Speaker 1: We're flame shame.
Speaker 2: If you watch the Coffee Time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame.
Speaker 1: Come in with last and come in with Jim Love loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge.
Speaker 3: From fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up tips? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: She raised shin towns on. I'm speaking to the grown a second, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna last cut up and kicking and at again.
Speaker 3: We leave it with just a lifted spirits. Think you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks, so you slip, oh.
Speaker 1: Folks that we dig it good hay no fish do what you dog? No, do what you dog?
Speaker 3: Nop this?
Speaker 2: Do what I do?
Speaker 3: Know this?
Speaker 2: She she Hello, Hello, Welcome to this week's episode of Lack and Learn. I am your host, comedian Flame Monroe, and I'm here with my gorgeous co host, the one and only Miss i Cad the lady too. It's miss Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 3: Hey, Bobby, Hey, Flame, how is it out there in Shytown.
Speaker 2: I'm in Chicago and it's cod bird, but you're used to that because you're in Boston. So I know it's cold, but I've had a good time since i've been here. I came here to do promotion for my shows this weekend, but I haven't done anything outside of being on live and because I was supposed to do the radio today and to get miscommunication, so maybe tomorrow. But anyway, I'm here because I have four shows this weekend at the Chicago Laugh Factory on Broadway and Belmont. Get your tickets at the website or at the box office thirty one seventy five off Broadway. And I had some new dresses made and just been on the road, Bob and trying to get this hour tight. Sherry Shepherds Show is coming up April twenty second, and you will be there with me, thank you very much. And so we're our producer, mister Aaron Howard, who was also on here. So we'll all be at the Cherry Shepherd Show celebrating her birthday, promoting laugh a learning and anything else we got coming up. So we're looking forward to that. It's been a whirldwin of a week with the political scene and so many things happening, death p Diddy and Woo Woo Woo and Bobby and supposed to be talking about all what I got coming up. I'm ready to just jump into I'm ready to just jump in with no com let's go. I'm just doing it in the raw. I want it wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you funny, Hey, you raw? Speaking of raw. Put a couple of assa's at the end. Diana Ross turned eighty this week, and.
Speaker 2: You know that was that was yesterday, three twenty and you know that is my well it was three twenty six, but you know that is my ultimate diva. That lady is my ultimate. The reason why I am flame Monroe and so fabulous is because of me watching Diana Ross. And I will never not acknowledge the person who helped to make me a fair My mother started it. But when I saw Dana Ross, I was like, girl, you ain't got no Bob Mackis. I'm gonna have to put you to the backburner. Valerie. I'm going with Ross because she got Bob Mackis. Happy birthday, Happy eighty of birthday too. Is such a supreme woman, such a grand lady. I love Diana Ross and everything about her. I love more than She's fantastically dressed and beautiful music and everybody loves her, but I love the parent that she is to her children. I think I admire that more than anything else, because that lady loves her children in a bundance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too. She was a mom later in life for some of them, and I think that you get all the wisdom when you know, when you're not in your twenties having them, like I was in my very early twenties, and you kind of just get through. You do all the acts, but you don't know the nurturing. You know some of the nurturing stuff that you do in education, and she seems to have fine tuned that so and she looks, I think, for eighty looks tremendous.
Speaker 2: And well, some of you young women need to take a class out of Dana Ross's playbook, because it's not how many babies you have, it's whose baby you have. She had the theos baby, Did she had the millionaires Jewish man's baby? Did she had the Switzerland billionaire's baby. It's not how many babies you have, it's whose baby you have. Thank you that ear. It's such a great example.
Speaker 3: I had the toilet scrubbers baby. That's who I got the bottom of the barrel. That's what I right on the bottom. But she looks I think she looks absolutely terrific. She seems to have a phenomenal relationship for kids. So yes, hats off, half hats off to Diana Rosso.
Speaker 2: So now that we're speaking about a grand lady, let's go talk about an ungriend man. I'm just gonna start right into it. I'm not understanding that how this country is so biased that they allow this man to get his four hundred and sixty four million dollars of fee that he had to pay his fine cut down to what one hundred and eighty nine million dollars, and then he got a ten day grace period. Bobby, I can't jaywalk and they're gonna come and arrest me.
Speaker 3: It's true, I think. I First of all, the reality is he literally can't come up with the money. He doesn't want to obviously use his own and which he doesn't have that type of cash on hand. Anyway, I think it's probably a more reasonable amount. I mean, the real reason for the bond, And trust me, I am a no, I'm not a Trump lover, but it's so they show back up. So did they need to do for sixty five, not necessarily, because I don't know if he can do one seventy five anymore than he can do for sixty five. But he's got ten days, so let's see if he actually comes up with it, and you know what to me, of course, he doesn't see it this way right, because his brain doesn't work like the rest of ours. This gives him more parody with everybody else, so he is more on a level playing field. He shouldn't be complaining as much, but he'll complain. He even thinks that's that's absolutely ridiculous. But it gives Letitia James doesn't have to go out and start putting up seizure tape on all his properties. Just yet. We'll see.
