pay back all my dad's stuff, and now she's catching up on her stuff and it's just life. But again, my mom has your mentality. She's like, money is money, I will make it back. And that's how she's always been. You think she liked paying back all my dad's stuff, just throwing away her money. That's and she does get angry about it, but.
Speaker 2: Of course there's times where you.
Speaker 1: You get angry. It do nothing, It does nothing, and that's how she just like you. She's like, money is money, it will come back. I'm blessed that I have a network, that I have a job, that I can do things where I will make the money back. And she's so mature and wise like you, and that aspect of money that because she kind of went through that on her show with like people trying to attack her to reach the top and climb up there, all because of money and fame. And that's like with me, people say to me, pay your taxes. I'm like, dude, it's ten years ago. It's not me. I pay my own taxes. I have all my stuff figured out. I have my own accountant. My accountant isn't even associated with my families, Like I have my own all everything that I do is on my own because from our family situation, we learn from it and we know we're never gonna.
Speaker 2: Do that because why would we do that to ourselves? So I will never have like I'm crazy. I feel like with money now in the sense like I will never be in a bad spot. You will never catch me in a bad spot. Yeah, I have a large rainy day fund and the sense that I will never I will always be okay. Yeah, and my family will be okay. Maybe not for long, but with what I've made in the last year, you know we'll be okay. Yeah, we'll be okay for at least a couple months. No, not a New York for some months, maybe Atlanta, We'll we go for a year.
Speaker 1: You're so cute and you're like You're like, how I am with my siblings? Like you would give the shirt off your back for your siblings.
Speaker 2: They text me all the time. Can you send me twenty dollars to get mama gift? I'm like, both, what are you getting? Like, what are you really getting? If you tell me what you're really getting, I'll send you twenty bucks, Like I want wax candies. I'm like, a right, here's a twenty bucks. Then they text my sister for it, and they text Watson for it. I'm like, you guys are crazy. You think we all don't talk? What do you need? What do you need? They gather the fun they gather the funds from everybody, and I'm like, what are you getting? It's weird.
Speaker 1: Did you ever feel like you were growing up in your mom's shadow a little bit, especially during like your families?
Speaker 2: But I still am. You know, I feel like it's gonna I feel like I'm always going to be in that shadow. I was talking about this last night about NEPO babies, right because everyone everyone keeps saying, everyone keeps saying, I just found out what this meant.
Speaker 1: I but I wish that I had the funds to be an EPO baby.
Speaker 2: I agree, But what I'm saying, I thought a NEPO baby baby.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, okay, from fam That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm thinking. Am I wrong about it? Does it not mean that like we're only in the position that we are because our parents have paved the way for us. Yeah, that's what it means, right, Yeah, I don't even know. I had no idea because like.
Speaker 1: Our moms were famous from housewives, So now we have this opportunity because of our moms.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I was doing like an interview last night.
Speaker 1: Sure maybe they, I said, yeah, they God bothered us there.
Speaker 2: And when I be here on this on Bravo doing a reality show with my friends in New York. Probably not, but that's a blessing. What's the wrong with if I'm a NEPO baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brianna LaPaglia is Brianna Chicken Fry. But she actually posted a rant of stories the other day and was like, I wish I was an EPO baby. She was like, I wish I was an Epple baby, but sadly, I'm a girl boss who has to work. But I just wish I was an Epple baby. Like, yes, we're I guess you could say we'd it has to do with money, But it has to do with money a little bit, because she was ranting on her Instagram story how she wishes that she was an Epple baby, and she basically wishes that she was a billionaire like from obviously her parents.
Speaker 2: Evidently my parents are not, and so in the money aspect, I don't relate to this.
Speaker 1: Well, I see, I am fully working on my own. My money is my money I provide for myself. Has my mom brought me to the place that I am today and has supported me throughout life one thousand percent give all the credit in the world to her. But now we're obviously at the age where listen, I mean, sure, if my mom was rolling in billions may and I had a trust fund and there were like other aspects in this in the cards, yep, sure, but they're just not no, And obviously we're working for ourselves. We were also raised to always hustle in all way work, regardless of what happened with your family. It's not like your mom's sitting on.
Speaker 2: Her her damn ass off and she's still a sack gay. She still is the same with my learning from your mistakes. But I do feel like, no matter what, it's always going to kind of be in my mom's shot and like your I will always be Kim Zolciak's daughter. That is always how people will refer to me. When I see people out in public all the time, They're like, wait, aren't you Kim Zolciak's daughter. I'm like, yes, you know.
