Speaker 1: Ladies, Gentlemen, Episode two twenty four is upon us. I am sitting by myself with an XL T shirt on, dude, trying to look fucking jacked for all of you today. What is this called foam green? A hundred percent seen? You can see my nipples are popping out of the shirt there. That's just kind of what we got going on a little bit though. But you can get these nice little pieces at uh door dot barstool dot COMMI correct and saying that door dot barstool dot com. I'm getting better and better every single every single time I try to say that. Thank god, UH will just really pumped that into my brains. Before we talk about our merchantymore, I want to talk to about something very near and dear to my heart and the boys in the back heart, and that is the Chevy Silverado. You know what truck guys through and through and the Chevy Silverado has been a partner with unstoppable grit and determination. It's been our MVT, our most valuable truck. And now the first ever all electric Silverado joins the franchise. We got a chance to see this thing and experience it. It is a game changer. Available four hundred mile range GM estimated on a full charge over ten feet of length in the bed. With the multi Flex tailgate combined with the Multiflex midgate large seventeen inch diagonal displays screen, it can toe up to ten thousand pounds of max towing zero to sixty and four point five seconds with Wow mode up to an impressive seven hundred and eighty five foot pounds of torque. Tork means jack, how fast you get off the line. How fast you can get off boys? All right? Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more now, because this is a low on podcast and I can kind of talk about whatever I want. The first thing I want to step into today is the dream I had last night. I don't know if you guys have ever experienced dreams where even you don't know what the fuck's going on, but for whatever reason, your subconscious has like a plot against you. That's what I experienced last night. For whatever reason. I'm back in eighth grade and the teacher hands me a book. I don't remember what exactly what the book said, but it actually startled me awake. And it's so weird that it startled me a week because it wasn't even scary, And as I finished this story, you guys will know because it wasn't fucking scary at all. But they hand me a book and all that the kids start laughing. It's a red book with as white print on it. I don't understand it, and they and one kid stands up and he's like, tell us the teacher, hey, you can't give him that book something some on and something and start saying something crazy. I don't know. I'm like, what the fuck is this book? Why is my brain fighting with each other in front of me? Like what what's what this little movie I have going on? And the teacher talks back to the kid or the you know, the kid talks back to the teacher. The teacher tries to silence the kid, and the kid goes, well, you don't know who I called Ronald McDonald, And then all of a sudden, I got so scared. I woke up, So I don't know what's going on with me and the double arches. Well, we might have to have a little bit of a talk someday, because I woke up, went to bed at like eight forty five last night, put the kids down, and I was exhausted, dude. The wife was was sick all weekend long, and me and the kids fucking got after it.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: We caught some frogs and shit, it was a good It was a good weekend. However, I was exhausted Sunday. I know how to get up in the morning. Get this fucking Get Jack twenty twenty three, which I want to check in with you boys in a little bit because the boys are looking fresh. I've had a nice little photo on Instagram we should talk about also. And then Mitch, you've always had a fucking solid physy by Garrett. Let me tell you something, buddy, even shedding the pounds and it's noticeable. All right, you've been shedding the pounds. But your boy to get up early. So eight forty five strikes and I'm like, dude, I might as well just go to bed. Taylor's been asleep. Your boy's been sleeping in the man cave like we're in a big fight or something. I get all tucked in in there, put the YouTube on, hit the white noise, and I start just slumbering away. But I do, I do. I'm six seven. I don't want to see my weight right now because people will get all upset. I'm six seven out wagh quite a bit. Your boy is by definition of how I look alpha male. Right, But I'll tell you what. When the world's lights turn off, ak the sun goes down, I get a little fucking nervous.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You hear a creaker crack in the middle of the night, I get fucking scared. I do I Something happens and Taylor's like, what was it? I was like, bitch, get up with me. We're fucking doing this together, Like, what the fuck are you talking about? That's the light that's like if I'm going down like you what, Well, all it takes is one fucking h john Wick motherfucker out there, do some jiu jitsu on my ass and now I'm silent. You don't know what's going on. Now you're double scared. End you're alone. We might as well die together. You guys aren't married, But fucking hopefully you guys are tougher than me, because that's just kind of scary to me. When I go to bed at eight forty five, I put on Ted on the Netflix. I turned the volume down to like a twenty three, twenty three out of one hundred, So you know it's a low little count. I put the pillow over my face, turned my face to the right, and I start to doze off, dude, and that fucking dream hit me and I woke up like a nervous like shot out of the bed like Ronald McDonald was about to get my ass.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The weird thing, too, is the kid was threatening the teacher, like I'm just sitting there. I'm a victim in my own head in this, in this fucking dream. But you know, I woke up ten thirty couldn't fall back asleep till like midnight. Dude, I was so afraid that fucking clown was gonna come in my house. I don't know why. Turned in my head. The whole movie of Ted went by. The whole fucking movie got startled a couple more times. I'm a bitch, dude, I'm a fucking When it comes like to nighttime spooks, I don't do well. That being said, if you're listening right now on a Tuesday, one hundred and thirty two days till October one voice thirty two days till Spooptober, right, that's a fun kind of spooks. Go to the haunted houses. This is, and Will said it before, A massive contract here for Spooptober, because if you look back at your boys track record in the month of October playing football, my CNS, my central nervous system must get all fucked up during that time because I play some bad ball in October. I play some bad ball. I'll literally be driving to the facility hitting. I'll be get over on Rosa Parks off the highway, driving down to the facility, and I'll take a right turn and I'll literally think to myself, what would I do if someone with a knife was just standing there. That's the kind of fucked up. That's how invested I get into Spootober. You know, film goes down a little bit. What we got going here? KP hold on, boys, I have some big news. We might have to clip this before and send it out. Push ups with JP. Hovey has been moved to tonight at eight pm. He will not be getting back in time Tuesday. Him and the boy Willie are in New York right now. For what are they doing? The TA the Dozen Trivia Championship. Correct, like this is the end? I think so, yeah, But I feel like there's always been some sort of championship like they got a regional, sub regional, post regional type shit going on all the time. So hopefully the boy does well. I think he's there from Monday to Wednesday. That's a big fucking deal for them. But JP is there, so we will click this and let you guys know push ups hosted by JP. I just happened to be there is tonight. Tag k Adams, Tag k Adams eight pm Central right now, I'm gonna say APM Central, but it might be it might be different, but we gotta tag k Adams in this thing. We need her to come in hit a quick time with the boys. It would mean the world. A JP kay is a great lady. I've been around her a hand full of times that I've never had a bad experience with her. Wonderful woman doing amazing things and up and Adams and uh yeah, that's kind of fucking the deal man. I had a scary dream last night and it really fucked up my sleep schedule. That's essentially how where we've gone in seven minutes and sixteen seconds into this pod. Got JP back. Let go probably do the same time eight pm Central, eight pm Central time, that is today, That is Monday, the twenty second now in life. Actually, let's go to Get Jack twenty twenty three because I have a whole bunch of things in my head that I wanted to talk about today. No, JP, all right, Get Jack twenty twenty three. Boys, How are we feeling about it? Mitch? We're gonna start with you because your arms are popping out the most right now.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good about it?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean waking up every morning like seven fifteen, hitting the gym in the apartment, fasting all day until like to and then eat a little bit.
Speaker 1: What do you do after your workout to get your uh, get your games?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Raw dog and son of a bitch. You just raw dog in it.
Speaker 3: I work out and then I don't eat anything until too and just kind of let the body like burn off all the batshit and then you.
Speaker 1: Look, it's working for you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: How about diet? What are we into right now?
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not really finding a dial it diet. But I launched PB and J every day.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're in that fucking high school program right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: At PB and J, you get lucky in high school, you get that uncrustable.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean some people say the cross is the best part, though, who says that? I might say that.
Speaker 1: That's a weird thing to say. I've never heard that before. But hey, it seems like it's working for your brother. How old are you twenty four? Yeah? You know, your testosterone kind of levels out at twenty five and then it starts up.
Speaker 2: It's done a little bit twenty five in a month from yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's outstanding.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Wait, your birthday is June twenty first. Yeah, I think damnus talent's and I think we've had this conversation before, haven't we.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ctfg, dude, that's crazy. Twenty five years old. He was turning thirty. Thirty years old. You know how it is? Do when you turn thirty, like it's over. You could die at any point from natural causes. That's how old.
Speaker 3: You're thirty, die at any point from national causes at any age.
Speaker 1: Now, what are you talking about? Now? What do you mean? Twenty five? Dude? You were fucking living. You can drink as much as you want the next day you wake up, you didn't have a cod or something. You feel fantastic.
Speaker 2: It's now. I was down bad Sunday.
Speaker 3: I needed that that uh Korean stuff or the that juice that were responsible.
Speaker 2: Oh morning recovery.
Speaker 1: Recovery. Yeah, that stuff does help quite a bit, Dude. I need to go to the Napa Valley on June first with the Chandlers, and you know, we know Mike dude, and he's got that. We have a Memorial Day weekn coming up. Mike always does a nice little banger on a Memorial Day weekend. That boy can get after it. So I know that I'm gonna need a bunch of that. Yeah, going in first to the fourth. Not a big drinker anymore, But brother, it's it's working out for you. How about you, Blossy? How we living? Dude? How's how's fucking get Jack twenty twenty three?
Speaker 2: Treating you Get Jack twenty twenty three is going pretty well for me.
Speaker 4: My goal going into Jack Getting Jack twenty twenty three was to be consistent in the gym. I've been relatively consistent, roughly about five to six days a week.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 4: As far as cardio, that's the last thing that was uh, that's the last chip that needed to fall for me. As far as adding into consistency, I started running, I want to say last week. Yesterday was my first day running on pavement, so that felt really good. So now I'm comfortable and uh yeah, that's kind of the that's kind of the second chip. The third would be diet. So right now, I just wanted to establish a baseline of being consistent and now we'll throw in the diet with some additional cardio and we'll get there.
Speaker 1: What's all about cardio? Is it was the cardio thing that domino falling for you? Was that because of your leg injury?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was that just because of you just not a runner?
Speaker 4: No, I'm definitely a runner. It's probably my favorite activity to do.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, he sounds like Dave Lawan, That's what Dave fucking He loves to get on that treadmill and just rip for hours and hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I mean being in the army that definitely helps with it. It just it was something that that I was always good at. I was doing like half marathons, like the five k's, the ten k's, but I do them relatively quickly, Like I think my last half marathon I did was like an hour and twenty nine minutes So if I'd have kept that pace, I could have done a marathon in three hours.
Speaker 1: How long is a half marathon?
Speaker 2: Uh? Thirteen point one?
Speaker 1: Thirteen one one miles or kilometers miles?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen point one? So no, I loyerk.
Speaker 1: It just makes it tougher, makes it tougher, dude. Fuck but yeah, dude, if I ran a mile, you know, I could probably hit a seven minute piece. Yeah you know, I mean, you know what the knee I don't know. I'm actually now jogging a little bit. So it's kind of nice to feel the wheels turning like that again, because your boy, we used to see a run like that, like a gazelle. Well, you know, life. So you're you're you're the Domino's fall with you. What are you thinking about diet? Are you thinking about getting blood work done and figuring out what you can and can't do? Or are you just gonna hit like that old fashioned keto? No?
Speaker 4: So I actually decided to go the route of like having somebody hold me accountable, somebody that I'm gonna have to check in with.
Speaker 1: Sponsor. Yeah, kind of bill a buddy, you got a sponsor, like an AA deal.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So we just went through like my macros and stuff like that, and what I'll have to do. I think right now my macros when I start, I'll be starting at uh two two hundred and five grams of protein, fifty five grams of fat, and uh one hundred and twenty grand of carves. So that's kind of one of my carbs. Yeah, that's where my starter.
Speaker 2: Is gonna be.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and then what are you looking to get to? So what do you wear right now?
Speaker 4: So right now I'm at two fifteen. I want to get back down to like at least one ninety one ninety five.
Speaker 1: I love that, dude, I mean, it's it seems like it's going well for You've always had a strong john, some cute ass dimples, and it seems like everything's just fallen suit below the neck as well. That's a nice little deal. Let's move it over to Jack McPherson. Now Jack's had a bit of a longer deal when it's come to get Jack twenty twenty three because what what what year was? It was twenty twenty post surgery?
Speaker 5: Ava, yeah, Kava, Yeah, you want to tell that story brother, yesterday If it's like yesterday, it was a nice moment in a really dark time, you know, just absolutely.
Speaker 1: I was a sad, sad boy then. But luckily I don't want to take all the credit. I'll let you speak for yourself.
Speaker 6: Jerry to Lynch, I gotta shout out Booth Camp.
Speaker 7: Oh all right, I am they they they do it right there. I've been going pretty consistently for about two years now. But we just had the Adventure Race this weekend, which was a super cool thing. It was fifty people split up into two teams, twenty five for twenty five. You start at the gym and it's a six mile course around Nashville. You stop at the Walk of Fame. It was like a thousand squats that you had to bust out with med balls between your team at twenty five and sled pushes. Then you run to the Capitol where you do hill runs and then you had two for everybody. Yeah, up and down and then uh, you make it to the Shurion Steps, which is right there, bike by pins, mechanical, a lot of steps, and then you had to do five up and downs and then one of them had to be with the sandbag, and then you make it back to the gym and then it is it was a hellish workout once you get back, a lot of a saw bike, kettlebells, duck walks, another big run, hill runs.
Speaker 6: But it's fun, super competitive.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, the red team that I was on, we did not come out with the win.
Speaker 6: Did not. It was because it's just there's no like individual.
Speaker 1: Awards, just a couple of rising on your team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, you know, the other team had some some all stars. I won't lie.
Speaker 7: But again, at the end of the day, it was so much fun. So I really like love Booth Camp gym. They do a lot of cool stuff and or to keep you interested. But yeah, I've been going there pretty consistently for about two years now and it's just so a part of my routine. I don't I have to go to the gym or else, I feel like I go a little bit crazy.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's been nice. I don't have too much of a.
