Speaker 1: All right, Franzine, We're getting back in here with Isaac here and we're talking about Native sunscreen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Native sunscreen has been great. You know, we're talking earlier that it's been kind of chilly, and I use sunscreen all year round. I don't just use it in the summertime because you always have to protect your skin from the uv RaaS So I started using it as soon as I got it, And even though the sun's not out anymore, I use it on my face underneath my makeup and it's been working really well. Also, the pool is going to be coming up, so I'm going to be using a lot of them in the summer. I love the feeling of soaking up the sun this time of year, but with all that time in the sun, I'm always worried about protecting my skin. With Native sunscreen, I can get my skin the protection it needs and soak up some much need at sun as well. Now Native is quickly absorbing it's ultrashere hydrating and lightweight sunscreen formula offers broad spectrum of SPF thirty protection from MOVIEA and UVB rays. All. Native sunscreen is made with a twenty percent active zinc oxide flummel that is dermatologist tested and suitable percentsitive skin. All Native sunscreen is made with oils derived from plants that seal in skin moisture, and it's vegan in cruelty free. You can choose from one of Natives three delicious but subtle sense like coconut and pineapple rose or sweet peach and nectar for your face and body, or you can try Native's unscented option. Now. I like the unscented option. I don't like to smell things, especially when I use them on my base. So right now, even though it's not a scent, I am really digging Native's unsented sunscreen. I apply it every day. I use it on my face. If my upper dec latee area is getting exposed, I also put it on there, and it protects me because the sun is there. Even though there's clouds, you might get some rays coming through. So I use it winter, spring, summer, and fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Francene, did you know with all native sunscreen you get protection from the sun that is free of chemical actives like oxybenzone, octinoxy and nava benzone, which makes native sunscreen compliant with the Hawaii at Gwell four which is passing an effort to protect Hawaii's reefs. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Well, so give your skin the protection it deserves with Native's mineral sunscreens. Go to Native doo dot com slash fran scene or use the promo code fran scene at checkout to get twenty percent off your first order. That's Native deo dot com slash fran scene. Or use promo code ran scene at checkout. Native deo dot com slash fran scene or use the promo code fran scene and tell them I's a p here sentient.
Speaker 1: To one if you want to go to like Hollywood, Frankie goes to Hollywood, Right all right, love me. Not only are we going to get extreme, not only are we ready to rock, but this is eyes up here, and you're listening to an all new Eyes up here on the Creative Control Network. If you didn't know by now, my name is Chad. Every single week I'm joined hereby the one and only Queen of Extreme fran Scene. We're gonna get rolling into it right now. When we do that, I want to welcome her in, Queen of Extreme franccene. How are you on this beautiful, wonderful.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful day. It's cold day, dreary, miserable day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up with that? It's cold many spring, beautiful day.
Speaker 2: This weather has been so crazy. It got up to like eighty seven degrees at one point, and I think it's doing that again either tomorrow or Thursday, and then again all next week sixty degrees. So I can't keep up with this weather. I mean we've been outside enjoying it and told my husband can we get the pool opened? And you got He's like, no, temperatures are gonna drop. We can't do it yet.
Speaker 1: I don't get your flowers yet. Folks getting now flower gardens and flower bed yet yet.
Speaker 2: People are mowing our long hair. Yeah, our long hair service started. You know. I heard the kids outside mowing for us. And as we walked around there there was someone that opened their pool already, so all right they did. It's open.
Speaker 1: Its like their headlights.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on, but uh my kids are like, oh mom, their pools are because we opened our pool. I was like, I think it's a little too early.
Speaker 1: So anyway, nothing says extreme talking about gardening and the weather on ice Up here.
Speaker 2: That's where we're at at this point in life, you know. But uh no, I'm looking forward the summer. It's my favorite and my favorite season, and I can't wait to just veg in the pool. That's what I want to do this summer. Just lay around and relax and a tan and have barbecues and you know, just live life. Y'allow, y'allow.
Speaker 1: I'm in the market for a brand new grill.
Speaker 2: So oh we bought one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my first ever propane grill.
Speaker 2: Uh so, well, wait for Memorial Day weekend because that's when the sales hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we're gonna do. I'm I'm tempted, you know. I'm not even gonna fire up the old charcoal flintstone grill. Even though my dad is a staunch non believer in the propane grill. He thinks, why why even bother you have a stove inside. I'm like, no, I'm not waiting for the stupid briquettes to turn. I'm not doing this anymore. I've I've earned a propane grill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have one too. They're nice steaks on the grill, all delicious, you know, all food cooked on the grill is so good. I just I don't know. I just love summer. I can't wait. It's uh, it's my chill season. Like it just makes me relaxed. And I don't know. We're still gonna do school for the kids. But like they my son's like, oh when we have summer break, no break, And he's like, what I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say, we can start doing like Tuesday Morning Lives or Wednesday Morning Lives. But now you got school in the summer, Like what if.