Speaker 1: I really wonder if being on next Gen is going to change.
Speaker 2: I wonder, Yeah, like I wonder if people love this show, if we do a couple more seasons, if we keep going with this, if it's going to be different, if it's just going to be like, oh, are you Arianna Beerman or Ujia Judas, you know, And I feel like that would be crazy. I'm like, I'm so used to it now. And also for me because Brielle's the oldest, it's are you Brielle's sister? You know? And so I wonder if it's just one day gonna be like are you Ariana Beerman? If not, whatever, But I do wonder.
Speaker 1: Like that I know same, So Okay, are we an Epple baby?
Speaker 2: I feel like if it's about money, I'm not an Epple baby. If it's about the path that's paved for me to be on Bravo TV, yeah, that would make me a Nepo baby. Our moms were housewives, we are housewives kids, yes, but we have done this our whole life. So just because my mom did pave the way, I have a different we have a different experience because my mom started at twenty seven. I started doing this at five, so it was nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like, you know, it's we still have been in the public eye our whole life.
Speaker 2: We're paving our own way now, yeah, exactly a way, and they made it for us.
Speaker 1: But that's why you thank your parents. Yes, they are supposed to kind of help you through life and pave not all the time, but parents who are really present in your life and really supportive. Even when I was little. My mom even said it at the premiere party. She was like, I used to take Gia on auditions to New York when she was little all the time for modeling, acting, everything, and it finally paid off. Now even before Bravo, she was doing it like she always wanted me to like be in the spotlights somehow. Parent who is very present in your life wants that for you, like it tries to guide you in the best way. So okay, fine, nepo baby in them paving the way for the platform that we have today. Neo baby money.
Speaker 2: No, no, No one has a trust fund. I absolutely do not. I wish I had a trust fund. You know, that would honestly be call my anxiety a little bit in my head, like you know what I do.
Speaker 1: Let's speak get into the universe. Are let our moms make billions?
Speaker 2: My mom will make billions. But I trust fund. She's not giving me a trust fund, but she should. She needs, right, Yeah, she has to. My kids will have a trust fund. I am like adamant that, like I always have this plan, like when they grow up and stuff. If they want to start businesses, I'll have the money to fund it for them. I'll have the things to help them. If you propose like a business plan, if you do whatever, You're not gonna be sitting there spend ten thousand dollars on rent in New York City. I can promise you that with your with your money, so if you have a reason to be there, we can find about it.
Speaker 1: But I know that that's the thing, you know, I always talk about it too, you know, starting your college fund for your kids so young, just everything. And you know my mom had all of that, but when the legal stuff happened, it got all got wiped. So now you know she's paying it on her own, you know, with all the college and stuff, and paying all that stuff out of pocket when you don't have it saved a right, it sucks so.
Speaker 2: Many damn kids.
Speaker 1: It sucks.
Speaker 2: I always like, you better really get working out. Four kids. You're lucky me and Brielle, are you you're never doing that right?
Speaker 1: What having four kids?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm having to.
Speaker 2: I want to have two. I want to have, but I want to have boys. I don't think I want a girl.
Speaker 1: I know my mom feels like she's gonna have boy like boy grandchildren because she had all girls, which I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Speaker 2: I want I want a boy first and then a girl. Yeah, but two boys is like my ideal.
Speaker 1: Christiana is one of four and him and his brothers are so so close. I honestly love the bond.
Speaker 2: My little brothers are so close. So that's what I'm like.
Speaker 1: And they like probably protect your sister so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all like she's crazy, but they do it.
Speaker 1: Would never like so she's the millenium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she definitely is. Yeah, I'm like she's gonna she's the sweetest person when she wants to be. She'll also like drop her head off. That does not care.
Speaker 1: So Reale is getting married and you are her maid of honor.
Speaker 2: I like still can't even believe she's like getting married, and I'm like, I think you're gonna get pregnant soon. You better hurry this uph She's like you're insane. Don't say that. I'm not getting pregnant anytime soon. I'm like, I don't know, mom said, the psychic said, And it's not me, so it's got to be you.
Speaker 1: Does Billie have blue jeans in his family?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But I was just talking out of her ass. So she's like, I hear people. I'm like, you're schizophrenic. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But when she talks to all her psychics and stuff, but I'm so happy to be her maid of honor and like, can't wait to plan this for her.
Speaker 1: Has anything started, like bachelor party, anything?
