Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to this We're in my car. This hell, pure hell, unadulterated hell.
Speaker 2: That'd pure chaos.
Speaker 3: It's not like the biggest deal ever, but it literally like it broke something inside of me.
Speaker 4: It's pretty it's pretty uncomfortable in here. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're probably like, why are y'all in the car? Like funny little bit he he ha ha. Honestly, it's like a nice temperature in here, so filming in here literally feels better and you don't have your uncomfortable chair, but you're so uncomfortable because you.
Speaker 1: Have to like crouch.
Speaker 4: I have the crouch to be in the frame.
Speaker 3: Basically, we're in my car filming this episode because we have fleas. You're probably like, haha he he life joke, life joke, flea joke, flea joke, blah blah blah blah blah, not funny. This is our fucking life.
Speaker 2: No, we literally actually have fleas in our fucking house.
Speaker 4: We have a flea anfestation.
Speaker 1: Not anymore, but we did. It's it's in the air, it's it's it's more of a question.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, do we have fleas anymore?
Speaker 2: I mean, we did have an infestation and they ate the fuck out of us and sucked our blood.
Speaker 3: No, they literally destroyed my legs. Like maybe I'll insert pictures, but I don't think I'm gonna because they literally make me so uncomfortable and insecure. But like I look, I I literally was like, I've heard about monkey pox, Like do I just have monkey.
Speaker 1: Poxcause that's what's happening. Like I got Delta and I have monkey pops. Yeah. So it all started when I came home the.
Speaker 3: Other night from running an aaron and it was like around midnight and I come inside and there was actually a mosquito in the car that night, and that's why when I came up to your room, I went upstairs and I went to Jerwis room and I was like talking to Drew, and I was like, wait, I feel like there's a mosquito in my pants. So I like drop down and I like pull off my shoes and lift up.
Speaker 1: My jeans and it's not a mosquito. There's I see a flea, and I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Can I like pick it up and I squish it, which is disgusting and literally makes me want to throw up.
Speaker 1: And I was like that was so weird. And then I keep talking to you and.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I I feel like they're still fucking biting me, Like mind you, I'm like fifteen feet away and they're probably like eight feet away in my bed, just under the covers, and I see Anya like literally.
Speaker 4: Saying, there's they're on me. They're on me, They're all over me, And I can't see a flee from fucking eight feet away.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, andya, you're like hallucinating, like you're making this shit up. This is like this is like a hallucination of your deep subconscious, Like you need to figure this out because it's starting the scare.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just looks like I'm going crazy.
Speaker 3: Because also I was like, there, they're like attracted to my socks, and I took my fee my socks off and I'm just sitting on the floor like looking at my socks, like, no, he's gonna come back, Like he's gonna like he's.
Speaker 2: She like put her sock out of his bait on the ground to like attract the flee to get back to her.
Speaker 4: So I could see it, and I was like, I genuinely like I don't believe you.
Speaker 1: But basically I found all the fleas were on the socks.
Speaker 3: It was like three and I crushed all of them and killed all them, and I was like, that's weird, like so gross, but like it's flea season and like I'm not that like I'm not like scared of fleas or anything.
Speaker 4: So I was like, whatever, like whatever, I mean, a Zuell probably has fleas. We need to get the fleas office, mind you.
Speaker 2: Like two weeks ago, I was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom after coming in.
Speaker 4: I was shitting out of my ass.
Speaker 2: I was like I was dropping big doodo loads into the toilet, like stinky butt loads. And I looked down at my feet and I saw a flea on my foot, and I completely forgot to tell Inya, but I was like, oh, there's a flea on me. I need to tell Inya because the zoel probably has fleas.
Speaker 4: But we were wrong.
Speaker 3: We were sure no because okay, So basically that night, I was like, oh, okay, I'm just to make sure I don't bring fleas into my room and like, if Azuel doesn't have them, maybe I just got them from outside. I'm gonna like take I took a shower I like went to my room and I didn't bring the clothes to my room.
Speaker 1: I like left them in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: And the next morning or the next day, we were gonna go hang out with A Lisa and Oryan.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: We like get in the car. I like lightly spoke about it because I remember I woke up and I had bites on me, yeah, and I was fully freaking out. I was like, I have bedbugs, Like no, like you guys don't understand. Like I was literally driving us around and I was just.
Speaker 2: Like with my leg up on the dash, like there was there was a conspiracy of us having our bed bugs. And we still invited A Lisa and Ryan get the bed bugs from No.
Speaker 3: They had already come over, and like in my head, I was, you know, when you find yourself in situations like that, We were like, oh, I'm probably gonna fuck my friends over accidentally right now, just out of like naive immaturity and like you get like intense anxiety, but you can't say it out loud because you don't want to like ruin anyone's.
Speaker 4: Day and be like, oh, we might have fleas, like but I mentioned it.
Speaker 1: And everybody was like okay, whatever, like that's not that big of a deal. Sorry, I just started cracking up because I like saw Kai.
Speaker 3: Also, for anybody wondering, who's the random deed of the back, that's Kai.
Speaker 1: He's our audio engineer.
Speaker 4: He slays, he's an engineer, he got his degree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he actually used to work for Apple, but we like swooped him up, reached him, and he's our unpaid intern. Now you have anything to say, no, awesome, That's how we like it.
Speaker 1: Silent but deadly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like just barn Us on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Like whatever, But yeah, Kai's literally the reason episodes get up.
Speaker 2: Like he's he he keeps his whole ship afloat, And it wasn't for Kai, we would be nothing.
Speaker 4: So everybody I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't guess him up like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know him that well or not.
Speaker 4: I mean the podcast like.
Speaker 6: Who is he really?
Speaker 3: Like we can start sitting on it, were like who is he?
Speaker 6: Like out of the grid, skwer things.
Speaker 3: Okay, but basically we are like going to a third shop and I'm like sitting here with my leg up while I'm driving, and I'm like, literally I was silent.
Speaker 1: The whole ride, and it was because I was internally panicking, you're freaking up.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, if it's off LEAs like I have bedbugs, or I have like skin mites, or like dust mites, or like some parasites like under my skin.
Speaker 4: We make it very clear that you were freaking out. Several times.
Speaker 2: You're like, sorry, guys, I'm just like freaking the fuck out right. I have bites all over me, and I don't know what they're from. I think I have bedbugs, And everybody was like, no, like, you probably just have flea bites, like that's what I did.
Speaker 3: I was freaking out, and you know what it was later on in the day, what I realized was we went.
Speaker 1: Out all day and I was like, all right, fine, like it's not a big deal, bitch.
Speaker 3: We got out to go get a coffee and I lifted my leg to tie my shoe and there was a fucking flea on me, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: That's why my legs were getting bit up even more is because in the car they were still.
Speaker 2: On my saw getting up in your jeans and living in there and sucking your blood.
Speaker 1: And I no, I had shorts on, so they were literally attacking the fun I'm.
Speaker 2: Such an asshole because I like looked up flea bites and like the picture of someone with like fingers rotting off Like I was like, ya, this is gonna happen to you, and serious like stop, like seriously.
Speaker 3: Stopped, because I was actually freaking out. It was like the part of me that needs to wash my hands like eight million times after I pee, like that was freaking out in my brain. And it was the part of me that like thinks the house is gonna explode. That also didn't help. I've talked about it on the podcast before, like my thing where I'm like, oh, the house is gonna explode and like the cars are gonna like I'm I like I don't know someone's gonna crash into me and like burn the house on fire and was gonna die like all those like crazy thoughts I have before I leave the house. I was already feeling that that day, so that on top of thinking I had like bedbugs and mites and fleas, I was like.
Speaker 7: Literally like it's like I can't take this, like this is I was literally.
Speaker 1: I went to war like you go to war on your computer, and I went to war.
Speaker 4: Mentally, I go to war on duty.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 6: Drew's like, I have.
Speaker 4: Schedule that three with my other brothers. Like I can't go out, like I have to, I have to go to war.
Speaker 6: I call it duty.
Speaker 4: It's funn as fuck.
Speaker 2: I play Call of Duty now it's actually a blast and everyone's jealous of me.
Speaker 1: No, it looks really fun. But I like have a life.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, you can have both. You can have a life and play video.
Speaker 1: Games and no I play. I play video games. I'm like a game of Girl. I'm gonna Nerrod. I have a a PS two Like I'm crazy.
Speaker 4: And it does game any games I do.
Speaker 3: Get down, I get down and stinky and dirty.
Speaker 1: Well get in to that.