Speaker 2: You have school? Yeah, but they don't. I mean, it's gonna be quick, It's what are we gonna do. We're gonna keep it light, maybe an hour or two hours at the most, and then they have the rest of the day to play. So why not keep it going. It's easy and they'll get done quicker.
Speaker 1: What a good principal and teacher you are.
Speaker 2: I'm so good, you know. I'm just like, let's go, let's do it. But their faces dropped, like no summer vacam, Like every day is summer vak in this house. Come on, get with it.
Speaker 1: Well, so you were off this weekend, so you got was a chill after your big weekend the previous weekend. Did you get to bask in a little relaxation.
Speaker 2: I did. I did. I you know, I caught up on some laundry and some housework and stuff, but for the most part, just you know, got some pizza. We caught up on some shows. We've been watching some really good stuff off of the Plex and uh, very nice. Yeah, it was. It was nice. I got to chill with the hubs and we watched like, I think we watched like three hours of song. We haven't done that in like a really long time. So we just hung out and watched TV while the kids played and it was nice. It's quiet. I like these kind of days, you know.
Speaker 1: I discovered a show on the Plex as well, The Servant.
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: So I couldn't tell you one of the actors names. There's U one of the one of the kids from Harry Potter's in it, The red haired kid is in it, but he Oh, it takes place in Philly. It's uh, it's it's all throughout Philly, this story. But it's supernatural and uh now we I think we're about a season and a half in. I've slept through about forty five percent of the episodes.
Speaker 2: I even bother.
Speaker 1: They're thirty minutes a piece, so they're not they're consumable. But I've just been either like working in the background while they're on, or I've been so tired while we're watching them. I've slept through a lot of them.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when you hit forty. You get on that couch and you just you just zone.
Speaker 1: Man, and I just go like and I just like intermittently go like, oh, oh, yeah, I was cool. That's a great and I just like try to play it off. And she's like so at the end, and I'm like, all right, just tell me what, yeah.
Speaker 2: What happened? Because I have no clue.
Speaker 1: I don't need any pretty good.
Speaker 2: I don't even attempt to put something on past like nine o'clock, because there's no way I can't do it. My eyes will not stay open if a movie comes on. I just I just I can't.
Speaker 1: That's where on the West Coast last this Okay, the game started at ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: It ended at one fifteen in the morning. You watch now, hang on. I had practice with the softball team last night, and to end the softball practice at about we ended seven thirty. At about seven fifteen, I sent them all out to the outfield, and I did fly balls with them, but for my own amusement. I wasn't just hitting fly balls like I was launching them to the outfield to have them running after them. I was so done when we got home. I I'm not even This is no exaggeration. I made it one batter into the game and I was out. And I woke up at six forty five, whenever the heck, I woke up and saw the score. That was how I knew what happened in the game. One batter into the game.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's rough. It's really rough getting older.
Speaker 1: We got some.
Speaker 2: Good news this last week or so. You know, my daughter has sculliosis. I've been open about that. So then she went to you know, she has to go every six months to get like a follow up, and she goes she goes in and they say, well, you outgrew your brace. We need to get a new one. Okay, fine, So the new one is thirty three hundred dollars out of right. So I had a good weekend at the you know, square circle expos So I paid the thirty three I paid the thirty three hundred dollars, right, you know, right then and there, paid it off. Done. She has a follow up, like two weeks later, she has to go the doctor. A different doctor goes, Okay, we don't think you need your brace anymore.
Speaker 1: Whoa refund?
Speaker 2: Now you can't get a refund. But what we're doing is for four months she doesn't wear it during the day. She can wear it at bedtime, so she'll wear it to bed and as soon as she except, she can take it off and then go about her day. And she has to start PET because you know, when you wear that brace, your muscles deteriorate and you have to rebuild, you know, your muscles and stuff like that. So we have to sign her up for PET soon. But I was like, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Facebook? Marketplace half price?
Speaker 2: I mean not, I can't even donate it to somebody because everybody's body is that they're custom made, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I's no money man guarantee.
Speaker 2: I literally just paid three thousand, three hundred dollars and the other like weeder off it. And I was like, you know, I'll pay a million dollars for my kids, like as any parent would. But when you hear something like that, it's just like really so she doesn't have to wear it. But in the same token, they could have told me that, like a month ago.
Speaker 1: Remind me to tell you something about the expo. When we're done, square circle, remind me to tell you something.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then I heard after we were recording last week. Yep, I can't tell you on the air.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I know you hate when I do that.
Speaker 2: But no, I don't hate when you do that. The fans hate when you do that. I hate when you say something and you don't tell me, either on the air or off the air.
Speaker 1: Nope, just remind a douchebag move. I don't have a piece of paper to write it down for myself. I write it, Okay, it's written, it's and I just since we're an audio, I made Francine laugh because I flashed the super chat supersticker YouTube flag I put up when we do a live video.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's like, you know, yeah, I mean, I'm elated for her, Like she's worn this brace over four years, so I'm super happy that she gets to take it off. But like it was like I don't know how how the span was of time, but it was like we bought it and then it's like, oh, you don't need it anymore. And I was like, oh crap, But I'm happy that she doesn't need it and she doesn't need the surgery, so we're thrilled.