Speaker 7: Incredibly strict diet, but I do try and eat high protein, high vegetable, little carb when I like in the weekdays. The weekends get a little shaky, especially for all of us. Yeah, especially after the race yesterday. You know, I think we burned like twelve hundred and thirteen hundred calories.
Speaker 6: So it's like I wasn't worrying about.
Speaker 7: The macros yesterday. But I've been a huge salmon guy lately. Really, Yeah, salmon and just a vegetable. It's for some It's so easy to make, and it just is consistently. The taste is always there. So been a big salmon guy. And then I'll kind of switch between salmon and red meat, usually a steak, But right now I'm in my salmon kind of face and we'll see if it switches back. But tonight I'll probably end up having a little file at of that. But yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. Salmon makes me always a little bit nervous because how farmed it is in America.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but those like what do they call it, like sanctuaries or like wait they literally formed salmon or you don't want to watch the document.
Speaker 1: Calling it a sanctuary as well. I know he's happy to be there. No, you know, live in an apartment complex, all stuffed in there.
Speaker 6: It's not good. But I tend to not think about those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just think about the games. Brother. Yes, we'll deal about all that GMO bullshit later down the road. That'll be twenty twenty four. We're all gonna be get a health at twenty twenty four.
Speaker 7: We all are leaving this earth one way or another, and no mine is by salmon, then so be it.
Speaker 1: Hey, that'd be a tough way to go though.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: I was having this conversation with my buddy the other day, like it would be it sucks to like die from heart disease or something, but if you were to die by shark attack, you are a legend forever.
Speaker 1: Legend forever.
Speaker 7: It's like you're like, there's movies and books written about how did Taylor die? They go, Dude, last thing we saw, he was just fighting off a shark in the middle of the ocean. We don't know if he's still out there, if he's in the belly of the beast. But you do know one thing, for the rest of your life, whenever you're mentioned, dude, that dude died by a fucking right.
Speaker 1: What's the last thing you heard him say? This dude ain't big enough, some crazy shit like that, he don't got enough weight on him. I'm out there fucking punching a shark getting killed. What a way to go?
Speaker 6: Every time I go to the beach. I'm like, it wouldn't be too bad to die.
Speaker 1: By shark attack.
Speaker 7: It'd be better to die by shark attack than to die by yeah, salmon.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, you died by salmon. Brother, That's just that's a tough way to go now, fighting a bear for a salmon because you're both starving. Cool way to go, as long as it's documented. Not just like, hey, Jack, I lost in the wood for two three weeks.
Speaker 6: No, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Balen's family, they're from the fucking Great White North. They're from British Columbia. You go out to b C Bro, I feel like everywhere you turn there's chances of seeing a bear. I've been up there a dozen times now. I've never seen a bear. But her mom will take me fishing in these fucking back road areas. Tailing's mom is always hitting on me. It's so it's very inappropriate, Messtanna, But she's constantly hitting on me. So we go to these like fishing spots. Hurt me. Her and Taylor. We're fishing one time, dude, and uh fucking casting out. Your boy doesn't really know how to fish. That like that, well, like little legit like Tailing and her mom taught me how to legit fish, like tya hook and stuff like that. That's so much of a domesticati cata on I can go in way more and how much of a domesticata cata I am? But I'm fishing, We're hanging out, we're catching stuff, not catching stuff whatever. And all of a sudden there's a big crack in the woods and we're in the middle of fucking BC. Like we're forty five minutes out from like what they call a town. And then you know, that's just just a little different out there. It's way more spread out in BC. The misstands like, might be a bear. I think to myself, this is it, And like then, like you know, I'm, all of a sudden'm in Titanic right and women and children first, I had to be the one to sacrifice myself. So I go, hey, miss Tana, you know, just asking if a bear does come up, what do we do? He goes, we take the dog, and we throw the dog at the bear, which is Tailing's dog, and we run. That's not a bad idea, but like, fucking then I got to deal with that traumatic response from Tailor and losing her dog brutally getting murdered, but goes back to getting killed in a cool way. Dude, Like, if you're on the beach and you think to yourself, man, it wouldn't be that bad getting killed by a shark. That is a good first thought the next thought, but not today, right, Yeah, it would be cool to go out a different day, but definitely not today. Yeah, sharkover salmon ten out of ten. Brother?
Speaker 6: Have you seen this video of this guy's fishing.
Speaker 7: I think he's in British Columbia or somewhere and where bears aren't.
Speaker 6: The bear pulls up on him.
Speaker 7: Look at these big, huge and he just sits down next to.
Speaker 1: Him, just a yawning.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is just sitting in his chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what else do you do with I think you don't with a grizzly bear, you get smaller with a with a black bear, you get bigger.
Speaker 7: You get bigger and louder. But I mean, he is absolutely massive.
Speaker 1: What a fucking unit. He's just breathing hard to like, he's sitting down, sits down there, He's just sitting down. What the fuck are we? Look?
Speaker 6: How big his claws are?
Speaker 1: This guy's being dudes, exactly had some scary fucking ship. Dude, that is so scary. I got scared about Ronald McDonald last night. My dream and we're looking at a guy sit with a bear trying to catch fish. You cast it all during the situation. You kind of just keep your wits about you. Look at it, look at it, look at look at it. Oh fuck, and you're just gonna walk away. Gotta be the scariest experience that does.
Speaker 6: Look how many bears?
Speaker 1: No fucking way? Oh my ohamn, brother, that's on him. What a dumbass.
Speaker 6: There's gotta be twenty bears, dude.
Speaker 1: Those not geo cucks out there ripping around like taking like you want to get yourself a big ass lens, butro they get yourself on top of mountain and shoot down right, get that zoom in. You don't want that shit. But my god, that's just too scary doog, Like, there's no way I'd be able to. I worry for myself with my children another human being like demonishit scares me. Another human being doesn't scare me so much. And I feel like, now you know, most dangerous game, Like we're both just hunting each other, especially when it comes to the kids and stuff like that, but live animals, Like just knowing you're gonna die anyway, goes back to salmon brother, don't die from the salmon Jack year. How's your twenty three? Get Jack twenty twenty three going? What are my fucking ass drinking hot coffee? Finish?
Speaker 8: Drink some hot coffee and I can feel it too, uh, Get Jack twenty twenty three going pretty good, I say for me personally, consistency was something I always like had a hard time with. So being consistent was the first step, and then kind of getting in a routine of like, all right, this woman, do this day because I'm not gonna lie. There'd be days I go in there like what's open, We'll do that? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't really know. Without a plan is a first mistake. Yeah, for sure. I've kind of like figured that one out. Cardio is something I know, like if I'm short on time, I'll be like I'll just do this and then get out like I won't try and you know, get a little bit of that.
Speaker 1: A little bit of this.
Speaker 8: Definitely could be better. Diets fairly clean, definitely have a cheat day. Best when you're banged up, when you're banged up. It's so hard to fight that war. It's hard. Yeah, you can eat healthy when you're banged up, but not enough fine, you know what I mean, never enough, never enough. But overall, I'd say it's pretty good. Gotta keep going though.
Speaker 1: That's what Willy says. Willie's war is in the kitchen, that's what he goes through. And then we jump on risk the other day, which we need to talk about risk. We was jump on risk the other day and you know, boys banged up, he decides to get Taco bell and five guys. I that was a joke because I know, like you, we all saw Will's mapping of what he can and can eat, all of the things.
Speaker 2: He just ate. He should have posted his order. He should have, dude.
Speaker 1: But he told me. I talked to him on the phone the next day and he's like, yeah, that was real. Like just just fucking ate it, dude. It's just it's just a wild fucking deal, wild deal. Now we do have to talk about risk. But what I want to do is I want to transition because the boy, Jackie and I were going back to fucking war. We're going back to war. We're going with the dawn of Vegas, Dana White, Tuesday Night Gambling, Wednesday Night Gambling. Also Wednesday, we're doing power Slap during Power Slept. You know what, let me hit this fucking Let me hit this ad real quick and then I can restart the whole thing. Because why because we're all just chilling and we're hanging out to other day. It's a beautiful time. Let's talk about Barstool Pass barcel house. Don't ever think your Father's Day gift. Remember, your dad is richer than you. Don't try to buy him something expensive. He's either already has it, or you're gonna make yourself look financially irresponsible and stupid. A lose lose a Barstool Sports Store. The Barstool Sports Store is full of awesome stuff that will make your dad feel young and cool. The stuff we have is cost effective and will make your dad feel like he is still one of the guys and gets it. This is all he really wants and something he can't buy on his own. He can buy in his own, but he's not thinking to buy it on his own. Here are some of my favorite Oh this is where I say, here are some of my favorites from the store. Dad ropap Polo quarter zips, the best tasting coffee in Stella Blue Coffee, and so much more. Shot up now at starstore dot barstoolsports dot com. You can get this little piece too. Father's Day is coming up right around the corner. If you're strapp for cash and you don't want to buy the merch, listen, I get it. We're all financially at different stages in our life. You're listening to this. I know our demographic is, and we're from eighteen years old all the way up into those forty pieces. If you're eighteen years old, let me give you a little hack for your parents. Macaroni art. They're fucking they're gonna eat that shit up. Dude. I'm telling you, I'm not fucking kidding. When I was, when I was like fifteen, sixteen, seventy years old, and my parents would start to give me the whole Hey, what are you getting me for Christmas? I would always say a child's laughter, And then on Christmas Day I'd walk downstairs and I go and that would be their fucking gift, and for whatever reason, they'd eat that shit up. I have no idea why if you can't afford these very affordable Polos quarters, zips, Dad ropats any of that stuff for Father's Day, Buddy, Macaroni fucking art. It sounds so stupid. It's gonna take thirty minutes of your time. But for whatever reason, your dad's gonna laugh to himself like this fucking idiot really is just trying to play me like that. But he's gonna love it, and he's also going to think you're financially responsible. Or you can enter in one of our giveaways. Or you can enter in one of our giveaways which brings us back. Thank you so much. Dude're fucking hurting cats out here. So Jackie Boy and I are going back out to Vegas. You just heard this. Someone give you the spiel one more time because it keeps me on the track that I need to keep my little brain on. We're going back to Vegas. The don jt O. White is gonna gamble with us on I say us is gonna gam I'm gonna say us, dude, because we're You're fucking in there with me. You're fucking in there with me Tuesday and Wednesday night, we are talking high steak shit here. Did I can lose it all in a fucking blink of an eye. Oh, if you guys are wondering to my uh, my credit line doubled. Amen. So there's twice the chances of a loss there, twice. Yeah, more room, more room to fucking make it back, is what you're trying to say. In the chief. We're going back, and so listen, we need the karma. I've been out there since I started gambling. It's made me a better human being. When I go to a store, I would to h a coffee shop today. I'm not gonna say theffee shop because there are no free shoutouts on this podcast, but it gave me an option. Do you wanna tip three? Five? Wait? Two, three or five dollars? The boy hit five, the coffee was four fifty. So I fucking hunter piece them. Fucking hunter piece them off camera. You're gonna have to tell me where that is, because coffee's expensive these days. I'm just I'm just letting you know. I'm just let I'm gonna letting you know we fucking I one hundred percent piece them because hey, you want to do good, you want to help somebody. That's all about giving a hand up then a handout. But I'm fucking scared for my own life right now. And if I could even have one individual upstairs looking at him and going, you know, he is doing good, I'm gonna help him out a little bit when it comes to meticulously putting together twenty one cards, then I'm gonna take that good luck. So what we're gonna do today is we are going to do a giveaway. Now, I'm going Tuesday, Tuesday night, and Wednesday night. If I win, you will get the giveaway. I will announce you the giveaway winner is going to be given the dub. Now, this is an open form, boys, I need to think. Easiest thing to do merch, right, but how much karma is that? Can give us? Another thing to do with some memorabilia, maybe a Pro Bowl jersey, maybe a Tennessee Titans jersey, maybe fucking my pop Warner Jersy. Actually don't have my pop Warners, so I can't give that away, and if I did have it, I wouldn't give away. There's only one jersey, so I'm not gonna do that. The next thing is financially, dude, maybe I cut these boys off. Maybe I get five people, give them all a thousand bucks each. I don't know, But what I do know is I need help and I need to do it. I need to just give away because we want to help people, because we want people to fucking get about this, but also selfishly call a spade a spade. Brother, I need the good karma the boys. If you've got something for me, I'm taking all. Also, I tweeted it out Jack, So if you want to pull a couple up this you think are solid, let me know. Are you doing a tier system giveaway or is it just one winner? I don't know. I think it all depends. There's no bad ideas in a brainstorm right now. There's there's zero bad idea you could do. You could do three winners and do.
Speaker 8: One cash themount, one cash them ount merch or Mount or all cash Mounts.
Speaker 1: And the giveaways. Well so it might be three and three right, we're talking about six piece here. Yeah, you gotta win, then gotta win. Well, no, this is all given. If I win, If I lose, win, sorry about it. That is all. That's all we fucking got out here. What are they saying out here on the old Twitter?
Speaker 7: Uh sign jerseys, fine signed hats, A lot of merchandise stuff.
Speaker 6: Okay, hangout sess with the boys.
Speaker 1: Okay, we still old buddy from fucking Black Friday, that hangout session. It's it's May. It's essentially June.
Speaker 6: A bag full of UFC gear thirtieth year and Anniversary edition.
Speaker 7: Maybe some power slab gear. So I don't know, maybe we can talk with our boy Dana.
Speaker 6: Get a little swag bag people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll take you to that, or an experience, give them an experience that money can't buy.
Speaker 2: So, whether it's you know, front row.
Speaker 4: Seats to a UFC event, whether it's hey, y'all, y'all are about to double up, so good karma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, dude. I love the way you phrased that to me. You fucking those dimples, brother, They're fucking breathtaking, those dimples. Would you say, Mitchie, make sure you use the mic when you speak on the mic.
