Speaker 1: Oh, hi, Scott, welcome to bowl Chat. We didn't just have a mishap on to start the episode.
Speaker 2: But you don't even have to say it because they don't even know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever, we'll go to bull Chat.
Speaker 2: It's Wednesday, February sixteenth.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a new moon tonight. Make sure you look out the window.
Speaker 1: It's not February sixteenth, Yes it is. No, this is gonna be for the following week because we did the extra bonus episode. We're gonna do a regular bull cha.
Speaker 2: Just FYI, today's February sixteenth, just so you know. Okay, what day is today? Tell me what day today is?
Speaker 1: February twenty third.
Speaker 2: No, it's not because we don't have a bowl Chat in the can bro. Hello, welcome to life. No, because we're gonna take We're not taking a break.
Speaker 1: No, there is no break the episode the bonus episode.
Speaker 2: We teased this bowl Chat. It doesn't matter, Yes it does. We're not eating stuff now, yes, no, no, no, no, no, this is hello. We didn't tease anything. I brought all of this stuff that's going to expire. It's going to expire in a couple of days. Yes, what are you talking about? We need to have it now, We're not having it now. Can we have one thing? Nope?
Speaker 1: Can we have this tea? No?
Speaker 2: Today is February sixteenth, New Moon. Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day? What'd you do for your sweetheart? I see you wearing red Still you've been wearing that for days. All right, let's get into this. This is Bird's Nest beverage, Andrew, I mean a y flavor. Do you understand that I can't eat or drink anything during this podcast. I'm going to throw up. I have stuff up to hear from Asia. Well, can I tell you I'm not eating it? Don't show it to me now, wait till we're actually going to do it.
Speaker 1: I was so excited when I saw these in the store.
Speaker 2: But this is also going to be a Friday free for all episode. This is not a bowl chat, bro, you keep.
Speaker 1: Making rules on things bull chat. We said we tried how many crisp we tried those weird shrimp ones.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember that you You even said to me yesterday yesterday, I'll show you the tweet or the text or whatever you did to me, And you said, oh, you know what, let's do Friday foods that we've never eaten before on Fridays. That's gonna be our new Friday episode. We're all gonna have stuff. I'll even eat cottage cheese. You said these things to me.
Speaker 1: You said them to Can I just show these to the camera only if you eat the cottage cheese? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't do it now, Okay, well I went, I'll do it on a Friday. I'll just show them.
Speaker 1: I just well, this refrigerated, well everything did, and then I didn't you then this expire? What this expired? Oh? This expires in July. Of course it does have fifth So we'll do that next week. He's not expiring yet, says it. And I trust it. All right, nothing expires, Andrew, Please can we get on with this? These are going to be interesting. Welcome to ball Chat. Okay, welcome, we're gonna chat. Can I just show this one?
Speaker 2: Please show show it. Their chips obviously of some sort. What it's from Freedo l.
Speaker 1: A Italian red meat flavored chips. What I saw them and I had to get them. These are like meat sauce potato chips. I know.
Speaker 2: I bet they're delicious.
Speaker 1: Well, coming soon on a I'll have that now Friday free for all.
Speaker 2: I'll have that now, just that, I'll have that.
Speaker 1: Now. That sounds interesting. This other junk is junk. I would like to try this other junk is junk. Got it? This is from freedo A. Yeah in what country? Uh? These are probably Ta Taiwan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck reading the back?
Speaker 1: Uh? This Yeah, this is from a place. Oh it's China.
Speaker 2: Would you're Italian? No, not be mad at this?
Speaker 1: I think she might. It's gonna I don't. Actually, I'm not looking forward to.
Speaker 2: These don't even open like regular chip bags.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be ketchup chips. No, what ketchup? Thank you?
Speaker 2: They just they smell like from They smell like barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it tastes like barbecue a little bit.
Speaker 2: They're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would do that whole thing. They are not as bad as I thought.
Speaker 2: They're not bad at all.
Speaker 1: You were like, A, I'm gonna eat this. I was.
Speaker 2: I was so excited.
Speaker 1: It's delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would eat that all day. It's like a less flavorful barbecue chip. So where was this at an Asian market? You could probably get it at that h Mart place too, because they have all.
Speaker 1: This stuff in Jersey city. There's a really great market right behind my house, and no one's going there. I don't care. No one's listening to this that lives near. I'm just telling them where I've gone it from. And they had a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: So now the meat sauce is kicking in. I taste it right, It's not bad though. I love meat sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you also eat like spaghetti at like mall food courts.
Speaker 2: I love industrial food. I've told you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the meat sauce is really kicking in right. Yeah, that's weird. I would put that on spaghetti, mash it up and eat it with spaghetti. Would be delicious. I'm sure Amy listening right now is thinking, please Scott, for the love of God, don't bring these chips home? Okay, are you gonna bring you? Could bring them home? Another one? Do it if you want some water, because I do. I need to wash this down.
Speaker 2: Well, I have one. Ye did to wear the full of cholesterol?
Speaker 1: How would you know?
Speaker 2: Because it has to say it in English?
Speaker 1: Zero percent? Really? Yeah, look at that zero.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to go to the cardiologists on Friday, but I have to cancel my appointment.
Speaker 1: Zero cholesterol. Have fun with those ships. Huh oh oh wow, you really like them? Went from me. I'm shocked that you like these ships so much.
Speaker 2: Look them away. Can you put them over there? I'm not kidding. Can just put them over there. I don't want to eatny.
Speaker 1: More because you will eat them.
Speaker 2: Yes, please put them down on the floor.
Speaker 1: You could bring these home.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're the best. Well what else?
Speaker 1: I really thought we were going to be doing more.
Speaker 2: But you just want to eat crap. If that's you want to just eat crap, we can eat crap. I don't care.
Speaker 1: We're gonna eat crap for fifty minutes five oh five. Oh yeah, the big five. Oh you're turning that soon.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not, you giant jerk. What's soon to you? What is soon? Explain soon?
Speaker 1: Four years? Four years is nuts soon?
Speaker 2: So I was right. I mean, it'll come before you know it. But four years is not soon. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's high school. That's a whole thing of high school, right, a whole thing to college.
Speaker 2: It is insane, though, Like my daughters are in middle school and high school, and my older daughter's like, do you know that next summer we're going to look at colleges and I said, what what college is? She wants to go to Miami?
Speaker 1: I don't. Didn't you go there? University of Miami? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you get her in?
Speaker 1: I do know a couple people know people I do awesome, I know people that know people. Yeah, yeah, they contacted me before. It's like an alumni.