Speaker 2: She knows where she wants to have it, exactly where she wants to have it. So she wants to like, yeah, okay, so she wants to have like the venue, have the exact date, you know, And so she's been going back and forth. But I think she's just really focused right now on enjoying her engagement. She always wanted to have a long engagement. She was like, I want to get engaged and to have along mind that I don't either. I think it's great. I think, you know. And they fell in love so quickly and knew and knew that they were it for each other, you know, And I think it's great to have a long engagement after being with Hudson for as long as we will be. I do not want to have a long engagement, but I feel like, you know, it makes it makes sense, and I would be fine to have one. Yeah, but like a couple of years, you know, maybe or whatever. And I want it to be She wants her wedding to be absolutely perfect, So why Russia take the time work everything out? And yeah, and she's working, she has other things going on and so but I'm ready to get started. I'm like, can we get it going? Because I'm really really excited. I have so many ideas.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: We went to Miami for my cousin's bachelor party. We actually had the best time. I bet it was so you know, you got a little ratchet in Miami. She's a little down and dirty. But I feel like, your sister loves My sister loves it.
Speaker 2: My sister loves to have fun and we do. She does like Muhammas for her birthday every single year. Yeah, and she's like, my bachelor like party will just be like that. It's gonna be crazy. It's mean saying, oh my god, wait, where does she want to have her rudding? She wants to do it.
Speaker 1: State you don't have to give the bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wants to do give it. She wants to do it. I think in like Naples and Florida.
Speaker 1: No Florida, Oh, Florida.
Speaker 2: No Florida. But I think that's like she wants everyone to be able to come to so and it's close to like whatever, and Billy's family is there, and I think that that's where she means. Sometimes she thinks of crazy places, you know, and it's like turks and cacos. But a venue she found, a beautiful venue.
Speaker 1: No Naples is stunning. Actually, Jen Aiden's hairror stylist Ashley, She's getting married in Florida as well. I think in the Miami area.
Speaker 2: But Florida's gorgeous. Yeah, and it's I feel like it's a great place and not everybody has to travel so far.
Speaker 1: That's why even you know, because I know I have to get married out of the country because my dad, Like you know, when I went to Italy for my cousin's wedding, it did scare me a little bit because when you when you get married somewhere with a language barrier. It's just very hard to, like I think about it, unicate and really articulate what you want. And you know, in general, the Italians in Italy are different than Americans. Like you said, you moved to New York from Atlanta or you know, Jersey, New York era area. We're fast paced. We're not slow motion Italy slow motion. It's ridiculous, like you're standing there like, dude, come on, we gotta go. And my that scared me. I was like, Okay, yeah, I don't know, you know, maybe maybe Italy is not the place for me. But you know, Bahamas they speak English. It just I love the homes her It's beautiful, it's gorgeous, the water is pretty. I want to be on the beach when I get married. I know that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a big wedding. Probably.
Speaker 1: You were in Chagu and I told you I watched Don't Be Tarty. I was like, I actually loved Don't Be Tardy.
Speaker 2: I thought it was so fun and you guys were I was amazing. I just get weird about watching myself.
Speaker 1: That you guys were so entertaining.
Speaker 2: I don't know you, no, I know you guys, and it's like so crazy to think about it.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I mean, you know, I wish though that was fun. That was so fun. But that's that's why I think You're spinoff did so well too, though, because you guys were young, and when everyone's young, it's chaotic. Milania was a riot. Malania would say the most absurd things when she was younger. Everyone was running around, we were pulling each other's hair. Malania's jumping out of windows, like we're riding the quads up and down. You guys did the same thing. That's why it's entertaining and everyone loved it because you're watching a family with like a million kids.
Speaker 2: And you're like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How did everything with your family's spending habits shape the way that you handle money.
Speaker 2: I don't like to spend money. That's why I tried to tame Hudson, because I'm like, is this necessary? Like do we really need this? This is crazy? Like I do not. I try to keep as much money as I can with and not spend things. You know, I just I'm scared. I feel like I never want to be in a place where I have even just like I don't know, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're very conservative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gives me anxiety. I love a deal on things like Okay, this is better, this is whatever, But I'm like, okay, do I need this? Is this going to? You know? Do I really need it? Like? Do I? Or should I? Wait until I set a goal for myself with money all the time, like I want to make this much this month. I want to make this month this much in six months, and then I'll buy myself something because then, you know, obviously Hudson spoils me. So it's not like I don't get new, great, amazing things all the time, but like for myself, it obviously is very different. And then I set this goal for how much I wanted to make in a year. I completely surpassed it, and I was like, Okay, now I need to make at least another amount of this and then I'll buy myself something.
Speaker 1: That's story keeps you motivated, yes, and because you realize how much money you could actually bring in and how fast paced it is.
Speaker 2: And now that everything's starting to pick up and I'm getting a lot more brand deals and I'm getting a lot more things, I'm like, this is crazy. I mean the first time I had twenty thousand dollars in my bank account, I actually thought that. I was like, Wow, I've like I'm rich, Orus like i am rich because this is the most I've ever had my make count in my life. And that's crazy like that, that's just like, okay, wow, I've made so much more than that in my life. And I think that this. I can't imagine what I would have been like if I had gotten all of my money. But now I have a great relationship with money and will never be in a bad spot with it.
Speaker 1: I give you so many problems, so I think I would be a little rough arou on the edges. They're right, money is the root of all evils And are you really going to make money ruin a relationship with your family? You're just not And at the end of the day, you know, sure, do you probably get mad mad about it at point?
Speaker 2: Definitely been on my fair share of Yeah.
Speaker 1: But that would you know, be me too. I feel like I would never want to stop talking to somebody over that. But when I want to have it out, let me have it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want to be like, well, you owe me, yeah for this and this and this and this and this. Yeah, that's sometimes, you know, but of course I've definitely had my fair share of anger with it.
Speaker 1: And it's like you think about your childhood, You're like, they did raise me, they did do everything for us, of course.
Speaker 2: And there is times, you know, where I've thought about it in the sense of I could never imagine doing my kid being in a situation that I was in, and then that's where I've gotten mad in the past, and I'm just like, this is actually crazy when you think about it. But then I'm like, it's my mom, and nobody would have done It's my mom and my dad. Nobody would have done this. If there was another option, this would have never happened. If there was another option. I just wish everything would have been handled sooner before it was far too late for anybody to really come back from it. Speaking of the woman three point five, because my dad hacks her phones and she has to get new phones.
Speaker 1: Are they on the same phone plan?
Speaker 2: They were?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I think he kept that one. Yep, he would go and he would look at the messages. If he's paying the phone plan, he can track your phone calls and see your.
Speaker 2: Minds, so they're not on the same phone plan. She got a new phone plan, but then some way he did something else. I don't really know. She's got three phones now and we only talk. We're only allowed to talk on this one on the three, on the three point five, and I literally have Kimmy two point out and Kimmy three point out. Got rid of that phone now it's three point five, So I'm like, okay, anyways.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about the real house sizes of Atlanta. I love I love done like the most beautiful, like gunning, and I feel like she just keeps getting better and better and better.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Is at my mom's wedding?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom loves her, and so I guess she still talks to Phaedra, But yeah, I would say that's kind of who my mom's stuck with. And I always pray for a comeback of her and Nini. I think there are two of the funniest people together and they get into it so much.
Speaker 1: I feel, where is Nini.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I like don't know where she is either, And they've like talked about doing shows in the past together and then don't. But I think it'd be the most iconic thing ever because they're just so funny.
Speaker 1: To get I agree, But your mom's songs on Housewives sparked a chain reaction in the housewife world for years and kind of made I think. I think it's sparked you know a lot of other housewives coming out with music as well. I think everyone followed Kim Zulciac wead after that.
Speaker 2: I literally can't.
Speaker 1: But do you think your mom will put out more music in the future? Does she ever want to dabble in music?
Speaker 2: You know, my mom always says I always wanted to be a one hit wonder is what she's always said. And she's like, and I was, yeah, don't be tardy for the party, was you know everywhere at the back of the day, she was performing at all these clubs, doing everything at the gay clubs. They loved it. That was like, and that was a totally different time, you know, that was a totally different time when the world wasn't as loving and acceptable as they are today. And my mom has always loved everybody and was like, I'm so happy I get to do this and support people. And she had the best time. I will say, I see the clips from Real Housewives, and one came out with my TikTok the other day of her with holding the mic and she's got her gloves on, and I was like, what is going on? And and he's like, Kim really thinks she's a pop star, and I was like that she does. And she's looking at her like you're not, No, she's not. She had her moment and I love it for her, and it's still like such an iconic thing. I don't think though, I mean, unfortunately everyone had. We were not blessed with beautiful voices. I always either I wish I was. That's like my dream.
