Speaker 1: Ganan.
Speaker 2: Y'all's by Jogo. I'm out here on the Boulet keV Podcast.
Speaker 1: Whatever is aace, great job zace, great job worse? Just leave it, Just get to the interview. Get your interview. Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio all right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine to Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get it. Did the interview bootleg cap podcast special guests in here. I've been listening to this guy ship NonStop for like two weeks. Pat Joko, by Joco, Pa Joko, Thank you, Nail, And then we got Jay's here too, friend of the show, great producer. Yes, sir, what up? keV Ozampic Kalid is here. Uh so listen your fucking I love your style, bro, And this EU record is so gas it's amazing. It's viral as fuck. Uh where in the EU you're from? Hills right now? Chino Hills, the Land of the Balls, Land of the Balls. Yep, in more than one way, Yes, yeah, yep. Yeah. I wonder if what they do with LeVar Ball's foot once it gets cut off. Do they like probably buried it? Do they bury it in Gino Hills or do they like take it to a taxi derby spot and like put it up in the high school. You know what I'm saying. It's like a fucking like a moosehead. You know it's crazy anyway, man, Yeah, welcome to the show man. Thank you for having me. Yeah. So, for people who don't know, you're going Viralin in Cali, right now. You got this record, I E. I E as sick as fuck. How long you've been making music.
Speaker 2: I've been taking music seriously for since twenty twenty two. Okay, but I've been making music since I was fifteen.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty three now, so you've been kind of fucking around with it, but it kind of started to take off for you recently. Yes, exactly. What was the first song? The first song I ever made? You're the one that made.
Speaker 2: You take it serious? It was my first EP that I dropped. It's still on my Spotify if you can scroll down. It's called New Stories EP. And then that was the EP that everybody fucked with. Yeah, and then I just and then people started fucking me after that, and then I just kept going for sure.
Speaker 1: What would you say like? Because I feel like when I hear you, I hear like I hear a lot of Obviously there's a little Bay influence, some La influence. What would you grow up listening to?
Speaker 2: So actually it's not even what I grew up listening to?
Speaker 1: Is the way.
Speaker 2: When I first started taking rap seriously, I was roommates with the dude from Oakland.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so that's my homie shot hip Max.
Speaker 2: But he was the one that because when I took music seriously when I moved to college and then up north in Money Money Bay. But originally I went to school thinking I wasn't going to do music anymore.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna go to school just get it. Yeah. It's almost like when you go to school and you move, it's like you're kind of just like putting it up on the mantle and like, Okay, I gotta go get serious about exactly.
Speaker 2: But then my roommate had a mic and then he was like, if you want to make music, just use my mic. And then he was from Oakland, so he showed me a lot of bay Arias ship and then we were just making songs together for fun.
Speaker 1: And then he was like the way he wrapped is very like Barria.
Speaker 2: So it influenced me to kind of match that energy in that cadence and then I just stuck with it.
Speaker 1: That's dope, man, Yeah yeah, And I was I was going through your ship that you even got like something like that bounce roll rock is like some old school like some function. Yeah, you got like a different lot of different bags you could get in. Yeah, for sure, I think. So how did this record go viral. Initially the I E record was it TikTok? It was yeah, Instagram reels. So I posted it. I hit up the homie that does videos. We make a little video for it of me hanging out the window. I don't know if you've seen that.
Speaker 2: You've seen it, yes, yeah, just me hanging out the window. And then I remember I was I was with the homie and then my girl, and I was like, I should just take my shirt off.
Speaker 1: And then that's what I feel like made it go. Yeah, I mean obviously hanging out the window with no shirt on. Yeah, it's like the the you know, the cream on top of the ca Yeah, exactly, So recipe for success. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: And then because I already feel like the shot itself was already very dynamic, and then just went crazy and just to have no shirt on just made it crazier.