Speaker 1: So this was you, This was you. After they gave you that information. That was you.
Speaker 2: My face was like, oh, yeah, this is you and your husband. An f palm might have dropped too, but you know, hey, life happens. You know what can you do? Nothing you can do about it. You gotta just roll with the punches. But she's healthy, she's getting healthy, and that's the most important party.
Speaker 1: You called, You called one of your friends and then you put them on speaker phone.
Speaker 2: You need to update your soundboard. We got the same three soundboard things.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there's gonna be a ton, there's gonna be there's gonna be a lot. But yeah, that's crazy. Well, sorry to hear that, but but it's good.
Speaker 2: It's it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good. Yeah, sorry to hear that, but it's good that you don't have to worry about that part.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank god. It's been a long journey with with that, but you know, it's it is what it is. You gotta keep keep trucking, keep on trucking.
Speaker 1: And we will and we will keep trucking here. So we're listening to this on Audio Creative Control Network, where you guys have been getting exclusive audio. We no longer do our Patreon channel, so this is coming directly to you, but the clips are going up on our YouTube channel, which we do suggest you go over and check out, where we're still posting exclusive member content and we're going to tell you all about that as the show progresses here. So we've got some stuff to talk about today, Queen of Extreme. But where to start? Where would you like to go?
Speaker 2: Let's start at the beginning, shall we.
Speaker 1: Well, it was a dark and stormy night way back in the day. I think let's start with right hard. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good opener. Legend in the business. I got to meet Brett a bunch of times. I even flew on an airplane with him as I freaked out because the turbulence was so bad and I thought I was going to die and he kind of laughed at me. Yes, him right then and there.
Speaker 1: He is the best. There is, the best there was.
Speaker 2: It's one of the greatest of all time. And got to meet his brothers and his dad and at the Terry funk Amarillo retirement show. We were all there together.
Speaker 1: And is that where the turbulence was? Was on the way to that?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure. Yeah, I'm pretty sure we and I don't know how. I guess it was a connection because Brett was sitting right near me. It was me, it was Ball's mahone. He was on that flight. There was a bunch of us. Was it balls, I can't remember. It was balls at the Terry. Maybe it wasn't balls.
Speaker 1: I don't think Balls would have been on that show.
Speaker 2: Okay, then it wasn't balls. There was a bunch of us. Maybe I'm thinking of balls in Japan where he had to pretend he was my husband on the Stewardess Get my Wife's Get out of Here. Yeah. But uh, we were all on that show for for Terry together and I think Brett was making fun of me a little bit because I was very scared. The turbulence was unreal and I thought we were gonna die literally, and just kind of laughing at me. He'll probably never remember that, but that's okay. I remember it well.
Speaker 1: That was the hell of a show, So he would probably definitely remember the show.
Speaker 2: The show.
Speaker 1: He won't remember the show, but not the flight, No, I doubt it.
Speaker 2: He won't remember the flight.
Speaker 1: And we've talked about that show in the past. But that's definitely one I would like to go back to at one point. I don't think we watched the match that you guys had that that. Yeah, I would love to do that. That's that's one of my favorite shows of that era. I would love to go back and do that at some point.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: And if anybody's never seen the Brett Hart Terry Funk match from that at Terry Funk retirement show, wink wink, Yeah, exactly. I would if you're a wrestling fan, go back and check that out. But Brett Hart not happy right now. When asked about AW and John Moxley the hardcore matches, John Moxley a habit of bleeding in a lot of his matches. When asked about it, Brett had a quote that I'm going to pull up here sadly, it's getting too phony. I really questioned the direction that the people that are in charge are taking wrestling. AW has gone in a bad direction with all the violence in Gore. I watched an episode Doctor Martha Hart doing her big press conference. I'm watching a w and John Moxley is sticking a fork in somebody's head for five minutes with a close up. This isn't wrestling. I would recommend turning all that off and not watching because it's not very good. Wrestling is going in bad directions because people don't know what wrestling is or was.
Speaker 2: Where do I begin? I feel like this is the criticism that ECW got for decades. To this day, we still get criticized where the blood and Guts company? Where this or that? Blah blah blah. I kind of disagree with Brett, and I'll tell you why. If every single match was like this on AW television, I'd say, you know what, Yeah it is. It's too much. Every single match is the same. Everybody's bleeding everybody, but it's not. It's not you're giving the people a little bit of the hardcore. You're giving people technical wrestling. If there is a good hodgepodge of different genres of you know, people working and ways that people are incorporating different things into the mates, I'm all for that because I think that keeps it fresh, and I also think it differentiates AAW from WWE because you're not seeing that kind of wrestling on a WWE television product or television show. So it makes it different, and there's people who like that hardcore style and who will want to turn into a guy, tune into a guy like John Moxley or Eddie Kingston or doesn't Eddie do that kind of thing as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is a more rough style. I don't know if it's that much of the hardcore style, but it's.
