Speaker 1: No, William.
Speaker 2: Pyse, don't go up with chap. They don't have us keep you itch, they gonna let you do.
Speaker 3: What U.
Speaker 1: And playing it on the liquor.
Speaker 2: Oh forgot they fell silent spoiler think, I don't know about them.
Speaker 1: Come your shippers, let your favor, but.
Speaker 2: You say you don't go out that much?
Speaker 4: Can't you wait?
Speaker 1: Don't love nobody spending.
Speaker 2: Time with people that don't respect the awaker. He says, you're going me, but you're heading elsewhere and your friends ain't ship. They mostly known it's right, they cant you wait, don't go nobody entertaining bitches. You said your what you said your girl be you sworn everything you said. Don't have a don't be don't know nobody, Oh don't know nobody. Oh, please don't go out with your friends. They don't have us keep you inches. They ain't gonna let you do it up.
Speaker 1: And they ain't it on the liquor.
Speaker 2: Oh forgot they from silence spoiler they I don't know about them. Cups, you got shippers, let your favor out, but you say you don't go out that much.
Speaker 4: Please don't go with your friends. Baby let a baby d what's up holler at me because I ain't gonna lie you, just like the third time you done got that riff off that runner, like what's up? Man? That struck a chord with struck? What what happened? Because you know the friend too.
Speaker 1: I felt shorty, because why you keep going out with that nigga that let you get drunk and be like fucking you got one life to live? Like you mean that nigga? Nah cut him off?
Speaker 4: Cut him off on baby d mm hmm. I know that's right, that that that hit, that hit, the that hit the soft spot baby d that.
Speaker 5: One line, because you keep going back to that one man Yomi left our pod to give us the best song of the year.
Speaker 4: I would look up. I was like, it's Jones. What the fuck yoaes my homes before.
Speaker 5: We get to that though, I had like three people asked me to if I had to work, and I just looked at them with disgust. You know, the only presidents we respect the dead. That's not true. I respect my presidents. That's still a lot.
Speaker 4: How you cry. Traffic was light, and I was like I wonder why.
Speaker 5: My mom was like, it's presidents there, Like who the y'all keep every celebrates everybody.
Speaker 1: Put this raggedy ass podcast for everybody.
Speaker 4: Keep trying to get you think you get presidents they are, Yeah, keep trying to get this congestion ship off, like, no, this was no traffic. Congestion is back. Want everybody know the streets suggestion everything is congested, the tunnels a little lighter, but the streets of New York are back today. Exacts Now we're just that's all you can cut the ship man, cut this congestion ship. It's it's a rap. New York is back congested. And told everybody it was just the holiday break, New Year. Kids weren't back in school yet. Stuff he knows is back. Yeah, it's back. Everybody got pneumonia. Now that's all good. You got back in the streets. Please don't go, baby, they just call them. All you gotta do is call them and just talk, just talk. In twenty twenty five, we have in them conversations them uncomfortable conversations. I know you don't like to be confrontational. You look like a non confrontational person when it comes to relationships. I know that's bullshit. I know you're like confidence, But I had that conversation, baby, d call him, talk to him, let him know how you feel.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get into it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna cut Darsky Jamaine off. All Dusky Jamay want to do is drink any and you know what I mean. Fight. He don't need that in his life.
Speaker 1: But what if he is dark skin Jamaine and.
Speaker 4: Then we have to have another conversation. Baby, it's time to just stop. You just let him go out, Just let him let you know, just let him go, not friends, Just let Daarskin Jamaine go, Baby, d let him go out of your life. Trust me, it's better for you out there, right.
Speaker 5: Said her Man. Was around people that don't respect their love, felt that ship. Hmm, I need the album from her tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm mad that wasn't long. I'm mad that was like an interlude. We needed like another two minutes on that.
Speaker 1: I'm looking He beat is better than us for sure, but we're gonna get into it. I need to warm up a little bit, like you know, how are y'all? How is y'all? Weekend? I can't get into that emotional ship right now where.
Speaker 4: I'm good Man. Weekend was cool. A lot of new music came out, so it was good music. Weekend for me personally, y'all watch did y'all watch? Thoughts are weekend? All Star Weekend? I watched regredibly. I watched All Star Weekend because you know, it was a new format this year. So okay, let's see what the NBA mustered up for us this year. And I'm just ready to say here now today on my platform that the NBA is in danger of being almost just as bad as the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 5: Yo, and they All Star week it was so bad. I told my mom to change the channel to watch Jerry Seinfeld watch Bad Baby. Yeah, that was better than the All Star Weekend.
Speaker 4: It's bad. And then the report came out that it was actually more time talking and performing in commercials than it was actual game time and players playing. It was like two hours and some change of like performances and interviews and things like that, and it was only like thirty six minutes of actual basketball being played, which is just I mean, I know the NBA is trying to scramble and do things I think that, you know, in order to make it really interesting. You know, I have what I think would help. He rased the three point line in All Star Game. You rased three point line let players just getting their bag. Okay, you know, we gotta who got one on one? Who could break down and play a one on one set some screens, get some picking rolls going, because I mean, everybody's just coming down shooting half court shots. That's everybody's trying to be. Yeah, but that's what I'm the league is trying to be, Steph Curry.
Speaker 5: It's not O three when fucking Team Mac was throwing it off the backboard, but even Iverson was dunking.
Speaker 4: But it needs to be. We're talking about All Star game. Let me see your skills, let me see your skill set. I would love for them to implement a one on one competition. We need that, you know, and I don't know how they track that. Maybe you know who has the most isolation points and you know they track everything else in the NBA, So track who has the most isolation points and things like that, and let's get some new competition. Mac mcclun can't do another dunk contest. He could win it every year for the next seven years. I mean, I appreciate what he's done for the Whites. Yeah, I love it. I love it. You're amazing, But we can't have Mac McClung again. Next year, we can't have we I mean, listen, I get it, but like, come on, what are you gonna jump over?
Speaker 5: Next we have white corners getting picked sixes in the Super Bowl. Three time dunkampion is white. Yes, this is crazy. It's absolutely critic but it speaks to the Lacks did not dye his hair for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I know a Ja Morant said he wants a million dollars to do it, to do the dunk contest. I mean, if that's if that's what's gonna take to get these guys that they had in a money a money prize, then the NBA is just gonna have to do they have to do. But the fact of the matter is, I'm almost just as bored with NBA All Star Weekend as I am with the NFL Pro Bowl. I haven't watched the NFL Pro Bow in probably seven years.
Speaker 5: I think it'd be worth giving Jae that money if he's allowed to fire a shot off while he's dunking. If you're not gonna bring this gun yeah to the dunk cont I think that's worth every penny of that millionaire.
Speaker 4: You're no, we're not gonna do that. We're not gonna put Jah in that position, but I would.
Speaker 5: Like to see one of the Rockies guns yah yah no.
Speaker 4: No, I would like to see Jah in the dunk contest. So I like to see the young players, but the NBA has to. I think they almost have to make it to where it's part of your contract, like you have to show up to All Star weekend. Like it's coming to that because now they got the break, which I love if I love the fact that the players get extended break, they get to go on vacation, enjoy some time off, which is why a lot of players don't care for All Star weeking because they look at it like if I don't have to go to All Star week and I really have like more than a week off, yeah, so you know, that's more of an incentive to not go. But I think if they start putting some some money into it, and you know, a million dollar prize here and there, I think we get more of it. But I think if we erase the three point line in the game and just let players, you know, have to like rely on pick and roll and one on one offensive moves, I think that the game is more interesting.
Speaker 5: Even though I am a zless celebrity. If I'm even in that alphabet, I still feel like I should be in that celebrity game. I think I'm more a fass to some of those people. Yeah, like Rosenberg is my guy, but like this is his seventh season doing the shit, Like, let another white media person get in there.
Speaker 4: I feel a little left out. Yeah, we got to get you in a who else in there? Who's another white white media person. I like Michael Rappaport, Michael Rappaport, My Michael Rapport used to really though.
Speaker 5: I know he might go and he used to play in the game, and then you know, guys that happened and everything.
Speaker 4: So at this point, Rocking Jock might be better than the NBA All Star Weekend. Yeah, hell yeah, that's crazy to say Rocking Jock.
Speaker 5: The MLB All Star Ship is better, way, way better, which is craziest way better the Pro Bowl used to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's bad. I don't know how many times we're gonna roll Kevin Hart out there and try to entertain us and make us laugh. I get it, but it's like, yo, we need we gotta get something else, man, we gotta I'm just saying, man, it's bad. It's bad to watch keV look exhausted. Man, Let him and Steven A. Smith just get a nap. Yeah, Kevin, Kep Todd of that ship? You keep rolling me out here to talk to these tall ass niggas. I'm over here, five ft two looking up at anybody all starting. Kevin don't want to do that ship. But the bag is good, you know, they giving him a bag for it. But it's like, y'a, I do want to do this ship.
Speaker 5: Do you think that the pinpoint the change in All Star Weekend? Was it when they allowed Common to wrap all the intros?
Speaker 4: Was that it? I think it was the year when Lebron and them came out dancing and Derek Rose didn't, when Derek Goes was standing there looking at them like they were stupid. I think that year was it. I think that was the last year where it was like, all right, man, it's over for this shit now. When did they do the live picks? Was it? Who got picked? Last? Yo? Kik? He was tight And this new format I don't like cause it's like nobody can't really go for like forty No, Like Steph got MVP and I think he had like fourteen points or some shit like that, Like, what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 5: Below his average in a regular Yeah, Like I'm like, yo.
Speaker 4: Bro, so Steph can't go for forty no more. I can't see Kadie go for forty. Somebody go for fifty, Yana, somebody. This new format is terrible. I get what they were trying to do, but it's just not This is not it, man, This is this is not it. This is the NBA has to do something. They're in danger of dropping rain. The rains already crazy low compared to what they were, but after this All Star weekend, they're in danger of this shit reaching levels to where it's like it don't even make sense to have the week it anymore. So they gotta do something.
Speaker 5: I mean, at least they the musical performances. They at least knocked out the park, right.
Speaker 4: I love to see Tony Tony Tony in Vogue too short e forty, sweetie. I know who youre talking about. I'm gonna name that, gentlemen. I won't name him at all. That was the worst shit I've ever seen. I was so scared of this episode today.
Speaker 5: One because I liked the Drake album and two because LANs Littleball may have had the worst performance in hip hopiss I tried to tell y'all that was gonna come here with ten and I'm not on ten.
Speaker 4: I'm not your baby, d I'm not yelling. I promise I'm not yelling. Baby. I'm sorry, I'm not yelling. I just told y'all that that song was trash. It was terrible, and it's disrespectful to the art of hip hop to try to even call that song a hit record.
Speaker 1: There's been but there's been worse song. I get you what you're saying. There's been way worse songs that were performed better. I don't know what it is with the ice spicification of this new generation where they come out and they feel like.
Speaker 4: Crassification of this new generation gentrification and everybody know that I wasn't about to get me to my cannabis. My two fair rappers from Sarah. Yeah, he's so people thought I was trolling.
Speaker 5: It still got a baby on my top two. Who knew QS would have the top two greatest rappers of all top I sorry, baby, go ahead.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is they they the newer rappers. They come out and there's no, like they don't. They rap like they're trying to sound just like the record. They don't raise their voice at all. There's no hypeness to it. There's no because they're not artists.
Speaker 4: They're not performers, because they ain't go through s obs like they ain't going through Santo stated, Yeah, yeah, how highline ballroom because yeah, that's what I'm saying. They ain't know what I'm saying. They ain't them them them stages don't love to have awful hummus in that basement at NB. You need to get booed. That's what niggas don't understands. As an artist, as a performer, you need to get booed a couple of times. You needed for it to be silent once you finished, like thank y'all for coming out. Nobody need to clap. Artists need to feel that moment and be like God, damn Cee l Angelo. He felt that moment this weekend because hunis he finished, that ship was cooling. Niggas wasn't clapping that. Nobody wanted to hear that.
Speaker 5: Ship, not not even the schedule dapts saved it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody wanted to hear that. And I get it. The Lonzo Ball introduced LiAngelo Ball. I thought that was cute. I love that. That was cute. But this is All Star Weekend, man, we need we need the best All Stars. Yeah, we need the best of the best to perform, not le Angelo Ball.
Speaker 5: I'm fine with the song. No You're not death Jam. I have to give them some credit. They are definitely recouping as fast as possible. They gave the small fuck the Lions game and then All Star Weekend and he doesn't even know how to turn a Micael.
Speaker 4: But it's just it's bad, bro, this ship is I was just sitting there like, I can't be the only one, and I know I'm at that age where I'm starting to hate everything. I accept that there, I embraced that, but I knew I wasn't the only one that watched that performance and was like, all right, man, what is this?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 5: I felt bad for the dancers because they smoked it. They was they was working so hard behind that fucking awful vocal performance.
Speaker 4: I felt bad for them. Yeah, I felt bad.
Speaker 5: Parents like Mom, I'm really gonna be on TV All Star Weekend and then their families had to watch them dance for that bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had to learn them transitions in that Little White Girl to work for Leangelo Ball. Get out of here with this shit. Nobody want to see this shit, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just needs to They need to go back to being like hype because even if you forget lyrics or you're not like get hyped to engage with the crowd like it's a performance. It's not for you to come out there and sound exactly like I'm playing the record on the radio and have the nerve to have the backtrack in the back right like and you.
Speaker 5: Not even with the backtrack, No, like how you missed the TV.
Speaker 4: The TV track is there to keep you on point, because he's not an artist. He's not a performer. He just caught a song.