Speaker 1: So it's crazy because it's like that There's been obviously artists from the ie that have been like successful, but like this has got to be the anthem forever. Now. It's like up in the fucking rafters. I feel like I feel like it's it's up there for sure. It's among among the top. What else is up there? Blessed the Bottle, Blessed the Bottle. That's a fact. That's a party. That's party, classic, party classic right there. That's it's so funny because Blessed the Bottle is like a record that like if you probably like Live Past Arizona, you've never heard.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a Cali thing, for sure, it's a Cali theme, but a lot of people think it's from like the Bay though for sure, like La, people don't really think.
Speaker 1: It's from the Ie.
Speaker 2: So you grew up in Chino Hills, So actually I was born in La lived in Chino Hills until I was four basically, and then I grew up in Portland in Portland Organ.
Speaker 1: Oh where the Fetanyel's at?
Speaker 2: Yes, where the tweakers? Yes, crazy out there, it's.
Speaker 1: I've been to Portland a lot. I'm on the radio out there. Oh, yeah, I've been to Portland. It's it's fucked up. When did you leave Portland? When I was fourteen? I was fourteen?
Speaker 2: So yeah, So when I first when I moved back, I live with my grandma now in China Hills. So when I first moved my grandma, that's when I kind of like started to experiment with music, right, like writing songs and stuff, and then it's still on my SoundCloud. If you go up on my SoundCloud, you can go scroll down and see all the old stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A lot of artists like to deleat that ship, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but honestly, I think it's good because people can see how far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if you ever have a Grammy in your hand one day, like you could go listen to the old.
Speaker 2: Ship listening to my very first and it's like sounds terrible, you know.
Speaker 1: Like also kind of like bay Ish, I feel like Seattle and darn Yeah, you're right, like all the Bay Area artists be cracking up. There.
Speaker 2: A lot of people in Portland like like Sacramento rap, right, Like Sacramento rap, Bay Area rap. A lot of people in Portland and like that area like that that that kind of music for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I feel like that resonates with them more than like La rap for you. Uh, when people listen to your music, do they think you're Mexican? Like the chingod it's like very much like a fuck immigration anthem. Yeah in today's climate, yeah, but you're fucking from Indonesia, right, But if you listen to the song you're talking about, you want you don't want them to deport your girl? Right, who's here? Yes, she's she's still here. Good legal, she's legal. But but sho, it's all the illegals. You know, it's all illegal. But but did you like because you made it with zay Sace made the bet? We did? Yeah, we made the whole song. Was that like a just kind of like inspired exactly with what's happening right now in the world.
Speaker 2: Honestly, So the way that song came about, I originally I came to Zays's studio with an idea for a beat.
Speaker 1: He executed the beat, and.
Speaker 2: Then I was with my two homies, uh, my Mexican homies, and then I just heard one of them say ching amga. They were just talking about they were just like on their phones talking about something and they're just like chiing alagra. And then I just heard it and I was like, I feel like I got to put that in the song. And then so if you go into my old music, I have a song called I Love Asians. So I was like, I'm gonna just make another song called I Love Latina's. But then I started with Chicka Lamigra. Then after I showed it to other people, people just started calling it chick a lamia, so I just called it that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's a great fucking it's an anthem, right, Yeah, you guys haven't in the video, have you. It's it's shot. It's shot. It's shot.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna we're gonna drop it next week, next week, next probably end of the next week or beginning of the week after next week.
Speaker 1: Have you had any labels knocking, labels like trying to get at you labels?
Speaker 2: No, but managers, yes, yes, yeah, Like I haven't gotten a direct DM from.
Speaker 1: A label yet. That's what's up. But you know, yeah, it's not a bad thing. We had a rapper here the other day and he was like, yo, I might try to sign that kid. Oh yeah, yeah, it's crazy. Yeah. I was like, oh, interesting, it's crazy. So, I mean I feel like, you know, would there be I I E remix being worked on with some other I E artists, So I have uh an I E remix.
Speaker 2: However, the timing is kind of difficult right now with everything going on.