Speaker 2: It gets to a Titans game, takes to a.
Speaker 1: Titans game, yep, tickets to a team that cut me. That's a good it's a good idea too. You know we can we can do something like that. Yeah, bust and bowl, Yeah, that is a good one, A busting bowl one that was Garrett. By the way, if you guys are wondering that was a big brain stop by Garrett. Here's what I think we should do. I love the idea of a tier system. I think tier one goes experience, Tier two merch here here three is gonna be merch. Here three is gonna be merch. Your two.
Speaker 8: You could you could get with Dana if in tier two could get a split swag bag of UFC and busting.
Speaker 1: Here's here's where I don't want to press on on the uh the ask for Dana. It has already done us so much, so many favors. The last thing I want to do is go out there and ask for more favors. Now that big fucking prize at the end of the tunnel is on Wednesday, So tomorrow when you're watching this podcast, which is May twenty fourth, you're gonna get there. The top ten will be announced for the opportunity to gamble with myself and Dana. A lot of people out there are wondering, well, what if I don't have money to gamble as the deal pick my word for this, buddy. You're gonna have money to gamble, all right. You're gonna have an opportunity to make some real time big Bucks. We're talking about life changing shit here. Okay, what you need to do to what you need to enter in that whole thing is go to Powerslap dot com. It it'll give you everything you need to know on how to enter. The other way to enter is fucking subscribing to Busting with the Boys on YouTube. You do the power Slap, you're gonna get units, You're gonna get credits. Then you do Busting with the Boys on YouTube. That'll get you more credits. Now during the live stream on Rumble Rumbles, the same thing as YouTube. If you guys are wondering on Rumble, power Slop will be going about its business. I will be there, Jackie Boy will be there. They are going to put out a code, a word code. Will you enter that however they phrase it on the show. If you enter that, that's ten more units you're gonna be able to get. At the end of that show, the top ten will be announced. By wondering why there's the top ten, I'm gonna lay it down for you guys real quick. There's some cycle paths out there. I'm not saying the person that's gonna win this thing as a cycle path, but there's gonna needs to be a couple of background checks, right. Not so much for me because we talked about unless Ronald McDonald or ghost, I'm fucking I'm gonna be I. But Dana got bags right. Dana is a very high influential person. There's probably a lot of people that might do some crazy shit, might do some crazy shit out there, So we're doing background checks some motherfuckers to make sure that they're handling their business the correct way. You do that, you're gonna get that opportunity at a later date to gamble with myself and Dana White in that scary, scary room become a little bit of a home for us, Han Jackie, it's become a right wrong. Yeah, it treats us great so far, dude, It treats us great so far. So there's a lot more things you can get with that. But let's get back to the matter at hand, and that's that I'm going to war. Jackie and I are going to war Tuesday and Wednesday. So we've we've decided on a tier system. Your system is going to be an experience. What are we thinking for the experience?
Speaker 2: Boys?
Speaker 1: I did not I didn't hate the Titan ticket idea. I also didn't hate the UFC ticket idea, and I definitely didn't hate I forgot what you was but busting ball. But now bust and ball makes me a little nervous. And then you bring williing to that. Now I'm signing Willy up for something that he didn't agree to just yet, because we're all we're over here flying by the seat of our pants right now. There are people are sitting on this podcast. We're figuring it out, and we're gonna fucking we're gonna package this thing up, bow it up real nice, and we're gonna get it all going. So I think the two things we need to lean on are UFC tickets for a Titans football game.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, depending where they're at, you could do maybe not a Titans ticket, or like maybe a college football game if their choice.
Speaker 1: College football game of their choice is a good one too.
Speaker 2: Like just the tickets, not like, yeah, okay, tickets.
Speaker 1: To a game, tickets to a game. I like that. UFC have anything else for UFC loloss or is it kind of sits where it is?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Maybe just the same, very similar to what you guys did.
Speaker 4: So a tour around the uft C facilities to be able to see how these fighters train, what they do for recovery, because outside of being a fighter, like you're probably not getting that in depth of a that experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have an experience.
Speaker 1: So Okay, you've made a decision a lot easier for me because the more you explain it sounds like a hell of a giveaway. But that goes back to leaning on Dana, and that's where I'm listen. Dana's the king of doing favors for me right now, and I'm not gonna be out there trying to ask for more because he's done so much. So we're gonna go with tickets. But I think what we should do is make tickets tier two because I think people want cash. So maybe we go tier one. We pick three thousand dollars each. If we win three winners one thousand dollars each. Here two will be tickets to a sporting event of your choice. Don't be fucking saying some soccer game in Europe, because we're keeping it in the continental. Yeah, we're keeping it in the fucking in the nation. Boys and girls, all right, do you want to go to a BC allions? Game. I got you. I'll fucking I'll get you out to Canada. But other than that, brother, we're done. We're staying in America and probably not super Bowl tickets. He probably not super Bowl ticket. Okay, so we're gonna do. Yeah, you I reserved. This is why it's here. Two. I reserve the right to deny you what you really want. We're going regular season fucking decent tickets. I have to give of your choice. WHOA, all right, that's our Tier two. Our Tier three is going to be one thousand dollars for each person. Correct, one thousand dollars for three people. Sorry, I know what's that? Tier one? Did I say Tier three? Sorry? Tier one is going to be one thousand dollars per person. Now, this is all predicated on the fact that I win Tuesday night and Wednesday night. I'm gonna say it again, Tuesday night and Wednesday night.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: If I go split skis, then we're even boys. And so it's kind of like, hey, it was fun. We had a good time on the old social media, but we're gonna have to move on from there, right right, okay? Good? Great? Tier one three people thousand dollars each. Tier two two tickets to any sporting event regular season in the continental United States that you'd like. Right, we're good with that Tier three Bus with the Boys merch how much two dollars worth? Two hundred bones. So we got a total of five winners here, three tier ones, one Tier two, and one Tier three. Now we figured that out. How are we gonna do this giveaway? Boys? How do you guys want to do it? Subscribe to Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 8: Show it yep, yeah, show that you're subscribed. You gotta hammer the comments, hammer the comment. You're gonna be listening to this the day that Taylor goes to war the first time. So what do we want them to comment in the comments? Comment positive vibes. Okay, if you comment positive vibes about it doesn't have to be about me. I just want positive vibes out there in the world.
Speaker 1: I want to feel like there's a good energy. I have literally movie energy out of the way, just get through a door. That's how good an energy I'm looking for right now. Doesn't have to be for me. Tack a buddy. Hey, I tell you what, you bring a friend along to subscribe to Bust with the Boys. That's a quick way to win. That's a quick way to win. So here's what you're gonna do. You were going to screenshot you watching the YouTube episode of Today, episode two twenty four and with your comment in the comment section. Not the live chat. Dude, there's a big misconception about live chat in the comments. Live chats with the boys hang out and chill. That's a great time. What moves the needles for the boys is the comment section. When you move the moon needle in the comment section, we get to do do more cool stuff, more listen, more opportunity for me to go gamble, essentially, is what it seems like it's really turning into. You're going to screenshot your comment along with you watching and with a little subscribe button there, you're going to post that to Twitter. You're going to tag at Taylor la one and you're also going to tag at Bustin WTB on Twitter. Okay, Jack, you're listening. This is where you are going to day of on Tuesday, You're going to pick the potential winners. All right, Bustin will announce potential winners Tuesday evening. Let's call it is this if you win afterwards, or this is if I win I have to win both nights right Tuesday and Wednesday night. But these are the potential winners, and now we're sitting on pins and needles with me correct, So.
Speaker 6: You want to announce or pick winners before.
Speaker 1: You just like get down to like ten or so people. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 8: Do it arrow it down by the time you'll go to war, and then that way, after war it'll be easier.
Speaker 1: So you have a cutoff time to comment. Cut off cut off time to comment probably gamble anytime after seven pm Las Vegas time you do earlier, no due, I like am because that's six pm here, So it gives Jack enough to to fucking file it through and everything.
Speaker 4: Last minute thought though, I like it outside of tagging, busting with the boys and who else did you say?
Speaker 2: Myself? Yourself? You might want to add a hashtag.
Speaker 4: That way it filters all those contestants and it makes it easier for you to.
Speaker 1: Pure a fucking genius. Boss. Let's go.
Speaker 7: It'll be on Socials probably tonight or tomorrow morning when this goes live.
Speaker 1: Clip this whole thing. Make it look good because this is a big breeding thought.
Speaker 6: And well we'll make it.
Speaker 7: We'll put a hashtag in everything you have to enter in in order to be eligible to win.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck, thank you. I was talking to the fans. I was talking about, well without we also need this. We also need if I take a massive l boys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's gonna be asking fans from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm hey, here's my fucking venmo. We're gonna need that to get done. Also, I don't have that star requesting star requesting dude. That is a fucking it's scary, like you, y'all, like, bitch, you've seen me, Jackie, you you've seen me. It's one of those deals where I sit there in the day the day of that I go. It's like I'm socially not there. It's a very it's probably uncomfortable for you, guys. I don't really know.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow I plan on literally just leaving you by yourself to get in.
Speaker 1: That scares the ship out of it.
Speaker 7: Well, I can be with you, but I feel like there's just a few words are said. Yeah, I like that dinner leading up to it as always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quiet dude, I remember sitting there going, damn, I wish they would talk. Hey, we already go that place though, that tie food place. You gotta fuck that we're gonna catch hands by us diet friendly, diet friendly it is it yea as keto options right right, I'll tell you what. Ever since uh Michael Chandler told me about the carnivore diet, I'm not necessarily carnivore, but I do like carbs are the enemy to me. The last night my wife say, well, you know, simple carbs are probably me is like, this is simple carbs are the enemy. That's fucking what it is to me. And it's been working. It's been fucking it's been doing doing this thing.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: All right, should we hit an ad?
Speaker 6: Yes, spin an ad with the voice carb friendly dude, Doc Doc Dude.
Speaker 1: There's nothing worse than going to a doctor's appointment expecting to be the center of attention, and then your doctor seems like they have better things to do and better places to be Instead of listening, do you intently asking how you feel and helping you along? The doctor is checking the clock. Look at the clock, dude, how dare you do? On zoc doc, you'll find quality doctors who focus on you, listen to you, and prioritize your care. Doc doc is the only free app that lets you and book doctors who are patient patient reviewed and take your insurance and wait patient reviewed, take your insurance, are available when you need them, and treat almost any condition under the sun. Dude, no matter dot uh No more doctors roulette or scouring the internet for questionable reviews. With ZocDoc, you have a trusted guide to connect you to your favorite doctor you haven't had met yet. Millions of people use Zocdoc's free app to find and book a doctor in their neighborhood who is patient reviewed and fits their needs and schedules and scheduled just right. Go to zokdoc dot com, zock doock dot com, slash busting and download the zockdoc app for free. Then find, then find and book a top rated doctor today. Many are available within twenty four hours. That's ZocDoc dot com slash bus and doc doc dot com slash Bustin' dude, pity four hours. That's a hell of a deal. That's a hell of a deal if you have the opportunity to uh get a doctor in there. Because I know, I know, like my daughter Willow, he's been sleeping late, he's been sleeping late, and you know, as a parent, you just sit there like why you're sleeping so late? You be cool? Is everything straight? Like everything going on?
Speaker 2: Doc? Doc?
Speaker 1: Dude, that's where I'm headed. That's where I'm headed later today, I tell you what, dude. One thing that's that's been crazy for me. Obviously we know that I'm in the middle of a lawsuit right now, which we're not gonna get into too much, but I will say, like, money hurts all the fucking time, and this, uh you know, it's crazy. This is one of the massive good deals about working with uh c A, which is Creative Artist Agency. Any people listen to them, you need to go to them, especially Pat Collins. Pat Collins was a senior when I was a freshman at Michigan. Now he's one of my agents. Guys fucking all time. He hits me up and says, have you ever heard of game day Ready? I was like, no, I've never I have no idea. Apparently game day Ready just partnered with UFC and it's all NSF certified like pain. I don't want to butcher it, but it's like a pain relieving like supplement roll ons. I believe they have a tin shirt and stuff like that, Like they got some shit in there. Dude, and they're like, hey, they're gonna send you some stuff. So they send me some stuff. You know. You know how it is, dude, there's always something under the sun. There's always some sort of fucking snake oil or whatever that make it. They said, this is gonna make you feel way better. No joke. I'm not saying my knees fixed, because by no means my knee fix today. Your boys squatted three fifteen for six with these, with these, and I use that little roll on deal they had on there before, and it's kind of like an icy hot. That's the one right there. Yeah, it's kind of like an icy hot. I'll tell you, dude. It's kind of a nice little it's a nice little bink, like you put that thing on there and it feels good. Bluss. You might want to check into that stuff. And I think I have some extra shit at my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna ask you about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I haven't had the tinc shirs or the creams or anything like that. Yeah, that's kind of the first thing I try anytime someone sends to me some sort of supplementation for like pain reading for something like that, anything orally digested I kind of stay away from because I don't know, like, especially after twenty nineteen with the ped stuff, I get a little bit nervous. So with the with the roll on, I was like, let me just roll this shit in. Let my fucking biggest organ I have my skin, devour it and see if it helps it all. It does help. It was. I'm not saying like this is the be all end all of everything, but I am saying that it fucking it helped me. And I know there's no free shoutouts on this fucking bus. I know, and I just essentially gave a free shadow in this bus. But you know, let me see results like that, dude, three fifteen, I'm talking. There was no my leg one torquin. We were we were asked to grass too for six fucking that's three plush yes, six, brother, fucking out there.
Speaker 2: That's a long way to go down.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a long way. Just a tall tree going down, brother, A fucking long way to go down. So it was a bit of a deal, man. I see on the notes here Brooke Copeica Copica, Brook Pikes. Who's that? Why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 8: Why is that person? On my notes for this episode? Brooks Kepka just won the PGA Championship. Okay, yeah, well is there a tournament, but yeah, it's called the PGA champ Chips. It's one of four majors. He has won five total majors in this specific tournament three times. Holy sh in the like in the category with Tiger Woods got a brook dude, yeah for coke cut and he went to the It says brook O Brooks that I thought that was he went to the Live Tour kind of stirred up some drama. So for him to come back and win this one was kind of like a middle finger.
