Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Show, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: So the best sports show of any kind of sports show is the NBA Tonight Thing whatever channel it's on now, that has Kenny Smith and Shack and Charles Barkley on it because they want it's funny, but too they get into conversations that no other sports show does.
Speaker 2: I wish the NFL had something like that.
Speaker 1: They just and they got into the whole gambling scandal last night and disagreed a lot, and we'll play that for you and get into that conversation come up, because I thought it was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. They're great for a couple of reasons, including the fact that there are so many sports shows that they're only dimly aware of, like politics and societal norms and what's okay to say and what's not, and so they always defer to the woke notions sports shows, which are often very guy oriented. You'd think it'd be pretty reckless. No, a lot of them are like super politically correct because they just don't want to get in trouble, and they don't really. They've heard something about black lives matter or transgender rights or something, and so they're very, very safe. The great thing about these guys, they don't give a damn that panel.
Speaker 1: Also, it's the only sports show where you'll have usually Charles say, God, this game sucks.
Speaker 2: Fun there, I'm walking to my car. I got better things to do, right right, Yeah, love it all right, So we're going to talk about that. Also, I haven't done this for a very long time. Later in the hour, Joe closes his tabs with a new theme song for Very Excited Oh among other fair But first, it's the Friday tradition. Let's take a fund look back at the week it was. It's cow clips of the Week.
Speaker 1: Cons the week, construction on President Trump's vast new ballroom gets underway.
Speaker 4: Surprise, Donald Trump is literally destroying the People's House.
Speaker 5: In order to do it properly, we had to take down the existing structure.
Speaker 6: So if people want to stop seeing drug boats blow up, stop sending drugs to the United States.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to kill them. You know, they're going to be like dead. Okay.
Speaker 3: The White House revealing the second summit with Vladimir Putin won't happen anytime soon.
Speaker 2: As a fragile cyes fire faced. It's most serious test Sunday. You know they're going to be very good.
Speaker 5: They're gonna behave, they're gonna be nice, and if they're not, we're going to go and we're going to eradicate them if we have to.
Speaker 4: I will be the mayor who doesn't just protect Jewish New Yorkers but also celebrates and cherishes them.
Speaker 7: Our pleasure leadion to the flag of the United States, Americans, the Republic for which is fans.
Speaker 2: Wipe that smile off your face. Andrew, you didn't leave. You fled from being impeached.
Speaker 4: Chauncey Phillips, Damon Jones, and Terry Rozier were taken into custody.
Speaker 2: The scheme targeted victims known as quote fish. These operatives included capos and multiple soldiers from the Banano, Gambino, lu Casey and Genevieve's crime families. This is the insider trading saga for the NBA.
Speaker 7: Anytime you say anything about Bron, people call you and say, hey, leave Lebron alone.
Speaker 2: Filed horizon.
Speaker 5: But this is a beautiful pork job, and a lot of people know about it. Nobody can cook them like I do. We have a blackstone in the white House. They call me a racist. We have a blackstone in the white House, and we make fantastic pork jobs.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to assume you know this story more or less. Big Gambling Bus. Thirty one people or thirty more than that arrested yesterday, including an NBA head coach and some players, including some players that were losing on purpose, taking themselves out of games or missing shots or whatever. And they were involved in card games and all that sort of stuff. So last night on the Big NBA show that we mentioned that has Charles Barclay and Kenny Smith on it, both NBA Hall of Famers, they got into a discussion about this sort of thing that I find very interesting.
Speaker 6: All these guys knew what was at stake, and I'm just a shame that they put themselves and put their family and put the NBA in this position.
Speaker 7: Gambling is an addiction, So the addiction of it is what makes you make illogical decisions. Man, this ain't got none to do it, damn gambling addiction. This ain't got none to do with addiction. These dudes are stupid? Why are they stupid? You under no circumstances? Can you fix basketball games under no circumstances?