Speaker 6: Wait, no, not you doing that.
Speaker 4: We'll discuss that later, discuss what.
Speaker 3: So basically we go home and least so we're like, oh, there's like fleas.
Speaker 1: Zoo probably just has fleas.
Speaker 3: Like that's the conclusion we kind of come to, and we're like, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: Cats get fleas like all the time.
Speaker 4: We'll just call the that get the flea medicine and like it'll be good, it'll be solved. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, even that day I had already called and I was like I'm just gonna pick up medicine.
Speaker 1: I think she has it.
Speaker 2: But then, oh my fuck god, this is actually like traumatic for me and I have PTSD and I can't walk it.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not going there. This house is a nightmare.
Speaker 4: It actually is a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 1: So do you want to like take the because I'm talking about as off.
Speaker 2: So basically, we get home after a long day out and we're like, oh, like flea problems solved basically, and like we're walking up to the house and like we have this like grass wall that like we share with our neighbor who has an outside dog who they yeah already whatever. We like, uh, are walking up there, and ya just just like hold on, I'm gonna check my socks real quick. And she looks down at her socks and they are fucking covered in fleas. Like I'm not joking, Like I had never seen that many fleas in my life, Like yeah, probably sixty fleas on her socks alone. And she freaks out. She takes her socks off. Oh and Elisa like checked their pants. They have fleas on their pants, Like it's a nightmare. Then I look at my socks and like hundreds, hundreds, if not thousands of fleas. Like I had white socks on, and like it looked like I hadn't washed my socks in fifteen days, like and I just wore them straight, Like it looked like they were glued to my fucking feet.
Speaker 4: They were so dirty because there were so many fucking fleas on there.
Speaker 2: But like literally just in an absurd amount of fleas, And I should have taken my socks out off outside, but I just didn't. And I immediately went to the bathroom and threw them into the sink or I mean into the the tub and poured water on them because I was like, oh, like the water will kill them, Like it'll be fine, like whatever, I'll drown them. I'll waterboard these fleas, like literally me waterboarding the fleas.
Speaker 6: You piss on your sock.
Speaker 2: Literally I pissed my pants that day several times. But no, like fleas just covered us. Like everyone now is like in a fucking panic, and we're like, yeah, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, Like there's fleas all over the house.
Speaker 2: Like you would step on our carpet and they'd jump up off the carpet and jump back onto us, and like we would swipe them off and they'd be all over us.
Speaker 4: Mind you were getting bit the fuck up, like like, dude, I like in you.
Speaker 2: Like for some reason, Enya had like a completely different reaction to the bites than everybody else because like my bites, like I had red splotches where they bit me like microscopic like millimeters wide, for like maybe three hours, and then they went away and they and they never itch. But for Enya, like they welt it up, like yeah, they were really gnarly.
Speaker 1: They were like gnarly mosquito bites and they still fucking hurt. Like if you see me.
Speaker 3: Like moving around, it's literally because my leg's up here and I'm like I'm like squeezing and like tapping and rubbing my legs so.
Speaker 1: That I don't scratch them.
Speaker 2: She's also terrified of getting an infection in one of her flea bites.
Speaker 1: But dude, I literally am because one time I've told you about this. I don't think I've ever said this publicly.
Speaker 3: When I was in Hunduras as a kid, my eggzma got really bad because I got really sick sick when I was in Honduras, and my eggsma started to welt up and like kind of look like that, and I have like divots in my inner elbow.
Speaker 1: I just like moved the mic so far. I have divots in my inner.
Speaker 3: Elbow from like scarring from welting up like that and scratching it because I like literally like dug fucking wounds into my skin from scratching. So that's what I'm worried about, is that it's gonna like it's not like it only I'm worried about an infection. But I'm such a germophobe freak that I like my hands are usually clean when I scratch, but it's you also have like.
Speaker 2: The immune system of like a normal person, like an average healthy person, so you wouldn't get an infection.
Speaker 4: But I get you don't want scars all over your legs because would suck.
Speaker 1: Because I'm vain.
Speaker 4: I'm vain. You're so vain. What is that song now you're thinking of?
Speaker 6: You're so gay with you, Like, boy.
Speaker 4: Dude, I've been doing that so much recently.
Speaker 1: Like you're always goes to sing a song and.
Speaker 2: It's like four songs in one, Like I don't know how the fuck my brain does it.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm a genius and we need to like actually observe.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, anyways, I should be.
Speaker 2: I should I genuinely think I should be like observed by scientists, Like I think I'm a fucking monster, Like I am a rare breed of human, like one of them.
Speaker 1: There's other stinky, scary white men in the world.
Speaker 6: I hate to bring it to you, girls.
Speaker 4: I'm not stinky. I shower, I watched stinky. I know. We literally like we have fucking fleas.
Speaker 2: Like that's like it doesn't get actually, it actually doesn't get more embarrassing than that. Like this is the rawest and realist you've ever seen. It's like we're telling you, like very really shit.
Speaker 1: We know we're telling them because we have their choice because we have to film the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, usually we don't post content for a month, so ship like this can happen.
Speaker 1: It we could just be like whatever, we don't have to tell anybody, but like.
Speaker 2: Now it's weekly, I will say getting fleas. I was like, I was like, oh, like gross, we.
Speaker 4: Have fleas, but like now we have podcast content. Now we get this the podcast that we have fleas.
Speaker 3: I literally told a friend and that was the first thing they said. They didn't ask if we were okay. They were like podcasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually that's a lie.
Speaker 3: They asked if I was okay because I was like literally crying over my bites.
Speaker 1: I literally was like crying.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, like as the situation evolved, like.
Speaker 2: We spent the night in the house because we were like, oh, they're not going to be in our bed like whatever.
Speaker 1: Like we took all the clothes and put them in the washirt.
Speaker 2: All showered, like made sure there were no fucking fleas on us before going to our bedroom, and like we got under the covers like whatever, and I took.
Speaker 1: The covers of them off my bed too, like I thought.
Speaker 4: It was proactive.
Speaker 2: I woke up had a few bites on my ankles, but like nothing crazy, but there were fleas in bed with me, like and I was like, oh my god, Like this fucking sucks.
Speaker 4: Enya on the other hand.
Speaker 3: Dude, I so I wore pants like thick pants and tucked them into my socks because I saw that on Actually I did it first, like just out of my big brain shit, and then I read online that that's good and I was like yeah, because at first I was like, is this a bad idea? Because if they get in there, they get stuck, bitch. They got in there, they I got in my pants, in my like sweatshirt. Azula decided she'd needed to sleep with me. So I just got like destroyed by fleas and I woke up like so covered in like itchy bites that I like started crying because like, yeah, like because I couldn't do anything, Like I was like trying to move around, and I was like, we just need to get a hotel, Like I need to get out of this house. Like I can't be here because everywhere I go, like I'm getting a new bite somehow, Like I'm not even noticing that they're biting me anymore because my other welts fucking hurt, so I don't notice when they're on me and I can't take them off, and I yeah, I literally got bit all up my legs in my back and it was like it straight up looked like chicken pox, Like it fully looks like chicken pox on my legs, and then I don't know why there were none on my arms but all on my.
Speaker 4: Back to yeah, that's something I noticed.
Speaker 2: Like the bites were literally just at my ankles and like they didn't go anywhere else on my body.
Speaker 3: Dude, they literally went like on my hips, like weird. They were trying to get in this cause like they wanted. They were like, girl, if the leg, if the leg blood tastes good, what that kuchi blood taste?
Speaker 4: Living in there right now?
Speaker 3: Like if I was living there, it's nice and warm, nice, like nice, warm and soggy, it's home.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so basically we ended up having to leave the house.
Speaker 3: Like I was just like I can't do this, Like if I stay here another night, like I'm probably gonna die, like I'm gonna pass away.
Speaker 2: And I was I was kind of like like I'm okay getting bit Like I was genuinely like I'll stay in the flea infested house.
Speaker 1: Like I know. I was like, you're fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: If I like, if my bites weren't welting up the way they were, I would have stayed in the house because I think by the second day true socks also like they fucking multiplied by the milling my socks.
Speaker 4: Like they didn't drown in my socks, they didn't get fucking water boarded.
Speaker 2: They like had sex in the warm environment and made a billion babies overnight. And like I opened the bathroom door in the morning and like went to go brush my teeth and like it looked like I had burns on my feet, Like it looked like my feet where like charcoal, like burned because there were so many on me.
Speaker 4: It was like insane, But like, I hope we're getting across.