Speaker 5: Like even when fifty and YAlO missed their queue on Amusing Park whatever that was VMA's. I mean, at least they did a show, like they went in the crowd and actually dap people up and had full conversations when they miss their cue.
Speaker 4: At least be a performer. But this is why I had an issue with that song, because I knew it was just about name and clickbait. They should have had La Russell's talent to that as performing in that slot Angelo Ball. And that's the problem I have with records like that. When you have this name Jello Ball that people just gonna click because of the Ball brand and shout out to the Ball family, nothing but love and respect for the Ball family. I don't want that to get lost to I'm just talking about a song that I don't feel like it's a hit song. So now you give this song the level or the stage of being an All Star weekend when guys that are really talented and really perform their ass off and really notice craft like L Russell from the Bay and represents represents the Bay everywhere he goes, sitting at home, and you don't have him come perform. L Russell could have had that spot and had that shit jumping way more than that record, performed way better Like That's that's the things that I get mad at when I see things like that, because I know what it's about. It's just trying to catch a moment and capitalize off a name that is already clickbait. Yeah, that's what I don't like.
Speaker 5: L Russell definitely deserved to do his little absolute bunny hop dance like.
Speaker 4: Let l Russell go out there and rep the Bay all weekend. Man, he needed to be on that stage and on that level performing. That's what I like to say.
Speaker 5: I mean, maybe we just didn't get it, Like maybe he was cause playing bad performers and like there was a deeper meaning to what he was doing.
Speaker 4: LiAngelo thought he was pocked when he walked out there. If he do this one more time, the gun to the dome, if he do this, ma the head tap, if he do this one more time, And you never did that. You cried when they had you locked up in China for stealing memorabilia or whatever you're stealing over there. You wasn't doing this in the jails in China. It wasn't it was it was it was Trump, Please come get me. This thinker's crying. Man, stop all right now stop now you don't remember you remember he was crying. He was begging for the America to come get him.
Speaker 5: He saw he saw what we traded for a old girl.
Speaker 4: It was like you can't get meat.
Speaker 1: Look, he was.
Speaker 4: Begging for Trump to come get him. Now all of a sudden his head tapping, and then you get out of it. But swerve being the court. You ain't gonna do none of that ship you rapping by you go cry in that jail the marriage. Did you see our friend Jazz's Instagram? Who's jazz? We love jazz. Friend of the show Jazz.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a lot of jazz this baby which fun Joyce Jazz? No, I didn't see.
Speaker 5: I think she worked on the whole. Jello thinks somehow. I think she's involved because she did post which I wanted.
Speaker 4: I love her to.
Speaker 5: Death and she's great at her jeal jazz so much I stopped myself from replying to her posts. Instead, I'm just gonna come on a podcast and say it, which is fucking worse. She gave Jello the most fucking did She said he's the most improved at basketball camp trophy. Yo, it's really hard to get out there and perform in front of people. You're so brave for doing that. I was an say Jazz. First of all, you have toured with Joyce Anderson, Pact Bruno Mars Kiana Day. She has a tour manager for some of the greatest acts we've ever follow. Don't you dare fucking say Jello's brave for doing that?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 4: No, He is brave because you know, he wasn't supposed to be out there. He's very brave going out there doing that ship.
Speaker 1: Stop. So proud of you getting our live TV in front of this many people. Being a new artist that just started a month ago. It's not an easy task. Your desire to want to be better and just started them. Commend them, excited for what's commendable and expiring, excited for what's to come for You.
Speaker 4: Love Jazz so much front of the show. We love her. Not sure what's jazz domo with Jazz. Keep doing what you're doing, just don't do it for.
Speaker 5: Je Jello doesn't deserve Jazz.
Speaker 1: But I get what she. I get where she's coming from because it isn't Jello's fault that he's getting these Big Law's.
Speaker 5: Point still stands even too. What Jazz said, he didn't deserve to be there, but he did. That's why it went the way it went. Because he didn't deserve to be there. He did what he could with the moment that he had. He's learning, he's learn.
Speaker 4: Yet, but learn how that nigga go out. You know how they used to do like the little activations for the NBA where they pull up with the school bus with the hoop on it and give the back. Have Jello performed there first. Have him do those little activations. You don't put him in All Star Weekend, but come on with this shit man. Have him get his you know, make his bones at the little activations with the kids at the schools and ship like that. Have him do the hoop busts and all of that. Have Jello stand on top of the hoop busts and perform. You don't bring him out, Tony, Tony, Tony just got on stage the great Rafa Deek and here comes Jello and all black. Get the fuck out of here with this ship man.
Speaker 5: You know, you know Rafael Sadek walked on stages, saw Jello coming up next to you.
Speaker 4: I'm getting way too a watch this ship he got in Vogue Tony Tony, Tony e forty two, short sweety, who's always great to look at.
Speaker 5: We not mad people that have changed the world, and Jello.
Speaker 1: Sweedy being one of the people have changed the world as killing.
Speaker 4: I mean, we never mad at any time Recentek photos. Yeah, I mean, listen, man, change my world. Great All Star we can pick right there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see that's not fair because just the way y'all like looking at Sweetie and don't really like listening.
Speaker 5: First of all, Sweety has records, and Sweety.
Speaker 4: Has profession had a high less effects records.
Speaker 5: Even though I'm joking about how she looks, Sweetie is still a great performer and artist. I'm not saying she's Rathaela dec but nobody. She's more in a conversation, rafeaelsa deec. There she is Jello she was. She's closer to Rafael to Jello. Is that's the fact. I'm just we're just laying out the fact, which is the wildest sentence. But I'm gonna back you up on as wild. But she's closer to Raphael the Jello Ball. Let's just be honest here, We're just being honest here. Fuck with the Ball family. I love with the LaVar Ball. Legend, legendary Dad. He need a statue somewhere in California. I totally understand why people like Frank Ocean and Jay Electronic and just disappear and never come back.
Speaker 4: To Yeah, I get this ship man. Oh before we go for the baby, d you have you have.
Speaker 1: A gift for me?
Speaker 4: Unboxing video.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: Oh? Do you first of all come over here and get me a hugged the way you gave Ashley. Ah yeah, yeah, yeah, ye know, because we're not gonna do this. She was just horny.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna they're not gonna present them to me like you bought them for me.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, okay. I hit Joe and I told him, I said, Yo, then me seven and a half and what men's for? Baby d You did not. First of all, I don't wear seven and a half in men's and women's.
Speaker 1: I mean, first of all, stop Joe hitting me and say yo, I'm gonna send you some sneakers.
Speaker 4: Why are you thinking hits?
Speaker 1: You been hit me? Bro?
Speaker 4: You want me to show you my text message with me and Joe.
Speaker 1: He had already hit me before he hits you. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: He hit me. Go get them sh go get them ships from Joe. You goddamn self filled.
Speaker 5: Get it back in blood.
Speaker 4: Can I have a hug?
Speaker 1: I can have a hug, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Baby. You smell like send them in girl. See listen, man, She said, I don't do nothing for her. I always do something for baby. They always do stuff for you, girl, she alleged from up top. She alleged from up top. You don't do it, but don't do it.
Speaker 1: Because because if Kendrick would have told me I was a legend from Syracuse, he hate to see me when it came to work.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. And then you can't respond because it's like if you respond, that means you to dick suck like I can't say nothing, Like what I'm gonna say to that he ain't talking to me. I don't suck dick, So whatever, That's how I would have lived doing it, Like who were talking to? Not met? You see what the Jews do with divide and conquer. Yeah, I like to move. Oh, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 5: Speaking of which, today I believe is my ten year anniversary of this pod shit, I've been doing shit for ten fucking years. Rory Like that kind of made my stomach.
Speaker 4: Hurt when I realized that the other day. Yeah, ten years. I'm about twelve years in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you when did you start huting you before?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Stop stopped for like two years. I was parting before everybody. Let me just be man. I was doing this shit in twenty shit twelve.
Speaker 1: What was the name of your original pod.
Speaker 4: In the box office? Yeah tickets, of course. Yeah, we was. We was recording as funny as we was recording as serious serious section. Oh wow, I remember ships on them on Twitter. It's still on SoundCloud the episodes. I think it's still on SoundCloud, but no.
Speaker 5: It's it's It's all love and peace to everybody in the entire part community. Shout out Rosenberg Madi, Love you, guys.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Madi even though she don't love me no more. I don't know why. Yeah, I don't understand why Maddy doesn't love me either. I don't know, man, what y'all do me? You know, I don't do nothing like y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't why somebody don't fuck with y'all.
Speaker 4: What y'all do? I don't, Demeus, I don't even be around nobody, so I definitely can't do nothing to nobody, only be around.
Speaker 5: The only thing I did for Maddy was went out on a limb for her and told somebody else they was wrong when they fired her.
Speaker 4: See there you go, there you go well. Shout out to Joe Fresh Goods for sending Demarus feats for us shout out to my god Joe fresh goods.
Speaker 5: And like to Demarius's point two though like he did also hit me for the address to the office, like so that's kind of an assist on my end too.
Speaker 1: All think he's out of getting me my sneakers that he lost the bet for.
Speaker 4: He's no, I'm not. I'm not trying to get out of that. I'm just saying Joe sent some joints. He was like, Yo, yeah, appreciate it. Do you go see bow roses are red? There you go Valentine's. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I could have ward He's the Dumbo House when I went.
Speaker 4: You can still will go to dumble tonight. Throw them all? Right now?
Speaker 5: Did he send us to your cribbage office to my crib Okay? So I was a little nervous. This is why I'm shady. I feel awful for even admittingless. On Thursday, when we were here, I got a package from Joe with the new joints, and I thought it was going to be a box for everybody, but it was just to me. So I quietly put them in my bag because I didn't want to offend any.
Speaker 1: You left Matt Early crazy I still haven't.
Speaker 5: Even posted them because I was trying to not offend Yo, because I know DeMar is gonna call.
Speaker 4: Me right away, like where the is mine?
Speaker 1: Where see?
Speaker 4: I don't control his post office.
Speaker 1: I don't know Joe Fresh goods Man, thank you, my gosh, the best some of my favorite collapse.
Speaker 4: That's basketball all right?
Speaker 5: Music this weekend is that we getting straight too?
Speaker 4: Let's do it?
Speaker 1: Did y'all fuck to sexy songs for you?
Speaker 4: No? No, so sad that I didn't. Oh, I am though. Somebody gonna get it. Log I would do anything just like a yeah, somebody gonna get it. That sounds like a threat, bro, like call it what you want, Like, call it what you want, but somebody go get it. From track one to track twenty, somebody go get it. I was shit at this point.
Speaker 5: I would have fucked to Will Ferrell doing not like us in the background anything like how long it's been for me? I don't care what's in the background, law and order.
Speaker 4: I don't even hear. Yeah, I don't even hear what's playing right now, whatever it is, fucking we fucking yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I'm too inexperienced at this one. I'm like a new virgin that I would never even want to put this party in Drake album on to fuck.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm there yet. I had to get like back in my rhythm. That's not that's nothing. That's for an expert. I can't. Yeah, that's like, you gotta ease your way back in there. You gotta fuck to an EP first. Yeah, I get it, all right, we're starting there. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, why'd you breathe like that? Don't say you stay me? Whatever you do like that? You see? All right? Man, go ahead, man, we're we're gonna have a good conversation. We're not gonna talk about the beef.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna start the conversation with something that may break the Internet. I like some sexy songs for you, and I like gn X crazy. I know you thought it was impossible Internet. You can like both.
Speaker 4: I just hate that you even brought that album up. You didn't have to do that. Yeah, like that, that's what That's why I'm mad, Baby.
Speaker 5: Delay, Why did actually bring it up? Because the conversation before we get into the actual music is what bothered me the most this weekend. While enjoying this this people jectar was people comparing it, and I think that's super unfair to everybody, Like they're too drastically different artists and albums, Like why the fun would you even bring those two together?
Speaker 1: Or the fucking losers who their first introduction to music was the fucking internet. Is them sitting here saying, oh, now, don't like Drake now, y'all, was just this, this and that. I can crip walk to GNX and still like some sexy songs for you, like music is to be. You don't have to pick a side.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't know these people. None of them pay your bills. You don't know them.
Speaker 4: The only.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember them comparing Blueprint too and Stimatic like that, and those are more comparable.
Speaker 4: But Rory, I told you I made it. I don't know when I said it. I said it a few years ago, though, I said beefing with Drake, And again, I hate to even talking about this, but beefing with Drake is better than getting a feature from Drake. I told you this years ago, and this is what I meant by that, because here now is an album some sexy songs for you to have nothing to do with the beef nothing to do with the battle, but people are still going to kind of bring it into the conversation because the battle was so epic and so big and took over the entire twenty twenty four that no matter what Drake does this point moving forward, it can be an album with straight nursery rhymes for kids. It give me a kids album with what's your favorite lady on the YouTube Miss Rachel. It could be Miss.
Speaker 5: Rachel, Miss Rachel and she has a version of me like us.
Speaker 4: It could be a Miss Rachel and Drake album, and people are going to compare it to whatever Kendrick is done. That's just where what happens when you have a battle that we just witnessed last year, but some sexy songs for you came out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and even something I've been a victim of as well, is immediately reacting to an album on the internet right away. Because off the first listen on Thursday night, when I played it, I was like it was cool, and then throughout the weekend it just felt like it got better. I see why a lot of people, I think, as they were just waiting to either hate on it or love it. Called a classical trash It's not one of those albums off first listen that you're gonna be like, oh, this is this is really really good. It took me the whole weekend of multiple multiple listens to get to the place that I really do, really really fuck with this project. In the beginning, I was like, all right, it feels like Drake had to drag Party to the studio. And I still kind of have that feeling even in enjoying Why project.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's not even something I can really prove.