Speaker 1: It was the drama we were getting too, dude, spill the tea. Well, so Live is a.
Speaker 8: Saudi Oh yeah, they're paying the Yeah, they pay him a ship ton to play. So the old heads of the PGA were like, this isn't good for golf because, like you say, it's for people who made it, so lives basically for like us.
Speaker 1: That was like lives for bags, dude, for bags. For sure. These are paying more than PGA pays. Right, Oh yeah, that's fucking Saudi Arabi's out there doing Huh, where's all that money coming from? Brother? Fucking oil? We need some of that, right, Yeah, all all there, dude, damn so shout out to Brooks. That's a huge dub for him. That's a big ass trophy, too huge, man, Good for him. I wish golfers would work out more. It's just he's he's one that he looks so he's got a little something to him. Yeah, he's one of the ones that's built like an athlete, built like an athlete. Yeah, we saw a Homer, great guy. Oh individual, a little scrony cat though, a lot of hair, a lot of hair on him, right, Yeah, a shout out Brooks, dude, fucking ripping that thing in there. It's a crazy time right now. Besides playoff basketball, there's not a whole lot going on out here in our world. Especially our world is a lot of NFL NFL based, but Brooks outstanding stuff. Would love to have you on the podcast sometimes, dude, bring that big ass trophy? Did it right next to you? We have We'll have a great time. I would love to learn that's what it's really all about do especially sports. You don't know, like you guys have heard me talk about golf. I don't fucking swing in clubs. I've been a tall top golf a handful of times. I've hit eighteen a couple of times, but really it's not not a huge thing. I love our merch. I think our merch fucking rips. I'm probably an absolute fraud. When I have it on me, I'm probably gonna butcher this.
Speaker 8: But if I'm correct, Brooks used to be a football player, got too many concussions, didn't play too many, couldn't play football anymore, and like had the urge to do something competitive and got serious in a golf and now he's a five time major winner.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, crazy, Jeff. We look up when he started playing golf, because usually that's like lifetime stuff, lifetime stuff like you gotta be like four five years old and starts swinging in clubs like anything. That's kind of how hockey is due. Hockey's different. The young age born in nineteen ninety k Boy similarities to me. First player were not heard to win. Now that doesn't say anything about his age. I've been his football career. I couldn't talk about athletes quitting this is this is gonna be a hot take, so fucking stick with me here. The whole thing about athletes like quitting because he concussions. That shit happens. There are guys out there that take a lot of head trauma that need to walk away from the sport. I feel like, and I've seen this a few times, there are guys that get like a concussion in college and they're just like, I can't play, and it's like their way out of like just they might they know they're not good enough to go play in the league, and it's like their way of like saving themselves from like feeling like a failure. Yeah, and that sounds way worse than the way I mean it, but it is a seeing a thing that I see a lot, especially at Michigan's out there, but I can't play anymore. There was a there was a scary situation at Michigan where Mitch just found this, says Brooks. Started playing golf when he was ten.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's following a car crash that left him with a facial injury.
Speaker 1: Facial got a mustache en that photo.
Speaker 8: So yeah, he was banned from playing any contact sports. He went to Florida State.
Speaker 6: He would have rather been a baseball player.
Speaker 1: Baseball baseball that.
Speaker 7: Was his preferred sport. Shout out to PMT though. Part of my take, they made a bet with Brooks that if he won the PGA Championship he would have to.
Speaker 6: Zoom in for an interview, and so he did last night, no shit, four hours remove hammered. Yeah, it's saying he's.
Speaker 7: Gonna bring the trophy and let them drink out of it. So really good pull for those boys up there in in New York.
Speaker 1: For good for them, dude, good for them. Just another aspiring podcast. They've been in the game for a couple of years now, so good for them to get that kind of exposure. That's good. They need it, man, they need it, you know. But it's awesome. Man, that's a great. That's a great. We didn't do shit like that more more bets and shit with people out of nowhere. Now, I like to announce something big. I like to announce something for the whole entire world. On June twenty, seventh noon at my residence, we will be hosting the second annual Beer Olympics. It was a big fucking time. Now, last time we did the Beer Olympics, we made a real easy, peasy lemon squeezy dude. We on Thursday it was an Ota boys, get done with OTAs I get a bunch of the old linemen. Hey, we're having a Beer Olympics. A lot of skilled teams, guys, a lot of guys following in and out, huge team bonding experience for everybody. This year we kicked it up a notch. Now, Jared, I'm gonna lean on you for some massive graphics on this massive, awesome Gravis. I'm gonna give you guys some names that are confirmed coming to Nashville, Tennessee, to compete. Who is going to be the best partier, Who is the greatest partier in what genre? I'm gonna give you a couple of names. First, Ernest, obviously the boy. Ernest is going to be there. George Kittle is going to be there. Jack's boy, James Neil is going to be at the Beer Olympics. My neighbor, dude, James Neil. If you guys don't know and play for the Predators for a long time. Now, he's a single white guy in his mid thirties out there fucking watch for your college kids now. Cameron Duddy and Mark Weischak, the boys from Midland confirmed, are going to be there. Jelly Roll, the boy who is taking the world by Storm will be at my house for Beer Olympics. David Baktiari, our boy from Austin, Texas, Uncle Laser, will also be there waiting on confirmation from this gentleman, handsome boy. Country music star Riley Green will be there. Allegedly he's actually a question mark, so I probably shouldn't have said his name. We had a couple of boys. We had a couple of boys from the Tennessee Titans. We have mister Corey Levin and Jordan Ruse. They will be joining the boys. They will be representing the Tennessee Titans together as a team. Hardy will be there now. Unique think about Hardy. As I asked him who he wants his teammate to be, he said his wife. He said, I want my wife to be my teammate. That is going to be just an outstanding time. George Kittle's teammate to Forrest Buckner. The Forrest Buckner will be in Nashville, Tennessee. And it wouldn't be a fight for the greatest Partier on Earth if we didn't invite the man who has a movie premiere coming out this Thursday. It is going to be at my house June twenty seventh, Mister Burke Kreischer, Mister Burt Kreischer will be flying in from his busy schedule. The man has a fucking movie coming out this week. He's got a movie coming out. We talked to him a few months ago. He said, I'm fucking there. He'll put in this calendar, sent me a screenshow and Lo says, sleepover at Taylor's house. He will be there to fight the good fight. Now, his partner will be another comedian, not his co host from Two Bears One Cave with Tomson Girl has said he'll come on this podcast when he's on a tour. We're very excited to have Tom He's an outstanding comic. We love him to death. But another man that's been on this podcast a few times up in the Northeast, the fucking man himself, Shane Gillis, will be his partner. Now you look into this fucking all star cast of individuals coming to my house to fight the good fight, to who can party the absolute best? And I gotta look at these names. Boys and girls I've seen will chug a beer. We're gonna need that. We're gonna need that on game day. That's a fuck, that's a big deal. There will be a beer Pung, there will be flip cup, there will be beer ball. Those who don't know beer ball, corners, beer can, beer camp, beer can, beer can. You're throwing pink punk balls at it ricochet. They have to go pick it up and put it on the table. You can drink your beer till then we'll have brackets, we'll have chug offs, we'll have the whole entire thing. And because we love you so much, we wouldn't just do this for fun boys. We're gonna have this thing on YouTube for all of you. Now, the boys in the back unfortunately, in case, in case something catastrophic happens, they are all alternates for this beer Olympics, they asked. But I know the boys need to work that day because we need somebody to film correct. And I can see the heads hanging a little bit low in the back of the bus, and I wish I could fucking have you guys, But you know I've seen you guys drink. You know it probably wouldn't go the way you guys wanted it to. Probably wouldn't go the way you guys wanted it to. Why probably if you guys drink the beer I would probably get.
Speaker 6: I placed third with Dylan last year.
Speaker 1: Who with Dylan bro Dylan bailed, He's going to Italy and that said yes, And now he said I called him. Last week. I was fucking running down the numbers. That's why IM announcing it now. I got a firm confirmation from all these people except for really Green, they are fucking coming. Also, Jared Fallwell from kings Land. He needs to text me back, he needs to text records. Well, I fucking called Dylan. He already said yes. But after the bludgeoning that you guys took last year, because yeah, you guys might have got third place, but by fucking you know, like it was like a Usain bolt, No, your boy, Me and Russ finished, turned around, got a sip of water, then second place finished.
Speaker 7: You guys also did this whole thing where there was five events or four events, and then when it was all over, you were like, there's actually a secret event where you have to.
Speaker 1: You're already were already in championship mode. We already won it by then. Actually at that.
Speaker 7: Point we were still in the first film, was like I'm I'm out, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Because he's scared brother. He needs the competitive edge.
Speaker 7: I just saw this as I wouldn't consider breaking news, but to me, it's heartbreaking news. Rich eyesen coming soon on. Pardon my take, No fucking way, I'm.
Speaker 6: Telling you the long way. Wait.
Speaker 1: The more people are stealing, dude, it hurts. In the podcast, it hurts, dude. It's kind of that's fucking crazy. Now, I will let me gather myself for a second.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we needed, we need to wrap up the Beer Olympics because that's a big deal and you have an all star list of.
Speaker 1: People all star lists. But you did kind of throw a little grenade on it, right. I was in my foxhole having a good time to sight a couple of guys. Well you dot out and then you kind of just rocked me a.
Speaker 7: Little bit, like, hey, look, y'all can't be involved in it, but if you were, you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Be able to.
Speaker 1: I was giving you guys a silver lining on why you want. It's a good reason why you guys aren't going to come. But you have to work. Guys gotta work. You guys gotta work, right, That's that's the job. You guys get to be there though. That's pretty cool, right.
Speaker 6: As we have a couple of casuals. You know, no question, no question.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna tell you how to do your work. As long as you do your work, my man. All right, you could be shit face drunk in this whole thing as long as the fucking there's good ass footage, because this shit's gonna be a banger. Now. I need every individual that has a Twitter, has on Instagram, and is available to reach Mike Rabel, head coach of the Tennessee Titans. He needs to be the individual that sings the national anthem before this storied event takes place at my house June twenty seventh. Mike, you've been to my place before. You literally live six minutes away from me. I need you to show up. I need you to dust off the old pipes, and I need you to fucking belt this nation's anthem like no one's ever belted it before. Brother, We're counting on you. Mike Vrabel talked to him two days ago on the phone on a FaceTime Me and Will Compton talk to him on the phone now. Mike is playing a hardball with the boys. He's telling everybody, listen, don't go on the podcast unless you get paid Mike facts right. I know you've seen it. He made a nice little sleight comment all the money you stole from the Tennessee Titans last three year. He made that shot. But you know, Mike, mister alpha, that's cool with me. You go and take that shot because back still in the pocket. So it's all good. Right, did my best. We can unpack that later with my therapist. We'll fucking get into that whole thing. Mikey ten thousand dollars to a charity of your choice could be your second and seven. I know Jen setting up a five O one C three right now, ten thousand not a bust with the boys of tailor Luwan's dollars. Try to recoup all that stolen money you talked about. I will donate to the charity of your choice if you come and sing the national anthem for this storied event. Now, I will tell you, Mike, I'm not gonna call yourselves a lot of people to desire for themselves. All the individual those fucking big time individuals, not paying them a dime to come, not paying them one dime, not even me even asked, because they're fucking boys. Now you've made a woman stick on this podcast. Before you said you cut off your dick for a Super Bowl. What happen in the AFC Championship, dude? Then you right before the AFC Championship you said, ah, I was joking or whatever I'm paraphrasing, but you know that I'm saying you said joking. Right now, We've made that mistake. Now you come here, you come to my house. You've seen the national anthem fucking ten g's brother to the five oh one C three of your choice. For those of you who don't know, if I have a one C three is what you need to file to be a nonprofit organization? Correct? Put that bad boy in there. That's what I'm willing to donate for you, because you know hat on them all you want the man, he's gonna get what he needs. We're also paying him to come on this podcast too. All these other people that are coming on our podcast don't fucking get the same idea. Please God, Hey, we can't, we can't. Hey, we can't handle that type of thing. That's one of those deals. But beer livers. Before I talk about Toro, dude, this ship's fucking unreal. By the way, I'm gonna talk about Toro in a second. I absolutely love Toro. It's it's it's just the most advanced shit in the world. However, is there anything I'm missing on beer Olympics? Did you want to say anything about you being upset and up playing again or did you want to know.