Speaker 2: I strongly believe, in my whole hearted hearts that the GOP is going to bail him out. I do. I believe that they're going to rescue him because they severely want him to become the commander in chief. So that's my tape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe that, but I just don't. So this is the part that I am a little trepidacious with that is I don't think they have the cash. Flame I don't think the GOP has one hundred and seventy five million on hand. Never mind is legal fees. Do I think they'll help with those legal fees? Absolutely, I don't think they quite be the one seventy five And let's remember it doesn't take him off the hook foot for the four sixty four million. It just means he doesn't have to come up with it all the way. But if in ten days he doesn't he doesn't have the one seventy five and he doesn't produce it, not only does he have to have that, he has to come up with everything else to get up to the four sixty four. But I don't know if the GOP hasn't claimed.
Speaker 2: I just don't say the GOP don't have to give it to it. They can have a private donor come from somewhere and say heed me. I'm telling you, because that is how strong his his fan base is. So I expect them to actually come up with it. I hate to say that publicly, but I do believe that it's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're never going to get it back though. You know, as they say, when you lend money to a friend, don't.
Speaker 2: Expect no better than that. Bob. We know the loans don't come back, the loans don't get paid back.
Speaker 3: No, No, absolutely, it's it's that's money that and that's the other thing. I mean, there are gazillionaires and shahs and all this who have the money, but people who want to actually give up one hundred and seventy five million. I don't know, but we'll say, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, while he's searching for four hundred and sixty four million dollars, who's searching for P Diddy?
Speaker 3: Honest to god, what is going on with the P Diddy? I mean, I think he feels I don't know. I think he feels persecuted. But I don't know some of the stuff they're talking about. I don't know a lot about him other than his music. I don't really follow him, but it's not nice things.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, listen, everybody keeps saying, Flames, what's your opinion on this? What's your Let me tell you how I feel about the whole P Diddy situation. I know for a fact that Flame Munroe is not on one of those video tapes, so I don't care what happens. To be honest, you know what I'm saying about I'm not on any of those tapes. I was never invited to the parties. Now, the people who invited to those parties are probably a piss in their opinions because they're worried about if they're going to be seen on videotape or that. The ironic part my own philosophy, y'all. So this is my take on not Black Effect, not Ieheart, not Bobby cliff Here. I don't believe that they raided his home to find evidence of him doing any elicted things. I think they raided his home to get the evidence so that he can't have it to use a tod.
Speaker 3: That's exactly it. No, No, that's that's one. I don't think they wanted to come. They are needed to come as heavy as they did. But I think that if they set up a time like we'll be there, you know, on Tuesday at ten, because that's how sometimes these cases can go, he would have destroyed the evidence. So I think they came the way they did and not knowing who was in the home, you know, because there could have been thirty guys in the house, so they made sure that they had thirty guys on the outside. I think it was unfortunate. I know that they had that known associate, that Brendan Paul, who was arrested on drug charges at the airport, though like that all kind of happened simultaneously, and they know his kids got cuffed. But I don't know, and I don't like that other than I don't know if they will be combat inside the inside the house, so that might have kept them actually kept them safe from themselves too, so that you know that they didn't end up getting hurt, because I heard that they were immediately as soon as they did their their search, they were immediately uncuffed. But it's disappointing, and you know what the crazy pot of all of it is for me, if that happened to my home and I know I had kids still in the home, wouldn't you go home? He went off to spring Break. He was questioned at the airport. I think he took his girls off, which is nice, but he went off to the Caribbean from there. I give a lot of opinion on this until I have more details, so we'll see what they actually come up with.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the killer. They said that they found his private plane, his black plane in Antigua, but he wasn't on it. He was apparently in Florida. But with the videotapes and with all the footage and all the information on that plane and Antigua, you know what I'm saying. By the I think that he was so well connected and he has so much money, somebody may have tipped him off to let him know that the fans were coming on certain day. You're absolutely right with all of that. It is so many different variables, but you are very right. Until the whole story unfolds, we just don't know what is going to happen. So we're going to sit back here over and laugh and learn, and we will report what we know. And so you know, because we're probably know you guys know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I would definitely say stay tuned. It's a different type. So money gives you, there's all sorts of privilege, but this is a different type of privilege when you've got the cash. You're exactly right, you know, I never even thought about that plane that he wasn't going. He just put something on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get me, but if I got the stuff to prove, you can hold me as long as you are. But if anything happens to me, I've already put out the stuff to let people know that if something happens to me, release it all. Oh my god, I don't want anything to happen to him, but I do want the tapes released. I want to know who. I want to know who was.
