Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three thirty three, Episode three of Dirt Daly's Guy production of iHeart Radio. I can't believe Marjorie Taylor Green and her boyfriend left out the fact that it was season three thirty three of TDZ. When it comes to signs of the End Times, I mean three half devil you're getting You're given like just one thumb to the side because we're only halfway to six sixty six. That is when this thing ends, right, six to six. Oh yeah, probably before.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I think I think this is bigger than six six six, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean bigger.
Speaker 3: We're bigger than the Devil.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna go John Lennon and say we're bigger than Jesus, but we are bigger than the Devil. We're bigger than the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I fuck with him. You know, we're bigger than ends, but we're bigger than him.
Speaker 1: This is a big This is a big podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. And it is Wednesday, April tenth four for ten good buddy, Hey do that?
Speaker 2: Will you not do that? Told you to not do that because they do it backwards in Europe.
Speaker 3: No, even the guests is giving me an old boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's turning red with anger, not even like embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: National, it's National Encourage a Young Writer Day. So shout out to all the kids out there.
Speaker 2: Looking at a blank, blinking cursor on your final draft copy as you try and write the next great screenplay. Hey, I encourage you to just fucking stop. You know what I mean. It's congested, Just give it up, move on to bad time. All say it's a bad time. Oh, it's a bad time. And again no one cares about your ace vent Or A three specs for him. Okay, I know it sounded cool. Well I read it, Jack, and I gave you my notes, and I think.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be huge.
Speaker 5: Well I don't think. I don't think Inventor should suddenly be black. That just doesn't make sense, especially if you don't explain it. But you're like, but I don't know, man, my son tickets, what doesn't matter. It's National Cinnamon Crescent Day.
Speaker 6: I think that's just a Christ comes out of the deebras, butts.
Speaker 3: Out of it calls back to the earlier mythos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, exactly calls back. It's an homage to to peopel, doesn't homage to the previous.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you love that. You love that. Yeah, and it's also just as problematic as the first one with the transphobia too. I'm sure it's also National Farm Animals Day National dude, it's like it's National Library Week.
Speaker 4: I guess I didn't know that the Library Library National Erase Self Negativity Day. And guess what a thing I could never celebrate, at least formally, National Siblings Day. So shout out to all y'all with siblings and also my only my.
Speaker 2: Only fans, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I got some messages to right to the sisters.
Speaker 2: Are they one?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Jack, where the fuck?
Speaker 1: Where the fuck was your National Siblings Day message?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I guess I'll just send a picture of me flicking off your kid for their birthday.
Speaker 1: All right. My name is Jack O'Brien aka, Oops, I did it again. I forgot my towel.
Speaker 3: My brain is to blame. Oh baby baby.
Speaker 1: Oops. I'm wet and exposed till I put on this robe. I'm into terry cloth who, courtesy of Cleo Universe, took me a while to get it, but I think I think I landed there at the end. Yeah, I'm reference to the fact that I'm constantly forgetting my towel, yeah before it takes a shower, because my brain is broken. Yeah, it happens. It happens, you know, it has that that mistake has ushered me into the world of the tech terry cloth robe, the functional clothing. It dries while you wear it, and that is why I'm wearing a terry cloth rope at every recording going forward. And I hope everybody's comfortable with that.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, I don't notice you're wearing one. Now. Is it below your waist?
Speaker 1: It is. It's very like is.
Speaker 3: It under your regular clothing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh like Mormon magic underpants.
Speaker 1: But it makes me look strong.
Speaker 3: Like how Peter Parker is is not. It doesn't have super speed, so he's got to be walking around in Spidey's fanex the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of like that, Biddy sinks. I'm throwing to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles Gras.
Speaker 2: From metro to metro to back yard to yard. It goes quick, real quick. It's not real hard.
Speaker 3: I'm the now.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 4: Push a call me some buffa because I humped space like that Jack on a off. Don't need that cuz no glasses at all. Won't listen to the Fenny Gve. Sorry, my love, what I'm seeing through these eyes?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Now, boys about to stare at the sky blind blinding? You know where I keep my eyes when the moon cover up the sun and my eyes get crusty at her when I'm blind. Anyway, shout out to Christy. I had to freak the verse. I had to freak the chorus. There, you gave me the verse. I had to freak the chorus. That's called a collabo. Uh and yeah, shout out to all my dude, apparently there were a lot of raw dog warriors during the eclipse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently we'll get there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, anyway, I don't mean to don't mean to ruin the intro, but yeah, shout out to all y'all, and shout out to those painful realization that you shouldn't have looked up at the eclipse.
Speaker 1: Out out to all those brave eye warriors out there, you know, yes, yeah, that's right. Uh oh, well that voice you just heard one of the best podcasts hosts doing it sitting in our third seat. You know, I'm from stuff they don't want you to know, ridiculous history. You can hear his words on the audio fiction series The Passage. Please welcome the brilliant and talented Ben Bolling. We got Ben Bolling.
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot. This is a yeah wow dance. You're doing a little truck ship. I watch the guy.
Speaker 2: Joe Joe Man, all right, jerk's.
Speaker 1: Off to two guys next standing at his shoulder. He seated, so I like to picture that he seated, and then the guys are standing next to him, facing each other, and he's just doing a little yeah jerk off side to side.
Speaker 3: For like America or something for America.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ben?
Speaker 2: How you been Ben? Since we saw each other? And then you had to cover for me when I was at fucking Cruise podcast movement after you.
Speaker 1: Got so drunk on that panel, I got rich Man.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I was way more nervous than I should have been to talk about a subject. I know pretty a lot about podcasting, but you know what, sometimes it gets you. It gets you.
Speaker 3: That was good, man, That that conversation was good. I would a soft note. I thought it was really interesting that you came in with like the dry ice smoke and like, I don't know how you worked out the parachute, but dude, Miles dropped in from a parachute and it was just like, first off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we came out, remember and I landed in a split. Yeah, just came off the top row parachute. Boom hit the split and I was like, give me my mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, across the stage in the split like a Spike Lee tracking shot with exactly exactly, Yeah, elaborate special man Miles does demand that for any panel that he's going to be on.