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna play a little more of their argument, which I just think is interesting because I think Charles Barkley is almost certainly a gambling addict, with the gazillions of dollars he spent on gambling, and he's saying it's not an addiction, it's stupidity.
Speaker 7: They go on, he took himself out of games on prop bets. How much money is he gonna make? Well, if he did that, you're proving my point.
Speaker 6: What do you mean that means that logical process?
Speaker 7: If you're making twenty six million dollars to try to win fifty thousand, like, that's illogical, So that you're proving my point that's not an addiction. That's true the same reason though someone goes and uses drugs when they are drugs are addiction, they are gambling addition. But the notion that you're trying to make sure for these guys be an addiction you can't fix.
Speaker 2: You cannot.
Speaker 1: That's enough, Michael, I think the point there. I think I agree with Kenny Smith character that is proving the point they're doing something incredibly illogical. It makes no sense whatsoever, because the gambling is more important to them than the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can they can count. It's not stupidity, it's a compulsion.
Speaker 1: I think if you're a gambling addict, like Charles probably is. You don't don't want to credit anything the gambling addiction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess I think there's room to say losing control of your gambling is stupid as a warning to people. But yeah, if you're yeah, if you're risking everything, including your you know, twenty million dollar paycheck, twenty six million dollars a year to make fifty grand, No, that's that's psychosis. These guys can count. They have people who can count. If they can't, they count for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's because you're you're getting a bigger thrill, temporary thrill, out of being involved in gambling than apparently you are out of collecting twenty six million dollars a year playing basketball. Now, he was probably pulled himself out of the game and faked an injury because he owed a bunch of money. Isn't that what we're assuming?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, and he was compelled to uh, not go past a certain number of points the mobster's bet the under. But yeah, how much was it money that he owed? Or were they blackmailing him? Or how can you owe money.
Speaker 1: Unless you and you'd have to know you have to owe a lot. I think his total life earnings is one hundred and thirty million. Now you got taxes, he got agents, you got your lifestyle. How much he's got left, I don't know, but I think it'd be enough to cover whatever.
Speaker 2: He owed, right right. I mean he could pay play a million dollar a hand blackjack and lose ten hands in a row and pay the guy back by the end of the year, and he'll never make another cent.
Speaker 1: And who knows, there might not be some sort of lawsuit where they go back and say, hey, we're not going to pay him for we want.
Speaker 2: We are our money back from the years we're paying him.
Speaker 1: Who knows what their contract is, But he will never make another cent as an NBA player, certainly. So, it's from a logical standpoint, not the best move. Wow, it's amazing the things that.
Speaker 2: People will do. Yeah, it is. Hey, speaking of sports, Michael, the world serious kicks off tonight. Indulge me. Won't you. This is my musical hero, Geddy Lee of Rush talking about throwing out the first pitch at a Blue Jays game. He's a maniac baseball player. He's also forner. He is Canadian, Yes, and he's one of the world's leading collectors of baseball memorabilia. It's still insane his collection. Oh yeah, he could open up a museum easily. It's it's amazing. Go ahead, I can throw a pitch. The Blue Jays asked me to throw the home opener first pitch. I practiced like hell as you can imagine. He's a Canadian music icon. He is the vocalist, bassist and keyboardists with the Toronto rock band Rush.
Speaker 7: John has been welcoming to the Beatle to throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
Speaker 2: Kenny Lee. I threw a perfect curveball for a stripe. Wow, ndies and gentlemen, girls and boys. Kenny Lee.
Speaker 1: One with the breaking pitch controversial, Yeah, no kidding? And is he doing it again tonight?
Speaker 2: I don't know. So that was back in thirteen.
Speaker 1: First of all, his English is pretty good for foreigner, right you like we've been talking about Wait till you hear the rain of booze on the national anthem in Canada?
Speaker 2: What if the main chances they're not going to air that. They always air the national anthem, but maybe they won't tonight. I don't know that. Yeah, I think they hear it, And in fact, if they were planning not to air it, I'd bump a commercial or two to air it because that will get tremendous attention to the next telecast. WHOA.