Speaker 2: Like it wasn't like three four, five, ten, fifteen flees, No, it was like it was like actually thousands.
Speaker 1: It was like we couldn't like walk around our house without like our legs getting done.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also me just like scratching the fuck out of my dirty head during this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like I was gonna say, we'll tell them about the hotel and then we'll tell them where the fucking fleas came from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hotel was beautiful. The hotel was a good Yeah. The hotel was such it was like literally like a memory for me.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like a memory forever because it's like it was like cute, like we went swimming in our clothes in the pool like past pool hours and for some reason, no one fucking kicked up.
Speaker 1: I know, literally no one kicked U out, and the waiter tried to have sex with me.
Speaker 3: He was like we just live life like we just I know my life is a movie. I'm an anti masker movie maker.
Speaker 6: That's not true.
Speaker 1: I'm not an anti masker. I believe in masks.
Speaker 6: I love saying that. Then I get someone believing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone could just cut it and be like, this bitch doesn't wear her mask. But yeah, it was fucking awesome. We like went to the hotel. I left a zool behind obviously because she fucking was covered in fleet her she was pissing me off, and I just booked like we also, we stayed the night that first night because we thought the house was gonna get fumigated the next morning, but then turned out and didn't get fumigated until today, which is why we're filming in the car because our house smells like gasoline and it's also like a million degrees in.
Speaker 4: There, so hot.
Speaker 2: We need to get a studio before it gets hot hot, because like, I don't know how the fuck we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna do this.
Speaker 1: We'll make it work. We'll film in the car.
Speaker 3: That'll be our social It's like we film in the car when we like can't take the kitchen, literally if you can't take the heat.
Speaker 4: We got out of the kitchen. So we got a hotel. It was beautiful.
Speaker 6: It was a very it was so funny.
Speaker 1: We like got there and we had the like smaller room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we were like, where's the fucking bathtub? Like, it's a hotel. I want to take a bath. I want to take a bath. It's a hotel. Like, what's the point.
Speaker 3: Someone's gonna be like, that's so nasty, bitch, y'all be pissing in the pool. Don't talk to me about a tub being nasty.
Speaker 4: Y'all be getting peed on, Like, don't talk about talk about a dirty tub to me. So we upgrade to sweet.
Speaker 6: Y'all be getting pissed.
Speaker 1: Where is pissed?
Speaker 6: And I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we upgrade to a suite with a hot It was like, actually not that much more expensive.
Speaker 4: So we were like, whatever, let's just do it.
Speaker 1: Let's splurge on the money we're not making.
Speaker 4: And long story short, we don't have fleas anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't have fleas anymore. Dude, No, we have to talk about dinner.
Speaker 4: Oh bitch, wait, let's let's tell them what the fleas came from.
Speaker 1: Oh, the fleas came from our evil fucking neighbors.
Speaker 4: And if you're fucking watching this evil neighbor, we hate you and I want you to know that. And I hope your house burnstone.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, don't say that.
Speaker 4: Really, I don't like her, Like she's she is so fucking me. She's literally evil. She's like, I'm like, she's so fucking me.
Speaker 1: She tells us to be quiet, no, but we're not.
Speaker 2: Loud, Like okay, it was like ten in the morning. No, it was eleven, and I was like, I was like playing music on a portable speaker, like and moving it around the house and cleaning the house like in the morning.
Speaker 3: Also, the neighbor we're talking about isn't in our building. It's literally the house next to.
Speaker 2: Which is so annoying, like shut the fuck up. But like I'm cleaning the house, like playing my music, and I am very adamant to not make it loud because I'm like, oh, like some neighbors might still be asleep, and I'm like, oh, she's yelled at us in the past, like I'm not gonna play our music loud, and she like instead of texting me or inya, like marches her ass over like bangs on my door. Minds you, Like, I'm still PTSD ridden from fucking home invasion. I'm like, who the fuck is at my door right now? This is actually scary, Like it was like it wasn't a normal knock. It was like it was it was rooted in anger, age filled knock. And she banged on my door and I was and I was walking down the stairs and she banged again and I was, I was angry, and I was like, I'm fucking coming, Like I said, that really loud at the door. And I opened the door and I was like like what, like, what's the what's up? Like why are you banging out my door like that? And she was like, oh, I'm sorry, your music's really loud. Blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like yeah, it was. It was not like crazy music. She was like, your music's really loud blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, don't bang on my door like that. And she's like okay, and I'm like I'll turn down my music and then she goes away. But like it, she like came guns blazing yelling at me. If we could have just had a normal fucking conversation, it would have been okay, and I wouldn't be holding this grudge and I wouldn't be as mad about her fucking giving us fleas. But since she gave us fleas and yelled at me, I'm like, okay, like you're done for like you're you're like going in my brain.
Speaker 1: Sture out annoying.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, She's okay.
Speaker 3: The fucking annoying thing is like, bitch, how are y'all not getting bit up? I know y'all are getting bit up? And we know we know it's them because the night it all started, when O'Ryan and Elisa were leaving, they literally had to like change clothes in the front and our neighbor was leaving to go walk the dog, and I was like, this is a crazy question, but are you having a fleet issue right now? And he was like, I'm not, but my girlfriend literally just came home and she was covered in fleas before she entered the house. And we both come into our houses at the same side, and I'm like, bitch, this bitch is giving us fleas. And the excerminator today was like, oh, yeah, there's not a lot of fleas on like that side, but on this side like the gate where there he was like, dude, it's crazy, like I have to go spray back there again. And I was like, bitch, fuck you go take care of your ship, Like how is anyways.
Speaker 1: That's gonna piss me off.
Speaker 3: But yeah, on top of that aside, we're like, fuck these people who are like annoying and like so evil and like mean to us because we're loud and we were literally being.
Speaker 1: So evil me And you're just getting to this like fit where we like want attention from.
Speaker 4: Like strangers, but it doesn't have to be good attention.
Speaker 3: It can just you know, it can just be like we're like annoying, like like what literally it's just now an airwan Like it's just fun.
Speaker 2: Like I just like getting looks from people. I like giving people stories. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they go home and they.
Speaker 2: Tell the stories about like I just saw the craziest fucking people ever at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: And we're pretty good at who we like annoy because it's usually like young people our age and like specifically like white random people. Like it's always fun when it's just like random white people, because it's like you deserve to be a little annoyed, like I don't know like who you are, what your story is, but like you deserve to be a little like you deserve your feathers rustle. It's just fun. But we were literally at dinner and.
Speaker 1: We were just like on one for some reason.
Speaker 4: What we were on.
Speaker 3: I literally had a drink and I like was so tired, and I like had forgotten that I like didn't eat because I was too busy crying and like shedding my skin all day. And I was just so exhausted that I literally felt like somebody fucking put meth in my ass.
Speaker 1: Like I was off one. I was off my rocker, off my twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: Margarine and we have been in sync emotionally recently.
Speaker 2: I know, I know we boasted about being like out of sync, but like recently, like when I'm low and your slow, and when in high, like we're higher.
Speaker 1: Like we and it's because we feed off, but we do. So we were like at dinner and you started it, bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just like I don't I don't know how I started, dude.
Speaker 1: You just started it by being really loud about nothing.
Speaker 2: You were just yeah, I would just like just randomly just laugh as loud as fucking possible, Like I'd be like really really fucking yeah, it's like not funny to anything, but it's like cringey probably, but I just do that really fucking.
Speaker 1: It like makes me crack.
Speaker 4: It's like basy too.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not something you hear, it's something you feel like, it's like a feeling.
Speaker 3: The couple, the older couple next to us, like actually, if anybody has like I could probably look this up.
Speaker 1: And it's like I don't need to be asking this.
Speaker 3: But we went to BCD tofu House and someone put beer into their into their rice, and I was like, I'm so intrigued by that, Like I don't know like why they did that, and I didn't ask and I didn't google it because I'm a piece of shit and I just like.
Speaker 1: Want to know and if I don't know, then I guess I'll never know.
Speaker 6: But me and just making them joke that we were like what if we were like so out of touch and just like.
Speaker 4: I was just like, what is that for? That looks gross? Why are you doing that?
Speaker 6: Like just like really out of like I'm super like toned.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, oh, you're not like you're not supposed to be doing that, like actually, and we were just like cracking Sorry, my car is literally overriding to turn off, and.
Speaker 1: We were just cracking up from that.
Speaker 3: And then oh from us laughing from that, this like couple was on like what was very obviously a first date and.
