Speaker 1: Old man. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I got my guy, Jameis Winston with me for my podcast Off the Edge with Me your host Cam Jordan. I'm discombobulated because I'm already I'm already inspired. As I said, with a man who needs no introduction, especially during superow week, when I say a man who has been everywhere, and I feel like I've been a lot of places.
Speaker 1: Everywhere I look. Jamie's been out here more.
Speaker 2: Walking through, smiling, inspiring and we talking about wheeling and dealing not only just bars and proverbs, but the word of God as well as a.
Speaker 1: Word of family. As a family man, you inspire me, Bro.
Speaker 2: The way you treat your kids, I'm inspired every time I see it, because I treat my kids probably the opposite.
Speaker 1: No, man, you're a world class father, You're a world class man. I'm saying daddy coaching differences.
Speaker 3: But obviously you lucked out because you had your boy first and then you had your girls come.
Speaker 1: But you see me toss all of them. I know, but like you have to.
Speaker 3: You have to develop that certain type of discipline that's a that's the person you are.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: I remember the time where we were in the Koltab bro, and you had say his lest was sore. Yeah, and you put tanking a coltub, Like this is what it takes if you say it's your legs sore.
Speaker 1: You're only eight years old? What seven? Seven years old?
Speaker 3: Like, we're gonna see if you really saw like you really get the most out of your kids, you get the most out everybody. Bro, I'm grateful for you.
Speaker 2: Look I go between you like, I'm like, I gotta be softer with my kids because I look over you and you're like.
Speaker 1: You're like, listen to me, this is what we're gonna do. We're not gonna do that. And it's like it's calm and even I'm like, hey man, cut that out.
Speaker 3: I'm like move And I talked to like I say the same thing, like the same energy and jovial playfulness with my kids like girl or boy, like you know, like I love the way that you interact with your kids.
Speaker 2: You're like, look, folks, here, this is what we're gonna do. Take a deep breath, go back out there. You're gonna touchdown.
Speaker 3: But I think it's like, you know, like when Nia and Malack, I was on the same like Nia had more dog than my son, you know, what I'm saying, Like, you gotta know how to like his baby girl had more dog to my son, not on the field, So you gotta know how to lead your kids. Like he doesn't like to be feel embarrassed, so he likes eye contact, he likes connection, knowing your players. Batarist he a dog like he a dog. He don't care. He's a closely entired like a honey badgeromantality. So you can say whatever you want to he like, he gonna look at you and be like so anyways, right, he's not his own business. And I think that's a unique thing. Obviously you got what fat four. Yeah, so you know, like what goes in to lead your family, and they obviously they fall down the ladder. You are disciplined, You are consistent. You are persistent all your kids that way. Seeing Glojo her energy like she is a real connation of you just a girlfriend, like it is amazing.
Speaker 1: Way she got way too much sass for me. She emotionally emotionally charged. Like you know what I'm saying. If you push her once, she feels like you have you have really destroyed her world.
Speaker 2: So she has either has to get back or let it be known you have completely ruined her day.
Speaker 3: I think I think you try to put on like you this mean person, you're this stern person.
Speaker 1: But Bro, I know I see you with your kids.
Speaker 3: I see that I know how much you have to do because you do way more than me, and you still there, And I think that's all kids need.
Speaker 1: They just need their parents to show up, and that's what you got to.
Speaker 2: Look Look, I come in and I'm like, you know you, Nicki is a phenomenal mom, but she's a mom. She's a true, loving, kind, considerate, patient individual.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, the world ain't built like that. A flip them up.
Speaker 3: Down, you know, Like, but those are those principles and those moorings that we instill in to our kids. Like Brion is the same exact way, like she's gonna be their biggest supporter, but me, like, I gotta connect with my boys.
Speaker 1: She she lock in. I'm like, she's.
Speaker 3: Serious, Like, but I'm the like I feel like we're the same though. I feel like you and Nikki are just like camister Nikki and James is Debri and Bro Like I feel like we have the same setup. Like I women are both beautiful that both athletes and they both both don't play about their children, you know what I'm saying, And I'm just gonna throw out the black yes, but I think that is the main reason why they connected, right, Look in this in this world, Look when you find you, when your wives find friends, you feel good.
Speaker 1: You know, You're like, she's got a she got a dog, she can roll with. You know.
Speaker 3: I remember when when brion just got around and I forgot what event we was at, and you had told her right then there, You're like, you need to meet my wife, because y'all too would be the best of friends. Because at first she was like, oh my gosh, Cam joining because Brionn grew up a Saints fan because her dad from Al Jizz So she was like, oh my god, Cam Jordan, Drew Brees, like these are Saints legends. And when you went to her, You're like, hey, you need to meet my wife, Like y'all would be the best of friends. Saw I saw her interact with some people. I was like, she don't like people. You know what, I got a wife, she don't like people. Y'all would like each other, right, And it's not people. They protect their aura or their energy.
Speaker 2: They do and It's a different in my mind because I'm such a socialite, because you're social, such and social, like we break down barriers each we walk into a room and I'm like, I'm at home, you know what I'm saying. They walk into a room, it's like, you can't trust everybody. You don't know people's intensity, you don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me, I'm observed first, and for me that's foreign. So I'm like, you just don't like people.
Speaker 3: It's a symbol like we are open until you do something to disrespect us, and then we quickly cut off.
Speaker 1: They're more enclosed there, like we don't trust you.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna let you in until you show me that you're respectable enough to be let in. So it's just complete the opposite because one like me and you like we can walk into any room and be confident in that room.
Speaker 1: Our women are comfortable. They're like, I don't know them like that. I don't know, I don't I know them, but I don't know like that. That's the key point. Oh man, what's that? What's your favorite role that you play this week? Man?
Speaker 3: I think one of my favorite things is just being immersed in the city, like showing them about Nola going to cafe do mine?
Speaker 1: Man having a tap dancing competition. Man, no, no, we're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Tap dancing competition. Who like with one of the times on Bourbon, not on Burban, we was we was on Decato.
Speaker 1: Did he have real tap shoes or did they have the cans that they crushed and they put on the shoes. So he had one of one of the kids. I ain't compete against him because they're real.
Speaker 3: Now, I just think for you, like I want to know, I wish he could have took up his shoes and I can see his toe structure. Yeah, because I don't know how you have a can and a nail in the can and you step on top of the can and you start tapping.
Speaker 1: Now, this other dude, he had like what it would look.
Speaker 3: Like some baseball spikes like and he had like the little thumb tacks that he stuck at the back. He had an alt force ones and I'm just like, I ain't never seen no outfs one tapping shoes.
Speaker 1: I had to ask him about those, and.
Speaker 3: He explained to me, like, man, I just got this little attachment for my tapping shoes.
Speaker 1: But one of the little kids and I had to say, you could tell he.
Speaker 3: Was outside all day outside because I could I smelled all outside this okay, but he had the can on his feet in the nail, and I just want to know how his toe structure is because I don't know how to nail.
Speaker 1: They go in this. You see it when you first get he like, oh they men, you hear it?
Speaker 2: Whatever that is you go by, You're like, I don't see no tips have shoes on them, Like, hey, he just had some some g fazels.
Speaker 1: He's air force? Was he just right?
Speaker 3: But what about just the dedication of the hustlers out here, Like when you are in the city, they are hustling for everything.
Speaker 1: Man like, bro, I'm over there.