Speaker 1: I just feel like you already have the remix. I do have the remix oh yes, but a remix. I have a remix, but I feel like, oh yeah, can we get you on the mic a little bit? Oh yeah, yeah, you can lower it too.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, exactly, Okay, I got you right right here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what you said, White remix. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like, because I just thought about it, this is like it's going crazy. You know, the ie song is going crazy. If this is gonna be my song, then I just wanted to.
Speaker 1: Be my song. Well also like it's going crazy for you and for the people who know. And I feel like it hasn't like eclipsed, like the fucking where it's like a thing thing, and I think it's on its way. So when it becomes that, then you could be like, Okay, It's almost like when Soak City came out, like Silk City was like, you know, if you were going to fucking eighteen and up clubs, you heard it. If you're on TikTok, you heard it. But when it became like a fucking thing for reals, when he could drop that remix remix, only I E artists could be on this though, right.
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, it could be it just like become my West West coast.
Speaker 1: I told somebody, I said, we need somebody in Arizona to do it, asyzzy. Yeah, that's a good idea. Be cool. Yeah, I'm trying to just go drop.
Speaker 2: We're planning on dropping a third single soon, so I'm just trying to drop three singles and then that's when I would I mean.
Speaker 1: I see you doing the shows and they're going crazy singing sh Yeah. Is it mostly like kids? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like college students right, yeah, but I feel like that's my demographic for sure.
Speaker 1: Which college campus are you the most little in what you say?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Locally cap poly Pomona?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, because because I do a lot of shows on Pomona and I know a lot of.
Speaker 1: People at that school. I still got a lot of friends there. So have you been to Indonesia ever in your life? Yes? Last time I went to Indonesia is twenty eighteen. I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I was good.
Speaker 1: I heard it's beautiful, it is beautiful. You can't bring no weed over there. No, Yeah, you get locked up because the fuck? Yeah yeah, you get locked up. Yeah, like if you.
Speaker 2: Were you're getting put in jail if you get caught with coke, like it's over no, like literally, like you know, like they there's like banners.
Speaker 1: It's like if you get caught with like cope and it has a school, so like yeah, you fuck, you're like you're actually they're in the Philippines. They don't funk around right like Yeah, it's like imagine like having the balls to be a drug dealer in those countries. That's crazy, like because they're there, Yeah, just just playing with their life every day. Yeah, but it's cool. It's I mean, it's I heard, it's beautiful, it's clean.
Speaker 2: It is clean, it depends, yeah, it's it's at their world country.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe malays I'm thinking of Malaysia. One of them countries is supposed to Singapore, Singapore maybe, Yeah, that's Singapore is where there's like no trash, like no littering Singapore. Yeah, Singapore, Indonesia there's littering. God. Yeah, that's where Bali's at though. Yeah. One of my homies is an mm A fighter. He's got a he lives in Bali's ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Balle's cool. It's Bali's very tourists already.
Speaker 1: Have you been the Bomb? Yeah, I've been a couple of times. Yeah. Oh yeah, I mean that's your country. So you're outside. It's the homeland, right, Yeah, for sure, you gotta do a show out there is a scene.
Speaker 2: They're Indonesians will will come out for sure. It doesn't matter if they're inter rap but if they have a they like someone to pop out. Yeah, where we gotta get you booked on Rolling Out Thailand, Rolling Loud Thailand.
Speaker 1: My homies run that ship. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know there was a rolling Loud out there, and I'm gonna ask you, I was loud talking amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, but they have a bunch of like theyn't have like don't have like their American like headliners, you know, right, like like rappers from here. Yeah. Yeah, like last this last year was like Playboy Cardi with Khalifa a Kon. But it's like obviously the lineup's not as crazy as it would be in the States. Yeah, but then there's like all these like Thai artists that you would never never even know are fucking like cracking and like like fucking thirty thousand people singing all these songs and they're like, who the fuck are these people? You know? Yeah, that's crazy, but they're doing their thing. Like there's a dope scene out there, Stupid Young's cracking out. He was on on the Thailand lineup. Yeah, him and Shorty Shorty, they had a wave going out there. But just Stupid Young is like a thing in Thailand for sure, which and he's from Cambodia. I think he's uh yeah, that's what's up. Dude's who's been like the coolest person you've seen kind of just like fuck with the music. I saw Big Boy shouting you out, like, yeah, probably it had to be a big Boy. Yeah, that ship was dope. That was crazy.