Speaker 1: This like maybe a second day, Yeah, maybe a second day. And the white girl of the duo was like giving us deathsters from us, like looking us.
Speaker 2: Up and down, so like we were just like, okay, we'll fucking look back, so we like were making that face or we're just like like I was looking at everybody in the restaurant, like I was trying to make eye contact with everybody.
Speaker 7: It was so funny when he was scared and you're like I literally just looked everyone in here.
Speaker 2: And that no, it was it was crazy like I had never felt the way I felt that night, and I was like making full eye contact with people and like like like looking them up and down like.
Speaker 4: And they were probably like, dude, who is this? Why are they judging me like this?
Speaker 7: They did for some reason, we were hella focus on the TV, like yeah, like if we weren't doing that, we were dead silent watching TV, and all the TV was was commercials for the restaurant we were.
Speaker 4: In Celebrities Left BCD Toe But basically.
Speaker 3: Then Drew's doing that, and I like to him, I was like, what if I did this? But I just ended up doing it anyway. I was like, no, but what if I did this? And like she was sitting here next to me, and I like turned and I.
Speaker 6: Was like.
Speaker 4: And like turned by, like you looked her up and down.
Speaker 1: She was gonna be like, they're fucking bullies, No, but she they were.
Speaker 2: I will say she was really pretty, like she was yeah, yeah, she was really pretty, but like she just gave an energy, like she just gave an off energy, and like she was really angry like us.
Speaker 3: Johnny, excuse its something's wrong with this fucking stranger, Like they don't find us being like obnoxiously annoying.
Speaker 1: And also we were like talking so loud, we were being like there's no excuse.
Speaker 4: For our behavior. And if you were there, like I am wholeheartedly, wholeheartedly sorry that you experienced the wrath of drewan in you know, like on one but like we mean no harm by it, like.
Speaker 3: We love you, Like, yeah, I'm sorry if you're ever caught in the crossfire, just know, like it's fun.
Speaker 4: You can talk about us, like we give you full permission.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone can talk about us. Call us annoying.
Speaker 4: We know we are. And at the end of the day, like I love myself. Guys, if we should kiss in one episode, let us know, let.
Speaker 3: Us know the kiss cam the kiss cam episode. But yeah, that was literally so fucking fun. And then even walking back, we were like screaming in the streets, which has also been something we're doing.
Speaker 1: So screaming at Airwon is literally.
Speaker 4: So funny, so fun because like all the like wealthy people are just like this is not the place to do that there. It's it's such a clue.
Speaker 3: They either try to act like they don't care and they like try their best not to look, but they're like you'll catch them kind of being like.
Speaker 4: Like looking at like screaming like dude, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, they're such fucking freaks. And literally we're.
Speaker 4: Sitting around and are like we try to justify it, but there's no just it.
Speaker 2: We're the wrong in every situation where the noxious evil ones like there's no justifying it.
Speaker 3: No, Like it's but it's so fun and like It's especially fun when like someone's on a date because like they'll probably get married and they'll be like I remember on our first date, everyone around us was so fucking.
Speaker 4: Annoying and we probably ruined like three relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, we like three soulmates have been on like dates with each other, like three couples, and we like fully destroyed it because we destroyed their vibe and they had to see each other like really agitated and annoyed on the first meeting, and they were.
Speaker 4: Like, I can't I can't do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Maybe the people around but you know, we're anti cupid. We like we see the couples that aren't supposed to be together and make sure they're not together.
Speaker 6: I think that is cupid.
Speaker 4: No, Cupid puts the couples together.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he's putting bad couples together.
Speaker 4: No, that's our job anti Cupid.
Speaker 1: No I want to be Cupid. I'm just cupid. Like, don't like you're trying to make me someone I'm not.
Speaker 4: Well, you're cupid and I'm anti cupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shut up.
Speaker 4: Anyway, whoa where did that come from? Where did that energy come from? Because you're being really fucking rude. Really yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, also I had to wake up at fucking eight am, no, actually at like seven thirty am to go drop this little stinky, dirt flea.
Speaker 1: Covered ass at the vat.
Speaker 3: And then I went back to the hotel and I fell back asleep for an hour before we had to go, and like literally drew. When you tapped on my shoulder this morning to wake up, I was like the most upset I'd been in my whole life.
Speaker 1: And also I was like so stressed out.
Speaker 4: And like, we shared a bed and cuddled last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we made love.
Speaker 4: Should we tell there were?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, we shouldn't. We shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I have pictures of us sleeping, did you really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You want to? Yeah? I want to see them.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 3: Oh, actually I did a video because I wanted to post it and put anaconda where she's like pussy.
Speaker 1: Put his ask to sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we shared it bad. It was really nice. It was really warm. Aw, I'm a cute sleeper. No, no, no, that's graceful. That's really cute. We'll just have Kai put it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a sleeper, though, do you also get that you get dirty sheets, but a cute sleeper.
Speaker 1: Y'all want to see my tits? Please, like please, I cannot, But yeah, that was our night. I'm like so annoyed because we have to go home and wash our sheets and do all of that.
Speaker 4: I call I call it first.
Speaker 1: Actually I already put my sheets to wash, so they just have to dry.
Speaker 2: No, I was I was going to try to get your fisher buttons so you could be like, well, I went in there.
Speaker 4: I went in there.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, the guy who humigated our house literally didn't go into Josh's room because the doors were so I think he thought he just like couldn't go in there.
Speaker 2: But I was like, bitch, what the fuck, Like, you're human getting house, humigate the house, go in the house, the house down, the house, the house down, Boots Houston.
Speaker 4: We have a problem. Wait, he said, I've deceived the house down Boots Houston. I'm deceased.
Speaker 6: Boots.
Speaker 1: No, that's like actually fucking Boots.
Speaker 3: Next up on the agenda is the fact that literally people with like multiple siblings are fucking evil. That's why we're so annoying is because we grew up annoying siblings like our siblings and being evil to them.
Speaker 1: And now that we don't have that relationship. We have to do it to strangers.
Speaker 2: Fighting for the light. I've said it before, fighting for attention. You gotta you gotta be annoying to get to the top of the attention food chain.
Speaker 1: In a family, no, it's literally so funny.
Speaker 4: Family of six. Sorry, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: A family of five, five siblings.
Speaker 4: Well we were six, but you know what happened?
Speaker 1: No, what happened?
Speaker 4: My brother died? No, he did it? Are you gaslighting me about my brother dying?
Speaker 1: I just think you're lying about having a dead brother. Why would I lie about that because you love attention. You literally just said it, like like we could go back, and you literally just said.
Speaker 4: That I'm lying about dinner he telegram he is.
Speaker 6: You're like, he's not dead. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: My brother's in the twenty seven club?
Speaker 1: Confetti falls from my roof. But actually, before I forget in Arawan, Kai was like looking at sweets and.
Speaker 3: Stuff and this girl walked by and I literally I said it to Kai and she just so happened to walk by as I was saying it, and she literally was like, are you fucking talking to me?
Speaker 1: And to Kai, I was like, when do you what did I say I tongue you.
Speaker 6: I was like, when are you gonna let me.
Speaker 1: Tongue you bitch to Kai And she turned and she looked at.
Speaker 4: Us, and she was like, what aile?
Speaker 6: What the hell? It's not like that.
Speaker 4: There's two No Mario Judah does hell? No? I like, the what the.
Speaker 1: The guy who like talks about the show.
Speaker 4: Why can't you just let me be me?
Speaker 3: Because I let me do me? Anyway, I was a fucking evil sibling. This is my admission to go on the internet. I would pick up a knife and be like, I'm literally gonna stab you if you don't leave me the funk alone.
Speaker 2: To my siblings, I just realized the sibling story. I'm gonna tell. Can I go first? Yeah, dude, So me and Madeline we were like I used to I used to love staying at my mamma's house. Like my sorry, I'm white, big wolf, I have a man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro man, mom, I don't know my Abla's name, Like, I don't know her name?
Speaker 4: Her name is.
Speaker 6: Why this car?
Speaker 4: He said, Like I just said I'm white. I'm white. I'm sorry. I'm not apologizing for being white.
Speaker 1: I'm literally gonna i haven't.
Speaker 4: I have to pee so fucking bad and I just peed.
Speaker 2: But okay, So I'm staying at my Boila's house. I'm staying at my grandma's house, Mamma, and uh it's it's like pretty late at night. And I used to love going there because we could watch whatever we wanted on TV.
Speaker 1: Oh so your grandma like didn't like supervise you and take care of the correct what, well, you'll you'll.