Speaker 3: Obviously. One thing that my kids always want to see is the silver man. You know, the silver man. They freeze, yes, and then he's a bro. Typically when you give a silver man some money. He moved and he got me out of ten dollars because he knew it was me, Like I saw he saw me coming. He was like, okay, I could tell, like he was on there talking it up. And then he sat on the trash can like this and just froze. And then I was like the silver Man saw me. We made I couldn't tact, so I know I'm gonna go over here. If I tip him, he gonna move for me. Man, I threw it five dollars solid I threw another five dollars now not singles, another five dollars. He told us, I'm not playing with you, ten man today, Finn go over here and skape out, scope out. Well, I'm taking these people next tomorrow. I'm not playing with.
Speaker 1: You, ten man.
Speaker 3: Like they got real hustles out here, Man, but they be working, And I think that's the that's the essence that uh, you know, that's one thing I love about about you, man, seeing you run those heels. You know, obviously you're a Hall of Fame defensive and like everything under the sun you have accomplished outside of the man, I ain't gonna get into that, but everything on the sun you have accomplished. And I just I feel like New Orleans is like that, Like everybody here is willing to put in the work before they get to where they're at. And obviously over time you went to Cal, and I'm grateful that Cal is only team at Florida State beat this year.
Speaker 1: So I'm excited about that. But bro, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think people give you your flowers about how hard you work and you don't have to work like you do.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: You just don't have to. Because you do, you go over and beyond. And I think that's what the people in the city do. They go over and beyond because they're like, man, I'm not I haven't had enough.
Speaker 1: It's not enough of me because I can go higher. Absolutely, we always looking for that next level. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Just at a regular answer, I be feeling reinspired because I mean I look at you and I'm like, he was a number one draft to make overall he chose football over baseball, which is baseball.
Speaker 1: Allegedly said like, what's one better sport?
Speaker 3: At one point in time, I trained more at baseball, Like baseball is a is a more of a skilled sport. You know what I'm saying. Quarterback obviously go to quarterback camps and stuff. But you either got to you oh you don't true.
Speaker 1: Look, so what was you know? You've been a part of the Browns.
Speaker 2: You go through the season that you had, you take over and you know, we'll talk about viral moments, so we can we can't. Everybody does, so I don't want to talk about that, But what is your immediate reaction to that of Miles Garrett a request of trade, who is.
Speaker 3: In all essence, the staple browner?
Speaker 1: Ye, brownie, I don't like that word is literally they literally say, go brownie. Yeah, I don't like it. But when you think about.
Speaker 3: The course of the team, Paul Brown is the is the owner. One of the greatest players is Jim Brown. Correct, So obviously the Browns are probably looking for another Brown to lead them to the Promised Lands.
Speaker 1: And Miles Garrett does not have Brown in his name.
Speaker 3: But anyways, I had to ask Miles, like, bro, like, what tell me how you felt? Because I was only there for one year and what I saw from the organization didn't seem like an organization that was deteriorating. I saw bad treatment of Deshaun Watson. I saw lack of execution from the offense. I saw me throwing away some games, you know. But at the end of the day, I didn't see anything organizationally that showed them to having a bad culture. So I just wanted to get the reflection on him. He was like James you've never been, and sixteen you've never been.
Speaker 1: Once, but like twice. I think I think he had gone to fifteen and sixteen, right.
Speaker 2: Is that the that's the year the coach had like jumping the lake because he's like, we'll never do this again really and then yeah, he like he made some boat. That was the coach that was like, we'll have a way better record next year or something like that. And I think they went oh to sixteen that the next year he jumping. Yeah, he had like walking to the lake over or is there a lake in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Now by the lake? Its lake right by the stadium that like, yeah, he had he had to go jumping the lake.
Speaker 2: Really, this is one of the things that you know as a brown Like Kevin Costner made a movie about the NFL.
Speaker 1: Draft day and then there was a head coach that had to jumping the lake.
Speaker 2: And Joe Thomas protected like thirty five quarterbacks, yes, and probably could have played five more years, but he was tired of.
Speaker 1: It was fed up.