Speaker 5: It's more of like a feeling on the records that Drake was a little bit more present and excited about this project than Party was. It almost felt like Drake did these and was like begging Party to fill in the blanks on certain shit. To me, it was a high caliber Drake on the R and B side and a little lower than I usually like Party.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't disagree with you, and I do feel like Party kind of like was like in the studio just like yo, yeah, participations in Trophy. I don't think Party really, which I personally that's one of my favorite parts about the album. No shade to Party. I like Party, love music, but I would prefer more Drake than Party on this album, and that's I think that's why I like it so much.
Speaker 4: On my way, like Party smoked that and carried it.
Speaker 5: Energy on that record feels way more present than the rest of the project. Like even with a written testimony where Hove kind of just filled in the blanks on certain shit.
Speaker 4: That's kind of how.
Speaker 5: I felt they treated Party on this like a right, just filling a part here so we can make it a collab. I still loved what he did, but to me, this is more of a Drake project, like he feels like the lead on everything, and I don't know, again, it's just the theory.
Speaker 4: I really feel like Drake was.
Speaker 5: Blowing Party's phone up with and I think, can you finish the shit for me?
Speaker 1: Man like but also Rory when I think about it. What I'm gonna go what I'm going to go with is that the reason why the collaboration album is that Party wrote a lot of it. I think that might have been you might not hear a lot of him, but I think Party wrote a lot of it. If that makes.
Speaker 4: Sense, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: But again, to me, these didn't feel like Party had a bunch of records on a hard Drive and then Drake. No, definitely the opposite. To me, felt like Drake had these songs and then Party got on them. Because in the past, like we know with Legend that that was a party song and then Drake came in and smoked it. Every time they do collab on his projects, they always feel like, all right, this was a party record and then Drake came in. To me, this feels like Party came in and Drake already had all these joints. He has the perspective he leads every concept. Like to me, it's it's a Drake project.
Speaker 4: Uh, I mean, I don't out. I didn't go into it trying to listen for that some sexy songs for you. To me, it's uh, wasn't sexy songs for us men. I don't think that Party and Drake put together this album with men in mind.
Speaker 5: I did love Parties post and delete on his ig story with posts he said, this isn't supposed to be analyzed.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to fuck to this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like no, go get some, but that's what this That's what this played like.
Speaker 4: To me, it played like more life. It's like a playlist. Okay, I mean it's like to me, it sounded like a playlist that they put together for women. Came out Valentine's Day, So to me, it played like a playlist. It was like some songs that they put together, you know, some one of the songs that Pemmy's the Lemmen, which I love, they're not even on it, Thank god, leave that. I wanted her. I wanted her to get another another minute thirty on this, but you know, I take the interlude. It's all good. But it played like a playlist.
Speaker 1: Why do y'all feel like these are for women? These songs are not for women. Are gonna enjoy them, but these songs are not for women. Look at what the what is being said in.
Speaker 4: The songs, but who is just being said too?
Speaker 1: It's not because but we don't listen to music for people to talk to us. You listen to music to identify with it. So granted, women are gonna enjoy this, but they weren't right and it's like, oh, the holes gonna love this, they write, and it's like, oh, the niggas that love holes gonna love this, that's what that's who this album is.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, for sure, but it's not used. Yeah, but I don't think that they wrote it waiting for like men to sit down and break it down, like the songs and rating. I don't think that they cared about that. Well I did. I know, I know you did, But I'm just saying I don't think that when they created this, that they even cared about that part of it. Like, I think they wanted to put together some dope songs. Didn't care about, you know, sequencing any of that. It was just like, Yo, this is a playlist. Put out this playlist, some sexy songs for you and just let it, let it run. I'm you.
Speaker 5: You're the using for you, You're the youit for you? Yes, Phail, he said, three drinks and I'm already playing therapist.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh, I felt so sick. Don't get it twisted. The bars listen, the bars is gonna always be there when you have party and drake in the studio. We know that they did some of the best at having those bars and those lines that I think everybody can relate to on some level.
Speaker 1: How you gonna stay with this nigga? How are you gonna stay with that nigga? In this economy? In this economy, you're gonna stay with that broke ass nigga.
Speaker 4: Yo, I'm not gonna lie when when the song when the album came out, I was on my way back to the house and I was listening and in the first bars, the city is pretty when it's dead, just like a fly. Said no, no, no, no, I can't listen to this outside. I said, we gotta. I said, yo, let me turn this off because I already knew when we was going. After that, the city is the city is pretty when it's dead, just like a flower. I said, Nah, man, I said, I can't be out. You can't be with the homies listening to that. I said, yeah, drop me off, man, I gotta. I can't listen to this around three dudes, like you just can't play that around three other men.
Speaker 1: You said, what color is the scene? Tower is blue tonight, just like how I feel about you tonight.
Speaker 4: He getting his ship off, great man, Gone man, his ship off, gone man.
Speaker 5: And this is why I feel for the Internet of going into this expecting some ship attached to the past. Like just enjoy and joy joy the music. Everyone doesn't have to take themselves so seriously as well. Even though I think that parjury record is probably up there with Ratchet happy birthday of one of Drake's worst records. I'm happy he's.
Speaker 1: I hated it the first two times out there.
Speaker 4: I'm from town. I know what that. Grew up listening to that, what that is, but that was an immediate skip. I was like, all right, man, see Nas, you can't let that throw you off. Rory. Now you have that, Yeah, you can't let it. Don't be scared to get it to your two step. Damn so you scared to get it to your two step.
Speaker 5: The problem that nigga said, I be on Steinway WITHAA.
Speaker 1: Take you to son Tho this weekend dance, but shot, I take you to Kiki or the Booby Trappa making booby Trap fake Spanish.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Ship killed me.
Speaker 5: That's like how my dad orders at a Mexican restaurant, a white to a white waitress, smiling when he says glossians grass, Yeah, before we get to giving them flowers. On this ship, I do have to clown all Canadian men. I don't think I'm the first to say men from Toronto are a little sensitive.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 5: After three drinks and I'm already playing therapist. He said, why are you acting thirsty for anyone that's American.
Speaker 4: You ain't feel them, No, yo, I felt them on that. Niggas from Harling feel that way about niggas from Brooklyn's. It's the same ship. Oh no, that's a reason why I love Toronto. Yeah, you know exactly what you if you have no matter where you're from. London, men in New York, they're gonna get way more attention.
Speaker 1: Than they clean up, cleanup.
Speaker 5: But to me, it's just because he talked like he got crumpets and tea in his bag.
Speaker 4: He ain't ship that niggas a killer like he ain't ship.
Speaker 5: But to me that does make some sense, Like it's a whole different world. I get why girls will be attracted to something new like that Toronto is thirty minutes away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not that big as a difference. It's a forty minute flight. That Toronto is just a clean New York. Yeah, that's all it is. That's a fact.
Speaker 5: So it was London, so all right, so we have to call Toronto women hussies, then you're getting you.
Speaker 4: Thirsty over a border. That's just like that's the same people called kiatis. Those are katis. Those are not hushies. Huskies uptown if you go north through the border.
Speaker 5: Katy, I think all women from Toronto are beautiful and not promiscuit.
Speaker 4: It's some permisse. No, no, no, it's somexcuse women to Toronto. We ain't gonna do that. Some of my favorites. Yeah, there's some's some beautiful, beautiful Katty.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot he was on camera.
Speaker 4: What what you're about to say? Go ahead and look her cat baby did it's all good? What the fuck I thought that's what you just said? Oh my bad, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I was about to ask very what happens to that one thing? But we gonn We'll talk about Elana, We'll talk about it. Lanta.
Speaker 4: That things of the past, things in the past. Somebody your white face saying that to me is just doesn't sit. I got the things of the past sometime. Are you good from time? Nah?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 5: I might need to center center a little text mess just saying time passes, whether we're looking at the clock or not.
Speaker 4: Was he talking? Was that Niven talking on that gass is whether I'm comping you that watch us? Is he lying on that's real talk? That's see, that's the shit. I we wanted to say, I just I'm not a rapper, I'm not a writer. I can't say shit like that. But shit, I understand what he mean by that.
Speaker 5: My god, you know what I've been on here saying for years I want the more mature Drake album for whatever that. I feel bad he going through it. Man, stay this sad, bro. I'm fine with you getting your heart broken if you write like that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you, do you like this better than for All the Dogs? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I figured you, but definitely.
Speaker 1: You like this.
Speaker 4: I'm better than Fall of Dogs. I don't think it's fair to compare. It's two different types of m album.
Speaker 1: It's very similar.
Speaker 4: Nah hell nah, he rapping like he's really rapping on Fall of Dogs, like rapping, he's not. He's rapping on this, but not like he was on Fall of Dogs. No way, This is a whole different vibe. This is a whole different energy right here. I can't That's what I'm saying. I can't compare that to other to Fall of Dogs, even though it might be some RMB joints on all of some of my favorite ARMB joints on Fall of Dogs, but top to bottom, it is a whole different vibe. Some sexy songs for you is exactly what it is, some sexy songs. I mean, I don't it wasn't thinking about me, but for you, whatever you may be.
Speaker 5: And this is where I have to to backtrack on my my thoughts of like I can't get into this type of Drake anymore because I'm just not at that point in my life anymore. That's what I was saying for all the dogs, like I don't need his four forty four. But I was still like a little, a little mature after he got off Lucky for you. I don't just love you for you, I love you for who you tell me you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Be one day.
Speaker 5: Never Mind, I'm just as immature as Drake because I felt, I felt seen we're in the same boat.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Drake, I ain't gonna lie to we're not giving Party enough credit for that Deeper record though Deeper, oh my god, not Deep. But Party did on Deeper. I'm like, all right, this might have been just worth him, just like if he only did that on the album, I'm like, this is a party in Drake out. That's how much. That's how much I fuck with.
Speaker 5: That deeper record, nah, one part deeper and lasers incredible.
Speaker 4: And the way he talking on when when she's gone, when he's gone, Oh man, please joe y'all.
Speaker 1: Drake was talking stop because no because my phone. Tap y'all got my phone. Tab y'all got my phone. He was to see and when you and when he's gone, you got my phone.
Speaker 4: Nah, he was in my he was in my jam sport with when he's gone, I'm like this nigga that found my notebook man that ship he was talking like, come with this nigga, I'll get out of my notebook. Man, that's me party found your BlackBerry with the sides like, yo, that's the host is my balls. I didn't said all that before.
Speaker 5: Have you ever stared at a tattoo? Or he was sucking it from the back? Absolutely damn.
Speaker 4: Doesn't say my name. But here's where we're at, Like I ain't tripping. I know that ain't ain't me, but it's all good looking. We're here together. I don't know where this niggas at.
Speaker 1: I don't know where this year.
Speaker 4: I don't know where this nigga with your son is at. I don't even care.
Speaker 5: I've never been in the predicament where I saw another guy's name. Did I ever tell that this Ovio story before?
Speaker 4: Nobody? You're gonna tell it next was a.
Speaker 5: Long, long, long time ago.
Speaker 4: No, seriously, was this was? I swear to guy's over ten year Obama was president.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I met a girl. I was, I was double dating. I was the friend like I was the plus one. Shorty had her friend and you come with me. Of course we hit it off because I'm at that point witty and charming. I look young, I go to fuck beautiful. She started getting naked. She had an ovo owl.
Speaker 4: I'm not joking.
Speaker 5: From here to here, the full calf was an ovo owl. Still hit it from the back though, Yeah, why wouldn't you? I think I played party while I was doing was washing.
Speaker 1: N If your tattoo is that big, you gotta have only fuck Drake, Like you can't, Like, you can't fuck Magit and have that big ass Ovo fucking tattoo on you.
Speaker 4: No, we're not doing that. Got a classic guy he do, But like, come on.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like, if it's gonna be that big, you gotta have fuck Drake or you better have looking chubs and having an ovo owl.
Speaker 4: The whole cast I can see it. Bro. Here's my thing.
Speaker 5: This is why you just have to admit you were making very poor choices when you were younger. If she would have been like with the Ovio click or was fucking with one of them him, that would actually be okay.
Speaker 4: She didn't even know them. How you know that?
Speaker 5: After, I mean after we was done, I had some questions. I was gonna ask him before at that point, I mean, she had jeans on. I didn't see the tattoo until it was time to get busy, and it was at that point.
Speaker 4: It was too late.
Speaker 1: No, it was, it was not too late.
Speaker 4: I think she lined. I think she. I think she definitely did let the homies. It's fine, I don't care. I mean, having the tattoo that big on your that's not just fan ship. That's like, I mean, y'all ain't fu editing.
Speaker 1: And he got that orange and money bag tatting on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was like he fucked us. But at least like ed was Christmas family. She was just here. Edon was literally here today. He made them his family, like edit his family. Man Chap those speakers though, is different.
Speaker 5: But yes, unfortunately I have been in a similar predicament that party was talking about with his crew, so I felt I felt lasers listen man.
Speaker 4: The bottom line is I think that this album uh was really a playlist that they that they gave us for It was the perfect weekend. I know they were trying to put this out before Valentine's Day, but I think it it lanted perfectly being you know the type of music it is, the vibe, the energy. I think this was needed. I think we all needed this type of switching energy and just some good music. So some sexy songs for you one of my favorites of the year so far, the past let's say eight months so far.
Speaker 1: I wasn't spending the block.
Speaker 4: Some sexy songs for you? May you spend the block some sexy songs? What songs you spent? Ice? Spider Man? Did you said the text after you heard Spider Man Superman?
Speaker 1: Nah? Yeah, ain't listen on Greedy, y'all ain't listening on Greedy.