Speaker 1: So, then does that make Americans angry and like go all in on rooting for the Dodgers in a way that they might not normally? It becomes more of a USA versus Canada thing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. Will dodgertchet up Americans dislike of Canada?
Speaker 1: I don't know if he can't either, And Dodger hate for people who don't like the Dodgers runs pretty.
Speaker 2: Deeps a long time San Francisco Giants fan, No is the answer. No, right, yeah, I'm gonna watch chance first pitch if the game starts at five o'clock West Coast time, eight Eastern more on the waist to hear Heydie.
Speaker 4: This is what they call a wet lab. They get a bunch of volunteers to come in and drink.
Speaker 2: Terry, I need you to go have a double And.
Speaker 4: So they get a double drink until they have the right VAC level according to the breathaweiser. And now we'll see if any of the people who are drinking can pass the sobriety test. The guy who had the most to drink had fourteen drinks over.
Speaker 2: About two and a half hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't pass the test.
Speaker 2: Neither did anybody else.
Speaker 4: The cadets said that they would have arrested every single person who was in that room drinking if they were stopped on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: Don't drink and drive. That's the important message the cops can tell. I don't know what the message was there. Joe and I have done that a couple of different times where we got all drunked up with the highway patrol. Yeah, this was a different program where they get people drunk and then they like unleash him on cadets to see if to give him practice and giving sobriety tests to drunks. Have you done that before, Katie on the air, where you get drunk? I have. It's a good time.
Speaker 1: You ever gotten drunk alone? Just to make your problems go away.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Last night and tonight, yeah, it was it. Actually, it was crazy fun while it lasted. This is back in Jack's Drink of days. Obviously, I was very proud of the fact that my time's kept getting better until it's a lot like my golf game until I, you know, obviously crossed the line till it doesn't. Yeh. Felt like crap that afternoon though we did it during the morning drive. Yeah. Same here makes the day kind of long, I'd say, well, it makes the day go away. You sleep for the rest of it usually.
Speaker 1: Hey, I meant to get to these stats on sports gambling that are kind of interesting. Rich Lowry, writing in the New York Post about he's he thinks it was a mistake the Supreme Court legalizing gambling. So thirty eight states jumped on board immediately with sports betting that we didn't have before because of a Supreme Court ruling that basically the government doesn't have the right to not let you do that is basically in But so the most recent year, they have numbers for twenty twenty three, people waged one hundred and fifty billion dollars nationwide.
Speaker 2: Wow, just in America, one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Fifty billion on the Super Bowl, the most bet on activity, seventy thousand wagers a minute. Now, this is all, you know, getting toward the how much pressure there could be on there's so much money involved, there could be pressure on referees or players or coaches or whatever to do something untoward and getting in on a little of the betting seventy thousand wagers a minute during the Super Bowl. An article in The Atlantic, a guy studying at this all for the Manhattan Institute wrote, the rise of sports has caused a wave of financial and familial misery, one that falls disproportionately on the most economically precarious households. Well, that's true for obvious reasons. You lose ten thousand dollars in your poor does a lot more damage than if you're rich.
Speaker 2: So there's got to be a term for this among people who study it. But the concept that prostitution is illegal, everybody knows there's escorts, and you know, there's a certain amount of prostitution, and they have a bust, rubb and tugs. They have a couple of busts a year. Everybody goes through the motions and it all looks all looks a little bit silly, but that keeps a from like just blatant street walking hose from walking by elementary schools and it becoming rampant, and it gives the cops an excuse to contact people who they suspect being trafficked or exploited or underage or that sort of thing. In the same way that the speed limit is seventy, they don't expect you to go seventy. They just don't want you to go ninety. There's and there was always lots and lots of betting when gambling was quote unquote illegal, but it held back the tide a little bit. And that's difficult to explain in a way that is constitutional in the face of a good lawyer's argument. You have to have like really consistent moral codes among a society. You gotta have a homogenous society.