Speaker 3: Like I think it's like the it's like the Bear Sanators Kevin Johnson approach. Right, you can only you can only have so many individual accolades, right, Like what is your your greatest accomplishment. Yep, I'm all pro. Yeah, I'm the all time SAT leader. But Kim Drun, you won a super Bowl, you know what I'm saying. Fortunately, you had a lot of winning seasons and you had a few opportunities that you were close. You could smell the air, yes, to achieve in that. But he never had a glimpse of that. I mean never only two years he's been in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's been to the playoffs two years, two years, just two years.
Speaker 3: But outside of those playoffs, he's probably had an acclimated five wins.
Speaker 1: So out of his seven years he's.
Speaker 3: Been to the playoff twice, he accumulated and accumulated like five wins out of the rest of the year. Like bro right, you can go to Hall of Fame all you won't. But this business is a business of winning and you know that absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, no, that's tough. You think about that.
Speaker 2: I feel I felt like decimated and it's just on the inside. And this has been my worst wind side of the season ever. Go five and twelve, you're going through these losses. You're like, brother, all we gotta do is find a win. The best way to solve this losing is finding a win, and we can't do it. You feel like everything's spiraling and as a leader, you're trying to hold everything together and you feel it.
Speaker 1: You feel the walls closing in and you're pushing out.
Speaker 2: You're like, look, we got dogs, We're gonna be okay, it's the next man up. But those next man up are getting hurt or your quarterback goes out. You're like, we can still win if defense got to hold it. And next thing you know, you have a safety get hurt. You had to the linebacker.
Speaker 1: You're hurt.
Speaker 3: You're like, we can still win. We got we're still our corners. She got our dogs on defense line, and then your corners go down. You're like, oh, one of the biggest things I feel like in terms of like especially the Saints.
Speaker 1: Man, look, I feel like it like the Saints had a.
Speaker 3: Completely culture shifts, Like I feel like when Sean left, like everything was designed to be the opposite of how he created it. Obviously, Mickey Loomis is all all time GM. I can only imagine, like if I got Cam Jordan to Mario Davis, Ami Kamara a time, Matthew, Like these are people that represent this city more than anybody else, Like I want to win for them and obviously y'all all time players. But it takes the entire building. Man, it takes all the coaches to be locked in. It takes all the players to be locked in. And if it's not important to some coaches and some players, like, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Absolutely speak about important, just from coming from head top down. As you enter a free agency where like where do you see yourself being warmer climate, colder climate, West coast, east coast.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm happy I was able to prove that I can I can play in the colder climate. Man this year, that tater and inspiring people as you went, Yes, but I always do that.
Speaker 1: I always do that man. Now, oh you always gonna be you. I'm just saying, like I'm glad people got to see it again.
Speaker 3: Keep showing it me too. But that's the thing. I just want to I want to finish, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I want to go to a place where they go they're like, man, we value you, James, we wanna we want to help you, like kind of like like shun told like he basically like, hey, man, look we just got drink.
Speaker 1: We just got drew.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm gonna give you this opportunity, all right. First, you're gonna compete against Taysom. That what you gotta do. And to me, I'm just like, shun, why do I have to compete against Taysom? We can use taste them in so many different ways, like you do me like this, I gotta compete, Like, you're gonna prove to me that you can do what I need to do for us to get some wins. Right, But when you show me that you can do this, then I'm gonna give you the keys and we're gonna progressively work our way up.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what the problem that Like, that's what the problem.
Speaker 3: I come where people have this outside perspective looking in on me and they're just like, oh man, it's like walking on eggshells, but they don't want to be all in. And I'm the person that's all in and who typically gets hurt when somebody's halfway in and somebody goes all the way in the person that's all the way in.
Speaker 1: So I'm just looking for somebody to be willing to do that. Don't just like me? Love, That's what I'm saying, love me, and I'm already in love. And that's what you see with these quarterbacks that are getting your second opportunities. They like these teams like, hey man, like we believe in you. Okay, let's put.