Speaker 2: I remember when I when I saw that video, I was I was, I was just in my car and I was just like yelling.
Speaker 1: Like this is crazy, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it would have thought Big Boys, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you have like a DJ pack for this song where you're like servicing it for like like a clean version and shit, we got a DJ peg just gonna make sure. Man. Yeah, Zace, you're kind of working with everybody who's on the come up in l A right now. Who's everybody you've worked with besides this young man and uh Alexis via.
Speaker 3: Alexis via huh oh man, I'm working with the drummer boy. Yeah, uh, I'm working with Big Swift. I'm working with Self Provoked.
Speaker 1: Self Provoked is an eight legend. Yes he is. I just shouted him out yesterday. I couldn't think of his name. I was like self because he was coming up when it was like Devour, Drummer Boy and all them guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we we're back in the studio working, uh man a little bit of everybody?
Speaker 1: Bro is it hard? Like like these days being a producer with so many beats, Just like a lot of artists they just go to YouTube like we obviously you know, I have a studio here. So many rappers that we have the book sessions, They're like, yo, just pull up this beat on YouTube and download it that I found. It's like, how the fun does that work?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: But a lot of these guys that's how they find their beats, and they're like recording and releasing songs that they don't even have a lease.
Speaker 3: On right with the tags all through the beats.
Speaker 1: No, it's crazy, but you've kind of figured out a way to kind of like make sure you're you know, you have a thing. You have a buzz. When I talk to people, you come up a lot. So that's good. To hear.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I like to just get in a studio artists. Yeah, that's really hard from scratch, work from scratch, and it eliminates like me sending out beats and maybe accidentally sending out the same beat twice, Like it's just easier that way. And then also to catch the vibe and you know what I mean, go in the direction just I don't know, I like cooking like that real producer, who do.
Speaker 1: You want to work with? That is kind of maybe obviously in the realm of possibilities out here in LA, it would be dope to work with. I think, like, oh gz, I haven't worked with O. G. Hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kaylin for real, he's hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, I've just been working my way there. I'm sure it happened sooner for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that's dope man. So for you, you got another single you're working on. You said that you got three singles, so you just dropped the second of the three. Uh, yes, so there's a third one coming here, we got third one coming. Uh. What's it called stink? Stink? It's called stink. Yeah, So just some some different do you really like when a girl gets you head and the mochos come out because that's called nah. Yeah, it's like it's like that's love right there. No, it's love, but it's also just kind of gross, right, Like if you see the boogers, like like the slobbers good, the tears are good, but if you see boogers, it's almost like a boner killer, right, boogers. That's real though, it's real, But it's like you got a cold.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what I was just I was just speaking of emotion when.
Speaker 1: I wrote that. You know, you got some wild ass lions dog that you.
Speaker 2: I try to keep it wild though, you know, it's it's exciting to keep it wild. It's like it's it's all about just I like writing some crazy ship, going in the studio, recording in and just laughing after. You know, like, no, it's you got a lot of character to your fun, you know, No, it's it's character.
Speaker 1: Character it comes to the music. Yeah. Yeah, you're a lot more calm than I expected. I expected. Like I was about a wild ass fool about to come in here, you know what I'm saying, right, I figure he's gonna come with a two liters amountain do dog? You know what I'm saying some firecrackers. Who knows. Yeah, I'm pretty called. Who do you want to work with? Man? Is there anybody out there that you want to like fucking tap in with? It's kind of on your on your list. I feel like you and Pilo would be hard, not because you're both Asian, but also because you're both Asian for sure? For sure, Pilo.
Speaker 2: For sure, Pilo. I. I want to work with Leo, but what I really want to do with them?
Speaker 1: Pause? Fine, It's fine. You hadn't got to the pause part yet.