Speaker 1: And where it always gets complicated in a welfare state is like, I personally have zero problem with you having the freedom to ruin your life gambling as long as I ain't got to pay for you and your kids. But that ain't the way it works. That is not the way it works. If you end up on hard times or can't have a dignified retirement when you reach old age, because you've been gambling your whole life, I'm expected to pick up the tab. So that's where it becomes a problem. This is an interesting number. This is similar to drinking. Everyone's well, you see the stats where it's like and I was one of these people, like ten percent of drinkers by ninety percent of the alcohol or something like that, because there's so many people that have a beer a weekend. Well, the rest of us are doing the heavy lifting. But for sports betting, it's similar. About five percent of betters spent seventy percent of the money over a two year period, five percent of the betters did seventy percent of the spending.
Speaker 2: Not surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again, do what all you want, as long as I'm not sending you snap money for your kids because you can't afford to feed them.
Speaker 2: Right, and as long as it doesn't screw up my favorite sports because it's everywhere all the time, and the temptations to do the unthinkable or you know, ever present for the players and coaches and referees and the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Remind me about I bought some gourmet coffee and EBT snap money I want to. I want to tell that story. I just came across yesterday. I thought it was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: You're on Snap thinks, all right, you need some help. No, No, I'm not on Snap. Oh okay yet I am in the radio industry. We got a lot more of the ways to hear.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty and all.
Speaker 2: I tell you. You hear people say all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't buy junk food with food stamps, so that sort of thing. Boy, I came across a lie that that is the other day.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a huge flaming lie. My god. It's one of the few things I agree with Doctor Ozbont. Anyway, once in a while we'll do this. I get to the end of the week, I Jo Suph, Getty get to the end of the week, and I've got so many articles and tabs open that are really interesting and I'd love to get to them on the show, but I'm just not going to. So we just will buzz through a bunch of them. Jack, any of them intrigue you, in particular, we can go into some detail. It's called Joe closes as tabs. We haven't done this for a long time, and I decided that it needed theme music. So Hanson, working his AI magic, has come up with some options. First, we need to pick the theme music. Everybody gets a vote, Michael. Number one, please, Joey closes is tag. That'll be hard to beat this one, showing me it's a little long. It's way too long. I like the style though, all right. Number two, Michael, Joey. For our purposes, that's better. Yeah, it's pretty good too, right. Number three? I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that one the best. I think for what for what we're using it for? I might be number three myself.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. I got to hear number two again, Michael Joy. Okay, I'm glad I tasted that again.
Speaker 1: I'm getting hints of berries and I had a bit of a chocolate flavor at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well we'll probably go with number three if that's which one do you like? I like both two and three, but either one. Yeah, yeah, fantastic. Anyway, here we go.
Speaker 1: Schools are accommodating Michelangelo, not wanting to anger either of the people's names on the show.
Speaker 2: That's what that was. You caught me checking for craps. I have none to give which one, students are accommodating student anxiety. I'm sorry, schools are accommodating student anxiety and making it worse. The authors of the study say, having kids avoid that which makes them anxious makes their anxiety about a particular thing worse. I don't doubt that a bit like test taking your public speaking, which speaking is a great idea.
Speaker 1: I know it's very common. Like you, if you're really nervous speaking in public, they'll let you give your speech alone after school to just the teacher. You think that's gonna help you in the future when you have to finally speak in public, which you will at some point.
Speaker 2: And this is a study, and they use a bunch of data, but some of their conclusions are just intuitive. Academic accommodations for anxiety convey two harmful messages. First, they imply that the feared situation is truly dangerous, right when it's not at all. Public speaking, testing, lunch with classmates are too risky. For the lunch with classmates, that's rough. Second, they suggest that the student can't students can't withstand the distress. Those messages increase anxiety. I mean, I'm supposed to the more dad like you'll be fine, Go ahead, I'd be great.