Speaker 4: Hear what happens.
Speaker 2: So basically we put on Billi and Mandy, and you know, like Billy and Mandy has like the grim Reaper character like representing death or whatever, and like for a child's cartoon, like being like nine years old, it is kind of like, oh my god, I'm so burpy.
Speaker 4: It's kind of crazy, right.
Speaker 1: No, I guess I don't know that we read it like that though.
Speaker 4: No, I definitely didn't.
Speaker 2: But like a in a grandparents view who grew up in like the eighteen hundreds or whatever, I don't fucking know how old they are literally ancient, it kind of looks gnarly, right, But so we're watching it and my granddad comes into the room and is like super angry about it because he's like a very religious man, and oh, he's like, what the what the heck are you guys watching and turns it off and is like kind of just like starts like talking to us about it, and it's like, y'all shouldn't be watching that, like that's the devil's work.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah blah whatever.
Speaker 2: Fast forward like thirty maybe fifteen minutes later, and I forget what Madeline did, but she did something to piss me off enough where I like grab I was nine years old. I grabbed a knife from the fucking kitchen and chased her around the house with a knife.
Speaker 4: Saying I'm gonna fucking stab you. I was like nine years old. I was like, I'm gonna stab you. I'm gonna stab you, and.
Speaker 2: Like I wasn't gonna stab her, but I wanted to scare her. I wanted to scare her, and she was running. I don't think she thought I was gonna stab her.
Speaker 4: Maybe I should be locked up.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I think she thought you were gonna stab her. You're literally chasing her.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, long story short. I didn't stab my sister.
Speaker 2: My granddad had now more ammunition to not let us watch cartoons at his house and for the rest of time. I'm pretty sure we watched fucking Strawberry Shortcake girl.
Speaker 4: What's her name?
Speaker 1: Strawberry Shortcad Is that her name?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, we watched like that in tinker Belt cartoons. Like it explains a lot, no, but.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was cool. I literally I tried to stab my sister.
Speaker 3: I can't remember, like me, like I know Dante and soph You would piss me off and I'd be in the kitchen making a coffee.
Speaker 6: This is me grown as shit.
Speaker 1: I was like in like ninth grade, and I would pick up the knife.
Speaker 2: Dude, I've been doing that too, where like someone will say something and I'm like, why are you lying?
Speaker 3: Like you're lying right now, and I would literally pick up the knife and I'd be like, I'm gonna stab you and then stab myself if you don't leave me the funk alone.
Speaker 1: But it would literally be them talking to me.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Actually, one time I was taking a nap. I was really angry in middle school, like I had like Drew seen it, like I had very like intense like anger issues. One time I was taking a nap on my sister's Natalie's bed because we had a bunk bed and she was a top bunk and I was like taking an app up there, and Dante came to wake me up because I had to wash the dishes.
Speaker 1: It was like my turn to wash the dishes.
Speaker 3: And I woke up and I was so mad that I went to go, like I meant to go hit the wall and the window was next to me, and I punched a hole through the window and then I like taped it up because I was scared of my dad was gonna see it.
Speaker 1: And then like weeks later he was like walk.
Speaker 3: Into the window and I was like, oh, I was like sleeping, and I woke up and I like stretched on my legs and I kicked it by accident and I got away with it, but I literally, I literally punched the window.
Speaker 1: And I would like break shit all the time when my siblings would talk to me, because I'd be like literally and they wouldn't be saying that an earlier ship than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I talked about, oh yeah, you've done tell them You're like no.
Speaker 6: Go ahead didn't turn out.
Speaker 1: Sofia used to piss me off.
Speaker 3: When we would get in arguments, and like if I didn't feel like fist fighting her because I was so mean to Sophia, Like I don't know if we've talked about it, but I was so fucking mean. Like me and Sofia were like about the same size when I was in high school. So she always saw she could like fist fight me and win, and I was so evil about it, and I would let her like go to touch me, and I'd be like, no, fight me, like it'll be a fair fight.
Speaker 1: And I would literally grab her by the hair and throw her on the floor and like hold her down and like oh my God, like literally be like don't fucking talk to me.
Speaker 4: My brothers would be the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They would do this thing called turkey tapping, and they would literally hit my chest literally like why.
Speaker 1: Do why do things like fleas happen to us?
Speaker 4: Like it's all the kar they would get them.
Speaker 2: They would pin me down and like literally like spit lugis in my face, like like do the thing where you like let it droop down and then it would hit my cheek and then.
Speaker 4: It'd like circle.
Speaker 2: Literally no, It's like there were very few things I'm afraid of in life, but like lugis are like the absolute most disgusting fucking thing ever to happen to humanity, And like if I see you haka lugi around me, like I'm sorry, but like I'll be and I call you out every time, I'm like, that's like the worst thing ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I will say, like that guttural spit tastes off.
Speaker 3: That guttural spit like it's actually, especially if it's not your spit literally tastes like fucking but like it tastes so fucking nasty.
Speaker 4: Who's hawking luki's on you? And who who's loukies are you eating?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh my therapist?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my therapist gives me her little gut looky's.
Speaker 1: But basically what I would do.
Speaker 3: When Sophia would piss me off and I'd be like when we were getting a little older, and I was like, we shouldn't be fighting like this because I'm like literally seventeen and you're fourteen, and if I stop the fuck out of you, it feels illegal now, even though ID still stop the fuck out of her when she pissed me off, But I would literally be like, I'm gonna go spit on your bed, And if she kept being ride to me. I would go and I would hawk Luki's all over her fucking bed.
Speaker 1: So she would have to wash her sheets or sleep in my spit.
Speaker 3: And like there were times when she pissed me off and I didn't like have it in me to fight or do anything, and I would just spit on her bed in silence and let her and like watch her.
Speaker 1: Sleep in it.
Speaker 2: And I'd be like, that's so evil. That is pure fucking evil, And you relished in it, like you relish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know how good it felt to like all of us to go to the room to go to sleep and me watch her crawl in bed after she pissed me off?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, do you think people spitting in food at like restaurants is a real thing?
Speaker 1: I think so, because I fucking do it.
Speaker 4: We know you do it. I don't think it's a real thing. But at the same time, like just like how.
Speaker 3: You were like y'all like y'all literally be getting pissed on, y'all be getting spit on, Like it's not that bad, Like no, Like that's like I frame it a little different, and you might find that you enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I've seen I've like thought about it, and I was like, if someone's spitting my food now and I'm eating it, like honestly, I don't care, Like, don't tell me I'm ignorant, ignorance, I don't care.
Speaker 1: And also if I find a piece of and you know how delta dole care.
Speaker 4: If you have delta, give it to me. I want delta, like.
Speaker 1: Loki, do not say that because we live together a bitch.
Speaker 4: No, But if I find like a hair in my food, like, I also don't give a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care. I'm like, bit, we're humans, like, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Literally, us getting fleas like is really cute and human like, it's the most It's the most human thing.
Speaker 7: I literally, like involuntarily was picking them off of the shirt and singing.
Speaker 2: We were like picking bugs like it was really cute, and it was just like, oh, like humans like are just cute. We just do cute little human things and just be like cute little humans Like this is the most human This is human.
Speaker 3: Shit, like like us talking, no, this is the most dystopian thing. We're sitting in my car with the ac on low.
Speaker 1: So we don't suffocate in here and filming something we like, that is our job.
Speaker 4: Don't make me existential.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was fucking evil, But Sophia was fucking evil too.
Speaker 3: I have a very distinct memory one time I pissed her off and we were outside in the backyard and this is this is fucked up because this is one a. He was like five, and I was like, she's maybe like six or seven and I was maybe like nine or ten. And I was outside and I was standing on our like playground thingy in our first house. And I don't know what I did to piss her off, but I pissed her off. And my dad works in construction and he had like these big metal steaks that like you like hammer into the ground to build fences with. She literally picked one up on the pointy end and held it up to me while I was standing and like pressed it up against me, and she was like, I'm gonna fucking kill you.
Speaker 6: And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: She has like hazel eyes, and I swear to god, I saw her eyes back and.
Speaker 3: I was like so scared, and it literally scared me so bad, I like to I was like ah, and I ran inside and I cried, but I didn't snitch because I'm not a fucking snitch, but I did beat her ass later good, And that's how you do it.
Speaker 1: You don't snitch, you beat the fuck yep person.
Speaker 2: I think that's what siblings are made for, is like hardening your shell, like just getting beating each other up. Like if if I like, no, okay, I have like a story where.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to tell them what I told earlier. That one's just gnarly.