Speaker 4: I ain't listen on Baby Day. I can tell you them niggas got my book bag.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you I saved my traffic keeper. Them niggas got not the traffic keyer. Niggas got my traffic Keeper.
Speaker 5: I would love to read Vulnerable more lyrics.
Speaker 4: Oh man, listen to some sexy songs for you. I'm trying to tell you, Spider Man, Superman, I'm not gonne. This was the one time, the first time since the beef, that I felt like, damn, I wish Drake in Future was still cool. Okay, this is the one song I'm like, I could definitely hear Future on this record. One million Yeah, I'm with you as much. Huge talk about as much as as much as Future talk about tricking and he don't give up. This would have been the perfect perfect song the Future to be on a party in Drake Spider Man, Superman.
Speaker 5: As as much as I do love this project, and I'm cool with the timing. Even if people are saying Drake was ducking having to really wrap and address a bunch of shit, I'm cool with that take.
Speaker 4: But I still like this project.
Speaker 1: Who's saying that what Rory paid too much as sense to the Internet?
Speaker 4: You gotta know the Internet? That is true. That's just stupid. What ducking? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: A lyric breakdown? Which which lyric breakdown we're doing? We're doing Spider Man, Superman, give me a hub man when he's gone. Listen, greedy, my nigga said, I'm you know what, do y'all think? I can't it right now? I can't right now.
Speaker 5: No, it's good to greed, which I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: That was the one that made you spend.
Speaker 1: I have not spun yet. Actually I'm still. I'm not dizzy yet. I'm still.
Speaker 5: But he said like you was definitely who Drake was talking about. When he said Drake's man was drilling in Marvin's room, that was you he was talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure.
Speaker 4: He was definitely spending the block when he said.
Speaker 1: Don't even know how it feels, can't even imagine how it feels to be in love with me for real? When I disappear for days, you convince yourself yours to blame, when we don't see each other for months on in and you pretend it's okay.
Speaker 5: And babydig just spend the block. No, strong, just be weak. This is proof of what I've already known forever. She's a manipulator. Yeah, that's the most manipulative shit I've ever for favorite days.
Speaker 4: Just be weak for a second.
Speaker 1: When I disappear for days and you convince yourself you to blame, like, I can't even imagine what it's like to be in love with me. I can't I feel for you.
Speaker 4: Them niggas got to get out my traffic keeper.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, man, I've been saying this is since the early nineties. Get out my traffic keeper. Man in the QMS hilarious, Man, Like what you that's me? I didn't said that already, baby, Just be weak. It's all right, I'm cool now. It's love Day, it's live club saying.
Speaker 1: Give me a hug. First of all, they are my traffic keeper. Because I was over at Aces in the I used to get a strippers dances that they used to hug me. This is my ship. Yet hugs from the strippers that's me. Bottle girls, bartenders, nasty.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie on when he's gone. That nigga said. All that's left between us at least agreements and jewelry.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 4: His nigga talking crazy. That's all that's left between us is the fact that that condo you're living in is in my name, and that jewelry you got on I bought it.
Speaker 5: He gotta get out he got that's my traffic keeper right there, mar you ain't how many condos is under your name?
Speaker 4: Mine?
Speaker 1: I was about to say, Mar, I ain't paying no rent.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: You never paid a check, right, yeah, of course double check.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I help out album and not pay. I help out. I help out here and now I help out well, I can't just you know, come change.
Speaker 5: My It's not like Denzel in Training day before you get old boy kill what bill you pay?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What's your goal to bill?
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's depending on the relationship with the with the girl, the woman, like you know, whatever she needs help with. If we really fuck with each other like that and she needs some help or something, it's like I fuck with you like it's all good. If I got it, you got it. What about some surgery surgery that nigga said ten grand your mind, twenty grand your mind, one hundred grand your mind. That's not that you help mind. If I buy that body, I own it. That's a fact I paid for them. Titties in that ass. You better not.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: Kendrick brought up some great points unneath the grounds.
Speaker 5: You can't go nowhere. That's my I bought that. I purposed that I was singing along it's just the I purch I purchased that. I purchased that ass Oh please, the amount of men that have bought bbls for women that went and fucked another dude as soon as she I.
Speaker 4: Ain't got nothing to do with that. That ain't that ain't nothing out of me and them dudes, ain't nothing to like. That's a difference. That's the difference between me and them. They buy it and let them run around and go no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 5: What's funny is is Big pun paired that with running into somebody from elementary school, like that was his narrative.
Speaker 4: Man, you know the elementary school.
Speaker 5: I don't know you man, and then continued on to tell everyone that his wife's titties with.
Speaker 4: All right, I don't want to spend too much time on this because I'm gonna say were.
Speaker 5: Riding, but that overall your finger overall great, great playlist.
Speaker 4: Close the playlist. I feel like this is a this is this feels like more life to me, but just a sexier more life. So great project, A lot of good songs. I think that no Keia record it kind of like you know, came on and it kind of like the vibe was so different. I was like, oh, but after two listeners, I was like, oh, I get it. Some sexy songs for with Nokio.
Speaker 5: I didn't really understand a lot of people I was talking to. He was like, yeah, I fuck with it, but no kids probably skipped.
Speaker 4: I was like, man, Le's that is O. I could see. You've got to be able to see the ass is shaken before they shake Rory. Listen, man, they gonna shake ass all summer to that record.
Speaker 5: I speak for all the Caucaus mountains and saying die Trying is our ship. Oh you gotta make y'all the stranger at a die bar to that ship.
Speaker 4: Outside of this, young mano y'a, the Mono Warriors, white white boys are y'all love catching Mono?
Speaker 5: Yeh know, it's just we come with it. Yeah, it's we're a meal. At this point, antibodies everything. The outside of this being misogynistic. The only other misogynistic shit was given him that amount of time, and then Yeba like let her cook. Yeah, I was tight. She was just getting in her bag and we Yeba can keep up with Drake and party on this toxic shit. Don't get Yeba's beautiful voice twisted. She has some toxic fucking records. She's toxic adel to me, Oh absolutely toxic Adele is so I love ye. She's dope funny, which so much over you ship with her and Robert Glasper. One of the best records of last year. Oh yeah, super toxic. Yeah, which track was yebom Died Trying, which I feel like that might have been probably Yea have a joint.
Speaker 4: You think that she sent Drake. That's kind of what I thought they've done records before. She was on Fall of Dogs, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, No, she was on Certific She has her legs as Heartbreak. Yes, I feel like that's kind of what I wanted Drake in party to do with, like experiment a little bit. That's why I like Nokia and Die Trying. I like that they're getting in that bag.
Speaker 4: That's why I like Meare Meet your Patherre Booby Trap, the funny at fuck you felt? But you felt though?
Speaker 5: That wasn't Drake experiment. That that was him walking around his Houston ranch.
Speaker 4: You know, he had on his boots while he made this up. I fuck with it. I like shit like that, man. I like when artists, you know, experiment with like that. To me, that type of shit is fun. That's what the ship is about. We do have to have some fun though. We do need to take you to Homie court me.
Speaker 5: You being in Drake's circle as a friend, you need to tell your friend when to.
Speaker 4: Read the room. Can you pull up that clip with him in Australia? Oh god, what happened in Australia?
Speaker 5: And I know when I supposed to laugh about it because he's like.
Speaker 4: Not the culture and whatever. He was fucking fucking this.
Speaker 5: This is where you need friends around you to be like, yo, you know what, I kind of know the demographic of Australia.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should leave this one off. Okay, leave us off the set list? Got you going on? Stop?
Speaker 5: He's really guiding them through the lyrics too. How does he not know what's about to come at this point? He probably don't think they was gonna lean into it. Even just even Justin Bieber has told his fans to shut the fuck up when they weren't in key or in rhythm at all. Drake is guiding them all the way to the N word. Yeah, Justin Bieber, but he's leaving breadcrumbs. For all the white women of Australia to yell the N word.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Justin Bieber also made a nigga cake and used to epy forgot his nigga song. Y'all, don't act like you forgot Justin Yeah platinum and he was in key platinum. Play this please boy. That's not holding hold onld up. That's not fair though. Did they show the crowd? I heard the crowd. No, but how you know there ain't no, it ain't no black women in there. Oh, I know they panned to the crowd and other clips.
Speaker 1: It was all right, it was nothing but the Australian whites for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, it may have been some Aboriginal women in there. You know, it's Australia. It may have mis some Aboriginal women in there. We don't know. I'm just saying I didn't see the crowd in that clip. Just speaking off the clip, y'all just show me that Elon Musk's in there. I mean some Aboriginal women, that's all. You know what I mean. It's Australia.
Speaker 1: The aboriginal woman is why he looked at the DJ, and the DJ looked at him after no.
Speaker 5: Go back to the DJ's face he was there was like, damn we didn't We didn't think DJ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like keep playing it.
Speaker 1: He knew they already knew, Like.
Speaker 4: Damn it. We should have done rehearsals. Some sexy songs for you available now. If you have not listened. I'm pretty sure everybody at least heard it by now, but hopefully you enjoyed it. If not, you didn't enjoy it. This is what it is. Yeah, but some other surprise what.
Speaker 1: I was happy, surprised. I didn't expect it to be as good as it was.
Speaker 4: I mean it was it was for you, then, it was for women.
Speaker 5: I do even though we are here to give you your flowers because we liked this project and give me my I had nothing.
Speaker 4: He was part of it. I had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 5: Out huge part of it. We have to keep you somewhat honest though. You've admitted your bias, which I appreciate, and it's cool to stand on that bid in battle. If any other rapper after a battle said fuck the battle, I'm trying to get the party lit, you would smoke him. You would come in here and scream louder than anybody after a battle.
Speaker 4: No wouldn't. What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: During the battle? I think he would after.
Speaker 4: During a battle, of course, the battle's over. Fuck that battle. Nobody cared about that after all.
Speaker 5: The cold shit don't bring Why did you bring it up?
Speaker 1: Why do you call mine his motherfuckers?
Speaker 4: You just had such a good conversation. I want to ruin it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your problem. That's why after drink three you are they you being a therapist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you can't say that's my only that's my only bag at this point.
Speaker 4: But you're not allow You're not allowed to bring bring cold name up atter battle.
Speaker 5: You know that if any other rapper lost so and then came back and said, nah, I don't even care about that battleship man, I don't care about the party, you would smoke them. No, I wouldn't listen. I love the record and I sung it along with him. Yeah, I wouldn't call anybody for saying.
Speaker 4: No, I would not. Bro. I don't care, Bro, I don't. I don't listen. My relationship with Drake doesn't weigh heavily on my opinion as people think it does. I just told y'all, and this is the about it. I just didn't like one song and one performance and people called me a hater. One song, one performance, and I'm a hater. Sadd never minded it. I've said years ago in support of Kendrick. None of that counts anymore. But during the battle, if I don't like one song and one halftime performance, I'm a hater. So it is what it is. Let's stay on music, though.
Speaker 5: West Side Gun twelve, why we can't call it with it?
Speaker 4: It's twelve, all right? West Side Gun twelve. West Side Gun dropped twelve twelfth version of Yes Absolutely something or something whatever it is, but I like it to druint again. Man, anytime I could get Wes and Stove God on the track together, I'm happy. Life is great for me. This project I do. I'm not sure to rank it. Yeah, I don't want to rank it yet where it falls in line with the rest of this collection. But I enjoyed it though, he said the Virgil rug say rug yeah. Plug's name in my phone say plug, yeah, yeah, Absolutely. I really made Amara's oatmeal with bacon soda this morning. Why would you do that because of stove? Yeah, but you don't have stove.
Speaker 5: Really might be I'm not even trying to like do a moment, I actually do believe Stove really might be the best.
Speaker 4: Rapper out right now. Stove God is one of my favorites. I'm not gonna say he's the best rapper. He needs to be more consistent.
Speaker 5: I feel like we only really get Stove when West is putting something out.
Speaker 4: But he's one of my stoves, one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 5: To me, this is a Stove God album.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, He's on every single record. When he shows up, he is, to me, the best rapper. I don't know if people are really fucking with him when he shows up listen.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not arguing with that. He's definitely one of my favorite rappers. But I just feel like, you know, guys like what Freddy just did, Ship but Ransom has been doing. Uh. Conway still to me is one of the best rappers Benny, but Stove, to me, he's still He's one of my favorites. Anytime you're telling me Stove is putting out something, he's featuring on something, I'm going and I'm listening to it, especially when him and West when they get together. Makami is still one of my favorite rappers. So yeah, that's great company for stove God to be and I'm happy to see his success, to see people start, you know, picking up on the legend that he is. I think that he's already a legend, and he's definitely one of one. Doesn't sound like nobody, doesn't look like nobody, very slick and witty in his bars, the way he constructs his punch lines and things like that. I'm a huge fan of Stove God. I mean, anytime I see him, I give him his flowers and I let him know how much I appreciate his craft. So shout out the Westside Gun twelve. I'm fucking with this all right.
Speaker 5: I want to give west Side his flowers. One of the best curators in hip hop, without a doubt, just some of my favorites. Fly God, Fly God is an awesome god. To try to do it in like of state accent, ask some God how you do it?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 4: Awesome, It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Fucking pissed me off.
Speaker 5: Yo, who made the Sunshine Supreme Blind? Tell the name we can't say seven eight six.
Speaker 4: Hitler Whizz seven.
Speaker 5: And then you pray for me. Pray for Paris.
Speaker 4: Pray for Paris is classic.
Speaker 5: I think that's a classic album too.
Speaker 4: Ten and twelve.