Speaker 3: Nosy little Bach.
Speaker 2: You better not be on one of them tapes, because the Lord is not going to.
Speaker 3: Like that, not at all, you know, like paybacks a bummer. And speaking of so, Collie Russell, the Alabama woman who had lied about her kidnapping, she actually was ordered to pay you know, I don't know if she's going to come up with it eighteen thousand dollars, which is it might not sound like a lot to people, but somebody who's working as like a PCA in a nursing home or a hospital, that's everything to them. So that's a true you know, that's a I mean, it's probably the cost of what a cost to search for her.
Speaker 2: But did he raise that much on her on her gofund me account?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, but I assume that that would have been taken or or whatever, you know, given back to the people. But and she's she was also sentenced to twelve months supervised probation community service. And this is the part that I really liked that I thought was the most effective. They need evidence of continuing your mental health counseling, so they I mean, the fact she did this and thought it was okay to do is shows that she's there's something going on with her that's you know, not so great. So hopefully she'll get the help that she needs. I feel badly, but God, she had a scare of parents, Yeah, well terrified, But could you imagine being the parent like she did because she was so beautiful, like she seemed like she had it all together, school like she you know, she's sort of the American dream, right. So I think it all always pulls on our heart strings when we see somebody like that. It's somebody who was scared the whole world, the Princess Kate situation, and now we find out the poor thing has cancer. So I don't know how I feel, like I believe that she has the right for privacy. You know, a lot of people are screaming about that, but I think if this was the information, couldn't they have had somebody come out and give this in the beginning, and then they wouldn't have been all that crazy speculation, and she isn't a very a very visible role, you know, and that's what she chose to do. So I don't know, but I mean, I love how she handled it. I just wish that came out a week a week before. And I do hope that she does have a young family and young kids and this is going to be super scary for them.
Speaker 2: Well, I hear you, Bobby, And yes, she is a public figure, especially over there, but she is not in command of making the decisions for the monarchy. So I don't understand why all of that news needs to be public. That is something she's dealing with mentally, her family is dealing with. She has you know, we understand that she is royalty, that she's a princess, that she's married to, you know, Prince William, and all of that. She's probably the monarchy, but she's also just a human being, a mother and a parent, and the same stresses. It's like if you or I got diagnosed with cancer, you know, we don't have to give out our information to everybody because in literally we're dealing with the fact that this could kill me, This could be the end for me. Oh absolutely, that this woman is just a human being. Everybody is so worried about why you didn't disclose this. Now the difference with her and the guy who was his secretary of defensive secretary stage year, yeah whatever is now. He had an obligation to let people know because he was in a position of power to where it affected the country. Her position of power does not affect her country. It impacts her family. You know, she's married to a royal.
Speaker 3: She's but she's a working she's a working royal, and I think what I think what makes it a little different. I mean, you have to remember, even though she's not a working royal, Sarah Ferguson is battling skin cancer, melanoma. You've got King Charles prostate cancer. There's a lot of royals that have cancer right now. And I think people after the princess dies thing, people are so nervous about, you know, about the weaker link, so to speak, exactly what you're saying. They might not worry about her husband as much as they're worrying about her. And with Megan and Harry leaving, did she leave, you know, like was it is she just saying that she doesn't This isn't what she wants any longer. I don't know, it's all out. I feel I feel badly for the stress that she had to get to a felt to come out. She looked she's always so painfully thin. She looked like she was battling something. Her coloring was a little often, but she kindled herself absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 2: He didn't look well, Bobby, but she didn't look sickly to me. You know what she looked to me? Yeah, very worried.
Speaker 3: She worried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was such a worry in her face, like, oh my God, because if something was to happen to me like that, God would be I would be worried about me, but I would be more so worried about my children.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, because they're young. I mean they're all under ten. She's got three hundred ten I think they're ten, eight and five or something. So she still has really influential kids, you know that meet a parent that So I don't blame her, you know, I don't blame her at all for being worried, but she did. She if she looks strited, ichoose the whole thing and just sort of be forced to do it. But she's had an outpouring of love, and she and and Prince William have been, like I think, shocked and thrilled by the love, so that they seem like they're really appreciate, appreciative of that and hopefully all the good vibes you can feel them over there, because you know, positive attitude is everything with cancer. It really is.
Speaker 2: Raiak Middleton, her family had children. And because whatever you guys think about the roars, we like something. We like some of the royals, we do. I do. I like some I do.
Speaker 3: I like some of the swag of the I like that they lead, especially these more contemporary ones. They lead a life of service, like you know, Queen Elizabeth her whole life giving to her country and giving to causes, and I like that. We don't have enough of that. I don't see the young people as much thinking about service.