Speaker 2: More different and technical wrestling, different than the Lucha librace stuff. I think there's a place for everyone in this sport. I think it makes it unique and different and fun to watch when it's not the same thing over and over again. So, you know, I understand that Brett doesn't like that type of thing, but that's okay because they're not just doing that. There's plenty other matches that are on the ae W card that he probably would tune in and say, Wow, these two guys can go. You got the Daniel Bryan or what's his name now, Brian Danielsen, you know, whoever's working at the time. They're they're they're not all blood and guts, and ECW wasn't all blood and guts either. And that's what used to piss me off so much, was that they would only see like the balls mahoney Ian raw and versus the bald these and oh my god, that's atrocious. They're bleeding all over the place. This is disgusting, this is has no part in wrestling, and blah blah, Well what about the other six seven matches that were on the card? You know what I mean, Like certain people like certain things. You're trying to draw an audience, a wide audience. Some people like this kind of stuff. That's why companies like GCW CZW, that's why they're out there. They're drawing fans and people like that kind of thing. So I'm going to disagree with bred on this again. If every single match was blood and guts, I'd say, Okay, he's got a point here. But if it's just one match that's like that, I think it's a draw to the program. I think people want to see stuff like that. It's diversity, and I you know, I don't want to be near the blood, but watching it from the comfort of my own home, it doesn't really bother me as long as it makes sense too, because you know, you have to have the storylines make sense. You don't want a guy to just dig the gig. Oh, let's show some blood. I'm just gigging, you know, off of a weak ass chair shot or a week spot. Make it mad or make it count, and then it's you know, it's a draw I believe to the product.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but they were kind of alluding to the fact that Moxley was just gigging to gig that the last couple months of his AW return, like every week he's just bleeding for the sake of bleeding in every match, Like he gets punched and then he turns around and now he's bleeding, or he's thrown to the outside and he's rammed under the side of the apron and now he's bleeding. And I think what Brett's talking about and showing the fourth thing that's just become a part of his repertoire. And a guy like Brett, who maybe was a part of the belief that AW was going to be that counter WWE culture, didn't buy into the fact that that included the hardcore style that WWE didn't have.
Speaker 2: Again, everybody's entitled to their opinion, you know, and if you don't like it. Simply turn off the television or change the channel. That's all. It's not our slogan at one point. It's not for everyone. Yeah, remember that we had a T shirt. I mean we had it on our commercials, we had it on our television. It's not for everyone. If you don't like it, watch something else. That's what I say. I think there's a place for that in wrestling. I just feel like if it's done correctly, then I'm a fan of it. Now, if he's just going out there and it's a light tap and he's gigging, I mean, make it believable. Make it. Do the spot where there's like a huge bump or something that's hit him that's, you know, harder than a punch, or just make it believable and the fans will buy into it, you know, don't just gig for the sake of gigging.
Speaker 1: Now, we have two other legends commenting here that I'd like to read to you. We will have one agreeing with Brett and one disagreeing with Brett.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, okay, the won't agree with Brett.
Speaker 1: Jim Cornette, his Drive Through podcast, agreed with Brett hard on Aw's use of Gore, saying it's so obviously phony and over the top that you can't take it seriously. Oh you know, we'll give you another disagreeing wrestling journalist Bill after disagreed commenting on the Wrestle Binge podcast. I wanted, I want, I want to dwell for a moment on Brett's words about job Oxley sticking a fork on somebody's forehead for like five minutes and the camera going up. I mean, look at Butcher. Every match was like that, So that's still old school.