Speaker 6: I wasn't set about playing. I was upset about richeison.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that after this Toro ad. I think I guess Toro too. To row to row for row anyway, whether you pronounce it quickly or not. As still one of the greatest, the world's largest car sharing marketplace. With Tourow, you can book any car you want for just about any occasion from a community a community of local hosts across the US hold on the US, the UK, Canada and Australia. Boys, we're banking all over this fucking map right now. We're banking book an SUV for a road trip, something easy and affordable for getting around on vacation or test drive in EV dude, especially that Chevy EV. That thing is outstanding. Am I allowed to curse on this? Okay?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: I'm just making sure I saw you guys whispered in the back. I want to make sure the EV though dude, hey bo that multi flex tailgate and the multi flexmen gate. That's a double ad that double added one. But to row is what we're talking about right now. Every trip is backed by liability insurance terms, conditions and exclusions apply, which is fair.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: We need to fucking we need to sign off across the online when we make sure we're taking somebody else's vehicle. Find your drive forget boring rental cars at tourou dot com. That's t you are. Oh, these guys really are making it work. Dude. When when when Uber came out, right, when ubers came out, everyone's like, Yo, what is this? Everyone's about Toro is the next ship. I don't think I'm actually allowed to talk about Uber. I think that's actually a no.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: Is this say? When I looked at the email last week? Was I looked at my emails? Boy looked Prettybil looks at my email. Now let's get back, dude. With every with every peak comes another valley. Rich Heuisen's going on PMT.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Cas? Boys? My ass fuck me and the ass. You gotta be kidding orben open the whole time? Think so I could have gotten got by a bear, dude, I could have gotten got by a bear or a fucking a frisky salmon. The keen actor and slapped me up a little bit with that tail. Fuck, that's some scary ship. Now, I will listen. We everything in life. You get fucking beings once or twice. You can take shit on the chin and keep moving forward. It's not how hard you get hit, that's how much you can keep moving forward. Rich Eisen is a gentleman and a scholar. When he lacks in a hairline, he makes up foreign character. He is an incredible, incredible man. I love Rich Eisen. Rich Eisen has told the boys, I will come on your podcast. After saying getting fucked in the ass and you say, come on, you puck, it just feels a little more uncomfortable to me. But we're gonna keep gonna keep moving. It's all about moving forward. He said, he'll come on our podcast. He said, I'll sit in this chair even though there is not an engine on this bus. He is going to come sit down with me and Willy Sy. I got Willy Cy and we're gonna fucking talk. And then Jackson have a judgment day if he really earned a Silverado or not. Maybe even an EV who knows. So that's actually between me and Will right now figuring that out. Rich the scheduling issues. Man, My man runs a daily show, right, he runs a daily show. He has everything under the sunfrin Rich Eisen is the NFL network. He when you see that beautiful face, when you see the beautiful face sitting on there, you know you're in for a good time. That man's facilitating making sure that the whole entire board is. He's that what they need to do and keep them caring in the direction they need to go. I have texted him, we have talked on the phone. He said, I'm going to come on. Here's the issue scheduling. He tried to come on during camp last year August seventh, I believe it was. I've already said this before, but we're just gonna keep playing this game. But he was going to Hampton's or something like that, nice little rich vacation with his family. He said he could stop down after Hall of Fame in Ohio, We'll just say Ohio in Canton, Ohio. He was gonna he was literally going to fly down to Nashville, do the podcast, then go back up. I told him. Brother, I'm in camp right now. You know how it is, dude, it's hell. I'm I'm in hell right now. There's no way I'm gonna be able to make it out. And it was an off day too, so that was on me for Rich not to come on the bus for a little extra work on Jackie. I'm sorry, brother, Britt at that time in space your boys.
Speaker 6: No, you're good.
Speaker 2: I'm working.
Speaker 7: No one's to blame here. It's just you know, you hate seeing someone else live your dream.
Speaker 1: Now? Is he zooming in?
Speaker 6: No, that's the thing that hurts the moos. He's in the New York office. It looks like.
Speaker 1: He's in the New Well and it's also New York.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of shit that the end of And this is me, this is me coming coming to richest side right now and being like, hey, it's gonna be I. We're gonna be I. Oh. You know, a man of his age to have the skin he does, he does. He looks younger than pft. He does it, doesn't he He looks great, a little gray, a little great. I'll tell you what every sing I want see big cat like gray hair gets a lot lot more, you know, only got three kids now, brother, you know it is I'm just I'm just stoked he's still fertile. Rich is gonna come on the bus. He's gonna sit on the bus with us in Nashville, Tennessee. It's got to happen that way, even even if I have to tow the bus to LA Eventually I will do that. Rich will come on this. It's a heartbreak hotel that he's gonna do that. PMT. I'm excited for PFT because we're also affiliated with Barstool. I'm excited for the whole brand of Barstool. That's incredible. However, if you came on our podcast instead. But anticipation is usually half the battle Boys. When this podcast, when this podcast happens eventually, when this love child is finally birthed, it is going to be incredible. This is what day are we on? What?
Speaker 6: Three and forty three? We are really close.
Speaker 1: To a year. We're staring down a year right now, staring down the barrel of a year. Oh my, we're three forty three. We're minded to do it on the anniversary. Do you want to?
Speaker 7: I'm trying to look for a few fan questions and if you want to answer me or if you want to just go into our segment pieces.
Speaker 1: I'm having a are you guys having a good time, I'm having anything. This is I'm having a really good time on this. I do want to touch on the heat and the Celtics real quick, and then we can go into some fan questions, right poor Dave, because they're down two? Oh right now? Do you three to zero? Yeah? Oh, we're talking about sweeps. And I saw an article that came out about the coach kidding fighter if they get swept, and this is the Eastern Conference Finals, right, yeah, brother, you can't fire our coach in the Eastern Conference Finals if you could swept. Listen that they have the hot hand right now. They have the power of JP Houffy behind them. That's a fucking big deal to have those guys out there dribbling and shooting ship. I'm not a basketball player. Your boys got a fucking absolute I'm wet. I'm like you guys. I mean, what was that game we played in Arizona? Who won most?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I don't know, No, I remember I won on it and knee I think I won too, I think he did.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, I won. I won them and your boy. Listen, I just pick up ship and I fucking do, dude, I'm an athlete that I'm not. This is not about me though. JP had an absolute slaughter best tweet and it was so simple, but he literally put the letter L presidente under Dave's tweet. This says getting curb starmed and it's an over a minute video of him just I'm assuming he's walking through a police station.
Speaker 5: What's with the rest, what's leaving the game? And on this ranting or nature of the Celtics right now.
Speaker 1: You know old Dave a couple of years ago, he'd go and he'd get on his G six and he'd go fly back to wherever he was going. Unfortunately, that man, he does lead from the front, so he's flying economy, maybe not leading from the front like I am the middle seat piece, because you know that's what we fucking do, dude, especially on bust On with the boys, we're a grit and determination. But this man's got to be hurting big time. Got me and he had a cool thing where he lifted the shirt up and there was a Celtics in six wearing a Celtics can stick. Took this shirt off another Celtics in six, So I mean, fuck man, I feel bad for Dave and everybody because Boston for the longest time, Boston was like just title town. It was crazy. You had the Pats, you get the Celtics, you had the Bruins. It was just absolute warfare over there. Too. Kid, he's always kind of getting overshadowed by New York a little bit too him. All right, I'll always get a little overshadowed. That's not a shot. I love going to Boston. I love that little history piece of you guys got going on there. It's amazing to me. But there's a little bit of an overshadowing when it comes to all that. So it's tough to see Dave go through it. But at the same time, we've seen Hub for the last few months, not a few months, say, the last four or five weeks, really giving it to the heat, fucking supporting the head of them, talking about the culture, talking about the room, that type of stuff. I was hearing stories about Jimmy Butler. Dude, when he was out there fucking contract here, barely show up. They're gonna do a little scrimmage. He says, fuck this, I'm playing and they announced team one, Jimmy says, I want to play with those guys. I'm playing with the fucking B League team, and I no disrespect to the boys out in the be League, but you know what it is, what it is guys that weren't going to make the team. Probably he ends up fucking throwing up assists, oopy pieces, dude, dropping threes like it's no big deal. Boys upgaining right, So fucking shout out him, dude, And also, come on our podcast, come everywhere, dude, come on our podcast. That'll that'll be outstanding. With that being said, I think it's time for uh, let's do some fan questions. I would love that.
Speaker 6: I absolutely love there were a couple random ones, nothing too crazy. Here's one.
Speaker 7: If aliens come to earth, would you rather than be mechanic or organic, so like a robot's tell alien or like your traditional blowing ground.
Speaker 1: I'd like to picture myself seeing an alien, long, skinny extremities, maybe a little bit of a gut on them, with one of those big ass heads, big black eyes, the whole robot thing you see Terminator back in what late eighties, early nineties. Shit's scary, and I think that's a much scarier envision than a squishy looking alien. We know they're real now, right, like we're aware that we're Is that one hundred percent UFOs are real? Extraterrestrials are real? Is that not the craziest fucking thing. That's not bigger news.
Speaker 3: It's just to say they like came out and said, yeah, UFOs and aliens are real, and like nobody even patted it pat than I. It was just like, I guess I don't know if it was during COVID or something, but they just like, yeah, we'll just toss us out there because there's a bunch of other shit.
Speaker 1: Going on that way. Oh you a conspiracy guy right now?
Speaker 2: With that? I mean, I don't know if that's really conspiracy.
Speaker 1: I mean this is facts, right. Not every conspiracy is real, but definitely not all of them are wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm I do like diving into some conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Good conspiracy talk is always such a fun, fun deal, fun deal. Do you is there a chance that aliens created us? No, I'm not. Don't want to get the tone in their religion category, but it just seemed like I was working out a Lipscomb Academy one time and we were talking about aliens, and this one kid was sitting there and he goes, you believe in God. I was like, yeah, I believe in God. He goes, well, if you believe in God, you can't believe in aliens, and that, for whatever stuck with me. I have no idea, and it's one of those things you kind of just take that and it's such a strong, aggressive comment. Like I didd a girl in high school. Her name was Alex, I can't remember her last name. She god on a heroin overdose, fell off a cliff, crazy shit. I was on the phone with her one time. I'm buddy brown Bear. He was hanging out with somebody else so much. I was all sad about it and I was like, man, I just gotta go with the flow. She said to me, Taylor, don't go with the flow. The flow is for rapists. I don't tell you that because I believe that. I'm just saying that stuck me so long, sitting in my little apartment building in high school. That makes you think. This is one of those phrases where I look at and go, hey, if you believe in aliens, if you believe in God, you can't believe in aliens. So I wonder what that kid's mind's going through right now. If they're like, hey, aliens are real, Like it puts people in a blender, right, I don't know. Had to be he was, he was of age, he was, Yeah, he was. He could party. Maybe not, maybe he could serve our country. I definitely knew that he could serve our country. But does that throw a wrench in the whole Bible thing. This is a question. Maybe the people of people of YouTube and and Twitter and social media can and can answer that question for us. But that's a fucking wild deal. That whole thing is just a crazy, crazy thing. So I don't know what you're looking up, Jackie, But if you got something.
Speaker 6: Where is this theory? I've seen it before, just like you know crazy YouTube conspiracies, But it's along the lines of what you're saying. Where aliens, if they are our creators, they have us in this kind of like echo chamber that is our universe, and they are watching and studying us and seeing how we progress and evolve. His Yeah, but I'm I can't remember what the actual theory is called. But it's it's fun to dive down those wormholes. It is the thing that I believe, but I'm not saying I don't believe either.
Speaker 1: That's these jures puls. You always got to put on these things because you start talking about it people like this fucking guy. Yeah, this fucking guy right here, he's a problem. But if you just say, hey, I really don't know, then it just becomes fun to talk about. It is crazy. I think about the pyramids, Dude.
Speaker 2: That's not exactly what I was gonna Sayhit is fucking wild?
Speaker 10: Is it not?
Speaker 3: The like how they got those big ass rocks, the coordinates of it, the like all of the other things. It It doesn't make sense that people back then could do that to the exact tea where like they didn't have help from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only way that would that obviously you dive in the conspiracy. I love a good conspiracy and I love digesting on Instagram, so I get a minute. But these fucking pyramids not only like allegedly are aligned with three stars, because our Earth is rotating eight hundred miles an hour east at all points, circling around the Sun. That's not stationary, by the way. The Sun is fucking blasting around the universe right now, and our Earth is just orbiting with it. So we're going like this, We're like this, how are we? How are they always in unison with those stars? Doesn't make sense to me. Sounds like an alien thing. The other thing people talk about is way before we even were able to start keeping track of time, there was an advanced life force that lived here us that they're talking about. We're kind of reaching that peak right now. We're like becoming so powerful that we are now going to destroy ourselves. So that's a crazy thought as well, the fact that there was another being like us that was alive and then something catastrophic happened, whether it was comment or you know, Ice Age or World war type stuff. But I think they were keeping shit. They had shit file from the last Ice Age. Right before the last Ice Age. We're talking about crazy fucking in the way past years. We're talking about way out there. So it's a crazy thought, dude. It seems like, and I don't know, good vibes podcasts want to keep you give the advice, but it seems like we're just like going towards something, whether it's another world war, whether it's some sort of AI shit that aliens or showing up. It just seems like we're about to hit a climax in something and I and I worry. I just think it's gonna happen in our lifetime. But I don't know what that thing is going to be. But it seems like our lifetime we are going to experience that no other generation has experienced. And it's just a fucking wild thing to think about it. Yeah, COVID was wild, but you know, there's been there's been the plague, there's been you know, you know, swine flu wasn't that bad, but there's been so many things that have also popped up, similar Spanish, yeah, the Spanish food, like there's and there's also like when we go back to conspiracy theories and then right we don't know if we believe it. We're just talking about it right now, the whole COVID thing and all that. With the vaccines. Now there's other like you know, we'll call it right wing propaganda to keep the people at bay here, but like they're saying, like the vaccine was manufactured to track people, and then people are getting a bunch of shit in their veins when they're doing autopsies and they're pulling out these giant like cloths out of these people because they were vaccinated. And then you know where was it made? Okay, it was officially made in the lab or it came from this animal, and like it's a it's a crazy thought, like was it really as dangerous people say, because you know, this is me digesting small amounts of information out of time and for whatever reason retaining because it just blows my mind that much. But there was a podcast. It might have been Rogan, might have been Jordan Peterson. It might have been one of those guys that we all kind of look and watch and inter Huge Huberman. They were talking about how when people would die back in twenty twenty. Remember we were just talking ball here. There're no belief system here in twenty twenty, when people were fucking going about that whole thing. If someone and this is dramatic, I think it was Elon Musk. Now the I think about it more when people would get hit by a car and they would die dramatically, but they tested their blood because you have to do blood work, you have to do autopsies regardless, and they would have COVID. They would label that as a COVID COVID death and because that COVID numbers spiked through the roof now and then also holding flu essentially went down to zero, and so the numbers were super inflat. I don't know if that's real. I'm literally just saying, we're playing, we're playing in theory, and I say, I almost said fun conspiracy theory, But there's nothing funny about death and people dying, and there are people that take that super seriously, still rocking the mask. I'll walk through an airport and I see the person fucking got that thing on there. Do your thing, brother. I'm just trying to get to where I'm going as well. Hopefully I don't get sick on my way there on this little tin cann of going fucking six hundred miles an hour in the air just but is it's a fucking wild deal, right, Have you heard any of those conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: I've heard, I've heard that stuff.
