Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, ex flowing down the sideline. He is Hanging with the Boys, presented by wing Stuff where flavor gets its wings. Now your hosts Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon Gross shot.
Speaker 2: Fan fun phone Friday. Listen to Hanging with the Boys. You are looking at a.
Speaker 3: What about a quarter of the way Christmas tree put up on Tostitos Championship Plaza outside Ford Center at the Star in Frisco, where it is a beautiful, lovely sixty seven degrees. The high today is seventy one. The load of night is forty seven. It is perfect parade weather.
Speaker 4: Yes, and oh sorry, that is Shannon, He is Nate, I am Zaddie Holly. We do not have Kirk in here today, Kirtless or Chris or in here today. They're gallivanting out at the parade for the Texas Rangers, the World Series champions. But together we got jazz in the back though. Shout out to my girl Jazz. Together we make Hanging with the Boy the sports talk equivalent of brew people. Yes, when we speak.
Speaker 3: Nice little tribute y'all gave to the Rangers on the show yesterday, so very nice.
Speaker 2: I listen, listen a little bit of it. Yeah, listen a little bit of it yesterday.
Speaker 3: So each and every show is brought to you by speaking of ween Stock where flavor gets it.
Speaker 4: You finally delivered cooks, Yes, finally, Yes.
Speaker 2: Jesse Via Mohammad books us up today. Yeah, so mo paid for our lunch today.
Speaker 4: This has been like three months in the making.
Speaker 2: Are we allowed to take bribes?
Speaker 3: I'll think it's a bribe if we get them to the front of the line on the calls it is, Hey, I'm cheap.
Speaker 2: We don't win French fries.
Speaker 4: This might be the easiest show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to bribe one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: We ain't turning down nothing.
Speaker 2: But our college and I have one on today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's barely turned out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, and this is not because they're our sponsor. I'm a French fry connoisseur. We stop has some of the best French fries in the world, in the in the food service industry, they have some of the best fries. And we're gonna be eating probably the entire show so call us eight eight eight eight five five.
Speaker 2: We got the last four and we will let you talk for a while.
Speaker 3: No thirty second rule, because when you start talking, we start eating.
Speaker 6: So call us and we will as long as you make sense.
Speaker 4: We got a call and let and if you computer, don't don't call now. I'm playing computer call because you're going to talk long. We'll get a couple of wings in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, computer, you can call.
Speaker 6: We'll take your call.
Speaker 3: Jesse'll just shut down in the east of the show. Yeah, so we do have a call we have. Is it Antonio and North Carolina?
Speaker 4: Is that right, jazz a Antonio and South Carolina?
Speaker 6: South Carolina?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you said it right. There's only one there, we go, there's only one Carolina.
Speaker 2: Now, this is how you doing? Antonio?
Speaker 7: Hey, how you doing? We're great, you guys doing. Yeah, yeah, you're right in South Carolina.
Speaker 4: But you know, you and I both know South Carolina. Big.
Speaker 7: I'm a big tall Heel fan, you know. But but I have two things that I'm worried about. It will be the offensive line and the Philadelphia Eagles pain and referees.
Speaker 4: But see see, as soon as I try to go eat my winnings, I thought you had thought. I thought you were going to a solid place in this discussion paying the reps? Is this is this computer?
Speaker 6: Is this computer?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, but my school, my prediction for the game, I got Dallas thirty Eagles seventeen.
Speaker 4: Thirty seventeen.
Speaker 6: That's a blog.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, all right, South Carolina.
Speaker 6: Man, Wait, come on.
Speaker 2: Now, appreciate it. Thanks for the call, no problem. I don't love that confused me, that that whole call confused me.
Speaker 4: I think he was trolling us on the pay the referees.
Speaker 6: You think, yeaheah, he had to be.
Speaker 4: But his concern is our concern, right, every It's everyone's concern. It's one of this offensive line. Tyron Smith didn't practice all week, yep, isn't scheduled to practice until Saturday. Now, Saturday are different in this Mike McCarthy era than when you and I played Nate, right, because Saturdays was kind of you were ramping down, right. It was more of a walkthrough on Saturday. If it's a home game, you know, you go to the to the crib and then you meet him about the hotel and on the night. If it's an away game, you do about an hour, walkthrough, shower and get ready to head towards to his airport. But Mike does it differently. He he kind of takes it in the opposite directions, kind of slower during the week and ramping up on Saturday because you want to be full going Sunday. But right now it's looking like that Tyron Smith won't practice until that walks through. It's interesting to me because last week Jerry was on our flagstip flagship station, I know, WoT a twang and at barbecue sauce on the flagship station, and you know, he was adamant about you know, don't count those guys out, you know, and then they get to Sunday and it's a kind of a game time decision. And some said that Tyron thought that he was going to play, and doctors thought otherwise. And so if he was, and this is this is just my personal thought process. If he was that close to play on Sunday, why isn't he practicing until potentially Saturday. That tells me that there may be more And and please, we we all know and love Brett Brown. We are not here being medical experts or trying to do your job. I am just taking dedicated guests from my time playing in the National Football League about situations like this with players who had already these next quote unquote stingers.
Speaker 3: So now, Britt, if you would like to text Jesse, Holly and the Scoop that we could say on or off the air, feel free.