Speaker 3: Resources around out of the Geno Smith and let's go Baker and Tampa. They's like, hey man, look Tom Brady, he came here. Now we're gonna keep this thing going. Like we're gonna get your office coordinator that you had in the rams because you have some success there and we're gonna recreate that whole thing.
Speaker 1: And look how that happened. Okay, that's true. So you just want a good situation. That's it. That's it, and you deserve it that Now we all know you how viral you have been.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to talk about those viral moments, but I will ask a question just because there's so many of them.
Speaker 1: Men, I don't know, Like, it's just what it is again, it's it's you. So I'm in love with it.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, that's my Doug'll be like, can why you be saying that?
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, you're not in the car. He's driving already just hopping the damn car get in. But how do you feel about being titled by the Internet as the NFL's most unintentionally funny player.
Speaker 3: I feel like I impact so many people on the outside looking in, but when they really meet me, yeah, I think they get more drawn in and I'm like, oh, my goodness, Like he really is like this. Yeah, like from the outside looking at you, like, man, this man talking about ing w's and all this stuff. But they don't know that how I'm lifting other people up throughout the building. They don't know how I'm speaking life into other people and being dead serious about doing it. Like I'm not saying here, I'm not trying to play no funny games, Like I don't take my I don't take my job as a joke. I love what I do, you know, And I love the people that I get a chance to be teammates with. And some of these brothers, they just come from different backgrounds. They just think like jamis silly James.
Speaker 1: They're too cool for cool.
Speaker 3: So everybody is so scared to be there. That's why I always love you, like you like playing against you. I hate that I'm on the Off the Edge podcast because I hate it when you came off the edge like it just was no fun for me at all.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just the whole game.
Speaker 3: I'm being disturbed, Okay, I'm just like I'm fighting for my life right here, Like if somebody please block ninety four. But at the end of the day, you always who you were, Like you're gonna hit you your level up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna talk too much to unless somebody is talking something towards you.
Speaker 1: No, Nah, I go out my way to shit on office a lineman, I go, I like you fast. I mean absolutely not.
Speaker 2: But I think I think quarterbacks are really good people ninety four percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Right I'm literally like like they live great lives. They only get hit on Sundays. Like my body hurts every day. Nobody may hurt Monday Tuesday. After you know, they have a bad game. And if they have bad game, guess what, it's the officer line fault that they got hit that much.
Speaker 1: It was a runner back fall that your fault got hit that much. It ain't their fault, it's your fault.
Speaker 3: I mean, my gosh, But I just think people people want to they want to look at me and like he can't be like that, like when it get around like, there's no way James is like that.
Speaker 1: But I'm just like, man, like this this ain't a light switch. That ain't change it.
Speaker 3: I'm not turning this on though. This is gonna be me man, So just fall fall in line, okay. In Georgiana show George for mcgrill, I was, I was going grill something and I'm that Julie air Friar. Oh that's that's what you put me on. That's elite, elite. Yeah, I'm really cook it. I never had an air firing until till that thing came away. And I'm still not sure where it came from. And I said, this is amazing. It like it like somehow you put food in and it identifies the food and then it just cooks it appropriately, automatically knows how to.
Speaker 1: Cook the food. Yeah. Yeah, tell me that thing's amazing.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so my last, my last question is do you remember Saints Giants December twenty twenty three. You come in dressed to the nines and somebody tried to put on you after the game that you had an empty brief briefcase saying that that's what's between us and greatness and man that was in the locker room.
Speaker 3: Man't been around you. I don't recall that one never, And so I was just I just wanted to break the myth. I was like what I was like, I was like, remember I asked you the next you had, you had nothing to the briefcase with. I said, cam like this. I have no idea where they came from. I think a beat writer just said like some like, please don't add motivational speeches to my repertoire, like I know how to do this, Like I'm a professional at encouraging my teammates. Don't just make up stuff that I'm saying just because you think it'd be cool, Like I think he just tried to do exert. It's my time to look up the team. No, hey, no, like I don't need I don't need no ghost writers.