Speaker 2: So would it be smart of us, Like, should we like rent a little apartment there so we can claim residency there so she doesn't pay as much?
Speaker 1: All right? Don't you pay a lot less if you're a resident? Yeah? In state? Actually no, because it's not a state school. It's not. It's a private institution. How come someone told me if you live in Florida, it's much cheaper for University of Florida. That's a state school.
Speaker 2: Is that in Miami?
Speaker 1: No, that's in like Tallahassee or Jacksonville. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: So there's schools, right, I know that, But why would somebody give me that wrong information?
Speaker 1: I mean, I could check for you. I but I believe that the in state tuition is the same because it's private, so they don't have to worry about that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think Florida does lots of discounts if you live there, you pay less to go to Disney too.
Speaker 1: Right, that's like not even the same thing. Why because because that's like a business. So is a college, my friend, they're there to make money. Right again, I don't know why you're trying to make it seem.
Speaker 2: Like a college is a business at the end of the day, is it not?
Speaker 1: Uh? The cost of attendance is the same. Everything's a business again. Yes, you're making your you're talking, but no, it's yeah, if it's you. Oh, I don't know, but that went up so much from when I was a student there.
Speaker 2: Just can I just get hold on? What are you looking at? A semester? Yeah, let me.
Speaker 1: Guess, wait, hold on, no tuition for the year.
Speaker 2: Right, for the year or a semester for the entire year.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty one to twenty twenty two?
Speaker 2: Is that four semesters?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: What that is?
Speaker 1: Too? Two semester? What the hell do I know? All right?
Speaker 2: I think that one full year of college at the University of Miami is thirty seven thousand dollars? What what it's it?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Double it.
Speaker 2: Seventy four thousand?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You like how fast I doubled it. Yeah, I did seventy four thousand dollars for one year of college. Yeah, that's absurd. When I went it was under sixty. I believe that's fifty. Yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: The cost of college nowadays is actually insane. And it's one of those things where when people are like, oh, these kids, they just ugh, they don't know. It's like, well, no one I know can afford a house nowadays. No one I know has paid off their car in full. Everybody is strapped with at least one hundred thousand in student loan debt. So you tell me where we got a break in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: All I know is like Oswego and Oneonta and Binghamton are looking great right now.
Speaker 1: Sunny Suny colleges huh Yeah, just saying I don't know she well, I mean it sounds like if she's looking at you, Miami, then she probably might get scholarships too.
Speaker 2: It's a much shorter drive upstate. It is a lot of snow though, a ton of snow.
Speaker 1: Syracuse. Yeah, is that a private institution?
Speaker 2: Uh, Sunnie, I don't. I don't think it's Suny Syracuse.
Speaker 1: I could be Rayracuse. Yeah, I don't think it's a sunny school. Yeah, state schools, that's where you win. Mm hm oh. She wanted to go to Rutgers and she did in state. That means you get your Jersey residency back.
Speaker 2: I don't think she wants to go to Rutgers. That's the big r right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Scarlet Knights. They have lots of geese there Canada geese. How do you know that? Why?
Speaker 2: Because there's this one campus where they have it's overabundance of geese.
Speaker 1: If you could have gone to college, where would you have gone.
Speaker 2: It's funny. When I was a kid, I always want to go to MI T And I don't know why. I don't know. I have no idea why. I think I saw it somewhere. You at MIT, Well, yeah, I'm technological.
Speaker 1: But first of all, that already should bar you from ever even coming close to the campus. Why I am technological?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean in the eighties and nineties technology was you know, video games and stuff.
Speaker 1: So I could have been technological. Then you would have known how to make games. I would have learned.
Speaker 2: That's why you go to school.
Speaker 1: No. Usually to get into those schools, you have some type of knowledge.
Speaker 2: It's Michigan, right, where's it Maryland? What's the M? I forget Massachusetts, Massachusett Technology. Well, maybe they all have mits. Any state with starts with an M might have an Institute of Technology.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they do. But the one that you're talking about is specifically Massachusetts. I do you know, because it's the one that's like right near Harvard also in Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't be that close to Harvard. I'm a dummy.
Speaker 1: MIT is harder to get into than Harvard.
Speaker 2: Really, Yes, I'm actually not a dummy. I just you know, I didn't go to college, so I'm you know, I've learned all my things from life.
Speaker 1: Anybody I know. My friend Monica, who went to Hart, actually said that the work wasn't terrible. She said other schools are harder because in Harvard a lot of it is just connections and kids who got in there because their parents like donate millions of dollars, So nothing is graded like fairly. Instead it's like, how did you feel writing the paper? Look, you felt, okay, you get to pass.
Speaker 2: The only thing I really know about Harvard it was one of the one of the book covers that would come in the thing of book covers when you you know what a book cover is. You don't know what a book cover is? Is it like a book jacket? Wait a second, you didn't have to have book covers. We did, like for your textbooks, we had to get book covers. Oh yeah, So you know back in the day when you would go to Kmart or whatever store you'd buy your school supplies in, they had a package of book covers.
Speaker 1: They like that stretchy fabric.
Speaker 2: No, there were paper A lot of people just used used brown paper bags from the supermarket.
Speaker 1: I used to do that and then, but we also had they came out with like these stretchy ones that would cover the book.
Speaker 2: Oh so I always I bought the pack of what the Ivy League, right, So that's the only way I knew that these names are these. It was Harvard and Brown and what was some of the other ones that were in there. Yell, Yeah, Princeton, Yell was green. I remember that, Yeah, Princeton. I always felt smart when I had the Harvard book covers on my books. Yeah, they don't, I don't think. I don't think they do that anymore.
Speaker 1: They don't because, like I said, now, it's just a it's all online. Well, yeah, it's so weird. Do your kids have textbooks?
Speaker 2: Yeah? My kids backpacks weigh literally seventy pounds and like lugging at home, but they don't. I'm like, do you use all these books every day?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, you don't, you liar. There's no way that they use all these heavy textbooks and their chromebook computer that they have, isn't it like by now all the textbooks are online, right? Why are they giving them textbooks?
Speaker 1: And even that is also a scam because you buy the textbook for what like a couple like not in public school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in other schools you have to buy the books, and not all public schools are like that. Some schools you do have to pay for your textbooks.
Speaker 1: It's like an absurd amount of money because don't forget, on top of the tuition for just say a University of Miami, you're paying seventy four thousand, your books alone could cost close to one thousand dollars. And then at the end of the semester they're like, oh, just sell them back. Why was I paying over one hundred dollars for this stupid thin book and now you're taking it back for two cents. The book's not worth anything more.