Speaker 2: But you just made me something. I'm going out completely off topic. I just want to give a shout out to Taylor Swift and the Swifties. I want to thank Taylor Swift for being a voice of power with these young especially female voters, to really get behind Joe Biden, to rally to get him in. Because I don't even think it's about the partisanship with her. I think it is about women's rights. And I love to see a biological woman empire empower other biological women. That is not taking away anything for my transistors, but I love to see it. I love to see trans women empower other trans women when it's something that is correct. But I love to see that she is really rallying behind Joe just because I think he wants to save America and the democracy. It is definitely not about Democrat or Republican. I don't think that young lady cares either about either one of those. She just wants to save America and save women's rights. That is very, very powerful. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, and I agree with that, and I think that I think this election is very different. I don't think it's it's about part I really do think it's about democracy. But speaking of women's rights, which I thought this was terrific. In Alabama, there was a Democratic candidate, Marilyn Lambs, who won a very red seat because she ran on women's rights. She ran on reproductive rights, and I thought that was absolutely a terrific She's a licensed professional counselor. Can you imagine. I mean, that's exactly what they need in in the state House. So I thought that was terrific. She she beat somebody named Teddy Powell, and there was some the seat was I'm opened up because of a David Cole. Cole he pled to the person that was leading the seat to voter fraud.
Speaker 2: Well and and Mark Mark Mike who is that supporting? Is it Cuban? Oh?
Speaker 3: Mark Cuban is supporting Can you imagine he is supporting by He actually came out and said that he was, which I thought was terrific. He was a Haley supporter and he kind of moved over. And this is exactly what Biden was looking for because he's trying to woo donors and he's trying to get those independent voters that were vote going to vote for Haley and kind of, you know, get them over to his side. So I thought that was super powerful. And what I even think is better is this on Thursday, they have this big fundraiser right with the three Democratic presidents. Obviously you kind of Jimmy Carter Bluss's heart, but all getting to it together. I got that that is terrific. It's like a star studded event. It's going to raise twenty five million dollars flame in one night, can you imagine? And what I love even more is because you can imagine the Orange Troll is it must be absolutely dying because this is the first time in history that a campaign and has won that type of money in one night. So he can kind of come out and say that you know that Trump always wants to be best.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck with that. Any who. Here's my killer right here, because you know Trump Trump, you're ex president. Your I did say us because I didn't know you did. But your ex president, I'm saying it as a joke, is now selling Bibles for fifty ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine He's probably never read one in his life, and not on Bibles and sneakers. That's what he.
Speaker 2: Wants you all to run the Jesus there you go.
Speaker 3: And it's the best book. He loves to read it all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, let me tell you the irony of Donald Trump selling bibles. Y'all buying bibles from a man who cheated with a prostitute with a porn star on his wife, who was at home with a brand new baby and y'all buying a Bible from him. That's the Father, the Son, and the holy uh Trump, because Trump was being somewhere in somebody's hole and it wasn't holy, it was just the hole.
Speaker 3: I would love if Stormy had some sort of footage, wouldn't it when he goes to try to deny it when you love it? If she went, well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I ever want to see Donald Trump's whinker.
Speaker 3: Yep, I don't want to see it either. It's not from that way. I just would like the proof, you know, I like the receipts because he's he denies everything. I mean, he does it like you know, if he took a sip of something, I didn't take a sip of something. We all watched him like he denies everything that he does. That hell he.
Speaker 2: Does, and he does deny it, and his coat and his Republican follows say no, he didn't, and they looking at the same thing we're looking at. So either their glasses need to be changed or their mind needs to be fixed. Because I think it's the ladder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's the ladder flame because I just don't.
Speaker 2: Ooh, back up, ooh, I gotta go back. Ooh when you see him a video, I just thought about his booty yup. I bet you got all the pilgrims on the Mayflire were hanging out that old fan as yuk.
Speaker 3: Oh please, well, I want to talk. We were talking.
Speaker 2: About, you know how because the black people say the what nuts and white people say to do dats. He got all the do dads hanging out that booty.
Speaker 3: Barnacles, barnacles.
Speaker 2: She was on. Let me tell you, so we give Trump the wrap. I don't never want to see him back in the political office. I don't. But he is such a person.
Speaker 3: My god, isn't he because he is such conviction in what he says, like he just makes up things. You know what, I would hate to be or maybe if you wanted to be a very busy person, maybe you'd want to be. I'd hate to be a person who's a fact checker with any of his speeches, because how could you keep up from the time that he opens his mouth and to the time time that he stops. Everything is great and wonderful, and food is twenty five times the price, it went up ten percent and didn't go out. He's telling people went up five percent, and bacon went up twelve to twelve times times. It didn't it went up so many dollars. But like i'd had to be a fact checker. But he believes it. And because he believes it, I think that that maybe for some of the population, I think that maybe how could he be wrong? He so he's so exact about it. So I don't know if if that's that's it, But you I, you know, I know I don't want to see that. I don't want to see a film either. I just would like if they had some sort of real proof that they could show Millennia nothing so many.