Speaker 2: No, I's like frisbee to hang her at my sister and like it hit her in the neck. It like I like threw a hanger like that. It was kind of a joke, but it was out of anger also, and it hit her in the neck and she like couldn't breathe for like two minutes, and like I was like, oh my fucking god, I just killed my sister.
Speaker 4: But we're twins, so it doesn't really matter. Well.
Speaker 3: One time I got into a physical fight way Dante, and he literally like pinned me up against all like a high school bully and like lifted me off the ground and he was like, don't touch me.
Speaker 1: And then we never got into a physical fight again. Good because he was pissing me off, and I think I slapped the fuck out of him.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, like I know, like me and my friends were shitheads to my brothers, so then they would like retaliate. But like, I don't know if that's like legal, Like what I if I'm allowed to say that the taser story, well, nothing happened.
Speaker 4: I can't bring that up and then not say it. But basically you're like, oh, I don't know if it's legal.
Speaker 1: Like me and my siblings something about tasers.
Speaker 4: So basically I had a taser when I was This is going.
Speaker 1: To change people perspective.
Speaker 4: Ona. I had a taser when I was like eleven years old, and like.
Speaker 2: My oldest brother was like, yo, if you want this taser, you have to tase yourself so you know what it feels like, so you don't go around tasing people.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was a really good idea. So he tased me in my leg and that was that. I had that taser. Now, mind you, like he was like the cool older brother, like he had weapons and shit. It was fun.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: Uh, like I don't know how much time passed, but like me and my friends were being shitheads and like one of my friends that I wasn't really good friends with had the taser and he like went and tased one of my brothers, and like they didn't do anything immediately, but they were pissed off. They're like, oh, we're gonna retaliate, and like this kid was like kind of nerdy, Like I felt really bad for him, so I was like, yo, like come hang out with us, Like I want to take you under my wing so you can like not be alone all the time.
Speaker 4: And he lived in the same neighborhood, so it was like convenient.
Speaker 2: So like he came over and my brother said the funniest thing the other day, but he was like, dude, like if you could, like there were very few people who could like survive the Phillip's household, and like if you made it like through like you were chill, like you could if you could handle like the first few days of hazel or the first couple of months of hazing, like and you made it out like your hard bodied like whatever. But like this kid like tased my brother and they were pissed or that maybe he tased one of my brothers since whatever, it doesn't matter. But basically, my brothers we were playing basketball in the basketball court, and my brothers like came out there with a taser and like started chasing him around the house with this taser like tasing, like making it make sound. Yeah, and he ran upstairs and then like like cornered himself like a dog. It's like the saddest thing in the world. And my brothers were like, we're gonna tase you now, like in buzzing the taser, and tasers are loud as fuck and like scary to like anybody who's about to get tazed. So they're like doing it, getting closer and closer and closer, and then he just pisses himself and like he pissed his jeans. I know, he pissed his cargo pants, Like he had cargo pants on, so like, I know, he pisses cargo pants, And like I gave him a pair of jeans and he went home that.
Speaker 4: He never got tased. He deserves it. He tried. He tased my brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I forgot that this all started because he teased your brother.
Speaker 7: But I was gonna say, this is something that like you get like you get asked to like poset the Grammys or something.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 6: That kid comes down.
Speaker 1: What works?
Speaker 4: Like his brothers tased me. He never okay, he never got tasted. He tased the person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he deserves to bus his pants a little. He deserves to be a little ashamed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little shame only did.
Speaker 6: Good for people. I was actually gonna say, I like, literally.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is gonna chase people's perspective on me. I have like two like old vines where one I just kicked Nathalie off the bed for a vine, like d of like push her off the bed and she's like the last snippin of the vine is her screaming, crying, And then the other one is like Nathali and Leo when they like had their iPads when they were younger.
Speaker 1: Babies literally iPad babies, and they would be like, oh, can you this up?
Speaker 3: Like can you like but Natalie and Leo like their first language was Spanish. It was actually so fucking cute, but they would always be like can you put me?
Speaker 1: Like can you put me?
Speaker 6: Something?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: They'd be like can you put me?
Speaker 3: Like whatever fucking cartoons I would watch and like, but sometimes it would fucking annoy me because I'm like, bitch, I like, I'm like fifteen and I want to like be on my iPhone, like stop talking to me and na that me like asked me to go get her a banana or some shit, and like then she asked me to do that and I was like what, And like before recording it, I just like threw it at her and the banana would like cup her face so nicely and it was like a soft, like.
Speaker 1: Almost rotting banana.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I just.
Speaker 1: Kept doing it and she surprisingly kept fucking coming back. I don't even think she cried at the end of that. She was literally just annoyed.
Speaker 4: It's just like can you put I know, like in the vine, it just looked like she was having fun, Like it literally looked like a good time.
Speaker 3: And then I had other ones where I would literally throw her on the couch, like I would launch her around the room. But me and Natali like that's literally how we played. It's like literally me like launching her around and like spinning her around. Oh, I have a vine where I literally, like with my foot like kick her in the head and she falls on the sofa like but she falls out a frame on the vine and it looks like I just launched her like I have so many uys to be doing that. Oh, and Leo was terrified of monkeys, like terrified of monkeys, So we would put monkeys like with big.
Speaker 1: Smiles like on his sad and we would chase him. And he was scared of sharks and horses.
Speaker 3: So there was like that picture of like the shark from Jaws, like coming out of the water, and we would put it on and be like.
Speaker 4: Look, look right around.
Speaker 2: We used to do the Gnarly ship to Madeline. I've told you this before, but like like is this I don't know, I don't think, so.
Speaker 1: She was like ugly.
Speaker 2: We would look up ugly Girl on Google and be like, mad on, this looks just like and I'll insert the picture that we said.
Speaker 3: The day you like told me that, I like literally started crying from laughing, like that is so funny.
Speaker 4: It was so mean and it like that is awesome. It's just sibling shit like it like it's never I mean, dude, the ship we.
Speaker 7: Told lam I took loud of Disneyland, and he was scared to get on every ride and it was literally showsing me out.
Speaker 1: So I started crying at Disneyland because I was like, dude, I just torturing.
Speaker 6: Her at him my bar im and he's like scared of everything.
Speaker 3: He couldn't even get on the fucking ferris wheel, which is like kind of scary actually for a kid, because.
Speaker 1: The fairest wheel that like topples around is literally terrifying. It feels like you're.
Speaker 4: About to follow Jimmy Neutron ride a But.
Speaker 3: We were the last ride We're getting home with the Haunted, and I was like, no, no, no, no, it's the Fancy Mansion.
Speaker 1: And like we just told him it was called the Fancy Mansion.
Speaker 2: I think I like to think he had a good time and he just wanted to say he was scared on the fancy mansion.
Speaker 3: Dude, calling it the fancy Mansion is literally so fucking funny, like and then I remember the moment he realized it was scary, as when we were all in the lobby and the it's turned off and like there was like spooky sounds and he was like like started streaming.
Speaker 2: The wallpaper going forever. Wait, can we talk about how Disney's like really nice.
Speaker 1: I haven't been in so long and I actually want to go back so bad. But that's where the Delta Varian that's where that's where it came from.
Speaker 2: The lamb de kaivarian is there what the lambed kaivarian? Alpha Omega alpha ruby, omega sapphire are your boulder crystal?
Speaker 1: Those are your naming off Pokemon types.
Speaker 4: They're so you're you made that weird?
Speaker 3: That was you're gaslighting me. I was gonna say, we have to talk about your stupid fucking popeicing you said.
Speaker 4: Out loud, do we have to talk about it?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I cannot believe you said that, like it's not funny. Like I was like, Drew, is there anything you want to talk about for a podcast? And this is something he said?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, I thought about it. We could use Popeye biscuits to curb flooding. You just throw them in the streets and they absorb all the water.
Speaker 6: Literally, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: A shamow does.
Speaker 4: You could throw them in lakes.
Speaker 1: What the fuck happened to shamwaws.
Speaker 2: The dude, literally, I think was like evil. I'm not kidding. I think he was like a bad person or something.
Speaker 3: I don't Oh, we were gonna talk about how I think, and I think a lot of people think right now that the weather app is fucking lying about how hot it is. It is hotter than the weather app is saying, because I'll look up a temperature. The other day, a sirie had the audacity to tell my ass at one pm that it.
Speaker 1: Was seventy eight degrees out. Its interesting in Los Angeles.