Speaker 4: Feel free. We love you, Britt, We love you. But it is a concern. This offensive line has been banged up. You know, Terrence Steele has not been And I think that's relatively what word am I looking for expected because coming off the ACL injury being able to get you know, it ain't just skilled guy that takes a year to get back to what they need to get to. And he's had his up and downs all year long. And the one place where you don't want to be off or injured or susceptible compromised.
Speaker 2: That offensive is the key to the game for the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Just that how well the offensive line plays, I mean, is that the big I mean, there's a lot of different what.
Speaker 2: You're looking for in Nate, Oh, he's digging in his pocket, give.
Speaker 6: The keys the cowboy, don't do right and gonna be driving.
Speaker 8: That is the only key to this game, because I mean that is the only key.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 8: Everybody else can make anything they want about this game. Everybody can say, oh, we can do this to them, and if the offensive line doesn't play well, we gonna be in a whole lot of trouble. That means Dak is gonna be on the move. And uh and and you know so, so that's it. That's it, man, that's it, because we don't to watch. This is a game where and Jesse said it yesterday, I think it was Jess he said where. It was games where we've played Philadelphia, even in the forty nine ers game where they just took off US eight nine eleve them play drives saying stop us.
Speaker 6: You know we're gonna play action, passion. We're gonna run it down your throat.
Speaker 8: Our team has to be that guy to come Sunday. It's gonna come a point where you're gonna have to say, you know what, Fellas, We got to stay on the field. Our defense has been out there back to back. We gotta get eight, nine, ten eleven plays, and we gotta come away with no worse than a field goal, no worse. And if we score seven, then we telling them we have arrived, you know, And if it's any other way, Now, we get up and blitz this kid to death, We get up and pressure him to death and get fortunate like that. I'll take it anyway we can get it. But it's gonna if it's the normal dog fight, we're gonna have to step to the plate man.
Speaker 2: So what's the key?
Speaker 3: What's the key Cowboys key to victory is offensive line? There, Cowboys offensive line versus.
Speaker 2: Philly's defensive line. That's the big key. What's the key for Philly to win this game? Is it the opposite or is it.
Speaker 4: Jalen Hurts has to be.
Speaker 2: Good because he'll turn the ball over on you, right, correct.
Speaker 4: And the thing about the Eagles defense, we talk about the front like that's the that's the that's the bulldog of the literally infigurative with all the guys with the Georgia, right, But they don't create a lot of turnovers like they're they're they're not like this heavy turnover team where they're getting the interceptions and the strip sack fumbles and you know, pick sixes like stuff like that. So it's it's if if if Jalen Hurts has to be the determining factor for them, he has to be able to get those guys in necessary positions to score points. And he's been doing it. You know the the eight and eight interceptions, eleven turnovers, Like that's eleven turnovers, eight of them being interceptions. You know, those are things that you can capitalize on. He will give you a chance because he is a run he is in this offense, he is a one read quarterback. When the ball is snapped, if he's not handing it off to a running back, he's looking for the first read. And if he don't get the first read, that's when he goes into using his athleticism scrambling around. He's gonna throw it out of bounds. He's either going to force it to AJ Brown or he's gonna throw it in a dangerous situation.
Speaker 2: Do you have somebody spy him this game?
Speaker 6: You have to who is that guy?
Speaker 4: Donovan? Donovan Wilson.
Speaker 6: That is your job.
Speaker 2: He's on the whole game.
Speaker 4: This has to be your job. This, this has to be what we use you for today. You got you have to be that. You have to be the Jalen Hurts run stopper, the spire because you're athletic enough, your your heat seeking missile. When you get there, you understand because even when you like when I if I was telling the defense, you've heard of say this before. I want you to feel I want you to feel us right. I want you to at every time legally, I want.
Speaker 2: You to when you can hit him, hit him, hit him.
Speaker 4: I want you to. I want you to hit nothing cheap, but just let him harm, hit his shoulder, hit a every time he leaves the pocket, even when he's in the pocket. I want him to feel like at the end of this game, he's just been tagged all day long. And when he when he breaks containment and you get a shot on him, and he's pretty good at sliding, but when you get a chance to get a shot on him, get a shot on him.
Speaker 2: So is Donovan Wilson. As he played that role before against other teams.
Speaker 4: I want to say he has I want to I want to say he played that role against He wasn't. He was hurt earlier in the head. But I want to say he's played that spy role before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, let's take another call before we go to break. Who do we got Jazz?
Speaker 4: We got Emilia from California.
Speaker 2: Hey, Amelia, what's happening.
Speaker 4: That's my good brother.
Speaker 6: What's up. M Hey, we're good man. It was the one.
Speaker 4: It was the one who got us to hanging with the boys shirts.
Speaker 6: Oh nice.
Speaker 4: His daughter, his daughter, she does shirts and she got us.
Speaker 6: Uh, she got.
Speaker 4: All the hanging in the bullet.
Speaker 6: Thank you man.
Speaker 4: Appreciate when everybody's asking where our shirts came from. They came from M's daughter.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you man.
Speaker 9: He welcome really quick. Last time I called, also spoke about the UH. I called right after the San Francisco game, and my quote was, they chin checked us. When I look at Philly, I believe there are twin brothers. I believe we can match up really well offensive and defensively, statistically sort of and uh, hopefully we have that want to to just punch them in the gut and tell them we're older. Let's take over that nfcase and really quick. I want to give a quick shout out to the Rangers. I'm a Dodger fan, but I'm happy for Corey Seeger and and for Tective in general, you know, seeing them, seeing them win win MB. Hopefully everything goes goes well this weekend. I really don't have too much other than we got to win by one, and right.
Speaker 2: There when by one appreciated me. Yo, have a good weekend, man. Hopefully we have victory Monday. Monday.
Speaker 9: You know, of course, let me.
Speaker 2: Talk about that just for a second. I know y'all talked about the Rangers yesterday.
Speaker 3: So here in Dallas, every sports radio station they're doing all their shows from the parade. They're all out at UH Texas Live or they're at the ballpark and they're doing them all and most of them are drunk on the air and have been drunk since they won.
Speaker 4: That's why you want to do it right there. Movation No, But look, I grew up.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Jesse about this in the back. I grew up a Rangers fan. We didn't have baseball in Louisiana where I grew up. We didn't have the Pelicans back when I was growing up, so I gravitated towards We didn't have hockey, so I gravit to gravitated towards all the Texas teams. So we would do summer vacations and come over here and go to the Rangers game in.
Speaker 2: The old ballpark, go to six Flags. That was like a destination for us. And and I, man.
Speaker 3: I think working in this environment for so long, it's just kind of ruined me and jaded me.
Speaker 2: And like I don't really get into sports like I used.
Speaker 3: To because I was happy, I was excited, but I wasn't like jumping up and down and screaming and hollering. But knowing how how much time I've spent in this building and with this organization, like I want.
Speaker 2: To feel that fet this team, man.
Speaker 3: Like I just really makes me like cause you know all the people that have worked here for all the years, and the players that have connections to this that never won one and like it just like I want to be a part of that. Like I want them to do it like swing cowboys. Yes, like I want them.
Speaker 2: To bring that because you see, they're supposed to have.
Speaker 3: Three hundred thousand people out at the parade today for the Rangers. Can you imagine.
Speaker 4: We've just why anybody looking to move to Texas were full?
Speaker 6: We're full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can come visit, come to the parade full leaf.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know there was three hundred thousand plus people into metro Plex.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we we fuel.
Speaker 3: There's millions, I see, And if in Texas, I would say, is a geographical melting pot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, melting pot.
Speaker 3: And then like the Rangers fans, you're probably from this area if you're a Rangers fan, they're not They're not a national brand. If the Cowboys were to win national brand, people would be driving in, flying in from out of town just to go to.
Speaker 2: The parade to be a part. So I can. It would probably be three million people instead of three hundred thousand. And then you have to decide do you do it in Dallas? Do you do it in Frisco? Do you do it in Arlington?
Speaker 6: Do you do all three races?
Speaker 2: Like where's the prey? Does it go from Arlington to Dallas to Frisco? And it's like a three day parade.
Speaker 6: But it might have to give it.
Speaker 8: You got to give it to Dallas into Honist and you got to, man, yeah, you got to.
Speaker 3: It's just like listening that like I love the enjoyment and like what everybody's doing today. And I don't deal with traffic. Well, I don't deal with big crowds. I should probably go because I'm probably gonna regret it, but I'm not going to.
Speaker 4: But if you ain't going, a boy now.
Speaker 3: There, But I just like, man, it just makes me want it that much more for this team and this organization, Like, because nobody wants to win more than Jerry nobody.
Speaker 2: You think I think he wants to win. I think he wants to.
Speaker 4: I think he'd like to.
Speaker 2: Okay, then that's kind of the same thing. Don't like too. We'll talk about that off the.
Speaker 8: Air, like one of them will make you work like the others, just like you walking around with a but eight.
Speaker 3: Well, cowboys, fans want one, yes, really really really really bad so and they're and they're loyal, you know. They they'll they'll take their jersey off and they'll run out in the street and they'll say that we're you know, I'm not a fan anymore and burn it all my gear and then right back probably.
Speaker 8: I know one guy can I love him to death and I love when he called you can't quit twice.
Speaker 6: Not only you quit computer, Oh yeah, you call in.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna hold that against you, but do not, No, sir, you went out on the X wide and crazy with it.
Speaker 6: You are through as a fan. You you your card is gone.
Speaker 2: He's not even listening anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, okay, you're good. Your card is gone. Gone.
Speaker 2: He did call me.
Speaker 8: I need to call him, call him back and say yeah, yeah, call the show and we're gonna x you rap. We're gonna get it at Jessic. You the official ex out bro for real. You can't quit on us twice?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 6: Hey, Nick, Hey, Nick, Hey, come on be a part of a winning program by Okay, I like you.
Speaker 10: You know how I feel about storyline.
Speaker 6: You know how we're gonna say.
Speaker 3: We get Nick in here and we're gonna take the first breakage and we'll be back on hanging.
Speaker 2: With the boys right after this.
Speaker 11: Fall is here, and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it as you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Let your kiero, but you're one stopped destination for all things homegating. Yo Kiro's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamolele made with real half avocados, will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo Kiro's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 4: Grab some Today.
Speaker 12: Star Sports tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. Want to stay at a team hotel, attend the best tailgay party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x's and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 13: See if Geek has your back. No matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a diehard fan or a dog worthy care fan, we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seed Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here every week fan or haven't been here in years fan, seed Geek has you covered. Download the seat Geek. After the seed Geek you're taking the great Dallas Cowboys seats.