Speaker 2: I want to do a show like me x Nee Leo X, just like an Asian artist show.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I think that'd be dope. Now, that'd be hard, That'd be dope. Is there like for you? Do you like? Because I feel like your music is is like like I said, if you listen to it, you don't necessarily know you're Asian? For you, do you feel like the you know, like you gotta like carry that flag because it's not a lot of Asian artists, but it's it's starting to change, like tweets going crazy. Obviously Pelo has been going fucking stupid, but there's a lot more dope art like stupid young's got plaques, you know what I mean? Like, I think it's important to tell people for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think I think just being able to embrace it in your music, you know, and just like being into being able to embrace.
Speaker 1: Like how you grew up and kind of just relating that in your music. I love it. Uh when a girl speaks time on these to you, do you do you understand? Do you have to pull out the duelingo?
Speaker 2: So, so, I don't know if you know that I said checks my checks straight Taiwanese. Oh I think you said chicks, right. I think that it is checks. I need to upload the lyrics to Spotify.
Speaker 1: So it's checked. It's checks.
Speaker 2: It's because the place I work at is a Taiwanese restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh you're working at a Taiwanese restaurant. Yeah? Nice? So you know, So is it like do people come in and they're like, oh shit? Sometimes? Yeah, what do you do there, waiter? I'm a cashier out in front of the house, front of the house. Easy, Hey to go order here? Yeah exactly. Yeah. Once you get into the inside of the restaurant, it's fucking it's too much. Yeah, it's not my job. You can enjoy podcast in front of the house. Yeah, yeah, I'm always like listening to music writing. I worked at a Chinese restaurant when I was a kid. Yeah, I was a fucking bus boy. That shit sucked. Nah. Yet these motherfuckers would be in the back smoking cigarettes while cooking. I'm talking about ashes falling in the food and they would just keep cooking. And I remember being back there washing the dishes, like just these old ass Chinese dudes. I'm talking about like seventy year old dudes smoking cigarettes in the kitchen. I'm fourteen, and I'm just watching like cigarette ashes following the food, and I was like, damn, I just had lunch here. I hate the food here the fuck that's the flavor it did? It was good. Hey, and the place was you know, good reviews, still open stuff. But I wouldn't snitch. I'm not going to say the name. It's a place in Mesa, Arizona, but I'm not gonna say the name. Hans. You know it's a good place though. That's good. So you're Taiwanese food, is it? Like? How different is that than fucking Chinese food? Is similar? It's similar. Yeah, so it's really an Asian fusion place. So we have like everything. We got a bachi run in, but we also have like a Taiwanese stuff. You gotta do a show outside of the restaurant. Yeah, right the day you quit. Yeah, tell people pull up, just pull up, do a show on top of the car. They probably wouldn't appreciate. It makesure you get your final check. Yeah, I'll be like, uh, pull up to the show. But you have to support the business. You got to support the business. Everybody you go in spend order something, order something. That's the rule. Exactly how long you.
Speaker 2: Worked there, I've been working there on and off. That was my seasonal job when I was in college. So I went to school up north, but every time I went back home, Yeah, for summer break, winter break, I just be.
Speaker 1: Working with Would you go to school for work? Do you have communications? Yeah? I feel like communications is one of those like generic majors. Yeah, like business when people say I got a big business mak, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Communications you just learn about You learn about the next step of a conversation, for sure, like and you learn how to talk to all different kinds of people, understand like the dynamics and how you can change a conversation based on tell you how you come.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you hang out with a pimp for a couple of weeks, you get all that. Yeah, not for sure, you don't need to go to school for it, for sure. For community, I mean you should go to school. I always say, unless you have some shit figured out, yeah, and you kind of know what you want to do that doesn't involve school, just go to school to get the experience, right, I agree. And then if like whatever you want to chase comes to you, or you figure out, hey, what I want to do doesn't have nothing to do with this year, but at least go get the experience, get the life experience.
Speaker 2: If you go to school, it gives you a lot of time a lot of the times. If you have a major like communications, you have a lot of free time in college, and usually you're loan, so it's it's good.
Speaker 1: That's when I really figured out in college that I wanted to do music. You know, did you be chilling in the room Homei's got the mic.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, and none. But I mean, like I was living like student life, music life. But at the end of the day, I knew I wanted to do music. So I was like, I also just get this communication major.
Speaker 1: For my music too. Might help in the future. But you make beats it all. Nah, he'll beats one day, he'll teach you, mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Jace, what are you making shit on foot loops?
Speaker 1: No? Able To Ableton gang? The Ableton gang. Isn't that what TK uses? Yes, such a ship. I always heard Ableton. It's just so difficult compared to all the other ship.
Speaker 3: It looks difficult, but once you learn it, it's like the quickest.
Speaker 1: Well because you can set at bpm right, like of a beat in able To. Because DJs use it. I've seen DJs like make transitions.
Speaker 3: It's good for life because you can record your set right and you could like all the parameters.
Speaker 1: But I've seen dudes like like have a beat or something in their session and then they'll set a bpm and it'll speed it up or slow it down or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they got the warp the warp the warp function.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what c IRUs hates Ableton? This was a hater lang shots. Are you on fruity loops? I feel like fruity loops is like the opposite end of the spectrum, Like anybody can learn that ship, you know, but it doesn't matter as long as the beats are dope. Who gives a fuck. People used to make beats on the PlayStation true back in the day, the funk Master Flex video game. They had a whole it was like Fruity Loops MTV generator. Yeah, that shit was a vibe all right, man. So look the new songs out and you have another song on the way called stink. Is this about private parts? About weed? It is about private parts.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of like a we're trying to make like a little club banger, you know.
Speaker 1: Is it an ode to women's do sting? Not necessarily, but is it you know, like when you're in the club, it starts thinking for sure. Yeah yeah, if you if you walk down to that dance floor, sometimes it's stinks.
Speaker 2: Stinks, and then you'll ya talk about that stink.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful stench, but it's a stench. That's why it's like, if you're gonna pick up a girl at the club, you gotta make a shower first. She been fucking for she been drinking, dancing, sweating all night. Pipe took a ship at the club. Yeah, it's funky what clubs you go to a lot of college parties. The college party. I really don't. I really, I'm not a clubbing person. I don't like are you wait, how would you say you were twenty three? You're old enough to get into a club. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But I'm not a clubbing person. I don't like going to clubs spending hell of money for no reason.
Speaker 1: No, you got to go get booked. There you go. See, that's which is gonna start happening.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this weekend, I got I got to Oh really go to two clubs this weekend. Yeah, the Basement and Pomona Fire and Arena OC Dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, you're gonna start getting all them bags. Oh yeah, Ontario's got a spy, you know, the whole you know. And then it's just gonna keep spreading. So yeah, and then are you like how often are you like like? Because I see you post like posting and promoting the fuck out of your music, which a lot of artists don't do, right, which is crazy because why why wouldn't you want to promote your own ship? Yeah? How often do you post? Like to make sure people kind of like you throw a shot into the algorithm. Uh for this.
Speaker 2: For the past month, I've been posting three times a day. That's important, but that's just because there's a lot of engagement. So I was actually getting good numbers. But now I'm posting like twice a day.
Speaker 1: But that's what you gotta do. And you got two hot records.
Speaker 2: Exactly, so I can just bounce back, you know, so it's always something new.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, man, there it is. Brother. I appreciate you pulling up what's your Instagram? For people who don't.
Speaker 2: Instagram at p A K J Zero Okyo by Joko and by Jo going all platforms.
Speaker 1: Going crazy, shout out the i E best song out right now, shut up, keV my guy, Thank you man. What's your Instagram?
Speaker 3: Zay sondo z A y C E h U N d O.
Speaker 1: If you're a rapper, buy some fucking beats from this guy.
Speaker 3: Tap in studio time, studio time, all that custard beats.
Speaker 1: Where's your studio at.
Speaker 3: Think Lindoras far Yeah, drum boys, people come. Yeah, we're all teams.
Speaker 1: So okay. Yeah, the Zeace appreciate you.