Speaker 6: No it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I got on my way. I do believe that because it feels way harder than it is outside.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always like, oh it's it's like eighty two when you go outside it I'm not kidding. I'll get in my car and my car temperature is reading it that it's like ninety something outside.
Speaker 2: Well, it is like actually confirmed that iOS the iOS app it, No, it's real.
Speaker 4: I swear to God it's real. It confirmed it.
Speaker 2: They don't show the temperature sixty nine. I swear on my entire life in that the iOS weather app. And it's because like no one knows why, but it's literally written into their code to not show the temperature sixty nine. So it's either sixty seven six or sixty eight or seventy, but they won't show sixty nine. And it's like if they can lie about that, they can lie about the weather.
Speaker 4: Big Weather.
Speaker 1: It is true.
Speaker 4: I know everybody's always like boys, shut the fuck up. No, it's real, like it's.
Speaker 2: Literally in the code boy boy, And I mean literally, what else are the big companies say?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: The weather app won't tell us that it's sixty nine now, but they give us the peach egg plant in.
Speaker 2: Wet wet emotion ooh, and you know they know what we're using them for. Have you ever used the egg plant emoji?
Speaker 4: Seriously?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I've ever done that.
Speaker 4: I've never used that emoji seriously. And I've never used the squirting emojis, so maybe I've.
Speaker 1: Used the squirting one seriously.
Speaker 4: I am, like, I'm a serious with emoji.
Speaker 1: I know I've but I've like like jokingly but like flirting but like kind of.
Speaker 4: Serious like but there's like some irony, yeah there's but I.
Speaker 1: Do fully I'll use the like smiley devil one like seriously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I use.
Speaker 1: Emojis fully seriously.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I like once I turned like twenty twenty one, all emojis became serious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I don't jokingly use.
Speaker 4: Anything like I I The only one I still can't use is the crying laughing emoji.
Speaker 6: I use.
Speaker 1: I use it all the time.
Speaker 4: I can't use it. I don't know. It's like so seared into my brain like ironic and like ooh, my parents use that seriously, Like I can't use that, and now I want to use it so fucking bad.
Speaker 6: Does this little kid pop this head up?
Speaker 3: I want to use it so bad, And I just know I use the crying cat all the time, and I use the regular crying I use all the emojis seriously, like if I ever sent you an emoji.
Speaker 1: I was being one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all my emojis are real, like every single one of them are real, and I find ones that like are like rare and like I try to have my signature.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, my my because of the flea thing my Like my emoji right now is a mosquito emoji. If anybody else uses I use the cockroach. You are a cockroach?
Speaker 4: Fuck you fuck you.
Speaker 1: Wait, don't god?
Speaker 4: Cockroaches are literally terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I seriously use the smirking devil emoji like it like where's my phone?
Speaker 4: I want to look at my emojis?
Speaker 3: No, but like not like I don't em just what's one that you use that? Like most people would find ironic, But you like have seriously.
Speaker 4: Used umm, the American flag, You used it seriously? Yeah? No, boy, come on, like, why is your car that fucking loud asshole? Know that this one?
Speaker 2: No, I use it because Hillary Clinton can still win twenty twenty. You are the twenty sixteen election. I use that that silly emoji on ironically, and I use the head exploding all the fucking time one ironically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I use the head exploding all the time.
Speaker 4: They literally just ran over like all those.
Speaker 1: Poles we need to I'm gonna I'm gonna say their license.
Speaker 6: Plate quickly, jocks.
Speaker 4: That shame, shame.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I use all my emoji seriously because I'm a fucking adult. And that's what you do when you get old. And I know some like seventeen year old is gonna be like, oh, I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: Trust me. Once you turn like twenty something, in your brain, clicks and emojis are serious.
Speaker 2: Once you stop that irony poisoning yourself, life becomes so much better. Like I saw someone talking about like becoming basic again. I think it might have been downwards. While I don't know, someone was talking about like I I see the appeal, appeal of being like just a normal fucking person, Like I want to be that so bad it looks so fun.
Speaker 4: I oh, it was Dana. It was Dana saying it.
Speaker 1: I just like, I don't know that I care.
Speaker 3: I don't care about being seen as like cringy or corney or anything. Like I'm like, bitch, you you care because you're insecure. Because I was once insecure and cared a lot about being seen as corny. Well, I still see something and be like, that's fucking corny. You're whack, yes, but that's.
Speaker 4: Like because it's actually corny and whack yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm also like I'm okay, and I'm like self aware that I'm like also projecting because like, actually, no.
Speaker 6: Some shit is just whack.
Speaker 2: I'm like, kill the part of you that cringe is not the part that's cringey one, and we need to kill corny culture. I think I think it's like you said, all stummed in.
Speaker 3: No, it's security because and that's why I'm okay with being a bitter fucking hater, because I know a lot of times I'm projecting it.
Speaker 1: I'm a piece of shit and I'm a.
Speaker 4: Oh, look that's sweet. They're picking it up. Oh no, they just kicked it assholes. Oh they're gonna be smoke on the roof.
Speaker 1: I'm literally like, where are they going? They look like they fucking stink. Okay, not like.
Speaker 4: They saw it. That was real. That was real, that was us in lifetime being bitter bullies.
Speaker 6: That on purpose.
Speaker 1: Like, they literally do look like they stink.
Speaker 3: They are like two white dudes with flip flops on, Like you're wearing thong sandals out as a man.
Speaker 1: You need to go to fuck it there.
Speaker 4: You need to figure.
Speaker 1: I know your ship stinks.
Speaker 3: I know you don't cut your tone notes and I know your ship stinks period, Like I know you smell like balls.
Speaker 4: Just wear slides, please, just wear slides. Please.
Speaker 1: Also, men and men, oh.
Speaker 4: Andy has a lot of opinions on men loving themselves.
Speaker 1: Take care, Okay, I can't be the only person straight men like feeling themselves and taking pictures of them stuffs. I'm like, why are you doing that like that?
Speaker 3: Like I not to I like want a man who is like confident and like likes himself. But I'm like, if I'm driving us around and I look over and you're taking a fucking selfie because the.
Speaker 1: Sun is on you or something. I'm crashing my car.
Speaker 4: I'm crashing.
Speaker 1: I'm crashing it, and I'm blaming.
Speaker 4: I'm unbuckling your seat healthy crashing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm unbuckling your seatbelt and getting us in a t bone accident.
Speaker 1: Because you shouldn't be doing that, Like like you don't have like the fucking New York Times to be looking at Like why are you.
Speaker 4: Looking at your play chess? Play chess?
Speaker 1: Actually, don't be on your phone. I also can't stand like a man who's on his phone so much, like what do you have going on?
Speaker 4: There? Are texting?
Speaker 1: I wish I was.
Speaker 3: Kidding like I was in the car with like I've just been in situations with like men and I'm like, I literally will I be like why are you on the phone so much?
Speaker 1: Like I'm like you were so not even that. I'm like you were so embarrassing, like you don't want to look outside and like be like what is look at in l A. We weren't driving.
Speaker 4: Around a concrete jungle.
Speaker 1: Con New York idiot, see if you look at that?
Speaker 4: Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Also, maybe like again I'm projecting because I get carsick and I can't look at.
Speaker 4: The you're jealous and you're jealous of what I can do.
Speaker 1: No, you just like as like, why the are you looking?
Speaker 6: Like what is on there?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 4: You're literally I am not kidding.
Speaker 1: Men should have burners, Like, you don't need an iPhone? What do you need an iPhone for? If you want to post on ig way too? You get home, go have an iPod touch, have.
Speaker 2: A iPad when you're burner in your iPod touch with no service, if you have a phone with service.
Speaker 4: As a straight man, no, like what are you up to?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: No good? Like you're up to no good?
Speaker 1: On that you're either yeah, you're sexting someone.
Speaker 4: And I don't like to say you're you're sexting someone.
Speaker 1: No, I just don't like it. It's so gross.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I could go on for days and goes on for days in days and days and days.
Speaker 1: A lot of opinions about like straight man, I'm like, oh, you.
Speaker 4: Should like you shouldn't love yourself, that's what shes.
Speaker 1: No, Like you should be confident, but don't take like when a man stops someone the other No, I won't.
Speaker 4: I will say it is really cringey. Oh my god. Yeah, I go like I'm sorry, hypocritical. It is just like something out No, there's.
Speaker 3: Something a little funky about a man who's like posting a lot of pictures of himself. I'm like, a man's i G, a straight man's i G shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Just be pictures of himself. I'm like, something's going on here, Like.