Speaker 2: Yes, which is why I know, Ben, when you said that they weren't going to actually, you know, accommodate me. I know I freaked out and I said full fuck all of you then, but then I didn't make it work in my own low five way. So look, it involved roller skate.
Speaker 1: I mean we can say it was roller skates. This is how you pulled it off.
Speaker 2: Okay, look what the fuck, man, this isn't fucking revealing the magician's secret on Fox.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, we can neither confirm nor deny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't look Magician.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't look at the video that someone took because it's very clear. I'm on rollerblades.
Speaker 3: But I remember that. I remember that show you just mentioned though.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever, Yeah, what was it The Secrets Magic Secrets on Reveal or whatever? Yeah, and I remember that guy like what was his name, like mystique or intrigue.
Speaker 1: He got like fucking mystery. That is the guy who taught me how to talk to women.
Speaker 2: Breaking the Magician's code, Magic's Biggest Secrets revealed, Finally revealed, is what it was called. I'm not trying to watch a replay on Fox, but yeah, that mask was kind of freaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like why he didn't need to make it so scary, you know, but I guess maybe maybe that's like what he's about.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, his name was val Valentino. Or He's still He's still here, He's still here.
Speaker 1: Oh he revealed he was outed.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, wow, Magic Castle's coming for him, you guys.
Speaker 1: I know, oh yeah, oh wow.
Speaker 2: In the finale, in the final special, he unmasked.
Speaker 6: So it is I val valal val Yeah, that's I know, I know, try trying to hold back your shock. It is I okay, I'm sorry, my legal name Leonard Montano. No, still don't know you man, all right, well.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassed anyway, Ben, We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in the moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of things we're talking about. We're gonna check in with third party candidates, specifically the No Labels Party, the fuck Boy Party of the Center. Why don't we have to put a label on it. Let's just enjoy each other's company by.
Speaker 3: A political situation too exactly.
Speaker 1: We're talking Yeah, so I think they're dropping out.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about that.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about the coming corny zombie cicada storm that is going to take over entire swaths of the US. We'll talk about Disney just can't stop building Dystopius. They got a new one, and we might even get to the summer Olympics are holding swimming events in not a pool, but in the Send River, the big dirty river that runs through the middle of Paris that I think was responsible for multiple outbreaks of cholera that like wiped out entire family lines. That that is where they're going to be doing their distance swimming in the coming Olympics, which is interesting the brave of the organizers, well, guessing it was their decision and not the distance swimmers.
Speaker 2: No, no, I want a mouthful of I want to show you how fucking built I am for this ship.
Speaker 1: When I first saw this story, I literally thought like it was going to be all the swimming events like Michael like people like that were just gonna be swimming by.
Speaker 3: The river.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Wow, that's that's different. We would all watch that, we would exactly all right. But before we get to any of that bullshit, Ben, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, So I was scanning through some of this stuff, uh, and I was I was looking at Uh. I got really into not what they call non human personhood, Like, are our certain non human animals intelligent to the threshold that they should be able to have, uh, the same rights that theoretically every human has. And I got super deep into octopus. Uh, Like the octopus I think is the correct plural. Uh, It's it's not OCTOPI I think, Well, it's American English, so we can just kind of freestyle on that one. But I'm pretty sure the plural is octopuses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, I know, it says, yeah, both octopuses and octopi are acceptable. Of the two octopuses, is the simpler and more commonly used.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, it turns out the octopus can dream, you guys, and because they have the they have those things on their skin chromatophores that like change color, predator camo thing when they dream, those chromatophors in their skin, show like what they're dreaming about the way, yes, dude, yes, yes, wait ted.
Speaker 2: Like a like a Jumbo tron on their skin to be like, this is what's going on in my mind right now.
Speaker 3: Nowhere near that cool?
Speaker 2: But well back way, fuck it sounds boring. Yeah, yeah, what do you think is underrated? Man? Let's get off.
Speaker 3: No, I think though, I think it is. It is fascinating, man, Like it would be cool if it were jumbo tron, right, like if the octopus was dreaming.
Speaker 1: There's show.
Speaker 2: The octopus is at a black Hawks game and it's like.
Speaker 3: It wakes up and it's like ship, I'm in the ocean. Yes, I thought that's I thought that was cool. I also looked into there was some weird research several years ago. A couple of decades ago about trying to make the octopus live longer, because you know, they have a relatively short life span and they It turns out that you could do like an octopus lobotomy, which already, like the concept is really weird to me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, check it out. So apparently you can't and it only works with the female octopus. You can rum move part of the I guess the main bringing. Since all eight arms kind of have a brain, you can remove that and it takes away the kill switch such that the octopus can survive reproduce anyway. Man, my search history is weird.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, what the fuck are you talking about? Real quick, you remove their brain and they live longer because the brain is the thing that kills them. It's like time to off yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you take.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Well some imagination this kid has here, because that can't be true. Now that's wild.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: What the fuck you ever seen cuttlefish mate where they like entwine their arms and then like get their like bodily patterns sync up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta also stop texting me those videos, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, half of those aren't cuttle fish. Cuttle fish are you making? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is the is the subject that I said.
Speaker 2: Anyways, but like anyways but more like cuddle fish. And then we're like, yeah, I know, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm still working. I'm still working on a workshop. And the exact wording that I should send when I send those videos to people, isn't it beautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna be honest, I think it would be amazing if the octopus was able to live, you know, to like a like a human lifespan or an elephant lifespan or something like that, because they're they're so smart.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I know. That's that's been like the most interesting thing about realizing how intelligent they are is like how I think for people like who are used to eating octopuses, like in Asia or abroad or whatever, like octopus is like a delicacy. Like the more I see those like things where it's like no, man, like they build friendships, Like I saw this video of like how this octopus was like befriending the like tank cleaner at an aquarium and like always wanted to play with the tank cleaner and very intense in a way, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm about to eat one of your fucking arms.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Stop I gotta stop beating your fucking arms. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I just said you know you you knew you felt so much. I'm like, you fuck with drumming bass, because if they fuck with drumming bass, then it'd be over. I'm like, y, man, we can't they fuck with yeah, you know Chase the Status. Yeah, they have taste to the music. We gotta let them.
