Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Pelvis Dan Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: I was lucky enough to listen to this phone tap yesterday as it was being prepared, and I got to say, great job, Scary, Scared did a great job. We've had some really great phone taps, y'all. The email tells us my coworker Angela, recently moved out of her apartment in Brooklyn and never really got along with the landlord. Please phone tap her and pretend you're the brother of the landlord and you're taking over the vacant apartment and question her on why she left it in such a messy state. Trust me, this girl has a very short fuse. Okay, this comes to us from Verity. All right, Verity, here it comes. Scary is going to phone tap your coworker Angela. Scary plays the part of Carlow, the landlord's brother who will be moving into the apartment.
Speaker 3: Let's listen in, shall we. Here we go? Hello, Yeah, Angela? Yes, how you doing. My name is Carlo. You don't know me.
Speaker 4: I'm actually Mariam brother Maria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you occupied her apartment over there on eighty sixth Street. Oh okay, yeah, I'm moving back from Florida. Okay, I'm moving into the empty apartment.
Speaker 4: And I had asked who had the apartment before it was vacant, and she had.
Speaker 3: Directed me over to you. Okay, did you know that you left that place like a pig sty?
Speaker 5: You know what? Excuse you? I don't leave any place I live as a pig sty. So I think you need to relax yourself with the words you're using.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I just want to know what happened to the wall that was cracked behind the radiator.
Speaker 3: There was some day, so am.
Speaker 5: I wondering about that? Also? As I lived there for six.
Speaker 3: Years, this happened before you.
Speaker 5: It's a bit okay. First of all, if you look in the ceiling or the cracks, I repaired that.
Speaker 3: Buddy, Well, you did a sloppy job. You could tell, am I a contractor?
Speaker 1: Do I know how to do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: But I got on the ladder with the sackle and I did it.
Speaker 3: The place smells like cat urine. Okay, they're out of hand.
Speaker 5: You're just ridiculous. Now, why are you talking craps?
Speaker 3: Because I'm just moving in there.
Speaker 5: Now, that's not my fault.
Speaker 4: You sure you didn't trash the place up and just be like, yeah kidding, I'm just getting out of here.
Speaker 5: You're kidding me. You are kidding me, because you know what, I have respect for people. I'm respecting other people's stuff.
Speaker 4: I can't believe my sister would rent to animals, and you must have.
Speaker 5: Been living there because I'm not an animal, buddy.
Speaker 3: She said, you cracked the window.
Speaker 5: I cracked the wind with her head. What do I cracked the window with?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You and your who is in there with you? What do you have?
Speaker 5: You need your damn business? None of your damn business.
Speaker 3: Okay, you and your Brooklyn attitude?
Speaker 5: You are an a You know what have you been? I've never seen you once at that house. Well where you committed would work.
Speaker 3: I'm coming from Florida and I'm gonna sue your ass.
Speaker 5: You can assume me. Okay, bring it on. Okay, you're just being ridiculous right now.
Speaker 3: Where are you living now? Huh?
Speaker 5: Like, I'm gonna tell you, go find me, buddy, go find me.
Speaker 3: I bet you're probably mouching off your parents.
Speaker 5: Again with my parents. Yeah muchin mm hmm honestly, you don't know. You don't know.
Speaker 3: You go crack on another case of gum there, h uh huh yeah, uh huh yeah, I got an attitude.
Speaker 5: All right, yeah, we're you twelve? You must be twelve. I'm doing with an idiot.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, then you must be looking in the mirror.
Speaker 5: Oh so funny, like that's gonna hurt me. Boohoo. Okay, what do you want from me? Why are you calling here?
Speaker 3: I want money? I want money to help pay this.
Speaker 5: Why so do I want want money? You know what? I was a great tenant. It was lucky to have me and my family in that house. I don't know where you're coming somebody.
Speaker 3: Why does the place stink like a zoo?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? It's a month later. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It stinks in there.
Speaker 5: It's like it's to get out of that because when I lived there, it didn't stink. Okay, bitch, what the phone went out?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: We'll say again? Speak up, buddy.
Speaker 3: What about the carpet stains? Where did those come from?
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, buddy, that's my carpet all rightet Ah.
Speaker 3: I need ear plugs because your voice annoying.
Speaker 5: Then don't call here again. If Maria had a problem me, she should have called. She is the landlord. You are not the landlord. You were nothing.
Speaker 4: The least you could do is get down on your knees and scrub your cat's pee out of my carpet?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding? I'm gonna come back and help you clean the house. I did it. I rent clean that house. Every floor was vacuumed, that phantom was masket. You could ate off the floor and the toilet. Don't you dare dare try telling me, no, I did it myself.
Speaker 3: Just for a little while. Give me a hand, ky wit, you.
Speaker 5: Just got one from me. Fun of you have you?
Speaker 4: Seriously just spent a couple of hours helping me clean the place.
Speaker 5: You know what. I love to help you. I know the location. When do you want me to be?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 5: Should leave my job now?
Speaker 3: You will?
Speaker 5: You know what? You have some set to even call me and even try to say that you're saying, and the fact that you disrespected my cat. You gotta catch a beaten just for that.
Speaker 3: Angela.
Speaker 5: No, it's named Carlo.
Speaker 3: You want to hear something, uh huh, I'll let you know what you want to hear. That this is his phone tap.
Speaker 5: Are you no? I know who? Am I sinking?
Speaker 3: So this is scary Jones.
Speaker 5: I wasn't every day my way to work and my window horse bust. But don't you dance about Pap piss u. I ain't having that.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Durant phone tab. We're only on Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here a new Elvis Durant phone tab weekday mornings