Speaker 5: Is there a better modern because we had this conversation with Freddy too, Because I think Freddy is just out there. It's crazy the best catalogs of the modern era. I can say the same for Westside Gun. This is the fact that he keeps delivering to and with something that, in theory should start to get annoying, like a lot of the no drum shit or a certain sound like that can get way too redundant. Somehow, him being the least rapper in a crew of the best rappers, continues to put out the best solo projects at all them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, he West a legendment And I don't want to give him too many flowers because you know he doesn't need them. He plants tom himself right. West will tell you rock himsto his style. Yeah yeah, yeah, But that's supreme confidence. The one thing Wes does not lack is confidence. I will say this. I can't say enough about his his desography.
Speaker 4: This shit is crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm actually unreal how good his his catalog.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna go ahead and say it, man. We need Griselda to get back. We need that Griselda bat We need Conway, we need Benny, we need gun We need them three to get back and give us, give us that that feeling that they gave us.
Speaker 1: Need.
Speaker 4: We need that back. We need that Griselda energy back. I love what these with the with these three are doing on their own collectively, I mean individually, but what they do collectively, what they do together, what they do as Griselda, is something that I think is unmatched in hip hop. It's just legendary shit. Whenever those three are together, Whenever you let Benny and Conway, you know, go off, whenever you have Darren's you're in there, conductor, bring conductor in the alchemists and let done, let him curate that, let him executive produce that, let him creative direct that. I think that that's that formula that they have is unmatched in hip hop. And again, I know those you know, they're doing their things individually, but we need that. We need that Griselda ship. We need that ship back. Yeah. I do think we talked off Mike about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course twelve is incredible, but we all feel like the next step for all three of them should be that joint.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need that, We need that grisel to ship.
Speaker 5: All on their own and do great things with their own clasout great solo projects.
Speaker 4: We need the three of them back for Yeah, man, I need that for self, just for my own selfish reasons. I need that sound and that energy, just that classic you know what what Griselda did with with Darren you you know, I just think that that's something that is missing that we need that.
Speaker 5: I would drive up to QS if there was like a Baby d Stove God Club hosting like a walk through the two of them.
Speaker 4: They shutting Q's down.
Speaker 1: He not even that type of guy. He's not into that type of stuff.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: But y'all, I mean, y'all are the only two that like really put on for the city. I feel like, So I feel like y'all need to come together and may feel like.
Speaker 4: The marriage being the only one that put on for Syracuse.
Speaker 5: I mean Mellow did for a year. You know what, he's still trying.
Speaker 4: Your son is going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need to put together like the Orangeman Festival or some shiit Mellow co host. First of all, I could do all the hosts.
Speaker 1: Two c is also from uh is Oh yeah from Syracuse were I didn't know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Toucy. He's dope.
Speaker 1: I like him. But yeah, man, you know, got some legends in the building, no real talent overlooked.
Speaker 5: And that's why I feel like me and de Marius realize that we've known each other for what eleven years? Eleven years? I sent her a reasonable Drought when it came out, and she was like, oh, yeah, Stephen, that's my guy. I was like, you've been holding this back. You had this type of rapper up there, and you're holding this back. He was gatekeeper stove. God, yes, that's not what happened.
Speaker 1: I did not say that's my guy, but I was just didn't say Steven.
Speaker 4: I just assumed stove Guy's name is Stephen either.
Speaker 1: That's why it's so funny. His name is Aaron.
Speaker 4: Nah, I don't see. You don't take away the image I have. You don't tell me what ry's not cooking crack, don't tell me his real name is. I don't know how to wi crack rock man Aaron, Like, come on, that's Stove, that's stoveve though, right there, Man, don't call him Aaron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cook though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I knew that I knew his real names.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, like sleep on Syracuse, We really rap over there for real.
Speaker 4: No Stove.
Speaker 5: Listen, Stove the only place that wrapped now, listen Stove.
Speaker 4: Stove God, he'd be rapping, he'd be talking crazy, the ship he be saying. I'm like, I just you know what it is his his, the great MC's, the great rappers have a certain way of, you know, getting to the punchline and getting to the bar, like it takes a certain level of cleverness and wittiness that you know, Jay was great, is great at it, Nas is great at it. All of the greats have this this way of well, you don't you know it's a punch bar obviously because the bar is over. That's the end of the bar. But the way they get to it, Like Stove is so unique in the way he gets to it. Like the first time I heard him spit that dra Mond bar, I say, yeah, this is what makes him different. Like it's almost like he gave you the punch bar in the beginning of the bar. Look like the way he does.
Speaker 5: It, the way he even does his melodies like Adam Page, I need Stove God on this fucking party in Draco. Stove could like kind of sing and really carry a fucking note.
Speaker 4: Yeah he could. I could. I could rap melody. He could rap a melody. Now, Stove is one of those.
Speaker 5: It's funny Jay elect put it very simple to me off a whole bar. You feel the ambiance, y'all. Others just rhyme like some people are really good at just rhyming and shit. The ambiance is what Stove has.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: It doesn't have to be the most lyrical ship. It could be simplistic, but that is what His delivery is better than thying else And for the people I say that West can't really rap like that. He went crazy on Dumb World outro. That might have been the best verse i've heard him rap rap. Yeah, well he's getting his ship off on that. Yeah, Wes is more braggadocious, more style. It's not he's not gonna, you know, blow you away with bars. But you know he's gonna say some funny shit, some slick shit, some cool shit, and some real shit.
Speaker 4: He's gonna get you. He gonna tell you what he's really doing, how much you're really making, how much you really spending. Oh, hen he gonna break it down for and he not lying, and he not lying. So yeah, man, I shout out the gun. Anytime he's able to put something together and currate something, it's gonna be at a certain level. It's a certain taste level when you talk about West Side Gun. So west Side Gun twelve available now your DSPs.
Speaker 5: Do you do you think this wasn't on the list, but fun, let's have a conversation. Do you think Shady will ever apologize us for what? Specifically Paul Rosenberg for what I champion you being one of the first people in media that was putting Griselda on and saying each shit even Benny at first to Prono take, like even when west was cool, when people didn't really know about Bennie, you was talked about Benny. I feel like we've been the only media platform that bigs up Westside Boogie the way we do. And they got so butt hurt because I said one comment at Soho House with Conway that they canceled us hosting Boogie's release party. And then when I seen Rosenberg not Pete Paul at the Boogie show, he giving me fucking nasty stares the whole time, Like do you know me and Maul are the only people in media that pump up your roster. No one else does. You should be giving me a fucking hug, not looking at me fucking crazy because your A and R got butt hurt because I asked Conway it felt like he did the whole rollout and shade he didn't, which was the fucking truth that from his team.
Speaker 4: Right right? Why are you mad at me for? I mean, you know how it is with this industry, man, It's you know, people, whatever you are, they want you to be truthful, truthful, but not truthful about them. People want the truth as long as it's not about them, like and once you know that about this industry, that's why you know y'all give me shit. Why I don't go out, why I don't be around, why don't go to Vince? It's because everybody is fake and if you honest, And then now I have to sit in this chair, my platform, and I have a duty of being honest to my audience. And if I'm honest, somebody's gonna be offended. But I'm not here to be malicious. I'm not here to be disrespectful. I'm here to be honest. I'm here to tell you how I felt about something. I'm here to give you my point of view on it. And if I'm wrong and I missed the mark, when you see me, we can have that conversation say yo, nah, that's not what happened. This is what happened with that. Then I'll gladly come back and say, Yo, we got that wrong, my bad, whatever, whatever. But I don't care about that. Whenever I see Benny, he know he found me. That It's all love. Benny has been, has given me my flowers, and has credited me for you know, helping people come to know who he is and recognize his music and his talent early in his career. Done know what it is conwait, know what it is like. As long as these guys individually know where we stand and know the respect that I have for them, I don't really care about the labels and you know the who sits in the chairs and accept I'm not here to be to be friends with those guys. I'm just not. You know. It's like, Yo, I respect the artists. I fuck with the artists of me, and the artists happened to connect and build a relationship. So be it. If I never meet the person that's in charge of the label or the head of the label. I could care less. I don't give a fuck about that, man.
Speaker 5: I was walking into the Universal Building years and years and years ago. Wes and Benny walked out with just the two of them, we and the lobby just chopping it up. I'm assuming that they just signed Benny. I was like, Yo, so you and this deal with Wes. He's like, nah, they don't want to fuck with me. I said, wait, they don't want to fuck with you. Now, look where you sound?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, all got it right? I mean listen, that's why you gotta just laugh, man. You gotta just laugh unless shit happened the way it happened, and you know it is what it is is. Man. You can't take none of this ship personally. Everything to the chin, nothing to the heart, my nigga.
Speaker 5: I do feel like he he pulled one of those moves though, because he stole some of our our serious money.
Speaker 4: Sorry, though life is beautiful. All I did was big up yards. Life is beautiful. But it's all. It's all good. It's fine though.
Speaker 5: Shout shout out to all of Shady pull.
Speaker 4: I think that's the staff. Yeah, yo, you good. I'm fine having fun all right? And it was more music though that came out this weekend. More great music. Before we get to music, I have a gift for you as well a gift for me. Oh hell man, Whenever you say he got a gift for me, I get scared. What's the man? I got you the new joints. Oh okay, SELETI he had hit me and ask for my size too. But she's giving gifts out today. Oh dope. I didn't let the up. I just actually picked up the box in the elevator. He had hit me. I felt like you already gave may sneakers. I felt like I had to do something. No, I shout out to man. He had hit me and asked for my size, like he didn't already have it. But I got the he's on. Yeah, support my guys. These are yeah, the fuck with these slave good look and bro got him. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Fresh Goods and Sile two of my favorite designers probably by far, absolutely, but yes. Staying on music, Alchemist Larry June two chains. Life is beautiful. Yes, I love hearing some grown man fucking rap yep. Talk about paying your bills, taking care of your kids.
Speaker 4: This was needed, man, listen man. Larry June had one of my favorite projects last year. This project is already one of my favorite projects of the year. Anytime you got Alchemists and Larry together and then two Chains, who I think is criminally underrated as a rapper, saying having two chains on our beats, this is this is a project. These are some sex songs for me, this is yeah, yeah, this is my type is these are these are the sexy songs that's made for me. But your shout out to Uncle Al Larry June to change Life is beautiful. Love this project. Uh. Anytime I'm not listening to some sexy songs for you, I'm playing Life is Beautiful. But I like the way those two sound back to back. Some sexy songs for you and life is beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Generation is my ship. I love to see how they were on. It was falling right, wasn't k.
Speaker 4: Yeah it fallon or Kimmel, I get them mixed up, fucked up. I'm sorry em racist when it comes to the white whites at night, Yeah, whites at night, whites at night under the lights, they all look at stale, they all look the same.
Speaker 5: I love to see Al just just eating during the whole performance. That was the greatest ship ever and you know they had to like rehearse and all that, and I'll just that's all I'm doing today. Yeah, that performance was amazing.
Speaker 4: This project is This project is dope though. Man, this is a really really dope project. I'm happy for everything Larry June is doing. Happy to see him, you know, being received by the by the people, and you know, more people's not just under Larry. Don't feel like he's underground anymore. It don't seem like nah, you know what I mean. It's like it's more and more people starting to fuck with them. The amount of people I see liking Larry's pictures in common, I'm like, how you know about Larry June. If Larry June is underground, I'd love to be under you know one thousand.
Speaker 5: I thought it was just a Bay thing when his previous project came out. When he showed like fifty thousand people coming out for him, and I was like, you know, hometown, I get it. Then I went to the New York ship that sweet chick. Yeah, same amount of people were fucking love.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it's dope. This is not underground. No, it's dope to see Larry getting the respect that he deserves uh. And then again, like I said, Two Chains on Alchemists beats, I'm not. I'm never mad at that.
Speaker 5: So I hope this encourages Two Chains to finally put out his project with Statics Selector. That's been over ten years. Snattick has played me some of the craziest Two Chains records I've ever heard in my life. There's even a few legends on that ship that they need to put that shit out. Listen, two Chains, one of your homies nas on that shit like that two Chain Statics select The album is insane.
Speaker 4: No, I keep I always tell people Two Chains anytime I hear him get his balls off, I'm always like he surprises me every time I hear him rap, like I already know Two Chains could really fucking rap. But anytime I hear new music from two Chains and hear some of some of his bars, I'm just like, it's crazy that he's not mentioned more when you start talking about some of the best rappers, like two Chains, to me is definitely one of the best rappers just ball football when you just listen to the shit that he's saying. But this project, from top to bottom, I enjoyed it. Great music, great vibe, great energy, great bars, talking slick talking fly shit. Yeah. And if you ain't, if you didn't download this shit and you listen to it, life is Beautiful available now in your DSPs. You must listen to this if you are a fan of hip hop.
Speaker 5: Speaking of the Whites at Night wild Segue because it's the Roots, but they're the band.
Speaker 4: Can we get more flowers to the Roots? Roots Picnic lineup announced again? Yes? What are they? Ten?
Speaker 5: For ten at this point of the greatest festival lineups of all time?
Speaker 4: You like that lineup?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Di'angelo and Lenny Cravis with Dreams and Nightmares forget Cram performing together like Danelo's gonna perform Dreams of nightmarees with Meek Lenny Kravitz. Is that be playing the guitar on Dreams of Nightmare? I think why I like this a lot?
Speaker 5: Damarus, because so many, so many festivals had to either downsize, They've had to be completely canceled done. Clearly, they had to downsize a bit, but still have an incredible lineup compared.
Speaker 4: To what every festival has had to do.
Speaker 5: They still, in my opinion, lead when it comes to lineups like GEZ doing TM one on one.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Philly just for that music. Solch out twenty five years of a I just want to sing, come on, I'm not I'm definitely not mad at that.
Speaker 5: And my favorite shit the Jay period Black Thought. For those that don't know, they do a live mixtape where whatever artists they have, Black Thought does original verses over those beats did with Rick Ross before he's done it with that and mesing Red, Push a Tea and Two Chains this year makes sense fail Black Thought on some of those pushing joints. Yeah, that that's worth the price of mission out the gate.
Speaker 4: And just talking about again Two Chains being one of the most underrated rappers and now he's on stage with Black Thought rapp and getting this shit off like.
Speaker 5: And you come on, you're not coming with me to see Jagged Edge.
Speaker 4: Anytime we could see Jagged Eds listen, I'm in.
Speaker 5: They could even do the run DMC remix that I wouldn't care.
Speaker 4: Then you got Kate Trinada. We're not going to k Trinada. Anytime you see Kate Trinada alive.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell you something about how Kate Tren how to bring them out.
Speaker 5: Listen in Philly. Maybe my type two.
Speaker 4: What date is this June? What May thirty first to June first year second first, something like that. I might have to be there for that. I might have to go down to Philly for that for that weekend.
Speaker 1: Are we going as a group.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely. Now, let's do it.
Speaker 5: I always go to respecting that you guys don't want to come.
Speaker 4: That's true. You are there every year. I was, this is my ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I do my Karen shit I last year, two years I got writing in the fucking festival with the Manza.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you want the Trump is in office now, you can't get away with that just driving in the festival. Shit no more. Yeah, blow, They'll blow that fucking Maza. They'll blow that Masa the Smith.
Speaker 5: I'm a dream chaser, all right, Okay, Now I saw people kind of clowning, like Meek being next to Dangel and Hnny Cravis. Y'all have meet fucked up Philly in the summertime. Meek Mill that said is gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like how people play with Meek's name like that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that was the name I was most excited about. Like that is what would get me to's picnic? Would it would be Meek, not Big Mama, not Lotto. I seen Lotto at Barclay's. I've seen her down the street. Okay, Glory, but if I go, of course, obviously I would love to see Lottle. I would love to see Global. I've never seen.
Speaker 4: Glow and Miguel. I haven't seen Miguel perform since the leg dropped that unexpected victim many years ago. We need to wear they now, Yeah, like, how is she doing? We don't talk about where that lady is, where she got in her life. Hopefully she's fine and her neck is not still broken.
Speaker 1: That Layla performing that, damn, that's just not my problem. The kids are gonna fucking lose their mind.
Speaker 4: And come on the roots doing do you want more this? This is gonna be a great weekend, Rahiem DeVaughn.
Speaker 1: So we going are we gonna show Josh the ropes? How we get down and we together as a crew.
Speaker 5: Well, now I can't just drive my fucking card onto the festival ground. So he's gonna get a diet version. You're gonna go wait in line like weirdos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: Rory does not wait in line. Let me tell y'all something. If there's something Roy don't do is wait in line.
Speaker 5: I'm not a boogie person, but when it comes to lines, I'm not doing that shit.
Speaker 4: I don't blame I'm not you think I'm going to Philly to wait in the line. Listen, I'm not waiting no line. Listen, Man, call what's his name?
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 4: Yeah, call what's his name? Tell them we out here in the front man.
Speaker 5: I was on the phone with w on me when they gave me my passes for the other roots ship. I was like, I'm right at the barricades with the cop. Yeah, working on your parking past, and I was gonna run it out to you. I was like, not waiting for the ship, told the cop you I'm induction, and just gasped the fucking Mazda to fifteen miles an hour.
Speaker 4: There you go, got right through that shit. I'm in production. Pease get the lamb that's going you need.
Speaker 5: It, because I mean, once you got past that, you were already in. So I was like, he's on foot, like he was gonna chase me down. He has to direct traffic.
Speaker 4: No, that's so good. We'll be there shout out to the roots picnic. Though that is a good lineup. I do want to see that, so I might have to go down to Philly for that Paramount Park.
Speaker 5: We brought up Joey Badass before. I believe he puts out a.
Speaker 4: Record at midnight.
Speaker 5: I mean, when this comes out, you'd already hear it. Well, I've respected that Joey's been shooting at everyone. That's my guy, stand up for New York. But he's been dissing the wrong person. Man, he shouldn't have smoke for rappers. Man, if somebody start harmonizing about my wife that's pregnant, everybody dying and that's on Flatbush.
Speaker 4: Listen, wait, what what's happened? To see? Just the part of the internet I don't see because I'm just not clicking on this true, I'm not clicking on servain shit. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Jacob Blatimore is currently going viral for singing about allegedly about Joey Badass's current girlfriend and you know, mother of his child, basically saying I think in the song he said like I couldn't give you a baby, or I wasn't ready for a baby, something along those lines. Because she just say or saya, I don't want to, you know, mispronounce her name. She just announced that she's pregnant with Joey badass. Congratulations to them, but her ex, you know he's getting this ship off saying I'm sorry I couldn't give you a baby.
Speaker 4: I love Jacob Blatimore. I think he's extremely talented. For sure. Everybody dying if he's if somebody singing to your ex, to your girl.
Speaker 5: The only thing, the only thing aboard is Jacob yo.
Speaker 4: See you you have that one for free?
Speaker 3: Far.
Speaker 4: No, Joey don't want that. He don't want that ball. I promise you the whole that job. Promise you. Joey don't need that bar. No, he's not taking it there. No, but wait, so you wouldn't find that weird?
Speaker 1: Yes, a little?
Speaker 4: I mean listen, of.
Speaker 5: Course I'm joking, but I would still look at that like, but how.
Speaker 4: Do we let it go? But how do we know? See? And this is why I don't like the internet. How do we know that this is what Jake and Lattimore is doing? We don't know this is And That's what I'm saying. Why are we putting this on his Jack we're pumping. This song could be so old because of the time, and that's what I'm saying. But this song could be so old.
Speaker 1: Why we release why did he release like that snippet that part this performance hit after right after that information Because.
Speaker 4: For exactly what we're doing, people will start talking exactly.
Speaker 1: So if you want people to talk about it, we're gonna talk. And one of the people that's gonna talk is Joey Badass. No nigga, don't sing to my bitch.
Speaker 4: So wait, the song that Joey Badass is putting out tonight isn't respond Tob.
Speaker 5: It's not about say Joey going crazy about say Joey.
Speaker 4: Joey know, I fuck with him. I fuck with Joey, But if that's what he was doing right here, he's going crazy. We can't just respond to everything, joe We can't do that. But people are.
Speaker 1: On Jacob Blatimore's ass and like saying that it's corny and this, this, this, this and that and I feel like R and B is dying and like this, how you bring it back? We got to go back to the niggas singing about the person they lost, just because we know that him, like that don't mean nothing makes right songs about the people you lost?
Speaker 4: About how and why don't people say R and B is dying? I hate that because there's some really great R.
Speaker 5: And B traditional RMB, traditional R and B, which is like by data is a fact unfortunately. But imagine if Jacob wrote this shit about a completely different girl and then saw that pregnancy revealed, was like, fuck, I still got to still gotta roll this record out.
Speaker 4: Because Jacob probably like y'all, I got bitches like yo, just because y'all know about one, Like I got wild bitches that's pregnant right now, Like Jacob is an R and B dude, you know fairly hands I'm bugging, I got wild bitches pregnant right now. I'm not saying he got I'm just saying, like he got exs that's pregnant right now. Like you know, you got to be about the one girl that y'all want to paint it to be about, Like y'all got Jacob Latimore, you know, he handsome R and B dude, Like he got some women. You got some extras out there, yeah, but not ones that just revealed that ship.
Speaker 1: Your timing is just a little bit too you know what was too perfect?
Speaker 5: All right, So what's the Joey Barlin he gotta throw like a little what what Jason Derulo say, only spark I need is to light a blunt or whatever.
Speaker 4: You gotta give one of those. No, he don't know. Joey does not have to do that. No, there's so much you could do with Latimore. Yeah, but don't, don't he don't. He don't have to do anything. Joey, congrats on your union. You could say you.
Speaker 1: Want pregnant, but this nigga got more in sickness when you see us, and you know, like.
Speaker 4: Why No, No, I don't know. Leave this man alone to find something in the book of Jacob to go deep's really take leave Jacob Latimore alone, Joey, whatever song you're putting out, please don't let it be about Jacob Latimore. That's all I ask. Why, you know, because we don't need that ship man, but we want it. No, No, we don't, man know, we don't. We're gonna we're gonna listen to that ship for one day, talk about it and be hard.
Speaker 1: We're gonna listen to.
Speaker 4: No man press to press to Joey and and Soria Sorea Saraia, I'm sorry Jacob's too.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm watching your prayers.
Speaker 5: Is a crazy thing to say prayers to the what you mean for that baby.
Speaker 4: I'm not praying for Jacob Latimer. I'm praying for the health in it, in the wealth of the baby. I'm not paying.
Speaker 1: Always doing that, but like, why he heartbroken?
Speaker 4: Don't edit Jacob Latimer heart you.
Speaker 1: Today you found out your favorite bitch got pregnant. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: I was upset. If we're gonna tell it, tell it all. Was I upset? Or was I like, Yo, that's crazy, like I dodged a bullet if she would do that? Which one was it? I wasn't upset. I was more like, damn, like if that's the type of chick she is, I'm glad it wasn't with me. But I wasn't in here like yo, man, my chest dog. Yeah, but how cool you are? That's your version of saying all my chest hurts. No, no, no, this I know it's a whole it's a whole different thing. It was a whole different thing. It was a chick you gotta crush on or like extra joint. No, I was a chicken. I was fucking with Okay, Yeah he was sick, It's cool. I wasn't sick. I was. I was surprised at the move, but I wasn't sick though.
Speaker 5: Did the timelines match up? Did you have like a thought like maybe maybe what it could have been yours?
Speaker 4: Not hell? Nah? No, definitely wasn't mine. No, did you like wish your congrats? Yeah? In the song for him? No, not a song for him, No text for him, that's my song. Will text, y'all text.
Speaker 5: You See, I don't even do that type of shit. As much as I like X Chicks that I'm still even cool with, I feel like that's.
Speaker 4: A weird territory.
Speaker 5: Just say congrats, yeah, man, because that they it's a family now, Like, leave that ship alone, even if it's innocent, you know.
Speaker 4: And I didn't say what you're doing tonight? I said congrats?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can fuck up households. People are sensitive. Yeah, but if you couldn't, why your ex dude texting that ship?
Speaker 1: See you gotta understand mar Rory's thinking about thinking as somebody who just had the baby, so in his head, he like yo for Nika would have text my bitch congratulations.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure someone did. I don't know about it.
Speaker 5: But that's why I don't go through phones, because once I know about it, everybody's aborted.
Speaker 4: But it's not like if it's a situation where I think, if it's a toxic situation, like y'all broke up and it was like a crazy breakup, and like you know, it was one of those like nasty breakups, and then you reach out to my new Bay models to try to congratulate her, then I can understand. But if like there it was like a healthy breakup. His positive energy between them is no beef, there's no issues, there's no disrespect. Yeah, I don't see nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: And listen, I'm a petty, unhealed human being, So I'm not here saying that I don't do some of those things with a conniving tone. But when it comes to like marriage and babies, I stay away from that. Even with innocent congrats, I keep to myself, I think about it.
Speaker 4: Congrats. Yeah that's where it's left. Okay, Yeah, that's a little congratulations. Congratulations on the you know, as a chick.
Speaker 5: Ever told you that you were part of the reason for her breakup, like of her current relationship? Yeah, like she she got out the relationship and then y'all catching up or whatever, and she's like, it'll just let you know. Like my man went through my phone and saw like some of our text message from back in the day, like you was or whatever, like she was faithful, but there was still stuff that like you were part of the reason.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Yeah, girl has told me she boy from Brogodo because I had put money bags on the pictures. I didn't even know this girl relationship was fall no, but she touched what I'm saying, like, so yeah, a text. Absolutely, Absolutely, the girls have told me that, Like, yo, he went through my phone saw that we was like you know, and it wasn't like no crazy conversation. It was the fact that we were still in communication with each other, but it would be like real like cool shit like yo, the movie the movie saw Yo, that girl is another movie now and shit like that, Like it wasn't no, yo, you're still with him, damn, Like Yo, it's not y'all y'all happy. I don't be. I'm not one of those type of guys I don't do.
Speaker 1: So tell me. I need y'all opinion on this. Tell me if I'm.
Speaker 4: Because that just baby just be weak four minutes.
Speaker 1: Let's letten. Let's get at one point when I was in a relationship, right there was the y'all remember the Gucci in the what you McCall it battle? That the Gucci and uh gez that made us all like anxious when we were watching it.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see where this is about to go.
Speaker 1: No, So I was watching it with my significant other Leon and X of my shut up, and X of mine called me because he knew he knew how passionate, you know, I was about that stuff at the time, and at the time, I didn't have a podcast to talk about those things, so people would just call me and ask me my opinion. So he called me during the battle to talk to me about the battle. So I got up.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait, wait, wait, slow down, baby, d Your X called you to talk to you about the verses. Yes, while the verses was happening. Yes, were you in a new relationship?
Speaker 1: Yes, proceed Okay, So I got up because we were watching the you know, we were watching it on TV. I got up, got up and walked out of the living room not to be rude, and talked on the phone in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Nah nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, baby d We not doing that. We not doing that. I'm gonna call you out where you're wrong at. You got up? All right, hold on because I might be jumping to hold on now I'm on Aaron's side and this hold on, yep, hold on, shut up, hold on? You got up? Was you home with your current boyfriend? Yeah, I'm not baby date. Stop. Don't play like that. You know that's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: So hear me out right, hear me out.
Speaker 4: No, I'm about to air you out. I'm not. I'm about to hear you.