Speaker 3: Let them DJ's metaphorically.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, did this interest come from my octopus teacher? I really you've always been interested.
Speaker 3: I'm I watched octopus teacher. That is. That's pretty great, man. Honestly, I think it. I think it came about because I'm one of those folks with big dreams and stupid means. So I was like, I was like, man, it'd be so cool to have an aquarium in my house, you know what I mean? Yeah? Yeah, until I learned how much work it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got cribs apish.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I'm not ready for that yet. I'm going to get there one day.
Speaker 1: Peel. You never see really rich people with octopus aquariums. They always have like sharks or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. They need things that like mirror their mindset, Like you know what I mean. They don't want some soft ass thinking ass.
Speaker 1: Eight motherfucker making them question their personhood. Yeah, what is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Uh? To be honest, you know, there's one thing I got really into audio books when I was driving around for some stuff and I was like, man, you know here, what you guys told me, is hearing an audiobook the same thing as reading a book? I respect them both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm not like I remember when audio like maybe right after college and I was really into like like book, you know, just having like my book collection that I was really like, there's no evidence of it. Like I felt like even like with Kindle, Like I'm like, is there any evidence of the book that you had it? At one point? Then you don't know the information that you observe, Like what kind of rigid ass thinking is this? And now I'm like, no, you're engaging with the information. Plus my comprehension is actually better when I'm listening to an audiobook like that. Sometimes I space out and I'm like, no joke, Like I can spend like fucking six minutes on one page because I'm like, fuck, that's something in the middle of this same fucking sentence again.
Speaker 3: They hit me with a semi cold what the fuck is going on? Yeah? No, I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean as long as you're like, if you're making your way through an audio book, like you're not doing it absolutely for no reason, like you're obviously engaging with the material, it's like connecting with you, you're taking something in. So I don't. Yeah, I've definitely like talked to people who are like, yeah, I only get like twenty percent of audiobooks, and those people don't read audio books, you know, they just move on, move back to the thing that works for them. For some of us, like I definitely have better comprehension when I'm listening to audiobooks.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, it's like, uh, it's you know, I I like that point, you know, it's it's whatever works for you too, As you said, like ingest information. And yeah, I will note though, I will note that I put down the Kindle. I I was a physical book guy. Still am I got too many? I'm some cause.
Speaker 2: Gesture you're literally gestured to a blank room right now, you're like, there's nothing like okay, man, as you can see.
Speaker 3: See big. Yeah, but I had. I had a kindle as a gift for a while, and I I felt, this is such a shallow thing, you guys. But I was like reading on a kindle and there were other people around who have books, and I was like, man, oh you felt these guys. Yeah, I was like, these folks better know I'm reading a book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you got to read out loud anytime you're reading in public. That's what I right, Yeah, let him know.
Speaker 2: Her last was too much to contain. At this point, the.
Speaker 1: Bottle fis inserted his sperm packets into her mouth.
Speaker 3: And then just like turn to a stranger and go, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, as if I had to tell you freaky little and.
Speaker 2: Then obnoxiously lick your fingers to turn the baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah on your kindle, squeak, squeak. By the way, we should like that.
Speaker 1: There was a weird moment at the top of your Underrated where you were like driving around on some stuff. That Ben is a trained assassin, Like he doesn't like to talk about it, but he's you know, he goes out on jobs, so to speak, and you know he got a lot of driving to do. Should I read back? Should I read some of our cryptic text back.
Speaker 3: Then, I would prefer that we avoid that.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a real thing, or I'm trying to get to the bottom of Ben Bowling and I fucking can't.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well let's say it here publicly. Guys. Uber does a lot of stuff, and we are contractually obligated to tell you that. You know, you get on the.
Speaker 2: Road, sometimes we've got Yeah, we've got another service. If you want someone fucking.
Speaker 1: Clipped, that's right, Uber Erase you get people out of the crows. Aren't the only murder that Ben Bowleen is very familiar with. I'll just say that, what is something, Ben that you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Okay? You know, I historically have a tough time with overrated because I don't want to be rude to anybody, but I'm gonna say it. So many dietary supplements are absolute bullshit. It is sane. It is insane that we did an episode on this for stuff they want you to know recently. I can't remember when it comes out, but spoilers, folks. The FDA in particular is asleep at the wheel totally.
Speaker 1: No, you're getting cafeine and sawdust. That is what you're getting. Whatever what was that when?
Speaker 4: What was that one story we were talking about where it's like it may include up to this, like it was just so all over the place, like formulations or it's like, I it could literally be anything, could be anything that we're taking vitamin wise, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it chewable vitamins or something like oh yeah, yeah vitamins. Gummy vitamins are like their gummy candy a second of all their gummy bears sprayed with like vitamins, and it can be but it's also true for edibles, Like some edibles don't have that specific of doses and so you have to be really careful. But the same goes for vitamins. They basically take some gummy candy and spray it with vitamin whatever the vitamins say they are, and like sometimes it gets a lot on there and sometimes not so much, and they're good ship.
Speaker 2: This one was Oh man, it's got like three of them on What it's like when you get that one dorrito that has all the yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a great way to think about it. Dorito's, you know, dorito's are mostly like uniform, but sometimes you get the one that's just opaque with dust and sometimes they're pretty light. Yeah, you get a little naked naked nacho cheese doriedo.
Speaker 3: Did you hear, guys? I haven't confirmed this, but I heard. I swear. I read somewhere from the Dorrito folks that they don't need the dust for the flavoring, and that it's like a psychological thing, like it's just part of the Dorrito experience to have the powder.
Speaker 1: I've like, I've licked the powder off my fingers, and my fingers taste like Dorito's and taste too much like Dorito's, and I bite my fingers.