Speaker 3: But I also just saw something that like COVID just got downgraded to just being a common cold.
Speaker 1: Now, really, now is that fact? How should you say that?
Speaker 2: That? Don't come at me? Right?
Speaker 1: You know it's tough too, is when you have these conversations on a podcast and the other the other three individuals on the bus are also being quiet. Do we stop?
Speaker 2: We know we buy ourselves here?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 1: Are we by ourselves here? Looked over at Garrett a couple times, you kind of we lock eyes and he looked down a right. Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe I don't want to go to Press Japan go.
Speaker 6: As they're thinking about downgrading COVID too. What like the seasonal flu is considered.
Speaker 2: Wasn't completely wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had COVID two three times. First time I had it fucking bodied, I got bodied, like uh, I had to be like by may or June of twenty twenty, I got fucked up and I was like walking upstairs breathing hard as hell, like, man, this shit's legit. And Loki in February when that shit was all really started to go down and I was in California and they like locked the place down, and I was like looking like, hey, should we be worried about this? Like what what's the deal. I'll be like, I'm always ah, I'm not necessarily a stats guy, but I'm always like a if it happens, we'll deal with it. We just kind of keep moving through life. That's kind of like my personality. What fuck man? I got bodied the first time, and then when I tested positive I think it was twenty twenty one. We just got back from LA and I tested positive and I was like, perfectly fine. There was not an issue in the world for me, Like it was. There was like a delta, and there's this and that. There's all these different different strains at that point, like marijuana, but I didn't know the any difference. I thought I was gonna miss game. And the NFL actually changed it that week to where instead of being out for ten days, to be out for five days, so I actually I was able to play, but bro those five days not playing at all, and then like essentially suiting up six days later, like I got to do a walk through and went out and played. I don't remember who we played after that, but it was wild. All that being said, let's talk about Duke Cannon. Dude, warmer weather is here and things are heating up for the boys. But guess what, we're not sweating it on the bus figuratively. Why Because Duke Cannon has our backs, our pit and our pits covered. If you need an upgrade in your groomy routine or restock your favorites. Duke Cannon has everything you need, from anti first sprints and deiudorantce to thick body wash and their big ass brick of soap. Talk about it all the time, dude, the cool dry, Especially this time of the year, things are really starting to amp up. We're starting to get out of that. I'm gonna give spring five weeks this time. We've had about five weeks of solid spring, a couple of bad boy bad weeks in between. But we've had a decent at best bring this year in Nashville, Tennessee. But now as the temperature started to rise up a little bit, that cool dry makes me feel a whole lot better. I got little ac unit's coming out of these hairs. It's a nice deal. You can pick up these hard working products at do cannon dot com and use code busts in ten for ten percent off your order. That description link, dude, I almost told you to scroll down. That shit is fucking pisses me off, man, He pisses me off.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 1: Before we go to another another question, I do want to point out I owe Jack McPherson a Rolex and that is going to happen. That's going to happen. I got a guy down in.
Speaker 2: The camean right there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But I I just got to pick up the phone and call them. But we talked about this off camera. I want to talk about it on camera. This is your watch. You're going to have it. I know you love the black one that I had, and that's essentially what you want to do, right Yeah, I think so, Matt Black Boy. So a couple questions for you. I can get five or six rolexes sent to my house around the same price, and I can show them to you and if you like one more than the black one that I had, then we can do that. Now. If you don't, we'll do the same. Kind of it's hard for me to do the Matt black thing. The guy at King Jeweler he actually got that done for me. He's got a place in Miami and he got that hole done. But it was kind of like he was like, Ah, you know, it's gonna be tough for me to get done. It ends up getting it done for me, which is awesome. But going back to the table to ask him, it's a it's a maybe situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no worries, So what do you want to do you want.
Speaker 7: That's not like a deal breaker for me where I'm gonna at the end of the day, you know, I'm yeah, yeah, but yeah, I liked the idea of getting some options in so I can see him. I'm not a watch guy, so I don't know. Like one of my boys is like thin. He was like, get the date just or like date something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a day date and the day just that gold one that I have, that's the day date. So essentially it says the day and the date.
Speaker 6: Gotcha, dude.
Speaker 1: That gold when I had and I you know this is inside ball here. That gold when I bought it was my first like real purchase in the NFL. I got up my rookie year. There was a band called Cobra Starship. I had a song called Guilty Pleasure and in that girl yeah yeah, girl's gone bad. But Guilty Pleasure came out and he had a purple jump shooting a gold watch. It wasn't even a rolex, but I saw that when I was like fourteen, I was like, bro, I want a gold Watch someday. That'd be so sick. So I get to the league, I'm like, let me get this piece. The watch that I have is forty three. Like the measurement size, I don't know how millimeters forty three milimeter, which is the largest face that Rolex makes. And I'm not a big face. I don't like big faces. I just it's just not my bag. But I got the biggest one because they Rolexes are relatively small in the face category. I got that watch. It's a gold Oyster Perpetual Day Day, which is like, you know, that's a top, that's a top fucking breed. I got that thing for like thirty two thousand. I hate saying that out loud because it feels fucking gross to me to say that, but I bought it for thirty two thousand my rookie year, like my first year now, my first year in the NFL, I spent sixty thousand dollars total, like so half of that was the fucking watch. I was those dude when you grow up poor, like you're like, I ain't lose this shit, bro, I need this shit, but I got to watch. That watch is worth more than double now, is't that fucking crazy? They stop making the forty fi. Yeah, but it's actually my bag sitting somewhere around the warehouse. Yeah, they stopped making the forty three, so like you can't find him anywhere anymore. I got that watch, the original watch. I got it stolen after a Jacksonville Jaguars game at home my second year, got stolen out of my locker, I know, which is shitty, but it was insured, so I got it back, and then right after I got it back, they stopped making them. So it's a fucking I love that watch. It's my favorite watch. And I look at other things too, like sometimes I get a wild hair jump in the old Pinterest and I see like, what's it petite Felipe, addock felipe? That addack Philip? Is that how you say it?
Speaker 6: Expense?
Speaker 1: Brother? There was a cool one they have, like an all gold one too, and I like how the face, like the face kind of rollers will kind of bubble up and then go down. These ones kind of slide off, like kind of goes right into your arm, and it's kind of a cool one. They have a gold one. I forget what it's called, but I think that shit is fire. But I look at it now, I'm like, dude, I've had that other watch for so long now it ain't that one. It's where it's a it kind of looks a little more like the band is very similar to the one I have.
Speaker 4: I say, investing in a in a watch like that, it's like it's not really an expense.
Speaker 2: It's more of an investment.
Speaker 1: That's what people say all the time. But it's so weird for me to justify. I mean, I guess in my head I justified that watches To me, I'm I'm keeping that watch for until I lose it or I can pass the out of my kids, because I just fucking I love it so much. But it's probably like of all materialistic items that I own, that's what I like, you know, it means the most to me. It was like the first Space purchase and like there's some there's some value in there to me. But fuck man, yeah, it's the whole investment thing is tough. I know people with like, you know, I have five hundred thousand dollars in watches, but they've appreciated to six hundred thousand. It's like wild like that. But then like imagine getting in a pinch so much you're like, I gotta sell these watches, like.
Speaker 8: Something is think about if you have that many watches and you did have to be like, oh shit, I know I gotta get rid of one of these, but yours, yours would be cool because yeah, when your kids are older, they'll be like, dude, this is my dad's watch from twenty fourteen, twenty four.
Speaker 1: This is how he got it, why he got it. Yeah, those things are cool. That'll be cool tailor, Like, I uh, I'm a I'm a wee. I'm weird with brands in a lot of ways, Like like I'll uh like Vans. I've been wearing Vans like it was like the first pair of shoes I ever owned, and I've like, I'm like I've stood on the hill for Vans. My whole life, Like all I wear is Vans. I'll wear some Chuck tees once in a while, but now I'm like moving away from like that category of like just being so suction cup. I used to be like only ray bands. I'll only wear ray bands. And like I went through a period. I think I have like four watches and they're all Rolllexes, and like one was the one I bought. I got another one like a like a leather band one because I thought it looked real nice. And then the other two were like gifts like Derrick Henry got me one and then I could you cut me the other? But I there gifts I have only I have only Rolexes that I'm like now, I'm in a phase though, thirty one turning thirty two and a couple of months where I'm like, do I fucking need watches? Like, like, what's what's the deal? Like I love a nice little time piece on there, But I got everything I need. I got that black Boy that I love. You got that little goal piece that I love, and that's like, what else do you need?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: There's some cool ones out there, though. I just it's weird how phases happen in life. You kind of just grow out of shit. Do you actually look at it to see the time? Uh? Yeah, I do more date more date, and well, let me tell you some about Rolexes. Bro. They keep Uh I don't I know, but naturally if you if im I watch on my hand right now, you're like, what time is it, I'd be like, yeah, exactly, well forty three? You know what's that? Yeah? Apple watches are cool.
Speaker 8: I tried to wear mine, and I just like go through phases. I don't know I just don't like shit the man.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't want to. I feel like there's a weird because I've alady given one free shot out. But I'm a big fan of the whoop. I like a nice whoop on there too. It doesn't tell time, but it is something that sits on the wrist. That's where. That's where it jumbled into my head. Well, let's hit uh, let's hit another question. That was a weird little all we got into that was fun. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 7: There wasn't not too many honestly great questions, but we could parloa this into a tear talk. Someone said the best video game consoles? Have we done that before?
Speaker 1: I don't know if we have.
Speaker 7: I feel like that one is a good one that everyone if you play video games, which I know most people in your d has an opinion on very strong too. And you could go as old as you know, Sega Genesis type era all the way up to the PS five and New Xbox.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: That's up to the crowd. Let's fucking let's do that, do it.
Speaker 1: Let's see that. Let's take five full that in, Ladies and gentlemen, we are back after our five minute break. We are now going to hit because we'll come to is not here. We are gonna have all the boys in the back of the bus to do their tier talk of best video game consoles. We were talking about it before we did it. We've not done this before, however, who knows, dude, one hundred and twenty four pieces in this or two hundred and twenty four episodes in the brain gets a little foggy, right, So if we've done it before, hopefully they stay the same, or maybe our heart's changed a little bit. So let's start off. We're gonna who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: Back there?
Speaker 1: All right, Bossy, let's hear it, buddy.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: So, as far as the best video game consoles, it's mostly gonna go off of like titles that I was introduced to and how like nostalgic that was for me. So the first my Tier three is gonna be the nintend the Super Nintendo. Oh and the reason why that that that console is so like special to me, It's because one my cousin and I anytime I'd go to sleepover, he had just got one, and that was the first time I was introduced to like two player games and some of the titles we would play. Killer Instincts was such a great game. It was like a solid fighting game. Uh Madden, that was the first time I was introduced to that title, and then Street Fighter.
Speaker 2: Those are the three games that we would play when I'd go over to his house.
Speaker 4: The next one's gonna be the Nintendo sixty four because that was the first time I was introduced to playing four player. Four players, so now we get to add two more people, so that was pretty awesome. And then the games that I would play on that was GoldenEye and then NC double A. I love playing NC double A on the Nintendo sixty four. My final my tier one is gonna be the PlayStation.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I haven't really played the PS five too much, but I mean I have played the PS four And the reason why that one's super like nostalgic for me is that's where we played in Afghanistan, and we played a lot of Call of Duty there and uh MLB the show, and then we also played Madden.
Speaker 1: So yeah, big sports guy, fucking all right, one word.
Speaker 11: Bravery strong, hell yeah.
Speaker 8: Fuck yeah, dude, playing COD in Afghanistan, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is electric. I don't know what are you doing there, dude? Well you doing both standing up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do this.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's why I never really played sports games, is I was like always playing sports, Like, why would I also do this? Like you're fucking across the pond doing what the game is and you're like, hey, boys, we haven't got enough of this. Let's fucking keep our rain sharp. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just I mean the camaraderie that it brought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I don't know, there was like, yes, we're out there doing something very similar, but it's like the camaraderie hooking all the systems together from room to room, just playing on different screens. Just the conversations and shit that it led up to really kind of made the outside world feel like not not real in that capacity.
Speaker 1: It's so unique, how ironic it is that you're doing the same thing both in real life and virtual world, but it made it not real. Yeah, that's cool. I like that. I guess what the direction goes to? Either Jack or Mitchie.
Speaker 7: Go I you go, Jack, I will be giving it an honorable mention, and that is going to the PlayStation one portable. Now, I don't know if you know what cons I'm talking about. But it had it at a flip up screen, so you didn't need a TV. The console and the scrimmer built it together. You just plug it into an outlet and you're ready to rock as sex tricky on that. That's really what I got, Like some of my love of video games started. I was always rolling with Mac that was my character. But yeah, so honorable mentioned there. Number three is going to be the GameCube.
Speaker 6: Like I was. I was a big N sixty four guy, but the GameCube.
Speaker 7: For me, like was a little bit more modernized, had like more accessibility and features a lot of fun games, a lot of good memories playing with my brothers, all the Mario karts and like monkey Ball if you remember that game where you like fly down this ramp and so that that was a good time. The number two is modern day the PS five. I got mine a few months back, and it's just revolutionary what they're doing with technology and the graphics card and how fast you can fucking download one hundred gigabyte game and you're already playing it. So shout out to Sony in that PS five. Love the PS four two but did make the list. Number one for me though, all time greatest console the Xbox three sixty. There's just too many memories I have with whether it's my friends or my brothers, Like I played it in middle school, high school, and college, and so for a console will last the test of time for like a decade plus and still hold up, I've got to give it all the.