Speaker 1: I'm good. You don't need a forall for everybody. Don't write for me.
Speaker 3: Well, if at least if Parrell was writing for me, we would have got an Emmy or Gramio. Before I leave, man, I just want to tell you thank you for the man that you are, bro. And I see you doing I see you doing this. Obviously this is this is you because you're a Hall of Fame player. You don't have to do nothing and stuff. Man, But I just think your love for the game, your love for competition, and just your love.
Speaker 1: For overall, just youth empowerment and just your love. Bro. Like, I see how you function.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm so grateful that you have welcomed my family in here to hang out with Cam jordan't like I think, like when you.
Speaker 1: Say kid, that's what like.
Speaker 3: That's like when your son was like was like, Cam Jordan come in. I was like, I was like, mad, Bro, I know you don't do don't do this to me. But he know I don't say Cam in my household. I'm like, we go want to mister cam George's house now, mister cam Jordan here, he don't have time for foolishness. You're gonna be with the kids. Leave mister cam Jordan alone. Man, you can always look you know, the kids. My kids going to elbows regardless, so you might as well jump in. But I know, but it's like the respect that I've gained from you. One of competing against you for five years, didn't get a chance to be your teammate for four years.
Speaker 1: I see why the ex why are you so excellent? Bro?
Speaker 3: Because it's not just because you love football and you dominate and you work on your hands. You got some of the biggest, strongest hands, right and you're run heels and you do that. It's because you just are who you are, bro, and like has instilled stuff in you that honestly, no other people can do right and like you take advantage of that, and some people they just throw away their gifts. Like you are the only person that is honest with me. You literally said, James, don't come back here. You literally told me you didn't. I did not listen. But you know, sometimes you just being denied. But you literally tip like jameis, don't come back here. Don't waste your time, brother. You need to go somewhere what they value you right, Like they're not doing me like this. They're doing you like this for a reason. Okay, so you need to get out of here. I tried, and you do, man, and you just straightforward like Bria used to be mad, Like I can't believe Cam said this.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, Cam would say that to the President of the United States.
Speaker 3: He is authentically gonna tell you what he can ain't gonna lie to you because he'll he'll love you enough to lie to you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. If you not if your name, if.
Speaker 3: You don't got Jordan on the back of your neck, he doesn't care how you really feel in the first place. And if you got Jordan, he been don't care if you feel. You know so, man, I'm just grateful for you. Man, how you welcome in my family for someone of your status, right, and my Brially and my wife, my wife to analyze someone like you because her family grew up New Orleans Saints family.
Speaker 1: Her family is from New Orleans. Bro, Thank you for being cam Jordan brother. Next time, next time we be and the kids have you know whatever?
Speaker 2: Let me lead left by the candy like you don't understand Jamie's stipulation on life is completely different.
Speaker 1: I don't buy.
Speaker 2: I don't buy like because I treat I treat my friends like family, and so his family is my family in my eyes. So we go to this concession stand and I'm like, I'm like, hey, Brion, got your water, you know whatever? And my man James came up, slap the water down. Don't buy my wife no water, only I buy my wife water, I said, I said, hey, brother, I'm so sorry. So now i'd be like, I'm like, hey, James, is it okay if I buy Kai Kai the sucker that he wanted.
Speaker 3: But you remember the Jeff Bezos conversation, bro, Yes, absolutely, I said, if Jeff Bezos come in here and start buying your kids and wife things, as a man, you just be like, okay, Like Jeff, okay, did I order this off Amazon?
Speaker 1: Okay? I don't need it. I don't need it. What you mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you said. I said, Hey, brother, no I got I need to welcome to you to the family. Is my last name Bezos? Now do I get the plane on third? But kem Jordan, like you got you got money. You got way more money in me.
Speaker 3: Like I'll just be trying to be able to provide for my family with the love that I have, Like like I'm grateful obviously.