Speaker 2: You know what would be cool this segment of bull Chat sponsored by you promise you promised dot com savings for college?
Speaker 1: Would it be cool? Maybe one of these days, Like what if they just paid for that? That would be great? How perfect with that? A bit? I would love that I.
Speaker 2: Reached out to them. Nothing that's sad, yep. I sent a bunch of emails about and I got nothing. No one cares, No, one cares. No, that's sad anyway, So yeah, I don't understand. And then you know the I always loved like seeing who had the textbook before me in years gone by, you know, because in the front it would say this book belongs to and you'd have to write your name in there, and you'd like there was a little section that said condition like you would write awful because there's a crap in and things were circled and the pages were stuck together with gum, and you know they were terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that's yeah, not great.
Speaker 2: And how often did they get new textbooks anymore?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: They're not getting them every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know kids these days, seriously, So you would have gone to Mit.
Speaker 2: That's where I wanted to go when I was a kid, because it's probably the only school I knew. My mom was like, ah, that's very good high aspirations, am I t I can't wait to visit you there? You know No, Nope, I didn't. I didn't step into school, not one day.
Speaker 1: Would you if you could, would you have gone back to school? Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I always say that the one thing I feel like I missed was the social aspect of it. I honestly, honestly really don't care about the academic part of it because I'm just not I know I would. I did okay in school. I just kind of floated by. I didn't love it. I did okay in my classes, except that one jerky science teacher who purposely failed me with a sixty four just to be a jerk.
Speaker 1: That's rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would passing six giant a hole. Yeah that's rude. Yeah I did it. My mom went up there, had a fight with him. Was it was actually pretty cool, but I wound up. I went It's funny because in high school I was half a credit short to graduate, So when I was a senior, I was missing half a credit and the principal was like, I know you're going to go places there, Chap, so I'm going.
Speaker 1: To put you through.
Speaker 2: And he did, and he put me through, and he even signed my yearbook and he's like, good luck to you in life.
Speaker 1: I'll see you on the radio. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you had a job by the time you graduated high school. I had a job when I was a junior in high school. Yeah, that's nuts to think about now, it is it is. I was. I was working junior senior year. I didn't get high school till eleven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I really didn't take too many classes or put much weight into how I'm going on. I just wanted to pass. Yeah, it's all I wanted to do, you know. And I still see that gym teacher that I used to give McDonald's coupons so he'd pass me in Jim. It was great. I would go change into my clothes. Here's a coupon there, buddy. He'd be go, all right, thanks for stopping by, and he would check me off and I'd leave.
Speaker 1: I love your gym teacher. Yeah, took McDonald's coupons, isn't it great, that's hysterical.
Speaker 2: He walks by my house all the time with his dog. I see him all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you still friendly? Yeah? Our dogs play? Do you still give him? Make my home?
Speaker 2: But if I had them, i'd give you know what? That actually be fun.
Speaker 1: I should get him some Yeah, he'd probably be like, what are these from? Yeah? Speaking of dogs playing? May I bring something else up? Sure?
Speaker 2: So should we take a break?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah we can because this.
Speaker 1: Might one might be a little short. Okay, Oh, we'll be back right after this. And we're back.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: How was that commercial? Great? Loved it. I wish we knew what they were gonna.
Speaker 2: Be same, you know, it would be nice to get that heads up. They've been American Express a lot lately. I have American Express cards, so I support our non sponsors. I have a Green Card.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to pay for that, don't you. Yeah, it's one hundred and fifty bucks a year.
Speaker 2: I have the American Express. You don't pay for it, the blue one. I should probably downgrade two down because what does don't use my and what's Green doing for you?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Right, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I honestly just keep it. So I have an under line of credit open.
Speaker 2: There's only one card that I actually pay for, and that's the my Jet Blue card because you get more points if you're on the higher level. Not that we've traveled anywhere in the last two years, but at some point we're gonna want to fly again, agreed. So anyway, so I was talking about dogs, like it's almost probably almost two weeks ago at this point, Sawyer, our Australian shepherd, ran out the back door and just jetted to the fence and we're like, what is he doing? And I heard Ashley downstairs screaming.
Speaker 1: No Sawyer, no, no, and like, what's going on.
Speaker 2: She's like, there's a squirrel, you know. And if you if he sees a squirrel, he's after it.
Speaker 1: You know. If you just say googet him, he'll just tear asks looking for it because he thinks it's a squirrel.
Speaker 2: He knows that that is signed for squirrel. So Ashley's like, I think, I don't know, I don't know what's going on to squirrel everything, And then we just kind of thought nothing of it. He came in and he was muddy and that was all. So for the next two or three days he would come back into the house, mud all in his paws, on his nose would be covered in mud, like what is going on? So finally we went outside and there's a squirrel stuck in the bottom of the fence. It's dead at this point. No, see, now we're not one hundred percent sure whether Sawyer killed it, because this is my theory. My theory is he saw the thing flailing about and ran out and took care of it, you know, and then just kept going back to it, back to it each time. Because what happened if you have you know, those white PVC fences. You don't have those in Jersey City, but you know, in the suburbs, people's homes have gates and fences and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So I grew up in a home in New Jersey. So anyway, suburbs.
Speaker 2: At the bottom, at the bottom of the PVC fence, it looks like some sort of animal, maybe that particular squirrel gnawed a hole into it. So what looks like this squirrel ran through the hole and was like and got stuck because the hole wasn't big enough. So just imagine the squirrel's little body stuck like right around his belly and he's just like doing this, just flailing and he can't get through the hole.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Because I know they have a dog, and Sawyer probably came out, tore the hell out of it and just to play with it every time. So what I what we gather he did is that he would go outside mess with it a little bit, and then he would bury it. Because I went out and didn't see anything, I was like.
Speaker 1: He's like some Hannibal like type stuff. I'm like, what is he doing.
Speaker 2: He had mud all over him with the lotion in the basket, and then it got really cold, so it was frozen out there. I went out, all I saw was just like grass and dirt. Nothing. And then like two days later, I went outside and I saw a nose. I'm like, what is going on here? So I grabbed the shovel and I went up underneath it and it wouldn't lift up because it was stuck in the fence. Oh my god, And I said, I have to remove this thing because he's constantly going to go out and mess with it. And I don't want dead squirrel stuff all over the place.
Speaker 1: And no guts. And so I start dissolving and.
Speaker 2: I went while it was still cold out. I went and barred a an ice chipper from that's like a hoe, but it's straight up and down, not like a curved one that you use in the garden. So I'm sorry, but I tried to get the tail off so I can get get rid of it, you know, and the tail would come off.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I don't know, I don't know what to do. Like I'm bashing it with a shovel and I can't do it. I can't figure it out. Wow, So this squirrel still there?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I put out a call on Facebook and I was like, somebody, please help.
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 2: And someone was like call the fire department and I'm like, what, Hi, Fire department. Yeah, there's a squirrel stuck in my fence. It's dead, but can you like come with My dog loves squirrels. So anyway, at the end of the day, long story short, too late, I know, my neighbor came over and said, have you ever cut up chicken? I was like no, So she's like, this is how you do it, and she just cut it with a scissor and just took it out the fence and that was it.
Speaker 1: And it's gone. So that's metal. It's intense.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's like a liver or a kidney or something laying there that I had to dispose of. But it's gone.
Speaker 1: You disposed of it, or did she disposed? No?
Speaker 2: I scooped it up with the shovel and threw it over the fence. So it's the neighbor's problem.
Speaker 1: Though, got it. That's nice.
Speaker 2: I'm sure your neighbors appreciate you throwing squirrel guts on their lines. No, it's woods, you can't.
Speaker 1: They can't see it.
Speaker 2: So that's my dead squirrel story.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: I don't like seeing dead animals like that haunts me. It will haunt me for quite some time. Like if I actually kill the animal, that's it. I can't. I'll think about it NonStop. I'll wake up and go the bird, you know, because if I like ran it over or something like that. Deer, ugh, I've never hit a deer knock on wood. We don't really live in deer countries, so there aren't too many of them.
Speaker 1: We do, but there's so many deer in our backyard where it's just not fun.
Speaker 2: Don't you want to like play with them?
Speaker 1: Though? No, No, I've never wanted to play with the deer in my life. I think they're cute, they're stupid, and I hate them immensely. Yeah, there was a.
Speaker 2: Video of one that broke into a classroom.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh where am I? Yeah, they're goofy.
Speaker 2: They're like they run through windows and then they don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna be the incubus of the next play. Guarantee that.
Speaker 2: So instead of locusts and stuff, there's gonna be deer.
Speaker 1: No, because deer like they're gross.
Speaker 2: My stomach really hurts.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you want Tom's you have? No, He's such a jerk, can't help Maybe yeah, maybe in there we have tombs back in our serial killer's secret vault.
Speaker 2: Look at that?
Speaker 1: Oh could I have a Tom? Thank you?
Speaker 2: I don't like the green ones.
Speaker 1: I like green Favorit, kool Aid flavor. Oh uh green.
Speaker 2: Kool Aid. I was never a kool Aid fan. Your these are so chalky. A you gotta get the Tombs smoothie. They're called Tombs smoothies and they're almost delicious.
Speaker 1: I love them. I have them in my house. Huh, they're really good. I was a, I like purple kool Aid.
Speaker 2: Cooper likes purplekolid because she wants to color her hair. But otherwise she colors her hair she wants to. She did it once or twice, like over the summer. The kids do that. They color their hair with kool Aid.
Speaker 1: That's a thing. It is it is. Isn't it just sugar?
Speaker 2: No, the kool Aid packets have no sugar in them. You have to add gallons of sugar to it. That's why the packet's so small. If you notice, like if you buy like Country Time lemonade, that's a giant canister. Yeah, because it's all sugar.
Speaker 1: If you were just to buy a packet of it, it would be the same tiny little packet that is all freakin sugar.
Speaker 2: It's so bad for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'm not gonna eat this because the green one has tainted my shoulger.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I was not a kool Aid guy. I liked Crystal Light.
Speaker 1: Did I like Crystal Yeah? See, I don't remember. I don't remember using too many drink mixes.
Speaker 2: Yes, see, so like we would maybe sometimes have like like we would have.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes a lemonade. Okay, what'd you get the four c yeah, cheap one. Yeah, we did, and I ever since, Like, sometimes I get intense cravings for it in the summer where I'm like, oh, I just want some lemonade.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but I have the urge to rip my shirt off or draw face on my stomach and flip the table and say, oh, yeah, I don't know why, I just really do.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's sounds healthy and sounds good. You should do that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I used to just like the straight up crystal light, the regular old lemon iced tea. As far as mixes go.
Speaker 1: Did you do that orange one? No, what's the orange one? Not tang or high Sea, not Octavia?
Speaker 2: What do you oh?
Speaker 1: Ovaltine that one?
Speaker 2: The first of all you Oh, it's not orange, it's chocolate, but it's an orange jar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 2: I had one in my house for the longest time because at the Seinfeld going away party in nineteen ninety whatever it was, we had a big party in the city. The radio station had this big like, oh, it's the final Seinfeld. It was a huge deal. I mean, you were in diapers, you don't remember, but it was a I mean, if I was in diapers at the age of five. We had Yeah, I could see your running around little chubby.
Speaker 1: I just little.
Speaker 2: I was five, the muppet baby's diaper with the kermit on the back. I was five, right, I know, but you had issues until you were You weren't potty trained for a minute. No, anyway, So there was this Seinfeld party. You know, it was at some comedy club in the I didn't know. It wasn't Carolines. I forget where it was, but they had the whole thing all set up with all like Seinfelder. Of course, I was like a young buck promotions kid back then. So I had to go out and find all the props. So I went and got ovaltine. You don't know why, but I went out and got ovaltine. And I had to go to Kenny Rodgers Roasters. You don't know why, but I had to go to Kenny Rodgers Roasters. And I was like, I'm high manager, can I just get a bunch of empty containers because you know, we need them as props? And he was like, I don't understand, but sure, And just I had to get a Bopka. I had to get lots of stuff. Why Bobka. I had to get a marble rye you get soup. No, because at the time you couldn't buy the soup Nazi soup.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like he didn't have his own soup store.
Speaker 1: Yet.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Popka.
Speaker 1: It was marble rye. That's what I had to buy. You don't know why either. Did you buy a bunch of post it letters post it letters like envelopes because of Wayne Knight the mailman? No, because she didn't she die from licking all the Oh that's right, licking the cheap envelopes. You know that you didn't much Seinfeld. I watched a couple of episodes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Lies Anyway, I don't even owe the ovaltine, that's all. So I had a jar of ovaltine that I bought for that and the guy Kenny Banya Banya was the guy that was in the episode who so he signed it. So I had it in my house for years and years and years, and then I looked and it was open, So I somebody had opened it. So I just I gave it to a friend of mine who was a huge Seinfeld fan. And that's my story. Yeah, but no, I don't think I ever actually tried ovaltine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never did.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what movie Ovaltine was in?
Speaker 1: A Christmas Story? Drink more Ovaltine? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 1: The Christmas Ring Decoder a stupid commercial. I love Christmas Story.