Speaker 2: Daniels was on the View this past week, and I thought, yeah, I thought she had a lovely interview. I thought she spoke well. She wasn't aggressive, she wasn't even mean, you know. I thought she was very personable and pleasant and uh, she stood on what she's said about Donald Trump, and I appreciate her for that, but not because everybody else seems to get afraid or be afraid of his his rage or his his his payback opposed supposedly if he gets in office, because that's all it is is about his vengeance. But I appreciate for her, and I love that the lady's on the view because I don't always jeel all of them. But they gave her open platform to be very free about what she had to say. And they didn't challenge her. They didn't put her in a corner and say, well, you were the slug and you They actually were empathetic to how the whole situation you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I thought so true. They treated her with respect because she is an entertainer. She owns that. That's what she did. That's what she did for money. What I loved is and I don't know.
Speaker 2: If people might have give out some CUTSI FO one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars my coatie don't even look like let me just say.
Speaker 3: It, Well, I'm here, I'm going to be looking flame. I'm going to be looking for it. I liked that she she what she discussed, and but people really aren't listening about is how much she never initiated this, she didn't want this, and how much she is lost from it, you know, like she's not making any money, She's not you know, like she she didn't get this. This wasn't a gain coming forward for her, but she didn't anyway, So and she lives in fear of the not from President Trump obviously, but from the kooks that are out there, you know, the far right people. So anyway, God bless her.
Speaker 2: You know. And the worst the whole situation is that she say it lasted all of four minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh well, least it was. That's the one thing. So here's the difference. In an adult entertainment is a contract. You agree. I'm hoping that if somebody gave you the willies, or you didn't want to be with somebody, that you could say yes. I kind of imagine being forced to be with someone that you don't want to be.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: No, no, not that way. I mean like she felt like, no, no, she didn't know, not like that. But it wasn't she wasn't looking for it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I would have to imagine that the only appeal would have to be that he was such a powerful person and that he paid one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars, because I just and I don't know what people are attracted to, and I have to believe that she was attracted to the power and the money. Because to think that she was attracted to Trump naked. I'm not gonna have I'm not going to be able to believe that he would have to been on some doping fruit loops on that day.
Speaker 3: It's you know what The sad part about that is, he's I can't even now. He looks like a caricature. So I can't even talk about it as much about him. In his day he was a good looking man, like he was a decent looking guy. But he is, so it's him. His rhetoric just is such a turn off for me that even you say the name and I'm like, ooh, you know, like I just don't. So it would have been that for me.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what he paid sawing me Daniels one hundred five thousand dollars. He could have gave Marjorie Taylor Green like twenty five thousand food stamps and she would have did everything.
Speaker 3: Please. He could have given her a quarter and at a button that sent mega.
Speaker 2: She gives me very low budget Bobby Clifford, Oh she does.
Speaker 3: I heard there's something about her hair to me. I don't know what it is. I don't know she's over bleached it. She doesn't she doesn't brush it. I just I can't.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so a good segue. She is. Now she wants to oust Mike Johnson because he passed the spending bill. You have to pass the spending bill. You cannot not have the country shut down. You know, there were a lot of give and takes with that bill. That that's spending package. It was a one point two trillion bipyates in spending package, and it's it keeps US at spending sort of level for twenty twenty three. We're not spending anymore. There's a tiny bit of money for security on the southern border and the Pentagon, but there's no aid for Israel, there's no aid for Ukraine. It also has which I thought this was sort of a weird thing to put it, bans US embassies from flying plague pride flags and shuts down the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. So I wasn't happy about the closing of the Office the Pride flags. I sort of get because every depending on where these embassies are, they did they didn't really actually kind of come out with that. Everybody's culture is a little bit different, and we have to we have to honor that like there are some countries women have to if you were dressed as flame, you would have to cover your head, you know, like you can't show your hair. So we have to be so for that, I went on, depending on where it is, I'm not as outraged over that, but she's now, what is that somebody does one thing you don't like and you're gonna come forward now and you're gonna you're gonna bounce from their seat.