Speaker 2: So again, I don't watch any wrestling these days. I watch clips. So I don't want to sound like I'm an expert at AEW matches or anything like that. All I'm saying is I feel like there's a place for it in wrestling. I always have if you do it the right way, if it's done you know, not in again, you don't want to insult the fans intelligence, So to have a pillow hit you and gig Off it would be moronic, you know what I mean. If it's a big bump, or if something comes in the ring that it has the power to bust your skull open and you start bleeding. That stuff is believable, And I don't mind seeing stuff like that in wrestling, you know, I think it's a bit much like when they pull out those I don't know what are they called the light tubes and start hitting the real crowd worse stuff like that. To me, that's barbaric. That's a little too much. And I know there's companies who do that and people dig that, and that's fine if that's what you're into, that's okay. But I feel like a little one blood match doesn't set the tone for the whole show. There's a lot of talented people on that roster. John Moxley included. He can go. He's a brawler, you know, he's good at what he does. People love him. Brett not so much. But he's entitled to his opinion. And again, if you don't like what you're watching, change the channel or turn your television set off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to know if Brett had any kind of opinion about ECW back in the day then, because I have to say, in comparison to the stuff that goes on now, the light tubes and the stuff that we've seen evolve posts ECW. And granted, I'm going to say this too I know in Japan, and there were, you know, as Cornett was say, the outlaw mud shows that were going on during ECW that were twice as violent. ECW looks almost tame in comparison. But you've said repeatedly, give us the chance to show you that we're not just the blood and guts. We've got your Eddie Guerrero versus Malenko. You know, your Shanes versus Al Snow, you know your Lance Storms, and you're all these great workers that come through in addition to the barbed wire mayhem and the balls and axle and all these other types of performers that can give you everything that you want out of an ECW show. I wonder what Brett would have thought about that back in the day.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but we, I mean, we had such a good mix of everything. And for the time frame that we were in the nineties, yes, we were the edgy company. You know, we were the ones thinking out of the box and pushing the envelope. So for that time that stuff was considered hardcore craziness. As time has gone on, these companies they're just taking it to other levels to try and out do each other, and like you know, there are some things where I look and I'm just like, oh my god, I would never like I don't even like to watch it because it's too much for me. And maybe people thought that about us and you know, back in the day, but I think as time evolves, you have to come up with new things and be creative, and that's what these guys are doing, you know, with these hardcore matches and they're trying to outdo each other. And one of these days, god forbid, somebody's gonna die from it because it's just, you know, you take it to a point where it's too far just to get a pop right, just to be the first to do something which use your brain and think about what you're doing. You know. I think what we did, yeah, some of it might have been a little stupid, but thank god, nobody really got hurt, like, you know, super hurt from it. But nowadays, some of these weapons that they're using and things that they're doing, just like, maybe I'm just an old school I think it's too like Brett said, it's a little too much. If the whole show is like that, I'm not going to be a fan of that company. But if they did like one or two matches like that, and then you know, you had the technical wrestlers, you had the high flyer. I'd be a fan of it because it's something different. But I just hope that the guys use their brains and are safe and know what they're doing, because this kind of stuff today in wrestling it's a bit much, you know, And and people are gonna say you sound like a hipocrip for where you came from. No, because if you put us side by side, it's one hundred percent crazier than what we did. We just innovated the different type of matches that could be had because no one else was doing them back then.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's it's a different generation.
Speaker 1: And maybe maybe you guys had more Like you guys, they fell off of stuff of little bit more than this generation does. Maybe that's what we don't see as much. We see viral clips, but you don't see as much on the mainstream shows the falls. You know, there's crash pads now. Back in the day, knew Jack didn't have no crash pad.
Speaker 2: There was I think it was like New York. There were only one or two states who made us put the blue the pretty blue pads around the ring. Usually we had no padding, so when you would take a bump to the outside, you're landing on concrete. And I've done that several times. You know, it doesn't feel good. And imagine coming off the top rope landing on your back onto concrete. Not good. Yeah, braced back, Oh my god, Yeah, it's not good. So, you know, in today's world, comparing it to ECW, it's like apples and oranges to me. But I feel like when we did it, it was edgy and it was cool, and it was the you know, the outlaw company, and everybody wanted to see it. And again, we were more than that blood and guts. We had one or two matches that were very extreme, but then you had louterally very technical wrestling. We had it all. And if there's a mixture of that on your show, I don't see anything wrong with what John's doing. So I mean, that's that's my opinion. You know, I think it keeps it fresh, it keeps people interested in the product. So many people are saying about WWE, it's the same thing every single match, Lots of talking, not enough wrestling, and it's the same type of wrestling. And I'm not you know, trying to be a downer on the product, because again I don't watch it. I just read comments online, so I'm just reading what the fans are writing. You have your diehard WWE against your diehard AW fans, they're always going to clash. But if you don't have diversity, it's kind of like Groundhog Day every match. So I would give the edge to AEW just because of that reason, because they're they're doing something different that WWE is not doing. I like that. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's the moxile stuff probably does stand out because it's a little stiffer, and it also has the blood and the mix of that. But I want to point this out too, from maybe the historical point of view, Brett was notorious four and I love Brett, probably in that top five all time for me as a fan. Brett is notorious for sneaking the old Blader Rooney across the old forehead to make the match a little bit more meaningful when the color was banned by the FED, because he thought it would add to the story, it would add to the psychology of the match. So that's where I kind of find it a little interesting. But when Brett says it, I listened because that's a guy. When he talks, it means something. So when Brett speaks, it means that the AW either has to listen to Brett and make a change. And from what I understand, I think that the next week Mosley might not have bled to these comments. Interesting came out. So when Brett speaks, I think you got to listen. But I think the comparisons to where ECW criticisms were made over time could be seen, you know as okay, wwe might be still up here, AW might be down here, but you're always gonna be kind of looking down and making those comments, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get you. Excuse me again. Everybody's entitled to their opinion, you know. And and Brett Brett Hart sure is. He's a legend in this sport. I'm not arguing that fact. I'm just saying for me as a fan, if I'm gonna sit through two three hours of wrestling these days, I want it to be different and I wanted to keep my attention. So if I see somebody bleeding, whether they gig, whether it's hard way, I'm going like, ooh, what just happened, but I want it to be believable. I don't want it to be off of some little crappy dunk in the head. I want to see boom. I want to see some you know, heavy action happening to where that gig makes sense.