Speaker 6: Flowers in the world.
Speaker 7: Probably spent close to a month of my life over the span of two years in middle school playing Call of Duty four all in the Xbox three sixty, and I think the Xbox three sixty as the best controller still this day.
Speaker 6: But that that is my list, so.
Speaker 12: Alright, solid, strong, nostalgic. Damn it too solid?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Ge all right, so my video game list. The console Tier three is gonna go Nintendo sixty four. It's the first console I had, just a classic Super Smash Bros.
Speaker 1: Obvious reasons.
Speaker 8: Tier two is going to do the PlayStation two. I had that console and played Need for Speed all the time. And then Tier one is gonna be Xbox three sixty. That is the last console I've owned, and I would agree that it is has the most memories for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, dallid gotta be one.
Speaker 6: Classics childhood.
Speaker 3: Feeling, all right, My Tier three is the Xbox one Series X kind of going along with what Jack said, I'm an Xbox guy compared to a PlayStation guy, So just the graphics and everything and how fast everything is with the new system is just unreal. So that's why it's my tier three. My Tier two is the Xbox three sixty. The amount of the amount of time I've put on NC double A fourteen just a loon on that system is like unreal. The amount of dynasties I've taken small little college programs, taken them to the promised Lands, no doubt, and like all the other NC double A games I've played on there, and just like being in middle school playing with the boys, whether it's like Call of Duty or whatever. And then my Tier one, the first system I ever had, and the PlayStation two. That's where I got introduced to video games, like I was playing like the old Maddens the first. The one memory I have of the PlayStation two is I had this NASCAR Our game with Tony Steart uh on the cover. I remember winning a race with Bobby La Bonnie running upstairs and then telling my dad that I want a race, just super stoked about it. Uh, and that's kind of where I started my my video game like love, I guess.
Speaker 13: Fuck yeah, yeah, solid approved bold.
Speaker 1: All right, boys, the time has come from my tier talk. Here's what I'll let you guys know. I said, fuck yeah, go fuck yeah, all right, My honorable mention is going to go to uh I believe it's what's this Xbox Xbox one, the one right now box, the newest Xbox. The reason why it is in my own mention and did not make my top threes because what I think about video games, there's so much of childhood that comes into play. But I had to mention this one because it introduced me to my favorite person of all time, Arthur Morgan, the greatest man any of us who have played Red Day Redemption two has ever met in our entire life. Truly. I can't say it enough. Fauled my fucking eyes out and have literally cried since then about that game. That's how much that game affected my life. Incredible, but just one game, not a massive gamer. Right now, you got two kids, it's tough for me to really get in the hours. I Tier three, My two R three is gonna go to the Game Boy Color playing a Pokemon back in the day, the red and the blue and then there was the yellow piece. When you've got Pikachu to start with, dude, and then you go to school Dude as Tech Elementary. I would go to as Tech Elementary during a recess and I would get out there and they had these chords that were I Swear to God three inches long, and you would connect and go to these like little centers and you could trade, and that's the only way you can get Alexaxam. There was Cadabra, There's Abra Cadabra, and then Alexamer but the only way to get Alexaxam was to trade, and so that was always a big one. And getting Abra back and they do two was tough because before you fight Missy, you go into that green grass up the bridge and over the left and down and his bitch ass with teleport anywhere, so you kind of got a bank him hopefully he doesn't get the teleport, and then throw the poke ball out and then pray to God. So the level of nostalgia with that too. That was like my favorite Pokemon uh at the time. It's changed a little bit because my daughter's big, big and too into Pokemon now so we we fucking we've we've almost got a one to fifty one. My tier two is going to go to the Xbox three sixty. You start to think about Halo and and all that, dude, And then the time spent like my like Xbox three sixty for me was middle school and it was high school, and so it was like, fucking just so much fun, dude. The who you get that gulling dude, fucking get the heart pumping a little bit, and the swords started coming out, and then development of each time. It was just such a great fucking game literally that I think, uh what uh. They had Tony Hawk in that also at the three sixty level, and they also had I think s SX Tricky was also a piece. Underground was Tony Hawk. Underground was fucking elite, dude. So having the three sixty that was like that was big one thing. I'll bring back to the game boy. Dude, fucking go to school with a game boy in one pocket and a tech deck in the other. You fucking are living boys. Okay, you want to talk about fucking being a dog out there in the playground. Here, I go out there, throw a pop, shove it and then trade form my Alexxanne. Dude, that's a good day spent on the recess, A good fucking day spender. And my tier one for this goes down to the greatest game console that has ever been made of all time, dude, the fucking no disc just big ass bricks. The Nintendo sixty four was no g Dude. You have a little issue blowing that thing a little bit. Stab it in there and the one we have in the back of the bus. You move it way back, maybe tape it and it goes in there. I played, obviously all the games growing up, Super Smash Brothers, Gold and I Star Fox. You'd play Tony Hawk pro Skater when that shit with and it was like Gold too, Like you could see it from across the room. You have all your games lined up and you'd see the goal when you knew what the fuck that one was. Dude, that was a huge filing. But that the ascension for me of Nintennessee C four really came in college. My dorm room at West Quad at the University of Michigan. One of my hallmates, Jack Greenley, was was the greatest Super Smash brother player I have ever seen in my entire life. We're talking about three piece and three V one. Dude just smacking us up and down the yard and being a cunt talking about it too, like he was being an absolute he lets you know how good he was recently. The last game that Jack and I played was about four years ago, and I dusted his bitch ass. So that makes me the greatest Super Smash Brother player of all the time. You guys have seen me on the sticks. You guys have seen you guys have all caught the rath a little bit. If you look here, see that that's a disokay, that dumb thing. That thing doesn't have the back and forth worth it used to. You see that how hard that is to get that back and forth? Still, big an ass on those sticks. On the sixty four also a cool controller you can get to see who really plays the game. But sometimes a hold it like this, pitch ass. You gotta hold that motherfucker like that, get that stick rolling. So that is my tier top classics. Dub rowbacks.
Speaker 6: Righteous I also, but well, before we get off this topic, I have to give a shout out to the PSP. It was so ahead of we need it, we need it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was so ahead of its time, like it's the I saw when I went and got that backpack there was a switch laying in the floorboard and that's like the modern day PSP.
Speaker 6: But the PSP was so different.
Speaker 7: I remember I had FIFA Street on there, like I'm pretty sure we've all played NFL Street. That game was walking, yeah, don't get me started. But I had a Fifa read so much fun the PSP. I remember playing it for every day in my Driver's Dead Corpse for a week, just not paying attention like my my past.
Speaker 6: I might not, but I'm having a good time. Shout out to that PSP.
Speaker 1: You need to bring that back because now you wouldn't have to have all the little tiny discs.
Speaker 7: It's I kind of love the little popped out the back and you gotta put it in.
Speaker 1: That was a great device due you brought something up that as as a pivot. You had to take a driver's edd class in high school. Here you have to take classes.
Speaker 6: Well, you didn't have to.
Speaker 7: If you did, you or your insurance was lowered by like a substantial amount. After my dad was like, go do this, go get this. So I went and just played FIFA Street for a week, and you passed. Oh yeah, flying colors, that's outstanding.
Speaker 1: I failed my uh not my driving test, but the permit test, permit test written portion. I had an the first time, you get like three wrong and they kick you out. That's what happened to me. I got fucking bink three times. Bro had that dumb ass little blue book, just trying to learn the stuff. Now I'm the best driver out though. You guys have seen the Twitter. You guys seen how to turn left. We have more coming to because I've thought about a couple other things.
Speaker 6: Well online.
Speaker 1: I know it's weird too.
Speaker 6: I had some guy who had like a few million views on.
Speaker 1: Turn five million views the other day. I was like, what the fuck? But people need to know how to drive, especially in this fucking town. Man, like, get off your phone and turn left. And people are starting this is they're like pulling up. This is illegal, bitch, it ain't illegal. Be smart, pull up because you're not just helping you, you're helping out the person behind you too. He might be able to sneak in there towards the end. So that is I'm never a little hack. I'm gonna give you guys. This might be my shoutout no fore shout, so I might just wait, but before we start shout out no free shout out, I do want to talk about last night again. Before I went to before I did the Scary Dream, I was, you know when you get tagged and shit and you have that little file on Instagram. Yesterday I kind of just went on that. I was just scrolling hit myself a little bit nostalgia of what's happened in the past year. We've had a fucking crazy five going on six months now, like twenty twenty three. It has been incredible to us. So we can't think you guys enough for that. And it's just like, all like, when you do so much stuff that we're doing right now, my life goes into two folders. It goes in a bust with the boys in my family, and it's just like so much to do every single day you really don't take time to like really enjoy it and love it. But brother, I was on that and just getting tagged, like just seeing myself getting taggs and live shows with photos of people and I mean getting cut and then seeing people talk about all that, like Buck Rising had a little snippet and then I came across your fucking snippet, dude, have you given me flowers a day? I got cut when I was like, does anybody have questions? It literally brought a tear to my eye last night. It was just like, such a fucking nice thing to see and it was all incredibly positive and it's it's been a huge reason for the positive and seeing so many people reach out is because of this podcast. So we can't think you guys enough for all that. It's been a whirlwindy year, so many ups and downs, with the vibes just stay incredibly high the whole time, and that has to do with all you guys fucking watching every single day. We had a big giveaway coming up. Hopefully a lot of people join in on the giveaway because hopefully if the boy gets bags, we all fucking the tear system.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: We fucking we had to iron that out. We had to iron that shit out. But we know what we're doing. So I just want to say I appreciate you. But I did come across one thing and it's it's a different podcast. They have like two hundred followers, but they tagged me and Will they tagged me and I don't know if they tagged Will in it. But it's a video of them talking about busting with the boys, and one guy apparently went to school with Will or something and they're talking and whoever the guess is. When the guy says I went to school with Will, the guys like jumped out of a seat. He was so excited. He's like, you fucking you know them And the guy's like, yeah, you know. Will just a goofy guy, has fun like and it's really cool to see him on this podcast, like having a fun time and being a great dude. It's called swim Lessons. I think I think it's called Swim Lessons, and like, oh yeah, Will's amazing and he's funny and he's this guy and he's that guy. I'm thinking, oh, I got tagged and I might get a couple of words set about the boys. So I'm sitting there, essentially fishing for my own compliment, watching this entire video. So the dudes like they go back and forth about Will. The majority of the yeah, this is this is them. Then it might even be that first clip, but you know what, we should just watch it. We should just watch the video. It takes a hard left turn when it comes to me it takes a hard left turn. And it's funny, dude, because I watched this video and you literally think to yourself like, oh, I didn't know people view me like that. But then you start thinking about like the Mitch the first time he came on the bus and I was just like bodying you for for Kansas City. And it's like when I meet people. I meet people and I already assume they're my friend, so I start treating them like to my friend. And when my friend group we all has we chirp each other a bunch and have a good time. But the way this dude precedes me is it's just funny the way he just kind of like it's short to the way he bodies me. Pull that up one of the podcasts I haven't listened to, and I'm not sure if your podcast the only comment on their Instagram and Taylor on yeah, what do you think of those twos? I played with Will for four years in call Gets. I forgot about that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I know I know Compton very well. He's no, that's just how that's just who he is. That that was his penis was who he was in college, and.
Speaker 1: I forgot he was lying backer for Nebraska. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: So it's funny to see how many other people think, like just a goofy dude that works as works his balls off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love every time I would follow him on social media and he'd have the whole uh comeback season baby. You know, he's tied with the Raiders and they will They're fucking giving this guy that you just you just love. And I love listening to him and Taylor on that podcast too.
Speaker 9: I think, like how Wan is on the podcast, that's exactly person too, just like they'll.
Speaker 2: Talk over you, yeah, kind of rude and kind of just kind of I mean, he's kind of just an asshole.
Speaker 14: Is Yeah, it's like yo, the flowers will guy though, it's just kind of an asshole, talks over people.
Speaker 1: And I thought to myself, I do fucking talk over people a bunch, but it makes you reflect dude. I'm like, holy shit, I guess I'm fucking I guess I'm just that dude that just an asshole, just fucking him. But the balancing act of Jack's video of just fucking loving me up and then like three scrolls later it's like that one, I'm like, oh, whoa what a different what a different vibe is do. But you know what's consistent, always fucking with you no matter what, and that's Georgia Boot, Dude. Georgia boots are designed for the longest shift and the toughest job. The core of Georgia Butts messaging relies on delivering boots that are so comfortable that they're as comfortable as they are tough. Boots that you can wear from your work to the bar. Blue collar comfort right out of the bar. Whether you're working on the front lines, fixing that shelf in your closet, or grilling out back, these Georgia's are the best boot for the job. Georgia boots are designed for rugged, demanding work environments and are built to last, making them making them ideal for workers in various industries. Georgia boots are designed with comfort and mind, featuring featuring cushion soles and supportive technology for all day comfort. Dude, do me a favorite goody. You go to a georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. Let me say that one more time. That's Georgia boot dot com so they listen. There is comfortable, stylish, boots. It's a nice little deal. What a pivot. Thanks for pivoting me in that, dude, because I did get body. But I literally walked up to my wife after I was like, a hey, am I an asshole? She's like like no, She's like, you're confident, Like the fuck? Oh shit, dude, I guess I am an asshole. But you know what, boys, you all go as far as listen. The best way to get as far as you can life as just being yourself. So if I'm an asshole, I will wear that fucking crown with pride and also try to be a little more aware. Like Mitchie Dear sticks out to me the most because Will uh Will and I were having a conversation one time and he was like talking about my awareness. He goes, yeah, like like from a skill level, if you were on MAD and like your awareness level will be like a sixty. I'm like, oh for real. He's like, yeah, you got to be aware. Like when we were going to the Fall Tour, I think it was Fall Tour. I think we were going to Michigan and you walked in kind of quiet, and I was like, oh, Jack, what's up? Do you gotta fucking have bio energy here in here. What's up?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: Like when you're bringing up, you're bringing the vibes down. Blah blah blah blah. Will's like, see that's not awareness. Like if Jack's not in a good mood, you just fucking leave alone for a little bit. He'll come around. He's on a Morning Guy. And then he brought up the Mitch stage and I was like, damn, bro, I gotta have some fucking awareness around here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was always like my first day, like literally on the pod and You're just like flaming me and I'm like, I haven't even.