Speaker 2: Weren't they they made another one?
Speaker 1: It was they made a Christmas Story too. It was direct to video.
Speaker 2: Terrible.
Speaker 1: Now they're making like an official sequel and Ralphie's like the original. Ralphie's going to be in it. Really yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I forget what the plot is, but they like green lighted it.
Speaker 2: What was the next door neighbor's name with the dogs when he.
Speaker 1: Was the bumpkusses, Yeah, Bumpcus bumpus bumpcuses. Yeah, okay at the end when the dogs come in and they steal his turkey.
Speaker 2: Right, but I don't think you could do the Chinese restaurant scene anymore.
Speaker 1: Probably can't. Didn't they change it for the Broadway play?
Speaker 2: I don't. I saw the Broadway show, and I don't. I don't remember that part. It was a good play. You made fun of me for liking it, but it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: I just think certain things are probably left. But then they said the SpongeBob Musical was also amazing. So I didn't see that. I wish I did, because it apparently got really good reviews. Okay, but the last time I went to go see it, oh, I saw Jagged Little Pill again.
Speaker 2: How was that? I'm sorry that we missed that.
Speaker 1: Loved Jagged Little Pill. It's done. My dad loved that play, so you loved it so much? We saw it again. It was the last show I saw before the pandemic, and my dad then talked about it for two full years, like, you gotta see this play. And then luckily we saw it right before it went off Broadway again.
Speaker 2: And we went and saw Dear Reven Hanson, and we loved it. You weren't not such a huge fan.
Speaker 1: But I will never be a fan of this play. The movie is terrible. Everything about it is terrible.
Speaker 2: We like it, ciskel Ebert, what's up?
Speaker 1: I just nothing about that play makes sense. Okay, it's just bad. Have a kid and family and you'll get it. And a kid, you just have a coffee maker. You make up next to that coffee maker. You don't understand. My mom laughed at it. Okay, well great, anybody I know that she has no compassion?
Speaker 2: We do We just don't have compassion for sociopaths who lie to families who just are grieving. Donna is just a heartless, heartless person.
Speaker 1: Donna is the most generous and kind person.
Speaker 2: You will take that back. No, I'm just playing around her. Banana muffins are to die for. You haven't had one, So I had one. Do not lie one time you brought when in? They were delicious. I did have.
Speaker 1: I brought them in this week. You know what you did?
Speaker 2: You turned them away cholesterol. The first time I had one, I did. I tried it. It was very good.
Speaker 1: My mom makes great banana muffins. She does, she does. I love Donna's muffins. What okay? Well yeah, no, we all laughed. It was terrible. And I recently watched the movie and Jackie was there too, and Jackie didn't know what was going on. There's a movie, yeah, there is, really Yeah? Was it like theatrical? It's terrible. And Ben Platt cast himself in it, okay, as Evan Hanson.
Speaker 2: Okay, and he was in the original handsOn, right, I like the guy that did at this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, Ben Platt forced himself. You're bourpan.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm so sick from that stuff?
Speaker 1: Was it the meat sauce chips?
Speaker 2: Oh? Those were good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, do you want another?
Speaker 2: So he cast himself in the movie Okay, and he's like, my age, Do I look like I could be a high schooler right now? I mean, it's no different than Beverly Hills nine oh two one? Oh?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Gabrielle car Terrace. She was twenty nine when she was playing a teenager. Well, it's insane. You're older than that. So you yeah, no, you can't pass.
Speaker 1: Thank you? I mean, as it is. I felt like, oh god, yeah, with that gray hair?
Speaker 2: What gray hair? You can't see gray? When I use product, you can't see gray.
Speaker 1: So the sides I'm just supposed to ignore.
Speaker 2: What's where?
Speaker 1: Your sideburns are white? No, they're not. It's just short. I'm literally looking at hair follicles.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? It's short. I cut it short so you can't see it.
Speaker 1: It's white short hair. It's not white, it's gray. Okay, Well it's salt, not me.
Speaker 2: It's salt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are salt and pepper.
Speaker 2: Mostly pepper, salted peppers, who mostly pepper? Yeah, mostly Pepper's salt and pepper. Okay, well anyway, I can't play high school or correct. You probably could, you could pass.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But only recently did I get ided, and I was like, score amazing.
Speaker 2: For what buying cigarettes? You dirty?
Speaker 1: So I was ordering a drink with my parents and they were like, excuse me, can we see your ID? It's like, this is the best day of my life.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute since I've been id'ed. I mean it was it's less than two years ago. Yeah, I think it's interesting. I like getting idea. I like showing my official ID. Yeah, like here and check it out.
Speaker 1: What's up? Yeah, forty six years old? Here? White?
Speaker 2: But like, is that a knock?
Speaker 1: I mean why at all?
Speaker 2: But when you say that, like you said you old, Like you say it like.
Speaker 1: A knock at me?
Speaker 2: Why it cares?
Speaker 1: No knock?
Speaker 2: We're talking about I'm not allowed to be forty six?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: I'm not playing off like I'm a kid, Like you're such a jerk?
Speaker 1: Am I a toys r US kid?
Speaker 2: Am I pretending to be young and hip?
Speaker 1: No? I'm forty six? Who cares? Maybe you should?
Speaker 2: You'll be there skateboard tour, You'll be there. No, that's you I'm gonna bring a skate for you. Yeah, Spuds Mackenzie over here, Spuds mc Yeah what are you saying? You don't know who Spuds Mackenzie is?
Speaker 1: For real? Like I'm confused. You have no idea who what you're saying right now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wish I had the commercial.
Speaker 1: I can play it for you. What am I googling?
Speaker 2: Just look up spuds Mackenzie's very popular, very on the very famous from the eighties. Turn on the it's on what just put it up right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there learning, there's gonna be ads first. Yeah, spuds. Just put in spuds.
Speaker 1: It'll come up.
Speaker 2: That's how popular he was and famous Spuds Mackenzie. Yeah, yeah, McKenzie eighties, eighties, eighties commercial, Spuds Mackenzie. Look at them, Yeah, look at the girls all around.
Speaker 1: Speaking a load of him.
Speaker 2: A super party bud Light.
Speaker 1: Far in parting happening, dude, it's just the target dog on a skateboard.
Speaker 2: I spoze. Hell yeah, Speckenzie, the budlight dog. And you know what the controversy was what he was actually a she?
Speaker 1: Wow mm hmm. I remember when that. I wish the news would go back to that being a controversy, right, it is a huge deal. Nowadays it would be like, did you see what happened to this latest person who starred in the bud light ad? Tear them all down?