Speaker 1: Like at the pickleball is changed, I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: I was welcome, Like after you whoop my tail on the pickball, I was like, man, okay, I guess I'll take a free meal in some water. You know what I'm saying. But when we're out on the field, like what you want? You want to split everything? You would be like Lebron in that one moment, like but he's like, hey, bring the check. Hey what did you have? He had the chicken salad and he like, yeah, yeah, we're gonna split this evenly.
Speaker 1: Treat me as equal. I do believe we coulda play a credit card roulette or something like.
Speaker 3: But you just offer to buy my stuff from now in front of my wife and my kids can Like, I just felt I was.
Speaker 1: Bothered about that.
Speaker 2: From from now on, I'm like, hey, but you wanna go have I'm just gonna assume we're gonna have Just be like.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you want to buy your family some stuff? Like obviously they look like they're thirsty and they look like they're home gred. So instead of me going to get it, said James, do you see your family home gred? Hey?
Speaker 2: You know that's why I love you, bro. You know where you come, where you come from, you know success. You don't think about you. You just assume you got it. You know, like if you invited me to the movies, I assumed like like, hey, we got these tickets. I'm assuming I'm not paying you back until you ask me if I be like, like, hey man, we already going down to pick a ball, like we got the course for two hours. I've already bought it, so I was gonna go, So I don't. I'm not looking for half reimbursing whatever. The tab is already open. But in that situation where you welcome and me like, I get it.
Speaker 3: But when you volunteer to get my family things and like you being.
Speaker 1: Santa Claus, and I'm just like, hold on, no, I'm selling clause of this family now, Ain't no way. That's what I'm saying. I'm gonna come in here and intervene on the Wistern family. You know what I'm saying. We're the Wiston's, You're the Joints. Don't be kidd of putting Jordan finances on the Wistan.
Speaker 2: The opposite, I'm like, I'm like, if I enjoy my kids just have a candy, and your kids want some candy, I assume that I can get all the kids candy, because again I treat my family and cheat your family like my family.
Speaker 3: So I'm like the candy man. Okay, cam Join, That's what I'm saying. The most arguments ever over the most random shit random stuff. But I love him and I'm grateful that he asseslts me for who I am.
Speaker 1: That's what I love you, Bro.
Speaker 3: There's not a lot of people I said I love you too, Bro, you one of them, and I just like, I really respect the way that you carry yourself, the way that you take the field.
Speaker 1: And finally, the world is appreciating James Winston.
Speaker 3: Sure from from the eat of dub where everybody was looking at you like huh to another like James huh. But it's it's teammates like you that are willing to say like, that's who he is and say it unapologetically instead of people.
Speaker 1: Behind and behind like is he like this? How many questions you get?
Speaker 3: Like people taught me all man, My cousin asked me, are you like this all the time?
Speaker 1: Like, yes, don't ask me no more.
Speaker 2: It's because I've got the same questions the whole time, Keno add right, is he like this all the time?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: From the moment I wake up to the moment I dropped down, I'm gonna give you everything I got until we hit the bed and then I'm like I powered down, shut down.
Speaker 1: I'm like like, bla, if you did I am but your clock out, knowing that you gave all that indeed, well appreciate you.
Speaker 2: They tap in wherever you get your podcasts. That's I heard, Radio app Apple podcasts. You can check in with the with the visuals to see all of this NFL YouTube channel where you can tap in for my podcast Off the Edge with me, your host Cam Jordan and my dog James Winston from media role with the Big Game Week where we have the Chiefs and the Eagles going and Jamie says, which seems winning.
Speaker 3: Best of all words for me, two black quarterbacks in the Super Bowl. I don't pick a team, but I am an Eagles fandom.
Speaker 1: You heard what he said, Eagles he for the one is what I heard too? All right? Perfect, Thank you for everything. Jamis we out? Thank you both.