Speaker 1: Out me and this Okay, so this was what year? Was that battle twenty twenty one or twenty twenty?
Speaker 4: I think I saw that pandemic twenty I think it was.
Speaker 1: Me and this person have not dated since twenty fifteen, right, but we cool, like that's the homie, like we're cool. This person my my, the person I was dating at the time knew like, okay, this person is her ex whatever, that they're cool. Right. He knew this. So when I got up, Yes, I left the room and went into the kitchen. You could still here that I was on the phone. I didn't run, but you're watching something on television I'm not gonna sit up there and be talking on the phone.
Speaker 4: He was like, well, hold, you need a room. It was about the fact that I pause, pause, paus pause. It was just you and your boyfriend and then watch versus. Yes, so now you get up and he's in the liv room by itself. Yes, you're dead wrong baby, I'm okay, I'm gonna keep it. I'm gonna keep it. You'll take that you left your boyfriend in the living room to watch Jezy and Gucci.
Speaker 1: Versus the phone for less than three minutes. It was not a long phone conversation. It was so why I get up and go on to the room, because I didn't want to be rude. You're watching something on television. I think that that's room.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I say, yo, let me call you when the battles over.
Speaker 1: I could have did that, but I just answered. It was just it wasn't even a thing that I really thought about because I didn't have anything to hide. I literally just answered the phone. But when I started talking and I seen that he wanted to talk about the battle, I'm like, okay, well, let me get up and leave the room because I don't want to talk on the phone with you while you're in the room. But the person I was at a relationship with got pissed, like, why are you leaving the room? That's sneaky as fuck. I'm like, I was trying to be sneaky. The nigga call wouldn't even came through. It would have been how high it alertsip.
Speaker 4: It's different levels of sneaky.
Speaker 1: I just don't feel like that's sneaky at all. Answering a nigga phone call, having his name pop up, answering the call, No.
Speaker 3: You know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's just leaving. It's just leaving the room. Now I'm in the living room by myself. We was watching this together. Now I'm in the room by myself. You in the other room on the phone with your ex.
Speaker 1: Less than three minutes, though, that's.
Speaker 4: All it takes. What is the time after do? Yeah? All it takes.
Speaker 1: I would have sat on the phone for twenty minutes. I get that.
Speaker 4: If you would have sat on the phone for twenty minutes, I'd be in jail for twenty years.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what everybody aboard it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like if my girl go to the other room for twenty minutes like we not to come on stop playing.
Speaker 5: What do you think was more attention when Gucci told Jeezi, come dig your partner up to his face, or when Dema started giggling in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Yep, I was not giggling. I was.
Speaker 5: You definitely started giggling.
Speaker 1: We was talking about you.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 1: I talked to him like I talked to y'all, like that's how we were talking. It wasn't like nothing like that. It was right after all that tention shit, because he had guessed that that was gonna happen. He called me like, yo, I told youiggas about get into.
Speaker 4: I still can't believe that battle happened, and fam I was tot tale. I was watching that battle and I was like, I was like, yo, somebody, We're gonna watch somebody die. That's what I thought to like that shit felt like, Yo, it's something that's gonna happen in this room. I don't care if they search niggas to get it. I don't care about this little gap that got between these two niggas on the stage. Like that gap wasn't big enough. They should have these niggas and two separate parts of Atlanta battling.
Speaker 5: No, they should have went back to the zoom. Yeah they Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I still can't believe that battle went off.
Speaker 5: But glad everything was safe. But yeah, baby, you cannot believe people even.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I just wanted you'all opinion because that was that was a very big argument in my relationship. And I think at the time, I mean, obviously I've grown. That's why I can ask y'all if y'all think that I was wrong, But at the.
Speaker 4: Time, you was wrong. And I bet you was arguing with your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: No, I just I and when I get irritated, I start like telling the truth. So I automatically was like, I'm not about to argue with you about a nigga you really ain't got to worry about. If you want to argue me, we argue about a nigga you got worried about. I'm not arguing with you at a nigga you ain't got worry about. That's a waste of meeting your time.
Speaker 4: How do baby d not come in here with like, don't I know we.
Speaker 5: Don't realize, please please, because we've been doing good.
Speaker 4: Now she'd be getting some sick shit off with these niggas. Man, I wish the girl would tell me you want me to argue about the nigga you should worry about or the nigga. Now imagine you sitting down Roy your girl be like, we're gonna waste time arguing about the nigga you shouldn't worry about, or we're gonnaargue about the nigga you should be worried about.
Speaker 5: I'm going out to get fresh air in twenty degrees and a T shirt. At that point, I'm walking around the block.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Yeah, you was wrong in that case.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I would never do that again. But at the again, I just I was learning. Because my thing is sometimes because you will feel.
Speaker 4: Some type of way if he did that to you, if he got on another room to talk to his ex girl. I know you want to be strong, but like I don't care about.
Speaker 1: That because I don't even know. Because if no, because if I'm sitting here watching something that you're gonna answer the phone for somebody, get the fuck out the room.
Speaker 4: No, no, not for somebody, not for somebody for his girl.
Speaker 1: I don't want. And first of all, he could still hear what I was saying, like it wasn't like he couldn't hear that.
Speaker 4: But I can't hear what he's saying. I know morse code, so he can be in there, like what you're wearing? You be like, yo, jeez, going crazy right now? What baby D? What you got on?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: Jiz? I don't know. I think j Z up three to one. No, no, no, no no, let me hear we put that shit on speaking, let me hear what that nigga saying. No be yelling jez at three to one, and this nigga tryna figure out what you got what you're wearing? No, no, no, we're not doing that. What you mean put on? Yeah? Like what you're putting on? Yeah? Nah, you was wrong, baby D.
Speaker 1: Don't Sometimes intent is not that. I just think if I'm innocent, like I don't like arguing when.
Speaker 4: I'm I feel that when you know you ain't doing nothing, that's like.
Speaker 1: But I can understand how it can look from another perspective. At the time, I was younger and I just didn't feel that way. That's all right, but thank you for your opinion.
Speaker 5: But that's why I'm saying I leave that type of shit alone. For situations like that. Back in the day, I didn't. But even an innocent text could ruin the home that I'm not trying to ruin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean just leaving it alone. If we if we was cool and we had real love between us, and now we're not together and you have a kid, like is.
Speaker 5: Not going to do anything for what's going on, but.
Speaker 4: Just about like yo, that's it's a friend, like yo, congrats on you know, having having a healthy baby like ingrats it's beautiful. Yeah, it's not wrong, that's very mature. I don't know if I want to go down this route. Oh God, whenever you said then no, then don't because whenever you say I don't know if I want to let me just help you don't go down mall. Here we go, Here we go mall. And if some ship now I mean have it. No, you've I feel like I told you this a long time.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know you and I both were a reason for a breakup, both of us.
Speaker 1: Matter of it. It's called our live show.
Speaker 5: Where what was just said it was a joint I used to actually mess with, but I wasn't Like when she got a new relationship I was in. It was cool whatever, but it wasn't nothing like that you had thrown some money bags or it was like in some dm ms.
Speaker 4: And his insecure ass was like, yo, I.
Speaker 5: Know you fucked Rory, but you fucked with mal two like we were the direct reason for a breakup. Really, he thought that she fucked me and you, And I was like, tom, no, I don't think. I don't think that. And mind you, she is a super good girl, super faithful. I was like, that's how he views you. He thought that she was fucking both of us, type a nasty, fucking pod three way do you think this is?
Speaker 4: Damn man, that's crazy. I'm sorry for sucked up relations. I don't know.
Speaker 5: She's a much healthier and amazing one. Oh no, no, no, we I think we did God's work.
Speaker 4: Yeah we did.
Speaker 5: That's what she didn't need to be with that guy. Okay, especially if he's going you fucking both of them? She's like, what what goes through your brain?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That's crazy. I would never ask. I would even if I had. I felt like I had to ask my girl that that would be my girl. Like if I even had to ask, like you fucked both of them?
Speaker 5: You know how crazy that is to get that and go on to your girl, Gilly and wallow.
Speaker 4: Like like why you hid and if you felt like that's even a possibility, Like why are you sitting here right now? That's just I don't know how to ask.
Speaker 1: My man, you fucked Mandy and what is it?
Speaker 4: I mean, but that checks out? Yeah, But that, I mean, that's that's on brand for them, Like that's like content. He I mean, that's probably the man you need to be with. Yeah, because they, like, you know, make sure he was ready for a woman like you. They put him through the decisions decisions, decisions, decisions.
Speaker 5: Damn, Angela Yee and y j mvyay.
Speaker 4: Hold on, that's wow. Wow's Charla watches like.
Speaker 5: I knew he was nasty.
Speaker 1: Yo. I revisited somebody reposted that fucking Webby video of him pronouncing the names wrong.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's one of my favorite videos of all time.
Speaker 1: You never saw that, Angela McGee, Charlotte macgae, you never saw that video.
Speaker 4: You never saw Webby trying to say their names.
Speaker 5: No, no, I remember when they did that corny some whether they're trying to do ads no, Josh, please google Webby fucking Breakfast Club drops you.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe you've never seen that video video that Nigga says Charlotte Mgay Angelot. He could not he could not pronounce anybody's name, yo.
Speaker 5: Wi while he looks for that just reminded me because Breakfast Club RAYJ legends. Have y'all watched any of the Vlad and ray J clips?
Speaker 1: Yet No?
Speaker 5: He up there saying his name is Tron now because we in the digital era, he mad at his team, they keep calling him ray ray J is the greatest. I'm sorry, Tron is the greatest of all time? Tron is he looking at his own team over the camera like they keep calling me fucking ray I hate this ship. We in the AI era. My name is Tron now, I'm not Raymond.
Speaker 1: This is the first video. Mm hmm. I cannot believe you never saw this. You had to.
Speaker 4: This is a classic. I think I probably have know what it is.
Speaker 3: Thank you DJ DJ and mame my God, let me let me read that God, damn gird y'all got some names?
Speaker 4: What I what I you ody know? What is is me wabing the tree. I'm going said the sweet John' doing.
Speaker 1: You doing what I do?
Speaker 3: When I do what I do, when I'm doing it with my girl, d J Henvy answer ye, damn hello, d J Envy anything as Charlote McGain, Charlote McGain, crazy, Charlot, d J Envy, hands of Ye and Solomon the Guard d J d J Lee A DJ mby hands of Lee and Charlomagne mcgang what.
Speaker 4: I what I you oudy know what it is?
Speaker 5: On the rail?
Speaker 3: Drop sweet, don't and you're rocking with DJ Envy Angela yee and slow your mate.
Speaker 4: Your marry turn them into a lizard, your maid, Charlote mcgaine, Charlotmay.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious, he said, got some names.
Speaker 4: Y'all got some names. It's three individuals, three different names, envy Ye and Charlemagne Charlamagne. You don't know who you're talking to. You ain't even to read it. You know his name, you don't heard it? A million's Charlamagne? What the hell that ship is? Classic? That's such an old Southern thing to say to y'all. Got some names on you? Y'all got some names on you? What's your mama name?
Speaker 2: You? Yo?
Speaker 4: It's cool because Charlamage be adding fucking k's where ours should be?
Speaker 5: He'd be saying streets all. He'd be saying weird. Ship, the South just needs to get their vocabulary together.
Speaker 1: I finally realized that y'all are right. Y'all are right about the way that upstate people say no.
Speaker 4: Say it again, don't try to make it when you say ours.
Speaker 1: I get it. We sound like you said, we sound like pirates, and well it's it's cool.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Can you say you ever cooked half a break in the air? For I just wanted I wonder how you said?
Speaker 4: Can you say it? Can you say that our friar r a friar?
Speaker 1: But yeah, we do say our rs mahar and we do. We have the elementary instead of the elementary thing, we say terry, and then the obviously the instead of like where it's like crayon, we don't say crayon. We say kran.
Speaker 4: Kran like cranberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kran.
Speaker 4: Sirih, Hey, sirih, you're not the only one serious. Like I didn't get that. I didn't get that either, Siri. I don't know what part of the diction that the fact that that just happened, Hey, Sirih, I didn't get that either. I'm sorry, Ship, I didn't get that. Y'all got some r's on you. You got some r's on you, don't you? Oh my god? What else do we have on the list before we get to voicemails? Is there anything else we quickly just broke.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, but off air, which this footage will be on Patreon demarus things is fine if Chloe kardashiy And uses the heart yark.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hate when white men lie on black women have Black History Month.
Speaker 4: Mm and brand and we only got two weeks left not to leap you, right, yeah, two weeks? What's today? The sixty seventeen something like that.
Speaker 5: No, with less than two weeks, speaking of a timeline, I'll take more more flowers, Danny Lions at this point, that push your tea snippet, which I think they're mislabeling. I think that's from the Clips album. I said Clips is gonna have the best rap album of the year. Already sounded that way. We've heard two songs plus the snippet.
Speaker 4: It's a classic.
Speaker 5: Should have went triple off of two snippets. Yeah, it should be platinum.
Speaker 4: Now. I do want to hear that. I'm excited. I do want to hear this album. Anytime we can get to hear the clips together like we got to listen to it.
Speaker 5: So, but why do you think people are labeling this as push your tea in Pharrell and not the clips? Like they put out two records through the fashion showhit they said they're.
Speaker 4: Putting album out.
Speaker 5: I don't think Push would randomly put a Lucy solo in the middle of that.
Speaker 1: I think they're just using the bigger name that's all of the brothers.
Speaker 4: I guess that's fair. That's fucked up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean Malice took time off and ship that still Push did his solo said clips and for who do you think? Who do you think is a better rapper?