Speaker 4: Well, as a straight man, cheese up myself as a straight man.
Speaker 3: So now we're just saying things, okay as a politician, Like yeah, I just like you didn't see something on your walk you want to post, like you.
Speaker 2: See the magnolia tree that you could take a picture of the magnolia tree and say it smells like pussy. He smells like pussy out here, and it's a magnolia tree. Y'all know what I'm talking about. The pussy willows.
Speaker 1: No, they smell like a sneeze. They smell like com They smell like common sneezes.
Speaker 4: Tomatoes tastes like com that.
Speaker 3: You can't keep saying that because every day my like my go to like meal right now anywhere I go, Like no matter where I am, I get or I make it myself. It's soft scrambled eggs, avocado, and slices of tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Like it's like all I will eat right now. And Drew said that the other day and I literally was eating my breakfast and I wanted to throw up because I chewed on the tomato for too long. Is like really getting into it.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like when you when if you're eating like red meat, you can.
Speaker 1: We always talk about cocking balls and pussy on here. We always make it.
Speaker 2: Start tasting the farm when you're eating like red meat. And also, yeah, just like they we know it's just a big part of our life.
Speaker 4: Cockballs and pussy No, we are just like weird. I can't say I literally the word, the P word is not comfortable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, man with a straight Instagram.
Speaker 4: I'm straight as hell. Meets my girlfriend, I.
Speaker 1: Can't This is my girlfriend, Yeah, this is my Yeah, no, this is my boyfriend. That's like chill. Yeah, I am straight and don't get a fucking twisted. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually I got in my fucking eye.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we always bring it to cock and ball somehow. But I think that's it for the episode. Maybe we don't have to talk about cocking balls anymore. We can just shut up.
Speaker 4: I literally have bullet in my fucking eye. Okay, well let's get onto the media idea.
Speaker 3: So I also like I just want to like, like maybe we could put no, I was gonna say, maybe we could put a disclaimer, like this episode might change your views on us, Like we're pieces of shit, Like we're not good people.
Speaker 4: I like, I think people know we're not good people.
Speaker 1: No, we are good people, but we're just like I say that all the time. I'm like, I am nice.
Speaker 4: I just like am I doesn't have to explain that they're nice.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck. Yes I can, I could do whatever the funk. I walk nice.
Speaker 4: We are nice people.
Speaker 2: We just like every fucking human on goddamn planet Earth, we like to judge people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally like friendly. What's that like there? The key to life is complaining. Like that's why I would finger bang the fuck out of friendly with and let her do the same to you, is because like a bitch who loves to complain. She is getting like pretty.
Speaker 3: Old though I was not sex with her, really yeah I would because like what like why wouldn't I have sex with her?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Like she would not have sex with me, I'm so fucking annoying. She'd be like you are annoying and like two years old, and I fucking hate and I want you to die.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be fans when you're older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like a dream. That's the goal. That's the goal, to be a bitter, old, haggarty bitch who lives in New York and like wrote a book and like is living off of that for the rest of your life. Actually, she's done a lot more than that. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Frian, like we can still fuck like please my hit.
Speaker 4: We should get her on the pipe.
Speaker 1: My public list of celebrities now is Drake who I don't know who that really is. I've just like heard like things about.
Speaker 4: Who he may be.
Speaker 2: Oh, the rapper Drake the what the rapper? You don't know what a rapper is? No, I don't know what that makes I we have so many celebrity hit like that's and.
Speaker 1: Literally Bob Odenkerk those are my three like hits.
Speaker 2: Public public, but there's there's a lot more. And me and and you had this conversation today like about someone we were like, can like.
Speaker 3: What if I Oh, I'll publicly say no, I'll say one of them because I told her to her face is Devin. Like, literally, I told Devin that the delusion we both have is like I told her about. I don't know if I told you this at the heaven Like thing, I told her that I had that. We had that conversation when it looked like her and Jesse were like engaged, and I was like, dude, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I literally went to Jew's room and I was like, it's over, like we like our.
Speaker 3: Kids, and I was like telling her like that we both have the delusion like one that like that would happen between us, and then also like that that would happen between y'all, and she like was very flattered by it. But I was like, you think I'm just being like a funny person right now, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Like being serious.
Speaker 4: We are in love with as I think there might be something wrong with you if you don't.
Speaker 1: No, literally, there's I don't know anybody who like doesn't want to like marry Devin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to hug her.
Speaker 6: Hugged her.
Speaker 4: Let's get let's get on.
Speaker 1: All right, you want to go first? The first song is Yah Bye. I cannot say her name. I can't say names, but YO love me. That is easy yeah that one.
Speaker 3: Stay with Me by Pharrell, I feel by the Sundays Hole in the Earth deaf Tones.
Speaker 1: Please don't attack me.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I'm scared to say that I dabble in death tones. I'm like, I think I'll get bullied.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been listening to Beyond Saving by Me again.
Speaker 1: He's hitting it again on purpose. Oh wait, no, he's on.
Speaker 6: I was being nosy and they did fix it.
Speaker 2: Beyond Saving by Meat Computer, Beam on Your Toes by RX Nephew.
Speaker 4: And let's say twuadrant gym Nope by Gary Newman.
Speaker 1: I let you take that one because I have and.
Speaker 2: I rewatched Climax recently and it still stays in my top five. Maybe I think maybe top one of all time. I fucking love that movie. I didn't rewatch it. I watched like the parts that I wanted to watch. It's fucking awesome, magnum opus, really really great movie. And then I watched let Me Go to My Letterbox because I can't remember what I think.
Speaker 1: What you're about to say is literally what I was gonna say. Oh no, never mind, I'll just go ahead. I watched Fear and it was fucking dude, the ending is so funny.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was a really good movie. And also The Sundays is like one of the main songs is Wild Horses, which is also like one of my top songs.
Speaker 3: I've just been for the past like seven months, like in such a like rout for the Sundays, Like I love the Sundays, Like that's probably one of my favorite bands ever.
Speaker 1: Like all their music is so good, so.
Speaker 2: Annoying, the use ex machina at the end when he just fucking whatever happens happens.
Speaker 1: Just watch it. It's pretty funny and really really great.
Speaker 4: Oh bitch, this is what I was going to talk about.
Speaker 2: I watched the worst movie I have ever fucking seen in my entire life. And I've watched all of them.
Speaker 1: I'm so stupid. I'm looking at your letterbox right now. And I saw that, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: No, but it was legitimately like like actually hard for me to watch, Like it was physically hard for me to watch, and like I only like movies that are fucking awful, like the worst movies ever, Like I'm down for it.
Speaker 1: Was it like what's that one that's like with everyone spontaneously combusting? Yeah, like I think it's called spontaneous du That movie was fucking awful.
Speaker 2: It's like, I just enjoy a bad movie as much as a good one, because like it's fun to laugh, it's fun to like make fun of this movie as you're watching it. But this one was fucking terrible beyond like comprehension. I don't understand, Like what how they missed so far, missed the mark so hard. It's called fangirl, but it just really is like fucking absolutely rancid. And here's I read my review for it on Letterbox. I can normally enjoy a bad movie as much as a good one, but this one was genuinely the worst movie I've ever seen, and not in a good, irony poisoned way. The movie made my skin crawl and cause restlessness in my body, to the point where it actually felt like I was experiencing opium withdrawals again with every fiber of my being. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't look away from this train wreck. I think the director was actually in full blown withdrawals. The way nothing correlated or made sense. It was like one big hallucination. I don't I understand that this wasn't meant to be a masterpiece, but come on, bro, like, what.
Speaker 4: The fuck happened?
Speaker 2: The single redeeming quality of that movie was a gorilla running gun style photo shoot at the end with fucking Tina Fey And I guarantee she doesn't know she's in this movie. I one million percent can guarantee that she doesn't know she's in this movie.
Speaker 4: But just like absolute madness, just terrible, terrible movie. But fucking watch it.
Speaker 2: Watch wh watch fangirls so you can suffer with me, so you can be sympathetic and feel what I feel.
Speaker 6: And that is that.
Speaker 1: On that I hope you guys have an awesome day. Be back next week because we're gonna have sex.
Speaker 4: Next podcast, we have sex, peace, love, unity and respect.
Speaker 2: Bye, guys, you have anything else to add next episode, Drew and and you're gonna folks.
Speaker 4: You heard it here first, folks, Chris.
Speaker 6: Bye. Mm hmmm