Speaker 2: Been here for a week, I know, not even a week.
Speaker 3: And I was like, obviously I was super intimidated because I was a fan before I came on. Yeah, So like I guess it's kind of like my way of like getting like earning my stripes or whatever.
Speaker 1: Just don't phrase it that way, dude, would just being an asshole or just you know what. Like it goes back to what I was saying, is like I just when I meet people, I just treat them like they're already a friend. And that's we body bag around here. So and the whole talking over thing too, is for fuck you guys. Dude, I'll do that if I want, but not an asshole.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That being said, dude, let's put a shout out, no free shot out, and wrap this bitch up. We're rocking in at two hours. If you guys have stuck with us this long, God bless you, fucking God bless you guys are sticking around for this whole thing. I love to death. Shout out, no free shout out. Let's Garrett, you got it in your hands, buddy. Let's see what you got.
Speaker 8: My shout out, no free shout out this week, it's gonna go to when you're at it could be dinner at home at a nice restaurant, but you know when that first bite is just so delicious on.
Speaker 1: A good meal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's when that last bite is better than the first, so when you leave the table, you're extremely satisfied. Yeah, So my shout out, no free shadow goes to when the last bite is better than the first.
Speaker 1: That's a good fucking shout out, no free shodowt. And the thing two about that, here's here's the downfall on that. If the last bite's better than the first bite, kind of sometimes wish like man if there was just a couple more bites in here, you know, but to walk away satisfied, not overly full, don't gorgeousself. That's getting jag twenty twenty three. That's hindsight. You're fucking working through it, and I love that. I love it. Mitch, you what you got.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out which way I want to go my shoutow no free shoutout goes to something Garrett and JP and I were talking about last week and I felt like I was kind of by myself on this one.
Speaker 2: But it's baby wipes.
Speaker 3: When you're taking it too, and you take and you get those baby wipes, they are a life saver, thank you. And I felt like I was by myself and they're like looking at me like I'm a weirdo for that, and I'm like, bro, you're yeah, and you like sometimes you like have some messies, some messy poops, and your bhule gets a little.
Speaker 1: Raes some MESSI mess in there.
Speaker 2: And like your buck gets a little raw.
Speaker 3: The the baby wipes like just get let's help that and get rid of that immediately, and they just are a lifesaver. It says like sometimes when we travel, I'm bringing some baby wipes because I need them, and my.
Speaker 2: Shout I know, free shout out goes to baby wives.
Speaker 1: If I have ever in a predicament on the road, I know.
Speaker 2: Who to call exactly. I'm here for the boys.
Speaker 1: Here's my downfall in the baby wipes. Dude, you can't flush.
Speaker 2: Those cares and they make them fleshable.
Speaker 1: Now, well they make them flushable. Now, then I've retracted all the negative thoughts I had in my head, because that's why I thought. I was like, you mean, you're gonna wipe your ass and throw in the trash trash.
Speaker 4: The good thing about traveling with them is they're super light weight, but also like you don't have to they're super light weight and compact, but you don't have to worry about that ply one that they have in the airport.
Speaker 1: Apply one is a bit of a deal.
Speaker 8: My only thing with that was it just leaves the inside of your cheeks a little wet, a little too wet. You gotta like then get some TP and do the clinch to dry off. You're walking around swishing cheeks.
Speaker 4: Wish you could finish drive done that too, fucking sit there and air it out.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what dude, I'm not no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, finish with like whatever they got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got one of them toilets in my room. That fucking spray your buttthole. They fucking sit down, take a toosy. I'll be across the house. Y'all been to my house, I'll go. I'll go across my house into my bedroom and I'll sit on that toilet, take a toosy. Spray that thing down, and there's literally an air. You press it in the wind takes away everything you walk up. The toilet seat lifts ups on its own. Spray is like a a fragrance, not a fragrance, but like an anti smell before we can sit down. Poops, don't smell. Fuck, I don't know what's in that little spray. I sit on the toilet, toilet seat's warm for me, and then I pressed the button. Sprays my asshole. This thing is like Chris Kyle. That thing snipes my asshole. No problem. I've never had an issue. I've that thing. It feels good, bro, yes, it does. It is scary how it feels you're giving me. Dude, you get that ass scene once in a while, I make you question a couple of things too. Come on, get you a little bit of somebody save me, oh me for my sail. You're feeling out there, get the legs tossedile dog. You're like, what's that ever? I was gonna go now, But yeah, dude, get your ass seat and get your toilet sprays your asshole, dude, that's what fucking we're saving up, saving up. Yeah. So yeah, they a good shout out, no free shoutout. Now they make them flushable. I'm on the same I'm with you. I might start bringing them boys around just I have had to rash out. I've had to rash out a couple of times.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that there's nothing worse than just being rashed up down there.
Speaker 1: There's two ways that traveling goes to. When you get on an airplane, you either get plugged up or you get fucking running. Yep, you get that running piece and you're talking about that one ply deal going out. You get to the hotel room, they they cut corners. Hotels cut corners. Fucking that shit will rip on you.
Speaker 2: I gotta get on the dad. I'd never use them before. I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Come over, use my day, dude, anytime you go shit, text me, Hey, tusy, come on, I'll send you the a dress they make.
Speaker 2: They make some solid uh, some solid ones that are a little bit more affordable.
Speaker 1: To you, might be affordable. You hate see my muff.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, this thing sprays a fragrance.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 1: When I first went, I moved into my house. So those of you listening, me and my wife we built our house. It took us like three years after like plans and all that. When I would bring people over to show them the house for the first time, I'd walk them into the bedroom. I'd be like, this is and then we go from the bedroom the bathroom and I'd be like, this is the best part of the house and make people sit on my toilet. I would make them and the little thing woul come back and then then retract back to whatever world it's in, and people sit down like it's warm, warm, and there's like a whole remote on the side. You can turn if you want, or you can pick up the remote and hold it. Play a little game, dude. It as the front splash for the ladies, it as the backsplash for the boys, and the ladies got the air got everything, and it's got jet fucking like more power less power because sometimes it shit hurts a little bit, and so I have to turn the power down a little bit. You know, I'm not here to I'm not dominatricing my asshole, but you know, sometimes you need a little spread. That might be my shoutout. I might change my shout out.
Speaker 2: Shout it out the day already right.
Speaker 1: Shot the mid day? Did I? I think my shoutot is definitely going towards something that's already been shouted out, but I had it today, so I need to say it again.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and bloss My shout out no free shadow goes to, well, it's definitely getting getting that time of the day right, or that time of the year where it's hot. The sun's always uh just always shining down. So sometimes lately lately it's been it's been pretty brutal. So my shout out, no free shadow goes to when you're driving, you pull up to a store and you find that tree that's got the shade covering the parking spot and you don't have to worry about your cars just being super hot by the time you get back. So my shoutout, no free shoutout is finding that shaded parking spot.
Speaker 1: Brother, That's that's summertime royalty in Arizona. Brother, you get that shaded spot, you puck all the way across. You might go into a Walmart, but I'm gonna take this back seat, take that walk because I got that forty degrees lesson there.
Speaker 4: There's nothing more frustrating than getting it into hot car.
Speaker 1: Oh and sometimes when it's real hot and you're fucking maybe your shirt comes up a little bit, gets you a fuck a little fucking seatbelt, clippy dude snaps you off. That's a good shout out, no free shoutout, very solid.
Speaker 7: My shoutout shutout goes to my youngest brother, Joey McPherson. He one just graduated from the University of Tennessee this weekend. Had a three to nine kid kids outstanding, already accepted a job here in Nashville and gi otis so kids on top of it, doing way better than I was at twenty two. But one of his friends, not even my brother, but one of his friends, had to tell our family while we were down in Knoxville for the graduation.
Speaker 6: Some of all probably saw this on.
Speaker 7: Twitter, but my brother in a four year span set the record for most innermural wins in Tennessee history. No shit, insane, like a one hundreds and humble something wins all sports. He played on sixty two different teams in the span of four years in college.
Speaker 6: So he is. And what's cool.
Speaker 7: I saw the list and I saw two kids who were in college when I was there. They were like number seven and like number four. Yeah, my brother set the all time record for a four year span most innermural wins. And then on top of that him graduating college and being super successful in his own right.
Speaker 6: So shout out to my little bro. Love you, Joey. You're gonna fucking kill it in the world. Very stoked for him to be living.
Speaker 1: In Nashville too. So tell me, this is Joey the athlete of the family.
Speaker 6: It's tough, man.
Speaker 7: My family is honestly low key, full of athletes, all of us. My younger brother, James, who lives in Hawaii, he was an absolute monster at basketball, was one of the best kids in the state.
Speaker 6: My sister wasn't a really really good volleyball player.
Speaker 7: Both my parents grew up in athletic background, So honestly, I'm probably the least athletic of all of them, and I would still consider myself to but I would still beat them in literally any sport.
Speaker 6: Let's not get that wrong. Yeah, any sport.
Speaker 1: The worst.
Speaker 7: James, Maggie, y'all come to me. I will, I will put you on game. But Joey, just because he's the young Spries twenty two, you know, full of energy, his test osher and levels are probably through the roof right now.
Speaker 6: I'll probably give it to him just for the sake of the shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I mean also most wins ever in ut history. He's definitely ever come across UT.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Inner Murals for sure.
Speaker 1: So yeah, which goes the biggest dark football greatest the same biggest greatest. Okay, that's a legendary statu. How do you keep track of that? Like, is there like a school.
Speaker 7: It's like on the Emmera website, you have like a list and then they just have like the top one hundred of like revolving kids who over your years.
Speaker 6: You just add up.
Speaker 7: But the thing I love about my youngest brother is he was not planning on telling anyone that he was holding one of the craziest stats, one of his friends had to tell my dad at like one of these little parties that they're at.
Speaker 6: My Dad's like, what the hell, Joey, He's like, not that big of a deal.
Speaker 7: It's today in the life, literally and he's yeah, modest and I couldn't carry less.
Speaker 6: So love the kid to death.
Speaker 1: That fires me up, dude, that fires me up big time. Listen, my shadow, no for shut It's going to go to something that we probably been said a thousand times on the show, but it happened to me today, and uh, it's just it's such a great feeling. So just stick with me. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do not do is reach for the coffee pot. The reason why is that our boy Andrew Humer Huberman Andrew Huberman, who's a biohacking enthusiast, says you need to wait at least an hour and a half before you have any sip of caffeine so your body can naturally figure out how tired it is and deal with that situation. Don't know the science behind it. I just know he said it. I follow it. That's how I decided to live my life. So my hour and a half goes by and I'm just dropped my daughter off at school and I'm driving to rehab for my knee and there's a coffee shop right on the side. This is where kind of full circles goes back to the beauty of this podcast, where I hunter pieced the barista before get myself the safe thing every time large Ice lought it ice coffee, no cream, no sugar, none of that bullshit. Dude, We're just trying to get the bean juice. And that first sip of coffee shot new life into me. I told you about my scare last night with Ronald McDonald and the teacher. That was a fucking hard deal for me to cover. So I'm a little tired today. And after that hour and a half, getting to have that coffee fighting for that hour and a half two I really want to the coffee bad. Being able to digest some of that and get that whole thing going was a huge win for me. So I know it's ridiculous, but my shoutout. Know if thee shadow is going to go to that first sip of coffee during the day, it's a it's low hanging fruit, but sometimes it needs to be rewreckoned. Be electric. Yeah, it's a fucking game changer, because legit, my first thought was when I woke up from that devastating, not that scary dream, I was like, fuck, dude, I couldn't fall asleep. My thought came to here, sitting on this bus with you guys, like I gotta have energy for the boys tomorrow. I guess I got to the point of today because that's how late I had to stay up. But like I was like, fuck, man, I hope I can, you know, keep the juices running. And I'll say it, I think this has been a phenomenal podcast between the five of us today. I've had a great time. Fuck the numbers. If the numbers do well, great, If they don't, that's fine too. I think that. I think the camaraderie here today was truly incredible, and that's where we have reached the finale of the show. We thank you so much. Please, as always, if you've hung on this long, dude, that's a Tier one move. Please continue to describe unsubscribed resubscrip go to bar stored up barstool dot com. Get the merch. Father's Day is coming up. We talked about the macaroni art, but this is gonna go a whole lot further, and it's not gonna hit your bank account the way you think it might. So and make sure to order soon because barstool is fucking shipping is awful. It's just what it is. Brother, It's just bad. So make sure you get that in history. If you order by June eighth, it will arrive on time. You ordered by June eighth, it will arrive on some What day is Father's Day? Eighteenth? I believe eighteenth days? Ten piece, right, that's more than a week. Yeah, slend the whole thing, there's I had so many of my buddies, Zach Bauers, Kenny Croden, Dylan Clawson, Logan's Logan Stokes. Oh, I owe all these boys merch, and I've been telling them for months. I'm gonna get a merch. Yeah, you gotta remind me to get them. Fucking wait.
Speaker 8: I hit up one of your boys that was with us in Texas and never got a message.
Speaker 1: Back, message back on him.
Speaker 8: Then I think his fucking maybe you put the number wrong in my note.
Speaker 1: He was hammered, Yeah he was. He had a good time now fucking following all around that street and he went to work the next day. Great determination. Those are the kind of guys I hung out with a high school that Slade to Dylan, blade blonde hair, had a fucking rocket for an army. He was a quarterback. Well, we've enjoyed this episode with you, guys to twenty four. Thank you so much. As always, subscribe with suscribers. Subscribe big hugs and tiny kisses.