Speaker 2: It feels like a corn a blank corn chip. It's not like the flavor is like enmeshed within the corn chip, right. I feel like that's like harder to manufacture than than printing off a bunch of blank corn chips and then, depending on your flavor, dust them accordingly.
Speaker 3: Oh looks like, uh, yeah, it looks like I I appreciate check. Yeah, I'm wrong. It turns out it was a hoax. I fell for it if it was a Waffles at noon dot com. It turns out that.
Speaker 1: And that is where you get most of your information from from number one source.
Speaker 3: No, no, we gotta take down the Dorito's at man.
Speaker 1: We gotta take it down. Yeah, hey god, it sounds like that, like a contract dispute between Gurdo's and whoever their dust supplier is, and they're like, we don't need them. We actually don't need them. People like the core corn chip just as much as like different flavors.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, depending on the severity of your brain injury, it could taste like anything. I just like how both Jack and I were so fucking passionate. That's that's immediately you were not even I was like, no, fuck you Ben the.
Speaker 3: Dust You're like, how do that ship? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I love watching like how how does she get made? Type videos? And I love seeing like like whether it's like lunch meat or other ship, I'm like, oh gosh.
Speaker 3: Lunch beat mad.
Speaker 1: I've always suspected lunch meat is like a slurry that like gets.
Speaker 2: It is very processed. That's where they say, like eating a lot of processed lunch meat is very detrimentals can be very detrimental to your health.
Speaker 3: But what if we could just spray vitamins lunch.
Speaker 1: Meat, thank you? Counterpoint be in business. Actually, it would all end up in like the little puddle at the bottom of the lunch beat. Oh yeah, I love how wet my lunch meat is. I like to eat things that are like me, you know, sweaty.
Speaker 3: All right, it's a weird tagline, man, Let's see how it goes.
Speaker 1: I like to eat things that like white and sweaty, pale and sweaty, like slice.
Speaker 3: Turkey, dietary supplements for bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh right, right, yeah, right, right, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: And we're back.
Speaker 1: And no labels, man, why do we have to put a label on a baby?
Speaker 2: It's why, man, you.
Speaker 3: Know, America stopped asking what Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: But the No Labels Party, which I don't even remember, like what, they're just like hyper centrist, is that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like Joe Lieberman's like pet project. And that's when you're like, oh, right, your anger at the Democratic Party being.
Speaker 1: Right of the Demo, right of mainstream Democrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess to the left of the you know what I mean, Like they're truly trying to be like again, it was mostly going to serve as a spoiler candidate for Democrats rather than like siphoning off Republican votes. That's why when they first came out, everyone's like, where what is going on? What is this? But they just announced they're ending their campaign to meddle in the elections show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And was it? Was it because the establishment destroyed them? Or was it because no one gave a fuck about them and no one wanted anything to do with them? It was the latter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the establishment would fuck with them heavy, right, Like that's if you hold like most people on Wall Street like that, this is what they're looking for, like Pardy and C the d n C being like they knew we were a threat, so they did everything they could. It's just more like, Noah, you guys didn't have your shit together.
Speaker 3: How old is New Labels.
Speaker 2: It's like they probably announced about it last year around the maybe a year and a half ago, and everyone was like, what the fuck is the purpose of this? Because they're like, no one wants no one wants Biden, no one wants Trump, so let's do something. Let's really hit the middle here and see if we can get something going. And their national director said quote, No Labels was looking for a hero, and a hero never emerged. They said, we've been very straightforward and upfront and honest with the American public that we were going to feel this ticket if two conditions were met. Number one, if Americans wanted another option, which is definitely which that box is definitely checked. Number two, if we're able to find candidates that we believe have a pathway to victory. And that's where we ran into the.
Speaker 3: Trouble at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: We weren't able to find candidates we felt had a straightforward path to victory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it wasn't that because I feel like if that first box was and I want to quote them directly, which has definitely come up, box is checked. If that were true, I do feel like maybe you would have had a little bit more success finding a candidate who wanted to throw their hat in the ring with you. If people were clambering for a Jeb Bushian like right wing establishment candidate, I feel like a lot of people would have been like, hell, yeah, man, like that's I could become friends with so many billionaires by being the face of this party. And instead it was such a non starter. There is so little political will at like behind this idea that they were just like fuck, Like, yeah, it's just the thing that the Republican Party want, like the powers of being the Republican Party, want the Republican Party to be the powers of being the Democratic Party, want the Democratic Party to be. It's just there's absolutely no political will for it right now.
Speaker 2: No. And also when you look, we got to go over some of the people that they were courting to try to find their fucking hero.
Speaker 3: I mean we need a here.
Speaker 2: Oh and who did you go after? Nikki Hayley, She's like, Nah, of course, Larry Hogan, the former Maryland governor who's now running for US Senate. Nah, Chris Christie.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: And guess who we were just talking about him, our boy Dwayne the Rock Johnson. How far they went to be? Like, I don't know, fucking man the Rock.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 3: I picture some like old Monty Burns style guys steepling his fingers again. Yeah, you know, like you know, Ronald Reagan worked out, well, what's about wrestler.
Speaker 2: Right the Rock? Yes? Excellent?
Speaker 1: Have you seen him in his glasses?
Speaker 2: Right? Very presidential? Or he looks like Henry Rollins in that one that one music video where he dressed like Clark Kent. Do you remember that? Yeah? Like that was kind of the vibe. It's like, I don't know, dude, I kinda don't. I'm kind of scared of this dude in the rip RiPP dude and glasses doesn't look very welcoming. But yeah, they they they really just think fell apart. And then I didn't even realize Joe Lieberman passed away last week, but he did, and that's when things just fell apart. But the national director of No Labels did say he's like, well, well, yeah, there's no question now I'm supporting Biden. But that's that's where they ended up. But RFK still.
Speaker 1: RFK still in there, still a choice for those of us who get it okay lying to us, right, Ben, Ben, you get it right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Stop pointing out you guys.
Speaker 2: Remember that episode that you played for me. I know that you said iHeart was too scared to air about how they were putting brain chips with the five G and that's how Bill Gates was going to access our money, right.