Speaker 1: I can speak to that one perfectly. So I didn't have problem with public speaking or tests or anything like that. I did have the lunch with classmates, probably because I moved schools a lot, and I know exactly what it feels like to walk out into that lunch room and know you're gonna go sit on a table by yourself, all right, with everybody looking at you.
Speaker 2: I know that feeling exactly.
Speaker 1: But if the teachers had accommodated me by you, you can eat in here with us by yourself, you think that would have made me a better, more resilient human being or less?
Speaker 2: I mean, good Lord, right right? So many of the woke policies that you know we've said all longer terrible ideas, or just at least people are saying it out loud now they're terrible ide Wow. The most wanted fentanyl producer is extradited to the US after a brazen escaped. This guy's name. He's Chinese, Jidong Ziang. He was the big go between between the Chinese fentanyl precursor chemical producers and the Mexican cartels. Evidently, he escaped from house arrest in Mexico house arrest or. He was set to be extradited to the US. He hopped on a private jet to Cuba, then tried to fly to Russia. They wouldn't have him, send him back to Cuba. Now Cuba's extraditing him to Mexico and from there he was delivered to the US. So we have him now. Never heard of this guy. He's one of the most important drug dealers on the planet and he's a Chinese national. I'll be damned. Another headline with the owner if he is mostly run in fentanyl. Oh, see headline is most wanted fentanyl producer. Yeah, that was his gig.
Speaker 1: I remember having an argument with somebody who thought I was a conspiracy theory nut for saying China was trying to get fentanyl in the United States.
Speaker 2: Jang is accused of smuggling tons of chemical precursors to make fentanyl for Mexico's top two criminal organization, the Sinelo and Hollisco cartels, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Man, people believe some strange stuff. Federal judge strikes Biden near a Bay on transgender care discrimination, saying that no you can add I feel like a girl to actual sex related civil rights protection. What I thought was interesting is this writer in the hill. I'm sure some twenty four year old woke half wit wrote the following sentences. Where was it? Did I scroll too far? The decision is a significant loss for the transgender community, which has faced a wave of state and federal policies and court decisions rolling back previously established rights. Do you mean rolling back insane fifteen minutes ago departures from all sanity, previously established rights? Man, you're dressing up some pretty thin rulings in some pretty fancy clothes there. Moving along. Testosterone is giving women back their sex drive, but risk side effects women are if and it's tough to find a doctor to prescribe this. But women are taking testosterone even a little more than their body would ever produce on their best day, and it's turning them into sex maniacs. Okay, I have personal experience with this New York Times with this story.
Speaker 1: I know someone who does the testosterone cream thing. He was using the testosterone cream, believes some of it was rubbing off on his wife who is getting more testosterone, and they became like a.
Speaker 2: Rabbit with four kids in the house. These people are in the sex.
Speaker 1: This is people in their fifties, been married for thirty years, having sex every single day.
Speaker 2: Why crean and he thinks that it's the testosterone. Anybody got forty in their early forties, four kids in the house, sex six times a week? Up from how about never? Okay, she says, they're doing the biblical thing and taking Sunday off. That's what they're doing. Even God, that's probably good. Well, I don't know if it's good exercise. But isn't that interesting.
Speaker 1: Though, that the only thing that needed to get the lady going is a little testosterone. Yeah, you're gonna have a mustache and maybe grow testicles. But hey, there's a downside to everything. Yeah, actually, facial hair is downside. She was a little less emotional, a little less sentimental than she used to be, but she didn't have time for that kind of thing anyway. It's more like, get stuff done, handle business, work out unbelievable, And they got a bunch of bunch of examples.
Speaker 2: I mean, one woman in her fifties told me that after years of revulsion at so much as the thought of her husband's breath, Wow, she now looked forward to having sex with him almost every night. Even in the middle of sex, she was thinking about the next time they could have sex. Wow, wow, night after night, night after night. Wow. Interesting. Just as estrogen is a crucial hormone for men, testosterone is an important hormone hormone for women. It just is in different palaces in the two sexes. And guess what, they are only two sexes.