Speaker 4: How's wing stop sound?
Speaker 14: Crispy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Windstop Ranch and of course spicy casun fried corn.
Speaker 6: I think you've heard.
Speaker 14: Enough, get your flavor delivered at Windstop dot Com.
Speaker 8: Back to hang in with the bulls, yes, sir, says sir. Welcome back to hanging with the boys. That's zaddi. Yeah, that's gross. Yeah, and we don't know who is he? Yes, sir, but now this storyline Nick even and I'm your fatty graddy man Nate. Yes, this second was blocked that you brought to you by blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 6: Let us block you change so you can have a dot com.
Speaker 3: Let's go, Hey, you got a new job on the show.
Speaker 6: Now, No, no, no, we'll just be having for this.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna tell you, man, it was blockchain dot Com. You could have made it a lot worse than you worried about.
Speaker 8: How you believe me, Believe me, if you want the boss, we would have brought out.
Speaker 2: Oh man, but you have been a part of us with Big.
Speaker 10: Dog Lady showed up here for Kurt, Kurt the Quitter.
Speaker 2: So welcome to the show. Nick, welcome back to the show for stopping.
Speaker 4: That's two weeks in a row. Now we'll see the next week. He just happened to.
Speaker 10: I'mna be like, Kurt, where are you going to?
Speaker 2: Where are you gonna sit.
Speaker 6: Company? Sit on?
Speaker 10: Storyline?
Speaker 2: How's the show going?
Speaker 10: It's going good.
Speaker 8: It's going to let me give you a storyline. If Kurt's story line.
Speaker 6: Y'all welcome the storyline.
Speaker 8: Nah, I don't let he ain't gonna And then Jazz said, Kurt, you're gonna say, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I was talking talking to my sister.
Speaker 6: We have silent content.
Speaker 4: Kurt said, his sister is less talkative than him.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, imagine that family dynamic.
Speaker 10: Wow, this is her. Yeah, still the greatest line ever for I still.
Speaker 4: Have that same to my phone.
Speaker 6: That's do you really yes, send it to me. I will.
Speaker 10: I will tell you some of the funniest things that I mean. I just remember the things Curtis said over the years are just hilarious. Like we went to that Backstreet Boys concert when we all it was all company outing. We went to like what fifty of us forty of us there, I'll say it off there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll hit you with the one and you're like, wait what yeah.
Speaker 10: What you say? Yeah, that makes it, That's what makes it fun.
Speaker 3: And when we had that other uh retreat up in New York, we went to that karaoke bar and curd a mic and you're like, there's Kurt's gonna be like, no, I'm not dude.
Speaker 2: He grabbed that mic.
Speaker 10: It was the song was I want to dance with someone?
Speaker 6: He killed it.
Speaker 10: He and he could take it. Yeah, with somebody who looked. He took it up to that level.
Speaker 2: It was like some people were shy and like now. He took the mic saying and then just handed the mic back and I was like.
Speaker 4: What, Yeah, he was waiting for that moment.
Speaker 10: It was waiting, waiting.
Speaker 4: The minute, the minute I get a chance to sing this Whitney Houston.
Speaker 2: And then he's saying what culture personality?
Speaker 6: By Uh, I don't remember that.
Speaker 10: What did you sing?
Speaker 6: Nothing?
Speaker 10: No, you sang something I don't remember. More lights that night we all by saying.
Speaker 3: So Jesse said you you you flip flopped a little bit on on the radio about twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 10: Two hours ago, two hours the pick, Yeah, yeah, I did I did.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 10: I remember the smell of Philadelphia, remember the people there. Remember the time how nice you Remember that time the guy that that messed up me and brought us his shoot when we were on the on the streets in Philadelphia, And I remember what I said to the guy. I can't repeat, but off the air again maybe maybe even.
Speaker 2: But I mean, so you did it for the fans.
Speaker 10: No, I did it. I did it because it was like, I don't I have a great feeling about the game, but you know what, yeah, just not picking picking.
Speaker 2: We'll do scores in a minute.
Speaker 10: I think the Cowboys can win. I really do too. I mean it's not like they can't win. Wow, they can win.
Speaker 8: Can you be a little more convincing? Can you just be a little were convincing? Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 10: They might kind of could win, perhaps steal one.
Speaker 8: Jesse did a beautiful breakdown yesterday. I mean, one of the best you've done. But when he got through, I wanted to leave the way he just did this for the Eagles.
Speaker 6: I mean, when he broke.
Speaker 10: Down the Eagles, I'm like, are y'all picking the game to if we picked it this dude?
Speaker 8: And then I said, now you gotta do the same thing the next segment for the Cowboys, and it's still he came back and he couldn't convince the.
Speaker 6: World that he was with the Cowboys.
Speaker 10: We'll see perhaps.
Speaker 2: Next segment stick around.
Speaker 3: That's called the teaser podcast world professionalism.
Speaker 8: If he goes with the Cowboys today something he's sick something something now something, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: So that Dak said he doesn't mind poking the bear.
Speaker 4: He said, poor honey or some honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this song that is that a.
Speaker 10: A song like that? Yeah, it's called sugar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sugar.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Establishment you think they get the band?
Speaker 4: No, No, I am the least might.
Speaker 6: Sugar on some sugar.
Speaker 3: The motion the most played song in a certain type of establishment, by the way, I would imagine.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what type of establishment.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that.
Speaker 6: Mike, hang out with me and.
Speaker 10: You probably heard you probably heard Hey Atlanta Atlanta by they played this song so much where you were, you were probably deaf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, probably knows the words. That didn't realize he knows the words deaf Leppard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did not know. I know, def but I didn't know what.
Speaker 4: They If you had done a certain type of motion and sang the song.
Speaker 14: It would have.
Speaker 10: It would have now on the stage if you did one of them.
Speaker 4: One of these right hand the lyrics, he would be like, oh yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 8: If you find that death left, they pull honey on, get it, We'll pay the fine.
Speaker 10: So is it do the context of what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dak said he didn't mind poking the bear.
Speaker 3: Pour some honey on me, right, Like is that smart or does that even matter? I mean like when the game starts, nobody's gonna be like, you're got hoodie all over?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, no one's gonna definitely bringing honey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in the stance.
Speaker 4: They're that type of city. Someone's gonna have a thing of honey.
Speaker 10: Like it's better than a battery. That guy might get thrown.
Speaker 4: You may freeze the honey. Can you freeze honey?
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, honey is the only the only food or substance that doesn't doesn't ruin, doesn't need preservatives.
Speaker 2: It'll last forever.
Speaker 6: Look that up.
Speaker 10: You know about honey because you got kids, and kids start coughing and they don't give you a cough syrup to your four, but they can give you honey. Because honey helps.
Speaker 4: I did not know that you got mad kids though, Yeah, man, like a lot.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, this morning man.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't matter as a player, all that's out the window.
Speaker 4: You know what it matters to me is for me, it's my quarterback went out on a limb to say something. So it gives us a little bit about minium, like all right, we ride with you, like okay, So it helps.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys more than it.
Speaker 4: Those that ride with Dak, those that I don't know, I would. I'm gonna assume that there is a locker room full of dudes that look at Dak and say, this is our leader, this is my quarterback too style, I'm riding with him, and I kind of I always I always appreciate spicy Dak because I get I've been around Dak in not football situations and then I hear him sometimes get in front of the mic.
Speaker 6: Come on, dude, two different you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like you, Jason Whitton, y'all always have the perfect right answer, and sometimes you just want you've been around those guys. I mean, you've been behind the scenes and you've been around Dak, and you've he's like okay, like you don't always have to be politically correct. You don't always have to be. He's a lot, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: He has.
Speaker 4: I like, I like the spiciness. I like the you know what, I'm I'm done. I'm done being nice.
Speaker 2: I'm done being kind of went after it, was it Archer?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, a little bit. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean he went after room and didn't didn't back it up on the other side.
Speaker 6: But it was a legitimate.
Speaker 10: Question, it turns out. But you know, I mean, I say this all the time about Dak. I mean, like, you know, are you worried about this game? Are you are you know, are you anxious? Scared about the Eagles?
Speaker 6: Whatever?
Speaker 10: And you know, when you when you've dealt with I mean when your mom dies of cancer and your brother dies of suicide, like you've you're not worried about the Philadelphia Eagles, you know what I mean. And I know it's two different things, but I mean when you've been rock bottom literally that you know, games like this are not like they don't You're not scared of anybody. Come on, let's go, you know what I mean, Like not to steal the romo line of just the worst gap the game, but yeah, I mean like, I think it's all perspective. I don't think he's afraid of anybody.
Speaker 6: I'm more scared for being honist than.
Speaker 2: You think you might get, Oh my god, get ruined this game.
Speaker 8: He cannot be out there talking about a hamstring, I promise you, because they will bull rush you back to back to back to back. Jalen Carter, Jordan Davis and then Fletcher. They will bull rush you back to back to back. That's a lot of pressure on the man's hamstrings, and so he can't be out there. Whatever you know, don't don't don't play. If you if you your hands frame bother you, don't play real quick. Welcome to the show, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Chris Beam. You you have some explaining to do.
Speaker 6: Where have you been, Well, you've been man.
Speaker 10: He's at the parade.
Speaker 5: No, I was not at the parade. I was in I was in the executive college.
Speaker 2: Oh did you get a raise?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 2: What were you doing up there?
Speaker 6: I'm loving it. I was just nothing.
Speaker 15: Sometimes sometimes we have to go up there and shoot stuff and that's just kind of how it happens.
Speaker 3: Like, so you got the you got the call on the bat phone that said get upstairs.
Speaker 2: Now you got to get the waist.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and I got to watch practice from the conference room and sat there for about an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Until your subject came in and you got to shoot it correct.
Speaker 4: Usually that's happened.
Speaker 2: So you've you've been in touch with greatness today.
Speaker 6: I have been.
Speaker 4: Actually I saw a lot of cameras. There was a lot of cameras outside, the camera people outside, some buses outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw the buses when I pulled up a couple of Are they doing Is that a big deal for they.
Speaker 2: Doing that for the game?
Speaker 6: Those people are in the building.
Speaker 4: What are they here for?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I was all I could think of. Right here was Chicken Randall and uh left on Marcus, I mean de Marco Murray, you know, meat left on the bone.
Speaker 4: No, there's not Chris, by the way, jes he's one of the ladies at the trailer park level.
Speaker 2: Yes, he didn't save me any wings. He is surprising here. But oh there's wings in there.