Speaker 2: That is also the conversation that we had before we started taping with Aaron. That is our Bobby and I said earlier that these young the younger generation now and that's not that we dinosaurs, but we damn show close. But the younger generation now, you have to be very decisive with them. You cannot be on the fence because they don't know what they want and they don't listen to people in power, or they don't have have that respect of the white coat or the badge or whatever like we were grown like we were brought up on. They are controlled pretty much by the Internet and what's popular and what is not popular. So you have to be decisive to let them know what you want them to do. If you show indecisiveness. It's weak and they are already weak to me because they can't make up their own minds. That is the sign of weakness to me, that is my opinion, because you are indecisive and you go with what's popular or what looks that or everybody else is doing it. I never wanted to be a cookie cutter. I never wanted to be a cookie cutter because what somebody else is doing might not be right for me. And if it doesn't feel right for me, then I'm not going to do it. But this younger generation, that's why I'm telling you. I understand that we have some grave Republicans. We even have some grave Republican talking points. Even Trump has some decent some very few decent talking points as a repub from the Republicans Party. But the importance of an America is to save the democracy. They don't want to save the democracy of the country. And that is what we need. That is why America is what it is. But if you we lose our democracy a little bit that we have left, what is America going to become? What will America become.
Speaker 3: The whole, our whole tenant of the country, like the whole foundation that we stand on is democracy and in what was put into the Constitution. And I'll tell you what's weakening flame the GOP itself. I mean, Congressman Back just left because of the dysfunction. He couldn't take it. Uh, the Republican Wisconsin, I'm blanking on his name. Oh, Mike Gallagher, he is, he's going to resign next month. And then you have Senator Lisa Murkowski. She's she's talking about leaving the GOP. She said it's seemingly becoming the Party of Trump and she doesn't want any part of it.
Speaker 2: So I think that is I think that is what is going to because it looks like and from and from all of the news reports, Bobby, and from all of the statistics, it really the statistics, it looked like Trump is the front runner. But I think that is exactly what you just said. So many gops are pulling out because they don't want that to lead as this is who we are as a party. This is not who we are. I think so many of these big wigs and these big names and these important people that in those positions are going to pull back. And it's going to read to everybody else that listen if we're losing so many of our strong leaders because of this one man, we cannot afford to put this one man in a position because we can lose so many others. I think that is what's going to save us. The GOP is going to stand up on their hind legs and get tired of all the bullshit in the RENO, and they are going to stand against the bullshit machine that Trump is ringing. I do believe that by and they won't happen until, like the scripture says, and not until the eleventh hour, because.
Speaker 3: They've got to do something. I mean the ron C, for the love of God, he's controlling the ron C like he's taking over. And what terrifies me, Flam is that. And I really do mean it. I'm not It's not just rhetoric, as Biden would say, is that all of these good people are leaving, but they're leaving nothing but the trash behind. I want them to stay, and I want the trash to leave. So I'm nervous. I am praying to God exactly what you're saying is going to happen, but without with with Trump's daughter in law now in the r n C. I mean This is absolutely, absolutely crazy. And did you see did you see Kennedy now has his running mate, he's taking votes. I want to poke him in the in the middle of his forehead. Has he picked? Her name is Nicole she Inahan. She is a founder of something called bio Echo Foundation. She's the ex wife of Google co founder Sergei Brynn. She's got deep, deep pockets. She she is the one that gave him, you know who he had the Super Bowl ad, Kennedy. She is the one who funded the Super Bowl ad. So she's certainly going to fill up his coffer so that so that he can continue. But he doesn't have the vote, Like, he can't get on them all the ballots. He doesn't meet the criteria, you know, and he's he's an anti vaxxer. She feels the same way. Yeah, I just don't. She's kind of young and energetic. I get scared that the young people. You know, we were talking about Taylor Swift. I hope they go her way. I hope they don't see like a young woman and saying, oh, you know, she's the bee's knees. But they the talking heads are saying that chances are the votes that he's going to pull are going to be from more Biden side than Trump's side.
Speaker 2: He's running as an independent.
Speaker 3: He is running as an independent. They were talking about the libertarian. I can't even imagine the libertarian.
Speaker 2: But well, here's my thing, and we have discussed this on here before I do. I would like us to have a third party. I really would like for us to have a third part. Oh yeah, I'm close to the finish line. And if you wanted to do this and be very serious about it, you would have done this day two after Joe Biden got in office, or day two after President Obama got in office, or President Trump get in office. But you did not. You keep waiting till the last minute when we're down to the wire where it's not going to happen. There are only two horses in this race that have a serious chance of winning. That is the Old Man and the Orange Old Man. There's no other about probability. That's it.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, But he's you know what I also don't like every time he opens his mouth and that I see him, he's always running out. He's always mentioning his family, who, if you see, by the way, don't support him. The least when my uncle was in and we're not talking about the Cuban missile crisis because that was Kennedy's big saying. That's because he's tries to weave in that he's a Kennedy. He's trying to run on his name. And I've talked about before. I mean, we know that he was he had a drug history. I have no problem I have. I have addicts of my own family, of different of different varieties. I don't want an addict in who's who is got predisposed to anxiety and whatnot when the when the stress is so high. I just don't know how how that would work. But you know, I don't. But he's he doesn't. He doesn't touch me. I don't. There's nothing that he says. I don't think he's a bad guy and you know, any of that stuff. But I don't like that at this stage in the game, like give it up. You know you're not getting on the ballots. Don't be pulling. Don't be pulling votes from where where people need them in this particular election.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I hope that people are paying attention to and I wish the Kennedy would go sit down this is not your time. This is not your time, It's not this is really a time to save the country. And but what that's going to speak, Bobby to to me Americans, in my opinion, is what is important to you? Is it important to separate them? Because the country is already in the most in my fifty in my fifty years, the country is in the most divisive situation that has ever been in I've never seen my country this divided. Racism and bitterness has always been here, but I've never seen it so prevalent in my lifetime until now. And I think Americans need to stand and say, hey, we're sick of this. But I think, Bobby, like I just told you, I believe because we get fit up. You know, it's just like a person, a weak person or animal. You can beat them and beat them and beat them, but when you get there back to the wall, something in there makes them fightly decided to stand up on their hand legs and fight back. We're gonna have to fight back, Bobby, and we're gonna have to fight hard.
Speaker 3: We have to. We have to I mean, vote, fote, vote, Yeah, I gotta, I gotta sign up to hold signs and stuff. I gotta do something.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be that's this week, Bobby. Who do we lose this week?
Speaker 3: Oh? This week? The one that I know of is speaking about politics is former Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman. Yeah, he actually died from a complications from a fall. He was the first Jewish candidate we had on a major party ticket, and he was the VP pick for for al Gore. Yeah, so that is the only one that.
Speaker 2: I liked him. He stood up for al Gore. I liked. I liked that he stood by his his president, the guy who was his candidate.
Speaker 3: He did, he did, and look and talk about having to hand pick notes. I mean he had to hand the election that the two of them had to take a back seat and say, okay, Bush, you can go forward because it wasn't going to be good for the country. But you know, I don't know if in the end, I think that he was a couple of thousand short. Not many though, but yeah, no, poor al Gore.
Speaker 2: Why they pushed in all this anti domic hate. We loved the man that much in this country to almost make him the vice president? Did you see the hypocrisy of how things have just turned around by it.
Speaker 3: Is I'm telling you, Oh, and you know when we have we can't leave without talking about the the Franciscott Key Bridge in Baltimore. Oh, God, God, bless you all. My heart is absolutely bleeding for you. And I think that, I mean they found last night, yesterday afternoon. I want to I want to a shout out to all of the first responders and the divers because this had a very quick turnaround, and the first responders there was some work going on in the bridge, and I'm sure that they stopped a lot of other people dying because the ship lost power. It won twenty three and one twenty four, it went dark at one twenty five. The lights came back on when twenty six they went out and a may day call went out. So in the next two minutes before the bridge was hit or three minutes, the may day call went out to the first responders and they immediately shut down the bridge. So it didn't help the people that were on the bridge, but it prevented a lot more people from going because I guess this is a I don't know a lot about it. The bridge. I know the bridge is a mile and a half long and it's essentral link of Interstate six ninety five or the Baltimore Beltway. But there are gazillions of cars that go across this every day to get people to where they need to be, as well as the waterway underneath it. It's a huge port like this is going to be a big loss for getting goods in and out of this area, you know, so you might see a bit of a trick alne.
Speaker 2: It was the fourth largest port in the United States. Secondly, here's my thing with all the technology now, this is just my conspiracy. With all the technology that we have, even if the ship was faulty, that bridge has been up since nineteen seventy seven, Since nineteen seventy seven, no incidents. Now we have sonar radar technology. You know, you could stop a boat, not instantly, but you could drop anchors. This is not the Titanic, y'all saw y'all were coming up to this bridge, Bobby Nobody. It sounds so prayers to the family, but it sounds so plained under Biden's watch. I'm sorry, that's how I feel.
Speaker 3: So, uh, you know, they could have stopped it, but it's going to keep moving, you know, so I don't know. I mean, they unfortunately as I said, they lost the light, I had to be scary for them. I know they found the two. The other four that are missing, there's still four people missing, and they've paused. They've put a pause on that because more.
Speaker 2: Collapse that is to the east coast, that water is freezing. You know that they didn't die from drowning. They died from hypothermia. Wait for somebody to come and get them because it was so cold. Just prayers to the family, and prayers to all those workers, you know, and luckily not even saying luckily, but thank God did it happen at the time that it did, because could you imagine, Bobby, had that been happening during rush hour, when the when it was peak, and that that the bridge was full from both sides. It was lanies, So you know, it could have been way worse.