Speaker 2: That's right? Yeah, I can't believe that you've never heard of Spozsman. Do you know who Max Headroom is?
Speaker 1: He's the scary guy. I don't like him. He's I don't like him.
Speaker 2: He was pepsi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't like him. He scares me. And then there was that weir or was he coke? I think he was coke? Was he coke?
Speaker 2: And there was that he was.
Speaker 1: Really scary broadcast where somebody like hijacked a TV network as Max Headroom?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I saw that on the like the flash scar.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 2: I can see now now see that. I can't even remember whether he was coke or pepsi.
Speaker 1: Well, let me google it. I don't understand why people, Oh he's freaky looking.
Speaker 2: Did you ever take the pepsi challenge?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did you? Did you remember one? You were born? No? False outside? They did another one like couple of years ago, not a couple of years ago. I was a kid, and I remember we left the pathmark. I remember exactly where it was when I took the pepsi gel. The eighties was the real wristband that said pepsi? Yeah, the eighties was the real one. I took it at the Nassau Coliseum car Show, I remember, And I got this little pin that said I took the Pepsi chant. I always liked pepsi better anyway, me too. Yeah, sometimes you get like a taste for coke, but most of the times it's pepsi. I just like it's a little sweeter.
Speaker 2: First of all, taste tests are stupid because if you can't tell the difference between coke and pepsi, you don't know Colon what wait? I mean at the end of the day, I preferred RC Anyway, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: It's time for another round of what shot?
Speaker 2: You just play that because you want to play something.
Speaker 1: It is time.
Speaker 2: Scott's going to talk about why you're stupid. I didn't say if you can't tell the difference between for sodas, I didn't say you were stupid. I just said, if you're a fan of coke or pepsi, you would know the different for pepsi. Coke or pepsi I'll just put coke. So what do you think he will I think that he was passed.
Speaker 1: It was coke. It was coke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what now that you say that, I remember because when Cherry Coke came out, he was he did Cherry coke.
Speaker 1: Also, I wish that somebody would send us like a can of new Coke.
Speaker 2: I mean it's out there. I have one actually, like old school. It's empty, but I have it, yes, because I want to try it.
Speaker 1: No, it's empty. No, I know.
Speaker 2: I want to try it though, but it wouldn't It would be so gross and you would probably get very sick.
Speaker 1: There was a guy who actually did that and he vomited. Ah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Plus what happened over time is those cans like they start.
Speaker 1: The metal starts also probably leaking in.
Speaker 2: They get like, yeah, you don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: I really wish I could have tried it that In Crystal Pepsi, I tried original Crystal Christie Pepsi in your high school.
Speaker 2: Now, she was one of my favorite porn stars.
Speaker 1: What Christy Pepsi?
Speaker 2: I'm kidding. Yeah, No, I tried Crystal Pepsi when it came out the first time, and the second time it tastes. I feel like it was different the second time out. I liked it the first time, but you know what, people weren't ready for things that didn't look like what they were supposed to look like. And that was the problem with that. Well, there's so much food coloring in it. Obviously, if you can make it clear, you know, hello.
Speaker 1: Wait so PEPSI you're saying is clear already.
Speaker 2: And they add color to it, really caramel color. I guarantee you if you look on the label that's.
Speaker 1: In there, you know what, you're one hundred percent right now? How many this latest crusade that you're going on to make people stop saying it? It's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: I just think that. And if you're listening to this pop I guess maybe you'll notice it now that I'm saying it is people lately have been saying a lot oh, one hundred percent when they agree with you or they want to say yes, one hundred percent. It's just it's a crutch now that people are using, and it's annoying to me.
Speaker 1: Here it's time for another round of shot. Everyday things that people say way too much and it doesn't really even make sense. Hey, are you guys gonna go out for dinner tonight? One hundred percent? One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: What would you rather people say? Yes, I am, it's enthusiastic. No, it's just too much for me.
Speaker 1: It's too much. Yeah, that's too much. You're literally on a crusade right now of being like stop saying that. By the way, did you everyone else is doing too much? Did you know that Snapple started out as soda and juice.
Speaker 2: Really yeah? They did not get on the iced tea bandwagon until later on. I used to love Snapple Apple, Snapple Apple. Yes, I liked Georgia peach was delicious. There was a juice and one of the coolest Snapple things that they ever had, And it goes back to the no coloring in soda. It was called true routier. It was clear and it was routier. It was delicious.
Speaker 1: Snapple actually reached out to me on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Really yeah? Did they want to sponsor this podcast?
Speaker 1: Maybe they will after seeing this this episode. Do you remember Wendy from Wendy's The Snapple Lady? What that wasn't even that long ago. There were even like commercials that we played probably less than ten years ago. I said, Snapple reached out and said, hey, there, we like your tweet and want to engage with it. I wrote, I still don't get how sun showers work? Where's the rain coming from? And Snapple apparently liked it? Was it actually Snapple? Yes? It's verified. M So unless I wrote yes Snapple to some rando, who Wendy Snapple?
Speaker 2: Can I just ask you? Why didn't you respond and say, oh wow, so cool to hear from you. Did you know that I'm a co host of an awesome podcast where we'd love to talk about you.
Speaker 1: We just did it for free Snapple. I remember, I remember what Wendy looks like, but I don't remember her for from Snapple.
Speaker 2: She had an annoying voice, and she was in a lot of radio commercials.
Speaker 1: I remember her from Celebrity Fit Club.
Speaker 2: Okay, but she was the Snapper lady at that point.
Speaker 1: No, she wasn't. Yes, she was two thousand and five, two thousand and six, yes.
Speaker 2: No really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So who was she on Celebrity Fit Club? What celebrity was she?
Speaker 1: Again? She was from the Snapple commercials, right, So she wasn't do any Snapple commercials in that time period, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but she was Wendy the Snapper lady there Otherwise why would she be there?
Speaker 1: What celebrity was she? That was what she was? I didn't know. I didn't put two and two together. What's two and two? Four? Good? Wow, that's that MIT brain working over time? Oh God, all right again, We've just talked about a lot of nothing. What we talked about a lot of things. We talked about you're not going to college, but maybe wanted to go to Mit. Then we talked about how high tuition is nowadays, and then we talked about Max's headroom. We played a commercial like we did a lot and dead squirrels and did squeals speaking of squirrels, secret squirrel Joel.
Speaker 2: He's at a new store now and I feel bad and to go visit.
Speaker 1: Is it far away? It's not far away.
Speaker 2: But he sends me pictures of stuff that he knows that we've obviously done, because I think that he misses us.