Speaker 8: Well there were there were I left you won them and then because Nick didn't want.
Speaker 4: It, there's two barbecued.
Speaker 10: There's one here, Chris that you can't have money.
Speaker 2: I didn't get lunch today. Oh we got some for you. Come on in here, let's take a break. Come in here and get you some chicken. We'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Three pieces, four on.
Speaker 2: Hanging with the boys.
Speaker 5: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 10: And they snapped the press guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 4: He escapes left hell one for a perch down.
Speaker 5: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 11: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 5: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, they got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 14: How's wing Stop sound christy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauted, tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey, mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop range and of course spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough. Get your flavor delivered at wingstop dot com.
Speaker 13: Seet Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a die hard fan or a dog really care fan and we got them next time fan or we'll never win again fan Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here of a week fan or haven't been here in years fan, seat Geek has you covered. Download the seat Geek after day. See you're a taking a great Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 16: Sets James right here, you're twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. Do you know how much I love my Cowboys? And I am thrilled to be talking to you about the twenty twenty three Fan of the Year Award, presented by Captain Morgan. We're looking for the ultimate Cowboys fans to spice up the game. That means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you, or if you know someone like me, then go to dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 6: Enter today, back to Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the last segment of the show with special guest Nick Eatman from storyline Line is that it storyline?
Speaker 10: Cowboys storyline, Cowboys story Cowboys storyline, and it's a It's cowboys storyline except for the guy that brings you in. What's that? Guy called the producer.
Speaker 6: No, like the changing it stop.
Speaker 10: No, I never noticed it. But my mom noticed it, you know. She was like, because it says cowboy storylines. The guy said it, but it says storyline. I never noticed it, you know, Moms.
Speaker 4: No, No, you make a great point. Moms noticed everything. You made a joke the other day about my hairline, which I'm totally fine with, I understand. My mom heard that and was like, she's like, you tell Shannon your hairline is just fun. Like she was like, that's why he's sure. Like she went in on you, like she went in. I was like, I was like, my it's not that serious. She's like, no, how damn talk about you. I was like, my, I mean, you know.
Speaker 6: Moms.
Speaker 4: Moms are always no matter what, you'll always be their baby, and they be on it if anything is not right.
Speaker 10: When you say you're like why did you let me go out the house like with the shirt, and they're like, oh, you look, you look cute, you look beautiful whatever. They believe that. They really believe that. It's something about being a parent. You don't see your kid that way.
Speaker 6: You don't.
Speaker 10: You don't ever see them, man, unless you mean, yeah, hey baby.
Speaker 6: Now, I ain't wearing to be like that.
Speaker 8: Kid ain't wearing that because if I had to take him over to the Cowboy Center back but I played that was just.
Speaker 4: The cracking your kid.
Speaker 10: You ain't wearing that.
Speaker 6: You have big ears. I wanted to be killing kidding. Man, you're saying about to fly with.
Speaker 2: Why didn't know?
Speaker 4: I was like it's okay. She's like, no, you don't let nobody talk to you.
Speaker 2: I'm like just talking.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But then no matter when I say, She's just like, don't let him say something you like that was.
Speaker 10: Your mom is still picking games and winners.
Speaker 12: And all that.
Speaker 2: No, she had been on the show this year, you know that new thing we signed. She didn't go through training.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that counsel that.
Speaker 10: Show going to be on it. And she's like, I'm not doing this. I'm not go pick three winners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah I'm going to Yeah, I'm going to get my ship the river boat.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Draft Kings they still partner.
Speaker 3: It doesn't I need a list of partners because we we throw stuff out way too much.
Speaker 10: I think they are, but that doesn't.
Speaker 6: It just doesn't.
Speaker 10: Does Draft Kings cool sponsorble Graphe don't bet. It's like make sure you can read it, but it's not.
Speaker 8: You can't do that right. One quick question is, and it's off board. Are y'all parade people? I know you not, I'm not and he's not you a parade but okay, I'm a parade person if it's the right parade. And I'm ready like Saint Patrick's Day parayed. All right, I know I'm going on all that I'm in, but like today just driving and getting in that I'm not a traffic.
Speaker 2: Like I would. I would either wait way way after a game.
Speaker 3: Or I bail early on the game because I don't like just sitting and not.
Speaker 10: I kind of thought about it like I did too, going no, no, not ever thought about going and just thought about, Okay, I there, I get there early whatever, and you're like, yeah, here comes a car. Who's this Like this is this is jonah Heim?
Speaker 17: Like hey, TV looks just like he doesn't ta look taller than I thought about taking.
Speaker 10: Get drunk like I mean you know that they're.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how you do it? That's the only way I got.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't. I don't do concerts. I don't don't not a large crowd person social anxiety against me.
Speaker 8: I don't any social anxiety. Is it the funds that it may take car?
Speaker 10: Yeah, if they're not throwing candy assist usually not a yeah, what if Louisiana honey, honey sugar or some honey on me?
Speaker 6: What was that fire?
Speaker 14: Was that?
Speaker 4: Or how how your players have fire and fine desire?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, no about the honey. They had a honey album, but he girl was plawing honey on them.
Speaker 6: I think that was Ohio players.
Speaker 2: I think got around that one sounds interesting, Yeah, it does, go look.
Speaker 6: It up record.
Speaker 10: I don't think you can look it up here in this Wi Fi.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 10: Like that.
Speaker 2: Take it off the life of album.
Speaker 10: It's the title that show can be pour some honey on me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Chris is gonna have to tie it because Kurt's gone, So whatever, Chris picks.
Speaker 11: Nick.
Speaker 6: You got me on this one, don't you.
Speaker 3: By the way, last segment of each and every show is brought to you by Jigsaw, the official dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk for the game.
Speaker 8: I wanted they pick out the best trailer parks for you. We gotta put that in.
Speaker 2: They got that car, yeah out there, I bet they could. I bet we could hook that up tour with you. Yeah, in the Jigsaw mobile.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're not here in Texas, but they still can reach out and get it.
Speaker 4: You got good tiller parks in Arkansas.
Speaker 2: No, we have great ones in Louis, you do.
Speaker 6: I passed from nice ones. I passed from niceness in office. Yeah, you just got to be looking for him.
Speaker 10: Yeah, way are you looking at me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: It's not the state that I was going to go for. You know what, I'm good?
Speaker 4: What state we're talking about here?
Speaker 10: Just somewhere in between.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, in Texas, Canada.
Speaker 10: Texas. That's where my parents live. My parents live in text for Canda. But that's not what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Louisiana or Oklahoma, one or the other. They're both on the way to Arkansas.
Speaker 6: You're just depending on which way you're going.
Speaker 10: They lived in both about Look who the player of.
Speaker 2: The month is NFC player of the month. We're going to see that guy on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Speaking of j Brown, how do you feel don't you don't have to give you a score yet?
Speaker 6: Jesse?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about the How do the Cowboys? How do the Cowboys win this game?
Speaker 4: Dak has to go off, like I really do believe that. Like I think Dak has to have one of those You're not running the ball on this team, You just not. I just don't think you have. As they say, you don't have the facilities to do so, you just don't. Dak has to have one of those fifty forty eight forty six fifty attempt games.
Speaker 2: What Nate doesn't agree.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, listen, you have to turn it just second. You have to run in a sense of all right, let's try to establish something. But I doubt there's going to be a strong running game. This has to be one of the unbuttoned shirt, loosen up the tie step inside the booth. Superman is alive.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 4: That has to be. That has to be what Dak does. He has to we have to look back on this and go, Dak was forty eight, he was he was? He was thirty two or forty eight, three hundred and seventy nine yards, three touchdowns and.
Speaker 10: A pick and how many rushing cards?
Speaker 4: Nineteen he's up a couple for sounds a little bit between twenty nineteen and twenty five yards. But this has to be one of those games where we hear a bunch of here we go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if I'm gonna be highly disappointed if there's not an audible this week that says honey, If they're not an audible when you come to the line, all right, here we go, honey, honey, hunty, If you're not an audible that says honey this week, I'll be completely disappointed in Dak. Brian Schottenhammer, Mike McCarthy, and whoever the hell else is part of the offensive.
Speaker 8: Please don't let him sack that because you're going to see a million signs go you got your honey, yeah, telling you I hate that man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But but that has to man, it has to be super Dak. You just saw a j Brown Player of the Week, right, dn't near the month. It needs to be Dak Prescott.
Speaker 6: Player the Month because you had two great games.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what we need you you do you might he changed, he brought, he spent that thing.
Speaker 2: Right, So what do they have to do? What they gotta do Cowboys to win the game, score points.
Speaker 8: I don't care how you do it. Just win the game, own sack. Okay, win the game.
Speaker 3: That's all we're gonna get out him. He's gonna be Cowboys by one ahead.
Speaker 10: Uh well, I think you know, apparently, be honest, he's gonna have to like watch someone you're here. No, I think they're gonna have to get some they need. You know, if Jalen Hurts has been passing around the gifts, they need to take a few, you know what I mean. He's throwing eight interceptions when they lost to the Jets. He threw three in that game. I mean, I think, but to do.
Speaker 4: That though backup quarterbacks the Jets had, Sauce didn't play and Reid didn't play that game.
Speaker 10: Nice, I didn't. I didn't know Sauce didn't play that game. But yeah, I mean, it's all about matchups, you know. I mean, Cowboys were way better than the Jets and the Eagles were not. But I mean everything's different there. But I do think that they need some turnovers early in the game. And I think I think the Cowboys need to play with a lead. I think if if they find themselves in a shootout, I don't know if that's a that's a good thing, like having to come from behind a lot, but if they if they can get the lead, get a little established confidence. They didn't have that in San Francisco and they got hit right in the mouth and they just couldn't really retaliate from that.
Speaker 4: Cowboys won the toss, do they defer or take the ball? This time they deferred against San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Then he got changing, you gotta take the ball. But then then you take the.
Speaker 10: Risk of take the ball.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 10: No, I mean now, even though I said they got to take the lead and all that stuff, but I but, but, but no, but it's different. It's different. I mean, well, stop them then, I mean kick, defer, let him take the ball, stop them and all that. Because Jason Garrett said this one time, and I totally believe it. If you've been to the stadium. You know what it's going to be at kickoff, first snap of the game with the Eagle fans and their towels and all that, and what it's going to be the first play of the third quarter when when they haven't gotten back to their seat yet. Like, it's totally different. You have a chance to go and do something there at the start of the third so on the road like that, and I think, I think, honestly, you want to send us a message. I think the defense stopping Jalen hurts in that offense, since just as much of a message is if you got the ball went down to kick the field goal.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, man, I don't. I just don't. I just think if if Dak is out there dealing that thing and they go down to score, I think that sends a mess. I think that sends a messes of we are here today and we on your I get it.
Speaker 2: I like I like both. I can see both.
Speaker 4: I mean, because even if you stop them in they punk, and then if you they stopped you and you punk where we were back at the same.
Speaker 10: Place, except I getting the battles. Third quarter.
Speaker 2: Let's see if the wise one has an opinion.
Speaker 6: What do you do? What do I do about?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, win the game, bro. I don't care whether he was watching. I don't care. Understand.
Speaker 8: I know what y'all saying, but I ain't changing. I know what y'all just talk about, deferred and all this.
Speaker 4: What are you doing? What are you doing? You win the toss, you're the head coach.
Speaker 8: I'm getting an interception and getting the six pick AND's going so you know I'm driving down as a running back.
Speaker 10: You have to make a decision.
Speaker 6: I made a decision.
Speaker 10: Win the game. I would love I would love for the like, all right, heads or tails? All right, what do you want to do?
Speaker 6: Tails? Did you ever get to callis?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Did you discuss what you would call before?
Speaker 1: Or?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: No, we didn't care. We didn't care when once we got good, we didn't care.
Speaker 6: But I got good.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like when you called hedg, Yeah, I called tails, and that's up to the player.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, the tails are always better than heads.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your score? Just let's don't go there. Let's don't go down there.
Speaker 3: With Kurt's Okay, Kurt had a phone in score Kurt has the Eagles twenty four to twenty.
Speaker 4: If anybody knows me, his head's all.
Speaker 2: What is your score, sir man?
Speaker 4: What did kurtse say?
Speaker 2: Twenty four to twenty Eagles?
Speaker 4: Get you?
Speaker 6: You get you Winny Little?
Speaker 4: You go to Nick Weeks right, may take the me right on the bone.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you go with both.
Speaker 8: I got Cowboys winning three. That I got a Cowboys winning three.
Speaker 4: I like how sometimes you just go with both.
Speaker 10: You know, Cowboys went, that's got its own number, all right? I got twenty sixteen six or twenty seven, twenty six? Who Cowboys? Whoa all right?
Speaker 4: Jess thirty twenty four Philadelphia.
Speaker 10: Thirty two overtime, it's an overtime touchdown?
Speaker 2: Eagles? Chris, Who you got?
Speaker 6: Let's go thirty one, twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Thirty one, twenty Who you got?
Speaker 6: Eagles?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 6: Jazz?
Speaker 2: Who's jazz?
Speaker 6: Cow Jazz? Who got.
Speaker 15: Thirty two to twenty Cowboys?
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna go I've been flip flopping, but you know what I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ride with the boys. I'm gonna go Cowboys, thank you?
Speaker 3: Thirty one, thirty one.
Speaker 2: To thirty not not that a hanger?
Speaker 6: Now, Who's scoring.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna score? Pod picks? Who's going to score the first touchdown? Either team?
Speaker 10: Nick player, I'm gonna let me go back, Kurt. All I can think of the Eagles is Brent Selek. He doesn't play for them anymore.
Speaker 3: Chris, Yeah, it should be etched in your memory, Kurt has Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 2: Who you got?
Speaker 8: I got Lamb Dat Ferguson, Lamb first one out here, Madam Dak Ferguson ever playing?
Speaker 10: This is the first touchdown of the game.
Speaker 8: Yes, Madam Dak Ferguson. So Dak hands somebody got Lamb throws it to first.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 10: That's crazy If it's a reverse, yo, Dak hands it off to Lamb and Lamb throws it to Furgu.
Speaker 3: You know, some some junkie out there right now is on the apt place in the bat some kind of weird parlay that they can hit that.
Speaker 4: I don't even.
Speaker 10: Crazy that that's Ferguson, probably Jesse.
Speaker 4: Who's your pick, Dallas Collard?
Speaker 10: Oh see, that's kind of what I was thinking, all right?
Speaker 2: Nick? Come on, man, I mean, Chris, who is.
Speaker 6: We're gonna go with?
Speaker 3: Hurt?
Speaker 4: Students on the push Chris.
Speaker 15: First, my first thought was hurt because they're gonna probably get the ball first, because we're gonna defer hurts.
Speaker 6: All right, Jazz, who Jazz got Come on? Jazz, Jake, Jake Ferguson, Yes.
Speaker 3: Sir, I'm gonna go I don't know Limb and I'm gonna say, Dak there you go.
Speaker 6: Hopefully got all through.
Speaker 3: Nice, all right, Jesse, thanks for lunch, Mo, thank you for thanks for making an appearance.
Speaker 6: Kurt. We're good.
Speaker 2: We're good, Kurt, Kurt enjoyed yourself on this show.
Speaker 3: Here, Chris, thanks, thanks for jumping on at the end of the show. Jazz, thanks for manning the ship. Why Kurt, Chris, Why Kurt Beam was gone? And Josh thanks for keeping us on the air. William still don't know what you do, but thanks for being in the building. We will see you victory Monday for one so.
Speaker 6: We can fire you as a fan.
Speaker 2: I will call you later.
Speaker 6: Computer.
Speaker 2: We'll be back Monday. Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: M