Speaker 1: Actually said it to Christian the other day, like I was like, I was listening to it was someone that went on America America with Simon America's Got Talent, and they had such a beautiful voice. I just look like a Christian. I go, I wish I could sing goes.
Speaker 2: You tried, yeah, I know you didn't try.
Speaker 1: It didn't work.
Speaker 2: Everyone always says I look just like Tate McCray right, and I think she's absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: But such a compliment.
Speaker 2: I know, I think she's going to do, but you I don't really feel like it but she's so badass, and she got the voice. I'm like, if you're my damn doppelganger and you got the voice, I'm so passed.
Speaker 1: The voice and the moves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's like the body, She's unreal.
Speaker 1: She's like the Britney spears. I feel like of our generation because Brittany could sing and dance and soaku Tate. She's a pop star, like she's a performer, looks great and I'm so happy, Like I want to go to a TA concert. I should have wanted. She came here recently. Really, I think I can't.
Speaker 2: Even keep up with like I know, like the original songs and I know like some things you know or whatever, but she is stunnying a body of like everything. I'm like, this is really ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Because I feel, you know, she reminds me of like, you know, kid Leroy. Also, her boyfriend reminds me of like the mini Justin Bieber, and he I felt like was popping off with you know, his song. Then it was Tate just blew up and I'm like, where are you, kid Lroy? Where'd you?
Speaker 2: They're like, look at Tate McCray with kid Leroy.
Speaker 1: I know for her I know she's killing It's awesome, but okay, obviously kivin Candy have had their fair share. You wish that like you and Riley could rekindle them one day, Like, what is the update on you and Riley? You know, has next Gen? Do you think next Gen like brought you guys close? I know it has, but you know for people that.
Speaker 2: Of course, next Gen literally completely reconnected us. I hadn't talked to Riley in many years.
Speaker 1: Well that's another thing that when anyone asks me about next Gen, you really do see a lot of relationships flourished. Like me and Amira got really close. You got very close with Amira. You and I even just get closer. But then you know, there's you know, confrontation and conflict of how to be a good friend and how to manage all these friendships when other people don't like each other. It's a whole thing. But that's why I liked That's what I liked about next Gen though, is because we really all didn't know each other in the beginning.
Speaker 2: No, we weren't all like best friends, and I didn't really know anybody. I really knew you and brought Brooks, and that was really and Brooks wasn't my best friend in the world.
Speaker 1: You know, it was just all and for that matter, we knew that we clicked, and we knew it from the second we like had dinner that one night after I had that event. But you know, we still were getting to know each other. Of course, you know even now, you know now I'm like, she's she's my girl. But you know, throughout the whole season, for sure, we were getting to know each other. The whole show I think was really everyone getting to know each other. Besides Brooks.
Speaker 2: Brooks knew everyone was like the common denority between everybody, but.
Speaker 1: You know, we were all getting to know each other. And I think that's what's fun about Next Gen.
Speaker 2: I feel like if we do I was talking to Brooks about this the other day, if we hopefully do do a season two, it's going to be even crazier because now we're all at a different level of comfortability. I feel like it would just be like amazing, Like I feel like there wouldn't be a quiet moment. I feel like it would be more even getting into it with each other because we're not percent we don't you know, we know each other, but I didn't like you then I don't like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, you know, and just a lot more opinions ord be made. And you know, I think everyone was a little scared this season a little bit because what are you going to tell a stranger to go themselves, or a stranger that they have bad style, or a stranger that they're nasty, Like, no, you're not, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: And we do still yeah, but I mean we definitely a little bit maybe definitely maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe in our confessionals yeah right, but I just you know, definitely nerve wracking to say it to someone's face as a stranger. Then that's why, you know, as the season grows, you definitely see us getting more comfortable to season two would be crazy, yeah, crazy crazy, maybe with a couple of substitutes.
Speaker 2: But I think that there would be maybe a little bit of a different cast next next season.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: I think it's crazy, like just the beginning to the end, and like when we go on our trip and whoa what a trip that was. I cannot wait to go home. I had to decompress for like three days. Oh same, And so to Riley and like she was like, no, we can't talk for like three days. I was like, this is fair like I need at least a couple of days to like recoup mentally, because I wanted to move back to Atlanta. I was like, I want to go home. Actually, I don't want to be in New York anymore. I need to go back, like I need to go back to the Motherland. I need some wholesome southern hospitality. All right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ariana. I love you so much and this is such a fun episode. Thank you for coming on Casualty.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me