Speaker 1: Thanks Keith. We'll see you next month.
Speaker 2: Right on, missus Cooper. Bye.
Speaker 3: Now, good morning, Missus Cooper.
Speaker 4: His farm is amazing, Thanks again for hiring me.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, they're Alejandro.
Speaker 1: You're right on time and you're welcome, Bailey, Zoe Alijandro is here? Is there anything I can get you to drink while we wait for the girls to come up?
Speaker 4: No, thank you, ma'am. I have ice water in my bag here.
Speaker 5: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: Isn't done on the farm just the best. Captain America was nice to me.
Speaker 5: And look at all these eggs I gathered from the celebrities.
Speaker 4: Huh, Captain America lace eggs?
Speaker 2: What did I tell you, Zoe? The rookie might not be able to pick it up fast enough to keep up.
Speaker 4: Hey, you better not be talking about me, Bailey.
Speaker 1: Can you show Zoe and Ali Hondre how to stack the feed bags? Well, I finished packing up my truck.
Speaker 2: Yep, so you basically just stacked them in the shape of a square on these palettes. Just organize them by color.
Speaker 4: No, prom this will be easy. What are these like fifty pounds each?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, when you're done, just don't forget to lock the door. Brookie, come on, Zoe, let's get out of here. Let's take the eggs inside.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, but I don't mind helping.
Speaker 4: You would probably go faster if we come on.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you the plan later. What plan? Just come on?
Speaker 6: Okay, no, biggie, I got these bags. It's only a couple dozen of them. One h oh Do we really need all this feed?
Speaker 5: So what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Bailey?
Speaker 2: My plan to rescue the wild stallion. I've been thinking about it, and I've decided I'm going to name him Wilder Wilder.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: Wait, does he need saving?
Speaker 2: Of course he does. Doctor Forrest has already been called out for one stallion. She said he didn't make it. It could be Wilder next if he's still going after that.
Speaker 5: Herd okay, So how do we help him?
Speaker 2: Doctor Forest gave me an idea. I just know it will work, and then I can train him and then maybe things will get better around here.
Speaker 1: Here you two are, I'm about to leave. Let me give you a squeeze, Bailey.
Speaker 2: Bye, Mom, have a good time with dad.
Speaker 1: You're good, right you Gepop, Zoe and Alejandro can manage without me.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mom, Just go and have a great You deserve a break. We've got it here. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'll miss you too, hahu, But really try to have some fun around here. Also, maybe take Zoe on a trail ride or something or something.
Speaker 2: What oh, nothing, We're going to do a camp out tonight, and I think I'll show her the rope swing in the hay barn.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a great idea.
Speaker 7: We got one. We got a groundhog.
Speaker 2: Geep hop.
Speaker 1: What in the world, Dad, good boy, Rocky, Dad, I thought you were going to use pepper.
Speaker 7: Didn't work?
Speaker 4: No, no, uh.
Speaker 7: I modified our coon traps and Rocky and I chased a big one right into it.
Speaker 4: Didn't we boy, But what does my garden look like?
Speaker 7: Well, she'll be fine, But look at the time, you'd better get.
Speaker 1: On the road, Dad, that garden better be just how I when I get.
Speaker 7: Back, of course, of course, and.
Speaker 2: Get out of here with that very thing.
Speaker 1: Come on now, boy, love you Bailey. Please stay in the yard for your camp out and keep Rocky with you. We will and be nice to Alejandro. I get the feeling he exaggerated a little about his farm experience.
Speaker 5: He got you covered there, missus Cooper.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, Mom, I'm sure gee Pop will take him under his wing and show him his ways.
Speaker 4: I love you, sweetie.
Speaker 1: Oh, and check the freezer. I left you something.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's see what she left me. Banana bread my favorite.
Speaker 5: Ooh and a note? What does it say?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: I'll read it later. We should thaw this for tonight. I'll put this in my backpack, and then we need to get all the chores done quick so we can go find Wilder.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bailey, ya, Alejandro.
Speaker 6: I'm basically finished cleaning out this stall, but the next one still has a horse in it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's okay, I'm keeping her in for now.
Speaker 4: Well, how do I clean it? Then?
Speaker 2: You just scoop around her while.
Speaker 4: She's in there? What if she steps on me?
Speaker 2: Yes, while she's in there? And you city people need to invest in some boots.
Speaker 4: Boots? What's wrong with my nikes?
