Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Huh, Hi, this is Juniper Ravens Brook. I'm calling from elementary school and I was looking for Molly's mommy.
Speaker 1: Hi. This is Sienna speaking. How may I help you?
Speaker 2: Hello, Sienna? How are we today?
Speaker 1: I'm doing all right, it's fun.
Speaker 2: I'm calling because I'm the substitute for the next two weeks in my class in your fifth grade daughter's classroom.
Speaker 1: Okay, how may I help you?
Speaker 2: Another teacher had an unfortunate event.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry to share that.
Speaker 2: To step in. Yes, anyway, I'm here now and I'm calling the parents of the children in my classroom to ask if they can bring some cutlery with them.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow for what purpose?
Speaker 2: Just do you have any cutlery?
Speaker 1: Of course we have cutlery. Why does she need to bring it in?
Speaker 2: Sharp cutlery? And I will make sure to watch them very closely. Thank you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, I need more information.
Speaker 3: I don't know about appropriate for my fifth grader to bring in sharp cutlery.
Speaker 2: The think that maybe your daughter Molly didn't show you the flyer, But we need sharp cutlery because we're going to be cutting.
Speaker 1: Things cutting, cutting, What, Oh, the pumpkins. You're doing pumpkin carving in a fifth story classroom.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a better way to say it. Pumpkin coloring. We're going to be cutting the pumpkins.
Speaker 1: Okay, why are you talking like that.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what you mean by that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you called me, and you're speaking in a very creepy way.
Speaker 2: Oh, I apologize. It's just the way that I speak. It's very soft. Some people kind of find itothing, very soothing.
Speaker 1: No, you started saying that these kids need to bring in sharp things to cut things. That's not an appropriate way to phrase it.
Speaker 2: Larie, So that we can give the pumpkins the carving that they deserve. And then does your daughter have any sort of plumkin allergy?
Speaker 1: No, she's not allergic to pumpkins. What do you mean, the cutting that they deserve. Let's just say there, that's the appropriate thing to say to children.
Speaker 2: Teaching the children at this time of the year. The pumpkins are here for us to carve, and then after we carve them, we'll put them in the oven and eat them.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're going to put them in the oven? Okay? Does the principle know that you are calling all of the parents of these students and saying these things in the creepiest way.
Speaker 2: I have gotten my previous approval from the principle. He really didn't have much choice.
Speaker 1: To do, so he wouldn't mind if I gave him a call to to tell him how his substitutes are calling you me out. The parents might not answer that.
Speaker 2: You could call yes, yes, what do you mean the joye of carving up something and then putting it in the etheric?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, my daughter is not going to your classroom with sharp cutlery to carve pumpkins because that's what they deserve. No, you sound like something.
Speaker 3: Creepy, weird murderer guy. No, this is not happening. I'm calling the principal, I'm calling the superintendent. I'm calling anyone I can to get you to not be around children and not work in the slash room anymore because you sound like a creep.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'll just let you know that your husband set you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what should.
Speaker 2: Probably talk to your husband? Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up?
Speaker 1: No, way you're kidding.
Speaker 2: He said that your kids are going to be carving pumpkins for Halloween in school. I want to mess with you.
Speaker 1: Oh so there isn't a creepy guy that's going to be carving pumpkins sharply in my skind No, okay, I was really concerned.
Speaker 3: I was like, who is this guy and why does he want my kids to bring sharp things to school?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks