Speaker 1: Big Bang and what it is. You don't be on nothing. I be on babyj Okay, so let me ask you Big Fact.
Speaker 2: Now visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com com Baby Baby.
Speaker 3: What just went on on that stage was legendary. Man hears the rock all city.
Speaker 1: Together, history, history, history, his three gets his story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're just seeing this.
Speaker 5: Man, that's like the whole, the whole df DU you know, Dallas and what work.
Speaker 1: One of my guys couldn't make it, but yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, when they called on me and they was like, Yo, we're coming here to Dallas with Togetherland, it was like yo, we had about four or five people on the board saying you can't go to Dallas without going to see baby.
Speaker 1: Having baby ll be a part of it, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And this is probably like one of the one of the first times that like a live nation that really like recognized somebody. What do you like to say, nation that whoever is the promoters they got it write this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you.
Speaker 4: Feel good like they like, Okay, they ain't come down and playing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they didn't come down and playing like they when they got me, I just strove in and did what I knew that they would appreciate after a while. You know what I'm saying, This is the first time all the Dallas artists has been together.
Speaker 1: Ye together, that's together. Never seen a vote, never that right, There never been nothing for me that that right there is. It comes with respect, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like you know, like I said, you know, if you put good depastas into the universe when it's time for you to withdraw, you know, you know what I'm saying. So it was it was one song called Yo, I want you to Yo. I'm considering Yo, I want you, Yo, I want you and it's.
Speaker 1: Nobody said no.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you went full Dallas. You went like, uh throw back.
Speaker 5: Yes, because because like when I get upset sometimes as an artist, we forget to really brand ourselves.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I tell artists like, if you can.
Speaker 5: Walk into a room and they don't know who you are, you ain't dead something, right, you know what I'm saying. Like, Man, when I when I came up, Man, it's just I just did a lot of stuff, man, like just treating people right, you know what I'm saying, Like when.
Speaker 1: Bank came to Dallas play Bank music, like.
Speaker 6: But I told him was the biggest in Dallas, and that was in the way in the world he put me.
Speaker 4: He put my name in the remake, may be going too crazy on records.
Speaker 3: Playing it again, I'm like, how to fuck.
Speaker 6: It even get down there that my biggest market up, try it out and then we came down through it with just some of the love. It was just it was just organic, bro. Yeah, you just like it ain't like gonna talk to a nigga I own. No, it ain't even if I don't talk to this nigga five years, two years, six months, it's the same anything. Yeah, They're just all the type of niggas I want to be around, Uh, be affiliated with and associated with.
Speaker 4: It ain't that I don't even want to deal with it, man, I'll.
Speaker 1: Be seeing when you be telling them to you know what I'm saying, pre Bank, I'll be happy, like yeah, man, because I remember DoD was I hit getting it itself. I tried out and Jade like she always with the real ones when they came through. You feel me, Yeah, sure, love man, It's like I was in seventh grade.
Speaker 7: I'm like, man, just like Black was saying, like I might not have talked to you in two or three years. But if I call you and tell you I need you on some ship or I need you to mash the button on this record or this nigga or whatever it is that I need you to do. Man, three days later, explosion like and and you you can't pay for that kind of ship. You can't pay for that kind of ship. And that ship me the world because it's just like at the end of the day, you know you don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 7: I like, I just I appreciate that shit. Man, Like, for real, where did this started at?
Speaker 5: For where did it start at? But young, you know what I'm saying two years old from what they told me. I went to private school, and you know I'm one of them kids that could process things different.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You might not be the best reader. Show me one time, you never got to show me again.
Speaker 1: So I used to recite the books of the Vibe.
Speaker 5: I've been on stage tins two MM reciting the books of the Bible Jennison x Doleviticus number doing the Running by.
Speaker 1: Josh Jerdy Roof for six seventh per sent of Kings. So I'm real. You know, I got the spiritual you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So all the way up until like seven or eighth grade, that's when I had to switch over and go to public school. And that's what messed me up because I was used to having that intimate attention one class all.
Speaker 4: Day that missed your house. How I messed you up?
Speaker 5: Having to move The bell was ringing and I was still sitting that class. I ain't no why the bell was ringing for you to go from first class to second class.
Speaker 1: So I'm sitting there.
Speaker 5: I was tartet for for like two weeks. I ain't know what that meant. You know, I'm saying, why y'all where y'all going?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Like what you read? Man, I don't know.
Speaker 5: So where you schedule at? You know what I'm saying, show them my schedules. I was messed up, you know what I'm saying. Then I get there with the people from the neighborhood because the people fromighborhood, they ain't going to private school.
Speaker 1: So then when I got with all my friends, I was distracted. Yeah, yeah, I'm distracted. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And so now when my kids, when my teachers kids, teachers called me from school, I been letting me how I let him because I know how I was.
Speaker 1: The teachers cut me a deal and they would let me have the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 8: Up of the class to do what cut up? Cut up with the cot up? Yeah, come up with the color. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we go oo we get hey, hey, let me get that.
Speaker 5: Hey man, we have to cut up. So that was my forty five minutes. Fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Y'all won't do whatever?
Speaker 1: Fucking yeah, do you keep it down, keep it down, keep it down, shut out Adams man. But that's what it was about. Though. So then when I got.
Speaker 5: Into into private school, me on public school, the deal was cleut that I get fifteen minutes and we should turn up in gym because we had them dance competition, our cold what want something?
Speaker 1: Come get song, I gotta do something, do so. But you want why she wanna do? Why?
Speaker 6: So you always had flo the whole time. Yeah, Like you came with politics and you came up like.
Speaker 1: For a wow consistency. And then I became a drum major.
Speaker 5: I was the first person to become drum major in five part high school band that didn't play no instrument.
Speaker 1: I ain't play no instruments. How the hell you pull it out? All that was that she smart yousten to the band. The director.
Speaker 5: He knew I had influence, so he used the influence and punish me.
Speaker 1: It made me term my energy around and I became the leader that I was hard, and I became drum major.
Speaker 5: Then the last three months of the school year he taught me how to play baritone good enough to get a scholarship to go to grammar.
Speaker 4: M Wow, he's think you know, hit some on first time chid?
Speaker 1: Is it if it make you feel a certain type of way music? You know what I'm saying. Feel.
Speaker 5: That's how I'm able to You know when they say you got to ear a line, they got to feel they got a special feeling.
Speaker 1: That's what the area.
Speaker 4: Have you seen some ship go that you couldn't feel?
Speaker 1: H yes, yes, it just wasn't on my frequency. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, and I'm good enough to admit that. You know what I'm saying. But I'm smart enough not to say that.
Speaker 5: Ship ain't Jayanna, Because all type of music has a place for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trash music in a trash can you know what I'm saying. But I'm smart enough not to judge music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If it ain't for me, that boy right now, he don't stay dream just pick a ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I ain't saying them the first I'm saying when you asked me in my section, we're gonna drop that ship influence and you ain't got to do all that hard work when you come this way.
Speaker 6: I never heard a nigga from Dallas say nothing nigga about you. Never not one that's crazy. You might you might get one nigga like I never heard, like an artist, an artist that didn't make it, lady that made it, or no nigga.
Speaker 1: Of another radio nigga from an opposing.
Speaker 4: You nigga, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Bro. Mr Raff, mister ain't gone.
Speaker 5: I'm a pots creat No, I just I just helped make it makes sense for everybody. You know what I'm saying again. You know when they come to me, I give I'm the teacher to give you an a on the first day. I believe in, believe in. It's up for you to keep it. You're not hard to keep an ac.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel.
Speaker 5: Now you gotta keep the a you charted, doc you A. You don't keep it real, doc your A. I break you influence your help you you don't come back, doc your A.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's some niggas running oundre with some ds man.
Speaker 1: Bigga flung that man.
Speaker 5: But you know what, and it ain't for me to to expose them or to say that. But that's how I can. I can walk in a lot of rooms and just keep my face called. You know, a nigga face card better than someone in the credit card face card.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker up. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's like a nigga like like whoever was sitting on the boy or whatever they came up with this, they heard the exact same shit what I say.
Speaker 4: I heard, Like, Bro, if you going to Dallas, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Go talk to this last Yeah you know what they say.
Speaker 6: If you want a legendary you know what I'm saying, if you want this culture of doubt okay, okay out here.
Speaker 5: I mean cause it's it's other people like here too. Like that's what I don't do. I don't like taking credit for something that somebody else did.
Speaker 1: You know. I like to break it down. You know, take an artist.
Speaker 5: An artist may start out with somebody in a hole in the wall or in the studio where the guy that helped him get it and say hey, this is it.
Speaker 1: Then when they bake it, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, they take it to the club or the internet. The abbit popped. But then they be like, yo, I gotta go over there. I want to go fuck with him. And they bring it to me and then I put whatever I got that gift on it. Then it go crazy. Then they give me the credit, so that pisses off the club. J can before you Yes, yeah, so everybody, we just spread the credibility.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I used always ask myself bank like when the artists get.
Speaker 5: Their their their award, they why they don't never shout the DJ out Like you know, I took the DJ off of my name because I don't want that. I'm not a DJ. You know what I'm saying, I'm I don't know what the hell am. I'm gonna entertain influence of five energy by yeah, vibe, I'm energy.
Speaker 1: You put me in the room.
Speaker 5: So we went to Brick Cross and the sister party of Rick Ross that dance like nigga.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like I saw that Nigga Ross.
Speaker 5: Everybody, Nigga fifty come around me, nigga, Yeah we're rocket rock roll. Yes that that's not power, that's not power.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, big bank cut up, Yeah yeah, yeah you start.
Speaker 6: It's all down with you by how you like, you know, I know, this sit gets like coming up through the ranks. This shit get hard, Like how you refrained from like going to the streets like being you know what I'm saying, being that being close to the music, being close to the streets too, right.
Speaker 1: Listen because and you gotta be strong too.
Speaker 5: Like again, I think a lot, and I asked myself, like why do why do we always have to run to.
Speaker 1: The streets like when you don't have you know what I'm saying. First of all, I answering your question. I stay focused.
Speaker 5: Seventeen niggas get shot. I don't have to be the eighteen niggas. I don't have to be. I can learn from them. Seventeen. Again, I paid attention a lot of nigga. Try to look at the bigger picture. Baby gonna beat the scene.
Speaker 1: From the bag. I'm keeping the scene so I know if I have.
Speaker 5: Got influence or whenever it emerged, I just knew how to handle it because I've seen seventeen niggas before me from the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that nigga did that, he went to jail.
Speaker 5: Oh the next nigga they saying that he went to jail man if they cutting the bridge off? The bridge too sharp, like these niggas ain't measuring it. Yeah, so I don't shout out to the niggas that hustle. But you're playing Russi Roulette with five bullets. I used the influence to smile the network. The network. The more people you know, have your chances of being referred. Have you considered Jay? Have you considered the Big Facts podcast? Have you considered them for this here opportunity? But if they don't know you, you'll never get considered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 5: How I stopped from going to the streets my nigga is that I paid attention to those people and then I found my hustle. I ain't I don't be wanting for nothing. I ain't trying to make it. I'm just merely existing.
Speaker 6: How you was able to move with time, like stay relevant and move with time and adapt to every generation that you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so there's a there's a funny saying you ain't never met a stranger, And it goes back to giving everybody that proper respect when you first meet him. People are in a very dark place nowadays and back then too. We're not used to the niggas giving us nothing. Yeah, selfish self fee self, focus on self, bayba, focus on others. I sat down there. I gave everybody they're fertilized, not flowers, because flowers die fertilized. I want big facts, bank scream jade to grow, get big as you can.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Then he may live it, don't five dollar roack.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And that's how we That's how hey, and that's how it is. So I'm suffering good karma.
Speaker 4: That's hard.
Speaker 1: I'm suffering good karma. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I ain't trying to be the biggest. Never wanted to be the biggest. I just wanted to be the realist.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: They said anything else.
Speaker 3: Everybody here real I just think about it is crazy because I'll admit my flaws. I have fucked up days and moves and all. This ship, this is a nigga that can pull me right up out of it. Come on, now, this is a nigga that can pull me right out. I ain't even call J, and I could just see J smiling. You know, but if it won for him, I wouldn't be doing no radio ship no more. I call him plenty of other No, no, no no, don't give up the radio.
Speaker 1: Don't give up.
Speaker 5: You want to let me, don't give up your platform, don't no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: Rethink it, rethink it, rethink it right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't crack because you know we're gifted to see you coming and be able to put the credibility on you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Come on now, I don't even tell niggas I know you. I'll be back there like heyank, a real nigga, scream, real nigga, she stripped, And they'll tell.
Speaker 4: Me, yeah, you don't tell you.
Speaker 10: Yes nine times out of and I hope they cut that out because I want them to know you.
Speaker 1: I know you. I wanna keep it. I wanna keep it a secret. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Man, Sometimes they you'll hear people talk about it and be like, why he said that about him?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: In this game, you'll never hear an artist say I did anything to him or anybody in life period that I did something to them, But you will hear what he.
Speaker 1: Didn't do for me or what I expected.
Speaker 6: What way you think the music scene elevated or declined from then to now.
Speaker 5: Well, uh, it made it easier to reach other people, to better network, and the way it declined. If you don't know how to network, if you don't know how to talk to people, if you don't know how to communicate, if you don't know how.
Speaker 1: To trade you know, sugar for whatever you need, you don't know how to body system, you fucked up. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: One thing COVID did was taught you how to be by yourself and doing COVID nigga, I was outside. Yeah, if I'm gonna die, we all going all right? Hey, yeah I'm outside. COVID was my best time with no with no PvP money.
Speaker 1: What are you said?
Speaker 4: He was in the club.
Speaker 5: I was doing listening sessions. I was doing listening sessions with masks on. It was putting people together.
Speaker 1: He kept it going. Yeah, I kept it going.
Speaker 4: Y'all need to have a yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Platform pulling and see like when you go to listening sessions.
Speaker 5: Uh shout out to all the platforms and the DJs and everybody were pulling.
Speaker 1: Real live people in and give you a real experience, right, you know I was.
Speaker 5: I could be Tiny Desk or one of the other platforms, but you know it's recorded in front of a live studio audience because that's what I was doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they could really see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this ship ain't really what you said is you can see it in real time though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So just being a dot connected man just connecting people with right, Yeah, that's the wasn't ship.
Speaker 4: That just like like just get up under your skin.
Speaker 1: You see the ability for to be over sold? What you mean to be over sold?
Speaker 5: Hey man, wu to woo to woom, I'm the hottest, I'm I'm wo woo through woom And you put them in position.
Speaker 4: And ain't ready and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they don't come back. They don't come back. See.
Speaker 5: I put a fence up for the big cows. I put a fence up for the big you know, the big animals. The cows, the horses, the wild hogs. But it be a little bit of foxes to crawl under the fence. Family friends that get next.
Speaker 1: To you and over said your yeah, little rollers. You can't keep out that you leave the way the nibblers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's the that's the thing. And then when when when when you make it, it's all you. When you lose it, it's all me. Yeah, that's one little things to get up under my skin. But I still don't I don't show that, but that you asked me, So I told.
Speaker 3: Them talk about then you talk about like your relationship with Nip recipes. Yeah, the recipes and just some of those artists, and you know what I'm saying, like you're in action with them.
Speaker 5: So I got like a top six, the top six NIGD like Jesus down on the cross, he paid for all our sins. So the six paid for the sins of all other rappers. Gonna do crazy shit, right, So the top one is fifty. When fifty came down, influence on him, put the whoop on him. He just bought a studio street board.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, out.
Speaker 5: Of all the place in the world, White by the street Boy, Nip when Nip was coming up.
Speaker 1: Nip was on the stage.
Speaker 5: You know, West Coast got their culture and he was on the ice Cream paint y'ard remix and that ship is shit is up there.
Speaker 1: So I told Nip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I told Nip, I said, hey, hey, when the first run went by and the energy, I said he that crip walkit ain't gonna work today. You got come out with it. You gotta make that you gotta make it move, you gotta have your energy.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, that was big for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I could have let him came out dad and you know what I'm saying, dude for the West Gold. But she and Nip came up that motherfucker you ready, and he appreciated that. He went on his cruise with us too, the days the summer.
Speaker 1: Cruise, yeah, remember that.
Speaker 5: And he was on there, man, and he told me how much he thanked me for. Then then he came back, was jailed. I set and he shook my hand and he had something in between him.
Speaker 1: It was two fifty dollars bills.
Speaker 4: Open up.
Speaker 1: I said, fow, Nick, can't take your money, nigga.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I know who you are. You're like Noah, my nigga, I want you to have it. I can't ask for nothing for free. So he gave it to me. I said, all right, So I put two fifties in my pocket. Eight years later, he come to the radio station. I go on my bank bag and popped the two fifty dollar bills out on same same one, same fitness, sucked him up, same same still got him.
Speaker 4: I know you do it.
Speaker 1: So when the timing up is the mind, I framed him. That's all right, I framed him.
Speaker 5: Nip came back, young Golf. As long as I've been in the game, I've been trying to peep the music game. The music game moves on different frequencies. You know what I'm saying. So it ain't just a bart of system. It's it's the niggas is trying to get from nothing to something. So I was wondering why I would feed this dog and he would bite me. Bite me is like not keep it real. So I would feed that dog, he would bite me. I'll feed this dog, but he wouldn't come back home. I'm thinking that if you give, then somebody gonna give. So the dogs kept running off and I'm trying to peep it like, why is here?
Speaker 1: So I was like, now, I don't want to fuck with that game. But I had a gift to help influence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, out of all the people that I help influence people, they may not know that you want help or need help.
Speaker 1: They see you. You know what I'm saying. They gotta stop being so rich. You gotta stop being so rich so people.
Speaker 6: Can act like they Now, that's what it is. You see something that you like, shit thanking you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But every little bit.
Speaker 1: Count right cause you got some money, don't mean you don't want no more exactly. You know what I'm saying that I know with me, Yes, fuck with me.
Speaker 4: I fucked with you, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: And So when I used to help everybody, I just thought they had good sense like me.
Speaker 5: I thought they want to meet. And fifty came back, Nip came back, Dog came back. He said, nigga, I've been watching you. I've been peeping you. All these niggas you don't help. Come on, bro, I got you. Y'all paid for the video, did the verse. And then I told him, I said, man, why when everybody else shoot the videos?
Speaker 11: They don't Never thought it's never looked like they really fucked with the DJ Yeah said why they always look like that? Said, the niggas gonna do me like that? Everybody with me because I you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and so my said, I got you. He said, I see that shit too. So that's why me and Dolph ship is getting ract me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? Was another one. Jim Jones is another one. Yeah. Is a real nigga for real?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Never Yeah, yeah, always a real nigga. Who else ross ross?
Speaker 5: Another one? Ross another one? He came back, MMG. You know what I'm saying out of nowhere. Call gave me a play, he gave me a platform. So it's those niggas that showed me all that love that I give everybody else.
Speaker 1: Grace ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the best way to put it I ain't never heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell you, I mean, I'm full of this ship man, Like we'll get it. We'll get it on part to now.
Speaker 4: We better get it right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas sweating your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you know, if you want to ever leave Dolla, what city? What you can see in the moving to.
Speaker 1: A city that don't know me?
Speaker 4: What that's gonna be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God damn right. I like to go.
Speaker 5: I like to go places because I understand my energy in that bank, like I understand my energy Jade. Like my energy when you meet it, it's refreshing you, but it's if it's around you too long in an irritation.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, you feel like that.
Speaker 5: I've seen it over and over and over. But why people don't naturally like happy niggas.
Speaker 1: They don't. They don't. They don't. They don't.
Speaker 4: In fact, they.
Speaker 1: Don't, they don't. They don't. They don't. They don't. They don't like the way you show all the pretty white thirty six right now. They know they don't.
Speaker 5: I like to go places where I'm celebrated and not tolerated, big fact, celebrate me. They don't tolerate me, like happened, And that happened, nigga, I'm happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just going through a little thing, man. My little brothers just passed away. Man that your causes eighty fourth, so they kind of got my spirit a little all.
Speaker 4: But other than that, bro, yeah, I'm one. Happened, niggah.
Speaker 5: You know what the devil does, He pays attention to, He pay attention to He say, Bank be smiling and I know I can't get him like this, so I get him.
Speaker 1: To his loved ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what Bank? How I deal with death is? I know, we all gotta go right. So I'm a I'm a picture taking video filming guy. Yeah, and I film and I because you don't talk to people every day. The videos and the pictures help it get easier by the day. You know what I'm saying, Little broke on boy, you go through that phone and you just keeps swiping.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, damn, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, I know, and it's gonna hurt for a minute, but as the day go by. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: My dad is ninety years old, and I if God called his ticket before me, I mean I have enough with me and my pops be ninety years old, still running, still drop it low, still outside doing the snaking leg, Yeah for real, old man. Old man said he ain't never used the rubber either. I said, damn, Pops, what's the remedy? He said, yes, you don't put that. You don't put a what a het gasing on the hot rod.
Speaker 1: You don't he gats it on the hot Rod, I said, Pop, I said, you ever ever been funny?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeh, you're no son. You gotta know who you're dealing with. I said, all right, pap, hey, how boy?
Speaker 6: You think it is like beat ground and the marriage with one woman?
Speaker 4: And sho you think that?
Speaker 1: I think it's real. Like you just have to see my wife.
Speaker 5: Me and my wife we have we have fun and it ain't like I ain't never been out of bounce, you know what I'm saying. But I understand like with me and her togetherness bring happiness to people, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: She inherited my familyse Yeah, they like, oh.
Speaker 5: Y'all be so cute together, you know y'all just and and she'll tell you, like shit, it ain't. It ain't easy dealing with a baby, not that out there on the front line going and kicking it. Every Oh it's just nigga. Everybody get a chance to be because I'm always trying to. I'm a people pleaser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I had to figure out how to balance and you have magnetic energy. Yeah, yeah, you tell me. You tell me what I gotta learn.
Speaker 5: I gotta learn how to balance better, balance between family friends because we ain't never offer.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, the hustling the hustling party.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, say you sacrifice for your uh like for your dream?
Speaker 1: What's that you say? Your secondfed?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: I don't know because I don't feel like I sacrifice nothing because I'm living in the moment. I'm living like like if you ask me, like, yo, man, what you wanna be?
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you. They try to get me off in the real estate. They try to get me off in the in the dump truck, they try to give me an you know, hey, you know do this and do that?
Speaker 5: You believe yet Yeah, I'm on the quarius, Okay what it is? Yes, So I don't have nothing that I'm trying to do. I'm doing it right now. So if God called me home right now, hey open up the casket and I told her a wifey bury me with a smile because I.
Speaker 1: Enjoy it every day. I enjoy every day. I have a bad day, I have a I have a bad moment. I don't have a bad day. I learn how to flip.
Speaker 5: Another thing to get under my skin is for for people to block me, Like if you're not gonna help me, don't hinder me. But I'm not gonna give too much credit to the to the hinderer. Yeah right one, plus God is the majority.
Speaker 1: We know how to move mountains. Ship Yeah yeah, then he is taping chapped in. Come on that big gorilla.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, tapped at the way in. That's the air sign ship, that queer Gemini leaving ship.
Speaker 1: We need tapped in. Yeah, and I don't even know what you're telling me. I'm tapped in.
Speaker 4: I just I know who's that are.
Speaker 6: Now you know you tapped in because at the end of the day, the ship that you're saying, like if all us failed, Nigga, I feel like I live.
Speaker 4: I look, I wake up to live.
Speaker 1: And if it cost to lift, I'll never get out the bed. M uh cost the live Nah.
Speaker 4: But a lot of niggas is just living in the inside their thoughts and that.
Speaker 1: Ship, misser.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, we suffering from PTSD as a coaching. Now you know our version of help and their version of help. It's two different things, different things.
Speaker 1: They said. Anything else is spell big.
Speaker 5: Like you know how when the niggas do some crazy ship and they jump in the comments and everybody jumping that mother say, I'm just here for the comments because we the people who jumping there for the comments. They want to see how crazy everybody else think. So you know, if I was a person, i'd be I'm just here for the comments. I just won't see how y'all.
Speaker 12: Niggah, y'all, nigga, I really made something out of nothing.
Speaker 5: And it's funny how we all recognize the same thing. But y'all nigga seen it that way and I seen.
Speaker 3: It the real Yes, yeah, man, what one one big I called you about this one big moment. You gotta resonate on a certain frequency to get Erica bad to come sit down with you and talk to you, period.
Speaker 5: Man, Like I always knew that me and Erica, like we we met like we were in Colin.
Speaker 1: Oh ooh care oh yeah, oh pardon me, big pot. Yeah yeah yeah yeah. My head ain't dead. My head ain't dead, my head my head damn.
Speaker 5: Well yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, im prom man, you see you see, you see, you see what we mean to the coaching. My nigga, that that right there is a that's what that's what I mean to the coach.
Speaker 4: The Twins.
Speaker 1: Now they just shopped like that. Yeah, they might be listen.
Speaker 4: Nigga twins like double zero.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying, like eleven level, this is crazy, man, No man, but I was more than happy to find out that y'all was coming because I felt, like, you know, to see the artists or to see people evolved, and then.
Speaker 1: That's when y'all normally be getting them, you know what I'm saying, Like have you learned? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I love to see y'all interview them and then they tell you how they woke up and they realized, Yeah, because that's what that's what the streets need. The streets ain't really bad, they just want attention, you know what I'm saying. I never had to pick a side with Freddo and NB a young boy, I never had to pick a side with fifty d rows.
Speaker 1: I never had to pick a side with Gotty and dof How you managed to do that?
Speaker 5: Hey, man, I'm a stiff nigga. Ain't in your beefing, ain't in your mix right, and my track record showed that I ain't with the bullshit.
Speaker 1: Stiff nigga.
Speaker 5: I just know not to invite both of y'all niggas to the picnic. Yeah, yeah, I go celebrate with them over there. I go celebrate with them over there. You know what I'm saying, Ain't nobody ever made me for awkwardy?
Speaker 3: What if you had a moment like this where they wanted to both be involved, they just have to put their bullshit aside?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I had that.
Speaker 5: That's what the whole trip of d Oh, that's what that was. That's everybody that meant something. That them all the hits, Some of them people had smoke.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I never had to pick a side where yell at MO or yellow trapped and mo. Yeah, yeah, I'm big homie. Yeah what I'm saying. Yeah, And then I don't pay attention to the internet.
Speaker 5: I got real motion. I ain't bulletproof, I ain't none of that. I'm just man, I'll be putting everything in his hand, you know what I'm saying. So, ain't nobody ever made me have to pick a side?
Speaker 1: All that? That's that's that's weird. I'm going around dirt and I'm going around whoever. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If I got a relationship with him and it's genuine, so they know that, so I don't never get that in it. Yeah, I said that, I put that the devil. Make try to try that, you know what I'm saying, No, just to see how you react. Yea, Niga covered Yea even argue with that. We ain't even talk about that. We even let you trick us out of opposition to even get ten years down the line to talk about doing a reunion.
Speaker 4: What's shit you think Dallas music bring to the game that no other city brings.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, these some partying, hustling, Like, I don't know what y'all picture of Dallas is, but there's a lot of love in Dallas. We're some accommodating people. Yeah, they embraced me off the drip, off the Triple you know what I'm saying. I mean, I know I got whatever y'all say I got, But man, they put their arms around me, you know what I'm saying, And whenever I get around them, I show love and I represent them while represent Louisiana. When I came out on my set, my first song was a Louisiana song. Yeah, so we don't get that twisted. What my foundation is. I was told by one of the big homes out the West Coast and say the reason why we respect you is because when you go to another land, you don't change your stripes.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying. You can change the dots on the lipard. Don't make him a pussy.
Speaker 5: Can yeah ship, Yeah, I always build Louisiana boy in Atlanta, in Dallas, Chicago, Yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just take the energy everywhere else.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. Yeah, So what other Devin? I know, I know you got you got it radio music, you got businesses.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, listen, I had a bail bun ben the Okay, I'll be in the club hyping them niggas up and get the fight and the play baby bell bun.
Speaker 1: When you get down, rebuild a fight line. You know what I'm saying. Like, Yeah, we got Ross out of jail.
Speaker 5: One night. Ross came down for my birthday party and smoked out the whole sixth floor. They put it out of the handcuse before before his finger princes could dry. Nigga, he was out of jail. Nah, he was in Louisiana and my birthday party.
Speaker 4: But is legal here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you just don't get caught, you know, you don't go to jail for stealing. You go to jail for getting caught stealing. He said, that's funny.
Speaker 12: Legal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean shout out the back woods man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not at me is illegal, I said, we're finished.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but businesses, Yeah, man, I just like I be moving so fast that I do have to balance that because like I see, I see the great space where there's a need and there's a you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: There's something there. You know what I'm saying. If I know what you need and I know what bank got, did I introduce y'all?
Speaker 4: Put it together?
Speaker 1: That's hard, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, and then it cut all the red tape, cut all the bullshe oh you know. Then you treat him just like you would treat me.
Speaker 1: That's my family exact.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you come to find out like, damn you because baby ain't gonna introduce you to yeah without a warning, right.
Speaker 1: In at your own risk, get it at your own risk.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what you feel like when you leave what is all saying there?
Speaker 5: What you think your legas are gonna be? Damn we lost the dot connected. We lost that motherfucker that could cheer us up. What I want to Be said.
Speaker 1: What you Be said. I just want to be.
Speaker 5: I just want to keep living free and like I said, go go where I'm celebrated, not tolerated. Put the skinergy whatever it's it's required, and then keep it more. I love to see niggas like when they figure it out, like a like a priud.
Speaker 1: Father, like, hey, you got to do something for to something. You know what I'm saying. Put some with something to make something, and then sit back and watch.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: But they put the Big three together. This ship is nice.
Speaker 10: Ship.
Speaker 1: And I roof for you, pray for you, not pray on you. I don't want this ship to break for you, not pray on you. Yeah that's up. Pray for you, not pray on you. Want this ship to go so many gyms?
Speaker 4: Yes, no, So do you ever sit back and be like I don't really just getting tired of this ship?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 5: No, I don't never get tired of helping people, no matter how much it don't go like I think it should have win.
Speaker 1: I fuck with that. Yeah, I don't get tired like him.
Speaker 5: Them nigga, every nigga over there, every nigga, every nigga over there out and helped every nigga, and.
Speaker 1: He came over and said, yeah, they're going to a nigga.
Speaker 5: I'm talk about ever nigga over there. Nigga done helped to a cameraman to this nigga right here. That gotta goddamn e sports. He got a whole sports I don't know how many thousand feet sports arena with the black esports.
Speaker 1: Thing all right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my nigga right there, Corey. Yeah, they was trying to fire him. I told him, hey, by the to fire, get it together, you know what I'm saying, Big home the show. Yeah, not connect the big big big right there, that's my DJ. He felt unappreciated, felt like the city and didn't then respect him as a DJ. Come on, nigga, my DJ. You know what I'm saying, Big Eli. He was hustling and he went to Gramblin. Yeah see o there. Yeah yeah, Ship to bring up the white boy. Put the white boy in position. Yeah, white boy with the camera. Yeah, come on, you can follow me.
Speaker 1: You get on me. That nigga right there like he yeah, he made a movie. He be kipping me with you gonna show me my movie premieres and Ship Yeah yeah, yeah, I will for free. You know what I'm saying. So this is all good scene that you put him to the ground. Yeah, just come back and.
Speaker 4: Now you never know who is never know who.
Speaker 5: I ain't got time to separate the go from the sheep. I'm just gonna feed everybody and let them separate themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing this. They gave you the kid to the city of your own day yet in my hometown. Yeah yeah, yeah, got the key, got my own city. You know what I'm say, man, You know when you're calling my dad, you know, take you around. We have good energy. We won't even be need security. I ain't saying the wolves don't be hungry. Now you say to go there from louis La. The goat, this is a hard one man, the go goat. There's so many goats.
Speaker 4: It's only one got it is.
Speaker 1: Only in one goat. Man, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say everybody, But because everybody how to hustle. Master p taught me how to go through the game and pay for whatever you want cast money. Them taught me how a clicker niggas can come together.
Speaker 1: Gave me a vision. Kevin Gates showed me perseverance. Yeah. Who.
Speaker 5: She showed me how to be a gangst and and put that pain in the music. Fredill showed me how to bang, bang and ride with your nigga. Gee Money showed me how to be a nigga that tried to put on everybody. Young boys showed me how to be Rebecca's as a motherfucker. Don't follow nobody instructions. Yes, yeah, Jube inspired me. BG taught me how what gains looking like.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Louisana the Water showed me how to how to really party? What waited? What what waited? You know what I'm saying. So everybody inspired me. And in the middle of that, I helped.
Speaker 4: Who the goats?
Speaker 5: Right, Like if it's a basketball goat or football go you know I'm gonna say it because he ain't here. Soldier Slim okay, love, No, I'm making promises that I can keep and Babe baby just made me and I.
Speaker 1: Run twenty Yeah, yeah, I do it like this solid. No, that's solid and.
Speaker 5: I'm a soldier Slim video too, the last one right two weeks before you got killed. You know what, the niggas used to call me the Grand Reaper. They say, don't take no picture of baby that was you know, the internet when they having fun. I'm taking a picture, Babby, this nigga. Everybody died nigga back, they.
Speaker 1: Got a picture of them. You know how your picture, how you remember ship?
Speaker 4: Don't take a.
Speaker 1: Little hey man, that nigga hell on the internet?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 1: So that.
Speaker 5: But you know, I got good memories with a lot of the deceased, you know what I'm saying, good memories. I ain't never seen them like that having fun. So when they pass away, you know, I share that piece of them with the people. Yet I ain't never seen nip dancing. Yeah, yeah, I got nip dancing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: You have me dancing at a birthday party too, and street for time down. That's but you know y'all tapped into the coaching. Y'all do a good job of balancing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Damn, if I had to compare y'all to who y'all was, y'all'll be like the bulls to me, Well.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't even bring the nigga nothing to talk about they being Nah, I ain't in that, like you said, I ain't picking those sides.
Speaker 4: None of this shit.
Speaker 5: I got this shit called patchwork because you know, sometimes all they need is an excuse to patch it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying most other time. Yeah, so I got to stand inside of my inside of my shit. I call it patchwork.
Speaker 4: If you go back there, don't even know how to get the conversation started.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: So I'm so good energy, I'm high frequency, you know what I'm saying that. Like when Moe came up to the station, I asked him, patchwork, if there's anybody that you could patch it up with misunderstanding, you know, because as black men, you know, we don't want to seem like pussy. I ain't pussy, you know what I'm saying. Nigga, don't play with me. You know what I'm saying about. But I give the platform say yo, if it's anybody out there you know, hey, I'm I don't know. It could be a baby mama and niggad be Like some niggas have said the odds yeah, and then the conversation started. Some niggas have said, hey, I ain't throw the first rock. Some nigga and said, no, it ain't no coming back when you know, once they get over there because I did everything, so you get over there ain't no coming back.
Speaker 1: But I know it's coming back though. You know that that just in the.
Speaker 5: Moment, or they've probably been watching me previously to know that that question. If I ever he asked me that shit, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna be still.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I know in their heart they wanted to They wanted to patch it up, because when that when that when that ship come back on you and you're staring down that barrel. First thing you oh god, yeah, oh god, Yeah. I don't never want to be on the other end of the barrel, right, So I started the process. That's what big homies do. If you got a problem on him, I got to call him, hey man, grass roots, what isn't ninety percent of the time is about you know, and and and they blame it on the money. Yeah, yeah, oh right above.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The music, mhm, the music that nigga got motion. I reached out to that sad nigga for a verse that nigga ain't get back with me. What's the nigga comes to the city, Nigga, he gotta check in.
Speaker 1: Rob that nick. I'm gonna brun his pockets I'm gonna pat him upside that the music success. Yeah, so when I really break down, success, success is nothing but how another nigga think about you. You could be struggling, but that nigga see you with that ship, nigga? See with that ship on? A nigga say who that big in the bag? I don't even know, nigga. I might be cool with the jeweler. Let me.
Speaker 5: So when I'm paying attention, paying attention, I said, oh that n get that they ain't got that same watch on and they ain't got that same watch, and they ain't got that same and they ain't got that same and they ain't got that same setup on and they ain't got that same and they ain't got.
Speaker 1: It possibilities it could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love to see Broke go to the stain. I love to see him go to the stage. What's up game, He's trying to get it? Yeah, and you know what, just me seeing bro go to the stage. I love to see niggas when they get it, to see if they're gonna change. Yeah. Yeah, hey man, I love to see that. Let's get it. Let's get it. Oh something, I'm talking straight rop zip block that.
Speaker 4: Hey you you.
Speaker 3: You gotta, you gotta, you gotta put that book out there. I mean, you gotta give it to people every way you can give it to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did it?
Speaker 1: And is zip See that right there? That ship right there made me want to go and build hustler. But then I thought about it real quick. I woke up.
Speaker 5: I said, I can't do the time. Most niggas that they learn how to stay in their lane. We can stop from having car wrecks. Ship, nigga, I you're gonna swear with my lane, cut your blank on. Tell me you're gonna marriage open.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When it says enough money out, help everybody scree my brother, it's a market and genius right there. Nah, for sure. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like Charlie Sheen the words, this is more than wrap, This is the streets.
Speaker 4: And I am.
Speaker 1: Standing face more than.
Speaker 4: Word that wastage. Yeah, bab man, we appreciation to coming soon, hate very soon.
Speaker 1: Stay muscled in maynaigs, You'll never have to catch up.
Speaker 5: Some of these niggas too crazy to go across town, is too dumb to go out of town. You want to be a star, You want to get from behind that bar. Stop selling whiskey and do something risky.
Speaker 4: Stop selling whiskey and something.
Speaker 1: Pay you're texting your ties, cut back on your lives and keep it pushing.
Speaker 4: It's all about that love dash in the middle. Big Facts Yeah together line baby, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: Whoo whoop yeah. Visit the new website today, Big Facts pard dot com