Speaker 1: Then there you go. And that's again where I'll give Brett. Whenever Brett did unless it was a hard way, When Brett did gig, it made sense and it was a part of the psychology of the match. So that's where again best there is best.
Speaker 2: There was absolutely I had a Brett Arch shirt. I remember I bought it. I bought it when I went to Raw. Yeah, it was pink and white, and I don't I don't think I have it anymore. I have to look for it. Maybe I do. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And that video was just posted for members only in the YouTube channel. If you go sign up to be a channel member. I just posted our video commentary and watch along of a Bam bigelo versus Brett Hart from the July twenty sixth, nineteen ninety three Monday Night Raw with the Queen of Extreme front Row ring side Baby Monday Night Raw at the Manhattan Center YEP.
Speaker 2: And that one was the trip that I won. I believe. Oh oh, hold on, hold on, hold the phone. That's that's the trip that I won that everybody keeps saying, why were you on the lex Express bus? No, I was never on the bus. It wasn't the Lex Express tour. It was the WrestleMania CD album launch and that show that you see Me front row was part of the win. I got two front road seats. So I had brought my I was working at the life insurance company. I brought the girl that I worked with, and we had a nice weekend in New York.
Speaker 1: Gina del Monte.
Speaker 2: I knew. Was that her lands name?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just made it up.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, her first name was Gina.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not going to give out her information.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't think that was her last name. But she was a nice girl. I talked to her in thirty years.
Speaker 1: But got me too. I was up here at the reunion with insurance representatives. Imagine if she still works for like like same company or like, yeah, the same same business. But she's like, you know, like a high powered like executive.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny? Really quickly side note about that. So that company was in Center City right, it was on Market Street. And I remember I lived in Philly and I was moving to Delaware, and I said, well, I can't work here anymore because I'm moving to Delaware. They moved to Delaware, and every time I would drive home, I would pass the building. I was like, man, I could have continued working there, but I was already in wrestling at the time. But I'm just like, how funny is that they moved right where I moved and person, I know, I don't know if they're still around or not, but you know, it's funny funny things. Breckout. Hey everyone, it's the Queen of Extreme Francine and I just want to talk about HelloFresh. Good food is too precious to waste. HelloFresh is pre portioned ingredients cut down on your food waist by at least twenty three percent compared to grocery shopping, which is good for your wallet and the planet. With HelloFresh, you get farm fresh, pre portioned ingredients and seasonal recipes delivered right to your doorstep. Spend less time in the kitchen with quick and easy meals like Hello Fresh Fast and Fresh Pineapple chicken, tacos or falafel power bowls ready in fifteen minutes or less. HelloFresh is easy to use. Everything is in the box, and it's great for people that are on the go or don't really have time to prepare a meal on their own. Go to HelloFresh dot com slash fran scene fifty and use code ran scene fifty for fifty percent off plus your first box ships free. Again HelloFresh dot com slash Francine fifty and use code Francine fifty for fifty off plus your first box ships free. Just remember, Hello Fresh is America's number one meal kit. They heard it right here from the Queen of Extreme Francine on is a Pit.
Speaker 1: On Monday Night Raw last night. Another kind of thing that happened so often is you know, the microphone on the ring picks up a little dial wog happens, right, Maybe the camera picks it up on the outside, guys communicating whatever. But this one that was picked up I found to be nice. It was endearing. But it's probably not supposed to be picked up, but it was caught on camera. I want to play it for you. It was from it was from Monday Night Raw last night. All right, you see the screen here, let me bring it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is Solo Sokoa. He is the enforcer of the bloodline. He is the son of Umaga. Okay, so did you know Umaga?
Speaker 2: I know of him. I don't know if we've ever met. We might have. I I've met so many.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've met him though, I don't.
Speaker 1: All I've heard is, you know, great, great, nice guy. You know all those Samoans. I've never heard a mean thing or a nasty thing about the Samoans. Everybody very nice. I mean I've interviewed a bunch of them. I made a couple of them, even cry. They're very very nice, very nice guys. Uh. So he uh takes on Raymisterio on Monday Night, Raw Raymonsirio doing the honors for Solosa CoA. So check out this this clip. Sure, Spike, So he's clearly hurd on Mike thanking rams. Hear it all you got to really hear. You got to listen real close. Yeah, he ducks his head in. Let me let me rewind to hear you can some Spike, you catch.
Speaker 2: That now, but I believe okay, all right, So.
Speaker 1: He leans his head in. He says thank you. Right on, Mike, you know you can hear it. He td you didn't see him tuck his head in.
Speaker 2: He says it, yeah, I saw him, said I couldn't hear him say thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I like to see that, you know, I don't want to hear it because you know it's you probably shouldn't be seeing that because of reasons. But I like to see the respect for a veteran and the fact that's coming from one of the Samoan dynasty members. I think it even adds to the fact that there is still hope for the respect of the business. Do you like to see that as a veteran, We've.
Speaker 2: Always thanked each other during matches after matches. Uh, So I don't see this as being like different or shock or whatever. You always thank the person that you're working with. You always take care of the person you're working with. Unless a shoot happens. And we've discussed that on other episodes, which is unfortunate. But the first thing you do when you come through the curtain, if you're not hurt, is you wait for your opponent to come through the curtain and then you embrace them and you say thank you, and you go over what you just did. Is there anything we messed up on? Is there anything we can improve on? This is just common courtesy in the business. So we've said it in the ring before. But they're so heavily miked, like you said, like the ring is, Mike, you can hear everything. You know, he might have wanted a way to get to the back to do something like that. But yeah, it's it's endearing. I mean, you you're out there protecting each other. You want each other to look good. It benefits both of you, it benefits the company. How elevate you. Why would you not thank somebody. It's just it's what's been done for generations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a great match too. I was able to check that out on Monday Night Raw last night. You know, the ray looks very good and Solo is the next big star I think, next big monster heel that they're building. But yeah, you know, I mean they yes, they heavily mike the rings and that kind of things, and you know, yeah, he could have waited maybe two minutes intead it behind the curtain. But you know, talking in the ring, it gets picked up. You know, what do you do in that? In that situation, do you try to hide it.
Speaker 2: Anytime that I noticed two guys leaning over to each other, I in my head, I'm thinking, okay, they're calling a spot, they're talking about something. So I would try to pull a distraction, dang on the mat, make the crowd come up to cover that so that nobody can hear what talking about. Because at times, if especially if I saw things go uh not the way they're supposed to go. You know, sometimes things happen, cover some stuff up. You don't ever want to let the fancier a spot being called or something being you know, discussed in the ring. So I always tried to keep my eyes open and not taking away from them because to me, that's a dull spot right there. Nothing's going on. They're they're going over something. So you try to get the crowd into you bang on the mat a little bit, you clap your hands, you turn around, and you make them, you know, give them the fingers as if you're a heel, just something to where they collectively make a noise and they cannot hear what's going on in the ring. But for something like this thank you. It's the end of the match. You can't you can't hide something like that, so you know endearing. Yes, now I wouldn't have picked that up because you played it twice for me. I didn't hear it. Yeah, maybe some people missed it. You have ears like radar. I don't know you you hurt. You got your headphones on too. Yeah, but uh, you know it's been done. It's nothing new to thank the person you're working with, and if you don't thank him, you're just a dick, right.
Speaker 1: No, I understand it's nothing new to thank them, but I just, you know, I like the fact that it's a guy that you know, he's clearly on the rise. He's got that degree.
Speaker 2: Well, you have a legend putting you over, so of course you're gonna he's panting the torch on, which is something we talked about. What was it last week or so? I mean, it's it's great. Excuse me. It's a great movement for him and he should be thanking him. But you know, maybe next time thank him when there's no mic involved. And yeah, people can't hear you, but.
Speaker 1: We'll do a watch along and I love him when you'll say like oh, you know they're you know, they missed the spot and then you see them down and the hairs over the face, and you know you can tell that's where they they they're they're covering it. Yeah, they're getting themselves back together. Sure, and then they're they're getting themselves back up. So you know you've pointed them out to me before where okay, yeah, that's where they're getting a regroup session. Yeah, and they're just in the corner and you hear it.
Speaker 2: Well, fans might not know that, you know, but that that's what's going on or somebody's hurt. So we have to figure out, you know, what's our next move here, and it's you know, that's why it's nice to have a manager at ringside because they can help, you know, take the attention off of them and bring it on to you know, whoever is on the outside and try to buy a couple of minutes to regroup and and you know, get the match going and maybe take it home. I don't know. Sometimes you have to think on the fly, and that's that's part of wrestling.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's I don't know if they had a delay going with this one, but all they could have actually done is gone to another camera, and they wouldn't have picked up that mic and the shot that we They didn't know it was coming, right, But if they picked up another camera angle, but.
Speaker 2: They couldn't have switched it. They didn't know what was coming.
Speaker 1: No, but if they were on a delay, the truck is going to hear him saying those words, they could have picked up another angle from another That's what I'm saying. If they might not have had the delay going, they could have picked it up from this guy's side or from Yeah.
Speaker 2: But again not everybody. I didn't hear it. I I just didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: So this is what I was trained to do when I worked there. So that's why another reason I saw this on Twitter, But that's when I went back and listened to it. But this is what when I sat in the production studio, you had to go back and you had to say, Okay, what camera did we have to pick up and switch to when you know there was obvious talking or where there was a shot to the head and they had to change the camera angle.
Speaker 2: So was this called out on Twitter? Or is this year you calling it? No?
Speaker 1: No, this was called out.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was called out Okay, well, eh, worse things have happened. You know, I don't think it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: It's fine, not a big deal. But I just go, good job on solo. He's on the rise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for him and.
Speaker 1: Those samoans man can't Uh there's a million million, there's more coming.
Speaker 2: Hey, they're they're all super talented. We love them.