Speaker 1: He's in charge of that anymore. He's at a different store, so he doesn't get like he does.
Speaker 2: No, he sees what he oh, he gets stuff ahead of time, but I think he's just like, hey, have you done this? I think he knows we did it. I think he just you know, misses us and wants to say hi. He wants the interaction. All right, Hey Joel seeing secret Squirrel Droel, it's up, Joel. Yeah, you should take a road trip. Where to shop?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Shop right, the one out by us. You've never met Secret Squirrel, Joel?
Speaker 1: What would I be doing at this shop? Right?
Speaker 2: He has supplied us many cereals. I think you owe it to him to say hello, hello, Joel. There maybe one day next time you go to the Hampton's over the summer, just stop.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to the Hamptons this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you will.
Speaker 1: No, we're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure there's some survivor house there that they're all getting. You're going to come out.
Speaker 1: No, it's in Long Branch this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there'll be some Hampton's event. I don't think so you hobnob with the with the elitepnob.
Speaker 1: I hope no you do. I hope no you do.
Speaker 2: Guaranteed, I wish that you will be a pure reality stardom where you would have done ninety day couponing things or coupon extremes. I was on that show.
Speaker 1: I know that's what I'm saying. I wish that you were a close, tight knit family like they are.
Speaker 2: I was with Jen for a little bit, she came to my house, but then it was a whole newspaper scam thing, so I wanted nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: I wish that you're like because I feel like most people that go on these shows, afterwards, they're like, this is my family, we experienced something unique together. It's true, Well, your couponting family, most of them are out of their minds. Yeah, that's the thing. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean they wanted me on Extreme Couponting All Stars, but by the time, by the time that had come about, the supermarkets were wise to people's coupon bs and they were like, we're not participating anymore. So most of the big chains wouldn't do it anymore by like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, and like not we're out.
Speaker 1: So Extreme Couponing ruined the couponing industry.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Wow, they absolutely did. There's there's no doubt about it. Because after Extreme Couponing aired, the manufacturers got smart and started lowering coupon values, shortening expiration dates, do not double. And how that show actually really ruined it for people that really truly needed to save money on groceries and weren't doing it just for sport.
Speaker 1: Wow, the dark side of the coupon. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And there were a lot less coupons that came out after that because people were being fraudulent.
Speaker 1: There was just a whole movie.
Speaker 2: It was called Queen Pins and was about Yes, it was about these women that when they.
Speaker 1: Can we switch pens.
Speaker 2: By the way, I didn't even know I.
Speaker 1: Was playing with that one and you were playing with this one. That's a nervous switched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. Anyway, like when this movie came out, everyone's like, oh, you have to see it. Coupon guy. I'm like, okay, great, you know I watched it, and it's true. It's based on a true story.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even Yeah, who who bought fraudulently coupons from this guy who worked at a coupon place and they sold them and made millions of dollars and then you know, went to jail because it is illegal.
Speaker 1: That's you're scamming the supermarket out of tons of money. Yeah, it's incredible fraud. Yeah, not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, read the fine print on the coupon and be careful.
Speaker 1: That's interesting though I didn't know that it led to the downfall of the coupon instry. Oh it totally did, and that's why they switched to extreme cheap skates. And then I feel like they probably were following those people are along, following those people along, and were like, no, these people are just crazy, like that one girl who like didn't wash yourself for a week to save money on water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't that. That's a whole other wee people.
Speaker 1: Let's sleep on like bubble wrap. No, like it's a good comforter.
Speaker 2: I think for the most part, those are people that were just looking for some exposure or attention or whatever.
Speaker 1: If you know, it's a mostly scripted series, like seventy five percent of the contestants are from the Los Angeles area.
Speaker 2: Because that's where it all happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where it's the cheapest to film. And of course you could probably find anybody on the street and be like would you want to be on a reality show? And the person's like, it's my big break. I'm gonna get known for this and then win an oscar.
Speaker 2: Yes, we need you to eat sofa stuffing, but that's what we're gonna do. Okay, I eat sofa stuffing.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'm in mom Dad, I got the part.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've been on a few TV shows, mostly game shows. They're actually all game shows.
Speaker 1: Well, we said in the last episode it's gonna happen what amazing race duo? Right here? Team serial Killers.
Speaker 2: It actually is the upcoming episode. So that's fine. Don't confuse people. But you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, we'll see Team serial Killers on the Amazing Race. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I still think i'd be better at it with Amy because we know each other way better than you want to.
Speaker 1: I don't need to know the person. That's the thing. You just need to be efficient, and I feel like you're efficient. I'm efficient. We go okay, and I think we'd be fine. You don't have the street smarts, though I do, trust me, I do. You didn't even know who Spuds Mackenzie was. I don't need to know who Spuds. One of the things to like quickly plan and do things.
Speaker 2: Really, what if one of the things was find the Spuds statue in Times Square?
Speaker 1: That to you, you could do it? Okay, I'll follow your lead because apparently you and Spuds or BFFs. Well, I'm good people doubt me, and that's where I win always.
Speaker 2: Because you're very conniving.
Speaker 1: I'm not conniving. You can be. That's the wrong word for it.
Speaker 2: Again, what's the proper word?
Speaker 1: Street smart?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you are.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: You have a little bit of it, but you don't really know like stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't need to know stuff. You didn't know what a money order was, Like what if what if you what if you were told street Because what if you were told get a money order and put it in Spuds Mackenzie's mouth, in in you know, in town square, and you'd be like town square? First of all, where's town square? Where country we're in? I have no idea, Spuds Mackenzie an international icon could be? Are money orders all over the place? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So I go into any post office in the world and ask for a money order.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's some sort of international money order. You don't even know yourself, Okay, But I don't live in France. I don't either, okay, but they probably have it there. I don't know how to say it in French money dah exactly. Just say it with an accent and it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you, I get by. I get by. That's how I passed geometry. That's how I got through college easy.
Speaker 2: I know you wrote all extra credit things.
Speaker 1: I figure things out. That's street smart, figuring out the loopholes and exploiting them. Yes, bam, and I've done that. That's also fraud. It's not fraud. It could be, it's not fraud some no, all right. I'm not like going up to people and being like, righte me at check. I got you in the stock market, although I did do that with you with Sheba new coin.
Speaker 2: But it did and it's still down.
Speaker 1: It'll go up.
Speaker 2: What did you get like seven cents because referral bonus, I got nothing. You're such a jerk.
Speaker 1: But Top cash Back I got a ton of money.