Speaker 1: Or how earlier you were saying that the thing that's actually in supplement is fluoride because they're trying to control our minds. And then we had to have super producer justin cut it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: On air again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fluoride and adrenochrome, yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: Wow, they're just giving the adrinachrome away now, Huh. I thought that. I thought Hillary was squirreling that all away for herself.
Speaker 3: Wait. It took me so long, though, you guys to realize that this RFK character is seriously trying to be a politician. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's uh.
Speaker 3: He's the real deal.
Speaker 1: It takes a while to get it, but yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: My main article. Yeah, but yeah, his his like New York. One of his campaign directors in New York is basically saying now like publicly that their whole outward strategy is be like, we don't want Biden. Man, we don't want Biden. So we got like talking to Republicans, like, we got to figure out what we're going to do. So it's not going to be Biden. So it I mean, based on those comments, people are being like, so maybe and because this national director is like, hey, if nobody gets to two hundred and seventy electoral votes, guess who decides the House of Representatives, where I'm sure they would lovingly choose mister Trump. So wow, mmmm, that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody thinks RFK is going to win a single electoral vote, but he could fuck things up obviously. That yeah, man, anything Mark, that's.
Speaker 3: The idea, right, that's like the strategy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless like RFK is like in debt and he's like, hey man, y'all could pay me off, man, y'all could pay me off? Yeah, pay me please?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You huh fuck, I gotta run. I don't know. I don't know. I mean, like we'll see what is what is going on? Because I mean he's still not on every single like state ballot that he would need to be to mount an actual campaign.
Speaker 3: So I mean, but that's that's the thing, right, like the the third Party. Uh we said the phrase non starter before, but isn't it like by design like what happened to the Green Party? You know, every so often there's like a billionaire who says, oh, I'm independent, Like well, Steve Forbes went on Saturday Night Live and tried to be cool.
Speaker 1: Has such a great track record of Republican politicians coming on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marjorie Taylor Green episode, Let's let's see, let's go before.
Speaker 2: She just could you imagine that people want they're like, dude, she's got comedy chops man deadpan, Like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't agree with her on everything, but you gotta give it to her on the timing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you do. You do.
Speaker 1: Her doing pull ups was just a bit. She was just trying. She was doing that for the lars. All right, let's talk about cicadas. Cicadas, the they're coming, as the right wing was warning us, So we had the eclipse, we had earthquake. Earthquake, sure sign that Jesus Jesus Christ coming back from the grave. But they also pointed out the infestation of locusts.
Speaker 3: Loci.
Speaker 1: Where are we at the locusts?
Speaker 2: Then I think the Bible says locusts, so we will go to pablical usage. But again, as as I pointed out, a lot of people are like, I mean, if we're getting like really into the bioogy here, locus or grasshoppers. Cicadas are crickets, So not quite a Bible anyway. All that to say is, again, the thing that Margie Taylor Green's boyfriend was referencing is this upcoming cicada Geddon that is about to pop off in the southeast and in Illinois Geddon and so I didn't. This is when you look at the story, it's actually a lot more in I'd rather this than whatever version of the apocalypse that you know the right wingers are pushing right now. But two Cicada broods are going to emerge at the same time. Brood nineteen, which emerges every thirteen years and will take over Georgia in the southeast, and then Brood thirteen, which emerges every seventeen years, which is going to take over Illinois. Apparently, the last time these two broods emerged at the same time was the year of the Louisiana purchase in eighteen oh three, so two hundred and twenty one years it's been since these two groups have emerged at the same time. But even to add to that, what's really interesting is I mean, obviously the Wool emergence is pretty interesting, and uh it made you know, signal the gates have hell to swallow the nation. I do feel like we just real quick, like I do feel like we've had this before on the show in our seven year history, where there has been hype about like multiple bruds. Brude Yeah, Brude X.
Speaker 1: Was the one, and it's I like, I then it was like this is unprecedented. This one hasn't come out at the same time as that one, but it's just like, yeah, I mean those timings are going to line up. We don't know specifically, like if it's going to be particular, particularly when I.
Speaker 2: Think I will be one hundred and two years old when apparently the most fucked up dual emergence is gonna happen. That's gonna be the like twenty eighty six or something. Yeah, it's something fucking wacky like that. But anyway, what but see, I know you're like, all right, whatever they fucking come out at their their thirteen and seventeen year cycles, well this one.
Speaker 3: Whatever, they fucking come out of their thirteen seventeen years second yeh, yeah, well guess what.
Speaker 1: Guess he knew it then he fucking got you got to say that.
Speaker 2: We'll guess this group of little fuckers are about to pop out of the walls and have bungal zombie STDs. And you're like, what, Apparently this pathogen is known as Massa Spora cicadina, and if infected, there's like a lot of these locusts are gosh, they got me. These cicadas will be have this infection. A white plug will rip open a cicada's stomach, causing its genitals to fall off. However, then the fungus also produces an amphetamine, which basically turns the cicada into a fuck machine. Like okay, yeah, so these these fuckers are gonna be flying around horny as fuck, trying to bone without any boning equipment while a third of their bodies are basically fungus. And this one cicada expert said, they're going to be very sexualized. So males, for example, they'll continue to try and mate with females unsuccessfully because again their back end is a fungus. But they'll also pretend to be females to get males to come to them, and that doubles the number of cicadas that an infected individual comes in contact with because it is spread similar to like a human sexually transmitted infection because of like the rubbing of the nether regions gets the fungus flying around.
Speaker 1: All right, So you're gonna tell me that you're not familiar with this hustle where the person has their shit fall off because they're so infested with fungus, and then they have to pretend to be whatever you're interested in, and then just hump you until the fungus is all over you grow up. Okay, we've all been there.
Speaker 3: Where we o the game? Geez, this is scary.
Speaker 4: I live in Georgia, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, the Southeast, and you're gonna you're gonna see a bunch of these like white fungus.
Speaker 2: Budded locusts or fuck dude, cicadas having a fun party on a sidewalk near you. The thing that's a little freaky is that these experts are saying like they aren't totally sure what will happen if like other animals ingest these like dead bud ugs.