Speaker 1: So you get some tests cream, and then when you come home from work and you hug your wife, you just rub a little behind your ear.
Speaker 2: You keep doing exactly I got this new hand cream anyway. Oh God, seen a few minutes mustache by the way, How it's nothing a little wax can't handle. Huh. How about this one from from laughing in sex to make you want to pound somebody? Get Joe Getty cold Warrior ready, Michael. How China cheats its way into US law schools. China's l SET Prep l SAT Prep companies are utterly crooked with letting other people take the test for them all sorts of cheating technologies, screen captures of test questions then fed to their clients. And Chinese communist nationals are getting into all of our elite law schools to learn American law. You want to guess why they're doing that.
Speaker 1: You know, that is really smart by China. That is really clever. Why wouldn't you do that? Why wouldn't you spend as much money as you can to get your smart Chinese kids into the best law schools. Help them out with the score. Yeah, that's where.
Speaker 2: They Then you can subvert the United States because you have a whole of society effort to take down the US and raise China up. And I for one ain't sitting still for it. Jo Getty cold Warrior, Yeah, I heard that. That was good. I like that one kind of chilling. Anyway, moving along, Joe closes tabs. What do we have? Oh boy? And maybe we want to talk about this Monday. Hamas has calculated it can survive in Gaza and rule, and I read a piece by Kevin Williamson the Dispatch. I think he's right. Donald Trump's Middle East plan might have been a smashing success, except that it is missing two elements, one piece and two a plan. But we can talk about that more on. He hates Trump so much though it's difficult for him to see straight. Well, that's it maybe, but his reasoning is perfectly sound. Uh. Tesla earnings profits drop thirty seven percent thirty seven percent in the third quarter despite growing vehicle sales because of the end of certain subsidies. Plus, he has emphasized that it's now about robot cars. That's his thing. It's not about making high quality electrical vehicles at various price ranges for American consumers and consumers worldwide. No, he's obsessed with the self driving software. You know what visionaries do. Yeah, I wonder if he wants to sell it to all the car companies and that's how he's going to make his money.
Speaker 1: He's still saying that in twenty six Tesla will go fully self driving.
Speaker 2: You don't have to pay attention. I just I just don't think it's gonna happen. But yeah, he says, blah blah blah. My fundamental concern he's talking about his relationship with the board of directors is pay but his control. My fundamental concern with how much voting control I have at Tesla, is if I build this enormous robot army, can I just be ousted in the future. I don't feel comfortable building that robot army. If I don't have at least influence over it. He says, it'll be like a shockwave. Wow, when they're successful. Oh boy, we don't need any more shock waves. Too many shock waves. And then finally want to dig in a little more into the article I mentioned yesterday, surveillance cameras pointed the wrong way to allow the Louver heist.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Installed your security cameras pointing the wrong direction?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, I don't want to come off as sexist. No chicks did it, but absolutely everybody involved in this, the director of the Louver, the director of security, of security, the I believe the uh, what is the what is the Minister of culture? I think involved is a woman. They have known for years that they needed to upgrade their security system, including their camera system, and they declared that it was time to do it right now, four years ago. But it's been tied up in French bureaucracy that whole time, and they haven't replaced a single damn camera. How emblematic is that of what France is now? No kidding, Wow, that's why it's a national embursement. Yeah, no kidding. Look, our security system is paltry. It's terrible. We've got to at least get modern cameras. Okay, we'll study it in half a decade goes by. And that was And I have so many more I want to get to. I'm gonna hit you with one more. I don't care. We're running late. And I've been wanting to talk about this for a long time. A Jewish lawyer was arrested for wearing a Star of David on a London street because he was getting close to a pro Palestinian protest, and they called the wearing the star of David provocative. Wow. Yeah, more on that next week.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that our hungry are getting government helped to buy them most expensive gourmet coffee that exists, among other things on the waist here. You got different kinds of snobs. You got wine snobs, obviously, and there are chocolate snobs and cheese snobs and everything like that.