Speaker 2: Never mind, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Take this wheelbarrow and fill it with shavings, then dump it in this stall. Then you can bring me some for Sunny's stall when I'm done.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 2: Hey there, Sonny, quit stomping and move over. I'm in a hurry.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: What are you angry about? You've got to stay in here for now. You get to actually be helpful today. You owe it to me.
Speaker 4: Anyway, got your shavings, Bailey?
Speaker 2: Great, Just dump him in that stall and spread Hey, where did you get those.
Speaker 4: In the shaving space where you told me?
Speaker 2: Hey? Who said you could touch those?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: You said something about boots? And I found these under the tart by the shavings. No one was using them, So aren't they sick?
Speaker 2: What sick? Take them off? Those aren't yours?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, I'll go put them back and get more Shavingsesh.
Speaker 2: Can you believe him? Sonny just showing up here like he belongs to Those are not his boots and this is not his farm.
Speaker 4: What now?
Speaker 2: You want to be friendly? So do you agree with me? Are you trying to convince me to go easy on him?
Speaker 3: Bailey?
Speaker 2: You in there in here?
Speaker 5: Ale Hundro gave me this wheelbarrow of shavings.
Speaker 2: Why where is he? He could at least do his job. He was barefoot for some reason, and gee, pop made of sandwiches, so I told him I could.
Speaker 5: Take it while he went to eat.
Speaker 2: It's actually good you're here because now I can finish telling you the plan. Oh the plan right exactly. This is exciting. So you remember how doctor Forrest said the mares are coming into heat. Yes, we are going to use Sonny to lure Wilder back to the farm, but doctor Forrest also said to keep the horses away from the wild herd. We're not going to let her loose. I'm going to walk her to the fence in the east pasture and see if I can at least attract his attention. But once he sees a mare so close, maybe he'll stop going for the wild mares and come to our farm. Then I can trap him in the corral. But doctor Forest said Wild's downs are unpredictable, and your plan sounds dangerous. It's the only way to save him, Zoe, and it's the only plan we can manage on our own.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe you should ask your mom or g Pop.
Speaker 2: No way, they don't get how serious this is. They just tell us to leave him alone, Bailey. He needs our help and it may take a while for him to come to us, so we can pack our camping stuff on sunny and set up camp by the fence.
Speaker 5: No what, No, it's not a good plan, Bailey. It doesn't feel right. Your mom said to camp in the yard.
Speaker 2: The vet said, what do you know? You haven't even been here a week and you think you can just fine. I don't need your help. I can do it myself. Bailey, you don't mean that, do you? What's it to you? You aren't really my friend.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to be. I don't want you to get hurt if you go through with it.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna tell your g pop what Okay, Obviously you are not my friend. You're not cut out for farm life either, and you should just go back to California. Just leave. Fine, I'm going home.
Speaker 4: Your wife pulled you and the pigot with the tractor. That's insane.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that's life on a farm. It's a team effort, you know, can't do it all by yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think I'm figuring that out on day one.
Speaker 7: Good for you, son, it's good you're here.
Speaker 4: Well, at least you think so. Not so shure, Bailey agrees.
Speaker 7: I suspect that may just be because of her brother. Her brother, Yeah, yeah, he passed away a few months ago and was about your age.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry. I wonder Bailey was so heated. And I'm not trying to fill her brother's shoes or anything.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, the boots.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I guess I did literally fill her brother's shoes.
Speaker 7: Don't worry too much about her. It's good for her to let off some steam.
Speaker 4: I gotta go say sorry or something.
Speaker 7: Maybe give her a few minutes. First. You said that she was with Sonny, right, Yes, sir? Why don't you set up that last trail camera where I showed you you can take the ATV?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I'll get right on it. Bailey, is that you Yeah?
Speaker 7: I made you a sandwich. Come eat and hang out with your old g pot.
Speaker 2: No thanks, I'm just gonna take it with me. I want to check the fences and make sure the waters are all filled. I've got the walkie and my backpack.
Speaker 4: So we go with you.
Speaker 2: No, she had to go home, see you. Please be close by, Wilder, Please be okay, okay, Sonny, Now is your time to shine? Come on, girl, Come on, seriously, why are you dragging your feet. You've been dying to get out of the stall. You hate being locked up. Just just follow me. We're just going on a little walk.
Speaker 5: WHOA, don't you do it?
Speaker 2: Sonny?
Speaker 3: WHOA?
Speaker 2: Why are you fighting me?
Speaker 5: So much first with Connor and now this stop dragging me.
Speaker 2: How you're gonna give me broakfort Sonny whoa sonny?
Speaker 3: Come back undertain.
Speaker 2: Don't try to f