Speaker 1: And with the penis, yeah, with the.
Speaker 2: Emfetamine and everything, because it affects like all all all cicadas. They're like, we don't think it's gonna cause like issues based on prior observations, but we just we don't. We can't totally say for sure what is gonna happen, but we don't. We don't. We don't think it's likely that anything terrible would happen.
Speaker 3: Oh great, so there's a non zero chance.
Speaker 1: There's a non zero chance the entire ecosystems on meth for and horne this summer and does zombie Yeah, just everything fucking in the streets, deer fucking in the streets.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I mean, it would be cool if we got a fuck till you drop zombie apocalypse. I never that's really yeah, picture version of it.
Speaker 1: It's the zombie apocalypse. We haven't really seen where it's you know, the zombie plague is spread by zombies just like humping with a white powdery mushroom crotch that gets into your bloodstream through sheer string you with humping. Yeah, it would be that would be a funny idea for like a zombie movie. You know, it's probably gonna like ruin the scary tone, but yeah, it's just a pile of I don't know of zombies or.
Speaker 2: Zombies like humping a bus stock just because they're so like, what the fuck are they even trying to kill you? Like, nah, man, they're just humping and horny.
Speaker 3: What's the trope where you know, somebody gets bitten by a zombie or the undead and they lie about it for a while. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what are they like? Where are they like? We gotta check everybody's butteh.
Speaker 2: Better not being a white fungal plug. I gotta I gotta check something really quick.
Speaker 1: But everybody also has the experience of being so horny that they're basically a zombie and then like coming back to Earth after it and being like, oh Jesus Christ, the fes that my brain. Yeah, that's the one form of brain control that almost everybody has experience. Not it.
Speaker 3: Let's get arthouse with it. Okay, let's call it. Let's call it the Clarity.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, Okay, I like it. That's all right.
Speaker 2: Anything I was hoping you guys would build on that. Yeah, the Clarity, all right, Yeah, brought to you by Claton.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 2: Gotta brand it, man, gotta brand, yeah, yeah, gotta brand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back, and yeah, Disney just can't quit building dystopia's. We've talked about their lesson stellar record for creating dystopian planned communities before they just I think shut down or like sold off the one in Florida. It was like Liberty or something. It was like a little planned community subdivision thing.
Speaker 2: But they're still like the fire department didn't work and stuff. Yeah. Yeah, when we talked about that board where they're like, oh, yeah, we're not really good at like actually running a municipality. Well not that they got the DeSantis folks in there, it's probably fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But last year it was announced that they weren't like giving up on the dream that was just you know, Plan A, and they're they're moving on to Plan B with what they're calling their first Story Living community just called Cotino and it's in Rancho Mirage, California. And Story Living by Disney are neighborhoods designed to offer super fans the opportunity to live amongst each other and incorporate the ninety nine year old brand into their lives even more consistently.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's also pass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like yeah, going to having the magic of a theme park one thing when you're like I need I need my like walk to the driveway to also feel whimsical and detached from reality. That gets a little. That's where it's a thing where it's like, is it gonna actually be as good as like a Disney you think a Disney thing would be or is it just going to be like a hook? And then they just let the thing kind of fall apart and.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, well a couple of the details. So they say that this is where the story is all about you. The promotional video includes footage of what this could look like, and everyone is like at these art classes together, and everyone just painted the same image of Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Like it's just they're all like, yeah, this was so fun. It kind of it has like the hazy white light of a like Viagra commercial, you know, or like one of those pharmaceutical commercials. And they're all in an art class where they've all painted the exact same picture of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, which is just like a weird like it makes the people seem like automatons where they're just like, yay, look at my picture. It's the same as your picture. We are all together and in love with Mickey Mouse, right.
Speaker 2: It's like we only know how to draw the one thing, right goodness.
Speaker 3: I mean that hoa is gonna be fucking insane, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean the ha is Disney, So yeah, it's gonna be you can't have in your driveway, you can't have you.
Speaker 2: So they're gonna yelling at people.
Speaker 1: Like truly, it seems like it's going to be the town from Edward Scissorhands or you know whatever that more recent Hairy Styles movie was, Don't worry, Darling, Like everybody has to fit in a forthcoming town center featuring a street market where local artists will sell our and crafts so long as they're Disney themed. And they also say it will be quote abundant with opportunities for laughter. Like just everything about it feels so weird and like it's being designed by an experimental artist to mock the idea of what this is. It's also, like they mentioned on multiple occasions like family events, which makes me realize that there are going to be people raising children here, like what a Truman show asque mind fuck like that you just the only thing you've ever known is growing up in a community where like reality and fiction are blurred together and where there's like these elements of your day to day life that are like a constructed blend of branding and genuine like humans and then like performance, Like what what that feels like? It just feels like a like a George Saunder story, Like it feels like Civil warland and bad Decline or like you know, one of those just weird dystopian things. Oh yet they're not even trying to hide, Like how strange it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the video I watched the video on like the official website that was like courting people and it's free. I mean they mentioned schools in it. I'm not sure if they mean like the nearby schools are good, but like I'm not sure they're going to be building schools like on this development, which is also fuck like what's a Disney education look like? But like the other thing too, is it also has this weird thing where like the first group of houses are going to be open to like a fifty five and up like sort of senior community, and they like they're like, those are the first people that are gonna get a stab at like owning in this place, and like the way they even pitch it to them is like, and your grandkids will definitely want to visit you if you live fucking here. Kind of shit even if a fascist, Yeah right exactly, No one can say no to the racist. Wait well, and but hey, look we're gonna have a big lagoon too. It'll all be fun.
Speaker 3: Grandpa makes me uncomfortable, but Goofy's also in the mix.
Speaker 1: Yes, right exactly. There is a twenty four acre lagoon, as Miles just mentioned, despite the fact their community is in the middle of a goddamn desert which is suffering from a let me check this unprecedented drought. Yeah, it's twenty four acre lagoon that it will be kept an unnatural shade of Avatar blue all year round courtesy of patented crystal lagoons technology. Oh god, which is wild and like just the number of like dead birds and animals they'll be fishing out of that thing every morning. Just Goofy's out there fishing the dead flock of desert birds out of out of the blue the Avatar lagoon.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's also just wild. It just freaks me out when everyone says, like the water is like this because of lagoon technology, I'm like, what, It'll just be fucking water, Like, what the fuck are we doing? What are you doing? What does this even mean? It's all very freaky. It's all very very freaky. And no, I can't wait to see what it does to the housing prices too in the area.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're starting in the upper million, like upper one millions, and then the other ones are lower two millions.
Speaker 1: This is a community that before this project was already suing on behalf of like people who need affordable housing because of the lack of availability of affordable housing. And now they're like, what if we dropped a planned community where everything was around two million dollars to start, Well, that'd be fun, right, Yeah, that's yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, it'll bring the right kind of people into town. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of weird uh water projects water city situations, the summer Olympics are coming up. They're in Paris, and some people are expressing concern the athletes could be swimming in literal shit because the swimming events, not all of them, but the distant swimming events are being held in the Sen River, which is you may know as the river that flows through the middle of Paris and is like I've never wanted to touch it, like you know, like if you've ever seen it. It's not like man would love to go for a dip in in that water.
Speaker 3: They don't have lagoon technology, you know, they.
Speaker 1: Do not have lagoon and that is that's what they should be thinking about because recent tests of the river have showed alarming levels of bacteria, including E coli In fourteen tests taken between September and March. All but one of the results showed poor water quality, which isn't great. But so this is I guess a throwback to people swimming in the Sein in the nineteen hundred Olympics, when multiple events were held in the river. But since nineteen twenty three, swimming in the sin has been banned due to the river being polluted.
Speaker 3: And also, wait, just like if you live in the area, you can't swim in.
Speaker 1: You cannot swim in though, like no, but this time you can what And it also seems like one of those laws that isn't doesn't need to be that strictly enforced because nobody is like, you know what, seems like it'd be fun is eco life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, jumping in that brown body of water.
Speaker 2: It's funny because when I read this, I was like, wait, this feels like a every Olympics story and I just looked back in Tokyo there was also a similar thing about the bay smelling like a toilet near the swimming venues and also contains E coli. Then I was like, what about London? I remember the people talking about the Thames too, also in the London Olympic levels would be cool. I were found in the River Thames course. So it basically feels like it's like this annual or whatever, send me whatever, quadranule I just made that up a news story that comes up about the Olympic sky shit water like tail as old as time, I'm like, as far back as I can remember, it's always. It's always because like all these urban areas are gonna you know, we're not fucking taking care of the environment, so yeah, it's gonna be shitty.
Speaker 1: Literally, we weren't taking care of the environment. But now the city has launched a one point five billion dollar infrastructure project that involves adding underground pipes, tanks, and pumps to keep wastewater from flowing into the river. I guess the big problem is that like it it's okay until it rains, and then all sorts of like you know, canals and you know shit rivers start overflowing into one another, and then the river is full of full of literal shit. Yeah, but also changed this was interesting. They had to change the law to require moored boats to use Paris' sewage networks rather than emptying sewage and wastewater directly into the river.
Speaker 3: I mean by step is still a step, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just wild that that wasn't already a law. Even Chicago had sued Dave Matthews band for dumping all of their ship in the river of Chicago.
Speaker 3: Right what there are a lot of people in that band.
Speaker 1: Yeah there. You don't know the story about how their tour bus. So their tour bus stopped on a bridge in Chicago and it was one of those great bridges, you know bridges that it has a grate over it and then just emptied all their sewage out and there was a tourist boat going underneath it at the at that moment. So they got they got a little bit of troubles and actually don't.
Speaker 3: And the guy on that boat, Michael Phelps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, test him, test him, test him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So apparently people in boats were just shitting directly into the river before. But I don't know, yeah, I no more. This is this is how things work in hyper capitalism. Is that like you don't get money to fix polluted water until the Olympics come to down and then you know, suddenly you have one point five billion dollars. But Hey, it's better than continuing to have ship in the water, I guess you know.
Speaker 2: Also, please please hopefully the breakdancing venue doesn't have ship everywhere either, because I'm really looking forward to watching the Olympic breakdancing. Could you imagine they're like, somehow this venue also flooded with human ways. Yeah, the basketball court covered in ship everything.
Speaker 1: What's going on Menox.
Speaker 2: News, It's like more like San Francisco Olympics.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, yeah, they go here, they.
Speaker 1: Go well, Ben Bowling, what a pleasure having you as always on the daily zeit geist? Where can people find you? Follow you, hear you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Heck yeah, if you feel like you haven't heard enough to day, check me out on social media and a burst of creativity. I'm calling myself at Ben Bullen on various platforms uck may you're crazy for this one, Jack, but you can also uh, you can also find us on Ridiculous History, where none other than Miles and Jack show up. Got to get you guys back on the show soon. Yeah, and the stuff they don't want you to know still a thing. Somehow haven't been fired for that? You know? That's it?
Speaker 1: Where you guys at on the Havana syndrome, the Havana singe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were talking about that recently. You saw that sixty minutes thing that was going to be a piece of media. Yeah. I don't know, man. It's interesting because we had I think we had a really good discourse where you brought up this point and you said, you know, if it's psychogenic, right, if we have now a name to hang a malady or malaise upon, then there's a power to that. And it was just astonishing to me that after all this exploration, right, sixty minutes and what is it, Der Spiegel and a couple other folks come out with this investigation.
Speaker 1: Insider, Yeah, yeah, the Insider, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the inside rights. It's just not confirmed though it's members of the US government saying.
Speaker 1: Right, and most of the US government is saying it's bullshit. But yeah, I just need to somebody needs to tell me here's how the science worked on it. Somebody needs to tell me, here's why when they recorded the sound of it it was crickets.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then somebody needs to tell me, like the physical malady, how it has lasted long, longer than a physical injury would.