Speaker 2: But I saw this the other day.
Speaker 1: The worst snobs, the snobbyist of snobs, are coffee snobs, espresso snobs. And I'm going to try not to become one of those. As I mentioned earlier in the week, I bought a fancy, expensive coffee machine.
Speaker 2: I get it. Today. I've already bought my beans. I'm really excited about. I've been doing these.
Speaker 1: Rabbit hole deep dives on all these grinding and all these different sorts of things.
Speaker 2: We'll see how that turns out.
Speaker 1: One thing I noticed when I was looking for some good coffee was some of the most expensive stuff on Amazon, this Illy whole Beam intensil Bold roast. It's a ninety bucks for this couple of packets of stuff or whatever. Snap and EBT eligible for a lot of these super expensive roasts.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: So you can take your wealth redistribution money because you know you're just struggling to put food on the table, and by ridiculously overpriced you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Neither would I, neither would anybody else, difference in the taste espresso beans. Well, where is it written that the pool only the rich can enjoy ultra luxury products?
Speaker 6: Jack?
Speaker 2: That's so crazy, like everywhere, that is so crazy. Man. It is a rabbit hole though.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure you've done this with wine, or you can do it with all kinds of things, but oh my god, the spoon, the cup, the grinder, the how long after roasting you let it air out for how long? And just all this bs that there's no way you can possibly tell the difference in the flavor.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody needs their passions, but other people's passions seems so dumb. They really do. Jack Armstrong loves coffee. Bye, there you go. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. All right, let's get a final thought to from everybody to wrap up the show for the week. Michael Angelow lead us off. Watch your final thought. I am fascinated by how the announcers are going to handle the national anthem. If they show it, will they acknowledge it? Or just too you don't think it want to be silent. I don't know what they'll say, though, I'll bet they're talking about that right now. They'll say you're hearing some booze as tensions have increased over trade talks between the US and Canada. Anyway, Oh and two Katie Green are esteemed to Newswoman as a final thought. Katie, I'm gonna stick with my food final thought theme.
Speaker 1: I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last night.
Speaker 2: I want one right now. They're so good. Oh, I need one, I need it. I don't want to get.
Speaker 4: Them away, so I stop eating them Jack.
Speaker 1: Final thought for us, I am excited about the World Series. I'm warning a Dodger's hat. I bought a Dodger stadium this year at a game. But I'm going to be written for Toronto. I love a good underdog store. I just had this weird thought.
Speaker 2: We're going to hear that the NBA is don't needed forty million dollars to Trump's new ballroom and all of a sudden cash Pateel is going to lose his enthusiasm for the investigation because I have a feeling the revelations have just be gone.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm excited. Yeah, Trump will commute your sentences. Oh boy, there you go.
Speaker 2: Armstrong, you Yetta rapping up another ruling. Four hour workday. So many people who thinks so little time go to Armstrong Getty dot com for the following reasons. Number one, the hot links are fabulous. If we talked about it, the link is probably there. You ought to check out the Armstrong and Getty on demand podcast, particularly the twenty first hour two the Great Feminization of America discussion. Drop us note if there's somebody you see over the weekend send along mail bag at Armstrong Getty dot com and finally pick up some cool ang swag for your favorite AG fan. Christmas is approaching rapidly. You had to know. I'm getting notes of citrus with the chocolate aftertaste. No, you're not taste like coffee to me.
Speaker 6: You're not.
Speaker 2: We'll see him Monday. God bless America. I'm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 7: It was another crazy week only Armstrong and Getty show, but thank.
Speaker 2: The Lord that we have Jack and Joel plus Katie, Katie the News Lady and Michaelangel. Tune in next week for more.
Speaker 7: Police partial
Speaker 2: Bye bye Armstrong and Getty