Speaker 2: You did, and you're welcome. I tried to get them on board too, Top cash back dot Hello or racketan no top cash back, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do way more racketin racketan, racketin racketin or retail me not. I don't like retail me not, coupons dot com. I hate retail wait which one is the one where it's because usually when I'm like checking out of a story, retaell me not is where you go to get the code. Every single one of them is always expiring for the most part.
Speaker 2: But if you can, if you search hard enough, you'll find something.
Speaker 1: Every time I try, and then I put it in and I'm like, oh man, here we go, and then it's like, no, if this coupon expired in two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then do you give the little thumbs down so you let other people know where you don't even care screw everyone else?
Speaker 1: No, I do that, Okay, Yeah, I'm nice like that. I'm glad you're a good guy. I don't want people to know that, like or I want people to know that it's it's that's fraud.
Speaker 2: But I wonder if they take it off right away, if you give it a thumbs down, or they like right away take it off. No, no, no one investigates it.
Speaker 1: There's no Biff the Interurn sitting in the back like hit, I'm gonna take this down. There should be there should be Okay, well, it's been real. It's not something real nice episode of Great Bullshet It's it's not a thing. Yeah. Can you play the Spuds Mackenzie theme song? Play us out to something relevant? Do you have a you know, you know, super tuber. He was the turtle. You don't remember the turtle? What a super tuber? Oh my god. Campbell's soup in the seventies. You don't remember that. The pop lid.
Speaker 2: They have poplids in the seventies.
Speaker 1: I'm just making fun of you at this point, because this is what it sounds like to me when you go off and start talking craziness.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Campbell's soup, would you please please bring back meatball alphabet? It was my favorite soup of all time, and it reminds me of my neighbor pooping under his treehouse.
Speaker 1: Please don't bring it back. Please don't bring it back. Why because then you're gonna bring it in here and it's gonna be like, oh, I guess what we're trying, andy.
Speaker 2: But it's delicious. It's not like gets some crud from a market that is like, if it's anything like chef boy, already, I'm not into it.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's literally ravioli.
Speaker 2: It's literally vegetable soup with with alphabet letters and tiny little meatballs.
Speaker 1: So good, I'll consider it all right, Okay, Well, another great episode of bull Chat in the books. I wouldn't go. That's an It's time for another round of shot in the books.
Speaker 2: I hate when people realize that like everything I say, you hate, it's something you say. This is the thing that society says I don't like. What in the books? Did you did?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Did you describe it in there? I ought bold Chat number seventy two. I did in the book I did? I said in the books. I closed the book.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 2: There's no books anymore?
Speaker 1: What books? There are books?
Speaker 2: You have a ledger of all the podcast? Oh, it's in the books.
Speaker 1: I have a whole ledger back there. I'm gonna go write in it. I'm gonna go scribe in it with my feather penk bull chat in the books, dot with my cool pen.
Speaker 2: Please don't say in the books anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, another great bull chat. Done, done, we did it, we did it finished right. This episode is one done. Mark, get in the books until next time, everybody, we'll see on all our social serial killers pc uh. Subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast, leave us a review, send us your topics. None of you have a few have, but you've ignored them. Uh, then you find them.
Speaker 2: I can't exactly They go it's like they go away, you know what I mean, I need a book to write them in.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll pull up my ledger. This bowl chut dip dipped it.
Speaker 2: And also actually some of the topics have not been very good, so I'm not gonna You know, what's.
Speaker 1: Your favorite color leaf? Uh, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Mind's orange. But you don't really they kind of that's like when they're turning from like red to yellow.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to go leaf peeping in Vermont October. Are you a peeper? I'm going leaf peep in Wow, because my friend who's getting married in Vermont in October.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that you were a peeper. Okay, I'm a burder sometimes a birder.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where this is going. You look at birds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we put a bird feeder on the window. First of all, drive sawyer nuts because like, the ers will land in the thing and they'll start eating it. He'll run and almost break the window. It's the funniest thing. He likes to chase animals. It's sad because he would kill them. I don't think he wants to play. He wants to get George. Yes, what's that dope dog from George. Yeah, oh, oh, the bunny the squirrel but killed something. He's from the book right.
Speaker 1: Of Mice and Men, called The Mockingbird of Mice and Men.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like ninety pages. You could read it. I read of meis and we had to read it in school.
Speaker 1: I did. What happens at the end?
Speaker 2: George pet his bunny too hard and killed it.
Speaker 1: Right, what happens at the end? He died? Who dies George? Who's his friend? I don't remember the friend's name? There it is? What that was thirty years ago? You don't remember it.
Speaker 2: God, I'm supposed to remember every piece of literature that I read.
Speaker 1: The book came out in like the nineteen twenties. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: And Atticus Finch he used to kill a mockingbird. Ashley has to read that. She's like, oh, can we just watch the movie. I said, it's different, trust me. They change it up a little bit so you would get in trouble that that happened to me with Old Yeller. I didn't want to read Old Yeller, so I watched the Disney movie and it's a little bit different, and I got in trouble.
Speaker 1: That happened to me with Shiloh. I didn't read Shiloh. And you know what I wrote at the end, he lived happily ever after die? I think so one of them. I wrote that the character like lived, he didn't live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same thing that happened with me. I would like to see To Kill a Mockingbird on Broadway. See once Ashley actually reads the book and goes through it in her English class, then I would like to take her to see the show, because I think that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: I saw my cement on Broadway, James Franco and the guy from Bridesmaids.
Speaker 2: And you know who's in of my is So Good of To Kill a Mockingbird is Jeff Daniels. Yeah, and he was in the show American Rush that we like on Showtime and hopefully it comes back.
Speaker 1: I have not watched that. You should. It's good. Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well, thank you for listening. We'll see you on Monday Friday. Remember no, Yeah, why is this running?
Speaker 1: Next way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see one Friday with a bonus Serial Killers where Andrew will make me almost vomit.
Speaker 1: So if you listen to the squabble in the beginning of this episode, it'll make sense Friday. Okay, cool, see you Monday, see your Fridayriday, see your Wednesday. We'll see you every day, three days a week, babe, well kind of two and a half. Yeah, maybe every once in a while. Okay, cool, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll see you then. Have a great, great week.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotta get the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to, I think. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's tradition.
Speaker 1: It is known till next week, have a good day.
Speaker 2: No until Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, until Friday, clink clink.
Speaker 2: It's it's amazing to me how we just ramble and then we're about done, but then we ramble for another ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been happening lately.
Speaker 2: Ramblin was a great rootier. Do you remember that one? I don't rambling root heer something more. Okay, Well it was in the eighties. It was a Coca Cola product, Rambling Rootier. You're driving me home, right, can I