Speaker 3: Right, because that recent that earlier study before the sixty minutes thing, proved that there were no physical like effects, no deformations in the neural structure. But also the thing is, the thing that keeps getting me about this is the technology, as explained again without the science to your point, it's possible, like it is possible to create something that could do something like that. You know, that's the idea. But also we're in a fear mongering cycle right now, right like everybody is. I mean, there are terrible things, and then they are also very powerful people who want you to worry about something else. So it just seems kind of convenient that all this shit is burning down and then you know, whenever, whenever somebody needs a good Fox News scare, they're like also many Russians dogs.
Speaker 1: Russians, Russians got they're fucking crosshairs on her head? Dude, what should I do in your ears? Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I think that the only technology I've heard of that could do it would need to be the size of like a building. Like it's not it's not a thing that you can just like take out and point at someone and then how would get.
Speaker 3: A fact distance? Yeah, you know, what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, and it can't go through walls, which is like so it feels like you would wake up and turn around and there would be a guy crouching on your pillow pointing it your ear for it to work out instead of like just a mystery sound beam. Anyways, Well, is there a work of media that you've been enjoying or is it the sixty minutes report?
Speaker 3: It's the sixty minutes one thought? Do you guys and shout you out on stuff they want you to know? Because I was, look, folks psyching, if you're tuning in you haven't seen the sixty minutes thing. Would love to hear your thoughts, because again, these are actual journalists who are who spent years investing gating this. But I just don't know, man, I I don't know.
Speaker 1: Really made me like suddenly, like all the people who are like yeah sixty minutes, I was like CIA connections all the mainstream media, like they have these like people who were in Skull and Bones with the head of the CIA, and like I was always like a little skeptical of that shit, and like sixty minutes doing that story, I was like, huh, okay, take another look, Like what was what's the reasoning behind it?
Speaker 2: At that point, it just feels like propaganda. Like I'm like, was this something that we were aside from like people who are really interested in the story needed this kind of an update on it where they're like, yeah, man, it's definitely definitely definitely Russia for sure. I mean most people disagree that are experts in the field, but that's just like their opinion.
Speaker 3: Man, yeah, right exactly. And the response is always yeah, but Russia.
Speaker 2: Though, Russia, And then people are like, well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, trust Russia.
Speaker 1: Oh you do trust Russia? You think Russia's cool? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Is that where you're going with this? Interesting? You love it?
Speaker 1: Sounds like you fucking love Russia, dude.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: What I think it's accommodation of probably, you know, it always being good for the US to have fear mongering of Russia happening, and also there being a lot of people who believe they got injured and you know, aren't going to let it just die down of like you know, go down in history as them having a psychogenic thing like that's kind of humiliating. So that makes sense, and it's very difficult, and I feel horrible for the people who are experiencing that for sure.
Speaker 2: And look if yeah, all the CIA spooks out there that are suffering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or they're family members, you know, like they think they experience something they're not. They're not sitting at home being like I've made this up because it's.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe a couple.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe a couple. Yeah, maybe I got it.
Speaker 2: Sixty minutes babe, I'm getting what are you going to Yeah, I gotta wear a prosthetic face, but it'll be cool.
Speaker 1: Miles. Yeah, that was wild that where they were like and why you're not even trying to hide their Yeah, like the darkened fit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For people who didn't watch the sixty minutes report, they at one point they're like, we've put prosthetics all over this person so you can't identify them. And then they just like show this blonde woman and like it's a normal person, yeah, or you know, blonde person.
Speaker 2: I think it's never good to be able to show the distance between someone's eyes because that's the one thing you can't change, Like, yeah, no matter how much plastic surgery you do, Like, were's fucking sunglasses. If you're really going to obscure them. Don't be like, no, dude, this wig and nose are enough for everybody to be like. I don't know at all.
Speaker 1: That's why, Miles, whenever we see each other for the first time in a while, you do put your thumb and pinky finger up to the corners of my eyes and then.
Speaker 2: I have it on my forearm. I just hold it up.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, Jack, you know the drill rest your chin there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, might be RFGA. You never know. You got to check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, exactly, Thank you, you dogo your check.
Speaker 1: Miles work. Can people find you? Is their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you already know at Miles of Gray where they got at symbols. If you like basketball, you gotta listen to Miles and Jack got mad Man.
Speaker 2: Whereas we get closer to the playoffs, baby, and maybe my Lakers will humiliate.
Speaker 1: Is winding down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know. And then also catch me on four twenty DA Fiance, where I talk about ninety day fiance with Sophia Alexandra uh Twodke is from last week's guest co host, Blake Wexler. At Blake Wexer tweeted, I hope the stupid sun never fucking comes back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: His fuck stupid son. But yeah, we might need it. I don't know, TBD, we'll see we might need it. You think, yeah, I don't know. That's so the experts are Sam, But I think that's just like their opinion, man.
Speaker 1: I think that's just like your opinion. Man.
Speaker 3: I mean Russia though, right, Yeah, don't get me started on these guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien a tweet I've been enjoying the elusive detoce at sixteen ho ho sixteen ho three S tweeted. Newark is a crazy name for a city so close to NYC. Be yourself and that's just good advice.
Speaker 7: And also gl Divitorio tweeted, if that earthquake had waited three days, we would have a whole new major religion by now, could.
Speaker 1: You fucking imagine?
Speaker 3: Oh my good.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist, read The Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, Daily zeitgeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes, where we look off to the information we talked about in today's episode as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what song do you think people might enjoy? Oh?
Speaker 2: You know what, just more I'm just gonna keep enforcing the Lola Young narrative. Here there's another song on this EP. Well, yesterday it was Big Brown now it's break Big Brown Eyes, and today it's Wish You Were Dead. Kind of like a more rock, sort of tinge track, but again still about a dysfunctionalist buck.
Speaker 4: Relationship, but in a lyrical way that is so on the nose that you're like, yep, yep, I get that just going through the motions.
Speaker 2: But you hate each other. Still interesting, but yeah, this is Wish You Were Dead by Lola Young. That's you should write.
Speaker 1: Out and we will look off to that in the footnotes today, like as a production by Heart Radio. For more podcast my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio ap Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to you all then. Bye bye