Speaker 4: Push? It depends. I think it changes from songs to the song, But overall I'm gonna push it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to like Lord Willing.
Speaker 5: I used to think Malice but Pushed to me as surpassed that with his solo Ship but Push on Uh it's almost dry. The Malices outro that was one of the best verses of year. Malice is still no.
Speaker 4: He's still in shape. He's still in shape for sure, but the Push is just he'said have more repetition.
Speaker 5: Verse with what did I really miss all these designer drugs and feelings that don't exist.
Speaker 4: He went fucking crazy. Yeah nah, I mean they both could rap, but Push is the better rapper.
Speaker 1: What did you guys think of the snippet?
Speaker 4: I liked it. I liked it. I just don't. I'm one of those people. I'm gonna be honest. I don't listen to snippets. I try not to. One thing I don't I try. I hate don't invite me to those studio session. I don't want to hear this song on lup for three hours while you try to create it because I'm gonna hate it by the time it comes out. Don't send me a song that's not done yet, and don't I don't want to listen to the snippet. I've been heartbroken by snippets plenty of times. Yeah I have to, you know what I'm saying. Snippet is like Instagram selfie would filter. Sometimes she do look like that, sometimes she don't. I'm kind of the opposite with the studio shit on lup.
Speaker 5: Don't do that because I'm gonna start to like it and then later on I'm and realize it's trash because I heard it so much. I'm not gonna hate and be like, all right, I'm starting to feel this. Then two days later I'll listen to about was like, this is the worst shit. We only like this because we had it on loop for three hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you become accustomed just hearing it, and by the time you hear the song, it's like. One song I'm not gonna lie. One song that I did hear on lup that still I still loved was you don't know when Jay did put out you don't know? Oh my god, they played that shitting base line, so goddamn. I mean, I would imagine it's like one of the greatest beats of all time, but imagine being in baseline hearing it and then hearing it when it came out, like when it premiered on Hot ninety seven.
Speaker 5: I can tell you what it sounded like in a sixth grade class.
Speaker 4: You know, it's still hit. That's one of the few songs I'm like those.
Speaker 5: We don't even care about the towers that's full say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's one song that I thought that I was like, you by the times come out, I'm not gonna like it. It's still hit the same though, Yeah, I sent you guys almost close to dune record the Mago jump and uht a lot. I mean you already said Masago and Gibbs. I mean you could clear you can cut it out if you want to. Well, no, now we put the pressure on. Now it has to come out.
Speaker 5: That's how university can't block me again. We said it on the fire. No it sounds good though, Yeah, no, it definitely got to a really cool place. I'm excited about that record.
Speaker 4: I heard the changes on it. Yeah, Themarris was used to do my verse challenge for who are you anyway?
Speaker 5: I can't catch she too intimidated. I overestimated her ability as this nigga really think I'm like Benny. I can't apologies for overestimating their skills. For overestimated like maybe maybe I see more in you than you see in yourself.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to help you.
Speaker 5: Out as a friend, change the world until we change out. Yeah, I see it, and you maybe one day you'll see that, Like.
Speaker 1: Now, I just you know, I was really vibing with the with the Masago and gives more, Like I could hear me talking on that. I can hear the pocket.
Speaker 5: Because that's a cheat code because they already put the pocket. Both of them were super in pocket rapping. Just yeah, so now see that's a cheat, Coote. Now you got the pocket.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm trying to make it easier for the for the other beginning rappers that want to come out.
Speaker 4: In the beginning rappers. You are wanted the beginning rap.
Speaker 1: I'm a legend in this game. Niggas say, Kobe, when they shoot at me, know that niggas said they shot yo, babe, they cut the ship.
Speaker 4: Get my bat, No, don't get don't get in your back, just chill, stay right there where you at.
Speaker 1: Pussy.
Speaker 4: She went to the kitchen when she answered that call. I'm not believing sh it. You had a call and went to the kitchen. Oh you're talking about like just just down. I'm about to be like, yo, who's that? You gotta go away out there to take a call? Nah, before we get to voicemails. My last thing, since we're talking about you know some of my amazing music. Are you guys? Okay?
Speaker 5: If I give the office address to everyone that put who are you anyway? Over cassidy making beats because I want the fair one outside our office.
Speaker 4: Everybody in like just get in line of the people that do you had like a house, you got two houses? Like, yeah, but let's do it. Let's do in the streets.
Speaker 1: You want to help, we can help you.
Speaker 4: You'll can watch them the window, give them the address to like your the studio you record, not the pod like your music. No, no, we're gonna do it right here. Separate, Yeah, don't, don't. Don't have nobody else put it on the black magic cameras. No, no, no, no, no, it's gonna be a Casidy beat on your face. I was dying. I was dying laughing.
Speaker 5: I was funny for everyone that did that. It was fucking hilarious. I kept watching this ship like, damn, just does it sound like I didn't hear it? Now, remember those those clips of Cassidy making beats when you feel nuts? So they put who are you anyway over Cassidy doing that and now like.
Speaker 4: Now okay, okay, okay, I got you, I got you, gotcha, Like at this point, a pair one, that's the only way to solve this. Yeah, yeah, okay, I get it. I get the job. I was so mad at how clever well I wish I would have done it for my rollout the internet. He was in there getting busied in some shit.
Speaker 1: I think that's what's so like funny, like not to be emotional, but I think that that's very beautiful that you've built a podcast fan base who do want to support you, and they do and when it comes to your music, even though they're very willing and open to make funny you or you know, tell you when some shit not and like a lot of artists come out and they don't have that, Like I cann't imagine building a fan base from scratch, like from nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I should just fucking damn near impossible these days. Yeah, that's just is super rough.
Speaker 4: You have got male, I'm just reached is a mall and rory. Uh. I'm the caller that call for the Valentine Day shit, and I feel like I got played out in my position. I definitely deserve a date, Like I definitely want from the weird ass niggas who was on that creepy shit like all that word play like that shit trifling.
Speaker 2: Like we don't play that.
Speaker 4: But like I was trying to make jokes like you make the ass you. I was like, make you want to laugh, you know, And plus you gotta make it jiggle, like if I'm about it, I ain't even trying to get that far. But I'm not on im. On twenty five, I fuck with the pie and I got an old soul, So like, hit me back, you know, call email me, whatever y'all got to do, and let's let's make this shit happen.
Speaker 5: You know, miss you, baby D love to everybody, not just you know, I love you, baby D love you baby.
Speaker 4: That might be Jello. He love you, baby D.
Speaker 1: He love you, but why should I love him?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: First, the listeners did call you out because you you did backtrack it. What's supposed to be two winners.
Speaker 4: Yeah, baby's trying to get out of that because she wanted to spend the block ahead and be weak do it.
Speaker 1: Damn Like that's not like love like you're supposed to give, like love first, like lee with love before you just bet.
Speaker 4: He he love with love? He said he loved you, trying to see he's trying to fuck me okay, and didn't love you. See how that work? Sometimes you gotta the fast way to love is through her. You know you gotta fuck nurs what nothing he said? You want to know if you're gonna fuck that.
Speaker 1: Nurse that you picked over me.
Speaker 4: I know, Rory, I'm not. I don't even know.
Speaker 1: It ain't funny, It ain't funny. But you gotta fuck somebody, right, But up, heybody fucking gig No, no, no.
Speaker 4: But the nurse didn't say she wanted to But the nurse, the nurse didn't say she wanted me. She ain't say she wanted me to make her ass jiggle. He wanted to make your ass jiggle. He let you know what it is is that gonna go out have a good time at the end of the night. He wonder. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If I have to pick somebody, then I'm picking the guy that wrote me a nice poem.
Speaker 4: That man is a serial killer. That's true. That's the same way Ted Bundy got all of those women. He wrote a nice poem, put on some good colone in to the bar, and then they fucking headed in a deep freezer. Yeah you know what I'm saying. You know, God, Yeah, God forbid. But that's that's where you dded with holl me. Have you seen that gentleman? Nice poemman? Have you seen all Jeffrey damar to do?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 4: I'm gay. Have you seen everyone's organs just be in front.
Speaker 1: Of him saying he not a y n and it's saying he twenty five baby.
Speaker 4: Her old soul?
Speaker 1: He tea baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he not a y n though twenty five is y in.
Speaker 5: Yes, Yeah, he's an old soul. He listens to cold They gave us the chart was twenty five years old on old. He's to a twenty five year old. That's an old soul. I listen to so far gone twenty five.
Speaker 4: Being an old soul is hilarious, My old soul twenty five. I might have said that when I was twenty five. That's why that's funny.
Speaker 1: Somebody tweeted, you can't call anybody over thirty fine ship, you gotta call them a bad mammajima.
Speaker 4: Alright, See see thirty is not that old. It just gets disrespectful, man, It just gets disrespectful. The older you get to get more disrespectful of here, man, I'm rocking with disrespect.
Speaker 1: That is wow.
Speaker 4: Josh, did you reach out to the nurses like we do need to set up this this whole date. Okay, she lived in New York, but she lives in Toronto. She lives in Toronto. Okay, I thought she lived in New York. What was from Toronto? Why she's so thirsty for the Americans?
Speaker 1: Here we go here, That's what Drake was talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's funny. It's a real thing though, Like as as an American that spent a lot of years in Canada, Yo to makens be mad when we pull up because they know the girl. But it's the same thing for any no matter where you're from. If somebody with an accent from another country whatever comes to the city, girls are just gonna be even if it's not a They're just gonna give that person attention because you know, it's a different accent. It's different way of talking with dudes from like anywhere you can from a.
Speaker 1: People love and same ship because a Southern nigga will fall madly in love with me because I'm different from the women.
Speaker 4: And YouTube you still about how you love New Orleans accents every day. Baby, you can't wait for a New Orleans nigga with two felonies and three years.
Speaker 1: You have two felonies boxing me. That's not my time.
Speaker 4: You said that your time.
Speaker 1: I did not say that. That's on air. That's you all have always ran with that narrative, and that's not true. I do not like men with felonies.
Speaker 4: Baby, how many homewave accounts you got on your you got the homewave app.
Speaker 1: On your phone? No, and you definitely I have JPay, but that's because I save ship wave. No, I got homies from my hometown. I got cousins and ship that's locked up. I'm not writing you think I'm putting money on a motherfucking phone to talk to a nigga.
Speaker 4: Alright, so have you ever seen me pay for any all right, So we're gonna keep it. Your men sneak the phone in. You don't need to do that, So we're gonna keep it all the way. Honey. How many how many new pictures you sent through J? Never mind?
Speaker 1: Fucking like, don't violate me. I don't violence, Jack, don't violate me. I'm not listening to the baby that that ship not funny. I don't play that ship. You never you never, you never se my fucking life, bro, I don't play that ship.
Speaker 4: You never sent the new picture in my life.
Speaker 1: My ex boyfriend went to jail and he didn't hear from me until he got out years later.
Speaker 4: How long he was locked up?
Speaker 1: Like three years.
Speaker 4: You ain't send him no news.
Speaker 1: I didn't send a nigga a letter, but I'm not you had sent him a letter. I'm not that girl, bro, I'm not that great. When he got locked up with y'all together, No, we were dating, But I'm not that girl that y'all was dating when he got locked up, and you didn't send him a letter.
Speaker 5: No, you know what said. Sometimes it's hard to say keep your head up through mail.
Speaker 1: I don't play that ship. That ain't me. That's not me, nah baby, And I tell niggas, I tell niggas from the jump that's date street niggas. No more. I'm not I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that a letter.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy you didn't come to New Orleans because I know all of Jay's nephews that we were with that are woar tom Felons at this point that was running around with us. Demarrius would have just moved down there and.
Speaker 1: Stay, yo, I don't date. You know what, I give up. I give up.
Speaker 5: Jay's nephew is so crazy. They took me to Magnolia. This ship not there no more. They like we just we just standing here.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: The building's not even projects, like a whole new condo and they're like, no, it's still our block.
Speaker 1: That's fucking insane.
Speaker 4: All right, man, let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I was on Canal Street like you could walk around with that like, nah, that's crazy. Well be good you.
Speaker 5: You definitely have to take that nurse out because she's a nurse in a place that has free healthcare.
Speaker 4: That's a saint. I mean, you know, we can go get lunch or something. It don't gotta be nothing too sexy, too intimate, just a nice little icebreaker. Get to know you, get to say.
Speaker 5: Hello, Josh, reach out, fuck the ram account my own dollar. I will fly her out here for that day.
Speaker 4: Damn, why you?
Speaker 1: Because I think that we did promise people, fucking you know so a flyout.
Speaker 4: We promised a fly I promise the fly We ain't PROUDNT know if we promised the fly I promise to day. How about we do this? Can we can we have a peach? Can we have a zoom in next episode?
Speaker 5: No, I'm putting a fucking go pro in my car and I'm driving you all around city anyhow.
Speaker 4: That's cool saying project, Okay, that's cool, but Peach. Can we have her? Can we have a zoom in to let her know that you know, we'll be going out to lunch and dinner soon, a little ice breaking. Yeah, let's have a zooming. I would like to see her. And you used to be a nurse too, so like I was not a nurse. I worked in the hospital. Motherfucker. I wasn't a fucking motherfucker. I wasn't no nurse. Fuck you, Mall's anatomy.
Speaker 1: Episode.
Speaker 4: I loved working in the hospital. That ship was fun, man, that was a lot of fun because you was drugging old people. Nah, man, I wasn't doing that experiment. We're not even put We're not even putting that narrative out there. We're not putting that narrative out there. Nor was not if I mixed these two, I was not charge. I was not a charge of no drugs. No, it was that. All right, Well, we get out of here. We'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. Do remember I'm that nigga. He's just ginger Peace.