Speaker 1: Bring it, bring it, so bring it all right, that's all I got for you this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a pretty good discussion. I thought, you know, what do you think about the uh the Brett Hart, you know, Brett Hart or Bread against Bill After, Jim Cornett against Bill After? I mean, we're where do you guys? Lie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I would love to know what people think about that. Yeah, let us know, great one because it's funny. You know Bill After, you would think would be so like on the same page as the Yeah, he's so like in sync with the current landscape.
Speaker 2: I love Bell, he's so great. Yeah, I just out of curiosity. I know it's probably gonna be a fifty to fifty split, but you know, to each their own, you like what you like? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Very true? So all right, well I want to just take the time to send everybody over to the Queen of Extremes YouTube channel. The Eyes up Here Experience trudges on the month of April as we take everything over there, the entire content library and beyond. We've done one live show so far since we've moved over, but we've got more in the works.
Speaker 2: Well, well, let's announce it. We're going to do next week Thursday night. What's the date? Next week? Thursday night, seven pm Eastern Standard time. The Lovely Cold Cabana be our live guest.
Speaker 1: Called Boom Boom Cabana.
Speaker 2: That is that what it is? Okay, boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: He is confirmed. I wasn't aware of the confirmation.
Speaker 2: Yes, I forgot to tell you.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, wait did you wait a second?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: It would be breaking? Is that breaking news? Wait?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Breaking news hereo.
Speaker 2: April twenty seven, at seven pm each for Standard time, we will have the Lovely live on YouTube. So yeah, come on over and h if there's super chats ready and ask Cold a question and you can win some free merch, well not free, but five bucks. Get chandered intoto a drawing for merch and it'll be fun.
Speaker 1: It'll be a good time, but come over to support us on YouTube get your channel membership, new content being added. The night we record with cult, we will then record another YouTube member exclusive that will be added to your YouTube membership library, which is only for the YouTube members. It looks like the one that we added about Square Circle Expo was a hit. People were enjoying that one, So what are you missing? Just get on over there. It's at the Queen of Extreme Franccene ECW. You can also type in ECW Diva Francine into the search box. You could type in eyes up Here Franccene. You could type in Queen of Extreme Francine podcast. Whatever it takes with Francine ECW, Queen of Extreme Francine algorithm, it'll get you there. We'll work in the algorithms folks to get you over to YouTube and we're trying, so please support us, right anything else you want to add to that.
Speaker 2: No, we'd love to have you. Subscribing is free, so you'd hit that subscribe button. And if you want to be a remember it's five ninety nine a month for exclusive content and no one else can see And uh yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Loved that early access to videos, So not all of them, but some of them I'm uploading their first and then releasing a couple of days afterwards. So early access and the exclusive content and our huge, friggin just ginormous content library. Do you realize how many shows? We've done four shows a week for four.
Speaker 2: We're going on four years. So yeah, we've done a lot of shows, and we've got content for the next decade. I think we're just trying to you know, my goal by December was to get the channel up to ten thousand subscribers, and we're slowly climbing the ladder.
Speaker 1: So hit seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So i'd appreciate if you just hit that subscribe button and then if you want to be a channel member, we'd love to have you. I also want to just promote really quickly May twentieth with the Chadster Middletown, New Jersey Wressel show.
Speaker 1: Of that name.
Speaker 2: Wressel Show is in the his House, uh Sandman and I will be signing what is it ten to three?
Speaker 1: Uh? Ten to three? Is this show? Yes?
Speaker 2: Eleven to four, I don't know it to three? Okay. We'll have all kinds of merchandise with us. So if you you know anybody from the Tri State area. Come on down meet me and the Hackster and the Chadster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd love.
Speaker 2: To see you in person and talk E C dub and sign your memorabilia. So that's my next appearance. I got some time off now and I'll be concentrating on YouTube for the next month.
Speaker 1: So the Middletown Sports Complex.
Speaker 2: There you go, And all the information is on my Twitter, it's on Chad's Twitter, and it's in hack'sheart because God bless me, he's not a social media guy, but you know.
Speaker 1: And ibexclusives dot com.
Speaker 2: There you go. There you go. And I did send a new T shirt over to pwt's so it's supporting the podcast. So hopefully that'll be up soon. They have it, they're putting the finishing touches on it, so when that's up, I'll let y'all know as well.
Speaker 1: Very nice. Yeah all right, Well, if you want to follow me, it is at Chad E and B on Twitter, at IB Exclusives on Instagram, and my website is Ibexclusives dot com, where there is more information about wrestles show and and and sending things in for sending things in for Queen of Extreme and the Samman. So go to Ibexclusives dot com, head to the signings tab and you could click on fran Scene or you can click on the Sandman's individual link and it'll give you all the information on how to send in your item for Samman or Francine. And actually, if you want, you can pre order a Franccene eight x ten and specify in the notes if you would like it personalized. So all on ibexclusives dot.
Speaker 2: Com okay, And if you want to follow me across support on social media, you can find me at ECWD for Francine. And with that that is a wrap