Speaker 3: It absolutely could have. And I think that's why some of these big ships also move in the middle of the night, not for that, not because they're going to hit anything, but it's easier to get out of because there's also waterway traffic, right, So I think that's one of the reasons. But one of that just just a shout out to the two people So one of the men that they found was an Alejandro Hernandez Fuentes and a Dorian ron al Castillo Cabrera. They found them in a in the ruins of under the bridge, in a red pickup truck. So I just want to and the other four, as we say we have, they haven't found them yet. Hopefully they do for the families. But those, I mean, those divers are something else, you know, to be able to do it. Yeah, and all all of them are from Guatemala, El Salvadora, Mexico. So you know, as much as people scream about not wanting people in, they're doing our work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the work. Wow, what a week, Bobby Clifford, What a week. And Bobby, guess what we are on the countdown to season four. Lady. We just had to get through the month of April and we will be in season four and I'm looking forward to it. Nay.
Speaker 3: First, I think it's O and we got big surprises, little surprises.
Speaker 2: Well one is being and one is medium big.
Speaker 3: What is extra?
Speaker 2: We appreciate you guys here supporting us here laughing Larne, and please send your questions to Bobby Clifford on her Instagram at Clifford Bobby or on her Facebook at Bobby Clifford. Because we will answer your questions and we are open. We might even be bringing in our listeners for season fours. You know, we want opinions, We want to have conversations. Why not open the dialogue We talk about everything. We would like to talk about everything with you guys, but we could not do this show without you. We appreciate you. I am on the move, ladies and gentlemen. I'm trying to get this comedy career back booming and booming. Yesterday I celebrated my five year anniversary of taping They Ready with Tiffany Hattish on Netflix. So three twenty seven is always a very important day for me. And now we're on the verge of doing a new Afflix special. We do a Netflix This a Joke Festival on May the tenth, but between then, I'm doing Chicago this weekend with the twenty eighth and twenty ninth at the Laugh Factory. I'm also doing Chrry Shepard Show next month on April twenty second, and Colleen Texas April twenty sixth and twenty seventh. Only Way to Netflix. May tenth, I got a cruise coming up. It's a bunch of things popping off. But I could not be Flame Monroe without you guys loving me and listening to me and following us, and we appreciate you. Off of that, you can catch me on all social media platforms at Monroe Flame on Monroe dot flame on Instagram. Since I can't sing. To get my page back, they want me to give them five thousand dollars to get my page back. Yeah, they want five thousand dollars. I'm not gonna y'all can take that page and put it where the sun don't shine, girl, because they they dropped the ball and that's somebody else steal my page. And and they want me to pay for it. I'm not paying it. And I got it too, I'm not paying it.
Speaker 3: I mean the people who are the people who will hijack you'd be doing the same thing. Are you sure it's not the same people talk about conspiracy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not paying it. They can go to Heay, just my dick in the face. And I got a fan that says that if you want to purchase it.
Speaker 3: You know what. We're all used to the new one anyway. The reality is we're all used.
Speaker 2: To the your new one. So yeah, so and uh follow me on, but I still do coffee time. But I'm on the road right now. I'll say you don't get coffee time on a regular basis, but we appreciate you here. The model at laugh Alarn has not changed. It will not change even one season four comes because here at laugh Alarn, we are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, because why Bobby.
Speaker 3: Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Oh and you know what, if you celebrate Easter, please people, I hope the bunny hops your way.
Speaker 2: Ooh and if you're gonna wear a big hat to church, you make sure you're sitting in the back so anybody else. Yeah, Happy Easter, Happy Resurrection Day the Lord. It took the Lord three days to come back. If y'all kill me, it's only gonna take me like a week. I'm telling you, it's gonna take that week.
Speaker 3: Say that, Joe, don't even put that out there.
Speaker 2: I ain't going nowhere. I ain't gonna know what to God want me, and God don't want me yet because I can't explain these titties. But anyway, you got more to do.
Speaker 3: You got a lot more to do.
Speaker 2: I do, Bobby Clipping, Thank you, guys, Thank you Bobby for being such a wonderful cold. Thank you to our fabulous producer, mister Aaron Howard, who we could not do this show without. Because Aaron comes on and gives us lessons in class before the show. Y'all, just don't hear it. He always gives us a class, don't he, Bobby.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 2: He's a peer. We love you, we appreciate you, guys, and we will see you here next week on Laughing Learn. Have a great, fantastic week, Happy Easter, Enjoy your family, Enjoy going to service Resurrection because it was good Friday, but it's gonna be a better Friday. Tomorrow is good Friday, and it's gonna be a great Friday if you come to see me at the laugh Factor, but it's gonna be a dangerous sarity and you can go repent on Sunday. I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining us. Have a great week. We talked to you next week. Bye. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn